PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

John Black
04-15-10, 02:30
White Male Stabbed, Beaten by Two Black Males Outside Local Strip Club

MANATEE COUNTY, Florida -- The Manatee County Sheriff's Office reported a man was stabbed and beaten outside DaVinci's night club, located at 105 Cortez Road West, Bradenton. The incident occurred on Saturday, April 10, 2010, at about 2;30 a.m.

The report said an unnamed White male was stabbed, then battered by two Black males as he exited DaVinci's night club.

The White male defended himself and hit both Black males once, knocking them unconscious.

While the Black males were unconscious, two unidentified White males were seen on a security video jumping on and kicking the Black males.

The victim of the stabbing left the scene, but was later discovered at a local hospital with a minor stab wound, which was not life-threatening.

The two Black males were taken to area hospitals for treatment.

At the time of the report, due to injuries, no arrests had been made.

Tucker40
04-15-10, 09:52
White Male Stabbed, Beaten by Two Black Males Outside Local Strip Club

MANATEE COUNTY, Florida -- The Manatee County Sheriff's Office reported a man was stabbed and beaten outside DaVinci's night club, located at 105 Cortez Road West, Bradenton. The incident occurred on Saturday, April 10, 2010, at about 2;30 a.m.

The report said an unnamed White male was stabbed, then battered by two Black males as he exited DaVinci's night club.

The White male defended himself and hit both Black males once, knocking them unconscious.

While the Black males were unconscious, two unidentified White males were seen on a security video jumping on and kicking the Black males.

The victim of the stabbing left the scene, but was later discovered at a local hospital with a minor stab wound, which was not life-threatening.

The two Black males were taken to area hospitals for treatment.

At the time of the report, due to injuries, no arrests had been made.

A dancer I know who occasions there but she seemed to be under the impression that at least one of the "unidentified" males was possibly an employee (now former) of the club. Place has been losing dancers (when I was visiting my friend at her day job, she received a call from the club asking her to come in). Just underwent a remodel but it's in a bit to moneygrubbing of a mood. Pity, when it was good, it was the best contact in the S-B area short of the really old Club Mary days.

Mrramair
05-09-10, 23:52
A dancer I know who occasions there but she seemed to be under the impression that at least one of the "unidentified" males was possibly an employee (now former) of the club. Place has been losing dancers (when I was visiting my friend at her day job, she received a call from the club asking her to come in). Just underwent a remodel but it's in a bit to moneygrubbing of a mood. Pity, when it was good, it was the best contact in the S-B area short of the really old Club Mary days.Da Vincis is a steaming pile of dog shit don't ever ever subject your self to smelly sw's begging your to buy them a $10 drink. And paying $10 to get in to that nasty ***** in the front that also begs for a tip.

Tucker40
05-10-10, 08:20
Da Vincis is a steaming pile of dog shit don't ever ever subject your self to smelly sw's begging your to buy them a $10 drink. And paying $10 to get in to that nasty ***** in the front that also begs for a tip.

All the clubs in S-B have issues (can't speak about Cheetah, haven't been there in close to 10 years and before that ... I only set foot into the remodeled Club Mary a couple times -- I know a couple dancers that will bounce between there and Da Vinci's who share your opinion of Da Vinci's). Peek-a-Boo likely has the best talent but worthless as far as lap dances go.

Trey Longo
02-22-11, 10:41
De Vinci's on a Tuesday night. No dancers on stage. A half-dozen or so folks huddled around the bar. I went no further. Yet my clothes have to be dry cleaned for all the smoke. Hand-lettered signs posted everwhere: Dancers Get Paid By Tips Only.

Peek-A-Boo. Same night. $2 cover. Which seems unseemly. Couple of sleder dancers on stage. Gorgeous 24-year-old blonde named Chantel drops by my side and starts squeezing inside of my thigh. Drinks are $5. 75. I am informed a dance is $15 or 3 for $40. Chantel is informed I am leaving. Gave her $5 for the thigh squeeze. I am guessing the fact I haven't be here in 10 years explaions the price increase.

