PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Paul Kolman
03-28-10, 07:14
Last night found a good strip club around the corner from the Marriott hotel. this place is on Decatur St. Mostly fat chicks that were very nice but One girl stood out. Her name is Crystal. Good conversation and she even brought vodka in her purse that she shared. Good body contact and very eager to please. 120 for 5 songs plus her tip. I would go see her again

Moneyshot
04-09-10, 21:42
Last night found a good strip club around the corner from the Marriott hotel. this place is on Decatur St. Mostly fat chicks that were very nice but One girl stood out. Her name is Crystal. Good conversation and she even brought vodka in her purse that she shared. Good body contact and very eager to please. 120 for 5 songs plus her tip. I would go see her again

There are no Clubs on Decatur that I know of? What was the name?

Firestorm31
04-10-10, 22:42
There are no Clubs on Decatur that I know of? What was the name?There is a strip club there, right across from mariott hotel, and also a few doors down from an adult sex store.

don't recall the name, but I believe it used to go by Don Juan or something like that, it has a different name now.

Tnbootyseeker
07-24-10, 11:59
Last time I was in NO. A friend of mine took me o the Roxbury. They only strip on Monday thru Wed I think. Some of the same girls that work at She shes and Passions work there until business picks up at the other clubs later in the week.

Club appearance better than Passions. Saw lots of familiar faces so you can expect the same services for T/O. Not sure if any extras can happen at club but I will stop by again next time I there.

Toys1971
07-26-10, 12:12
Last time I was in NO. A friend of mine took me o the Roxbury. They only strip on Monday thru Wed I think. Some of the same girls that work at She she's and Passions work there until business picks up at the other clubs later in the week.

Club appearance better than Passions. Saw lots of familiar faces so you can expect the same services for T/O. Not sure if any extras can happen at club but I will stop by again next time I there.I have two questions. Where is the Roxbury located and how long ago were you there? These places can come and go, but it sounds promising. Alway looking for new places.

Tnbootyseeker
07-29-10, 01:02
It's located on 1915 n. broad. I was there last this Monday. It was very slow, but the waitresses were two hot red bones.

Toys1971
07-29-10, 11:44
It's located on 1915 n. Broad. I was there last this Monday. It was very slow, but the waitresses were two hot red bones.Thanks for the information.

I did some research and found another Roxbury out in NO East. I drove by and it was closed during the day. I remember a bar in that location from before the storm. May be the same one.

The N. Broad location is better for me anyway, so I may check that out.

Went to a decent club last night in Metairie near Power Blvd.. Club Eden. Not real crowded because it was still early, but met a friendly amazonian ebony dancer that is real sweet and pretty. She goes by the name Jessica and gives a pretty good lapdance for $30.

Tnbootyseeker
08-07-10, 14:52
Coming to the area soon for the first time in a while.

Can anyone tell me what clubs to hit up?

Is Little Darlings still there and poppin?

It's still open. Depending on transportation and what u looking for Passions and SHE SHE's. are good. Read my post on the Roxy for mtw nites.

Big Dream
09-07-10, 18:09

Looks like this was Dixie Divas @ 606 Iberville St . Went in on Sunday night and the only stripper was asleep on the couch. After the owner got her up she begged me for the VIP for $230 or so or $125 for 5 songs.

Tnbootyseeker
10-27-10, 10:04
Met several girls from Wisconsin at both clubs. The 2 I met at She She offered TO but only as a duo for 3. I declined but did find a local by the name of sweet P, mocha smooth skin with sexy dsl lips. It was a slow Monday nite so after 2 dances she offer TO for 150 but agreed to 100. She was leaving the club at 12 and would call me to get room info. She called at 11 and said she was running late and she offered a discount. She made it to my room about 2 am. It was worth the wait and will be seeing her again. She also works at one of the clubs on bourbon on the weekend.

Also had a massage from Marrie. Great attitude and big tits. Not f / S.

SMS 54
11-04-10, 01:29
Went to She She-s a few nights ago, maybe it was thurs. Night- paid.1 cover charge, sat at the bar, waited over 20 minutes, was ignored by Asian bartender, was propositioned for some lap dances from several different dancers, a couple of them were pretty hot, was pissed about not getting a drink, walked out, no fun.

Martin Dobro
11-23-10, 10:09
Went to Big Daddy's Love Acts last Thursday. What a dive. Anyway, settled at the stage. And had a skinny young thing (Mandy?) on my lap almost immediately. We went for a lap dance in the back, and she immediately started pushing the VIP rooms upstairs. It was something like $250 to get her up there for 45 minutes. She was persuasive, working it like a good TSA agent, and I wasn't thinking as clearly as I might. I thought that we established that $250 covered both the house fee and her tip. And that extras were included.

Upstairs is even more divey. Booths with curtains, and an overstuffed sofa that's seen a million mongers. Oh yeah, also, the camera staring down at us. Nothing sexier than when you can see the camera. She took off her top and sat on my lap again, and we chatted. Since we had to wait for the waitress. To run the credit card took, like, three visits from the waitress, and a thumbprint, which is just fantastic. Also, a 20% gratuity on the card.

While we were sitting there, another girl poked her head in, around the curtain, and asked if she could join in. The two of them started flirting, over me, and then she said "you're hot, you want to have a threesome?" Seeing where it was going, I was like "how much." Would have been another $250. They were seriously on the "hard" sell at that point, but I pushed back. No, I was not going to break $500 at a single strip club. Sorry. Eventually the other girl wandered off. And then we were *still* waiting for the waitress to come back with my receipts.

After all the transactions. She stripped down and got down to business. Still all outside the clothes. Still more with the upsell."We could have a lot more fun, but it'll cost you." I was like "look, we negotiated downstairs." "If we're going to have more fun, you got to make it happen. We've been up here for half an hour already." I was pissed at that, and should have walked out at that point. Instead, I wound up "tipping" her the rest of the cash in my wallet. $60 or so. Just to get her to shut up and make with the friction.

I had read that this place is all about the upsell. But man. I was still shell shocked at $360 for 45 minutes of negotiation.

At least I got a "free" beer out of it.

BlueVeinThrobr
02-16-11, 18:56
The girls and clubs on burbon are shitty guys, just get drunk and save your money for AMPs back home, I never saw so many ugly women in my life.

Moneyshot
02-19-11, 14:40
Looking for some 411 on Nola clubs and massage joints, will be in town wed.

I have some Vegas info to share and have been to new Orleans many times.

Money

Horny Dog #2
02-19-11, 22:17
Looking for some 411 on Nola clubs and massage joints, will be in town wed.

I have some Vegas info to share and have been to new Orleans many times.

MoneyMoneyshot,

You stated that you have been to New Orleans many times, so I'm guessing that you're already familiar with the clubs on Bourbon Street.

I am not from New Orleans, but like you, I go there somewhat regularly. Since I am not a local, I do not have the extensive expertise that some of the other guys here have, but I will share what I know.

Regarding massage joints, the only one I have been to is Bangkok Spa on Iberville in the French Quarter. I had a few good sessions there (pretty much everything was on the menu). However, the last time I was there was a couple of years ago, so I can not speak for the service now. Right near Bangkok Spa is Aloha Spa. I have never been to Aloha.

Regarding clubs, I assume that you are already familiar with the ones in the French Quarter. I would draw your attention to a couple other ones in another part of town. If you take I-10 to Downman street, right after you get off at Downman, there are two clubs within a block or two. One is called Visions and the other is called Passions.

At Visions, they tend to have several very nice looking girls that walk around on stage and dance for tips. The private dances are 20 bucks in a common area or 30 bucks in a private room. There is some good grinding and grabbing during the private dances, but the girls do not get completely nude (topless yes, but the bottom stays on). If you are sitting by the stage, the girls will come up to you and ask if you want a private dance, but I did not feel that it was a high pressure sell, and they did take a polite "no thank you" without further pressure.

Passions, on the other hand, is a down and dirty club with pretty much all black dancers. When I went in, I was immediately approached and given a fairly hard sell, but I was not interested. (It took more than a polite "no thank you" to get away). As soon as I got away from one girl, another one came and grabbed me with a hard sell. I generally like to look around and choose which girl I am interested in, but at Passions I didn't really get the chance. There is definitely an opportunity for more than just a "dance" in the rooms, and takeout is very likely available too. So if you like down and dirty (with black girls) , then this is the place for you. However, if you like to sit and relax and watch a show without being constantly hounded, then this is not the place for you.

Hope this helps. As an out-of-towner myself, I don't know many more places than what I have reported on. I also occasionally visit Vegas, so I may take you up on your offer to share Vegas info someday.

Bit Banger
03-31-11, 01:21
I started the evening at Larry Flint's Hustler Club. I had a door coupon (good for cover) from the cigar store across the street (nice cigars, BTW). Prettiest gals I saw of the evening. Moderately classy joint, topless only, no pressure, more A-cups than I'm used to seeing in a strip club.

Next was Big Daddy's. As reported, a dive! High pressure from the minute you walk in to go upstairs, $40 lap dances. Based on a previous report, I did NOT partake. Perhaps I should have checked out the lap dances.

From there I went to Sho Club. RIP OFF! Nobody dancing, but they quoted $200 / hr for upstairs. When I commented that I didn't have that much coin, she agreed to $120 for 1/2hr. As advertised, both nude and mutual touching, but 5min into it she starts pressuring for tip for more service. Agreed to $100 for BJ, but when the charge came back at $200 (bar minimum?) I balked. She said "Times up." Down stairs I collected CC & I'd from manager. Then I asked if he'd ever heard of USA Sex Guide. He said,"No." I commented that this will be reported. As I walked out he asked,"Is that a threat?" to which I replied,"No, a promise!" STAY AWAY!

[cross linked to RipOffs forum]

Squire Kent
04-18-11, 01:04
The Club I identified as Deja Vu in my report was actually little Darlings. Al black entertainers.

Member #4186
05-15-11, 01:30
I've received a LOT of overt offers for very cheap service from girls while I was in (or immediately out front of) Li'l Darlings on Bourbon. But I simply can't believe they were legit offers. There was just too much hustle, too much trash, too many men with big muscles too nearby, for my Spidey Senses not to tingle.

Passions is the other way around. It's a legit joint, with very low prices, and legit service. Girls will be (mostly) up-front about what you get and for how much. Girls who don't want to go into the booths at Passions, will refuse to go in there with you and simply stay on stage and gyrate for bucks. It's a lot more straightforward.

Katmasher
05-31-11, 13:29
Everthing is on the menu there. I have been there numerous times and always left happy. Its straight fordward and to the point. Don't worry about the bouncers. My buddy was in one of the rooms getting his groove on and the bouncer came in to put up some paper to cover up the window. Never blinked an eye my friend said.

Member #4186
06-03-11, 15:43
Cool, thanks for the info. .

Gus Hogan
07-25-11, 10:20
There is a cute bar next to the Marriott called Harem. Never seems very crowded when I walk past. Supposed to be strip joint. I have never actually seen a stripper on the stage. Was in town for business last week. Walked past Harem very late on Wednesday. Stepped in to grab a last cold beer before settling in for the night. The beer was cold. Hit the spot. Was persuaded to go for a private dance in the back. Way overpriced and not worth the effort. $240 just to go to the back. The girls are sweet to talk to (when you have had a few beers) , but the menu is sorely lacking. Near as I could tell the menu is take top off $100. Tell you service gets better with more. Tip more. Nothing else comes off. Complain a bit. Time's up. And she makes no effort to touch any of YOUR special places. Total $340. And for that you could have gone twice at any of the local Asian MPs.

Gus Hogan
08-04-11, 02:02
Was in New Orleans again for work. This is happening way too much. Need to stay home and find a life, so I can avoid finding myself in places like Dixie Divas. Dixie Diva's is on Iberville, on the edge of the Quarter, just next to the Marriott. No cover. Cheap bear. Unattractive dancers. I wandered in and ordered a beer. I think I was the only guy in the place. Two or three women seemed to huddle to decide who got first dibs. A chunky white girl with huge breasts won. She chatted me up for a bit. Touched me quite a bit and invited me upstairs for a "private dance." I agreed (afterall, that's what you go there for). $250 to see the back. Everything you might want was on the menu at a price. I thought the prices were steep. I dabbled a bit on some with something on the affordable end. Bottom line, if you need to say you did it in a New Orleans strip club this is a sure thing. If you want value for your dollar, there is more value just up Iberville with any of the AMPs.

