PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Cephlapod Love
03-04-14, 20:41
So I tossed a line in the CL waters the other day and snagged an UTR girl. Calls herself Dee, says she is 20's, short an 98# with DDs.

Apparently new to the game, and with that some of the usual newbie / utr issues. However, willing to provide a decent GFE with Greek excepted. Looking for a buck and a half and no hosting, so getting a room or host would be in order if one partakes.

Anybody else see this girl?

Enveed05
03-05-14, 09:44
Hey see-Love, congrats on two things. First, congrats on being the first dude to post in this topic! Let's hope it becomes another useful source of information for us DE mongers.

Second, great find. At those rates, with no history I'm not sure if I'd take a run at her. Think she'd be open to negotiate? You still working her?

So I tossed a line in the CL waters the other day and snagged an UTR girl. Calls herself Dee, says she is 20's, short an 98# with DDs.

Apparently new to the game, and with that some of the usual newbie / utr issues. However, willing to provide a decent GFE with Greek excepted. Looking for a buck and a half and no hosting, so getting a room or host would be in order if one partakes.

Anybody else see this girl?

Cephlapod Love
03-12-14, 10:34
Hey, I have seen this advert posted OVER, and OVER and OVER again on CL. Same text. Girl asks that you send a picture of you in yer underwear!? Huh?

Anybody seen this girl? Is it really a girl or some dude getting off on pictures? Anybody know anything about her?

Anyway, if it is a scam, I'll flag it every time I see it.

Anyone?

Advert below

I deep throat an swallow. W4 m - 28 (elkton).

I'm looking to give a guy with a nice body the best head you ever had. I deep throat. I swallow. I love getting my face fucked. I love being made to choke an gag on that dick. I love getting my face fucked. So if you want to come get the best head of your life then come over. When replying please send 2 pics. A face pic an a pic of you in your underwear. Boxer briefs an compression shorts are a huge plus. An please have a nice body. Serious replys only please. No pics no response. Sorry. An no dick pics. Just face an underwear pics. Can you follow that rule. LOL if ads still up I'm looking. Your PICS GET MINE.

Do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers.

Post I'd: 4371302091.

Posted: 16 minutes ago.

Email to friend.

♥.

http://delaware.craigslist.org/cas/4371302091.html

Enveed05
03-12-14, 14:06
Ceph, I have no direct knowledge of this but I'm pretty sure I see reports that that is a guy posting in the wrong section.

Hey, I have seen this advert posted OVER, and OVER and OVER again on CL. Same text. Girl asks that you send a picture of you in yer underwear!? Huh?

Anybody seen this girl? Is it really a girl or some dude getting off on pictures? Anybody know anything about her?

Anyway, if it is a scam, I'll flag it every time I see it.

Anyone?

Advert below

I deep throat an swallow. W4 m - 28 (elkton).

I'm looking to give a guy with a nice body the best head you ever had. I deep throat. I swallow. I love getting my face fucked. I love being made to choke an gag on that dick. I love getting my face fucked. So if you want to come get the best head of your life then come over. When replying please send 2 pics. A face pic an a pic of you in your underwear. Boxer briefs an compression shorts are a huge plus. An please have a nice body. Serious replys only please. No pics no response. Sorry. An no dick pics. Just face an underwear pics. Can you follow that rule. LOL if ads still up I'm looking. Your PICS GET MINE.

Post I'd: 4371302091.

Posted: 16 minutes ago.

Email to friend.

♥.

http://delaware.craigslist.org/cas/4371302091.html

Cephlapod Love
03-12-14, 16:42
Ceph, I have no direct knowledge of this but I'm pretty sure I see reports that that is a guy posting in the wrong section.Huh? WTF? You mean homosexuals pull that kind of cr@ P? Not that there is anything wrong with being a homo, but being deceitful is BS. Sheet!

Hope everyone that sees this dude, Flags him! Jeez.

Charlieparker
03-12-14, 18:26
Ceph, I have no direct knowledge of this but I'm pretty sure I see reports that that is a guy posting in the wrong section.Sounds like a scam to me.

ArmyVet80
07-02-14, 20:24
Hello everyone. Does anyone have any info on a girl that post on CL offering massages and more? The ad says Elkton. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

ArmyVet80
07-02-14, 21:39
I'm looking for any info on a girl that post on CL about massages in Elkton. I have seen her post a few times but the add is always gone shortly after its posted. Any info on her will help.

ThriveToLife
07-04-14, 08:54
I'm looking for any info on a girl that post on CL about massages in Elkton. I have seen her post a few times but the add is always gone shortly after its posted. Any info on her will help.Hey, ArmyVet, I am seeking same gal. I usually am able to reply to ad, but she does not reply. I usually reply on the day she is NOT looking, so suspect unless you hit her up on the day of, she's not replying. If I get in touch, will share info with you. Hope you do likewise. Later.

Rugerdm
07-21-14, 00:45
I'm looking for any info on a girl that post on CL about massages in Elkton. I have seen her post a few times but the add is always gone shortly after its posted. Any info on her will help.Beware of this one it is a scam. I contacted her earlier today to make an appointment for a massage. She said no problem and asked what time. I replied the sooner the better and she told me I could come now. I said great I'll be the in 30 min. She said you know where I'm located and I replied no. She gave me her info to her apartment. I let her know I was turning in to the complex. This is a small complex off of Rt. 40 of efficiency apartments and everybody can see you coming. All the places face the same courtyard and parking. As I pull up she opens the door and wave sat me and talks to a neighbor kid outside. I go in to the place which is a mess. It has a mattress in the living and of to the right a dirty kitchen and straight back to a fairly clean bedroom. She has me touch her boobs to make sure I am not a cop and says cops can't do that and then give her the money. She has me undress. I get undressed an lie on the bed on my stomach for a massage she starts to rub oil on me. After a couple minutes in she gets a text and starts to text back. She tells me it's another guy looking to meet her later. She then proceeds to tell me her husband works long hours. All of a sudden we her the front door open and close. Then there is banging on the bedroom door. She goes to the door and asked who it is and some one on the other end tells her to open. I'm trying to get dress fast and this guy bust in and says this is his sister and she is married. He says I'll give you a minute to get finished dressing and get out of here. I put my shoes on and leave as the argue. She is yelling at him telling him to leave and stop spying on her while her husband is at work. This guy is a thin white mate male with tattoos around his shoulders and neck. I got out of there with no problems and no one followed me. I texted her later to see to if she was ok she said she was waiting for the cops to remove her brother. She said he was a cop and her husband is a cop. Yeah ok. I am lucky I got out as easy as I did. I did something a little sneaky after realizing I got scammed. I texted her from another burner number to see if she was available she said yes. I told her when I would like to come and she agreed to the time. As time got close she texted are you still coming. I replied no I told her that the was a bad review about her today. I didn't say what the review said or where it was posted. She said what do you mean a review and where are things like this posted. She has no idea of these web sites and I didn't tell her anymore. She then said I have been in the hospital all day. I have not seen anybody today. She said she would never take money from someone and not give them a massage. Now remember the only thing I told her was that there was a bad review nothing more she told on herself. Just avoid this one all together guys. I feel lucky nothing else happened to myself in that situation. This is her picture.

Ruger.

Ethol
07-22-14, 15:31
Beware of this one it is a scam. I contacted her earlier today to make an appointment for a massage. She said no problem and asked what time. I replied the sooner the better and she told me I could come now. I said great I'll be the in 30 min. She said you know where I'm located and I replied no. She gave me her info to her apartment. I let her know I was turning in to the complex. This is a small complex off of Rt. 40 of efficiency apartments and everybody can see you coming. All the places face the same courtyard and parking. As I pull up she opens the door and wave sat me and talks to a neighbor kid outside. I go in to the place which is a mess. It has a mattress in the living and of to the right a dirty kitchen and straight back to a fairly clean bedroom. She has me touch her boobs to make sure I am not a cop and says cops can't do that and then give her the money. She has me undress. I get undressed an lie on the bed on my stomach for a massage she starts to rub oil on me. After a couple minutes in she gets a text and starts to text back. She tells me it's another guy looking to meet her later. She then proceeds to tell me her husband works long hours. All of a sudden we her the front door open and close. Then there is banging on the bedroom door. She goes to the door and asked who it is and some one on the other end tells her to open. I'm trying to get dress fast and this guy bust in and says this is his sister and she is married. He says I'll give you a minute to get finished dressing and get out of here. I put my shoes on and leave as the argue. She is yelling at him telling him to leave and stop spying on her while her husband is at work. This guy is a thin white mate male with tattoos around his shoulders and neck. I got out of there with no problems and no one followed me. I texted her later to see to if she was ok she said she was waiting for the cops to remove her brother. She said he was a cop and her husband is a cop. Yeah ok. I am lucky I got out as easy as I did. I did something a little sneaky after realizing I got scammed. I texted her from another burner number to see if she was available she said yes. I told her when I would like to come and she agreed to the time. As time got close she texted are you still coming. I replied no I told her that the was a bad review about her today. I didn't say what the review said or where it was posted. She said what do you mean a review and where are things like this posted. She has no idea of these web sites and I didn't tell her anymore. She then said I have been in the hospital all day. I have not seen anybody today. She said she would never take money from someone and not give them a massage. Now remember the only thing I told her was that there was a bad review nothing more she told on herself. Just avoid this one all together guys. I feel lucky nothing else happened to myself in that situation. This is her picture.

Ruger.What all of us mongers should do is waste this scammers time. Setup appointments then say um the review says its not worth it kind of thingy. She may change her number or update yet another picture. Or she is done. LOL better yet if we know a dude comes back set her up since the dude was a skinny one. Of course a dangerous game to play out. Me I just hate getting taken but it does happens.

Enveed05
07-24-14, 09:29
Be careful out there mongers!

Delaware. Craigslist. Org / cas /4584572346. Html.

BEWARE! Looking for nsa fun tonight come and join mevin ECT. W4 m (ELKTON MARYLAND).

BEWARE, THIS GIRL WILL GET YOU IN THE ROOM. SHE IS A PROSTITUTE THAT WILL HAVE HER BOYFRIEND ROB YOU BEFORE ANYTHING EVEN HAPPENS.

SHE WILL GET YOU NAKED, ACT LIKE SHE IS going to MASSAGE YOU WHEN SUDDENLY A KNOCK AT THE DOOR IS HER BOYFRIEND WHO PLAYS THIS ROLL LIKE WTF AND DEMANDS YOU LEAVE AND WILL HOLD YOU AT KNIFE POINT UNTILL YOU GET YOUR CLOTHES ON AND LEAVE AND KISS YOUR MONEY GOODBYE HER NUMBER IS FOUR FOR THREE FOR FOR SIX FOR FIVE FIVE ONE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

Rugerdm
07-24-14, 11:43
I think that is the same girl that I posted about the other day. Did she look like the picture in my post?

Be careful out there mongers!

Delaware. Craigslist. Org / cas /4584572346. Html.

BEWARE! Looking for nsa fun tonight come and join mevin ECT. W4 m (ELKTON MARYLAND).

BEWARE, THIS GIRL WILL GET YOU IN THE ROOM. SHE IS A PROSTITUTE THAT WILL HAVE HER BOYFRIEND ROB YOU BEFORE ANYTHING EVEN HAPPENS.

SHE WILL GET YOU NAKED, ACT LIKE SHE IS going to MASSAGE YOU WHEN SUDDENLY A KNOCK AT THE DOOR IS HER BOYFRIEND WHO PLAYS THIS ROLL LIKE WTF AND DEMANDS YOU LEAVE AND WILL HOLD YOU AT KNIFE POINT UNTILL YOU GET YOUR CLOTHES ON AND LEAVE AND KISS YOUR MONEY GOODBYE HER NUMBER IS FOUR FOR THREE FOR FOR SIX FOR FIVE FIVE ONE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

Afraven
07-24-14, 15:21
I think that is the same girl that I posted about the other day. Did she look like the picture in my post?Yes, it looks like it the same ad. I'm actually tempted to schedule an appointment just to whip this guy's ass, but ain't worth the attention with local LEO. It's a different story if you know going in, not being caught by surprised. I would just take my time getting comfortable and wait for the knock. If no weapon is shown, I would love to teach him a lesson. Only if they were in De were I have my license to carry. Can't afford the felony in Md, but would love to see his face when he pulls out the knife only to find himself steering down the barrel of my glock. I can't stand people like this. Don't get in the business just to rob people. Hell she could even just do the massage and opt not to give "extras" then pull this shit. I'm upset and it didn't even happen to me. Hopefully, they will run into someone who doesn't care about charges and get what the deserve.

Enveed05
07-24-14, 17:22
I think that is the same girl that I posted about the other day. Did she look like the picture in my post?Fortunately it wasn't me that got robbed. I was just passing along the information to you guys so hopefully nobody else got caught by the same crap.

ArmyVet80
07-24-14, 20:31
[Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

ArmyVet80
07-24-14, 20:49
That's the girl. I'm sorry that happened. I posted something I seen on CL about a rip off also.

Beware of this one it is a scam. I contacted her earlier today to make an appointment for a massage. She said no problem and asked what time. I replied the sooner the better and she told me I could come now. I said great I'll be the in 30 min. She said you know where I'm located and I replied no. She gave me her info to her apartment. I let her know I was turning in to the complex. This is a small complex off of Rt. 40 of efficiency apartments and everybody can see you coming. All the places face the same courtyard and parking. As I pull up she opens the door and wave sat me and talks to a neighbor kid outside. I go in to the place which is a mess. It has a mattress in the living and of to the right a dirty kitchen and straight back to a fairly clean bedroom. She has me touch her boobs to make sure I am not a cop and says cops can't do that and then give her the money. She has me undress. I get undressed an lie on the bed on my stomach for a massage she starts to rub oil on me. After a couple minutes in she gets a text and starts to text back. She tells me it's another guy looking to meet her later. She then proceeds to tell me her husband works long hours. All of a sudden we her the front door open and close. Then there is banging on the bedroom door. She goes to the door and asked who it is and some one on the other end tells her to open. I'm trying to get dress fast and this guy bust in and says this is his sister and she is married. He says I'll give you a minute to get finished dressing and get out of here. I put my shoes on and leave as the argue. She is yelling at him telling him to leave and stop spying on her while her husband is at work. This guy is a thin white mate male with tattoos around his shoulders and neck. I got out of there with no problems and no one followed me. I texted her later to see to if she was ok she said she was waiting for the cops to remove her brother. She said he was a cop and her husband is a cop. Yeah ok. I am lucky I got out as easy as I did. I did something a little sneaky after realizing I got scammed. I texted her from another burner number to see if she was available she said yes. I told her when I would like to come and she agreed to the time. As time got close she texted are you still coming. I replied no I told her that the was a bad review about her today. I didn't say what the review said or where it was posted. She said what do you mean a review and where are things like this posted. She has no idea of these web sites and I didn't tell her anymore. She then said I have been in the hospital all day. I have not seen anybody today. She said she would never take money from someone and not give them a massage. Now remember the only thing I told her was that there was a bad review nothing more she told on herself. Just avoid this one all together guys. I feel lucky nothing else happened to myself in that situation. This is her picture.

Ruger.

Cephlapod Love
07-25-14, 14:50
Reading Rugerdm's escapades below sounded W-A-why to familiar to me. So thought I better post this.

I contacted a girl from a CL advert. Nice pictures.

We traded several emails to define the menu and she claims to be a freak - "all of her, no limits, etc. " At first she wanted 100 for her phone bill, but after a few days of emailing it was down to 50! I had offered 60, but she countered with 50! ? (Red Flag #1) I was also interested that I asked for her email, but she refused to supply a regular email address and wanted to communicate only through CL email (Red Flag #2) So now curious, I figured I'd see how she was playing the game. Eventually I asked her "Hhow do we do this?" She responded by giving me her address. Yep, right in CL email system! Told me to come there and email her and she would come out and get me. WTF? (Red Flag #3) I have a policy where I won't start out on a date if I have not talked to the girl first. So it was a no go. Offered that up to her and then she quit responding to emails.

So here you go gents. Avoid this potential scam. Here's the details:

She is located in Newark off of Rte 2 Elkton Pike. Name of the street is the name of those sharp prickly things on the stem of a rose. It is an apartment complex with 2 story red buildings. (I googled the addy). (address can be supplied to PMs)

The text of her advert is as follows. Also I attached a picture of the CL advert (now flagged and gone). And posted are the pics that were attached in the advert. Googled the pictures and got zero hits on any of them.

Posted: 8 days ago.

Treat Yaself - w4m (Newark)

Image 1 image 2 image 3 image 4 image 5.

I'm a stripper / model just looking for someone to come keep me company and play wit me. I love to joke around and have a good time I'm just a regular girl. I love a freak. Reply now if you're free and ready play.

So be careful and stay safe!

Kudos to Rugerdm for getting out safe and for the helpful report!

Oh and DOUBLE kudos to rugerdm for resisting the "white Knight" syndrome and NOT telling the girl where on the 'Net to look for her negative review. Gents, this here thread in DE is like the "Fight Club!" Remember what rule Number One of the Fight Club is? If you forget, refer to Rule No. 2! Oh, and if you don't know what Fight Club is..... Go rent the movie and watch it! If that doesn't give you a woody, you prolly belong in the Dallas Buyer's Club and not here.... OK enough cultural references...

ArmyVet80
07-30-14, 15:26
She is now on CL posing as a stripper and something else. Just a heads up.

Reading Rugerdm's escapades below sounded W-A-why to familiar to me. So thought I better post this.

I contacted a girl from a CL advert. Nice pictures.

We traded several emails to define the menu and she claims to be a freak - "all of her, no limits, etc. " At first she wanted 100 for her phone bill, but after a few days of emailing it was down to 50! I had offered 60, but she countered with 50! ? (Red Flag #1) I was also interested that I asked for her email, but she refused to supply a regular email address and wanted to communicate only through CL email (Red Flag #2) So now curious, I figured I'd see how she was playing the game. Eventually I asked her "Hhow do we do this?" She responded by giving me her address. Yep, right in CL email system! Told me to come there and email her and she would come out and get me. WTF? (Red Flag #3) I have a policy where I won't start out on a date if I have not talked to the girl first. So it was a no go. Offered that up to her and then she quit responding to emails.

