PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Chipper10
05-14-10, 15:01
Gentlemen,

The streets of Elkton are open for business. I believe it has something to do with the Methadone clinic near the west end of Mian St.

Caution is advised. Lots of 5. 0. But the young lady I ran into was well worth the short drive out of town.

Sorry, no digits.

Happy hunting.

Chip

Nats Nats
05-14-10, 17:13
Locations to check?

Chipper10
09-01-10, 08:28
I have digits for a spinner in Elkton.

Chip

Hardluck511
09-03-10, 20:57
Cool send me digits please whats she look like.

Chipper10
01-04-11, 09:26
If you are in the Newark area tomorrow around 10 am, there MAY be a WSW in the parking lot next to the pool house at the Iron Hill Apartment complex on Old Baltimore Pike. 2 Burleigh Court, Newark, DE.

We hooked up yesterday and have set up a meet. She says she can really use the $.

Prices are low, she would have done FS for 30. Bailed out during the BBBJ. Bring protection, she doesn't provide.

Art Lang
01-06-11, 16:53
If you are in the Newark area tomorrow around 10 am, there MAY be a WSW in the parking lot next to the pool house at the Iron Hill Apartment complex on Old Baltimore Pike. 2 Burleigh Court, Newark, DE.

We hooked up yesterday and have set up a meet. She says she can really use the $.

Prices are low, she would have done FS for 30. Bailed out during the BBBJ. Bring protection, she doesn't provide.Chipper, thanks for sharing that info! Is this a regular thing or is she an UTR w / digits only?

Rugerdm
01-07-11, 11:20
Prices are low, she would have done FS for 30. Bailed out during the BBBJ. Bring protection, she doesn't provide.

Why did you bail out after BBBJ? Or did she bail on you? Was this a car date or at her place. Love to know more this is close to my job.

Ruger

Nasir 627
01-14-11, 07:26

Why did you bail out after BBBJ? Or did she bail on you? Was this a car date or at her place. Love to know more this is close to my job.

RugerObviously some of us have girl friends. Real ones! Street walkers carry diseases in there mouth too. No one wants to risk catching something they can't get rid of or passing along a disease to their girl friend, all for the sake of a cheap BBBJ. Be serious with yourself dude before you start posting idiot questions.

Cephlapod Love
01-16-11, 03:23
Obviously some of us have girl friends. Real ones! Street walkers carry diseases in there mouth too. No one wants to risk catching something they can't get rid of or passing along a disease to their girl friend, all for the sake of a cheap BBBJ. Be serious with yourself dude before you start posting idiot questions.Ah Dude, you come on here as a newbie, provide scant info and then get all preachy when one of the regulars around here politely asks a question or two?

A lot of what goes on in DE is under the radar. So it is in one's best interest to but a reputation and some cred, rather that get all pizzy. I'm just sayin'

Good luck hunting,

Rugerdm
01-18-11, 12:04
Obviously some of us have girl friends. Real ones! Street walkers carry diseases in there mouth too. No one wants to risk catching something they can't get rid of or passing along a disease to their girl friend, all for the sake of a cheap BBBJ. Be serious with yourself dude before you start posting idiot questions.Nasir, I did not ask an idiot question. I have been on this board a while and was asking a valid question. If you read chipper was already engaged In a BBBJ. Then he bailed! He actually responded to me in a private message for my answer. I know that we have real girlfriends and need to be careful. Obviously you are on this board for the same reason we are whether you have a real girlfriend or not. So please let's be civil and make the best out of our shared info.

Thanks

Ruger

Guitarplayer
01-20-11, 12:25
I was headed south on 13 and felt the need for a fresh cup of coffee. When I left WAWA went the back way behind the shopping center and ran across Tiffiny. I was a bit in a hurry but my little head was thinking different. She jumped in and I was pleasently surprised at her looks, personality and overall demeanor. She asked what I wanted and I responded by saying I was in a hurry so a BJ will do for now. She wanted to go to a motel but agreed to take me to her secluded spot for a quickie. She wanted. 30 for a BBBJ or. 50 for FS. I opted for the BBBJ and I got to tell you it ranks right up there with the best. Gave her. 40 because she was so personable. She said she just started out and didn't have a phone yet but will be around a lot. If you get an opportunity look for her, don't miss this one and make sure you have the time for the motel run. I know I will be a repeat. Someone get her digits!

Guitarplayer
01-20-11, 12:30
I was headed south on 13 and felt the need for a fresh cup of coffee. When I left WAWA went the back way behind the shopping center and ran across Tiffiny. I was a bit in a hurry but my little head was thinking different. She jumped in and I was pleasently surprised at her looks, personality and overall demeanor. She asked what I wanted and I responded by saying I was in a hurry so a BJ will do for now. She wanted to go to a motel but agreed to take me to her secluded spot for a quickie. She wanted. 30 for a BBBJ or. 50 for FS. I opted for the BBBJ and I got to tell you it ranks right up there with the best. Gave her. 40 because she was so personable. She said she just started out and didn't have a phone yet but will be around a lot. If you get an opportunity look for her, don't miss this one and make sure you have the time for the motel run. I know I will be a repeat. Someone get her digits!

Armorer
02-20-11, 12:04
Has anyone seen her.

Chipper10
03-17-11, 09:27
Gents,

If you happen to fly into BWI and are on your way home, make a detour up Rickey Hwy to 895. Plenty of WSW's strolling along. Makes the 1. 5 hour ride home more relaxing. The ones I saw were better than any I have seen in the DE-MD area in quite a while.

Feel free to post anything you have seen in the area lately, the weather is warming up.

Happy hunting.

Sidney1234
06-10-11, 20:29
Where are the street walkers in Delaware.

Specoli
06-14-11, 22:45
Was in New Castle and saw many ladys of the night. Near WAWA behind a shopping center. I guess its an alley.

Where are the street walkers in Delaware.

Cephlapod Love
06-15-11, 11:40
Was in New Castle and saw many ladys of the night. Near WAWA behind a shopping center. I guess its an alley.What time of day was your sighting made?

I made a few passes through there last night at 7:30 PM and saw nothing.

When did you see the action?

Specoli
06-15-11, 12:27
What time of day was your sighting made?

I made a few passes through there last night at 7:30 PM and saw nothing.

When did you see the action?After midnight. Make sure you go down the whole alley. But I saw three nice looking white girls around 1230 closer to wawa's.

Cephlapod Love
06-17-11, 09:13
After midnight. Make sure you go down the whole alley. But I saw three nice looking white girls around 1230 closer to wawa's.OK, no problem. I usually do the whole alley. Even the other side over by where the laundry mat is located and the doughnut eaters hang out around the base of the power tower. In fact, my loop usually includes a couple of passes through the projects there too. Only thing potential I saw was a skinny tattooed girl headed toward 13 out of the Wawa lot. After circling around toward the PO, I did not see her emerge and finally spotted her in the bus shelter, so prolly a civie.

But if you saw so many out, how come there is no report? <grin

Specoli
06-17-11, 14:14
OK, no problem. I usually do the whole alley. Even the other side over by where the laundry mat is located and the doughnut eaters hang out around the base of the power tower. In fact, my loop usually includes a couple of passes through the projects there too. Only thing potential I saw was a skinny tattooed girl headed toward 13 out of the Wawa lot. After circling around toward the PO, I did not see her emerge and finally spotted her in the bus shelter, so prolly a civie.

But if you saw so many out, how come there is no report? <grinBlonde. About 1130ish. Actually picked her up as I was walking out of WaWa's. Normal car date just down 30 and and spits. She is cute.

Cephlapod Love
06-18-11, 09:40
Blonde. About 1130ish. Actually picked her up as I was walking out of WaWa's. Normal car date just down 30 and and spits. She is cute.You talking about Wawa at Memorial or the one down by where the Office use to be? (s Del Mem Br)?

What is "normal car date?" BBBJ? CBJ? DATY? FS? Sticky fingers? Damages?

Would you repeat? Digits?

UrbanBook
08-11-11, 22:09
I saw Bella about 2 months ago, picked her up on rt 9. While driving on rt 9 last night I saw her there so I made a U-turn but I saw Le

And kept it moving. My Jimmy woke me up around 4 this morning to go find her and she was there in front of the Budget Motel. We drove for a little while looking for a spot and arguing about money. I gave her 16 dollars and she hopped out of the car with the sixteen dollarsWe had some heated words then I drove off. She called me about 15 minutes later and told me to come get my service. I came back

And she took care of her business. She asked me to never disrespect her by offering such a low balling amount again. I gave her an extra 10. I had a 10 and a 5. She told me to never put money in my right pocket because the girls will pick my pocket while I am having fun. I liked her integrity and honesty. Afterwards she got a call from a friend, Jenna. Jenna needed a lift so I picked her up not knowing she was so fine. If I had the time I would have dated Jenna to. Pretty petite Spanish girl. She showed me pictures of her and Bella on her cell phone so I captured them for you guys. Bella lost a little weight but the picture still looks like her. I just got to have Jenna on my next night out. Yes, I got their phone numbers.

Those girls are cool.

MoJulius
08-12-11, 10:30
Glad to see DE has a few. And a few PYT at that! Those girls are cute! Do you know if either of them go to Greece? That is Bella or Jenna? If they do, think it would def be worth the trip for me. What part of DE is this? Just found this site a few wks ago. Long time monger though. Digits for either would be great but I understand if my newbie staus on here doesn't qualify me but can't blame a guy for askin! LOL. Don't see many that cute in my hunting grounds. Tryin to branch out to find those young greeks. Nice pics. Good score. Be safe and PM me if you so desire. And I hope you do! LOL

Chipper10
08-16-11, 15:22
I saw Bella about 2 months ago, picked her up on rt 9. While driving on rt 9 last night I saw her there so I made a U-turn but I saw Le

And kept it moving. My Jimmy woke me up around 4 this morning to go find her and she was there in front of the Budget Motel. We drove for a little while looking for a spot and arguing about money. I gave her 16 dollars and she hopped out of the car with the sixteen dollarsWe had some heated words then I drove off. She called me about 15 minutes later and told me to come get my service. I came back

And she took care of her business. She asked me to never disrespect her by offering such a low balling amount again. I gave her an extra 10. I had a 10 and a 5. She told me to never put money in my right pocket because the girls will pick my pocket while I am having fun. I liked her integrity and honesty. Afterwards she got a call from a friend, Jenna. Jenna needed a lift so I picked her up not knowing she was so fine. If I had the time I would have dated Jenna to. Pretty petite Spanish girl. She showed me pictures of her and Bella on her cell phone so I captured them for you guys. Bella lost a little weight but the picture still looks like her. I just got to have Jenna on my next night out. Yes, I got their phone numbers.

Those girls are cool.Saw Bella a few weeks ago, same spot. I thought she was WAY too hot to be SW. Tried anyway. WOW is she smokin hot. Service not so good. No CIM. A man likes what he likes. .3 got me close with HJ to finish. Would like to see her naked though. Still thinking.

I miss Lauren GREAT oral skills!

UrbanBook
09-11-11, 10:22
It was September 6th about noon. I saw a pretty little tiny blonde on rt 40 near the shell gas station. She kept a bag of close in the gas station behind the counter. After she grabbed her bags she spoke with me for a little while then walked towards those sleezy motels, I assumed she lived in them. She told me she was having problems with her boy friend. Wasn't able to get her phone number but would like to see her.

Any info?

Gpu2606
09-14-11, 17:26
Anyone know Stacey's digits or someplace to find her? She used to work with X at wehavefuntimes. Com. Really nice girl in terms of attitude and service would like to see her again.

Deron
11-13-11, 18:15
I met tigger at the 7-11 on 13. After talking for a couple minutes I took her to a little spot. I paid 30 for a CBJ and would have paid more! She is well worth it and can be found around the apparments behind there and in the alley. She is blondish about 5'2 teeth are not in great shape but the rest of her is.

Armorer
01-29-12, 16:21
I thought I would ask this again. It has been a while since I seen a blonde in smyrna who went by the name Sunshine. I had to out og town for a while and when I returned well lets say no word of her any place. So any one know anything could you drop me a line. Thanks.

Chipper10
03-20-12, 13:49
Found a WSW in Elkton that needs some regulars. Blonde. 42. Easy to look at and very good at what she does. Looking to stay out of the limelight.

Experienced board members can PM for digits.

Don't bother if you are still "new". Sorry, she only agreed to let me share with trusted members.

ThriveToLife
03-20-12, 21:57
Chipper, your inbox is full. Please send me info or email address, so we can PM some details. Thanks.

Found a WSW in Elkton that needs some regulars. Blonde. 42. Easy to look at and very good at what she does. Looking to stay out of the limelight.

Don't bother if you are still "new". Sorry, she only agreed to let me share with trusted members.

Chipper10
03-26-12, 14:32
Heeding the advice of more seasoned mongers I followed the mantra "be bold". It paid off. I have digits for a UTR that is willing to meet at a mutual agreed upon location or come to you.

Only the vetted need reply.

Chip

Enveed05
06-01-12, 00:42
I met Chipper's Elkton UTR and had a great time. She's just as advertised, good looking and fun to spend time with. She said she isn't out walking much but if you find her, she's definitely worth checking out. Thanks Chipper, great find!

Heelman69
06-07-12, 08:58
I was heading to Newark yesterday and decided to take a swing through Elkton. I was heading east and noticed a Brunette in Jeans shorts and a white T. She went into Jayco (sp?) Liquors (next to Food Lion, across and a little west of Wallyworld) and came out with nothing a few minutes later, but I could tell that she was not in a car. Anyway she started heading on down 40 and as I was about to go and offer her a ride, a monger in a Red Pick-up swooped in and got her. Damn! I got to learn to be a little quicker on the uptake.

Be Safe

Enveed05
06-07-12, 22:36
I got her permission to share her digits. Pm me if you're interested.

I met Chipper's Elkton UTR and had a great time. She's just as advertised, good looking and fun to spend time with. She said she isn't out walking much but if you find her, she's definitely worth checking out. Thanks Chipper, great find!

UrbanBook
09-01-12, 12:36
Does anyone have info on Racheal. I saw her about a month ago. Met her in Newark DE. Her number has changed since. Pretty blond about 120 pounds. She said she sometimes walks on Main St.

Ethol
09-20-12, 16:11
I got her permission to share her digits. Pm me if you're interested.I'm in Aberdeen and would love to visit her in Elkton.

Cephlapod Love
09-21-12, 10:51
I'm in Aberdeen and would love to visit her in Elkton.Yeah, good luck with that. These girls aren't reliable so keeping a phone going is often a challenge. Or they change the number periodically. So asking for digits some 3 or 4 months later is likely to be a "miss." I'm just sayin'

In this case, I know for a fact that that girl's number didn't last more that 3-4 weeks following that post. Despite plenty of diligence.

That said, it is against board rules to post phone numbers and if the girl was UTR it would be VERY bad form to publicly post her number. In future, might one suggest contacting the poster with a private mail to request the number? Then of course, it often helps to be a contributing member as those experienced guys are more willing to help out those that have provided intel. Be part of the group!

Happy hunting!

Majik Mike
09-25-12, 06:29
I layed over in Dover saw what may be a SW but did not get the look plan on driving thru Newark and Elkton later today any other intell for an out of town Monger would be helpful.

Thanks

Wmglwh01
10-02-12, 14:08
I was driving on 13 N yesterday. I stopped in a strip mall parking lot right by the Texas Steak House on 13, I think it is New Castle by the airport. I saw 2WSWs and 1 BSW. I think one WSW had a pimp, small young guy, I had limitted time so I could not partake. Chatted one up breifly and it appreared this was a regular occurance. Happy Days! I will be back with more time and share a report later this month. Any one w other info?

Thanks

Chipper10
03-06-13, 11:55
I have a friend that would like some business.

Cute. 25, 5'2".120lbs. No drama. Her body shows the results of having a baby and losing weight.

Message me for info. Only experienced users need apply.

Chip

Enveed05
03-12-13, 20:16
I got the contact info from Chipper10 and tried to set up a meeting with miss WUTR to talk donations and menu and such. I was pretty clear that I wanted to meet before setting up a date just to make sure there were no misunderstandings. About 5 mins before I arrived at the agreed upon time and place, I get a text saying "if you don't want a date now, I'm not going to be there". Well, that little game she played pretty much guaranteed that a date wasn't going to happen. I suggested to her how it could have been handled differently / better but I doubt that I will give her a second chance as I can't stand games like that. But thanks to Chipper10 for sharing the digits and I'm sure as always, YMMV.

I have a friend that would like some business.

Cute. 25, 5'2".120lbs. No drama. Her body shows the results of having a baby and losing weight.

Message me for info. Only experienced users need apply.

Chip

Cephlapod Love
03-13-13, 13:27
I got the contact info from Chipper10 and tried to set up a meeting with miss WUTR to talk donations and menu and such. I was pretty clear that I wanted to meet before setting up a date just to make sure there were no misunderstandings. About 5 mins before I arrived at the agreed upon time and place, I get a text saying "if you don't want a date now, I'm not going to be there". Well, that little game she played pretty much guaranteed that a date wasn't going to happen. I suggested to her how it could have been handled differently / better but I doubt that I will give her a second chance as I can't stand games like that. But thanks to Chipper10 for sharing the digits and I'm sure as always, YMMV.So let me get this straight? You didn't mention if she sent you pictures or not ahead of time? I am guessing the reason you wanted to meet & greet first was because your had not seen her pic? But an up front M&G should not be too onerous if the girl is legit, and unknown. If she is what she says she is then, no problem the twos of youse head off to play. I can understand her apprehension to a point, a girl needs to be safe, but she needs to at least take the first step. I assume you were planning on meeting in public where she could be safe? Hopefully she'll get herself squared away and become an ATF of many? Thanks for the post.

Rugerdm
03-15-13, 20:22
So let me get this straight? You didn't mention if she sent you pictures or not ahead of time? I am guessing the reason you wanted to meet & greet first was because your had not seen her pic? But an up front M&G should not be too onerous if the girl is legit, and unknown. If she is what she says she is then, no problem the twos of youse head off to play. I can understand her apprehension to a point, a girl needs to be safe, but she needs to at least take the first step. I assume you were planning on meeting in public where she could be safe? Hopefully she'll get herself squared away and become an ATF of many? Thanks for the post.I actually met with her. I have to say she is just a SW she had been on rt. 9 and most recently behind the wawa on 13. She was not that great and overpriced compared to what she charged on the street. The hous I ended up meeting her at looked like a drug house. I didn't feel real comfy. I will not call back.