Asian504
08-06-11, 01:06
Was in New Orleans again for work. This is happening way too much. Need to stay home and find a life, so I can avoid finding myself in places like Dixie Divas. Dixie Diva's is on Iberville, on the edge of the Quarter, just next to the Marriott. No cover. Cheap bear. Unattractive dancers. I wandered in and ordered a beer. I think I was the only guy in the place. Two or three women seemed to huddle to decide who got first dibs. A chunky white girl with huge breasts won. She chatted me up for a bit. Touched me quite a bit and invited me upstairs for a "private dance." I agreed (afterall, that's what you go there for). $250 to see the back. Everything you might want was on the menu at a price. I thought the prices were steep. I dabbled a bit on some with something on the affordable end. Bottom line, if you need to say you did it in a New Orleans strip club this is a sure thing. If you want value for your dollar, there is more value just up Iberville with any of the AMPs.You should try vision off of diamond road. The best. Won't be dissappointed.

Member #4186
08-21-11, 20:37
The club's name is Visions. It's in a light-industrial / burnt-out neighborhood so you should travel carefully. In specific, it is on Downman Road, just North of Chef Menteur Highway. (Chef HWY is the same street as Gentilly Road. The names of the road change at the Danziger Bridge, which crosses the Industrial Canal, and was the site of the now-famous post-Katrina shootings.) It's a drive away from the French Quarter, or a $20 cab ride. But it's worth the visit, since it's not a tourist-trap. Some very personable and genuine young ladies there. Visions is my favorite strip club in NOLa, not only because you don't have to deal with the French Quarter parking and tourist situation, but also because the quality of gals is nearly as high as at some of the lower-end FQ clubs but the prices and the staff's attitude are so much better at V than in the FQ. I have only barely heard tell of a real "service" option, and then it was offered only to men who were recognized by the dancers and the staff, so mostly your experience will be one of lap-dances and nothing more explicit. But the lappers are very good, at $20 (group couches in a room) or $30 (private cubicles) per song, or $150 a half-hour (the "suite," which is a bigger room with one couch and a close-able, sometimes lock-able doorway).

Near Visions is Passions, which is an African-American shake-joint, with full-service and also gun-toting street youth thugs and a lot of very loud rap music and plywood walls and no bar with sodas from a can and liquor from a bottle they just got at the convenience store across the street (and probably no liquor license?) and so forth. It is pretty much 95% likely full-service but also extremely guaranteed 100% likely danger and street-tough street-smarts required.

NewDude
09-05-11, 01:51
Ok here's the deal with New Orleans. Every club in the French Quarter is only thhere to rip you off. That is being completely honest. I am a young AA male and I knew alot of girls that danced at the clubs and alot of the bfs / handlers / pimps / lazymfthattheytakecareof. Trust me there is nothing there worth it. Although it is available you won't get it at the strip club being a nice guy. Most of the girls like the white stuff and that is their fix. Also if you are in the NO and have time check out a bar and just have a good time. The culture there is very relaxed and to be honest I was atleast 50/50 on free pussy on a regualar night out bar hopping. New Orleans is not a part of the bible belt and the women are very loose that is generally speaking. Also there is a saying that 3 out of 4 women in new orleans are for sale. Kind of true. Like I said before the culture is all about life and having fun. You don't need a strip club to get sex. Dress nice and go out on the town and have a good time and you will get some. Or offer to show some of the ladies at the strip club a good time back at your room DO NOT AND I MEAN DO NOT GO TO VIP ANYWHERE IN THE FRENCH QUARTER. Just ask the girl if she wants to party at your place and offer some extra fun for her trust me they love the white stuff in the french quarter. And if you have money and little white girl they are definitely along for the ride. Now for the clubs that you want to go to. Again nothing in the french quarter unless you just want lap dances only and even then you are getting ripped off. Passions on Downman is great for extras you can usually get FS for 75 at most and often less. Also it is ok for white guys to go in. I have seen white guys there several times. Security will not let anything happen to you. Just don't be there an hour or two within closing time. I would recommend as early in the evening as possible. Also she she's is great and is on chef hwy. Great for TO and has some hot AA women I must say. Visions is great but you will not get as good a deal as you will with she she's and passions. But TO is definitely available there. There are also more clubs in fat city and I believe one on the west bank but I don't know much about them. I must stress that if you are there on vacation, enjoy she she's and Passions if you have a decent amount of money to spend you can have some 3 ways for under 200. Hell 250 can get you an all nighter with a beautiful woman. All is not lost in NO you just have to have some balls and not be scared.

Moneyshot
11-04-11, 01:21
Good Reports by NewDude & Book Guy, I would also add at She She's the Girls were Nervous about getting Caught and love to take your Money, don't drink to much in that place, Passions was lots of Fun, nice young * fuck good on top then sucked me off to Finish.

Last time I had a dance at Visions in the Large back room one of the other guy getting a Dance was trashed and had his balls out the whole time, we were all Laughing.

In the past five yrs things in New Orleans seem to change Quick places are hit and miss. Also be careful of the Places near Iberville/Canal some of the Chicks have Dicks

Keep the Reports coming.

StanCopier
11-04-11, 16:48
I'm a little late in writing, but leaving for NO tomorrow. In looking for a "sure thing" club, I keep seeing Passions, but not finding anything on Bourbon Street where I will be staying. Any particular clubs where extras are easy and expected?

Thank you!

StanCopier
11-15-11, 18:29
Didn't hear back from anyone here, so I took to Bourbon Street and not only found on-premises partying, which I did not partake (too expensive) , but I found take out which was almost way too easy. I was offered private FS for too much money, offered my room, and she left with me minutes later. Had an amazing time and well worth it. Multiples, BB. She did well and I got what I wanted.

It can be had on Bourbon. Just be cool.

Mechanic
11-20-11, 22:15
Didn't hear back from anyone here, so I took to Bourbon Street and not only found on-premises partying, which I did not partake (too expensive) , but I found take out which was almost way too easy. I was offered private FS for too much money, offered my room, and she left with me minutes later. Had an amazing time and well worth it. Multiples, BB. She did well and I got what I wanted.

It can be had on Bourbon. Just be cool.Has anyone met KK fine lookin young one, a wild one loves the pills just don't want to piss her off she has domestic violence charges against her can't seem to stay outa jail thses days.

Prince83
11-25-11, 23:40
Anything in Kennedy / metaire areas worthwhile? Escorts, strip club, s. W? Here for a couple days, let me know guys. Pm if necessary

Feminator
12-23-11, 18:31
I'm a little late in writing, but leaving for NO tomorrow. In looking for a "sure thing" club, I keep seeing Passions, but not finding anything on Bourbon Street where I will be staying. Any particular clubs where extras are easy and expected?

Thank you!SHO Bar later in the evening (after midnight) I've had on-premise CFS and BBBJ on a couple of occassions, though it's run me more than two bills both times. I agree with other posters that take-out is typically the best way to go with the Bourbon St clubs.

Napretep123
01-07-12, 03:49
Fellow Mongers:

I'm planning a business trip to NO and I'm little tight on funds. I would appreciate it if someone can send me some inexpensive recommendation. I'm not picky on looks but I like good service. I have nothing to offer to give in NO but if you come Los Angeles I would love to return the favor.

Thanks,

Nap

Ohsully
02-17-12, 19:28
Well, I went by Passions a couple weeks ago and all the girls had just left, literally, the owner was closing up (it was 11:30PM) said he had no girls because they had all gone to a party. I asked if Chyna had been there (she is a sweetheart and is my fav) and he said yeah but they were all gone now. I have had great luck in their everytime I have gone. I suppose it might look a bit scary, but I am white (both white looking and acting) and I have never had a problem. In fact, though the fellas that run the place look intimidating I have found them to be very friendly.

Anyway, I left disappointed, but had heard that She She's down the street was a good place. Short story, went in and met Joy and we went into a booth for a dance. They dance was great but that's all it was. None o the my hints were responded and it didn't seem like anything else was on offer.

I don't doubt the guys who say their is action in there, but I will stick to Passions when I go through NOLA.

Spoonieg25
02-28-12, 19:39
Went to Passions a couple nights ago and was pretty disappointed. The ass level was there but there was not a looker in there! There is always something on the menu there. You just have to wait and it will find you. So I waited. Walked around and looked. Saw one dark skin sista but she was a little too thick for me but she kept asking if I wanted a dance and I declined! The fat level is pretty bad now in there. It was a Saturday night around midnight so WTF? Anyways I walked back around and Future comes up to me. Light skin, fake breats, fake ass (WTF)! The package looks pretty damn good but once you handle the goods it's a little too hard! She gave me a dance but before she even got started another dancer walked in there and asked me if I wanted a two for one. She had a phatty but I was like nah. You saw me as I walked by and said nothin (I hate the coat tail riders!) , so Future starts her dance and about 30 seconds into it asks if I want some pussy. I asked about take out and she said no. Since I remember fucking her about 2 years ago I declined. Sad I remember such things but sometimes it's good for the wallet. Anyways. I will still check out She She's and I will make sure I make an appearance in Little Darlings as I saw a few choices as I strolled through Bourbon a couple days ago. It's good to be home. Take care and be safe out there fellas!

Member #4186
03-03-12, 01:58
I'm trying to find out whether there are some reliable high-service gals at the less trashy clubs. I like going to Visions and I know the gals, have good friendship with some of them, but I'm not able to get regular pay-for-play. Anybody who knows the secret password? Let me know!

WalkBob
03-05-12, 12:44
Anybody remember a Brazilian girl who went by the name of Tathyana at big Daddy's a few years back? Really sweet and sexy. Did 69 in VIP then takeout when I went back the next night. Wonder if she's at another club.

OysterVille
03-08-12, 11:16
Went back to She She's after a hiatus. Weekdays have always been the best time to go there, since it's slow. Got me a fine big ass girl to give me the VIP treatment. The more songs you pay for, the freakier she gets. Think her rump was pumped with collagen, but her tongue and wet kittie were natural. $$.40 for everything. Club don't care on weekdays, and the door man even made sure we were bothered.

Spoonieg25
03-22-12, 10:36
Went to Little Darlings over the weekend and needless to say every woman in there had a price tag and was offering. It went from a franklin on up to 3-4 franklins. There was some pushing up on you from the moment I entered the club but not too bad. They are all thick ass amazons so if you like that type you will be in heaven! All in all lap dances range from 20 to whatever. Plenty of touching on the lapdance and they will pull your little soldier out to try to make him salute to get more money. What club girls don't. Anyway's over all not a bad experience if you just want to view you got to get a drink though to watch. Good hunting and be safe!

LittleBoto
08-05-12, 23:37
Some good looking girls there, but it's a big scam city. If they offer, make them play first, then pay, otherwise your money will go and then they will.

TheSaints
10-01-12, 18:11
She' SHe's is an awesome strip joint. It reminds me of one of those place overseas. It's straight forward and to the point. Place is designed for a purpose and it's not stripping.

BelieveInPiece
10-03-12, 08:32
She' SHe's is an awesome strip joint. It reminds me of one of those place overseas. It's straight forward and to the point. Place is designed for a purpose and it's not stripping.I will be in NO in a couple weeks, and it sounds like this is the place to go. Will I get the same service I could expect from a BP girl? I have to think the talent is better than what is advertised on BP, with less risk of Uncle LEO.

