PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8

SticksByVic
11-25-17, 17:36
I picked up a skinny little girl in front of the Value Pawn on 41. When we were done she wanted me to drop her off on 16th St W (literally right behind the Value Pawn on 16th) and when I was there, about half a dozen other girls were either coming or going, so if you are wondering where they are, that's where. You can't miss the place, under the massive pine trees. Happy hunting.Care to elaborate on the skinny little girl?? Any info to share.

BleedTheFreak
11-25-17, 21:51
Saw her Sat am across from airport McD. Tall slender blonde with a sexy body (my type). She was outside smoking and on the phone. Started a conservation with her, very pleasant. Her name is Tammy. Confirmed she was staying at one of the local residences. She thought I was LEO so no date. Be interested if anyone has her digits. Happy hunting!I have known Tammy for a long time. She is a very cool chic that has very good skills. The only problem is she has a bad candy habit. Real name very honest and no bs. I ran into her a week ago and we chatted a bit. She was looking a bit weathered and knew it. I gave her a hug and was on my way. Here is some pictures when she was in prime badgering material.

BleedTheFreak
11-25-17, 22:02
I picked up a skinny little girl in front of the Value Pawn on 41. When we were done she wanted me to drop her off on 16th St W (literally right behind the Value Pawn on 16th) and when I was there, about half a dozen other girls were either coming or going, so if you are wondering where they are, that's where. You can't miss the place, under the massive pine trees. Happy hunting.This has been a hot zone for many years. There have been many badger deans behind there in the past. LEO knows this and is watching now and then.

TeenHunter
11-25-17, 22:13
Care to elaborate on the skinny little girl?? Any info to share.I think name was Sarah or summer or something with an S. She was early 20's. Short. Blonde. B cups. Drug addict. Covered doggy. It wasn't bad but wasn't great.

Eye Myt
11-25-17, 23:25
5'5" 120 lbs 40's Superb BBBJ, she was out by 57th, wasn't looking and she came to me while I was fueling up. I'd like to say she is the best at what she does, but there's so many.She is pleaser for sure. Wish I got to bradenton mor often. That must be her reg spot, I usually find her around 60th.

BaysideJustin
12-06-17, 15:05
Driving on 14th St W earlier today just North of 53rd Ave. Saw a tall 5'8"+ mid 30's walking Southbound. Light brown hair, short shorts, and sleeveless shirt. Very good looking and in great shape and obviously trying to look the part and attract a lot of attention. She looked too good for that area and was trying too hard to look like a SW. Just my gut feel, but I think she was LEO. Stay safe.

Jeep95
12-07-17, 09:01
Driving on 14th St W earlier today just North of 53rd Ave. Saw a tall 5'8"+ mid 30's walking Southbound. Light brown hair, short shorts, and sleeveless shirt. Very good looking and in great shape and obviously trying to look the part and attract a lot of attention. She looked too good for that area and was trying too hard to look like a SW. Just my gut feel, but I think she was LEO. Stay safe.You'd know pretty quick, just offer her a ride. Some of these Bradenton SWs can compete with Orlando Paradise Trail girls.

Briano12
12-07-17, 12:52
Driving on 14th St W earlier today just North of 53rd Ave. Saw a tall 5'8"+ mid 30's walking Southbound. Light brown hair, short shorts, and sleeveless shirt. Very good looking and in great shape and obviously trying to look the part and attract a lot of attention. She looked too good for that area and was trying too hard to look like a SW. Just my gut feel, but I think she was LEO. Stay safe.Sounds like kate / katie she has given me both names. She lloks good from afar and not bad up close. High volume dump she is usually in that area.

RicoTheGmMan
12-07-17, 15:13
Sounds like kate / katie she has given me both names. She lloks good from afar and not bad up close. High volume dump she is usually in that area.Could be kate she is more blondish though if its her her last 4 #'s 3939 then she not 50.

BaysideJustin
12-08-17, 13:32
Sounds like kate / katie she has given me both names. She lloks good from afar and not bad up close. High volume dump she is usually in that area.That's good to know. She looked TGTBT. I'm just very hesitant to engage if I suspect LEO. I'll look for her next time.

Chest Rocwell
12-08-17, 23:29
Driving on 14th St W earlier today just North of 53rd Ave. Saw a tall 5'8"+ mid 30's walking Southbound. Light brown hair, short shorts, and sleeveless shirt. Very good looking and in great shape and obviously trying to look the part and attract a lot of attention. She looked too good for that area and was trying too hard to look like a SW. Just my gut feel, but I think she was LEO. Stay safe.Scooped up Kate right between 57th and 60th. Wearing super short shorts and long sleeves. After a quick LEO check (quick squeeze) we were off to my private location. She peeled off her clothes and gave very good BBBJCIM. Light on the talking. I've heard varying reviews but I would repeat for same experience.

Jeep95
12-09-17, 22:50
Just pics. Young and pretty face.

Jeep95
12-13-17, 09:59
Pretty girl, fantastic body, pics don't do her justice.

Briano12
12-13-17, 14:07
Pretty girl, fantastic body, pics don't do her justice.That looks like quite a find. Ill def be keeping an eye for her.

Blackberry7
12-13-17, 14:54
Just pics. Young and pretty face.I think you posted her before. Do we have digits to share. She has a body just like one I played with for yrs but is out of the business now. Would love to meet this one.

Jeep95
12-13-17, 14:57
I think you posted her before. Do we have digits to share. She has a body just like one I played with for yrs but is out of the business now. Would love to meet this one.Got my pics messed up, she was Sarasota. New photos are the correct for wawa, 53rd girl.

Rub101
12-13-17, 15:45
I think you posted her before. Do we have digits to share. She has a body just like one I played with for yrs but is out of the business now. Would love to meet this one.http://sarasota.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/941-718-7303/44126952

This maybe the girl in question. I contacted her and she said she was around 53rd.

IAmAlways
12-13-17, 17:58
http://sarasota.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/941-718-7303/44126952

This maybe the girl in question. I contacted her and she

said she was around 53rd.If I'm wrong I'm sorry but wasn't this the girl who supposedly had herpes and was blasted daily on BP until she stopped posting?

Jeep95
12-13-17, 21:33
http://sarasota.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/941-718-7303/44126952

This maybe the girl in question. I contacted her and she said she was around 53rd.Not her, no phone.

Ebhunter
12-13-17, 22:00
If I'm wrong I'm sorry but wasn't this the girl who supposedly had herpes and was blasted daily on BP until she stopped posting?I don't know if Ashley / Chloe / Cheyenne has herpes or not, but I picked her up once 6-12 months ago and she does not have a body even close to that nice.

JohniRotten
12-14-17, 11:30
Pretty girl, fantastic body, pics don't do her justice.Why were those 2 sets of pictures photoshopped?

Jeep95
12-15-17, 00:12
Why were those 2 sets of pictures photoshopped?They ask to be unidentifiable. Try to keep my word. Some don't care, some do. Don't care about the belly tattoos. And sometimes I forget who I made the promise to, especially if it's been a while.

BradentonBob
12-15-17, 13:59
Must be in need of some Christmas gifts, 3 times I've been over that part of town lately, 3 sightings (and 1 visit).

RicoTheGmMan
12-15-17, 14:19
Must be in need of some Christmas gifts, 3 times I've been over that part of town lately, 3 sightings (and 1 visit).How hard up was she for neck needle?

SticksByVic
12-17-17, 10:44
Pretty girl, fantastic body, pics don't do her justice.This is Kelcie. Young girl. Known her awhile. She uses the needle. Good skills but can get a little out there.

SticksByVic
12-17-17, 10:46
How hard up was she for neck needle?She's always hard up for that. Just be cautious with her. If she's really hard up and not feeling well she will dash.

LwrblaqDelicio
12-26-17, 16:34
All:

I saw a short blonde w glasses standing with a bag in front of the Steak and Shake around noon. She was heading towards the mall as I passed. Later on my way through she was back in front of the same place eating a pizza. She had on black with maroon leggings. Doesn't look like she was with anyone. Wasn't sure if I should stop. Any info?

Gpsquared
12-26-17, 21:43
All:

I saw a short blonde w glasses standing with a bag in front of the Steak and Shake around noon. She was heading towards the mall as I passed. Later on my way through she was back in front of the same place eating a pizza. She had on black with maroon leggings. Doesn't look like she was with anyone. Wasn't sure if I should stop. Any info?She usually hangs around there. Can be a good time for sure.

Ebhunter
12-27-17, 00:29
She usually hangs around there. Can be a good time for sure.Did Nicole change her hair and is she short? I've enjoyed her company a couple times and her hair was darker and I didn't think of her as short, getting skinny yes, but never thought of her as short.

Gpsquared
12-27-17, 16:18
Did Nicole change her hair and is she short? I've enjoyed her company a couple times and her hair was darker and I didn't think of her as short, getting skinny yes, but never thought of her as short.I'd call it brownish blond a few weeks ago. Long though. I don't think I'd call her short but not tall either. Just thought about the location.

RicoTheGmMan
12-27-17, 18:17
I'd call it brownish blond a few weeks ago. Long though. I don't think I'd call her short but not tall either. Just thought about the location.I saw her Christmas day and she gave Santa's pole one hell of a ride, not that she doesn't take care of mean time I see her but Christmas was extra day extra time and she is fun & funny too! She seems better than most SW's around lately / Also just happened to see her hanging at S&S around 1 today asked her about the blonde chick you guys were asking about & she told me a couple guys had dated with her when she was not around and told her she sucked at sucking mechanical so I would believe that what she said was true I do girate to blondes but I will stick with Nicole.

Rub101
12-27-17, 20:49
I saw her Christmas day and she gave Santa's pole one hell of a ride, not that she doesn't take care of mean time I see her but Christmas was extra day extra time and she is fun & funny too! She seems better than most SW's around lately / Also just happened to see her hanging at S&S around 1 today asked her about the blonde chick you guys were asking about & she told me a couple guys had dated with her when she was not around and told her she sucked at sucking mechanical so I would believe that what she said was true I do girate to blondes but I will stick with Nicole.Are both pics Nicole?

BradentonBob
12-28-17, 10:07
Are both pics Nicole?The tats alone make that obvious. Always use tats as a comparison tool She doesn't look so healthy in the 2nd pic though, she may have let her sweet tooth really take over.

Nflfan
12-28-17, 10:25
Are both pics Nicole?I can certainly confirm both are genuine and fun to be with.

Your correspondent reporting from the front lines.

Gpsquared
12-28-17, 11:57
The tats alone make that obvious. Always use tats as a comparison tool She doesn't look so healthy in the 2nd pic though, she may have let her sweet tooth really take over.She seems pretty deep in the sweets recently.

Reaper400
12-28-17, 13:02
I saw her Christmas day and she gave Santa's pole one hell of a ride, not that she doesn't take care of mean time I see her but Christmas was extra day extra time and she is fun & funny too! She seems better than most SW's around lately / Also just happened to see her hanging at S&S around 1 today asked her about the blonde chick you guys were asking about & she told me a couple guys had dated with her when she was not around and told her she sucked at sucking mechanical so I would believe that what she said was true I do girate to blondes but I will stick with Nicole.Wow she looks aweful in the 2nd pic. Living in a tent? Wth.

RicoTheGmMan
12-28-17, 14:45
She seems pretty deep in the sweets recently.Gee and how many doing this shit do you think are not partaking in something? Guess it just depends on what kind of time you have with them, To me she has always been polite & she comes back to my place only because I live 5 minutes from her work area. I am not a fan of car dates.

Rub101
12-28-17, 17:27
The tats alone make that obvious. Always use tats as a comparison tool She doesn't look so healthy in the 2nd pic though, she may have let her sweet tooth really take over.Yes she's thinner now.

Gpsquared
12-28-17, 20:50
Gee and how many doing this shit do you think are not partaking in something? Guess it just depends on what kind of time you have with them, To me she has always been polite & she comes back to my place only because I live 5 minutes from her work area. I am not a fan of car dates.I had a great time with her and the same. I know they do their thing and I have no problem at all with it. Was just answering the question.

RedX24
12-29-17, 21:47
I saw her Christmas day and she gave Santa's pole one hell of a ride, not that she doesn't take care of mean time I see her but Christmas was extra day extra time and she is fun & funny too! She seems better than most SW's around lately / Also just happened to see her hanging at S&S around 1 today asked her about the blonde chick you guys were asking about & she told me a couple guys had dated with her when she was not around and told her she sucked at sucking mechanical so I would believe that what she said was true I do girate to blondes but I will stick with Nicole.Haven't dreamed with her but saw her one morning fist fighting some dude at the steak and shake at like 530 am.

RicoTheGmMan
12-30-17, 16:19
Haven't dreamed with her but saw her one morning fist fighting some dude at the steak and shake at like 530 am.Yeah probably must have been fighting with her junkbox BF told me she has been that's why she got another number but she goes back to him after awhile but not my biz as long as I have a good time and I do.

Nflfan
01-08-18, 12:10
Found this sweet treat while triangulating one evening between Marathon-14th St Yellow store-9th St Yellow store. Nice smooth untatted skin, easy on the eyes, ears and wallet. Drove to her spot, enjoyed enthusiastic BBBJ, no CIM, roaming, and clean and fresh DATY. Standard rates.

LoveMung
01-09-18, 00:14
Pretty girl, fantastic body, pics don't do her justice.I'm going to have to visit Bradenton in 2018. LOL.