Ruger

Cephlapod Love
03-16-13, 13:18
I actually met with her. I have to say she is just a SW she had been on rt. 9 and most recently behind the wawa on 13. She was not that great and overpriced compared to what she charged on the street. The hous I ended up meeting her at looked like a drug house. I didn't feel real comfy. I will not call back.

Ruger abc123efg deleted

Nmess
05-02-13, 22:14
Hello first post on here.

Just wanted to say I've met a nice WSW off Rt. 4 in Newark, going away from town towards the Christiana Hospital. Name is Melissa, sometimes out in front of the McDonald's on the way. 7/10 body 6/10 skill BBBJCIM. 3 and full .5 hasn't disappointed, early 20s. Not out too often but worth a look. Only other one was a WSW I met by Wendy's near the Shoprite shopping center at the corner of Rt. 4 and Marrows. 6/10 body skinny early 40s, wanted .4 for BJ (not bb) told her I only had .2 and she thought a few seconds and accepted LOL. Plenty of parking lots / easy spots in the area. Not too much action in Newark from what I've seen in the past few months, but there's my intel. If anyone knows any better spots please let me know. Cheers

Afraven
05-03-13, 11:14
Hello first post on here.

Just wanted to say I've met a nice WSW off Rt. 4 in Newark, going away from town towards the Christiana Hospital. Name is Melissa, sometimes out in front of the McDonald's on the way. 7/10 body 6/10 skill BBBJCIM. 3 and full. 5 hasn't disappointed, early 20s. Not out too often but worth a look. Only other one was a WSW I met by Wendy's near the Shoprite shopping center at the corner of Rt. 4 and Marrows. 6/10 body skinny early 40s, wanted. 4 for BJ (not bb) told her I only had. 2 and she thought a few seconds and accepted LOL. Plenty of parking lots / easy spots in the area. Not too much action in Newark from what I've seen in the past few months, but there's my intel. If anyone knows any better spots please let me know. CheersYou may have stumbled onto a fishing hole I had a few years ago. This was when I used to install cable and I didn't think much about it, but I gotton more head and sex in the Kimberton apartments off of marrows Road then one could imagine. Now these weren't street walkers, but just the residence of those projects. I am willing to bet that one can still get lucky on a regular basis there. Thanks for jogging my memory of the good times I had there. I am going to hit those apartments up again and just strike up some convo with the ladies as the walk to the bus stop or the store to see if sny of them need some financial assistance. I will be sure to report back!

ChillTown1973
05-10-13, 16:10
Anyone had any experience lately with any SW in the Dover area?

HighSpeed99
05-11-13, 19:04
I am new to area but I am old player. I love the action === I saw this on the Philadelphia forum. I thought I would send it as my first post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTIaRZYdGJo

ChillTown1973
05-13-13, 04:24
Just a heads up, just spent the last hour driving around Dover. Possibly saw a BSW but lost her on the turn around. Very slow in Dover.

Milfsalot
05-13-13, 13:03
Just a heads up, just spent the last hour driving around Dover. Possibly saw a BSW but lost her on the turn around. Very slow in Dover.Dover isn't worth the gas money. I've seen action but its been spotty and of low quality. Only action worth reporting was an early morning romp I had a year ago. I barely bother with the area noww

ChillTown1973
05-13-13, 23:48
Agreed. Dover is a waste of time from what I seen.

Dover isn't worth the gas money. I've seen action but its been spotty and of low quality. Only action worth reporting was an early morning romp I had a year ago. I barely bother with the area noww

Cephlapod Love
06-20-13, 11:05
Went for some recon last evening. It was "A Night Before Christmas" on Route 9 and Memorial. Down by the location of the old office. 295 & 13/40, stopped into to get my tastey cakes and then circled back around since the place was busy. Stopped over by the laundry mat (closed for evening) to scope out the scene.

Some thing wandered over to my window and asked if I had a smoke. Nope sorry. She had to be late 40s or 50s, chunky with legs more slender than the above regions, scraggly blonde / sandy hair, summer teeth, wearing some kind of light blue shorts / top combo. Talked like she was from Cecil Co. She asked if I wanted a date and I turned that down too and she wandered back to the black pu she had bee hanging around, with a dude. USA!

Reversed course and headed out and saw one standing in the alley behind the shops. Wasn't going to stop there since the street was blocked by numerous semis, so circled around. Then I lost her and thought she got scooped up. But as I turned in between the buildings I had to stop abruptly as there was another parked semi, Sh*T, next thing I know she had popped up and was sitting in the seat next to me.

Told me she was 29 and Amy, later said she was Lindsey. Nice enough face, could have been a looker except for what was below the neck. HUGE rack that was very soft with small nips. I sampled during the le check, she halfheartedly grab the Johnson. Big belly hanging over her belt and thick thighs and azz and tramp stamp tat. Wearing dirty jeans and a red shirt over a white wife beater. She had a tube that looked like it was burnt stuffed into her black bra. She wanted 20 for an oral examination and asked for 40 for a full date. Quoted 50 for an indoor date at the 25 spot no-tel. Her spot is reportedly at some industrial park location across 13/40. Saw at least 3 of those brown clad 'protect and serve' units while engaged in this pursuit so they are keeping an eye on things. Eventually dropped her off back at the sponsor of Hoagiefest.

I guess it is out there if one knows where to look, YMMV and quality variable as well.

Baydog
06-23-13, 09:21
I took Maryland Ave leaving the Riverfront Saturday night about 9:30. Surprising amount of action. Leggy blonde in short cutoffs and a tied up tee shirt showing off her tramp stamp by Jonnies. Had her hair up and looked good. If not with the SO.

A little further up near the top of the hill was a this WOC licking an ice cream cone very suggestively and discretely waving. Looked cute in a sun dress. This one I would have carded. A double with the blonde would have been interesting.

Then down by the park a more standard mid 30's white girl in jeans.

The first two were a little too good to be true, but both were walking, not hanging in one place. Still.

Afraven
07-14-13, 20:52
I was coming in from baltimore and 95 was backed up so I hopped off in belair and came down 40. Just before I get to Delaware line at the intersection where the cecil county detention center is there is a gas station on the west side of 40. Its next to a run down notel. I look over and see a WSW with yellow shorts on and ass checks hanging out so I make U-turn and pull in. There were a total of 4 WSW standing there. 1 red head, a hesvy set blonde, a brunette, and chrissy in yellow shorts. We settled on 25 for bbbjws. Skills were excellent with section. No digits, but first I ever seen anything in Elkton. This was at 630pm. Might be worth a repeat trip to see if this is going to be a new spot. I will update if so. Stay safe.

Member #4755
07-15-13, 15:36
My first post on here. Picked up Ashley on landing la Sat. Afternoon dark hair nice body she gets in we agree on 25 for BBBJCIM she was good. I finished up an dropped her back off in the manor. Looks 3/5 BJ skill 4/5. Told me next time 50 for FS. I also saw the girl afraven was talking about might have to give that a try.

Afraven
07-29-13, 21:59
I have been getting really lucku in Elkton. Tonight caught up with Stephanie a really cute WSW. She was on main street and at first I didn't know if she was working or not. She was always walking with her girlfriend a husky black girl. I have seen her before walking but they were always together. You won't miss her just look for the cute white girl walking with butch type black girl. If you can get her attention its well worth the price of admission. 25 for BBBJCIM. Nice skills and worth it. I have been hitting Elkton hard the last week or so. A lot of women who need a little belp, but you have to be willing to talk because these aren't your typicsl type swers. She wouldn't give up digits, but said you know how to find me. Elkton is my new hangout and its closer to me than wilm. Good luck and stay safe.

JCM2767
07-30-13, 20:42
I went and checked out the place that Afraven was talking about in Elkton and found Cheane looking for a ride. Since I'm such a gentleman, I invited her into my vehicle. She was found at the mentioned gas station. I didn't see anybody else there that day except her. She's WSW, looks is alright, not bad but she got a nice big round asset. Opted for FS since it was offered earlier in the conversation. I don't think that I'm that great in bed but the moaning got louder during the session and I don't think she was faking it. BBBJ then doggied to completion. Loved watching that ass shake as I was pumping it. Had a nice time with her. Would repeat but I would like to try other talents there when I come back.

Nasir 627
08-01-13, 04:00
2am tonight I read the post about the Elkton hunting ground mentioned by Afraven. Well I'll tell you, everything is true and more about the area. I made the rounds passing by the gas station and hitting the main street loop a few times. There were about 4 out including Stephanie mention by Afraven. I decided to pass on all and head back to DE, but to my surprise, in the 711 parking lot, next to the notel of the mentioned spot, was this phat little booty young, mid twenties, WSW. I pulled in the lot. She was hesitant at first to pay me any attention. I guess young, black and attractive male sets off some type of LE radar for them, but seeing it was late and no one around, she jump in the ride and took a chance. She said her name was Arron but we all know how that goes. LOL. She wanted. 4 for the BBBJCIM but took. 25. She had the nicest ass ever so I asked for the digits to sample the rest of the product at a later time. She gave up the digits willingly. If you want the digits you don't have to PM me. I put her number in google when a few minutes ago, and found a few escort ads with her real pics and same number in it. I guess that's probably why she kept checking her phone. I guess she walks the track while waiting for calls. Without further ranting here's the link to one of the ads. The pics are definitely real and up to date (the tatt is sexy as hell up close). Thank you Afraven! LOL.

http://www.myproviderguide.com/escorts/delaware/free-posts/w4m/5245328_party-girl-for-you.html

Afraven
08-01-13, 19:52
2am tonight I read the post about the Elkton hunting ground mentioned by Afraven. Well I'll tell you, everything is true and more about the area. I made the rounds passing by the gas station and hitting the main street loop a few times. There were about 4 out including Stephanie mention by Afraven. I decided to pass on all and head back to DE, but to my surprise, in the 711 parking lot, next to the notel of the mentioned spot, was this phat little booty young, mid twenties, WSW. I pulled in the lot. She was hesitant at first to pay me any attention. I guess young, black and attractive male sets off some type of LE radar for them, but seeing it was late and no one around, she jump in the ride and took a chance. She said her name was Arron but we all know how that goes. LOL. She wanted. 4 for the BBBJCIM but took. 25. She had the nicest ass ever so I asked for the digits to sample the rest of the product at a later time. She gave up the digits willingly. If you want the digits you don't have to PM me. I put her number in google when a few minutes ago, and found a few escort ads with her real pics and same number in it. I guess that's probably why she kept checking her phone. I guess she walks the track while waiting for calls. Without further ranting here's the link to one of the ads. The pics are definitely real and up to date (the tatt is sexy as hell up close). Thank you Afraven! LOL.

http://www.myproviderguide.com/escorts/delaware/free-posts/w4m/5245328_party-girl-for-you.htmlMy man! Glad to share. I really like your find and bet she's staying in that notel. I'm going to try and catch her and hit that ass for street rates.

ThriveToLife
08-05-13, 17:00
Hello, fellow mongers.

I posted some time last year a thread on Shy. She's a younger black gal in the Bear area. I could not find the thread, despite my attempts at search, so either I did not post here or I posted on BestGFE.

That said, last year she was 18, this year she's 19. She has an ad out today. It is:

http://delaware.backpage.com/FemaleE.ars-18/3074328 Not sure how to do links here.

Sometimes she hosts in Bear, and like this ad, she is outcall.

Great prices and nice gal. She is shy, just like her name, wears glasses. Not a BBW at all, but a small bump. Nice lovely soft breasts, DATY was enjoyable and menu is open and negotiable. If you are looking for quick action, opt for. 6, but you want to explore, opt for longer. Bring supplies and BBBJ was had as well. She is posting the age of 18 in the Bear or New Castle area in case ad is brought down.

Anymore details, feel free to PM me.

Oh, she has a friend posting, she's 19 and in Bear area as well, I think incall. I am investigating and will report back if I TOFTT.

Enjoy while she's available.

Nasir 627
08-05-13, 18:13
[Actual Personal Name deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove Real Personal Names in the text. Please do not post anyone's actual personal name in the Forum.

This certainly includes a link to somebodies facebook page.

Graham1
08-15-13, 10:40
I was coming in from baltimore and 95 was backed up so I hopped off in belair and came down 40. Just before I get to Delaware line at the intersection where the cecil county detention center is there is a gas station on the west side of 40. Its next to a run down notel. I look over and see a WSW with yellow shorts on and ass checks hanging out so I make U-turn and pull in. There were a total of 4 WSW standing there. 1 red head, a hesvy set blonde, a brunette, and chrissy in yellow shorts. We settled on 25 for bbbjws. Skills were excellent with section. No digits, but first I ever seen anything in Elkton. This was at 630pm. Might be worth a repeat trip to see if this is going to be a new spot. I will update if so. Stay safe.The red head was probably Nicole. Met her yesterday. Looks 3/5, BBBJCIM was a 4/5. Quick LE check and then a tour of Elkton. Excellent attitude, started at 0. 6 and I only had 0, 2 so good value for a quick 15 minutes. Thanks for the tips.

She told me an undercover LE blonde sometimes works in town. Who knows if true but be careful out there!

Gpu2606
08-18-13, 21:23
The red head was probably Nicole. Met her yesterday. Looks 3/5, BBBJCIM was a 4/5. Quick LE check and then a tour of Elkton. Excellent attitude, started at 0. 6 and I only had 0, 2 so good value for a quick 15 minutes. Thanks for the tips.

She told me an undercover LE blonde sometimes works in town. Who knows if true but be careful out there!I was passing by elkton last week, saw a nicole did a bit of a dance to pickup in the night around 8-9ish if I remember right. Thought her hair was blondish. Hmm maybe I don't remember well or there is another nicole. Was very clean and smelled good, good BBBJ, I generally don't cim if I'm going for FS. Vag was dry with a little play got real nicely wet, but was a tad smelly. Was getting on for FS she just turned around pointed her ass at me. It almost felt as if she was ok with me bare. Hmm. Slipped the cover and she was tight. No digits. Apparently she has kid or kids with her on weekends and she's fine with showing up at her hotel room during the week. Gave me the room number. But sure I'm not heading there LOL. Will repeat if I see her because of nice attitude and decent skills.

Shit ton of cops around there the few times I was there. Stay Safe

Gadshill
08-19-13, 22:02
Mongering days have been severely curtailed since retirement but did get down to Elkton last Thursday. After much circling saw two young ladies on Landings Lane about 1:30 pm. One was a brunette, a little heavy set and there was a thin blonde, hair pulled up. They turned on to one of the side streets and I got the look but couldn't stop. Also saw a taller blond with glasses and a tatoo on the back of the right shoulder walking on Bridge St. A few times. She looked to be moving with a purpose; had a backpack, and carrying an insulated lunchbag. Saw her again on Landings around 1:30 as well, crossing 40 going south in the direction of the correctional facility but then I lost her. May have just been a civilian. Tried to make eye contact to no avail as she was crossing 40.

Stay safe. Beaucoup LE about.

RayMichaels82
08-19-13, 23:08
The red head was probably Nicole. Met her yesterday. Looks 3/5, BBBJCIM was a 4/5. Quick LE check and then a tour of Elkton. Excellent attitude, started at 0. 6 and I only had 0, 2 so good value for a quick 15 minutes. Thanks for the tips.

She told me an undercover LE blonde sometimes works in town. Who knows if true but be careful out there!I haven't hit Elkton for a while, but the last two times that I did, I saw a hot young blonde walking to and fro in front of the college (across from the police station). One of those nights was a Saturday, so there wasn't any legit reason for her to be out there. I went by a few times, and she didn't seem to be paying too much attention, but I wasn't slowing down, either. I made several loops, and she was out there for the whole time I was cruising.

Afraven
09-01-13, 21:45
Well I just gor back in town and didn't have any plans of going out, but boredom got the best of me and I found myself in Elkton. The cops were extremely heavy in the area today. I had my eye on a thick black hair girl today. She had on gray swest pants with s white thong. I don't know if she is a swer or not, but was just about to offer her a ride when the boys pulled me over and asked what I was doing in the area. After 15 mins waiting on them to run me she disappeared. She was definitely eyeing me up so I will try and catch her again.

Anyway since the cops pissed me off I decided that this wasn't going to be a wasted trip and ran into the Nicole a redhead WSW who has been reported on before. Just like the previous report she has skills. She asked top dollar and I countered with 25. She took direction well and let me touch those tonsils. All and all I would pick her up again. Seeing alot of De tags circling the area and watched a few pickups so share your reports. Can't tell me that its a coincidence that once we started posting on this area that now the traffic has picked up that much. At least give back and share reports. Not asking for contact info, just would like to know which services a good or bad.

I will be hitting Wilmington in the am and will report back. Be safe out there especially in Elkton.

Afraven
10-13-13, 17:45
The last few days I seen a really cute spinner blonde in Elkton. First time was Tuesday evening and she had on a jean skirt and was walking with a brunette kinda thick. She stayed on the main drag though with lots of traffic to make a pick up. They were giving everyone the look and caused traffic to slow down. I almost said fuck it and picked her up, but I remembered some chatter about an ule blonde on her and really didn't want to take a ride so I passed and went home empty handed. Went back through on Thursday and she was out again this time she got picked up and didn't see any signs of le swopping in, so if one of you is the lucky guy, please let me know if the service is worth it. Anyway, I waited around for over an hour to see if she resurfaced, but no luck. I guess she was too cold. I seen Nicole walking and little man needed some relief so I picked her up again. See my report on her. She's the red head and if you haven't tried her, then you need to. She has skills and don't complain. I gagged the hell out of her this time with my hand on the back of her head, she didn't like that much, but was a champ and stuck with it. That she was going to throw up from gagging so I let her head go, but that seemed to get her in the mood or something because she kept at it without any assistance. My kind of girl. Anyway if any of you have info on the young looking cute blonde let me know. I will be rolling through again this week and if I see her I will toftt. Be safe my friends.

Milfsalot
11-01-13, 11:25
You may be talking about robin. About 5'2 spinner with 8 the face for SW. She'll try to dt and has a niche frame. These elkton girls try to get you for Sat. Night on the block prices tho. No maam. Got to put them in check quick. Feyest out there is ashley tho. Wool, cutie with mad skills.

Afraven
11-02-13, 14:32
You may be talking about robin. About 5'2 spinner with 8 the face for SW. She'll try to dt and has a niche frame. These elkton girls try to get you for Sat. Night on the block prices tho. No maam. Got to put them in check quick. Feyest out there is ashley tho. Wool, cutie with mad skills.Naw Milfsalot it wasn't Robin, this was a younger sexy thing. She couldn't be no more than 21. Anyway, I haven't seen her since those 2 days. Maybe she was just out trying to make ends meet. You right about the asking price in Elkton. I tell them all the time, I can hit the internet and get a girl with a room for that price and they need to come way down or I'll just move on. Man, I ain't had the pleasure of meeting Ashley yet. You got a description of her?

