PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Nfamous
06-23-11, 15:46
Went into SH the other day and it was very late.

Arrived around 1am so there wasnt much time to do a whole lot but I wanted a drink and proceeded to get 1, 2.3 and 4and 5 quick ones. When there was a call for 'last call' a gentleman walked in.

As he arrived I heard him call for the manager. He said 'Both of these cards have $50, 000 limits on them. Patrons and girls turned around to look at this guy. He sat at the bar next to a Black guy and offered him a million dollars, then 5 million, then 10. I heard the guy say 'No, I am good with money, nothing is free' or something like that. The 'rich' guy began to insult the bartender and said she was a stupid ***** bc she was blond. I then heard the black guy say, 'Yea, but she isn't Blond, she is a actually brunette, so she is not stupid. The 'rich' guy says 'don't fuck with me' then pulled out a "wad" of what looked like about $10, 000 in 'girlie' cash and offered the Black guy about $1, 000 of it. The Black guy said "No!" and after an exchange of going back and forth, the Black dude finally took it and left. The rich guy took the other stack and threw it across the bar to a patron that said 'Hey, Fuck-it, I'll take it." It must have been about $1, 000. The bearded gentleman immediately went into VIP for lapdance, ect. I think he blew it all at one time.

I thought I would share this with all of you just as an update bc I don't see a lot of them in the stripclub section. At least it wasnt boring. I know this wasnt about the girls but apparently this person had hit the lottery from the information I gathered.

My thing is visiting the clubs to see how interesting they are right now. This is my new thing bc it is getting too risky to monger out there.

Prober
01-15-12, 09:28
Too cold to do anything Saturday, so stopped at EB.

Not too many guys until about 4:00, but by then I was ready to leave. Only one of my ATF's was present, Graciella, who I had to wait a couple of hours to enjoy her presence because some guy always seems to be there on the days I am there and ties her up for several hours. I personally don't like doing that as I like to mingle, even though there are dancers who like to keep me tied up with them, namely Amanda, Sasha and Yasenia.

Met 2 young spinners I have not seen before, Iris and India. Both young and very friendly.

NewAgain
03-19-12, 12:52
Wow. Had two LD's one tall blonde from VT and then the grand finale. A hot latin gal from Framingham MA. Best time I have had there in ages. Nice drive from there after that trip.

Dante080
03-29-12, 09:48
I figure that since I can't find a tolland section and its not very far from Hartford I would post it here. Went to the EB for the first time Friday. And alp the rumors are true. Place has very large stage with up to 4 girls dancing. Mostly. Brazilian, columbian, and a few Polish. Although I saw 2 black and the elusive Asian. Got a dance from a day time Brazilian, whos name I didn't get. Literally seconds into the dance she offered to teach me Russian for $. Much later I got a dance from another Brazilian, who's name I will give out if people pm me but honesty I think all Brazilians here are the same. This one again seconds into the dance offered to cover me up and perform a 3-job combo for. 8. Another Polish girl, offered similar services for the sake price but stipulated that we go to the VIP room first. All in all it was amazingly cheap to get the services I got, and clearly the ladies are pros. You don't really need names. Just look for someone who gives the "Brazilian handshake" when they ask if you want a dance. I was pleasantly surprised at the $20 ld cost as most I've been is $25. They have 3 shot / drink girls around so you will be asked every 10 mins if you want a drink. Drinks were avg, either 4 or 5 for a bottle, I forget. All in all if you have a little over $, you can have a good time

NewAgain
04-02-12, 13:05
I love this place, typically get what I need for two LDs and a couple beers. Under 60 dollars for a nice warm wet spot and a good time. Can't argue with the service there!

I figure that since I can't find a tolland section and its not very far from Hartford I would post it here. Went to the EB for the first time Friday. And alp the rumors are true. Place has very large stage with up to 4 girls dancing. Mostly. Brazilian, columbian, and a few Polish. Although I saw 2 black and the elusive Asian. Got a dance from a day time Brazilian, whos name I didn't get. Literally seconds into the dance she offered to teach me Russian for $. Much later I got a dance from another Brazilian, who's name I will give out if people pm me but honesty I think all Brazilians here are the same. This one again seconds into the dance offered to cover me up and perform a 3-job combo for. 8. Another Polish girl, offered similar services for the sake price but stipulated that we go to the VIP room first. All in all it was amazingly cheap to get the services I got, and clearly the ladies are pros. You don't really need names. Just look for someone who gives the "Brazilian handshake" when they ask if you want a dance. I was pleasantly surprised at the $20 ld cost as most I've been is $25. They have 3 shot / drink girls around so you will be asked every 10 mins if you want a drink. Drinks were avg, either 4 or 5 for a bottle, I forget. All in all if you have a little over $, you can have a good time

Tiger 37
04-06-12, 02:09
Stopped by EB this week in evening and the place was packed with guys and girls. Alot of Dominicans as well as some black and some white. Tall White girl with small tits but an attractive face was dancing around in black skirt. Wanted to go for LD but she was grabbed by another. Had a black girl named "Lucy" with huge cans trying to get me to go to LD but not my type, will definately make a return trip.

Tiger

Maverick35
04-08-12, 09:51
More of a request for info.

I have been to the gold club and have been many times to kahoots, never been since the name change. What I haven't done is visit EB as of yet. I am new to this site and have been reading a ton to make the most of my visits. I was hoping for a pointer or two or maybe the names of a couple ladies at EB that I should be keeping an eye out for. Additionally Springfield is about as far for me as Vernon. I LOVED the foxy lady in the south Boston area. Would it be worth it to travel to Springfield?

Thanks in advance for the help

Stoner
04-08-12, 23:57
More of a request for info.

I have been to the gold club and have been many times to kahoots, never been since the name change. What I haven't done is visit EB as of yet. I am new to this site and have been reading a ton to make the most of my visits. I was hoping for a pointer or two or maybe the names of a couple ladies at EB that I should be keeping an eye out for. Additionally Springfield is about as far for me as Vernon. I LOVED the foxy lady in the south Boston area. Would it be worth it to travel to Springfield?

Thanks in advance for the helpNo. EB is closed for whatever reason. I got a call from one of the dancers, and confirmed with another that both locations (UV and EB) are closed for the week. Any one heard the true details? Real curious, and I doubt its for a needed vacation of any of the managers.

Maverick35
04-09-12, 00:08
That puts a damper on things thanks for the heads up. I guess I will postpone my visit.

Stoner
04-09-12, 20:02
That puts a damper on things thanks for the heads up. I guess I will postpone my visit.Spoke with Alex. Sorry gents, but I was wrong. EB was just closed on Sunday. UV is closed for the week.

Windshield
04-14-12, 08:43
"That puts a damper on things thanks for the heads up. I guess I will postpone my visit"

Thanks for the heads up, I was going to swing by UV this pm.

Joenct
04-14-12, 11:14
Out riding my bike yesterday, ended up near EB so I stopped. Was about 4:30 parking lot was full but they were charging $5 cover so I declined. Can't see paying cover just to have a drink.

Wolfman Jack
04-16-12, 10:30
Out riding my bike yesterday, ended up near EB so I stopped. Was about 4:30 parking lot was full but they were charging $5 cover so I declined. Can't see paying cover just to have a drink.From what I understand, there is no more free cover during the day. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what the doorman told me the last time I was there a few weeks ago.

Dante080
04-16-12, 13:20
From what I understand, there is no more free cover during the day. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what the doorman told me the last time I was there a few weeks ago.Daytime is $5 cover, night is $10 cover.

Wizard69
04-16-12, 16:03
Daytime is $5 cover, night is $10 cover.Night is $10 cover on Friday and Saturday. $5 on the other days.

Dante080
05-03-12, 10:40
Stopped by during the week. Dropped a few 1s at the stage for the Asian woman there (bad with names but I would say 30ish and Korean) she tried to sell me on the cr but I resisted the urge (thank god they don't have an atm there!) But had a lap dance that made me happy.

Herodotus
05-15-12, 17:00
Stopped by during the week. Dropped a few 1s at the stage for the Asian woman there (bad with names but I would say 30ish and Korean) she tried to sell me on the cr but I resisted the urge (thank god they don't have an atm there!) But had a lap dance that made me happy.How happy you talking? HJ to finish?

Dante080
05-18-12, 11:35
How happy you talking? HJ to finish?The details I have learned are better to not discuss in public. All I can say is that as always YMMV, but I go not regret chosing her for my dance.

Herodotus
05-18-12, 18:20
The details I have learned are better to not discuss in public. All I can say is that as always YMMV, but I go not regret chosing her for my dance.Yeah, that was me being an idiot. Sorry. Pm if you can, I apologize for not being more discreet.

Ron Princeton
05-21-12, 11:30
This is a report about my first night excursion to the Blue. It was a Saturday.

First, cover as we know is $10 at night. A bit steep to enter a basement in Tolland, Connecticut, but worth it as it is a very special basement. Club was very busy, could barely find a parking spot. While this is not unusual during the day, I figured that at night it wouldn't be as bad since the adjoining businesses were closed and therefore you aren't competing for parking w / them. There were a few seats available throughout the club, but not many though. Couldn't get an accurate count of how many girls were on, but it was likely over 20, enough to get attention if you wanted it. More of a party-like atmosphere at night.

Bartenders very hot, possibly college girls. Two girls were circulating collecting empties, etc. Paid $3. 50 for a wee glass of beer at the bar and then went and sat at the stage. Three girls came up to dance. One young and way too underweight. One too heavy, would be uncomfortable if she sat on my lap. Another Mindy, blonde, just right. Said that she has been at the Blue for nine years, that she wasn't like the new girls. No doubt that she'the be high mileage. The rotation seemed to be shorter than the 20 minute rotations that they do during days, but that could have just been my perception of time. Girls here are still happy w / just a dollar at the stage, unlike some other places. Most will give you a flash of the clam.

Back at the bar was approached by Mindy (giving the Electric Blue handshake) and a few others. Lucy. 30s Dominican was friendly, touchy and very persistent. Not anything to get excited about looks- or body-wise, but did give me the Electric Blue handshake. The guy sitting next to me was asking her about what the deal was w / the CR / VIP, to which she replied that it starts at $300 for 30 min. Starts at! Who does she think that she is? The other was Michelle, I think. 30s, Armenian, very friendly, nice body, said she did massages and has been at the Blue for 18 months and think she said she only works weekends. Was also persistent, but there was actually some interest on my part whereas w / Lucy there was not. Was approached by a couple others but can't remember their names. Was a heavy 30s or 40s blonde who I wish had come by to introduce herself, anyone know her name? Searched the forum, Mindy's name doesn't come up but Lucy's does and the posts confirm her persistence. Michelle is too common of a name to bother searching.

Unfortunately didn't come in w / much money so didn't partake in any private dances at all. Looked like the curtains to the LD area were almost completely drawn, which was interesting. Didn't see any food out, but didn't go over to that side of the bar, either. Was interesting to see the different cast of characters that inhabits the Blue at night.

Had a great time. Will definitely be back soon and will report again!

Down Low
05-27-12, 03:39
Stopped in EB yesterday and was rather aggressively pursued for a LD by a black 'girl' named Micky. I've honed my 'no' skills to perfection so wasn't a big deal for me to avoid disaster, but here's my concern: got the sense Micky may not have always been a woman. I've run into this before at EB where something seemed 'not quite right' with the 'lady' before me. Anyone else get the sense that a ts / tg / tv or 2 may be part of the buffet presented at EB on occasion?

Hakan Lube
05-27-12, 19:08
Stopped in EB yesterday and was rather aggressively pursued for a LD by a black 'girl' named Micky. I've honed my 'no' skills to perfection so wasn't a big deal for me to avoid disaster, but here's my concern: got the sense Micky may not have always been a woman. I've run into this before at EB where something seemed 'not quite right' with the 'lady' before me. Anyone else get the sense that a ts / tg / tv or 2 may be part of the buffet presented at EB on occasion?I too have seen the black dancer at the Blue who looks suspiciously like a post-op tranny. I've seen her at the Gold Club in Hartford as well, and I've seen two Latinas who were almost certainly born as men at the Key Club in New Haven. Even if our suspicions are wrong and these are natural born women, I'm not sure why these clubs would want to hire girls who beg that question.

None of the ones that I just mentioned are really that hard to pick out, especially once your hear the voices, so I don't think anyone is really going to be tricked. Still, if the clubs aren't going to weed them out, it's probably a good idea to get a look at your dancer in the light before you agree to a dance.

VanErwin
05-28-12, 02:12
I went to EB for the first time tonight, and boy did it disappoint. To be fair, it was a Sunday night, but I walked out of there feeling like I just threw my money down the drain.

About ten girls and a reasonably busy clientele, again, good for a Sunday. Of the ten girls working, about half were so unattractive I would have paid them to stay away. The moment I paid my cover and walked up to the bar, I was under pursuit. I hadn't even ordered a beer yet when I felt a hand on my shoulder. A chubby black girl started rubbing my shoulders and asking my name. I was polite, but after a couple pleasantries told her that I had just walked in and needed time to get my bearings.

I went to sit at the stage, where the three girls dancing were all 3 or 4s at best. Still, I put my dollars near my beer and got ready to give some tips out, just to stay friendly. The first girl took the bills I gave her and moved on, but the second one came over, reached around my beer, and grabbed all ten of the bills I had there as if that was her tip! I didn't say anything, but I was glad I hadn't set all my singles out.

While I was sitting at my seat, an older woman with bright cherry red & blonde hair came up behind me. I'd seen her before I sat down, she looked to be in her late thirties at least, I'd even guess forties. Saggy and baggy. She leaned over and said "I've been here eight years, I can show you some real fun." Then she reached around and started rubbing me through my pants. I made a hurried excuse and she left me alone.

The next girls on stage included one actual looker. She was thin but not skinny, nice firm little tits, blonde hair, pretty face. Before she made it over to my side, another older blonde with fake tits and stretch marks on her belly got to me first. Gave her a decent tip, fine, be nice. Finally the looker got to me, and danced very quickly and took my tip. I had planned to ask her for a LD, but she was gone so fast I didn't even know what happened. Apparently the next guy down was a regular, because she spent about five minutes with him (compared to thirty seconds with me) and just nodded at him as she left, which was his cue for a LD, I guess, because off they went when she came off stage.

Totally disappointing, I felt like I blew a bunch of time and money (the beers were $7. 50 each, cover was five bucks, and the tips) and should have been spending both cash and time elsewhere.

I'll give it another try sometime when I'm in town during the week, but really felt they did their reputation no favors with me

A Bubba Here
05-29-12, 07:07
Was this your first ever strip joint experience? Sure sounds like it. Who puts all their tips out on the stage and eects the strippers to know which is a tip and which is from the "pool" your pulling from. Dude keep your money in your pocket and if there isn't any good poontang dancing don't sit at the stage.

Not only was it Sunday but it's a holiday weekend, people are at cookouts. Not a strip joint so the good looking chicks aren't there.

Check out CV and hire your own "stripper".

I went to EB for the first time tonight, and boy did it disappoint. To be fair, it was a Sunday night, but I walked out of there feeling like I just threw my money down the drain.

About ten girls and a reasonably busy clientele, again, good for a Sunday. Of the ten girls working, about half were so unattractive I would have paid them to stay away. The moment I paid my cover and walked up to the bar, I was under pursuit. I hadn't even ordered a beer yet when I felt a hand on my shoulder. A chubby black girl started rubbing my shoulders and asking my name. I was polite, but after a couple pleasantries told her that I had just walked in and needed time to get my bearings.

I went to sit at the stage, where the three girls dancing were all 3 or 4s at best. Still, I put my dollars near my beer and got ready to give some tips out, just to stay friendly. The first girl took the bills I gave her and moved on, but the second one came over, reached around my beer, and grabbed all ten of the bills I had there as if that was her tip! I didn't say anything, but I was glad I hadn't set all my singles out.

While I was sitting at my seat, an older woman with bright cherry red & blonde hair came up behind me. I'd seen her before I sat down, she looked to be in her late thirties at least, I'd even guess forties. Saggy and baggy. She leaned over and said "I've been here eight years, I can show you some real fun." Then she reached around and started rubbing me through my pants. I made a hurried excuse and she left me alone.

The next girls on stage included one actual looker. She was thin but not skinny, nice firm little tits, blonde hair, pretty face. Before she made it over to my side, another older blonde with fake tits and stretch marks on her belly got to me first. Gave her a decent tip, fine, be nice. Finally the looker got to me, and danced very quickly and took my tip. I had planned to ask her for a LD, but she was gone so fast I didn't even know what happened. Apparently the next guy down was a regular, because she spent about five minutes with him (compared to thirty seconds with me) and just nodded at him as she left, which was his cue for a LD, I guess, because off they went when she came off stage.

Totally disappointing, I felt like I blew a bunch of time and money (the beers were $7. 50 each, cover was five bucks, and the tips) and should have been spending both cash and time elsewhere.

I'll give it another try sometime when I'm in town during the week, but really felt they did their reputation no favors with me

Craven Morehed
05-29-12, 10:19
keep your money in your pocket and if there isn't any good poontang dancing don't sit at the stage.

Not only was it Sunday but it's a holiday weekend, people are at cookouts. Not a strip joint so the good looking chicks aren't there.Ditto, one bill at a time preferably a Ghost Washington.