Rifleman
10-06-12, 09:46
I took the time to do a little checking here first. Three of us went to Vision's last Saturday, first let me explain I have been to many strip clubs but only in about 10 states. You know the deal all the rules are not the same. Not knowing the location area (safety) we went late afternoon, pd the 4. 00 to get in with this you get a ticket for your first drink, there is no place to sit except for the bar. Rules are if you sit at the bar you have to have a drink going all the time and you have to be tipping. The ladies come out and dance at I would guess you would call center stage then go around the bar getting a tip from everyone. Ok cool $3 for a coke and $4 beers, damit I was the DD. We sat there and this little thing comes out on stage I'm guessing 5'3" maybe, white long brown hair w / blonde streaks in it, she grinds around a little on stage. I hollered up to her to let her know when I'm at a titty bar I want to see titties, she took the top off and smiled, nice A-B cups w / eraser nipples. When her song was over she made her down the bar to get tipped, she stopped and we chatted a little. C! $ was her name and has the tat on her back right side to prove it, her stage name is P%$, I'll refer to her just as C. C asked me if I had ever been to a strip club before, I laughed and told her prollay more times than her, but I didn't know the rules there and wasn't interested and having any trouble. C said she would come over after she made her round at the bar.

C came right to me and sat in my lap, I explained that I have been around the block a time or 3, I told her about Memphis in the old / good day's (LOL). I wanted to know the rules because I was looking for Full Contact Karate, she thought that was very funny. The dude on the loud speaker that sounds like that drunk ***** at the drive-through mumbled something about no touching, C told me it's up to the girl. I asked her what her limits were and C said she would tell me if went to far, I untied her top and went straight for her boobies, nice little packages with eraser nips that respond to attention. I asked about all sorts of things, they have 3 areas for you and the lady to spend sometime and money in, C advises the girl get to keep everything inside the 20. 00 per song room and the VIP shit was 75. 00 plus whatever you and the girl workout. After some more slap and tickle we went to the 20 lap dance room. C gives a nice lapdance with lots of touching (YMMV) , I'll tell you tthose nips gget real hard if you treat them right. Oh yes Full Take Out menu was discussed and the rates are very comparable if not better that some of the local stuff on the P4* and E#$. I hope you guy enjoy, I think I'm going to call her and make sure she working today, yes the phone number was good.

Hey mongers looks like I'll be here for a little longer, any suggestions. Ladies or better places let me know.

LoneWinds
11-05-12, 14:56
Ended up in Metaire for business. Tried Club Eden, but they are closed Sun and Mon, and when I went in Tuesday the girls (4-5 of them) acted like they had no interest in anybody. Cell phone use seemed to be their thing. Had a cpl drinks next door, at a little dive bar, and had more fun with that bartender, who it seems might be up for a spin with the right guy.

Did try Visions, and loved it! Met up with Savannah, and she works her $30 dances hard for you. Asked about take out, and she was game. But I had to meet up with my work partners, so another time. She is smokin hot, and we made out while she gave ol Johnson a workout thru my jeans. I absolutely plan to visit her again.

Got to agree with other posters- Visions girls can take a no, without gettin all pissy, and it beats the no touch attitude I have to put up with in Arizona.

Moneyshot
06-23-13, 01:59
Wow, not much action here, anyway is the Girl with the Platinum Blonde wig Still at Visions?

Never had more then A good Dance there but fun was Offered, its a Hustle City but Still Love it.

Please PM.

CheoD
08-14-13, 20:54
Went to Little Darlings over the weekend and needless to say every woman in there had a price tag and was offering. It went from a franklin on up to 3-4 franklins. There was some pushing up on you from the moment I entered the club but not too bad. They are all thick ass amazons so if you like that type you will be in heaven! All in all lap dances range from 20 to whatever. Plenty of touching on the lapdance and they will pull your little soldier out to try to make him salute to get more money. What club girls don't. Anyway's over all not a bad experience if you just want to view you got to get a drink though to watch. Good hunting and be safe!NOLA authorities busted LD's on the Spring of 2013 for allowing prostitution, loitering, and carrying of heat in a place that serves booze within City limits. Only shocking thing was that it took until 2013 for that to happen: even for NOLA they could only have been more blatant if they'd renamed themselves "Ho's-R-Us".

It cost them $62,000+ in fines, plus to save the license they had to agree to install video monitoring. The place has apparently been closed through this summer season, ostensibly to do the transformation into a compliant venue but it it may be just gone if they figure they can't make a return on the expense.

ZMann
08-24-13, 19:04
Hustler club nice and clean. Hot girls in stilettos lots for extras were offered. 3 times in 15 minutes but expensive 2. 5 and the girls were extra friendly but club was not clean.

Sunday Morning
08-27-13, 07:12
I'm travelling down to NO next week. I've been reading good things about She She's.

My question is. Is it accepting of white clientele? I've been to some clubs where I was told I needed to head out.

Anthony Planet
09-04-13, 18:50
I'm travelling down to NO next week. I've been reading good things about She She's.

My question is. Is it accepting of white clientele? I've been to some clubs where I was told I needed to head out.They will not turn you away. They will not call you names. They will approach you hoping that you spend money on them. My experience has been that white guys get MORE attention, following a stereotype that they have money and must want to spend it since I know they didn't come 'here' accidentally. You're probably not anything special that folks need to treat you like they are stupid. Just go. If you don't like it, leave. If you're green, orange or brown, I'd be careful going at night. That's for anybody.

Anthony Planet
09-04-13, 18:53
Hustler club nice and clean. Hot girls in stilettos lots for extras were offered. 3 times in 15 minutes but expensive 2. 5 and the girls were extra friendly but club was not clean.Way too expensive, and they don't even get totally nude. I am spoiled, in Atlanta you can get full nude lap dances for five bucks. I'm not bragging, but, if you grow up with that, it isn't impressive to get a twenty dollar air dance. The promises of a great time in the be'back' or 'upstairs' I can't validate. If it wasn't two fifty, it would be a lot easier to consider. At that rate, you can't look on backpage and have a wider selection.

CheoD
10-08-13, 19:11
atAnthony Planet: Yes, Bourbon St. Clubs are overpriced, but they have staked their market on drunk tourist / conventioneer, not steady regulars.

Speaking of which: The former Little Darlings is no more, the renovation has been done and it has reopened under new management, name changed to "Centerfolds", apparently part of a local chain now. First reports from field is it's (a) no longer an "Urban" (aka Black) club, (be) no longer an undisguised BJ-Mart but (see) still overcharging even for water.

Anthony Planet
10-19-13, 17:50
atAnthony Planet: Yes, Bourbon St. Clubs are overpriced, but they have staked their market on drunk tourist / conventioneer, not steady regulars.

Speaking of which: The former Little Darlings is no more, the renovation has been done and it has reopened under new management, name changed to "Centerfolds", apparently part of a local chain now. First reports from field is it's (a) no longer an "Urban" (aka Black) club, (be) no longer an undisguised BJ-Mart but (see) still overcharging even for water.

Yeah, I heard Little Darlings was no more. I also heard that upon reoponing, , that the new place has to have cameras in the VIP area. May just be a rumor, I can't validate.

Recon8811
10-23-13, 12:42
I'm thinking about visiting the NO during Thanksgiving holidays. What would be the best club to visit in New Orleans East?

BarredMark
11-08-13, 10:44
Was in town for a couple of days and managed to get free and stopped in here for a break from the madness of Bourbon Street. Pleasantly surprised. Lots of smoking hot girls, most of them AA. First night inside I was approached by Mya. AA girl with nice natural see cups. She Sat. And we talked for two hours. Smarter than most dancers. Very sexy. No hard sell hustle. Did try to get me in the back or upstairs, but I had not brought much cash with me.

Next night I was back. Was first approached by Delicious, but I told her I was waiting for Mya. While Mya was on stage I noticed a white girl (patron) in from the streets who was really getting into watching the dancers. I ended up asking her to join me. Her name was Natalie (40,5'1", brunette with cute little body) and she was hammered. Kept telling me how horny she was. While we watched the girls on stage my hand was down her jeans and discovered she was going commando. I took her and Mya both to the back and there was much mutual groping. I ended up leaving Mya and took Natalie back to her hotel. BJ, DATY, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, mustache ride, more BJ and mish. I ended up popping three times before I bailed the next morning while she was sleeping off her all the beer she had consumed. All in all a very good night. Got to love NOLA.

TaylerMac34
12-12-13, 23:04
I travel to nola a lot and stay in Westbank. Anyone got extras or takeout at the gentlemans clubs around the wb.

Recon8811
12-15-13, 14:57
I had visit the area yesterday and checked out Visions, Passions, and She She's. Visions has a nice setup, but the rules there sucks. There is nowhere to sit but the bar. The bar serve as an extension to the main stage area. The rule is if you sit at the bar, then you have to tip every dancer on there, whether you are attracted to them or not. The idea sounds so unionized. I probably won't make it a habit of going there anymore. At She She's, I went there too early. There was a couple of booger bears haggling me, but the talent level shot up very well in a span of a couple of hours. They $20 table dances and $40 private dances there. It's not bad there. I will definately come back there. Passions is very aggressive club with alot of extras to be had in there. It's common to have a dancer in your face every 3-5 minutes.

TurboDog
12-15-13, 15:48
Just curious Recon88, are you a white or AA guy? Always wondered how comfortable I would be at Passions or She She's as a middle-aged pasty white guy...

I had visit the area yesterday and checked out Visions, Passions, and She She's. Visions has a nice setup, but the rules there sucks. There is nowhere to sit but the bar. The bar serve as an extension to the main stage area. The rule is if you sit at the bar, then you have to tip every dancer on there, whether you are attracted to them or not. The idea sounds so unionized. I probably won't make it a habit of going there anymore. At She She's, I went there too early. There was a couple of booger bears haggling me, but the talent level shot up very well in a span of a couple of hours. They $20 table dances and $40 private dances there. It's not bad there. I will definately come back there. Passions is very aggressive club with alot of extras to be had in there. It's common to have a dancer in your face every 3-5 minutes.

Recon8811
12-19-13, 01:00
Just curious Recon88, are you a white or AA guy? Always wondered how comfortable I would be at Passions or She She's as a middle-aged pasty white guy...When I was in both clubs, I saw a mixed crowd with no problems whatsoever. My golden rule is nobody cares as long as you mind your own business and don't do anything stupid that will effect others around you.

Haunted
03-05-14, 07:36
Greetings all.

Will be comin to NO soon and starting my monger research.

Any suggestions on some good SC's, with extras, mostly interested in black / hispanic, don't care about ghetto factor, and probably will need something active during the daylight hours (afternoon, early evening).

Feel free to PM if more appropriate.

Good hunting!

Thanks in advance.

Bishop69
05-12-14, 16:45
Trying to get a little research going but NOLA is leaving me stumped I will be there in about a week and I need a heads up on the scene SW BP even decent strip clubs I am going to be in the riverside area and not driving so if you can please help me out with some walking distance or cab friendly hunting grounds.

RubLover803
05-21-14, 12:04
Visiting at end of month and staying on Bourbon.

Any suggestions?

Enjoy a quality SC with good variety.

Prefer white but mix is fine.

Thanks in advance.

Horn Dog Too
06-23-14, 23:35
I was really hammered Wednesday night. The eve of my birthday, well actually very early Thursday morning, my birthday when my buddy and I were seduced into I really think it was Stilletto's. Local knowledge here will help with this review please. As you walk in the door, the room is quite open with the stage on the right side and the bar straight ahead against the far wall. Not a huge club, but not tiny either. I didn't notice a VIP area, or side stages. You don't have to walk up more than one step into the club. Several girls dancing, but really didn't notice too many until I was ready to leave after I went broke tipping the girls who were snuggling up to us. I was having a great time, but didn't go VIP with anyone as I had no money. But when I did notice the girls on stage, there was one really pretty very tall blonde, looked like a viking woman, really big framed girl, not fat, so I walked up to watch. Never took off any thing. That's when I noticed no one did. Is that normal in NOLA clubs on Bourbon? I don't know, as this was my first SC experience there in years. So please; a little help. Was I in Stilletto's and do they take off their clothes there, or did I just get there on a weird night?

Any way then the really bad thing happened with a street hooker. Read that section, so maybe I can get some vigilante justice.

Diabalo
10-17-14, 08:59
Visiting at end of month and staying on Bourbon.Suggestion: get a taxi. Bouron is a place to see if you are in NOLA but apart from that it seemed to me simply a place to part tourists from their money.

My quick review:

Lipstixx.