Milfsalot
11-03-13, 05:34
Naw Milfsalot it wasn't Robin, this was a younger sexy thing. She couldn't be no more than 21. Anyway, I haven't seen her since those 2 days. Maybe she was just out trying to make ends meet. You right about the asking price in Elkton. I tell them all the time, I can hit the internet and get a girl with a room for that price and they need to come way down or I'll just move on. Man, I ain't had the pleasure of meeting Ashley yet. You got a description of her?Long brown hair. About 5'7. Pretty nice face. Had on shorts when we met. She had decent build to the hips although not alot of ass. Be tits. Overall the best package in that area. Mad skills but is shy about taking a pounding. Hands down the best you'll find in this town. Sorry no digits. Often in the same area as that red headed chick.

MdRepoMan
11-05-13, 03:37
Hey all, really down on my luck the last few months! Just ended an LTR and have been in need of release for some time. I do my best to contribute when I can and always make sure to look out for my fellow hobbyists! Anyone have some digits for a quick UTR chick hookup? Any and all help would be appreciated! Happy hunting and look forward to hearing from you all!

Cephlapod Love
12-02-13, 21:03
Well I looked at the map and since the scoop was just outside of Wilmington, I posted it here. Guess it could go in either place.

More garbage from the CL and BP ladies sent me out looking for a repeat of the girl from last week. (broads left a lot of money on the table. Maybe other horny mongers are putting up with their sh*t?) Remember last week I scooped Jenny or Janey (Instead I saw Sara a short, petite "girl" (she looked older) walking along MD Ave. Saw her walking along, but wasn't sure if she was a civie or not and I didn't get the look. She was headed back towards town when I saw her, while I was headed out of town. Made a turn and she was still headed the same direction but much further along (most sws seem to loop the same 2 blocks so her large range had me doubting), but due to traffic, could not get turned without a wreck for several blocks. Pulled in and waited, but she didn't make it that far down. Thought she must have been a civie and had gotten to where she was going. Almost gave up but decided on another loop. So when I saw her walking in the area where I first saw her (the typical area) I knew the game was one.

Eventually made the scoop and asked her for an indoor date. She had a place.

Short, short girl, maybe 5-0? Skinny as all get out, but with bolt-ons that were pretty well done for her size. Not the youngest girl out there, but one of the nicest ones. Very conversant and well spoken. No attitude and very accommodating. If I see her again I'll repeat, though she may not be everyone's cup of tea.

ChillTown1973
02-03-14, 17:56
Has anyone seen anything around Dover? Thanks.

Chipper10
02-21-14, 09:55
I have digits for spinner in Elkton.

PM me for info.

RockyB
02-22-14, 12:12
Keep an eye out for Peaches aka Meka. Tall pretty BSW. Great skills even better personality.

JuanB81
03-07-14, 12:48
Was heading out of New Castle yesterday and decided to stay on 9 a all the way to terminal ave to get back on 495 and meet up with a bbwsw.I think she's the chick on BP I think her name was Trina or Cristina wearing dark sweatpants a hoody and the socks was white, pants tucked in socks. She was kinda dirty and cold looking.but got ah big booty when bendded over. wooohh.

Cephlapod Love
03-07-14, 13:03
Was recently on that infamous street named after the neighboring state to the south and found this "girl" Kimmie. As pics show she is in decent shape, not fat, not drug sick skinny. Long (below the shoulders) brown hair that has blonde ends / streaks (due to time outside? She is apparently a bit older and wiser and was dressed clean and tidy. Seems to know most of the girls on MDA and can tell you about them: which ones to avoid, ones that will rip you off, ones that are OK. She also said she was discriminating as to who she dates, (er, yeah, OK...) so YMMV.

Anyway took Kimmie to a room (brought own supplies to avoid bedbugs). She was willing to do GFE so to speak: BBBJ, cfs, dfk and good attitude that really got into it. Only things that were off the table was daty (too personal) and greek. But this was the first real GFE like date I have had off of MDA, she worked to please and to into things herself.

Charlieparker
03-28-14, 18:12
Anybody know if Robin from Elkton is still around? Thanks.

Afraven
03-29-14, 19:47
Anybody know if Robin from Elkton is still around? Thanks.Yes she is.

Cephlapod Love
04-01-14, 13:54
Sunday with all of the rain and confinement for a few days, I was going crazy so out the door and straight to MDA. Got 3/4 up the hill and here is a target walking down hill with an umbrella. Was kinda fast for me to be acting, but then realized why I was there. Got close and gosh darn, it is Chrissy! Up a couple of blocks and left turn, then 180 in that street and back on MDA going down hill. Passed her, leaned over and looked at her, then around the corner and down the block, 20 seconds later and she's jumping in the car.

She looked good. Nice make up, not over done, tights, nice coat and umbrella. Was like old home day catching up. Since I had no place to play she wanted to park and I nixed that. She wanted to go into the woods (in the rain? Huh?), but turned that down too. Then she offered up some dude's place over off 4th.

As we are driving there I asked her about Ashley. She said, yeah, she knew the story and told me about it. Asked after Kimmie and she's still out. Out after 12 and an until 10 PM. Funny I have never seen her in the afternoon recently.

So the place is some house converted into Apts. She walks over to 1st FR window and bangs. Two dues are at front door and let us in, inside is a THIRD dude! (WTF was I doing there? Idiot!) We go in the 1 BR she locks door and starts stripping.

Anyway, date with Chrissy was short and sweet. BBBJ, cfs-mish and a few minutes nut. Not overly tight but this girl has her keagle muscles and when I said grip she sure did! Man that nut felt awesome. Stood up and was having after shocks! Goodness. It was like the plug was pulled on a whole bunch of tension, etc.! Wow! I needed that.

So even in the rain, seems like MDA continues to yield up its bounty.

Good luck out there!

Chipper10
04-07-14, 16:03
Yes she is.Met her for the first time last week. Said she lost her old phone with all her contacts. What a great find. She seems to have her act together (for a pro anyway).

Happy hunting!

Milfsalot
04-08-14, 05:53
F- robin. Typical Elkton street meat. Which is to say regular drug trash trying to pass themselves off as pro dime pieces straight off the Vegas Strip. Robin and others from the area are hilarious quoting 50 and 60 for basic service. Sure you get them straight and they'll get to work for much less. But the whole act has just grown tiresome. Top it off, service ain't nothing special, at least for that rate.

Knowlytic
06-02-14, 00:53
About a year and a half back I picked up a petite girl with dirty blonde hair named Debbie around Elkton. It was at the cross of 40 and 7, near the bar and liquor store. I called her tonight but I'm guessing she changed her number. Anyone know where I can find her?

I used to see her a lot, but for a while I stopped.

Chipper10
06-08-14, 21:01
About a year and a half back I picked up a petite girl with dirty blonde hair named Debbie around Elkton. It was at the cross of 40 and 7, near the bar and liquor store. I called her tonight but I'm guessing she changed her number. Anyone know where I can find her?

I used to see her a lot, but for a while I stopped.If it the same Deb I saw off and on for a while she is presently staying with a dude and trying to get clean. After sending her a few text it is clear part of her agreement with the dude is her not working. I wish her nothing but good luck.

Chipper10
08-07-14, 11:22
Robin is back from a short hiatus. She is working out of the Newark area close to UD. She is in need of $. Car dates only at the present moment.

PM me for digits.

Chipper10
08-07-14, 11:35
Robin is back from a short hiatus. She is working out of the Newark area close to UD. She is in need of $. Car dates only at the present moment.

PM me for digits.Today I picked her up at a gas station. We found a secluded spot in industrial park. She provided PM while sucking my balls then finished me off taking all of me in she could. Removed the finger at the perfect moment. Man I missed her while she was away.

Milfsalot
10-09-14, 07:09
I repeat; F robin. LOL.

On to better news. I reconnected with belva recently. Older model mixed (black and white) SW with the body of a 20 something. A year ago she was all about the typical Elkton up sell with standard service. Must have caught her on a good day or she had her meds. Ol girl got to work with out of this world skills. She said she had gotten better. She didn't lie. Kept me tickling the tonsils with plenty of sound. Felt like I was in there Mish. She truly made love with her oral orifice. Cleared me out in less than 10 min for a Jackson. Job well done. I have digits for those interested.

She told me my Elkton fav Ashley (slightly tall, beautiful hips and thighs, nice face with mad dt skills) has been seen for awhile but there is plenty of other talent out and about. Unfortunately I made another pick up to find that most these girls still seem to believe they deserve be more block rates. Sorry backcountry bottom feeder, it ain't happening here. Belva is worth the up sell and will get treated accordingly. So is Ashley. The robin-types out there; hell no. LOL.

Afraven
10-12-14, 23:53
What sup fellas. I have been off the scene due to traveling. Got a chance to play in Germany and I have to tell you, out of country sex is the best and completely legal. Well no need to go into details about that since not the right board, but I spent a lot of money and had at least 10 encounters with model type mainly Romanian. Anyway got back home and had to chill a few weeks to recover. Both physically and financially. I read my main man ML post below and went on the hunt for the mixed prize. Well I spent a half hour being interrogated and harassed by Elkton ' s finest. Now, I just revealed who I am if they cruise this board, but I had to get the message / warning out. Now, I never made a pick up or even stopped or made any motions. I was pulled over for driving through the town with Delaware tags, plain and simple and flat out told this by the cops. They said they know we come to Elkton for the gas and the are tired of it. Said the are seeing to many Delaware tags pick up girls. Also warned me that Elkton is extremely small and they can see everything from where the sit, they wouldn't tell me where exactly they sit LOL. It was pretty funny to me to see them try and scare me into admitting what I was doing there, but I just kept saying "minding my business" which pissed them off. I know I'm always clean so searching my car meant nothing to me. I rubbed it in by continuing to cruise afterwards. Now, here's what I took away, they are watching hard. Be careful especially picking up if you have out of state tags. The biggest concern is making sure the girls don't leave anything illegal in your ride. Even a pipe will get you in cuffs. Be safe out there.

Cephlapod Love
10-13-14, 17:45
What sup fellas. I have been off the scene due to traveling. Got a chance to play in Germany and I have to tell you, out of country sex is the best and completely legal. Well no need to go into details about that since not the right board, but I spent a lot of money and had at least 10 encounters with model type mainly Romanian. Anyway got back home and had to chill a few weeks to recover. Both physically and financially. I read my main man ML post below and went on the hunt for the mixed prize. Well I spent a half hour being interrogated and harassed by Elkton ' s finest. Now, I just revealed who I am if they cruise this board, but I had to get the message / warning out. Now, I never made a pick up or even stopped or made any motions. I was pulled over for driving through the town with Delaware tags, plain and simple and flat out told this by the cops. They said they know we come to Elkton for the gas and the are tired of it. Said the are seeing to many Delaware tags pick up girls. Also warned me that Elkton is extremely small and they can see everything from where the sit, they wouldn't tell me where exactly they sit LOL. It was pretty funny to me to see them try and scare me into admitting what I was doing there, but I just kept saying "minding my business" which pissed them off. I know I'm always clean so searching my car meant nothing to me. I rubbed it in by continuing to cruise afterwards. Now, here's what I took away, they are watching hard. Be careful especially picking up if you have out of state tags. The biggest concern is making sure the girls don't leave anything illegal in your ride. Even a pipe will get you in cuffs. Be safe out there.Dude! You allowed them to search yer car? They had zero probably cause! No way, I'd consent to that. Locals like that could plant something. If they are gunna harass you make then lie to a judge to get a warrant. Time again for a review of the BUSTED video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

Afraven
10-14-14, 07:51
Dude! You allowed them to search yer car? They had zero probably cause! No way, I'd consent to that. Locals like that could plant something. If they are gunna harass you make then lie to a judge to get a warrant. Time again for a review of the BUSTED video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdACL,

I didn't want to go through the aggravation of being detained while the go get a search warrant, which they could absolutely get based on cruising the high drug area. I knew both my car and my person was completely clean so no worries on my end. If they are going to plant something on me, it wouldn't make a difference if the did it right in front of me or behind my back in their impound yard. Besides at that point they would tear the car up just to be asses because of me being a hard ass. A crooked cop is a crooked cop. Either way I would end up with a lawyer and legal fees. So, I chose the easier route. I do know my rights believe me, but in my opinion, some things just aren't worth the fight. This was the case. Now, if by chance I had someone in the car or just let someone out prior to the thorough cleaning, I would have invoked my rights.

Afraven
10-18-14, 22:37
Well, I was heading back in from bmore and thought I would swing thru Elkton just one trip. I told myself that I wouldn't circle and just Window shop to see what's out. Well ran into Kaitlin and was able to strategically park on a dark side street ahead of her and walk out to the main street. I got her and we walked back to the car and off we went. I know, I'm a little crazy after the ordeal I went through with Elkton PD, but hey, what can I say; addicted. Settled in to a parking lot for some nice slow neck. She was a cute little mixed breed that looks about 18. She has a spinner type of body, but can use some work on her mic skills. Now what really pissed me off is she didn't catch. In my experience I've learned to take off my shirt before the act and just have on a tee shirt. I keep a spare tee in the trunk and a kit with wipes, disinfectant, and paper towels. I wish she would have told me instead of hopping off it. I asked before we got started and she said she would catch. Needless to say, I will not be back for her. Actually only stopped because thought it was the chick ML was talking about. BTW. ML, clean out you box, I've been trying to respond to your PM.

Milfsalot
10-21-14, 07:40
Well, I was heading back in from bmore and thought I would swing thru Elkton just one trip. I told myself that I wouldn't circle and just Window shop to see what's out. Well ran into Kaitlin and was able to strategically park on a dark side street ahead of her and walk out to the main street. I got her and we walked back to the car and off we went. I know, I'm a little crazy after the ordeal I went through with Elkton PD, but hey, what can I say; addicted. Settled in to a parking lot for some nice slow neck. She was a cute little mixed breed that looks about 18. She has a spinner type of body, but can use some work on her mic skills. Now what really pissed me off is she didn't catch. In my experience I've learned to take off my shirt before the act and just have on a tee shirt. I keep a spare tee in the trunk and a kit with wipes, disinfectant, and paper towels. I wish she would have told me instead of hopping off it. I asked before we got started and she said she would catch. Needless to say, I will not be back for her. Actually only stopped because thought it was the chick ML was talking about. BTW. ML, clean out you box, I've been trying to respond to your PM.Thanks for the report and the heads up AF. Yes below told me there is a young redbone out there. Inbox should have some room now.

Milfsalot
10-21-14, 07:42
Well, I was heading back in from bmore and thought I would swing thru Elkton just one trip. I told myself that I wouldn't circle and just Window shop to see what's out. Well ran into Kaitlin and was able to strategically park on a dark side street ahead of her and walk out to the main street. I got her and we walked back to the car and off we went. I know, I'm a little crazy after the ordeal I went through with Elkton PD, but hey, what can I say; addicted. Settled in to a parking lot for some nice slow neck. She was a cute little mixed breed that looks about 18. She has a spinner type of body, but can use some work on her mic skills. Now what really pissed me off is she didn't catch. In my experience I've learned to take off my shirt before the act and just have on a tee shirt. I keep a spare tee in the trunk and a kit with wipes, disinfectant, and paper towels. I wish she would have told me instead of hopping off it. I asked before we got started and she said she would catch. Needless to say, I will not be back for her. Actually only stopped because thought it was the chick ML was talking about. BTW. ML, clean out you box, I've been trying to respond to your PM.There's a nice petite brown skin one out there but I've heard from several that she doesn't stop for black dude's. Also a young nice one working at mickey the's that I'm hoping to turn I. To my utr girl.

Milfsalot
10-21-14, 07:46
No one answered when I put this post in another section so figure I would try here. Has anyone seen that super fine server that works in the new IHOP on kirkwood. Light skin 30 something MILF. Got to be rocking double maybe triple the with a huge rear and small waste. Shorty is a perfect 10. Might be Spanish or mixed. Wow shorty is off the chain I'm headed back to see if I can speak some conversation over pancakes soon. LOL. She would end my monger career for good.

Cephlapod Love
10-23-14, 20:17
She would end my monger career for good.Banish the thought!

Er, and good luck!

Pappasmurf
11-03-14, 12:41
Just wanted to let everyone know, as of late it seems there is plenty to choose from in Elkton again. I guess things come and go in spurts, but lately I have been driving through and have noticed a bunch of old and new faces. Daytime or night, doesn't seem to matter, they are around and pretty easy to spot. I was coming down west main street lastnight around 8:30 pm and spotted 3 girls. One was a short blonde haired girl in her mid to late 20's with a nice body who was slowly walking on the side walk and gave me the look and a wave. Another girl was walking up towards west main from the music shop. She was about 5'6", brown hair, pretty good sized tits, in her early and mid 30's. She smiled and waved as well. I don't stop and pick girls up very often anymore, as I have enough girls numbers from ones that I see more or less regularly. I am always on the lookout for new good talent, so every now and then when something catches my eye I just have to give things a try.

Mtn Man
11-13-14, 12:29
Elkton is the new spot in cecil. There is a ton of girls I'll try to do a by name list and rates and reviews. I have and cpl number's depending on what type you like.

1. Heather tall blonde heavy set girl. She's a 4 face body is heavy set. Rate 10 for BBBJ or 30 for FS. Decent mic skills. As of late she has turned bat sh! T crazy will get mad if she sees you pick someone else up.

2. The red head. Face 4 body no idea was wearing a hoddie. Decent mic skills 20 BBBJ. Someone said she's preggo. Was in a hurry didn't have time for more.

I'll work on more reviews later as I can remember and try to get pics.

Milfsalot
11-14-14, 07:36
Clear your box dude. I just tried to PM with good news. All that typing for nothin. LOL.

Afraven
11-14-14, 10:42
Clear your box dude. I just tried to PM with good news. All that typing for nothin. LOL.ML,

Box is cleaned up bro.