Loafer Boat
03-01-11, 09:03
De Vinci's on a Tuesday night. No dancers on stage. A half-dozen or so folks huddled around the bar. I went no further. Yet my clothes have to be dry cleaned for all the smoke. Hand-lettered signs posted everwhere: Dancers Get Paid By Tips Only.

Peek-A-Boo. Same night. $2 cover. Which seems unseemly. Couple of sleder dancers on stage. Gorgeous 24-year-old blonde named Chantel drops by my side and starts squeezing inside of my thigh. Drinks are $5. 75. I am informed a dance is $15 or 3 for $40. Chantel is informed I am leaving. Gave her $5 for the thigh squeeze. I am guessing the fact I haven't be here in 10 years explaions the price increase. Not to question your judgement. But if a gorgeous blond is sitting next to me sqeezing my thigh for free. I'm going to risk the 40 to see what she can do over three songs. Prices didn't seem that out of line.

Trey Longo
03-01-11, 11:14
Not to question your judgement. But if a gorgeous blond is sitting next to me sqeezing my thigh for free. I'm going to risk the 40 to see what she can do over three songs. Prices didn't seem that out of line.I saw no private location to get more intimate. I can get teased at the mall.

Alin Srq
03-01-11, 11:48
Hey trey good call don't waste your cash at the boo on private dances there is no place to go they dance right by the stage. Total waste of cash. Club Mary back in the day was the place to score. You are better to go to an AMP or up to st. Pete and hit the dost rub places.

The Vincis is dead unless you go at night then its thugs everywhere

A stay safe al

Gatorwrath
12-28-11, 09:50
Went there a couple of weeks ago during the day and learned how the scam runs. Was just enjoying watching football when a girl (forget her name, but was attractive during day, which is rare) started talking to me. I had no intention of getting a dance but she convinced me for one. Very nice dance, no complaints. During dance she told me a private dance in back room and she will provide a cover. Or if I bought a another dance my pants just might get loose. The manager is standing there at the end of the area watching the whole thing. Really felt a little weird for me with him watching so I paid up and sat down. Quickly finished my drink and left. Moment I stepped outside manager came out and told me dancer said I did not pay her. I said I did and he wanted me to come in and tell her. My Mistake was walking back in. The moment I did and refused to pay her more money, I was forcibly held and an extra 20 taken out of my pocket, then told I was banned. I called the cops, was my word against theirs, of course, but want to warn you on the tactics they have there if you are not a big spender like me.

Bchlover
04-27-12, 21:08
Visiting Bradenton in a couple of weeks curious about Davinici's reviews on here are kind of old curious has anyone been there recently? Curious if extras are available or is it not worth visiting at all just drive to tampa instead?

Thanks all.

B

Bchlover
05-12-12, 14:41
Stopped by last night around 10 pm. 6-7 girls working tipped a cute blonde on stage a few bucks don't recall her name started with an S if I remember correctly, after she came down to thank me and inquire if I wanted a dance, I said sure, while we were back there she said if we went to a private room we could do CFS for 100, talked her down to 80, left happy will return next time I am up that way.

Stay safe all!

B

John Black
05-30-12, 23:19
Earlier in the week a guy was killed in the parking lot of De Vinci's after an argument in the club. About a month ago another guy was killed at a gas station after visiting this club. Suspects in both cases are identified, but no arrests made.

http://www.bradenton.com/2012/05/30/4057386/arrest-warrants-issued-for-homicides.html

Reaper400
05-31-12, 16:34
Earlier in the week a guy was killed in the parking lot of De Vinci's after an argument in the club. About a month ago another guy was killed at a gas station after visiting this club. Suspects in both cases are identified, but no arrests made.

http://www.bradenton.com/2012/05/30/4057386/arrest-warrants-issued-for-homicides.htmlShocking especiallly after see those mugshots.

Monday4
08-07-12, 13:46
Tried the Vinci's both Sat and Sun night recently, quality not good. When the bar staff are the hottest girls in the club you do wonder. Always girls on stage but nothing that caught my eye.

Did a midweek early afternoon trip to Peek A Boo and unlike DV was quickly joined by a cutie, real close up and getting interested and good conversation. Was thinking dances etc but then says she has to go through back but will be back in 2. 2 became 5, became 10 and I thought I'd best go. Didn't see any area to get private anyway. Good choice of girls but heavy bouncer presence.

