PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

RayMichaels82
06-24-13, 20:49
I'm a Marylander who found myself in the Wilmington area Sunday night. I happened upon Hak's, parked, and went online to try and find a few reviews. There's nothing here, and most of the other stuff I could find was several years old, so I figured I'd TOFTF.

The cover was $10, and it turns out that Hak's is a pastie club. (In Baltimore, you can frequently see full nude for no cover- this was a bit surprising.) But I was there, so I dealt with it. The overall look of the interior was rundown and outdated- I don't know how long the place had been there, but there has certainly not been a remodel in the past decade (also, there was a website address in a few places that I checked out later that is no longer functional). Drinks were "strip club reasonable." Most dancers were average, with three or four being what I'd consider hot. There were close to 12 girls working, with two black, one partial Asian (I think) , and the rest white. I wasn't there too long before I was approached by Bella, a cute Italian with nice Bs and a healthy ass. She was VERY upfront about what I could get in the back, and after a while, I took her up on it. 1.8 for 2 drinks and 15 minutes in the "Champagne Room" (normally, I wouldn't have done that, but, having just been dumped, I wasn't quite right in the head). Bella gave some killer third base action, and gave me a fair amound of freedom to roam. There was a guy in the booth next to me for my first few minutes who seems to have gotten similar treatment, despite a bunch of cameras (conspicuous for their lack of red lights). The dancer from that session stuck around for a bit and watched Bella and I, until she got yelled at by the Champagne Bouncer.

After my dance, I got Bella's info, and we hung out at the bar for a while. She's got some problems, but seems like a nice gal, and was a lot of fun. Hak's wasn't great, but an okay strip club is better than no strip club. (I noticed that the Gold Club was across the street on my way out the door- I'd like to try that out next time that I'm in the area- if it's classier than Hak's, I'll probably save myself a lot of money.)

Cephlapod Love
06-26-13, 08:02
I'm a Marylander who found myself in the Wilmington area Sunday night. I happened upon Hak's, parked, and went online to try and find a few reviews. There's nothing here, and most of the other stuff I could find was several years old, so I figured I'd TOFTF.

The cover was $10, and it turns out that Hak's is a pastie club. (In Baltimore, you can frequently see full nude for no cover- this was a bit surprising.) But I was there, so I dealt with it. The overall look of the interior was rundown and outdated- I don't know how long the place had been there, but there has certainly not been a remodel in the past decade (also, there was a website address in a few places that I checked out later that is no longer functional). Drinks were "strip club reasonable." Most dancers were average, with three or four being what I'd consider hot. There were close to 12 girls working, with two black, one partial Asian (I think) , and the rest white. I wasn't there too long before I was approached by Bella, a cute Italian with nice Bs and a healthy ass. She was VERY upfront about what I could get in the back, and after a while, I took her up on it. 1.8 for 2 drinks and 15 minutes in the "Champagne Room" (normally, I wouldn't have done that, but, having just been dumped, I wasn't quite right in the head). Bella gave some killer third base action, and gave me a fair amound of freedom to roam. There was a guy in the booth next to me for my first few minutes who seems to have gotten similar treatment, despite a bunch of cameras (conspicuous for their lack of red lights). The dancer from that session stuck around for a bit and watched Bella and I, until she got yelled at by the Champagne Bouncer.

After my dance, I got Bella's info, and we hung out at the bar for a while. She's got some problems, but seems like a nice gal, and was a lot of fun. Hak's wasn't great, but an okay strip club is better than no strip club. (I noticed that the Gold Club was across the street on my way out the door- I'd like to try that out next time that I'm in the area- if it's classier than Hak's, I'll probably save myself a lot of money.) Was this one of the girls at Hak's? Met her outside the Club several years ago and wondered if she was still dancing. Might have headed up to Philly to dance up there as well.

RayMichaels82
06-27-13, 10:20
Was this one of the girls at Hak's? Met her outside the Club several years ago and wondered if she was still dancing. Might have headed up to Philly to dance up there as well.