So here you go gents. Avoid this potential scam. Here's the details:

She is located in Newark off of Rte 2 Elkton Pike. Name of the street is the name of those sharp prickly things on the stem of a rose. It is an apartment complex with 2 story red buildings. (I googled the addy). (address can be supplied to PMs)

The text of her advert is as follows. Also I attached a picture of the CL advert (now flagged and gone). And posted are the pics that were attached in the advert. Googled the pictures and got zero hits on any of them.

Posted: 8 days ago.

Treat Yaself - w4m (Newark)

Image 1 image 2 image 3 image 4 image 5.

I'm a stripper / model just looking for someone to come keep me company and play wit me. I love to joke around and have a good time I'm just a regular girl. I love a freak. Reply now if you're free and ready play.

So be careful and stay safe!

Kudos to Rugerdm for getting out safe and for the helpful report!

Oh and DOUBLE kudos to rugerdm for resisting the "white Knight" syndrome and NOT telling the girl where on the 'Net to look for her negative review. Gents, this here thread in DE is like the "Fight Club!" Remember what rule Number One of the Fight Club is? If you forget, refer to Rule No. 2! Oh, and if you don't know what Fight Club is..... Go rent the movie and watch it! If that doesn't give you a woody, you prolly belong in the Dallas Buyer's Club and not here.... OK enough cultural references...

Danzig19
01-02-15, 20:56
Well, I already wrote this once so, I'll paraphrase a bit. F'in Safari browser. Anyway, I responded to a few Craigslist ads and most want a $100 or more. So, I went with one with subject: Black And Latina BBW Lovers. I don't normally go for that. I went back and forth with this one. She sent pic and cell #. I researched it and it turned up with her name and with some digging, found her Facebook page also. So, seemed legit. I set up a time around midnight. I guess I showed up and parked in the Superlodge parking lot (west side) and the latino one told me, her black friend was still with another guy in the room. So, had to wait about 10 minutes. I saw the guy leave. He couldn't see me cause I have tinted windows. So, waited and got the text to come. I knocked on the door and the latino answered the door. Came in, gave her money and she started stripping. She was about 5'2 and plump. She definitely had the flabby post-baby kangaroo pouch going on. Started with BBBJ. Lasted maybe 5 minutes. Then switched to doggie style. And finished with oral / hand release. No oral catch. Since I was having hard time getting off, she stayed with it and was a real trooper. Big thumbs up to her, unlike some Asian spinners who would have gotten tired. So, I got dressed and left. $40 for everything. Her black friend was in the bathroom during the session.

Also, when I first drove into the Superlodge, there was car with a guy eyeballing me coming around the corner. I thought nothing of it. He must be security or something cause his car was sitting kinda near the office pointed the same way as I was going out.

I tried messaging the black chick who had an ad on craigslist who is her friend but I got no response. Not sure if they were UTR or streets girls. Anyway, be safe out there.

PathFinder24
01-31-15, 02:26
I have a question for the group, while going through CL, I keep getting, maybe half of the responses, are from girls wanting you to go to a website and "verify" who you are with using a credit card (cc). Now this is something I would never do, put my real identity out there at some site. I did try once with a prepaid cc, but it would not take it. So are these sites real, and not a scam to get your cc? Has anyone tried before?

Still being a newby here, looking through CL is work! A few #'s and posts that are for W4 M, turn into guys listing for NSA or free BJ's. So I have them almost figured out as to which one to respond too, or not to respond too, since getting replies or phone calls back from them in the past. The other downside I see is gals remove their ad pretty quick, and when you are working your email to reel them in, I sometimes get that the ad has been removed so it won't pass on the messages anymore. Any CL tips out there other than what's in the previous posts?

Thanks, and Stay Safe. Pathfinder.

Way2lazy
02-01-15, 09:57
I have a question for the group, while going through CL, I keep getting, maybe half of the responses, are from girls wanting you to go to a website and "verify" who you are with using a credit card (cc). Now this is something I would never do, put my real identity out there at some site. I did try once with a prepaid cc, but it would not take it. So are these sites real, and not a scam to get your cc? Has anyone tried before?

Still being a newby here, looking through CL is work! A few #'s and posts that are for W4 M, turn into guys listing for NSA or free BJ's. So I have them almost figured out as to which one to respond too, or not to respond too, since getting replies or phone calls back from them in the past. The other downside I see is gals remove their ad pretty quick, and when you are working your email to reel them in, I sometimes get that the ad has been removed so it won't pass on the messages anymore. Any CL tips out there other than what's in the previous posts?

Thanks, and Stay Safe. Pathfinder.Anything off CL asking for your credit card is BS.

PathFinder24
02-02-15, 01:39
Anything off CL asking for your credit card is BS.Way2 lazy,

My sentiments exactly, just trying to see if anyone else has tried. Obviously nothing I would do either, just wondering if anyone else has tried.

Thanks,

Stay Safe. Pathfinder.

Syroid
02-03-15, 17:04
Hey Gang, saw this CL Ad (below) and shot her a message, emailed and then text me back with her pics but as I found out they were old. She is a chubby / sloppy girl with a Tattoo on her face LOL! BJ was unenthusiastic. The location is safe in Newark I knew where it was before going, but save your $45 there are better BJ options. She goes by Natalie.

Morning BlowJob. W4 m - 27 (new ark).

Up for earlier morning release.

Email me with your number.

I'm real. I'm attractive. No games please.

Cephlapod Love
02-03-15, 23:05

Thanks, and Stay Safe. Pathfinder.My CL hunting rules of thumb are as follows:

1. If the advert has no age in header, nor in the post. PASS!

2. If the ages in the header and post don't match. PASS!

3. If the pics are fake (per search) or look professional and just made grainy. PASS!

4. If there is no location or only a generic location like "delaware" - PASS!

5. If advert has just an email address and some of the above. PASS!

6. If the English is nonsensical, jibberish or grossly non-standard. PASS!

Point is that most scammers are either phishing trying to get CCs or are trying to get verified email address to sell to spammers. I think a scammer is trying to get a whole bunch of posts up on CL as fast as they can, so making a complete "profile" or information takes more time. If a girl doesn't put her age, how does one know if their reply is age appropriate? Real girls looking for hook-ups want guys in their age bracket. So with no age one doesn't know if they qualify. The way the post is written is important too. If it is TGTBT it was prolly written by a guy. It needs to sound like it was written by a woman & women don't say "I want a HUGE c*ck, to rip me apart, F*ck me Raw such that I can't walk for a week!" Use yer BIG head in evaluating posts. Non-standard English = Nigerian boiler room- Need I say more? After a while one gets an eye for the scammmers and spammers and doesn't have to waste much time. But hey, its an education one is getting and it takes time & work!

Then on the reply:

A. if there is an email address in the first reply, it's prolly a scammer. FLAG THE POSTER and PASS!

Now a word on phone numbers.... Unless a girl has a real picture and posts explicitly about hooking up for "flowers" or help or something, I am loath to text or call any number just tossed out there in A CL advert. Hey it could be innocent enough, BUT. Some time ago, I texted a advert from BP. Got no reply from that number, but a day later I got a text from ANOTHER number telling that I was now listed on a website know as "Exposing Johns. " They included my text verbatim and since I leave clues in my text I knew which advert did it. That site is a shakedown site. I looked through the site for some time and it was clear that some of the dudes had replied to CL posts! In my experience, a real girl or an UTR girl isn't gunna fork over her number until she knows / trusts you! So ones that come fast, may not be legit or fruitful. Of course in my case, since I use a burner phone AND a GV number, when something like this happened, it was easy to dump everything (and like the Carguys use to say, a river did come into play in the answer) and start over. One should be able to spot the questionable posts after a while. But in all cases, AT LEAST USE A GV NUMBER!!!.

So that's a few things off the top of my head. Anyone have things to add or comments on these items?

PathFinder24
02-04-15, 01:59
My CL hunting rules of thumb are as follows:

1. If the advert has no age in header, nor in the post. PASS!

2. If the ages in the header and post don't match. PASS!

3. If the pics are fake (per search) or look professional and just made grainy. PASS!

4. If there is no location or only a generic location like "delaware" - PASS!

5. If advert has just an email address and some of the above. PASS!

6. If the English is nonsensical, jibberish or grossly non-standard. PASS!

Point is that most scammers are either phishing trying to get CCs or are trying to get verified email address to sell to spammers. I think a scammer is trying to get a whole bunch of posts up on CL as fast as they can, so making a complete "profile" or information takes more time. If a girl doesn't put her age, how does one know if their reply is age appropriate? Real girls looking for hook-ups want guys in their age bracket. So with no age one doesn't know if they qualify. The way the post is written is important too. If it is TGTBT it was prolly written by a guy. It needs to sound like it was written by a woman & women don't say "I want a HUGE c*ck, to rip me apart, F*ck me Raw such that I can't walk for a week!" Use yer BIG head in evaluating posts. Non-standard English = Nigerian boiler room- Need I say more? After a while one gets an eye for the scammmers and spammers and doesn't have to waste much time. But hey, its an education one is getting and it takes time & work!

Then on the reply:

A. if there is an email address in the first reply, it's prolly a scammer. FLAG THE POSTER and PASS!

Now a word on phone numbers.... Unless a girl has a real picture and posts explicitly about hooking up for "flowers" or help or something, I am loath to text or call any number just tossed out there in A CL advert. Hey it could be innocent enough, BUT. Some time ago, I texted a advert from BP. Got no reply from that number, but a day later I got a text from ANOTHER number telling that I was now listed on a website know as "Exposing Johns. " They included my text verbatim and since I leave clues in my text I knew which advert did it. That site is a shakedown site. I looked through the site for some time and it was clear that some of the dudes had replied to CL posts! In my experience, a real girl or an UTR girl isn't gunna fork over her number until she knows / trusts you! So ones that come fast, may not be legit or fruitful. Of course in my case, since I use a burner phone AND a GV number, when something like this happened, it was easy to dump everything (and like the Carguys use to say, a river did come into play in the answer) and start over. One should be able to spot the questionable posts after a while. But in all cases, AT LEAST USE A GV NUMBER!!!.

So that's a few things off the top of my head. Anyone have things to add or comments on these items?Thanks CL,

More wisdom to add to my searches. I never considered adding different clues to my texts, but I do mix up what I send so it doesn't sound like a boilerplate response in case someone has more then 1 post up. Without blowing smoke up your butt, we do appreciate you passing on your knowledge.

Pathfinder.

PathFinder24
02-17-15, 00:32
Hey All,

Just doing a little lurking in on the other cities to see what's going on around us and found this CL ad from Baltimore: http://baltimore.craigslist.org/cas/4894024115.html.

%%no subject% Oral sex (- w4 m (baltimore).

I'm a single 36 yo woman. Looking for a FWBs or just one time thing. I'm the&DF, trimmed. Not shaved, have small patch. HWP. I love anal if you know how to do it. Must me discreet. Lets meet. I'm very real. Was super nice today. Respond with what you drive in heading. Pics move to front. Text me.

Also saw: http://baltimore.craigslist.org/cas/4893936840.html.

Oral sexy 2 you. W4 m (baltimore).

I'm a single 20 yo woman. Looking for a FWBs or just one time thing. I'm the&DF, trimmed. Not shaved, have small patch. HWP. I love anal if you know how to do it. Must me discreet. Lets meet. I'm very real. Was super nice tonight. Respond with what you drive in heading. Pics move to front. Send text G m. A. I. L me at virginsex96.

And finally: http://baltimore.craigslist.org/cas/4893936823.html.

19 0 ral sexy 2 y0. You. - w4 m.

Hey.

I'm a single 19 yo woman.

Looking for a FWBs or just one time thing. I'm the&DF, trimmed.

Not shaved, have small patch. HWP.

I love anal if you know how to do it. Must me discreet.

Lets meet. I'm very real. Was super nice today.

Respond with what you drive in heading.

Pics move to front.

Text me six1 four seven0 six 1 three5 seven.

Now this has a lot of the exact same wording from our DE CL ad: http://delaware.craigslist.org/cas/4893474319.html.

LOOking ORAL SEX! - w4 m (delaware).

I'm a single 30 yo woman. Looking for a FWBs or just one time thing. I'm the&DF, trimmed. Not shaved, have small patch. HWP. I love anal if you know how to do it. Must me discreet. Lets meet. I'm very real. Was super nice today. Respond with what you drive in heading. Pics move to front.

Looks like one of those ads looking for e-mail addresses and #'s for spammers. Just wanted to let everyone know to be careful out there.

PathFinder.

Cephlapod Love
02-17-15, 10:36
Hey All,

Just doing a little lurking in on the other cities to see what's going on around us and found this CL ad from Baltimore: http://baltimore.craigslist.org/cas/4894024115.html.

%%no subject% Oral sex (- w4 m (baltimore).

I'm a single 36 yo woman. Looking for a FWBs or just one time thing. I'm the&DF, trimmed. Not shaved, have small patch. HWP. I love anal if you know how to do it. Must me discreet. Lets meet. I'm very real. Was super nice today. Respond with what you drive in heading. Pics move to front. Text me.

Also saw: http://baltimore.craigslist.org/cas/4893936840.html.

Looks like one of those ads looking for e-mail addresses and #'s for spammers. Just wanted to let everyone know to be careful out there.

PathFinder.Good eye! Thanks for the warning! Repeated posts with the same text IS a key indicator of the CL scammers. I see that on CL Philly posts frequently too!

You are developing a good eye!

Happy hunting & stay safe!

PathFinder24
06-03-15, 23:52
Ok so I was trying a new tactic here. I see girls post, with a phone #, then it is removed by them within an hour or so. So I figure they are real, just getting their few dates, and pulling their ad. Not very convenient when your looking later. So I copied a ad, and waited a few days, then sent a text out to see if she was still around. Got a response recently so I swung by. The ad is:

Young cute ebony chick looking for a generous party friendly gent *302 hope that you can come to my hotel in Newark, I am new to the area and do not drive *XXX fun is guaranteed. Roses are appreciated. *9321 discreet please call me Kate.

Staying at the motel by Denny's. Cute girl, about 5'6" or so and around 170 to 180. Not fat, but she has some meet on her bones. After texting for about 30 min she agreed on 40 for a visit, down from 80! Nice slow CBJ, then even offered to let me hit it too! But I was too close to being finished so I let her continue. Said she was around a few more days, and she is in and out of the area, but could text to see when she was around again.

She was a real little gem I found and definitely will repeat to try out the rest of the menu.

I did find her posted on BP too, when researching but with no name. http://delaware.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/100real-young-open-minded-ebony-special/3254832 (The pics there make her seem much heavier) So I used her name in the CL post when I texted her to try and negotiate the low rate, figuring she'd know I was calling from CL and not BP. It seemed to work. So enjoy, but know you can negotiate down to SW prices.

Cephlapod Love
06-04-15, 10:15
Ok so I was trying a new tactic here. I see girls post, with a phone #, then it is removed by them within an hour or so. So I figure they are real, just getting their few dates, and pulling their ad. Not very convenient when your looking later. So I copied a ad, and waited a few days, then sent a text out to see if she was still around. Got a response recently so I swung by. The ad is:

I think what is happening is the posts like that are getting "flagged" for removal. CL CE is "suppose" to be about Causal Encounters, I. E. Hook-ups or NSA. So the many that are looking for a non-paying NSA connection get irritated by these pro girls posting on CL. When they see a post that is obviously commercial in nature, they flag it. Normally these have a shelf life on CL of about 20-min, or one refresh cycle.

I am surprised a post like hers that says she wants roses, lasts an hour on CL. The vigilantes are pretty active these days.

BUT it is not unusual for BP girls to post on CL when the BP advert isn't working and the need for cash is acute!

I like your idea of saving the advert with phone number for later contact.

However, one word of caution - just make sure the girl is commercial BEFORE blindly contacting a number in a CL advert. There is a new nefarious scam going around. Fake ads / posts are placed by an outfit called "Exposing Johns. " They post looking for sex or suggestive and include a telephone number. When you text them from your phone, they record your message and phone number. They add your number to a searchable database. So if a GF, client, employer, lender, etc searches your number they find it associated with the "Exposing Johns" website along with the exact text you sent. THEN of course, they will send you an email offering to remove your number from their database for a "small" fee of $500. Since this outfit is located in a foreign country you have no way to pursue them with normal legal methods. Extortion comes to the digital age.

Bottom line is if your Hobbying with your cell phone, you're looking to become a statistic or victim. GV number AND burner phone, period.

PathFinder24
06-04-15, 23:57
Very True! Researching before, Google, etc. PLUS a burner or GV# should be part of standard practice. I have seen earlier warnings of the "Exposing Johns" site on the forum. There is a spot on their site where you can research by phone #. I looked up my burner before on it and did not find anything. You can usually find a burner at family dollar, big lots, etc. On sale for around $10.00. At that price you can get a new one and # every 6 months or so. I know most all the girls probably don't delete, I had one girl even bring up to me about our past texts, so if you happen to contact a girl you have in the past tried to hook up with, she doesn't have any past history on you with the new #. I also delete my phone of all calls, texts before I am heading to their door. No sense walking in with any evidence if you can clear it out before hand. Now I know that 5-0 can pull the records as well, but will they go to all that trouble? Plus if she ever get's arrested, I am sure they can go through her phone and if she hasn't deleted, they have all her records of her, and you. The whole purpose of a burner is to insulate yourself from the hobby, and swapping them out every so often or changing the GV # is another step you can take. You just need to make sure you let any of your regulars know your new #.

However, one word of caution - just make sure the girl is commercial BEFORE blindly contacting a number in a CL advert. There is a new nefarious scam going around. Fake ads / posts are placed by an outfit called "Exposing Johns. " They post looking for sex or suggestive and include a telephone number. When you text them from your phone, they record your message and phone number. They add your number to a searchable database. So if a GF, client, employer, lender, etc searches your number they find it associated with the "Exposing Johns" website along with the exact text you sent. THEN of course, they will send you an email offering to remove your number from their database for a "small" fee of $500. Since this outfit is located in a foreign country you have no way to pursue them with normal legal methods. Extortion comes to the digital age.

Bottom line is if your Hobbying with your cell phone, you're looking to become a statistic or victim. GV number AND burner phone, period.

