PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Michaelzxc
08-17-12, 12:20
Any info. I go by it everyday on the way to pick up 84.

Lgkok
08-18-12, 05:27
Any info. I go by it everyday on the way to pick up 84.Used to be full service years ago, don't think it is anymore

NotSoTechy
08-19-12, 11:50
Any info. I go by it everyday on the way to pick up 84.I haven't been in a couple of months but its a R&T place. Women are older but decent massage.

RiverSnorkler
01-18-13, 09:43
Had the opportunity to visit a friend for lunch this past Monday. After lunch decided to drive down Rt 30 to see if my past favorite establishment was still operating. To my delight it was. Stopped in at New Seoul for a nice session. Standard fee and service. Will have to plan on making that my dessert spot next time I go to CT for lunch.

Windshield
11-01-13, 17:05
I stopped by the spa near the circle and while there appeared to be only one lady working and she seemed a little older (but not to my 55 plus eyes), For a are and T, the service was good, and the lady was very attentive. Plus I was able to get some OTC too.

Rich Raunchey
11-04-13, 11:26
I stopped by the spa near the circle and while there appeared to be only one lady working and she seemed a little older (but not to my 55 plus eyes), For a are and T, the service was good, and the lady was very attentive. Plus I was able to get some OTC too.Which place is this we're talking about?

Craven Morehed
11-04-13, 13:35
Which place is this we're talking about?Ginseng would be my guess. Noticed his post is in the Vernon section though.

Carl33
11-05-13, 08:19
Ginseng would be my guess. Noticed his post is in the Vernon section though.Ginseng is in Salem. I believe he is talking about New Seoul in Vernon.

Craven Morehed
11-05-13, 15:18
Ginseng is in Salem. I believe he is talking about New Seoul in Vernon.What circle is near New Seoul?

Carl33
11-05-13, 18:17
What circle is near New Seoul?The intersection of 30 and 83, many a moon ago, was a traffic circle. Vernon residents refer to that whole area as " The Circle".

BlackRussian20
11-05-13, 20:44
What circle is near New Seoul?Vernon Circle, although it's not a circle at all. Intersection of rt. 83 and 30. He is referring to New Seoul...on 83.

Craven Morehed
11-06-13, 10:58
Vernon Circle, although it's not a circle at all. Intersection of rt. 83 and 30. He is referring to New Seoul...on 83.

The intersection of 30 and 83, many a moon ago, was a traffic circle. Vernon residents refer to that whole area as " The Circle".Thanks, Got it mixed up with Ginseng was near a 4-way intersection that is now been replaced by a traffic circle.

I even looked on google maps trying to find the circle lol

Michaelzxc
11-06-13, 20:02
Vernon Circle, although it's not a circle at all. Intersection of rt. 83 and 30. He is referring to New Seoul...on 83.People in the area still call it Vernon Circle.

RChris11
06-05-16, 22:35
I've been to the Vernon place about 6-7 times, each time is vertically the same.

First off, the ladies here are old, easily late 40's, early 50's at best. There's one fee for HH or Hour, it's $60.

No table shower, but there is a standup shower if you feel like rinsing off before the massage. There's also a sauna, but I've never used it or been offered. This place must've been the works back in the day.

Back to the room, and the lay a towel over your back for about 30 seconds before pulling it off and continuing with the massage. It's a pretty legit massage, with or without oil (I do without). It's playful at times, and they'll let you make a little contact with their legs and butt, but it's nothing to get excited about.

I always open my legs when they message that area, and they always take the hint. They'll put the back of their hand on the table and go up under my stuff which I always have pointing back towards them, so that it's impossible not to notice when the situation is improving.

When they see that you're hard, they kinda do a funny technique that I'm sort of into. They'll pull back on your junk, and release it, and it'll sorta slap down on the table. Nothing painful (I'm not into that), but they get a kick out of it.

On the flip, they'll dim the lights get some baby oil and get right to work. It's a slow starter (in a good way) and they're very good at what they do. They won't allow much OTC, but sometimes I'll be able to get away with it.

I usually tip $20, because I do 30 min and still get charged $60. Occasionally I'll tip the standard $40 if it was really good.

Xelajo
06-11-17, 10:54
I've been to the Vernon place about 6-7 times, each time is vertically the same.

First off, the ladies here are old, easily late 40's, early 50's at best. There's one fee for HH or Hour, it's $60.

No table shower, but there is a standup shower if you feel like rinsing off before the massage. There's also a sauna, but I've never used it or been offered. This place must've been the works back in the day.

Back to the room, and the lay a towel over your back for about 30 seconds before pulling it off and continuing with the massage. It's a pretty legit massage, with or without oil (I do without). It's playful at times, and they'll let you make a little contact with their legs and butt, but it's nothing to get excited about.

I always open my legs when they message that area, and they always take the hint. They'll put the back of their hand on the table and go up under my stuff which I always have pointing back towards them, so that it's impossible not to notice when the situation is improving.

When they see that you're hard, they kinda do a funny technique that I'm sort of into. They'll pull back on your junk, and release it, and it'll sorta slap down on the table. Nothing painful (I'm not into that), but they get a kick out of it.

On the flip, they'll dim the lights get some baby oil and get right to work. It's a slow starter (in a good way) and they're very good at what they do. They won't allow much OTC, but sometimes I'll be able to get away with it.

I usually tip $20, because I do 30 min and still get charged $60. Occasionally I'll tip the standard $40 if it was really good.Been here before and being fully aware of the limited service, I still decided to go yesterday with half mind. Reached there only to find its closed down and out of business. The space is out for rent.

A bit disappointed as my little boy was craving for some attention.

Member #6108
06-12-17, 14:14
Been here before and being fully aware of the limited service, I still decided to go yesterday with half mind. Reached there only to find its closed down and out of business. The space is out for rent.

A bit disappointed as my little boy was craving for some attention.RIP one of the oldest AMP in the state.

Mr Mike1952
06-12-17, 16:38
Yes, this place was here long before the recent flood of AMPs. Seems like it was the only place east of the river for a long time.

RIP one of the oldest AMP in the state.

Kwagmire
05-25-18, 14:26
Just noticed that the Mint Spa has opened up in the location of the former New Seoul Spa. Haven't had a chance to TOFTT and there doesn't seem to be any info on the internet yet, but there is an "Open" sign in the window.

RChris11
08-10-18, 12:59
Just noticed that the Mint Spa has opened up in the location of the former New Seoul Spa. Haven't had a chance to TOFTT and there doesn't seem to be any info on the internet yet, but there is an "Open" sign in the window.Stopped in the other night around 8. I parked around back and the back door was open, like literally open. I walked in and heard two ladies speaking in their native language. I said hello and a late 30's women came out to greet me and quickly ushered me into a room.

She was thin, small A's probably and like most AMPs, she had almost no ass.

I opted for the hhr ($50) but didn't do a table shower even though they do have one (the old New Seoul spa did not). I just wanted to quickly see how it went and not spend too long in there, not sure why but I get really anxious in AMPs now!!

Massage was decent, she knew how to give a massage it seemed and she spent some decent time working my ass and inner thigh before gentle brushing against down there and basically asking if it was ok. I obliged.

On the flip, she looked down there and giggled and put her hands out like she didn't know where to put them. I helped her out and the rest is history. She allowed some OTC roaming, I didn't try for anything else.

Standard tip.

On the way out, got a look at the other girl, who was better looking with more to her body. Both are prettier than most AMPs. I might repeat.

Mighty Spearsman
10-01-18, 12:35
Just noticed that the Mint Spa has opened up in the location of the former New Seoul Spa. Haven't had a chance to TOFTT and there doesn't seem to be any info on the internet yet, but there is an "Open" sign in the window.

Stopped in the other night around 8. I parked around back and the back door was open, like literally open. I walked in and heard two ladies speaking in their native language. I said hello and a late 30's women came out to greet me and quickly ushered me into a room.

She was thin, small A's probably and like most AMPs, she had almost no ass.

I opted for the hhr ($50) but didn't do a table shower even though they do have one (the old New Seoul spa did not). I just wanted to quickly see how it went and not spend too long in there, not sure why but I get really anxious in AMPs now!!

Massage was decent, she knew how to give a massage it seemed and she spent some decent time working my ass and inner thigh before gentle brushing against down there and basically asking if it was ok. I obliged.

On the flip, she looked down there and giggled and put her hands out like she didn't know where to put them. I helped her out and the rest is history. She allowed some OTC roaming, I didn't try for anything else.

Standard tip.

On the way out, got a look at the other girl, who was better looking with more to her body. Both are prettier than most AMPs. I might repeat.Thanks for alerting me that the new "Mint Spa" has opened in the same location as the late New Seoul spa. I was a regular customer at New Seoul from the summer of 1991 until the late 2000's, when I stopped working east of the river. After reading the two above reports, I decided to head out to Vernon a couple of weeks ago to check this new place out.

The new layout is almost identical to New Seoul with two improvements: there's a table shower now instead of the old stand-up wash-yourself shower, and there are curtains on the room doors that block views from the outside (I can still remember one day back in the 1990's when one of the ladies at New Seoul pausing outside to look thru the window at my rock-hard dick while Connie was giving me an enthusiastic HJ).

I went with the attractive lady who answered the door, slender body but decent-sized firm titties named Amy, so I'm guessing that she's the "other girl" that RChris11 referred to in his report. My session was pretty much identical to the above report, except I did go for the table shower, which was a lot of fun. $70 for an hour (and an extra 5 minutes, she wasn't in a rush) plus $40 tip, money well spent for the service I received. I'll definitely be back soon and will ask for Amy again.

Similar to New Seoul, this is not a FS place, so hopefully it will stay open for awhile.

TheGatekeeper
10-08-18, 19:42
Just noticed that the Mint Spa has opened up in the location of the former New Seoul Spa. Haven't had a chance to TOFTT and there doesn't seem to be any info on the internet yet, but there is an "Open" sign in the window.Gave the Mint Spa a try on a recent Sunday afternoon. Called ahead and said I would be there in 15. On arrival was told to come back in 30. Maybe there was a language barrier on the phone maybe not whatever I had 30 minutes to kill anyway so I came back.

Door was open I was met by a 50 ish, average build asian. Probably was the mamason, working by herself that afternoon. I opted for the hour for. 7. Was offered the table shower and took it. Somewhat playful, got all the important areas.

The massage was a five out of 10, I actually enjoy a good massage. There was no oil or lotions I was never asked and that was OK didn't want to leave oily or smelling of lotion. Ended well and received another 10 minutes of back massage.

On a sidenote the entrance in the back is located up a set of stairs. Just below was a hair salon that was open that day. There was someone hanging around outside might've worked there or was visiting, kinda awkward may go after dark next time.

Member #6108
10-10-18, 13:15
Gave the Mint Spa a try on a recent Sunday afternoon. Called ahead and said I would be there in 15. On arrival was told to come back in 30. Maybe there was a language barrier on the phone maybe not whatever I had 30 minutes to kill anyway so I came back.

Door was open I was met by a 50 ish, average build asian. Probably was the mamason, working by herself that afternoon. I opted for the hour for. 7. Was offered the table shower and took it. Somewhat playful, got all the important areas.

The massage was a five out of 10, I actually enjoy a good massage. There was no oil or lotions I was never asked and that was OK didn't want to leave oily or smelling of lotion. Ended well and received another 10 minutes of back massage.

On a sidenote the entrance in the back is located up a set of stairs. Just below was a hair salon that was open that day. There was someone hanging around outside might've worked there or was visiting, kinda awkward may go after dark next time.Try Burnside in East Hartford. Safe an guaranteed happy.

TheGatekeeper
10-10-18, 15:38
Try Burnside in East Hartford. Safe an guaranteed happy.Thanks RonOne.

CelticsGuy34
11-07-18, 22:53
Stopped by Mint recently and was pleasantly surprised. Tall, dark haired provider, did not ask for her name. Mid to low 40's. Decent english. Looked like she had braces. Anyways, face was cute enough and had friendly / playful personality. Very welcoming. Went for the hhr. TS was long and thorough. Medium massage was good and even though I opted for hhr w / TS I wasn't rushed and def went over a hhr. . 5/. 3. Will repeat.

Also, caught a glimpse of the other provider after TS, looked to be same age but cuter face and shorter. I'll try her out sometime, but can't go wrong with the one I had.

C's Guy.

Mr Mike1952
11-14-18, 19:16
Stopped by Mint recently and was pleasantly surprised. Tall, dark haired provider, did not ask for her name. Mid to low 40's. Decent english. Looked like she had braces. Anyways, face was cute enough and had friendly / playful personality. Very welcoming. Went for the hhr. TS was long and thorough. Medium massage was good and even though I opted for hhr w / TS I wasn't rushed and def went over a hhr. . 5/. 3. Will repeat.

Also, caught a glimpse of the other provider after TS, looked to be same age but cuter face and shorter. I'll try her out sometime, but can't go wrong with the one I had.

C's Guy.I tried Mint for the first time over the weekend.

Nothing to really make it stand out from other AMPs east of the river. Table shower now, unlike the old oasis. I asked for a "hard massage" and my therapist, Lulu, did not like that I made her work hard. She complained, and wanted more than the $40 tip I had put out on the table. She said that the $40 tip was for making her work hard and she wanted more for the finish and to let me reach under her top.

She wore a dress, rather than the usual tight pants, which was nice, but when you reached under the dress, she was wearing "boy shorts" for panties, which cover the tops of the thighs and fit tightly.

One very weird aspect of the visit. As I was leaving, she said that when I come back, I should see the other massseuse, who she said was younger and prettier. As I was contemplating how unusual this suggestion was, she knocked on the door to their waiting room, and the other masseuse came out. It was true. She was younger (but clearly old enough to be legal) and very pretty.

If you park in the back, now, you can climb the stairs, and there is a doorbell in the back. So you don't have to enter from the main drag.

CelticsGuy34
11-14-18, 22:55
I tried Mint for the first time over the weekend.