Maxim V
01-09-18, 02:50
Found this sweet treat while triangulating one evening between Marathon-14th St Yellow store-9th St Yellow store. Nice smooth untatted skin, easy on the eyes, ears and wallet. Drove to her spot, enjoyed enthusiastic BBBJ, no CIM, roaming, and clean and fresh DATY. Standard rates.

Your correspondent reporting from the front lines.Any contact info. ? I'm in town for a bot looking for fun.

Rub101
01-09-18, 10:52
Yeah probably must have been fighting with her junkbox BF told me she has been that's why she got another number but she goes back to him after awhile but not my biz as long as I have a good time and I do.I see her when she has a room only.

BradentonBob
01-09-18, 13:06
I see her when she has a room only.Only problem is she texts me at 10 pm to tell me, or in the morning only having it to 11. The night texts have made me block her sadly as she a ways cured the headaches completely and not all of them can.

Rub101
01-09-18, 14:23
Only problem is she texts me at 10 pm to tell me, or in the morning only having it to 11. The night texts have made me block her sadly as she a ways cured the headaches completely and not all of them can.She can be flakey but overall, not bad.

Nflfan
01-09-18, 16:07
I see her when she has a room only.One of us gets her the room, usually mid-week, just not every week, but I'm innocent.

Rub101
01-09-18, 20:32
One of us gets her the room, usually mid-week, just not every week, but I'm innocent.

Your correspondent reporting from the front lines.Never bought anyone a room.

RicoTheGmMan
01-10-18, 12:29
Never bought anyone a room.I see her quite a bit she gives a great bbbjcimws and she has asked me if I could get her a room and told her I won't do that ever done that before and got screwed with damage charges after. Unless she has her room already then I would be game, she would probably have half the wilderness camp there to party especially her bf. I like her better just coming to my place I have more fun.

Gpsquared
01-11-18, 10:21
I see her quite a bit she gives a great bbbjcimws and she has asked me if I could get her a room and told her I won't do that ever done that before and got screwed with damage charges after. Unless she has her room already then I would be game, she would probably have half the wilderness camp there to party especially her bf. I like her better just coming to my place I have more fun.Same here. She can be a lot of fun when she's willing to come back and hang out for a while.

Patrick548
01-12-18, 10:16
BPD is present at 53nd and the trail in the store street people have moved on to the Speedway.

RicoTheGmMan
01-12-18, 10:53
BPD is present at 53nd and the trail in the store street people have moved on to the Speedway.Saw what looked like a couple new ones but not sure 1 tall skinny blonde short hair got out of truck at marathon 14th she was walking north swivel head looking for us horn balls & red head chick at 14th & 17th. Didn't have time to stop and do a check it out.

Nflfan
01-12-18, 15:15
BPD is present at 53nd and the trail in the store street people have moved on to the Speedway.That's a little away from their boundary, isn't it?

BradentonBob
01-12-18, 16:27
That's a little away from their boundary, isn't it?

Your correspondent reporting from the front lines.They moved south to avoid being in BPD's zone.

RicoTheGmMan
01-12-18, 16:36
They moved south to avoid being in BPD's zone.Maybe BPD like the donuts in WAWA better.

YoungStud99
01-14-18, 10:44
One of us gets her the room, usually mid-week, just not every week, but I'm innocent.

Your correspondent reporting from the front lines.Is this the Nicole? If so how did she look and was the time good?

YoungStud99
01-14-18, 13:37
Is this the Nicole? If so how did she look and was the time good?Guess my link didn't work.

Jeep95
01-15-18, 20:26
Young brunette, nice body walking about 3:30, no time to stop.

KnotKnew
01-16-18, 18:33
Was out the other night not really expecting to find anything exciting because of the cold just hoping to run across one of the B-town hags to help take the edge off. Downtown Bradenton a little south of the Salvation Army on 14th Street I come across a nice brunette around 5'6" 120 lbs. WSW maybe has some latin blood in her late 20's early 30's. She hops in quick LEO check and tells me she isn't a $20 hooker and usually gets $250. I politely tell her she is out of her fucking mind and turn around to drop her back off. She suddenly wakes up and says she can work with $40. We head to a secluded spot she performs a nice above average BBBJ. Nice clean girl smelled good couldn't really notice any issues with all the jackets on. Pretty sure more could be on the menu if the price is right. Told me her name was Kelly not sure of the spelling said she goes by kk. Said she is looking for regulars but would appreciate getting a little closer to fifty bucks in the future. Dropped her off down by the WAWA off 53rd back near where Kate used to stay. She called my phone so I have her digits not sure how long they'll be good. I wouldn't have any problems with a repeat visit in the future.

RicoTheGmMan
01-16-18, 18:49
Was out the other night not really expecting to find anything exciting because of the cold just hoping to run across one of the B-town hags to help take the edge off. Downtown Bradenton a little south of the Salvation Army on 14th Street I come across a nice brunette around 5'6" 120 lbs. WSW maybe has some latin blood in her late 20's early 30's. She hops in quick LEO check and tells me she isn't a $20 hooker and usually gets $250. I politely tell her she is out of her fucking mind and turn around to drop her back off. She suddenly wakes up and says she can work with $40. We head to a secluded spot she performs a nice above average BBBJ. Nice clean girl smelled good couldn't really notice any issues with all the jackets on. Pretty sure more could be on the menu if the price is right. Told me her name was Kelly not sure of the spelling said she goes by kk. Said she is looking for regulars but would appreciate getting a little closer to fifty bucks in the future. Dropped her off down by the WAWA off 53rd back near where Kate used to stay. She called my phone so I have her digits not sure how long they'll be good. I wouldn't have any problems with a repeat visit in the future.Yeah funny want 250 WTF she think she an ero girl lmfao hunny your walking 14th st in the cold Me I would have offered her 20 and a hot choc at wawa after or you can get the F out. Looking for regs wait till the snowbirds go they will all fight for a 20 trick to stay alive.

Rub101
01-16-18, 20:55
Was out the other night not really expecting to find anything exciting because of the cold just hoping to run across one of the B-town hags to help take the edge off. Downtown Bradenton a little south of the Salvation Army on 14th Street I come across a nice brunette around 5'6" 120 lbs. WSW maybe has some latin blood in her late 20's early 30's. She hops in quick LEO check and tells me she isn't a $20 hooker and usually gets $250. I politely tell her she is out of her fucking mind and turn around to drop her back off. She suddenly wakes up and says she can work with $40. We head to a secluded spot she performs a nice above average BBBJ. Nice clean girl smelled good couldn't really notice any issues with all the jackets on. Pretty sure more could be on the menu if the price is right. Told me her name was Kelly not sure of the spelling said she goes by kk. Said she is looking for regulars but would appreciate getting a little closer to fifty bucks in the future. Dropped her off down by the WAWA off 53rd back near where Kate used to stay. She called my phone so I have her digits not sure how long they'll be good. I wouldn't have any problems with a repeat visit in the future.Keep up the good work.

Nflfan
01-17-18, 00:30
Are 5'2 130 long blond hair answers to Candy (44). Walking with 5 ft 100, dark hair worn up Shelby (22). Shelby is new to SW ways. Didn't sample just a field interview. Find them usually between 17th Av W. And 26th Av W. Including side streets. No digits. No more than standard rates gentlemen, keep it real.

Nflfan
01-17-18, 01:04
Granted her permission to advertise (where IDK) once she has her new phone. Keep your eyes peeled. BTW, our latest dream, was awesome.

Rub101
01-17-18, 09:48
Granted her permission to advertise (where IDK) once she has her new phone. Keep your eyes peeled. BTW, our latest dream, was awesome.Getting pretty lucky there NFL, LOL.

Patrick548
01-17-18, 10:51
That was the MCPD that we're at the coffee counter I thought it was still Bradenton. But it keeping panhandling quiet.

No find dining (daty) for me there once you get pass the smell you got it licked.

SticksByVic
01-24-18, 11:50
Been seeing her a lot. She's not walking as much. Still no phone, but I have access to her. Good BBBJCIM, very good riding skills as long as she's not sick. She's trying to push up the rate, got to push them back down. She's early 20's back to her brunette ways, spinner girl. 53rd way area.

RicoTheGmMan
01-24-18, 12:57
Been seeing her a lot. She's not walking as much. Still no phone, but I have access to her. Good BBBJCIM, very good riding skills as long as she's not sick. She's trying to push up the rate, got to push them back down. She's early 20's back to her brunette ways, spinner girl. 53rd way area.Ya well that's good for you Vic but if she's wanting bad she will pull I ripoff on you or anyone else she can, No Phone her s daddy must have cut her off or she rip'd him. She took me for a .4 that's an easy swallow but I always get even when I get the chance to do it, no violence just make her lose clients.

Oh BTW our little redhead firecracker is back to spread her problem and she could be walking the streets around Desoto mall area claims she is living somewhere around that area, caught her post on C L using name Dawn with a ending 4 of 5454 so beware guys this one is bad news Stick Vic know the scoop on her too!

SticksByVic
01-26-18, 10:45
Ya well that's good for you Vic but if she's wanting bad she will pull I ripoff on you or anyone else she can, No Phone her s daddy must have cut her off or she rip'd him. She took me for a .4 that's an easy swallow but I always get even when I get the chance to do it, no violence just make her lose clients.

Oh BTW our little redhead firecracker is back to spread her problem and she could be walking the streets around Desoto mall area claims she is living somewhere around that area, caught her post on C L using name Dawn with a ending 4 of 5454 so beware guys this one is bad news Stick Vic know the scoop on her too!I have known her a long time. Actually know her family. That's not cool at all!! Sorry dude. Would have never knew her to be that way. Like to know if others have any issues with her. Actually having a convo with her right now. I have a spot kinda away from area which makes it a little harder to dash.

Firecracker needs to explode before she hurts someone. Beware guys, she a danger. Thanks for keeping up with her. Maybe staying over by Nicole.

SticksByVic
01-26-18, 10:53
Got a text out of the blue from her. She decided she missed being appreciated. Few months ago she texted and said she is leaving the business. She is a good one very sweet pretty and great skills. I will see her today and see if anything has changed.

BradentonBob
01-26-18, 13:23
Got a text out of the blue from her. She decided she missed being appreciated. Few months ago she texted and said she is leaving the business. She is a good one very sweet pretty and great skills. I will see her today and see if anything has changed.Report results back asap, looking for a new option.

RicoTheGmMan
01-26-18, 14:45
Report results back asap, looking for a new option.Got from other good source penslover she was very very good at her job & can can usually catch her around yellow store on 14th near storage place.

Nflfan
01-26-18, 16:07
R. I. P.

SticksByVic
01-29-18, 17:11
Was out the other night not really expecting to find anything exciting because of the cold just hoping to run across one of the B-town hags to help take the edge off. Downtown Bradenton a little south of the Salvation Army on 14th Street I come across a nice brunette around 5'6" 120 lbs. WSW maybe has some latin blood in her late 20's early 30's. She hops in quick LEO check and tells me she isn't a $20 hooker and usually gets $250. I politely tell her she is out of her fucking mind and turn around to drop her back off. She suddenly wakes up and says she can work with $40. We head to a secluded spot she performs a nice above average BBBJ. Nice clean girl smelled good couldn't really notice any issues with all the jackets on. Pretty sure more could be on the menu if the price is right. Told me her name was Kelly not sure of the spelling said she goes by kk. Said she is looking for regulars but would appreciate getting a little closer to fifty bucks in the future. Dropped her off down by the WAWA off 53rd back near where Kate used to stay. She called my phone so I have her digits not sure how long they'll be good. I wouldn't have any problems with a repeat visit in the future.The 250 hooker will start blowing your phone up everyday saying how bad things are and asking for 100 she's also been known to be a sticky finger Has a history.

SticksByVic
01-29-18, 17:20
Got a text out of the blue from her. She decided she missed being appreciated. Few months ago she texted and said she is leaving the business. She is a good one very sweet pretty and great skills. I will see her today and see if anything has changed.I can only say she hasn't skipped a beat. She asked to not distribute number at this time. Keeps herself very clean.

LoveToLick50
02-06-18, 15:45
R. I. P.

Your correspondent reporting from the front lines.Ever one feels real bad for those girls lost to life they had to live to support there addiction. Most of you if not all only feel bad for yourself for the service you can longer receive for next to nothing. Let me ask how many of you ever tried to help buy suggestion they enter a rehab.

PensLover
02-09-18, 13:21
Ever one feels real bad for those girls lost to life they had to live to support there addiction. Most of you if not all only feel bad for yourself for the service you can longer receive for next to nothing. Let me ask how many of you ever tried to help buy suggestion they enter a rehab.They can always so no to the donations offered. We don't force them to suck and / or spread their legs for us, the candy does. I carry flyers for a rehab place that's totally free of charge and give them out to them. They say thanks and have an excuse ready why they can't go, ie have to support a DB boyfriend, it's not the right time, I'm not ready. They roll them up and snort candy with them as far as I can't tell, not a single one has ever gone. I gave sweet little Sam one of those flyers. And speaking from experience if you try to be captain save a hoe, you are then a sucker and a chump to them; they rip you off for all they can while you still care. One the girls I tried to help is now paying a long visit to uncle, the other is dead and let’s just say karma is a b*tch & she got what was coming to her.

Vinny666
02-13-18, 19:41
Bpd vice active on 41 between 17th ave and 26th ave. Would avoid tonight, unmarkeds and walkers.

Patrick548
02-15-18, 17:03
Seen a lot of nice lady looked like SW's on 57th Av between 15th St. E and 10th St. Walking back to the homeless camp.