Afraven
12-18-14, 09:45
I said I was done with Elkton, but found myself coming in from Aberdeen and the addiction got the best of me. I rolled through the normal spots and seen a few out in the cold. I noticed peaches sitting in her usually spot on main. If you frequent the area you know who I'm talking about. She is always sitting out there, but she would never come to my car. She's a slim BSW with a decent enough face. This time I stopped and just asked her why she never give me any conversation. She hops in and said it's because she doesn't do this, yea right. She conveniently quoted. 30 for BBBJ. Girl got skills, went to town bobbing. Only down side is she doesn't catch. I hate that shit, but in her defense, she told me ahead of time and had toilet paper in her pocket to catch. I declined her tissue and got my roll of paper towel for her. She didn't miss a beat and right as I was busting was able to hop off, get paper towel down and finish off with HJ. The weird thing is I enjoyed it and will probably pick her up again. Head game was so good that I want to try the full menu at a notel. BTW. Have any of you guys found a cheap notel near Elkton yet? Also, in Aberdeen by the Exxon station on 40, right by the train station, I swear I say a WSW waving at me, but when I turned around Aberdeen's finest was sitting in the train station lot watching the gas station. Any intel on this area would be appreciated as well. Looks like I need to take 40 instead of 95 from here on out.

RockyB
12-29-14, 22:41
I said I was done with Elkton, but found myself coming in from Aberdeen and the addiction got the best of me. I rolled through the normal spots and seen a few out in the cold. I noticed peaches sitting in her usually spot on main. If you frequent the area you know who I'm talking about. She is always sitting out there, but she would never come to my car. She's a slim BSW with a decent enough face. This time I stopped and just asked her why she never give me any conversation. She hops in and said it's because she doesn't do this, yea right. She conveniently quoted. 30 for BBBJ. Girl got skills, went to town bobbing. Only down side is she doesn't catch. I hate that shit, but in her defense, she told me ahead of time and had toilet paper in her pocket to catch. I declined her tissue and got my roll of paper towel for her. She didn't miss a beat and right as I was busting was able to hop off, get paper towel down and finish off with HJ. The weird thing is I enjoyed it and will probably pick her up again. Head game was so good that I want to try the full menu at a notel. BTW. Have any of you guys found a cheap notel near Elkton yet? Also, in Aberdeen by the Exxon station on 40, right by the train station, I swear I say a WSW waving at me, but when I turned around Aberdeen's finest was sitting in the train station lot watching the gas station. Any intel on this area would be appreciated as well. Looks like I need to take 40 instead of 95 from here on out.Peaches is my girl. Try the full monty. Positively worth the time.

Danzig19
01-03-15, 02:21
Anyone seen this one before? I was kinda skittish about seeing her. She wanted car date and to be picked up at the McDonald's on 273 & 13. Seemed kinda pushy. She was advertising on CL. I was just wondering if she was a street girl posting on there.

Justme8962
01-03-15, 14:52
Anyone seen this one before? I was kinda skittish about seeing her. She wanted car date and to be picked up at the McDonald's on 273 & 13. Seemed kinda pushy. She was advertising on CL. I was just wondering if she was a street girl posting on there.That's Dee. She is legit. Older late 30's early 40's. Normally works out of local hotel. Head game on point. Nice tight pussy. I have seen here a couple of times. She is definitely fun. She might have lost her room. She was always fun when I was with her.

Cephlapod Love
01-03-15, 17:07
Anyone seen this one before? I was kinda skittish about seeing her. She wanted car date and to be picked up at the McDonald's on 273 & 13. Seemed kinda pushy. She was advertising on CL. I was just wondering if she was a street girl posting on there.

She has been around for a WHILE. MO is to post on CL with ages from 39-42, usually in the NC area. Post is always something cute and suggests a donation to a charity, or some such other roundabout way of stating the obvious. Usually working out of hotels on 13 near NCCC airport. Sometimes working out of home in Elsmere. I haven't seen any reports on her working the streets, but that doesn't mean she hasn't.

Also she is always looking for mature guys and wants pictures. That picture of her is a new one. The old one has her in a chair with a Phillies shirt {see below}. Other pic is circa 2011 when she was over in NJ.

There are a few reviews of her on these boards. Prolly from last spring / summer.

I think she doesn't like the BS that goes with the territory and thus is pretty fast to call BullSh*T when she suspects it. I know I got cut off by her before and since that style doesn't work for me I took a pass. Oh, and I believe she offered a VERY "open-minded" menu at one point, which was another reason to take a pass.

Also, I'm not sure of her age, but suspect she is at least as old as stated in the adverts. Saw some posts toward the end of the year on CL that demonstrated there was something not cool between her and a client. Various accusations were tossed out there, none of which can be confirmed via an anonymous CL post.

That is about all I can reacall. Maybe those who reviewed her will chime in and direct your to those posts (in Wilmington?

Cephlapod Love
01-04-15, 20:09
MO is to post on CL with ages from 39-42, usually in the NC area. Post is always something cute and suggests a donation to a charity, or some such other roundabout way of stating the obvious. Usually working out of hotels on 13 near NCCC airport. Sometimes working out of home in Elsmere. I haven't seen any reports on her working the streets, but that doesn't mean she hasn't.Here is a typical post by DEE on CL.

Tonight - w4m - 41 (New Castle)

I am around all night for some nasty fun. I'm cool clean and discreet. Give me what I want, and you'll get what you want. Older dudes only. Half of 840 also desired. I host only.

Do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers.

Post I'd: 4832410651.

Posted: an hour ago.

Email to friend.

♥ best of.

Chipper10
01-21-15, 09:18
I know of a UTR near Newark that could use some business.

Late 20's, thin, car dates only unless you have a room.

Good skills in all areas. . 4 BBBJ, the rest is negotiable.

I'll pass the digits to experienced board members.

Cephlapod Love
01-24-15, 21:12
So I wandered down to the Wawa on Rte 13 across from the DMV to partake in some sub $2 petrol for the old hoopty. Man how long has it been since I've seen sub $2 gasoline? Jeez.

Anyway, I'm filling up and I see a thin girl, 5'4", 100#, long brown hair tied up on top of her head, wandering from the door to the island that is the parking lot partition. Went inside and paid for the petrol (it took a while due to some drama). When I came back out she was still wandering and looking. So being in the good Samaritan mode, I made my way over there to see if she needed a ride. She did!

She jumped in and told me she had to be at a place down the street and was dreading a walk, but had time to chat. While we were chatting she grabbed my junk and placed my hand under her shirt on her A-level breasts. None-the-less this had an effect on me and soon I was experiencing a case of edema! I inquired if she might enjoy going some place to meditate and pray and have various religious discussions, and if the spirit was with us a religious awakening! We must have been on the same page as she thought I'd never ask.

So off we went to a warm inside location. She turned down the alcohol as a proper temperance woman might. We soon found ourselves locked in a deep religious experience. We had lovely conversations on a number of topics: Missionaries, riding side saddle, cowgirls, doggies and interestingly some on a nude Bo Jangles! She also was a card carrying member of the Daughters Against Temperance Yahoos, though not well groomed in the role. She was light as a feather, her hip bones quite prominent, her ribs easily countable and some minor acne. There was no rushing, allowing the spirit to develop as it would.

After the spirit moved us our religious awakening complete, I was able to drop her off at a location to her liking. She was having some hard times in her life, sleeping in the car overnight a few nights and then the heater going out on the car and the baby needing diapers. Since I hate to see anyone suffer I helped her out with a Grant.

We must have been close as she told me her name was Ann and she shared her digits with me, imploring me to not be a stranger.

My good deed done, I wandered into the night to do battle with potholes and test my suspension & tires.

PathFinder24
01-25-15, 01:32
So I wandered down to the Wawa on Rte 13 across from the DMV to partake in some sub $2 petrol for the old hoopty. Man how long has it been since I've seen sub $2 gasoline? Jeez.

Anyway, I'm filling up and I see a thin girl, 5'4", 100#, long brown hair tied up on top of her head, wandering from the door to the island that is the parking lot partition. Went inside and paid for the petrol (it took a while due to some drama). When I came back out she was still wandering and looking. So being in the good Samaritan mode, I made my way over there to see if she needed a ride. She did!

She jumped in and told me she had to be at a place down the street and was dreading a walk, but had time to chat. While we were chatting she grabbed my junk and placed my hand under her shirt on her A-level breasts. None-the-less this had an effect on me and soon I was experiencing a case of edema! I inquired if she might enjoy going some place to meditate and pray and have various religious discussions, and if the spirit was with us a religious awakening! We must have been on the same page as she thought I'd never ask.

So off we went to a warm inside location. She turned down the alcohol as a proper temperance woman might. We soon found ourselves locked in a deep religious experience. We had lovely conversations on a number of topics: Missionaries, riding side saddle, cowgirls, doggies and interestingly some on a nude Bo Jangles! She also was a card carrying member of the Daughters Against Temperance Yahoos, though not well groomed in the role. She was light as a feather, her hip bones quite prominent, her ribs easily countable and some minor acne. There was no rushing, allowing the spirit to develop as it would.

After the spirit moved us our religious awakening complete, I was able to drop her off at a location to her liking. She was having some hard times in her life, sleeping in the car overnight a few nights and then the heater going out on the car and the baby needing diapers. Since I hate to see anyone suffer I helped her out with a Grant.

We must have been close as she told me her name was Ann and she shared her digits with me, imploring me to not be a stranger.

My good deed done, I wandered into the night to do battle with potholes and test my suspension & tires.I have to say that this was an awesome post! I had to reread twice it was so good. Looks like another area to add to my drives to see what isgoing on. If I may ask, did she host our did you grab a room somewhere?

Cephlapod Love
01-25-15, 16:37
I have to say that this was an awesome post! I had to reread twice it was so good. Looks like another area to add to my drives to see what isgoing on. If I may ask, did she host our did you grab a room somewhere?Perhaps being new one wasn't aware that this site is blessed with a whole host of stroll maps! The idea a gift from a couple of area mongers who have matriculated beyond USASG for various reasons. Sure wish someone else would pick up the mantle and keep that thread updated with new cities as they emerge.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?6639-SW-Stroll-Maps

I think one can get the sense of a "loop" in there some where.

Personally I think MDA, 4th & LA are more productive these days but hey, others might disagree.

Finally, She was living in her car, so no she didn't host. But she has working digits!

Chipper10
02-25-15, 11:25
She is still looking for business.

Robin.

I know of a UTR near Newark that could use some business.

Late 20's, thin, car dates only unless you have a room.

Good skills in all areas. . 4 BBBJ, the rest is negotiable.

I'll pass the digits to experienced board members.

Justme8962
02-26-15, 18:38
I have a cute little spinner looking for work. Awesome head game. Tight shaved little kitty. I have her digits and will share with regular members and senior members. Inbox me.

Cephlapod Love
03-01-15, 22:02
Anybody run into a girl named Vanessa on MDA? It was dark and too many clothes to give a good description. She is however a talker with plenty of opinions and a line as long as telegraph cable.

May date out of houses she cleans in the area, or her house near / on Lower Oak. Went8 to an address on Wes2 t St near 9th to cop4.

Could it have been Caitlin or Brooke?

Mtn Man
03-31-15, 14:12
So I decided to go fishing for some dark meat today. I got on BP and found a cpl interesting ads, but I decided to give the loop in elkton a try as I rolled though 3 girls were out. I spotted a familiar face. One of the girls from BP was strolling. I made the pick up and we were off to the spot. Agreed on. 4 for full service head was a 5. Had her get k9 she was so tight I haven't had a girl this tight since high school. Pounder her hard for a few minutes and busted. Here is the BP add she is the girl in the pic her head game is a little lacking but her attitude and how tight she is made for a good date. I won't suggest paying BP prices.

http://delaware.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/all-about-yhu-remy-ma-4432074782/4171389

Mtn Man
04-10-15, 09:12
So I decided last night on my way to work I would stop by the walmart strip to see if anyone was out. When I drove by the dollar store this little figure comes out of the shadows. I cursed by to make sure she wasn't just a civilian. Once I was certain she was looking I made the pick up. As we do the cop check I felt some very nice large see cups or small the cup. I accidentally on purpose turned on the dome light to see what you had in the truck. We agreed on a. 40 BBBJ with some throat action with the possibility of an upgrade if service was good. I took her to the normal spot I use, she started getting to work and holy crap she is a trooper. She was gaging and tearing up. With her head skills I decided for the upgraded. Went miss, doggy and cowgirl. She is a squirter. When I got close to blast off she got on all 4 and swallow every drop. We cleaned up and started talking as I drove her to the drop off. I inquired a out the backdoor and it is available. She said she don't normally come out, and I belive her she is kinda a UTR girl. She also stated that on the 10th she's reporting to jail for 5 months but she took my number and said she would keep in contact. She goes by Gina. Damage was. 40 for BBBJ with cim the upgrade to FS was. 20 and back door was. 40 additional. I have picked up a lot and she is a diamond in the rough. Here is her pics the face shot was taken without approval that why she has a werid look and the kitty pic was after the fact.

On a side note. Guys if you see someone pick up a girl don't follow them and park near them and the follow until she's dropped off. The guy in the blue cherokee I'm talking to you.

Cephlapod Love
04-11-15, 09:10
So I decided last night on my way to work I would stop by the walmart strip to see if anyone was out. When I drove by the dollar store this little figure comes out of the shadows. I cursed by to make sure she wasn't just a civilian. Once I was certain she was looking I made the pick up. As we do the cop check I felt some very nice large see cups or small the cup. I accidentally on purpose turned on the dome light to see what you had in the truck. We agreed on a. 40 BBBJ with some throat action with the possibility of an upgrade if service was good. I took her to the normal spot I use, she started getting to work and holy crap she is a trooper. She was gaging and tearing up. With her head skills I decided for the upgraded. Went miss, doggy and cowgirl. She is a squirter. When I got close to blast off she got on all 4 and swallow every drop. We cleaned up and started talking as I drove her to the drop off. I inquired a out the backdoor and it is available. She said she don't normally come out, and I belive her she is kinda a UTR girl. She also stated that on the 10th she's reporting to jail for 5 months but she took my number and said she would keep in contact. She goes by Gina. Damage was. 40 for BBBJ with cim the upgrade to FS was. 20 and back door was. 40 additional. I have picked up a lot and she is a diamond in the rough. Here is her pics the face shot was taken without approval that why she has a werid look and the kitty pic was after the fact.

On a side note. Guys if you see someone pick up a girl don't follow them and park near them and the follow until she's dropped off. The guy in the blue cherokee I'm talking to you.WOW! Good report. Covered all the bases. Kudos!

Graham111
04-17-15, 07:07
Saw her yesterday for some road head. Advertising on CL right now. Pleasant enough but very business focused. Cephlapod called it correctly.

Here is a typical post by DEE on CL.

Tonight - w4m - 41 (New Castle)

I am around all night for some nasty fun. I'm cool clean and discreet. Give me what I want, and you'll get what you want. Older dudes only. Half of 840 also desired. I host only.

Do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers.

Post I'd: 4832410651.

Posted: an hour ago.

Email to friend.

♥ best of.

PathFinder24
04-17-15, 18:28
Hey Mtn Man.

I probably just think for the worst in all, but that might have been pimp, friend, etc watching out for her, or ready to roll you. I'm sure more to the story and you kept an eye on him and were safe, but like I said, I always presume the worse during these situations.

PathFinder.

On a side note. Guys if you see someone pick up a girl don't follow them and park near them and the follow until she's dropped off. The guy in the blue cherokee I'm talking to you.

Cephlapod Love
05-07-15, 10:23
If memory serves, this time of year (now & next month) is about the time that one usually sees notice in the News Journal about a sweep on the streets. Last year there was a couple of streets where the girls tell me EVERY dude was stopped for no reason.

So if one is cruising the streets:

1) Make at least ONE window shopping pass, if not two passes, before making a scoop. You're looking for what is off to the side, around the corner, up the hill.

2) Don't be obvious when scooping, consider making eye contact and pulling around the corner. Don't stop in THE street (4,LA,9,MDA,13)

3) If it looks too good to be true, pass it up.

4) NEVER talk to a girl at length if her bottom isn't firmly planted in your car.

5) Look on the Front Page and read the 22 rules, re-read them 2 more times. Internalize them, know them COLD.

Oh, and a girl who got nabbed in last year's sweep told me the "Cop Check" was a FAIL! The Dude actually touched her breasts. So I'd make sure it included two sets of skin on skin contact with genitalia along with verbalization of what was being done: "Oh your p*ssy feels so warm" or "Oh, I like the way your touching my the*ck!

Someone always ends up a statistic and their picture in the newspaper, Get educated, get smart. Be safe!

Milfsalot
05-07-15, 17:56
Aims to please. One of the few elktonians who seems to understand the market. Those who have provided Intel feel free to pm for digits.

Mtn Man
05-13-15, 10:07
So yesterday I was feeling the need for a release so I hopped in the car and head to the loop in elkton. It was dead the frist time around. So I grabed lunch and made a 2nd loop. As I rolled by the bail bonds place a young lady in a red shirt caught my eye so I went closer for a look see. As I drove by I noticed a very familiar face. It was Amy who I hadn't seen in a year. She normally works in Northeast but due to her warrant she was hiding out looking for a some help. I made the pick up and we were heading to the spot. Once there we agreed on the tution. Normal rate bbj. 2 or FS for. 3, but she cut me a deal and we did FS for. 2. Her report card is BJ was maybe 7, standing k9 was a 6 (she's got some kinda road rash on your tailbone). Also have number. I do have pics but they won'toad from my phone.

Later that night I was heading to work and I was feeling a little tense so I crused but wally world in NE. I was hoping Gina was out but no such luck. As I crossed the pet store I Noticed a tall wavy hair brunette. So I made the pick up she said she normally works of her phone. We agreed to standard bbj. 2. Found a quick spot and went to it. She did good cim and swallowed it all. She said she looking for people to provide assistance. Report card. Looks maybe 7 for a SW (she's got a little gut on her)(civi 5) bbj 8 she deep throats and swallows so I give bonus points for that.

Cephlapod Love
05-15-15, 11:55
So yesterday I was feeling the need for a release so I hopped in the car and head to the loop in elkton. As I drove by I noticed a very familiar face. It was Amy who I hadn't seen in a year.

Later that night I was heading to work and I was feeling a little tense so I crused but wally world in NE. I Noticed a tall wavy hair brunette. Good reviews of the action! Just the facts. Well done! Thanks!

Mtn Man
05-19-15, 13:50
So today I was curing the loop trying to avoid the LE attention. I noticed a chubby girl wear black stretch pants and a green top. The block was dead so made the easy pick up on this one. I took her to the spot as we were driving she said she was trying to raise money to get hubby out of jail (we have all heard these stories before) then she said she had been advertising on backpage.