Nothing to really make it stand out from other AMPs east of the river. Table shower now, unlike the old oasis. I asked for a "hard massage" and my therapist, Lulu, did not like that I made her work hard. She complained, and wanted more than the $40 tip I had put out on the table. She said that the $40 tip was for making her work hard and she wanted more for the finish and to let me reach under her top.

She wore a dress, rather than the usual tight pants, which was nice, but when you reached under the dress, she was wearing "boy shorts" for panties, which cover the tops of the thighs and fit tightly.

One very weird aspect of the visit. As I was leaving, she said that when I come back, I should see the other massseuse, who she said was younger and prettier. As I was contemplating how unusual this suggestion was, she knocked on the door to their waiting room, and the other masseuse came out. It was true. She was younger (but clearly old enough to be legal) and very pretty.

If you park in the back, now, you can climb the stairs, and there is a doorbell in the back. So you don't have to enter from the main drag.That is weird man, sorry to hear. Sounds like you got the wrong provider which is unfortunate. I had an overall good experience there. Not rushing back but I def will return. I agree maybe not worth making a trip out from West Hartford or something but it's close for me and a decent spot. After receiving a couple other positive PM's, I think I've come to the conclusion my providers name was Amy. She was as friendly and playful as they come.

If you go back hopefully you have a better experience.

C's Guy.

Craven Morehed
11-17-18, 15:24
I tried Mint for the first time over the weekend.

Pretty sure I had Lulu both times I have been there also and she did the same to me, wanted a bigger tip and she really do anything above and beyond.

To warrant getting a bigger tip. Strange thing the first visit was better than the second and I doubt I will be back unless I am in the area and I get the other.

Girl.

The Unseen1
04-03-19, 06:52
Visiting from out of state on business and, looking around on this forum, saw this place not far from where I am staying. Went in later at night on short notice. Was greeted by an older 60 ish lady named Tina. Since it was near closing time I didn't have many other options but to stay. Had the shower, was really thorough. Back in the room, asked for medium massage and she still beat me up pretty well jokingly saying "don't cry" a couple times when her elbows were really in there. Left a happy customer. As I was sitting there about to get dressed a younger-cuter woman came in to say hello and introduce herself. It was the Amy mentioned here a few times. Wish she was available when I walked in but you win some, you lose some, I suppose.

Mr Mike1952
04-03-19, 16:27
Visiting from out of state on business and, looking around on this forum, saw this place not far from where I am staying. Went in later at night on short notice. Was greeted by an older 60 ish lady named Tina. Since it was near closing time I didn't have many other options but to stay. Had the shower, was really thorough. Back in the room, asked for medium massage and she still beat me up pretty well jokingly saying "don't cry" a couple times when her elbows were really in there. Left a happy customer. As I was sitting there about to get dressed a younger-cuter woman came in to say hello and introduce herself. It was the Amy mentioned here a few times. Wish she was available when I walked in but you win some, you lose some, I suppose.When I went, I had to see an older masseuse. When we were done, she introduced me to a young one and said I could have her when I came back.

The Unseen1
04-03-19, 18:26
When I went, I had to see an older masseuse. When we were done, she introduced me to a young one and said I could have her when I came back.Is this typical at this place? Didn't know if it was a ploy to get me back in our would I actually see Amy? Also how are other places in the area. I saw some ads for oceans but saw nothing here.

Thanks for the reply. Asked a question in escort section of Hartford and got nothing.

Mr Mike1952
04-05-19, 12:04
Is this typical at this place? Didn't know if it was a ploy to get me back in our would I actually see Amy? Also how are other places in the area. I saw some ads for oceans but saw nothing here.

Thanks for the reply. Asked a question in escort section of Hartford and got nothing.I don't know what would happen if you go back. I never did. At the time, I was very happy with the service I was getting in East Hartford, and really did not think it made sense for me to go back after my inferior experience here.

Now, I am off AMPs completely.

Gto69
04-11-19, 19:29
Amy has been got for a while, at least 3 months.

2 new ladies, under 40, nice legs. They both wear short shorts.

I don't know what would happen if you go back. I never did. At the time, I was very happy with the service I was getting in East Hartford, and really did not think it made sense for me to go back after my inferior experience here.

Now, I am off AMPs completely.

Gto69
04-12-19, 10:04
Amy left mint about 3 months ago. New ladies, both very nice.

Amy has been got for a while, at least 3 months.

2 new ladies, under 40, nice legs. They both wear short shorts.

Moo Goo Guy
04-12-19, 10:27
Is Mint new? Never heard of it. I think sometimes they introduce the hot girl at the end to entice you to come back.

From pics on the net it looks like it has sauna. Is that true? Table Shower?

Thanks guys.

Gto69
04-12-19, 13:35
Mint is not new. Been around for a while. It was known as Seoul spa (something like that). Amy was a tall attractive young busty Asian. She left and 2 new ones came in. Both wear shorts, nice smooth legs. They have sauna and table shower. Very playful and fun. They will treat you well. My experience only. PM for more details.

Is Mint new? Never heard of it. I think sometimes they introduce the hot girl at the end to entice you to come back.

Thanks guys.

Mr Mike1952
04-12-19, 15:58

Thanks guys.Same place as the old New Seoul.

They have added a table shower.

Don't know about a sauna.

Moo Goo Guy
04-12-19, 17:48
Oh ok thanks guys. I went to the Old Seoul ages ago. Lady was old. Massage was mediocre at best. Keep the messages coming if you witness good things or feel free to PM me. I'm looking to try new places as sometimes you can get into a rut going to the same place over and over.

The Unseen1
04-13-19, 12:34
Amy left mint about 3 months ago. New ladies, both very nice.May not be the same one but she either introduced herself as Amy or I had trouble understanding. Also, I went back again and called ahead asking for Amy and wasn't corrected or told unavailable. My original woman was easily over 50 yo and the "Amy" I received my second massage from was about 5'6 ish and very skinny. Probably about a large b cup. End of the night and she didn't seem too into it. There is definitely a table shower and I believe a sauna right off of it but was not offered the sauna.

Member #6102
04-14-19, 09:42
May not be the same one but she either introduced herself as Amy or I had trouble understanding. Also, I went back again and called ahead asking for Amy and wasn't corrected or told unavailable. My original woman was easily over 50 yo and the "Amy" I received my second massage from was about 5'6 ish and very skinny. Probably about a large b cup. End of the night and she didn't seem too into it. There is definitely a table shower and I believe a sauna right off of it but was not offered the sauna.Sauna is not operational.

Gto69
06-13-19, 05:23
Stopped in last week. Looks like more changes, the ladies are older and don't stay long.

Not sure if I will return. Sauna still not working.

Oh ok thanks guys. I went to the Old Seoul ages ago. Lady was old. Massage was mediocre at best. Keep the messages coming if you witness good things or feel free to PM me. I'm looking to try new places as sometimes you can get into a rut going to the same place over and over.

Kwagmire
06-18-19, 11:34
Stopped in last week. Looks like more changes, the ladies are older and don't stay long.

Not sure if I will return. Sauna still not working.Well, damn. I was planning to make a visit this week or next to get a decent massage and get the kinks out.

Last time I visited the lady was a bit older (looked 30's, probably 40's with the AAA (Asian Age Adjustment) factor, but fit and fairly pretty (not beautiful, not ugly) and gave a good massage.

Not sure if I'll go now. :

Gto69
06-19-19, 20:53
Give the ladies a treat Kwag. I would join you, but last time, I didn't like what I saw so I left.

Well, damn. I was planning to make a visit this week or next to get a decent massage and get the kinks out.

Last time I visited the lady was a bit older (looked 30's, probably 40's with the AAA (Asian Age Adjustment) factor, but fit and fairly pretty (not beautiful, not ugly) and gave a good massage.

Not sure if I'll go now. :

Kwagmire
07-08-19, 14:17
I stopped by Mint a short while back.

Was met by Tina at the door after I rang the bell. Stayed for an hour. She's older, but speaks good English and was playful and fun. Table shower was thorough, playful and hit all the right spots, repeatedly. I asked for a hard massage, which was definitely one of the best I've had at an AMP in a long time. Standard finish, performed nicely. OTC permitted, UTC not. 70+40.

Gto69
08-18-19, 18:06
Kwag, where you been? 2 new hotties have come and gone.

Seems like they are rotating the ladies almost weekly.

Thought you might stop in and enjoy them.

I stopped by Mint a short while back.

Was met by Tina at the door after I rang the bell. Stayed for an hour. She's older, but speaks good English and was playful and fun. Table shower was thorough, playful and hit all the right spots, repeatedly. I asked for a hard massage, which was definitely one of the best I've had at an AMP in a long time. Standard finish, performed nicely. OTC permitted, UTC not. 70+40.

Kwagmire
08-19-19, 12:50
Kwag, where you been? 2 new hotties have come and gone.

Seems like they are rotating the ladies almost weekly.

Thought you might stop in and enjoy them.Hey, man. I haven't been to Mint in a bit, but I'm due for another visit to work the kinks out again. Most recently I took a few of my saved up acorns and made a visit with Alisa from Olita. Very nice experience and good to enjoy some of her 20-something youth that most AMPs in this area aren't providing these days.

Are there any hotties at Mint now that I should look into?

Hope you're doing well, and stay safe.

Gto69
08-20-19, 07:51
When I get back, I'll PM you. Got to tell you what I have. Forget Alisa, Haven. You won't believe it and you won't believe where I found her.

Anyways, stop in and see your favorite ladies. They need you, they really do.

Hey, man. I haven't been to Mint in a bit, but I'm due for another visit to work the kinks out again. Most recently I took a few of my saved up acorns and made a visit with Alisa from Olita. Very nice experience and good to enjoy some of her 20-something youth that most AMPs in this area aren't providing these days.

Are there any hotties at Mint now that I should look into?

Hope you're doing well, and stay safe.

SexyEgg
08-21-19, 13:50
When I get back, I'll PM you. Got to tell you what I have. Forget Alisa, Haven. You won't believe it and you won't believe where I found her.

Anyways, stop in and see your favorite ladies. They need you, they really do.I have not been to mint in over two months. There used to be a really fit older lady who would wear sweat shorts, but my last couple of visits have been the same older women. Would love to hear that they have someone else, considering how close I am to Vernon. Is this message implying something about mint because if so please share.

Gto69
08-21-19, 21:21
Hey Eggy, some history on Mint, Mint was a well kept secret. They had 2 tall very attractive Asian, best in the greater Hartford area. They left early this year. Since they left Mint has rotated ladies almost every 2 weeks. Mostly older, recently the last 2 were young and attractive.

I have not been to mint in over two months. There used to be a really fit older lady who would wear sweat shorts, but my last couple of visits have been the same older women. Would love to hear that they have someone else, considering how close I am to Vernon. Is this message implying something about mint because if so please share.

SexyEgg
08-22-19, 16:07
Hey Eggy, some history on Mint, Mint was a well kept secret. They had 2 tall very attractive Asian, best in the greater Hartford area. They left early this year. Since they left Mint has rotated ladies almost every 2 weeks. Mostly older, recently the last 2 were young and attractive.A well kept secret according to whom? It used to have another name, which was where I actually got my first succesful AMP experience haha. I thought everyone was aware of Mint, unless you are referring to a secret service or something I am not aware of. It was never anything special. Years ago it was the same older mamasan lady, and the last time I went it was another older women. It was only that one time about two months ago that I had got that nicer looking older lady. The last time I went, I was having trouble finishing and the older lady goes "oh I am not good I am not good", but genuinely looked very upset about it. I had asked if they had anyone else before the start, but said the younger girl was not in that day. Well that is my experience, still have not found the "go to" AMP yet.

Gto69
08-23-19, 19:51
Eggy, I can only speak to my experience at Mint not Seoul spa. Never been to Seoul. To reiterate, 2 taller, pretty Asian ladies left early this year. Older ones come and go. Couple of young ones came and now gone. Don't know who you had, doesn't sound like anyone I know.

If you can't finish, see your doctor. I believe treatments are available for you in forms of chewable tablets.

Other than that, go private.

Hope this helps.

A well kept secret according to whom? It used to have another name, which was where I actually got my first succesful AMP experience haha. I thought everyone was aware of Mint, unless you are referring to a secret service or something I am not aware of. It was never anything special. Years ago it was the same older mamasan lady, and the last time I went it was another older women. It was only that one time about two months ago that I had got that nicer looking older lady. The last time I went, I was having trouble finishing and the older lady goes "oh I am not good I am not good", but genuinely looked very upset about it. I had asked if they had anyone else before the start, but said the younger girl was not in that day. Well that is my experience, still have not found the "go to" AMP yet.

Mr Mike1952
09-25-19, 15:24
Tried it again last night.

Parked in the back and entered through the back door.

I got Amy. Younger than many at Connecticut AMPs, but not exactly young. A little thin, but cute.

She had a more playful attitude than anyone I have seen since I freaked out about going to Burnside. Good technique.

Gto69
09-26-19, 17:20
Pretty sure you had Emmy, nice gal. Amy left earlier this year and she has no plans of returning.

Tried it again last night.

Parked in the back and entered through the back door.

I got Amy. Younger than many at Connecticut AMPs, but not exactly young. A little thin, but cute.

She had a more playful attitude than anyone I have seen since I freaked out about going to Burnside. Good technique.

Mr Mike1952
09-27-19, 16:28
Pretty sure you had Emmy, nice gal. Amy left earlier this year and she has no plans of returning.Hard to be sure. She speaks some English, but has enough of an accent that I don't know how I could tell.

Tall for an Asian woman, long very thin legs, wearing cutoffs, and a nice rack?

Gto69
09-28-19, 05:32
Don't want to provide to much detail.

You had Emmy, I'm positive. Emmy is tall but not as tall as Amy. I know the ladies well at Mint, all are nice gals and fun. Plus, I keep in contact with Amy, I see her on occasion.

Hope that helps.

Hard to be sure. She speaks some English, but has enough of an accent that I don't know how I could tell.

Tall for an Asian woman, long very thin legs, wearing cutoffs, and a nice rack?