I walked in, looked at the attitude, looked at the decor, decided any payment was mostly for the latter; Got a mouthful of abuse when I walked out. Tried to tell me it was compulsory to take a girl (the ones on offer were not that attractive, in fact two of them looked like road accidents, but it was early in the day.

Stiletto's.

$5 for a can of coke; place was almost empty (afternoon); I negotiated 3 songs for $40 (stupidly, with the first girl that hustled me, partly as she was the only one above a 5 or 6, but I should have gone with one of the young black wallflowers.) Tall blonde. Her idea of a lapdance was mindless, nasty, jackhammer (You could almost imagine a soundtrack' "I hate men and if I can crush your penis until it's as thin as a wafer that will make me feel better. ") It was very unpleasant, verging on painful. I spent most of the second dance wondering whether to just walk out straight away. The woman was a nasty piece of business. Between having the dance and not having the dance, the former would have been more pleasurable. Imagine someone repeatedly punchiung your cock and then charging you. I told her I was not happy and therefore I was not going to pay a tip. She started screaming that she'd done her job and she didn't get the $40 and she expected something. I was hoping she might trip over and bang her head. (Her coke head.) Tried to threaten me and said I would get what was coming to me or something the minute I went in any other Bourbon Street bar and reeled off a few names. Now I don't know NOLA but I can size a situation up. If there was any bottle in what she said she would have asked the bouncer to speak to me. As he clearly couldn't give a toss, I had little interest in her display of frothing at the mouth. Perhaps they've watched her rip off other poor bastards.

Hustlers.

Went in and rejected overtures. A pleasant looking girl went on the stage. I wasn't sitting by the stage and was nursing my 2 for 1 Buds at $8 hoping to relax a bit. A hard-faced but good looking woman came over and asked if I wanted a dance. I demurred, saying I was just relaxing and enjoying my drink. She replied that she would have a word with the dancer to stop, "So you won't by bothered and can enjoy your drink in peace. " She did, and the girl carried on dancing. When she had finished the song she came over and said Hello, (I was hoping she would -- It wasn't like she made a beeline for me.) Nice girl, name of Desiree, says she only works part time now. Seemed happy just to chat for as long as I wanted and didn't expect a drink or a dance. Took her for a private and crickey! This is an upmarket looking club, but go through to the curtained area and the girl has to put the money into a machine that times your dance. $30 basic dance, limited touching, only one song. She did do a bit of grind but it wasn't really sensual. I liked Desiree and it was nice enough to get a dance from her but hardly worth $30. I hate this when girls dance on and off your lap as if there was 'nothing personal' in it. YOu know, like they were doing the cleaning or something and act as if you are their asexual little brother or some wooden entity that just happens to be there. I asked her about the other girls and she said Miss hard-sell was actualy her friend and only doing her job. Have to say Desiree was more the sorty of girl I'd enjoy for a date than a lapdance though.

Passions 3921 Downman Rd.

$16 taxi there from French Quarter. Drinks are cheap enough.

Typical all-black basic bar and no attenpt at frills (suits me, I ain't there to admire the fancy lighting). You have tyo know you will be at ease in such an area though: this is not touristville.

Chose Lollipop. She was the only decent looker when I started (improved later before I left a bit).

She wanted $20 a dance, which wasn't quite no-holds-barred but it was a decent lapdance for $20. I haggled a bit on her suggestions for tips. $100 BJ or $250 FS. "But look at me!" she said proudly flaunting herself. I'm thinking, you'are enice enough, babe, but your tits have had babies and you might be pretty but you're no Alicia Keys. " Add up the taxi fares and everything, that's too much even for a stunner.

Taxi driver from the gas station opposite looked at me aghast wondering what I was doing in the neighbourhood. Hell chill out. It's not exactly the Bronx, even if I am white.

I really can't see any reason to pay for fun at any of the Bourbon Street places I went to. A lot of the food they serve in the restaurants as well is poor IMO. But go one street down to Royal and you are in a classier neighborhood. Weird! I took a look at Garden City as well, but it goes on forever -- too much travelling unless you know a definite good thing and maybe a nice restaurant to chill out around there. The Eastern District (Passions) is a bit rough, but they know how to give a proper lapdance. There's another club almost across the road if you don't find what you want at the first one. But take care in the area of course (Can hardly believe I'm saying this for a city with such a high crime rate, but downtown looks safe, and probably is mostly. Just don't spend money there unless you are drunk. If you like getting drunk at least there is plenty of company, there or on Decatur. It also has a great art & museums district and a nice 'holiday' atmosphere. (And a very large number of single women -- if I had been there longer that would most definitely have been my main focus!) Enjoy!

Recon8811
11-10-14, 02:43
From my experiences with Passion, the best time to go is during the weekdays when it's slow. On the weekends, it's alot of haggling involved. But if you stick to your guns and out-wait the dancers, they will be flexible. Most of the dancers on the weekends come from Memphis, and they take that "Hustle & Flow" crap to the extreme. It usually works against them because it's too many of them where you flex prices between dancers. That's how it works for me. I normally stay away from the clubs in the French Quarter.

Suggestion: get a taxi. Bouron is a place to see if you are in NOLA but apart from that it seemed to me simply a place to part tourists from their money.

My quick review:

Lipstixx.

I walked in, looked at the attitude, looked at the decor, decided any payment was mostly for the latter; Got a mouthful of abuse when I walked out. Tried to tell me it was compulsory to take a girl (the ones on offer were not that attractive, in fact two of them looked like road accidents, but it was early in the day.

Stiletto's.

$5 for a can of coke; place was almost empty (afternoon); I negotiated 3 songs for $40 (stupidly, with the first girl that hustled me, partly as she was the only one above a 5 or 6, but I should have gone with one of the young black wallflowers.) Tall blonde. Her idea of a lapdance was mindless, nasty, jackhammer (You could almost imagine a soundtrack' "I hate men and if I can crush your penis until it's as thin as a wafer that will make me feel better. ") It was very unpleasant, verging on painful. I spent most of the second dance wondering whether to just walk out straight away. The woman was a nasty piece of business. Between having the dance and not having the dance, the former would have been more pleasurable. Imagine someone repeatedly punchiung your cock and then charging you. I told her I was not happy and therefore I was not going to pay a tip. She started screaming that she'd done her job and she didn't get the $40 and she expected something. I was hoping she might trip over and bang her head. (Her coke head.) Tried to threaten me and said I would get what was coming to me or something the minute I went in any other Bourbon Street bar and reeled off a few names. Now I don't know NOLA but I can size a situation up. If there was any bottle in what she said she would have asked the bouncer to speak to me. As he clearly couldn't give a toss, I had little interest in her display of frothing at the mouth. Perhaps they've watched her rip off other poor bastards.

Hustlers.

Went in and rejected overtures. A pleasant looking girl went on the stage. I wasn't sitting by the stage and was nursing my 2 for 1 Buds at $8 hoping to relax a bit. A hard-faced but good looking woman came over and asked if I wanted a dance. I demurred, saying I was just relaxing and enjoying my drink. She replied that she would have a word with the dancer to stop, "So you won't by bothered and can enjoy your drink in peace. " She did, and the girl carried on dancing. When she had finished the song she came over and said Hello, (I was hoping she would -- It wasn't like she made a beeline for me.) Nice girl, name of Desiree, says she only works part time now. Seemed happy just to chat for as long as I wanted and didn't expect a drink or a dance. Took her for a private and crickey! This is an upmarket looking club, but go through to the curtained area and the girl has to put the money into a machine that times your dance. $30 basic dance, limited touching, only one song. She did do a bit of grind but it wasn't really sensual. I liked Desiree and it was nice enough to get a dance from her but hardly worth $30. I hate this when girls dance on and off your lap as if there was 'nothing personal' in it. YOu know, like they were doing the cleaning or something and act as if you are their asexual little brother or some wooden entity that just happens to be there. I asked her about the other girls and she said Miss hard-sell was actualy her friend and only doing her job. Have to say Desiree was more the sorty of girl I'd enjoy for a date than a lapdance though.

Passions 3921 Downman Rd.

$16 taxi there from French Quarter. Drinks are cheap enough.

Typical all-black basic bar and no attenpt at frills (suits me, I ain't there to admire the fancy lighting). You have tyo know you will be at ease in such an area though: this is not touristville.

Chose Lollipop. She was the only decent looker when I started (improved later before I left a bit).

She wanted $20 a dance, which wasn't quite no-holds-barred but it was a decent lapdance for $20. I haggled a bit on her suggestions for tips. $100 BJ or $250 FS. "But look at me!" she said proudly flaunting herself. I'm thinking, you'are enice enough, babe, but your tits have had babies and you might be pretty but you're no Alicia Keys. " Add up the taxi fares and everything, that's too much even for a stunner.

Taxi driver from the gas station opposite looked at me aghast wondering what I was doing in the neighbourhood. Hell chill out. It's not exactly the Bronx, even if I am white.

I really can't see any reason to pay for fun at any of the Bourbon Street places I went to. A lot of the food they serve in the restaurants as well is poor IMO. But go one street down to Royal and you are in a classier neighborhood. Weird! I took a look at Garden City as well, but it goes on forever -- too much travelling unless you know a definite good thing and maybe a nice restaurant to chill out around there. The Eastern District (Passions) is a bit rough, but they know how to give a proper lapdance. There's another club almost across the road if you don't find what you want at the first one. But take care in the area of course (Can hardly believe I'm saying this for a city with such a high crime rate, but downtown looks safe, and probably is mostly. Just don't spend money there unless you are drunk. If you like getting drunk at least there is plenty of company, there or on Decatur. It also has a great art & museums district and a nice 'holiday' atmosphere. (And a very large number of single women -- if I had been there longer that would most definitely have been my main focus!) Enjoy!

TheSneak
12-15-14, 02:43
Visiting at end of month and staying on Bourbon.

Any suggestions?

Enjoy a quality SC with good variety.

Prefer white but mix is fine.

Thanks in advance.I've made eight trips to Bourbon since 11/2008. My experience:

Penthouse. Most beautiful girls, best overall club, but strict about no real extras. A girl who works there I've gotten to know decently well told me if a dancer is caught doing more than a dance, she's fired without warning.

Lipstixx / Temptations. These places are a little on the seedy side. Not great looking girls. But if you're looking for private fun, they'll listen to what you have to offer.

Scores. This is where I go if I want more than what I can get at Penthouse. I've had two great experiences here, one bad. As far as the bad experience, typical bait and switch, I just thought I could trust Scores girls.

Flynt clubs (Hustler / Barry Legal / Deja Vu) - Hustler was my first club visited in NOLA, and I dropped way too much money because I didn't know better. Hustler's VIP level (just an extra admission charge) is neat because it overlooks the main stage and you can make it rain (or drizzle in my case). No extras happening here, and the Penthouse girls tend to be hotter. I'm sure million a NOLA tourist have thought "wow, Hustler magazine is super graphic, I bet the girls go crazy in there" and they live off those suckers' money.

Rick's. Often used in the same sentence as Penthouse. Similar quality girls and experience. I'm just more loyal to Penthouse.

DarkKing1
02-16-15, 05:16
Heard that this small town had flavor. And due to weather all of its parades were going to be on Sunday. So went to the town at at the waffle house, nasty. Went to the parades and actually had fun. Checked Backpage to see what was in my area and found a mens club named SHELLY's. The actually had a taxi service for free so I could drink all I wanted and have fun. The place is small, but entry was 7 $ + $10 for lapdance bracelet; so $17 for entry plus drink, cool. Saw like 8 or 9 beautiful girls all white and was cool with it. Started drinking excellent bar tender. Got 4 lap dances $20 each song. A little pricey but life goes on, there were noextras to be had based off of what I saw but this is Mardi Gras, so many tourist they don't need to get paid that way. But all in all had fun, would repeat at a different time of year. Happy mongering, and MArdi Gras.