(Link below) . We agreed on. 2 for bbj with cim. She did good nice and sloppy and attempted deep throat twice but gaged and started coughing. I was dieing laughing she said she would keep trying I just told her she gets a a for effort. I bust and she swallows and we're off to the drop off. Report card. Looks she's got a pretty good baby pouch SW and 3 or 4 civi. Skills BJ 6 or 7 I give her a pount for the 2nd dptroat try. Guys these girls on backpage in elkton can be had a walker prices don't over pay.

http://delaware.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/nice-wit-it-nikki-in-calls-only-early-bird-special/4178661

Milfsalot
05-22-15, 16:50
Apologies for the late replies to pm. She is wide open and looking for biz. Bent over the booth was looking surprisingly nice in little shorts. Nice and soft too.

Mtn Man
05-26-15, 08:16
This is Amy from Elkton.

Afraven
06-09-15, 19:52
Hey fellas, be very careful in Elkton, I knew it was only a matter of time before bust happen. I am not going to post a link because of the rules of the board, not displaying arrest info of individuals and names are listed in the article. Google 5 arrested for prostitution in Elkton to read the report for yourself.

Heed this warning: undercover officers from Harford county was used. This time the targeted the girls, next time it's going to be mongers. Elkton is just too hot and I have been saying that for months. I only ride through here and there to window shop, but I seen the writing on the wall a while ago. Town is too small and doesn't matter where you try to pick up, it is, extremely easy for LEO to see. You've been warned. Good luck and stay safe!

Pappasmurf
06-09-15, 20:25
Again, I have a girl that could use some help. I have known this girl for about 8 months now and she has run into some financial problems. She is 22 yrs old and cute. She doesn't do this sort of thing often but really needs some help. She is located in the Elkton / Newark area. I can also provide a few pics. She is about 5'6" tall, long brown hair, nice athletic body type, perky be sized tits, shaved tight pussy and a nice ass. PM me for more info and her digits.

Thanks,

PappaSmurf.

Gadshill
06-09-15, 23:17
Hey fellas, be very careful in Elkton, I knew it was only a matter of time before bust happen. I am not going to post a link because of the rules of the board, not displaying arrest info of individuals and names are listed in the article. Google 5 arrested for prostitution in Elkton to read the report for yourself.

Heed this warning: undercover officers from Harford county was used. This time the targeted the girls, next time it's going to be mongers. Elkton is just too hot and I have been saying that for months. I only ride through here and there to window shop, but I seen the writing on the wall a while ago. Town is too small and doesn't matter where you try to pick up, it is, extremely easy for LEO to see. You've been warned. Good luck and stay safe!Thanks for the Heads Up. Was going to cruise the area soon but a detour is in order.

Gads.

Cephlapod Love
06-10-15, 03:28
I am not going to post a link because of the rules of the board, not displaying arrest info of individuals and names are listed in the article. GoUm, now I'm no expert, but I think the policy here is that one can not post contact info, real names, e-mail addresses, etc.

I could be wrong, but I do not think it is improper to post links to news articles in which such info is given.

Again, I could be wrong, but I think the site is NOT here to be used to embarrass or harass individuals. I do think it allows dissemination of information pertinent to hobbyists staying safe. I would think knowing who got nabbed, and potentially could flip into "decoy" status working with LE is of interest here and would be permitted. In fact, isn't there a thread Titled "News and Media Reports"? Seems like that would be barren without the ability to post a link.

So, while I think copying and pasting a bust article would violate the rules here, posting a link to said article is not.

Mtn Man
06-10-15, 07:42

Heed this warning: undercover officers from Harford county was used. This time the targeted the girls, next time it's going to be mongers. Elkton is just too hot and I have been saying that for months. I only ride through here and there to window shop, but I seen the writing on the wall a while ago. Town is too small and doesn't matter where you try to pick up, it is, extremely easy for LEO to see. You've been warned. Good luck and stay safe!I have reviewed 3 of those girls recently.

Cephlapod Love
06-10-15, 12:08
Um, now I'm no expert, but I think the policy here is that one can not post contact info, real names, e-mail addresses, etc.

I could be wrong, but I do not think it is improper to post links to news articles in which such info is given.

Again, I could be wrong, but I think the site is NOT here to be used to embarrass or harass individuals. I do think it allows dissemination of information pertinent to hobbyists staying safe. I would think knowing who got nabbed, and potentially could flip into "decoy" status working with LE is of interest here and would be permitted. In fact, isn't there a thread Titled "News and Media Reports"? Seems like that would be barren without the ability to post a link.

So, while I think copying and pasting a bust article would violate the rules here, posting a link to said article is not.OK, for my own edification, I contacted the Admin about this and he was kind enough to help out with clarifications.

As it turns out, I over thought things in this case and dug deeper into the rules than I needed to. I was partial wrong too. What is relevant to this issue shows up when one opens the box to compose a message. See attached!

Bottom line: It is OK to post links to media reports about LE activities.

Also, such report can be posted here, but the real names and addresses need to be redacted.

Admin draws the line 'between "legitimate" news outlets and "which hooker got busted" outlets in this manner. If the outlet prints all kinds of news it's legitimate, if all they print is who got busted they are not.'.

######################################################################

So it looks like all of the following is acceptable (as redacted).

http://www.cecildaily.com/news/local_news/article_907824f6-407f-50af-94f9-d6e5dbd9ca9a.html

Five women charged in Elkton prostitution sting

Posted: Tuesday, June 9, 2015 11:00 am | Updated: 8:09 pm, Tue Jun 9, 2015.
By Carl Hamilton cahamilton@cecilwhig.com

ELKTON Five women are facing criminal charges after a one-day sting operation aimed at cracking down on prostitutes conducting business along streets in downtown Elkton, according to Cecil County District Court records.

Elkton Police Department investigators conducted the covert initiative on Thursday, with the assistance of undercover Harford County Sheriff's Office deputies who drove unmarked vehicles in town, while posing as potential prostitution customers, commonly called "Johns," police reported.

"We believed it would be beneficial to use Harford Sheriff's deputies as the decoys because their faces are unrecognizable to (the suspects). Our officers are well-known to some of (the suspects) due to past cases," explained Capt. Joseph Zurolo, an EPD spokesman. "We have cooperated with the Harford Sheriff's Office in the past. ".

After the suspects flagged down the undercover officers and got into their vehicles, they allegedly offered to perform the same sex act on the covert agents at specified prices ranging from $25 to $40, police said.

At that point, the undercover agents signaled officers in an unspecified way that a sex-for-money "agreement" had been made, prompting those backup officers to converge on the vehicles and arrest the suspects, police added.

The undercover operation focused on the west side of town, with an emphasis on the 200 block of West Main Street, Landing Lane, West Pulaski Highway and Mackall and Osage streets, according to Zurolo. The initiative started early afternoon Thursday and ended in the early evening, he noted.

Zurolo reported that complaints from residents in that area of town and observations made by EPD patrol officers and investigators resulted in the crackdown on prostitution.

Charged with general prostitution are XXXX, 28, of the unit block of SSSSS in Elkton; YYYYY, 45, of the 200 block of HHHHHH in Elkton; ZZZZZZZ, 27, of the 200 block of LLLL in Elkton; WWWWWWWWW, 25, of the 300 block of HHHHH in Elkton; and QQQQQQQQ, 29, of the 100 block of GGGGGG in Elkton, court records show.

XXXXXX and YYYYYY also are charged with possession of an illegal drug and possession of drug paraphernalia, which investigators confiscated after their arrests, according to court records.

The suspects were released on personal recognizance, court records show.

Cephlapod Love
06-10-15, 12:15
Always kinda wondered where was the Elkton Stroll. Looks like the news report outlined things!

Anyone have additional streets?

Mtn Man
06-10-15, 14:09
Always kinda wondered where was the Elkton Stroll. Looks like the news report outlined things!

Anyone have additional streets?I have most of my luck there I have gotten lucky a few times in the manor but I don't suggest hanging around to long in that area. As of late in have had a lot of luck in taco bell and mcdonalds. By the truck stop. Those backpage chick workout of those hotels. When the phone stops ringing ther start moving. Also the road behind the knights in is pretty good to.

Mtn Man
06-12-15, 06:39
Well got a text from one of the jailbird from Elkton, there all out now most have moved south 1 exit and are by the j or wally world. Business is open again.

Afraven
06-13-15, 13:31
Well got a text from one of the jailbird from Elkton, there all out now most have moved south 1 exit and are by the j or wally world. Business is open again.Thanks for the Intel Mtn Man, I seen some activity down by the other J off of Newark Elkton road. Also, ran into Kaitlin / Remy or whatever she's calling herself these days. She was actually looking pretty good, but her head game not up to par and I didn't have time to get a room so I passed. Since I was heading that way from work thought I would still do a drive thru Elkton main stroll. 2 days in a row there is a cute WSW with her hair dyed pink, she just stands on the same corner. I did some recon to see if anything looks unusual, buy couldn't tell. I decided not to attempt a pickup because my gut is telling me the next sting is going to be reversed for "johns". Just my feeling though. Also, there is a slim black girl that walks pretty fast down main street. I see her all the time, but don't think she's working. Yesterday she had on some really short shorts and a white tee shirt. I blew my horn just to see if she was, a player, but no response. I would like to smash her little ass. I think her man white and I see them going into a house all, the way up main st just on the block where the street becomes a 2 way. Anyone have any Intel on either of these 2?

Mtn Man
06-13-15, 15:27
Thanks for the Intel Mtn Man, I seen some activity down by the other J off of Newark Elkton road. Also, ran into Kaitlin / Remy or whatever she's calling herself these days. She was actually looking pretty good, but her head game not up to par and I didn't have time to get a room so I passed. Since I was heading that way from work thought I would still do a drive thru Elkton main stroll. 2 days in a row there is a cute WSW with her hair dyed pink, she just stands on the same corner. I did some recon to see if anything looks unusual, buy couldn't tell. I decided not to attempt a pickup because my gut is telling me the next sting is going to be reversed for "johns". Just my feeling though. Also, there is a slim black girl that walks pretty fast down main street. I see her all the time, but don't think she's working. Yesterday she had on some really short shorts and a white tee shirt. I blew my horn just to see if she was, a player, but no response. I would like to smash her little ass. I think her man white and I see them going into a house all, the way up main st just on the block where the street becomes a 2 way. Anyone have any Intel on either of these 2?Normally a chick named chevy has always had some really werid hair. But she's either very tanned or mixed so I'm not sure. The girl in the short isn't walking. If you ready the article on Facebook about the bust I'm pretty sure she comment on it. If it's the one I'm thinking.

Milfsalot
06-13-15, 20:56
Thanks for the Intel Mtn Man, I seen some activity down by the other J off of Newark Elkton road. Also, ran into Kaitlin / Remy or whatever she's calling herself these days. She was actually looking pretty good, but her head game not up to par and I didn't have time to get a room so I passed. Since I was heading that way from work thought I would still do a drive thru Elkton main stroll. 2 days in a row there is a cute WSW with her hair dyed pink, she just stands on the same corner. I did some recon to see if anything looks unusual, buy couldn't tell. I decided not to attempt a pickup because my gut is telling me the next sting is going to be reversed for "johns". Just my feeling though. Also, there is a slim black girl that walks pretty fast down main street. I see her all the time, but don't think she's working. Yesterday she had on some really short shorts and a white tee shirt. I blew my horn just to see if she was, a player, but no response. I would like to smash her little ass. I think her man white and I see them going into a house all, the way up main st just on the block where the street becomes a 2 way. Anyone have any Intel on either of these 2?She works Af but she don't f with the black meat. LOL heard that from several sources. Anywho, on to the next one. Her loss.

Pappasmurf
06-17-15, 21:07
Again, I have a girl that could use some help. I have known this girl for about 8 months now and she has run into some financial problems. She is 22 yrs old and cute. She doesn't do this sort of thing often but really needs some help. She is located in the Elkton / Newark area. I can also provide a few pics. She is about 5'6" tall, long brown hair, nice athletic body type, perky be sized tits, shaved tight pussy and a nice ass. PM me for more info and her digits.

Thanks,

PappaSmurf.Here is a pic of Aubrey, my UTR girl that everyone has been asking about.

Enjoy,

PappaSmurf.

Jmswozniak
07-08-15, 15:25
I can confirm that the track in Elkton is hot right now. During my run around 12:00 - 3:00 AM I saw a couple of girls out, but there was some guy on a BMX bike who seemed to be hassling every girl on the track until they gave up and went home. At one point I observed this guy talking with a Elkton Cop on route 40. I assume he was working with them. Be careful out there.

I did succeed in picking up Joanna. We went to a spot behind a shopping center and no sooner were we parked and doing the deed when a Elkton Cop rolled up on us. O'Vey. Fortuntanetly the cop was not interested in doing paperwork and motioned to us to get the hell out of their. I did not ask any questions and left pronto!

Be careful in Elkton as they are watching the area.

Afraven
08-05-15, 17:20
Just ran the Elkton track to see what was out. A few girls are out right now. I'm pressed for time so just window shopping, no time to partake. I ran into Kaitlin / Remy or whatever name she decides to use this week. Looks like she has a bun in the oven. So, which one of you degenerates left a side in her? Anyway we only chatted a bit because I had to run. She was trying to convince me for a quick head job, but her head game is whack, so I passed. Asked for digits so I can meet later on and she said the same old story that someone stole her phone. She hungry right now so if you are in the area might get a good deal. She said she will meet me tomorrow for a trip to the notel so I can beat that thing down. ML my man this might be another preggo for you if you can catch her. Stay safe and report to follow soon.

Mtn Man
08-05-15, 18:02
Just ran the Elkton track to see what was out. A few girls are out right now. I'm pressed for time so just window shopping, no time to partake. I ran into Kaitlin / Remy or whatever name she decides to use this week. Looks like she has a bun in the oven. So, which one of you degenerates left a side in her? Anyway we only chatted a bit because I had to run. She was trying to convince me for a quick head job, but her head game is whack, so I passed. Asked for digits so I can meet later on and she said the same old story that someone stole her phone. She hungry right now so if you are in the area might get a good deal. She said she will meet me tomorrow for a trip to the notel so I can beat that thing down. ML my man this might be another preggo for you if you can catch her. Stay safe and report to follow soon.I though there was a bump last night. That random thunderstorm sent me running so I never had time to circle back.

Afraven
08-06-15, 11:00
I though there was a bump last night. That random thunderstorm sent me running so I never had time to circle back.Mtn,

I haven't confirmed it with her yet, but I know how small she was a few months ago and there is definitely a stomach bump now. She stood me up this morning. We made plans yesterday to meet this morning and when I rolled thru she wasn't out or anyone else. Damn I wish she would get a phone. Head game is whack, but the full menu was on point.

Afraven
08-06-15, 17:42
Mtn,

I haven't confirmed it with her yet, but I know how small she was a few months ago and there is definitely a stomach bump now. She stood me up this morning. We made plans yesterday to meet this morning and when I rolled thru she wasn't out or anyone else. Damn I wish she would get a phone. Head game is whack, but the full menu was on point.Just rode thru thr loop again and Remy is out with the same blue dress on. When I talked to her briefly yesterday, she was sweaty and wiping face with a towel. I know that I'm a dirty dog, but wasn't willing to try a car date. Now she may have showered and put the same thing back on, but I wasn't risking a stinky snatch so I passed. Checked out the rates of all the local notels and the are all 60. So, if I wanted to get a room and have her shower, it would run me about 100. Not paying that for street meat. Don't want the funk on me or in my ride and don't want head only from her, so I passed. One of you nice mongers should get her a room for the night, LOL.

Mtn Man
08-06-15, 20:45
Just rode thru thr loop again and Remy is out with the same blue dress on. When I talked to her briefly yesterday, she was sweaty and wiping face with a towel. I know that I'm a dirty dog, but wasn't willing to try a car date. Now she may have showered and put the same thing back on, but I wasn't risking a stinky snatch so I passed. Checked out the rates of all the local notels and the are all 60. So, if I wanted to get a room and have her shower, it would run me about 100. Not paying that for street meat. Don't want the funk on me or in my ride and don't want head only from her, so I passed. One of you nice mongers should get her a room for the night, LOL.I rode though around noon she was out and so was "chevy" before I could scoop up chevy etons finest put some bracelets on her and drove her away for warrants. So I cruze back where reemy in the blue dress was but she was gone. So I found a blonde older chick flower printed dress. She did the wave and I picked her up did the LEO check and as we were driving to the spot my nose got a horrible ordor. It smelled like death. I drove her back and kicked her ass to the curb. Her name is megan and holy shit she stinks. I rolled out after that and visited my friend since her man went to work.

Afraven
08-18-15, 09:44
I rolled through the Elkton stroll yesterday on my way home from work, just to window shop. I ran into Remy at the 7-11 in a tight little red skirt. She had been doing in calls off of BP and there was an issue at the notel so she was getting out of there. Asked if I wanted a date and I told her I didn't want head. She said she got a spot. On the way there, I asked if she was pregnant and she said no. Anyway found out yesterday that there are several $10 rent a rooms in the area for you gentlemen that were looking for a spot. The girls in the area should know where they are. As for me, I won't use one again. Let's just say there was more activity in the spot then my comfort level.

Mtn Man
08-18-15, 15:24
Well I got off work a little early and decided to cruze e town. I made a couple laps only things out were erica aka bigger girl and remy. I passed on both then I notice this long legged Burnette with a red shirt and some werid ass tie died shorts walking in town. I crepped by a few time with no nod or wave. So I drove over to the manor and it was died once back by the hardware store I Noticed legs again this time I got the low wave. I swooped in and made the pickup. Once the LEO check was complete I went to the big park and found a nice place to "talk" conversation included some brain and standing doggy. BJ was covered it was decent wasn't the best but wasn't the worst. I upgraded and spun her around. She is shaven not extremely tight. But I got my nut, she let me pound hard for like 15 minutes without complaint. Once back in the hoopty. We where having small talk and she said she advertises on BP. I asked her to show me the link and I have included it. Rating looks she's maybe 6 civi and 7. 5 SW. She has some long legs she looks really tall but is only 5 ft7 maybe 120 lbs and small a cups. BJ was 5 with a bag if she would let me take it off I'd give 6 or 7. Standing dog I'll give a 7 didn't complain and actually creamed a little bit. Overall good time. Damage done was. 2 for BJ and. 4 for FS. I have digits if needed.

http://delaware.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/blue-eyed-princess/4358116

Cephlapod Love
08-18-15, 20:33
Was in town on Sunday for other business and saw this girl standing on the corner of Main & 213. She was in a white belly shirt and white short shorts. Ended up scooping her. Told me her name was Stephanie.

The girl I scooped looked just OK. She had taut legs but they we a bit thicker: I. E not skinny, rail thin. She had wide hips and a small bit of belly that was kinda rippled like cottage cheese. Boobs were unremarkable. And face OK. Long brown hair.