Kwagmire
11-01-19, 08:29
Stopped by Mint a while ago and drew Tina again. Older, friendly lady, not too much of a looker but gives a good massage. Her "hard" massage is actually painful. I like a hard massage, but she takes it over the top at times, and she knows it. She actually says "don't cry, don't cry". Definitely leave loose and you get your money's worth in the massage alone, but I might try a "medium" massage next time.

Standard competent finish. She had shorts on and allowed a little UTC.

Is there anyone here that I should look for next time?

Kwag.

Gto69
11-01-19, 15:41
Damm Kwag, WTF, just move on. Not sure why your fixated on Mint. Nothing will change, 2 usual providers, 1 part timer that pops in every so often, she maybe gone. In October they had 4 hotties that stayed a short time then left.

Stopped by Mint a while ago and drew Tina again. Older, friendly lady, not too much of a looker but gives a good massage. Her "hard" massage is actually painful. I like a hard massage, but she takes it over the top at times, and she knows it. She actually says "don't cry, don't cry". Definitely leave loose and you get your money's worth in the massage alone, but I might try a "medium" massage next time.

Standard competent finish. She had shorts on and allowed a little UTC.

Is there anyone here that I should look for next time?

Kwag.

Kwagmire
11-01-19, 16:22
Damm Kwag, WTF, just move on. Not sure why your fixated on Mint. Nothing will change, 2 usual providers, 1 part timer that pops in every so often, she maybe gone. In October they had 4 hotties that stayed a short time then left.99% of the time I get a very competent massage there and, for me, the location is convenient. That's the only reason.

You say "you know the ladies well", so you must spend some time there yourself. Also, October ended yesterday, so there are / have been "hotties" there recently, if you're being truthful. I apparently haven't had the luck of the draw yet.

Gto69
11-01-19, 16:38
Yeah, 4+ weeks in October. Yup, I do know them well.

Most of the AMP's in the area have changed providers for the better, much more talent and service.

Try a variety Man.

99% of the time I get a very competent massage there and, for me, the location is convenient. That's the only reason.

You say "you know the ladies well", so you must spend some time there yourself. Also, October ended yesterday, so there are / have been "hotties" there recently, if you're being truthful. I apparently haven't had the luck of the draw yet.

Elastic
11-29-19, 17:18
Came in from out of town recently and saw the reports about this place on this board. To be honest, the last time I was here was 15+ years ago and the building definitely brought back memories. Even if it was different owners, I was glad to see it was still in operation.

Parked in back and went up the stairs and rang the bell. A cute 40-ish lady answered. I asked for table shower. She asked if I had been there before. Even though it was over 15 years ago, I said yes since that was technically the truth. Table shower was good, all areas were attended to. Massage itself was good too, although a bit hard. Teasing was somewhat non-existent which was a shame, but she went right to work on the flip. OTC roaming was allowed and she did not act rushed and treated things perfectly. She moved away when I tried to go under the shirt.

The younger gal popped in and said hi to me. She was cute but honestly I had no issues at all with the older lady who was attractive in her own right.

All in all I left happy. Not sure when I'll be back in the area but if I am I will repeat.

Gto69
12-19-19, 18:01
It's that time of year, my 2 private providers went back to China for the break. So I Decided to stop in and see my favorite hotties. Just my luck, all 3 were in and of course very happy to see me. I was hoping that all 3 would take turns with me, but I only had fun with one. I suggested that she change into some sexy attire and she was accommodating. Massage was great and everything else was memorable. As I was leaving, they jumped out to see me and I gave all three some extra Special attention.

TjSexxy24
01-25-20, 23:31
First timer about to go to my AMP. What's a good tip and anyone special at Mint?

Thanks.

Craven Morehed
01-26-20, 13:08
First timer about to go to my AMP. What's a good tip and anyone special at Mint?

Thanks.The answer you seek is a couple pages back.

Gto69
01-27-20, 09:04
Try it, post experience and you will receive feedback.

Thanks.

Mr Mike1952
01-28-20, 17:57

Thanks.Lots of nervousness about a first time poster.

I have no recommendations.

But put $40 on the table when you undress, and you will get the service you came for.

Undress completely.

And I always recommend asking for the table shower. Its a fun way to start, and it lets them know you know what you are doing there.

JannonJoe35
01-30-20, 16:34
I agree mostly with MrMike with the possible exception of the table shower. I have never gone with a table shower and have always left happy. Like MrMike said, undress completely. Sometimes I'll leave the towel kind partially off to send a message. Also if they ask if you have been there before be honest but make it clear you have seen good reviews online. Good Luck!

Gto69
02-15-20, 05:43
Stop in Thai this week. Haven't been here in a while. Pleasant experience, new younger, prettier provider. Didn't short change me on time and No interruptions. Massage was good, ending was better. Hope she stays, can't wait to see her again. Definitely, one of the better places to go.

RChris11
03-08-20, 23:02
Stop in Thai this week. Haven't been here in a while. Pleasant experience, new younger, prettier provider. Didn't short change me on time and No interruptions. Massage was good, ending was better. Hope she stays, can't wait to see her again. Definitely, one of the better places to go.What's "Thai?" Feel free to PM.

Gto69
03-09-20, 13:00
Located in Ellington. It's a good place.

What's "Thai?" Feel free to PM.

RomanticTemp
08-22-20, 19:59
Located in Ellington. It's a good place.Saw your review below and was glad I did.

I went there last week for the first time and very pleasantly surprised. Very clean and quiet inside. Though it is right in the center of a small town area with a diner and ice cream type place next door. Started off with prepaid 60 minute for 60.00. Ten minutes into the massage it was so good I said I wanted 90 and she agreed for 30.00 more. Mask was on when I was face up, hers was on the whole time. Very skilled "massage" on both sides. When we were done she said next time I should do the four hands. I Plan on going again tomorrow. Going to take her advice. I left with a smile on my face.

Gto69
08-24-20, 18:26
You will love 4 hands. The 2 of them are great together.

Saw your review below and was glad I did.

I went there last week for the first time and very pleasantly surprised. Very clean and quiet inside. Though it is right in the center of a small town area with a diner and ice cream type place next door. Started off with prepaid 60 minute for 60.00. Ten minutes into the massage it was so good I said I wanted 90 and she agreed for 30.00 more. Mask was on when I was face up, hers was on the whole time. Very skilled "massage" on both sides. When we were done she said next time I should do the four hands. I Plan on going again tomorrow. Going to take her advice. I left with a smile on my face.

MrWaterbury
08-25-20, 17:02
Stop in Thai this week. Haven't been here in a while. Pleasant experience, new younger, prettier provider. Didn't short change me on time and No interruptions. Massage was good, ending was better. Hope she stays, can't wait to see her again. Definitely, one of the better places to go.I popped into Thai today around lunch. There were quite a few outside diners so I couldn't bring myself to go in. I called and asked about the Back door and was welcomed there. I'm glad I called because I received the best massage I have ever received at an AMP. Legit better than any chain or local massage therapists I have been to in a long time. My masseuse was a very friendly person who made jokes the entire time. (I couldn't understand most) I left very happy. Considering the price 60/ hr plus standard tip,'I will be coming back often.

RomanticTemp
08-26-20, 15:20
You will love 4 hands. The 2 of them are great together.I can truly confirm that. Their synchronicity is wonderful. Massage simpatico at its finest.

RomanticTemp
08-26-20, 15:26
I popped into Thai today around lunch. There were quite a few outside diners so I couldn't bring myself to go in. I called and asked about the Back door and was welcomed there. I'm glad I called because I received the best massage I have ever received at an AMP. Legit better than any chain or local massage therapists I have been to in a long time. My masseuse was a very friendly person who made jokes the entire time. (I couldn't understand most) I left very happy. Considering the price 60/ hr plus standard tip,'I will be coming back often.Didn't know they had a back door though for me I actually like the overall busyness outside as for me it offers what I consider a level safety than in a somewhat deserted lot. It's easy to blend in IMO. Either way works well and is worth it. They are very congenial, discrete and very accommodating and as stated some of the best legit massage skills out there. The perfect blend IMO.

GrayBeard01
08-27-20, 19:50
I popped into Thai today around lunch. There were quite a few outside diners so I couldn't bring myself to go in. I called and asked about the Back door and was welcomed there. I'm glad I called because I received the best massage I have ever received at an AMP. Legit better than any chain or local massage therapists I have been to in a long time. My masseuse was a very friendly person who made jokes the entire time. (I couldn't understand most) I left very happy. Considering the price 60/ hr plus standard tip,'I will be coming back often.Just want to know if there is anything available beyond standard fair. Thinking of changing up and taking a ride.

Gto69
08-28-20, 21:33
Yup, Both Thai and Mint.

Just want to know if there is anything available beyond standard fair. Thinking of changing up and taking a ride.

GrayBeard01
08-29-20, 17:08
Yup, Both Thai and Mint.Called Thai at 10:30 made an appt for 11. Was told to come on in. Once there very attractive woman told me I had to wait an hour and that they took another customer. Not thrilled, but I drove to Mint and had a really nice time, left quite happy. Good massage, nice extras but nothing like New Haven or Danbury. Masseuse was cute but not as cute as the girl from Thai, but an hour after I made an appointment. Time is too valuable for that.

Crutches
08-30-20, 12:22
Called Thai at 10:30 made an appt for 11. Was told to come on in. Once there very attractive woman told me I had to wait an hour and that they took another customer. Not thrilled, but I drove to Mint and had a really nice time, left quite happy. Good massage, nice extras but nothing like New Haven or Danbury. Masseuse was cute but not as cute as the girl from Thai, but an hour after I made an appointment. Time is too valuable for that.I've had quite a few appointments not honored, why do they take them if they know they will not hold the spot open?

Seems like a poor business practice.

Woody50
08-30-20, 20:22
I've had quite a few appointments not honored, why do they take them if they know they will not hold the spot open?

Seems like a poor business practice.Because they currently have to operate as appointment only as a massage therapy provider.

Since a certain number of mongers probably don't show up, they take the walk-ins, and the cash, in place of the appointments.

Gto69
08-31-20, 14:47
Good comments. I'm disappointed that Thai made you wait, they usually are accommodating. The good thing about this small state, we have many options to choose from and very near by each other.

Mint is a good place. I've always had a good experience with the ladies. The more they know you, more extras available. My experience only.

Called Thai at 10:30 made an appt for 11. Was told to come on in. Once there very attractive woman told me I had to wait an hour and that they took another customer. Not thrilled, but I drove to Mint and had a really nice time, left quite happy. Good massage, nice extras but nothing like New Haven or Danbury. Masseuse was cute but not as cute as the girl from Thai, but an hour after I made an appointment. Time is too valuable for that.

Bookie
09-12-20, 01:02
Based on a recommendation from GTO I visited Thai in Ellington. They are tucked in the middle of a safe little plaza. Place was Covid clean which I appreciated. They do accept walk-ins but I probably should have called first because I wanted 4 hands but they were too busy. My attendant was JuJu. She spoke very limited english but was fairly attractive probably late 40's, friendly, good massage and performed the deed well. Mask required during massage. On the way out I met what I think was the Mamasan but I didn't get her name. Very friendly, speaks good English and a step above in the looks department. Overall, a good experience and when in the area I will stop back to explore more. 1 hour- 60 + 40. Thanks GTO!

RChris11
09-21-20, 20:52
Any idea what's going on at Mint? Drove by tonight and there was a full size dumpster outside, no lights on.

Kwagmire
09-22-20, 06:52
Any idea what's going on at Mint? Drove by tonight and there was a full size dumpster outside, no lights on.Building getting a new roof yesterday.

Gto69
10-23-20, 07:21
Mint had changes in providers. Tina, Tina, Cindy and Nicole are gone. Replaced by Judy. The other Full time Cindy is still around with part time Cindy in as needed.

Jeckelz
10-23-20, 14:17
Mint had changes in providers. Tina, Tina, Cindy and Nicole are gone. Replaced by Judy. The other Full time Cindy is still around with part time Cindy in as needed.That is to bad. I really liked Nicole. Saw her a few times and enjoyed every moment. Wonder where she will show up next.

Carl33
10-28-20, 13:26
Mint had changes in providers. Tina, Tina, Cindy and Nicole are gone. Replaced by Judy. The other Full time Cindy is still around with part time Cindy in as needed.What was the name of the older woman that gave a strong massage? Like hurtfully strong massage. Felt like she was trying to get revenge for all the HEs strong. Is she still there?

Kwagmire
10-28-20, 19:31
What was the name of the older woman that gave a strong massage? Like hurtfully strong massage. Felt like she was trying to get revenge for all the HEs strong. Is she still there?That was Tina. I actually really liked her hard massages, but sometimes she went over the top. She knew when she was doing it too. "don't cry, don't cry" she would say.

Gto69
10-29-20, 11:07
Tina was great and will not return. Don't be surprised if the current group of ladies rotate out and new ones come in.

What was the name of the older woman that gave a strong massage? Like hurtfully strong massage. Felt like she was trying to get revenge for all the HEs strong. Is she still there?

Leo2830
11-18-20, 12:15
I went to thai about a month ago and saw a very attractive provider with great racks, short in height, I had an awesome massage, but I forgot to ask for her name, I went there a few more times but didn't see her anymore.

GordonFreeman
11-18-20, 15:25
I went to thai about a month ago and saw a very attractive provider with great racks, short in height, I had an awesome massage, but I forgot to ask for her name, I went there a few more times but didn't see her anymore.Do they do "Thai" style massage or is the name just marketing?

Leo2830
11-18-20, 15:29
Do they do "Thai" style massage or is the name just marketing?It's just a name.

ChadZ1212
11-27-20, 14:12
If I had to guess, you had Coco and you are correct. She had a big firm rack. I was with her a few times and got pretty far with her. Last time I went back, she was not in. I called Wednesday and whoever answered the phone said she's on vacation. Not sure if it's permanent vacation that she's not returning or she's returning after the holidays.

I went to thai about a month ago and saw a very attractive provider with great racks, short in height, I had an awesome massage, but I forgot to ask for her name, I went there a few more times but didn't see her anymore.

Gto69
11-27-20, 14:18
Thai is becoming like Mint. They have been rotating the ladies. That's too bad because they had some hotties that were fun.

