PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

For Tis
09-16-10, 01:35
Awake and bored tonight, thought I take a run through New London. LE all over! Got followed, so I bailed fast. Three cruisers all in a 5 block area, I can only think of what the weekend nights must be like. Think I'll try in the early am or mid-day. Watch your backs at late night hours.

Good luck!

Billybear164
09-16-10, 13:06
I used to live in NL. Very dangerous. Everyone, I mean everyone will attempt to beat you. There has been a lot of gang activity and a very heavy crack and heroin problem. If the bullets don't get you here, the HIV will.

For Tis
09-16-10, 16:45
No luck last night, so I thought I take a stroll in the am Still no luck on the street of N. L. Maybe due to the construction on so many side streets and presence of LE everyone is lying low. Funny though. Last night it was LE in the cruisers. This am LE on bikes!

Happy hunting!

For Tis
09-23-10, 14:52
That's it. I'm moving! All week long, early am late am early pm late pm nothing in N. L. Or Norwich. Sad part was that the only LEO I saw was this morning, on foot with K-9 in Norwich. Looks like I have to make the journey to N. H. Or Hartford. Thanks for any suggestions or pm's.

For Tis
09-28-10, 10:06
So I'm out early this am take a loop through N. L. Late morning, on top of B-st. See tall, thin BSW wearing tight ass jeans, knee high black boots, long pocket book with leather coat over it. "YES" just like the scene out of pretty women, except the black version of J. Roberts, and I wasn't driving a hot car. Anyways. She was soooooo tempting, got a look, started to slow down then thought real quick. Remembered some post on this site saying "if they are dressed too nice or look to good to be true, beware, maybe LEO set up". Sure thing. I kept driving down the block, two streets down was LEO sitting on a side street. Even further down, an unmarked SUV with cage in back. I pulled into a local store, sat in the parking lot and watched. As she walked by, someone stopped, she directed them across to another street as she walked across the same street. Sure enough, just then, LEO pulled out of the side street, pulled the dude over and she went for the SUV. I sat there with a big sigh, "damn that was close"! Anyways. My point being, I've only been on this site for a hot minute, but reading everyone's post has sure helped! Thanks all for the advice, and good sharing. Sure did help out this time. As always. It's a nice, sometimes fun hobby, but not worth a free sent of handcuffs from 5-O.

Thanks again!

Mustafa
09-28-10, 15:57
Fortis:

I know exactly how you feel and have been there and seen this type of thing play out quite a few times. Good thinking on this one.

Better to be little paranoid when out there. This has saved my ass several times.

Again, if it look to good to be true, then it usually is.

Conn Guy
09-28-10, 23:26
I used to try in NL. I now work in NL and never see anything. There was SWs the Washington St-Golden area. I never see anything now. Even when there was activity, they never look like the above description. They'd need to look pretty worn out before I would believe its authentic. NL seemed to clean up very fast when Pfizer moved in.

Broad Palette
10-01-10, 15:05
It's been my experience that New London-Groton area is devoid of activity. Odd for a urban area of this size, but it seems as SW free as a small town. New Haven, Hartford, and Bridgeport seem to be the only reliable places for them in CT.

Doritosman
10-28-10, 02:52
Have tried the NB stroll several times over the past few weeks. Each time has been pretty dead for S / W action. Have seen one or two at the most and they are nasty. Where is KC when you want her? Anybody having any luck?

Tiger 37
11-04-10, 13:30
Drove around the loops the last couple of nights and they have been pretty dead. Found a WSW named laurenin early am (5ish, very cute 5'8 with long black hair and a few pipples or sores on face. She was very nice and immediately offered cfs but opted for BBBJ for first time.20 for damage and skills were by far excellent. She has a real nice bod with smaller see cups and allows full roaming during the act. Good Luck as she was it.

Tiger

Meatball Jay
11-19-10, 11:38
Oh, and I have had quight a few! New to the area (un-named) but seems like a pro so I am sure others have experianced her talents. (Un-named) is about 33, 5'7" tall, white with a nice ass and be-cups. Very thick nipples that seemed to grow when I was playing with them. She is a 8 SW looks and that was after a night of partying. So if she decided to come out all "made up" she would be a 9. Her looks put her in her mid 20's even though I know her age.

We went to her friends home and borrowed a room. (Un-named) took her time not forgetting the boys at all. Deep throat, excellent tounge action and an amazing swallow at the end. Conversation was friendly and chatty. She is a woman who "works" to support her partying. She does a wonderful job.

The best part was when I asked her how much would she like for her amazing service she said "25".

Ahhh if only they made them all like (Un-named)

Balls <-Empty

P. S. I'll send her number to thoes who I know and trust (few) after she gets her new phone.

MyHobby
11-19-10, 12:11
Oh, and I have had quight a few! New to the area (un-named) but seems like a pro so I am sure others have experianced her talents. (Un-named) is about 33, 5'7" tall, white with a nice ass and be-cups. Very thick nipples that seemed to grow when I was playing with them. She is a 8 SW looks and that was after a night of partying. So if she decided to come out all "made up" she would be a 9. Her looks put her in her mid 20's even though I know her age.

We went to her friends home and borrowed a room. (Un-named) took her time not forgetting the boys at all. Deep throat, excellent tounge action and an amazing swallow at the end. Conversation was friendly and chatty. She is a woman who "works" to support her partying. She does a wonderful job.

The best part was when I asked her how much would she like for her amazing service she said "25".

Ahhh if only they made them all like (Un-named)

Balls <-Empty

P. S. I'll send her number to thoes who I know and trust (few) after she gets her new phone. WTF? No name or location?

Meatball Jay
11-19-10, 13:38
WTF? No name or location?There is an ass about who takes these reports and gives them to the ladies. Why? I have no idea. What I do know is that when a provider gets a negative review and is provided the details of it she can figure out who it was and then constantly harrass you. Thats just one reason.

So no I rarely post now, and when I do no info to get me into hot water.

Balls

Looking #1
11-20-10, 18:36
KC is under PO control until feb 13 2011.

Have tried the NB stroll several times over the past few weeks. Each time has been pretty dead for S / W action. Have seen one or two at the most and they are nasty. Where is KC when you want her? Anybody having any luck?

Joe Zog
11-24-10, 17:16
KC is under PO control until feb 13 2011.Oh no, not again?

Reaper69
11-30-10, 09:55
Anyone know who this young looking white girl is that I saw two days ago real earky in the morning. She is white, dark brown or black hair, kind of short. Maybe 5'5" or so and not too skinny. She looked clean and fairly new. Looked hard as I dipped by.

Mack Daddy II
11-30-10, 13:07
Anyone know who this young looking white girl is that I saw two days ago real earky in the morning. She is white, dark brown or black hair, kind of short. Maybe 5'5" or so and not too skinny. She looked clean and fairly new. Looked hard as I dipped by.Hey Reaper. I just sampled this girl this morning real early around 5am. Her name is Suzette. She is a real cute and friendly girl. Not your typical girl in the area. She gave me the look and got in the car and we found a nice spot for a before work blow and go. Very nice skill, would like to get more the next time I see her. I hope this on hangs around a bit.

Mack

Reaper69
11-30-10, 17:23
Hey Reaper. I just sampled this girl this morning real early around 5am. Her name is Suzette. She is a real cute and friendly girl. Not your typical girl in the area. She gave me the look and got in the car and we found a nice spot for a before work blow and go. Very nice skill, would like to get more the next time I see her. I hope this on hangs around a bit.

MackYeah, it was really early morning so that's got to be her. I was in such a hurry and was really pissed that I had to pass it up. Thanks Mack Daddy for the info. Now I know to make sure I have more time on my hands next time! Except for her it's been dead. Or not worth the trouble if anyone was out.

Doritosman
12-02-10, 04:41
Sorry for the late post but over the past two weeks, have found a little action in the north end early morning hours. Girl is rather large with long black hair and not very good looking. Her BBBJ with no cim is pretty good and for a fair wage. Although not my thing usually, things have been dead and she cares for the deed.

Doritos

Tiger 37
12-02-10, 04:46
Over the past week or so have made several trips to NB late night. Seems to be a few SW's out sporadically in the usual areas. It is too bad about KC, does anyone know if she still visits with trusted ones while under PO care?

Have picked up a HSW twice, cute with large natural D's and a nice firm ass. She cannot speak much english and likes HJ or FS not happy doing BBBJ. She usually walks late night and wears pajama styled pants. Her wages are average and her skills are okay, got to get her to a notel to see it all. Her name is Madeline or something close to this. Anyone know of a cheap 24 hr notel that will allow short stays anytime of night.

Thanks

Beast Poet
12-03-10, 23:47
Over the past week or so have made several trips to NB late night. Anyone know of a cheap 24 hr notel that will allow short stays anytime of night.

ThanksAdvance Motel is close and has cheap short stays. Hindu family business-may want to be considerate about tome of night / morning. It is on 372 near Rt 10 Plainville.

Tiger 37
12-09-10, 02:33
First thanks for the info on motel poet.

I cannot remember the girl, she is tall thin and has long brown hair. She has a blackberry cell phone she is always playing with. She has a decent body, her be's are alittle saggy but not bad. She gives a great BBBJ and wants you to go further, asking me to try CFS as it is good. I did not but will try in future. She is not always out and has been on two sides of NB the two times I found her. Good luck.

Tiger

Mustafa
12-09-10, 14:36
I have seen a few very good looking hispanics around near italian club but am very wary that this is police sting work. Have not partaken as a result. Nbpd seems to really be up to a lot and seems to taking pros work extremely serious. I know JC is on this now and he wants to CRUSH the scene.

Seems like lot of entrapment work going on there and here.

Very Very Very leery of the validity of these reports.

'U been Warned now so don't say I never told you.

U heard it here and from me FIRST.

Good 'Ole STAFA.

Aj Styles1988
12-11-10, 02:03
Is it me or is there never anything in NB but the resident crackheads at midnight. I get out of work around that time and pass through all the regular spots. Should I make the trips to the capitol for some action.

Reaper69
12-13-10, 10:08
Well, I haven't seen Suzette since that last post. There has been another semi-decent looking one out the past couple nights. A blonde, thin, maybe late 30's early 40's. Anyone have any info on her? She looks like she'd be fun.

If anyone gets a line on where Suzette is though let me know. Still regretting not stopping that night!

Mustafa
12-13-10, 15:27
Entrapment.

Doritosman
12-22-10, 03:10
Their is a WSW with a huge chest and blonde shoulder length hair but a small butt. She is fat in the belly area. She has a southern accent and usually has a car parked in area of plaza. Went with her twice and her BBBJ are seriously rushed and short. She is usually drunk or close to it, anyone have a better session with her, I have seen her out lately.

Doritos

Mack Daddy II
12-22-10, 13:53
Their is a WSW with a huge chest and blonde shoulder length hair but a small butt. She is fat in the belly area. She has a southern accent and usually has a car parked in area of plaza. Went with her twice and her BBBJ are seriously rushed and short. She is usually drunk or close to it, anyone have a better session with her, I have seen her out lately.

DoritosI don't know her name but she is lousy. You are right she seems drunk or half way in the bag and wants to give 3 min BBBJs. She is a definate stay away from.

Mack

Joe Zog
12-23-10, 13:52
I don't know her name but she is lousy. You are right she seems drunk or half way in the bag and wants to give 3 min BBBJs. She is a definate stay away from.

MackThat's Angie, she was picked up in the sting in Sep. She is really crazy. Stay away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't been around in a while but found myself in NB around 8 pm last night.
Did a quick drive around and was shocked at how many girls were out, must be last minute holiday shopping.
Must have been at least 6 or 7. Nothing that caught my eye, all fat fuglys.

For Tis
01-02-11, 23:52
Fri. 12/24. 2:00pm BSW in the old neighborhood (You know N. L. Then you know the neighborhood). Acknowledgement was made but some guy was hanging around next to her, didn't know what he was up to so decided to pass on her.

Fri. 12/31. 7:30a. M. Two BSW walking down the street from CVS towards the neighborhood. One looked real healthy the other could hardly walk. Made a few passes, acknowledgement was made, one last check for LEO. Upon returning around the block both were gone quick. Think was picked by guy driving behind me. (saw him stop at green light) oh well.

Sat. 1/1. 5:00pm Pass through the loop, HSW, older gave me the okay drove down the street to turn around, on the way back saw the same BSW from 12/24! Younger looking, cleaner, better shape. Good pick, cop check, safe parking place about 1 mile away. BBBJ CIM free roaming. 35 made. Drop off was good, says she's out often, knows of other SW beginning to show up in the area. As I drop her off, driving back down to the end of the loop, I see a WSW sitting on a stone wall. Just to make sure I give her a little shake of the head, she replies. I just drove by, just wanted to see if she was working.

So after a long long dry spell, looks like N. L. Maybe back in action. Taking advantage while it last, I'll keep you all updated.

Be safe.

Dippy168
01-04-11, 17:39
At 9:30pm on Monday I took a Pass through the loop, saw what mite have been a very cute Asian SW walking with a man. I thought that she gave me the nod so I started to turn arround on a side street and I ran into 2 BSW. I chose the younger looking, cleaner, better shape. Good pick, cop check, safe parking place about 1 mile away. BBBJ CIM free roaming. I think that she said her name was Misty. She tried to get 5 but we settled on 4. I gave her 2 to start and 2 when she finished.

Good Luck,

Dippy 168

Tiger 37
02-04-11, 03:44
So last week I was driving around NB and the usual girls were out. Saw two girls working the plaza but saw some strange things going on so left the area. Anyway as I went to leave I checked one other area (south of plaza towards Newington) and saw a girl all covered up walking by Nat'l Guard area. She gave the llok and I turned around and she jumped in. Now NB is known for its Polish community but I have never been that lucky. That changed as this girl was Polish with thick accent. She was 28, lives in Plainville but staying with friends in NB. She is 5'7 125 with nice see cup and great ass. Better yet she is very friendly, matter of fact and pretty with great smile. We go to my spot and she never asks for tip, takes everything off and starts with DFK. She also has perfume on which smells great and she has skills. She tells me how she sometimes just needs to get laid and goes out and the $ does not hurt. BBBJ with mish and I'm done. She is really a keeper but does not have phone and says only way to see her is catch her out once in a while. Says her name is Margo, however I noticed where I dropped her off is where other regulars go as well. Good luck!

Tiger

John Bobson
02-04-11, 15:07
Nice Catch Tiger, You never know where they might pop up!

So last week I was driving around NB and the usual girls were out. Saw two girls working the plaza but saw some strange things going on so left the area. Anyway as I went to leave I checked one other area (south of plaza towards Newington) and saw a girl all covered up walking by Nat'l Guard area. She gave the llok and I turned around and she jumped in. Now NB is known for its Polish community but I have never been that lucky. That changed as this girl was Polish with thick accent. She was 28, lives in Plainville but staying with friends in NB. She is 5'7 125 with nice see cup and great ass. Better yet she is very friendly, matter of fact and pretty with great smile. We go to my spot and she never asks for tip, takes everything off and starts with DFK. She also has perfume on which smells great and she has skills. She tells me how she sometimes just needs to get laid and goes out and the $ does not hurt. BBBJ with mish and I'm done. She is really a keeper but does not have phone and says only way to see her is catch her out once in a while. Says her name is Margo, however I noticed where I dropped her off is where other regulars go as well. Good luck!

Tiger

Doritosman
02-13-11, 01:57
Saw KC walking on the usual street but she was heading in the direction of where she lives and paid me no attention. Don't know if she is done with the business or had finished for the night, either way I did not get lucky. Sa a few of the other usuals out there but none that peaked my interest. Good luck in the Tool City.

Doritos

Reaper69
02-18-11, 12:33

TigerYeah, def good catch. I have been playing that route with no luck yet. Did see some skinny girl last night in a pink hoodie who from afar looked decent. Looped around and POOF she was gone! I'll keep trying for the Polish girl.

