PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

StreetWise
11-02-10, 23:35
I been to this club a couple of times lately, and I haven't been very impressed by the strippers. However, Alley the bartender is smoking hot! I love those big, beautiful titties. Anyone else been checking her out?

Mr Mike1952
11-08-10, 17:24
I been to this club a couple of times lately, and I haven't been very impressed by the strippers. However, Alley the bartender is smoking hot! I love those big, beautiful titties. Anyone else been checking her out?The bartenders are definitely the best thing about MG2. Notice how there are always more customers at the bar than at the stage.

Mike

Geosaln
11-15-10, 13:40
I went to Keepers in Milford for the first time Friday night. Not a bad place and the drinks were reasonable for a strip club. Alot of nice looking Ladies there. Only complaint would be, no privacy in the Lap Dance area. I'd go back again.

MyHobby
11-16-10, 17:58
I went to Keepers in Milford for the first time Friday night. Not a bad place and the drinks were reasonable for a strip club. Alot of nice looking Ladies there. Only complaint would be, no privacy in the Lap Dance area. I'd go back again.The no lapdance area knocks it off my list. Haven't been since Nikki retired

Geosaln
11-17-10, 13:57
The no lapdance area knocks it off my list. Haven't been since Nikki retiredThere is a Lap Dance area, there is just No Privacy at all. You can see everyone else that's in there and everyone at the bar can see in.

Joe Zog
10-12-12, 13:15
I've heard the strip bar and McGuires are gone to make room for a starbucks.

That place always sucked anyway, but not much left on the pike now.

Willy O
10-12-12, 13:32

That place always sucked anyway, but not much left on the pike now.I was in Centerfolds yesterday and they have a big banner hanging on the wall about being the only strip club left on the Pike. I drove by Kitchen Cafe a couple weeks ago and the parking lot was all dug up but the building was still there. Could be gone by now. I'm not from the area but the only other club I remember on the Pike was Infra-Red. Was Mrs. Pipps (think that was the name) on the turnpike? I thought it was somewhere in Newington.

Joenct
10-12-12, 13:58
I was in Centerfolds yesterday and they have a big banner hanging on the wall about being the only strip club left on the Pike. I drove by Kitchen Cafe a couple weeks ago and the parking lot was all dug up but the building was still there. Could be gone by now. I'm not from the area but the only other club I remember on the Pike was Infra-Red. Was Mrs. Pipps (think that was the name) on the turnpike? I thought it was somewhere in Newington.Never heard of infra-red but mrs pipps was on cedar st in newington by CCSU which is a gas station now. The building which the kitchen was in is still standing but I don't know if its open.

Erotica123
10-12-12, 14:04
I was in Centerfolds yesterday and they have a big banner hanging on the wall about being the only strip club left on the Pike. I drove by Kitchen Cafe a couple weeks ago and the parking lot was all dug up but the building was still there. Could be gone by now. I'm not from the area but the only other club I remember on the Pike was Infra-Red. Was Mrs. Pipps (think that was the name) on the turnpike? I thought it was somewhere in Newington.Well, this is going way back but there used to another place called David Daniels which I'm sure will bring back some fond memories. Later on, the name was changed to La Chateau when they started doing live sex shows.

Swm11
10-12-12, 15:04

That place always sucked anyway, but not much left on the pike now.Yes, it's gone.

The owner got tired of the headaches from running the clubs and bar.

Putting up the strip mall will be a lot easier.

Wizard69
10-12-12, 16:41
Yes, it's goneOf all the Newman's strip clubs it looks like only Gin Dee's is left. Damn I feel old.

Mr Mike1952
10-12-12, 18:21
So, maybe I'm revealing too much about my age, but.

Going back, more than 20 years, there used to be two other places on the Pike. The Kitchen and Centerfolds were there. There was another place across the street from NU headquarters, and another one on the right side heading toward Hartford, not too far from where Rte 15 turns into an expressway again. Can't think of the name of either. I do remember that the last one I mentioned had a really hot bartender but pretty uninspiring dancers.

I was in Centerfolds yesterday and they have a big banner hanging on the wall about being the only strip club left on the Pike. I drove by Kitchen Cafe a couple weeks ago and the parking lot was all dug up but the building was still there. Could be gone by now. I'm not from the area but the only other club I remember on the Pike was Infra-Red. Was Mrs. Pipps (think that was the name) on the turnpike? I thought it was somewhere in Newington.