257218I don't believe so- there might have been one blonde dancer, and she wasn't it. From what I saw on the rest of the interwebs, there used to be a lot of "moms" and older types at Hak's- I only spotted one girl with evidence of motherhood, and all of the dancers seemed pretty young, so it looks like there's been a lot of turnover in the past few years.

RogerRamjet
06-30-13, 07:00
Hak's may not look the best but the services are great. Met Raven there a couple of months ago while I was sitting at the bar. She got right to the point and went back to the champagne room with me. $ for about 15 minutes of fun. Afterwards she even came and sat at the bar which was cool. She even gave me her # but never picked up when I called her a couple weeks later. Good place, just wish there was a little more privacy. Any other clubs you guys could recommend?

Girlmoneys
05-25-14, 11:45
I was on a road trip and had time for a detour, and some reviews indicated things might be fun here. Arrived at 12:30 and sat at the bar. Maybe 9 girls here, 5 black, 4 white. They all came by and collected $ after their time on stage. Some came back and stayed a while. I was trying to stretch my money so I was camping out and seeing how handsy the girls were. Abby, a blonde Jamaican was kinda pushy. Bought here a beer and since I wouldn't dance with her right away she decided to dance there- her words. This was basically a big money grab on her part. I excused myself to the bathroom and she was gone when I came back.

Rose, a curly blonde was giving me the butt rub at my stool. She seemed to be into it, but a couch dance was a let down. Hands to your side.

Devin was a decent looking brunette, but her dances were no touch. She does not do champagne rooms.

Dream was the biggest disappointment. Couch dances were hot. Put a hand up my shorts and me in her mouth with the pants on. Not bad for a $20 dance, but by her math it was $50 for two.

Took her in the champagne area and she took junior out but hands only. Not exactly what she had implied would happen. She has two footprints tattooed on her back.

The was an older blonde-Jenna maybe? Who put her hands all over me at the bar. She specifically promised things in the CR and I bet she delivers.

Beers are cheap, no daytime cover. BTW Gold Club across the street was still closed at 4 pm.

In Delaware
03-23-17, 23:34
I was going to stop at a Philly club after a flight back, but the plane was delayed and it was too late. So the next night I decided to head back. At the last minute, I thought about Hak's and figured I'd check it out. To be honest, I hadn't heard a lot of good things about it, but figured I'd check it out for myself. Glad I did.

Met a stunning spinner named Lacy. Blonde, extremely fit and articulate. Took me back for a lap-dance, which was extremely good (though the f*cking bouncer watched the whole time and when I moved my hands toward her ass, barked, "Hands on the couch, Slick. " Douche). But still a pleasant experience for $20. She asked about the "champagne room," and said straight up, she would read poetry. But with a house charge of $160 and a tip of $100, I was strapped for cash. Then I found out they didn't take Amex, which is the only card I carry, so that was off the table.

Oh, the cover was $10 on a Thursday.

Negatives. The bartender was a real *****. Every time I got a drink, she'd pull her shirt down and inch, shake her tits (which were enormous!) and ask for a tip. Too forward for me. As usual, dancers made the rounds after each dance asking for a tip, which is nice, but one girl. The most well-built of them all. Asked for more each time. Again, too forward for me.

Now. After the spinner left, another dancer spent the rest of the evening with me. Extremely hot. She asked about the champaign room, too, but I told her I didn't have the cash and they don't take my credit card. She said, "I've got a condom and I want to make you cum. " Then she rather explicitly told me how she would do that. Junior about jumped out of my pants. Even after I said I couldn't, she stayed with me and we talked quite a bit. She asked me to come back next week, which I may well do if I can scrape together the cash. Yes, I realize that's too much money, but as we all now, Junior wants what Junior wants!

Overall. The dancers were overwhelmingly hot. I guess because of previous reviews I wasn't expecting much, but I was really impressed across the board. A couple clunkers, but most of them were at least 7's or 8's if not higher.

I'll be back, with a fist full of singles. And I rarely go to strip clubs.