Off to DV where the midweek afternoon shift much better than weekend. A Boston girl came over and gave me the line quiet day, no dances yet. But I saw a blonde I liked and was taking my dollars that way. To be fair to Boston she set me up with the blonde. 2 dances through back but constant wandering management meant couldn't find out if anything was on offer. Dances were hot, Cameron was real sweet.

DV wins, if only for the privacy.

NiteRyder2
12-10-12, 09:42
Coming down for the winter and wondering about full service or take out at this club. Hung out there last winter. Know there was someone shot in parking lot. Or has anything chanced? Thanks be safe

Gatorwrath
12-28-12, 12:07
Went there a week ago, now have a guy with a portable metal detector making you take your belt and some shoes off before walking in the club, I decided if it has gotten that bad with their clientele, not worth the hassle of me going in anymore.

Nowatney
12-29-12, 09:35
Went there a week ago, now have a guy with a portable metal detector making you take your belt and some shoes off before walking in the club, I decided if it has gotten that bad with their clientele, not worth the hassle of me going in anymoreI was searched going into a club up here in Tampa once. I never went back. A few months later I read in the paper some folks were shot in the parking lot. My advice, stay away.

Tucker40
12-29-12, 16:29
Went there a week ago, now have a guy with a portable metal detector making you take your belt and some shoes off before walking in the club, I decided if it has gotten that bad with their clientele, not worth the hassle of me going in anymoreRead the second story down. The Vinci's had a parking lot shooting earlier this year too.

http://www.bradenton.com/2012/12/26/4329362/police-briefs-bradenton-topless.html

NiteRyder2
01-13-13, 11:09
Stopped by about 3 oclock on Friday. Very slow 5 girls working. A tall blond w / nice body. Sat with me. Small talk bought her a drink. And I was tipping the dancers. She wanted to do a VIP dance. And I stated I was looking for more. Alittle takeout. She gave me a $ and I said ok I have a hotel room I'm staying at. So exchanged digits. And day later she called me. Came to my room that evening, and she was open to everything but greek. Took her time with BBBJ. DATY, cg, doggie. Finished w / BBBJCIM. She told me she has an old man so I didn't post her name and doesn't want me to share didgits. But she wants to hook up with me again.

Overall not a bad would do again. Be safe

NiteRyder2
02-07-13, 20:30
Stopped by this afternoon. Had 6 ladies working. 3 where 8 or 9's and the others left alittle to be desired. Had 2 waitress and they cont. To hassle you for a drink. It got old after awhile. Small club no private rooms everything is out in the open. Girls where bottoms with pastie's. Wasn't impressed. Your better off to go to cheeta's down the road about 7 miles. Be safe

Gatorwrath
02-21-13, 13:10
Was at the pee-a-boo and heard from a source that cheetahs let a lot of women go. As decided by their home in Atlanta. And witht he continuing fight with the county, have now gone to just topless, and full nudity in the VIP area only. Have not checked to verify the legitimacy of it, but she never really lies to me either. With that in mind, maybe they should drop the cover and get rid of that "pay to park" bullshit and they might have a busy club.

NiteRyder2
02-21-13, 23:06
Was at the pee-a-boo and heard from a source that cheetahs let a lot of women go. As decided by their home in Atlanta. And witht he continuing fight with the county, have now gone to just topless, and full nudity in the VIP area only. Have not checked to verify the legitimacy of it, but she never really lies to me either. With that in mind, maybe they should drop the cover and get rid of that "pay to park" bullshit and they might have a busy club.Just left there' haven't seen any changes made. The reasons girls are let go can be a bunch of diff reasons. But still full nudity. Sounds like someone is not being truthful or maybe bitter about being let go. Like stealing. Not paying the dj. Not showing up on time. Giving the mgr back talk. They have hired some new ladys. But this game they come and they go. But the truth should be told.

Gatorwrath
02-22-13, 07:23
Just left there' haven't seen any changes made. The reasons girls are let go can be a bunch of diff reasons. But still full nudity. Sounds like someone is not being truthful or maybe bitter about being let go. Like stealing. Not paying the dj. Not showing up on time. Giving the mgr back talk. They have hired some new ladys. But this game they come and they go. But the truth should be told.Thanks for clarifying, saves me a trip there tonight to find out the legitimacy of the claims I heard.