Doritosman
03-28-11, 01:54
Saw a few S / W's out during the recent snow this past week. The usual suspects and no one new or that good looking. I sure hope the warmer weather brings new life to the steel city because right now all it is, is a waste of $3. 89 a gallon.

Doritos

Tiger 37
04-06-11, 03:50
Was in NB the other night and not much out. I did however hook up with a HSW about 5'4, nice natural ds but speaks hardly any english. I have been with her before, always has perfume on and just took a shower smell. Pretty good BBBJ with CIM but have not been able to get FS from her. She stated that she had her friend this time so that was a no-no. On Broad st near construction.

Tiger

Tiger 37
04-11-11, 00:11
So I'm coming back from casino late night (or early morning depending on your perpective) where the indians stole my money, but I had some left and was looking to play. Got off RT. 9 and thought what the hell give the north end a try around 3:30 AM. Could not believe all the S / W's that were around, I was shocked. Saw three white S / W's and one black S / W. One of the S / W was carrying her pocketbook and was dressed nice so I was a little concerned that she was more than a S / W even though she gave the wave and nod. However I saw a S / W who use to walk Weth Ave in HTFD. Don't remember her name but she had long curly hair parted in the middle, a nice bod with nice be's and kinda bug eyes. However her BBBJ with CIM and swallow is awesome. She goes on the way to salad and has great skill. Then on the ride back she tells jokes all the way and some are actually pretty funny. She was a little crazy though wanting to stay in North end area and I like to go further away, to much LEO. .3 for damage and worth a repeat if she is willing to do more.

Tiger

Doritosman
04-20-11, 00:19
Saw some positive reviews for the north end so decided to try my luck around the same time. Saw only one 50ish BSW who for her age had a real nice body. Pick up was good and she is friendly enough. She is not the best looking chick but she has great BBBJ skils with CIM. .25 for the time and worth every penny (or drop).

Doritos

Ryan85
04-20-11, 22:51
To the last 2 posters, this is Middletown, correct? Just making sure. What streets?

Thanks

Doritosman
04-24-11, 03:43
To the last 2 posters, this is Middletown, correct? Just making sure. What streets?

ThanksMeans Middletown and try the north end by bridge, you'll figure it out.

Doritos

Mustafa
04-25-11, 15:29
I have seen a hot young blond, around 30, behind the chinede buffett in new britain. Does anyone know her? She looks tempting but I am always nervous of new brit. Leo. They very active. She's out in daytime around 9 or 10am and was out yesterdsy sundsy around 4 or 5pm.

She wears jeans and timberland type boots. Looks like she's fun.

Doritosman
04-25-11, 23:35
Was in NB last week late night and saw a few S / W's around and not much LEO. Saw some of the usuals and a HSW by the pharmacy who was dressed kind of hip style and cute. She got picked up a few times so seems ligit. Was thniking about it as I drove around and ran into KC who was back out working. Pick up was good and she has gained about 20 pounds, she actually has tits and nips. She gain some in the hips too and the butt, real nice. Go to the spot and BBBJ with CFS for. 5 hich was fun. Nice to see some good talent out and one who likes to get to business and is fun.

Doritos

Ryan85
05-13-11, 15:22
I have seen a hot young blond, around 30, behind the chinede buffett in new britain. Does anyone know her? She looks tempting but I am always nervous of new brit. Leo. They very active. She's out in daytime around 9 or 10am and was out yesterdsy sundsy around 4 or 5pm.

She wears jeans and timberland type boots. Looks like she's fun.Which Chinese place?

Blah80
05-15-11, 17:05

She wears jeans and timberland type boots. Looks like she's fun.That's the plant the LEO has been using most likely. They have an officer who enjoys playing the role and busting mongers.

Windshield
05-22-11, 00:41
Had some time to kill this pm, so I took a cruise around N Main Bristol north of Farmington Ave. But no one was about. Do I have to drive all the way to Wtby or New Britain to find a working gal?

Ryan85
05-22-11, 09:38
Had some time to kill this pm, so I took a cruise around N Main Bristol north of Farmington Ave. But no one was about. Do I have to drive all the way to Wtby or New Britain to find a working gal?Waterbury is almost a sure bet you'll find something and probably more than one as well. New Britain I'm still not familiar with too well so idk.

Carl White
05-22-11, 20:51
Windshield,

Yes, you are more likely to score in Waterbury or NB.

Rickyb58
05-23-11, 12:05
Had some time to kill this pm, so I took a cruise around N Main Bristol north of Farmington Ave. But no one was about. Do I have to drive all the way to Wtby or New Britain to find a working gal?Although there have been working girls in Bristol in the past, it has not been a "hotbed" (no pun intended) of activity for several years. I have seen some girls that lookand act the part in the west end area, but I have never inquired, I have to be careful in Bristol.

Stay Safe All.

Meatball Jay
05-23-11, 17:17
A friend of mine gave me a number of a 23 year old skinny white blond, about 5'5" who weighs about 95 pounds with long legs a-cup titties and has the largest perkiest nipples I have sucked on in many years. At least an inch long. Her ass is nice, and besides her slight saggy belly her only down side was that she liked to talk. A lot!

She met me at a safe place to park and we went into the back cab for some quiet time. She chattered away about life and all until I filled her mouth with my cock. Decent head and a shaved kitty. I stayed away from eating it because I got the "SW" vibe from her even though she isn't. I covered up for the plunge.

She is very bendable which was good because my sleeper isn't that big. During her jabbering she did tell me I had "black man cock". That comment made the talking bearable. Any woman who tells me I have a big dick is ok in my book.

She asked for 60 I gave her 80 because I am such a nice guy. She has a phone and car but not her own apt. So if you don't have a big rig you'll be paying for a room. She will travel to meet you.

I would give her a 7 for looks 8 for attitude and a 6. 5 for service. She is still a little green and needs more breaking in. Her intuition in what a man's needs are needs maturing, but, a definate repeat for me. A little out of the way too down by New Milford.

Balls <-Just had some long legs wrapped around my back!

Meatball Jay
05-23-11, 17:25
I forgot to say that I love reading reports about Mongers being unable to find the women. There isn't enough time in the week to bang all of the chicks I know or even know about. You aren't doing your home (out of home) work properly!

Balls <-Loves pusy.

Member #3997
05-23-11, 21:01
Sounds like a fun little ho. My kind of lady!

A friend of mine gave me a number of a 23 year old skinny white blond, about 5'5" who weighs about 95 pounds with long legs a-cup titties and has the largest perkiest nipples I have sucked on in many years. At least an inch long. Her ass is nice, and besides her slight saggy belly her only down side was that she liked to talk. A lot!

She met me at a safe place to park and we went into the back cab for some quiet time. She chattered away about life and all until I filled her mouth with my cock. Decent head and a shaved kitty. I stayed away from eating it because I got the "SW" vibe from her even though she isn't. I covered up for the plunge.

She is very bendable which was good because my sleeper isn't that big. During her jabbering she did tell me I had "black man cock". That comment made the talking bearable. Any woman who tells me I have a big dick is ok in my book.

She asked for 60 I gave her 80 because I am such a nice guy. She has a phone and car but not her own apt. So if you don't have a big rig you'll be paying for a room. She will travel to meet you.

I would give her a 7 for looks 8 for attitude and a 6. 5 for service. She is still a little green and needs more breaking in. Her intuition in what a man's needs are needs maturing, but, a definate repeat for me. A little out of the way too down by New Milford.

Balls <-Just had some long legs wrapped around my back!

Wolfman Jack
05-24-11, 03:53

Balls <-Just had some long legs wrapped around my back! Since I have a Smart Car, I can do her right in my back seat without springing for a room? Perfect!

And stop overpaying! She wanted 60, give her 60! Stop making it harder for us cheapskates!

Rich Raunchey
06-10-11, 21:22
Anything going on in Willimantic? I plan on driving through soon and wondering if there are any side streets worth taking? That place used to have a few SW around maybe 15 years ago.

Member #4159
06-13-11, 07:34
Not much in Willimantic, at least that I know of.

Only option is Ultra Violet on Main St. Strip bar with mostly locals after work. It's night by night, you never know.

I have had a few good dances. Not a regular, I only stop in when I am passing by the area.

Good luck!

OTR

Joe Zog
06-20-11, 20:46
Lena's out of rehab and trying to stay sober.

She still has those huge tittys, but now a huge body to match.

She has not forgotten her skills, either!

Treat her good if you see her.

Blah80
06-26-11, 10:17
Windshield,

Yes, you are more likely to score in Waterbury or NB.Lots of stings running in NB lately. Be very careful.

UpsRob
06-27-11, 22:52
Can you share the number so we can all enjoy?

Meatball Jay
06-28-11, 23:35
Can you share the number so we can all enjoy?Yes it's a number I will share with you and anyone else who cares to read it. TWO lovely ladies cared for me this fine evening. One was 22 tiny tite and white, one was 35 slightly overweight and white.

Both had TWO tits each, one had small titties with TWO large nipples who liked them sucked and pinched hard the other had TWO large the-cups with small nipples and she liked them licked softly.

There were TWO snatches TWO were shaved and one was tighter than the other and believe you me I pounded both. One was on me while the other played with me then we switched up and while I pounded one missionary the other one squeezed my TWO ballS until I popped!

I laid out TWO neat stacks of 20 dollar bills on the table. The TWO stacks had 60 in each.

Each lady had TWO drinks each, and truth be told both had TWO smokes each.

I was an evening filled with TWO'S of everything except I didn't have TWO orgasms.

Balls<-Ever fufilling newbies requests. Never say I didn't share a number with you!

P. S. I sent out TWO boxes today using UPS. Was one of them you there were TWO men dressed in brown onthe truck today?

Member #3997
06-29-11, 08:12
Great post! Tell me that was $60 each not $1200 each which is what 60 $20 bills would be.

Sounds like a great day, pics?

Yes it's a number I will share with you and anyone else who cares to read it. TWO lovely ladies cared for me this fine evening. One was 22 tiny tite and white, one was 35 slightly overweight and white.

Both had TWO tits each, one had small titties with TWO large nipples who liked them sucked and pinched hard the other had TWO large the-cups with small nipples and she liked them licked softly.

There were TWO snatches TWO were shaved and one was tighter than the other and believe you me I pounded both. One was on me while the other played with me then we switched up and while I pounded one missionary the other one squeezed my TWO ballS until I popped!

I laid out TWO neat stacks of 20 dollar bills on the table. The TWO stacks had 60 in each.

I was an evening filled with TWO'S of everything except I didn't have TWO orgasms.

Balls<-Ever fufilling newbies requests. Never say I didn't share a number with you!

P. S. I sent out TWO boxes today using UPS. Was one of them you there were TWO men dressed in brown onthe truck today?

Meatball Jay
06-29-11, 09:17
Great post! Tell me that was $60 each not $1200 each which is what 60 $20 bills would be.

Sounds like a great day, pics? Sixty dollars each of an hour and a half of their time.

Balls

Boy Wonder 9
06-30-11, 05:33
Too funny MB.

Yes it's a number I will share with you and anyone else who cares to read it. TWO lovely ladies cared for me this fine evening. One was 22 tiny tite and white, one was 35 slightly overweight and white.

Member #3997
06-30-11, 07:42
Sixty dollars each of an hour and a half of their time.

BallsJust checking, if you dropped a couple grand I'd feel the need to smack ya!

Pyro1976
08-05-11, 07:27
Two girls on the circle this morning about 6am it is picking back up again.

ScorpioMike
08-06-11, 11:53
Two girls on the circle this morning about 6am it is picking back up again.Http://www.courant.com/community/norwich/hc-norwich-prostitution-sting-0807-20110806.0,6206241.story

Bizen1000
08-12-11, 12:40
I found myself driving through Willimantic the other night on the way home, about 7pm. Had done a fair bit of SW mongering in this town a few years back, but have not been in the area in a while. The corner by the old Hooker hotel used to be a great place to pick up SW action pretty much any time of the day / night. That is now closed and main street was dead. I did the tour of the side streets just for old times sake and saw what looked like a WSW talking on her cell, she made eye contact but did not give me "the look" so I decided to play it safe and keep driving. Around the corner was another WSW, also talking on her cell, she too made eye contact but again no "look". I thought I was being paranoid so took the long swing around the block to recheck on the possibilities. 2 blocks down there was a black paddy wagon looking van with at least 4 guys in it. 1 block from there were 2 marked cars in a closed business parking lot. I stopped for gas and had to drive back through the same area to get to my destination, sure enough the van was gone and so were the cars, a few blocks up the first WSW walked around the corner and as I drove by I saw the van and 1 of the cars pulled over next to a new car, and they were escorting some poor sob into the van.

BE CAREFUL out there.

Craven Morehed
08-12-11, 18:47
I found myself driving through Willimantic the other night on the way home, about 7pm. Had done a fair bit of SW mongering in this town a few years back,

BE CAREFUL out there.Wow I was up that way Wednesday, early for an appt. And did some driving around to see if there was anything, did see a heavyset blonde girl but.

Couldn't tell if she was working, too much traffic.

Mack Daddy II
08-16-11, 12:15
Got bored and decided to take a spin through NB early this morning. It was actually pretty busy with SWs. I spotted 3 out and about in the usual spots. I took a ride down one of the side streets and spotted this SW rocking shorts and wearing her hair in pigtails (you can insert your own fantasy here). She gave me the look and I stopped. She was very cute and and spoke in an Polish accent. She said her name was Margo. I think someone wrote about her back in the summer. She lives in Bristol and only comes out once in a while. Anyway I took her to a spot away from the zone, which is always the smart move. I flipped her a Jackson and she gave me one awesome BBBJ. No rush at all. Seemed to enjoy her work. It was so good I didn't want it to end but I wanted to blast my load down her throat. Well all good things must come to an end and I let loose down her throat and much to my surprise she swallowed it all. My type of girl! Wanted to get digits but she said her phone wasn't on now, which means it won't be on any time soon.

On another note for Debbie fans who use to walk the stroll about a year or so ago. She is all cleaned up and gone straight (at least that what she told me) I saw her out and about a few weeks ago. She has a legit job and is going to school. I almost didn't recognize her since the last time I saw her was when she was bent over the hood of my car and tagging her plump ass. Seriously it was good to see her well and clean.

Be safe.

Mack

Tiger 37
08-18-11, 03:49
Nice to see she is still coming out. I reported on her last year and wish I could hook up with her. Shew as awesome and I really wanted to FS with her. Nie to see someone enjoyed it.

Tiger

Tiger 37
08-25-11, 03:42
Been going to NB a few days a week and have not run into Margo or my Fav KC. But there have been numerous new and old S / W's out especially later in evening / early morning. Have gone out with one who use to be around and is back. Don't remember her name but she use to walk in HTFD and then in NB, went to rehab but it obviously did not work. She is okay, has a decent attitude and body and everything on table. Good luck.

Tiger

Tiger 37
09-01-11, 01:57
So I have been returning time and time again to NB to look for a few different girls. Each time I have seen new girls and plenty of them. Had KC the other night but she has gotten Drug Addict skinny and this has turned me off. The other night I met a tall HSW with a thin body but a great ass in Tiger stiped tights. She had small be's but nice nips and was friendly enough. BBBJWCIM and was going for the FS which she requires to be covered. She does try to elevate the price a little but not bad.

Tiger

Tiger 37
09-05-11, 02:29
Drove round the spots alst few nites and have seen absolutely no one. Anyone having any luck, I see a ton of mongers out driving around yet no posts, what is up?

Tiger

Tiger 37
09-20-11, 13:41
NB has been vert active with S / W's usually the same chicks over and over but lately there have been new ones. The other night I was driving around and saw a small WSW or hsw walking around with her hood up. I drove by her a few times and she made no motions so I assumed that she was a civie out walking around. About half hour later I see her on Walnut but her hoody is down. I stop at a light and she yells over for a ride. She gets in and we start talking. She says her name is Crystal and it was tough to tell if she is white or light skinned spanish. One thing is for sure she is real Ghetto. Everything is "YO" or "FUCK" blah. Blah blah. However she is also very pretty and we do the check and she has an awesome bod huidden under baggy clothes. She has a natural set of see's, flat stomach and tight ass. We go to my spot and she starts a BBBJ without asking for any $. Plenty of roaming and allows me to play with kitty, no problem. Once done. 3 is in order and she thanks me. Said that she has a real job and that she wears the baggy clothes because she does not guys stopping for her every minute. Said she only does this once in a while which is pretty obvious. If you see her a real spinner with black hair in pony tail.