FunForTwo
05-30-12, 11:11
Stopped by the Blue mid-afternoon last week. Took a LD with a pettie blond after she gave me the EB handshake. EB handshake picked up again in the LD. I stated I only had $50 on me so the dance stopped at one. A little while later the gal comes up to me and offers to go to my car for $50 (I assume to finish the hand shake). Told her I think about it. The more I thought about it the more it didn't feel right. Who knows what might have been in the parking lot even at mid-day. Any thoughts on this? Anyone done it?

Watching4U
05-30-12, 17:57
You made the right decision. A handshake could have taken place with a re visit to the LD area. Unless love was in the air, why would any dancer want to "suit up" for an afternoon adventure in the parking lot at mid day?

Cheeckymonkey
05-30-12, 18:14
One of the CT guys may chastise me, but I would have gone for it. Not in Springfield, which is my usual haunt, but at EB? Hell yes! It's not like some places where an outside trip is dangerous.

CM.

Stopped by the Blue mid-afternoon last week. Took a LD with a pettie blond after she gave me the EB handshake. EB handshake picked up again in the LD. I stated I only had $50 on me so the dance stopped at one. A little while later the gal comes up to me and offers to go to my car for $50 (I assume to finish the hand shake). Told her I think about it. The more I thought about it the more it didn't feel right. Who knows what might have been in the parking lot even at mid-day. Any thoughts on this? Anyone done it?

FunForTwo
06-01-12, 11:08
Well here is the thing that puzzles me about the invitation to go outside. The $50 was offered in the LD area, why not just get it there, what is to gain by going out to my car? (Unless there is a plan to steal something it would seem nothing is to gain). Of course maybe she was madly in love with me! . Maybe she was super horny, maybe whe wanted to split her recent lottery ticket winnings with me, etc. Gee maybe I should have gone!

Swm11
06-01-12, 15:16
Well here is the thing that puzzles me about the invitation to go outside. The $50 was offered in the LD area, why not just get it there, what is to gain by going out to my car? (Unless there is a plan to steal something it would seem nothing is to gain). Of course maybe she was madly in love with me! . Maybe she was super horny, maybe whe wanted to split her recent lottery ticket winnings with me, etc. Gee maybe I should have gone!Maybe she was going to give you a little more than a handshake?

Plus probably a lot less for her to worry about in your car than trying to hide things while your sitting in a chair.

Cheeckymonkey
06-01-12, 17:13
That's what I'm thinking, plus then less you have to slip the bouncer or the bartender or the club.

Maybe she was going to give you a little more than a handshake?

Plus probably a lot less for her to worry about in your car than trying to hide things while your sitting in a chair.

Wolfman Jack
06-02-12, 05:08
That's what I'm thinking, plus then less you have to slip the bouncer or the bartender or the club.Bingo. She keeps all the proceeds.

Herodotus
06-03-12, 17:48
Went to EB. Was very impressed. It was a Friday between 5-6:30, and the place was hopping. Girls were a lot better than I expected. Most were 7s or 8s. No real ugly ones at all. First girl that came to me was Asian. We had a LD for 20, and she finished the deed for 60. Could not believe how out in the open everything was, and yet.

Next girl (30 mins later) was a Colombian with an incredible body. 1.5 for fifteen minutes, but I did not need that long at all. They both mentioned a room for 100 in the back, but that was all going to the house. Also was quoted 275 from another pretty young spanish girl. I could see this place being an amazing way to dump money quick.

I will say I was very impressed with how clean the environment was, LD was a little dank and a little too well lit IMHO, but other than that the place was set up nice. Was surprised on how little dancing goes on the stage. Girls seemed like they could not wait to get off and go chat with patrons. I am a decent looking guy, and I was also surprised that I did not have a ton of girls coming up to me. Usually, I am pestered quite a bit, but they had me second guessing myself that night.

Live and learn. Be safe.

Wolfman Jack
06-07-12, 05:31
Went to EB. Was very impressed. It was a Friday between 5-6:30, and the place was hopping. Girls were a lot better than I expected. Most were 7s or 8s. No real ugly ones at all. First girl that came to me was Asian. We had a LD for 20, and she finished the deed for 60. Could not believe how out in the open everything was, and yet.

Next girl (30 mins later) was a Colombian with an incredible body. 1.5 for fifteen minutes, but I did not need that long at all. They both mentioned a room for 100 in the back, but that was all going to the house. Also was quoted 275 from another pretty young spanish girl. I could see this place being an amazing way to dump money quick.

I will say I was very impressed with how clean the environment was, LD was a little dank and a little too well lit IMHO, but other than that the place was set up nice. Was surprised on how little dancing goes on the stage. Girls seemed like they could not wait to get off and go chat with patrons. I am a decent looking guy, and I was also surprised that I did not have a ton of girls coming up to me. Usually, I am pestered quite a bit, but they had me second guessing myself that night.

Live and learn. Be safe.Put out a wad of $20 bills in front of you and just watch how many girls zero in on you for your good looks. That's the only look that they're interested in, don't kid yourself.

Toady
06-10-12, 08:36
From what I understand, there is no more free cover during the day. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what the doorman told me the last time I was there a few weeks ago.I think that's right. The old policy was no cover but there was a one drink minimum purchase. The new policy is a $5 (or $10 cover) but no drink minimum purchase.

NewAgain
06-11-12, 12:38
Yeah. No min. 5$ cover. Still a bargin and the day talent really does go out of their way to make you feel good!

I think that's right. The old policy was no cover but there was a one drink minimum purchase. The new policy is a $5 (or $10 cover) but no drink minimum purchase.

Lapdog2
06-11-12, 19:09
The skank bartender was yelling "you have to buy a drink!"

Also heard they now have A mens room attendent selling mints and cologne (joy joy)

Lapdog2
06-11-12, 19:14
Nice set up, No lunch time cover and not 2/1, but 3/1 dance specials OMG!

Hooked up with a sexy brazillian named Kiara blond be cupper with typical Latin moves in the private dance area.

Free popcorn too! Beer prices only $4 Only negative was there was only 2 dancers on at 1pm. I should'nt be posting this.

Here because I don't want to many mongers over there grabbing my girl kiara!

NewAgain
06-13-12, 10:04
First off. You go to a strip club, and can't buy ONE drink? I order a club soda if I don't want a beer, the 4 bucks won't kill me.

Secondly, you do your business, and walk right out of the mens room. No cover charge in there. Remember, the place dies if we don't come in!

Also heard they now have A mens room attendent selling mints and cologne (joy joy)

Lapdog2
06-13-12, 16:15
I just love the fact that sweethearts is offering 3/1 ($30) lap dances

No cover on day shift, and cheaper beers. The contact level was equal to blue. I will go to both.

Clubs, I just hope the extra competition will spur the blue into specials or losing the dayshift cover.

Wolfman Jack
06-14-12, 00:29
Nice set up, No lunch time cover and not 2/1, but 3/1 dance specials OMG!

Hooked up with a sexy brazillian named Kiara blond be cupper with typical Latin moves in the private dance area.

Free popcorn too! Beer prices only $4 Only negative was there was only 2 dancers on at 1pm. I should'nt be posting this.

Here because I don't want to many mongers over there grabbing my girl kiara!Kiara has been there for years. She used to be a pest and try to get me to do LD's every time I walked into the place. She finally got the message after rejecting her every single time and now just says hello, which is a nice change of pace.

Adobe
06-14-12, 09:14
Stopped by the Blue mid-afternoon last week. Took a LD with a pettie blond after she gave me the EB handshake. EB handshake picked up again in the LD. I stated I only had $50 on me so the dance stopped at one. A little while later the gal comes up to me and offers to go to my car for $50 (I assume to finish the hand shake). Told her I think about it. The more I thought about it the more it didn't feel right. Who knows what might have been in the parking lot even at mid-day. Any thoughts on this? Anyone done it?Fella, I would take a 50 LCD over an in-house hurried lap dance any old day. She works at the club a few feet away, so what's she going to do in the parking lot. Try to steal yer car? In the Lap Dance area you've got other customers, girls and the bouncer poking their heads in a lot of the time. In a car, especially relocated to a more private spot, you've got more privacy and a little more time, a 10 minute handshake instead of a 2 minute jackhammer jerkoff. Ifitwere me, I'd have jumped.

At the car date. Just my 2 cents.

Prober
06-14-12, 17:49
Nice to see they might be getting the message that a $30 LD with a camera staring at you is keeping people like me away.

This used to be my hangout club until I moved to EB. It just wasn't worth it anymore.

Tiger 37
06-17-12, 01:36
Kiara has been there for years. She used to be a pest and try to get me to do LD's every time I walked into the place. She finally got the message after rejecting her every single time and now just says hello, which is a nice change of pace.Went to Sweethearts after viewing the reports on Friday. Place was dead with only one girl there, Kiara. Went with her to a lap dance and she is very friendly and all over you. We got into some serious touching and I thougt that it may go farther but it was a intro to the CR room. However once she gave me the price I was like no I don't think so. Kiara would be a blast in the sack as she is fun but not in some room for 250.

So left there fired up and stopped by the AMP in Vernon which is down the road. Went in and paid the mamasan who was also the hostess. About 50 yrs old but actually a really nice body for her age and very friendly. TS is actually self serve stand up shower which was different. Massage was actually pretty good with lotion and good pressure. The finish was good and she allowed UTC roaming all over and had a nice hard "C" set. Standard price 60 + 40.

Tiger

Herodotus
06-17-12, 20:30
Went to Sweethearts after viewing the reports on Friday. Place was dead with only one girl there, Kiara. Went with her to a lap dance and she is very friendly and all over you. We got into some serious touching and I thougt that it may go farther but it was a intro to the CR room. However once she gave me the price I was like no I don't think so. Kiara would be a blast in the sack as she is fun but not in some room for 250.

So left there fired up and stopped by the AMP in Vernon which is down the road. Went in and paid the mamasan who was also the hostess. About 50 yrs old but actually a really nice body for her age and very friendly. TS is actually self serve stand up shower which was different. Massage was actually pretty good with lotion and good pressure. The finish was good and she allowed UTC roaming all over and had a nice hard "C" set. Standard price 60 + 40.

TigerSelf-Serve? Does she help at all? Sounds kind of lame. One of my favorite parts is the TS, and I wish they had a place that offered a real soapy / nuru like you see in the "movies." Will have to check it out.

By the way, what time were you are Sweethearts? Did you ask about TO with Kiara? Where was she on the looks scale?

Sorry about all the questions, just feel like the board has been really dead lately, and I am looking for some new ideas.

Thanks for coming in.

Lapdog2
06-18-12, 09:47
Was it still 3 dances for $30 in the LD Room?

Craven Morehed
06-19-12, 17:32
Self-Serve? Does she help at all? Sounds kind of lame. One of my favorite parts is the TS, .Sounds like he is talking about New Seoul, only help you get with the TS there is they turn on the water to warm it up.

Prober
06-19-12, 19:28
Spent this afternoon at EB. My ATF, Stephanie was there, looking as fantastic as ever. So good that I did 2 LD sessions with her. Just can't get enough of that. My other ATF's; Yesenia, Sasha, Marcella were there. It got fun, since Yesenia and Sasha like to keep me for themselves.

Toady
06-23-12, 06:29

Also heard they now have A mens room attendent selling mints and cologne (joy joy) I don't think EB has any "skank" bartenders. They're all lookers to me, especially the Milfy blonde with the great smile.

Regarding the men's room attendant, I've not seen this. I went to the Blue 3 nights in a row a couple weeks ago and did not see any attendant.

Craven Morehed
06-30-12, 10:42
I don't think EB has any "skank" bartenders. They're all lookers to me, especially the Milfy blonde with the great smile.

Regarding the men's room attendant, I've not seen this. I went to the Blue 3 nights in a row a couple weeks ago and did not see any attendant.I was there last night (Friday) , the attendant was there.

And no skank bartenders either.

Dante080
07-02-12, 11:15
Went to EB around 5ish on Friday. Slow when I got there. Most dancers seemed disinterested but then again it was the end of shift. Talent level was lower than on previous visits, mostly older dancers with bolt on tits. After a few hours was approached by Michelle (after she approached I think every guy there first) I liked what she had to say and asked what the cr would cost. She said 6, but since I had been told 3 by others before that's all I brought and held firm. She agree. Had a great time. All promises were delivered. Probably won't to cr again just because I think I get more bang for my buck with a lapdance.

Condor2
07-06-12, 11:09
My report on EB. Visit quite often. Lately, however, began to notice some things that are, well. A turn off. First: Whomever owns the place. Please DO NOT let the large African Male EAT AT THE BAR. Watching him eat that stuff is like watching a pit-bull work a hot-dog. Just plain disgusting. So, if you're out there reading, please tell the hired help to eat in the back-office spaces. It's just good business sense.

Another point: There is one waitress, I saw her the other day, and she is surely a road-hard-put-away-wet type of bar skank. That's the only way to characterize her. The others are all very nice. Onto the club review:

Was approached by the usual Brazilian contingent. All offer services in the back room etc. Surprise? Also, was approached by Ayla (I think but couldn't hear her name). Part Japanese / Asian. Offered me just about anything under the Tuscan Sun. Declined and stuck with the basics. Lap Dance and BBJ for a great end to the night.

Anyway. Great club. But, as I wrote, have the hired help eat in another place. Who wants to sit at the bar and watch pigs eat.

CTHuskie
07-07-12, 19:32
My buddy gives me rave reviews about a new black girl by the name of ONYX.

Unfortunately, my buddy is way too biased to believe.

Anyone have any reports on this girl?

The Novice
07-08-12, 04:01
My buddy gives me rave reviews about a new black girl by the name of ONYX.

Unfortunately, my buddy is way too biased to believe.

Anyone have any reports on this girl?Overall a good time, but hard to deal with as everything is a joke with her. Very hot, great moves, pretty good LD but just enough to keep you gong back but not cumming back, but then I usually stop at 2 anyway. The boob job is excellent though. TO is almost certainly available, but never cared enough to discuss price. A few other gems that are newer at EB.

Gdgguy
07-08-12, 19:11
I've been going to the Blue over 10 yrs (week days-daytime). Today (Sunday) I was approached by Alexis. Beautiful girl. Flawless body. Perfect and natural in every way. Anyways, educates me to the fee schedule. Champagne room is normally $400. But since it was Sunday, she's discounting to $350 (not sure if she was including the house fee)."sure to have a good time.". Offers a test dance. Amused by this, I partake one dance. Nothing spectacular, but she assures me it will be far more pleasing for the $350 version. I decline, since I've always been able to get champagne room for $300 total in the back (near parking lot) ; and $350 near DJ booth forever. Didn't see anyone take her to the Champagne room, but I'm sure someone will fall for it. Just lettin' ya know.

Tiger 37
07-09-12, 00:04
My report on EB. Visit quite often. Lately, however, began to notice some things that are, well. A turn off. First: Whomever owns the place. Please DO NOT let the large African Male EAT AT THE BAR. Watching him eat that stuff is like watching a pit-bull work a hot-dog. Just plain disgusting. So, if you're out there reading, please tell the hired help to eat in the back-office spaces. It's just good business sense.

Another point: There is one waitress, I saw her the other day, and she is surely a road-hard-put-away-wet type of bar skank. That's the only way to characterize her. The others are all very nice. Onto the club review:

Was approached by the usual Brazilian contingent. All offer services in the back room etc. Surprise? Also, was approached by Ayla (I think but couldn't hear her name). Part Japanese / Asian. Offered me just about anything under the Tuscan Sun. Declined and stuck with the basics. Lap Dance and BBJ for a great end to the night.

Anyway. Great club. But, as I wrote, have the hired help eat in another place. Who wants to sit at the bar and watch pigs eat.Dude,

Did you get that in LD room or CR room and if CR room what was price.

Tiger

Condor2
07-09-12, 01:02
Dude,

Did you get that in LD room or CR room and if CR room what was price.

TigerIn the LD area along the left wall, seat 1. 2x. First, .7 and the second 1.

Lapdog2
07-09-12, 20:13
Not bad, Day shift with 5-6 girls.

Only negative was the girls didn't want to honor the posted 3 for 1 dance special. (only reson I was there) they just don't understand $30 for 8 minutes is better than 0$ for me not going there. Oh well and the complaines name rymes with sierra. (and she's been there for years)

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Tiger 37
07-11-12, 01:46
Went to Sweethearts last night to check the scenery. There were four dudes and three girls and only one was halfway decent. Talked into LD in back room an girl wanted me to give her money and work from there. Not always a good outcome so I gave her 40 and she gave me two decent LD withn not much play. Decided to leave and try EB.

EB was ten times better, about 15 girls of all races and sizes but none fat or ugly. Was first hit up by tall black stripper with huge bolt ons and a large forehead and lots of make-up. Decided to pass and was then approached by "paula", short brazlian / domincian with long black hair, bolt ons and a decent body for her age. She gave the handshakeand asked if I remembered her. Anywas we go for dance and there is four or five other guys in LD area. She first quotes me. 3 for the CR which I declined and then she quoted me. 14 for CFS in LD area. Figured what the hell as it was getting late and I was ready as ever. She actually had a good methoed and was able to put into play with minimal notice by anyone else. She rode a while until I finished and then waited while I covered and told me to see her again. A little on the expensive side especially with the cover charge on a Tuesday night but what the hell.