IND 7000
03-09-15, 00:11
Penthouse:

Penthouse is located just Bourbon street on the western end close to Canal Street. It has a large, open space with two center island stages and a 3rd bar stage. Girls do a two song rotation on each of the center stages for 4 songs total and a secondary rotation is going on at the bar stage for 2 songs a girl. Seats around the stages are supposed to be for high tippers, I assume, although was not always the case. Getting a girl's attention was hard unless you grabbed her while she is making a round. I figured out the best place to sit is in the triangle of seats within the 3 stages, the girls go here frequently and give floor dances to people on the non-stage seating there. There are 3 bars there; the drinks are overpriced, service was spotty, and beer selection was disappointing.

You need to get a girl you want on the floor else shower her with cash on her last song on the 2nd island or bar stages. You can also take a seat in the triangle and wait for her to come to you. They do $20 a floor dance and $40 for upstairs in a private booth. Don't expect anything special upstairs, just get twice the bang for your buck downstairs. I think the girls make a better show downstairs so other guys will want to get in on the action with her later. There are longer specials which get into good spending ratios, but I did not partake. Quality was high and diverse. From what I saw you will see something you like there. The ladies are also very friendly.

Rick's:

On Bourbon Street. The facade will probably be littered with crap like the rest of Bourbon street after 1:00, but the insides are nice too. Forget the damage going in here (went mostly to sober up) but the lady and guys up front made some fun banter going in and out. There was a main stage, obstructed by pillars, and a side stage I saw. They do two song rotation on each before going to the floor. The layout didn't seem thought out with tables by the stages where groups of customers blocked people coming up to tip the main stage. Didn't sample much of the bar, it looked pretty standard though. Biggest tips went to the bartender for giving us free soda.

They did an all girls to the floor thing later in the night after most of the girls went home. The cost for floor / table dances was $20 and $60 for upstairs I believe. There may be more price breaks, but I didn't inquire. I just did table dances (40 for privacy are you kidding me?) and they were plenty good. The quality of ladies was not as good as Penthouse, a little more diverse, and more direct. To be fair the ladies were beginning to leave and I saw a few come down from their last, long dance with very happy customers in tow 15-30 minutes after getting there. If a girl can't get a dance out of you they'll gladly get their friend you are interested in, I felt obliged to tip for teamwork. If you want to relax and let the girls come to you this is a good club to hit up.

Thanks for reading! Let me know if there are clubs I should see next time I'm down there.

Phatassluva
06-28-15, 12:01
Fellas I was hoping you could help me out here. I've been hearing a lot about passions and I def want to check it out. I'll be in town for a few days next week during the Essence Music Festival. I think I'll be able to slip away from the group and making out to Passions 1 night while I'm there. As you can tell from my name I'm into really PHAT ASSES (not fat) and I'm hoping to see a lot there. With the large number of people that will be in town for Essence I'm thinking that there are more than a few dirt bags like myself who will make it to a spot like this.

Question: do you think that there will be more chicks at Passions because of this?

Also, do you think the quality will be higher as more money usually draws better talent?

Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Recon8811
07-09-15, 09:53
Fellas I was hoping you could help me out here. I've been hearing a lot about passions and I def want to check it out. I'll be in town for a few days next week during the Essence Music Festival. I think I'll be able to slip away from the group and making out to Passions 1 night while I'm there. As you can tell from my name I'm into really PHAT ASSES (not fat) and I'm hoping to see a lot there. With the large number of people that will be in town for Essence I'm thinking that there are more than a few dirt bags like myself who will make it to a spot like this.

Question: do you think that there will be more chicks at Passions because of this?

Also, do you think the quality will be higher as more money usually draws better talent?

Let me know what you think. Thanks!I'm sorry that I responded late, but this board gets very little news passed on here. I haven't been to Passion's since the beginning of the year. From that last visit, they had a bunch of dancers from Memphis in there. It is a hood club, so don't expect anything fancy about it. You got everything what you will find in a hood club here. Extras is considered to be the norm here, so expect some haggling.

Wleakr
10-01-15, 13:41
The below info is on my recent visit Tuesday night. There are several areas that will not read well, as it will be translated by the guide. As an out of town monger, I'm hoping it will assist others looking for info on whether to visit or not.

Came to visit from out of town while training in Florida; easy to find from I-10 and exiting off Highway 90. The club description and setup are described pretty well in other reviews. Located in strip mall with ample parking both inside the area and around the area, too, but it's definitely a rough-looking hood and preference should be to park in the strip lot.

Expected it to be light for Tuesday; I arrived at 9:30 pm. Wasn't charged cover, but heard normal is $10. No dayshift at this club, but there was a sign that a dayshift was starting Oct 1. But the poster could have been old; I didn't ask and it didn't have a year on it. Even if they were to start a dayshift, it would be extremely slow to catch on, IMO.

I have to admit, I was quite comfortable in this place. It has a fairly decent amount of space for a black club and I liked the layout. A lot of red in this joint; red walls, red furniture, etc. The lighting was dim how I like it. LOL! But there's no hanky panky on the main floor. Dances were quoted to me as $10 at bar, $20 on the main floor chairs, $40 a song in in 1 area of VIP booths, $130 for 4 songs in another area of VIP booths and $250 for half hour in another area of VIP (there seemed to at least 3 separate areas of varying styled VIP). I peeked in a few of them. Surprised that they look kinda decent. This info came from 1 particular dancer and I didn't pry others for info, but my gut tells me the price may be slightly different depending on the girl you are trying to hook up with.

There was an asian female bartender which also surprised me. Don't think I've seen an asian bartender in a black club. I approached her and she kinda looked at me like she only spoke partial english. But she seemed to understand what I asked for and the drink was actually quite good!

Although I got here early, I saw about a dozen ebony dancers. All but maybe 1 or 2 had some type of azz on her. I was pleased with the body shapes. Definitely quite a few fake assets, but I still liked the look. Quite a few in the higher ranks of phat azz but none were quite on the level of Atlanta-style azz. Very few wore g-strings; the one that did still had the string area covered up in bottoms, but she did take them off when she took the stage. A lot of chicks wore bikini-style 1 piece outfits. Of the guys I saw get dances, none of the chicks got nude on the floor, so I assume they do so in VIP. I didn't get any dances while here and stuck to scoping the scene.

The bar has a short ladder at the end by the wall to allow a dancer to climb up and walk the top of the bar and the bar top has a series of short poles rising from the top in different spots across the length of the bar to allow a girl to keep her balance as she walks. I peeped 1 girl strutting the bar. I have seen dancers get on a bar before, but I have never seen a bar designed to allow a girl to do it. Most bars are just regular bars where if a girl does that, she is taking a risk of falling off (I've seen that happen. LOL!

As described in another review the stage is formed in the style of an "X" and the dancer dressing room is setup such that the girls can go into their dressing room and come out through a curtain to perform on stage, which I though was pretty cool. So there are 2 entry points to the dancer dressing room, the regular door and the stage door. There must be a short stair in the dressing room to allow them climb up and then they go through the curtain and they are at stage level. And you can also just go up and down the stage from the main floor, too.

The other item I noticed is the DJ always stopped the song at the end and then played the next song. Never seen (rather heard) that before. Most DJs do some form of blending. The good news is you will always know when the song is over and switches. But there was a noticeable pause between songs and in that pause you would hear all the side conversations through the club, as everyone is talking louder than normal due to the music and then the music stops and initially everyone is still talking at the same volume.

I saw 1 patron going into the supposedly $130 4 song VIP and when he came out, he went back to the bar for another drink, which gave me the impression that his "frustrations" were not fully relieved. So, I can't really speak on how worth it VIP can be, but as always YMMV based on the chick.

Overall, I liked the look and vibe of the club and it seems good for a regular grind but going beyond that can be a bit pricey. I left after an hour or so and headed to Passion for the next scouting report for the last club on the bucket list. I wouldn't go out of my way to visit, but it's a cool place to chill if you happen to be around the area.

Wleakr
10-01-15, 13:43
Came here after visiting She She's and got in around 10:45 pm. It's about 7-10 minutes north from She She's going on Highway 90. Large signs will direct when to turn at Downman Rd. The club is right there as soon as you make the turn, located next to a gas station. Absolutely no signs to indicate a name anywhere on or around this white building. I had seen a picture of the area before, so I knew it when I saw it.

There is a few spots in front, along the sides and around the back of the bldg. I parked along the side of the building where I seen some other cars. I really didn't like where I was, but patrons was kinda light and nobody had parked in the back when I arrived and I didn't want my car sitting lonely. Cars are probably all over the area during a packed Friday as there really isn't that much parking on site IMO.

Paid $10 for cover, then proceeded up the stairs. Once I got to the top of the stairway, there is a door you have to open and then you are inside. I noticed an overhead camera as I was coming upstairs.

When I got inside, it was like I stepped in the OK Corral with all the wood flooring and along the walls. I've read about this in other reviews, but it really clicks after you have seen it. There a lot of open space in this club, which I guess is good for standing room only situations. 2 VERY long narrow "stages" that are only 2 feet high from floor. The stages are lined with probably the shortest stools I've ever seen in my ventures. The stools appear to permanently installed in the floor and I think I counted about 20 stools on either side of the stages. I will say the stages are perfect for coming up to a girl and allowing you the ability to get willy grinded on while she backs into you from the stage, as the stage is so short (in height). I did this constantly during the visit, tipping 1's casually and girls were grinding for a while for these 1's. LOL! If you need more change, you can get some from the black female bartender.

Smallest bar I've ever seen with some regular size stools (the type of stool with backs on them). Only about 5 of them and no one really used them for dancing like I would normally do in other clubs, but it was light on custies with only maybe 6 patrons there at any given time of my visit. I think they could be used for dances when busy. The whole place is hood and the bar did have a selection, but they don't have everything. I got a $7 vodka mixed with punch as she didn't have orange juice!

Along the sides of the club are the infamous VIP "stations". There are 4 on the west side of the club and 6 on the east side, one after the other like an assembly line. I noticed some gambling type machine in the first 2 stalls on the west side. Most of them have a light (not too bright) shining into the room, but I noticed the bulb were out on at least 2 stalls and one burnt out stall in particular seemed to be the most popular.

The place as whole was pretty lit for a hood club and a lot brighter than at She She's but slightly less bright in the VIP stalls.

I wasn't as impressed with the girls overall as I was with She She's either, but there were about 4-5 chicks built how I like and 3 of those chicks had phatter azzes than what I saw at She She's but whereas She she's all the girls had some type of azz, only a small amount of the overall had azz (the chick with the phattest on was obviously worked on but I still liked the look). Sidenote: The largest phat azz chick asked 3 times to buy her a drink and I refused each time! I seen her do VIP with at least dude, so I know you got 5 bucks to get yourself something, but she kept pinging on me. LOL! I love how they beg and try to make it seem like you're the cheap one when they don't want to spend their money either! How about you grind on me wit that phat azz and you'll coax the money right out of me. No, no. They got to have it for doing absolutely nothing besides lookin' cute. SMH!

Speaking of cute. Whew man. A lot of these chicks are straight busted in the face (which is why I gave low marks on dancer section). I love hood chicks but damn! Couple of these chicks are also scrawny, too, like they missed meals or heavy users of something or got that Eazy E gift. Again, nothing I haven't truly seen before, but with the level of light, you see things more clearer than other hood places I've been who have the sense to turn the damn lights off. LOL! However, the icing on the cake is I smelled something off with a lot of these girls. Like a stench. I don't have the keenest sense of smell either, but a lot of these chicks smelled bad particularly from some of the chicks I tipped on the stage while they was bustin' it open for tips. This didn't apply to all, but it's there.

I saw over a dozen to 16 girls working on Tuesday night and considering the low custies that's more than enough options and as mentioned, I saw 3-4 I really liked. Not too many girls was wearing the 1 piece bikini, like at She She's. There was chicks in g-strings and other skimpy attire (a positive thing to me). Everybody pushed VIP. The super azz chick quoted me $20 a song but said I HAD to buy at least 2 songs making it a $40 session minimum. One of the scrawniest chicks in there basically cried to me she wasn't making any money and wanted me to try her for free and if I liked it would charge below the normal rate, so you can negotiate with some of these chicks. Even though she wasn't anywhere near my type, she was my gate keeper to see what was up in VIP, so she grabs my hand and pulls me to a stall. Once inside, I see the stall is larger that I thought. I thought it would not be much larger than a small cleaning closet but it's a little larger than that. There is a wood door you push on to enter. The stall has a little wood table in the middle and then there was this low sitting futon style sponge mini-couch thing that fit perfect between the short width of the stall. Kinda reminded me of the 5 x 10 storage bins of Public Storage. LOL!