HoChaser1
02-21-18, 10:15
Well, I'm going to miss this little sexy wild thing. It's been a long time since I saw her anyway, but still a sad sutuation. Over the years many nice girls I knew passed away and many overcame. Her sister Danielle was also my friend with benifits and could suck a good dick. They didn't know I was getting my dick suck by each of them. Sure it wouldn't have mattered, maybe could of got a double from the sisters. Sam was a good girl, just extreamly troubled like the rest of them. I hope she is happy in heaven now. We all know these girls are all struggling to survive and trapped big time in addiction. Every girl has a sad story, but most are in denial and try to act happy, hard, stable, or whatever. Anyway, treat them with respect and if not getting good service just move on to the next.

R. I. P.

SticksByVic
02-22-18, 15:27
She texted and asked to meet. She was my go to til the candy got to strong. Said she cleaned up. Got her and she's far from clean. Anyhow was there, go to one of our spots. FS 60 she's a moaner. Always liked that. BD on the menu 100. She still thinks she's a 250 girl but doesn't take long for reality to set in. She won't say no to much. Decent head ggames.

Briano12
02-22-18, 18:57
She texted and asked to meet. She was my go to til the candy got to strong. Said she cleaned up. Got her and she's far from clean. Anyhow was there, go to one of our spots. FS 60 she's a moaner. Always liked that. BD on the menu 100. She still thinks she's a 250 girl but doesn't take long for reality to set in. She won't say no to much. Decent head ggames.Where in bradenton does she hang out?

SticksByVic
02-23-18, 19:26
Where in bradenton does she hang out?I have her on phone, 14th st from Marathon to salvation army. Or around 53rd area 41 to 9th. Occasionally 47th and 26th. She's been staying at trailer park around 53rd and 9th.

Briano12
03-01-18, 18:26
Anyone remember the 2 spanish sisters that hung out near 60th awhile back? Just saw the older of the 2 kayla today. She was super skinny before leaving for an extended vacation. She looks good now with the extra weight she put on. She was hanging with a small blonde. Didn't have time to give them a ride.

Vinny666
03-08-18, 14:29
Picked up Dee aka Dennie, 32, a cup, pretty face, between 21st and 26th around 3 pm-6 pm, dropped at trailers by carwash, damage was. 3 for catch and release, says won't swallow, no pictures but you can find her under recent mugs. Got digit but tossed, more services available, just not interest. Good attitude, might repeat if nothing. Any word of the little spanish chick, tried to scoop twice during daylight unsuccessful.

SticksByVic
03-09-18, 19:47
Picked up Dee aka Dennie, 32, a cup, pretty face, between 21st and 26th around 3 pm-6 pm, dropped at trailers by carwash, damage was. 3 for catch and release, says won't swallow, no pictures but you can find her under recent mugs. Got digit but tossed, more services available, just not interest. Good attitude, might repeat if nothing. Any word of the little spanish chick, tried to scoop twice during daylight unsuccessful.Saw her the other day, services seemed a little weaker than normal. She has some baby daddy issues. Always looking for good Latina. Where did you see her?

SticksByVic
03-20-18, 12:02
Hear this one is back from a long vacation. As most coming back from vacation she probably added a little extra pounds but may have lost some by now if she is back in the game. Anyone have any experience recently, she was a good time. She says she's a Russian girl.

BradentonBob
03-20-18, 15:15
Hear this one is back from a long vacation. As most coming back from vacation she probably added a little extra pounds but may have lost some by now if she is back in the game. Anyone have any experience recently, she was a good time. She says she's a Russian girl.She is known to be in?

SticksByVic
03-20-18, 16:21
She is known to be in?Back then it was 14th from 30th down past royal.

Briano12
03-23-18, 19:01
Heading into town to take a few passes. Will let you guys know if theres any action tonight.

Briano12
03-24-18, 06:12
Heading into town to take a few passes. Will let you guys know if theres any action tonight.Made a few passes through town. Nothing going on from 7-9. Saw one girl with a polar cup walking by mcd on 41 by chikfila.

IAmAlways
03-24-18, 07:17
Hear this one is back from a long vacation. As most coming back from vacation she probably added a little extra pounds but may have lost some by now if she is back in the game. Anyone have any experience recently, she was a good time. She says she's a Russian girl.I remember her well. She actually had a spot off of 14th. Very laid back with a nice attitude. Great hip movement, she actually fucked with you. Hope is see her again. Her old burner has long gone silent.

KnotKnew
03-31-18, 18:52
Found this slightly older WSW, called herself Candy, maybe late 30's early 40's very nice natural C cups proudly showing them off blonde hair good personality no shitty attitude. Downtown B-town around 10th Street and 23rd Ave. Had seen her in the same area earlier in the week with younger tall short hair Angela. Candy has a few extra pounds on her but nothing I would call BBW just a little thick. FS was on the menu went with standard BBBJ for a couple jacks. Got her digits not sure if they work or not she was carrying a phone but I wanted her to write her name out so I didn't have her call me. Probably check her out again but her friend Angela is next on the to do list.

Runnersubx
03-31-18, 20:26
Found this slightly older WSW, called herself Candy, maybe late 30's early 40's very nice natural C cups proudly showing them off blonde hair good personality no shitty attitude. Downtown B-town around 10th Street and 23rd Ave. Had seen her in the same area earlier in the week with younger tall short hair Angela. Candy has a few extra pounds on her but nothing I would call BBW just a little thick. FS was on the menu went with standard BBBJ for a couple jacks. Got her digits not sure if they work or not she was carrying a phone but I wanted her to write her name out so I didn't have her call me. Probably check her out again but her friend Angela is next on the to do list.Candy is probably Connie, big old knockers, she is actually 46. Watch out for Angela, YMMV, she was awesome but lately she has not been wanting to finish the deed, reverts to hands.

BradentonBob
04-05-18, 08:23
Saw her out around 7 last night, early for her. Might be late on the rent.

RicoTheGmMan
04-05-18, 08:38
Saw her out around 7 last night, early for her. Might be late on the rent.Saw her Tues. Night about the same time around amscot waved at her passed her I kept going rather go for some beers than waste my dollars on her. Had more fun kidding around with maryann bartender at banana factory.

Jackmeoff
04-07-18, 15:34
Is it a bad thing to miss the crack epidemic that introduced me to this hobby? At least the strumpets didn't die from overdoses. Just went a little crazy. The streets have been empty for awhile. Hope this shift in advertising brings back some quality dirty-footed talent.

Jones Loop
04-09-18, 10:26
I got tired of just vegging in front of the TV and watching the Masters yesterday and decided to take a stroll up and down the 41 strip from downtown Sarasota to downtown Bradenton and back. I was curious to see whether the BP and CL shutdowns were going to send some providers to the streets, and on first glance I think maybe it did. I'm really squeamish about scoops that way because I'm paranoid Uncle may be watching, so I went out of curiosity more than anything else. Here's what I saw:

Not much on the Sarasota strip. At around 7 there was a taller brunette wearing jeans and a long-sleeve red sweater giving the sign near the Bai Hai Hut on the other side of the road. Looked a little manic. Nothing near the airport all the way up through south Bradenton until after Cortez. Things picked up from there. There was a young AA with a backpack with great long legs (tattoos) wearing a backpack who came around the corner at 30th ave. West, and crossed 41 heading south. Looked really put together, talking on cellphone with headphones, I turned around and parked to watch her; she got scooped as she walked past Lowes. From what I saw, at least a 9 on the SW scale. Resumed heading north.

Lots of activity as I headed closer to downtown Bradenton, but most of it was just regular folks; also lots of appearances by Uncle sitting by the side of the road and cruising 41. Turned around at 9th and headed back. Nothing until I got to Amscot. I stopped again to observe. (I think I should go back to school and become a SW anthropologist). There was a really young looking girl walking the road here, cute, looked like a girl-next-door with the freshman 15 on her. Honestly not sure if she was a SW although she appeared to be giving signals. When I circled around to get back on the road she was gone. Finally a bit further down just past Bayshore Gardens, another promising younger clean-looking Latina, short hair, clear skin, also with a backpack, gave me the look as I slowed. Here I was very tempted to try to scoop but I don't like pulling over when there's vehicles behind me.

Nothing all the way back down to Sarasota, except LEO was racing into one of the jack-shack motels on the Sarasota strip, looking like they were busting someone, and another LEO with flashing lights stopped near the WalMart supermarket by the minigolf place. By this time it was fully dark, and I turned left off of 41 on to 10th St. By Publix. Saw something that made me curious but wanted to check it out. Pulled back around to Publix and around the parking lot, back to 10th, and as I sat waiting to turn right, a taller blonde was standing right by my window pointing her finger at me. At first I thought she was fat, but her arms, legs, and face looked lean, and I'm pretty sure she was about 7 months pregnant at least. I would have at least talked to her out of curiosity but her face was sweaty and dirty, and she was wearing red sweatpants that looked like they hadn't been washed in a month. A preggo would be an interesting experience, but not into bad hygiene.

Home from there. Not sure that does anyone any good, but thought I'd throw it out there. Cheers and be safe everyone.

Rub101
04-10-18, 07:52
I got tired of just vegging in front of the TV and watching the Masters yesterday and decided to take a stroll up and down the 41 strip from downtown Sarasota to downtown Bradenton and back. I was curious to see whether the BP and CL shutdowns were going to send some providers to the streets, and on first glance I think maybe it did. I'm really squeamish about scoops that way because I'm paranoid Uncle may be watching, so I went out of curiosity more than anything else. Here's what I saw:

Not much on the Sarasota strip. At around 7 there was a taller brunette wearing jeans and a long-sleeve red sweater giving the sign near the Bai Hai Hut on the other side of the road. Looked a little manic. Nothing near the airport all the way up through south Bradenton until after Cortez. Things picked up from there. There was a young AA with a backpack with great long legs (tattoos) wearing a backpack who came around the corner at 30th ave. West, and crossed 41 heading south. Looked really put together, talking on cellphone with headphones, I turned around and parked to watch her; she got scooped as she walked past Lowes. From what I saw, at least a 9 on the SW scale. Resumed heading north.

Lots of activity as I headed closer to downtown Bradenton, but most of it was just regular folks; also lots of appearances by Uncle sitting by the side of the road and cruising 41. Turned around at 9th and headed back. Nothing until I got to Amscot. I stopped again to observe. (I think I should go back to school and become a SW anthropologist). There was a really young looking girl walking the road here, cute, looked like a girl-next-door with the freshman 15 on her. Honestly not sure if she was a SW although she appeared to be giving signals. When I circled around to get back on the road she was gone. Finally a bit further down just past Bayshore Gardens, another promising younger clean-looking Latina, short hair, clear skin, also with a backpack, gave me the look as I slowed. Here I was very tempted to try to scoop but I don't like pulling over when there's vehicles behind me.

Nothing all the way back down to Sarasota, except LEO was racing into one of the jack-shack motels on the Sarasota strip, looking like they were busting someone, and another LEO with flashing lights stopped near the WalMart supermarket by the minigolf place. By this time it was fully dark, and I turned left off of 41 on to 10th St. By Publix. Saw something that made me curious but wanted to check it out. Pulled back around to Publix and around the parking lot, back to 10th, and as I sat waiting to turn right, a taller blonde was standing right by my window pointing her finger at me. At first I thought she was fat, but her arms, legs, and face looked lean, and I'm pretty sure she was about 7 months pregnant at least. I would have at least talked to her out of curiosity but her face was sweaty and dirty, and she was wearing red sweatpants that looked like they hadn't been washed in a month. A preggo would be an interesting experience, but not into bad hygiene.

Home from there. Not sure that does anyone any good, but thought I'd throw it out there. Cheers and be safe everyone.Good reading for sure. I will possibly never scoop. I like the safety and privacy of an incall. I know its all risky but, the scoop is high-risk to me. I never like to know someone can see me and I can't see them, watching from unknown spots. Also most girls with incalls at least can shower and that's an added bonus.

Jones Loop
04-10-18, 15:15
I am looking for something specific at the moment: I don't need to CIM or FS, or even BBBJ. I can make do with a girl's lubed hand so long as she doesn't mind having her face painted. Does anyone know a SW or budget provider who would be into this for a reasonable donation? Any info or references would be appreciated. Thanks.

Jones Loop
04-10-18, 15:26
Good reading for sure. I will possibly never scoop. I like the safety and privacy of an incall. I know its all risky but, the scoop is high-risk to me. I never like to know someone can see me and I can't see them, watching from unknown spots. Also most girls with incalls at least can shower and that's an added bonus.Completely agree. I feel very exposed at the thought of scooping, but I do enjoy the prowl occasionally, and hey, never say never. Speaking of which, I forgot to mention a detour I took to the Steak and Shake by the mall, as I had heard there might be opportunities there. I pulled around the back by the drive through and saw a dark sedan with the passenger door open, with what looked like a very-passed out young blonde sitting in the seat. Another girl with dyed blue hair looked like she was cleaning garbage out from the floorboard, and as I pulled around she turned and stood up, looked at me with soda cans and fast-food wrappers in her hand, and smiled ruefully. Looks like they might be living out of that car as she was wearing what looked like pajama sweatpants. She was clear-eyed and cute, unlike her friend, who looked like she wasn't going to be conscious anytime soon. Again, one of those moments that if there weren't several pairs of eyes sitting in the drive-through line behind me, I might have ventured to see if she wanted to do business.