Tiger

NewAgain
07-16-12, 09:05
Stopped by the B at around 4pm. Decent talent. The typical older Asian gal was working it hard for CR, I refused, did a couple LDs with her but wasn't feeling it, although she kept placing my digits in the funniest places. Went back to bar, then hit up the older brazilian gal with the White bra look. We did a ld, she was very open, told me to take it out, asked if I wanted to, well, you know, finish, I said sure, she proceeded to spit on jr, spoke some Russian and so forth. We finished, all I had on me was 47 greenies. She went a bit ape shit and I said, hey next time, set your price before you preceed. Probably will avoid that place again on Friday, and just do my usual Sunday or Monday nooners.

Sutigel2
07-16-12, 19:25
I for one am a little sick of the upsell from girls, especially after you are done. Let me guess, she wanted 100? This isn't an eb problem. It's an old one and happens everywhere. Shit, a girl undid my fly once without asking and started to go to work. I wasn't into it at the time for a few reasons (one of them was money). I stopped her after a few seconds and she demanded money or she would go apeshit. She said she gets 100 once the pants are unzipped. Good to see nuguy coming out ahead in one of these transactions.

Stopped by the B at around 4pm. Decent talent. The typical older Asian gal was working it hard for CR, I refused, did a couple LDs with her but wasn't feeling it, although she kept placing my digits in the funniest places. Went back to bar, then hit up the older brazilian gal with the White bra look. We did a ld, she was very open, told me to take it out, asked if I wanted to, well, you know, finish, I said sure, she proceeded to spit on jr, spoke some Russian and so forth. We finished, all I had on me was 47 greenies. She went a bit ape shit and I said, hey next time, set your price before you preceed. Probably will avoid that place again on Friday, and just do my usual Sunday or Monday nooners.

Dante080
07-18-12, 15:14
First thing I learned at EB was talk money first. You never know what these girl will do if they feel cheated. Most are willing to talk money before the dance. Play it safe because all we need it one guy to try and get one over on a dancer who makes it a big deal to have the whole thing come crashing down.

Sutigel2
07-18-12, 15:45
I absolutely agree, but that onus falls on the girl as well. I am in no way advocating that people try to cheat dancers out of money, but the dancer can't pull this "oh by the way, you owe me another $100 " after the fact. That's right up there with trying to overcharge for # of songs and lying about extras as far as strip club scams go.

First thing I learned at EB was talk money first. You never know what these girl will do if they feel cheated. Most are willing to talk money before the dance. Play it safe because all we need it one guy to try and get one over on a dancer who makes it a big deal to have the whole thing come crashing down.

Condor2
07-18-12, 22:43
I absolutely agree, but that onus falls on the girl as well. I am in no way advocating that people try to cheat dancers out of money, but the dancer can't pull this "oh by the way, you owe me another $100 " after the fact. That's right up there with trying to overcharge for # of songs and lying about extras as far as strip club scams go.Interesting string here. Upon exiting last Saturday, could have been Friday, happen upon a man lying on the ground, covered in his own blood. With some on the concrete, incoherently yelling toward the doorman, 'What the fuck is wrong with you MF'er. You're responsible. Etc'. I don't know if the dude on the ground was nailed for bagging one. Or simply being an ass. But the entire scene was surreal. What happens next. A gun-fight. Whatever it was that did happen I'm sure lands somewhere between between the two stories I'm sure. Anyway. Bummer and, and eye-opener.

Stoner
07-19-12, 01:49
Strippers trying to coerce more money out of a customer at a strip club? You don't say? Dancers wanting to sucker men for their money?

Big boy pants, gents. When entering the squared circle, defend yourself at all times.

Not that I do not sympathize. But dancers should not be negotiating money upfront for sex in a club. Not saying they don't. But its a recipe for disaster. What do you think would happen if the state pulls their liquor license? Do you remember Teddy's?

But hey. Its not like the Liquor Control Division folks in CT aren't strict or have any authority.

BballDmx
07-19-12, 11:09
I absolutely agree, but that onus falls on the girl as well. I am in no way advocating that people try to cheat dancers out of money, but the dancer can't pull this "oh by the way, you owe me another $100 " after the fact. That's right up there with trying to overcharge for # of songs and lying about extras as far as strip club scams go.I have been going to the Blue for about 8 years. I use to go about 2-4 times a month a few years back but now stop in once every few months. I know a lot of the girls in there from talking with most (I rarely get dances and have never gone to the cr). However, I had one bad experience from a Puerto Rican girl Layla, I think that was her name. She is about 5-10 ish with her heels and has a few tattoos but ended up going for a dance one night and we got in halfway through a song and I ended up saying I only wanted 2 songs because I only had $40 on me. So she finishes the half song and goes 2 more songs. I go to pay her and she tries telling me I owe her $100 cause she danced for 5 songs. I hadn't been drinking that night and I get the feeling she thought I was drunk cause my 3 buddies were wasted (I was driving that night). Long story short she started swearing at me and saying she was going to get the bouncer and I told her go ahead.

So the big black bouncer comes over and we know eachother from me always watching baseball and sports at the bar and talking with him. He asks me what happened I told him exactly what happened and then he asked the girl. I just laughed at her story as she said she danced for me for a half hour, etc. The bouncer says my name and goes I know you don't go back there often can you just pay her $60 for that extra half song and lets just be on our way. I paid her $60 and now tell everyone I know when I'm in there to not get dances from her.

Does anyone know when Jolie will be back? She use to treat me very well for dances and would even give me free dances every now and then. I saw her a little over a month ago and she had told me she was moving to Miami but would be coming back every now and then for a week. I had meant to go see her before she left but had other plans get in the way of seeing her during his last weekend.

Dante080
07-19-12, 12:48
Strippers trying to coerce more money out of a customer at a strip club? You don't say? Dancers wanting to sucker men for their money?

Big boy pants, gents. When entering the squared circle, defend yourself at all times.

Not that I do not sympathize. But dancers should not be negotiating money upfront for sex in a club. Not saying they don't. But its a recipe for disaster. What do you think would happen if the state pulls their liquor license? Do you remember Teddy's?

But hey. Its not like the Liquor Control Division folks in CT aren't strict or have any authority.Who's talking about sex here? It's just my beliefe that you should tell the dancer what your looking for, ie number of songs, ect and work out finances before hand. Solves the upsale issue and prevents misunderstandings.

Stoner
07-19-12, 21:48
Who's talking about sex here? It's just my beliefe that you should tell the dancer what your looking for, ie number of songs, ect and work out finances before hand. Solves the upsale issue and prevents misunderstandings.This is a board for discussing sex, after all. But hey. I won't judge you or any one else. Who wouldn't want to keep from getting hustled? No shame in that. Yet, how many chicks have we hustled, in order to get a whole lot more than they might want to give?

In any case, there is a way to do things, and then there is a way to get things done. Being upfront about the number of dances is important. The 2 dance drill is always in effect. Just always remember that she's out trying to hustle as much as the gent who's mongering the strip club is trying to hustle. When I see a dancer hustle some guy who's drunk. I've yet to feel too bad about it. Its usually quite harmless loss for the gent.

Sometimes you come across a gem who knows that if she balances the karma, she'll reap the rewards. They, however, are the exception and never the rule. Always protect your neck.

Dante080
07-20-12, 22:18
Stopped by this afternoon little after 3. Earliest I've ever been here. Day shift. First got 2 dances from Marcella. Not bad, but felt mechanical, kept doing the same 4 moves over and over. On a positive note she smelled like sweet tart candies. Did offer what I was looking for so went to Asia, who gave me what I was looking for. She always tries to get you to go to the cr but don't they all.

Wendsoon
07-21-12, 19:59
I absolutely agree, but that onus falls on the girl as well. I am in no way advocating that people try to cheat dancers out of money, but the dancer can't pull this "oh by the way, you owe me another $100 " after the fact. That's right up there with trying to overcharge for # of songs and lying about extras as far as strip club scams go.I have 2-3 rip off experiences in EB. The first girl was Regin / Rejin. She used to work in EB 4-5 months back. I never saw her lately. She did 1. 5 LD and charged me for 3 LD. I was little drunk that night hence I gave the money she asked. The second time was with a tall (tallest in EB I have ever seen on Fri / Sat night) Blonde girl with curly hair and dressed black. This happened 2-3 months back. She just did 2 songs and asked for 4 songs. I did not give her any money, and then she called the bouncer. I knew the bouncer and explained him. He asked her to collect the money for just 2 songs. I thanked him later. There was another incident with Brazilian girl who said during first LD that if I "HE" within 4 songs then I had to pay her $100. I stopped with the first song and never asked her again for a dance. With my experience in EB, you can always tell the dancer (LD) to let you know at the start of each song.

Lapdog2
08-13-12, 19:30
3/$30 special, only needed 2 songs though, will repeat.

Herodotus
08-14-12, 08:44
3/$30 special, only needed 2 songs though, will repeat.Specifics? When? What day? Regular thing?

Wendsoon
08-15-12, 01:44
Specifics? When? What day? Regular thing?This offer has been going on for a while. Not all girls will do this "official" deal. You can still bargain. The girls are mostly average or below in looks. Couple of bartenders were hot. Nice little club.

Thetsm
09-03-12, 11:27
Stopped by the old favorite driving between Hartford and Boston. Compared to my recent trips to Marios in Webster and CL in Providence, the gals at EB at least on this night were bad. Most were in the 3 to 6 scale, very large, lots of ugly bolt ons, and mixed ethnicities. English not a common language and one of the reasons I go to a strip club is to have a conversation with a cute gal. There were about 10-15 gals working and a lot of guys since today (Monday) is Labor Day and many folks were out on Sunday evening. Found a cute young white spinner type on stage and had a pleasant conversation at the rail. Was in somewhat of a hurry, so invited her for dances after she was finished on stage. Very pleasant gal, younger, thinner, small breasted. Just my type. Got three LDs from her at $20 with good two way contact (only thing she said was no FIV). I always think that the songs here for LDs are shorter than other places but I may be wrong. Continued nice conversation and she was willing to play in VIP but prices seemed much too high. $$ for 15 min and $$$ for 30, with $ going to house. Pretty certain she was going to be quasi-GFE type and she said no translator would be needed. She hinted room for negotiation but the $ house fee is extreme. I will return when she works and try to bargain down and troll for take out. All in all, continues to be a pleasant rest stop off of I-84. LDs at $20 are reasonable and decent contact. However, quality of gals and value of action seem less than Marios and Providence clubs like CL, where I have gotten BBBJ plus+ for the price of the LDs and there were multiple cute gals to pick from.

The Antagonist
09-06-12, 10:38
Best stripclub experience I ever had that's all I got to say.

Prober
09-07-12, 17:52
I'm on vacation next week. If my boss wants to get in touch with me, tell him to call EB and have them look for the guy who they can't get to leave the LD room.

Stoner
09-08-12, 17:30
Has EB become a church, sending forth groups of profligate bastards to testify to the goodness of the LD? :)

LOL! Please continue to flood EB, gents. It is appreciated! I'm meeting refugee dancers from EB like crazy as of recently. Its like getting setup in volleyball for a well. The spike. So, again. Thank you! From Sweethearts, to Hollywood, to Centerfolds, and as far north as Mardis Gras II. thank you!

Prober. My man. If you hit the Blue up all week, at least carve your name on the table or something. Leave something a bit more permanent behind besides just your DNA sample on the back of a LD chair. Ok? . Have fun! I'll be there myself on Sunday night as usual. I'll look for some crazy guy writing the word "PROBER WUZ HERE!"

Meanwhile, I have to report that Vernon Sweethearts has been slow as hell, relatively speaking. Which means things get more interesting. The bartender has now taken to dancing, lap dances (even did a three for 30 with a gent!) , etc. Hell, the other day she literally lit her tits on fire for all too see. And let dancers (and a few well tipping gents) take shots out of her navel. Just last night, a former dancer from EB took a shot of Patron from between her ass cheeks. Yes, its just that slow that everyone is getting involved. Thank you, EB. The goodness ripples out in good tidings.

Wolfman Jack
09-09-12, 10:43
Meanwhile, I have to report that Vernon Sweethearts has been slow as hell, relatively speaking. Which means things get more interesting. The bartender has now taken to dancing, lap dances (even did a three for 30 with a gent!) , etc. Hell, the other day she literally lit her tits on fire for all too see. And let dancers (and a few well tipping gents) take shots out of her navel. Just last night, a former dancer from EB took a shot of Patron from between her ass cheeks. Yes, its just that slow that everyone is getting involved. Thank you, EB. The goodness ripples out in good tidings.I too, was shocked two weeks ago when I was sitting at the table behind the bar and the gorgeous blonde bartender came up to me and asked if I was interested in a lap dance. She completely caught me off guard. Just assumed she was a dancer doing double-duty, which has been known to occur there on more than one occasion. With their drink specials (and LD specials) , if you can find a decent girl there, you can have yourself a very nice time, on the cheap. I'm working on getting some LD's and takeout from the greeter / I'd checker (I won't say which one).

Prober
09-11-12, 08:21
Damn, Stoner.

You saying Sweethearts may be worth going to again? Last time I was there, early Spring, daytime, place was dead.

Paid 30 bucks a dance with a camera staring at me with a Russian dancer I had seen before.

This was my original handout, Kahoots, before I moved to EB along with the dancers I knew from there.

Stoner
09-12-12, 03:22
Damn, Stoner.

You saying Sweethearts may be worth going to again?

Define dead.

A club that has more regulars than gents can be a monger's paradise, economically. Even when I hit the Blue, I hit the slowest nite I can. Sunday nights. At Sweethearts, I've been able to stretch the funds considerably, holding down the Stoner rule of 2 dances max, and pull some good take out (one that is now a keeper). I don't go into the LD room looking for the alphabet anymore, really. So, again...my definition of dead might be different.

Clearly, If the club has a bunch of fuglies. Well. That club is dead. The best dancer in Sweethearts is probably a 6. 5 on the Stripper scale. The Blue...I'd say about a 7.5 these days. Gold Club recently has, by far, some of the best looking women on the scale. But obviously, the higher the scale, the more gents tend to unbalance the redistribution of wealth in the local strip club market.

However, in our never ending chase of good tail, the higher on the scale, the more drama it is to pull some great take out and sustain it. Far from inconceivable, mind you, if you have some game...just it can take considerable more effort.

I'm not saying Sweethearts is open air about things, either. I don't want to give wrong ideas. But its good cheap fun. No complaints from me to keep on the rotation...and pull some good "strange", as Quagmire oft says.

CrawlerinMA
09-13-12, 14:46
Fellow mongers,

I checked out EB last night and left very unimpressed. First off the place smelled like a toilet backed up both outside and inside. Next the girls were nothing to write home about. They all probably topped at 6. I got a dance from Baby that was so so. Them one from Cindy that was a little better. She offered a HR for $80. I declined. Offered her $40. She declined. LOL. Got the full sales pitch from a slender Haitian for the champagne room. For $300 I could get a BJ. Told her that was outrageous and she said it should cost a lot more. WTF? She left in a huff calling me cheap and then ran and told her girlfriend to avoid me. I patted my wallet and smiled. Got one more dance from an older blonde who's worked there 9 years. She also ppushed the back room. I would have none of it. She told me no FS is to be had there. I left shortly after. I've had much better luck in Providence or even Marios. Was it a bad night or is that business as usual? Pm me if you know the right girls. Also some of these girls have been there a long time. 8 9 years. Holy crap that's a lifetime. Best thing I can say is the beers were reasonable.

Swm11
09-14-12, 13:17
Night?

I've been to EB 3 times, this Tuesday was the most recent.

6 was probably the worst and there was at least one girl for whatever non-bbw body type you could like. The variety was limited to White or Brazilian though.

Everything I've ever heard about EB, points to Nights being much worse than days. Quality and crowd wise days are much better.

I checked out EB last night and left very unimpressed. First off the place smelled like a toilet backed up both outside and inside. Next the girls were nothing to write home about. They all probably topped at 6. I got a dance from Baby that was so so. Them one from Cindy that was a little better.

Craven Morehed
09-15-12, 09:48
Night?

I've been to EB 3 times, this Tuesday was the most recent.

6 was probably the worst and there was at least one girl for whatever non-bbw body type you could like. The variety was limited to White or Brazilian though.

Everything I've ever heard about EB, points to Nights being much worse than days. Quality and crowd wise days are much better.Maybe some weekday nights might be bad, I was there Friday night and the selection was very good, of course it was a lot busier too.

Dante080
09-21-12, 13:35
She told me no FS is to be had there. I left shortly after. I've had much better luck in Providence or even Marios. Was it a bad night or is that business as usual? Pm me if you know the right girls. Also some of these girls have been there a long time. 8 9 years. Holy crap that's a lifetime. Best thing I can say is the beers were reasonable.[/QUOTE]That's odd. I've had girls constant offer FS in VIP.

MyHobby
09-22-12, 16:19
Of course I know its available. I've been sampling for years.

Question is I've been working on one of the day shifters for quite some time. We've advanced from a drink now and again to regular hotel dates when she doesn't feel like working and and even visits to her house when the kids are sleeping. Without dropping names long time day girl, big tits, mom of 2. Should be hints enough to find out if I'm alone here or one of many. Know she's very agreeable to a HJ ITC or even a BJ, just wandering who else is tapping OTC.