Carl33
11-28-20, 18:23
Stopped By Thai a little before 5 on sat. Parked behind a white ford fusion / focus with a white plate. Plate caught my eye and I was wondering what state it was from but I parked to close to see the bottom of it. I read the smaller wording on the top though. Us government. Hmmmmm on a holiday weekend? Unlikely it was anything but I did go elsewhere.

Spa Spazz
11-30-20, 12:02
Stopped By Thai a little before 5 on sat. Parked behind a white ford fusion / focus with a white plate. Plate caught my eye and I was wondering what state it was from but I parked to close to see the bottom of it. I read the smaller wording on the top though. Us government. Hmmmmm on a holiday weekend? Unlikely it was anything but I did go elsewhere.So it's our tax dollars funding a monger.

MarkHenry
11-30-20, 13:46
I stopped into the Ellington spa this morning. 2 absolutely horrible looking old lady's too choose from. I chose too leave.

Craven Morehed
12-01-20, 13:32
So it's our tax dollars funding a monger.

Stopped By Thai a little before 5 on sat. Parked behind a white ford fusion / focus with a white plate. Plate caught my eye and I was wondering what state it was from but I parked to close to see the bottom of it. I read the smaller wording on the top though. Us government. Hmmmmm on a holiday weekend? Unlikely it was anything but I did go elsewhere.I think it's associated with the post office in the same plaza, it's been there every time I have.

Gto69
12-01-20, 13:44
The post office is next door. Nothing to worry about. Been to Thai many times and never had a problem. 2 attractive providers that I know well.

Stopped By Thai a little before 5 on sat. Parked behind a white ford fusion / focus with a white plate. Plate caught my eye and I was wondering what state it was from but I parked to close to see the bottom of it. I read the smaller wording on the top though. Us government. Hmmmmm on a holiday weekend? Unlikely it was anything but I did go elsewhere.

Gto69
12-01-20, 13:50
That's interesting. I stopped in yesterday. Both providers that I saw were pretty and fun. I've known one of the providers since they opened. Suggest you try again.

I stopped into the Ellington spa this morning. 2 absolutely horrible looking old lady's too choose from. I chose too leave.

Leo2830
12-08-20, 16:35
If I had to guess, you had Coco and you are correct. She had a big firm rack. I was with her a few times and got pretty far with her. Last time I went back, she was not in. I called Wednesday and whoever answered the phone said she's on vacation. Not sure if it's permanent vacation that she's not returning or she's returning after the holidays.I'll call them to ask for coco hopefully she's back, went there last week and 2 old ugly ladies were there, I turned around and left. I am so sick and tired of old ladies on AMPs.

Gto69
12-08-20, 18:54
Seems to be some confusion with Thai. I've been going to Thai since they opened and I haven't seen old ugly ladies.

With the holidays, many providers head back to NY, NJ and the part timers come in and handle the day to day operation until the new year. You might want to try another AMP with younger providers. Many in the area.

I'll call them to ask for coco hopefully she's back, went there last week and 2 old ugly ladies were there, I turned around and left. I am so sick and tired of old ladies on AMPs.

Leo2830
12-08-20, 20:16
Seems to be some confusion with Thai. I've been going to Thai since they opened and I haven't seen old ugly ladies.

With the holidays, many providers head back to NY, NJ and the part timers come in and handle the day to day operation until the new year. You might want to try another AMP with younger providers. Many in the area.Maybe I am exaggerating it a little bit, but for me they look average and I didn't find them attractive at all, but like I always say, to each their own.

Craven Morehed
12-09-20, 10:58
Thai. They may not be ugly but they are up in age and have the body to match that age.

I wouldn't go to any of these places expecting a under 30 knockout, those days are long gone.

Gto69
12-10-20, 08:54
Not sure why you would generalize. If the senior provider likes and trust you, they will bring out the young ones, especially this time of year.

While we are in the middle of the holiday season, many part timers have arrived. I know of 2 AMPs in the area that are housing younger providers.

Recently, both senior providers granted me the luxury of enjoying both of them. Separate occasions of course. Keep in mind, my encounters was not all business, I had the opportunity to discuss age, length of time in area, etc. Both are late 20's.

Thai. They may not be ugly but they are up in age and have the body to match that age.

I wouldn't go to any of these places expecting a under 30 knockout, those days are long gone.

Craven Morehed
12-10-20, 09:44
Not sure why you would generalize. If the senior provider likes and trust you, they will bring out the young ones, especially this time of year.

While we are in the middle of the holiday season, many part timers have arrived. I know of 2 AMPs in the area that are housing younger providers.

Recently, both senior providers granted me the luxury of enjoying both of them. Separate occasions of course. Keep in mind, my encounters was not all business, I had the opportunity to discuss age, length of time in area, etc. Both are late 20's.Why would I generalize? All I have seen at these places is "senior providers" so that's what I reported.

Gto69
12-10-20, 09:53
I would suggest you change AMP's. I'm not seeing "senior providers". But that’s my experience.

Why would I generalize? All I have seen at these places is "senior providers" so that's what I reported.

Craven Morehed
12-10-20, 12:22
I would suggest you change AMP's. I'm not seeing "senior providers". But thats my experience.Did I say I was looking for younger providers? No, just reported my experiences.

Gto69
12-10-20, 13:26
I don't think I need to listen to you pontificate about your endeavors regarding AMP's. Good luck.

Did I say I was looking for younger providers? No, just reported my experiences.

MarkHenry
12-11-20, 18:44

With the holidays, many providers head back to NY, NJ and the part timers come in and handle the day to day operation until the new year. You might want to try another AMP with younger providers. Many in the areaCould you suggest a few of the many that are in the area with younger providers??

Gto69
12-12-20, 07:47
Henry, while this site is important to provide accurate information to members, the experience will not always be the same for each individual attending MP's.

The relationships developed between the member and provider is that as exclusive. What also takes effect is the complexity of attitude and providing proper rewards depends on results.

Example, Not to long ago, at one local AMP, we had 2 providers that enjoyed taking advantage of one member during the massage. The member did not complain in fear of retaliation. With that said, in private chats, The member explained his encounters. Members tried duplicating but did not have the same experience.

Plus if experiences are detailed, it's important not to divulge any information.

Makes sense?

Could you suggest a few of the many that are in the area with younger providers??

Member #6108
12-12-20, 13:16
Henry, while this site is important to provide accurate information to members, the experience will not always be the same for each individual attending MP's.

The relationships developed between the member and provider is that as exclusive. What also takes effect is the complexity of attitude and providing proper rewards depends on results.

Example, Not to long ago, at one local AMP, we had 2 providers that enjoyed taking advantage of one member during the massage. The member did not complain in fear of retaliation. With that said, in private chats, The member explained his encounters. Members tried duplicating but did not have the same experience.

Plus if experiences are detailed, it's important not to divulge any information.

Makes sense?This makes perfect sense an is good advice for all of us.

ChadZ1212
12-13-20, 07:48
What AMP, Thai? What's meant, didn't complain in fear of retaliation?

Makes sense?

DantePhz
12-13-20, 17:15
Taking advantage how?

Gto69
12-14-20, 13:39
The member has been visiting the provider since she opened. The relationship and respect between the two are at the utmost level. Because the member provided gratification to his provider, the provider wanted to share the experience with her entry level co-worker. The member unselfishly TOFTT and satisfied both providers before he himself indulged in any other activities. He felt that if he didn't satisfy both providers, he would not have been rewarded with the newly acquired provider.

DoinItforYears
12-15-20, 10:33
The member has been visiting the provider since she opened. The relationship and respect between the two are at the utmost level. Because the member provided gratification to his provider, the provider wanted to share the experience with her entry level co-worker. The member unselfishly TOFTT and satisfied both providers before he himself indulged in any other activities. He felt that if he didn't satisfy both providers, he would not have been rewarded with the newly acquired provider.Go To, I so much appreciate your humor and cannot believe that members of this board are so dense as to not get what really went on. You are the Man. I can't wait until you get acosted by the third and once again against your will, have to perform. Kicking and screaming. I have enjoyed your discourse and follow up questions for days. Thank you. Doing It.

RomanticTemp
02-03-21, 10:12
Any recent reports. From what I experienced mid to late summer, had a very good time. Went back a couple of times in early to mid October and a complete 180. Either I just had dumb luck or they seem to be rotating the talent to avoid LE setups maybe? I don't mind diversity but the differences were night and day. I don't look for FS anymore as I like to develop an ongoing report of some sort. I prefer very deep and strong massage and walking is a plus. HE via the other methods are a definite plus. Any suggestions in the Hartford metro area are welcomed and PM is fine for discretion.

CelticsGuy34
02-03-21, 19:36
Any recent reports. From what I experienced mid to late summer, had a very good time. Went back a couple of times in early to mid October and a complete 180. Either I just had dumb luck or they seem to be rotating the talent to avoid LE setups maybe? I don't mind diversity but the differences were night and day. I don't look for FS anymore as I like to develop an ongoing report of some sort. I prefer very deep and strong massage and walking is a plus. HE via the other methods are a definite plus. Any suggestions in the Hartford metro area are welcomed and PM is fine for discretion.Visited Mint recently and Thai before Christmas. Mint excellent hard massage, she stood on my back and cracked me good, that's never happened to me before as I usually just say medium but I guess that's her medium (ouch). Older and not very attractive provider though which is the norm around the area. Does seem like new management frequently there but the is always spot on and pleasant. As for Thai, I got a terrible massage and didn't leave happy. This was my first time going. I won't repeat.

Celtics Guy.

Gto69
02-04-21, 11:41
I posted on the Hartford forum about Mint.

Back in the day, Mint was a place you could go, hang up your clothes, get a good BJ, good F and more. I never had tipping issues, no old ladies, same owner, I know her well. The one thing that stands out, all the ladies wore short shorts. Man what legs.

When the 3 some left, they seemed to be irreplaceable. Although 2 have returned and doing well in the new AMP.

As far as Thai, I'm missing something. I never had problems. Check my previous post. Clothes just drop. Made a joke and said, don't you want to kiss me first? LOL LOL. They didn't ask for proceeds.

Visited Mint recently and Thai before Christmas. Mint excellent hard massage, she stood on my back and cracked me good, that's never happened to me before as I usually just say medium but I guess that's her medium (ouch). Older and not very attractive provider though which is the norm around the area. Does seem like new management frequently there but the is always spot on and pleasant. As for Thai, I got a terrible massage and didn't leave happy. This was my first time going. I won't repeat.

Celtics Guy.

OffTheGrid860
02-04-21, 12:25
Interesting. I visited both locations last year and didn't stay for either one. Both had older providers at the time. The Thai location smelled like kitty litter. Not a deal breaker, but I thought it was a little odd. This post makes me want to reconsider and give it another shot. Thanks for the input.

I posted on the Hartford forum about Mint.

Back in the day, Mint was a place you could go, hang up your clothes, get a good BJ, good F and more. I never had tipping issues, no old ladies, same owner, I know her well. The one thing that stands out, all the ladies wore short shorts. Man what legs.

When the 3 some left, they seemed to be irreplaceable. Although 2 have returned and doing well in the new AMP.

As far as Thai, I'm missing something. I never had problems. Check my previous post. Clothes just drop. Made a joke and said, don't you want to kiss me first? LOL LOL. They didn't ask for proceeds.

Gto69
02-05-21, 09:21
Let's not over analyze Mint and Thai.

As far as Thai goes, check out post 110 and 115. I've never experienced cat odors.

I've had my nose right up to the kitty and no, no odors. Not one odd smell. As a matter of fact, it was good enough to eat.

I've never had anyone old. During my Christmas visit, one of the providers was young. Maybe they are selective as to who they want to be with. These Asian women can be picky.

Mint, check out post 118. The 3 some left in September timeframe. 2 are with other AMP's in the State. So, I can't give you any recent experiences. I think you should lean on other members who have had recent visits for direction. Good luck.

Interesting. I visited both locations last year and didn't stay for either one. Both had older providers at the time. The Thai location smelled like kitty litter. Not a deal breaker, but I thought it was a little odd. This post makes me want to reconsider and give it another shot. Thanks for the input.

OffTheGrid860
02-05-21, 11:21
Good info. Just to clarify my previous post. The cat odor was not from the women. It was in the front entry way when I first walked inside the building. Additionally, I probably had bad timing with my visits. Ladies rotate or go on vacation.

As far as Thai goes, check out post 110 and 115. I've never experienced cat odors.

I've had my nose right up to the kitty and no, no odors. Not one odd smell. As a matter of fact, it was good enough to eat.

I've never had anyone old. During my Christmas visit, one of the providers was young. Maybe they are selective as to who they want to be with. These Asian women can be picky.

Mint, check out post 118. The 3 some left in September timeframe. 2 are with other AMP's in the State. So, I can't give you any recent experiences. I think you should lean on other members who have had recent visits for direction. Good luck.

CelticsGuy34
02-05-21, 16:59
Visited Mint recently and Thai before Christmas. Mint excellent hard massage, she stood on my back and cracked me good, that's never happened to me before as I usually just say medium but I guess that's her medium (ouch). Older and not very attractive provider though which is the norm around the area. Does seem like new management frequently there but the is always spot on and pleasant. As for Thai, I got a terrible massage and didn't leave happy. This was my first time going. I won't repeat.

Celtics Guy.Ts* is always spot on there.

CelticsGuy34
02-05-21, 17:04
GTO, who did you ask for at Thai? Do you have a name? I honestly got such a horrible massage there. I was covered the whole time, it sucked. She didn't even work any muscles. On the flip I stayed covered. At that point, I told her thanks I'm all done here and drove over to New Spa in East Windsor. I believe it's called Oasis now, they were busy so I just went home. I don't think I can give Thai another change after that. Pissed $ down the drain. Figured since it's Ellington, CT place must be legit anyways.

Celtics Guy.

Gto69
02-06-21, 07:52
Clear your box.

GTO, who did you ask for at Thai? Do you have a name? I honestly got such a horrible massage there. I was covered the whole time, it sucked. She didn't even work any muscles. On the flip I stayed covered. At that point, I told her thanks I'm all done here and drove over to New Spa in East Windsor. I believe it's called Oasis now, they were busy so I just went home. I don't think I can give Thai another change after that. Pissed $ down the drain. Figured since it's Ellington, CT place must be legit anyways.