Propilot
03-26-17, 15:49
I was going to stop at a Philly club after a flight back, but the plane was delayed and it was too late. So the next night I decided to head back. At the last minute, I thought about Hak's and figured I'd check it out. To be honest, I hadn't heard a lot of good things about it, but figured I'd check it out for myself. Glad I did.

Met a stunning spinner named Lacy. Blonde, extremely fit and articulate. Took me back for a lap-dance, which was extremely good (though the f*cking bouncer watched the whole time and when I moved my hands toward her ass, barked, "Hands on the couch, Slick. " Douche). But still a pleasant experience for $20. She asked about the "champagne room," and said straight up, she would read poetry. But with a house charge of $160 and a tip of $100, I was strapped for cash. Then I found out they didn't take Amex, which is the only card I carry, so that was off the table.

Oh, the cover was $10 on a Thursday.

Negatives. The bartender was a real *****. Every time I got a drink, she'd pull her shirt down and inch, shake her tits (which were enormous!) and ask for a tip. Too forward for me. As usual, dancers made the rounds after each dance asking for a tip, which is nice, but one girl. The most well-built of them all. Asked for more each time. Again, too forward for me.

Now. After the spinner left, another dancer spent the rest of the evening with me. Extremely hot. She asked about the champaign room, too, but I told her I didn't have the cash and they don't take my credit card. She said, "I've got a condom and I want to make you cum. " Then she rather explicitly told me how she would do that. Junior about jumped out of my pants. Even after I said I couldn't, she stayed with me and we talked quite a bit. She asked me to come back next week, which I may well do if I can scrape together the cash. Yes, I realize that's too much money, but as we all now, Junior wants what Junior wants!

Overall. The dancers were overwhelmingly hot. I guess because of previous reviews I wasn't expecting much, but I was really impressed across the board. A couple clunkers, but most of them were at least 7's or 8's if not higher.

I'll be back, with a fist full of singles. And I rarely go to strip clubs.Nice report. I have not been to Haks in a about three years. I will have to make a side trip the next time that I am in Delaware. BTW, you do not have to tip every the bartender every time she shakes her tits at you. You also do not have to tip every girl that comes o the stage and makes her rounds. You can be selective. It is your money, do not feel obligated to tip. Spend your money the way that you want to.

Propilot-Always check your six.

In Delaware
03-26-17, 19:07
Nice report. I have not been to Haks in a about three years. I will have to make a side trip the next time that I am in Delaware. BTW, you do not have to tip every the bartender every time she shakes her tits at you. You also do not have to tip every girl that comes o the stage and makes her rounds. You can be selective. It is your money, do not feel obligated to tip. Spend your money the way that you want to.Thanks, Propilot. Understand on tipping who / when / how much I want. I didn't tip the bartender every time, it was ridiculous. I don't mind tipping the girls after they dance. I don't sit by the bar, but enjoy the view, so that's OK. It's when they has for multiple tips that I say, "maybe next time."

You should check out Hak's, I'm glad I went and will definitely be back soon.

Rcr85
05-30-17, 15:03
Thanks, Propilot. Understand on tipping who / when / how much I want. I didn't tip the bartender every time, it was ridiculous. I don't mind tipping the girls after they dance. I don't sit by the bar, but enjoy the view, so that's OK. It's when they has for multiple tips that I say, "maybe next time."

You should check out Hak's, I'm glad I went and will definitely be back soon.So did you ever return? I was there about a year ago and had similar offer from a cute spinner. I didn't at time since a friend said when he went in champagne room he never got his poetry reading since she kept saying bouncer was watching. Did you end up having luck since I agree some of those girls are sexy.

In Delaware
05-31-17, 12:38
So did you ever return? I was there about a year ago and had similar offer from a cute spinner. I didn't at time since a friend said when he went in champagne room he never got his poetry reading since she kept saying bouncer was watching. Did you end up having luck since I agree some of those girls are sexy.Sorry, I've been off the grid for a while. Let me share two very different Hak's experiences.