Tiger.

PS If you see a heavy black S / W with large top and shoulder length black hair, don't bother she can't stop talking, serious upsell and then the act is terrible.

Reaper69
10-09-11, 19:33
Driving around last night I saw a couple new faces. At least new to me. Wanted to see if anyone hand any dealings or info. One was a thin w or h girl dark hair with a short white skirt and black top. Bangin' bod from what I could see in the dark. The other was a chubby white girl with glasses. Pretty cute and looked very new.

Anyone had any dealings with either? Hit me up!

My In
10-21-11, 00:35
I realize that I have not posted much at all, mostly since as of late I have not been successful in finding a s / w of any race that I felt safe enough to pick up. I have looked in Middletown, Waterbury, Hartford, and my local but dead Meriden. The last time I had the pleasure of cruising Bridgeport or Danbury has been a few years ago (before I found this site).5 years ago Meriden was great either downtown or the Pike, Waterbury used to be awesome to me between Pine St and Cherry St, Even that has slowed down for me (maybe wrong time of day) or to many LEO in the area. Middletown will never be the same since they built the new market and the new medical center. I was always to chicken to try pick any one up in Hartford even though I have looked and seen, mostly because I'm not really familiar with the side streets. New haven has been good to me either past the old Shaws, Fair Haven and Newhallville. So I guess that the reason for this post is to say I think I know what I'm doing in most places I look, but never did figured out New Britain, otherwise I would post more if I could find more to partake in. Any help either in a reply post or in a pm would be great, If my lack of posts makes me not worthy, then all I can say is if I knew where to look then I would definitely have something to say about the local talent considering, there was a time I was spending $100- $150 a week on $20 BBBJs all over the state alas that was 4 or 5 years ago, now it's like $20 every six months.

DrKingSchultz
11-09-11, 15:06
Hello gentlemen; I'm new to the site and the hobby as well. I've been out to NB a couple time with no luck. Not to sure whether or not I'm looking in the right place. If anyone is willing to help a guy out with some info it would be greatly appreciated! Please pm and happy hobbying!

Thanks guys

For Tis
12-07-11, 13:15
Was driving thru New London the other day, old nieghborhood. Come across what I thought maybe a WSW / hsw couldn't really tell, hoodie pulled down low. Looked good though, spinner body. Saw her stare back at a car that was in front of me that just passed her. Anyways just for chance I gave her the head nod to see if in fact she was a SW. Sure enough, nod back then stop walking and began to stare over. She started to take a step when just then saw leo driving down the street towards my direction. With out hesitation I just kept driving by, funny because she saw him to at the same time and turn just as fast and kept walking in the opposite direction. Good call. Went to take a loop around and found contruction going on all over the place. Counted about 4 leo cars parked and / or driving. Long time since I saw any life in this area. Try again in the near future. Keep everyone posted.

Stay safe.

FT

Pyro1976
12-07-11, 21:58
There are 4 to 5 girls working in newlondon very low key as you saw but hit the area it is still a good spot go off the beaten path to find what your looking for side streets are the key these days lot of leo be safe and have fun.

Was driving thru New London the other day, old nieghborhood. Come across what I thought maybe a WSW / hsw couldn't really tell, hoodie pulled down low. Looked good though, spinner body. Saw her stare back at a car that was in front of me that just passed her. Anyways just for chance I gave her the head nod to see if in fact she was a SW. Sure enough, nod back then stop walking and began to stare over. She started to take a step when just then saw leo driving down the street towards my direction. With out hesitation I just kept driving by, funny because she saw him to at the same time and turn just as fast and kept walking in the opposite direction. Good call. Went to take a loop around and found contruction going on all over the place. Counted about 4 leo cars parked and / or driving. Long time since I saw any life in this area. Try again in the near future. Keep everyone posted.

Stay safe.

FT

Dnovl
12-09-11, 06:06
Met up with lena a couple days ago for a quick BJ. Nice service and got digits 4 a 3some with casey or k see later in the week. Asked 4 40 gave 30 and that was fine. Ajkot of roaming and she wanted to ride uncov. No go so shot it in her mouth and off I went.

Joe Zog
12-16-11, 17:51
Any one seen her around lately?

The older blonde lady with the rock hard fake tits?

Mustafa
12-17-11, 18:00
Its been at least 2 months since I have seen her out. She was working out of her car last time I saw her out.

Any one seen her around lately?

The older blonde lady with the rock hard fake tits?

Tiger 37
01-09-12, 01:37
The other nite I was driving around early morning and saw a few of the regulars out including the he / she which does not do it for me, LOL. Anyways as I was in the Oak St area, I saw a seriously old fav that has not been around in a while. Anyone remember "Deb"? She was working and I pulled over and she jumped in and immediately recognized me and it was old home week. She has gained about 20 pounds but she still looks real good and has such a pretty next door girl face. Anyways she brings me to her place where she lives with her boyfriend (who we left behind, sorry threes a crowd). She undresses me, BBBJ and FS which was awesome, serious DFK during the whole event. Yes I gave her extra because it was a real treat, she has skill and is totally GFE. So if you see her don't be a cheap basxxxx!

Tiger

Mack Daddy II
01-09-12, 09:43
The other nite I was driving around early morning and saw a few of the regulars out including the he / she which does not do it for me, LOL. Anyways as I was in the Oak St area, I saw a seriously old fav that has not been around in a while. Anyone remember "Deb"? She was working and I pulled over and she jumped in and immediately recognized me and it was old home week. She has gained about 20 pounds but she still looks real good and has such a pretty next door girl face. Anyways she brings me to her place where she lives with her boyfriend (who we left behind, sorry threes a crowd). She undresses me, BBBJ and FS which was awesome, serious DFK during the whole event. Yes I gave her extra because it was a real treat, she has skill and is totally GFE. So if you see her don't be a cheap basxxxx!

TigerI ran into Deb also. She was working a ligit job the last time I saw her and was clean, but apparently lost it and it back on what got her out there in the first place. I saw her on the stroll and picked her up and we cruised by her house. Just like you said she lives with her boyfriend who is basically a crack head and knows what she does. The service was excellent like you said Tiger. It been a while since I drilled her, but she hasn't lost her skills every with the extra weight. Now the fucked up part is when I am banging her. Her boyfriend with crack pipe in mouth comes upstairs where we are getting it on. WTF! He wants to watch me giving it to her. That was a bit too much for me, especially with a lit crack pipe in his mouth. Needless to say I that killed to mood. Left without getting my rocks off. Just a word of caution if you see her and she wants to bring you to her place, make sure her man stays in his room or not there.

Mack

Tiger 37
01-10-12, 01:48
I ran into Deb also. She was working a ligit job the last time I saw her and was clean, but apparently lost it and it back on what got her out there in the first place. I saw her on the stroll and picked her up and we cruised by her house. Just like you said she lives with her boyfriend who is basically a crack head and knows what she does. The service was excellent like you said Tiger. It been a while since I drilled her, but she hasn't lost her skills every with the extra weight. Now the fucked up part is when I am banging her. Her boyfriend with crack pipe in mouth comes upstairs where we are getting it on. WTF! He wants to watch me giving it to her. That was a bit too much for me, especially with a lit crack pipe in his mouth. Needless to say I that killed to mood. Left without getting my rocks off. Just a word of caution if you see her and she wants to bring you to her place, make sure her man stays in his room or not there.

MackThanks for the confirmation MD. Thats exactly why I left her boyfriend downtown after pick-up, twos company but threes a crowd.

J Pappa
01-18-12, 05:49
Is this a BSW named Deb? If so I hooked up with her before and bf stayed in his room while I plowed her in the living room. Definitely awkward but was on a bit of a dry spell that night so took what I could get.

Thanks for the confirmation MD. Thats exactly why I left her boyfriend downtown after pick-up, twos company but threes a crowd.

Member #4104
01-19-12, 05:32
I was hoping to save a few bucks (usually an AMP guy) and partake in life's finer pleasures. I am usually free in the afternoons before class in NBrit. I am not familiar with the area though. Suggestions regarding a nice starting point? I know this might be counter intuitive because then I would be taking your potentials away, but I am hoping for some kind souls out there.

Thanks in advance.

LuvsUmBig
01-19-12, 18:17
Its funny how things don't change I went to CCSU 9 years ago and used to patrol the loop in Nb all the time went back down there last Friday night and loop was packed. Picked up a late 20s WSW named amber usual fare good oral skills said she was fairly new went back out to see if she was there nothing but an older blonde chick and a gross looking pr chick anyone else seen her around?

Stoner
01-20-12, 00:52
I was hoping to save a few bucks (usually an AMP guy) and partake in life's finer pleasures. I am usually free in the afternoons before class in NBrit. I am not familiar with the area though. Suggestions regarding a nice starting point? I know this might be counter intuitive because then I would be taking your potentials away, but I am hoping for some kind souls out there.

Thanks in advance.You want to see Amanda, no doubt. You might want to checkout the "Other" Bookstore, right off campus. You'll find her there or upstairs. There is a parlor upstairs. Ask for Hugankiss. An AMP guy like yourself with experience around the US and DR should have no problem smoothing your way in.

Soxfan04
01-31-12, 03:34
Drove through Willimantic on the way down to Ultraviolet and saw two WSW around the area where the old movie theater used to be. This was down near the Domino's. One very much overweight and the other slim and cute. Took the latter for a ride for the standard cab fare. Nice BBBJ and cfs. Said she goes by "Harley."

Member #4104
02-03-12, 17:42
You want to see Amanda, no doubt. You might want to checkout the "Other" Bookstore, right off campus. You'll find her there or upstairs. There is a parlor upstairs. Ask for Hugankiss. An AMP guy like yourself with experience around the US and DR should have no problem smoothing your way in."Other" bookstore is closed down now. I am still stuck trying to find "the loop" that was mentioned earlier. Would be awesome to get a PM with at least a starting point for it. New to the SW scene.

Stoner
02-04-12, 02:52
"Other" bookstore is closed down now. I am still stuck trying to find "the loop" that was mentioned earlier. Would be awesome to get a PM with at least a starting point for it. New to the SW scene.No, no. Go to the Tatoo place there. Ask for Hugankiss. Her name is Amanda. Start with that one.

Rich Raunchey
02-06-12, 10:45
No, no. Go to the Tatoo place there. Ask for Hugankiss. Her name is Amanda. Start with that one.If you're going to go to the Tattoo place you might as well ask for the man who can get you anything you want. McCraken! His first name is Phil.

Coberman
02-09-12, 05:29
Long time lurker, have visited this site on and off for many years, but never ventured beyond trying to get numbers at strip clubs. Decided to try my hand at something new, read through some posts here, and hit the streets. Being a newbie out there is hard, not knowing exactly where to look, what to look for, and when. I gleaned a few ideas from this thread, went to find the loop in NB. Tried for a few days with no luck, wasn't sure I was in the right place. Also tried W Ave in Hartford and the pike a few times. Never saw a thing on the pike, saw one potential on W, but I'm not sure about that one. I see a guy pull up to the curb and a girl talks to him through drivers side window. Eventually she gets in passenger side, they're there for 5-10 minutes, car running with headlights on the whole time. Can't see what's going on, but eventually she gets out and the car leaves 3 minutes later, like the guy was expecting her to come back and decided she wasn't. Thought it was weird, didn't see her after. Had my first "almost" in NB on Tuesday night (technically Wednesday, it was about half past midnight). I had pulled over to look at my phone for a minute, as I put it away and drive off I see a woman walking the sidewalk on my passenger side. She could have been coming towards me, but I'd already hit the gas so I couldn't be sure. I wasn't about to just hit the brakes in the middle of the intersection, so I drive on in to the parking lot ahead and park waiting for her to catch up. She's white, blonde, maybe 5'6"-5'8", maybe 20s, was wearing a white jacket and pink lounge pants. She's walking in to the parking lot and getting close to my car (but not directly approaching yet, arguably she could just be going my way so to speak) when a cop car pulls in and starts to pass us as she's passing me. Of course she had to keep walking whether she was working or not. She stops at a store and she's on the phone, minutes pass, cop seems long gone, and I'm thinking about making a move. Again, I'm a newbie though, so I wasn't sure how to make the approach given these circumstances. Eventually an older car comes in, stops in front of her, she hangs up the phone, she gets in, and they're off. Someone else's successful pickup or just a girl who was waiting for her ride? Don't know, I looked for her again later, but didn't see her. Went out again Wednesday night, saw a short, dirty blonde walking across the street from driver side and against my direction, couldn't get to her or find her later. Finally hit paydirt at 10:30. One I'm sure of because I picked her up, the other seems likely. WSW, black hair, big girl, wasn't my type. The one I got was 30+, thin, average face, a 6 overall I'd say. Seemed acceptable, so I went for it. Almost had that pickup blown by the cops again. Had to exit the area and come back around, luckily she was still there. I pass by and pull over, she walks up and asks me if we're good, I affirm, and she gets in. She directs me to a spot away from the area, BBBJ for 3 but I gave up 2 x 2. Her name slips me. She tells me a little about herself on our way back to drop her off. 2 kids, born and raised in the area, lost her car, $1000 / month rent, has 3 cell phones, somehow lost a house that was paid free & clear, yatta yatta. Also tells me to be careful out there, especially with the "spanish girls" as she called them. She says they have a tendency to take the money and run. Not sure I'll be going out again, but I thought I'd contribute at least. In case I do go out again, did I read right that there's more than one area in NB I could be checking out? Also, I realize there's a lot to be learned on this forum, but has anyone ever posted a starter's guide or something?

Coberman
02-24-12, 01:31
She says her friends call her Neesha (not positive on formal name, maybe Alicia).19 years old. 5' 9", BWP, light skinned. 1/2 Puerto Rican 1/2 Italian (I'm sure she said PR, not sure Italian was other 1/2) , and very short black hair. Was driving around when the car in front of me stops and lets her out at a corner. I checked her out as I passed, she was looking at me too. Turned around and made the PU, she asks if I know where I'm going and if it's in NB. I affirm (was planning on going to the same place I went last time). As we're driving she thinks I'm taking her to a spot behind a brick building, warns me off, apparently some old lady on the 3rd floor likes to call the cops and shine a light into the cars with happy couples. We get to a spot, top comes off, and she quotes. 30 for BBBJCIM and that she swallows. She certainly did, and kept sucking after the big O like she was trying to get the tussin out of it. On the drop off she asked me if she could use my phone, but I declined. Not that I suspected her of anything, but that just seemed like a bad idea in general. All between 11:30 and midnight.

Sun Seeker7
02-24-12, 07:35
Also, I realize there's a lot to be learned on this forum, but has anyone ever posted a starter's guide or something?Try this page. Good luck. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_mongeringrules

Dippy168
03-08-12, 23:20
I had some time off lately so during the day I made several NL loop runs. The normal loop was completely dry. However being bored I decided to take a drive tonight and on my way to the loop I came across a 20 YO, cute petite WSW named Stacy. She said that she is new and doesn't usually walk the street and after the cop check we negotiated a BBBJCIM with her 36b tits exposed for 30-roses. I took her to my spot and She did a good job getting me off. I then dropped her off at her house and started for home when I came across another girl that gave me the nod and turned to see if I was going to pull over. She was a young (early 20) Spanish girl that was super-hot walking in tight blue jeans. I plan on making a special trip tomorrow night and hope that I find her out. Stacy did give me her phone number and said that she's available days, or nights.