Mack Daddy II
09-22-12, 18:05

Question is I've been working on one of the day shifters for quite some time. We've advanced from a drink now and again to regular hotel dates when she doesn't feel like working and and even visits to her house when the kids are sleeping. Without dropping names long time day girl, big tits, mom of 2. Should be hints enough to find out if I'm alone here or one of many. Know she's very agreeable to a HJ ITC or even a BJ, just wandering who else is tapping OTC.Just sent you a PM to compare notes

Xijiangw00
09-22-12, 21:08

Question is I've been working on one of the day shifters for quite some time. We've advanced from a drink now and again to regular hotel dates when she doesn't feel like working and and even visits to her house when the kids are sleeping. Without dropping names long time day girl, big tits, mom of 2. Should be hints enough to find out if I'm alone here or one of many. Know she's very agreeable to a HJ ITC or even a BJ, just wandering who else is tapping OTC.I'll wasn't aware. I'll have to give it a try. I'm usually there on Sunday afternoons so I'll have chat with her longer than I usually do.

I never bothered trying. Thanks for the insight.

Stoner
09-23-12, 04:05
I'll wasn't aware. I'll have to give it a try. I'm usually there on Sunday afternoons so I'll have chat with her longer than I usually do.

I never bothered trying. Thanks for the insight.And. This is how a good thing gets fucked up. Every Tom, Dick, and Xijiang is now going to go postal trying to uncover what's clearly wasn't available to them. If you've known her for so long, never tried, never was offered, so why try now? Cause you read it on the web?

MyHobby clearly was not putting a "Open for Business" sign on her. He was just wanted to compare notes and see get a 360 view. Don't blow up his spot.

(And folks wonder why less intel gets shared on this board in the open.)

Wolfman Jack
09-26-12, 10:56
And. This is how a good thing gets fucked up. Every Tom, Dick, and Xijiang is now going to go postal trying to uncover what's clearly wasn't available to them. If you've known her for so long, never tried, never was offered, so why try now? Cause you read it on the web?

MyHobby clearly was not putting a "Open for Business" sign on her. He was just wanted to compare notes and see get a 360 view. Don't blow up his spot.

(And folks wonder why less intel gets shared on this board in the open.) Amen.

I can only imagine the conversation.

Xijiang: "So, I read on web you have guy like me at your home. Why you never ask me?"

Dancer X: "What? Where did you read this?"

<now she is 100% paranoid and everyone she trusted is now cut off until she gets to the bottom of her new information that never should have been made available to her>

Loose Lips Sink Ships

The Novice
09-27-12, 18:42
Amen.

I can only imagine the conversation.

Xijiang: "So, I read on web you have guy like me at your home. Why you never ask me?"

Dancer X: "What? Where did you read this?"

<now she is 100% paranoid and everyone she trusted is now cut off until she gets to the bottom of her new information that never should have been made available to her

Loose Lips Sink ShipsRemember the 1st rule of Fight Club! Seem to be a few violators recently!

Tn

BostonDude781
10-05-12, 01:38
Trying to go down this weekend but haven't seen any headturners lately. Did see a freshfaced Asian working but didn't have a chance to. Seen a thick black chick with a whip. This was right before Labor Day, any info on these ladies?

ThatGuyyy
10-23-12, 01:23
I live right by EB and I'm thankful. It's honestly the best club I've ever been to by far. Jasmine and this Polish chick whos name I can't remember are stunning and awfully eager for HJ BJ etc.

Tbear1970
10-31-12, 11:24
I read all the stories and finally got a chance to visit last Friday. Kind of a dive from the outside. Big mess finding a space in the shared parking lot too. $5 cover during the day. Once inside, I finally understood what a "Brazilian handshake" is. Got one the moment my ass hit a chair at the bar. Lots of ladies and decent looking mix too. But this little Latina saw my big rookie face and was on me like a bear on a salmon. She had an OK face, spinner body w / see cups dressed in tiny camo shorts and bra for Halloween. She dragged me to the LD area, I received some dirty looks from the Anglo talent at the bar along the way. Jealous that she landed the great white whale before they even stood up I guess.

My butt hits the LD chair and she's got nipples in my face and frees Jr within seconds. 3 songs of handy time and Russian with lots of "Ai, Poppi!" and I'm done. Big rookie mistake: no terms agreed to before it started. She asks for 1. 2. I figured no matter what happened 3 songs is. 75 so I cursed & dropped 1 and split. Special times at EB. Haven't been assaulted like that since a trip to Memphis but that was a lot cheaper. I'll go back wiser & with a cooler head.

Dante080
11-01-12, 09:13
I read all the stories and finally got a chance to visit last Friday. Kind of a dive from the outside. Big mess finding a space in the shared parking lot too. $5 cover during the day. Once inside, I finally understood what a "Brazilian handshake" is. Got one the moment my ass hit a chair at the bar. Lots of ladies and decent looking mix too. But this little Latina saw my big rookie face and was on me like a bear on a salmon. She had an OK face, spinner body w / see cups dressed in tiny camo shorts and bra for Halloween. She dragged me to the LD area, I received some dirty looks from the Anglo talent at the bar along the way. Jealous that she landed the great white whale before they even stood up I guess.

My butt hits the LD chair and she's got nipples in my face and frees Jr within seconds. 3 songs of handy time and Russian with lots of "Ai, Poppi!" and I'm done. Big rookie mistake: no terms agreed to before it started. She asks for 1. 2. I figured no matter what happened 3 songs is. 75 so I cursed & dropped 1 and split. Special times at EB. Haven't been assaulted like that since a trip to Memphis but that was a lot cheaper. I'll go back wiser & with a cooler head.FYI, unless they have changed the price recently, lap dances at EB are $20, not $25. So 3 should have been $60. But a good rule of thumb is that if you leave happy, girls expect to see a Benjamin.

Bad Dawg
11-02-12, 02:01
Redeeming Strippers in California [and Connecticut]

I've had alot of girls telling me the had to pay the clubs to dance, then earn back their money, with penalties for alot of things.

Please read this article.

Exotic Dancers Get $13 Million Payback From Clubs.

Published: Wednesday. 10 Oct 2012 | 4:35 PM ET. CNBC. COM.

It's been three years since the class action began, but it ends with something of a labor law victory for exotic dancers.

Strip Club.

Kelvin Murray | Stone | Getty Images.

A federal judge has approved a $12. 9 million settlement for strippers who claimed their employers helped themselves to their tips and paid less than minimum wage, among other indignities, the Courthouse News Service reports.

Under the settlement, a number of nightclubs will have to treat strippers as either employees or even as shareholders or partners in their ventures. (Read More: Porn's Most Popular Stars.)

And in California, strippers won't have to pay the defendant nightclubs fees in order to perform, as they had to do before the settlement.

The nightclubs. 15 in total, allegedly also fined strippers for a huge list of things, including: for not selling enough drinks, for not being in full costume, for not offering specials, and for not wearing a uniform even though a uniform was not provided.

After legal costs, the massive settlement will go to dancers primarily in California and Nevada, with around seven percent being distributed to dancers in other states."Just have to ask: What about Connecticut dancers? Should we advocate for them?"

Wizard69
11-02-12, 08:52
Connecticut dancers are independent contractors.

Wolfman Jack
11-02-12, 19:30
Connecticut dancers are independent contractors.Which further makes the case for them, as independent contractors should not have to pay a "house fee" in order to work. I highly doubt they get a 1099-R at the end of the year, but that could open up a whole other can of worms come April and tax time.

Banditdog
11-03-12, 13:36
Which further makes the case for them, as independent contractors should not have to pay a "house fee" in order to work. I highly doubt they get a 1099-R at the end of the year, but that could open up a whole other can of worms come April and tax time.Stepping up on the soap-box.

FWIW: Unquestionably, the dancers are some of the most exploited people in the entertainment business. The dancers (independent contractors & employees) are "required" to tip bartenders, DJs, house "moms", and almost always pay a house fee. The clubs that "employ" dancers pay them around $4-5 / hour before withholding taxes, workmens comp, etc. And yes, the do get a 1099 at the end of the year. I know, as I do the taxes for a couple of dancers up here in Mass. The total of all these assessments may vary for day v. Night shifts at some clubs. So most dancers start with a $75-$200 deficit.

It's quite a lot like driving a yellow taxi in NYC; driver leases the cab for around 100 / shift and gets charged for refueling at the end of a shift. Big difference is that (most) cabbies do not have to provide any form of sexual services keep their jobs.

Descended from the soap-box

Lapdog2
11-06-12, 16:46
1pm dayshift visit. 4 girls working, stripper scale rating 4, 6, 6, 8 all white girls.

Not many guys in the club, maybe 5-6 max at one time. I asked about the 3/$30 lap dance special posted and was told by one of the 6's that she would do 2/1. I said " I'm set for now" and she quickly offered "ok I'll do 3/30". Off to the private area for 3 very satisfying songs.

Total spent $54 included Beer $4 , stage tips $4 and $30 for 3/30 special plus $20 tip due to my happiness with dances. At EB this would have run me at least $110. Also sweetheats dance area much more private than EB and you don't get hit up for 90 second jukebox song $.

Lakeman10
11-12-12, 09:58
I agree with the EB prices. Got hit up on the upsell for. 9 by Michelle. Did leave happy but at a higher price. Thanks for the intell and will give it a try.

Lakeman

Willy O
11-12-12, 16:31
I agree with the EB prices. Got hit up on the upsell for. 9 by Michelle. Did leave happy but at a higher price. Thanks for the intell and will give it a try.

LakemanAlthough Michelle comes across as very nice, and she probably is, she thinks she is worth way more than she is. She asked me for $250 to be wrapped around those fake one's in the ld area. Love that butt though.

Prober
11-12-12, 18:01
Since I was off on Veterans Day, and being a veteran, I decided to take it easy and make an afternoon stop at EB.

Finally got to meet Vanessa. Got a couple of LD's from her. She immediatley started in on going to the CR from the start, which turns me off. I like to find out more about a dancer before spending the money on a CR visit. She is very good looking and is one dancer that can actually speak unbroken English.

Got dances also from Sky, Graciella and Claudia.

Lakeman10
11-14-12, 08:18
Although Michelle comes across as very nice, and she probably is, she thinks she is worth way more than she is. She asked me for $250 to be wrapped around those fake one's in the ld area. Love that butt though.OMG those aren't real? LOL. They did keep my ears warm in the LD area. She offered C-Room for $350 and stated it would be real fun. Too rich for me. For that money you could get an in-call with a top notch provider for an hour, not that Michelle isn't a fine looking woman.

Lakeman

CTHuskie
11-21-12, 09:46
Can anyone provide any names of black dancers seen working at EB this week

Or.

Know what black girls will be dancing tonight?

Otis Baccus
11-21-12, 18:41
A few Saturdays ago I was there and got hit up by a Chinese girl that was very forward about Ld and Her availaibilty, knocked me for a loop. Sat at the stage and Watched Anna dance wow. Gorgeous, Smart etc. A knockuout. We got an LD and then Moved to Champagen for a lot of fun. YMMV. But I will be Back again to see her.

BostonDude781
11-22-12, 04:52
Does this girl have long hair and is from Boston? I met someone like this Monday but she said she rarely works?

A few Saturdays ago I was there and got hit up by a Chinese girl that was very forward about Ld and Her availaibilty, knocked me for a loop. Sat at the stage and Watched Anna dance wow. Gorgeous, Smart etc. A knockuout. We got an LD and then Moved to Champagen for a lot of fun. YMMV. But I will be Back again to see her.

Condor2
11-23-12, 11:14
Does this girl have long hair and is from Boston? I met someone like this Monday but she said she rarely works?I was in on Wednesday PM. The only Asian I saw one that looked like she had a VERY large face, BIG lips, and a pretty large top to go with it. She sat at the game located at the far corner nearest the pool table. She was very forward, grabbed Jr. And told me how much fun we'd have in the dance area. If I was more drunk, stoned, or in the mood for someone who looked like a transexual I probably would have said ok. There was nothing overly pretty about this woman that even remotely made me want to try her out. Also, while on that subject, I wish the management would tell the dark-haired drink / shot girl that the customers find it incredibly BOORISH AND A TURN OFF. To have the same drink girl come around every 1/2 hour to ask if I want to drink and, after I refuse, to ask if I'd buy her one. WFT?

BostonDude781
11-23-12, 13:21
That is Coco. I met her on wed too. Yes she is Asian but definitely no stunner. She was talking to another younger Asian girl. This girl has long hair, nice lips and is definitely a stunner. She was busy and didn't get a chance to dance with her. But according to Coco her friend doesn't work often. Maybe I will stop by tonight and see if she

Is there. I saw her Labor Day but haven't. Seen her since.

I in on Wednesday PM. The only Asian I saw one that looked like she had a VERY large face, BIG lips, and a pretty large top to go with it. She sat at the game located at the far corner nearest the pool table. She was very forward, grabbed Jr. And told me how much fun we'd have in the dance area. If I was more drunk, stoned, or in the mood for someone who looked like a transexual I probably would have said ok. There was nothing overly pretty about this woman that even remotely made me want to try her out. Also, while on that subject, I wish the management would tell the dark-haired drink / shot girl that the customers find it incredibly BOORISH AND A TURN OFF. To have the same drink girl come around every 1/2 hour to ask if I want to drink and, after I refuse, to ask if I'd buy her one. WFT?

BostonDude781
11-24-12, 06:01
Went in tonight, slower than a normal Friday. Saw Coco and confirmed her will be in later. Around 9 I did finally see her. We had a nice conversation before venturing for a few dances. Veery sexy and hot. The DJ interrupted us by calling her on stage. We resumed after but did end up in the champagne room. I agree, she is smart and gorgeous. Definitely will be back again for a repeat.

I am pretty sure her something like anna but I know its short name starting with the letter A.

RedSoxGuy
11-28-12, 21:57
Visited Electric Blue on Tuesday afternoon. Even though the talent level was high, this place is going downhill. First, when I go back to the private booths and the girl asks me if I have a dollar for the juke box it just plain bothers me. What did she do with the ones I just stuffed between her boobs while she was on the stage? WTF? I have become used to it, but I don't like it. Second, it used to be they picked a song that lasted 2 minutes, but now they found a new one that lasts only ninety seconds (really!). They have one hand in my pants and the other in my pocket. Of course I know that the only reason these sexy young girls jump on my lap if for the money. But do they have to make it so obvious?

Tiger 37
11-29-12, 03:37
(Sorry posted this in Hartford site by mistake)

Sweethearts and EB

Went to Sweethearts tonight (Wed) and found 3 girls and 2 guys, place was dead. Had a LD with Precious who has a pretty decent body and an okay face. Had three dances and tried to tell me $90. 00 even though there is a big sign as you walk in that says 3 for $30. 00, she got 40 and I left. Went to EB right after and there was about 20 girls and a dozen dudes. Had a LD with Amanda, beautiful and friendly. 40 for two songs and then ran into Salina. Her LD are much better then most and I will end it there. Left happy and will be back, EB is so much better then SH's.

Tiger

Lakeman10
12-10-12, 09:41
Made a visit to SH and was discouraged but not disappointed. Friday afternoon the place was dead. Only one other patron and 3 dancers. Had a very exciting dance from Tera (?) tall, blond, latin dancer. Very friendly. Cost is high at $30 a dance but there is no waiting if you don't have a lot of time. Didn't get rushed and even though my time was limited. All in all not bad except the price. Should be $20 per dance instead of $30.

The Novice
12-10-12, 19:01
Made a visit to SH and was discouraged but not disappointed. Friday afternoon the place was dead. Only one other patron and 3 dancers. Had a very exciting dance from Tera (?) tall, blond, latin dancer. Very friendly. Cost is high at $30 a dance but there is no waiting if you don't have a lot of time. Didn't get rushed and even though my time was limited. All in all not bad except the price. Should be $20 per dance instead of $30.Have they removed the 3 for $30 promotions?

TN

Stoner
12-10-12, 20:55
Don't beleive so. Spoke with a dancer last Friday who did a three for $30 with a customer. He tipped well afterwards and she was happy about it. I also know several who will flat refuse the 3 for 30, cause they get plenty without it. Its just that arbitrary still.

Lapdog2
12-11-12, 13:28
Don't beleive so. Spoke with a dancer last Friday who did a three for $30 with a customer. He tipped well afterwards and she was happy about it. I also know several who will flat refuse the 3 for 30, cause they get plenty without it. Its just that arbitrary still.Guy's don't buckle on the special. I say no thanks if they won't honor it up front. If it's slow enough, they will do it, or one of their co-workers will get the dough. If they honor it an "get er done " I usually tip $20 and they seem happy. Given their location it's the only thing (3/30) that bring people in. If I was paying $30 or even 2/$30, I would just go to EB and have 3 times the selection and higher grade torsos.

Stoner
12-12-12, 00:59
Guy's don't buckle on the special. I say no thanks if they won't honor it up front. If it's slow enough, they will do it, or one of their co-workers will get the dough. If they honor it an "get er done " I usually tip $20 and they seem happy. Given their location it's the only thing (3/30) that bring people in. If I was paying $30 or even 2/$30, I would just go to EB and have 3 times the selection and higher grade torsos.For the known quantity of dancers there at SH in Vernon, they would just flutter off some where else if they weren't making enough (and most will tell you they are not, obviously!). Hell, many would float to EB if it didn't have a stigma amongst dancers all over the state these days. Hell, I hooked up with a dancer in Boston last week that was scared of what she heard about EB.