Celtics Guy.

Craven Morehed
02-06-21, 12:24

.Funny how most posts about these places are the complete opposite of your experiences.

Oh BTW that shit stank and my nose was right up in that kitty also.

I won't return. 3 strike rule. Stinky, old and beat me up for more money.

Gto69
02-07-21, 12:21
Nothing more frustrating that a shitty massage. And yes, not having a name doesn't help the situation. We have many AMPs in the area along with bmp.

Celtics Guy.

Gto69
02-07-21, 12:24
I can tell you're frustrated Craven. Unfortunately, I can't help you.

For me, getting laid with young hotties is easy.

I would suggest you read some of my previous post, you will read that providers like Jada, Lisa, Amy who were younger providers in this area, didn't hang around long. I'm willing to bet that no one knew Tina was doing BBFS, she was 30 yo.

If you recall a while back, I suggested that you go to one of the AMP's that I once frequented. I suggested you go soon. You waited weeks and complained to me that your experience was not good. Well Craven, that young lady left quickly.

The other guys I told, moved quickly and had fun with her.

Finally, you were with a talented young lady not that long ago. You and I spoke about her. She's returning soon. I will PM you when she returns and what AMP. You will have limited time for FS. Good luck.

BTW, my rule. No 3 strikes.

Funny how most posts about these places are the complete opposite of your experiences.

Oh BTW that shit stank and my nose was right up in that kitty also.

I won't return. 3 strike rule. Stinky, old and beat me up for more money.

BigBang2
02-07-21, 15:42
Guys, I have to say we need to rationalize and help each other! We also need to be understanding! (GoTo69) PMd me and gave me step by step instructions, he told me what would happen at Mint if I followed directions and I will tell you I had a couple of my best AMP experiences! On the other hand a work colleague failed twice! We have to be understanding, and go with the flow, not everyone will get the same results! The provider has to be somewhat into it! Let's re group and understand the reality of things, we're here to help each other! But we also need to be understanding, good luck and please be safe.

Craven Morehed
02-08-21, 04:51
Nothing more frustrating that a shitty massage. And yes, not having a name doesn't help the situation. We have many AMPs in the area along with bmp.What is "bmp" ?

Newbie58
02-08-21, 06:09
Brazilian massage parlor, I believe.

What is "bmp" ?

Craven Morehed
02-08-21, 08:08
Brazilian massage parlor, I believe.I haven't heard of any near Hartford, if there are any, where do they advertise?

CelticsGuy34
02-08-21, 15:56
I haven't heard of any near Hartford, if there are any, where do they advertise?I've never been to one. Someone please enlighten me. PM's are open. It looked like one appeared on Google in Norwich? Also, looks like a new spa opened up In Manchester on Broad St. Anyone been? Haven't been there in years. Thought it closed down shortly after Bright Spa in Manchester did about 3-4 years ago. Must be new management.

Celtics Guy.

Gto69
02-09-21, 16:25
Gents excuse the delay responding. You might say, I've been Laid Up.

Craven: BMP is Brazilian Massage Parlor.

The 2 in the Western and Southwestern part of the state advertise, the one in the Southeast, they are private.

Craven, I'll probably pick her up this weekend. Once she's set up at the AMP, I'll let you know day and time via pm. No time limit, no TF, just take care of her at the end. Caution: She's in child bearing years, so you need to be careful.

What is "bmp" ?

Gto69
02-09-21, 17:36
Celt, reflecting on your comments regarding Thai. If $40 causes you to make a stink. The BMP will blow up your wallet.

Broad St Manchester is called New Healing Massage, it was Hana. Suzi, young hottie, wasn't around for long, too bad. Might be to expensive for you. Good luck.

I've never been to one. Someone please enlighten me. PM's are open. It looked like one appeared on Google in Norwich? Also, looks like a new spa opened up In Manchester on Broad St. Anyone been? Haven't been there in years. Thought it closed down shortly after Bright Spa in Manchester did about 3-4 years ago. Must be new management.

Celtics Guy.

CelticsGuy34
02-09-21, 19:21
Celt, reflecting on your comments regarding Thai. If $40 causes you to make a stink. The BMP will blow up your wallet.

Broad St Manchester is called New Healing Massage, it was Hana. Suzi, young hottie, wasn't around for long, too bad. Might be to expensive for you. Good luck.I left an honest review in regards to Thai. As for my wallet, it's fine. Thanks.

Go Celtics.

ChadZ1212
02-10-21, 19:08
Agreed with bigbang2, Gto provides good mps with hot Asians.

Guys, I have to say we need to rationalize and help each other! We also need to be understanding! (GoTo69) PMd me and gave me step by step instructions, he told me what would happen at Mint if I followed directions and I will tell you I had a couple of my best AMP experiences! On the other hand a work colleague failed twice! We have to be understanding, and go with the flow, not everyone will get the same results! The provider has to be somewhat into it! Let's re group and understand the reality of things, we're here to help each other! But we also need to be understanding, good luck and please be safe.

Cannon Stack
02-12-21, 11:27
New poster.

I've been to Thai a handful of times. First few were with a mid 30's that gave an awesome massage and ending. One time was with an older lady I assume the mms. She was overall my least favorite. Slightly short on time, massage was rough and he wasn't spectacular. She also complained about the tip, I tipped the same $ as previous and same as future visits without complaint. I've seen her at the desk a couple times. And last time was with a different younger 30's and it was a nice time. I've been early / later and weekday and weekend.

Kwagmire
05-25-21, 20:25
Hi everyone. I hit up Mint a few days ago for the first time since covid. I'm sorry that Tina isn't there anymore, she and I had a good relationship, despite her trying to kill me with her hard massages. I loved them, mostly -- always left with all the kinks worked out. Plus we had established a relationship that allowed for benefits. She was older, but still had a bangin' body.

The masseuse this time was older (as is per usual), but really nice. She performed the ending early, which sometimes I really like because after that it's really easy to enjoy a great massage.

I have to ask though, what's the thinking on this board. Mint or Thai?

BeerMan68
05-26-21, 06:03
Hi everyone. I hit up Mint a few days ago for the first time since covid. I'm sorry that Tina isn't there anymore, she and I had a good relationship, despite her trying to kill me with her hard massages. I loved them, mostly -- always left with all the kinks worked out. Plus we had established a relationship that allowed for benefits. She was older, but still had a bangin' body.

The masseuse this time was older (as is per usual), but really nice. She performed the ending early, which sometimes I really like because after that it's really easy to enjoy a great massage.

I have to ask though, what's the thinking on this board. Mint or Thai?I am curious myself. I've been wandering to other places lately. Mint and Tina were also my steady for a while. Only went to Thai a couple times. Good experience there, just not great.

Lately been to Hanna's, Ginza. All decent RnT.

Cannon Stack
05-26-21, 18:56
I have to ask though, what's the thinking on this board. Mint or Thai?I've been to Thai a handful of times. It's convenient location, but enough out of the area for anyone else on my life. Never been to mint. I've been to SL EH a few times and haven't gone back to Thai since then, but I think they are going through some changes over there.

My work used to put my in NYC before covid. Some excellent options there, more money but more fun. Very soon I will be back in NYC with some regularity. I greatly prefer that over the local stuff.

TheBoobHound
06-13-21, 18:48
GTO69 introduced us to this place. He's a now-banned forum member who was a big faker and storyteller. But there was some truth buried in his bullshit.

First off I'm certain it's Thai in name only and the ladies are Chinese. I'd wager 40+ but not bad looking. GTO seems to have been correct about services offered, although in my experience unskilled and unenthusiastic. I think there are two or three girls working. Maybe some are better and more worthwhile than others.

ChadZ1212
06-16-21, 21:59
Stopped in Thai recently, last time was early January with Annie young and hot. I usually want and get more than HJ. Of course returned and she was gone. 2 providers, looked 30+ so I added 10 years. In order for me to get to Thai, I need to swim the River, climb the mountains and cross country the rest of the way. Even though I got exactly what in wanted and needed, not sure it's worth the travel for me unless Annie returns. I will reiterate, you guys have hidden gems in the greater Hartford area. Enjoy.

I've been to Mint last year, September. Went back recently but the provider was older and I declined to stay. I was with Cindy, younger with over the top out-cums. I saw the infamous Tina but never had the pleasure to be with her. She had a mask on and didn't see her face, but her body looked pretty good. When I went back, she had left Mint. One member stayed in contact with her and told me where she's at in Ct. I called, made the appointment with her. Stay tuned.

ChadZ1212
06-25-21, 05:29
I had the chance to visit with everyone's favorite, Tina from Mint. I understand why she's so popular. She has nice body and shapely legs. I was surprised to see her dressed in short shorts, spiked heels and tight revealing top, I was expecting yoga pants. I said nice outfit. She told me the cooling system was broken, but the place was comfortable for me. I'm guessing, it was her way of getting me excited, man I was. Also surprising, the other 2 were just as hot. It was like I was judging the Ms. APAC pageant. Enjoy.

YDidIWait
06-25-21, 11:22
I had the chance to visit with everyone's favorite, Tina from Mint. I understand why she's so popular. She has nice body and shapely legs. I was surprised to see her dressed in short shorts, spiked heels and tight revealing top, I was expecting yoga pants. I said nice outfit. She told me the cooling system was broken, but the place was comfortable for me. I'm guessing, it was her way of getting me excited, man I was. Also surprising, the other 2 were just as hot. It was like I was judging the Ms. APAC pageant. Enjoy.Is she back at Mint?

Mr Mike1952
06-29-21, 18:02
I'm getting back to visiting the AMPs I tried over the years. Yesterday was Mint.

As others have reported, there were two masseuses, an older woman, Lisa, probably around 40 but hard to tell with her mask on, and a very young, cute girl.

Lisa was dressed in yoga pants and a fitted blouse. The other girl was wearing a lot less and looked very inviting. I had called for an appointment at 8:30, and they made it very clear that I was getting LIsa and that the young one had someone scheduled soon after. (If you saw the young one Monday at about 9:00, had you specically reserved her?

Anyway, my judgment may have been impaired, but I thought Lisa was excellent. My judgment may have been impaired because I decided to get high before my massage, even tough it won't be legal until Thursday. I can go to Mint without traveling any major roads. I live close, which actually stops me from going more often.

Anyway, Lisa seemed determine to show me that I really wanted her. She was very playful and sensual in the Table Shower. She gave a pretty soothing massage. And she went out of her way to prolong the fun part. She alowed UTC on top and OTC below. When I was leaving, she smiled at me and told me to come back to see her.

By the way, is anyone concerned about the condition of the stairs and deck in the back?

ChadZ1212
06-30-21, 13:50
Tina is no longer at Mint, I believe she left October of 2020. I had the opportunity to visit her at her new location located in the SW part of the state 2 times, most recent last night. She told me she is not happy and is considering returning to Hartford but did not provide details. I requested that she contact me if she decides to return.

I did not have the opportunity to experience Tina while at Mint however the 2 recent visits were stellar. I can see why she was a favorite. She has one hot fucking body.

Is she back at Mint?

ChadZ1212
07-06-21, 17:07
Lisa is 54 yo. She's the one that answered the door the time I went and I declined the visit. She was pleasant looking however, not someone I was into.

The young cute one is 46 yo. Idk her name. Lisa has first right to all customers. Just the way the owner set things up.

I'm getting back to visiting the AMPs I tried over the years. Yesterday was Mint.

As others have reported, there were two masseuses, an older woman, Lisa, probably around 40 but hard to tell with her mask on, and a very young, cute girl.

Lisa was dressed in yoga pants and a fitted blouse. The other girl was wearing a lot less and looked very inviting. I had called for an appointment at 8:30, and they made it very clear that I was getting LIsa and that the young one had someone scheduled soon after. (If you saw the young one Monday at about 9:00, had you specically reserved her?

Anyway, my judgment may have been impaired, but I thought Lisa was excellent. My judgment may have been impaired because I decided to get high before my massage, even tough it won't be legal until Thursday. I can go to Mint without traveling any major roads. I live close, which actually stops me from going more often.

Anyway, Lisa seemed determine to show me that I really wanted her. She was very playful and sensual in the Table Shower. She gave a pretty soothing massage. And she went out of her way to prolong the fun part. She alowed UTC on top and OTC below. When I was leaving, she smiled at me and told me to come back to see her.

By the way, is anyone concerned about the condition of the stairs and deck in the back?

Mr Mike1952
07-09-21, 14:21
Lisa is 54 yo. She's the one that answered the door the time I went and I declined the visit. She was pleasant looking however, not someone I was into.

The young cute one is 46 yo. Idk her name. Lisa has first right to all customers. Just the way the owner set things up.I can believe Lisa is 54, but the young one looked really young.

I enjoyed LIsa's skills enough that I made another appointment for this past Wednesday. I was about 10 minutes late for my appointment because the first two ATMs I went to were out of order.

When I got there, she told me that someone else had told her he had an appointment, and she was not available. Actually, what she said was that she asked the guy if he had an appointment, and he said "yes," so she assumed he was me.

Now, I can't complain too much, because I was a little late, but I doubt she gave much thought to whether the guy was me or not. And I suppose its pretty tempting to say you have an appointment when asked.

But if you saw Lisa on Wednesday at 5:15, you stole my appointment. What is the point of making an appointment if someone can just drop in and take it.

ChadZ1212
07-10-21, 10:15
Try not to let another monger get under your skin.

Yea, she's 54 yo. How do I know this. I converse with the owner regularly and she told me her age.

If you had Candy in 2020, I thought she was 35 yo, I found out she was 55 yo. She has a part timer at her other location that is smok'in hot. Same thing like Candy. You look at her and think she's mid 30's. She's actually 52 yo.

Never the less, it's a good day when providers are on their backs.

Enjoy.

I can believe Lisa is 54, but the young one looked really young.

I enjoyed LIsa's skills enough that I made another appointment for this past Wednesday. I was about 10 minutes late for my appointment because the first two ATMs I went to were out of order.