NiteRyder2
02-23-13, 14:05
Thanks for clarifying, saves me a trip there tonight to find out the legitimacy of the claims I heard.There is a law suit with the owner and city. But new mgr. Mario seems ok. And I think the culb has loosen up a bit then the last few years. Be safe

Fuzzyface61
03-18-13, 14:50
Has anyone been to Pandora's recently? Is it still just bad? Or any redeeming qualities to it?

Shelby 500
03-23-13, 23:27
I'm from South Carolina visiting for a few days. I visited three clubs.

My buddy and I went to Pandora's Box on Thursday night. Knew right away we should turn around and walk out, but went to the bar for one $4 beer. My buddy was immediately, literally, smothered by this enormous ugly sista who was well beyond thick. She was annoyingly clingy, persistent, and just plain unpleasant. Meanwhile a thin unattractive white stripper assailed me with her drug induced, delusional, constant chatter. When we insisted we had to leave the sista became extremely agitated and menacing. I've been in clubs all over the country and this was the most scary experience ever. You can't pay me enough money to go back there again.

From there we met some friends at DaVinci's and had a reasonable time. Decent girls, mostly black. One of them skinned my inexperienced buddy for four $100 during the 2-for-1's and didn't tell him when the second song ended. She tried the same with me without success. Typical stripper tactics. The hottest woman in the place was our waitress, Meagan. I'd give this place a below-average rating.

Friday night we went to Cheetah's and had a great time except getting laps. We had a couple female associates with us. Sat on the non-VIP side at the main stage. Dancer quality ranged from some solid 8's who had amazing skill on the pole to several 4-5's with a lot of mileage. The downside of being on the "cheap" side of the stage is it's almost impossible to buy laps from the attractive ones because they make a beeline to the VIP side when they come off the stage. Or they join regulars. We sat there for a couple hours before we could get a dancer named Jade to join us. I've been to Cheetah's several times and had the same experience. Next time I'll go directly to VIP.

On a different subject, if any of you have a lady you'd recommend for some private time I would appreciate a PM. I'll gladly return the favor if you visit Upstate SC.

Has anyone been to Pandora's recently? Is it still just bad? Or any redeeming qualities to it?

JmGroov
05-03-13, 03:35
Thanks for clarifying, saves me a trip there tonight to find out the legitimacy of the claims I heard.The rumors are 100% true, there is no more all nude unless your in VIP as stated below, was just there on 4/13. It's fact guys.

Gatorwrath
05-23-13, 02:14
Well, decided to go to Davincis, since last time I was in there the eyesores were gone and some actual eye candy was in there. The one guy at the door was replaced by this new stocky black guy. Basically put, if you want to feel like you are getting arrested and about to be a convict, this is the place to go. The man outside has such a power trip on this. He talks down on you. Very vulgar in his attitude and personality. Once in the club, I basically said "screw this" I am a guest here that was wanting to spend my money. I can understand the safety issues about this. But there is a way to treat a guest wanting to visit the establishment and a way to "treat" a person that is totally unacceptable. I do not know if anyone elses experience lately is the same, but I went to the Boo in follw. Granted, the dances are not as good, but at the alcohol is cheaper at least, and still some good eye candy. Wanted to let everyone know what to expect to get into the club now.

D4242
12-03-14, 15:21
Rolled into town late on a Friday, stopped by the Peek-A-Boo, place was packed so I thought it looked promising. Went in and saw it was bikini only. Cruised over to Cheetahs, paid the parking charge & got in with my mil I'd. It was bikini bottoms and pasties. Lap dances were. 3 or 3-4-. 8. Nice selection of ladies, a couple of dollar dances & one lap dance before I left. Both places were tiny, packed & not worth your time.

MufDvr
05-30-15, 13:34
Was Pandora's Box but had been closed for a long time but has been reopened as Atlantis. Thought I would check it out, not impressed. Only 3 dancers and the two I talked with were not appealing. One of them was so wasted she almost fell off the stage. I won't be back.