Play safe,

Dippy

For Tis
03-14-12, 10:41
I had some time off lately so during the day I made several NL loop runs. The normal loop was completely dry. However being bored I decided to take a drive tonight and on my way to the loop I came across a 20 YO, cute petite WSW named Stacy. She said that she is new and doesn't usually walk the street and after the cop check we negotiated a BBBJCIM with her 36b tits exposed for 30-roses. I took her to my spot and She did a good job getting me off. I then dropped her off at her house and started for home when I came across another girl that gave me the nod and turned to see if I was going to pull over. She was a young (early 20) Spanish girl that was super-hot walking in tight blue jeans. I plan on making a special trip tomorrow night and hope that I find her out. Stacy did give me her phone number and said that she's available days, or nights.

Play safe,

DippyBe careful. There is a young looking Spanish girl walking around in tight jeans, long dirty blonde hair. It's a DUDE! Another WSW in same area, a little older looking but a great thick body. Make sure you take a couple of loops though, she likes to wave cars down. Careful. Haven't seen much during the day though, but it does look like the old neighborhood maybe picking up a little.

ScorpioMike
03-16-12, 09:37
New Britain Prostitution Sting.

Police arrest 24 people in an undercover prostitution sting. [Thursday 3-15-12] Be safe.

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/New-Britain-Prostitution-Sting-142883645.html

Reaper69
03-18-12, 03:56
Hope everyone here was safe!

New Britain Prostitution Sting.

Police arrest 24 people in an undercover prostitution sting. [Thursday 3-15-12] Be safe.

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/New-Britain-Prostitution-Sting-142883645.html

Coberman
03-19-12, 16:18
Hope everyone here was safe!I was out that night, probably after everything was done. I saw a news van driving in the area as I was heading in, and then saw them setting up as I was leaving. I did see one girl working but I didn't pick her up.

Coberman
03-21-12, 14:11
Things seemed dicey out there last night too. It was like a beehive on one of the side streets with 4+ cruisers and what I think was a flatbed tow truck. One of the other side streets was cut off at the end by another 2.

Mustafa
03-26-12, 18:31
They were very clever and very sad to see so many innicent guys getting busted for doing nithing wrongo.

Nbpd needs to do some actual cop work and not this shit.

Nbpd has terrible rep for corruption.

A top cop commited suicide, another got thrown out for many and repeated sex while on duty.

Lot of nbpd cops suing the nbpd for variety of things, its all detailed in hartford courant.

The sting lady cop was Beautiful.

No surprise lots got busted- its unfortunate.

I suppose nb has no more pressing issues and all must hsve been cleaned up so they harrased girls and guysl.

Thats complete BS.

Get ya mind right nbpd!

Focus on getting rid of the real criminals.

Coberman
03-30-12, 01:05
There is a spot just past the plaza. It's the corner of a parking lot to an apt building. It was quiet, dark, and safe, but no more. I've been warned there's security there now, and that at least 3 girls have been busted there. Take your party some place else.

Tiger 37
04-04-12, 00:44
Been to NB several times over the past two weeks. Each time has been worse then the previous time. The loops are dead except for some fat girl and a BSW who is a thief. That is a shame because they had some really hard working S / W's who were good to you, oh well, even Debs phone is off.

Tiger

Dippy168
04-04-12, 09:37
Had some free time so I took a spin down the New London loop at about 2PM. It was pretty dead but I spotted a young, short, petite, BSW walking from a side street so I looped around. When I came around I spotted her on the other side of the street and she looked at me and gave a nod, so I went to the end of the street and turned around as I was approaching I saw someone pick her up in a sedan. Would love to see a report on her.

Play safe.

Dippy

Tiger 37
05-07-12, 02:13
The scene in NB has seem to improved a very little. Saw a few S / W's out late night and picked up one named Dee Dee, hisp, big tits and a nice hard ass. Said she just moved back after living in the City and elsewhere for a year or so. She remembered me as well after pick-up. BBBJ however sucked and had to finish with HJ, girl needs lessons or something. Good Luck.

Tiger

Reaper69
05-08-12, 01:57
Speaking of NB. Any info on this little thick HSW that's been out lately? I was kinda on the fence if she was a TS or not at first but the other night was looking really good.

The scene in NB has seem to improved a very little. Saw a few S / W's out late night and picked up one named Dee Dee, hisp, big tits and a nice hard ass. Said she just moved back after living in the City and elsewhere for a year or so. She remembered me as well after pick-up. BBBJ however sucked and had to finish with HJ, girl needs lessons or something. Good Luck.

Tiger

Reaper69
05-08-12, 01:58
Good deal. I was out the next night. Still have yet to stop though. Still too nervous. Been out of the game for a long ass time. Eventually I will get the balls to stop.

I was out that night, probably after everything was done. I saw a news van driving in the area as I was heading in, and then saw them setting up as I was leaving. I did see one girl working but I didn't pick her up.

Coberman
05-11-12, 02:16
Don't bother with Wanda in NB. She's a HSP, around late 30s, black curly hair worn up, decent looking enough. Wanted. 5, told her I only had. 3, which she accepted. After she has my green she asks if I have a hat. She doesn't like that I don't. Asks if I have any towels or tissue. I do. Tells me I have to tell her when I'm about to go off, she doesn't want it in her mouth because she'll puke. 2 minutes of lip service later she gives up and switches to a half-hearted handy and asks "You don't mind if I just jerk you?" I didn't reply, and just let her finish me with a lame and somewhat rough handy (she was sort of jerking it with the towel in her hand). Whatever, she had my money, I didn't feel like ending the night with my own hand at this point. Looking back, I'd rather have kept the. 3 and done exactly that. Finally popped and she was even disgusted that she got some on her hands! So in the wrong business!

Part Timer
05-16-12, 13:06
Anyone point me in the direction of a motel in the area of Putnam that will rent room for cash?

Thanks

Incognitowill
05-26-12, 00:42
Went out the first time in a few years.

Found a little skinny cuty named Erin she gave the look the first time I went up the street and I said fuck it and looped around.

Asked if she could get in and immediately said she's looking for a good time.

I asked the damage and was delivered a BBBJCIM for a double sawbuck.

Said was in the area because was in a battered womens shelter and also had a drug problem.

Was from watertown / waterbury before Middletown.

DrKingSchultz
05-27-12, 17:09
Hey guys, I've been coming up dry in hartford and NB the past couple weeks when I've gone out. I think I have a good idea of where to go in meriden and middletown but I'm not 100% would anyone mind inboxing me with the info? If not thats cool. I know I have to earn my stripes still, LOL.

Tiger 37
05-30-12, 01:43
Actually go to NB after 11 PM, it has been decent recently. As far as Meriden goes, do it at your own risk, LEO does not screw around there and many girls do not even walk there because the cops hammer them. Meriden is like a small NYC downtown, its a S#$% hole with serious drama. Middletown is easy, northend of main st and side streets and thats really it, small area. Be careful there too LEO is pretty agressive there as well.

Tiger

DrKingSchultz
06-04-12, 14:02
Thanks man! Good to know! I've scoped out Nb and Hartford a couple times in the past couple of weeks but I think I must have been out to early.

Thanks again and stay safe.

Actually go to NB after 11 PM, it has been decent recently. As far as Meriden goes, do it at your own

Risk, LEO does not screw around there and many girls do not even walk there because the cops hammer them. Meriden is like a small NYC downtown, its a S#$% hole with serious drama. Middletown is easy, northend of main st and side streets and thats really it, small area. Be careful there too LEO is pretty agressive there as well.

Tiger

Wsst3
06-11-12, 18:41
By chance if anyone has pick up this SW or seen this girl walking before as well?

She is tall, good shape, red hair, looks young also, not sure if she is a SW.

I seen her walking on West Main St towards downtown a couple of times.

DrKingSchultz
06-25-12, 21:05
So after about a half dozen trips out to hartford and NB with no success last Wednesday night the monger gods felt merciful the ironic part I wasnt even on the hunt, LOL. I was on my way home from a friends house and had decided to stop in at the local pharmacy to grab a soda for the drive home. As I pulled into the parking lot I saw a girl walking down the st and couldn't help checking her out. She was about a 7 (SW standards) when I shut off my truck she approached my window and asked for a smoke which I obliged. Then she asked if I was a cop or security (I get that a lot, don't know why) to which I replied no Ma'am. Then she asked if I was looking for a girl. To which I responded. No I'm On my way home from a friends. I've never done that kinda thing before, but if you need a lift someplace thats cool. I felt this was a good tactic with the recent stings. So I said Ill be right back just got to go into the store and grab something. When I came out she hopped in the truck, did the cop check and told 20 for a BJ after we pulled out of the lot. The BJ was ok not the greatest. No cim and to me thats what makes a BJ, LOL.

She was a tall w or hispanic mix, reddish brown hair. Said her name was maria

Wsst3
06-26-12, 18:41
So after about a half dozen trips out to hartford and NB with no success last Wednesday night the monger gods felt merciful the ironic part I wasnt even on the hunt, LOL. I was on my way home from a friends house and had decided to stop in at the local pharmacy to grab a soda for the drive home. As I pulled into the parking lot I saw a girl walking down the st and couldn't help checking her out. She was about a 7 (SW standards) when I shut off my truck she approached my window and asked for a smoke which I obliged. Then she asked if I was a cop or security (I get that a lot, don't know why) to which I replied no Ma'am. Then she asked if I was looking for a girl. To which I responded. No I'm On my way home from a friends. I've never done that kinda thing before, but if you need a lift someplace thats cool. I felt this was a good tactic with the recent stings. So I said Ill be right back just got to go into the store and grab something. When I came out she hopped in the truck, did the cop check and told 20 for a BJ after we pulled out of the lot. The BJ was ok not the greatest. No cim and to me thats what makes a BJ, LOL.

She was a tall w or hispanic mix, reddish brown hair. Said her name was mariaDoes she have acne scars on her face? Thin tree trunk body shape?

DrKingSchultz
06-28-12, 22:21
Does she have acne scars on her face? Thin tree trunk body shape?She was pretty thin, A's with a small rump.

Horny As Hell
07-06-12, 07:06
I keep on seeing a young spinner (late teens, dirty blond / light brown hair, barely 100lbs or so) , WSW in Middletown right at the Junction of Main st and rte 66 right in front of the Lenscrafters. Have seen her on at least 4 different nights and all were app. 0330hrs or so and she looks good enough to try out. The problem I have is I'm in a company vehicle at that time and I would have to be super cautious and since I just about always see LEO around there I'm hoping that someone else can verify if she's legit or not? Thanks in advance for any help with this.

Tiger 37
07-09-12, 00:14
I keep on seeing a young spinner (late teens, dirty blond / light brown hair, barely 100lbs or so) , WSW in Middletown right at the Junction of Main st and rte 66 right in front of the Lenscrafters. Have seen her on at least 4 different nights and all were app. 0330hrs or so and she looks good enough to try out. The problem I have is I'm in a company vehicle at that time and I would have to be super cautious and since I just about always see LEO around there I'm hoping that someone else can verify if she's legit or not? Thanks in advance for any help with this.I have been to MDTN twice in past week after 5am. Have been with two young blonde WSW. One is italian and has a old school hair style with it feathered back and parted in middle. Her name is Erin and she is from Waterford but living in MDTN. Everything on the menu and she has a droppy set of be's but a tight ass. She dos have some stretch marks and kinda of a wide ass so she was probably Italian fat at one time. She is friendly and gives a great BBBJWCIM. She is 5'4 about 110. The second one is a little taller and heavier with much larger tits about a lrge firmer see. She is jumpy and wants to do it and finish quick and get her product. She gives a decent BBBJ and the FS is not bad but she is tight. Went with her twice and the last time she had underarm BO, so YMMV. Saw a few BSW early morning as well but have not been late night as LEO hammers north end it seems. Good luck.

Tiger

Horny As Hell
07-09-12, 09:12
Thanks for the help and now if LEO would cool it down a bit and let a guy get a little action without worry. Geez, that is one of the most well protected areas I've ever seen. Hopefully I'll be able to report back with more info shortly. Thanks again and good luck out there.

I have been to MDTN twice in past week after 5am. Have been with two young blonde WSW. One is italian and has a old school hair style with it feathered back and parted in middle. Her name is Erin and she is from Waterford but living in MDTN. Everything on the menu and she has a droppy set of be's but a tight ass. She dos have some stretch marks and kinda of a wide ass so she was probably Italian fat at one time. She is friendly and gives a great BBBJWCIM. She is 5'4 about 110. The second one is a little taller and heavier with much larger tits about a lrge firmer see. She is jumpy and wants to do it and finish quick and get her product. She gives a decent BBBJ and the FS is not bad but she is tight. Went with her twice and the last time she had underarm BO, so YMMV. Saw a few BSW early morning as well but have not been late night as LEO hammers north end it seems. Good luck.

Tiger

Herodotus
07-09-12, 13:51
I have been to MDTN twice in past week after 5am. Have been with two young blonde WSW. One is italian and has a old school hair style with it feathered back and parted in middle. Her name is Erin and she is from Waterford but living in MDTN. Everything on the menu and she has a droppy set of be's but a tight ass. She dos have some stretch marks and kinda of a wide ass so she was probably Italian fat at one time. She is friendly and gives a great BBBJWCIM. She is 5'4 about 110. The second one is a little taller and heavier with much larger tits about a lrge firmer see. She is jumpy and wants to do it and finish quick and get her product. She gives a decent BBBJ and the FS is not bad but she is tight. Went with her twice and the last time she had underarm BO, so YMMV. Saw a few BSW early morning as well but have not been late night as LEO hammers north end it seems. Good luck.

TigerTiger, do you tend to get FS in a motel or do you just hit it in the car?

Glen Quagmire
07-09-12, 15:29

TigerYo Tiger, sounds like a pair of good scores. Taller heavier with much larger tits being more my style. Underarm bo sucks, but bo from a couple other places is, and could be, much much worse. Sounds worth it for the decent BBBJ and tight FS. Did you get her name? What was the damage for her if you don't mind my asking (for the bbj and FS)? For her as well as the other one, Erin? Is the best time 5am, that being the only time they're out, in the weee small hours of the morn, pre 5am? They ever come out later in the day or earlier in the evening like before 10pm? Just wondering. Nice to hear there some action out there again. Thanks in advance.

Joe Zog
07-09-12, 16:46
Chicks with dicks in NB.

Stopped by the hardware city sat eve. Went to the drugstore and noticed an old familiar face hanging around there.

I don't remember "her" name, but I was told "her" real name was Jeffery. 20 something hsw, straight shoulder length blk hair. Dresses like an obvious overdone SW. Watch out!

(oh yeah, she had a friend with "her" who looked to be in the same boat.)

Joenct
07-10-12, 19:54
Been awhile since I cruised NB. Took a ride last night about 1030-1100pm. Seen a chubby WSW on lafayette st. Not my type headed home.

Tiger 37
07-11-12, 01:50
Yo Tiger, sounds like a pair of good scores. Taller heavier with much larger tits being more my style. Underarm bo sucks, but bo from a couple other places is, and could be, much much worse. Sounds worth it for the decent BBBJ and tight FS. Did you get her name? What was the damage for her if you don't mind my asking (for the bbj and FS)? For her as well as the other one, Erin? Is the best time 5am, that being the only time they're out, in the weee small hours of the morn, pre 5am? They ever come out later in the day or earlier in the evening like before 10pm? Just wondering. Nice to hear there some action out there again. Thanks in advance.To answer Quag and Hero usually in car as motel costs extra. Both Erin and the other were. 3 for BBBJWCIM and. 5 for CFS. Each time I found them it was between 4:30-5:30, both said they are out all the time but then so is LEO. I go when it is least busy with the man. Good luck.

Tiger

Glen Quagmire
07-13-12, 11:25
To answer Quag and Hero usually in car as motel costs extra. Both Erin and the other were. 3 for BBBJWCIM and. 5 for CFS. Each time I found them it was between 4:30-5:30, both said they are out all the time but then so is LEO. I go when it is least busy with the man. Good luck.