Gpsquared
04-10-18, 15:30
Completely agree. I feel very exposed at the thought of scooping, but I do enjoy the prowl occasionally, and hey, never say never. Speaking of which, I forgot to mention a detour I took to the Steak and Shake by the mall, as I had heard there might be opportunities there. I pulled around the back by the drive through and saw a dark sedan with the passenger door open, with what looked like a very-passed out young blonde sitting in the seat. Another girl with dyed blue hair looked like she was cleaning garbage out from the floorboard, and as I pulled around she turned and stood up, looked at me with soda cans and fast-food wrappers in her hand, and smiled ruefully. Looks like they might be living out of that car as she was wearing what looked like pajama sweatpants. She was clear-eyed and cute, unlike her friend, who looked like she wasn't going to be conscious anytime soon. Again, one of those moments that if there weren't several pairs of eyes sitting in the drive-through line behind me, I might have ventured to see if she wanted to do business.Guessing that was Nicole. I think her hair is green now but might be blue.

RicoTheGmMan
04-11-18, 13:28
Guessing that was Nicole. I think her hair is green now but might be blue.Oh yeah that was Nicole she is hanging back over there, picked her up last week came out of woods with limpy and another chick and some guy. She said she not with limpy but she needs to support him that piece of shit. Unfortunately it won't be long they will be back in uncle's house too bad for her. Who ever bailed her out didn't do her any favors other than getting freebies for himself.

EzEddy
04-11-18, 16:11
I'm from out of town and visiting the area but would appreciate info on the places to scoop up. Some SW like in Tampa. Help me oit or if possible can anyone recommend and cheap and good reviewed ladies??

Rub101
04-11-18, 19:35
Completely agree. I feel very exposed at the thought of scooping, but I do enjoy the prowl occasionally, and hey, never say never. Speaking of which, I forgot to mention a detour I took to the Steak and Shake by the mall, as I had heard there might be opportunities there. I pulled around the back by the drive through and saw a dark sedan with the passenger door open, with what looked like a very-passed out young blonde sitting in the seat. Another girl with dyed blue hair looked like she was cleaning garbage out from the floorboard, and as I pulled around she turned and stood up, looked at me with soda cans and fast-food wrappers in her hand, and smiled ruefully. Looks like they might be living out of that car as she was wearing what looked like pajama sweatpants. She was clear-eyed and cute, unlike her friend, who looked like she wasn't going to be conscious anytime soon. Again, one of those moments that if there weren't several pairs of eyes sitting in the drive-through line behind me, I might have ventured to see if she wanted to do business.That is something I can do but, scooping from the street, probably not.

Rub101
04-11-18, 19:37
I'm from out of town and visiting the area but would appreciate info on the places to scoop up. Some SW like in Tampa. Help me oit or if possible can anyone recommend and cheap and good reviewed ladies??See a provider you are interesting in, PM the monger who did the review on said provider.

Member #6256
05-21-18, 10:42
Met up with Bella a couple of weeks ago. Late -30's, tall (around 5'8") a little overweight, glasses, brown hair, huge naturals and decent looking. Scooped her on 14th street and went to her incall a little north of the old Millers. Above average BBBJ. Everything was available, but being my first time with her and my first time at an incall like that I wanted to get in / out quickly.

RockinHard
05-21-18, 16:39
Hey guys. Has anyone been in contact with Amy? Havnt seen her or heard from her for a couple of weeks which is unusual. Pm if nessessary thank you.

Patrick548
05-21-18, 21:50
Have a good visit with her at the number 6 motel on 64 off I75 last week she said she would have her own place soon can't wait for the next encounter BBJ covered on the finish went over the time limit no extra charge 1. 2 with tipf.

Reaper400
05-22-18, 16:24
Have a good visit with her at the number 6 motel on 64 off I75 last week she said she would have her own place soon can't wait for the next encounter BBJ covered on the finish went over the time limit no extra charge 1. 2 with tipf.Who is that?

Patrick548
05-23-18, 17:46
She the older provider that had the place behind Steak and Shake long brown hair nice Bcup's,flat bottom and tight tasting love net.

Ebhunter
05-24-18, 08:03
She the older provider that had the place behind Steak and Shake long brown hair nice Bcup's,flat bottom and tight tasting love net.I saw her a few weeks ago. Nice time, she is older with no games, no rush. Maybe she lost weight because I thought they were more A cup than B, not flat by any means but hardly a mouth full.

Occasional Amp
05-24-18, 14:41
Damages? 14th and where?

Met up with Bella a couple of weeks ago. Late -30's, tall (around 5'8") a little overweight, glasses, brown hair, huge naturals and decent looking. Scooped her on 14th street and went to her incall a little north of the old Millers. Above average BBBJ. Everything was available, but being my first time with her and my first time at an incall like that I wanted to get in / out quickly.

Vinny666
05-28-18, 00:57
Hey guys. Has anyone been in contact with Amy? Havnt seen her or heard from her for a couple of weeks which is unusual. Pm if nessessary thank you.Little petite Amy, around 38 yo? If so, haven't even seen her in weeks.

RockinHard
05-30-18, 00:24
Little petite Amy, around 38 yo? If so, haven't even seen her in weeks.Is she really 38? Anyway, I located her, thanks ,I'm good.

Bud316
06-06-18, 05:26
Hey guys, red head nicole was staying with me for a bit. Once day, as normal, she said ill be back soon. This was 3 weeks ago. I haven't seen or heard from here. All her clothes, shoes, other items are here. Her cell is still off and she has not been on facebook. Anyone happen to see her walking on 14th?

Thanks.

Bud.

GatorB8
06-07-18, 15:42
Hey guys, red head nicole was staying with me for a bit. Once day, as normal, she said ill be back soon. This was 3 weeks ago. I haven't seen or heard from here. All her clothes, shoes, other items are here. Her cell is still off and she has not been on facebook. Anyone happen to see her walking on 14th?

Thanks.

Bud.Is this the one your asking about? Seems she's pretty popular around here.

http://sarasota.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/tastefully-thursday-with-nicol/774110257811

She reminds me of Alexxa back in the day

Bud316
06-07-18, 20:06
Is this the one your asking about? Seems she's pretty popular around here.

http://sarasota.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/tastefully-thursday-with-nicol/774110257811

She reminds me of Alexxa back in the dayThank you for the reply, but no, Red head nicole is a real red head. She is about 41-42 years old. Some of the old timers will remember her from back in the day. She's gained a little weight now but still in the business I believe.

Bud.

BigPapi420
06-08-18, 15:51
Thank you for the reply, but no, Red head nicole is a real red head. She is about 41-42 years old. Some of the old timers will remember her from back in the day. She's gained a little weight now but still in the business I believe.

Bud.I posted some pictures of her a few months back after she got done visiting Uncle (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?7302-Streetwalker-Reports&p=3447772#post3447772), I thought she was out of the game but I strolled down 14th last week and saw her so she's back out on the prowl.

BP.

BigPapi420
06-08-18, 16:23
Is she really 38? Anyway, I located her, thanks ,I'm good.If this is the Amy you're talking about, PM me info please.

BP.

Ebhunter
06-08-18, 17:01
If this is the Amy you're talking about, PM me info please.

BP.I don't know if that's who your talking about but 10 years she could suck a golf ball thru a garden hose. The first time I picked her up she was the best and even though I had seen her a few times they never measured up to the first time.

Bud316
06-09-18, 06:16
I posted some pictures of her a few months back after she got done visiting Uncle (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?7302-Streetwalker-Reports&p=3447772#post3447772), I thought she was out of the game but I strolled down 14th last week and saw her so she's back out on the prowl.

BP.Sir are you 100% positive it was last week and not maybe 3 weeks ago??

RockinHard
06-09-18, 20:17
If this is the Amy you're talking about, PM me info please.

BP.Hey for some reason, I can not see or post attachments 🤷🏽*♂️

RicoTheGmMan
06-10-18, 09:00
This is the one Bud is talking about.

Ebhunter
06-10-18, 12:27
This is the one Bud is talking about.I didn't know she walked but I did meet up with her and had a very good time. We discussed her body shape and what not before but she was clean, friendly and nice to be around. 3 weeks is a long time to disappear and not be seen on the streets.

Jones Loop
06-11-18, 10:15
This is the one Bud is talking about.I met her a year or so ago at a place off of north 41 in Sarasota. Hope she's OK, she was nice enough and eager to please, but she had a bit of a doomed aura around her.

RicoTheGmMan
06-11-18, 11:38
I met her a year or so ago at a place off of north 41 in Sarasota. Hope she's OK, she was nice enough and eager to please, but she had a bit of a doomed aura around her.Tried to hookup with her little over a month or so being in bradenton texted to no avail had never had a chance to meet her but redhead chicks intrique me like to connect the dots & most taste good too!! I hope she shows back up & everything is ok too & that we don't have some nutcase doing bad to our girls around here.

KnotKnew
06-11-18, 15:52
This is the one Bud is talking about.Or is this is the red head Nicole Bud is talking about http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=467179&d=1498672937.

Both used to advertise on backpage. She was lots thinner before a year long high carb diet at Port Manatee. I haven't seen either one in a long time.

RicoTheGmMan
06-12-18, 11:15
Or is this is the red head Nicole Bud is talking about http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=467179&d=1498672937.

Both used to advertise on backpage. She was lots thinner before a year long high carb diet at Port Manatee. I haven't seen either one in a long time.Not sure could be the same they all seem to get fat with an uncle visit. Don't see how with the slop they serve.
Maybe bud can put some light on this

Cat1226
06-12-18, 17:22
She used to stay at the Cadillac hotel on 41 in Sarasota last summer and run listings on Craigslist.

This is the one Bud is talking about.

Bud316
06-13-18, 07:49
Or is this is the red head Nicole Bud is talking about http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=467179&d=1498672937.

Both used to advertise on backpage. She was lots thinner before a year long high carb diet at Port Manatee. I haven't seen either one in a long time.Yes that is her.

Bud316
06-13-18, 07:51
This is the one Bud is talking about.No that's not her. This chick in the picture is younger then the red head nicole I'm speaking of.

Bud316
06-13-18, 07:55
Believe it or not, I tried to file a missing persons report. Since there is a criminal record a 1/4 mile long and drug history LEO told me she is probably on a binge. They said this is what normally happens to these types of people. I said so I can not report her missing? I mean she left everything she owned here, they told me to come back in 2 weeks if she does not show up and they will file a missing persons report. Wow.

RicoTheGmMan
06-14-18, 08:53
Believe it or not, I tried to file a missing persons report. Since there is a criminal record a 1/4 mile long and drug history LEO told me she is probably on a binge. They said this is what normally happens to these types of people. I said so I can not report her missing? I mean she left everything she owned here, they told me to come back in 2 weeks if she does not show up and they will file a missing persons report. Wow.Listen the only time LEO gives a fuck about a ho is if she is an informer or they need a hooker / john drug bust and if they find them dead its ho hum another one bites the dust, don't waste manpower to investigate.

Bud316
06-15-18, 05:32
Listen the only time LEO gives a fuck about a ho is if she is an informer or they need a hooker / john drug bust and if they find them dead its ho hum another one bites the dust, don't waste manpower to investigate.Thing is, Nicole is actually a close friend, before she got in the business. I played it off as if I didn't know about her history,. I said to LEO she wasnt doing anything like that here. I'm very concerned at this point that maybe she is in some ditch and LEO really doesn't give 2 fucks.

RiverRogue
06-15-18, 12:07
She posted an Ad on Skip T G's at 08:07 AM on 2018-06-15.

BradentonBob
06-15-18, 14:53
She posted an Ad on Skip T G's at 08:07 AM on 2018-06-15.You would realize that the Nicole you are thinking of is not the same one.

KnotKnew
06-15-18, 17:52
Thing is, Nicole is actually a close friend, before she got in the business. I played it off as if I didn't know about her history,. I said to LEO she wasnt doing anything like that here. I'm very concerned at this point that maybe she is in some ditch and LEO really doesn't give 2 fucks.Saving grace for Nicole I don't think she did anything harder than crack cocaine or maybe a pain pill every now and then. I never remember seeing any marks on her arms from shooting this hot heroin that's out there now. Hopefully not I just do not recall. Bud we will keep our eyes open and report any sightings.

Cat1226
06-16-18, 17:40
Nicole the info on this one.

A little delay on the Meetup but not a problem.At all after we met BBBJ for. 4 very eager to please and just my type http://sarasota.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sunday-funday/714364841449.

I will be back for more with her. Not a hottie but I would rather have someone like her that's not trying to upsell or and just eager to please. Thanks to raft1983 for the info.

RicoTheGmMan
06-17-18, 09:55
Nicole the info on this one.

A little delay on the Meetup but not a problem.At all after we met BBBJ for. 4 very eager to please and just my type http://sarasota.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sunday-funday/714364841449.

I will be back for more with her. Not a hottie but I would rather have someone like her that's not trying to upsell or and just eager to please. Thanks to raft1983 for the info.I too saw her yesterday she looked good, she is my little honey go to girl I text her & always gets back not a real clock watcher real polite & takes care of her regs even gave the little head a nice kiss and said thank you with that gave her an extra. 2 for tip I always have fun with her. Treat her good she will do the same.

On another note I was corrected by nflfan about the pic I posted about redhead nicole and I was wrong that pic was airport ginger sorry guys and would love to hookup with her.

Rico out.

SticksByVic
06-17-18, 13:15
She is a sweetheart! During the outage I hooked up with her at least once a week and have been seeing her since she made her way out here. Sad is that she is back with Mr. B after all she went through with him. So I refuse to support him. Sad.