I had a work thing that ended by mid-afternoon, and I figured, great time for a return visit. It was. Even better than the first! The afternoon shift had a few less-desirable types for me, but I met a few new girls when they did the shift change who were unbelievable. Seriously, two in particular (I forget their names) were scorching. I met an older woman (Becky? Who made it clear she doesn't do extras, even in the champagne room. But she was incredibly articulate and we just chatted for quite a long time. It was like catching up with an old high school friend. Had some great bump and grind with the scorching hot dancers in my seat as well. Good lord, were they h-o-t. Did not partake in any extras, but had an amazing time. Sideshow. Three young Indian men and an older one as well came it. And it was like a scene out of a movie. They set up at a table near me and were literally shelling singles on top of the girls, "making it rain." No surprise, this attracted a crowd of girls. The older dancer sat with me and we critiqued the floor show, which had me laughing so hard I almost cried. These guys really dropped a ton of money. Then, after about 45 minutes, they packed up and left. No lap dances, no champagne room. They probably dropped more in that 45 minutes than I did in several hours.

Now, fast-forward to a few weeks ago. 180 degrees from my previous two experiences. The vibe in the place was really down. Almost all the dancers left the stage, made a quick round for their singles and then sat down to stare at their phones. My 'regular' did the same. Even after I offered a few extra tips. If it were my first time there, I would have sworn never to return, it was that slow. At one point, the bartender changed the price of the beers, but denied that, "they've always been $5. " Um, OK.

So I will return, if only to confirm which one of my three experiences was the norm. And, frankly, I really want a blow job from that spinner. BAD!

In Delaware
07-27-17, 20:44
Well, I've been back a few times over the past few months and the place has been really dead. The dancer I used to hang out with got fired and the last few times I've been there the selection has be really weak. My spinner wasn't there the last time, which was the weakest lineup of them all. I'm going to give it one more shot this summer before giving it a rest for a few months. I don't mind dropping the money on real hot dancers, but with what they've been rolling out the last few times, I'd rather just call my UTR and get some real action.

In Delaware
08-22-17, 18:32
As promised, I rolled in around 5 pm To give Hak's another shot. I was there less than 30 minutes. Took forever to get bartender's attention. Got my beer and waited an eternity to get my change. Really, really unimpressive lineup. During "Happy Hour," learned that they give the dancer's one dance only, which means they are constantly rolling up asking for tips. Was just getting settled in when the first dancer who came by circled back. I thought, well, this is nice. I like when girls sit down and chat.

Her: "So, what are you doing back here?

Me: "Just staying out of trouble. ".

Her: "Well, how about we go back for a dance?

Me: "Meh, not quite yet. ".

Her (pulling her top down): "How about another tip?

Me: "Uhhh, not right now. ".

Her: "How boring. " Then walks away.

I finished my beer, rather quickly, and walked out.

Bottom line. I'm done with Hak's for quite a while. It's been sliding down hill over the last several visits and shows no signs of improving. Would rather find a quick visit provider.

RichieG23
10-09-17, 15:19
Not sure what expectations are, but I normally have a good time in here. Are the girls stunning. On occasion you can find one, but normally they are the girl next door variety, or below. Yes the dollar parade can get to you if you are there during happy hour, but honestly there is one girl that normally works on the day shift, who is quite attractive actually, but she is relentless, and I give a dollar and just ask her to move on. I always decline company for a bit until I scope out who is working there then allow one to sit down with me and converse, getting to what I am looking for in the champagne room. After a bit of conversation you can be blunt with what you are looking for, and how much to tip for it. With one or two exceptions over the years. Yes years I have left pretty satisfied. Again, you will hard pressed to find a hottie iin here, but they have been in there. Most of them were college girls dancing to make $$ for school, but the girls are normally down to earth, and fun.

Dan Sam
09-05-18, 08:12
Anyone done Haks recently? It is it worth a trip, or should I just make the drive up to PHilly?

PatMan99
01-31-19, 15:57
Anyone been in recently? Asking for a little friend.

HCanyon9999
02-10-19, 00:34
Can anyone share what's typical and customary for VIP prices?