Anyway, I paused at sitting down on this futon. I've done a lot of hood shit, but I wasn't feeling this couch at all. It looked straight nasty! The kinda spongy material that holds all the scents and secretions of everyone that had ever used it! Give me some type of couch that's vinyl, leather, etc. That I can at least pretend that someone might lysol it every once in a while! Anyway, ol scrawny kept urging me to sit down and I kept telling her it wasn't happening. The only thing I would do in this room is hit a chick doggie where I can stand up and truthfully, I don't club to fuck intentionally; I just like freaky lap dances with my dick out and the setup wasn't conducive for that. I take that back: I could've moved the wood table and braced against the back wall for some standup dick out dances. But that wasn't going to happen with scrawny anyway as she had no azz. I was just using her to peep the scene. Apparently, there is no cost to enter these stalls.

Of the few custies here, I saw most of them eventually go into a stall with someone and when they came out, they were nowhere to be seen, so it's safe to say "frustrations" are being relieved.

Also, it is very much true that the girls are aggressive here. I think I spoke or tipped everyone working at some point or another as the majority had approached me and I can envision it being crazy on a Friday night.

I left here around 12:30 am (they are open into the wee hours). There is no dayshift here either as I was told they open at 8 pm. I actually had fun, inspite of the ratchet chicks and smells and got some good grinds, but not a club I would go out of my way to travel to. However, if you are close by, it's worth checking out. I have officially closed out my list of hitting every black club across the USA That I wanted to hit (it only took me the better part of 20 years. LOL!

BarredMark
02-13-16, 13:53
At the end of the month. Wondering if SheShes and the neighborhood are safe for a white guy in the daytime?

FlyTwoHaveFun
02-22-16, 17:16
Hi guys,

Myself and a coworker are in town on business till Thursday. We were thinking of checking out the strip club seen on Wednesday and was hoping somebody could suggest a fun place that won't rip us off too bad. Needs to be downtown since we don't have a car. I've spent many nights in the Vegas clubs and also worked at one while in college so I'm no beginner to this. This is my 1st trip here so I have no clue were to go.

Thanks.

Anthony Planet
02-25-16, 00:16
At the end of the month. Wondering if SheShes and the neighborhood are safe for a white guy in the daytime?Wow. Just don't go.

Wleakr
02-28-16, 02:31
At the end of the month. Wondering if SheShes and the neighborhood are safe for a white guy in the daytime?My understanding is they don't have a dayshift. They don't even open up til 8 pm or so, unless that has changed.

Wiggles0923
03-04-16, 11:43
So I visited your fine city this week. I stayed at the JW. I walked Turlane and saw nothing but homeless. I was not solicited in the French quarter or surrounding area. I went to Stilletoes and way over paid for a beer. I then promptly left Stilletoes. I then went to another club on Bourbon and after $30 in drinks a young black lady wanted me to spend $200 o her upstairs to do what ever I wanted. She was nice and got right to the point the rate was negotiable but I was not in the mood.

whislindixie
03-16-16, 18:06
At the end of the month. Wondering if SheShes and the neighborhood are safe for a white guy in the daytime?Never had a problem there in many years. Or Visions. Park close, they have security. Expect the pat down. They don't care if your're white, usually means more money.

Recon8811
04-29-16, 21:14
Most strip clubs in the French Quarter have a dayshift. The only club in New Orleans East that have a dayshift is Visions. She She's and Passion opens at 8 pm.

TurboDog
06-13-16, 13:08
My understanding is they don't have a dayshift. They don't even open up til 8 pm or so, unless that has changed.Right, night hours only.

BillyW864
03-01-17, 21:21
Which strip clubs offer extras? Do they do so during mardibgras times? What kind of rates are they asking? Any help is appreciated.

BigCoolie
04-10-17, 08:56
So, here is a quick run down of my visit here:

Hustlers.

I should have read more reviews. They were very pricey. I met two girls there. The first, Destiny, I believe, told me upfront that she does not want men touching or grinding. She stated that she'll do the grinding, but there was none of that. Disappointed, I tried a different girl who teased me and upsold the VIP room for a G, instead of takeout, for "more action and privacy". So, I tried it out and it was more of the same crap. Although, she gave me a rub burn on my thigh, which is far from the area where I wanted the attention.

Rick's.

I met Lilith, who was a ball of fun, but I left frustrated. She is funny, very sarcastic, and great to hang out with. We sat together and drank for a few hours, but I do not partake since the signs were definitely not there.

Lipstixx.

I met Elsa or Laylah, or something. Green eyed spinner. She was nice, but very down on her luck and bummed out about it. I left feeling sorry for the world, and still frustrated.

This has disappointed me, New Orleans. I expected better. I'll try the rest of the places and see what's up with the day shift, and fly out afterwards.

Be safe gents.

Keep safe, mongers.

BigCoolie
04-11-17, 05:15
Scores.

I am relunctant and embarrassed to admit that I was a victim of theft by a stripper here. Not even a bait and switch. I took down her name (real), number (probably fake), and licenses plate (real), but the club did nothing to curtail the issue. She was about 5'2, white, tattoos with her name on her left arm, short and blonde hair. Apparently, she works here and at Ricks, but I only met her at Scores. I had to file a report, so this cannot continue. I'll let you all know what happens. Due to legal restrictions within this forum, just stay away from Scores altogether.

As customary, seniors can PM me for details.

Stay safe and don't be stupid.

So, here is a quick run down of my visit here:

Hustlers.

I should have read more reviews. They were very pricey. I met two girls there. The first, Destiny, I believe, told me upfront that she does not want men touching or grinding. She stated that she'll do the grinding, but there was none of that. Disappointed, I tried a different girl who teased me and upsold the VIP room for a G, instead of takeout, for "more action and privacy". So, I tried it out and it was more of the same crap. Although, she gave me a rub burn on my thigh, which is far from the area where I wanted the attention.

Rick's.

I met Lilith, who was a ball of fun, but I left frustrated. She is funny, very sarcastic, and great to hang out with. We sat together and drank for a few hours, but I do not partake since the signs were definitely not there.

Lipstixx.

I met Elsa or Laylah, or something. Green eyed spinner. She was nice, but very down on her luck and bummed out about it. I left feeling sorry for the world, and still frustrated.

This has disappointed me, New Orleans. I expected better. I'll try the rest of the places and see what's up with the day shift, and fly out afterwards.

Be safe gents.

Keep safe, mongers.

Recon8811
05-06-17, 19:08
She's the best one at She She's.

Recon8811
09-06-18, 09:59
FYI.

https://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2018/08/new_orleans_east_strip_clubs.html

DrinkSlinger98
09-22-18, 19:36
Just got back from your fine city and wile there decided to stop in at two strip clubs. To be 100 percent honest I was not impressed. The first place I went to was Barely Legal paid the entrance fee and was led to the upstairs V. I. P. Step out and nothing no greeting from the floor guys nothing from the dancers not even a server. So I use the restroom come back out and still not acknowledged so I take a seat at the stage and take out my cash still no one comes over to ask what I want not one dancer asks if I want a dance nothing. So I go to the bar order a drink and some water sit back down and start watching the show I was surprised to see it was not full nude but did not mind watch about 4 girls dance tiped each one and still not one offer for a privet dance. At one point one of the girls didn't even know she was suppose to be on stage and h=when she did go up she hardly danced just kind of sat there and complained so I left. I head down the street to Stelitios no cover to get in which had me curious because these clubs always have a cover charge. Walk in and I see why the girls in there were not that attractive most were on the bigger side. But I got a lot better service than at B. L. So I stuck around because one of the dancers sat down and started talking me up. Like I said not the hottest thing in the world but she was cute and had a nice rack. The major down side of my interaction with her was the constant up selling trying to talk me into a $1100 hour dance I don't spend that at a full night in a Vegas strip club let alone a single 1 hour dance in a semi-private room. But did stay for a dance and then said I had to go because I had an early flight the next day. Now this was on a Thursday night so I don't know if that had something to do with it or what but felt let down. Still had a nice time wile I was there if I do return might try one of the other clubs. Be safe and have fun DS98.

PoolPass495
09-27-18, 18:40
$1100 hour dance...I'm flabbergasted at that. Thanks for your review.

I was surprised to see it was not full nude Strange. Last time I was down there it was full nude. Has this changed in the past year or so?

Was thinking about visiting Hustler and Penthouse Club, any recent reviews or thoughts on these?

Spoonieg25
10-01-18, 04:12
She's the best one at She She's.Everytime I've ever been in there she is never on stage or always in the back. I have never seen her dance. Hell I went there just to see what she was about and if she had extras.

Jose Cuervo
10-01-18, 09:47
I'm flabbergasted at that. Thanks for your review.

Strange. Last time I was down there it was full nude. Has this changed in the past year or so?

Was thinking about visiting Hustler and Penthouse Club, any recent reviews or thoughts on these?I'm pretty sure most of the NOLA / FQ clubs are topless only -- Louisiana is pretty strict. But I'd love to be wrong. Does anyone know of any true full-nude clubs in the Quarter?

Thanks,

Jose.

Osmosiss
01-14-19, 14:51
Had the opportunity to visit your fine city and spent some time at Scores for the evening. I have to say I thought this club was fun and I especially enjoyed the outdoor private courtyard. There is a mix of dancers from sexy thick, to decent proportion, to crack *****. I spent perhaps $20 total enjoying the drinks and ended up spending nothing on entry or on dancers. I would've spent more on dancers but they all ended up coming out to the courtyard to socialize, sometimes half naked. No reason to spend money to see a naked woman when you can see it free. I hate wasting money if it's not a sure thing so I didn't partake in any VIP. Was curious to know the chances of getting a great experience with a happy ending in their VIP and if there are any specific girls I should look for on my next visit.

Cheers,

Os.

Firestorm31
02-26-19, 00:39
I'm pretty sure most of the NOLA / FQ clubs are topless only -- Louisiana is pretty strict. But I'd love to be wrong. Does anyone know of any true full-nude clubs in the Quarter?

Thanks,

Jose.There are no true full nude clubs in new orleans, let alone the quarter. That includes baton rouge.

you might get full nude in VIP, depends on the girl.

Firestorm31
02-26-19, 00:42
Had the opportunity to visit your fine city and spent some time at Scores for the evening. I have to say I thought this club was fun and I especially enjoyed the outdoor private courtyard. There is a mix of dancers from sexy thick, to decent proportion, to crack *****. I spent perhaps $20 total enjoying the drinks and ended up spending nothing on entry or on dancers. I would've spent more on dancers but they all ended up coming out to the courtyard to socialize, sometimes half naked. No reason to spend money to see a naked woman when you can see it free. I hate wasting money if it's not a sure thing so I didn't partake in any VIP. Was curious to know the chances of getting a great experience with a happy ending in their VIP and if there are any specific girls I should look for on my next visit.

Cheers,

Os.Authorities have been cracking down on clubs that offer happy endings in VIPs. So its not really worth while going to if its for HE.

Osmosiss
04-09-19, 23:10
Authorities have been cracking down on clubs that offer happy endings in VIPs. So its not really worth while going to if its for HE.Thanks! It's really unfortunate that NOLA has gotten strict on this scene.

Sai505
06-19-19, 16:39

Let me know what you think. Thanks!Yo passion going to be lit that weekend fat asses for everybody. $5 at the door and $20 for somewhat private dance. Don't anything more than a dance. But you more than, you may want to head to she she club. You'll WSW on chef hwy which $40 CBJ and more in she she.