Nflfan
06-21-18, 17:36
She is a sweetheart! During the outage I hooked up with her at least once a week and have been seeing her since she made her way out here. Sad is that she is back with Mr. B after all she went through with him. So I refuse to support him. Sad.Anyone besides me seen the recent campground photo on her FB page? Even has long lost Charity in it, but not looking too hot these days.

RicoTheGmMan
06-27-18, 14:28
Hey guys nicole called me she dumped limpy and has a hotel incal today maybe longer guess I will have to go see her, she got another # too. She posted on stg.

GatorB8
06-30-18, 21:22
Hey guys nicole called me she dumped limpy and has a hotel incal today maybe longer guess I will have to go see her, she got another # too. She posted on stg.She's still with him. Just met her today for the first time. My job takes me all thru Bradenton and I've seen her on 41 + cortez on several occasions. My reg never called back today and my bu just got out of the hospital with an "rupture of an ovarian cyst" or so she sez. Anyway, got Nicoles #, texted her and got a response within an hour. Picked her up and back to my place. She really is a sweetheart. Had a good time. Maybe not my "girl" but definitely my "go to".

RedX24
07-07-18, 13:13
http://sarasota.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sunday-funday/714364841449

Met with Nicole last night for a quick car meet. Eager clean extremely friendly will call upon her again. I have paid mire for girls with shitty attitudes that make me regret seeing them her however has earned a repeat customer willing to pay more for her in future endevours.

TheWeasel62
07-16-18, 19:56
Hooked up with Nicole a few days ago. I thought that she was a sweet person. I still do, but she is a Hard Core Junkie, and she told me that. She said that she was a tester, which is extremely dangerous. I texted her trying to help her. I really wanted to help her, but I guess LEO answered the text. Today she blew up my phone with about 30 incoherent rants. Stay away, although she had potential, she is very sick. I offered to help, but she is a hard core Junkie. Sad waste of a nice person.

TheWeasel62
07-16-18, 23:00
I hooked up with Nicole a few days ago. She was kind of dirty, but very nice. She is a sweet girl, but stay away. She is a big time junkie. I tried to help her, but she is a lost cause. Too bad, she is actually a real sweet young women, Her arms are all cut and she really needs help asap. Apparently her pimply boyfriend saw my text. Trying to help her. Today my phone blew up with like 30 hate text's. Poor young women I really hope she can get some help.

Raft1983
07-17-18, 10:46
I hooked up with Nicole a few days ago. She was kind of dirty, but very nice. She is a sweet girl, but stay away. She is a big time junkie. I tried to help her, but she is a lost cause. Too bad, she is actually a real sweet young women, Her arms are all cut and she really needs help asap. Apparently her pimply boyfriend saw my text. Trying to help her. Today my phone blew up with like 30 hate text's. Poor young women I really hope she can get some help.Maybe don't try to be a drug counselor when you are dealing with these types of people. I am sure there is a market for that in some form but, not if they don't ask for it so. Enjoy what they offer or just go away. There are plenty of fish in our sea. This fish however is a Trophy to most. So sharing your addict opinions will fall on deaf ears around here. We all know or at least we should know what our discretionary money if for. Not just for Wilderness Nicole but for most all of the girls partaking in this line of mongering.

RicoTheGmMan
07-17-18, 14:36
Maybe don't try to be a drug counselor when you are dealing with these types of people. I am sure there is a market for that in some form but, not if they don't ask for it so. Enjoy what they offer or just go away. There are plenty of fish in our sea. This fish however is a Trophy to most. So sharing your addict opinions will fall on deaf ears around here. We all know or at least we should know what our discretionary money if for. Not just for Wilderness Nicole but for most all of the girls partaking in this line of mongering.You are so right 98% of these girls are addicts in one form or another it just is how good or bad they take care of you, nicole is a good girl at what she does, I stick with her she is my go to girl. I will be waiting for the post from W62 in the ripoff section when he gets a real bad one and there is plenty out there. Besides I take lightly with someone that has 2 posts anyway.

Eye Myt
07-18-18, 18:23
Hooked up with Nicole a few days ago. I thought that she was a sweet person. I still do, but she is a Hard Core Junkie, and she told me that. She said that she was a tester, which is extremely dangerous. I texted her trying to help her. I really wanted to help her, but I guess LEO answered the text. Today she blew up my phone with about 30 incoherent rants. Stay away, although she had potential, she is very sick. I offered to help, but she is a hard core Junkie. Sad waste of a nice person.Of a Captain in training. Anyone around here knows that you can't help an addict until they ask for help.

Roadster123
07-19-18, 19:05
Anybody seen amscot /41 Kate lately or have her number (DM me if you do)? I tried to scoop the other week and she just walked away.

Nflfan
07-20-18, 14:58
I hooked up with Nicole a few days ago. She was kind of dirty, but very nice. She is a sweet girl, but stay away. She is a big time junkie. I tried to help her, but she is a lost cause. Too bad, she is actually a real sweet young women, Her arms are all cut and she really needs help asap. Apparently her pimply boyfriend saw my text. Trying to help her. Today my phone blew up with like 30 hate text's. Poor young women I really hope she can get some help.Sorry about your experience.

Mine: Nicole=GFE with incall.

RookieMonger
07-22-18, 06:45
Was in your neck of the woods and scooped up Vicky (so) on 14th st, by the Racetrack closest to the airport. Mid 40's blonde MILF with b's size titties (sagging). She was probably 5'8 or so. Cool ass chick. We went to my spot and ask for some road BJ and she obliged, nice dt skills, great technique.

We get to my spot and she continued on, whole her skills we're very good, inquired about FS since she had on a skirt with no panties and was playing with her kitty.

She agreed but wanted more donations, I told her that was all I had (20) and it was up to her. When I said that FS would be quicker for me to finish, she agreed to FS. I covered up and hit it DS and for an older MILF, she had a nice and snug kitty. She likes to be pounded hard from the back and with that, I didn'tast Long. Greek is on the menu but def for more donations.

She said no to pics but gave me her FB page & #. I didn't see any other talent on the stroll yesterday morning.

Bud316
07-25-18, 20:43
Guys just be careful of Nicole. I as well have tried to help her a million times. She is indeed with limpy as we speak. Remember, she is sharing needings, with the dirtiest of them all, Limpy. I have chosen not to call her any more, this is an accident waiting to happen for the John. If you have family you are with (wife, g / f) do THEM a favor and stay away. If you have any sympathy for her, stay away, this will force her to get help if she has no customers. She is a great girl, but to have relations with is a major major concern. Think of yourself and others, we may have been passig around the same thing, just look at Limpy, I mean for real, would you want to stick it after you know her boyfriend screws her in the front and back?? Kinda gross.

Bud316
07-25-18, 20:46
Now, if you have read my past messages about this Nicole staying with me then disappearing, only to have police not want to file a missing person report. Well she showed up, out of no where, walked right in the house after 5 weeks of no contact, she has a new boyfriend and wanted some of my points (I am diabetic) then all within 30 seconds, left. She showed up again, out of no where last week for another point, and I said WAIT A DAMN MINUTE, you got 8 bags of clothes on my porch please get them, she said she has to ask her boyfriend about it. I said Nik, fuck your boyfriend, you don't even have the decency to let me know you were ok, this is not A1 Storage, I need this shit Gone, quick. No word. Yes, this Nicole is 42 has red hair, last name starts with F.

Bud316
07-25-18, 20:48
Anyone have a good number for someone in the 20 $ range for quick BJ.

Nflfan
07-25-18, 23:50
Now, if you have read my past messages about this Nicole staying with me then disappearing, only to have police not want to file a missing person report. Well she showed up, out of no where, walked right in the house after 5 weeks of no contact, she has a new boyfriend and wanted some of my points (I am diabetic) then all within 30 seconds, left. She showed up again, out of no where last week for another point, and I said WAIT A DAMN MINUTE, you got 8 bags of clothes on my porch please get them, she said she has to ask her boyfriend about it. I said Nik, fuck your boyfriend, you don't even have the decency to let me know you were ok, this is not A1 Storage, I need this shit Gone, quick. No word. Yes, this Nicole is 42 has red hair, last name starts with F.Has a boyfriend? Wow she really has changed in many ways.

BigPapi420
07-28-18, 14:48
Has a boyfriend? Wow she really has changed in many ways.I thought she played for the other team and was straight for pay.

BP.

Ham Boner
08-03-18, 13:07
Yesterday a friend of mine picked up Angel from Steak and Shake. Said she was 33 and even though She had dirty feet and signs of candy habit, she was an 8 on the SW scale. He didn't have the guts to "date" her at the time, but he did give her a ride to RaceTrac on 41. He also got her digits if anyone is interested.

Enjoy.

Patrick548
08-04-18, 13:52
Working long hours with the boom in new building get it when you can who know how long it will last.

Her working time is 9:00 AM to 4:30 weekdays maybe her boyfriend is out of the house.

Jeep95
08-11-18, 13:12
Big tits, haven't seen her in a while. She still around? She went to Portland last year but came back. Messed up arm from car accident a few years back.

KnotKnew
08-11-18, 15:15
Big tits, haven't seen her in a while. She still around? She went to Portland last year but came back. Messed up arm from car accident a few years back.If this is the Ashley you speak of she might be looking at a little bit of state time. She's been in Port Manatee for several months on a bunch of theft and drug charges. Maybe gets lucky and ends up with probation at a drug rehab center. Last time I saw her that arm was still nasty and somebody took her big tits away. Don't have a pic of her and not sure how to put a mugshot up on this site.

Nflfan
08-13-18, 21:32
Now she is getting the Mercedes treatment. Talk is cheap.

http://sarasota.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/best-lips-and-thief-in-town/357614422736

Jeep95
08-14-18, 08:13
If this is the Ashley you speak of she might be looking at a little bit of state time. She's been in Port Manatee for several months on a bunch of theft and drug charges. Maybe gets lucky and ends up with probation at a drug rehab center. Last time I saw her that arm was still nasty and somebody took her big tits away. Don't have a pic of her and not sure how to put a mugshot up on this site.Thanks, plenty of pics on her FB.

Rub101
08-14-18, 08:36

http://sarasota.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/best-lips-and-thief-in-town/357614422736Only take donation if going to incall. If car date, lock up valuables. A thief can be enjoyed without giving up more than the donation.

SticksByVic
08-14-18, 08:57

http://sarasota.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/best-lips-and-thief-in-town/357614422736She will do whatever the left tells her to do. I made a post a while back when she went back to him that I wouldn't see her after she went back to him. I know she wouldn't do that to me, also won't give her the opportunity. The dope rules all and nobody can get in the way, no matter who you are! Be cautious with them all no matter how well you know them.

Reaper400
08-14-18, 09:55
She will do whatever the left tells her to do. I made a post a while back when she went back to him that I wouldn't see her after she went back to him. I know she wouldn't do that to me, also won't give her the opportunity. The dope rules all and nobody can get in the way, no matter who you are! Be cautious with them all no matter how well you know them.Lmao they trolled her offering greek.

RicoTheGmMan
08-15-18, 08:45
Guys just be careful of Nicole. I as well have tried to help her a million times. She is indeed with limpy as we speak. Remember, she is sharing needings, with the dirtiest of them all, Limpy. I have chosen not to call her any more, this is an accident waiting to happen for the John. If you have family you are with (wife, g / f) do THEM a favor and stay away. If you have any sympathy for her, stay away, this will force her to get help if she has no customers. She is a great girl, but to have relations with is a major major concern. Think of yourself and others, we may have been passig around the same thing, just look at Limpy, I mean for real, would you want to stick it after you know her boyfriend screws her in the front and back?? Kinda gross.Hey bud you seem to try be the white knight. You will not change them if they want help they will change themselves. Looks to me your trying to get free live in ho's unless your can supply or do drugs then forget about it. When you don't get what you want you slam them. So just get the cheap BJ s and move on.

On another note nicole has never attempted to steal from me I have paid her before service to give to limpy to get stuff for them. We have a mutual respect she knows better & he does too. She has taken me on the cuff when funds were low & knows I will take care of her when I'm flush again. But prob won't do that for most of you guys out there.

Rico.

Jeep95
08-16-18, 08:12
Mugshot attached, looks like she needed to go away for a while.

[Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.

Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

Thanks!

Bud316
08-19-18, 23:27
Anyone have a good number for someone in the 20 $ range for quick BJ.

Hey bud you seem to try be the white knight. You will not change them if they want help they will change themselves. Looks to me your trying to get free live in ho's unless your can supply or do drugs then forget about it. When you don't get what you want you slam them. So just get the cheap BJ s and move on.

On another note nicole has never attempted to steal from me I have paid her before service to give to limpy to get stuff for them. We have a mutual respect she knows better & he does too. She has taken me on the cuff when funds were low & knows I will take care of her when I'm flush again. But prob won't do that for most of you guys out there.

Rico.Excuse me sir. I am no white knight. I didn't invite red head nicole to my home, she showed up at it and needed a place to stay. I did not trade sex or drugs for her staying here. I have known the girl almost 10 years, is this what you call people who try to help? A white knight?? LOL. As for the younger Nicole, I indeed like her services. Some guys, I guess like yourself just don't know when to say NO, even if the person is on drugs, sleeping in a tent, all you care about is the BJ and how easy it is to scoop them up. Stop kissing your own ass first of all, I am not allowed to tell you what young nicole charges me because I bet its less then half of what your paying. What do you mean she knows better then to steal from you? Are you the billy bad ass of the street walkers? Hey, because I have a heart and don't want to see people hurt (the ladies) and I don't have to threaten them to let them know that "they know better".