Cephlapod Love
06-05-15, 21:32
Very True! Researching before, Google, etc. PLUS a burner or GV# should be part of standard practice. I have seen earlier warnings of the "Exposing Johns" site on the forum. There is a spot on their site where you can research by phone #. I looked up my burner before on it and did not find anything. You can usually find a burner at family dollar, big lots, etc. On sale for around $10.00. At that price you can get a new one and # every 6 months or so. I know most all the girls probably don't delete, I had one girl even bring up to me about our past texts, so if you happen to contact a girl you have in the past tried to hook up with, she doesn't have any past history on you with the new #. I also delete my phone of all calls, texts before I am heading to their door. No sense walking in with any evidence if you can clear it out before hand. Now I know that 5-0 can pull the records as well, but will they go to all that trouble? Plus if she ever get's arrested, I am sure they can go through her phone and if she hasn't deleted, they have all her records of her, and you. The whole purpose of a burner is to insulate yourself from the hobby, and swapping them out every so often or changing the GV # is another step you can take. You just need to make sure you let any of your regulars know your new #.Excellent points you made about the GV# and burner phone as a way to hobby! Spot on!

One thing I do differ with is taking ANY cell phone with you into a date! DON'T DO IT. Cleaned out or not. If girl is LE then she has all of the conversation on her phone, all they need to prove that the person who was the other end of those conversations is for that phone to walk into the date with a live person. THEN yer cooked. You brought them the evidence that you are indeed the guy she was communicating with. But if you don't have the phone. How is LE gunna prove it was you making the text contacts or phone calls?

Leave your burner phone at home or in the car!

PathFinder24
06-07-15, 00:06
Now that is not something I had ever thought of.

It just shows again, never let your guard down, and besides adhering to the rules, etc, there is always something new to be learned.

Thanks CL! My phone won't be traveling into any meets again.

One thing I do differ with is taking ANY cell phone with you into a date! DON'T DO IT. Cleaned out or not. If girl is LE then she has all of the conversation on her phone, all they need to prove that the person who was the other end of those conversations is for that phone to walk into the date with a live person. THEN yer cooked. You brought them the evidence that you are indeed the guy she was communicating with. But if you don't have the phone. How is LE gunna prove it was you making the text contacts or phone calls?

Cephlapod Love
06-07-15, 22:25

It just shows again, never let your guard down, and besides adhering to the rules, etc, there is always something new to be learned.

Thanks CL! My phone won't be traveling into any meets again.Can't remember if I shared this over here or not, but since the convo is related to BP and CL posts, these 22 Rules for BP Dating might be useful.

Post #1 Here:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?13919-My-Suggestions.-Rules-For-BackPage&p=2394419&viewfull=1#post2394419.

20) Never take anything into the date that you don't want to loose or have used against you. Suggest carrying just the Poetry Reading Fee, your copy of Emily Dickinson and a car key. Period. No cell phones, no wads of cash, no expensive jewelry, no high-priced watches, etc.

Yeah, I know. More "homework!" LOL! Did I ever say good / safe mongering was easy?

Mbwrink
06-08-15, 20:12

Thanks CL! My phone won't be traveling into any meets again.I never bring my phone or my wallet.

Afraven
06-09-15, 20:00
Can't remember if I shared this over here or not, but since the convo is related to BP and CL posts, these 22 Rules for BP Dating might be useful.

Post #1 Here:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?13919-My-Suggestions.-Rules-For-BackPage&p=2394419&viewfull=1#post2394419.

20) Never take anything into the date that you don't want to loose or have used against you. Suggest carrying just the Poetry Reading Fee, your copy of Emily Dickinson and a car key. Period. No cell phones, no wads of cash, no expensive jewelry, no high-priced watches, etc.

Yeah, I know. More "homework!" LOL! Did I ever say good / safe mongering was easy?CL,

You are spot on. I do things just a different. Alot of times these girls want to walk you in from phone, so I don't mind taking my burner in with me. Now, the difference is I sprung for a prepaid smart phone that I paid cash for. I set up my gvoice from a wifi in McD parking lot with an anomous Gmail account. I have both Gmail and Gvoice on my home screen and Uninstall both before I walk in. It only takes me seconds to do it based on how I have my phone set up. The key is you have to uninstall the acounts completely. No evidence on my end, if ever hemmed up, my trac phone number will show up with no conversation at all.

Graham111
06-11-15, 12:21
Got a hit from a CL ad. In New Castle. Anyone know her?

MongerMan90
06-11-15, 14:56
Got a hit from a CL ad. In New Castle. Anyone know her?Don't know her but wouldn't mind giving her a try.

Cephlapod Love
06-11-15, 15:14
Got a hit from a CL ad. In New Castle. Anyone know her?In NC off Boulden RD.

Wants you to date her at her "house. " Since others live there and it is an interesting neighborhood, I wouldn't go anywhere near there. ### Seriously, the scene there is not what is reported and IMHO NOT safe. (Crown is up the block. IF you can get her to go there!)

She's looking for BP prices as well.

Has summer teeth, is a heavy smoker and is from LSD all fwiw.

###Hey when the State Troopers posted inside the Wawa tell me this is a bad neighborhood, who is gunna argue!

Graham111
06-11-15, 15:16
Thanks much. Donation requested was reasonable but don't need the hassle.

In NC off Boulden RD.

Wants you to date her at her "house. " Since others live there and it is an interesting neighborhood, I wouldn't go anywhere near there. # Seriously, the scene there is not what is reported and IMHO NOT safe. (Crown is up the block. IF you can get her to go there!

She's looking for BP prices as well.

Has summer teeth and is from LSD all fwiw.

#Hey when the State Troopers posted inside the Wawa tell me this is a bad neighborhood, who is gunna argue!

Cephlapod Love
06-11-15, 15:36
Thanks much. Donation requested was reasonable but don't need the hassle.Reasonable?

I dunno.... don't know what was quoted, and not trying to offend anyone, nor get into a conversation on one girl's price.... but it seems many guys are willing to open their wallets at fairly high rates.

I think it comes down to a scale of a quick date in a car with a drugged out SW to a romantic, movie-like, pure GFE date with a 10 girl who discretely hosts at her place in an exclusive, upscale neighborhood! I guess each one needs to figure out where what is offered fits on that scale as a way to decide what is a fair rate.

IMHO, Never pay full price for what can be had for half price!

I don't mind paying for quality IF it comes with all of the accoutrements and the top level skill of a true courtesan. Sans that, the discounts start shaving off the price.

Enveed05
06-11-15, 17:58
Wow ceph you're really on fire LOL! I 100 percent agree with you! Someone is trying to be a big shot with these girls and is going to end up screwing it up for everyone else royally. Oh and BTW nice artwork! Did you get that from a poetry reading?

I hope whomever is taking these CL / UTR girls and promoting them to BP is prepared to see them regularly (every week) at a higher rate! Guess we'll see if this girl is able to sustain the high triple digit dates while dating out of the roach motels on GPB in Claymont!

This one was on CL for weeks, now popped up on BP. Don't think a date is set when you make it, as it appears as though if some dude comes along who offers more will get the date, and you are gunna get some excuse.

There is a reason the face isn't shown in the BP post like it was in the CL posts. So I'll share.

Oh and there maybe a handler involved too, in spite assurances and comments to the contrary.

Good luck! .

Cephlapod Love
06-11-15, 18:20
Wow ceph you're really on fire LOL! I 100 percent agree with you! Someone is trying to be a big shot with these girls and is going to end up screwing it up for everyone else royally. Oh and BTW nice artwork! Did you get that from a poetry reading?

LOL! Nah, all of that "artwork" is public domain stuff that she has posted in CL adverts, BP adverts or sent through email.

Philly Guy
06-11-15, 23:59
Got a hit from a CL ad. In New Castle. Anyone know her?Don't know her but would love to give her a try.

Cephlapod Love
06-28-15, 16:45
As reported here:

Post#13.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7292-Ripoff-Reports&p=2524699&viewfull=1#post2524699.

This girl is cash & dash scammer. Now apparently has a dude in the mix too!

Ripper99
07-01-15, 01:30
Anyone been with her? Goes by Stephanie, has been posting on Craigslist off and on the last month, quoted me $100, is she worth it?

Cephlapod Love
07-01-15, 12:36
Anyone been with her? Goes by Stephanie, has been posting on Craigslist off and on the last month, quoted me $100, is she worth it?LOL! Looks like we posted about the same girl!

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7288-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=2527605&viewfull=1#post2527605.

Ripper99
07-01-15, 12:44
LOL! Looks like we posted about the same girl!

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7288-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=2527605&viewfull=1#post2527605.Yes we did! I'm hoping to take the plunge this weekend!! If I do I will report! She seems nice enough of the phone and her pic is sweet!

Member #4821
07-27-15, 01:06
Where do you get this, , smaller markets.

K, etc,. Is that what these professional girls use.

Cephlapod Love
07-27-15, 10:53

K, etc,. Is that what these professional girls use.A Burner phone is the name used for any inexpensive / cheap cellphone one buys and that is disposable. Tracfone, Net10 and others are available. Since they are cell phones, they work anywhere a cell phone works, regardless of markets. Buy it in Walmart, K-Mart, Radio Shack anywhere and PAY FOR IT WITH CASH!

Something else that got pointed out to me is a "free" wireless service called FreedomPop: Suppose to be 100% Free Mobile Phone & High Speed Internet Service. I looked at it and can't tell what is the catch. Guess one has to buy a phone from them (use prepaid CC), but looked like there were some $100 phones available..
freedompop.com

These usually require one to "buy cards" or minutes to recharge them once the minutes are used up. Card / minutes can be bought in many other places: Wawa, RiteAid, Walgreens, etc.

Have NOT used one that does an "auto recharge" or monthly plan because those are billed automatically to a credit card and one does not want any "real life" stuff tied to them. I guess one could use a prepaid CC for this but I haven't tried that.

I have no idea what pros use, but if they are smart they have a regular phone for family, friends and personal business and a second phone for Hobbying. I also suspect that the smart ones use GV numbers with the second phone.

The point of the burner phone is to get something that is cheap, not tied directly to you and is disposable. If one hobbies for a while, they might run into a dangerous situation like a whacko girl, stalker, jealous Hubby / BF, etc, and the best way to distance one self from such is to ditch the phone and start over. (As Click & Clack would say, The Delaware River fits somewhere in the answer) However, the block feature in GV is a good first start. Those particularly paranoid might consider new phones every six-months?

Mtn Man
08-01-15, 06:11
The one I use I got off a girl. It's prepaid and I normally have her go in the store and put minutes on it while I wait in the car. Just so I'm not on tape. Normally liquor stores have descent ones.

Chipper10
08-07-15, 08:42

K, etc,. Is that what these professional girls use.Dollar store.

Danzig19
08-11-15, 22:10
Has anybody tried to this one?

http://delaware.craigslist.org/cas/5167234683.html

"Free this morning. I am a 26 yo ital pr girl who wants to lick a WHITE / LATINO / BLACK mans ass. Please respond with FACE pic. I am serious. I want to rim a nice ass today. Its my fetish. We can do more just ask. No one over 35 please. I'm clean and ddf. Prefer a hairy ass to worship and tongue clean. If your serious and real email me or kik me".

LOL.

Member #4821
08-16-15, 18:34

K, etc,. Is that what these professional girls use.Ok thanks alot guys, new to this whole game.

Cephlapod Love
10-03-15, 19:31
Reported on a girl named Belen who did a cash and dash in the Hunter's Run Way trailer park.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7292-Ripoff-Reports&p=2524699&viewfull=1#post2524699.

Then I found some girl on CL who was looking for dates but hosting in subdivision off 896 near Siemans. Well that until later and then she gave me an address that is in the same trailer park that Belen was in. Same girl? I dunno?

Knowledge is power.

Stay safe!

Lets party rite now!! - w4m (Newark)

My name is haley. I hate emails so my number is XXX-YYY-zzzz. So call or txt me. Which ever is best for yu. Average body type but curves in all tye right places. I can host right now. But I'm lookin for someone to come threw now or very soon. I can NOT host all day. But hit me up!! P4 P.

It's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests.

Justme8962
10-17-15, 21:37
http://delaware.craigslist.org/cas/5272934378.html

I replyed to this ad. She emailed me back. Staying at a hotel near the club. She sent me her number and picture. Cute chocolate spinner body. Nice see boobs. Gave her a call. Went and saw her later that day. I hadn't had chocolate in years. Got to her incall. She gave me room number. I had opted for BBBJCIMNQNS. Boy does she have skills. Planning on going back when I have more time. Rates are reasonable. YMMV. I had a fun time that's for sure.

Cephlapod Love
11-02-15, 15:11
Well, there you go! Same trailer park as rip-off girl Belen. {see a few posts below #47 & #57} This girls swears she isn't Belen. But the address shows on the map, looks like just where Belen ran to after she ripped me off!

So maybe it is a different girl and things in that one-way in, mile high speed bump trailer park are cool?

You won't catch me going in there LOL!

#####################################################################

Hey Haley here and three zero two I hate emails so my numbers in this only hit me up if ready and serious AAA BBB CCC no bullshit please CCC six I love to please CCC eight I'm 52 thin long brown hair blue eyes clean no drugs or diseases ready to please now.

Cephlapod Love
11-02-15, 15:22
http://delaware.craigslist.org/cas/5272934378.html

I replyed to this ad. She emailed me back. Staying at a hotel near the club. She sent me her number and picture. Cute chocolate spinner body. Nice see boobs. Gave her a call. Went and saw her later that day. I hadn't had chocolate in years. Got to her incall. She gave me room number. I had opted for BBBJCIMNQNS. Boy does she have skills. Planning on going back when I have more time. Rates are reasonable. YMMV. I had a fun time that's for sure.Helped a buddy out and I saw that girl when she was in a pinch. She is cool! A bit older, so more business like and less BS when setting up the date. I won't date at the Fairview, so I took her out of there for some alternative fun. Fairly open minded menu, though I don't think the Isles are on the menu. Then again it could be on the second date. I'd rate her as pure GFE if that is what one wants. I'd prefer more passion, but I'm a picky F!

Danzig19
11-14-15, 09:19
Well, there you go! Same trailer park as rip-off girl Belen. {see a few posts below #47 & #57} This girls swears she isn't Belen. But the address shows on the map, looks like just where Belen ran to after she ripped me off!

So maybe it is a different girl and things in that one-way in, mile high speed bump trailer park are cool?

You won't catch me going in there LOL!

#####################################################################

Hey Haley here and three zero two I hate emails so my numbers in this only hit me up if ready and serious AAA BBB CCC no bullshit please CCC six I love to please CCC eight I'm 52 thin long brown hair blue eyes clean no drugs or diseases ready to please now.It seems her number is still active. I know someone that lives in Hunter's run, so I'll try and set something up with her when I go to visit my buddy prior to or after. I'll confirm or deny if she is running that scam. Did she say she wanted money upfront to pay rent?

Justme8962
11-14-15, 14:23
Haley now posts as Jenny. Gave me quote on incall date. Gave me address of apartments off of 896 behind the shopping center by the highschool. Let her know I was on my way. She never texted me back. So don't know what her scoop is.

It seems her number is still active. I know someone that lives in Hunter's run, so I'll try and set something up with her when I go to visit my buddy prior to or after. I'll confirm or deny if she is running that scam. Did she say she wanted money upfront to pay rent?

Cephlapod Love
11-14-15, 15:47
It seems her number is still active. I know someone that lives in Hunter's run, so I'll try and set something up with her when I go to visit my buddy prior to or after. I'll confirm or deny if she is running that scam. Did she say she wanted money upfront to pay rent?No, not exactly. Full report is in the rip-off section. She got in the car, wanted money up front. I refused. She complained about needed to pay the baby-sitter or some such BS. Who pays the baby sitter up front? But it doesn't matter. NEVER PAY UP FRONT.

But why would you try to go see her?

Like I said, every time I post a negative report on a girl some dude comes along hot to go see her? I just don't get it. Guess the boards are useless? Why bother warning anyone? Maybe I should just stick with cheer-leading and rah-rah posts?

I guess by your "confirm or deny if she is running that scam" means you doubt the veracity of my report? WTF dude.!???

But how does one get "her number is still active?" Belen's number wasn't posted in any of my reports.

Danzig19
11-15-15, 11:13
No, not exactly. Full report is in the rip-off section. She got in the car, wanted money up front. I refused. She complained about needed to pay the baby-sitter or some such BS. Who pays the baby sitter up front? But it doesn't matter. NEVER PAY UP FRONT.

But why would you try to go see her?

Like I said, every time I post a negative report on a girl some dude comes along hot to go see her? I just don't get it. Guess the boards are useless? Why bother warning anyone? Maybe I should just stick with cheer-leading and rah-rah posts?

I guess by your "confirm or deny if she is running that scam" means you doubt the veracity of my report? WTF dude.!???

But how does one get "her number is still active?" Belen's number wasn't posted in any of my reports.I was referring to Haley. My bad. I guessing you didn't go back to Hunters Run? LOL Craziness.

Justme8962
12-16-15, 14:45
I caught up with Jess. Cute girl. Has a little stomach from having a kid. Awesome BJ skills. Swallowed every drop. DATY was good. She's not shaved but that's no problem for me. Met up with her again. This time her friend Haley was with her. Both good looking. Haley also has a little gut from having a kid. Both are a fun time. Haley lives in hunters run as quoted. Normally doesn't host there. She goes to Jess' place and hosts there. YMMV I had a fun time with both.

PathFinder24
12-22-15, 01:55
Met up with Danielle, now didn't know her exact location until we started talking and she sent me the address. Hunters Run. So pretty skeptical after CL's troubles there, but I thought I would at least meet up. Lo and behold, I get there and it looks pretty familiar, if I recall correctly she is staying / working out of Britt' place there! I go in and she is MUCH better looking than her pics, a real petite little spinner.

http://delaware.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/i-can-make-it-juicy-for-youhh-car-play-35-ss-45-hh-60-hr100/4630064

New, Sexy an Tight ALWAYS KEEP IT RIGHT - 19.

Posted: Wednesday, December 16,2015 12:29 PM.

I'm all Italian 5'2, Brown hair & Hazel eyes if your interested txt me or call me 302-312-6988.

Poster's age: 19.

Post I'd: 4574584 delaware.

Other ads by this user:

I can make it juicy for youhh; $$9825;car play 35 $ ss 45 hh 60 hr100 - 19 (Bear) adult entertainment: escorts.

I can make it juicy for you; car play 35 $ ss $45 hh 60 hr100 $ - 19 (Bear delaware) adult entertainment: escorts.

So I visited for a hh, small little breasts, and a cute shaved clam. She smelled nice and was clean. I could smell a little smoke, but she didn't smoke while I was there. BBBJ, Mish, Doggy finish. She got nice and wet during our session, wasn't a dead fish, but she was not as into it either, YMMV. I may repeat as she was cute! So there is some real action in there after all.