In Delaware
02-10-19, 21:27
It's been quite some time since I've been there. Maybe a year. But there was little negotiating room. If you wanted a dance, the was a little -very little. Wiggle room. But for VIP, the house charge was firm and I wasn't able to move any of the girls off their cut and I tried with several. YMMV and if you find the magic phrase, please share. There was a blonde spinner there when I used to frequent the place that was incredibly hot and I wanted to take the plunge. Never had enough cash on hand.

Can anyone share what's typical and customary for VIP prices?

RichieG23
06-30-19, 10:03
Anyone visited lately?? Is LB (said they call her lightskinned Barbie) still working there??

PhillyGuy1969
08-15-19, 09:27
Found myself in the area on Wed evening. $10 cover seemed a bit much based on the talent, but oh well. Was approached by a couple of dancers working the dollar train after being on stage. The 2nd got very friendly having my hands roam and sliding hers where it needed to be. Opted for couch dance $20 at, Pretty good, no privacy but she made it work undoing my pants and giving a nice handshake. Told me there was a full menu in the VIP private area $1. 6 +1 tip "Two holes of golf and a musical tribute to the Piano Man". A bit steep but who knows, I also bought a lottery ticket last night.

Kunjamani
08-17-19, 00:18
Found myself in the area on Wed evening. $10 cover seemed a bit much based on the talent, but oh well. Was approached by a couple of dancers working the dollar train after being on stage. The 2nd got very friendly having my hands roam and sliding hers where it needed to be. Opted for couch dance $20 at, Pretty good, no privacy but she made it work undoing my pants and giving a nice handshake. Told me there was a full menu in the VIP private area $1. 6 +1 tip "Two holes of golf and a musical tribute to the Piano Man". A bit steep but who knows, I also bought a lottery ticket last night.Going to try HAK for the first time. Do you have any tips for newbie.

JohnnyM081
08-17-19, 15:19
Found myself in the area on Wed evening. $10 cover seemed a bit much based on the talent, but oh well. Was approached by a couple of dancers working the dollar train after being on stage. The 2nd got very friendly having my hands roam and sliding hers where it needed to be. Opted for couch dance $20 at, Pretty good, no privacy but she made it work undoing my pants and giving a nice handshake. Told me there was a full menu in the VIP private area $1. 6 +1 tip "Two holes of golf and a musical tribute to the Piano Man". A bit steep but who knows, I also bought a lottery ticket last night.Hey so was that 2. 6 altogether for the VIP? Not counting the cover or dance.

Way2lazy
08-17-19, 18:18
Going to try HAK for the first time. Do you have any tips for newbie.Yeah. Don't.

Frasier69
08-17-19, 19:08
Hey so was that 2. 6 altogether for the VIP? Not counting the cover or dance.I would ask for "take out", it would most likely be a lot cheaper and better.

Strange
08-17-19, 22:25
I would ask for "take out", it would most likely be a lot cheaper and better.I agree on trying for takeout, was she young and hot? Delaware strip clubs aren't always the hottest girls. I remember like twenty years ago fairways in smyrna had a stripper with only one arm. I kid you not a one armed stripper. Classy.

Atl Guy
08-18-19, 05:28
Yeah. Don't.Sound advice! Drive to Philly to get your strip club fix.

In Delaware
08-18-19, 09:18
I was going to Haks somewhat regularly a few years back and worked a couple of girls aiming for takeout. Must have been. Ad luck because each one said no.

I would ask for "take out", it would most likely be a lot cheaper and better.

JohnnyM081
08-18-19, 13:36
I agree on trying for takeout, was she young and hot? Delaware strip clubs aren't always the hottest girls. I remember like twenty years ago fairways in smyrna had a stripper with only one arm. I kid you not a one armed stripper. Classy.Would you be kind enough to pm me? I think I know what you mean but I don't want to assume. I would appreciate it.

Shampoo55
08-20-19, 14:25
Would you be kind enough to pm me? I think I know what you mean but I don't want to assume. I would appreciate it.If I remember right, Tawny (aka Adrian of "the crew") use to work at Hak's and live across the street in the Fairview. She would frequently do takeout if you didn't mind a trip across the street!