I still want to know when I slammed any female in this thread?? I showed concern, and never trashed any lady in here. Young Nik has been to my house a ton of times for dinner maybe a movie then what ever adults do and charged me ZERO. Please Rico, you too be safe bro.

Bud The White Night of B'town.

Bud316
08-19-18, 23:30
Has a boyfriend? Wow she really has changed in many ways.Have you seen her this week? She stopped by to get some of her clothes and said her BF will be back, I was like, OH JOY! Anyway she has lost about 60 pounds so far it appears. Soooooooooo, have things really changed??

Bud316
08-19-18, 23:32
Hey bud you seem to try be the white knight. You will not change them if they want help they will change themselves. Looks to me your trying to get free live in ho's unless your can supply or do drugs then forget about it. When you don't get what you want you slam them. So just get the cheap BJ s and move on.

Rico.Oh and I never ever ever stated I had a problem with either nicole stealing anything from me. I have had both of these girls in my house with me not there and I never have had one incident, and I didn't have to threaten them either.

RicoTheGmMan
08-20-18, 12:10
Excuse me sir. I am no white knight. I didn't invite red head nicole to my home, she showed up at it and needed a place to stay. I did not trade sex or drugs for her staying here. I have known the girl almost 10 years, is this what you call people who try to help? A white knight?? LOL. As for the younger Nicole, I indeed like her services. Some guys, I guess like yourself just don't know when to say NO, even if the person is on drugs, sleeping in a tent, all you care about is the BJ and how easy it is to scoop them up. Stop kissing your own ass first of all, I am not allowed to tell you what young nicole charges me because I bet its less then half of what your paying. What do you mean she knows better then to steal from you? Are you the billy bad ass of the street walkers? Hey, because I have a heart and don't want to see people hurt (the ladies) and I don't have to threaten them to let them know that "they know better".

I still want to know when I slammed any female in this thread?? I showed concern, and never trashed any lady in here. Young Nik has been to my house a ton of times for dinner maybe a movie then what ever adults do and charged me ZERO. Please Rico, you too be safe bro.

Bud The White Night of B'town.Why don't you read your threads from 7/25 on the nicoles you write with forked tongue.

HoChaser1
08-20-18, 17:43
I respect both your opinions. I mongered in B-Town area for years, now mostly just in Tampa. I had alot of fun. I had girls come over all the time and eat, shower, whatever. But only certain ones. I trusted none of them ever, but was always respectful. Me and my then girlfriend would get girls together too sometimes, it was fun. Anyway show the girls respect. Yes I'm a monger because I want to get my dick sucked, make them eat nut, fuck tight pussies, and sholve my dick deep in their assholes. And I do all that very often, but I'm still nice and respectful since I know their hardships. Their problems are not my business and never will be, but I'm nice at least so I don't add to much to their problems. Bad enough I let them eat my nut, don't need to make them sad about it. If they are nice, I'll spoil certain ones sometimes to make their day a good day, at least as much as possible. Just be nice, show some careing, and as sex addicts like me get your dick sucked in the process.

Excuse me sir. I am no white knight. I didn't invite red head nicole to my home, she showed up at it and needed a place to stay. I did not trade sex or drugs for her staying here. I have known the girl almost 10 years, is this what you call people who try to help? A white knight?? LOL. As for the younger Nicole, I indeed like her services. Some guys, I guess like yourself just don't know when to say NO, even if the person is on drugs, sleeping in a tent, all you care about is the BJ and how easy it is to scoop them up. Stop kissing your own ass first of all, I am not allowed to tell you what young nicole charges me because I bet its less then half of what your paying. What do you mean she knows better then to steal from you? Are you the billy bad ass of the street walkers? Hey, because I have a heart and don't want to see people hurt (the ladies) and I don't have to threaten them to let them know that "they know better".

Bud The White Night of B'town.

Folke
08-24-18, 10:15
Hi, I have been reading, and following your excellent recommendations (and warnings) for months, and finally decided to register. I will mind my manners until at least a few dues paid, but did want to ask: does anybody know anything about Nicole? I know her phone service is spotty, but I haven't heard anything after trying to reach her for 3 days, and she hasn't renewed her STG ad in that time, either. I hope she is okay. Maybe she lost her phone or went on vacay?

Jackmeoff
08-24-18, 12:40
She is spending time with her uncle, LEO. Maybe taking a cruise from the port.

Hi, I have been reading, and following your excellent recommendations (and warnings) for months, and finally decided to register. I will mind my manners until at least a few dues paid, but did want to ask: does anybody know anything about Nicole? I know her phone service is spotty, but I haven't heard anything after trying to reach her for 3 days, and she hasn't renewed her STG ad in that time, either. I hope she is okay. Maybe she lost her phone or went on vacay?

Ajdal
08-24-18, 12:42
Nicole but as you're sure to find out most of these girls can't keep a phone for more than a few days. If that. There are some exceptions though Ajdal out

Hi, I have been reading, and following your excellent recommendations (and warnings) for months, and finally decided to register. I will mind my manners until at least a few dues paid, but did want to ask: does anybody know anything about Nicole? I know her phone service is spotty, but I haven't heard anything after trying to reach her for 3 days, and she hasn't renewed her STG ad in that time, either. I hope she is okay. Maybe she lost her phone or went on vacay?.

Nflfan
08-24-18, 13:53
You need to know is here. Memorize this code: RTFF. Welcome aboard.

Newc09
08-25-18, 22:15
I am a total newbie to SWs. I understand what LEO check means, but what is actually done for a LEO check?

Bud316
08-26-18, 07:36
Rico, I am sorry, I may have said it with a slight tone, but by no means am I angry at her. I just talked to her yesterday. Limpy is in the clink. Guess who turned him in?? She did, LOL! Bad news is she is def. On the run. She went to court over her stuff and had to check in, she failed to do that, they are looking for her. Her moms aint in such a good mood cause LEO busted in to search the home. I asked her to please, turn yourself in, the longer you play this Cloak and Dagger shit the longer you will be in jail, she said she is looking at 5 years.

Bud316.

RicoTheGmMan
08-26-18, 08:36
Rico, I am sorry, I may have said it with a slight tone, but by no means am I angry at her. I just talked to her yesterday. Limpy is in the clink. Guess who turned him in?? She did, LOL! Bad news is she is def. On the run. She went to court over her stuff and had to check in, she failed to do that, they are looking for her. Her moms aint in such a good mood cause LEO busted in to search the home. I asked her to please, turn yourself in, the longer you play this Cloak and Dagger shit the longer you will be in jail, she said she is looking at 5 years.

Bud316.Well guess what bud, she is back in can I saw her thurs night early at my place talked made her eat dinner did our thing then she got busted later that night but the worst part was I get a text from her cell from maybe limpy looking for $ for canteen for nicky in which I'm not sure it was him since she told me he was not out till 9/13. But is confirm she is w uncle.

SticksByVic
08-27-18, 09:37
Funny to see people arguing over street girls or any of them. Nicole did this to her self. Don't forget not one of these girls will ever tell you the truth. She got off very easy. They dropped the sales and she got off with time served and probation. They went to verify if she was living at the place she told them and was told no. She didn't pass the drug test. She violated! Drop the fucking drama and monger safely. Get the real facts, she is great at what she does, sorry she's not the marrying type. And remember, they are addicts, they lie to keep feeding the habit. The sad part now is the DB's are using them to move the stuff and they are getting caught which is lessening the amount of services available. So if you want to offer them something offer them advice on how they can keep themselves available to the monger's. Enough said.

RicoTheGmMan
08-27-18, 10:29
Funny to see people arguing over street girls or any of them. Nicole did this to her self. Don't forget not one of these girls will ever tell you the truth. She got off very easy. They dropped the sales and she got off with time served and probation. They went to verify if she was living at the place she told them and was told no. She didn't pass the drug test. She violated! Drop the fucking drama and monger safely. Get the real facts, she is great at what she does, sorry she's not the marrying type. And remember, they are addicts, they lie to keep feeding the habit. The sad part now is the DB's are using them to move the stuff and they are getting caught which is lessening the amount of services available. So if you want to offer them something offer them advice on how they can keep themselves available to the monger's. Enough said.You are right vic, most of the girls down here are in some form of addicts some are good at what they do others just go thru the motions, most have loser bfs & support their habits too! And yes there is not 1 that is marrying material. Sure you can give them advice but its in one ear & out the other, at least 3 I know are dead and they were good too so my theory is get the best of service try not to change them advice doesn't work they will get it or end up with uncle or the slab.

Ajdal
08-27-18, 11:21
Heck, in St Pete they're dropping like flies from Fentanyl OD's. Ajdal out

You are right vic, most of the girls down here are in some form of addicts some are good at what they do others just go thru the motions, most have loser bfs & support their habits too! And yes there is not 1 that is marrying material. Sure you can give them advice but its in one ear & out the other, at least 3 I know are dead and they were good too so my theory is get the best of service try not to change them advice doesn't work they will get it or end up with uncle or the slab..

Loadi618
08-28-18, 15:13
Anyone seen Kate on 41 lately?

Member #6256
08-29-18, 09:59
Anyone seen Kate on 41 lately?I was wondering about her as well. I am in that area 3-4 days a week. I haven't seen her out in over a month.

RicoTheGmMan
08-29-18, 18:10
I was wondering about her as well. I am in that area 3-4 days a week. I haven't seen her out in over a month.Have her digits not sure if its still good.

Bud316
08-30-18, 08:13
Well guess what bud, she is back in can I saw her thurs night early at my place talked made her eat dinner did our thing then she got busted later that night but the worst part was I get a text from her cell from maybe limpy looking for $ for canteen for nicky in which I'm not sure it was him since she told me he was not out till 9/13. But is confirm she is w uncle.I do not see her in the arrest reports.

Bud316
08-30-18, 08:18
Funny to see people arguing over street girls or any of them. Nicole did this to her self. Don't forget not one of these girls will ever tell you the truth. She got off very easy. They dropped the sales and she got off with time served and probation. They went to verify if she was living at the place she told them and was told no. She didn't pass the drug test. She violated! Drop the fucking drama and monger safely. Get the real facts, she is great at what she does, sorry she's not the marrying type. And remember, they are addicts, they lie to keep feeding the habit. The sad part now is the DB's are using them to move the stuff and they are getting caught which is lessening the amount of services available. So if you want to offer them something offer them advice on how they can keep themselves available to the monger's. Enough said.I know what she got, I got the facts. She told me face to face that she was supposed to check in with them and did not. She also did mention to me that she thinks she failed the drug test (duhhh I don't know what made her think she could pass it). There is no drama and I don't know what the fuck monger safety means. And it wasn't the smartest criminal in the world to bring a fist full of meth and then go shop lift.

BradentonBob
08-30-18, 14:39
I know what she got, I got the facts. She told me face to face that she was supposed to check in with them and did not. She also did mention to me that she thinks she failed the drug test (duhhh I don't know what made her think she could pass it). There is no drama and I don't know what the fuck monger safety means. And it wasn't the smartest criminal in the world to bring a fist full of meth and then go shop lift.Monger safeLy = don't do stupid shit for ass.

SticksByVic
08-31-18, 18:26
I do not see her in the arrest reports.She is def there! With no bond!

Nflfan
08-31-18, 18:43
Court date in two weeks, will prolly stay there till then.

She is def there! With no bond!

Bud316
09-01-18, 06:58
Monger safeLy = don't do stupid shit for ass.Gotcha. I'm not sure that needed to be said in this instance but makes sense.

Bud.

SticksByVic
09-01-18, 08:48
Court date in two weeks, will prolly stay there till then.She won't have a choice. She's on a no bond. To bad also that girl gives great BBBJWS and can get deep. If you ask her not to stop she will keep going for seconds.

BradentonBob
09-01-18, 14:50
She won't have a choice. She's on a no bond. To bad also that girl gives great BBBJWS and can get deep. If you ask her not to stop she will keep going for seconds.Strolling 14th & Florida area, where she has been alternating with S&S, yesterday mid-day.

SticksByVic
09-02-18, 11:07
Strolling 14th & Florida area, where she has been alternating with S&S, yesterday mid-day.She is still in manatee's finest.

BradentonBob
09-03-18, 11:51
She is still in manatee's finest.Someone with a matching build and appearance at a quick glance driving by (she was going north as was I so hard to owl-turn my neck) in that area then.

RicoTheGmMan
09-03-18, 15:26
Someone with a matching build and appearance at a quick glance driving by (she was going north as was I so hard to owl-turn my neck) in that area then.Yes you were wrong but in a sense you were right there is another girl that has the same build and appearance as because when I got back into town Wednesday 8/22 I stopped at my watering hole the banana when I left there I was driving north 41 and saw what I thought was Nicole and limpy on bikes heading toward the camp they made but kept driving but had hooked up with her the next night and she told me it was not her and limpy he was at the port not getting out till 9/14 her bday but unfortunately she got busted and is at the port and he is out. Hum what a coincidence (rat bastard). But you weren't seeing things she seems to have a slim lookalike and I have seen that same girl around s shake area too. Not met up with her yet don't know if she is in the game but if she is she is probably not as good as our Nicole with her expertise.