No offense, but the spots are just different. Thats like comparing EB to PM or Bishop's Corner. You can get a few dances for 60 at EB with grinding+, or you can jizz down the back of some latina's throat for the exact same coin. Different leagues of play.

BostonDude781
12-31-12, 06:45
Haven't been there in a few weeks. But a buddy told me the talent had gone down. I want to venture up there again to see the ladies but not if its horrible. Can anyone confirm this before I make the two hr drive?

Dante080
12-31-12, 14:20
Went to EB Friday. Talent is still the same mostly. Saw some familiar faces, some new ones. Was approached by I think her name is Michelle (columbian, calls everyone papi) who remembered me from like 5 months ago. Asked me 4 times if I wanted a dance thru out the night. Not really aggressivly but I hate to have to say no over and over. She is a massive high baller, but can always be talked down. So I left the ld happy and $ poorer. There was a very got spinner black girl there. Didn't get her name but she said billy Joel plays in the cr

Lapdog2
01-03-13, 20:13
Went to EB Friday. Talent is still the same mostly. Saw some familiar faces, some new ones. Was approached by I think her name is Michelle (columbian, calls everyone papi) who remembered me from like 5 months ago. Asked me 4 times if I wanted a dance thru out the night. Not really aggressivly but I hate to have to say no over and over. She is a massive high baller, but can always be talked down. So I left the ld happy and $ poorer. There was a very got spinner black girl there. Didn't get her name but she said billy Joel plays in the crI've seen her in there, huge badonkadonk booty, alway's says her name Is" Michelle my belle" there's also the 2 tall sisters with the long hair and snow cone nipples. But my all time favorite is "graciella" great dances to happiness for 100.

BostonDude781
01-12-13, 14:03
I went in last night. There are plenty of new girls mixed in with the old. There was some Russian girls there. I did a dance with a tall, long haired Russian. I don't remember her name. Looks I give a 7 but dance maybe at a 3. Very mechanical and boring. Did a dance with girl with curls with a great BIG ass. Nice dance but kept asking for champagne room. So stopped after 2 dances. Had a dance with Sativa I think is her name. Philippines girl, looked nice and smelled like smoke though. Did two dances, nothing amazing and songs was really short. Pretty but not amazing. I ended my night with. Some stage tipping to see some of the new girls. Some girls just snatched the money without even dancing for it. It makes me want to only put no money out until a dancer is actually dancing. I will ty to go back on a long weekend, hopefully things would change by then.

Swm11
01-13-13, 14:21
I went in last night. There are plenty of new girls mixed in with the old. There was some Russian girls there. I did a dance with a tall, long haired Russian. I don't remember her name. Looks I give a 7 but dance maybe at a 3. Very mechanical and boring. Did a dance with girl with curls with a great BIG ass. Nice dance but kept asking for champagne room. So stopped after 2 dances. Had a dance with Sativa I think is her name. Philippines girl, looked nice and smelled like smoke though. Did two dances, nothing amazing and songs was really short. Pretty but not amazing. I ended my night with. Some stage tipping to see some of the new girls. Some girls just snatched the money without even dancing for it. It makes me want to only put no money out until a dancer is actually dancing. I will ty to go back on a long weekend, hopefully things would change by then.For the most part Russians are a waste of time, regardless of what club you go to.

Most of the lackluster reviews I see of EB come from people who go at night.

Zippy2853
01-13-13, 21:37
Most of the lackluster reviews I see of EB come from people who go at night.People should take notes.

Rich Raunchey
01-14-13, 04:05
Sunday night at the blue had a good time with Bella in the lapdance room but I was a little distracted thinking she was dressed like the Ultimate Warrior!

Craven Morehed
01-14-13, 10:40
For the most part Russians are a waste of time, regardless of what club you go to.

Most of the lackluster reviews I see of EB come from people who go at night.I always go at night and have no complaints just got to find the right girl through some trial and error.

Have had good luck with one Russian and bad with another.

BostonDude781
01-14-13, 14:44
Maybe I went on a bad night. I was looking for my Asian girl from my previous visit but I didn't see her. Some girls said she was there but maybe busy. I only stayed an hr or so. I settled for Sativa to try to satisfy my Asian fix. But left wronged. I will try to find her another night. Anyone know the Hong Kong girl from Boston schedule?

Condor2
01-14-13, 17:15
I always go at night and have no complaints just got to find the right girl through some trial and error.

Have had good luck with one Russian and bad with another.Was there on Saturday pm. Usual bunch of ladies. However, there were a couple of very well-built women. One with quite the rack. On the same token however, I was into watching the game so I didn't go for any lds. What I find bothersome is that, even though the cover is $10. And a beer is pretty steep (but it costs more to order a coke BTW. Go figure). Yet, what bothers me the most is the fact that EB never comes back with a house drink. It's like, WTF dudes? So, having stated the obvious: I'm changing over to a new club (I'll find one). I must fork over 20 visits of covers ($200) plus another $500 in drinks over the course of the year. Fuck'them. The talent is dropping off. The prices are too steep. Etc.

Swm11
01-15-13, 14:45
I always go at night and have no complaints just got to find the right girl through some trial and error.

Have had good luck with one Russian and bad with another.You're batting 500 so you're ahead of the game.

I've been to EB only during the day, there's always been at minimum a few dancers that were ones I'd consider dances with.
I had never left the LD area "unhappy".
No trial and error needed.

But if you've got a good thing going at night then run with it.

Swm11
01-15-13, 14:49
People should take notes.There's an excellent thread on best GFE about EB.
Really long but very informative.

Plus the EB regulars over there seem pretty helpful.
I'd definitely check it out if you're looking for info.

CTHuskie
01-18-13, 16:20
Has ONYX, the tall thin black girl with nice large breasts and long hair, been around EB this week?

Were there any black girls at EB last night?

Rich Raunchey
01-19-13, 23:59
Has ONYX, the tall thin black girl with nice large breasts and long hair, been around EB this week?

Were there any black girls at EB last night?There was a fine black women there last Sunday night. About 5'4", Wore a sexy bathing suit looking outfit. Had a lap dance with her a few months back, not too enthusiastic but I'm thinking of going for another just cause she's hot!

AvgUSA
01-20-13, 00:01
Well guys, add this experience to the pile. Should have heeded the advice to not go at night as this was probably the worst strip club experience I've ever had, and has left such a bad taste in my mouth, I will probably avoid EB forever.

Had a night off and some extra cash, so headed up to EB about 7pm. The place wasn't as full as I expected. About 20-30 dancers and maybe 20 guys. Paid the $10 cover, had 3 beers at 3. 50 each. Dumped $30-40 at the rail before making my choice. At that point I had been approached and given the EB handshake too many times to count.

I get approached by B*a a tall brunette, spinner, crazy tight back yard. She asks if I want to go for a dance, I say "maybe", she says or you can go to CR. I ask what I get in the CR, she says whatever I want for $$$, I tell her thats too much and try to negotiate, but she says she can't negotiate the house cut. Tells me she can do it in the LD area for $.5 so I take her up. Spent 10 minute in the LD area, waiting for her to cover me up and jump on, she justs proceeds with a half-assed lackluster HR asking me every 30 seconds if I'm done.

Round 2, I take a completely off the charts (very close to a perfect 10) brunette to LD room, name is M*a. She starts midway through the song that's already on, then of course the next song is that goo goo dolls track thats about 90 seconds. We negotiate CR, I was very specific in my requests, she agreed. The dance was fantastic so I can't complain there, once we're in the CR, then she tries to hit me up for $60 for the dances. Told her no way, it should be comped, and at most I'm paying her $20. Thats when it all started to go downhill. The first 3-4 minutes in the CR were great, after that, no dice. Complete waste of $$$.

All the while I'm getting chatted up by A*a who tells me in detail what she wants to do to me in the CR, hard to believe any girls in that club when you get lied to.

PM for more details, but all said and done I'm out 5 bills for a half assed HJ. I've had better times at Mardi Gras for 1/5th of that stack.

A Bubba Here
01-20-13, 12:08
Dude,

Give me 5 bills and I'll make sure you get a chick that you can fuck the snot out of any way you want and without the headaches!

Well guys, add this experience to the pile. Should have heeded the advice to not go at night as this was probably the worst strip club experience I've ever had, and has left such a bad taste in my mouth, I will probably avoid EB forever.

Had a night off and some extra cash, so headed up to EB about 7pm. The place wasn't as full as I expected. About 20-30 dancers and maybe 20 guys. Paid the $10 cover, had 3 beers at 3. 50 each. Dumped $30-40 at the rail before making my choice. At that point I had been approached and given the EB handshake too many times to count.

I get approached by B*a a tall brunette, spinner, crazy tight back yard. She asks if I want to go for a dance, I say "maybe", she says or you can go to CR. I ask what I get in the CR, she says whatever I want for $$$, I tell her thats too much and try to negotiate, but she says she can't negotiate the house cut. Tells me she can do it in the LD area for $.5 so I take her up. Spent 10 minute in the LD area, waiting for her to cover me up and jump on, she justs proceeds with a half-assed lackluster HR asking me every 30 seconds if I'm done.

Round 2, I take a completely off the charts (very close to a perfect 10) brunette to LD room, name is M*a. She starts midway through the song that's already on, then of course the next song is that goo goo dolls track thats about 90 seconds. We negotiate CR, I was very specific in my requests, she agreed. The dance was fantastic so I can't complain there, once we're in the CR, then she tries to hit me up for $60 for the dances. Told her no way, it should be comped, and at most I'm paying her $20. Thats when it all started to go downhill. The first 3-4 minutes in the CR were great, after that, no dice. Complete waste of $$$.

All the while I'm getting chatted up by A*a who tells me in detail what she wants to do to me in the CR, hard to believe any girls in that club when you get lied to.

PM for more details, but all said and done I'm out 5 bills for a half assed HJ. I've had better times at Mardi Gras for 1/5th of that stack.

AvgUSA
01-20-13, 13:11
Dude,

Give me 5 bills and I'll make sure you get a chick that you can fuck the snot out of any way you want and without the headaches!Seriously, for that price I could have called an agency.

A Bubba Here
01-20-13, 14:02
Seriously, for that price I could have called an agency.No shit Bro! You're f'and crazy to shell out that much dough. You can get two hot Latinas in Waterbury for more than half that amount for an hour! That would be a better use of funds.

Craven Morehed
01-21-13, 10:46
Sounds like the little head took over on ya AvgUSA

Stoner
01-22-13, 00:49
Don't be hard on AvgUSa. It happens. You get in one situation where you are sure you'll get the score. And it fails. As a matter of pride (and satisfaction of the little brain) , you decide you will get wet one way or the other and find a second opportunity to score. You have the resources to do it and so. You do what you feel what you have to do.

Can't count how many that has happened to me over the years.

I will say this, AvgUSA. Its not unusual that a dancer finds "something" to object about and things go south too fast, and too steeply. They are women after all. Nothing new.

BostonDude781
01-22-13, 13:37
Some females are just terrible. AvgUsa just gave us a good outlook who to avoid. Has anyone been to UV? Ehats it like there?

Don't be hard on AvgUSa. It happens. You get in one situation where you are sure you'll get the score. And it fails. As a matter of pride (and satisfaction of the little brain) , you decide you will get wet one way or the other and find a second opportunity to score. You have the resources to do it and so. You do what you feel what you have to do.

I will say this, AvgUSA. Its not unusual that a dancer finds "something" to object about and things go south too fast, and too steeply. They are women after all. Nothing new.

Craven Morehed
01-23-13, 10:55
Some females are just terrible. AvgUsa just gave us a good outlook who to avoid. Has anyone been to UV? Ehats it like there?UV Is hit an miss, sometimes there are some gems there but sometimes there is only

One girl who rates barely 2 on the 1 to 10 scale.

I have only been during the week, maybe on weekends it picks up

Morany
01-23-13, 13:24
Had been working Savanna (New young blonde, not the old Tara) for a few weeks and finally scored some outcall. Of course she never. Does this and ensured me I was the only one. LOL. She appears to be new-ish but knew the ropes quite well. I had fun and the rates were reasonable. Has anybody else had a crack at her? Maybe I'm really the One and only.

Mack Daddy II
01-23-13, 14:54
Had been working Savanna (New young blonde, not the old Tara) for a few weeks and finally scored some outcall. Of course she never. Does this and ensured me I was the only one. LOL. She appears to be new-ish but knew the ropes quite well. I had fun and the rates were reasonable. Has anybody else had a crack at her? Maybe I'm really the One and only.Well maybe not anymore since you have thrown her name out there for everyone

Stoner
01-23-13, 23:35
Yep. Shouldn't put her name on the score board like that.

In any case. I, as well as others, know her. We can compare notes if you'd like. PM me. She's not my type though. So you are quite safe, in that regard. No sloppy seconds to worry about from me, at least. :)

AvgUSA
01-26-13, 12:29
Decided to go exact my revenge last night, and it was sweet. B*a was nowhere to be found, but M*a was there, and she was a prime target. PM for the details, but let's just say I'm not down 5 bills anymore.

Llookn
01-28-13, 09:15
Decided to go exact my revenge last night, and it was sweet. B*a was nowhere to be found, but M*a was there, and she was a prime target. PM for the details, but let's just say I'm not down 5 bills anymore.I'm a new guy on this forum, so don't yet seem to have PM powers yet. But can you tell me if you are talking about M*sa or M*la? Thanks. Hopefully I will be given my PM powers soon.

AvgUSA
01-28-13, 13:50
I'm a new guy on this forum, so don't yet seem to have PM powers yet. But can you tell me if you are talking about M*sa or M*la? Thanks. Hopefully I will be given my PM powers soon.Neither, but I'm only leaving out 1 letter

NewAgain
02-01-13, 20:02
I have hit the Blue several times in the past few months. Always leave happy, sometimes cheaper than others. Never, did the CR, never needed to. There is one older Brazilian, Paula I think that just clicks with me. Simple HR with lotion for. 6 max. Lots of dfk too. Which is nice. But we have all dropped more than we wanted to in places like that.

Watching4U
02-07-13, 19:34
Went on Tuesday. Large attendance in both customers and dancers. LD area vacant. It seems night girls complained to owners girlfriend that certain girls were doing things in the LD area to make additional funds-therefore, making it near impossible for them to make any money. To the rescue, the owners' girlfriend immediately outlawed any extra activity (not sure of the penalty) in the LD area. Even my ATF would not ask me for a dance, but wanted to tell me the reason. Guess we are all going to have to be satisfied with the $5. 00 beers and the knowledge we are making the owner a profit.

Craven Morehed
02-08-13, 10:07
Guess we are all going to have to be satisfied with the $5. 00 beers and the knowledge we are making the owner a profit.Actually the owner is going to lose too. Because I won't go until I hear otherwise.

So basically everybody loses

Herodotus
02-08-13, 14:41
Went on Tuesday. Large attendance in both customers and dancers. LD area vacant. It seems night girls complained to owners girlfriend that certain girls were doing things in the LD area to make additional funds-therefore, making it near impossible for them to make any money. To the rescue, the owners' girlfriend immediately outlawed any extra activity (not sure of the penalty) in the LD area. Even my ATF would not ask me for a dance, but wanted to tell me the reason. Guess we are all going to have to be satisfied with the $5. 00 beers and the knowledge we are making the owner a profit.Good info, but I pray you're wrong. If we can get confirmation, it should be posted ASAP.

Prober
02-12-13, 17:55
After 4 days of moving snow, decided I needed a break for myself.

Visited EB this afternoon. Enjoyed time with Stephanie, Marsella, Julia (back from vacation in Brazil) and Graciella.

Stephanie told me that the girls have been told to watch their activities in the LD area.

Still had a good enough time. Did a CR with Julia.

Ctboobman
02-12-13, 19:19
Swung through Sweethears on the way home from work today for a quick beverage and to spend some cash I made clearing snow. Only girls I saw working were Roxy and Kiara. One thing that was disappointing was that they aren't offering the 3 dance deal anymore. There's a sign on the way into the LD area saying "No more 3/$30. 1 Dance $30 for 5 minutes, each additional dance 4 minutes".

Also, I'm pretty sure my draft beer price was up since the last time I stopped in.

Lapdog2
02-13-13, 14:59
Bye Bye Sweethearts, it was the only reason to go there.Oh well, Back to the Blue or even Centerfolds in Berlin, was there recently and had some nice $20 dances from Electra and Allie. Sweethearts needs to have some sort of special given there off beat location and severe lack of talent. I will miss my 3/30"s
with Kiara though , Hey Business is Business.

Stoner
02-14-13, 00:42
Kiara: Nice bod and she knows how to please a man.

Roxy: A sure thing for any man with $50 to burn.

I can see why you might miss the 3 for $30 with Kiara. But the $50 "30 minute VIP" + donation seemed to fit the bill with her much better.

Personally, I never understood the fascination with 3 for $30 when you can get 30 minutes for $50 + tip and no cameras. Compared to say, hitting the Blue and spending $60+tip for three "3 minute" songs.

(I spent way too much energy thinking about this! Of course, the quality of the dancers does make a difference. I know, I know!)

Basic stripper math, gents:
A stripper rather have the opportunity to make good tip money (yet make nothing sometimes), than make decent consistent money. Not strippers in these parts, at least.

Craven Morehed
02-14-13, 20:15

A stripper rather have the opportunity to make good tip money (yet make nothing sometimes) , than make decent consistent money. Not strippers in these parts, at least.Have you ever seen the pic where a girl is at the chalkboard trying to figure a math problem.