Anyway asked about an indoor date and she refused. So asked about digits and she got a bit angry. Dumped her off in the midst of some drama and went on.

Milfsalot
08-19-15, 04:51
Was in town on Sunday for other business and saw this girl standing on the corner of Main & 213. She was in a white belly shirt and white short shorts. Ended up scooping her. Told me her name was Stephanie.

The girl I scooped looked just OK. She had taut legs but they we a bit thicker: I. E not skinny, rail thin. She had wide hips and a small bit of belly that was kinda rippled like cottage cheese. Boobs were unremarkable. And face OK. Long brown hair.

Anyway asked about an indoor date and she refused. So asked about digits and she got a bit angry. Dumped her off in the midst of some drama and went on.Ceph, that sounds like DR expert Steph, altho I remember her going by "ashley" maybe, who knows. Did she have wide hips but not that round of an ass? Thicker than average thighs WSW and yes, unremarkable face but for SW kinda pretty? I been hoping to run into her for years. Her dt skills are the best in town altho she doesn't seem to like FS.

Cephlapod Love
08-19-15, 11:08
Tried sending a note.

PathFinder24
08-21-15, 23:30
A couple of recent hits in NC. Out during the evening commute and later. Heather is brunette, slightly chunky 5'4" or so decent mic skills and mich. Kalli, a darker brunette, skinny 5'3" or so, awesome mic and decent doggy. Will repeat for the mic work. Both WSW, I believe they stay together, standard fare. Heavy LE presence around there so best to scoop and run. Heather's digits dead (of course), Kalli's still work, but PM me for them and location.

RockyB
08-31-15, 21:57
Did a quick drive through tonight and came across a drop dead gorgeous "to good to be true" spinner. Got the look but couldn't make the scoop. Young brunette, short shorts and super tight looking body. Any Intel appreciated.

Charlieparker
09-03-15, 18:34
Did a quick drive through tonight and came across a drop dead gorgeous "to good to be true" spinner. Got the look but couldn't make the scoop. Young brunette, short shorts and super tight looking body. Any Intel appreciated.Could be Stephine, she has a sweet ass and likes to show it. She's worth it.

Pappasmurf
09-10-15, 14:04
Did a quick drive through tonight and came across a drop dead gorgeous "to good to be true" spinner. Got the look but couldn't make the scoop. Young brunette, short shorts and super tight looking body. Any Intel appreciated.That does sound like Steph. She fits the description to a tee. She is 23 yrs old and not always in the Elkton area. She does operate off BP as well, both in the Elkton area and the Eastern Shore area. She seems to split time between OC and Elkton. One thing to keep in mind with her though is, she refuses to do FS. Only thing on the menu is BJ. And I wouldn't really say her head game is top notch, closer to just below average in my opinion. Personally, at least for me, not worth the time. But as always YMMV.

-PappaSmurf.

Milfsalot
09-18-15, 11:30
Another pretty decent find. Noticeable by her beautiful the rack that compliments a cute face, in a country girl type of way. Seeks to please and did the job for standard rate. Brunette and average height. Slim build altho a little tummy underneath those clothes but nothing appalling. Scoop her quick; while not too indiscreet, I don't believe it will be long before she's picked up by the boys.

Also, anyone met that super thick pawg that can be seen on main St. Spotted her the other day but she had kids with her. Even Mary said she had seen that ass and was ready to holler. Not sure if she works or not; altho she had kids, she was doing that frantic back and forth "I'm looking for the street doc" walk. Also met a hot MILF brunette but are was holding sacks for her bf / pimp / supplier at the time and wouldn't budge.

J Richard
09-21-15, 11:58
Anyone experienced Jodi recently? She's been on 9 lately and formerly 4 or 5 years ago on GP.

Pappasmurf
10-08-15, 13:40
I was coming through town (Elkton) a little while ago, around 12 pm, headed up west main and right before the light at bridge street walking on the side walk I noticed Jessica walking. This is the Jessica that used to strip at the Gold Club a while back. She is really starting to show the wear and tear of being on the streets. She used to be pretty decent girl, but now you can easily see that the dope has got a hold on her and isn't letting go. Still, I'm sure you can scoop her up and get ok service out of her for a really decent discounted price. If you pay more than a single Jackson then you are over paying on this one. But for the bargain hunters out there, this one is for you I still have her digits, so if your a contributing member, hit me up if your interested.

-PappaSmurf.

Cephlapod Love
10-26-15, 14:11
OK, have decided to do a favor for a girl I have seen a few times. I am pretty sure she can be found on the typical strolls in Elkton, but also is able to maintain digits and thus does keep a small book of regulars. So she's open to car dates as well as indoor dates. She does not host ever.

Robin is 30's, thin spinner like girl, bee-cee's, cute be*tt, nice smile, two tone hair: brown growing out from roots, ends are blonde. She appears to have some real education and while soft spoken is fairly smart. She always presents clean and tidy. Service is good with a fairly open mind. I'm no aficionado of the most common form of car poetry reading, but others report to me she's an excellent crafts person in that regard.

She can be a tough negotiator, so be specific when agreeing on the poetry reading fee. Make sure you know which book will be used, which poems read and the length of time. Then circle back around when it is all over in a final agreement: We'll be reading Emily Dickenson, Book #3, pages 250 thru 265, in an hour, for $35,000,000. OK? Once you have done this, it will be over and the date can proceed as you desire. Street rates apply for car dates, higher rates for indoor dates.

Oh and if memory serves, there is someone around her that has a hard-on for her. LOL! Kinda made me hesitant to post. Hope I don't stir up a hornet's nest! YMMV?

Charlieparker
11-09-15, 19:31
EPD is hot and heavy and posting pictures of their conquests on their EPD Facebook page. They are doing cop checks on girls, touch, feel, and show and busting anyway (are not allowed to do that but I guess it's their word against theirs). They have undercover girls that looking nothing like walkers. Blackmailing girls to give up johns. Using LEO from out of town so the girls don't reconize them. They must be getting desperate for busts. Be safe and follow the rules.

Cephlapod Love
11-12-15, 11:36
EPD is hot and heavy and posting pictures of their conquests on their EPD Facebook page. They are doing cop checks on girls, touch, feel, and show and busting anyway (are not allowed to do that but I guess it's their word against theirs). They have undercover girls that looking nothing like walkers. Blackmailing girls to give up johns. Using LEO from out of town so the girls don't reconize them. They must be getting desperate for busts. Be safe and follow the rules.As an adjunct to this, I have amended my LE check method to include a verbal description of the action while it is happening.

"Oh, your shaved (hairy) pussy feels wet. " "Wow, your bare nipples feel hard. ".

"Oh, your hand on my bare the*ck feels cold. ".

That way this could stifle LE intending to use a recording of the encounter, when misconduct takes place.

Charlieparker
11-12-15, 22:38
As an adjunct to this, I have amended my LE check method to include a verbal description of the action while it is happening.

"Oh, your shaved (hairy) pussy feels wet. " "Wow, your bare nipples feel hard. ".

"Oh, your hand on my bare the*ck feels cold. ".

That way this could stifle LE intending to use a recording of the encounter, when misconduct takes place.Thanks, Cephlapod. Had problems there tonight. Be carefull.

Chipper10
12-10-15, 20:39
Have a UTR WSW that has a room in Elkton as long as she can make enough to keep it.

Only seasoned vets need apply.

5'6" maybe 125 lbs.

Brown hair, young, cute. Bad teeth.

PM for digits.

RockyB
12-10-15, 21:58
Saw that Tara got caught up in the EPD sting a couple weeks back. Unbelievable Mic skills. Hope she is back in action soon.

PathFinder24
12-22-15, 01:24
The past week or so have been pretty good on the 13 and 9 strolls. I've met up with Kalli again, WSW brunette, skinny 5'3" or so, awesome mic skills, BBBJCIM with spit, FS available, no digits. Tiff, SW around 5'1" or so, latina, glasses, dark hair. She does car dates and has an incall location close and fairly safe so far. BBBJCIM with spit, FS available too. She has good digits. Both on 13 around the WaWa, and are regulars there, Kalli it seems is always around. On 9, met up with CeCe / Courtney, 5'6" or so. Dirty blonde WSW, BBBJ / HJ finish. No digits. Near the Mickey the's / gas station. PM me for Tiff's digits if interested. The strolls seem pretty active with the holiday season coming up. I have swung into the new WaWa on 13 below the airport. Thought it might be good with all the lo-budget motels around, but no luck so far.

Stay Safe!, PathFinder.

Accu13
12-26-15, 00:26
Was back east visiting family and bored on a Thursday night, so headed down to Hak's for some entertainment. Nothing there was even remotely appealing or looked like extras could be had, so took a venture down 13 to the Wawa. Was surprised on how active it was, perhaps it was because the rain had just ended and everyone headed out at the same time, but had (3) WSW to pick from. Ended up taking Jill who if it wasn't for the tired look I'd swear wasn't a SW. The hourly hotel was booked so we went to a spot of her choice where she was very accommodating. She was also very pleasant. She said her name was Jill but had a tattoo on her neck that looked like Colleen, but the hair was in the way. Good body though, would recommend. She said she was moving closer so she may be available more. Didn't get digits.

Mtn Man
12-26-15, 23:26
Guys I'm sorry to say but last week we lost on of the original providers in elkton. I guess she was crossing rt 40 and got hit and killed by a car.

Charlieparker
12-28-15, 20:39
Guys I'm sorry to say but last week we lost on of the original providers in elkton. I guess she was crossing rt 40 and got hit and killed by a car.The Whig says she was a waitress but if figured so. Her dad was a well known photographer. RIP.

RockyB
02-11-16, 00:13
Saw that Tara got caught up in the EPD sting a couple weeks back. Unbelievable Mic skills. Hope she is back in action soon.She is back and better than ever.

Cephlapod Love
03-13-16, 02:11
I could be a sl^t!

Had a nice date with a young lady from NC, an UTR petite hottie with some brains. What more could one ask for than what transpired? Thought I was totally drained. Dropped her off at home in NC and on the way home, took a detour to MDA. Not much out after 10 PM, but did see a girl in a skirt across from the WG bus stop. Since a skirt is odd for MDA and because there have reportedly been decoys out, it took me 3 passes to scoop this one, but eventually did. Turns out she is a deaf chick, but very cool. How she found another pop in me, I'll never know. Dropped her off at home a stone's throw from Sabrinalicious' crib. On the way down the road, it hit me! Two back to back dates! F! Does that mean I'm a sl^T? LOL!

How was your Sat night?

Dirty BJ
03-18-16, 21:32
It took me a while to find posts about Elkton. I was looking in the wrong place. MD.

Anyway I am from NJ and I have been in this game for a very long time. I went to visit an old high School friend who moved to Elkton a few years ago. He is a monger and he knows I am one also. He took me on the circle downtown on Sunday as we were recovering from a drinking fest at (can't remember the Name its on 40). And man oh man was I surprised by the amount.
And quality of the SW there. I mean I have been all over the country and have seen less SW in major citys. You guys have a gold mine. I can't wait to visit again and sneak out at Night. Congrats guys! Take care and always stay safe!

BBPickUp
03-19-16, 13:22
Can you tell me where the spots are in elkton? I have ridden through there a bunch of times and not seen a thing. I am guessing I am looking in the wrong streets.

Thanks!

It took me a while to find posts about Elkton. I was looking in the wrong place. MD.

Anyway I am from NJ and I have been in this game for a very long time. I went to visit an old high School friend who moved to Elkton a few years ago. He is a monger and he knows I am one also. He took me on the circle downtown on Sunday as we were recovering from a drinking fest at (can't remember the Name its on 40). And man oh man was I surprised by the amount.
And quality of the SW there. I mean I have been all over the country and have seen less SW in major citys. You guys have a gold mine. I can't wait to visit again and sneak out at Night. Congrats guys! Take care and always stay safe!

Cephlapod Love
03-19-16, 14:40

Hey, when you can remember the name and location of this hot spot of SW activity, can you shared it here? Something we can work with would be a big addition to these boards!

Also will be good to get some steady reports from that area too!

Thanks for contributing! Stay safe!

Mtn Man
03-19-16, 18:37
Hey, when you can remember the name and location of this hot spot of SW activity, can you shared it here? Something we can work with would be a big addition to these boards!

Also will be good to get some steady reports from that area too!

Thanks for contributing! Stay safe!I'm going to go shopping for Tara tonight and see if I can get some digets.

Dirty BJ
03-19-16, 22:58
It was wmain street.

Mtn Man
04-15-16, 09:27
Drove through yesterday after taking a few weeks off to let my name and vehicle cool off alittle. Only one red head out and about. Did the pick she's got some good dp skills. Got a BBBJ cim for. 2. Was a quicky when everywhere else was dead.

Oh on another note. I was informed this week that the girl I reviewed in post 115 is no other than the chick that was robbing places with a machete. So another girl is off the streets.

Mtn Man
05-13-16, 03:14
Took a much needed day off from work today, decided to curse the loop. As I drove through the normal 3 girls were out Chantel, red, an the girl I call mini (she's like 4 ft 8 tall). All of which I have dated but I was looking for something fresh. On my second time through I caught a glimpse of a girl doing a double take as I drove by, so I did a second fly by an got a better look. She was about 5 ft 7 black hair with pale skin wearing some warn jeans, it almost looked to good to be true. I made the pick up and she asked if I was the guy everyone calls Mtn man, this made my nerves go on edge, she said her cousin had told her about me. She then showed me some skin and said she was amy. She's easy to verify she's the girl I'm talking about she has a small country accsent. We went to our normal spot and got to action.

The menu is fully open with her, she's young has some nice large d cups still perky with a littke muffin top. Looks I'll say 8 SW ad high 7 in civi. Oral rated 7 she allowed me to violate her throat pretty good. Went Mish and standing k9, she was extremely into really creamy and squirted everywhere. She has 2 rules 1 don't blast and her hair and 2 safe penetration only. Will I drove her back to the hood we were talking she's getting did gets this weekend and will let me pass some info out. Ie. Some regulars and take dome pics. Oh yea damage done was. 5. I didn't jew her down any. She's a pretty good talent.

I'll post once I get digets. I will only give them to trusted members who have done reveiws. If all you have posted is asking if a girl is real sorry can't help you.

Cephlapod Love
05-13-16, 12:52
Took a much needed day off from work today, decided to curse the loop. As I drove through the normal 3 girls were out Chantel, red, an the girl I call mini (she's like 4 ft 8 tall). All of which I have dated but I was looking for something fresh. On my second time through I caught a glimpse of a girl doing a double take as I drove by, so I did a second fly by an got a better look. She was about 5 ft 7 black hair with pale skin wearing some warn jeans, it almost looked to good to be true. I made the pick up and she asked if I was the guy everyone calls Mtn man, this made my nerves go on edge, she said her cousin had told her about me. She then showed me some skin and said she was amy. She's easy to verify she's the girl I'm talking about she has a small country accsent. We went to our normal spot and got to action.

The menu is fully open with her, she's young has some nice large d cups still perky with a littke muffin top. Looks I'll say 8 SW ad high 7 in civi. Oral rated 7 she allowed me to violate her throat pretty good. Went Mish and standing k9, she was extremely into really creamy and squirted everywhere. She has 2 rules 1 don't blast and her hair and 2 safe penetration only. Will I drove her back to the hood we were talking she's getting did gets this weekend and will let me pass some info out. Ie. Some regulars and take dome pics. Oh yea damage done was. 5. I didn't jew her down any. She's a pretty good talent.

I'll post once I get digets. I will only give them to trusted members who have done reveiws. If all you have posted is asking if a girl is real sorry can't help you.

Hey, nice finds! A good report! Thanks for sharing - sounds like a great date!!!

Er, um ah. When you say "e town" do you mean Elkton, MD? Sorry I'm not up on the lingo.

Is this {see attached pics} the Chantel you said you saw out on the streets?

Which street did you find the action?

Thanks & sorry for the brain f*rt right now.

Mtn Man
05-13-16, 19:45
Thanks found them on main in elkton not the same girl I saw. I haven't seen this Chantel in years.

Pappasmurf
05-16-16, 22:49
I haven't posted in a while and ran into a new girl who is looking to meet some generous guys like yourselves, so figured I would help her out and share with the community here. She is going through some rough times and could use some help.

Her name is Krysten and she is 21, has some nice c-cup tits, isn't fat but not rail thin either, is about 5'8" tall, has brown medium length hair, and brown eyes. She has decent mic skills and can take a good pounding and seems to enjoy it. I met her through a friend of hers and have seen her 5 or 6 times now. She has a boyfriend but that doesn't appear to be a problem with her being able to get out and do her thing.

Don't PM me for her digits unless you contribute here! The only exception to that rule is if you have info to trade. Otherwise, senior members and contributors to THIS community feel free to PM me for her contact info!

-PappaSmuf.

Mtn Man
05-26-16, 03:51
I reviewed her in the last post I did. Last night she called and is looking for a few generous gentlemen to help her out. This is a bad pic but you can get a idea.

StreetDreams
06-01-16, 17:58
Meet up with chanae and in glad I did man can does she give a hell of a good BBBJ and can take a pounding in the mouth to and never complained and I'm not your average sized guy either at least that's what the girls tell me anyway.

EaglesGent
06-07-16, 10:01
I've been reading the forums for a while now. Decided to come out of retirement and took the plunge yesterday.

Rode around for a while and there were a few girls out none peaked my interest until.

I saw a fairly tall blond named CiCi in Elkton near Main. She seemed mid-late 20's, nice figure. She had a piercing on lower lip. Showed some signs of being weathered by the streets. Had some old track marks (I did inspect). Though overall nice girl with pleasant demeanor and attitude. Eyes were clear, pupils were appropriate showing no signs of being on anything.

She mentioned that she just returned from OC and usually advertises on BP. I did not find anything there or reviews here though they probably exist under some name or another.

Told her we could check out oral skills if I trusted her parking spot since I am not that familiar with the area. And that turned out fine.

Rolled up the windows and she went to town BBBJCIM with spit. Skills were pretty good maybe 7/10. Follows direction.

StreetDreams
06-08-16, 00:58
I've been reading the forums for a while now. Decided to come out of retirement and took the plunge yesterday.

Rode around for a while and there were a few girls out none peaked my interest until.

I saw a fairly tall blond named CiCi in Elkton near Main. She seemed mid-late 20's, nice figure. She had a piercing on lower lip. Showed some signs of being weathered by the streets. Had some old track marks (I did inspect). Though overall nice girl with pleasant demeanor and attitude. Eyes were clear, pupils were appropriate showing no signs of being on anything.