Joenct
10-13-12, 02:15

Going back, more than 20 years, there used to be two other places on the Pike. The Kitchen and Centerfolds were there. There was another place across the street from NU headquarters, and another one on the right side heading toward Hartford, not too far from where Rte 15 turns into an expressway again. Can't think of the name of either. I do remember that the last one I mentioned had a really hot bartender but pretty uninspiring dancers.The kitchen is across from NU, the other place was the culinary and that was across from the home depot area or maybe the citgo station

Wizard69
10-13-12, 10:11
Don't forget

Appeteasers 2041 Berlin Turnpike

Windshield
10-13-12, 11:44

Going back, more than 20 years.I remember Mrs. Pips, It was a ratty old place on Cedar Street, not far from CCSU. Does anyone remember the girl at the Culinary who would pop out ping pong balls?

Joenct
10-13-12, 13:51
I remember Mrs. Pips, It was a ratty old place on Cedar Street, not far from CCSU. Does anyone remember the girl at the Culinary who would pop out ping pong balls?No but there was one with a little baggie and she had her bubbles and matchbooks in it, what a way to blow bubbles LMAO

Wolfman Jack
10-13-12, 17:41
Don't forget

Appeteasers 2041 Berlin Turnpike2041 Club, Club Laura, Appateasers, Kit Kat Club. I wonder how Dave Henderson's doing in the big house. I never had a problem with him, but others weren't too fond of the guy.

Mr Mike1952
10-14-12, 15:52
The kitchen is across from NU, the other place was the culinary and that was across from the home depot area or maybe the citgo stationDo you remember the other place on the Pike that I mentioned?

Joenct
10-14-12, 18:25
Do you remember the other place on the Pike that I mentioned?don't remember any on the wethersfield side of the pike

Tonyd22
10-15-12, 00:00
Culinary Cafe in Newington where Berlin Pizza is now, Magic Lantern in Wethersfield (building gone now) across the highway from the bowling alley.

Mr Mike1952
10-17-12, 15:33
Magic Lantern is in Palmer Mass.

I think its still there.

Culinary Cafe in Newington where Berlin Pizza is now, Magic Lantern in Wethersfield (building gone now) across the highway from the bowling alley.

Ramblin25
10-18-12, 07:02
Do you remember the other place on the Pike that I mentioned?I'll take a shot at it.

Remember stopping in to a place a couple of times way up on right going Northbound. If you just didn't find the girls or atmosphere at the other places satisfying you that evening and you weren't ready to give up yet, you'd find yourself giving this place a try. Kind of like a last resort.

The only name I can come up with is. .

Torchlight?

Is that the name? Wow, so long ago, how time flies.

I think the place closed down after I had given it a try or two.

And I do remember an attractive young woman tending bar. I think that was the only reason I gave the place a second visit!

I remember it as a place that "just didn't have it". It was too small with no talent. (Except for the bartender)

Let me know if that name rings a bell,

Ramblin

Garthy
10-18-12, 21:01
I'll take a shot at it.

Remember stopping in to a place a couple of times way up on right going Northbound. If you just didn't find the girls or atmosphere at the other places satisfying you that evening and you weren't ready to give up yet, you'd find yourself giving this place a try. Kind of like a last resort.

Torchlight?

And I do remember an attractive young woman tending bar. I think that was the only reason I gave the place a second visit!

I remember it as a place that "just didn't have it". It was too small with no talent. (Except for the bartender)

RamblinIn Whately, MA? Cute girls. Sometimes bikers. No happy endings as far as I know, but I have not been there in years and years

Ramblin25
10-18-12, 21:25
In Whately, MA?No. Check out Mr. Mike's last few posts. He's asking about the small place in Ct that was on the top side of Berlin Turnpike years ago.

I believe it was called the Torchlight.

Windshield
10-18-12, 22:58
Magic Lantern is in Palmer Mass.

I think its still there.Yup, I was at Magic Lantern in Palmer (about 1/2 way between Brimfield and Springfield on Route 20) there a while ago. The place was a bit sleepy when I stopped by. Don't know if it was because it was slow or it is what it is.