In a thought cloud over her head. Fuck this I'll become a stripper instead LOL.

http://imgace.com/pic/2011/09/math-fuck-this-shi-ill-be-a-stripper/

Stoner
02-15-13, 12:46
Legend. Pure brilliance!

Zeltenia
02-16-13, 03:34
Whats the going rate on these tips? And whats on the menu?

. But the $50 "30 minute VIP" + donation seemed to fit the bill with her much better.

Personally, I never understood the fascination with 3 for $30 when you can get 30 minutes for $50 + tip and no cameras. Compared to say, hitting the Blue and spending $60+tip for three "3 minute" songs.

(I spent way too much energy thinking about this! Of course, the quality of the dancers does make a difference. I know, I know!)

A stripper rather have the opportunity to make good tip money (yet make nothing sometimes) , than make decent consistent money. Not strippers in these parts, at least.

Stoner
02-17-13, 03:09
Whats the going rate on these tips? And whats on the menu?A. Its not a brothel: so there is no "menu".

B. Since there is no "menu", there is no going "rate".

Understand this first and anything said from that point will make sense to you.

It truly is YMMV. If you appeal, you can negotiate. If you are a stinky, fugly mess, than you can expect to get very low MPG. Just sayin'.

Kwagmire
02-17-13, 17:11
Is Savanna / Tara still around anywhere? I used to like to hang with her when she was at the blue a couple years ago, then lost track of her and her phone # changed. Any advice on where she's working now would be greatly appreciated.

PS. I'm not the newb I appear to be. I used to go by the handle JMG a while back, then after a bit of a scary situation I pretty much quit the hobby, and deleted all my accounts.

Had been working Savanna (New young blonde, not the old Tara) for a few weeks and finally scored some outcall. Of course she never. Does this and ensured me I was the only one. LOL. She appears to be new-ish but knew the ropes quite well. I had fun and the rates were reasonable. Has anybody else had a crack at her? Maybe I'm really the One and only.

Stoner
02-19-13, 15:59
Is Savanna / Tara still around anywhere? I used to like to hang with her when she was at the blue a couple years ago, then lost track of her and her phone # changed. Any advice on where she's working now would be greatly appreciated.

PS. I'm not the newb I appear to be. I used to go by the handle JMG a while back, then after a bit of a scary situation I pretty much quit the hobby, and deleted all my accounts.Kwagmire! Welcome back. I've not seen sign of.that- Savanna in a minute myself. She couldn't have fallen too far, I thought she lived in Willimantic?

Any one else know her whereabouts? She's a blonde with a real Mainer accent.

CTHuskie
02-20-13, 08:03
Anyone seen ONYX at Electric Blue the last 7 days?

She is the TALL, SLIM, BLACK girl with ENHANCED BREASTS.

Whose dancing almost always outshines the other girls with,

More energy and movement.

Morany
02-20-13, 08:12
Tara lived in Vernon up until last summer. She claimed to be retired from the clubs but still had a couple of regulars on the side. She had been having some other " issues" as well and might be too far gone now.

Lapdog2
02-21-13, 15:38
Was charged the $5 cover charge this time. (wasn't last time, got lucky I guess) Dancers in attendance were Jada (lookin ruff)

Carla, Natalia, Isabella, Autumn, Michelle, Linda, Julia, and a couple of low levels (4's) I didn't bother getting there names. Not many dances being had this day, Linda and Natalia the only 2 I saw making bank. Got plenty of brazillian hand shakes but no dances, left with a full wallet for a change.

Kwagmire
02-23-13, 15:13
Tara lived in Vernon up until last summer. She claimed to be retired from the clubs but still had a couple of regulars on the side. She had been having some other " issues" as well and might be too far gone now.Thanks, Morany. Good info, but not really what I wanted to hear. Too bad if she's got herself an issue she can't shake. If anyone has any more intel, I'd really appreciate it.

Hi Stoner! Good to see you still kickin', my friend.

MyHobby
02-24-13, 08:51
Dancers in attendance were Jada (lookin ruff)Been putting on some serious weight she cancarry it but really needs to drop 30 lbs.

Plman Smith
02-24-13, 16:41
I stopped by EB. 10 cover, was quickly approached by Nicky (?) 'The Only Polish Girl Working there', spinner body, pretty face. I accepted her offer for dances, after the second she offered that she wouldn't charge for them if I took her VIP. The 300 per 1/2 hr was high but I was pressed for time so I accepted. Nice dance, access to nice firm Bs allowed FIV while presenting her very cute butt. Then the upsell began, another 200 for FS. Nice tease, she all but slipped it in, then asked, I declined so BJ to finish. Her sales pitch for VIP said there was sex back there, but she was a bit sneaky up selling. As an escort 300-400 / hr could maybe be justified, but most expensive BJ I've ever had. Oh yeah be prepared for a 10% fee to use a credit card.

CTHuskie
03-02-13, 10:03
Anyone at EB Friday night March 1st :

Did you happen to notice if ONYX was there?

She is the :

BLACK GIRL.

AMERICAN.

TALL.

SLENDER.

BOOB JOB.

ALWAYS FRIENDLY.

USUALLY AN ACTION-PACKED DANCER.

SHE HAS BEEN ON CV AND BP UNDER VANESSA BERRY AND DAYSHA BLUE

BostonDude781
03-05-13, 13:24
Great funny girl, she was there Friday. I am going to try to visit tonight to see if they got better talent on weekdays or weekends. Usually I'm a weekend guy but lately I can't see any beauties around in weekend.

Anyone at EB Friday night March 1st :

Did you happen to notice if ONYX was there?

She is the :

BLACK GIRL.

AMERICAN.

TALL.

SLENDER.

BOOB JOB.

ALWAYS FRIENDLY.

USUALLY AN ACTION-PACKED DANCER.

SHE HAS BEEN ON CV AND BP UNDER VANESSA BERRY AND DAYSHA BLUE

Wolfman Jack
03-14-13, 15:45
Having it being the 13th day of the third month of the year 2013, and the fact there was a new pope elected, on the night with a crescent moon, I figured what better day to visit Sweethearts. If ever there was going to be something out of the ordinary and actually have a decent time there, this would be the day, right?

Boy, was I wrong. The only positive I can come up with was there was no cover charge (which there usually isn't before 7pm, and if they do charge afterwards, they should be ashamed.)

Walk into the bar, there's the token "friend of the manager" sitting at the left hand corner of the bar, chatting it up with the manager and bartender. Other than that, one other guy sitting at the far end of the bar having a beer. As for dancers, the blonde, older skinny chick with the accent, who I think lives there, was there of course. One brunette, probably early 30's with too many tatts, and one older black girl.

Immediately the brunette goes in for the kill "hi, how are you, can you buy me a beer", while trying to act sexy, but just couldn't pull it off. I told her I was going to ask her to buy me a beer since I was just laid off from my job (lie, of course) , but it worked and she stopped begging. She goes on to tell me she's been working there for 7 years, but took a break when pregnant with her kid. She upsells her lap dance of course, and I had to remind her that I was just "laid off". She quickly got the point that I wasn't interested and moved on. I nursed my one beer and left.

How this place stays open is beyond me. BTW, they now longer have their beer specials that at least made it somewhat worthwhile to stop in to see what's going on. Ugly dancers, no drink specials, ugly bartenders. What a combo.

Shutdowncorner
03-18-13, 07:49
Been going to Marios once a month for the last year & due to the price increase & dancer turnover decided to make the extra ride to Electric Blue. Made it in under an hour. Easy to find & pretty crowded for 2:00pm in the afternoon. 5$ cover & grabbed a 8. 50$ Gin & Tonic at the bar. Lots of girls milling around. First glance most looked Latina. Made my way to the stage & 3 girls were dancing. Nice looking Brazilian girl came right over & danced for me. Soon after a tall stunning Colombian girl came over & we chatted & she danced for a few minutes. She said her time on stage was almost over would I like to go out back to the lapdance area? She told me to wait at the stage & in a few minutes she came out. I bought her a drink & we headed out back. After 2 songs we headed to the private area. Great girl, really nice would go back to see her in a heartbeat.

The question I have is on the pricing. $100 to the house for what I think was 30 minutes. Are there shorter options like 15 minutes available? How flexible are the dancers with their take? She quoted me 200$ which I found out was for a HJ. I ended up with a BJ to get me off but she said that was usually another 100$ Because it was my first time I just went with it & was really taken by how beautiful this girl was, but it was an expensive & rather short visit.

Lapdog2
03-18-13, 17:36
Other board says she is gone. (as in departed) hope it's not true. She can be moody, but deep down she's a nice person.

MyHobby
03-18-13, 22:50
Other board says she is gone. (as in departed) hope it's not true. She can be moody, but deep down she's a nice person.I think she's in the midst of some kind of breakdown. More than her normal moody.

She did nearly a week in Niantic a couple months ago for erratic behavior.

Herodotus
03-19-13, 07:49
Been going to Marios once a month for the last year & due to the price increase & dancer turnover decided to make the extra ride to Electric Blue. Made it in under an hour. Easy to find & pretty crowded for 2:00pm in the afternoon. 5$ cover & grabbed a 8. 50$ Gin & Tonic at the bar. Lots of girls milling around. First glance most looked Latina. Made my way to the stage & 3 girls were dancing. Nice looking Brazilian girl came right over & danced for me. Soon after a tall stunning Colombian girl came over & we chatted & she danced for a few minutes. She said her time on stage was almost over would I like to go out back to the lapdance area? She told me to wait at the stage & in a few minutes she came out. I bought her a drink & we headed out back. After 2 songs we headed to the private area. Great girl, really nice would go back to see her in a heartbeat.

The question I have is on the pricing. $100 to the house for what I think was 30 minutes. Are there shorter options like 15 minutes available? How flexible are the dancers with their take? She quoted me 200$ which I found out was for a HJ. I ended up with a BJ to get me off but she said that was usually another 100$ Because it was my first time I just went with it & was really taken by how beautiful this girl was, but it was an expensive & rather short visit.Sry bub, it sounds as if they fleeced you. I usually get the girl and pay 20 for a dance or two and 60 for the BJ / HJ. Make sure to discuss all the costs beforehand next time.

Craven Morehed
03-19-13, 10:19
I think she's in the midst of some kind of breakdown. More than her normal moody.

She did nearly a week in Niantic a couple months ago for erratic behavior.Think what lapdog was trying to say is she is no longer with us, reports of a car crash on RT 32
What a shame

Shutdowncorner
03-19-13, 19:52
Sry bub, it sounds as if they fleeced you. I usually get the girl and pay 20 for a dance or two and 60 for the BJ / HJ. Make sure to discuss all the costs beforehand next time.Is this in the LD area or in the private room?

StreetWise
03-19-13, 20:39

The question I have is on the pricing. $100 to the house for what I think was 30 minutes. Are there shorter options like 15 minutes available? How flexible are the dancers with their take? She quoted me 200$ which I found out was for a HJ. I ended up with a BJ to get me off but she said that was usually another 100$ Because it was my first time I just went with it & was really taken by how beautiful this girl was, but it was an expensive & rather short visit.Check your private mailbox.

StreetWise
03-19-13, 20:42
Avoid Carmen. Agreed to standard Benjamin deal. She demanded money up front, and then told me it was a do-it-yourself project.

MyHobby
03-20-13, 01:50
I'm not going to sleep too well tonight. I've met her kids and know the family situation a bit. There are lives lost in this beyond this poor sweet distressed girl. She wanted the best just didn't have a clue what it really was or how to get it. So sad.

Dante080
03-21-13, 14:04
Heard awhile ago that management was trying to crack down on ld room. Fun. Us that still happening or have they learned their mistake?

Craven Morehed
03-23-13, 07:59
Heard awhile ago that management was trying to crack down on ld room. Fun. Us that still happening or have they learned their mistake?I was there last night and it is back to normal

Zeltenia
03-28-13, 03:27
I was there last night and it is back to normalJust what is "normal" if I may ask?

My friend and I usually go to Waterbury want want to try EB and SH. Anything I should know?

Craven Morehed
03-28-13, 11:16
Just what is "normal" if I may ask?

My friend and I usually go to Waterbury want want to try EB and SH. Anything I should know?Read the previous posts it's all there as to what was going on.

BostonDude781
03-31-13, 09:37
Anyone know if any clubs are open Easter?

AzMagic
04-05-13, 05:19
Decided to take a ride to EB yesterday everyone has been saying that they have cracked down in the LD area. I will say it is business as usual. Though I do go typically in early afternoon.

NewAgain
04-18-13, 20:23
So, stopped into the Blue on Wednesday night. Late. I sampled a few of the newer flavors, then settled on a spinner red head named Ginger. She only works there like one day a month. But lets say a 2 dance session was plenty to go up the shorts. Still not Paula. But not bad.

PoolPlayerCt
04-30-13, 08:19
I went to the EB last night on it was dead maybe 10 guys and 10 girls. I was aproached by 3 Brazilian girls and 3 American. I think girls names were Paulina Juliana and other to old didn't care. They were desperate to make. Dances. The white girls I remember to names for sure Mindy and Natasha. I wanted to see if Mindy would be fun she said she's a gd girl. I decided on cr with Natasha all I'm going to say is left very satisfied I would repeat in heartbeat she also gave me her number. Senior members if you want more details pm me.

AzMagic
04-30-13, 18:26
Stopped in EB early afternoon dancers were somewhat not into the customers more into themselves. Ended up with Juliana all in left very happy.

The Novice
04-30-13, 20:14
Been a while since I ventured to EB on a Monday. Had a good time for a slow evening. Chatted a bit with Alexis, cute older spinner, nothing over the top to report. Met Natasha but did not make the LD trip. Saw Mindy, nice girl but been there done that. And the there was Menage!

Had a few nice dances with "Menage", so was feeling pretty good. Had to learn to say no to "Buy me a drink","buy me a massage","do you do pvt rooms", but the LD mileage was good. One sick warning; If she warns you she is about to cum on your face, just say no! That is NOT vj juice soaking your shirt! Pissy way to end a otherwise good evening! Let's just say I will NOT repeat!

All in all not a bad night for under a bennie plus drinks!

Tn

Adobe
05-02-13, 14:32
Okay, during a visit to EB earlier this week I was approached by two ladies, a tall blonde who I recognized from previous visits (initial "M"; she's been at EB for years) and a younger gal, very cute, whose name escapes me. M says,"They've installed cameras in the LD area and nothing goes on there anymore," and I thank her and decline her offer of a visit to the CR instead. Then the other gal comes up to me (medium-brown hair, great figure, smaller boobs) and tells me that the LD area is just the same as always and anything is still possible in there.

Who to believe? I was tempted to believe the 2nd girl but on I totally realize that she was looking forward to getting 30 or more from me regardless of whether anything beyond the dance was available.

Feel free to PM me with any info about the current status of the LD area. Appreciate it.

Adobe

The Novice
05-03-13, 18:12
Okay, during a visit to EB earlier this week I was approached by two ladies, a tall blonde who I recognized from previous visits (initial "M"; she's been at EB for years) and a younger gal, very cute, whose name escapes me. M says,"They've installed cameras in the LD area and nothing goes on there anymore," and I thank her and decline her offer of a visit to the CR instead. Then the other gal comes up to me (medium-brown hair, great figure, smaller boobs) and tells me that the LD area is just the same as always and anything is still possible in there.

Who to believe? I was tempted to believe the 2nd girl but on I totally realize that she was looking forward to getting 30 or more from me regardless of whether anything beyond the dance was available.

Feel free to PM me with any info about the current status of the LD area. Appreciate it.

AdobeBusiness as Usual. If there are cameras in the LD there are certainly also in the CR! Good to decline M anyway; all sell, no substance.

Tn

Rich Raunchey
05-10-13, 01:05
Anyone know the Waitress's name Wednesday night at EB, Not the shot girl but the one in the orange mini dress? Haven't seen her before.

BTW Alexa / Alexia? Adorable but enjoyed her more on the stage than the lap dance area however as always YMMV.

Dante080
05-10-13, 12:33
Went a couple of weeks ago around 2pm. Decent quality of dancers. There was a Panamanian girl who must have taken 20 guys in the back while I was there. Got a dance from crystal. Young and gorgeous. Good dance by non eb standards. Then I got one from either cameil or ameil, Brazilian and big rack, least attractive their but I like aggressive sales people. For a Brazilian she spoke veey good Russian.

CtMale860
05-16-13, 23:39
Eb was great today 2pm to 5pm. Heavy traffic not much on stage but l'd area went back with two and the second was ready or hi but I did pass. But will be back there in another week or so.

ARegularGuy
06-06-13, 22:10
Not a frequent guest as its not in my neighborhood. Stopped in around 4, met with Kendra right off but she got called up to the stage, almost immediately like a vulcher, SKy came by. Within 15 seconds or so, just barely after we figure out each others names over the music, she started massaging my crotch and invites me for a LD, says I can touch anywhere and everywhere. I went for it and she was cool about waiting for the next tune to play after she got another buck for the machine. 15 seconds into the first dance she says "how much you want to spend for a good time?" I said 60, she said 100 for HJ, I said "all I have is 80". Off to the races. Not a bad time for my first HJ at EB but way too pricey. She made a mess of my pants, shirt and it was really gross how she wiped my juice off her hand onto the arm of the chair, right where MY hand had been. Ya think she could've had one tissue? After, as I'm munching on some cookies and standing near that table, a hot black woman, huge bolt ons, heavy but hot make-up, nice outfit, etc. Comes over and starts to do her thing with me. I told her I was about ready to leave, which was entirely true, so she starts on how I'm some sort of racist cause I turned her down. Pretty lame. Maybe she does that for her own entertainment but I thought it just odd and silly. That was two firsts for me.