When I got there, she told me that someone else had told her he had an appointment, and she was not available. Actually, what she said was that she asked the guy if he had an appointment, and he said "yes," so she assumed he was me.

Now, I can't complain too much, because I was a little late, but I doubt she gave much thought to whether the guy was me or not. And I suppose its pretty tempting to say you have an appointment when asked.

But if you saw Lisa on Wednesday at 5:15, you stole my appointment. What is the point of making an appointment if someone can just drop in and take it.

Looking2443
07-13-21, 07:20
Any info on where this second place is? I would love to find that "part-timer". Happy Hunting everyone!

Try not to let another monger get under your skin.

Yea, she's 54 yo. How do I know this. I converse with the owner regularly and she told me her age.

If you had Candy in 2020, I thought she was 35 yo, I found out she was 55 yo. She has a part timer at her other location that is smok'in hot. Same thing like Candy. You look at her and think she's mid 30's. She's actually 52 yo.

Never the less, it's a good day when providers are on their backs.

Enjoy.

TheBoobHound
09-27-21, 10:06
I spotted this newish MP across from the gas station. I think it's been open only a month or two. Looks like two ladies on duty, both mid 40's, both pretty thin. Massage wise was not so good, not very skilled. However, the HJ was among the best I ever had and because of that I'll repeat.

Leo2830
09-27-21, 10:28
I spotted this newish MP across from the gas station. I think it's been open only a month or two. Looks like two ladies on duty, both mid 40's, both pretty thin. Massage wise was not so good, not very skilled. However, the HJ was among the best I ever had and because of that I'll repeat.Where is this?

Member #6108
09-27-21, 10:45
I spotted this newish MP across from the gas station. I think it's been open only a month or two. Looks like two ladies on duty, both mid 40's, both pretty thin. Massage wise was not so good, not very skilled. However, the HJ was among the best I ever had and because of that I'll repeat.Boob Good new report. Sounds like a good find. Were they Asians? LOCATION. Costs. All that info would be helpful Why was it best ever?

ChadZ1212
09-27-21, 13:13
This is another AMP. They are older. IMO, If you plan to drive to this AMP, just drive 2 miles down the road to Thai. Younger ladies.

Boob Good new report. Sounds like a good find. Were they Asians? LOCATION. Costs. All that info would be helpful Why was it best ever?

MisterYellow
09-29-21, 08:30
This is another AMP. They are older. IMO, If you plan to drive to this AMP, just drive 2 miles down the road to Thai. Younger ladies.I have been here once, bad experience, and I don't plan on going again.

At the end she told me to come back and that she promises next time.

YMMV I guess. Looking to try the new one. It's still kind of low key, not on RM yet.

ChadZ1212
09-29-21, 13:08
Not sure what to tell you. Never had a bad experience.

Do you know who you had? The short one or the tall one?

Maybe the day you went, she had a bug up her ass. Boyfriend problems. Flat tire. Who knows.

I have been here once, bad experience, and I don't plan on going again.

At the end she told me to come back and that she promises next time.

YMMV I guess. Looking to try the new one. It's still kind of low key, not on RM yet.

RChris11
09-29-21, 20:50
I spotted this newish MP across from the gas station. I think it's been open only a month or two. Looks like two ladies on duty, both mid 40's, both pretty thin. Massage wise was not so good, not very skilled. However, the HJ was among the best I ever had and because of that I'll repeat.I've been to Mint a bunch a times even before it was Mint as I pass through Vernon a lot for work. Where's this other place? Would like to change it up without having to go so out of the way for Manchester and EH.

MarkHenry
10-02-21, 14:41
I've been to Mint a bunch a times even before it was Mint as I pass through Vernon a lot for work. Where's this other place? Would like to change it up without having to go so out of the way for Manchester and EH.Plaza across from Agway.

Mr Mike1952
10-04-21, 12:46
I spotted this newish MP across from the gas station. I think it's been open only a month or two. Looks like two ladies on duty, both mid 40's, both pretty thin. Massage wise was not so good, not very skilled. However, the HJ was among the best I ever had and because of that I'll repeat.What made the HJ so good?

And what was her name? Just cause one of them is skilled does not necessarily mean the other will be as well.

ChadZ1212
10-05-21, 12:45
Mike, The likes and dislikes of a HJ is personal preference, or opinions representing the facts. I didn't realize the HJ as anything special. While the experience at Thai becomes the creativity of the provider. Her techniques are different every time. For me, It's worth the 2 mile drive.

What made the HJ so good?

And what was her name? Just cause one of them is skilled does not necessarily mean the other will be as well.

Mr Mike1952
10-08-21, 10:06
Mike, The likes and dislikes of a HJ is personal preference, or opinions representing the facts. I didn't realize the HJ as anything special. While the experience at Thai becomes the creativity of the provider. Her techniques are different every time. For me, It's worth the 2 mile drive.I agree. That's why I asked Boob Hound what made it so good. Personally, what I like is someone who prolongs my arousal, keeps me close to the end for a long time, and who does not touch the tip at the climax. I find that one of the issues with masseuses who do not speak English very well is that this last point is not always easy to get across. Some just seem to know or to sense it.

Hope this is not tmi.

But I was asking him to try to get a sense of whether this new place offers Hand jobs like that.

ChadZ1212
10-08-21, 17:49
As No 2 snowflakes are the same goes the same for 2 HJ's. I require 2 pops, each technique is different to satisfy my needs at the given time. My suggestion is simply try it. My experience only, your expectations will not be met. Read my PM, it's informative.

I agree. That's why I asked Boob Hound what made it so good. Personally, what I like is someone who prolongs my arousal, keeps me close to the end for a long time, and who does not touch the tip at the climax. I find that one of the issues with masseuses who do not speak English very well is that this last point is not always easy to get across. Some just seem to know or to sense it.

Hope this is not tmi.

But I was asking him to try to get a sense of whether this new place offers Hand jobs like that.

DoinItforYears
10-09-21, 10:32
I have researched the "new" place Boob speaks of and I see nothing back on this thread to February, looked at maps, found Agway in Ellington Rt. 83, searched google and have found nothing. If I drive there, which I will do, I would like to have a phone number for an appointment. Just so I fully understand, three places have been mentioned in this thread: Mint, Thai and the new place. Am I gaining on this??

Craven Morehed
10-09-21, 10:48
I have researched the "new" place Boob speaks of and I see nothing back on this thread to February, looked at maps, found Agway in Ellington Rt. 83, searched google and have found nothing. If I drive there, which I will do, I would like to have a phone number for an appointment. Just so I fully understand, three places have been mentioned in this thread: Mint, Thai and the new place. Am I gaining on this??Mark Henry posted the name of the 3rd place. Taichi.

Craven Morehed
10-09-21, 10:51
I agree. That's why I asked Boob Hound what made it so good. Personally, what I like is someone who prolongs my arousal, keeps me close to the end for a long time, and who does not touch the tip at the climax. I find that one of the issues with masseuses who do not speak English very well is that this last point is not always easy to get across. Some just seem to know or to sense it.

Hope this is not tmi.

But I was asking him to try to get a sense of whether this new place offers Hand jobs like that.This!! Sessions like this seemed to happen more frequently in the past, now it's just a money grab and looking at the clock.

LostTenYears
10-12-21, 13:26
I've been reading through the Massage Parlor sections in Hartford and Vernon and decided it was time to make my first trip to an AMP. Drove by Ginza, but really wasn't thrilled with it's location right on the main street and with tons of people around having dinner outside on this Saturday evening. Instead, decided to try Mint which seemed to be a more private location. I called and was told I could come by in 10 minutes. Parked around back, walked up the stairs and rang the bell while on the back deck. I was met by Yumi (I'm guessing that's how it's spelled? She was short. Not a fit / skinny body, but not large either. Hard to tell her age (especially since she didn't take her mask off the entire time), but she was definitely older. I'm guessing mid to late 50's. Not attractive, but not ugly either. Took my temp and led me into the room. There was one other woman working this Saturday night, but I didn't actually see her.

Went for the hour massage, left what seems to be the standard tip on the little table. This wasn't just my first trip to an AMP, but my first massage. Not really sure what I wanted, so I asked for a lighter / softer massage. She used oil and I guess the massage was fine. I don't have anything to compare it to, but I can't say it was overly enjoyable. She had the parts of my body she wasn't working on covered by a sheet most of the time. Some teasing while I was on my stomach and she allowed OTC roaming. Didn't try for UTC. She had me flip and after a few moments, got to what I had come for. Nothing special, but did the trick. Wasn't super thrilled by my experience and thought maybe this might be my first and only AMP visit. But I did later try Ginza and had a better experience.

Mr Mike1952
10-12-21, 15:40
This!! Sessions like this seemed to happen more frequently in the past, now it's just a money grab and looking at the clock.I am having a hard time, I mean a difficult time finding someone who provides services the way I like, but I'm not sure its for lack of trying. In fact, I've seen a few lately who seem anxious to please, but who don't quite have the right technique. I think they want to do listen to my requests, but don't have the language. I had a series over the years that I liked: Nicole, Yoko at Silver. This goes back quite a way. Maybe I'm just getting impatient about trying places out.

Jndeere557
10-14-21, 08:57
I am having a hard time, I mean a difficult time finding someone who provides services the way I like, but I'm not sure its for lack of trying. In fact, I've seen a few lately who seem anxious to please, but who don't quite have the right technique. I think they want to do listen to my requests, but don't have the language. I had a series over the years that I liked: Nicole, Yoko at Silver. This goes back quite a way. Maybe I'm just getting impatient about trying places out.Yoko was one my favs. I have yet to find a comparable finish.

DoinItforYears
10-14-21, 23:02
Thanks to the members who helped me identify this place, I visited Sunday and went with Mae, the taller one. I don't want to go into a lot of detail here, but if you are looking for something above the standard are & T place, this is it. The shorter of the two ladies is beautiful but am not sure of her service but I assume similar as the door was left somewhat ajar telling me there are no secretes in the massage rooms. Only drawback is no table shower. I asked her if it was ok to send friends and she said "sure". Located on West Rd. In Ellington across from Agway as someone had mentioned.

TheBoobHound
10-17-21, 15:13
Thanks to the members who helped me identify this place, I visited Sunday and went with Mae, the taller one. I don't want to go into a lot of detail here, but if you are looking for something above the standard are & T place, this is it. Our positive reports may have been a boon to their business. In my original visit a couple weeks ago, I was quickly offered 4 hands, which probably meant it was dead all day. When I returned this afternoon, both girls were busy and I was told they were booked solid with appointments for the next several hours. I wonder how much is due to USASG.

DoinItforYears
10-18-21, 08:26
Our positive reports may have been a boon to their business. In my original visit a couple weeks ago, I was quickly offered 4 hands, which probably meant it was dead all day. When I returned this afternoon, both girls were busy and I was told they were booked solid with appointments for the next several hours. I wonder how much is due to USASG.USASG is a great promoter of pleasure and I would say that their increase is due to your and others reports. I went because of your report, asked if it would be ok to send friends, sent a friend last Monday and answered several PMs about my specific experience. See what you started? Good job!

BigPapaChaser
10-18-21, 10:32
Looking for some help here. New to the Asian massage game, I went to tai chi last week but didn't get any extra. How does one go about asking for something extra? And how much should I tip for this?

BigPapaChaser
10-18-21, 10:33
USASG is a great promoter of pleasure and I would say that their increase is due to your and others reports. I went because of your report, asked if it would be ok to send friends, sent a friend last Monday and answered several PMs about my specific experience. See what you started? Good job!So I am new to the massage parlor game. How does one go about asking for extra services and how much should I be tipping?

BigPapaChaser
10-18-21, 10:36
USASG is a great promoter of pleasure and I would say that their increase is due to your and others reports. I went because of your report, asked if it would be ok to send friends, sent a friend last Monday and answered several PMs about my specific experience. See what you started? Good job!New to massage parlors. How do I ask for extra services and how much should I tip?

Troutman
10-18-21, 22:03
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

ChadZ1212
10-19-21, 08:44
I don't think we have a standard play book. It's what you feel comfortable doing and saying. What works for me, may not work for you. Just be yourself and things will work out.

New to massage parlors. How do I ask for extra services and how much should I tip?

Newbie58
10-19-21, 09:23
I agree with Chadz's advice, but I'll add a bit. Treat them with respect and as a person, not a thing you want. Don't touch or grab without asking if OK, but consider a hug when you meet in the room. Read the forum to get an idea on tip amounts, but some places will tell you the amount if they're a known FS place. HJ is 40 for most of us, but there are exceptions based on attitude and any extras that may come with it. FS is 120-140 for most, but again there are exceptions for a number of reasons. If gals start by telling you a tip amount, it's OK to offer less; negotiate, but don't be a cheap ass about it.

I've had some wonderful experiences and I messed up a great one 2 years ago because I opened my mouth (posted). Turns out she was married. If you find a gem, and you should with a little reading in this forum, be careful what you post about. Known FS places are fine, I suppose, but many offer much more than HJ and discretion is very important. There are different types of MPs also; e.g., the one on CT Blvd. No good reviews I've seen and they're pricey with bad attitudes. Use your big head since there are a lot of choices around. You are the customer, so if a gal isn't doing it for you, it's OK to say no thanks and ask for either another gal or your money back. In 2 years I've done that 3 times.

Welcome to the club. Now get off your ass and have some fun! Oh, and please be nice. It goes a long way.

--Newb.

New to massage parlors. How do I ask for extra services and how much should I tip?

Member #6102
10-19-21, 18:00
New to massage parlors. How do I ask for extra services and how much should I tip?First step should be to visit https://www.rubmaps.ch, it's the easiest way to learn which spas in each town typically offer extra services. It's $20/ month, suggest sign up for a month or two and read up on which spas are available in your area. Then cancel after a month or two, you've gotten your money's worth.

The other good reason for doing that is you can see spas listed with their real names, addresses, phone numbers, etc. This site will give you better current detail about specific ladies or other issues but it can be very difficult to decode unless you know in advance what spa they're talking about, so you'll be able to take better advantage of what you read here.