Does anyone know if that little place in East Hartford is still a good stop for lunch? It's down on East Main just before the Rail Road tracks cross. I haven't been there in years. But, it was a quiet place with some pleasant surprises when it came to dancers.

Mr Mike1952
10-19-12, 17:04
You've definitely got the right place in mind. That could have been the name. Bartender was a gorgeous blonde, with great breasts and a great smile. Very friendly. Waay more interesting than the dancers.

I'll take a shot at it.

Torchlight?

Ramblin

Ramblin25
10-19-12, 17:33
Yeah, I wasn't sure, but the name just seemed to be there in my head.

Searched around and found these afterwards.

Surprisingly, in this very website from 3/15/2010 (ct / vernon / general reports) Go to post # 1059.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3525-General-Reports/page20

And from another forum. See post by Bob Johnson.

http://forum.cityxguide.com/topic/general-reports-75/page/71

No trouble remembering the exotic girl I met from Switzerland at the old Speak Easy.

Man, those were the days.

Ramblin

WhenWhen
10-19-12, 22:55
You're thinking of the Venus Lounge. Nope. Closed about three or four years ago. Right after somebody was shot and killed there (or right outside of it).

Yup, I was at Magic Lantern in Palmer (about 1/2 way between Brimfield and Springfield on Route 20) there a while ago. The place was a bit sleepy when I stopped by. Don't know if it was because it was slow or it is what it is.

Does anyone know if that little place in East Hartford is still a good stop for lunch? It's down on East Main just before the Rail Road tracks cross. I haven't been there in years. But, it was a quiet place with some pleasant surprises when it came to dancers.

Joenct
10-20-12, 08:58

Surprisingly, in this very website from 3/15/2010 (ct / vernon / general reports) Go to post # 1059.

No trouble remembering the exotic girl I met from Switzerland at the old Speak Easy.

RamblinI believe the original speak easy was on spring street in new britian

Mr Mike1952
10-21-12, 15:09
I don't know as those were the days. I think that a lot move contact is available in the strip club scene these days.

Of coures, I was younger and more appealing. There actually were a couple of times when a dancer found me attractive enough just to spend the time with. The night Reagan was elected (the first time) I spent an evening comforting a dancer from one of the Berlin Tpke places who thought this would mean the end of freedom in the USA.

Today, there is no chance of finding a dancer who thinks I'm more attractive than my money. But, at least I've got a bit more money.

Mike.

Ramblin

Tiger 37
10-22-12, 01:04
Yup, I was at Magic Lantern in Palmer (about 1/2 way between Brimfield and Springfield on Route 20) there a while ago. The place was a bit sleepy when I stopped by. Don't know if it was because it was slow or it is what it is.

Does anyone know if that little place in East Hartford is still a good stop for lunch? It's down on East Main just before the Rail Road tracks cross. I haven't been there in years. But, it was a quiet place with some pleasant surprises when it came to dancers.Your talking about Kahoots I believe, lunch is good there and cheap (Yes I am talking about food not desert). The girls are usually pretty decent too don't know about extras at lap dances however.

Tiger

Joenct
10-22-12, 09:09
Your talking about Kahoots I believe, lunch is good there and cheap (Yes I am talking about food not desert). The girls are usually pretty decent too don't know about extras at lap dances however.

TigerLast time there was nothing good to look at, didn't try the food or get any extras

Prober
02-05-13, 18:55
A pool hall called Pool Table Magic on Rt 75 in Windsor Locks has applied for a permit to add exotic dancing.

This would be 15 minutes from my house. Whoopee.

Nfamous
02-09-13, 00:58
Was out here for the superbowl. Needed to get out and exotic dancers was just what I needed. Whats better than the superbowl, cheap drinks, a free buffet, and naked women? Mardi Gras I went.

To sum it all up without a long story: The place is a locals spot for regulars, for sure. The girls were upset that everyone was basically at the bar and at tables watching the game. At halftime, they brought out a buffet which I had not planned on partaking in but EVERYONE had a plate so I decided to join. Buffalo wings, pizza, Italian sausage, mac and cheese was on the menu. I've never had a buffet at a stripclub but the shit was really delicious. I was surprised.