Gatorwrath
06-26-15, 11:27
So decided to do my circuit of the clubs in Bradenton the other day. Did not know the one in Palmetto has reopened, so did not hit that one. Davincis was first in the day shift. Pros, did not have a huge guy aggressively patting you down before you entered and bottled beer was only $3. A few girls attractive, others ok. Cons were. I watch a girl on stage for 3 songs and did not see anyone in the club tip her, I gave her $1 when she got off stage, She looked at me and said "Only a Dollar?" LOL WTF no one else tipped. Mixed drinks are 2 for 1, but $10 each. They turned the back lap dance area into private rooms now, so if used to gettting action around the corner, no more, have to go private. The new lap dance area is in a raised area visible to the whol bar.

Peek-A-Boo next stop.

I have been going to the boo for over 20 years, so it is sad to see it in its current decline. A lot of thug / dealer types come in here now basically throwing their handful of one dollar bills all of the time. The older regulars that came during the daytime do not even come as much anymore. The server had an ass bigger than two of the girls put together. WOW. Daytime was basically the older girls, nothing special. Evening came and a few good looking girls, none with any personality. One sat by me and she seemed true and shy, went to the back for 15 minutes, came back a wild cocky woman. LOL. Was a better experience, but none I would brag about.

Wishing the day comes when someone that actually knows how to run a strip bar takes over and brings one of these places back to where we love them again.

Tucker40
06-27-15, 09:03
Was Pandora's Box but had been closed for a long time but has been reopened as Atlantis. Thought I would check it out, not impressed. Only 3 dancers and the two I talked with were not appealing. One of them was so wasted she almost fell off the stage. I won't be back.I went within its first week of opening (probably around when you went) had the same three-dancer experience -- though only one was a dancer, the other two were dancer / waitresses. The one dancer looked like she knew what she was doing. Haven't been back since but then again there's nowhere for this place to go but up.

Joe Yama
08-03-15, 16:04
I went within its first week of opening (probably around when you went) had the same three-dancer experience -- though only one was a dancer, the other two were dancer / waitresses. The one dancer looked like she knew what she was doing. Haven't been back since but then again there's nowhere for this place to go but up.Atlantis did not last long. I enjoyed hanging out with a couple of the girls (Jessica, Trinity), but others were either hustlers or doped out. There was potential based on the size of the building and what they started building, but throwing cameras over the private lap dance area was a mistake. I cam back a few weeks later not knowing they changed and found a completely different crowd and staff. Not sure what they are doing now, but its not for me.

Any know where Jessica and Trinity went? I guess I will stop by Peek-a-Boo and see if any of the girls are there.

Tucker40
08-03-15, 20:39
Atlantis did not last long. I enjoyed hanging out with a couple of the girls (Jessica, Trinity), but others were either hustlers or doped out. There was potential based on the size of the building and what they started building, but throwing cameras over the private lap dance area was a mistake. I cam back a few weeks later not knowing they changed and found a completely different crowd and staff. Not sure what they are doing now, but its not for me.

Any know where Jessica and Trinity went? I guess I will stop by Peek-a-Boo and see if any of the girls are there.The cameras were likely there from the previous club. Got to believe it's still the same owner -- maybe just a new staff. I haven't made it back there yet. Maybe now I don't have to bother.

Djohn23
08-17-15, 23:42
The cameras were likely there from the previous club. Got to believe it's still the same owner -- maybe just a new staff. I haven't made it back there yet. Maybe now I don't have to bother.It's a new owner and new management from when it was Pandora's Box. There is still some owner turmoil, as it's a few people that own it together and they have different ideas about the direction of the club. Hopefully they can get things figured out for the best.