TigerThanks for the follow up Tiger, much appreciated mate. .30 and. 50 arent that bad for those two. Very doable. 4:30-5am is a bit early for me but if theyre around, out and about all the time, then I think I'll do a few more flybys in the afternoon or early evening and see what I can see. They were generally in the Main and Rte 66 area? Near Lenscrafters? I know the area, just don't frequent it much. If there is a decent enough return like these two, should be worth it. Hell, I've hauled my ass out to the Groton / Norwich area for some USG and CV strange before, where these two are aint even half as far, even roundtrip. BTW, what are the best places to cruise for a sighting of Erin and the other? Hate to ask, but I just want to save time and narrow my search to the most relevant area (s). Please feel free to be not too specific for the sake of discretion. It might pretty well be common knowledge where the talent in town flaunts their wares, but I'm oblivious. Thanks again T37.

Joe Zog
07-17-12, 16:25
http://www.newbritainherald.com/articles/2012/06/26/news/doc4fea78830bd5e432743834.txt

NEW BRITAIN — A city woman was arrested on prostitution and robbery charges Monday after she allegedly set up a meeting with a man and he was attacked in her apartment building, police said.

Myra Williams. 46, of 41 Beaver St. Is accused of setting a 'John' up for a robbery after he solicited her services around 3:30 a. M. Monday.

Williams was approached by 46-year-old J F about committing a sex act for money and she agreed to do it at her apartment, Sgt. Jeanette Saccente said.

'He was allegedly attacked by a male laying in wait in her building, ' Saccente said. 'He called police and reported that he had been attacked and robbed while riding his bike on Beaver Street. '

Williams told officers that Fritho's version of the events wasn't true and that he had been attacked as they were entering her building, Saccente said. 'She alleged not to have had anything to do with the attack but was carrying money believed to be taken during the robbery on her. '

Fritho then told police that Williams had gone through his pockets as he was being beaten by the other man.

Fritho was charged with making a false statement and patronizing a prostitute.

Williams was charged with prostitution, third-degree robbery, conspiracy to commit sixth-degree larceny and conspiracy to commit third-degree larceny.

The man who allegedly committed the beating was not located, Saccente said.

Coberman
07-19-12, 01:53
Fritho was charged with making a false statement and patronizing a prostitute.How does he get charged with patronizing a prostitute? During his conversations with the police, did he break down and admit the truth? Did the SW tell the police? I don't get it.

Tiger 37
07-20-12, 01:53
On a better note, I was in NB and met up with Monica who was walking down off of Broad St. She seemed a little street wise and tough but was talkative and friendly enough. She was cute with blonde hair and a decent body. 30 for BBBJWCIM at a good place. Monica is a WSW 5'5 125 with small see cup. She gave me an update on some of the other girls that have not been out in a while. Have fun.

Tiger

NevinKash
07-20-12, 03:01
First let me start by saying that I'm a huge fan of this site, and hope to contribute many graet stories. Today I felt the urge to go on the prowl, and after a few dead ends I ended up off of MLK blvd, (Not sure how detailed to make it). After parking and walking down the street to make sure everything was on the up and up I spotted a HSW with small bs and nice small ass. Funny side note I almost lost her to a fellow on a motorcycle, good thing she doesn't like bikes. When I got back to my car I spotted her on the church corner, I quickly pull over and invited her in. After the usual cop check, she told me her name is Crystal and we settled on 50 for half and half. I rated the service as a 8 simply because she was easy going and didn't rush. Asked if she was around that area much and she said no she's semi retired. All in all not a bad night, imo one of the best rides I've had.

Tiger 37
07-26-12, 01:41
Been too NB a few times and not many S / W's out. Drove around for a while and picked up "Jean", a 40's kinda skank with a crappy mouth. She was muterfcking everything under the sun. BBBJ sucked and not in a good way and simply dropped her off, not worth the time.

Tiger

For Tis
07-27-12, 09:25
New London starting to look heathly again these days. Action starting up again.

Sun Seeker7
07-28-12, 07:36
New London starting to look heathly again these days. Action starting up again.This is true, but watch out as the area is patrolled by LEO on bicycles. They seem to pop out out of nowhere. Did find a nice catch last week.

Mustafa
07-31-12, 12:25
Alert,

Nb leo is posting on here with be. S. Info trying to set-up another forum posters. I have seen what they're up to and they are extremely infatuated with busting hoes and their clients. Seems as though gangs and drug dealers and real criminals are not a priority for them.

Look for new and low post count people who are all of a sudden providing good info. There are several just below.

Beware.

Stafa

Wsst3
07-31-12, 22:12
Alert,

Nb leo is posting on here with be. S. Info trying to set-up another forum posters. I have seen what they're up to and they are extremely infatuated with busting hoes and their clients. Seems as though gangs and drug dealers and real criminals are not a priority for them.

Look for new and low post count people who are all of a sudden providing good info. There are several just below.

Beware.

StafaI doubt any LEO are posting here, They might read some posts. If they want numbers and locations, all they have to do is go.

To CV, BP and all the Websites with providers posting their real numbers and locations.

LEO can't do much with info here or anywhere. They still have to catch you in the act in person exchanging money for sex.

Bottomline, if you follow the rules dealing with someone you don't know, LEO can't arrest you.

Dante080
08-01-12, 13:43
I doubt any LEO are posting here, They might read some posts. If they want numbers and locations, all they have to do is go.

To CV, BP and all the Websites with providers posting their real numbers and locations.

LEO can't do much with info here or anywhere. They still have to catch you in the act in person exchanging money for sex.

Bottomline, if you follow the rules dealing with someone you don't know, LEO can't arrest you.How interesting, a low post count person telling us not to worry about Leo. Interesting.

Fazone
08-01-12, 17:26
He may have a low post count but he makes sense. Stay alert but don't let paranoia color your world view.

Wsst3
08-01-12, 18:44
How interesting, a low post count person telling us not to worry about Leo. Interesting.LOL, you must be one of those guys that worry about giving a girls number to someone and thinking that someone might be LEO and busting that girl?

Like I said, if LEO wanted numbers, all they have to do is hit CV and BP, with real numbers and Locations of the providers.

You people don't know the law, you probably get forced into confessing you paid for sex by the cops, even though they have no prove.

Coberman
08-03-12, 19:25
Been too NB a few times and not many S / W's out. Drove around for a while and picked up "Jean", a 40's kinda skank with a crappy mouth. She was muterfcking everything under the sun. BBBJ sucked and not in a good way and simply dropped her off, not worth the time.

TigerBlonde, ponytail, baseball cap? Feels like she's shaving your dick with her teeth?

Mustafa
08-23-12, 15:28
First let me start by saying that I'm a huge fan of this site, and hope to contribute many graet stories. Today I felt the urge to go on the prowl, and after a few dead ends I ended up off of MLK blvd, (Not sure how detailed to make it). After parking and walking down the street to make sure everything was on the up and up I spotted a HSW with small bs and nice small ass. Funny side note I almost lost her to a fellow on a motorcycle, good thing she doesn't like bikes. When I got back to my car I spotted her on the church corner, I quickly pull over and invited her in. After the usual cop check, she told me her name is Crystal and we settled on 50 for half and half. I rated the service as a 8 simply because she was easy going and didn't rush. Asked if she was around that area much and she said no she's semi retired. All in all not a bad night, imo one of the best rides I've had.Thank you Mr. Policeman. Does the fuzz actually have nothing better to do than lurk around here and post a bunch of fake be. S. Entrapment stories?

Coberman
08-24-12, 05:07
Probably obvious, but I'll post this anyway. Make sure your car is straight before you hit NB. Someone was earning their donuts tonight, finished one stop only to to pull over another guy (broken headlight) as he's leaving the first.

Saw a couple of the usuals out, and a couple others I've seen on occasion. Nothing I was in the mood for. Saw a few latinas out that got me interested, but it wasn't clear if they were working. Someone did appear to beat me to one I had my eye on (damn you, whoever was driving that gold Aztec) , but that's the way it goes sometimes, got to be careful, right?

Tiger 37
08-31-12, 02:29
Have been to NB a few times in the past two weeks. Their is a pretty could showing of girls lately in the usual areas, mostly the same and some have returned from forced vacations. Been with KC, Lisa, and a few others. Couple of the dudes dressed as chicks are out to but not my thing. LE has been around to so be careful.

Tiger

Reaper69
09-04-12, 02:02
Anyone had any dealings with a short, thick HSW? She looks cute, but sometimes looks like may be a dude to me. Hard to tell and I don't really want to stop unless I'm sure. She's always wearing short skirts and such. PM me if anyone has.

Thanks!

Mack Daddy II
09-04-12, 12:33
Anyone had any dealings with a short, thick HSW? She looks cute, but sometimes looks like may be a dude to me. Hard to tell and I don't really want to stop unless I'm sure. She's always wearing short skirts and such. PM me if anyone has.

Thanks!Sorry to inform you Reaper. That's a dude!

Reaper69
09-04-12, 23:59
Sorry to inform you Reaper. That's a dude!Thanks Mack. Appreciate it. Glad I didn't have to find out for myself.

Tiger 37
09-18-12, 01:38
For those of you that know Deb, she is back on the shit, hence she is back on the street. She told me that she is living with her mom in Newington or Wethersfield (I forget) and that her boyfriend is out of the picture. She was drunk when I picked her up and wanted me to take her to buy her flavor then go to her moms house because they were away. That is a definite no-no for me, buying drugs is not my style. Paid her for a pretty awesome BBBJ with deep and her all over me. No FS however she had remnants of her friend. She has a phone but I lost the number, sorry. She was in the usual area where she hangs, early morning, good luck.

Tiger

Reaper69
09-20-12, 13:01
Anyone catch the Herald. Com article re: our beloved New Britski? That sucks. Hope no one here got snagged.

Erotica123
09-20-12, 14:24
http://www.wfsb.com/story/19595790/new-britain-police-arrest-20-in-massive-prostitution-bust

Joe Zog
09-20-12, 14:30
Sorry to inform you Reaper. That's a dude!That's one who was picked up in the NB sting last night, Jeffery.

http://www.wfsb.com/slideshow?widgetid=63019

Recognize anyone else?

Sharkman67
09-20-12, 16:31
While it's been quiet they have been busting the ladies in Danbury every couple of weeks. Looks like LE is cracking down everywhere. Stay safe guys!

Mack Daddy II
09-22-12, 18:04
That's one who was picked up in the NB sting last night, Jeffery.

Recognize anyone else?Yup that's the dude posing as a chick almost every night. Bad thing about it is she / he has better looking legs than most of the female SWs out there

Joe Zog
09-25-12, 12:54
Fund myself detouring through town mid evening last night.

Saw Jeffery out and about, fast turnaround from leo I guess?

A few others walking around, all looked a bit rough.

Pass

Reaper69
09-26-12, 01:28
That's one who was picked up in the NB sting last night, Jeffery.

Recognize anyone else?LMAO Joe. No that wasn't him / her / it. The one I was talking about was young, short and actually looked like a chick.

Also tonight, saw a young skinny PR girl out there, very cute. Had to be uncle Leo's daughter.

Rickys Wild
09-27-12, 04:18
Yup that's the dude posing as a chick almost every night. Bad thing about it is she / he has better looking legs than most of the female SWs out thereYou have to be either too drunk to be driving or legally blind to pick that one up.

Mack Daddy II
09-27-12, 12:21
You have to be either too drunk to be driving or legally blind to pick that one up.Ricky, you would be amazed at how many cars he gets into!

Tiger 37
09-28-12, 03:32
Went through the North End tonight on way home after bars closed and amazed at how many S / W's were out in North end. Saw two black S / W's one thin with her hair up and one fat with huge cans. Saw two WSW's, one decent and one okay. Saw Leo sitting on Main St in the middle of all this so decided not to partake and left. The girls were on Main St and the side streets as well. Good lUck and stay safe!

Tiger

Tiger 37
11-14-12, 01:28
So been to the loops in HTFD and NB and they have been completely dead. Each time I finish going through MDTN for hahas and usually no one out. Drove through the other night around 4am and saw two girls together and immediately came up to me. Older one was nasty but younger one was awesome. Blonde 5'5, 105 small nature be's but nice and a great rock hard shapely ass. She was friendly and went right to work while driving. Get to location and she is alittle more pricey 30/60 but then again well worth it. She gives a great BBBJ and then gets into CFS. Real fun with this one and she has number for trusted seniors, name is Val.

Tiger

PStone
11-18-12, 15:45
Drove thru NB last night and was pretty dead until I seen a decent looking S / W. 5'4 120lbs small tits named Wanda. Got a good BBBJTC.

DrKingSchultz
12-03-12, 20:08
So I've been dropping off a friend in NB the past week so I've been doing recon missions on the way home, due to not having the time to stop. All this was between 6-630. So on Tuesday, nada. Wed I saw 2 hsw'ers. 1 older wswer's. Thurs nada, Friday about 3 or 4 1black 2 his one possible white, and the same on sat. So its not completely dead out there. Just figured I'd pass the word along.

Good luck and stay safe

Herodotus
12-04-12, 15:36
Can we get a few locations? Seems like every post, we just narrow it down to cities. Lets give some general street locations so that the exchange of info is actually useful.

For Tis
01-01-13, 00:29
Anyone come across a HSW in new london. Goes by the name of "Judy". Real nice tight little body, had the PU but then one of her "friends" came walking up. I said forget it and took off.

Tiger 37
01-22-13, 01:59
Anyone getting any action in NB lately. I have been through there several times late night and see no girls and plenty of Leos on every corner in the usual areas. Got the stare a few times from them and left. Seems since they have a new building, they have some new energy, any info? Anyone see KC around town, I miss her, she was fun and easy and you knew right what you were going to get. Would love her # if anyone has it.

Tiger

Coberman
01-22-13, 17:22
Anyone getting any action in NB lately. I have been through there several times late night.

TigerHow late you been going? I've only been through a few times in the last few months, but I've seen some action earlier than I normally would between let's say 6 and 9 (LOL). Not a lot, mind you, but I chalked it up to being winter. Even saw a Big Rig make a pickup on one of the more trafficked streets (SW-wise); held up traffic, too.

Tiger 37
02-05-13, 01:28
How late you been going? I've only been through a few times in the last few months, but I've seen some action earlier than I normally would between let's say 6 and 9 (LOL). Not a lot, mind you, but I chalked it up to being winter. Even saw a Big Rig make a pickup on one of the more trafficked streets (SW-wise); held up traffic, too.Sorry for late reply but system would not let me log in the past week and a half. Usually go after 11:00 PM or later. Have tried it a few more times since my last post and it is so dead, will wait to see what summer brings because Winter is definately out of the questions.

Tiger

Horny As Hell
02-21-13, 09:02
Last night just after midnight there was a fat (at least 200lbs) SW working the main intersection by rte 66. While I was sitting at the light (which is a LONG light) a monger pulled into the parking lot right there and she waddled over and they started talking thru the passenger window. I couldn't see if she got in or not as another vehicle pulled up to block my view BUT that monger pulled out onto rte 66W and within 4 or 5 seconds got pulled over. I don't know if it was a sting OR if they were just watching her but figured I'd put the info out there for you locals.

Herodotus
02-23-13, 13:49
Behind plaza, I picked up a homely WSW named Missy around three in afternoon. She was quiet and effective. Took money afterwards and did not even count it. Decent bbbjcimws. Nothing special, but then again, I don't require much. She was rough, but thin. Gave her. 3 and went to class.

Coberman
03-05-13, 16:38
Happened to pass through last night around 10:30, all I saw was 5 patrol units on one street. Whenever I see that I have to wonder, isn't that a bit much?

Tiger 37
03-26-13, 02:13
Been checkin out the strolls in both towns recently late night and dead is an under statement. Have not seen one in ether town on a half dozen passes through areas. Anyone else with luck.