At any rate, back to the girls. One with fake boobs and a nice ass I wanted but once she came off, she stayed with her sugar daddy until it was time for her to go back on. She looked ok, less the fake boobs. Hey. Maybe he bought them because they looked like they were having some disagreements. I even noticed one dancer came over while she was on stage but when she got off she went over and nearly pushed the poor girl out of the way to get back to him. I don't think our money was any good there so we quickly left and hoarded the GC for the night, a much better time.

All in all, the only reason I'd go back is to give it a 2nd shot to see if there are different girls there. The bartender and shot girl were about the hottest thing in there but I will repeat to see if it is more to be had. I thought I TOFTT but couldn't give an accurate report based on the kind of night it was. Maybe most of the hotties or extras were home watching the game.

SoMany
04-23-13, 03:55
Anyone know what happened to the kitchen and where they have gone? I would really like to know where Ski went and see her again. Tkx.

Somany

Swm11
04-23-13, 13:34
Anyone know what happened to the kitchen and where they have gone? I would really like to know where Ski went and see her again. Tkx.

SomanyThey didn't move, they closed.

Owner got tired of the BS.

CtMale860
05-04-13, 18:17
Anyone know where the dancer Brooklyn went she worked at kahoots in Vernon and also at gentle mans club in Newington.

PlayTime69
08-03-16, 22:22
Anyone have any info on this place? Drive past it once a week and would consider stopping in if I knew it was worth the price of admission. Thanks for any info!

Wolfman Jack
08-22-16, 17:36
Anyone have any info on this place? Drive past it once a week and would consider stopping in if I knew it was worth the price of admission. Thanks for any info!Same owners as Hollywood in Southington, and RocVenus (the old Kahoots 2) in Vernon. Nothing special, just like the other two, hit or miss, mostly miss.

J Pappa
10-12-16, 23:19
Stopped down at Keepers Saturday night and I couldn't believe how bad the talent was. Had one dancer hanging on me before I could even get a beer and she wasn't very attractive so I declined a dance from her. Stayed a little longer to see if there was anyone decent hiding in the back and unfortunately there wasn't.

JP.

RChris11
11-24-16, 18:27
Stopped by early yesterday around 1:30, stayed for about 45 minutes and got one dance from Shayla. Looked like it could've gone somewhere if I pushed the issue but I didn't like the setup of the LD area at all. DJ booth is literally right there with the DJ overlooking the whole time. Everyone was seated at the bar and eating lunch (including the 3-5 dancers). I say 3-5 because I literally couldn't tell the difference between a dancer and a trashy girl getting lunch with a boyfriend.

Maybe it's better at night, but this was a miserable and sad experience.

I did head over to an AMP in Windsor Locks right after and had an equally disappointing experience. I'll post about it in the Massage Parlor section.

Mr Mike1952
11-26-16, 15:54
MG II is the kind of place where you have to hang out for awhile and get to know the performers a little. If you get a reputation for spending a bit, and find the right girl, you can leave happy, despite the setup. However, to get anything very intimate, you do have to spring for the private rooms.

Stopped by early yesterday around 1:30, stayed for about 45 minutes and got one dance from Shayla. Looked like it could've gone somewhere if I pushed the issue but I didn't like the setup of the LD area at all. DJ booth is literally right there with the DJ overlooking the whole time. Everyone was seated at the bar and eating lunch (including the 3-5 dancers). I say 3-5 because I literally couldn't tell the difference between a dancer and a trashy girl getting lunch with a boyfriend.

Maybe it's better at night, but this was a miserable and sad experience.

I did head over to an AMP in Windsor Locks right after and had an equally disappointing experience. I'll post about it in the Massage Parlor section.

RChris11
11-26-16, 20:37
MG II is the kind of place where you have to hang out for awhile and get to know the performers a little. If you get a reputation for spending a bit, and find the right girl, you can leave happy, despite the setup. However, to get anything very intimate, you do have to spring for the private rooms.What's the private room cost? And where are they even located?

I'm not close enough to the are to spend enough time there, but if I'm close enough maybe I'll try a private room.

Mr Mike1952
11-28-16, 19:49
What's the private room cost? And where are they even located?

I'm not close enough to the are to spend enough time there, but if I'm close enough maybe I'll try a private room.The prices vary a lot, according to the time of day and your bargaining skills. But be nice when you bargain.

Before 3:00 weekdays is cheapest.