Jumpin Jack
06-25-19, 15:10
About 5 years ago, I made the sojourn to your fair city as I've never been to Bourbon Street. I stayed at the Holiday Inn just one street over. As I was walking down the street, a multitude of scantily clad girls were standing outside the strip clubs trying to drum up business. One caught my eye; a tall, beautiful, short haired blonde that I couldn't resist. After a couple of drinks, she invited me to a private dance. Instead of a VIP room, she took me out back to a small room, where another guy and girl were just leaving. She was topless so I assumed I was in for a great time, and I was right. This girl was SOOOO fit and beautiful, I was actually a little intimidated by her since I'm not fit and beautiful. Anyway, she was a little pricey but I got everything I asked for. It used to be this way in Tennessee too but alas, a good time is hard to come by anymore. At least I have my memories. JJ.

Spoonieg25
08-09-19, 03:14
So is that place still shut down or did they open it back up?

Recon8811
08-20-19, 20:13
So is that place still shut down or did they open it back up?Passions is shut down for good. The former owner of Passions is now the owner of the Rain Lounge out in New Orleans East.

NolaPervert
08-23-19, 22:23
How is She She's for a white guy? Never been before, but want to try a club besides Visions for extras, and tired of the quarter clubs. I like going on slower nights too, what would be a good night for this?

Book Guy
11-08-19, 22:19
Passions is shut down for good.Recently read a review of Passions on another site, made it sound like Passions is still open, but I personally cannot confirm either way.

Recon8811
11-30-19, 15:34
It's no problem getting in She She's. As far as extras go, it depends on where the dancer is from. A local dancer more than likely will not. A dancer from Memphis would probably will. Dancers from Memphis usually shows up on the weekends.

How is She She's for a white guy? Never been before, but want to try a club besides Visions for extras, and tired of the quarter clubs. I like going on slower nights too, what would be a good night for this?

Recon8811
11-30-19, 15:38
Passion lost their business license well over a year when they got raided several times. They no longer exist.

Recently read a review of Passions on another site, made it sound like Passions is still open, but I personally cannot confirm either way.

GreenMonster59
12-02-19, 21:37
A question for you gents: I spent a couple of months checking out the clubs in the New Orleans area. Bourbon street clubs seem kind of tame and not worth going to unless you just want to hang out. Visions was better but they have a lot of cameras in the dance area. Some of the older customers there said it used to be a lot more fun but the camera's put a damper on that. So I only went there once. She She's has been the most fun so far because of all the "extras" provided by local and out of town girls. A few even like to "hang out" outside the club. My question is, is Visions worth checking out again for similar social musings? She's is mainly black females and I believe a man should a multicultural social circle.

FLTravels
12-04-19, 18:00
Late report but was a first time visitor to Nola back in June. Bourbon St seems to be run down. I hit Ricks Cabaret and one other club nearby on both a Wed and Thurs night. Seemed to me the scene was dead as far as extras were concerned and a few dancers told me how that scene had died a couple years ago.

Ricks Cabaret had been recommended to me but honestly I wasn't impressed since getting a lot of contact on lap dances seemed to be difficult. They also charged pretty high dollar amounts for an upstairs dance that didn't offer much more in the field of contact.

Did come across a stunning and thick (curvy) Latina who would've took all my money is more was allowed. We drank and conversation and I had a few dances but it was pretty tame all in all. Curious if there's places outside of Boutbon more worthy of exploring.

LakeBumm
12-30-19, 17:51
Bourbon street is back.

Some friends and I went to a famous club with a famous name (you'll figure out which one.).

Was not expecting anything the day after Christmas. However. MULTIPLE girls were allowing lots of extras to almost all my friends. Be sure you are clean cut showered and have at least 300 -500.

Gentlemen. Start your engines!

Recon8811
01-18-20, 03:33
If you're looking for extras, check these out. They are all from Memphis.

Sai505
01-27-20, 07:15
If you're looking for extras, check these out. They are all from Memphis.I think I was with one on top left last night. Everything on was handmade by surgents but it was fun banging her loose. She said was a little rough but honestly the way she took my money was a little rough LOL. She a hustler gentlemen so make sure you get your because she'll definitely take hers. All and all fun night $100.

Khris
01-27-20, 15:20
I think I was with one on top left last night. Everything on was handmade by surgents but it was fun banging her loose. She said was a little rough but honestly the way she took my money was a little rough LOL. She a hustler gentlemen so make sure you get your because she'll definitely take hers. All and all fun night $100.What is she she's? Also her for $100? That seems low.

Sai505
01-27-20, 20:12
What is she she's? Also her for $100? That seems low.She she's is a gentleman club. She'll be back Friday. She kept reminding me of that.

Recon8811
01-30-20, 19:49
Famous is another dancer from Memphis that does extras at She She's on the weekends.

Spoonieg25
05-07-21, 12:52
Have the clubs opened up and back to normal or are there any crazy issues going out there now? Girls back to their normal routines yet?

Only Me
07-30-21, 11:31
I'm in New Orleans for a spell and have had a chance to check out the scene.

On Bourbon, all of the national chain clubs are open: Penthouse, Hustlers, Ricks. Penthouse and Ricks seem to be open every night or close to that; Hustler may be only Thursdays through Saturdays. And where there was a Ricks at the east end of the crazy stretch of Bourbon there's now the Boot Rodeo, or something like that; it too is open most every night.

Of the other clubs, only Big Daddy's is open. Stilettos still has its sign, but all of the others -- Temptations, Lipstixx, Centerfolds -- look to be permanently gone. And the Iberville dives are gone too, with fancy bars having taken over their spaces.

Big Daddy's is the only club I sampled. Due to the crackdown a few years ago, it's much more tame than it was, but prices haven't changed. Lap dances are still $40 per song; the cost of the private rooms is $280 for 30 minutes. And while dancers make it sound like that $280 will lead to all kinds of fun, that's only the sell. In actuality, the private room leads to not much more than you get with the $40 lap dance. When you start your private room time, the club sends a second dancer with a bottle and the strong request to add that second dancer to the fun, doubling the cost. Big Daddy knows how to take advantage of the little head.

Passions is closed. A cabbie told me it had reopened, but that was not true; I went by, and club is most certainly closed. I went to She She's instead, and although dancers there told me I would experience the same things at She She's as I have at Passions in the past, that's clearly not the case; the crackdown has affected She She's too. Private room lap dances are $40 per song, and my dancer -- who I thought had a smoking hot body -- didn't even remove her top. I think the dynamic at She She's is that there are enough guys who come in willing to make it rain that the dancers don't need to put out any effort; they wait for the bills to start falling. And the bills fall in very unpredictable ways; there's no telling when a guy, or a group of guys, may suddenly start tossing ones at dancers. Why approach customers, why put out the effort to do a decent lap dance, when in the course of 5 minutes a dancer may get showered with enough ones to make a pile an inch high?

The crackdown seems to have affected the girls who prey on tourists on Bourbon too. In prior trips I've had girls on the street grope me in an effort to get me to take them to my hotel -- or to liberate my wallet from my pants when I'm distracted. So far this trip I've had a half-dozen girls say to me "where you going?" as they pass me, but not one has turned around to walk with me and try to convince me to spend time with them. I wonder if now they get into trouble if they approach or pursue a person.

Wow. New Orleans used to be a place where a gent could easily fulfill the dreams that the city loves to encourage. Today, it's damn near impossible to go from titillation to satisfaction. While I had one explicit offer from a sky-high addict to accompany me to my hotel room, the best I have been able to do so far is enjoy the eye candy on Bourbon. In the summer, there's no shortage of beautiful women wearing very skimpy clothing -- and the views on Bourbon are free.

Recon8811
08-31-21, 05:17
Passions closed several years after several raids occurred. She She's, pre-pandemic, still had extras available after they got raided several years ago. You have to look for dancers from Memphis there. Most of them will put extras on the table. Another neighborhood club worth checking is Visions. It's a couple of blocks up the street from Passions on Downman Rd. It's on the same side of the street as the Bunny Bread warehouse.

I'm in New Orleans for a spell and have had a chance to check out the scene.

On Bourbon, all of the national chain clubs are open: Penthouse, Hustlers, Ricks. Penthouse and Ricks seem to be open every night or close to that; Hustler may be only Thursdays through Saturdays. And where there was a Ricks at the east end of the crazy stretch of Bourbon there's now the Boot Rodeo, or something like that; it too is open most every night.

Of the other clubs, only Big Daddy's is open. Stilettos still has its sign, but all of the others -- Temptations, Lipstixx, Centerfolds -- look to be permanently gone. And the Iberville dives are gone too, with fancy bars having taken over their spaces.

Big Daddy's is the only club I sampled. Due to the crackdown a few years ago, it's much more tame than it was, but prices haven't changed. Lap dances are still $40 per song; the cost of the private rooms is $280 for 30 minutes. And while dancers make it sound like that $280 will lead to all kinds of fun, that's only the sell. In actuality, the private room leads to not much more than you get with the $40 lap dance. When you start your private room time, the club sends a second dancer with a bottle and the strong request to add that second dancer to the fun, doubling the cost. Big Daddy knows how to take advantage of the little head.

Passions is closed. A cabbie told me it had reopened, but that was not true; I went by, and club is most certainly closed. I went to She She's instead, and although dancers there told me I would experience the same things at She She's as I have at Passions in the past, that's clearly not the case; the crackdown has affected She She's too. Private room lap dances are $40 per song, and my dancer -- who I thought had a smoking hot body -- didn't even remove her top. I think the dynamic at She She's is that there are enough guys who come in willing to make it rain that the dancers don't need to put out any effort; they wait for the bills to start falling. And the bills fall in very unpredictable ways; there's no telling when a guy, or a group of guys, may suddenly start tossing ones at dancers. Why approach customers, why put out the effort to do a decent lap dance, when in the course of 5 minutes a dancer may get showered with enough ones to make a pile an inch high?

The crackdown seems to have affected the girls who prey on tourists on Bourbon too. In prior trips I've had girls on the street grope me in an effort to get me to take them to my hotel -- or to liberate my wallet from my pants when I'm distracted. So far this trip I've had a half-dozen girls say to me "where you going?" as they pass me, but not one has turned around to walk with me and try to convince me to spend time with them. I wonder if now they get into trouble if they approach or pursue a person.

Wow. New Orleans used to be a place where a gent could easily fulfill the dreams that the city loves to encourage. Today, it's damn near impossible to go from titillation to satisfaction. While I had one explicit offer from a sky-high addict to accompany me to my hotel room, the best I have been able to do so far is enjoy the eye candy on Bourbon. In the summer, there's no shortage of beautiful women wearing very skimpy clothing -- and the views on Bourbon are free.

PirateSkul
01-02-22, 22:31
So I was in NO during Christmas and samplesld a few clubs. I was staying at French Quarters.

Hustlers on Bourbon: it was very lame, only a couple dancers and atmosphere was very cold. I left in 15 min. No cover.

The Gentleman's Club: Had an attractive girl standing in the door so decided to give it a try. $10 cover. Girls were beautiful. I got lap dance from a tall white girl. Good dance. $40 a song.

Visions: this is not on burbin a little away but this was the best experience. No cover, it's a huge club. A curvy Latina chatted with me and I sampled a dance for $40, it was one of the best dances I have received. Very intimate. So I took her to party room. The party room is expensive at $300 but it was well worth it. It was a real party in there. Anything you want.

NobleRug
03-03-22, 06:21
I was at visions the other night, but the chick I was talking to was way too vague about what happens in the party room so when you say "anything I want" what do you mean. By that?.

So I was in NO during Christmas and samplesld a few clubs. I was staying at French Quarters.

Hustlers on Bourbon: it was very lame, only a couple dancers and atmosphere was very cold. I left in 15 min. No cover.

The Gentleman's Club: Had an attractive girl standing in the door so decided to give it a try. $10 cover. Girls were beautiful. I got lap dance from a tall white girl. Good dance. $40 a song.

Visions: this is not on burbin a little away but this was the best experience. No cover, it's a huge club. A curvy Latina chatted with me and I sampled a dance for $40, it was one of the best dances I have received. Very intimate. So I took her to party room. The party room is expensive at $300 but it was well worth it. It was a real party in there. Anything you want.

DastGeer
03-12-22, 22:35
Is Fine Line worth checking out?