GoodForMe
09-04-17, 22:13
Stopped by the Vinci's on Saturday for the first time in a few months. I normally like to go up to the clubs in St. Pete but since it's a bit of a drive I like to make a day out of it and I haven't the time to get up there but needed to blow off some steam. I had tried Peek a Boo earlier ($5 cover) but the talent was a bit lacking; there was only one girl I was interested in (a regular) but she was being occupied by a couple of drunk guys blowing their pay checks so I wasn't going to get any attention. The Vinci's had a $10 cover, which considering most of the girls didn't take their tops off, seemed a little steep and beer was $6 (actually $5. 50 but lets be real, your not getting change) which is also a bit much but next to Cheetahs it doesn't seem so bad. Talent here was actually pretty good! There were 4-5 girls here I was interested in (I'm pretty picky, 2-3 is a good day at a decent club) and the door girl and some of the bar staff were nice to look at too. They offer 2-4-1 dances every so often which I think they had before but now the DJ does a better job announcing it. Dances were $35 which is also a bit much considering that they are in the open back room (extras are not an option) but the room is laid out in a way that you don't feel like the other guys back there are staring at you. The BIG problem I had with the place was the bouncer would walk back there and glare at everyone every once in a while. Nothing kills the mood of a lap dance like having a large black man glaring at you! He was also clock watching, one of the girls started dancing 30 seconds early and he came in and stopped them halfway through the second song. This is STUPID and BAD FOR BUISNESS! If the girls don't mind and want to give a little extra, it does not cost the club ANYTHING to let them do so. In fact, I'm much more likely to get a dance if I FEEL like I'm getting a 2. 5-4-1 (and much MUCH less likely to get a dance if I'm made to FEEL uncomfortable by the bouncer while I'm back there). The DJ also ended the songs a little early (like 30 seconds) on a couple of the 2-4-1 songs (also really dumb). Over all I had a good time, the girls were good looking, nice, and not strung out, things were a bit over priced but not like Cheetahs. I'm still going to prefer St. Pete but I'll definitely be back (but if I see the bouncer glare at people again during dances again, I'm done and NEVER coming back! If they drop the cover to $5, beer to $5 and dances to $20, I'll be a regular!

LuvMatureHos
03-01-18, 08:52
Was in town for some business this past weekend and found myself bored enough to go to the Boo. Did not know or trust any of the AMPs well enough to make the investment and did not feel like driving up to Tampa. As the locals realize, for mongering purposes, this place sucks.

Girls were actually pretty hot but all of the dances are out in the open. Had a few nice dances and conversation with Tiara. Had some fun at the stage tipping some bucks and slapping some asses. But sure not the action any of us seek out. Dances were high contact for $15. Waitress was gorgeous. This is a fine place for some low key fun. Stuck around to see if there was any take out available. Did not seem to be the case.

Jones Loop
03-01-18, 15:34
Was in town for some business this past weekend and found myself bored enough to go to the Boo. Did not know or trust any of the AMPs well enough to make the investment and did not feel like driving up to Tampa. As the locals realize, for mongering purposes, this place sucks.

Girls were actually pretty hot but all of the dances are out in the open. Had a few nice dances and conversation with Tiara. Had some fun at the stage tipping some bucks and slapping some asses. But sure not the action any of us seek out. Dances were high contact for $15. Waitress was gorgeous. This is a fine place for some low key fun. Stuck around to see if there was any take out available. Did not seem to be the case.Thanks for that! Wish you were able to post this last week as I was kinda in the mood for some low-key titillation. I get uptight going into strip clubs by myself, but it sounds like I would have enjoyed the kind of experience you had. Last time I checked out that scene in Bradenton I was really unimpressed with the quality of the dancers, but it sounds like maybe things have improved. I'll have to check it out next time. Cheers.

Travelrr 433
03-01-18, 16:13
All three of these places are fighting first amendment issues in court. The ballet is self expression.

T.

Thanks for that! Wish you were able to post this last week as I was kinda in the mood for some low-key titillation. I get uptight going into strip clubs by myself, but it sounds like I would have enjoyed the kind of experience you had. Last time I checked out that scene in Bradenton I was really unimpressed with the quality of the dancers, but it sounds like maybe things have improved. I'll have to check it out next time. Cheers.

Nflfan
02-24-19, 23:41
I'm no longer on her daily newsletter mailing list, but is our girl a dayshift working stripper now? Well blow me down.

Rub101
02-25-19, 05:51
I'm no longer on her daily newsletter mailing list, but is our girl a dayshift working stripper now? Well blow me down.Time to see her again!