RichieG23
08-20-19, 16:42
Quite a few years ago I had some luck with takeout, there was one that became my utr, then she moved down south. 2008-9 time frame. Then there was another in 2015-16 time fram, and she got married and stopped dancing all together. Was working on another, but then had to move. You can certainly find them in there, I never approach it til I've seen them in for a couple of times.

Strange
08-20-19, 17:50
Would you be kind enough to pm me? I think I know what you mean but I don't want to assume. I would appreciate it.Sorry no there was no innuendo, didn't mean anything other than was she sub 30 and pretty. And that stripper did only have one arm. Her coworker had no teeth. That's Delaware strip clubs in a nut shell.

MikeHawk007
08-20-19, 20:24
That's Delaware strip clubs in a nut shell.LOL I still remember that one time. I was sitting there enjoying the scene watching a girl dancing. All of a sudden I hear a fucking sexy, sultry voice whisper on my right ear "hey baby would you like a dance?

I swear I immediately chubbed up and a little smile came across my face. As I turned to face this gorgeous creature with such a charming voice and intoxicating smell, to my horror I was WAAAY OFF!

This gal was huge, as in had rolls and stretch marks, she had buck teeth and one of them was chipped, looked like a fucking fang. I turned her down and tipped her a buck to scram. LOL to my surprise within 2 min she was on a young guys lap sipping a cocktail.

P.S. I love me a chunky gal heck even with some stretch marks, but there was nothing pretty of that creature.

Strange
08-20-19, 21:21
LOL to my surprise within 2 min she was on a young guys lap sipping a cocktail.

P.S. I love me a chunky gal heck even with some stretch marks, but there was nothing pretty of that creature.There wouldn't be fat ugly strippers if there weren't guys that liked fat ugly strippers. Different strokes for different folks. Shit there's girls out on the street who I'm like who'd bang that, but you know what? Somebody is. Here's to fat ugly strippers and their aunt with one arm.

JonhAk2016
09-03-19, 14:56
Does anyone frequent Haks enough to tell me if the tall blonde (I think her name is Kayden or Jayden) is as good as she says. She was amazing while I was at the bar and she made me want to get a dance but was shy of the funds that day. I plan to go back and get to know her but nervous that she is all talk and not action.

Shampoo55
09-06-19, 01:03
Does anyone frequent Haks enough to tell me if the tall blonde (I think her name is Kayden or Jayden) is as good as she says. She was amazing while I was at the bar and she made me want to get a dance but was shy of the funds that day. I plan to go back and get to know her but nervous that she is all talk and not action.Dude, in a strip club money talks got enough to pay the overpriced fare to get into the backroom, that girl is gunna follow. No idea what she charges or if there is up-selling by her but girls who have worked in there say yeah, FS is on the menu. And oh per what I heard, just be sure to tip the generously

Tripped
02-20-20, 14:35
Does anyone frequent Haks enough to tell me if the tall blonde (I think her name is Kayden or Jayden) is as good as she says. She was amazing while I was at the bar and she made me want to get a dance but was shy of the funds that day. I plan to go back and get to know her but nervous that she is all talk and not action.It's pricey for sure. I got FS awhile ago from her. It was good, slightly mechanical, but you can't expect too much where it took place.

BudWiseUr
06-16-20, 17:27
Have you seen her? She's a sight to behold. 5'7", average weight, white chick, blue eyes, long dark hair, big 50's pinup model sunglasses, nice tits, wears thong bikinis in her front lawn. Goes to Cheksea Park a lot. Talks with lots of big words. Very morally "liberal" and she told me she's looking for an affair.

Strange
06-16-20, 22:39
Have you seen her? She's a sight to behold. 5'7", average weight, white chick, blue eyes, long dark hair, big 50's pinup model sunglasses, nice tits, wears thong bikinis in her front lawn. Goes to Cheksea Park a lot. Talks with lots of big words. Very morally "liberal" and she told me she's looking for an affair.Bite. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (minimum characters to post).