BradentonBob
09-03-18, 20:38
Yes you were wrong but in a sense you were right there is another girl that has the same build and appearance as because when I got back into town Wednesday 8/22 I stopped at my watering hole the banana when I left there I was driving north 41 and saw what I thought was Nicole and limpy on bikes heading toward the camp they made but kept driving but had hooked up with her the next night and she told me it was not her and limpy he was at the port not getting out till 9/14 her bday but unfortunately she got busted and is at the port and he is out. Hum what a coincidence (rat bastard). But you weren't seeing things she seems to have a slim lookalike and I have seen that same girl around s shake area too. Not met up with her yet don't know if she is in the game but if she is she is probably not as good as our Nicole with her expertise.Nicole has been a great find and not sure I'm interested in a change.

MayhemDude
09-06-18, 17:46
Anyone got any digits? I monger in Orlando but I'm here for work. Ideally white, great headache relief. Much appreciated fellas.

RicoTheGmMan
09-06-18, 18:38
Nicole has been a great find and not sure I'm interested in a change.Not saying change bob unfortunatly just a temporary adjustment but she could be on vaca 18 . Your hand could get tired.

Mongering FL
09-07-18, 17:34
So I'm pretty new to this part of the game. I've logged hours of reading and lots of miles of recon, but got a new one, maybe. So I was heading north from Cortez and got up to the neighborhood streets. I was doing good making sure not to drive like a monger when the blue lights hit my rear view mirror. It was about 9 pm, just turned pretty dark. When the nice officer came to greet me, he was kind of smirking. I was nervous as hell, but was sure I was good since I hadn't done anything wrong yet. When he asked why I thought he pulled me over, I honestly answered that I didn't know. He said "yeah you do, but you're not going to tell me". Inquisitively I responded with "what the hell are you talking about. He said that he knew I was trying to pick up SW's. Since I hadn't seen one yet, I asked why he would think that. He then began to explain that I shouldn't wear a ball cap at night. He had apparently been behind me for a bit and noticed that I looked left and right "real" hard at every cross street. He could see the shadow of the bill of my hat in his headlights. He said the I did better than most at traveling at the speed limit and maintaining a constant speed (unlike most of us in his opinion), but the hat gave me away. Once he shared his lesson, he told me to be careful, go home tonight, and leave the hat at home tomorrow. I took his advice and decided to call it a night. Any of you had this experience? If not and I'm the first, leave the hat at home. I will be from now on.

RicoTheGmMan
09-08-18, 09:13
So I'm pretty new to this part of the game. I've logged hours of reading and lots of miles of recon, but got a new one, maybe. So I was heading north from Cortez and got up to the neighborhood streets. I was doing good making sure not to drive like a monger when the blue lights hit my rear view mirror. It was about 9 pm, just turned pretty dark. When the nice officer came to greet me, he was kind of smirking. I was nervous as hell, but was sure I was good since I hadn't done anything wrong yet. When he asked why I thought he pulled me over, I honestly answered that I didn't know. He said "yeah you do, but you're not going to tell me". Inquisitively I responded with "what the hell are you talking about. He said that he knew I was trying to pick up SW's. Since I hadn't seen one yet, I asked why he would think that. He then began to explain that I shouldn't wear a ball cap at night. He had apparently been behind me for a bit and noticed that I looked left and right "real" hard at every cross street. He could see the shadow of the bill of my hat in his headlights. He said the I did better than most at traveling at the speed limit and maintaining a constant speed (unlike most of us in his opinion), but the hat gave me away. Once he shared his lesson, he told me to be careful, go home tonight, and leave the hat at home tomorrow. I took his advice and decided to call it a night. Any of you had this experience? If not and I'm the first, leave the hat at home. I will be from now on.Since you read alot & did recon you should know where they are hanging just go to those area's if you look down a cross road go down it. Watch your backside too you get pulled over be polite have a funny answer for him, don't be a smart ass. Stay on the main roads if you know where they hang go in the store buy a few scratchies sit in your car, buy a burger, gas station buy a coffee hang for a bit they will find you.

Be safe. Watch for 5 0 . Happy mongering good luck don't get taken they know a rookie.

ChestRockWell8
09-09-18, 00:45
Was driving down 41 toward downtown looking for some headache relief. After 1 first pass I noticed the ladies start to pop up. Nothing special and was going to settle on the next one I saw when I saw a WSW by the Rent-All just past 30th. Late 20's dark hair, white pants black top. Looped around, caught her attention and she hoped in. Introduced herself as Amy. After a quick LEO check we went to a close parking lot and she got to work with a good BBBJ. She had a great vibe, a good look and moaned the whole time she took care of me. 1 Andrew Jackson for her time. Says she's out around 9 pm and later. Enjoy!

Mongering FL
09-09-18, 04:21
Was driving down 41 toward downtown looking for some headache relief. After 1 first pass I noticed the ladies start to pop up. Nothing special and was going to settle on the next one I saw when I saw a WSW by the Rent-All just past 30th. Late 20's dark hair, white pants black top. Looped around, caught her attention and she hoped in. Introduced herself as Amy. After a quick LEO check we went to a close parking lot and she got to work with a good BBBJ. She had a great vibe, a good look and moaned the whole time she took care of me. 1 Andrew Jackson for her time. Says she's out around 9 pm and later. Enjoy!I was in the same area and saw what I hoped was an early 20's WSW in white pants and a red top. She gave the sign, but looked TGTBT. Damn my spidey sense. Good for you though.

RicoTheGmMan
09-09-18, 10:50
I was in the same area and saw what I hoped was an early 20's WSW in white pants and a red top. She gave the sign, but looked TGTBT. Damn my spidey sense. Good for you though.You guys are right. I drove up the area last night before 8 I counted at least 5 from rentall to mlk saw the older blonde chick twice but got scooped up before I could catch her, saw a younger brunnette with a red dress on at the store near the carwash didn't catch my fancy.

Mongering FL
09-09-18, 11:32
Started my journey at 10th and 41. A few WSW's, but couldn't pull off a scoop. Made several laps all the way up to MLK in DT Bradenton. After missing one I thought was TGTBT, I picked up a short brunette in Jean shorts and a white tank top on 11th by the dispensary. Asked if she needed a ride and she replied, "yes, thank you", seemingly a bit desperate. Once she hops in, turns out she is just really drunk and needs a legit ride home. LOL. She was having trouble remembering where she lived, but we found it in a couple of minutes. I didn't try to see if she was working due to her condition. As I have her almost at her door, see a blonde WSW across the road from the laundromat near the bar. I maneuvered around the back side and pulled up to her. She is probably in her 40's, blonde hair. Was wearing Jean shorts and a white sweatshirt. The shirt was a bit baggy and concealed a tummy, but not really sure of the full deal. Found a quiet place and parked. Headache relief administered and all is good. Gave her. 4 and she was happy. Was ready to turn in for the night, so I headed south. I live down in PG, so it's about an hour trip.

As I was headed south on the trail, spotted a young looking WSW with dirty blonde hair, may have had some other color there too. She was wearing short jean shorts and a black tank top. She was walking very quickly. Wasn't sure if she was a young scared white girl hurrying to get somewhere or if she was just "driven". LOL. Pulled into Wawa and she just kept power walking. Went in to grab a drink the hit the latrine to get ready for my trip. It's now like 2 am. As I was heading south again, see her down near the next gas station past Racetrac. I made a very obvious stop and parked. She turned the corner, but didn't immediately come into the parking lot. Still wasn't sure if she was working or not. Waited a couple of minutes, lost site of her, and said heck with it. Pulled over to the pumps to top off the tank and shortly she appeared. She came over and asked if I was trying to get her attention. It was odd enough that I was a bit elusive. I told her that I thought she was someone else and that I may have mistaken her. She said ok, but stayed there for a minute. I asked if there was anything she needed, and she replied in an awkward and shy way that she was working. Told her to get in and we took off. Got the LEO check out of the way and found a spot. If she wasn't so cute, I wouldn't have stopped since I was literally just milked about 20 minutes ago. Another BJ checked off and I took her home. Dropped her near 26th and Cortez. Says she's out frequently, but she was a pretty good distance from home, so not sure what area. Had a great spinner body with some small A's. Her name is Jen, she said she's 28, but looked young at 2 am. Dropped her with. 4 and she was happy. Gave her a tip on top of that for performance. She worked at it with some enthusiasm. I've been through the cab of my truck looking for her digits, but can't find them. I'm going to tear it up today to find them. Either way, plan on coming back up today to find her the a full meal deal!

Mongering FL
09-09-18, 11:55
You guys are right. I drove up the area last night before 8 I counted at least 5 from rentall to mlk saw the older blonde chick twice but got scooped up before I could catch her, saw a younger brunnette with a red dress on at the store near the carwash didn't catch my fancy.I wonder how many times we passed each other? LOL.

Nflfan
09-09-18, 13:44
If this one, meet Connie, our town's welcome wagon, she replaced red nicole with that honor, LOL.

You guys are right. I drove up the area last night before 8 I counted at least 5 from rentall to mlk saw the older blonde chick twice but got scooped up before I could catch her, saw a younger brunnette with a red dress on at the store near the carwash didn't catch my fancy.

Decat
09-09-18, 15:14
Lost her digits. Anyone have them? She disappeared off facebook.

Thanks!

RicoTheGmMan
09-09-18, 16:39
I wonder how many times we passed each other? LOL.Bet at least 3'times LOL did you see the pregnent brunnette on tbe bike she goes by abby? Her mother was layla.

RicoTheGmMan
09-09-18, 16:43
If this one, meet Connie, our town's welcome wagon, she replaced red nicole with that honor, LOL.Thats an old pic but was probably her with a few xtra miles.

Mongering FL
09-09-18, 16:43
Bet at least 3'times LOL did you see the pregnent brunnette on tbe bike she goes by abby? Her mother was layla.Yeah, did you see the short round "Mayan" looking Latina on the north end? She was as wide as tall. First for me. Never seen much of that size, shape, and nationality around.

RicoTheGmMan
09-09-18, 16:52
Yeah, did you see the short round "Mayan" looking Latina on the north end? She was as wide as tall. First for me. Never seen much of that size, shape, and nationality around.Lmao No but probably got her for a hershey bar.

Ebhunter
09-09-18, 19:55
Bet at least 3'times LOL did you see the pregnent brunnette on tbe bike she goes by abby? Her mother was layla.She must be getting big by now. Is she still in the game?

RicoTheGmMan
09-10-18, 08:46
She must be getting big by now. Is she still in the game?Not sure she not posted in stg in months, maybe new baby daddy is financing her. & yes she is and due I think in Nov.

RockinHard
09-16-18, 07:04
Was driving down 41 toward downtown looking for some headache relief. After 1 first pass I noticed the ladies start to pop up. Nothing special and was going to settle on the next one I saw when I saw a WSW by the Rent-All just past 30th. Late 20's dark hair, white pants black top. Looped around, caught her attention and she hoped in. Introduced herself as Amy. After a quick LEO check we went to a close parking lot and she got to work with a good BBBJ. She had a great vibe, a good look and moaned the whole time she took care of me. 1 Andrew Jackson for her time. Says she's out around 9 pm and later. Enjoy!After twenty plus somewhat good, reliable dates with Amy, one day she called me up to have some fun. I felt comfortable fronting her, so we could go get down with the supplies she needed, already on hand. After getting these supplies in her she changed her mind about doing her end of the arrangement and bounced telling me you know me and Ill make it right by you. That was a couple months ago. So theres that.

So, the mistake I made is obvious is that I thought it was cool to trust her. I know that If I had not fronted her I would not be making this post! I enjoyed her look and her vibe was great, we hung out a bit and blurred the lines, thinking I gave her too much latitude. We had great dates not sure what changed (except that she was going thru something with her bf / living arrangements that changed abruptly) She has avoided me over that move. Its on her, I would have picked up and dated her again, even, where we left off, on go! But I have since jumped off that ship! She was one of the better lookers that I seen in Btown and was quite accommodating on everything else when we were rollin steady. I regret letting that situation unfold out my control. But you get comfortable with a provider with a habit then you will sooner or later get stung by some junky stunt like that, and for doing that I pass her by now. She can be found early evenings on 14 by that trailer park . reminded me kind of some brunette from the 90's like jennifer love hewitt (sp) but a lot older? Like 38. She has permanent face scars now but is still pretty, imo. Stars tattooed on her wrist from the stripper days. Stay safe and enjoy the ride.

Pretty and knew her way around a man pole when she was into it!

Ebhunter
09-16-18, 07:43
After twenty plus somewhat good, reliable dates with Amy, one day she called me up to have some fun. I felt comfortable fronting her, so we could go get down with the supplies she needed, already on hand. After getting these supplies in her she changed her mind about doing her end of the arrangement and bounced telling me you know me and Ill make it right by you. That was a couple months ago. So theres that.

So, the mistake I made is obvious is that I thought it was cool to trust her. I know that If I had not fronted her I would not be making this post! I enjoyed her look and her vibe was great, we hung out a bit and blurred the lines, thinking I gave her too much latitude. We had great dates not sure what changed (except that she was going thru something with her bf / living arrangements that changed abruptly) She has avoided me over that move. Its on her, I would have picked up and dated her again, even, where we left off, on go! But I have since jumped off that ship! She was one of the better lookers that I seen in Btown and was quite accommodating on everything else when we were rollin steady. I regret letting that situation unfold out my control. But you get comfortable with a provider with a habit then you will sooner or later get stung by some junky stunt like that, and for doing that I pass her by now. She can be found early evenings on 14 by that trailer park . reminded me kind of some brunette from the 90's like jennifer love hewitt (sp) but a lot older? Like 38. She has permanent face scars now but is still pretty, imo. Stars tattooed on her wrist from the stripper days. Stay safe and enjoy the ride.