If you're at a spa that typically does HE's or more, don't force it or overdo it. The ladies know why you're there -- there's no need to flash your junk, drop your towel, or paw the poor woman relentlessly during the massage. When she flips you over, wait for her to bring it up and offer the HE. Most will, they want the extra $, or simply gesture what you want. If it takes more effort than that, just move on somewhere else.

Unless you're at one of the places in New Haven or Danbury where basically everyone gets FS, your ability to score additional services beyond the HJ increases exponentially if you're a return visitor and establish a fun rapport. Suggest visiting a couple of places, don't worry about getting more than a HJ, just see which ladies you click with or enjoy. And if you're new to AMPs, see what else you like about the visit too. Do you like the table shower beforehand? Is it a nice or a dump? Do they treat YOU nice, give you a nice welcome when you go there, or are they bored and indifferent? And if you like a lady and want to repeat, make sure you ask her name!

Mr Mike1952
10-23-21, 23:54
Try this one more time. Looking for recommendations based on manual skills. I keep getting suggestions that are based on the willingness of the masseuse to give higher level services. Used to like Yoko in Silver and then Nicole on Burnside.

Based on what I've seen, it sounds like these three may be good choices:

Hannah at Broad St. In Manchester.

Wendy at Ginza.

Lisa at Mint.

Any votes?

ChadZ1212
10-25-21, 07:23
Mike Mike Mike Mike of any member I enjoy our conversations. Today, I want to grab you by the ankles, turn you upside down and shake you. Your question to members is subjective not objective. We don't not know your mood, you might have indigestion. No member can give you that kind of direction. Opinion only.

What's taking you so long? Get to it Mike, both are waiting. Enjoy.

Try this one more time. Looking for recommendations based on manual skills. I keep getting suggestions that are based on the willingness of the masseuse to give higher level services. Used to like Yoko in Silver and then Nicole on Burnside.

Based on what I've seen, it sounds like these three may be good choices:

Hannah at Broad St. In Manchester.

Wendy at Ginza.

Lisa at Mint.

Any votes?

Cannon Stack
10-30-21, 07:33
What's the damage for 30 min & 60 minutes there with he tip. Thanks.

Cannon Stack
12-04-21, 07:04
I forgot to follow up with a report of my Tai Chi visit. It was a few weeks ago. Parking lot was busy but it was not a problem. Someone beat me to the door as I was parking, so I waited about 10 minutes and then went in. I did an hour with someone, name stared with a why, I don't recall. Room was ok but cold but they turned on the heat and it warmed up quick. I got undressed and used the sheet as minimal cover face down. She came in and covered me fully in the sheet and began. Eventually the sheet disappeared before the flip. Lots of reaching under.

Flip and a short massage. Followed by a negotiation and then HJ. More maybe available. She allowed over / under top roam. It was routine and somewhat mechanical. Finished up with some time on the clock. And she did an excellent foot massage with the time left.

When I left I saw another lady at the desk. She was younger than mine but not by much. It was ok to check out a new place. Based on the visit I'd go back if nowhere else was available. It was 60 plus 100. Overpriced but I was curious. I'd honestly rather spend more in the city and get more at the same time.

ChadZ1212
12-05-21, 13:22
Haven't been to all AMPs. I won't ask why.

I will ask you guys Stop paying $100 for HJ. If the provider tells you $100, simply say no and tell her no tip. Her attitude will change. She said that too me. Told her to finish the massage, no tip. Simple.

Go back to Hartford location site and review my post on supply and demand. Plus BC 101. Post 3040.

The funding for this MP's is different then other MP's. That's why the attitude is different.

Check the pm I sent you. New provider, looks like David Bowie's wife Iman. Stunning, she's worth it. January arrival, Jodi from train look alike. Very hot. Owner sent me pics.

I forgot to follow up with a report of my Tai Chi visit. It was a few weeks ago. Parking lot was busy but it was not a problem. Someone beat me to the door as I was parking, so I waited about 10 minutes and then went in. I did an hour with someone, name stared with a why, I don't recall. Room was ok but cold but they turned on the heat and it warmed up quick. I got undressed and used the sheet as minimal cover face down. She came in and covered me fully in the sheet and began. Eventually the sheet disappeared before the flip. Lots of reaching under.

Flip and a short massage. Followed by a negotiation and then HJ. More maybe available. She allowed over / under top roam. It was routine and somewhat mechanical. Finished up with some time on the clock. And she did an excellent foot massage with the time left.

When I left I saw another lady at the desk. She was younger than mine but not by much. It was ok to check out a new place. Based on the visit I'd go back if nowhere else was available. It was 60 plus 100. Overpriced but I was curious. I'd honestly rather spend more in the city and get more at the same time.

RomanticTemp
12-05-21, 17:36

When I left I saw another lady at the desk. She was younger than mine but not by much. It was ok to check out a new place. Based on the visit I'd go back if nowhere else was available. It was 60 plus 100. Overpriced but I was curious. I'd honestly rather spend more in the city and get more at the same time.As stated in the post right after yours, don't encourage or reinforce overtipping. Not going into details but you overpaid by at least. 5 to. 6.

CelticsGuy34
12-08-21, 13:36
Standard tip is $20-$40. I generally tip $20-$40 depending on how good the massage / encounter was. A lot of places since Covid bumped up the price of half hour massages to $50 when before they were $40. $50 and $30 works for me at most AMPs around the Greater Hartford area with no issues. If I have a nice visit I'm fine leaving a $40 tip but even that's a bit high IMO for just a standard HJ. Don't ever tip more than $40 for that.

C's Guy.

DoinItforYears
01-01-22, 11:35
Visited Tai Chi again this week and had asked for and got Anna. Standard 60 for the hour but midway through massage, gave her 80 tip in advance hopefully for more than the normal HJ. It was worth the double tip to me as I got what I needed and left totally satisfied and relaxed. I am not going into a lot of details here and what I experienced probably would not satisfy a lot of you for the extra, but it was above and beyond for me. Only thing I miss is no table shower.

Mr Mike1952
01-19-22, 18:55
As I posted on the Hartford massage thread, I've been trying different places, following suggestions, to see if I can find someone new to replace Nicole, now that Burnside no longer has a table shower.

I made my third appointment with Lisa. The first was good, but when I booked a second, she gave away my time to another monger before I got there, so I decided to keep looking. Not have found the right answer, I came back.

She is older than some of the newer masseuses in the area, but hardly a granny. Unlike my first visit, she did not seem proprietary toward having me as a customer. More businesslike, less personal this time. She is not unattractive, but she is not particularly noteworthy. Very slim.

She allows UTC top and OTC lower. Her rules seem set. I do not have the impression she varied much.

She did not fit my goal to find someone friendly and playful. But her skills are first rate. She gave a good massage, with just enough teasing to keep the anticipation up. And the finish was the most intense I've had in quite awhile.

I am being told that I will like Hanna on Broad St. In Manchester, if she comes back, so I will probably try that instead of seeing Lisa again. Once Omicron has moved on. (This visit was more than a month ago. A little late in posting these reviews).

CelticsGuy34
03-07-22, 11:34
Is this a standard are&t joint? What's the price for 30 or 60 mins? Seeing some mixed reviews. Sounds like a rip-off and the providers ask for an enormous tip. Someone who's been there shoot me a PM. I'd like to test but I'm hesitant. I've been to the other AMP in the same town and left not happy. Didn't return. Really only Mint seems to be the option in the Vernon area and they have a TS which I like but the providers haven't been very attractive there in the past 8-10 months since what's her face left. Let me know, thanks.

C's Guy.

BbcLeroy
03-10-22, 05:58
Walked in late no appointment. Told me her name was Tina. Attractive provider nice body maybe early 40's, yoga pants tight top. I was glued to her tits. Walked me to room and asked if I want TS, I agreed. Gave her fee, she left when she returned had shorts on. Nice legs adding to nice tits. TS was playful turned over and roaming was allowed. Guessing we were alone. Nice smooth skin she let me roam utc. Back to room hard massage said don't cry honey. Flip ask for full said no asked for BJ said no. UTC roaming continued. I really liked her tits. Tried getting her pants off said no. Started HJ good slow strokes. Clean up, off I went. Will try again.

LakeMana10
03-12-22, 10:57
What was the tip? Did she allow you glue your lips to her tits or just your eyes and hands?

Haven't been there in awhile.

Walked in late no appointment. Told me her name was Tina. Attractive provider nice body maybe early 40's, yoga pants tight top. I was glued to her tits. Walked me to room and asked if I want TS, I agreed. Gave her fee, she left when she returned had shorts on. Nice legs adding to nice tits. TS was playful turned over and roaming was allowed. Guessing we were alone. Nice smooth skin she let me roam utc. Back to room hard massage said don't cry honey. Flip ask for full said no asked for BJ said no. UTC roaming continued. I really liked her tits. Tried getting her pants off said no. Started HJ good slow strokes. Clean up, off I went. Will try again.

BbcLeroy
03-12-22, 16:28
Eyes and hands only. She said no FS BJ nude, so I did not try to suck tits. Will try again. $80/$80.

What was the tip? Did she allow you glue your lips to her tits or just your eyes and hands?

Haven't been there in awhile.

CelticsGuy34
03-13-22, 11:28
Eyes and hands only. She said no FS BJ nude, so I did not try to suck tits. Will try again. $80/$80.That's outrageous man. Especially for what it sounds like was a standard session. Did they heckle you for more? Never paid that there. Standard tip is generally $40. And last time I was there an hour was only $60.

Celtics Guy.

ChadZ1212
03-13-22, 13:28
Celt, Mint has always been $70. RM is not updated. She increased her pricing March 1st, $80. Tip depends on provider and services. Always tipped more due to performance. Good luck.

That's outrageous man. Especially for what it sounds like was a standard session. Did they heckle you for more? Never paid that there. Standard tip is generally $40. And last time I was there an hour was only $60.

Celtics Guy.

BbcLeroy
03-13-22, 18:59
No heckle. No mistake. It's been over 10 years since enjoyed hobby. Regular when it was Seoul.

Now Mint, she told me house fee was $80, tip is what I decided to give her. Will return, post events as is.

That's outrageous man. Especially for what it sounds like was a standard session. Did they heckle you for more? Never paid that there. Standard tip is generally $40. And last time I was there an hour was only $60.

Celtics Guy.

BbcLeroy
03-14-22, 17:15
Couldn't find many reviews on this AMP. Interesting quite place between a post office, breakfast eatery, ice cream shop. 2 providers, one tall, other short. I got the tall one named Annie, judging maybe early 40's. Nice body, pretty face, good English. Like what I was seeing. Gave her funds she left, returned and massage started, I don't think they have TS, one was not offered. Different type of massage, combo of pinching, massage and teasing. Overall she was fun and playful with attention to details. Asked for full, BJ, nude said no. I'm 1 for 2 full service. She was ok with otc roaming. HJ was was good not rushed 2 hand strokes good pop. Cleaned me up hug and I left. Even if I don't get FS might keep this place on rotation.

Xelajo
03-17-22, 21:26
Is this a standard are&t joint? What's the price for 30 or 60 mins? Seeing some mixed reviews. Sounds like a rip-off and the providers ask for an enormous tip. Someone who's been there shoot me a PM. I'd like to test but I'm hesitant. I've been to the other AMP in the same town and left not happy. Didn't return. Really only Mint seems to be the option in the Vernon area and they have a TS which I like but the providers haven't been very attractive there in the past 8-10 months since what's her face left. Let me know, thanks.

C's Guy.Not a rip off. Atleast in my experience so far. I am kind of regular there. Anna is my fav there. I usually for for half hour and standard tip of 40. No TS is the only drawback. Otherwise clean place.

Xelajo
03-17-22, 21:29
Couldn't find many reviews on this AMP. Interesting quite place between a post office, breakfast eatery, ice cream shop. 2 providers, one tall, other short. I got the tall one named Annie, judging maybe early 40's. Nice body, pretty face, good English. Like what I was seeing. Gave her funds she left, returned and massage started, I don't think they have TS, one was not offered. Different type of massage, combo of pinching, massage and teasing. Overall she was fun and playful with attention to details. Asked for full, BJ, nude said no. I'm 1 for 2 full service. She was ok with otc roaming. HJ was was good not rushed 2 hand strokes good pop. Cleaned me up hug and I left. Even if I don't get FS might keep this place on rotation.No TS. No extras. Nothing attractive to go there. Plus police dept is right behind. I went within first few days of opening back in 2018 or 2019 I don't remember exactly. Not a good choice for me.

Mighty Spearsman
04-07-22, 00:15

Celtics Guy.Celt, Mint has always been $70. RM is not updated. She increased her pricing March 1st, $80. Tip depends on provider and services. Always tipped more due to performance. Good luck.This place originally opened as New Seoul during the summer of 1990 with a house fee of $50 for an hour. It never had a table shower, instead you would go and take a stand-up shower by yourself before drying off and returning to the room for a massage.

Eventually, the house fee went up to $60 (around 2000?) and stayed at that level until it closed down several years ago, still no table shower. During most of its life, New Seoul was a HJ-only place and the expected tip was $30 - $40, maybe a bit more for great service, and sometimes regular customers could negotiate for some extras (I remember receiving an award-winning Russian finish a couple of times from an especially large-breasted masseuse named Sunny). One plus was that you usually ended up with a good massage in addition to the HJ; I regularly went there after shoveling snow to get my back worked on.

New Seoul was shut down for a while in the late aughts as one newbie masseuse got out of hand offering FS to everyone (not just regulars) and got caught by an undercover cop. This arrest was covered by local newspapers.

When the place was remodeled and reopened as Mint Spa, the house fee had risen to $70 but the new place featured a table shower; between the TS and inflation, I never minded paying $70. The tip remained $30 - $40 as to the best of my knowledge nothing was on the table except HJ and some above the belt roaming.

I'm not surprised to read that the house fee has just gone up to $80, it's to be expected considering increased heating costs, rent, etc. An increase from $50 to $80 after 31 1/2 years is actually less than the overall inflation rate for that period. Gas was around $1. 15 a gallon back then and chocolate bars were a quarter.