BradChaser
02-25-19, 07:16
I'm no longer on her daily newsletter mailing list, but is our girl a dayshift working stripper now? Well blow me down.Yes she is she started davinci's last week.

Are.

Ripper69
02-25-19, 22:20
I'm no longer on her daily newsletter mailing list, but is our girl a dayshift working stripper now? Well blow me down.Uh. That's not a very flattering pic.

Nflfan
02-26-19, 01:10
Yes she is she started davinci's last week.

Are.The next logical step is one of us will become her and the kids captain. I must decline the position due to many other commitments.

DrRobotNik
03-12-19, 19:10
I'll be in town with some friends in April. Will be my first time in the area and Florida in general. I was wondering what the strip club scene is like there. I will be staying in Bradenton.

Any clubs recommended or to steer clear from?

In club extras available?

What's typical cover, drink, and VIP dance prices look like?

Any information is much appreciated!

Incaller
03-13-19, 03:28
I'll never set foot in a Manatee or Sarasota county strip club. I'd go to Pinellas or Pasco counties for strip clubs.

I'll be in town with some friends in April. Will be my first time in the area and Florida in general. I was wondering what the strip club scene is like there. I will be staying in Bradenton.

BradChaser
03-13-19, 03:41
I'll never set foot in a Manatee or Sarasota county strip club. I'd go to Pinellas or Pasco counties for strip clubs.Go to cheetah in sarasota 2 in bradenton are shitholes.

DrRobotNik
03-13-19, 08:09
I'll never set foot in a Manatee or Sarasota county strip club. I'd go to Pinellas or Pasco counties for strip clubs.Any reason in particular?

Member #5991
03-20-19, 11:47
The clubs in the Detroit area, especially the mid-range spots in the suburbs are the best bang for your buck (pun intended) that you'll find anywhere. Unfortunately, nothing compares, or even comes close in this area. If you want to see some decent looking ladies wearing pasties with little to no chance of extras give Cheetah Lounge in Sarasota a shot. Otherwise, Tampa is where it's at, and again, even the Tampa clubs will be a disappointment if you're accustomed to those in the Detroit area.

Any information is much appreciated!

DrRobotNik
04-08-19, 18:30
The clubs in the Detroit area, especially the mid-range spots in the suburbs are the best bang for your buck (pun intended) that you'll find anywhere. Unfortunately, nothing compares, or even comes close in this area. If you want to see some decent looking ladies wearing pasties with little to no chance of extras give Cheetah Lounge in Sarasota a shot. Otherwise, Tampa is where it's at, and again, even the Tampa clubs will be a disappointment if you're accustomed to those in the Detroit area.Thanks for the info. If no extras are available, is touching allowed in VIP, or is it all mostly by the book down there?

Thanks again.

Skin87
05-13-22, 08:59
I drove by Peek A Boo the other day and it had been painted up all nice. Anyone been there lately? New owners?

GallopingGhost
05-13-22, 14:55
I drove by Peek A Boo the other day and it had been painted up all nice. Anyone been there lately? New owners?Was sold apx 2 year ago. Been cleaned up and a lot of money invested. Much nicer than ever was before. If you are local and ask they usually wave the door fee. Drinks are avg price for a strip club. Talent is very hit of miss. No private rooms or VIP areas. Dances in the wide open. Have not tried take out OTC. Last year I ran into Bam Majgera at the club. He was a guest DJ. He sucked IMO and was very standoffish. He wouldn't even do a fist bump and that was after I casually said hey Bam can I buy you a drink. Anyways, its the best in Bradenton I supposed (its the only one in Bradenton hahaha) Not bad for a slip in and drink but no place for extras. Take out would be the only game to play--if avail. Warning talent ranges from poor to decent and occasionally a 7-8. Happy hunting.

-G. Ghost.

Bkbh1
09-30-22, 18:56

Any information is much appreciated!You talking Flight Club fun or Henry's? More like Bogart's or Criket?

Pinellas County near US19 has several options like Criket. OZ would be the closest to Flight Club. Bogart's type fun can be found at a few clubs in Pasco County which would be a 90 minute drive. Tampa has more tourist clubs like Mons Venus and Odyssey. There is a decent club in Ybor City which also has many restaurants and bars.