Stay Safe, PathFinder.

Cephlapod Love
02-26-16, 19:05
OK, guys everyone rush to go see this one! I gave a negative review of her before (rip-off situation***) so that is a GREEN light to go see her.

Make sure you ignore Rule #23 with this one.

Have fun!

##############################################################

*Lets Have Fun* - w4m (BEAR)

If your ready for some amazing sexy adult fun I'm ready to give it to you.

Text me 302 five one 0 nine four 66.

###############

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7292-Ripoff-Reports&p=2524699&viewfull=1#post2524699

Nats Nats
02-26-16, 22:32
http://delaware.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/upscale-anna-sexy-confident-dime-piece-new-white-bombshell/4275301

Decided to TOFTT and give her a shot. Researched and found she posted in other cites and pics are not always the same but were consistent. I know the out-of-town girls don't have to be concerned about their local reputation. But I was passing through the area near CH and decided to give it a go.

She opened the door and while she could be the girl in the pictures, she looked sloppier. She had her shirt open and moved my hand to one. Then she climbed on the bed on her knees and wiggled her ass. I reached to touch and she said. No. Sorry no touching. I quickly found what was and was not on the menu. Check no for most activities.

I said I was sorry but I don't think things were going to work and politely left.

So AVOID.

I just got back from traveling so I don't know. And didn't check tonight if there was already a posting on her. Save yourself the time of even looking at her advert. Waste of time.

Cephlapod Love
02-27-16, 09:34
I see this Rule 23 girl is back at it on CL. So this is your chance to go see her! After all, a post on this site PROVES she isn't LE and anything else is of no concern. So gents, line forms at the left!

Oh and don't concern yourself with any history about this girl that is out there- history is boring and for losers. No one learns anything from history. Only thing that matters is her FB page. Oh and I forgot. My bad! This girl is the reason I added Rule 23! More proof of why you should go see her! (I am trying to save youse guys time, so that no one points out my prior posts on this girl. THAT is just history.).

Rates are:
Oral 40
1/2 HR S.S 70
HR S.S 120
HR S.S including anal 160

Oh and BTW. She is a bbw girl, older (prolly 40's), wants to host with "friend" in house and I have phone, address, etc. Known Sr.'s only. Seriously?

Watch for her and POUNCE when you can! You'll be posting here afterwards for sure!

Justme8962
03-03-16, 14:51
I was out and about the other night and ran into her in a store. I scooped her up and did a date with her. Didn't have a problem at all. She was a lot of fun in my opinion. She has a little gut from having a kid but overall looked pretty good. I might grab her up again. Might be a case of YMMV.

OK, guys everyone rush to go see this one! I gave a negative review of her before (rip-off situation***) so that is a GREEN light to go see her.

Make sure you ignore Rule #23 with this one.

Have fun!

##############################################################

*Lets Have Fun* - w4m (BEAR)

If your ready for some amazing sexy adult fun I'm ready to give it to you.

Text me 302 five one 0 nine four 66.

###############

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7292-Ripoff-Reports&p=2524699&viewfull=1#post2524699

Cephlapod Love
03-03-16, 18:23
I was out and about the other night and ran into her in a store. I scooped her up and did a date with her. Didn't have a problem at all. She was a lot of fun in my opinion. She has a little gut from having a kid but overall looked pretty good. I might grab her up again. Might be a case of YMMV.I would say there were several key things in your favor in the situation mentioned.

1) You somehow recognized her and scooped her out of a store, so no mention of CL and no CL pricing, none of the "typical" date set up stuff, etc. So it looks like the numerous posts helped you out with the pictures so you could recognize her? But, the report didn't mention any damages.

2) Didn't mention if you dated her in her trailer in the Hunter's Run trailer park, (the with the onerous speed bumps) did a car date or took her to a notel? You likely had more control over the situation than the experience I had. Control is always key.

3) She did in fact do a cash & dash with me, so if that is "YMMV", so be it. BUT you had the advantage of knowing about the "cash up front" scheme (cash & dash), so you were able to act appropriately, with that prior knowledge - again the posts helped you with knowledge on how to act.

4) Do you know her originally or know friends of hers?

So the situation you described is a world of difference than what one would find if they contacted her off of a CL post. No wonder you didn't have a problem at all! I would not have had a problem with her either had I had control of the situation too. This is a BIG difference and not a just a case of YMMV.

But if you read my original rep-off report about her she does sound nice, she just didn't act that way in my experience. So each monger has to decide: I read some negative stuff on a board about this girl; she did a cash & dash. Do I feel safe to proceed with her knowing she has that proclivity? (she did it once and could do it again.) Hey if you do and want to risk adverse circumstances, go for it! Just don't be surprised if something bad happens.

But hey thanks! Once again, I post negative review and everyone is all excited to go see her and especially report back how great she is and thus how useless my reports are! LOL!

Justme8962
03-03-16, 21:23
CL. I never met her before. Another provider I see was going to set up a 3 sum with her for me. She showed me all her pictures. So I knew what she looked like. My ATF called her and we chatted a bit on the phone. We could never set up a good time that worked. I was in a long line at a store and she was behind me in line. So we started chatting. Told her I thought I knew her but wasn't sure. Then when we got away from the crowd I tod her who I was. And off we went. Went to a notel and had a good time. $1 for the fun plus cost of room. I might she her again. Don't know yet.

I would say there were several key things in your favor in the situation mentioned.

1) You somehow recognized her and scooped her out of a store, so no mention of CL and no CL pricing, none of the "typical" date set up stuff, etc. So it looks like the numerous posts helped you out with the pictures so you could recognize her? But, the report didn't mention any damages.

2) Didn't mention if you dated her in her trailer in the Hunter's Run trailer park, (the with the onerous speed bumps) did a car date or took her to a notel? You likely had more control over the situation than the experience I had. Control is always key.

3) She did in fact do a cash & dash with me, so if that is "YMMV", so be it. BUT you had the advantage of knowing about the "cash up front" scheme (cash & dash), so you were able to act appropriately, with that prior knowledge - again the posts helped you with knowledge on how to act.

4) Do you know her originally or know friends of hers?

So the situation you described is a world of difference than what one would find if they contacted her off of a CL post. No wonder you didn't have a problem at all! I would not have had a problem with her either had I had control of the situation too. This is a BIG difference and not a just a case of YMMV.

But if you read my original rep-off report about her she does sound nice, she just didn't act that way in my experience. So each monger has to decide: I read some negative stuff on a board about this girl; she did a cash & dash. Do I feel safe to proceed with her knowing she has that proclivity? (she did it once and could do it again.) Hey if you do and want to risk adverse circumstances, go for it! Just don't be surprised if something bad happens.

But hey thanks! Once again, I post negative review and everyone is all excited to go see her and especially report back how great she is and thus how useless my reports are! LOL!

Cephlapod Love
03-03-16, 22:33
CL. I never met her before. Another provider I see was going to set up a 3 sum with her for me. She showed me all her pictures. So I knew what she looked like. My ATF called her and we chatted a bit on the phone. We could never set up a good time that worked. I was in a long line at a store and she was behind me in line. So we started chatting. Told her I thought I knew her but wasn't sure. Then when we got away from the crowd I tod her who I was. And off we went. Went to a notel and had a good time. $1 for the fun plus cost of room. I might she her again. Don't know yet.Well no wonder you had a decent experience! That situation hardly qualifies as a "YMMV" situation and sure isn't an indication of safety for the average monger who might decide to contact her through her CL page. Can you vouch 100% that she isn't going to rip-off the next monger that sees her?

First you had a private introduction to Belen through a second girl. That ATF girl showed you her pics and your ATF called Belen and spoke about you. That is a far cry from contacting Belen off of one of her CL pages where she doesn't know the monger from Adam and doesn't care if she rips him off.

Second, after your coincidental meet up at the store, you were able to establish bonefides through the mutual acquaintance. Your average monger isn't going to have that opportunity.

Third, YOU took her to a notel, where she agreed to go in your car, from the store and her only ride home was by you. So YOU had total control of the situation.

The whole situation you describe is WAY different that some average monger contacting her off CL.

So it just doesn't seem appropriate to post as you did as if she were a great date under the circumstances the average monger might encounter. YMMV. Yeah, sure! I would have had a great date with her under the circumstances you described. But that hardly qualifies as YMMV. A YMMV situation is when both dudes meet the girl essentially the same way (pick up off the street, contact thru BP, etc.) and have different levels of service. You can't compare the experience of weeks of emails back & forth with Belen, trying to set up a date and finally agreeing to drive into her Box Canyon of a Trailer Park, with getting introduced through another girl and then taking her to a notel. It just isn't the same.

The again, maybe there were other motivations at work here?

Jeez!

Justme8962
03-10-16, 09:51
Got a hit on a CL ad. Ask for a picture. She sent a picture. Didn't look bad in the picture. Got phone number. Texted back and forth for a few days. Finally hooked up a time for car date. Even though I am not a big fan of car dates. Meet her at a shopping center in Glasgow. She got in my truck off we went to her secluded spot. BBBJCIMNQNS. Pretty good skills. Had her take off top. See cup saggy boobs. Lots of left over baby fat from having kids. I have seen worse and lots better. $. 5 FS on the menu for $. 8. I might repeat if she could host. Phone number is xxx-0085.

Cephlapod Love
03-10-16, 13:32
Got a hit on a CL ad. Ask for a picture. She sent a picture. Didn't look bad in the picture. Got phone number. Texted back and forth for a few days. Finally hooked up a time for car date. Even though I am not a big fan of car dates. Meet her at a shopping center in Glasgow. She got in my truck off we went to her secluded spot. BBBJCIMNQNS. Pretty good skills. Had her take off top. See cup saggy boobs. Lots of left over baby fat from having kids. I have seen worse and lots better. $. 5 FS on the menu for $. 8. I might repeat if she could host. Phone number is xxx-0085.That is Sam, formerly known as KLG (Kreston Liquors Girl) when she lived on Concord Pike near Baynard and told people replying to her CL posts she lived near Kreston Liquors. She was reviewed back then by several gents, on these boards. YMMV.

She moved with her BF South of I-95 and near the MD line. Then broke up. Now back together?

I dated her when she was KLG girl and again when she was south. She added 40+ lbs between meetings and her attitude was worse the second time around: that in spite my looking for a regular. But hey YMMV.

Surprised she is charging 150 for a date and 180 for FS. I think I gave 70 or 80 for a FS date. Thinks she mentioned she does BBFS on occasion and extra for greek.

These are her pictures from before and several years ago. IMHO more shop worn since these photos.

Your XXXs can be replaced by the downtown area code for LA.

Justme8962
03-10-16, 15:26
The number she gave me hit on social media. Looks like she has a GF. Lots of pictures with them together. Her body is worn as I stated. Claims she lives close to a shopping center in the area of 896&40. BJ skills we good. Did the job. I have had better. Told me no Greek everything else is covered. I might have put wrong tags on her fees. Was $50 for BJ. $80 FS

That is Sam, formerly known as KLG (Kreston Liquors Girl) when she lived on Concord Pike near Baynard and told people replying to her CL posts she lived near Kreston Liquors. She was reviewed back then by several gents, on these boards. YMMV.

She moved with her BF South of I-95 and near the MD line. Then broke up. Now back together?

I dated her when she was KLG girl and again when she was south. She added 40+ lbs between meetings and her attitude was worse the second time around: that in spite my looking for a regular. But hey YMMV.

Surprised she is charging 150 for a date and 180 for FS. I think I gave 70 or 80 for a FS date. Thinks she mentioned she does BBFS on occasion and extra for greek.

These are her pictures from before and several years ago. IMHO more shop worn since these photos.

Your XXXs can be replaced by the downtown area code for LA.

Cephlapod Love
03-10-16, 21:40
I might have put wrong tags on her fees. Was $50 for BJ. $80 FS

Eh, it was probably me misreading the tags. My bad. That is why I like to use 100 instead of $ as that shorthand always has me confused. Clarity is better with 50,80, 100,150, etc than some shorthand. Oops, personal beef here. LOL!

Seems like her rates are consistent to from what I was quoted recently.

Funny that she said no Greek Poetry as the first time I dated her, she was discussing the favors of canines and something winked at me an she started reading Euripides to me for a bit! But second meeting she said that kind of prose was difficult for her and if I expected that, it might require additional compensation for her struggles with the unfamiliar text.

I won't repeat as she isn't my style and service wasn't great. But hey maybe I caught her on a bad day?

Thanks for reporting on Sam!

Cephlapod Love
03-15-16, 12:41
OK, so another flunked the CL Criteria, so another CL reject is an instant, Must See!

Found a 19 yo AA Chick, named Torri, off CL in the Newark area: more like Salem Church RD & Old Balt Pike. Wants me to come to her house. (red flag) Usually that is cool, but then again, as I mentioned, a lot of guys coming and going all day can be noticed by neighbors and raise suspicions.

Quotes for her Time:
: Ss is 70
: Hh is 100
: Hour is 150
: 2 hours is 250
: 3 hours is 350

So in these situations, I want to talk to someone to ask if there is anyone else there, what the neighbor situation is, confirm our styles match and something is forgotten from bouncing around texts. But this chick REFUSED to talk on the phone for some reason (BIG red flag).

Lots of back & forth over several days and when I finally mentioned I was frustrated with making no progress she replied:

Sir I don't care
I have regular clients, lol you missing out . bye stupid

Reportedly uses a phone app.

Her CL Advert. Attached.

Maybe someone more involved in social media can find her pics from her kik name?

Go find her! Top recommendation from this chair!
Hurry, Hurry! Before she disappears!!!

Spooke302
03-15-16, 19:52
Ceph save your time with this one I met her about a year ago. I was concerned because she didn't look old enough but I did an I'd check. She is taking appointments out of her.

Parents apartment where she lives too, and I verified her name. The area is fine but not sure they know what she's doing. She wanted to smoke a blunt before we got started and she was extremely nervous and.

Unenthusiastic. BJ was so so, she has a nice ass, and everything else was a bore skip it. If you need details hit me up.

OK, so another flunked the CL Criteria, so another CL reject is an instant, Must See!

Found a 19 yo AA Chick, named Torri, off CL in the Newark area: more like Salem Church RD & Old Balt Pike. Wants me to come to her house. (red flag) Usually that is cool, but then again, as I mentioned, a lot of guys coming and going all day can be noticed by neighbors and raise suspicions.

Quotes for her Time:
: Ss is 70
: Hh is 100
: Hour is 150
: 2 hours is 250
: 3 hours is 350

So in these situations, I want to talk to someone to ask if there is anyone else there, what the neighbor situation is, confirm our styles match and something is forgotten from bouncing around texts. But this chick REFUSED to talk on the phone for some reason (BIG red flag).

Lots of back & forth over several days and when I finally mentioned I was frustrated with making no progress she replied:

Sir I don't care
I have regular clients, lol you missing out . bye stupid

Reportedly uses a phone app.

Her CL Advert. Attached.

Maybe someone more involved in social media can find her pics from her kik name?

Go find her! Top recommendation from this chair!
Hurry, Hurry! Before she disappears!!!

Cloudsnake
03-21-16, 11:02
I saw this girl twice. First time I was thinking that she was nervous because it was a first time meet. But it was not. She is nice to look at and she does have a nice ass but her skill are subpar at best. Feel like I wasted time and funds. I will not be repeating unless a am in deperate need.

Ceph save your time with this one I met her about a year ago. I was concerned because she didn't look old enough but I did an I'd check. She is taking appointments out of her.

Parents apartment where she lives too, and I verified her name. The area is fine but not sure they know what she's doing. She wanted to smoke a blunt before we got started and she was extremely nervous and.

Unenthusiastic. BJ was so so, she has a nice ass, and everything else was a bore skip it. If you need details hit me up.

Cephlapod Love
04-08-16, 11:05
OK, so recently I made a left turn and popped my Hunter's Run cherry, in a way. Met Micaela (pronounced Mah-kay-lah) off of her CL post. Apparently I was the least creepy dude that contacted her and she picked me from nearly 40 responses before she got flagged. Apparently most dudes were yelling at her because she was P2 P and they thought she should be a free on CL CE. Always amazes me how naive a lot of guys are, or how stupid they get when the blood flows to the little head.

So we traded a few texts before she challenged me with "call if you are serious. " So I called her and she sounded very nice. She really wanted to meet and we agreed on poems she could read and a poetry reading fee. But she said her stage wasn't available and asked if I would mind supplying a room and mentioned a famous Local Royal Retreat? Since she sounded so grounded and sweet I agreed.

THEN she dropped the bomb shell on me! She wanted me to pick her up at her place in the Hunter's Run Trailer Park (HRTP)! OMFG! My heart sank. I nearly hung up the phone. But Micaela sensed my disappointment and offered to meet me somewhere near-by. I suggested a business on Rte 40 and she agreed, So I met her and off we went down the street. Her "friend" dropped her off.

Nice chatting with this girl as we drove- she is a nice girl and a real sweetheart. She asked why I didn't want to pick her up at home and I mentioned that the place (HRTP) was dangerous. She immediately responded that she knew there was a girl named Belen, that had ripped off some dudes. I said yep. She then filled in the blanks on Belen, who apparently was / is heavily into the pharmacy. Fortunately for DE gents, she has reportedly moved to Cumberland, MD. So the story, knowledge and nice personality put me at ease.

Micaela is 5'8" tall with long strawberry blonde hair and sparking blue eyes. She has a classic face that has a beauty all on its own with no make-up and she wasn't wearing any. She has a few tats and humongous cans. The only thing some might not like is she isn't a spinner type more of a curvy girl. But as I told her, style & attitude trumps size and shape everyday and twice on Sunday! She certainly fit that bill!

She was fun and relaxed a read all of the poetry with aplomb! Such a voice, such diction, lovely cadence! Then she was kind enough to pose for a few shots and one thing lead to another and I got a bit cheeky and suggested she take off her shirt. She giggled and complied and this lead to a full nude spread. Next thing I know we are engaged in adult activities! Whodathunkit? WOW!

She is full GFE: BBBJ, dfk, daty, multiple positions and gazing into her baby blues as I stroked her was amazing. She knows how to touch you and make a connection, unlike most who throw their arms over their head and let you do the work. She gave a few instructions and I got her over the edge manually. Then when plugged in she asked that I tell her before popping as that gets her off and it did!