ARG

BostonDude781
06-10-13, 12:35
Stopped in Friday night. Didn't see much talent floating around. Summer drives away the talent here. I was looking for my Asian dancer but didn't seem to find her. Any one know if she's still there?

Ctboobman
06-14-13, 21:32
For anyone who hasn't read about it elsewhere, Sweethearts has been a new stock of girls. A bunch of fuglies who drove down the highway from Kahoots. Stopped in today, and my initial reaction was astonishment because there were 6 or 7 girls (not counting bartender and front door girl) working. However, once my eyes adjusted from coming in out of the sun, it was not as opportunistic as I had hoped. Best looking ones there were without a doubt the bartender and front door girl. I sat long enough to throw down 1 beer and 2 singles, and got out since no one was dancing or could be bothered to do much other that sit and bs with the other girls.

I wish EB weren't out of the way on my drive home from work, because stopping in Vernon wasn't worth it.

The Novice
06-16-13, 00:58
For anyone who hasn't read about it elsewhere, Sweethearts has been a new stock of girls. A bunch of fuglies who drove down the highway from Kahoots. Stopped in today, and my initial reaction was astonishment because there were 6 or 7 girls (not counting bartender and front door girl) working. However, once my eyes adjusted from coming in out of the sun, it was not as opportunistic as I had hoped. Best looking ones there were without a doubt the bartender and front door girl. I sat long enough to throw down 1 beer and 2 singles, and got out since no one was dancing or could be bothered to do much other that sit and bs with the other girls.

I wish EB weren't out of the way on my drive home from work, because stopping in Vernon wasn't worth it.Sweethearts with Kahoots girls is still Kahoots. The building is nicer! The girls, the few who try to fake interest in a customer, are so transparent it is insulting. Most of the others take a very selective customer interest until the end is near and they realize they have spent the entire night chatting, drinking, smoking, or "whatever" and not made any money. The rest are there to party and have a good time, not really work, but then spend what little conversation skills they possess bemoaning the lack of money. They will look down on girls working EB, but when cash is tight, they may "pick up a shift" there "just to see how it is! The dances are still overpriced, and the management still thinks "stunts" (singing bartenders, jello wrestling, singing customers) make good business sense. The kitchen has been replaced by a machine and a microwave. Even before the "closed for remodeling" most of the regulars had moved on to better pastures. At least the drink prices are reasonable but the place is BORING! 10 years ago Vernon Kahoots was far and away better than EB, but (mis) management has ruined it and I don't see a return any time soon.

If anyone has ANY reason from a customer perspective to visit Sweethearts I would love to be proven wrong. Otherwise, Hello MG2!

IMHO,

Tn

Stoner
06-16-13, 23:18
Sweethearts with Kahoots girls is still Kahoots. The building is nicer! The girls, the few who try to fake interest in a customer, are so transparent it is insulting. Most of the others take a very selective customer interest until the end is near and they realize they have spent the entire night chatting, drinking, smoking, or "whatever" and not made any money. The rest are there to party and have a good time, not really work, but then spend what little conversation skills they possess bemoaning the lack of money. They will look down on girls working EB, but when cash is tight, they may "pick up a shift" there "just to see how it is! The dances are still overpriced, and the management still thinks "stunts" (singing bartenders, jello wrestling, singing customers) make good business sense. The kitchen has been replaced by a machine and a microwave. Even before the "closed for remodeling" most of the regulars had moved on to better pastures. At least the drink prices are reasonable but the place is BORING! 10 years ago Vernon Kahoots was far and away better than EB, but (mis) management has ruined it and I don't see a return any time soon.

If anyone has ANY reason from a customer perspective to visit Sweethearts I would love to be proven wrong. Otherwise, Hello MG2!

IMHO,

TnHumble opinion is appreciated. I do frequent SH these days vs EB, because I can enjoy a good time with the girls and go easy on the cash. End up getting much more for a little. Especially if you enjoy some good sleazy fun like I do. Its been a great place as of recent for me to run through, date a few, have MFF with a few back at their places, etc.

SH has been sliding for months, and getting worse. I won't dispute you on one important fact: Sweethearts back 10 years ago was incredible, and had great talent. Totally squandered by mismanagement. Remember when they had dancers driving in all the way from Maine to dance there? They even had a few future pornstars there.

I've only been back once since the turnover of Kahoots staff taking over Sweethearts staff. I've see ups and downs with that. We'll see. I'm finding it a nice home court to build up from and hit other places.

The Novice
06-17-13, 19:16
Humble opinion is appreciated. I do frequent SH these days vs EB, because I can enjoy a good time with the girls and go easy on the cash. End up getting much more for a little. Especially if you enjoy some good sleazy fun like I do. Its been a great place as of recent for me to run through, date a few, have MFF with a few back at their places, etc.

SH has been sliding for months, and getting worse. I won't dispute you on one important fact: Sweethearts back 10 years ago was incredible, and had great talent. Totally squandered by mismanagement. Remember when they had dancers driving in all the way from Maine to dance there? They even had a few future pornstars there.

I've only been back once since the turnover of Kahoots staff taking over Sweethearts staff. I've see ups and downs with that. We'll see. I'm finding it a nice home court to build up from and hit other places.Stoner you make me miss the old days!

Not only out of town dancers travelling through, but features that were much more accessible then through Gold Club. Had such a good time with Kylie Ireland and Tijuana Hart that I spent another 2 hours hanging out with them at The Erotic Boutique next to TGC the following day! The recent "feature" they had at the SH "Grand Re-opening" just underscores how bad things have gotten!

Stoner
06-24-13, 02:36
Stoner you make me miss the old days!

Not only out of town dancers travelling through, but features that were much more accessible then through Gold Club. Had such a good time with Kylie Ireland and Tijuana Hart that I spent another 2 hours hanging out with them at The Erotic Boutique next to TGC the following day! The recent "feature" they had at the SH "Grand Re-opening" just underscores how bad things have gotten!I consider myself fortunate to miss the grand reopening. Meh. Like I said, I'm just looking for a good clean screw, some fun, and move on and up. Often I find that these chicks lead you to better, and let the better ones know that this guy is legit.

For instance, this past week, one of my "regulars" intro'd me to a cute milfy (but young) latina mix there. The new one is one of the refugees. Can't tell you how much fun that chick was this Saturday night around 230am. So, I got instant TO without having to do any recon or building rep. Not even a drink. LOL! Perfect. The Latina told me she likes MFF as well. Joy of joys! If only I was younger and had the stamina of old. I'll ride this train for a while, while I build up with far tastier dish at the GC in Hartford I've been working on for the past few weeks with a charm offensive. I can approach with pause, instead of the recklessness of a man hard up.

Leg Man69
06-25-13, 11:29
Going to be in the area if the EB tomorrow. Any recommendations on whom to take to the LD area? CR?

Herodotus
06-26-13, 08:48
Leg man, names are best not shared on public forums; it puts the ladies jobs at risk. You will know which will take care of you pretty easily. Many will give you the Electric Blue handshake to reveal their talents.

Hung out at the blue twice lately, the first being on night of game 7. I stayed for a while and got a great dance from a young Latina who offered some light kisses and more in the back. I even managed to get her number for TO, but have not met up yet. PM me for an exchange if you would like. She does incall in NB. I really had my eyes set on the short, thin, blonde that really have the impression she could change a man's world, but she was preoccupied with a young handsome Latino guy, and an older white guy right afterwards. I was bummed. Went to the back twice for 70 each trip with someone else.

There was a hot blonde named Barbie, who I wanted to try, but when I went to the stage she took my dollar and did a light dance and started to leave. I'm talking real short. I threw down another, and she said its going to take ten to keep her there. Her overall attitude sucked and she didn't give anyone a good dance. I elected not to take her in the back because she just seemed like she was flying too high.

Went again on Sunday, and saw a blonde stunner with glasses. God I wanted her so bad, but she elected to go with a young guy with a hoodie and hat on. I was jealous and thought,"man, she woulda got more out of me." But, she knew what she was doing because she got him to go the CR and that wasn't going to be the case for me. Man she was cute.

I ended up with a nice and thick Latina who took me to the back for a quick dance. Nice girl, real sweaty, but I was just looking to leave at that point anyway.

Wolfman Jack
06-29-13, 09:54
I consider myself fortunate to miss the grand reopening. Meh. Like I said, I'm just looking for a good clean screw, some fun, and move on and up. Often I find that these chicks lead you to better, and let the better ones know that this guy is legit.

For instance, this past week, one of my "regulars" intro'd me to a cute milfy (but young) latina mix there. The new one is one of the refugees. Can't tell you how much fun that chick was this Saturday night around 230am. So, I got instant TO without having to do any recon or building rep. Not even a drink. LOL! Perfect. The Latina told me she likes MFF as well. Joy of joys! If only I was younger and had the stamina of old. I'll ride this train for a while, while I build up with far tastier dish at the GC in Hartford I've been working on for the past few weeks with a charm offensive. I can approach with pause, instead of the recklessness of a man hard up.Remember back in the day when this opened as Mustang Sally's? They had a glass stage where the girls would go inside it and crawl around. Just another stupid gimmick but it worked for a while, the place was always packed. Every time I stop by this place now, it's a ghost town. Bored dancers who are more interested in tanning upstairs or smoking outside. But that outdoor smoking area is a great place for intel if you find one that's willing to talk. I'm just tired of seeing the same faces there (is the white older skinny blonde with the accent that works open to close every day still there?) , maybe things have changed in the few months I last stepped foot in there.

Dante080
07-01-13, 12:14
Got to eb around 10, and place had a weird vibe. And dancers on the stage basically wouldn't take off tops. Dancers said the place was " raided by the feds earlier" and the manager told then all to cutt back. So it was a far from normal eb experience. Hopefully it how's back to normal

Stoner
07-15-13, 14:57
Remember back in the day when this opened as Mustang Sally's? They had a glass stage where the girls would go inside it and crawl around. Just another stupid gimmick but it worked for a while, the place was always packed. Every time I stop by this place now, it's a ghost town. Bored dancers who are more interested in tanning upstairs or smoking outside. But that outdoor smoking area is a great place for intel if you find one that's willing to talk. I'm just tired of seeing the same faces there (is the white older skinny blonde with the accent that works open to close every day still there?) , maybe things have changed in the few months I last stepped foot in there.Wolf. You do bring back memories. It is a pale shade of old. No doubt. Most of the clubs are now. No. All of them. No doubt in my mind.

As for the chick you described. Yes. She's as eternal as you can get. I do like her though. She's got skillz bar none.

Tiger 37
07-16-13, 01:51
Went last Wed late night and the place had some seriously hot chicks in there and a few pain in the asses. Went with one of those pain in the asses (black female with fake long hair but nice bod). She tried the usual upsell for the CR but thought she would be better in LD area but she was Okay. Did not want me grabbing her tits so she is a little stand offish. Will go back and try someone else.

Tiger

Stoner
07-17-13, 09:28
Got to eb around 10, and place had a weird vibe. And dancers on the stage basically wouldn't take off tops. Dancers said the place was " raided by the feds earlier" and the manager told then all to cutt back. So it was a far from normal eb experience. Hopefully it how's back to normalWait. Did you really mean Feds? Is that what they told you?

Dante080
07-20-13, 09:48
Wait. Did you really mean Feds? Is that what they told you?They used the word feds, but from what I've gathered in was vice doing a liquor license check. Went there last week and all back to normal.

Dante080
07-20-13, 09:50
Went back to eb Saturday and had my usual good time. Got a ld with Anastasia had left happy.

Wizard69
07-20-13, 12:04
They used the word feds, but from what I've gathered in was vice doing a liquor license check. Went there last week and all back to normal.It was not vice it was liquor control.

BeijingBob
07-30-13, 15:33
Saw Selena and Roxanne at EB (regular back room, not CR). Had seen Selena before, not Roxanne.

Both are very sensual, but I have to admit that I think Roxanne is the better deal. I love tall women, and Roxanne has an amazing body in my opinion. Amazing ass, killer tits, and great proportions.

If you're into spinners then neither is likely your first choice, but in my opinion while you can't go wrong with Selena, you have to Roxanne. She was very accommodating (very!) and while she mentioned the CR, she didn't push too much. Selena put on more of a hustle (and indeed ended up with more of my money).

Morany
08-03-13, 07:12
Hadn't been there for a while, but was pleasantly surprised. Kiara was still there (no surprise). There were a few new fresh faces. Met Shelby and had a very nice lap dance. Its a buyers market so don't be afraid to Haggle out a good deal.

Lakeman10
08-04-13, 11:14
Visited EB this week and had a LD with Michele, latin with back. Tried the upsell told her only a LD. She does a real slow LD, almost to slow but grinds it very nicely. Had 3 dances, she asks for $. Ended up settling for .8. I did not like the push on the money side and will not repeat with her. I don't frequent this place as it is out of the way for me, is it always like this with the wanting more from the customer?

Lakeman

Herodotus
08-04-13, 17:32
Visited EB this week and had a LD with Michele, latin with back. Tried the upsell told her only a LD. She does a real slow LD, almost to slow but grinds it very nicely. Had 3 dances, she asks for $. Ended up settling for. 8. I did not like the push on the money side and will not repeat with her. I don't frequent this place as it is out of the way for me, is it always like this with the wanting more from the customer?

LakemanUp-sale is common, but I usually talk before hand and let them know "what I got." I say,"hey what goes on in the back? Oh, that's crazy, what if I only have sixty? Could we still have 'fun? '" Usually, that has worked for me in the past. I am not there to argue, and I feel like if everyone is upfront, there won't be disappointment.

Willy O
08-04-13, 22:07
Visited EB this week and had a LD with Michele, latin with back. Tried the upsell told her only a LD. She does a real slow LD, almost to slow but grinds it very nicely. Had 3 dances, she asks for $. Ended up settling for. 8. I did not like the push on the money side and will not repeat with her. I don't frequent this place as it is out of the way for me, is it always like this with the wanting more from the customer?

LakemanMichelle has been there for quite a while and has always tried to get top dollar for anything. She is low key and nice but way to greedy. Got to love that Columbian ass though! I knew her pre-inflated boobs and her offer of some are*and was beyond ridiculous.

NewAgain
08-13-13, 16:23
Hit EB this past Monday, got there around 3:30. Typical latin day shift, one of my favorites tho, Carla was there. Darn it is sooo hard to turn down her VIP requests, but I did. Enjoyed two songs with her, never could grab Sara the little spinner, she was busy all day and into the evening. Did one later dance with Billie I think, a latin young gal, worst dance I have ever had there. Wasn't even music going, I actually told her to stop and then just left. Might hit it on my way back through Wed. Miss not see Paula, she is my gem in the rock pile.

NewAgain
08-15-13, 09:54
Had a chance for a quick afternoon stop again at the Blue. Finally got a few lap dances from Sara, the tiny drop dead georgous spinner. WOW, she is hot, and very very good in the lap dance area, no wonder she is in such demand all the time. Hope she stays around for a while.

LapDancefiend
08-19-13, 00:06
Had a chance for a quick afternoon stop again at the Blue. Finally got a few lap dances from Sara, the tiny drop dead georgous spinner. WOW, she is hot, and very very good in the lap dance area, no wonder she is in such demand all the time. Hope she stays around for a while.Any info on Sara with regards to her schedule? Anything else you can share about LD details would also be appreciated. What's her build like breast-wise?

LapDancefiend
08-19-13, 00:25
Curious. Does anyone know if a dancer named "Sky" still works at the Blue, and when? Had an amazing time with her probably 12-18 months ago, had the opportunity to follow up but messed that up. I'm just looking to get back in touch. I have additional details I can confirm if anyone knows anything about her current whereabouts.

Toady
08-20-13, 09:36
Any info on Sara with regards to her schedule? Anything else you can share about LD details would also be appreciated. What's her build like breast-wise?She's cute, petite, about 5 ft, with nice B's I would guess. Weight proportional to height. But putting aside her physical attributes, she gives a good dance. That's what's important.

Like most of the girls, her schedule varies but I've seen her there in the daytime and early evening.

LapDancefiend
08-22-13, 18:58
She's cute, petite, about 5 ft, with nice B's I would guess. Weight proportional to height. But putting aside her physical attributes, she gives a good dance. That's what's important.

Like most of the girls, her schedule varies but I've seen her there in the daytime and early evening.Thanks for the tip, will add her to the list of names to ask for when I call next before visiting.

Stoner
08-23-13, 15:28
Curious. Does anyone know if a dancer named "Sky" still works at the Blue, and when? Had an amazing time with her probably 12-18 months ago, had the opportunity to follow up but messed that up. I'm just looking to get back in touch. I have additional details I can confirm if anyone knows anything about her current whereabouts.She's at mg2 now I think. Saw sky there earlier this week. Don't know if that is her regular haunt now.

Ed Is Looking
08-23-13, 15:38
She's at mg2 now I think. Saw sky there earlier this week. Don't know if that is her regular haunt now.By any chance is she a blonde who used to work at Teddies in Bridgeport?

