PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

RichieG23
10-20-17, 10:59
Anyone ever had any luck here? A friend said he saw two girls once walking through here that just had to be SWs, but he was headed back to work. I have driven through a couple of times, but nothing. Maybe they were just his imagination.

ClamBait
10-21-17, 18:03
Anyone ever had any luck here? A friend said he saw two girls once walking through here that just had to be SWs, but he was headed back to work. I have driven through a couple of times, but nothing. Maybe they were just his imagination.I've seen a couple hanging around that might be SWs buts it's been very sporadic, never had anything bite though.

RichieG23
10-21-17, 23:32
I've seen a couple hanging around that might be SWs buts it's been very sporadic, never had anything bite though.I would think that in location there might be quite a few. My friend said they were in between the store and the restaurant. I will drive down again in a couple of weeks and check again.

Mtn Man
10-22-17, 06:57
Anyone ever had any luck here? A friend said he saw two girls once walking through here that just had to be SWs, but he was headed back to work. I have driven through a couple of times, but nothing. Maybe they were just his imagination.I'm,local but also a driver, most of the girls that walk are BP girls that aren't having in luck that day. Of your at the hook the small hotel by the streak in beacon is where most BP girl work out of. More than once, I have parked my truck and made the walk. Also, most will come to you.

ClamBait
10-22-17, 18:54
I'm,local but also a driver, most of the girls that walk are BP girls that aren't having in luck that day. Of your at the hook the small hotel by the streak in beacon is where most BP girl work out of. More than once, I have parked my truck and made the walk. Also, most will come to you.That was hot spot mid 90's, glad to see its picked back up thanks for the heads up.

RichieG23
10-23-17, 10:21
I'm,local but also a driver, most of the girls that walk are BP girls that aren't having in luck that day. Of your at the hook the small hotel by the streak in beacon is where most BP girl work out of. More than once, I have parked my truck and made the walk. Also, most will come to you.Not sure what you mean by "of your hook" or "the streak in the beacon" means, but I will take a cruise down there when I get back from Canada next week. Ever been to montreal?? And good avice for aminger if yo have??

Mtn Man
10-23-17, 15:27
Not sure what you mean by "of your hook" or "the streak in the beacon" means, but I will take a cruise down there when I get back from Canada next week. Ever been to montreal?? And good avice for aminger if yo have??The guy asking for help is a trucker, those phases are to help him there code that truckers understand.

RollingDirty
01-16-19, 18:17
Not sure what you mean by "of your hook" or "the streak in the beacon" means, but I will take a cruise down there when I get back from Canada next week. Ever been to montreal?? And good avice for aminger if yo have??The spelling was a bit off but "The Hook" means the Flying J truck stop. Not sure there is even a Flying J there anymore? The "streak'in Beacon" means the Blue Beacon truck wash. Back in the day that area had SW's that worked out of those hotels and walked the truck stop parking lot. I don't get through there anymore so I can't comment on any recent activity.

R_D