So her fee for reading poetry was quoted as 100. That was because she was dropping 40 to get the room. She did mention that if you supplied the room or did a car date she would take 80. Now she didn't watch the clock or rush the readings in anyway so I am guessing our time together was just a bit under an hour. I got additional HRTP intel on the ride back & dropped her at her trailer.

Oh and btw Micaela has read and approved this message! LOL! ( a little campaign style humor!)

Cephlapod Love
04-08-16, 14:01
As I mentioned, after she read me some poetry, we got to fooling around with the camera. Here are some of the shots!

NobodyYouKnow
04-08-16, 16:42
Especially via CL, which I've found to be a complete waste of time and sausage fest. Good thing she's not in my area, or I'd be more broke than not.

Hunterspeak17
04-08-16, 17:00
As I mentioned, after she read me some poetry, we got to fooling around with the camera. Here are some of the shots!Wow. I'd certainly enjoy that. I tried texting her earlier, but didn't get a response back. Guess after your posting she's probably getting swamped with requests. Definitely on my "to do" list ASAP.

Justme8962
04-08-16, 17:02
I have seen her twice. Awesome awesome time.

Wow. I'd certainly enjoy that. I tried texting her earlier, but didn't get a response back. Guess after your posting she's probably getting swamped with requests. Definitely on my "to do" list ASAP.

Cephlapod Love
04-08-16, 20:42
I tried texting her earlier, but didn't get a response back. Guess after your posting she's probably getting swamped with requests. Definitely on my "to do" list ASAP.Actually she just sent me a text and indicated that no one had yet contacted her. I think she was kind of disappointed!

Maybe check the number again?

Hunterspeak17
04-09-16, 22:15
Actually she just sent me a text and indicated that no one had yet contacted her. I think she was kind of disappointed!

Maybe check the number again?Yep, it was a wrong digit I had. Probably misread her number on the ad.

Cephlapod Love
04-10-16, 11:02
Yep, it was a wrong digit I had. Probably misread her number on the ad.Oh good, so you were able to get in touch with her? Hope it works out for you and isn't a YMMV.

BTW - as a note to the board.... when I mentioned posting her review, she did ask where it would be posted. (she did say she had seen the Belen posts before, but could not find the site now) Now here was my chance to reveal this site to a girl and I guess gain favor or something? However, as I have pounded the table previously, doing such is against "the rules. ".

So when she asked that question my response was simply, "Have you seen the movie Fight Club?" Her response was. Yes. Then I said, "What is the first rule of Fight Club?" and she said, "Don't talk about Fight Club. ".

And that my friends was all I needed to say about things. She got the message, as did a subsequent girl. So no need to tell the girls about this site. I did take a screen capture of her review and send it to her, but any site information was cropped out.

So you decide, you want to c*ck-bl*ck others by showing the girls this site?

The reason we haven't had any recent "outings" is that the perpetrator, CSAH, now apparently has a GF and isn't dating off the streets.

Hunterspeak17
04-13-16, 20:41
Met her this week. Holy moly she's, as the youngsters say, all that and a bag of chips. Hands down, from NY to Maryland and everywhere in between, the best experience I've had.

I stopped by her place and picked her up, and the chatting alone was comforting to know she had a level head on her shoulders, compared to some out there. I didn't experience anything bad in the neighborhood she's in. We drove to the short stay incall spot in the same city. She used part of the donation for the room.

This girl is a certified freak with her mouth. Multiple positions later, and she finished up with a CIM.

Talked a lot on the way back. Overall a fantastic experience and 110% repeatable.

Thanks CL for making us aware. Hope everyone treats her good.

Justme8962
04-14-16, 08:12
She is an awesome time that's for sure. I saw her 4 times. Hands down her head game is the best.

Met her this week. Holy moly she's, as the youngsters say, all that and a bag of chips. Hands down, from NY to Maryland and everywhere in between, the best experience I've had.

I stopped by her place and picked her up, and the chatting alone was comforting to know she had a level head on her shoulders, compared to some out there. I didn't experience anything bad in the neighborhood she's in. We drove to the short stay incall spot in the same city. She used part of the donation for the room.

This girl is a certified freak with her mouth. Multiple positions later, and she finished up with a CIM.

Talked a lot on the way back. Overall a fantastic experience and 110% repeatable.

Thanks CL for making us aware. Hope everyone treats her good.

Cephlapod Love
04-14-16, 09:00

Thanks CL for making us aware. Hope everyone treats her good.So See there! It IS possible to see a girl and have a great date and NOT pay $100/half-hr or $200/hr!.

Glad you had fun. I dunno, with three guys (justme8962, hunterspeak17, CL) on these boards recommending her as a great date, she surely is one to avoid?

Surfing for Fun
04-14-16, 09:07
I had hoped to see her this week, but my schedule wouldn't allow. Damn, I'm looking forward to it now though!

So See there! It IS possible to see a girl and have a great date and NOT pay $100/half-hr or $200/hr!.

Glad you had fun. I dunno, with three guys (justme8962, hunterspeak17, CL) on these boards recommending her as a great date, she surely is one to avoid?

Danzig19
04-14-16, 11:25
This girl is a certified freak with her mouth. I concur. She has got the Traci Lords head game thing going on. Twirling head. Very good.

Cephlapod Love
04-15-16, 12:26
I concur. She has got the Traci Lords head game thing going on. Twirling head. Very good.Yeah, don't go see this girl. I want her all for myself. If you guys go and see her, I could get see*ckblocked! So just forget about all of the praises everyone is singing about her. Just never mind!

OMFG. This girl. She adjusts her style to meet what you need, she enjoys it and it shows and she apparently does her kegel exercises.

So all of that is *bad* for you as a monger. Just stay the heck away from my girl! She's all mine and you can't have any!

Nats Nats
04-15-16, 18:43
Yeah, don't go see this girl. I want her all for myself. If you guys go and see her, I could get see*ckblocked! So just forget about all of the praises everyone is singing about her. Just never mind!

OMFG. This girl. She adjusts her style to meet what you need, she enjoys it and it shows and she apparently does her kegel exercises.

So all of that is *bad* for you as a monger. Just stay the heck away from my girl! She's all mine and you can't have any!Too late! Everything that's been posted about her and more!

Cephlapod Love
04-15-16, 21:39
Too late! Everything that's been posted about her and more!Apparently someone around he has their head up their azz and has no sense of humor and grossly misinterpreted my last post here. (er, not saying it is you Nats, just replying to your post).

The point I was trying to make, for those slow on the uptake is that I like her style so much that I'd like to keep her all to myself. Now anyone reading that should be able to detect that that is a compliment to the girl, Micaela. I. e. I think she is that good.

But all should know that unless one is going to move a girl in, or put a ring on her, there is no way that any dude is going to be able to have a girl all to himself. It is just a nice thought or a wild dream.

Anyway, instead of the standard - Saw Micaela again and it was wonderful - I tried a different approach in singing her praise. Apparently someone didn't get that or they were just doing douchbaggery and creating drama for Micaela. Either way dude owes the lady and me an apology. I'll take mine via PM.

Guess youse guys want to find your own girls and don't need any reviews on the good ones. Jeez.

Nats Nats
04-17-16, 07:41
Apparently someone around he has their head up their azz and has no sense of humor and grossly misinterpreted my last post here. (er, not saying it is you Nats, just replying to your post).

The point I was trying to make, for those slow on the uptake is that I like her style so much that I'd like to keep her all to myself. Now anyone reading that should be able to detect that that is a compliment to the girl, Micaela. I. e. I think she is that good.

But all should know that unless one is going to move a girl in, or put a ring on her, there is no way that any dude is going to be able to have a girl all to himself. It is just a nice thought or a wild dream.

Anyway, instead of the standard - Saw Micaela again and it was wonderful - I tried a different approach in singing her praise. Apparently someone didn't get that or they were just doing douchbaggery and creating drama for Micaela. Either way dude owes the lady and me an apology. I'll take mine via PM.

Guess youse guys want to find your own girls and don't need any reviews on the good ones. Jeez.Hey, sorry no I got the sense of humor. You misunderstood the tone of my reply.

Thanks for sharing your nice find with us as you always have both here and PM. You have a keen sense for great finds.

Danzig19
04-17-16, 10:26
Yeah, don't go see this girl. I want her all for myself. If you guys go and see her, I could get see*ckblocked! So just forget about all of the praises everyone is singing about her. Just never mind!

So all of that is *bad* for you as a monger. Just stay the heck away from my girl! She's all mine and you can't have any!I know you are being sarcastic and yes, it was funny since some mongers actually act this way and don't report anything. Years ago, I was guilty of it once as well.

I called her on a weekday afternoon and she was available immediately. I called when I was in the area of Hunters Run and she told me where to go to pick her up. She got in and did cop check. She quoted 60 for BBBJ and I didn't refuse. We went to a spot I know. She chatted the whole way and mentioned she prefers to have "regulars" then posting ads all the time. We got there and got down to business. She takes direction well and seems to get into it. She swallows. I would repeat with her over others, but I tend not to partake as much. Thanks, CL. She was well worth it.

Stras440
04-17-16, 23:11
Do you have the link to her CL ad?

Cephlapod Love
04-18-16, 10:06
Do you have the link to her CL ad?

1) Huh? Why would you want that?

2) CL ads that are P2 P get flagged within an hour, usually faster. But you know that already since it was mention in a previous reply.

3) 4 posts and not one report? What is up with that? Especially since Afraven and I gave you extensive advice on Jan 1. So are you say that in 4-months you haven't used any of that advice and that is why no reports? Look, I don't mind helping a newbie, but the advice isn't free: your repayment is posting a report on what you find. Even if it was a bad date!

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7280-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=2740049&viewfull=1#post2740049.

HikingMo
04-25-16, 18:35
Another positive experience here. I can't add much to what others have indicated, except that she enjoyed herself as well or is deserving of an Oscar. No "oh, baby" fake sounds (and 'are you done yet? Here. Loved it and will absolutely repeat.

Justme8962
05-12-16, 08:12
Had a hit on CL. I got her contact info. Went a saw her at her friends house. This girl is wild. All doors open. Real good oral skills. Swallowed every drop. She absolutely loves playing in the backyard. $5 for BJ $1 for FS. She can no longer host but I took her to a room.

Cephlapod Love
05-19-16, 10:22
Found this one on a CL post and in doing my dd, found out she was a BP girl!

Think these girls aren't flexible in their rates? Note the differences between the rates she quoted in a text versus what was posted in the BP advert!

Here is what she wrote to me in a text:

Hey hun I'm in Newark hosting 80ss and 100hh.. Or I have my prego spec. Its 180$ for up to an hour and bare back option

Me thinks one could probably go lower, but hey, wdik?

LoveToDine
05-20-16, 06:47
Had a hit on CL. I got her contact info. Went a saw her at her friends house. This girl is wild. All doors open. Real good oral skills. Swallowed every drop. She absolutely loves playing in the backyard. $5 for BJ $1 for FS. She can no longer host but I took her to a room.Hwy Just, can you share a link, location and digits for this young lady?

LTD.

Bill Touter
05-26-16, 20:27
Found this one on a CL post and in doing my dd, found out she was a BP girl!

Think these girls aren't flexible in their rates? Note the differences between the rates she quoted in a text versus what was posted in the BP advert!

Here is what she wrote to me in a text:

Hey hun I'm in Newark hosting 80ss and 100hh.. Or I have my prego spec. Its 180$ for up to an hour and bare back option

Me thinks one could probably go lower, but hey, wdik?This is / was Sasha. She has been haunting the Newark area for years. Get her in the right mood and you will have a good time.

Cephlapod Love
06-03-16, 11:17
Have seen this girl or couple posting on CL for many moons. Have tried sending respectful notes in the past, but have NEVER gotten a reply.

Anyone know this girl or couple? Is it a hook-up or P4 P? Is dude involved in the play or watches?

Who can add some info?

Bill Touter
06-06-16, 21:38
Have seen this girl or couple posting on CL for many moons. Have tried sending respectful notes in the past, but have NEVER gotten a reply.

Anyone know this girl or couple? Is it a hook-up or P4 P? Is dude involved in the play or watches?

Who can add some info?None of my emails have been answered either.

LJinNewCastle
06-07-16, 06:17
Hwy Just, can you share a link, location and digits for this young lady?

LTD.I second that.

PopinChu
06-07-16, 15:33

Who can add some info?I've contacted this woman many months ago and asked about the situation. She told me she was looking for someone to play with her and her man. Not being into man on man at all, I politely declined.

Surfing for Fun
06-28-16, 21:17
I have to sing the praises of Cephlapod Love and the bountiful information he provides on these boards!

Finally had the opportunity to meet up with one of his finds, Micaela. Very nice girl, much as he described and I had a great time with her.

Very accommodating, complete opposite of a clockwatcher and has some great skills!

The only issue I have with her situation is the need to get her to and from a room, which adds some extra considerations (perfume smells in car and extra time that needs to be added to any scheduling). But definitely one to repeat with over and over again!

Thanks CL for your great advice and finds!!

SFF.

ThriveToLife
06-28-16, 21:51
Surf, glad you had a great time. I met up with her as well recently and always a great session. As for the perfume, if you kindly ask, she'll ensure that she is clean and not wearing any. As for the pickup and dropoff, yes, it requires planning and enough time, but it's worth it, at least in my book. Congrats on joining the club. Later.

I have to sing the praises of Cephlapod Love and the bountiful information he provides on these boards!

Finally had the opportunity to meet up with one of his finds, Micaela. Very nice girl, much as he described and I had a great time with her.

Very accommodating, complete opposite of a clockwatcher and has some great skills!

The only issue I have with her situation is the need to get her to and from a room, which adds some extra considerations (perfume smells in car and extra time that needs to be added to any scheduling). But definitely one to repeat with over and over again!

Thanks CL for your great advice and finds!!

SFF.

J Richard
07-21-16, 22:40
Had a catch and release around 7:00 by GW, 30'ish. Not bad looking, but just seemed too aggressive and I was late for an appointment. Got her number, going to try to call in the morning. Did a search of the number but no info available.

EpsonWf845
09-05-16, 21:26
Has anyone had any luck on CL for girls in slower lower? I am in Lewes and it is like a baron wasteland down here for any dates. Can someone help a brother out if they know a girl please.

Member #5957
09-06-16, 17:16
Has anyone had any luck on CL for girls in slower lower? I am in Lewes and it is like a baron wasteland down here for any dates. Can someone help a brother out if they know a girl please.I was sleuthing around down here on Sunday night / Monday morning. . sent out a few feelers and then saw this: http://sussexcountypost.com/police/arrested-made-human-trafficking-ring-rehoboth/.

It definitely is dry down here.

Cephlapod Love
11-09-16, 19:52
Posts frequently on CL!

Text is:

Hottie here wanting to hook up👅💦 - w4m (New Castle)

Hook up with threeO2 a hot young gal with a tight🐈. Lets4 si4 get together now as I am available. 5 four All good things two8 are not free, I am reasonable 😜. Contact when your READY. Serious inquiries only please.

Unfortunately in text convo, my spidey senses went off and I asked and got this reply!

+13024645428: OK sweetie so are you coming I can send address now. I am trans,passable .

Cephlapod Love
11-17-16, 17:17
Anybody follow through with this one?

Lingerie Maid for House Cleaning - w4m (New castle County)

Young, caramel skinned female interested in cleaning your house only clad in lingerie, or what ever you fantasize. Reply to this post with your info, for rates, and rules.

This post is strictly platonic, no sexual acts are included in this service.

Member #5964
11-23-16, 14:34
Responded to an add on CL that was flagged shortly after. Girl responding sends attached photo and says she is 20 and lives in st. Georges. Seems legit. Anyone have any info?

Vaporize
11-23-16, 17:48
Responded to an add on CL that was flagged shortly after. Girl responding sends attached photo and says she is 20 and lives in st. Georges. Seems legit. Anyone have any info?Did you get digits? If nothing and nobody has a review I'd be willing to toftt.

Spooke302
11-30-16, 12:18
Hey Gang just wanted to review this one. I called her from CL, she sent me pics that looked ok for an older babe.

Arranged to meet for BJ, $50 damage. She is in Newport, near the 7 eleven on S. Maryland Ave. Met her there and went to her house.

She then tells me that she stays with her "grandmother" who has dementia supposedly. Anyhow, she wouldn't undress, BJ was covered and amateurish.

Then on the way out her kids start coming through the door, apparently being dropped off by her ex? Not sure but either way avoid this one, save your time and money.

Cephlapod Love
12-01-16, 12:51
Hey Gang just wanted to review this one. I called her from CL, she sent me pics that looked ok for an older babe.

Arranged to meet for BJ, $50 damage. She is in Newport, near the 7 eleven on S. Maryland Ave. Met her there and went to her house.

She then tells me that she stays with her "grandmother" who has dementia supposedly. Anyhow, she wouldn't undress, BJ was covered and amateurish.

Then on the way out her kids start coming through the door, apparently being dropped off by her ex? Not sure but either way avoid this one, save your time and money.Thanks for sharing! Sorry it wasn't a great date. It s*cks when that happens.

However, do appreciate you sharing the warning with us!

Stay safe.

Cephlapod Love
12-09-16, 13:37
Replied to a CL post and got a reply.

Same old naive stuff in her reply:

sex for pay near Prices Corner

No wonder this girl keeps having "vacations!" But she never was the sharpest knife.

So she ends up sending a picture and sure enough it is her!

See my prior reviews. Again, the girl is a lesbian so that should excite you to no end and make for a great date right?

Just the fact that I posted should have guys lined up around the block to see her. Hey, that's on you.

Good luck!

Justme8962
12-29-16, 08:44
Had a hit on a CL ad. As always before I could take a picture of the ad it was flagged. Claims to be in new castle. I got her number and called her. Was headed over and she canceled on me. Said her cousin showed up. Figured I would give her a shot.

Rugerdm
12-29-16, 14:08
Had a hit on a CL ad. As always before I could take a picture of the ad it was flagged. Claims to be in new castle. I got her number and called her. Was headed over and she canceled on me. Said her cousin showed up. Figured I would give her a shot.They same thing happened to me. I was actually just pulling in to her parking lot. She text me and said she had a family emergency. She said her cousin just stopped by with drama.