Tiger

Coberman
04-02-13, 16:40
Passed through last night after 10:30, saw 2 ladies. One I'm pretty sure I'd seen walking the stroll last year (long, blondish hair, petite) and one I hadn't (shoulder length black hair, wavy with lots of volume. 30s or early 40s, black parka). I wasn't quick enough on the first, wasn't feeling the second. I spotted them within 10 minutes of each other, both at McD's in the alleyway. I didn't see where the first one went, but the second one I spotted later at the bank.

NE Creampie
04-06-13, 05:22
Been checkin out the strolls in both towns recently late night and dead is an under statement. Have not seen one in ether town on a half dozen passes through areas. Anyone else with luck.

TigerBeen lurking here and just finally decided to join, I've been playing the dangerous game for about the last year, picking up after a buch of years of inactivity. Back in the day it was The Garden of Eden and David Daniels over on the pike for me.

It's been hit and miss for months in Mid, I'm local so I cruise all the time. Some nights they are all over and others there is no one in sight.

Leo has been pounding the North End and has been pretty aggressive following me several times as I took him for a ride way out of the loops. Once he stopped me for not signaling. So Make sure you do the seatbelts and signaling cause he'll be looking to check you out.

Your guess is as good as mine when they will be out, hopefully as it warms up it will get more active again.

NE Creampie
04-06-13, 05:31
Last night just after midnight there was a fat (at least 200lbs) SW working the main intersection by rte 66. While I was sitting at the light (which is a LONG light) a monger pulled into the parking lot right there and she waddled over and they started talking thru the passenger window. I couldn't see if she got in or not as another vehicle pulled up to block my view BUT that monger pulled out onto rte 66W and within 4 or 5 seconds got pulled over. I don't know if it was a sting OR if they were just watching her but figured I'd put the info out there for you locals.I saw that one by Lenscrafters as well definitely not my type but she was waving me down hard, I went on.

I cruised a bit that night and she stayed right on main going up close to Eli Cannon's, she never went more than 100' off main. I don't like to stop and pick up right on main to much of a view for LEO. As much as I doubt Leo would use that one for bait it was suspicious to me.

Deuuuces
04-10-13, 01:12
Cruised through NB around 1AM, thinking that I'd be able to at least window shop with the nice weather (car said 60) but the streets were absolutely bare. I didn't see a single person walking anywhere.

Ramblin25
04-16-13, 17:34
Happened to cruise through Nb on a recent evening. 12:30-1:00am?

Saw 1 hsw? (wearing hoodie) who was of the thin spinner type. West of Plaza.

I honestly don't partake with the SW's, but man, sometimes it's tempting.

Could this have been KC, or has she put weight on through the years?

Ramblin

Ryan89
04-19-13, 00:44
Hey, new to this site. Been on a couple other similar forums for awhile. Just moved to the NB area. Waterbury was my old cruising spot. I passed through NB around 1am a few nights ago. Saw what I believe was 1 WSW. She was heavier set although not obese. She was walking up Washington towards Broad then went down towards Main. We made eye contact twice but I wasn't particularly interested. This was my first time going through NB. Is it better in the Summer? Should I try during the day as well?

Carl White
04-19-13, 13:30
Welcome, Ryan.

Yes, there are more SWs in the Summer and also more at night.

NE Creampie
04-22-13, 03:06
Cruised tonight about midnight.

The streets were rolled up lifeless.

Not even LEO was out.

Saw one recycling specialist carrying bags.

If this doesn't break soon I'll have to roll to unfamiliar territory.

Tiger 37
05-06-13, 02:16
Drove around late night the other night to check if anything was out. Did not have my hopes up as the last few times has been very dead. Drove around for about 40 minutes and LEO was very active stopping cars etc so decided to go elsewhere. However as I was in Oak St area, saw a good looking young female walking down the street and she gave me the look. Pulled over and she came over and hopped right in and at first she was pretty hot looking. Very friendly and wanted to go back to her place after copcheck. She says that she has only been out for a few months or so and just moved to NB after getting kicked out of her house in a small nice town south of HTFD. She was somewhat pretty up close and the bod looked really good in clothes. Got to her place which is on the corner of two streets in an apt building. She stated that she has a room mate who is also in the business and they will two doubles to include each other as they are both BI. The deal is made and off come the clothes. I was a little disappointed as she looked to be big up top but it was all bra. She has small A's which were alright and a nice rear. However she has a lot of scars (said she was a cutter in High School when Depressed). She went on to tell her story and I felt bad as you can tell she is genuine in her story with the particular info she gives. She talked about the meds for her depression, etc. She was still very friendly however and wanted Junior to come out and play. He did but not to peak performance after the convo and we never got to FS as her BBBJ skills were pretty good with DT and all. Prices were reasonable (a couple bucks more then standard but she is offering her apt plus a friend). She has digits which she provided and said that her phone is going to be on within a few days. Interested let me know, I will give name and number, some of you may already know who I am talking about, PM only for details from SR's, thanks.

Tiger

When In Vegas
05-06-13, 11:13
She sounds nice TG37. I'm a sucker for those stories too. One time after hearing the story I just gave the girl money and told her we would do it some other time.

Drove around late night the other night to check if anything was out. Did not have my hopes up as the last few times has been very dead. Drove around for about 40 minutes and LEO was very active stopping cars etc so decided to go elsewhere. However as I was in Oak St area, saw a good looking young female walking down the street and she gave me the look. Pulled over and she came over and hopped right in and at first she was pretty hot looking. Very friendly and wanted to go back to her place after copcheck. She says that she has only been out for a few months or so and just moved to NB after getting kicked out of her house in a small nice town south of HTFD. She was somewhat pretty up close and the bod looked really good in clothes. Got to her place which is on the corner of two streets in an apt building. She stated that she has a room mate who is also in the business and they will two doubles to include each other as they are both BI. The deal is made and off come the clothes. I was a little disappointed as she looked to be big up top but it was all bra. She has small A's which were alright and a nice rear. However she has a lot of scars (said she was a cutter in High School when Depressed). She went on to tell her story and I felt bad as you can tell she is genuine in her story with the particular info she gives. She talked about the meds for her depression, etc. She was still very friendly however and wanted Junior to come out and play. He did but not to peak performance after the convo and we never got to FS as her BBBJ skills were pretty good with DT and all. Prices were reasonable (a couple bucks more then standard but she is offering her apt plus a friend). She has digits which she provided and said that her phone is going to be on within a few days. Interested let me know, I will give name and number, some of you may already know who I am talking about, PM only for details from SR's, thanks.

Tiger

Reaper69
05-06-13, 12:10
Was checking out the streets yesterday afternoon and saw two girls walking together. One was cute, dirty blonde long hair and a nice body. The other. Not so much! Anyways they split up and by the time I looped back around she was gone. Anyone else see or have dealings with her? I have never seen her out here before yesterday. PM me if you like.

Deuuuces
05-06-13, 18:15
She sounds nice TG37. I'm a sucker for those stories too. One time after hearing the story I just gave the girl money and told her we would do it some other time.I've done that before. Or tacked on an extra 20 or whatever.

NE Creampie
05-12-13, 02:22
Cruised the loops Thursday evening, the ladies were out in force with looks and waves.

I had gotten out of work late and was broke, dirty, & sweaty so I was just window shopping.

I saw one former favorite who had gotten a little greedy with her affliction last fall and bit the hand that fed her.

I stopped and talked to her for a minute and she acted like nothing had ever happened.

Lesson learned, I'll see her again, and it may not be her best car date, but we'll even the score.

Hopefully the action keeps up, I'll be back to mongering this week. Finally!

Ryan89
05-15-13, 23:00
Just got back from a cruise through NB. Spent a good half hour or so. Saw two likely ones. One BSW the other most likely HSW but could have been white. The first was on Columbus. The other was by McD's. Neither peaked my interest so I left. Pretty much strictly go for WSW's who look decent. Anything else and I stay away. Still had fun on the hunt though. I get some sort of excitement out of it even if I don't score LOL. Anybody else like that?

Thinking about adding Middletown to my cruising locations. I will be reading this forum to look into it but if anybody has any advice for that town I'd be very appreciative.

NE Creampie
05-28-13, 21:50
Found Rachel on the loop last night.

AvgUSA
05-29-13, 08:48
Found Rachel on the loop last night.Digits? Description? Where did you find her?

A Bubba Here
05-29-13, 09:57
Digits? Description? Where did you find her?Thanks. What's up with the newbies with ZERO info postings?

Coberman
05-30-13, 00:35
Drove through NB a little before the storm hit. As I turned in to that busy side street I saw an SUV sort of pulled over to the corner up ahead, looked like someone was talking to a girl through the passenger's side window. On one hand I felt optimistic that there might be others out, on the other I was thinking this guy was about to pick up the only lady out there. As I get closer, the girl's walking away and I slow down. She half turns to look back at the SUV like she's still talking or listening to someone in the car while she's walking away. From what I can see she's good looking, dark blonde, shoulder length hair with a slight curl at the bottom, wearing a t-shirt and jeans. I'm thinking whoever's in that SUV is a sucker for passing and I almost want to make a move before this guy or someone behind me does, but I keep going. I don't like the idea of making a pickup with another car around like that, so I figure I'll loop back around for another look and hopefully she'll still be there but he won't. By the time I get 1 or 2 intersections down, it looked like there were flashing lights in that SUV along with probably 3 more vehicles. Whoops. I don't know what kind of party was going on there, but I was glad not to be a part of it, and kept it moving. I came back a little later when they cleared out, but she wasn't there to be found; don't know if she was throwing the party, ended up being a guest, or what.

Continuing my tour of the area, I spotted what appeared to be a petite HSW wearing a dark hoodie. She was walking a familiar path and was giving the look, but the storm was starting to roll in and I decided I'd try to beat it home instead.

There's always tomorrow.

NE Creampie
05-31-13, 05:37
Digits? Description? Where did you find her?Sorry I thought Rachel was a well known commodity.

She had digits at one time last year, but I doubt you would want to have her knowing them even if she had one which is most unusual for her.

She called my monger phone an hour after seeing her looking for a repeat, which was sweet because I had gone home and left it on by mistake.

Yea, I phucked up.

She walks all the usual streets in the north end of Middletown and is a WSW with strawberry blond hair, tall and thin, prolly the only one out there meeting that description.

Right now she's fresh back from her vacation down by the shore.

A month or 2 from now you probably don't want this one.

Tiger 37
06-01-13, 01:33
Sorry I thought Rachel was a well known commodity.

She had digits at one time last year, but I doubt you would want to have her knowing them even if she had one which is most unusual for her.

She called my monger phone an hour after seeing her looking for a repeat, which was sweet because I had gone home and left it on by mistake.

Yea, I phucked up.

She walks all the usual streets in the north end of Middletown and is a WSW with strawberry blond hair, tall and thin, prolly the only one out there meeting that description.

Right now she's fresh back from her vacation down by the shore.

A month or 2 from now you probably don't want this one.There was a blonde I picked up a while back. Very friendly, nice bod and time was pretty good. This might be her, but I have noticed that someone like her is advertising on the web in Middletown area and body looks like her. Take a look at the Vibe and tell me what you think under Middletown.

Tiger

Joe Zog
06-03-13, 10:45
Drove through NB a little before the storm hit. As I turned in to that busy side street I saw an SUV sort of pulled over to the corner up ahead, looked like someone was talking to a girl through the passenger's side window. On one hand I felt optimistic that there might be others out, on the other I was thinking this guy was about to pick up the only lady out there. As I get closer, the girl's walking away and I slow down. She half turns to look back at the SUV like she's still talking or listening to someone in the car while she's walking away. From what I can see she's good looking, dark blonde, shoulder length hair with a slight curl at the bottom, wearing a t-shirt and jeans. I'm thinking whoever's in that SUV is a sucker for passing and I almost want to make a move before this guy or someone behind me does, but I keep going. I don't like the idea of making a pickup with another car around like that, so I figure I'll loop back around for another look and hopefully she'll still be there but he won't. By the time I get 1 or 2 intersections down, it looked like there were flashing lights in that SUV along with probably 3 more vehicles. Whoops. I don't know what kind of party was going on there, but I was glad not to be a part of it, and kept it moving. I came back a little later when they cleared out, but she wasn't there to be found; don't know if she was throwing the party, ended up being a guest, or what.

Continuing my tour of the area, I spotted what appeared to be a petite HSW wearing a dark hoodie. She was walking a familiar path and was giving the look, but the storm was starting to roll in and I decided I'd try to beat it home instead.

There's always tomorrow.Looks like you did get away:

http://www.newbritainherald.com/articles/2013/05/31/news/doc51a959a01ec57967987113.txt

http://www.newbritainherald.com/articles/2013/05/29/news/doc51a6ba222c80b866336437.txt
They were doing a sting.

Stay safe out there!

NE Creampie
06-05-13, 23:27
There was a blonde I picked up a while back. Very friendly, nice bod and time was pretty good. This might be her, but I have noticed that someone like her is advertising on the web in Middletown area and body looks like her. Take a look at the Vibe and tell me what you think under Middletown.

TigerNo this one doesn't have any ads I've ever seen, also more of a redhead than blonde.

There were a couple of blondes walking last summer and fall one kind of petite Sue, and a slightly larger one Bonnie.

Sue was my ATF but haven't seen here in months.

NE Creampie
07-13-13, 16:57
The action on the loop has picked up a bit. A few new faces out there, Leo has enough going on elsewhere he's not pounding the ladies as hard. Still nothing like last summer!

Tiger 37
07-23-13, 03:50
So I have been to NB a few times in the past few weeks and have seen some pretty good action but you have to look. Will post my most recent two:

1. Last week I saw a WSW late 30's with decent bod and really long hair walking through the plaza late night. Pulled over and she hops in and right away can tell she is a non-pro who works once in a while. She wanted a ride to a town to go home and off we go. On the way she asks if I am interested in anything and we do a check which was actually pretty fun. We decide to stop on the way and actually went into a wooded area

For a little out of car action. Her BBBJ skills were pretty good and she was tight as hell wanting me to get her wet as she has not had it in a while so she said. Pretty good time for 5 and gave her a ride to door. She

Gave me digits but lost them sorry.

2. Picked up a tall very skinny WSW with long hair (I mean skinny too) , named Jenn. She is a pro and we went to a location for a decent BBBJ with CIM. She said that she is out a few days a week and LEO has been out alot too which I can attest to as well.

Their is action out there, just be careful.

Tiger

Sailor David
07-25-13, 15:04
Streets dry during the day on Tuesday. Found one Fugly upper main that I passed on.

SD

Tiger 37
08-11-13, 01:51
Was driving around the usual area early morning and saw a car circling the area as well. It was a beat up station wagon being driven by a W / F. She gives me the look on our third pass and pulls over and I pull up. She wants to know if I am looking for something and she gets in and we go for a ride. She is tall with large D's that I could not touch. She is chunky but kind of chunky hot and cute. Says that she will only do CFS hates giving head and does not even give her BF head but likes DATY. Its near sun up so we go for a walk in a park and we go to a bench where she tells me to apply cover and pulls her pants down. She is tight and moans as I blast her doggie style. She says that she lives in Hebron and comes to town once in a while, definately non-pro. Not bad, too many rules but cheap for what she gave. No number however and forgot name, sorry.

Tiger

Tiger 37
08-12-13, 13:33
Drove around the loops in britski this early morning and saw two s / w's, one I picked up before. She goes by the name Monica and has been reported on here before some good some bad. So I picked her up and she has a nice body and is cute looking. We drove about a mile looking for a spot and she decided to help herself to Junior but not in a rushed way. Her BBBJ skills are no doubt pretty damn good, she does this thing with her tongue and you know the rest. Anyways did not have to go far and I was done. Monica is a strawberry blonde / red head with freckles something I like but not all do. She is out a few nights a week so she should be easy to find, good luck.

Tiger

Tiger 37
08-26-13, 03:32
So I have been checking out the North end lately as HTFD and NB have been dead when I am out. Last week late night / early morning saw a smoking hot blonde in a really nice dress on Liberty St by Main St. Because of the time and day of the week, it was one other monger and I. Yet this guy scooped her before I could blink.