She mentioned that she just returned from OC and usually advertises on BP. I did not find anything there or reviews here though they probably exist under some name or another.

Told her we could check out oral skills if I trusted her parking spot since I am not that familiar with the area. And that turned out fine.

Rolled up the windows and she went to town BBBJCIM with spit. Skills were pretty good maybe 7/10. Follows direction.That would be honey off of backpage.

In Delaware
06-08-16, 11:23
I've been lurking for a while and read a fair amount. I'm ready to take the plunge and give this a go. Seems like Elkton is a good spot. As a total newbie, I'm not really clear on the "where" and "how" . Also, is there a certain time of day / night that's best? TIA!

Cephlapod Love
06-08-16, 17:13
I've been lurking for a while and read a fair amount. I'm ready to take the plunge and give this a go. Seems like Elkton is a good spot. As a total newbie, I'm not really clear on the "where" and "how" . Also, is there a certain time of day / night that's best? TIA!Dude! Elkton is like fishing in a barrel in the town square. TOTALLY visible and IMHO VERY dangerous! Once I "found" the Elkton stroll and saw what it was, I decided to cross that off as a personal fishing grounds. Also, I understand EPD brings in UCLE from other areas to work stings on that stroll. So, if I were you, that is the last place I would start! Well unless you want to become a statistic?

but....Welcome to the threads! I am going to make extensive comments because the questions asked appear to be pretty basic. (which is fine, the only "dumb" question is the unasked one!) It is good that you are looking for help here! The goal is to have fun, but be safe while you do it. Hobbying is about risk management - you can choose to manage the risks or put the odds in your favor using techniques. So make sure your education is complete before diving in.

1) There should be no question of where to look in the Wilm area as a map of the strolls has been posted. (I can't remember where or when, but it isn't too deep)

2) As far as the "how" goes, read and INTERNALIZE the 22 Rules (+19 below those) before you go out! ( I can't emphasize this enough! Have those rules cold - second nature!) Also consider doing some "window shopping" or dry runs where you promise yourself you won't scoop anyone up. Give yourself time to learn where to look, when are most promising times, how to drive the strolls, where and when LE is around, where are the traffic camera, any changes in speed limits, other traffic/driving concerns, hiding places LE might have, where one can pullover inconspicuously and a bunch of other things. Do some dry runs and come back here and ask questions. That is what I did when I started. Actually spent a few months of recon before the first scoop.

3) Have you watched and internalized the YouTube video "Busted: A Citizen's Guide to. " Knowing what to say and how to say it to LE if stopped is critical. LE is trained to use human nature to trip you up and get you to confess. Once you do that, no lawyer is going to get you out of a jam. So if LE is trained, why aren't you trained to deal with them?

4) Have yet to see and article in the NJ that DE / NCCC / Wlim has done its annual "sweep the streets" sting operation, so the time is ripe. But hey, wander out there and have no "eye" for what the typical local girl looks like and you'll be pulling over for the TGTBT things, talking to her through the car window and getting your picture in the paper. I haven't been on certain strolls for a while (girls who live there & I date, have to be scooped away from there) and I won't be back on the strolls until I see things are clear.

But hey, let the little head lead and the streets will educate you fast enough! I'm just sayin'.

CL
Mongering looks easy, good, consistently safe mongering is anything but easy!

Justme8962
06-10-16, 06:50
Mtn Man You beat me to it. I saw this this morning screen shot it to post. Yeah it kinda make Eklton a no fly zone. I don't venture thru there much anyway. I don't pick up SW that often anyway. Stay safe out there.

Gentlemen this is my offical retirement notice. Elkton PD just released the following on their Facebook page. There is screen shots. In short there going to mail you a notice if your drivinf though a high risk prostitution area.

Cephlapod Love
06-10-16, 11:53
Gentlemen this is my offical retirement notice. Elkton PD just released the following on their Facebook page. There is screen shots. In short there going to mail you a notice if your drivinf though a high risk prostitution area.LOL! Thanks to the two eagle eyes that saw this and posted it!

Like I said, Elkton is too high risk. Hmmm, got to wonder about event sequences...

Also anyone have any idea if this is constitutional? The fact that the EPD generates a file / case number and keeps a record is interesting. Seems like any record in the government hands (save Homeland Security issues) are open to public inspection. IF those records get searched under a Freedom Of Information Act request and published then it is indeed a scarlet letter hung on a vehicle owner (don't drive you wife's car!) without probable cause. That is equal to a public accusation, where as the accused has no right to confront their accuser and is held up in the town square as guilty with only a Cop's assumptions. There is nothing illegal about giving a person a ride in your car and how would anyone know if the girl had been a working girl in the past? What if a Dad or brother gives a known girl a ride and is "observed" by EPD and entered into their Scarlet Letter data base and on searching for criminal records the Dad or brother is denied some service or right?

DE Troopers tried the shame game many years ago. They created a website called "Trick Tixs" and published (placed on website) pictures of guys and girls who had been arrested, but not convicted of prostitution activities. It came to be with much fanfare and disappeared suddenly into the night with no comment. I assume some lawyer got a judge to order the unconstitutional site get taken down. (Anyone know the actual history on the demise of Trick Tix? PM is fine.)

Everyone knows in today's society, just the accusation is "proof" enough to loose a job, be denied housing and discriminated against in many ways. In the long run, I wonder if this practice can continue and if EPD consulted any constitutional attorneys or just thought it up on their own? Maybe it is just a scare tactic with no teeth? Wonder if it can last?

Mtn Man
06-10-16, 12:27
LOL! Thanks to the two eagle eyes that saw this and posted it!

Like I said, Elkton is too high risk. Hmmm, got to wonder about event sequences...

Also anyone have any idea if this is constitutional? The fact that the EPD generates a file / case number and keeps a record is interesting. Seems like any record in the government hands (save Homeland Security issues) are open to public inspection. IF those records get searched under a Freedom Of Information Act request and published then it is indeed a scarlet letter hung on a vehicle owner (don't drive you wife's car!) without probable cause. That is equal to a public accusation, where as the accused has no right to confront their accuser and is held up in the town square as guilty with only a Cop's assumptions. There is nothing illegal about giving a person a ride in your car and how would anyone know if the girl had been a working girl in the past? What if a Dad or brother gives a known girl a ride and is "observed" by EPD and entered into their Scarlet Letter data base and on searching for criminal records the Dad or brother is denied some service or right?

DE Troopers tried the shame game many years ago. They created a website called "Trick Tixs" and published (placed on website) pictures of guys and girls who had been arrested, but not convicted of prostitution activities. It came to be with much fanfare and disappeared suddenly into the night with no comment. I assume some lawyer got a judge to order the unconstitutional site get taken down. (Anyone know the actual history on the demise of Trick Tix? PM is fine.)

Everyone knows in today's society, just the accusation is "proof" enough to loose a job, be denied housing and discriminated against in many ways. In the long run, I wonder if this practice can continue and if EPD consulted any constitutional attorneys or just thought it up on their own? Maybe it is just a scare tactic with no teeth? Wonder if it can last?You should see what baltimore is dealing with they have a valiantly running around video ing people. Loo up bmore hooker hunter on facebook and youtube. And my retirement isn't because I got pinched it's just time to focus on other hobbies.

Bunker Buster
06-10-16, 19:55
Gentlemen this is my offical retirement notice. Elkton PD just released the following on their Facebook page. There is screen shots. In short there going to mail you a notice if your drivinf though a high risk prostitution area.Unless you intended to put your own Facebook profile pic here.

J Richard
06-11-16, 13:23
Unless you intended to put your own Facebook profile pic here.I flagged the post when I saw it hoping that maybe that would get it removed quicker if he didn't see his mistake. I see it is now down.

J Richard
06-11-16, 14:02
Please remember when sharing pictures, always view the Properties Tab / Folder of the picture. Depending on the device used to take, store, edit, or resend the picture personal information can be contained in the picture that could come back to haunt you. Likewise, if you receive a pic take a look at the properties. Several years ago a LE department north of Philly was sending out pics in response to a CL ad they posted in a sting. A diligent monger recognized information contained in the properties and made people aware of it, but not before several people were snagged. Stay safe.

Cephlapod Love
06-11-16, 20:30
Please remember when sharing pictures, always view the Properties Tab / Folder of the picture. Depending on the device used to take, store, edit, or resend the picture personal information can be contained in the picture that could come back to haunt you. Likewise, if you receive a pic take a look at the properties. Several years ago a LE department north of Philly was sending out pics in response to a CL ad they posted in a sting. A diligent monger recognized information contained in the properties and made people aware of it, but not before several people were snagged. Stay safe.Thanks for the info! Sounds like another good tool. Can you share and example?

J Richard
06-11-16, 21:44
Thanks for the info! Sounds like another good tool. Can you share and example?For Windows. Go to your Picture Folder. Select a Picture. Right Click. Select / Click Properties. Scroll down and you will see all information that is included in the Pic. Now after you review what is there look at the Bottom of the Box. In Blue "Remove Properties and Personal Information. Mobile devices are similar, but also have embedded info that is sometimes difficult to find and clear.

Cephlapod Love
06-12-16, 11:39
For Windows. Go to your Picture Folder. Select a Picture. Right Click. Select / Click Properties. Scroll down and you will see all information that is included in the Pic. Now after you review what is there look at the Bottom of the Box. In Blue "Remove Properties and Personal Information. Mobile devices are similar, but also have embedded info that is sometimes difficult to find and clear.Hey Thanks! That is useful info there! Good stuff.

Er, um, ah. Is that specific to newer versions of Windows? I don't see a lot of info. Is it there & I'm not seeing it? Or it isn't there?

Maybe there is a work around?

J Richard
06-12-16, 13:21
Hey Thanks! That is useful info there! Good stuff.

Er, um, ah. Is that specific to newer versions of Windows? I don't see a lot of info. Is it there & I'm not seeing it? Or it isn't there?

Maybe there is a work around?Sample Windows 7, have trouble attaching.

Mtn Man
06-14-16, 07:53
Unless you intended to put your own Facebook profile pic here.It was late and I was off my game thanks everyone for te heads up and helping flag it right away I'm just glad that pic was 10 yrs old.

RayMichaels82
06-19-16, 23:42

Rolled up the windows and she went to town BBBJCIM with spit. Skills were pretty good maybe 7/10. Follows direction.I picked her up this evening- she said she'd only been on the street for two days and was normally a BP gal. (BTW, figure was okay, but nearly titless.) BBBJ was not great and there was complaining. She gave me the all clear for FIV, but 30 seconds in she started to shift to prevent access. When I gave her the heads up at the end, the skank removed her mouth and jacked me on my stomach. Technically, we didn't discuss where the jizz was going to go, but I believe Rousseau said that there is an implied social contract with a BBBJ that she'll at least catch, if not swallow.

I paid the standard, and felt sorry for any guy who paid her on BP (another member said she goes by Honey there; no ads from her up there at the moment).

Before I got to Elkton, tried to call Shanae- phone didn't seem to be working. Saw her for the first time a few weeks back- okay performance, but enthusiasm and the fact that she has a (cluttered, but not too dirty) residence more than made up for it. Just got the BBBJ, but I'll upgrade if I ever track her down again. I'm not great with descriptions a few weeks after the fact, but you'll know her by the fact that she has a ton of crappy tattoos, including on both shoulders.

Both CiCi and Shanae were on the main track in Elkton, along with a bunch of other girls both times that I was out- the talk of the Elkton PD cracking down does't seem to be hurting business.

StreetDreams
06-22-16, 06:27
I picked her up this evening- she said she'd only been on the street for two days and was normally a BP gal. (BTW, figure was okay, but nearly titless.) BBBJ was not great and there was complaining. She gave me the all clear for FIV, but 30 seconds in she started to shift to prevent access. When I gave her the heads up at the end, the skank removed her mouth and jacked me on my stomach. Technically, we didn't discuss where the jizz was going to go, but I believe Rousseau said that there is an implied social contract with a BBBJ that she'll at least catch, if not swallow.

I paid the standard, and felt sorry for any guy who paid her on BP (another member said she goes by Honey there; no ads from her up there at the moment).

Before I got to Elkton, tried to call Shanae- phone didn't seem to be working. Saw her for the first time a few weeks back- okay performance, but enthusiasm and the fact that she has a (cluttered, but not too dirty) residence more than made up for it. Just got the BBBJ, but I'll upgrade if I ever track her down again. I'm not great with descriptions a few weeks after the fact, but you'll know her by the fact that she has a ton of crappy tattoos, including on both shoulders.

Both CiCi and Shanae were on the main track in Elkton, along with a bunch of other girls both times that I was out- the talk of the Elkton PD cracking down does't seem to be hurting business.Type in honey in the search engine for delaware backpage and look for the one that says on sweetest of them all. Also, go to escort ads reviewed for more face pics of her and all you have to do is just put her name honey in search engine and she should pop up.

StreetDreams
06-28-16, 05:32
Was driving in the alley way by Wawa an met a nice tall looking brunette named Lyndsey she got in the car and things started to take a turn for the worst she complaining that someone tried to hit her because she wouldn't do a BJ for $10. Then she kept telling me about a girl named Shian that always beat people out of there money which is true (seems like all those girls by that Wawa is no good). Then she kept asking me how much was going to give her I told her 3 roses then she ask me can I do 5 roses I told her know I only do 3 to 4 roses for carplay she said ok and ask could I by her a pack of cigarettes for $5 from the gas station that we went to by Walmart cause they were the only one open that sold single rubbers. So after we left gas station I said we might as well find some were close to here to park so when we head back to the other end of rt 13 by Wawa all would have to do is drop her off she then starts complaining I don't know you like that and she out of her boundaries (started to have bad feeling that this wasn't going to go right should have listen to big head but I didn't) so then we head down to usual spot that I everyone goes to included myself and she adjusted it to I said ok because I rather do that then go back to her apartment which she kept trying to get me to do. So anyway I found a spot to park at place and she starts complaining again that she scared to date back there because cops ride back there a lot and she said she been caught before which is BS because all the times I park back there cop never patrol back there and she tells me again lets go to apartment I stayed no she said ok. I give her money she tells me drop pants I drop them and she starts to give me BBBJ which actually pretty good for the 2 minutes that I got. She then tells me that she just going to give me BJ I said no I want FS like we agreed she says ok then open rubber and tells me put it on I said no you put it on she says ok puts it on and tells me to unlock back door to do a standup doggy outside I tell her no I like better when they lay down on back she says no she doesn't like it that way. Then we basically argued about what position we wanted and she kept telling me to unlock door for standup doggie I said no give me my 2 roses and you can keep 10 roses she says no I had my mouth all on your sausage I said it was only for 2 minutes and I said you don't get that much for BJ she saysok I give you 20 back I said ok then I keep asking her to give it back she says I will then climbs up front seat I'm still asking her for the 2 roses then she unlocks front when I'm getting dressed and when she gets out she says there's a cop over there which was a lie then starts running screaming saying some one come get this man hes trying to hurt me. P.S.: she told me she been only doing this kind of work for 3 days to support a drug habit that her friends just introduced her to. Also I saw I a nice looking white girl with pink hair standing by the Wawa anyone know who that is.

StreetDreams
07-28-16, 06:44
Looks like allie has made her way to Delaware.

Mtn Man
08-02-16, 10:05
A trusted source said EPD made a bust last night. No mug shots released or names released yet. Also they busted a new girl earlier this week. As always watch your backs gentlemen. Lay low and let the heat disappear a little. The block is hot I was stoped 2 times last week coming from work at 2 am.

Mtn Man
08-02-16, 14:05
Was driving in the alley way by Wawa an met a nice tall looking brunette named Lyndsey she got in the car and things started to take a turn for the worst she complaining that someone tried to hit her because she wouldn't do a BJ for $10. Then she kept telling me about a girl named Shian that always beat people out of there money which is true (seems like all those girls by that Wawa is no good). Then she kept asking me how much was going to give her I told her 3 roses then she ask me can I do 5 roses I told her know I only do 3 to 4 roses for carplay she said ok and ask could I by her a pack of cigarettes for $5 from the gas station that we went to by Walmart cause they were the only one open that sold single rubbers. So after we left gas station I said we might as well find some were close to here to park so when we head back to the other end of rt 13 by Wawa all would have to do is drop her off she then starts complaining I don't know you like that and she out of her boundaries (started to have bad feeling that this wasn't going to go right should have listen to big head but I didn't) so then we head down to usual spot that I everyone goes to included myself and she adjusted it to I said ok because I rather do that then go back to her apartment which she kept trying to get me to do. So anyway I found a spot to park at place and she starts complaining again that she scared to date back there because cops ride back there a lot and she said she been caught before which is BS because all the times I park back there cop never patrol back there and she tells me again lets go to apartment I stayed no she said ok. I give her money she tells me drop pants I drop them and she starts to give me BBBJ which actually pretty good for the 2 minutes that I got. She then tells me that she just going to give me BJ I said no I want FS like we agreed she says ok then open rubber and tells me put it on I said no you put it on she says ok puts it on and tells me to unlock back door to do a standup doggy outside I tell her no I like better when they lay down on back she says no she doesn't like it that way. Then we basically argued about what position we wanted and she kept telling me to unlock door for standup doggie I said no give me my 2 roses and you can keep 10 roses she says no I had my mouth all on your sausage I said it was only for 2 minutes and I said you don't get that much for BJ she saysok I give you 20 back I said ok then I keep asking her to give it back she says I will then climbs up front seat I'm still asking her for the 2 roses then she unlocks front when I'm getting dressed and when she gets out she says there's a cop over there which was a lie then starts running screaming saying some one come get this man hes trying to hurt me. P.S.: she told me she been only doing this kind of work for 3 days to support a drug habit that her friends just introduced her to. Also I saw I a nice looking white girl with pink hair standing by the Wawa anyone know who that is.Saw 2 girls around lunch time one was the tall Burnette and one was shorter burnette. Thanks for the review because I almost through with the wrong head then I remembered you reviewed one of them. Thanks saved me a lot of Hassel.

StreetDreams
08-02-16, 17:17
Saw 2 girls around lunch time one was the tall Burnette and one was shorter burnette. Thanks for the review because I almost through with the wrong head then I remembered you reviewed one of them. Thanks saved me a lot of Hassel.The short brunnete might have been allie from elkton she's always good date though.

Mtn Man
08-03-16, 04:50
The short brunnete might have been allie from elkton she's always good date though.Come to think about it she did look like Allie but I was trYing to get out of town. Allie is always a good date. She's easy to spot right now she has a huge bandage over her left knuckles like she punched something.