Cephlapod Love
12-29-16, 16:21
Had a hit on a CL ad. As always before I could take a picture of the ad it was flagged. Claims to be in new castle. I got her number and called her. Was headed over and she canceled on me. Said her cousin showed up. Figured I would give her a shot.That is Olivia, does indeed live in NC near Boulden Blvd. Hosts out of crappy Apt complex. I would not go in there after dark, but I'm just a scarredy cat. Body is kinda hot but has one deflated bolt on, so she keeps top on. Date was kinda meh. YMMV. Wants BP prices, but was pretty much 'get er done. ' Not really GFE. Fairly open menu, fwiw.

Justme8962
12-29-16, 17:36
That is Olivia, does indeed live in NC near Boulden Blvd. Hosts out of crappy Apt complex. I would not go in there after dark, but I'm just a scarredy cat. Body is kinda hot but has one deflated bolt on, so she keeps top on. Date was kinda meh. YMMV. Wants BP prices, but was pretty much 'get er done. ' Not really GFE. Fairly open menu, fwiw.Thanks CL. I won't waste my time then.

Cephlapod Love
12-31-16, 15:32
Thanks CL. I won't waste my time then.Eh, she a nice girl, and the body is good too. Maybe because I'm such an a $$h*le. Perhaps someone would get along better with her? Also, I'm afraid or my own shadow, but perhaps others would see nothing wrong with that Apt complex?

I wouldn't over pay at BP prices, but somewhere between those a SW rates.

In Delaware
01-11-17, 13:53
We've been texting a bit and, based on what I've learned here, seems legit. Just wondering if anyone else has connected with her. Says she operates out of her house in Elkton.

Cephlapod Love
01-12-17, 06:42
We've been texting a bit and, based on what I've learned here, seems legit. Just wondering if anyone else has connected with her. Says she operates out of her house in Elkton.Better make sure she doesn't have a SO / BF hanging around in the background somewhere. Oh and no one is in the house when you are there.

In Delaware
01-12-17, 09:21
Better make sure she doesn't have a SO / BF hanging around in the background somewhere. Oh and no one is in the house when you are there.Great point, C-love. Suggestions for how to do that without seeming like a paranoid lunatic? I've done it in hotel rooms, which is simple enough, but never in a house.

Graham111
01-13-17, 11:54
Pic look better than she does in person. Met her. Personality seemed good. Did not partake. Works with a girl named Jordan. Who does have a bad attitude. Also no review.

We've been texting a bit and, based on what I've learned here, seems legit. Just wondering if anyone else has connected with her. Says she operates out of her house in Elkton.

Cephlapod Love
01-21-17, 10:08
Has anyone seen this girl in new castle. Post on Craigslist. I have her digits but haven't had the time to meet up.Yeah, I was suppose to see her, but got Cock Blocked (See Delaware Douchbaggery post).

She has a mommy belly so and I suspect a wide azz too. So if that is not to your liking, then don't be a douche and take a pass at the last minute before a scoop.

Oh and this girl is certainly UTR since her CL posts do not include pics and she posts only infrequently. Do you have her permission to post her pics online?

Cephlapod Love
01-28-17, 13:05
We've been texting a bit and, based on what I've learned here, seems legit. Just wondering if anyone else has connected with her. Says she operates out of her house in Elkton.I recently went round and round with this Elkton girl via text. The story was she was staying at her daddy's house, he was at work and she could entertain there. Something about the whole thing had my Spidey Senses tingling. So I asked her about picking her up, meeting in public first, etc. When that didn't get direct replies or "diverted style" replies I figured there could have been danger, so I took a pass.

As far as how one "knows" if someone else is in a house or apartment? I dunno. Easiest thing is look them directly in the eye and ask them if there is anyone else at home- THEN watch carefully for signs of lying. Ask a follow up question about who could "come over" or come in or who else lives there? Look there are pathological liars out there, but my guess is that most are going to tell the truth. Those that are skilled liars are going to rip you off anyway, so hope you don't have watches, cell phones, expensive jewelry, wads of cash on you.

Sometimes I ask if a girl has plans to set me up? A lot of this has to do with well developed "Spidey Senses!" If you don't have any, then either become risk adverse or follow the "BP rules" and eventually experiences will teach you and one will develop them! Another thing one can do is to ask a girl who is hosting to meet you at a public place- then ask the questions. Look, anything that complicates an accomplice being involved helps your side of things. But hey, showing up a block away and texting her sure gives her enough time to hide someone and greet you at the door. A better move is to be standing at the door when you give the "I'm one block away" notice and see if there is lots of movement inside or if anyone exits the premises.

One time I went to a private residence in New Castle, a neighborhood of cheeseboxes out Rte 9 from old NC. Girl ushered me into the LR and rest of the house was dark. She told me to get comfortable and lay the poetry reading fee on the coffee table. As I went to take off my coat she made no move to get comfortable (red flag). I asked where we would do this and she said on the sofa (red flag). I asked about lounging on a bed, since there was a second story. She declined and still wasn't getting comfortable (red flag). So I scooped up the fee (since I was between her and the fee) and headed for the door. Sure enough, here comes some punk out of the shadows of the DR. Fortunately I got to the door before he did and that fact that I had about 30# on him gave me an out. But clearly my instincts were correct to get out when I did. Guess if I had been more experienced I would have figured it out ahead of time and avoided the situation. But hey, that was one of my learning experiences!

So if one is in a motel, yeah, by all means check the bathroom and look behind the shower curtain for others. In a house, you don't know the hiding places or who has a key and can come barging in, so the risk is increased.

Hey, just recently I went to do a date in a girl's motel room. Asked about others as I headed for the BR and was told a friend was in there. Sure enough there was another girl there, so I sent her to the lobby while I dated. In hind sight it probably wasn't a dangerous situation and probably shoulda propositioned the friend for a double date. But hey, first meeting with a girl, so stayed on the side of caution!

Stay safe!

In Delaware
01-30-17, 21:08
Great detail and tips in that reply. Thanks for the detail. Think I'll steer clear.

Cephlapod Love
02-26-17, 15:37
OK, so recently I made a left turn and popped my Hunter's Run cherry, in a way. Met Micaela (pronounced Mah-kay-lah) off of her CL post. Apparently I was the least creepy dude that contacted her and she picked me from nearly 40 responses before she got flagged. Apparently most dudes were yelling at her because she was P2 P and they thought she should be a free on CL CE. Always amazes me how naive a lot of guys are, or how stupid they get when the blood flows to the little head.

So we traded a few texts before she challenged me with "call if you are serious. " So I called her and she sounded very nice. She really wanted to meet and we agreed on poems she could read and a poetry reading fee. But she said her stage wasn't available and asked if I would mind supplying a room and mentioned a famous Local Royal Retreat? Since she sounded so grounded and sweet I agreed.

THEN she dropped the bomb shell on me! She wanted me to pick her up at her place in the Hunter's Run Trailer Park (HRTP)! OMFG! My heart sank. I nearly hung up the phone. But Micaela sensed my disappointment and offered to meet me somewhere near-by. I suggested a business on Rte 40 and she agreed, So I met her and off we went down the street. Her "friend" dropped her off.

Nice chatting with this girl as we drove- she is a nice girl and a real sweetheart. She asked why I didn't want to pick her up at home and I mentioned that the place (HRTP) was dangerous. She immediately responded that she knew there was a girl named Belen, that had ripped off some dudes. I said yep. She then filled in the blanks on Belen, who apparently was / is heavily into the pharmacy. Fortunately for DE gents, she has reportedly moved to Cumberland, MD. So the story, knowledge and nice personality put me at ease.

Micaela is 5'8" tall with long strawberry blonde hair and sparking blue eyes. She has a classic face that has a beauty all on its own with no make-up and she wasn't wearing any. She has a few tats and humongous cans. The only thing some might not like is she isn't a spinner type more of a curvy girl. But as I told her, style & attitude trumps size and shape everyday and twice on Sunday! She certainly fit that bill!

She was fun and relaxed a read all of the poetry with aplomb! Such a voice, such diction, lovely cadence! Then she was kind enough to pose for a few shots and one thing lead to another and I got a bit cheeky and suggested she take off her shirt. She giggled and complied and this lead to a full nude spread. Next thing I know we are engaged in adult activities! Whodathunkit? WOW!

She is full GFE: BBBJ, dfk, daty, multiple positions and gazing into her baby blues as I stroked her was amazing. She knows how to touch you and make a connection, unlike most who throw their arms over their head and let you do the work. She gave a few instructions and I got her over the edge manually. Then when plugged in she asked that I tell her before popping as that gets her off and it did!

So her fee for reading poetry was quoted as 100. That was because she was dropping 40 to get the room. She did mention that if you supplied the room or did a car date she would take 80. Now she didn't watch the clock or rush the readings in anyway so I am guessing our time together was just a bit under an hour. I got additional HRTP intel on the ride back & dropped her at her trailer.

Oh and btw Micaela has read and approved this message! LOL! ( a little campaign style humor!)Yes, gents, the lovely Micaela is still around and available. Met up with her again recently for a photo shoot, but sadly she was a bit under the weather so shots didn't come out as nice as the prior time. After the shoot was over, she jumped me! WOW! This girl gets VERY worked up! Fell into a nice BBBJ, then flipped her around for some nice 69 and in no time she was shrieking and shaking! (pop #1 for her). Then she jumped on CG for a nice ride and it wasn't much time before she was Screaming again and beating my chest in the heat of her passion (pop #2)! So I flipped her to mish, some side, doggie and back to mish. Her blue eyes are mesmerizing. Gave her a good pounding and she ended up popping again as I exploded. (pop #3) So fun was had for all. And NO! She doesn't give a discount if you get her off 3-times, though she probably should! LOL!

As I said before, she isn't a spinner type more of a curvy girl. But as I told her, style & attitude trumps size and shape everyday and twice on Sunday! She surely brings the style!

Contact me asking for her contact info and I will ridicule and berate you. After all everything you need to know is in the CL post that is a pic attachment to the linked (original) review.

Oh, and she wants 100 for her modeling services if you supply the place.

Justme8962
03-06-17, 06:52
Got a hit on a Craigslist ad. Anyone know who these two are?? They both look like a fun time. Claim they are knew to this but knew the prices of a few hotels around. With the addresses to the hotel.

In Delaware
03-30-17, 06:51
I don't have the photo handy, but if you search her name, you'll see her in an earlier post that said she was in St. Georges. Well, she's in Dover now. She doesn't post often, but I have a thing for redheads and since her ad included that, I found it and replied.

She wasn't very timely responding to emails, so we missed a few opportunities. But I finally had a work-related reason to be in Dover and we exchanged phone numbers and started texting and communication improved immediately. I had a hotel room, so that was easy enough. We agreed on an initial time, then she bumped it an hour, which turned into almost 2. So far, not so good.

I had to pick her up in a rather shady apartment complex and that's when I saw her hair. It was done up in a combination of dreadlocks and Coolio. I was not impressed, but not ready to bail. She appeared to be slightly medicated, but very coherent and chatty. She asked to stop at a Wawa for a soda, which we did, then got to the room. I had left the envelope on a counter for her. She picked it up and counted the money, then asked how much was there. I told her 80. She said she usually got a c-note. I reminded her that the fee she quoted was actually lower, but I had bumped it up because I had to bail on her during one of our missed connections via email.

But I wasn't going to argue. I started getting dressed and said, "I apologize for the misunderstanding. I'll be glad to take you back to your apartment. " She said it was no big deal and just to keep it mind "for the next time. " At this point, I'm thinking, there may not be a this time. But then we got to business.

She is a little thing. And I mean little, probably less than 5-foot tall. She said she's 20 (which seemed about right) and she's definitely a spinner type. Her B cups could have been perkier, but her body was really fine. I wanted to take my time and so some exploring, which she was fine with, and that included a lot of breast play and some DATY. During the latter, she popped, then pulled me away, which was OK with me. She started with BBBJ with some hand. But her tongue was magic and I almost popped quickly. I told her that and she said, "well, we don't want that yet!" which made us both laugh and we just spent some time with some kissing and caressing. Then she asked me how I wanted to finish and I told her cowgirl. She put Junior's hat on and jumped aboard. It was a spirited effort. She didn't rush it and seemed into it. She cleaned me up and we chatted a bit. She said I was "very sensual. Most guys just want to get to it and blow their nut. This was a lot more fun. " I asked her to share some of her oddest stories and, boy, did she have a few. We spent several minutes talking and laughing about them. And the ride back to her place was a really pleasant conversation, too.

All in all, a really good date and I would probably repeat. That being said, I don't partake very often and I have three distinct types I prefer (though I've strayed from it) - slender blacks with big breasts, blondes with big breasts (slender or not) and natural redheads of any type. With her hair in that style, it wasn't quite what I was looking for. But if I'm in Dover again, I'd consider hitting her up.

Now, if anyone could hook me up with a real ginger-type redhead, I'd be most grateful!

Happy mongering, all!

NomineVeritas
04-21-17, 00:08
Been lurking here for a while, trying to study and learn what I could, before dipping my toe in for the first time. Saw this woman's ad on CL many times, but finally took the plunge. She is exactly as she describes herself in her ad, which is nice to see some honesty. She only does BJs, but so long as you are clean and STD free, they are BBBJ CIM and Swallows. Her technique is solid and really gets the job done. She hosts in her home in Newport and the neighborhood is very safe. If all you're looking for is some quick SS action, give her a shot. The damages was 60 roses, I didn't try to negotiate, this being my first time and all, but she is cool and would probably be amenable to a little less.

/ delaware. Craigslist. Org / cas /6096475254. Html.

CSerpnt
05-09-17, 15:09
Yes, their landing inland too. Pretty face, as in pic; but 100+lb ago. (And that's on top of the 150 lb+/- in pic). Hey, it was dark! Went for massage. OK; but hesitant to roam from back. If you take initiative, she'll comply. She says into bdsm, and it shows. Nice personality. $ for an hour. Not a clock watcher; but knows when it's about up. Sparse surroundings. As are. Dangerfield sez. If she wore heels she'd strike oil.

41XX153.

Graham111
05-14-17, 08:55
Anyone recognize this young lady. Seems to know the "gig". In negotiations. LOL.

DDP9999
05-14-17, 15:17
Details please?

Anyone recognize this young lady. Seems to know the "gig". In negotiations. LOL.

Mike Jersey
05-15-17, 11:06
She is cute and would also be interested in details if willing to share please. I meet a girl who looked similar Thursday night off 9 had lots of fun with her but said she had no phone at the moment and took my number to text when she did get another one?

CalWest16
05-18-17, 17:09
Anyone recognize this young lady. Seems to know the "gig". In negotiations. LOL.Details Please. What's the link?

RollingDirty
05-19-17, 20:18
Yes, gents, the lovely Micaela is still around and available. Met up with her again recently for a photo shoot, but sadly she was a bit under the weather so shots didn't come out as nice as the prior time. After the shoot was over, she jumped me! WOW! This girl gets VERY worked up! Fell into a nice BBBJ, then flipped her around for some nice 69 and in no time she was shrieking and shaking! (pop #1 for her). Then she jumped on CG for a nice ride and it wasn't much time before she was Screaming again and beating my chest in the heat of her passion (pop #2)! So I flipped her to mish, some side, doggie and back to mish. Her blue eyes are mesmerizing. Gave her a good pounding and she ended up popping again as I exploded. (pop #3) So fun was had for all. And NO! She doesn't give a discount if you get her off 3-times, though she probably should! LOL!

As I said before, she isn't a spinner type more of a curvy girl. But as I told her, style & attitude trumps size and shape everyday and twice on Sunday! She surely brings the style!

Contact me asking for her contact info and I will ridicule and berate you. After all everything you need to know is in the CL post that is a pic attachment to the linked (original) review.

Oh, and she wants 100 for her modeling services if you supply the place.Greetings mongers, been away from the site and the hobby for a while.

Just accepted a job in the area, will not be living there, but will layover from time to time.

I did a quick CL and BP search which turned up negative results, is she still working the area does anybody know?

Thanks,

R D

Seeker5901
05-19-17, 21:47
I ran across an ad for a woman in her early forties in Townsend. I was wondering if anyone has met her. I tried image searches and seeing if her phone number pinged anything with no luck. The number I was given ends in 6555.

I was quoted a saxophone lesson in the privacy and comfort of my own vehicle if I brought Ulysses along for the ride as well.

Spooke302
05-25-17, 18:44
I haven't seen her but will probably TOFTT I may go today or tomorrow, I did find her real name etc, on well known social media sites, I'll keep you posted. I negotiated her down to $40.

I'll let you know how it turns out.

I ran across an ad for a woman in her early forties in Townsend. I was wondering if anyone has met her. I tried image searches and seeing if her phone number pinged anything with no luck. The number I was given ends in 6555.

I was quoted a saxophone lesson in the privacy and comfort of my own vehicle if I brought Ulysses along for the ride as well.

Justme8962
05-26-17, 08:12
Care to send me her info? I'm down that way a lot. I will toftt and let you know how it goes.

Ceez721
05-26-17, 12:53
Anyone recognize this young lady. Seems to know the "gig". In negotiations. LOL.I met up with her in her home in neighborhood behind the old super fresh. Musty house, carried over to her. She could be a cute girl except she smelled liked body sweat. IDK 3 jacksons was probably to much.

She was my least favorite meet from SA.

Seeker5901
05-26-17, 14:50
Care to send me her info? I'm down that way a lot. I will toftt and let you know how it goes.My mojo became uneasy after texting to try to set something up since I was down that way Wednesday.

First, texted the day before asking if she was free when I was in town. No reply until almost 9 pm Wednesday. Wanted me to make a trip down in the middle of the night like right now. First time meet up in the middle of the night? Good way to get into various forms of trouble.

Second, wanted to meet at her place (not necessarily a bad thing) but the address she gave was right out in public for the whole town to see with no real options for discrete parking and she'd be waiting on the front porch for me. A shining beacon for nosy neighbors!

Last, I deserve a DiNozzo-esque slap in the back of the head for contemplating this. Rule #32, No hobbying near places where you know people in your personal life! Last thing you need is someone mentioning, "Hey, I saw so and so's car parked near. Or so and so walking out of. " to other mutual acquaintances, etc.

Rugerdm
06-06-17, 09:52
Does anyone have any experience with a girl who communicates through Snapchat. She gives her Snapchat I'd and wants to talk that way. Her name on the account is Nicole. She says she host in her apartment near Pike Creek. She wanted payment through PayPal. Not sure what the deal is with her. . has anyone had experience. She is only asking $60 for an hour.