Couple nights later, met up with a WSW named Kelly. 27 years old, tall thin and decent looking. She has a car and lives all over but is staying in NYC and comes to MDTN to visit family on weekends. She got right to the point and was friendly but wanted to get it done to pick up her party favors. She allowed roaming anywhere and gave a very nice BBBJ with swallow for. 3 Her BBBJ was the fastest I have ever had a girl go while giving it. It was like she was a super charged engine and nobbing at a hundred miles and hour. She provided digits which I will give to trusted seniors, likes car dates but will go notel if you like. Just a warning, she is decent looking and seems to have nice bod, size see cup. She was a little flakey and talked non-stop even tried during session. Think she had sampled her party favor choice prior to. YMMV.

Tiger

Ryan89
08-27-13, 01:00
So is around the plaza and Mcd's pretty much the only spot in town that has any action? Lately I have been striking out both there and Weth in Hartford.

Joe Zog
08-27-13, 08:52
So is around the plaza and Mcd's pretty much the only spot in town that has any action? Lately I have been striking out both there and Weth in Hartford.The plaza itself, is heavily patrolled by private security.

Check, Lafayette, North, Oak, Beaver
It's always hit-or-miss.

PStone
09-02-13, 09:29
Haven't been on the site in a while. NB has been pretty dead. Here's a question for you guys, haven't you ever taken pictures / video of girls you picked up? Feel free to share.

PStone
09-02-13, 09:31
The plaza itself, is heavily patrolled by private security.

Check, Lafayette, North, Oak, Beaver.

It's always hit-or-miss.NB has been really dead lately. With the sting, Everyone is laying low. Here's a question for you guys, Have you ever taken pictures / video of girls you picked up? Feel free to share.

Big Dog9
09-03-13, 09:28
NB has been really dead lately. With the sting, Everyone is laying low. Here's a question for you guys, Have you ever taken pictures / video of girls you picked up? Feel free to share.Yes, of course officer, we will gladly take pictures of them and also provide you with names, addresses, phone numbers and if at all possible a recording or video of our conversation and activities with them. Have to make it as easy for you as possible, don't want to infringe on your donut time.

Herodotus
09-15-13, 09:28
Tried the streets of mdtn last night around 10:30-11:30. Didn't see anything except a really tall BSW. She was really hurtin though in so many ways. Ended up in Hartford with a chunky WSW names Shannon who gave a really great BBBJCIM so all was not lost.

For Tis
09-16-13, 00:00
Any luck in the N. L. Area? Passing through the other day, saw a WSW spinner type on side street off of Truman. Didn't look all that great, plus construction going on with Leo doing traffic so decided to pass. Around 3:30pm is N. L. Coming back to life? Also. Ran through Norwich, looked dead also. Nothing in southeastern at all! Happy hunting to all and stay safe.

Tiger 37
09-22-13, 02:08
So I have been visiting NB lately late night and have a question and info. First the question:

1. Has anyone seen the decent looking black hair white female that walks around late nite usually carrying a pocketbook and wearing a dress. She seems in her 20's and usually has two cell phones with her. She walks bweteen Oak St and the plaza and Walgrens and then back. It looked like at one point she was checking our or writing down my license plate. I have seen here three nites that I have come out in one week, doing the same stroll and not getting picked up. Any info anyone?

2. I did manage to find a girl next door S / W. She is about 5'5 and is big boned, alittle fat but not much. She has hair in a pony tail and says her name is Carin. She is very friendly, open to anything and will do take direction very well although she does not need it. She gives a good BBBJ and the FS is good, she has a great set of natural D's. She does have a phone number and perfers to work off of her phone although she was out of minutes this week. Number for trusted seniors.

Tiger

Dnovl
09-25-13, 04:51
So I have been visiting NB lately late night and have a question and info. First the question:

1. Has anyone seen the decent looking black hair white female that walks around late nite usually carrying a pocketbook and wearing a dress. She seems in her 20's and usually has two cell phones with her. She walks bweteen Oak St and the plaza and Walgrens and then back. It looked like at one point she was checking our or writing down my license plate. I have seen here three nites that I have come out in one week, doing the same stroll and not getting picked up. Any info anyone?

2. I did manage to find a girl next door S / W. She is about 5'5 and is big boned, alittle fat but not much. She has hair in a pony tail and says her name is Carin. She is very friendly, open to anything and will do take direction very well although she does not need it. She gives a good BBBJ and the FS is good, she has a great set of natural D's. She does have a phone number and perfers to work off of her phone although she was out of minutes this week. Number for trusted seniors.

TigerHey tiger I saw that new girl walking near the plaza in NB. I drove by her gave a look got a look so I parked in a parking space in dd. She never even looked again. Kept walking towards McDonalds. I never make the first move so I left. She was in jeans and had a backpack. Nice looking chick. I will ride again to see what happens.

For Tis
09-26-13, 21:04
Hey tiger I saw that new girl walking near the plaza in NB. I drove by her gave a look got a look so I parked in a parking space in dd. She never even looked again. Kept walking towards McDonalds. I never make the first move so I left. She was in jeans and had a backpack. Nice looking chick. I will ride again to see what happens. Is she white or light skin P. R? I'm thinking it might be a P. R. I know up there, if so, the black hair is a wig. Spinner body? If same one then she performs really well. But she has the rep. Of starting off good but then clings on and begins to rip you off by asking for more and more $. Don't give her your digits! She will call you all day long looking for money. It may not be the same one, but if it is, proceed with caution. Only good for every once in awhile visit.

Good luck!

Herodotus
11-06-13, 16:21
Behind the plza I picked up a tiny blonde WSW spinner. She took me to a cemetery for $2. Did a sect job although struggled to keep it deep and keep her teeth off. Took direction well, and swallowed it all. Was about 9 am too so I was lucky to find what I did. She was cute, but considerably older (40 ish).

NE Creampie
11-18-13, 01:47
Picked up a WSW on the Pearl loop Friday night about 8:30, light brunette hair, 30's, a bit chunky but not too much, gave the look and she waves. BBBJ followed by CFS for $40. I'd hit it again.

NE Creampie
01-12-14, 04:42
Cruised the loops Friday evening early pretty dead, I saw one older blonde WSW out rough looking past her prime many years ago. Wasn't sure she was one initially but after going by her while cruising several times she finally gave the look and OMG it was hideous. Wasn't ready for that yet.

It's slow out there, hoping to catch some action soon.

NE Creampie
01-16-14, 00:31
I stopped a a shop while cruising along the loop to grab a pack of smokes, and was greeted by a BSW about 40 as I came out from the store.

Seemed desperate to make a deal offering BBBJ for $10, BBFS for $20.

Desperate women under known LEO Surveillance Camera Locations aren't my cup of tea.

Look up on the pole sweetie.

Do you see that white box with the black glass dome on the bottom? Sheesh.

DoinItforYears
01-17-14, 07:39
I stopped a a shop while cruising along the loop to grab a pack of smokes, and was greeted by a BSW about 40 as I came out from the store.

Seemed desperate to make a deal offering BBBJ for $10, BBFS for $20.

Desperate women under known LEO Surveillance Camera Locations aren't my cup of tea.

Look up on the pole sweetie.

Do you see that white box with the black glass dome on the bottom? Sheesh.Camera at L and P streets. Right after it went in I had a WSW ask me why I didn't scoop her at that corner as she was 2 blocks away when I finally did. She forgot it was there. OMG how dumb can one be?

NE Creampie
01-17-14, 14:35
Camera at L and P streets. Right after it went in I had a WSW ask me why I didn't scoop her at that corner as she was 2 blocks away when I finally did. She forgot it was there. OMG how dumb can one be?Yep! That's the one. It's been there forever you'd think they would move down the block...

NE Creampie
02-03-14, 12:46
Last night Sunday night about midnight I cruised the loops with nothing but rolled up sidewalks.

I was on my last swing through when a car coming the opposite direction flashed its headlights several times and pulled to a stop. I pulled up stopped and rolled down my window, a decent looking 30 ish tall thin brunette named Sara in the car asks me what I'm up to.

We had a brief discussion and she came into my car to iron out the details. She asked for .5 I offered .4 for CFS, agreed and I went to a secluded location away from the center of town to do the deed. Finally a break in a long dry spell! There it all goes south, She starts saying how she's in pain from broken ribs she got when a boyfriend she just left beat her up, so just doggie. Tells me she's no regular SW, she's only doing this to get money for a place to stay for the night. She then refuses a BJ covered or, not pretty much expecting me to cuff the carrot to life, I eventually tell her she's got to do something to bring good things to life.

She gave a 1/2 hearted hand job, allowed me to see and touch tits, see and touch her kitty without fingering, and finally was ready to go, I started dogging her and about 2 minutes into pounding her she's checking the time on her phone, and announcing we've only got about 5 minutes left.

I ripped the condom off and tossed it, drove her back to her car and dropped her off, completely disgusted with no nut!

The dry spell goes on.

She did give me her digits which I'll gladly share with any trusted senior member via PM.

Come on guys I'm expecting a full inbox in no time at all.

NE Creampie
05-08-14, 13:18
I went out the other night much later than usual, and decided to make a quick run through the loop not expecting to see anything due to the late hour. As soon as I turned into the edges of my loops I got the look from a WSW I hadn't seen before, stopped and she jumped right in.

We danced our way through the usual tough "Are You A LEO" issue and soon settled a deal, I commented that I hadn't seen her before and she said she doesn't usually walk preferring to get a call and run out to meet them, so she keeps a low profile. I continued on to my favorite spot which is a ways out of the center, some of the girls object because it is "Too Far Out" but I prefer to go there rather than pull into a spot and have some guy in a uniform shining a Mag Light in the window interrupting my fun. I explained that it was a way out but it was safe and we wouldn't be interrupted there so she said sounds fine by her.

We arrived at my spot out in the boonies turning on to the dirt road and drove in quite a ways, she agreed it was a great spot and we wouldn't be bothered by any one. As I turned around to park our whole adventure suddenly went south and I ended up with a new ATF who I'll be seeing a lot of in the future. I didn't see a hole in the ground and firmly plant a tire right into it, getting horribly stuck. Faced with a long walk back to town, getting a tow truck and all that would have been a tough option, probably close to sunrise before getting home to a questioning.

My new ATF friend was a rock solid great girl, I dug out a hole under the car to get the jack in place, and proceeded to get the car jacked up several times blocking it with stones to get a higher lift. While I did that my new ATF gathered rocks, scooped dirt with her hands, and worked really hard at getting the hole filled in. A little over an hour later we were finally free, We cleaned up our hands with some wipes that I care for after fun cleanup and finally were back to where we started. I asked her if she still wanted to have our fun completely ready to just give her the agreed upon some and take her back, but she said, "Lets get it on, and have some fun".

Anyway Jessica, She's tall and thin, dark hair, 31 years old, small but firm breasts, with nice suckable nips, nicely groomed Bush, and gave a great BBBJ, followed by FS. That alone was by far one of the best I've had from any of the girls I've had around here. For .6 it was by far one of my best encounters yet and this girl is easily above and beyond any others. When it hit the fan she jumped in and did whatever it took, keeping upbeat and not a single word of complaint!

I told her that I'd share the word with "Some Trusted Friends" and help her out, getting a bigger client base. This one is a keeper! Trusted Seniors PM me for digits. You won't regret seeing this one. I'll see her in the daytime next and get some pics. If any of you have some digits to share I'd appreciate it, I'm not into the higher priced escorts and ones typically advertising on Backpage and Citi Vibrator as they are usually to far out of the value pricing my income needs. So I'm a streets kind of guy but I'd rather do a phone and meet for pickup over cruising loops.

SR Only
05-09-14, 07:50
Hey NE C, Can she change oil, replace brakes and do a clutch? LOL.

Nice find. It would have sucked calling AAA / tow.

NE Creampie
05-09-14, 10:32
Hey NE C, Can she change oil, replace brakes and do a clutch? LOL.

Nice find. It would have sucked calling AAA / tow.She probably would have without complaint if I asked.

I was just amazed at how nice this girl was throughout the whole thing. I think most providers would have been screaming witches or, walked off cursing never to be seen again. Jessica just settled down to "We're in a jam and lets get out of it." which to me makes her an outstanding provider. I was amazed that when we finally got out that my little head got its "Mission Accomplished" as well, I was fully expecting a "Just give me the money, and we'll get it on some other time." I don't think it would have been unreasonable on her part to do that given the circumstances.

Tiger 37
05-19-14, 01:19
I went out the other night much later than usual, and decided to make a quick run through the loop not expecting to see anything due to the late hour. As soon as I turned into the edges of my loops I got the look from a WSW I hadn't seen before, stopped and she jumped right in.

We danced our way through the usual tough "Are You A LEO" issue and soon settled a deal, I commented that I hadn't seen her before and she said she doesn't usually walk preferring to get a call and run out to meet them, so she keeps a low profile. I continued on to my favorite spot which is a ways out of the center, some of the girls object because it is "Too Far Out" but I prefer to go there rather than pull into a spot and have some guy in a uniform shining a Mag Light in the window interrupting my fun. I explained that it was a way out but it was safe and we wouldn't be interrupted there so she said sounds fine by her.

We arrived at my spot out in the boonies turning on to the dirt road and drove in quite a ways, she agreed it was a great spot and we wouldn't be bothered by any one. As I turned around to park our whole adventure suddenly went south and I ended up with a new ATF who I'll be seeing a lot of in the future. I didn't see a hole in the ground and firmly plant a tire right into it, getting horribly stuck. Faced with a long walk back to town, getting a tow truck and all that would have been a tough option, probably close to sunrise before getting home to a questioning.

My new ATF friend was a rock solid great girl, I dug out a hole under the car to get the jack in place, and proceeded to get the car jacked up several times blocking it with stones to get a higher lift. While I did that my new ATF gathered rocks, scooped dirt with her hands, and worked really hard at getting the hole filled in. A little over an hour later we were finally free, We cleaned up our hands with some wipes that I care for after fun cleanup and finally were back to where we started. I asked her if she still wanted to have our fun completely ready to just give her the agreed upon some and take her back, but she said, "Lets get it on, and have some fun".

Anyway Jessica, She's tall and thin, dark hair, 31 years old, small but firm breasts, with nice suckable nips, nicely groomed Bush, and gave a great BBBJ, followed by FS. That alone was by far one of the best I've had from any of the girls I've had around here. For .6 it was by far one of my best encounters yet and this girl is easily above and beyond any others. When it hit the fan she jumped in and did whatever it took, keeping upbeat and not a single word of complaint!

I told her that I'd share the word with "Some Trusted Friends" and help her out, getting a bigger client base. This one is a keeper! Trusted Seniors PM me for digits. You won't regret seeing this one. I'll see her in the daytime next and get some pics. If any of you have some digits to share I'd appreciate it, I'm not into the higher priced escorts and ones typically advertising on Backpage and Citi Vibrator as they are usually to far out of the value pricing my income needs. So I'm a streets kind of guy but I'd rather do a phone and meet for pickup over cruising loops.I travel to Middletown now and then, usually late night early morning. LE can be pretty tough there as they are always driving the loops which are not that big. Anyways about a week ago. I saw a WSW, who you described, very cute and skinny but a great ass. She waved to me as I went by but I have to tell you, I was sure she was too good to be true and bypassed her, pissed that I did. She was only out for 15 minutes or so as well. Saw her in the area of G and P street. If you don't mind hooking me up with her on a PM I can send you one your way as well that is pretty good and really cute and skinny.

Tiger.

Reaper69
05-20-14, 19:54
Word on the street is that the homicide the other night was a SW..NB is getting bad again! Actually it was never really good. LOL.

Bbctrev
05-25-14, 08:58
Word on the street is that the homicide the other night was a SW..NB is getting bad again! Actually it was never really good. LOL.Picked up a HSW who calls herself "chula" about 2 days afterward said the girl that was killed was a SW who didn't really work the streets alot described her as a WSW medium build frizzy blond hair always carried a big pocketbook with her named Laura. I'm sure nb is planning a big sting to put something in the press so be careful out there.