Chipper10
08-08-16, 15:45
Gentlemen, I have a 5'7" Brunette in the Elkton area for your pleasure. Maybe 125 lbs. Car dates only unless you have a room. Rates are awesome, don't screw it up. She's is in her mid twenties.

PM me for digits. Only experienced mongers need reply.

Rugerdm
08-12-16, 11:41

New Castle County PD.

I saw this posted on the New Castle County Facebook page. I'm not sure where this took place or who was involved. Be careful out there guys.

Yesterday (Wednesday, August 10) New Castle County Police Mobile Enforcement Team (MET), Drug Control Squad (DCS) and the Delaware State Police conducted a joint prostitution operation in the greater New Castle area. In total 9 people were arrested- 5 for prostitution and 4 for patronizing a prostitute, 2 were also arrested for drug charges, and 2 were found to have active warrants for unrelated charges.

Mtn Man
08-18-16, 19:26
Gentlemen, I have a 5'7" Brunette in the Elkton area for your pleasure. Maybe 125 lbs. Car dates only unless you have a room. Rates are awesome, don't screw it up. She's is in her mid twenties.

PM me for digits. Only experienced mongers need reply.Finally got a chance to meet up with her and I can honestly say I had a blast. She's so easy to talk to. Some of you know I'm a tight wad but she is only the second girl I have given a tip to. After the fed was done I offered her lunch and then we sat and talked for 20 minutes. She's a great deal and an awesome attitude. Thanks for the find.

Waahoo
08-19-16, 03:39
Finally got a chance to meet up with her and I can honestly say I had a blast. She's so easy to talk to. Some of you know I'm a tight wad but she is only the second girl I have given a tip to. After the fed was done I offered her lunch and then we sat and talked for 20 minutes. She's a great deal and an awesome attitude. Thanks for the find.Have seen her twice myself. Same results. She is a very cool chic and very appreciative for everything you do for her. Treat her right and she more than returns the favor. Thanks for setting me up with her!

Waahoo.

Enveed05
08-19-16, 10:33

PM me for digits. Only experienced mongers need reply.I'm glad it's worked out for a couple of the guys. I haven't been able to make a connection with her as she hasn't replied to my texts.

Cephlapod Love
08-19-16, 18:49
I'm glad it's worked out for a couple of the guys. I haven't been able to make a connection with her as she hasn't replied to my texts.That is what I hear also. A flaky girl who doesn't respond to texts.

Waahoo
08-21-16, 16:21
That is what I hear also. A flaky girl who doesn't respond to texts.A couple of you pm'd me on this girl. Problem found! You all were dialing the wrong number. Her last four are 7586 not 7486. I talked to her last night and she almost always texts right away, or as soon as she is able. Try her again under the correct number. She is a good time and does need the cash.

Those who don't have her digits need to go through Chipper10.

Waahoo.

Enveed05
08-22-16, 10:00
A couple of you pm'd me on this girl. Problem found! You all were dialing the wrong number. Her last four are 7586 not 7486. I talked to her last night and she almost always texts right away, or as soon as she is able. Try her again under the correct number. She is a good time and does need the cash.

Those who don't have her digits need to go through Chipper10.

Waahoo.Thanks Waahoo. Yes that's the problem I had.

Waahoo
08-24-16, 01:46
Thanks Waahoo. Yes that's the problem I had.See her soon. She plans to retire and move out west in a week or two.

Waahoo.

ThriveToLife
08-25-16, 20:42
See her soon. She plans to retire and move out west in a week or two.

Waahoo.Attempted to set up a date with Christina today and claims she is now retired. Oh, well.

Cephlapod Love
08-26-16, 07:56
Attempted to set up a date with Christina today and claims she is now retired. Oh, well.Wow! She barely lasted 2 weeks after being posted about here!

Waahoo
08-26-16, 22:11
Wow! She barely lasted 2 weeks after being posted about here!She went and got a boyfriend. He is helping her get clean and away from the lifestyle. They are moving to the Midwest in a few days. Sometimes that happens.

Mtn Man
08-27-16, 13:33
Gentlemen the rush is on she is leaving on Wednesday and is still short on cash just saw her 30 mind ago. She said to let everyone know she's open till Tuesday night. She said she wanted me to post so she didn't have to text and bother people. So gentleman make plans have fun and stay safe.

Waahoo
08-27-16, 16:52
Gentlemen the rush is on she is leaving on Wednesday and is still short on cash just saw her 30 mind ago. She said to let everyone know she's open till Tuesday night. She said she wanted me to post so she didn't have to text and bother people. So gentleman make plans have fun and stay safe.Her boyfriend (now ex?) dumped her phone. She has only a few numbers left. You will have to call her. I am taking her to the bus whenever she decides to leave. I will let you know when Elvis has left the building. Be good to her and help her get retirement money.

Waahoo.

Chipper10
08-29-16, 15:24
Looks like we have been given about a months reprieve. I just got off. The phone with her and there will be a delay in her leaving the area. Get it while you can. Hopefully all who have seen her agree that she is worth the time and money.

Later.

Chipper.

Cephlapod Love
09-05-16, 21:06
Anyone have a line on a decent AA UTR or SW girl in the area? Love to find a GFE type girl and NOT some hardened hood rat.

You can PM me with info if you wish!

Waahoo
09-05-16, 22:44
Looks like we have been given about a months reprieve. I just got off. The phone with her and there will be a delay in her leaving the area. Get it while you can. Hopefully all who have seen her agree that she is worth the time and money.

Later.

Chipper.She just contacted me desperate for cash. If you want to see her, now would be a good time.

KennyWu
09-06-16, 11:31
She just contacted me desperate for cash. If you want to see her, now would be a good time.Can you please pm me her info? Thanks.

VegaMan924
09-09-16, 18:43
Spoke with her today. Had a bad experience with one of you last night. Stiffed her on cash and treated her very poorly. He felt she didn't live up to the hype and did't want to pay. From here out, you need to send your real name and number to myself or Chipper10. We will then send the info to her after we screen you. This is to protect her. She is a good person and a human being, not a piece of crap to be shit on and tossed aside. I gave Five people her number and can account for four of you. I will deal with the other directly. To those of you who played nice, thanks and keep it up. She needs the help.

Waahoo.Il help her out, I hate people like that that take advantage of others, dirt bags.

Justme8962
09-10-16, 09:13
Spoke with her today. Had a bad experience with one of you last night. Stiffed her on cash and treated her very poorly. He felt she didn't live up to the hype and did't want to pay. From here out, you need to send your real name and number to myself or Chipper10. We will then send the info to her after we screen you. This is to protect her. She is a good person and a human being, not a piece of crap to be shit on and tossed aside. I gave Five people her number and can account for four of you. I will deal with the other directly. To those of you who played nice, thanks and keep it up. She needs the help.

Waahoo.I hate people like that. If you want to send me her contact info and screen me. Send me a message. I have shared info on many girls on this board. I haven't been to active lately because of work and life has taken up most of my time.

Mike Jersey
09-12-16, 12:33
People are such dumb asses. Christina is and has always been so awesome with me never watching the clock open to anything and more then reason with pricing if you take care of her she does the same back more then anyone I have ever meet.

I hate people like that. If you want to send me her contact info and screen me. Send me a message. I have shared info on many girls on this board. I haven't been to active lately because of work and life has taken up most of my time.

Waahoo
09-13-16, 07:37
Just so everyone interested knows, Our girl got snagged by Elkton PD on a VOP warrant. She is currently in the Elkton greybar hilton. Spoke to her boyfriend last night and gave him some cash towards her bail. She should be out today. I will keep you posted.

Waahoo.

Afraven
09-13-16, 21:33
Just so everyone interested knows, Our girl got snagged by Elkton PD on a VOP warrant. She is currently in the Elkton greybar hilton. Spoke to her boyfriend last night and gave him some cash towards her bail. She should be out today. I will keep you posted.

Waahoo.I've been sitting on the side lines with popcorn in hand just watching this Christina soap opera play out. I never asked for digits simply because of the instant popularity on the board and knowing how busy she would become. I read the report that she was treated bad and for people to send their full name and info to third party to be vetted. Now, she got caught up by Elkton's finest. I can only imagine what info was in her phone. I just hope none of your full personal info was passed on and now Elkton PD know exactly who you are. Remember this is the same DEPT that will send a letter to the registered vehicle owner that the car was seen loitering in a prostitution area. This is without any evidence of a person stopping or speaking to a SW.

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not knocking Wahoo at all. Just offering some observations with the risks with giving away personal info. That's why I have a burner phone tied to a google voice account. No pussy is worth me giving up my true identity.

Firedawg42
09-14-16, 21:11
I got a text from her about 10 days ago. She was desperate to see someone. We have talked but never been able to meet then the place we had picked to go was screwed up.

I find it hard in Elkton now, they are really watching the place hard and what I have seen have been hideous. So finding the UTR is good for me. So I guess I wait again.

Firedawg42
09-14-16, 21:25
I got a message from her about 10 days ago pretty upset and wanted to meet. I was unable to because of other things.

I like the UTR people. I hate driving in Elkton they are watching it hard. Until then. I will wait.

Chipper10
09-15-16, 15:29
Not sure who was requesting full names for vetting. Surely wasnt me. I just need to know if the person I'm sharing info with has been a contributing member of the board or not.

Anyone giving their personal information to a fellow monger or provider is taking a huge risk.

That being said this girl is a sweetheart. She has made some bad life choices but doesn't seem to want to blame us users of her services. She is what she is but for the money I have not seen anyone better. I've read some of your exploits, you would love this girl.

I've been sitting on the side lines with popcorn in hand just watching this Christina soap opera play out. I never asked for digits simply because of the instant popularity on the board and knowing how busy she would become. I read the report that she was treated bad and for people to send their full name and info to third party to be vetted. Now, she got caught up by Elkton's finest. I can only imagine what info was in her phone. I just hope none of your full personal info was passed on and now Elkton PD know exactly who you are. Remember this is the same DEPT that will send a letter to the registered vehicle owner that the car was seen loitering in a prostitution area. This is without any evidence of a person stopping or speaking to a SW.

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not knocking Wahoo at all. Just offering some observations with the risks with giving away personal info. That's why I have a burner phone tied to a google voice account. No pussy is worth me giving up my true identity.

Cephlapod Love
09-19-16, 17:58
So this weekend, I was out and about and saw a potential on Rte 9 across from the Rest Store. Scooped her up. Said her name was Mercedes. Thin girl, early 20's, bright blue eyes, long wavy brown hair. But she was alternately kinda twitchy and half the nods. She reminded me of Nicole who was from that area too. The fact that she was kinda "off" and wanted BP rates was enough that I did C&are with her. Oh and she wanted $ up front! Sounds like she got the same training as Nicole! LOL!

StreetDreams
09-20-16, 00:06
So this weekend, I was out and about and saw a potential on Rte 9 across from the Rest Store. Scooped her up. Said her name was Mercedes. Thin girl, early 20's, bright blue eyes, long wavy brown hair. But she was alternately kinda twitchy and half the nods. She reminded me of Nicole who was from that area too. The fact that she was kinda "off" and wanted BP rates was enough that I did C&are with her. Oh and she wanted $ up front! Sounds like she got the same training as Nicole! LOL!I've seen her I didn't have any problems 40 roses for FS. Pretty good oral skills and nice little booty but that whe she first got back out there couple weeks ago she was the girl mercedes that got caught in the 2015 sting in newcastle she looked totally different from her picture when she got caught the I when I picked her up she kind of looked to good to be true she had a pretty face with no markings and no markings on her body. But you never she could have changed those past couple of weeks but I didn't have problem but I can understand your nevousness in that area since it seems like in that area in orderto pick up a girl you have to go around a bunch of dudes to pick up a girl which is why rarely monger that area that's like the only area in delaware where they do that has to be hurting the girls sales.

Chipper10
09-24-16, 05:25
She is back from her staycation. Get it while you can!

Cephlapod Love
09-24-16, 09:10
I've seen her I didn't have any problems 40 roses for FS. Pretty good oral skills and nice little booty but that whe she first got back out there couple weeks ago she was the girl mercedes that got caught in the 2015 sting in newcastle she looked totally different from her picture when she got caught the I when I picked her up she kind of looked to good to be true she had a pretty face with no markings and no markings on her body. But you never she could have changed those past couple of weeks but I didn't have problem but I can understand your nevousness in that area since it seems like in that area in orderto pick up a girl you have to go around a bunch of dudes to pick up a girl which is why rarely monger that area that's like the only area in delaware where they do that has to be hurting the girls sales.Yeah, it wasn't "nervousness" that kept me from seeing her, but spidey senses, her violation of the rules and GPS.

Look, been around the game long enough to know that a girl stuck in a nod or jittery from initial stages of Jonesing is more trouble than she is worth. So that is a strike against taking a date.

Then when a girl wants cash up front in her hand, experience teaches me that is a no go. Once you loose control of the the cash, you give up all of the power and if larceny is in her veins your are perfectly set up for a rip-off.

But hey, I did offer her what you did for a similar date. Street rates usually run 30, but don't mind a bit more. However, when she has GPS and wants what amounts to BP rates, then it is time to cut the losses and move on.

Another bone of contention was she wanted me to head to her "spot" which was an indoor location. So the question I have is did you hit her spot? What can you tell us about it?

I dunno, C&R is normal for me on the street, I'd rather take a pass when the danger stakes are too high or something else is off. Unless one is willing to do C&R, they are setting themself up for trouble.

Stay safe!

CL
Mongering looks easy, good, consistently safe mongering is anything but easy!

Mike Jersey
09-28-16, 16:40
Just posting some pics of a nice rainy day with Christina. No matter what the weather is like she is always fun to hang out with.

Lilmills13
09-29-16, 11:28
I'm new to the Elkton Area so I'm still getting a lay of the land. Ran into Terra, she seems pretty sketchy but friendly. Gave a pretty decent BBBJ but was rushed. I'll probably pass her by the next time.

Cephlapod Love
11-11-16, 18:24
So is this morsel gone for good?

BlueHen
11-16-16, 13:26
Anyone seen Christina lately? Is she still around?

Just posting some pics of a nice rainy day with Christina. No matter what the weather is like she is always fun to hang out with.

Waahoo
11-17-16, 02:44
Anyone seen Christina lately? Is she still around?Last I heard from her, she and daughter were heading to Georgia for a few days. That was couple weeks ago. She was hitting me up for ride to train station. At the time. I was unable to take her. Try calling her phone.

Mike Jersey
11-17-16, 11:44
Last I heard from her, she and daughter were heading to Georgia for a few days. That was couple weeks ago. She was hitting me up for ride to train station. At the time. I was unable to take her. Try calling her phone.Interesting she told me she was going to Indiana for good to live with family and taking a bus? I texted her a couple weeks ago to see if she had left and said she was gone now.

BlueHen
11-17-16, 15:15
Thanks guys. I tried texting her a few times with no response. Hope she's doing okay.

Interesting she told me she was going to Indiana for good to live with family and taking a bus? I texted her a couple weeks ago to see if she had left and said she was gone now.

Waahoo
11-17-16, 19:35
Interesting she told me she was going to Indiana for good to live with family and taking a bus? I texted her a couple weeks ago to see if she had left and said she was gone now.Yeah, she used to use the "help me get to Illinois" story too. Worked for a while. Finally realized she couldn't/wouldn't be helped and quit worrying with her. TOOOOOOOOOO much drama with that one!

Mtn Man
11-18-16, 11:40
Did the Eton stroll yesterday around lunch it was extremely quiet. Only one girl good ole nikki, made the pick and started talking. She has been on a state paid vacation for 6 months, she's going back on vacation in Jan for a long time. Anyway she's gotten big But she has some great throat skills. Did the deed and dropped her off. Was a good time she is also working off BP.

Charlieparker
11-19-16, 20:17
Did the Eton stroll yesterday around lunch it was extremely quiet. Only one girl good ole nikki, made the pick and started talking. She has been on a state paid vacation for 6 months, she's going back on vacation in Jan for a long time. Anyway she's gotten big But she has some great throat skills. Did the deed and dropped her off. Was a good time she is also working off BP.She did put on a lot of weight but she does give a great BBBJ.

JCM2767
11-26-16, 13:45
Was traveling on 13 and ended up at Wawa to get some gas. A morsel there was waving and I obliged to stop. She told me her name is Shyna. Weird name but who really cares. Took her to a spot nearby to do the deeds. She was nice and the BJ was not bad. Will repeat the experience as time permits.

Ceez721
11-26-16, 14:04
Was traveling on 13 and ended up at Wawa to get some gas. A morsel there was waving and I obliged to stop. She told me her name is Shyna. Weird name but who really cares. Took her to a spot nearby to do the deeds. She was nice and the BJ was not bad. Will repeat the experience as time permits.WAwa in new castle?

Cephlapod Love
11-27-16, 12:01
Was traveling on 13 and ended up at Wawa to get some gas. A morsel there was waving and I obliged to stop. She told me her name is Shyna. Weird name but who really cares. Took her to a spot nearby to do the deeds. She was nice and the BJ was not bad. Will repeat the experience as time permits.Yeah, the Wawa at Memorial drive near the DMV or the one south of 295 near Boulden Blvd?

What did she look like? Height, weight, hair color? I met a chick named Chyenne (so maybe she shortened it?) that lives near the DMV Wawa so wondering if it is the same girl? (I scooped her off MDA however) What were the damages?

JCM2767
11-27-16, 16:08
Yeah, the Wawa at Memorial drive near the DMV or the one south of 295 near Boulden Blvd?

What did she look like? Height, weight, hair color? I met a chick named Chyenne (so maybe she shortened it?) that lives near the DMV Wawa so wondering if it is the same girl? (I scooped her off MDA however) What were the damages?My apology for not being a little specific. I understand there are so many Wawa's off 13. This was in New Castle before you get to the Airport heading south. She's a WSW in her mid 20's, brunette about 5'4, shoulder length hair. Medium build. Her face seems to have some history of acne but was all covered with make-up. Not bad looking at all. Other details just PM me.

DDP9999
12-15-16, 03:47
Did the Eton stroll yesterday around lunch it was extremely quiet. Only one girl good ole nikki, made the pick and started talking. She has been on a state paid vacation for 6 months, she's going back on vacation in Jan for a long time. Anyway she's gotten big But she has some great throat skills. Did the deed and dropped her off. Was a good time she is also working off BP.Where I'd the Etown stroll?

New to the area.

DDP9999
12-15-16, 04:53
Does anyone know or would consider being an FWB girl maybe UofD girl who needs some extra cash.

PM me with your or her info.

DDP9999
12-23-16, 23:39
So where can you go in Elkton for just a blow job.

PM me if you know.