Thanks Ruger.

DDP9999
06-06-17, 12:11
I would never pay someone that way, you now have a record of your payment.

Seems to me she will never meet you just take your money.

Does anyone have any experience with a girl who communicates through Snapchat. She gives her Snapchat I'd and wants to talk that way. Her name on the account is Nicole. She says she host in her apartment near Pike Creek. She wanted payment through PayPal. Not sure what the deal is with her. . has anyone had experience. She is only asking $60 for an hour.

Thanks Ruger.

GioBeYourBody
06-06-17, 13:46

Thanks Ruger.Hey Ruger, Let's say you came across a car for sale online that was exactly what you were looking for. And the price is marked down by at least 50% of the actual Blue Book value. But, the only way the seller will let you check the car out is by purchasing it FIRST, BEFORE you even get to lay your eyes on the car in person. Also, the seller will only communicate with you through a masked I. D. Are you buying that car?

Go with your gut on this one, bro. My gut is telling me to steer clear.

Good Luck,

Gio.

FiremanForU
06-13-17, 07:48
I met up with her in her home in neighborhood behind the old super fresh. Musty house, carried over to her. She could be a cute girl except she smelled liked body sweat. IDK 3 jacksons was probably to much.

She was my least favorite meet from SA.Anyway you can share her SA info? Would love to see if she should be on my radar or not. Thanks.

DelMonger
06-15-17, 07:38
Sounds like a scam to me. Also, would caution against leaving an online trail of a fund transfer. And like gio mentioned, see what your instinct tells you.

Hey Ruger, Let's say you came across a car for sale online that was exactly what you were looking for. And the price is marked down by at least 50% of the actual Blue Book value. But, the only way the seller will let you check the car out is by purchasing it FIRST, BEFORE you even get to lay your eyes on the car in person. Also, the seller will only communicate with you through a masked I. D. Are you buying that car?

Go with your gut on this one, bro. My gut is telling me to steer clear.

Good Luck,

Gio.

Seeker5901
06-15-17, 15:02
I saw her ad up and after a couple emails and some texts we got together.

The good, cute body and super tight pussy.

The in between, lives and hosts at home with her parents. Obviously they were not home at the time.

The bad, she's into freelance pharmaceuticals. Didn't know this and other than some dental work needing done, no other signs of use. She seemed ok when I got there, but as the date progressed her meds started kicking in. Really loopy and repeating herself.

More bad, she's a little too open when it came to emails and texting. In person, really asky about the donation. She also wanted me to give her a ride after we were done.

The verdict: I should have bailed on this one. Only reason I didn't was that there were neighbors down the street doing yard work and I didn't want her to create a scene.

New mantra: "Just say no to summer teeth!

Guess I'll be asking them to smile in the pictures they send me from now on.

Her phone number is a Delaware number that ends in 7541.

DatishKray
06-15-17, 22:02

The in between, lives and hosts at home with her parents. Obviously they were not home at the time.

The bad, she's into freelance pharmaceuticals. Didn't know this and other than some dental work needing done, no other signs of use. She seemed ok when I got there, but as the date progressed her meds started kicking in. Really loopy and repeating herself.

More bad, she's a little too open when it came to emails and texting. In person, really asky about the donation. She also wanted me to give her a ride after we were done.

The verdict: I should have bailed on this one. Only reason I didn't was that there were neighbors down the street doing yard work and I didn't want her to create a scene.

Her phone number is a Delaware number that ends in 7541.Hey, thanks for TOFTT. What was the damage if you don't mind me asking?

PathFinder24
06-15-17, 23:26

Her phone number is a Delaware number that ends in 7541.That's the Giraffe! She has been posted on here previously as well. Either last or 2 summers ago. At the time was using a texting app on her kindle and sharing her dad's phone, so be careful in case her and her dad are still using the same phone. Was a pretty good car date back then, just unreliable getting in contact with her and meeting up.

Stay Safe,

PathFinder.

Seeker5901
06-16-17, 01:27
That's the Giraffe! She has been posted on here previously as well. Either last or 2 summers ago. At the time was using a texting app on her kindle and sharing her dad's phone, so be careful in case her and her dad are still using the same phone. Was a pretty good car date back then, just unreliable getting in contact with her and meeting up.

Stay Safe,

PathFinder.That nick name gave me a good chuckle. Bad teeth and being blitzed means she's not on my holiday card list. I initially chalked it up to her just being naturally goofy when she greeted me at the door, but it became painfully obvious she was growing more incoherent by the minute. My mojo sense tells me that something's going to happen, eventually, and she's going to get herself in trouble.

I ended up only being out a couple of Jacksons for the deal. She was originally asking twice that. Since I wasn't spring loaded and didn't text back immediately, she started negotiating herself down. It was mildly amusing watching a one sided Polish auction unfold on my phone.

In Delaware
06-16-17, 10:05
Guys: Thanks for the detail on this one. Has been trading texts and was about to take the plunge when I checked here. Had a sense about the teeth given the pictures, but her body looked slammin' so I was about to go for it. Glad I didn't.

Seeker5901
09-17-17, 10:24
Well, craigslist has some potential. Right now the talent pool is lacking. My two most recent leads proved to NOT be the potential I was looking for.

In the Delaware casual women for men:

Woman who advertises as 50 and fun, or some variation. Hey, older women can be tons of fun. Her pic wasn't too bad. I did a recon cruise around her location. The decision was made to break contact and keep driving. She is now crying and moaning about flakes and no shows in her post. Well, when your townhouse has a broken and boarded up front window and the storm door has broken glass. "Here's your sign. " The location was near the DSP credit union on 273.

South Jersey casual women for men: Penn's Grove is close enough to be an other area of Delaware.

I met with Jane. She seemed nice enough talking to on the phone, so we agreed to meet. The pics she sent me were 60 pounds ago. Her attitude was crap and thought her pussy was worth its overweight in gold. I negotiated back down to a flute lesson just to avoid any sort of a scene. She seemed like the type to take turning around and walking away extremely poorly. I post this moment of shame as a warning to fellow hobbyists. She made mention she was moving back to Wilmington now that she split up with her boyfriend. Her number is a Delaware area code and ends in 7587.

ThriveToLife
10-06-17, 20:59
Hello fellow mongers.

Unfortunately did not save craigslist ad, but a brunette gal looking for a few friends to help her out. She's curvy, sweet and was GFE. Two photos are attached. I did not find her to be normal CL gal. Found her to be better. Just a gal trying to make ends meet for her family. Be good to her. Her digits are: 443 XXXX247. Later.

Baltimoronic
10-08-17, 13:05
Hello, fellow mongers.

Unfortunately did not save craigslist ad, but a brunette gal looking for a few friends to help her out. She's curvy, sweet and was GFE. Two photos are attached. I did not find her to be normal CL gal. Found her to be better. Just a gal trying to make ends meet for her family. Be good to her. Her digits are: 443 xxx 3247. Later.I'm certain you are trying to help her by posting her entire phone number, but it might not be such a good idea. I mean, she didn't put her full number in the CL ad, did she? At least when you let other mongers ask for the number, you can check them out and make sure they're a senior and not a complete cheapo. With the number up, I don't even need an account for this info. And not everyone has the best intentions, unlike you.

But seriously, thank you for the intel.

ThriveToLife
10-09-17, 10:38
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Seeker5901
10-16-17, 22:14
I responded to her ad in early September, but our schedules didn't line up until a couple weeks ago.

Depending on the day, she hosts in her home near Dickinson H. S. Downside is, her kids, mom, and sister do live with her. They don't know and she hopes to keep it that way. I've met her there and also did a car date with her. I had a fun time and she's on my list of favorites. The flute performance was enjoyable and the yoga lessons were satisfying. The price was right and I'll repeat when schedules permit.

She seems like a nice, reasonably GFE girl between jobs at the moment. The story she gave was that she got hemmed up in some legal trouble due to her ex. Consequently, it makes finding a job difficult.

Do I believe that? Sounds plausible, but not my concern. She's just a friend for fun times and that's it. Her dental work is in good shape and doesn't seem to be on any drugs. She does have some acne scarring. On a scale of 0 to Edward James Olmos, I'd rate it as a 2. Not too bad, but noticeable.

I haven't asked her if she was interested in meeting new people, but I'll see what she says next time. The usual disclaimer of you should be an active and contributing member of the community applies if you're going to PM me asking about her.

ArmyVet80
10-20-17, 13:36
I seen something about them before being pay 2 play.

Ashton2108
11-01-17, 07:34
Hello fellow mongers.

Unfortunately did not save craigslist ad, but a brunette gal looking for a few friends to help her out. She's curvy, sweet and was GFE. Two photos are attached. I did not find her to be normal CL gal. Found her to be better. Just a gal trying to make ends meet for her family. Be good to her. Her digits are: 443 XXXX247. Later.Managed to dream about her before the digits were removed. She responded fairly quick and asked me to bring a cover. She was located in a low key motel. Started with BBBJ and we hopped on the bed. Good attitude. Too bad she doesn't reply now.

HikingMo
11-03-17, 11:08
Managed to dream about her before the digits were removed. She responded fairly quick and asked me to bring a cover. She was located in a low key motel. Started with BBBJ and we hopped on the bed. Good attitude. Too bad she doesn't reply now.Message was. Stop texting this number. Guess she's out of the game.

Seeker5901
11-06-17, 18:29
I tried reaching out to her a couple of times last week with no reply. It's a shame, she was fun.

ThriveToLife
11-13-17, 00:36
Hello fellow mongers. Here's the ad that led me to a date:

Therapy Session. W4 m (magnolia) hide this posting.

G3 ood mor0 nin2 g an2 d ha7 ppy mon2 da5 y I'm hol0 ding a Thera8 py sessi7 on for the 40 yrs and older male who is being neglected. Cum play with Nurse Jenny must bring flowers serious only reply.

No pictures were posted, but she shares them in text. She's a UTR with needs from time to time. She's talkative, but real down to earth MILF type. To each is own, the items I enjoy were included in our reading, but suspect not all are allowed. I would definitely let you know that this is not GFE. She is a well built gal, standing close to 5'10" or 5'11". Had a good time, she hosted in a normal quiet neighborhood during the day when everyone was at school. I will not post pics since she did not, but willing to exchange further details with senior members who PM. She's a good choice for that area of the state, since my experiences have lacked tremendously with CL or BP or other avenues. Thanks.

MeatBall38
11-19-17, 20:34
Anyone see a girl named Sarah on CL from Bear? Seen her ad up today and contacted her, wish I would have screen spotted it before it went down. Younger, thin redhead looking to "hangout and party".

I made contact but won't have time until next week with the holidays.

If anyone's seen her I'd appreciate a heads up. If not I'll TOFTT.

MeatBall38
11-19-17, 22:07
Here's the ad. Nothing great but I just lost my UTR so she may have to do.

DECreep
11-20-17, 00:13
I am pretty sure that's "sexy Sarah". She posts fairly regularly on BP.

Haven't met her, she disappeared for a while and recently started posting again.

Here's the ad. Nothing great but I just lost my UTR so she may have to do.

NomineVeritas
11-21-17, 00:33
Here's the ad. Nothing great but I just lost my UTR so she may have to do.This is only my second post ever, been an off and on lurker. I'm new to this, so please be gentle if I don't have my lingo down right. It's ironic I come across this ad tonight, since I just saw Sarah on Saturday night. Contacted her via her CL ad, as seen in the thread. Emailed her and she quoted 70 ss, 120 hh, 200 hr. After pushing my eyes back in my sockets at her asks and deciding all I needed was some quick flute playing action, I offered 50 for BBBJ, which she excitedly accepted. Headed to her spot, which is a town home in Bear area. Met me at the door with a warm hug, led me to a small bedroom. We did the LEO check and started getting comfy. About midway through, she asked me if I had any covers, after having already agreed to BB, was informed she charges more for it. Saw it as her trying to get more money out of me. Not Happening. I always carry, but I wasn't happy. Since I had already laid the money down, I went through with it. Not a great experience to say the least, but YMMV. She really pushed about coming back to see her again, but there are better, more affordable options out there.

MeatBall38
11-21-17, 16:47
This is only my second post ever, been an off and on lurker. I'm new to this, so please be gentle if I don't have my lingo down right. It's ironic I come across this ad tonight, since I just saw Sarah on Saturday night. Contacted her via her CL ad, as seen in the thread. Emailed her and she quoted 70 ss, 120 hh, 200 hr. After pushing my eyes back in my sockets at her asks and deciding all I needed was some quick flute playing action, I offered 50 for BBBJ, which she excitedly accepted. Headed to her spot, which is a town home in Bear area. Met me at the door with a warm hug, led me to a small bedroom. We did the LEO check and started getting comfy. About midway through, she asked me if I had any covers, after having already agreed to BB, was informed she charges more for it. Saw it as her trying to get more money out of me. Not Happening. I always carry, but I wasn't happy. Since I had already laid the money down, I went through with it. Not a great experience to say the least, but YMMV. She really pushed about coming back to see her again, but there are better, more affordable options out there.Solid review. Thanks for the info. Not sure if I'll connect with her but at least I know what to expect.

You're right there are better options out there but the quality of BP girls has dried up.

MeatBall38
11-21-17, 17:45
Where was she located?

NomineVeritas
11-21-17, 20:59
Where was she located?Without going into specifics, in the townhomes behind Governors Square.

MeatBall38
11-22-17, 15:15
Without going into specifics, in the townhomes behind Governors Square.Appreciate it. Was just looking for a general location. Some places I'm not willing to go to. Bad neighborhoods bring bad news.

DDP9999
11-22-17, 17:38
If your looking for some quick flute playing action.

I have a girl for you.

Solid review. Thanks for the info. Not sure if I'll connect with her but at least I know what to expect.

You're right there are better options out there but the quality of BP girls has dried up.

PathFinder24
11-28-17, 00:00
Saw her add on CL, posted on the 25th Nov and still up: https://delaware.craigslist.org/cas/d/sweet-naughty-freak-w4m/6400759194.html.

I'm dominique and I'm able to please you in several ways I can be the dominatrix the freak the cuddling gf or just a erotic massage porn star hear but no matter what you want you will be pleased and very happy I require flowers and I'm not law effiliated message me asap.

I reviewed her before (Wilmington BP advertisers post 395), she is now staying at the same place as Sarah was (DE other areas, BP advertisers post 816). Seemed a little medicated this time, but still some great flute playing skills. Cons are the place she is staying at (see Sarah post). Her phone # is listed in the previous post, or you can use the CL link.

Stay Safe,

PathFinder.

Surfing for Fun
11-29-17, 23:49
Thanks to DDP! Meet up with her today and had a very nice time! One of my DE regulars was heading out of town for a while, so I'm glad to have met someone now in the area!

If your looking for some quick flute playing action.

I have a girl for you.

RichieG23
12-01-17, 12:34
Saw Melissa again yesterday afternoon in Dover. I have a better email address for her if anyone would like it, PM me. Reasonable rates, GFE and a true sweetheart for sure. Also was out the past few days before and MD Ave and Lanc have been absolutely dead. There is some action on Rt 9 around the liquor store, but that area is a bit too shady for my liking.

Frasier69
12-01-17, 21:56
I'm curious what most here think is a fair weekly allowance to provide someone that you meet on a regular basis (2 x every week)? I'm not talking about escorts but UTR like arrangements of sorts. Likewise what's the best way to "hunt" out these kind of gals now given the current situation CL and backpage are in? I've tried Seeking Arrangements in the past but most there are looking for a crazy amount of assistance even when most of them are not all that hot, but still doable. Just seems like options nowadays are very limited vs. Several years ago. I would think things would be the other way around.

DDP9999
12-02-17, 16:52
I would like to know the answer also.

Please help.

I'm curious what most here think is a fair weekly allowance to provide someone that you meet on a regular basis (2 x every week)? I'm not talking about escorts but UTR like arrangements of sorts. Likewise what's the best way to "hunt" out these kind of gals now given the current situation CL and backpage are in? I've tried Seeking Arrangements in the past but most there are looking for a crazy amount of assistance even when most of them are not all that hot, but still doable. Just seems like options nowadays are very limited vs. Several years ago. I would think things would be the other way around.

MeatBall38
12-02-17, 20:01
I try to keep my visits every other week at most. Was seeing a girl that would text a couple days after seeing her each time. It was too much. As for allowance, depends on your money situation and the quality of the girl.

Just my opinion.

J Richard
12-03-17, 08:14
I try to keep my visits every other week at most. Was seeing a girl that would text a couple days after seeing her each time. It was too much. As for allowance, depends on your money situation and the quality of the girl.

Just my opinion.I just found a UTR recently off of Kirkwood Hwy that responded to my ad. Great first two encounters, established what I thought was a good start. Now I don't get my calls or txt responded to. (She was just in a bad way financially, I can expect others that you pick up on the street to drop off the radar but not this one. Oh well the search is on. Oh my previous was 150 wk for 2-3 visits and for however long I needed. Some visits were short, others a little longer and tried to be fair and when extra was provided when I deemed appropriate. That relationship last awhile.

RichieG23
12-04-17, 13:21
I just found a UTR recently off of Kirkwood Hwy that responded to my ad. Great first two encounters, established what I thought was a good start. Now I don't get my calls or txt responded to. (She was just in a bad way financially, I can expect others that you pick up on the street to drop off the radar but not this one. Oh well the search is on. Oh my previous was 150 wk for 2-3 visits and for however long I needed. Some visits were short, others a little longer and tried to be fair and when extra was provided when I deemed appropriate. That relationship last awhile.I also find it rather interesting that weekly arrangements are hard to come by. There are a few girls that I see advertising on BP (at least before they changed to the new format) and also on CL on pretty much a daily basis. I guess it also might have to do with what one is looking for, every monger has different likes and dislikes. I have not really pursued such an arrangement, as I like a bit of variety, although I seem to keep going back to one for the moment. I have also noticed that the SW scene seems to have dropped off, but I guess with the temps being what they are that would make some sense? Not sure what to make of it, but I would also think that such an arrangement would be a pretty decent discount, but I guess it depends on what you are asking for, and how she truly feels on seeing you that often. Some providers may not want that kind of attachment and have you "fall" for them? Guess it is all in the relationship you have with her.