I'm in town and haven't had the time to go to Bourbon St, but Fine Line is a couple blocks from my hotel.

Bonus points if anyone knows if the brunette with the fleur-de-lis ink between her breasts is still there (she's the one unzipping her corset on their Instagram)

DreamDr
03-13-22, 22:57
Sorry have no been to that one yet.

Just went to Larry Flynns not to long ago. Extras were offered by both girls if you got private enough room.

Is Fine Line worth checking out?

I'm in town and haven't had the time to go to Bourbon St, but Fine Line is a couple blocks from my hotel.

Bonus points if anyone knows if the brunette with the fleur-de-lis ink between her breasts is still there (she's the one unzipping her corset on their Instagram)

Mnigac
03-14-22, 16:53
Sorry have no been to that one yet.

Just went to Larry Flynns not to long ago. Extras were offered by both girls if you got private enough room.What was the price range?

Recon8811
03-18-22, 22:28
She used to work at Passions and She She's. Check it out:

https://youtu.be/RxehrH8HUKE

NobleRug
03-21-22, 01:43
She used to work at Passions and She She's. Check it out:

https://youtu.be/RxehrH8HUKEYeah I saw that too, apparently she stole from him during an encounter, she didn't deserve to die, but this shit happens when you think you can play people and get away with it, eventually you're going to rip off the wrong person that has no value of life.

FrankB82
03-26-22, 19:53
Kind of a long shot, but wondering if anyone knows who a certain dancer at Rick's is.

The wife and I went a few weeks ago, and she bought me a couple of dances with a petite girl, either indian or light-skinned AA, and my wife sat and watched as the dancer did her thing.

I was somewhat nervous as I had never been to a strip club with my wife, so I didn't know how to act and didn't even get the dancer's name. Wondering if anyone is a regular and knows who it might be. I'm just looking for an IG or OF.

Also, it turns out my wife was really into it, and she said she regretted not getting a VIP room dance, because she said she didn't know until seeing the dancer on me that she wants to see me with another woman, and she wanted to see me touching on her. Does Rick's have girls that do extras, or should I look elsewhere next time we're in town?

FredZipple
04-24-22, 21:30
Heading to New Orleans next week. Any clubs with private rooms and extras. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Pathfinder04
04-27-22, 18:35
First time in New Orleans together, any club more couple (female) -friendly than others?

Zzcutt
05-21-22, 13:42
What's up fella's? I'm a senior member from NC. I'm coming to New Orleans for the 1st time next week! I'm looking for a strip club where I can get a good BBBJ or some pussy in the club. It's exciting to me to bust a nut in a strip club. If you guys have any suggestions on where and how much I will probably spend. Thanks In advance and if I can ever help you with NC questions holla at me!

Snaxx
09-28-22, 12:21
Kind of a long shot, but wondering if anyone knows who a certain dancer at Rick's is.

The wife and I went a few weeks ago, and she bought me a couple of dances with a petite girl, either indian or light-skinned AA, and my wife sat and watched as the dancer did her thing.

I was somewhat nervous as I had never been to a strip club with my wife, so I didn't know how to act and didn't even get the dancer's name. Wondering if anyone is a regular and knows who it might be. I'm just looking for an IG or OF.

Also, it turns out my wife was really into it, and she said she regretted not getting a VIP room dance, because she said she didn't know until seeing the dancer on me that she wants to see me with another woman, and she wanted to see me touching on her. Does Rick's have girls that do extras, or should I look elsewhere next time we're in town?I wouldn't do it with my WIFE (to slippery a slope) but have taken girlfriends to strip clubs and it's always the same. All girls are interested in what goes on at strip clubs and all girls are to varying degrees somewhat "bisexual". Same-sex-attraction is a huge grey area with women (if they admit it or not) and very black / white for men (you are or are not into dudes, no guy is sort of gay). The girls I've taken to strip clubs have always come out horny as hell and totally down for a threesome with a slutty girl. 100% of the time. Now the rub, pun intended, is do you really want to be living an orgy type lifestyle after you're married and maybe have kids? I don't think that is healthy.

TreeTops84
09-28-22, 20:39
Even though this thread seems pretty sparse, I'm looking for any recommendations for the best strip club (s) that 'Nawlins has to offer. Don't expect high mileage dances because I know that's pretty rare, but if you know of any places where a BJ or FS could be had in the VIP or at least an otc experience, that would be the tits. I currently live in Chicago where the scene sucks but have experienced the best the country has to offer in metro Detroit or Tampa if you need any recommendations. PM is fine.

Mnigac
12-01-22, 16:25
Even though this thread seems pretty sparse, I'm looking for any recommendations for the best strip club (s) that 'Nawlins has to offer. Don't expect high mileage dances because I know that's pretty rare, but if you know of any places where a BJ or FS could be had in the VIP or at least an otc experience, that would be the tits. I currently live in Chicago where the scene sucks but have experienced the best the country has to offer in metro Detroit or Tampa if you need any recommendations. PM is fine.Visions might be your best bet but even there, good luck. I've heard good things about The Mansion but Amite City but that is far and the info I've seen is pretty old.

Recon8811
12-31-22, 10:48
Visions and She She's are probably your best options. She She's depends if there are enough dancers from Memphis available. Memphis dancers are more prone to providing extras in the club.

Even though this thread seems pretty sparse, I'm looking for any recommendations for the best strip club (s) that 'Nawlins has to offer. Don't expect high mileage dances because I know that's pretty rare, but if you know of any places where a BJ or FS could be had in the VIP or at least an otc experience, that would be the tits. I currently live in Chicago where the scene sucks but have experienced the best the country has to offer in metro Detroit or Tampa if you need any recommendations. PM is fine.

Vivify
05-01-23, 21:10
I visited after being smiled at by a cute Martian on Boubon. She is the best pole dancer I've ever seen! Absolutely charmed my socks off. Until I got the tour and discovered anything private is 4 figures. There was just no way, but I couldn't think of anything aside from Ocopying Mars. I dearly wish she could come out to play!

RidgeRacer
05-09-23, 22:04
Visiting NOLA later this month and I'll have one Tuesday night off for some fun. I get the idea Visions or She she's are my best bet for extras, but are there any dancers why'all can recommend where I'll be sure to leave happy if I open up my wallet? I'm not looking for FS but a BJ would be nice or HJ at least. Feel free to PM with any recs. Much appreciated.

Recon8811
05-14-23, 18:25
If you're visiting in the middle of the week, Visions is your best bet. I haven't visited NOLA in a while, but She She's is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.

Visiting NOLA later this month and I'll have one Tuesday night off for some fun. I get the idea Visions or She she's are my best bet for extras, but are there any dancers why'all can recommend where I'll be sure to leave happy if I open up my wallet? I'm not looking for FS but a BJ would be nice or HJ at least. Feel free to PM with any recs. Much appreciated.

DrRobotNik
05-26-23, 10:22
What's the going rate for VIP dances in Nola? I'm from Detroit. At my usual spots here dances are usually 20 and VIP tax is 10. Not looking for extra's, just lots of touching.

Sai505
05-28-23, 00:37
What's the going rate for VIP dances in Nola? I'm from Detroit. At my usual spots here dances are usually 20 and VIP tax is 10. Not looking for extra's, just lots of touching.It's been awhile since I've been there but Showcase sounds like the spot you're looking for.

RidgeRacer
06-01-23, 23:03
Ended up going to Visions, it was a total bust. The one plus was drinks were cheap. Only two lookers in the place and they barely danced. One of them talked to me and she wanted $500 to do extras (which she said could only happen in the VIP). I tried with one of the many plain looking women instead and she balked at $200 for extras. She agreed it was impossible outside of the VIP and she said the house would take $150 so the $200 I was offering was out of the question. She did say she'd meet me at my hotel if I paid for her parking on top of the $200 but I wasn't going to wait hours for her to get off to find out if she was for real. Left disappointed.

Recon8811
06-08-23, 09:11
That sucks. Since the crackdown a few years ago, they really have been sticking it to folks. LEO don't really go after neighborhood clubs, like She She's and Visions like that. The clubs in the French Quarter have been playing by the rules, Since they are more closely monitored.

Ended up going to Visions, it was a total bust. The one plus was drinks were cheap. Only two lookers in the place and they barely danced. One of them talked to me and she wanted $500 to do extras (which she said could only happen in the VIP). I tried with one of the many plain looking women instead and she balked at $200 for extras. She agreed it was impossible outside of the VIP and she said the house would take $150 so the $200 I was offering was out of the question. She did say she'd meet me at my hotel if I paid for her parking on top of the $200 but I wasn't going to wait hours for her to get off to find out if she was for real. Left disappointed.

Mattis1775
07-22-23, 07:52
That sucks. Since the crackdown a few years ago, they really have been sticking it to folks. LEO don't really go after neighborhood clubs, like She She's and Visions like that. The clubs in the French Quarter have been playing by the rules, Since they are more closely monitored.FQ is strictly by the rules, no matter how much $$$ you have in your wallet. It is extremely regulated, yet high octane drinks and boob flashing is OK. You definitely see quality, safe and a good time in the FQ. Outside is the wild west. But, these Hos ask for way too much, beyond the girls on Eros or other sites.

Hitit369
10-02-23, 00:30
What's the vibe these days? Which club has the highest likelihood of extras? Was kinda eyeing The Executive, but there's a new club called Blaze or something I noticed.

Mattis1775
10-10-23, 19:14
What's the vibe these days? Which club has the highest likelihood of extras? Was kinda eyeing The Executive, but there's a new club called Blaze or something I noticed.None! Try outside the FQ. There's a reason why they keep it legit on that street. Just go to the FQ and have fun.

Nfamous
10-29-23, 20:38
There's no pussy in Nawlins'?

I refuse to believe it.

It's too wild of a city not to offer up sex for less than the 4 figures in the club I'm hearing about.

No way.

Recon8811
11-07-23, 09:17
They had a huge crackdown a few years back and caused a couple of clubs to permanently shut their doors. To prevent that from happening, they're playing by the rules in the FQ. Your luck might be better if you try some clubs outside of the FQ.

What's the vibe these days? Which club has the highest likelihood of extras? Was kinda eyeing The Executive, but there's a new club called Blaze or something I noticed.

Recon8811
11-14-23, 17:17
This happened this summer. I think she danced under the alias, Hot Topic. Here's the link: https://www-wdsu-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.wdsu.com/amp/article/new-orleans-plum-orchard-shooting-person-interest/44712315?amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a9&usqp=mq331AQIUAKwASCAAgM%3D#amp_tf=From%20%251%24's&aoh=16999963086005&referrer=https%3 A%2 F%2 F www.google.com&ampshare=https%3 A%2 F%2 Fwww.wdsu.com%2 Farticle%2 Fnew-orleans-plum-orchard-shooting-person-interest%2 F44712315.

Mattis1775
11-17-23, 23:34
There's no pussy in Nawlins'?

I refuse to believe it.

It's too wild of a city not to offer up sex for less than the 4 figures in the club I'm hearing about.

No way.You won't find shit here my friend. Just half naked "visitors" and locals looking for free drinks. You might get a flash or two. But, that's as far as you'll get. Unless, you find a super drunk group. But, even that ain't worth it. I thought the same thing before I started working here. This place is trash when it comes to Hos.

OnlyBBfs
03-21-24, 17:40
Any recommendations for less moderated strip clubs with fine girls? If ya'll are saying FQ is too "by the books" is there another area I should check out? I don't know this area at all so any help would be awesome.

Mnigac
03-24-24, 17:08
Any recommendations for less moderated strip clubs with fine girls? If ya'll are saying FQ is too "by the books" is there another area I should check out? I don't know this area at all so any help would be awesome.Vision's is your best bet.

Rtz529
04-10-24, 22:45
The last time I was in New Orleans was 10+ years ago and you could get private dances at clubs in the FQ where they would take off their tops and allow touching. I'm seeing a lot of mentions here that things have changed in recent years in the FQ. I'll be traveling there again soon and wanted to confirm whether the above has changed or if you can still get topless private dances with touching in the FQ (I obviously understand anything more than that in the FQ is unlikely or impossible to find).