BudWiseUr
06-16-20, 23:49
Shit there's girls out on the street who I'm like who'd bang that, but you know what? Somebody is.Not always. Incels and femcels exist for a reason. Ain't nobody hitting that. Not every girl outside on the street is getting lucky.

Atl Guy
06-17-20, 04:40
Have you seen her? She's a sight to behold. 5'7", average weight, white chick, blue eyes, long dark hair, big 50's pinup model sunglasses, nice tits, wears thong bikinis in her front lawn. Goes to Cheksea Park a lot. Talks with lots of big words. Very morally "liberal" and she told me she's looking for an affair.Is this Morticia?

BudWiseUr
07-01-20, 17:02
Is this Morticia?Yes, in all her glory, finally in a bathing suit that's not black or skull printed or flame printed for once in a long while. I suspect that's only because 1 of her many sex suitors bought it for her so she was trying it on.

BudWiseUr
07-01-20, 17:04
It's pricey for sure. I got FS awhile ago from her. It was good, slightly mechanical, but you can't expect too much where it took place.Morticia's FS is much better, opposite of mechanical. But she seems to only have eyes for that young white boy with the dreadlocks who works there on weekends. She went as a customer last week and rejected 3 guys who offered her cash for sex at their houses.

TypicalMonger
04-08-21, 08:27
Anyone been to Haks lately and know what girls are there? Also could one help with knowing how to get takeout there? You can pm me if you'd like or reply here. Thank you.

Accu13
04-19-21, 16:58
I'm back in town for one night only. Was thinking of hitting Hak's, but having a hard time finding out if they're open. I mean, I think they're open, but curious if its business as usual, or whatever that means. Basically, looking to go into the back for private dances, is that even still a thing?

MikeHawk007
04-19-21, 22:55
I'm back in town for one night only. Was thinking of hitting Hak's, but having a hard time finding out if they're open. I mean, I think they're open, but curious if its business as usual, or whatever that means. Basically, looking to go into the back for private dances, is that even still a thing?Ugh I remember when I first moved to Delaware from Jersey, was disappointed how you can only look but can't touch during a dance.

DelawareGuy35
05-07-21, 01:26
Have you seen her? She's a sight to behold. 5'7", average weight, white chick, blue eyes, long dark hair, big 50's pinup model sunglasses, nice tits, wears thong bikinis in her front lawn. Goes to Cheksea Park a lot. Talks with lots of big words. Very morally "liberal" and she told me she's looking for an affair.Is this girl still around? Is there a certain time that is best to see her around Chelsea Park?

Asmoth
04-05-23, 20:13
Hak's has some decent talent here, but they seem to be content to just sit by themselves, only the cat girls are rotating around the area.

Does this place do extras or is it all bullshit dances?

Asmoth
04-06-23, 16:26
So they have some Dominican chicks right off the boat and I decided to take one for a lapdance and she was fine, but this place has the creepiest lapdance room I've ever seen.

Some fat white hillbilly sits back there and shakes his head everytime you grab a titty or rub a pussy, so it was one and done for me, the girl was fine with it, but jimbob there wasn't.

Not conducive to a guy spending a bunch of money.

Nate0110
04-12-23, 09:44
Hak's has some decent talent here, but they seem to be content to just sit by themselves, only the cat girls are rotating around the area.

Does this place do extras or is it all bullshit dances?There's plenty of milage in the back but you got to go in the champagne room and its going to cost you at least 2 bills.

Nate0110
10-15-23, 10:32
Haks is now Cheeks? Guess I haven't been going much I didn't even know. Anyone been? Maybe they won't have as much security in the back. It was always a waste unless you would drop 2 Bills or more in the VIP.

Jayke00
10-15-23, 11:56
Haks is now Cheeks? Guess I haven't been going much I didn't even know. Anyone been? Maybe they won't have as much security in the back. It was always a waste unless you would drop 2 Bills or more in the VIP.Hmph. That name sounds familiar. Where have I heard that name before. ?