Frasier69
12-06-17, 22:11
Oh my previous was 150 wk for 2-3 visits and for however long I needed. Some visits were short, others a little longer and tried to be fair and when extra was provided when I deemed appropriate.I was thinking 150-200 wk to see someone 2 x every week would be reasonable. But with the advent of Seeking Arrangements / Sugar Daddy websites most women think 200-1,000+ per meet up is normal. You'd think a young woman / college student would see 200 wk for 2-4 hrs worth of "work" as a huge benefit vs working 20+hrs every week at a crappy low paying job.

Pgilmo
12-13-17, 21:26
Anyone seen her by any chance? I texted her and she quoted 100/150/200, I offered 70 and she didn't respond. One of her old ads says no bare anything. Said she was in new castle.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/delaware/302-213-0820/1/311688

NewcastleBreadfan
01-31-18, 19:20
Saw an older blonde, goes by Angela, who has been consistently posting w / Pike Creek as the location. She does not post pix or number in the ad but will send a couple after first contact. Believe she hosts in one the apartment groups off of 2, I used a little leftover holiday kitty to uber her to a mutually agreeable location. Was very reasonable about donations, especially w / Uber being taken into consideration. Recital was inspired and enjoyable but be warned, raincoats can be left at the door w / no questions asked.

NomineVeritas
02-01-18, 01:48
Saw an older blonde, goes by Angela, who has been consistently posting w / Pike Creek as the location. She does not post pix or number in the ad but will send a couple after first contact. Believe she hosts in one the apartment groups off of 2, I used a little leftover holiday kitty to uber her to a mutually agreeable location. Was very reasonable about donations, especially w / Uber being taken into consideration. Recital was inspired and enjoyable but be warned, raincoats can be left at the door w / no questions asked.Nice report. Link to the CL ad, by chance?

NewcastleBreadfan
02-01-18, 17:54
Nice report. Link to the CL ad, by chance?Ad is unfortunately down right now. She had been posting every other day or so and indicated she would be in the area for the foreseeable future.

NomineVeritas
02-03-18, 02:30
Ad is unfortunately down right now. She had been posting every other day or so and indicated she would be in the area for the foreseeable future.Will have to keep my eyes peeled for any Pike Creek ads. Thanks for the reply.

Graham111
02-12-18, 16:55
Connected with this young lady. Says y'all provide donations up front for the first date? sounds fishy to me but maybe it works..! She was firm as the only option. Anyone have experience?

Saw an older blonde, goes by Angela, who has been consistently posting w / Pike Creek as the location. She does not post pix or number in the ad but will send a couple after first contact. Believe she hosts in one the apartment groups off of 2, I used a little leftover holiday kitty to uber her to a mutually agreeable location. Was very reasonable about donations, especially w / Uber being taken into consideration. Recital was inspired and enjoyable but be warned, raincoats can be left at the door w / no questions asked.

Surfing for Fun
02-12-18, 18:43
Clear your inbox man!

Connected with this young lady. Says y'all provide donations up front for the first date? sounds fishy to me but maybe it works..! She was firm as the only option. Anyone have experience?

Graham111
02-12-18, 20:58
It was the outbox. LOL.

CalWest16
02-13-18, 20:29
Connected with this young lady. Says y'all provide donations up front for the first date? sounds fishy to me but maybe it works..! She was firm as the only option. Anyone have experience?It's been a while, but there was a blonde that looked similar, working out of a Pike Creek home that I visited a few times. All of a sudden I started reading negative reviews on BP, talking about being a ripoff, and suddenly her phone was disconnected, she no longer advertises, and I haven't seen her in the area anymore, If this young lady actually looks like this pic, then I may have a new go to. Let me know how you make out.

NewcastleBreadfan
02-14-18, 11:38
Connected with this young lady. Says y'all provide donations up front for the first date? sounds fishy to me but maybe it works..! She was firm as the only option. Anyone have experience?This girl is not Angela, who I reviewed. Don't have any other info, sorry!

GFEseeker
02-14-18, 15:26
I text her as well from craiglist but I am thinking it a scam, she want to get paid via paypal first.

It was the outbox. LOL.

Graham111
02-14-18, 18:36
TOFTT GFEseeker!

I text her as well from craiglist but I am thinking it a scam, she want to get paid via paypal first.

Graham111
02-18-18, 20:44
PM me for details.

TastyCrouton
02-28-18, 18:35
I texted or emailed this chick like a week ago if not longer and had no response. She hit me up today saying she was hostin in pike creek and I got the same PayPal deal. She says it's for her safety? Weird, offered to meet her at a nearby shopping center since she was concerned for her safety and she still insisted PayPal is the only way.

Going with my gut and saying it's a scam.

EaglesGent
02-28-18, 23:48
I have been talking to a Joei found on CL. I remember she used to advertise on BP. She was in another town at that time I think.

Can't find any info on her. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with her.

NeedTlc
03-01-18, 17:01
Ya think.

Scam for sure.

It's like pay my phone bill scam.

I promise I'll see you but if my phone is turned off we won't be able to talk.

I texted or emailed this chick like a week ago if not longer and had no response. She hit me up today saying she was hostin in pike creek and I got the same PayPal deal. She says it's for her safety? Weird, offered to meet her at a nearby shopping center since she was concerned for her safety and she still insisted PayPal is the only way.

Going with my gut and saying it's a scam.

TheWeatherMan
03-02-18, 08:16
I have been talking to a Joei found on CL. I remember she used to advertise on BP. She was in another town at that time I think.

Can't find any info on her. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with her.I saw joie like two days ago. BBBJ game is pretty serious. And she has a big butt, I pounded nearly as hard as I could from the back and she took it. 60 for the date. I don't live that close to elkton so may not repeat.

CnjDevilish
03-02-18, 13:36
Can you share the ad.

Can't find any info on her. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with her.

Seeker5901
03-03-18, 16:26
I had the opportunity to meet Lola the other day. She seems like a nice enough girl. I met her at her place in a quiet neighborhood and worked on some much needed saxophone practice. The brief tutorial only was. 4. Short, but more inclusive lessons are. 8 and 1 for a half hour of instruction.

The ad I responded to was "Ready, ready, ready! Obviously, it's gone now. Her number ends in 1969. I would rate her as worth pursuing.

If you are going to PM me, you should be a fellow contributor. If you have a MILF or Cougar to share, even better.

Gst11
03-03-18, 19:00
Any one have any information on her?

I've seen the ad before even with a different number. I never manage to go through with it though only because I just don't have any info on her at all. https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/delaware/702-323-8006/1/324132.

Anyone seen her?

TheWeatherMan
03-11-18, 14:06
Saw samantha the other day in elkton. Date was decent nothing to write home about, she has big tits, she does BBBJ and cfs for 80, I'm sure you could negotiate her down to 60 she seems pretty chill.

CSerpnt
03-15-18, 06:20
Tall (5'9" brunette, nice face, great body. Decent hotel. Seen her noonish, was drinking. $80-100. BBBJ or CFS. Something smnelled a little fishy, so BJ. What goes up must come down. Well, it did before the fat lady sang. A little toothy. Immediately checked her phone. Back to square 1, finally finished BJ & blew; musta burned her mouth; she quickly found the trash can. Very lovely to look at; so-so ortherwise.

CSerpnt
03-15-18, 06:48
Hard to understand (slurred) over phone. Decent hotel. Brunette, fair body, kept long sleeved shirt on. Face a little gaunt. BBBJ. 6 Nice attitude. Adjusted workflow so dermal abrasion ceased. Got the job done & deposited in the circular file. Loud banging at door by "brother" a few times shortly after completion. (He said he didn't know she was occupied.) He's not looking well at all. She's a nice girl that aims to please and regrettably is headed in the wrong direction.

EaglesGent
03-16-18, 00:06
Good stuff CSerp. Thanks for the straightforward on some of the Etown offerings. Quite helpful to me, and others. I guess I will just stick with my regulars until we get some new or resurfaced talent down this way.

Hard to understand (slurred) over phone. Decent hotel. Brunette, fair body, kept long sleeved shirt on. Face a little gaunt. BBBJ. 6 Nice attitude. Adjusted workflow so dermal abrasion ceased. Got the job done & deposited in the circular file. Loud banging at door by "brother" a few times shortly after completion. (He said he didn't know she was occupied.) He's not looking well at all. She's a nice girl that aims to please and regrettably is headed in the wrong direction.

RickAnon1973
03-19-18, 19:57
This is the fantasy:

Pictures were received via email. They are her, but a bit dated I would say.

Unfortunately, the ad is down and I did not capture it, but it said something about "stop by" or along those lines.

Elkton I95/279 interchange hotel (KI).

Room had an arrangement of flowers and after checking for anyone else she said her bf was at work.

Well, after 10 minutes, someone was knocking on the door saying hurry up. WTF.

She was very clean and fresh in the right spots, although some acne on her chest and ass.

Good poetry for. 8 but I special ordered off the menu BB / G for 1. 5.

She said she never did it before, but she didn't complain a bit and afterward said it wasn't so bad.

I guarantee you, on those above you can do even better.

Not on dope, but maybe some pills of sorts. Was coherent and even a little bit conscience about me being LEO.

PM me for her number. Mind you, she did not ask me to advertise for her, but she has texted me twice since this apologizing saying "he" thought I was some other one who was only supposed to be there for 15 minutes.

When I left, I believe he was the guy hanging outside, but wouldn't look at me.

I probably would not visit again, not because it didn't feel great, but because the interruption deal.

To each their own.

In Delaware
03-20-18, 13:35
I responded to an ad of hers and she text me some photos. Not my cup of tea, so I told her I was going to take a pass.

She sent me a scathing text about wasting her time. I shrugged and went on with my life.

Now, about every five or six days, I get a text from her - "What's up?" or "want to get together?

Given your review, I think I'll just block the number and be on my way!

This is the fantasy:

Unfortunately, the ad is down and I did not capture it, but it said something about "stop by" or along those lines.

Room had an arrangement of flowers and after checking for anyone else she said her bf was at work.

She was very clean and fresh in the right spots, although some acne on her chest and ass.

She said she never did it before, but she didn't complain a bit and afterward said it wasn't so bad.

Not on dope, but maybe some pills of sorts. Was coherent and even a little bit conscience about me being LEO.

PM me for her number. Mind you, she did not ask me to advertise for her, but she has texted me twice since this apologizing saying "he" thought I was some other one who was only supposed to be there for 15 minutes.

I probably would not visit again, not because it didn't feel great, but because the interruption deal.

To each their own.

Frasier69
03-20-18, 20:35
She sent me a scathing text about wasting her time. I shrugged and went on with my life.I think it's amusing when people waste more of their precious time to reply back telling you so. It seems this is a common problem with women in this industry, I guess most of them lack common sense.

Frasier69
03-20-18, 21:58
Unfortunately, the ad is down and I did not capture it, but it said something about "stop by" or along those lines.Here's her current ad if anyone's interested.

How about chillin wit me on this snowy day (Elkton md) - age: 31.

Are you tired of the snow come get warm at my spot if you want to stop by and get to know me hit me I can't wait to hear from you.

https://delaware.craigslist.org/w4m/d/how-bout-chillin-wit-me-on/6536918891.html

J Richard
03-22-18, 06:36
I saw an ad this past weekend that was just over the bridge. When I contacted the young lady, she pretty much demanded 100 of a ss car date. I questioned this further she wouldn't budge and said "you guys pay it".

When paying that kind of money I am going to the visiting Asians because I know I have less of a chance of being disappointed, and no potential drama to deal with. In addition I am going to be in a room and more relaxed as well. The name provided was Jenn and in Pennsville.

And the search goes on.

NomineVeritas
03-23-18, 01:36
I just saw this when I went to check out CL.

US Congress just passed HR 1865, "FOSTA", seeking to subject websites to criminal and civil liability when third parties (users) misuse online personals unlawfully.

Any tool or service can be misused. We can't take such risk without jeopardizing all our other services, so we are regretfully taking craigslist personals offline. Hopefully we can bring them back some day.

To the millions of spouses, partners, and couples who met through craigslist, we wish you every happiness!

We aren't going anywhere.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds

Just saying,

A2

RickAnon1973
03-23-18, 08:02
Wow, looks pretty real when I go to CL!

US Congress just passed HR 1865, "FOSTA", seeking to subject websites to criminal and civil liability when third parties (users) misuse online personals unlawfully.

Any tool or service can be misused. We can't take such risk without jeopardizing all our other services, so we are regretfully taking craigslist personals offline. Hopefully we can bring them back some day.

To the millions of spouses, partners, and couples who met through craigslist, we wish you every happiness!

Just saying,

A2

J Richard
03-23-18, 11:18
It just made UTR's & SW's more valuable.

Just saying,

A2

J Richard
04-07-18, 05:54
TNT in Philly posted about doublelist.com. It is new and has some issues that are concerning for me personally. I got two responses and working one now and hopefully be horizontal in an hour.

One drawback is the nearest posting area is Philly, but we might see DE migrate there. Certainly DELCO ads will be there.

Cephlapod Love
04-07-18, 13:18

Just saying,

A2In light of the recent seizure of BP and others, just wondering how long of an arm the US Fed Gubmint has, I. E. Its ability to seize, block or shutdown other sites that are hosted offshore?

DDP9999
04-07-18, 14:41
This and that site have database issue all of the time not sure why, but it is a pain when you want to find something out.

In light of the recent seizure of BP and others, just wondering how long of an arm the US Fed Gubmint has, I. E. Its ability to seize, block or shutdown other sites that are hosted offshore?

Cephlapod Love
04-07-18, 16:55
Not sure if anyone has old emails on hand from CL contacts, but I just got a reply and exchanged replies with a girl from the old W4 M section. So it looks like those still work. Now with the w4 m site being down, might make some sense to go through any old "Rolodex" of emails and see if the girls are still interested. With a hit to BOTH BP and CL, I am guessing that girls might be more than glad to hear from you and desperate for dates!

Just don't let this lack of sites influence you. Girls are most likely hurting for dates, so prices SHOULD drop!

DDP9999
04-07-18, 17:49
I wrote a few today and yesterday but all I got was spam and BS replies.

Anyone know someone available tonight after 10 PM for a flute session?

Please PM me.

Thanks.

Not sure if anyone has old emails on hand from CL contacts, but I just got a reply and exchanged replies with a girl from the old W4 M section. So it looks like those still work. Now with the w4 m site being down, might make some sense to go through any old "Rolodex" of emails and see if the girls are still interested. With a hit to BOTH BP and CL, I am guessing that girls might be more than glad to hear from you and desperate for dates!

Just don't let this lack of sites influence you. Girls are most likely hurting for dates, so prices SHOULD drop!

NomineVeritas
04-09-18, 01:28
It appears that along with BP and CL, that now MyProvider.com and The Erotic Review have disappeared as well. These are becoming dark days indeed. I have to wonder IF / WHEN LiveEscortReviews.com will be next? I think I will head over there and start gathering some #'s and contact info just in case it goes bye bye as well. Stay safe fellas and now more than ever, let's look out for each other.

PatMan99
04-09-18, 09:09
It appears that along with BP and CL, that now MyProvider.com and The Erotic Review have disappeared as well. These are becoming dark days indeed. I have to wonder IF / WHEN LiveEscortReviews.com will be next? I think I will head over there and start gathering some #'s and contact info just in case it goes bye bye as well. Stay safe fellas and now more than ever, let's look out for each other.I'm going to give it a shot with a VPN and an IP outside the US. Stay tuned.

PatMan99
04-09-18, 09:14
It appears that along with BP and CL, that now MyProvider.com and The Erotic Review have disappeared as well. These are becoming dark days indeed. I have to wonder IF / WHEN LiveEscortReviews.com will be next? I think I will head over there and start gathering some #'s and contact info just in case it goes bye bye as well. Stay safe fellas and now more than ever, let's look out for each other.I used my VPN and set it to Canada and was able to access TER with no issue. How long that will last is anyone's guess, but for now it works.

Cephlapod Love
04-09-18, 10:56
I used my VPN and set it to Canada and was able to access TER with no issue. How long that will last is anyone's guess, but for now it works.How is that possible? What is the website doing that allows one to be blocked one way and not another?

PatMan99
04-09-18, 11:03
How is that possible? What is the website doing that allows one to be blocked one way and not another?With the VPN, you can set what country you want your IP to be from, so when you go to the site, it thinks you are logged in from whatever country you indicated. You can do this with an IP blocker program as well.

DDP9999
04-10-18, 15:39
Now the US Fed is deciding what my moral code should be.

With the VPN, you can set what country you want your IP to be from, so when you go to the site, it thinks you are logged in from whatever country you indicated. You can do this with an IP blocker program as well.

Cephlapod Love
04-10-18, 18:49
Now the US Fed is deciding what my moral code should be.Yeah, it is the Fed, but IMHO this is all the result of one business (BackPage) that could have changed its practices, but chose not to do such and thus the Congress and Fed LE acted. A HUGE change to the hobby for sure, but it looks like it could have been avoided.

I'll try to post my analysis of the BP indictment so others can see the history.

RickAnon1973
05-27-18, 22:15
Have seen her again since. Same deal. Different number. She was in a tent at the time because her new boyfriend got them kicked out of every hotel (I did not know this until I was bringing her back). But figured something was up when she enjoyed the shower as much as she did LOL.

Are these dreams or nightmares?

This is the fantasy:

To each their own.

TheWeatherMan
05-28-18, 06:49
Have seen her again since. Same deal. Different number. She was in a tent at the time because her new boyfriend got them kicked out of every hotel (I did not know this until I was bringing her back). But figured something was up when she enjoyed the shower as much as she did LOL.

Are these dreams or nightmares?I know exactly you your talking about. Joei from elkton. Its funny that she claimed to never do BBFS before because in late February she offered me BBFS while rummaging through the room looking for her rubbers she said she had, good thing I brought my own. She was a good date, and yea her boyfriend at that time did always lurk around the hotel but he was harmless, when I would make eye contact with him he would quickly look the other way and continue just meandering around the premisis.

RickAnon1973
06-01-18, 14:12
I know exactly you your talking about. Joei from elkton. Its funny that she claimed to never do BBFS before because in late February she offered me BBFS while rummaging through the room looking for her rubbers she said she had, good thing I brought my own. She was a good date, and yea her boyfriend at that time did always lurk around the hotel but he was harmless, when I would make eye contact with him he would quickly look the other way and continue just meandering around the premisis.That's exactly her. She does get tested. She is recovering and being treated for some cancer which has created an awful blistering on her skin pretty much all over. Even though they are no longer blisters, they are red and blotchy all over.