Wsst3
05-25-14, 13:06
Picked up a HSW who calls herself "chula" about 2 days afterward said the girl that was killed was a SW who didn't really work the streets alot described her as a WSW medium build frizzy blond hair always carried a big pocketbook with her named Laura. I'm sure nb is planning a big sting to put something in the press so be careful out there.I might have seen this laura before, she usually stands on Beaver and Lafayette across from the Chinese Restaurant. 40's, around 5'7, curly bleach blonde.

Reaper69
05-28-14, 19:23
Picked up a HSW who calls herself "chula" about 2 days afterward said the girl that was killed was a SW who didn't really work the streets alot described her as a WSW medium build frizzy blond hair always carried a big pocketbook with her named Laura. I'm sure nb is planning a big sting to put something in the press so be careful out there.Oh I'm sure it's coming. And it's been dead out there lately (no pun intended).

Tiger 37
05-29-14, 02:20
She probably would have without complaint if I asked.

I was just amazed at how nice this girl was throughout the whole thing. I think most providers would have been screaming witches or, walked off cursing never to be seen again. Jessica just settled down to "We're in a jam and lets get out of it." which to me makes her an outstanding provider. I was amazed that when we finally got out that my little head got its "Mission Accomplished" as well, I was fully expecting a "Just give me the money, and we'll get it on some other time." I don't think it would have been unreasonable on her part to do that given the circumstances.Have you seen her lately, I called her and she did not answer and she is still not answering at all, any ideas??

Tiger.

NE Creampie
05-31-14, 02:55
Have you seen her lately, I called her and she did not answer and she is still not answering at all, any ideas??

Tiger.I was just about ready to see about hitting it again. I hadn't been out since that night. Damn I hope I get another shot at it. I'll be calling and cruising hopefully I'll see her. That location you cited was the exact spot I scooped her at. I guess I'm the guy that got her in about 15 minutes.

NE Creampie
06-07-14, 23:00
I called her, then picked her up and we headed for my favorite spot again, this time we avoided getting stuck in a hole again and having a couple of hours of work to get unstuck. We had a bit of 69, then FS with side by side, cow girl, reverse cow girl, doggie etc. A great time for sure, and yea, she's my ATF for sure.

I asked her about some of you guys calling after I gave out her digits in the PM's and she's seen quite a few of you. She was telling me that a lot of nice guys called her saying that the guy who got stuck with her one night sent them. She was pretty happy that she had a good number of good new clients calling and that she didn't have to walk to find them taking risks.

I took a few pictures to share with you guys, like I said, she's not a Barbie Doll but she sure is a sweet one to see. I apologize for the crappy picture quality, I'll be getting a new phone shortly.

NE Creampie
06-23-14, 01:00
Saturday night I did a quick run through the loop and there were girls walking everywhere. Uncle LEO was out in force on Main following a couple of walkers back and forth on main harassing them.

NE Creampie
06-29-14, 07:21
Roving Gangs Of LEO are all over the loops, they are parking their cars on every block, walking the beat with sometimes as many as 8 of them on a single corner. The street action has rolled up and gone home.

Tiger 37
07-08-14, 01:12
So I drove about NB checking out the loops and saw no one out at all until right when I was leaving. I saw "Mya" out near the plaza and although she is a little nutty, she does give a serious BBBJ with CIM. So we hooked up and completed the job for 3. She tried to get me to pay 5. As she did not recognize me from picking her up a few times years ago. I have been very disappointed as the strolls have been mia of anything worthy. I do miss KC, anyone see her around lately or had the opportunity to see her?

Tiger.

Joe Zog
07-16-14, 13:53
Happened to be in town at lunchtime. Saw am old favorite, KC, walking around the plaza. Just did a quick stop to say Hello,. No time for fun.

NE Creampie
07-21-14, 01:45
The heat has died down but the streets are pretty quiet.

There are a few girls out at odd times here and there but generally very quiet.

I've seen Sue & Cary (both older girls) out with a couple of others that I've seen before but don't know.

NE Creampie
08-03-14, 00:50
Found Cary on P, BBBJCIM Spit, . 2.

Ryan89
08-16-14, 00:25
Did some cruising last night around 1 am. Drove the plaza and a couple of the streets between the plaza and the 24 hour pharmacy. Is it Walgreens? I never remember. I saw 3 SW's in total 1 BSW and 2 WSW's. The BSW was walking on MLK drive then down East Main towards the armory. The first WSW came through the plaza between the lot and McD's. The second WSW was walking down the plaza in front of Dunkins. The BSW I didn't see again but the two WSW's I saw again about 15 min later pacing on Lafayette and Washington. Both whites were blonde, one was wearing a pink sweatshirt and the other a black top. I wasn't really feeling either so I didn't do anything. I looped around to see overall what was going the left. The BSW I am not 100% sure she was one but am almost positive. The two WSW's were DEFINITELY working.

Bbctrev
08-18-14, 19:42
Did some cruising last night around 1 am. Drove the plaza and a couple of the streets between the plaza and the 24 hour pharmacy. Is it Walgreens? I never remember. I saw 3 SW's in total 1 BSW and 2 WSW's. The BSW was walking on MLK drive then down East Main towards the armory. The first WSW came through the plaza between the lot and McD's. The second WSW was walking down the plaza in front of Dunkins. The BSW I didn't see again but the two WSW's I saw again about 15 min later pacing on Lafayette and Washington. Both whites were blonde, one was wearing a pink sweatshirt and the other a black top. I wasn't really feeling either so I didn't do anything. I looped around to see overall what was going the left. The BSW I am not 100% sure she was one but am almost positive. The two WSW's were DEFINITELY working.I was out in NB that same morning around 5 am I seen the short petite blonde in the pink sweatshirt she's about 90 lbs soaking wet I seen her while driving in the plaza to go to dunkins while I was waiting inside she was standing right out front soon as I was about to walk out some monger swooped in and picked her up. She looked like a decent pick up from seeing her up close.

Bbctrev
08-18-14, 21:37
Was out in NB this past Saturday early afternoon was by the local mall was hungry and decided to get a chili dog from one of my favorite spots. Turned up north st towards my destination and came to a stop sign and spotted a nice looking hispanic woman wearing some shorts who seemed to give me the look. Thought in my head "nah" because the street was busy with people on a nice sunny day I've never picked up anyone during the daytime so I wasn't sure. I pulled ahead and stopped in front of a small convenience store as she walked by she looked inside of my car and I waved my hand as in to say come here she got in my car and I asked if she needed a ride she said yes and I pulled away. Asked her name and she said her name was Cathy she then asked me if I was looking for anything and I told her I was looking for a good time she said ok we can go to my spot directed me what street to go to and told me 60 for everything and I agreed. Got to her apt. Building and we went upstairs and went inside her apt and we both sat on the couch I put the money on the living room table before she asked she grabbed it said she'd be right back and left out the door, immediately I thought damn I got setup. From not knowing what was going to happen next I immediately got up to head out soon as I did she came back in the door directed me to follow her to her room I seen her grab something off her dresser with a lighter and then it all made sense to me and I relaxed a bit. She then told me to get comfortable and went into the bathroom. She came back out we both started to get undressed and man for someone as petite as her she had a plump ass which I liked I instantly got a hard on looking at I asked if I could snap of pic of it as she sat on the bed she told me sure. We then got fully undressed and I laid across the bed as she gave a very nice slow BBBJ while sucking she looked at me and stopped and said I don't have any condoms so your going to have to pull out I didn't have any on me I was so turned on I said sure she hopped on top and rode the hell out of me her pussy was nice and tight bent her over on the edge of the bed and pounded her away doggystyle picked up my phone real quick and snapped a quick pic pumped her more for a minute or two couldn't hold it anymore I pulled out and spurted all over that plump ass. Cleaned up and we talked for awhile on the bed pretty much told me her life story and how she doesn't really do this type of thing the typical stuff. She told me she sold her Obama phone so she didn't have any digits I gave her mine and I'm eagerly waiting for her to call me.

Ryan89
08-19-14, 00:24
I was out in NB that same morning around 5 am I seen the short petite blonde in the pink sweatshirt she's about 90 lbs soaking wet I seen her while driving in the plaza to go to dunkins while I was waiting inside she was standing right out front soon as I was about to walk out some monger swooped in and picked her up. She looked like a decent pick up from seeing her up close.Yeah man, when I first saw her she was standing right in front of the Dunkin in the plaza. It has to be the same person. How old did she look? I didn't get as good look. Just curious.

WhenWhen
08-19-14, 23:33
Good job and nice going getting pics.

Was out in NB this past Saturday early afternoon was by the local mall was hungry and decided to get a chili dog from one of my favorite spots. Turned up north st towards my destination and came to a stop sign and spotted a nice looking hispanic woman wearing some shorts who seemed to give me the look. Thought in my head "nah" because the street was busy with people on a nice sunny day I've never picked up anyone during the daytime so I wasn't sure. I pulled ahead and stopped in front of a small convenience store as she walked by she looked inside of my car and I waved my hand as in to say come here she got in my car and I asked if she needed a ride she said yes and I pulled away. Asked her name and she said her name was Cathy she then asked me if I was looking for anything and I told her I was looking for a good time she said ok we can go to my spot directed me what street to go to and told me 60 for everything and I agreed. Got to her apt. Building and we went upstairs and went inside her apt and we both sat on the couch I put the money on the living room table before she asked she grabbed it said she'd be right back and left out the door, immediately I thought damn I got setup. From not knowing what was going to happen next I immediately got up to head out soon as I did she came back in the door directed me to follow her to her room I seen her grab something off her dresser with a lighter and then it all made sense to me and I relaxed a bit. She then told me to get comfortable and went into the bathroom. She came back out we both started to get undressed and man for someone as petite as her she had a plump ass which I liked I instantly got a hard on looking at I asked if I could snap of pic of it as she sat on the bed she told me sure. We then got fully undressed and I laid across the bed as she gave a very nice slow BBBJ while sucking she looked at me and stopped and said I don't have any condoms so your going to have to pull out I didn't have any on me I was so turned on I said sure she hopped on top and rode the hell out of me her pussy was nice and tight bent her over on the edge of the bed and pounded her away doggystyle picked up my phone real quick and snapped a quick pic pumped her more for a minute or two couldn't hold it anymore I pulled out and spurted all over that plump ass. Cleaned up and we talked for awhile on the bed pretty much told me her life story and how she doesn't really do this type of thing the typical stuff. She told me she sold her Obama phone so she didn't have any digits I gave her mine and I'm eagerly waiting for her to call me.

Ryan89
08-20-14, 00:24
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

NE Creampie
08-21-14, 00:05
I cruised the loops and saw a new blonde I hadn't seen before, a nice small spinner. There was a guy nearby within about 10' of here and I was thinking pimp. I looped around several times she was moving down the street looking like she was trying to distance herself from the guy. On my last pass she had gotten some distance from him and was on the other side of the street I decided what the hell and stopped. She told me to pull halfway down the block and meet her there. Then started running in that direction.

I pulled up and she came running up jumping right in and I started rolling right away. Anyway she said the guy was following her and harassing her trying to get some cheap action, driving away customers. Well okay out of the area we settled on the deal and I took her to my spot. Her name was Beverly and she's a tiny thing with a nice tight shaved pussy and nice little titties. I love doing those small girls.

She seemed to get into it nicely, moving good and making some nice sounds without the overdone fake act. She definitely was not in a rush and we rode pretty hard for a good long while without any push to finish up at all. . 4 for BJ & FS in a few different positions. I got her digits and I'll be calling her again for sure.

She says she usually doesn't go out and I hadn't seen her before, after she had me drop her off about 8 blocks from where I had picked her up so I'm inclined to think what she had said about the guy was true and she was avoiding going near him again.

JohnSin
09-20-14, 22:26
Jessica WSW, early 20's. Long brown hair, be's, nice body with perfect amount of meat on the bones, not boney (yet). BBBJ skills are truly excellent and she's a really nice girl too. 3 and definately worth it. No digits of course!

FrankinCT
09-21-14, 16:38
Jessica WSW, early 20's. Long brown hair, be's, nice body with perfect amount of meat on the bones, not boney (yet). BBBJ skills are truly excellent and she's a really nice girl too. 3 and definately worth it. No digits of course!Do you mind sharing where you found this one? And what time of day?

JohnSin
09-21-14, 21:41
Do you mind sharing where you found this one? And what time of day?Yeah, it was about 8:00 pm on L street by plaza.

AvgUSA
09-29-14, 09:19
Saw Cary on P Saturday night around midnight, but the block was hot all over. LEO had several marked cars on the loop. Passed & went home.

LookingAt860
10-06-14, 12:03
Had some time in the morning and did a ride on NB streets around 9 am. Nothing to call home about, except a couple of HSW of Homer Simpson body shape, and couple of heavily tinted domestic cars cleverly parked so they'd see, serve and protect the area. Did not wish them a good luck and left.

Stay safe.

RailRoadEarthC
10-07-14, 23:39
Did some cruising last night around 1 am. Drove the plaza and a couple of the streets between the plaza and the 24 hour pharmacy. Is it Walgreens? I never remember. I saw 3 SW's in total 1 BSW and 2 WSW's. The BSW was walking on MLK drive then down East Main towards the armory. The first WSW came through the plaza between the lot and McD's. The second WSW was walking down the plaza in front of Dunkins. The BSW I didn't see again but the two WSW's I saw again about 15 min later pacing on Lafayette and Washington. Both whites were blonde, one was wearing a pink sweatshirt and the other a black top. I wasn't really feeling either so I didn't do anything. I looped around to see overall what was going the left. The BSW I am not 100% sure she was one but am almost positive. The two WSW's were DEFINITELY working.The 90 lb blond I think it is Maureen, claims she is from Bristol, good BBBJ skills, tiny but stomach looks like a rand McNally road map, She gave me her digits but every time I text or call the is no response, oh well.

Watch out for the smoking blond blue eyed LEO, 5'6 140 lbs, remember if they look too good and smell too good to be true then they usally are! I pissed her off, she said 100, I said get in, she said What do you want to do?, I said Talk for 15 minutes or you could model for me. She wouldn't get in and kept trying to get me to discuss illegal terms. She was pissed and told me to leave hehehe.

LookingAt860
10-11-14, 09:32
The 90 lb blond I think it is Maureen, claims she is from Bristol, good BBBJ skills, tiny but stomach looks like a rand McNally road map, She gave me her digits but every time I text or call the is no response, oh well.She cut her hair, colored them red, made a new name and started a new life posting on CL. She said she need money to recover her cellphone from pawn shop, may be that's why she did not respond?

Good BBBJ skills.

Ooh yeah. I though it was love for a second.

JohnSin
10-13-14, 19:20
Myra, HSW on North. Says she's 42 and I believe it, but she does look more mid-late 30's. Nice See's, curvy and solid and slightly slightly thick in a very good way. Great BBBJ and then covered doggie. Says she is rarely out. No digits.

Tiger 37
10-30-14, 01:22
Anyone having any luck in these two towns, both have been completely dead when I have gone the last few times. Looking to see if anyone has any intel, thanks.

NE Creampie
10-30-14, 11:39
Anyone having any luck in these two towns, both have been completely dead when I have gone the last few times. Looking to see if anyone has any intel, thanks.I've seen some action out late, usually 10 or later, away from main in the usual places, with the Main st road construction going on.

JohnSin
11-05-14, 23:27
Anyone having any luck in these two towns, both have been completely dead when I have gone the last few times. Looking to see if anyone has any intel, thanks.NB.

Pretty damn slow lately, but in the usual areas have seen rarely WSW Jen, early 40's, way too skinny, but nice girl and nice BBBJ. Also have seen WSW Kat (day only), blonde spinner, mid 30's. Weird crazy eyed woman with her man who looks like her brother is often walkin around. Def SW but doesn't do it for me.