Pretty and knew her way around a man pole when she was into it!You can cut her off but that means cutting yourself off. If you enjoyed her wares I would follow my little head and seek her out and have a couple discounted encounters until we were square and then business as usual but never front her again. It was as much your fault as hers, and cutting yourself off doesn't' prove anything to her. Sure another one will take her place and if you're happy with that then Bon voyage, but if everytime you pass her you wish you were still tapping it then listen to the little head. My Sunday morning Dr. Phill moment.

RockinHard
09-16-18, 15:53
You can cut her off but that means cutting yourself off. If you enjoyed her wares I would follow my little head and seek her out and have a couple discounted encounters until we were square and then business as usual but never front her again. It was as much your fault as hers, and cutting yourself off doesn't' prove anything to her. Sure another one will take her place and if you're happy with that then Bon voyage, but if everytime you pass her you wish you were still tapping it then listen to the little head. My Sunday morning Dr. Phill moment.I thought about that and that makes sense to us. And she said she was busy or whatever and would call me later. I would have let it slide and would have continue to date her. Remember that there are other options always! Just offering a new guy my experience on her. She did say that she would give me a free sesh, etc, will make it up etc. If that ever happens, Ill let you know, but you know as well as I do. Her thinking she owes me is making her dodgey. The last time I hit her up I did not ask or imply that she owed me, I would have let the incident slide based on our previous experiences. She just made excuses -and that has turned me off for no reason. Basic turn and burn made me wonder WTF. The reality check is that your nothing more than the next fix money to this girl even if you do buddy up with her, ffwiw. So note that even if you think you know a provider that this can happen. Another time I was ripped off was the same scenerio, too comfortable. I brought her to my place after I thought I knew her pretty well and she helped herself to more than what was offered. Its prolly best not get too comfortable with any provider. After lots of visits you might slip up. You get comfortable, and she gets comfortable, then fuckery. Consider it "hooker game" LOL. Just my. 2.

Vinny666
09-23-18, 19:36
2 reports, first is about a month old, scooped "Christine" on 9th st close to 23rd ave, late 30's early 40's, got upset when I asked her age, whatever, had the short sexy haircut that reminded me of Jennifer Aniston, . 25 for a pipe cleaning, excellent skills, have only seen her after midnight on Sundays.

Second report is Amy that resembles imo, marisa tomei, have seen twice, she offered a pipe clean for $20, I told her I'd do $25 for a good cleaning, this chick gets into it, I offered her. 3 for vs, she agreed and hopped on, I ain't dreamed like that for a while. Have seen and will see again.

Also, never front, lock your shit up, don't leave personal info laying around. Sorry to hear bad experiences, but every single one of these chicks will hustle and roll you given the opportunity.

Vinny666
09-23-18, 19:39
Amy #2, the little shorty, has lost her fucking marbles, I've seen her maybe 2 or 3 times, last time I tried to scoop, she gave me the cold shoulder. She hangs around the druggie house on 19th, you all know which one I'm talking about, like a cottage with an old man there. Drove by and she went running to the road screaming and yelling like a nut. Oh well.

Folke
09-23-18, 23:57
2 reports, first is about a month old, scooped "Christine" on 9th st close to 23rd ave, late 30's early 40's, got upset when I asked her age, whatever, had the short sexy haircut that reminded me of Jennifer Aniston, . 25 for a pipe cleaning, excellent skills, have only seen her after midnight on Sundays.

Second report is Amy that resembles imo, marisa tomei, have seen twice, she offered a pipe clean for $20, I told her I'd do $25 for a good cleaning, this chick gets into it, I offered her. 3 for vs, she agreed and hopped on, I ain't dreamed like that for a while. Have seen and will see again.

Also, never front, lock your shit up, don't leave personal info laying around. Sorry to hear bad experiences, but every single one of these chicks will hustle and roll you given the opportunity.Any hints on where / when to find Amy? (Marisa Tomei. Gurgling sounds.).

Gooch78
10-01-18, 21:33
Plenty of options seem to be out near the rent all that I saw you guys posting about. They're all out and they're all thirsty for the python milk. Unfortunately I was working both nights and only had the time to scout future prospects.

There's one out right now 9:30 pm pink shirt and little black shorts but with a handler of course. There are at least 7 others wandering, this is definitely a great spot to find a dream.

Vinny666
10-02-18, 12:27
Any hints on where / when to find Amy? (Marisa Tomei. Gurgling sounds.).14th and 26th ave, she stays in those trailers on the west. Usually after 9 pm I've seen her.

ChestRockWell8
10-02-18, 18:10
On 41 between the WaWa and the Publix I saw 2 possible WSW together. 1 blond wearing white and a brunette with black shorts and a peach color top. They keep walking the same area but I do not recognized them but they look yummy. Any info on these two?

-Be safe everyone.

RicoTheGmMan
10-02-18, 20:55
On 41 between the WaWa and the Publix I saw 2 possible WSW together. 1 blond wearing white and a brunette with black shorts and a peach color top. They keep walking the same area but I do not recognized them but they look yummy. Any info on these two?

-Be safe everyone.I too was on the hunt tonight, saw the same 2 chicks but I was looking for one I saw Sunday afternoon blonde 5'7 looked to be late forties had a long rainbow color dress on decent bod, did a turn around and miss the scoop, took a ride up 14th the walker area saw what looked like redhead amy all fucked up, saw older blonde skinny 5'5 told me she was 58 saggy small tits ok with me told her back to my place. 4 had no problem not in a hurry, told me its tougher for the older chicks to make a buck. Well tell you what she can suck a golf ball thru a straw cim spitter has a lot of energy too & didn't taste bad either. her name Cindy

Got her digits pm me great port in the storm for the money. Have fun guys.

ChestRockWell8
10-03-18, 11:45

-Be safe everyone.About 20 min after the prev. Post was able to find 1 of 2 walking solo, the brunette. She's actually a lighter skinned HSW named Marisol. Went to a close spot and got a pipe cleaning. Nice body, good skills, and moaned while she took it. Only big negative was when I did my gentlemanly duty to tell I was going to pop she pulled off last second and finished by hand. My fault for not confirming that she would catch but hey, she made me pop hard so I'm good. 30 coins later I'm off to home.

-Happy hunting and be safe!

Member #1658
10-04-18, 01:26
Curious how late one can fairly reliably find action in Bradenton. I've been out a couple times between 11:30 pm and 3:00 am with hardly anyone out at all. Is that too late for B-town?

Nflfan
10-04-18, 14:18
Was in Nicole's circle before Nic took vacation. During a hotel date with Nic, Marisol would bang on the door to come in. I asked Nic if they teamed up, but said no. I think Nic didn't want share me.

About 20 min after the prev. Post was able to find 1 of 2 walking solo, the brunette. She's actually a lighter skinned HSW named Marisol. Went to a close spot and got a pipe cleaning. Nice body, good skills, and moaned while she took it. Only big negative was when I did my gentlemanly duty to tell I was going to pop she pulled off last second and finished by hand. My fault for not confirming that she would catch but hey, she made me pop hard so I'm good. 30 coins later I'm off to home.

-Happy hunting and be safe!

Rub101
10-04-18, 23:00
Was in Nicole's circle before Nic took vacation. During a hotel date with Nic, Marisol would bang on the door to come in. I asked Nic if they teamed up, but said no. I think Nic didn't want share me.You can't blame her, lots of variety out there.

Nflfan
10-20-18, 01:50
Recognize or know anything about her? Occasionally walks 14th Street north of Cortez Road. Jamee possibly?

Bud316
10-20-18, 05:51
Anyone have the number of the girl that is said to look like Marissa Tomei? Please PM.

Thanks.

Briano12
10-20-18, 20:10
Saw a young dark haired WSW sitting outside in shorts and black tank. Was on my way to sarasota so just had time to swing in for a better look. Looked cute when I got closer most likely staying at one of the notells close by. Has anyone seen her before? Was new to me. Will have to stop and get a dbl cheeseburger on my way home.

Briano12
10-20-18, 20:19
Recognize or know anything about her? Occasionally walks 14th Street north of Cortez Road. Jamee possibly?But I would def pick her up if I saw her out for a stroll.

Vinny666
10-21-18, 09:17
Anyone have the number of the girl that is said to look like Marissa Tomei? Please PM.

Thanks.Phone been out of service, haven't seen her around, real name is Amy.

RicoTheGmMan
10-24-18, 12:18
They all seem to be out today from at least 41 n ramada to mlk 14th its a take your pick today.

BoatMan1
10-25-18, 08:54
Fellow mongers, a buddy of mine who comes over frequently from Miami said that he has seen some TS in the stroll area you talked about. Is this truth or is he jerking my chain. I know you can't tell sometimes in Miami for sure. Thanks in advance. Not saying anything is wrong as he tells me they sometimes suck better but that is all you can really do.

Vinny666
10-25-18, 16:25
Fellow mongers, a buddy of mine who comes over frequently from Miami said that he has seen some TS in the stroll area you talked about. Is this truth or is he jerking my chain. I know you can't tell sometimes in Miami for sure. Thanks in advance. Not saying anything is wrong as he tells me they sometimes suck better but that is all you can really do.I don't doubt it, haven't seen any in a long time, probably the last one I seen was in sarasota last year, CD / TS are populated in S. St. Pete.

Patrick548
10-30-18, 13:23
He had the full surgery but still has the wrong X / why factor for me.

RicoTheGmMan
10-30-18, 17:24
He had the full surgery but still has the wrong X / why factor for me.Don't think I ever saw that thing walking, I think I would run a red light at full pedal. I do believe I saw It working at the shit mall across for mcso in a shoe store.

Vinny666
11-02-18, 01:21
I once seen a BSW standing at least 6'3 in a banana (and I emphasize banana) yellow dress in the median flagging people on 30th, that was years and years ago though LOL.

Jones Loop
11-07-18, 21:01
Heading south on 41 a couple miles south of Cortez this afternoon around 2. I was heading from one meeting to another and no time to spare, and I see what looks like a might be a really good-looking girl doing the swivel-head thing walking against traffic. I had no time for this but could not resist turning around to check this out. The way it worked out I was able to cruise through a parking lot and come up behind her to take a look. Latina, hot pink tank top with Jean shorts. Beautiful tan smooth legs, looked like she works out. 9. 5 body, 8 face. I could not believe how pretty she was. Its killing me that I can't take a chance at this, and I sadly turn south. In my rearview at the next light I see a silver sedan had come up behind me and was scooping right where I was checking her out. I haven't picked up a SW in years, preferring referrals, but damn. I was ready to end that streak today.

UpNya35
11-09-18, 15:25
Was heading to work this morning hooked up with this WSW chick that I know for a while texted her we met up for a car date man she can still gives excellent BJ.

Briano12
11-10-18, 22:10
Heading south on 41 a couple miles south of Cortez this afternoon around 2. I was heading from one meeting to another and no time to spare, and I see what looks like a might be a really good-looking girl doing the swivel-head thing walking against traffic. I had no time for this but could not resist turning around to check this out. The way it worked out I was able to cruise through a parking lot and come up behind her to take a look. Latina, hot pink tank top with Jean shorts. Beautiful tan smooth legs, looked like she works out. 9. 5 body, 8 face. I could not believe how pretty she was. Its killing me that I can't take a chance at this, and I sadly turn south. In my rearview at the next light I see a silver sedan had come up behind me and was scooping right where I was checking her out. I haven't picked up a SW in years, preferring referrals, but damn. I was ready to end that streak today.I found her. She def has a great body and is very pretty couldn't believe she was walking. No phone. So youll have to find her. Its 9 pm and I just dropped her off on 41. Pm me for specifics if you want.

Pdazaz
11-13-18, 02:06
I found her. She def has a great body and is very pretty couldn't believe she was walking. No phone. So youll have to find her. Its 9 pm and I just dropped her off on 41. Pm me for specifics if you want.Can any one help me with details on where I can pick some up? PM me.

Briano12
11-13-18, 14:10
Can any one help me with details on where I can pick some up? PM me.Try us 41.

EricinBoston
11-13-18, 23:55
Ok so I was just out from 2100 till 2240 crusing 41 in both directions from the Northern town line all the way to the Law Offices near the Airport and had no luck, I did see uncle LEO lurking in the shadows and my car is pretty recognizable so I tried to stay in a pack of cars and fly under the radar.

Anyone know exactly where to look for her?

RicoTheGmMan
11-14-18, 08:48
Ok so I was just out from 2100 till 2240 crusing 41 in both directions from the Northern town line all the way to the Law Offices near the Airport and had no luck, I did see uncle LEO lurking in the shadows and my car is pretty recognizable so I tried to stay in a pack of cars and fly under the radar.

Anyone know exactly where to look for her?Seen her walk from 57th 7/11 to duffs & mobil back to around savalot.

UpNya35
11-14-18, 10:46
What day & time line.

EastBayRay
11-15-18, 13:36
Seen her walk from 57th 7/11 to duffs & mobil back to around savalot.Thanks for the add'l info. I was out for a cruise last night between 8 pm and 9 pm looking for the hot Latina, but no luck. Seems that I was looking too far north.

I did, however, see a decent looking WSW in her 20's north of Cortez. Long brown hair, nice body, sexy black dress. I saw her duck into a motel just south of 30th Ave for about 15 minutes. Perhaps her home base location. Anyway, when she came back out I got a much better look at her and was somewhat disappointed. Not as pretty as I thought and she had some really dirty feet. LOL! I headed back south towards Sarasota and gave up the hunt. Will keep searching for the sexy Latina.