Frasier69
10-15-23, 21:22
There's plenty of milage in the back but you got to go in the champagne room and its going to cost you at least 2 bills.Is "take out" not an option?

Nate0110
10-16-23, 11:54
Is "take out" not an option?Its always an option at every club. I'm sure the newish Royal Farms across the street is very busy late night with girls meeting customers. Prolly a good monger place too.

Jayke00
10-17-23, 21:56
Its always an option at every club. I'm sure the newish Royal Farms across the street is very busy late night with girls meeting customers. Prolly a good monger place too.The no-tel next door has always been a no-fly zone for me. With the RoFo now its new neighbor, I wonder if its gotten any safer. The few drive-bys I've done recently haven't been very encouraging. Anyone have any experiences to share?

Newark Guy
10-19-23, 03:09
Haks is now cheeks but is it still a strip club?

Big Grip
10-19-23, 08:15
Haks is now cheeks but is it still a strip club?A friend from Baltimore told me that the club in Baltimore named cheeks has closed. Apparently same owner as Haks. Took the sign from that club and renamed Haks.

Jayke00
10-19-23, 18:11
A friend from Baltimore told me that the club in Baltimore named cheeks has closed. Apparently same owner as Haks. Took the sign from that club and renamed Haks.And here I am hoping it was the return of the crew from Lumberton, NJ.

Shame.

OverShare
11-08-23, 11:39
The no-tel next door has always been a no-fly zone for me. With the RoFo now its new neighbor, I wonder if its gotten any safer. The few drive-bys I've done recently haven't been very encouraging. Anyone have any experiences to share?Place next to Royal Farms called Fairview Inn. I went there to meet up with Deaana and Summer last week and it's fine. I mean, the rooms are bad but actually better than some no-tels. However, I've never once had a problem at any no-tels I've been to and I've been to some of the worst (West Motel on 40, the Crown on 13, Red Roof on 896 the worst imo to name a few). People at those places tend to mind their own business. There is a cop camera pole at the Royal Farms though, just so you know. Also, as an aside, never order food from that Royal Farms, they recently failed health check for rodents. Didn't get shut down but did fail. Be safe.

Jayke00
11-08-23, 18:11
Place next to Royal Farms called Fairview Inn. I went there to meet up with Deaana and Summer last week and it's fine. I mean, the rooms are bad but actually better than some no-tels. However, I've never once had a problem at any no-tels I've been to and I've been to some of the worst (West Motel on 40, the Crown on 13, Red Roof on 896 the worst imo to name a few). People at those places tend to mind their own business. There is a cop camera pole at the Royal Farms though, just so you know. Also, as an aside, never order food from that Royal Farms, they recently failed health check for rodents. Didn't get shut down but did fail. Be safe.Thanks for the intel. Very strange to see a RoFo, which relies on its kitchen for revenue, to fail a health inspection. Rodents probably came in from the motel next door!

Nate0110
11-12-23, 10:24
Stopped by Friday night and really no difference other than more girls working. It was a Friday night though. Same employees, same security and still 2 Benjis for any real fun in the back.

Dbf3251
11-21-23, 10:22
Stopped by Friday night and really no difference other than more girls working. It was a Friday night though. Same employees, same security and still 2 Benjis for any real fun in the back.What is available in the back for the right donation?

Nate0110
11-21-23, 11:29
What is available in the back for the right donation?Its a strip club- everything is on the menu for the right price. You want to stay away from a few who talk a big game though.

Hopontome
02-21-24, 21:52
Been there three times. All three I paid $160 for the room and $200 for the extras.

First two experiences were ok, and with reasonably hot strippers. First time I had BBBJ and cfs, second time I had BBBJ and BBFS (yes, you read that right) from a hot black stripper with great tits.

So I said nothing, because I don't want to bring the heat on.

But the last visit? Agreed to a price for everything and went back and she lied and did NOT deliver. Spoke Spanish, tried to use language barrier as an excuse but we talked with a translator app and had agreed on what was happening.

Anyway, hit or miss.

If she has fake tits and only speaks Spanish, well, you've been warned.