CTHuskie
09-10-13, 16:33
Heard thru grapevine, ONYX aka Vanessa Berry was fired at EB (?)

(super friendly, tall black girl with artificial super rack)

PoolPlayerCt
09-25-13, 08:55
Well first I started my night off at MG2 had nice ld from girl from week before. I made than decided to go to my normally favorite place EB. When I first arrived approached bye several of the older Brizilans wanting dances or cr said no to them. I sat at stage and enjoyed scenery for a while and than did a couple LD with a younger Brazilian. I don't remember her name but was good she wanted to do CR but I wanted to see what else was out there. I made the mistake of deciding to do one with a younger short white girl claims to be from Fla. She has an amazing little body with cute face agreed upon the usual there. We go out back before she even closes curtain starts talking about if I will tip her. She than says her knee hurts and so forth. She keeps asking about tips as she starts her routine which was bad. She kept asking about tips after 10 minutes and 20 request for tips only words coming out of her mouth I told her to stop not worth the aggravation. I talked to her told her she maybe beautiful but her attitude sucks which will not help her with repeat customers. She apologizes and says she will make it up offers digits and I tell her thanks but no thanks. I have done several CR never had a bad experience there but this one makes me say if I haven't had one from you I won't get one from you. I believe name was Jess stay far away.

Spectator
09-29-13, 11:11
My butt hits the LD chair and she's got nipples in my face and frees Jr within seconds. 3 songs of handy time and Russian with lots of "Ai, Poppi!" and I'm done. Big rookie mistake: no terms agreed to before it started. She asks for 1. 2. I figured no matter what happened 3 songs is. 75 so I cursed & dropped 1 and split. Special times at EB. Haven't been assaulted like that since a trip to Memphis but that was a lot cheaper. I'll go back wiser & with a cooler head.This happened to me exactly as you described on Friday lunchtime. Was passing thru on a road trip and decided to check it out. Didn't expect the aggressive approach, tried to ask "how much" and she pretty well deflected any cost talk with a hand on JR and a sell for the CR. After she had lubed and finished me right there in the LD area (in less than one song) she asked for 200. I gave her 150 knowing I got fleeced and left. 20% surcharge on the CC.

She knew I didn't know what to pay and after the deed was done all I could do was pay.

What's the deal with these brazilians?

The Novice
09-29-13, 14:27
This happened to me exactly as you described on Friday lunchtime. Was passing thru on a road trip and decided to check it out. Didn't expect the aggressive approach, tried to ask "how much" and she pretty well deflected any cost talk with a hand on JR and a sell for the CR. After she had lubed and finished me right there in the LD area (in less than one song) she asked for 200. I gave her 150 knowing I got fleeced and left. 20% surcharge on the CC.

She knew I didn't know what to pay and after the deed was done all I could do was pay.

What's the deal with these Brazilians?I am not going to lecture fellow senior members, so I offer this as a global reminder; these girls are out for YOUR money! If you go in blind you will always come out broke. If you cannot get a straight answer especially regarding price and performance walk away; either another "bus" will be along in a few minutes or (less likely) word will spread that you are not spending any money and that clique will leave you alone, leaving the rest of the EB girls free to come at you. As awkward as it may sound, this is EB; Ask what you will get for your money. The ones you offend were not what you were looking for anyway; the rest will be only too happy to tell you. Ignore code phrases like "I'll take good care of you" of "we will have a good time". And don't be distracted with the EB handshake during talk. Thats all too standard these days and may be the ONLY contact junior gets. If you are looking to establish something more long term for TO or FWB, that takes more time and slower movement, so thats a matter of patience; getting "fleeced" only marks you for the other sharks in the water.

I have made every error I mentioned and more, so this is just some advice from a "been there, done that" former (I hope) sucker. Plenty of good times are to be had in and out of EB (and others). The point I am making is keep and use the leverage you have and that is the 6" you have that folds neatly in your wallet. Trust and believe, you will spend it eventually!

TN

Spectator
09-30-13, 21:36
Hi folks,

So I revisited The Blue on the way back from my most excellent road trip tonight. I was quoted a lot of different prices for a lot of similar sounding services from a bunch of girls. Could someone give me the "straight up" on the rooms and fees? I have read the forum, waaay back too. There are the same confusing things here as what I got from the ladies.

1. There is the LD room, songs are $20, you give the girl a $ for the jukebox.

2. There is the "CR" which I was quoted $320 for by one girl. 350 for by another girl, both said all the right things. Both only said 30 minutes.

So. Is there a 15 minute option for BOTH the LD and CR, where the house gets a known cut?

I think my experience the other day was with a girl who thought I asked for a chunk of time in the LD area (or a class of service) that mandated a $100 minimum to the house.

Also, the "once the zipper drops its a Benjamin" seemed to be the word, even if you were just in the LD area, and just for one song.

So, anyone want to give me the nickle tour so that I can actually negotiate? I would appreciate it, either here or in a PM, and I'll share any gem regarding Mass or Prov that you want, (altho I tend to share everything and hold back little, so read my posts in the Boston forum)

Thanks!

Herodotus
10-01-13, 10:21
Hi folks,

So I revisited The Blue on the way back from my most excellent road trip tonight. I was quoted a lot of different prices for a lot of similar sounding services from a bunch of girls. Could someone give me the "straight up" on the rooms and fees? I have read the forum, waaay back too. There are the same confusing things here as what I got from the ladies.

2. There is the "CR" which I was quoted $320 for by one girl. 350 for by another girl, both said all the right things. Both only said 30 minutes.

So. Is there a 15 minute option for BOTH the LD and CR, where the house gets a known cut?

I think my experience the other day was with a girl who thought I asked for a chunk of time in the LD area (or a class of service) that mandated a $100 minimum to the house.

Also, the "once the zipper drops its a Benjamin" seemed to be the word, even if you were just in the LD area, and just for one song.

So, anyone want to give me the nickle tour so that I can actually negotiate? I would appreciate it, either here or in a PM, and I'll share any gem regarding Mass or Prov that you want, (altho I tend to share everything and hold back little, so read my posts in the Boston forum)

Thanks!All I know (and have posted) is that if you're upfront with them, you can be helped out for about 60 bucks.

Pink Seeker
10-02-13, 23:28
Hi folks,

Thanks!My experience has been $ in the LD area for some surprising fun. Been to the CR twice and the range was $$$ to $$$.5. Not worth it IMO. The second time I almost sat in a puddle left by a prior customer. The best I ever had was a Chinese girl working the early shift. Said I was first customer of the day and as they had just opened I think she was telling the truth. I had .8 on my person after .2 for the dance, I got it all in the LD area for my $.

NewAgain
10-03-13, 19:56
It really is all about the Green at the Blue, but if you find one that you click with, then stick with! I was there last night, and found MY fav, Paola or Paula, def Columbian. She and I always enjoy each other, .6 gets JR out and shaken about a bit. She always asks about CR and I always say sometime soon. GFE from my point of view. But YMMV as we all know.

Hi folks,

Thanks!

Condor2
10-04-13, 08:55
It really is all about the Green at the Blue, but if you find one that you click with, then stick with! I was there last night, and found MY fav, Paola or Paula, def Columbian. She and I always enjoy each other, .6 gets JR out and shaken about a bit. She always asks about CR and I always say sometime soon. GFE from my point of view. But YMMV as we all know.When I visit I find that I can get Jr. A nice tongue bath (cim) for. 70) Plus the dance. The CR is a rip-off. When the surcharge for a CC is beyond me. Just the fucking place looking for a few extra bucks after the blood starts flowing to tiny head. I've gotten the same deal from all the brasilian chicks. I only with they'd drop the chick who is continually asking if I'd like to buy a shot. I mean. WTF? If I wanted a shot I'd ask for one. Right? But, to repeat. Never go to the CR room for those prices and those terms.

Watching4U
10-06-13, 12:26
There are two sets of CRs. One set (two rooms) to the right of the DJ booth (house gets $150-30 min) Second set off LD area four curtained booths. (house gets $100-30min)

Dancer negotiates her own fee for CR. Standard / usual fee is $200 for dancer in CR. Obviously, slow days / nights rates lower; busy nights rates higher. LDs are $20 and some girls request Jukebox dollar.

All else is negotiated with the dancer. There are some that believe there is a general understanding of the fee for zipper down. But as indicated in this forum, that is not always true. If the dancer remembers you from before, she usually expects the same fee. Do not think that what one dancer does / does not do, they all follow.

You should have a discussion before entering the LD or CR area. A five minute discussion will provide much information before you risk any funds. If they don't want to talk, that should tell you something. Most of the girls are honest and just there to provide a service and pay their rent. However like everywhere else, there are some that will take every advantage.

There is a huge surcharge on credit cards, at least $50. Two banks / ATMs up the street within 2 miles.

Cover charge during the day $5, nights $10. One drink minimum.

Spectator
10-06-13, 20:08
Thank you!

There are two sets of CRs. One set (two rooms) to the right of the DJ booth (house gets $150-30 min) Second set off LD area four curtained booths. (house gets $100-30min)

Dancer negotiates her own fee for CR. Standard / usual fee is $200 for dancer in CR. Obviously, slow days / nights rates lower; busy nights rates higher. LDs are $20 and some girls request Jukebox dollar.

All else is negotiated with the dancer. There are some that believe there is a general understanding of the fee for zipper down. But as indicated in this forum, that is not always true. If the dancer remembers you from before, she usually expects the same fee. Do not think that what one dancer does / does not do, they all follow.

You should have a discussion before entering the LD or CR area. A five minute discussion will provide much information before you risk any funds. If they don't want to talk, that should tell you something. Most of the girls are honest and just there to provide a service and pay their rent. However like everywhere else, there are some that will take every advantage.

There is a huge surcharge on credit cards, at least $50. Two banks / ATMs up the street within 2 miles.

Cover charge during the day $5, nights $10. One drink minimum.

Wizard69
10-07-13, 08:51
There is a huge surcharge on credit cards, at least $50. Two banks / ATMs up the street within 2 miles.Very good post, just to clear up surcharge on credit cards.

There is no surcharge on the house fee of a CR but they charge 20 per $100 for cash. So if you put a $300 CR all on a credit card it will cost you $340 if the dancer doesn't tell you that she is starting out with a lie.

Mr Mike1952
10-07-13, 11:41

Cover charge during the day $5, nights $10. One drink minimum.There is also an ATM in the gas station / convenience mart with the next parking lot, that you can walk to.

ThatGuy23
10-07-13, 14:25
Wait, are you saying $70, or $ 170? And I assume this is in a private booth as opposed to the LD area? I can't imagine taking out "junior" in the LD area. I went once a year or so ago and remember it being near the entrance and pretty easy to see into. And what's the deal with two prices on the CR? $150 for some and $100 for others? Are there locks on the $150 ones?

When I visit I find that I can get Jr. A nice tongue bath (cim) for. 70) Plus the dance. The CR is a rip-off. When the surcharge for a CC is beyond me. Just the fucking place looking for a few extra bucks after the blood starts flowing to tiny head. I've gotten the same deal from all the brasilian chicks. I only with they'd drop the chick who is continually asking if I'd like to buy a shot. I mean. WTF? If I wanted a shot I'd ask for one. Right? But, to repeat. Never go to the CR room for those prices and those terms.

Spectator
10-07-13, 16:32
Wait, are you saying $70, or $ 170? And I assume this is in a private booth as opposed to the LD area? I can't imagine taking out "junior" in the LD area. I went once a year or so ago and remember it being near the entrance and pretty easy to see into. And what's the deal with two prices on the CR? $150 for some and $100 for others? Are there locks on the $150 ones?She jerked me off in the LD area, right next to an occupied booth.

I was taken back as I had just guided her hand to tickle my fancy and next thing you know she had unbuckled, unzipped, LUBED and finished me before I really comprehended what was happening.

I was in an open LD area across from the jukebox. No room, no curtain, don't recall the layout as she really blinded me with her whole approach.

After the fact I felt obligated to pay whatever she wanted. She mumbled something about 100 not covering the cost and accept 150 without telling me about the surcharge.

I think most experience that for 60 based on the replies.

I was in an armchair seperate by a shallow divide looking right at the jukebox.

Member #5570
10-08-13, 19:07
Whooaaa. 150 for a HJ?

You folks must be making easy money around here.

Willy O
10-08-13, 22:09
Whooaaa. 150 for a HJ?

You folks must be making easy money around here.I hear ya! I was in a place yesterday between Bridgeport and New Haven and walked out after spending $40. And that was actually a bit of a tip because two songs were not even needed! I'm sure that is rare but obviously not unattainable. There was also more than the left hand and the right hand! What the hell do they call that other hand?

Spectator
10-08-13, 22:18
Whooaaa. 150 for a HJ?

You folks must be making easy money around here.I was in the VERY uncomfortable position of having my pants down, my cock hangin out, cum on my shirt, and a girl telling me she wanted $200, all in a public LD area I'd never been in before. I very quickly realized that I had to pay whatever she asked, with the real chance of her getting pissy and having to deal with the bouncer.

She said I owed her $200. I said $100 (offerred half) , we met in the middle, she then marched me to the bar without telling me it would be $20 on the hundred surcharge. Having had a briefly thrilling moment, a nice cold beer, and the opportunity to wipe the the jizz off myself without the assistance of the bouncer , I manned up, paid her and left..

in the final analysis, she rocked my world for about 120 seconds, and what the hell, thats only $1.3 per second, right?

Mr Mike1952
10-09-13, 13:25
Wait, are you saying $70, or $ 170? And I assume this is in a private booth as opposed to the LD area? I can't imagine taking out "junior" in the LD area. I went once a year or so ago and remember it being near the entrance and pretty easy to see into. And what's the deal with two prices on the CR? $150 for some and $100 for others? Are there locks on the $150 ones?Many of the girls know how to select a booth and position her body so someone in the hall cannot tell that she has taken jr. Out.

One time, I had a girl open me up, slide on a cover, and slip me into her before I realized that was what she had in mind. I had negotiated a price that, frankly, I did not expect to include so much service.

Of course, this was awhile ago, before management changed the practices to comply with the law.

Condor2
10-10-13, 09:04
Wait, are you saying $70, or $ 170? And I assume this is in a private booth as opposed to the LD area? I can't imagine taking out "junior" in the LD area. I went once a year or so ago and remember it being near the entrance and pretty easy to see into. And what's the deal with two prices on the CR? $150 for some and $100 for others? Are there locks on the $150 ones?I'm stating that I get the little guy cleaned up for 70 buckeroos. PLUS the number of dances I sit for. I will never use the CR again. It's completely up to the girl when to scoot and, for them as we all know, it's about turnover. GL.

ThatGuy23
10-10-13, 14:18
I'm stating that I get the little guy cleaned up for 70 buckeroos. PLUS the number of dances I sit for. I will never use the CR again. It's completely up to the girl when to scoot and, for them as we all know, it's about turnover. GL.Are there particular days, nights or times one should consider better to visit, or better to avoid? I'm definitely in the mood for a Brazilian, but is a bit of a trip from Boston to rely on hit or miss. Also, noon every day, right?

Member #5570
10-10-13, 19:06
in the final analysis, she rocked my world for about 120 seconds, and what the hell, thats only $1.3 per second, right?LMAO. I like the way you spin it.

If she was making $1. 3 per second, she would be very damn wealthy. That would equates to an income of $31, 536, 000 per year

NewAgain
10-11-13, 14:38
Virtually any day is a hit day for the Brazilians. They love hand shaking and negotiate before, not during or after.

Are there particular days, nights or times one should consider better to visit, or better to avoid? I'm definitely in the mood for a Brazilian, but is a bit of a trip from Boston to rely on hit or miss. Also, noon every day, right?

ThatGuy23
10-24-13, 10:00
Virtually any day is a hit day for the Brazilians. They love hand shaking and negotiate before, not during or after.By any day, do you mean during the day, or are nights busy as good?

Wizard69
10-25-13, 12:06
By any day, do you mean during the day, or are nights busy as good?Day shift is your best bet but, if your 21 the girls will be older.

QwijiHo
10-27-13, 21:37
Are there particular days, nights or times one should consider better to visit, or better to avoid? I'm definitely in the mood for a Brazilian, but is a bit of a trip from Boston to rely on hit or miss. Also, noon every day, right?I've been to EB a few times, but only in the late afternoon on weekends (between 3 pm. 7 pm or so). It's never taken more than a few minutes of sitting at the bar or stage to get "the handshake" from one of the girls. Although I haven't always taken advantage, I've never NOT had offers made. I'd be very surprised if you had any trouble.

Ramdhere
10-28-13, 17:26
Any info on Sara with regards to her schedule? Anything else you can share about LD details would also be appreciated. What's her build like breast-wise?Is Sara still around?

NewAgain
11-04-13, 09:23
Hello fellow mongers.. I had my monthly biz trip that takes my past EB so around noon thirty I pulled in and made the visit. At first, not much attention, but then as the new gals arrived, I had two fantastic lappers. First one with a matureish S. American, can't remember her name, but she had brown hair, and nice real cans. Tons of fun, even lots of the kissing action, but there was a bigger breasted gal that caught my eye. Her name was Yolanda, and boy was I glad I kept JR in check. Lets say we had a fantastic time and all in, with cover two vodkas and two lappys from 2 dif gals was under 80 bucks.

As always, play safe.