Big Daddy045
04-28-22, 16:04
What's the damage for 30 min & 60 minutes there with he tip. Thanks.Where is Tai Chi. I like to sample a variety of AMPs.

GordonFreeman
04-28-22, 16:14
Where is Tai Chi. I like to sample a variety of AMPs.89 West Rd.

Ellington, Connecticut 06029.

Big Daddy045
04-28-22, 16:57
89 West Rd.

Ellington, Connecticut 06029.Thank you.

TheBoobHound
05-09-22, 10:34
89 West Rd.

Ellington, Connecticut 06029.There's been a change of staff recently. Neither of the replacements are as attractive as May or Anna. I drew a chubby 40 something. Good massage skills. Not as good as May at the finish but still above average. Wasn't willing to do oral.

The other new one is better looking but still below the previous girls.

I noticed there's a new place over by the billiards bar. Might be strictly legit.

ChadZ1212
05-09-22, 11:49
New owners. The chubby one, I believe Lisa, only know her by birth name is 55 yo, the other one is 52 yo. Not sure what they will do at the spa. Good luck.

There's been a change of staff recently. Neither of the replacements are as attractive as May or Anna. I drew a chubby 40 something. Good massage skills. Not as good as May at the finish but still above average. Wasn't willing to do oral.

The other new one is better looking but still below the previous girls.

I noticed there's a new place over by the billiards bar. Might be strictly legit.

Southern59
07-08-22, 16:04
OK fellas, I'm just visiting from Nashville, where the AMPs are tease only and LEO keeps it that way. Thought I'd drop by Taichi this afternoon and see what's up. Booked an hour for $70 house fee. Wei Kei was my massage therapist and all I got was a decent massage, no HE. Not even a sexy tease. I tipped her what I tip my Licensed Therapist at home: $20 for an hour.

So what did I do wrong?

I didn't cover up while face down waiting for the MT to come in.

I answered truthfully when asked was it my first time there. Maybe I shouldn't have done that.

I asked the MT her name and told her how good the back massage felt.

I did wriggle and open up when she was around my taint, but she didn't deliver much action to that area at all.

On the flip she said I had a beautiful body and I said she did too.

I was fully draped at the time. Should I have pulled off the sheet and then just asked for a HE and hope she would negotiate the tip?

I don't know the AMP culture here, but will be around another week and plan to try again if I can get some feedback.

ChadZ1212
07-10-22, 12:04
I can't answer that question. I wasn't in the room with you. Maybe you showed too much Southern Charm.

First: What I can suggest is read my reviews. Self explanatory. Very detailed from pricing to pussy. Tattoos to tits. Scars to sucking.

Second: You are the paying customer and you decide what you want. Sometimes you should test the water before you test the water, if you understand what I mean.

Third: Tai is on its third owner and the location to attract providers that will do more has been increasingly difficult. Tai's location is in the middle of farms, Apple orchards and certain religious groups. When the original owner was here, Tai was probably one of the better non advertised UTR non FS FS MP's in the area but that's long gone. I stay in contact with the original owner who has returned to Flushing and now has multiple thriving MP business. Her supply of ladies are top notch.

As far as answering her question honestly, won't matter, if extras are what you fancy then it's available. With that said, each of us will have different experiences just because who we are as individuals.

Reiterating, read my reviews and if you have questions, just ask. Glad I could help. Good luck.

OK fellas, I'm just visiting from Nashville, where the AMPs are tease only and LEO keeps it that way. Thought I'd drop by Taichi this afternoon and see what's up. Booked an hour for $70 house fee. Wei Kei was my massage therapist and all I got was a decent massage, no HE. Not even a sexy tease. I tipped her what I tip my Licensed Therapist at home: $20 for an hour.

So what did I do wrong?

I answered truthfully when asked was it my first time there. Maybe I shouldn't have done that.

I did wriggle and open up when she was around my taint, but she didn't deliver much action to that area at all.

I was fully draped at the time. Should I have pulled off the sheet and then just asked for a HE and hope she would negotiate the tip?

I don't know the AMP culture here, but will be around another week and plan to try again if I can get some feedback.

Southern59
07-10-22, 15:30
Thanks for the response. After re-reading the reviews I think I should have stopped by Mint instead of Taichi. If I do stop by Mint I'll ask about an unwritten menu before getting started and walk if there isn't one.

On the plus, the MT gave a good massage and I was quite wobbly afterwards.

ChadZ1212
07-10-22, 16:40
Mint also had ownership change.

No need to work hard. We don't care about massage or TS, we just fuck. Head south, maybe 30 minutes, you'll be glad you did. Nice ass, nice tits, nice legs, pretty face and her talents are off the charts. Enjoy.

CZ / P.

Thanks for the response. After re-reading the reviews I think I should have stopped by Mint instead of Taichi. If I do stop by Mint I'll ask about an unwritten menu before getting started and walk if there isn't one.

On the plus, the MT gave a good massage and I was quite wobbly afterwards.

DCowboys22
07-11-22, 11:30
I have been to the two places in Ellington and one place in Vernon. I have not been able to get more than a HJ. Has anyone had more luck than me in the recent past?

Mint also had ownership change.

No need to work hard. We don't care about massage or TS, we just fuck. Head south, maybe 30 minutes, you'll be glad you did. Nice ass, nice tits, nice legs, pretty face and her talents are off the charts. Enjoy..

ChadZ1212
07-11-22, 20:26
Read my reviews, good details. Then post your experiences including describing attributes and characteristics. Experienced members will know you're real and not just kicking tires. This will help you establish credibility. Good luck.

CZ / P.

I have been to the two places in Ellington and one place in Vernon. I have not been able to get more than a HJ. Has anyone had more luck than me in the recent past?

Craven Morehed
07-15-22, 22:26

So what did I do wrong?

I don't know the AMP culture here, but will be around another week and plan to try again if I can get some feedback.Did you drape yourself or did she? I never put the towel or sheet myself and during the warmer months I tell them leave it off.

I had the a great session with Wei Kei recently. Maybe she felt a bad vibe, I think she recently started there.

The other girl there has been pretty good also but I didn't get her name.

There was a girl named Lydia there recently that was very attractive but I think she is gone.

And another named Amy who also did good service but I think she is also gone now.

Oh and the house fee has always been $60 for me, I won't go to places that are 70 or 80.

Craven Morehed
07-15-22, 22:33
I have been to the two places in Ellington and one place in Vernon. I have not been able to get more than a HJ. Has anyone had more luck than me in the recent past?It's hit an miss at jack shack locations, I have gotten extras at one of the places in Ellington a while back (I don't think that girl is there anymore) and many years ago I got a 2 fer at the Vernon place without having to pay extra. But they seem to rotated around because the girl in Ellington I have seen at a couple different places in Massachusetts.

That was a good time.

BbcLeroy
07-21-22, 20:30
Went one time to Mint Vernon had good time. Went one time to Thai Ellington had good time. Can you give names for extras.

It's hit an miss at jack shack locations, I have gotten extras at one of the places in Ellington a while back (I don't think that girl is there anymore) and many years ago I got a 2 fer at the Vernon place without having to pay extra. But they seem to rotated around because the girl in Ellington I have seen at a couple different places in Massachusetts.

That was a good time.

Southern59
07-22-22, 07:10
Did you drape yourself or did she? I never put the towel or sheet myself and during the warmer months I tell them leave it off.

I had the a great session with Wei Kei recently. Maybe she felt a bad vibe, I think she recently started there.

The other girl there has been pretty good also but I didn't get her name.

There was a girl named Lydia there recently that was very attractive but I think she is gone.

And another named Amy who also did good service but I think she is also gone now.

Oh and the house fee has always been $60 for me, I won't go to places that are 70 or 80.The long haired lady who showed me to the room came back with $30 change for my Benjamin and put the drape on. A few minutes later Wei Kei came in. Like I said, I probably should have told her I had been there before. And no, I didn't pull the drape off when Wei Kei was working on me. I did tell her I was too warm.

At least it was an excellent massage from Wei Kei, as I've TOFTT before and gotten nothing more than an indifferent massage with no teasing, so my $70 wasn't wasted.

ChadZ1212
07-24-22, 20:02
Ownership change.

Mint: idk former owners stage name only birth won't post it. She's well funded beautiful home outside Ct. Nice tit job, small incision scars underneath tits. Always freshly waxed. Nice legs.

Amy, tall thin pretty nice tit job, as much as I tried couldn't find any incision. Doc did nice work. Long legs, clean pussy. True lady.

Candy, total package, very pretty nice body natural b-cup tits trim pussy.

Wild Donna, no need for details. Husband mind I CIP, husband no good. Well guess I'll have another turn. Good cook.

Tina, what can I say, fucking legs. Nice shapely legs connects to a round ass b-cup tits, small appendix scar right side, Good cook better dancer.

New owners are different. I suggest establish yourself with her first.

Thai.

Names are a problem, only get intro'ed by birth names. I believe her name was Ana not Annie. Tall thin no tits, she's fit very good shape, dancer, encouraged FS.

I think Judy, short voluptuous long hair good size tits very strong legs, shaved clean and tight. If she offers you food, take it, delicious. Best time to go is when owner is in Flushing. Timing will vary.

Tai.

Third owner.

Had a good thing going with original owner. Only went back once after she left She's back in Flushing, new business is good. Reiterating, when first open, one of the better UTR mp's. Maybe I got introductory offer, whatever. Not worth the travel for me.

Good luck.

CZ / P.

Went one time to Mint Vernon had good time. Went one time to Thai Ellington had good time. Can you give names for extras.

DarkNight1
07-25-22, 08:15
Ownership change.

Mint: idk former owners stage name only birth won't post it. She's well funded beautiful home outside Ct. Nice tit job, small incision scars underneath tits. Always freshly waxed. Nice legs.

Amy, tall thin pretty nice tit job, as much as I tried couldn't find any incision. Doc did nice work. Long legs, clean pussy. True lady.

Candy, total package, very pretty nice body natural b-cup tits trim pussy.

Wild Donna, no need for details. Husband mind I CIP, husband no good. Well guess I'll have another turn. Good cook.

Tina, what can I say, fucking legs. Nice shapely legs connects to a round ass b-cup tits, small appendix scar right side, Good cook better dancer.

New owners are different. I suggest establish yourself with her first.

Thai.

Names are a problem, only get intro'ed by birth names. I believe her name was Ana not Annie. Tall thin no tits, she's fit very good shape, dancer, encouraged FS.

I think Judy, short voluptuous long hair good size tits very strong legs, shaved clean and tight. If she offers you food, take it, delicious. Best time to go is when owner is in Flushing. Timing will vary.

Tai.

Third owner.

Had a good thing going with original owner. Only went back once after she left She's back in Flushing, new business is good. Reiterating, when first open, one of the better UTR mp's. Maybe I got introductory offer, whatever. Not worth the travel for me.

Good luck.

CZ / P.Hey chad is that Tina the Tina from way back they hot one?

ChadZ1212
07-25-22, 08:31
Yes, tiny, long hair, lots of fun.

Check your PM.

Hey chad is that Tina the Tina from way back they hot one?

DCowboys22
07-25-22, 08:44
I have not been to Mint recently, but it was not very good the last time I was there. As for the two Ellington spots I would say they're pretty good. Both have attractive girls. I have had a little bit better luck at the one in the plaza with the 25 hour gym.

TheBoobHound
07-25-22, 09:45
Anna is back. Same service and quality of finish as before.

ChadZ1212
07-26-22, 16:16
Yea so cowboy, reiterating, post details. Check post before and after yours. Give names, experience, let members know your real. Who did you have at Mint? What went wrong? What extras did you get in Ellington? Names? Members are willing to help you. Have yucks: Tina aka Golden ass. Double dipping Donna.

Here to help.

CZ / P.

I have not been to Mint recently, but it was not very good the last time I was there. As for the two Ellington spots I would say they're pretty good. Both have attractive girls. I have had a little bit better luck at the one in the plaza with the 25 hour gym.

Crutches
07-27-22, 08:01
I have not been to Mint recently, but it was not very good the last time I was there. As for the two Ellington spots I would say they're pretty good. Both have attractive girls. I have had a little bit better luck at the one in the plaza with the 25 hour gym.I also have tried Mint several times (on recommendations from others) and have never gotten the level of service that others have. Could be just me but seems now I'm not the only one LOL.

DCowboys22
07-29-22, 11:15
Yea so cowboy, reiterating, post details. Check post before and after yours. Give names, experience, let members know your real. Who did you have at Mint? What went wrong? What extras did you get in Ellington? Names? Members are willing to help you. Have yucks: Tina aka Golden ass. Double dipping Donna.

Here to help.

CZ / P.CZ.

I know you contribute a lot to this site and I appreciate it, but I'll be honest. I don't follow much of what you post. I would say there's a lot of comments that are kind of obscure. I'm guessing you're trying to protect the owners. As I said it's been a while for me at Mint. I have had Amy and she was sexy, but I only received HJ. My last visit was with Momo nothing great. For me this is just a standard are&T place. I have had Anna at Tai in Ellington and was able to get DATY with a HJ for 80. The last time I was there she introduced me to a new girl that was pretty hot (sorry I don't remember her name). I'm a member on RM's and have some reviews there. Thank you again CZ for all of your posts.

ChadZ1212
07-29-22, 17:19
Yea, Cowboy, I was expecting your comments. No one members post can satisfy every single member on this site, it's impossible. Experiences will be different for all of us.

If you don't read my post, read other members experiences. Not sure if typo, Mint is not in Ellington, that's ok, location doesn't matter.

I'm chuckling, I so happen to know Amy very well, yes she is sexy. I would say classy.

Just posted about mother, daughter dynamic duo. Even if I gave you birth names, business address, home address, college she just graduated from, you won't get laid. Not my rules, just the way it is. Why does she treat me differently, I have no idea. I really don't care, I'm having fun.

BTW, if you read my post, some are graphic details. Backed up by members.

Lastly Cowboy, do you know what today is? Yes, Flying Fuck Friday. T-Bone said, The Eagle Flies on Friday. Go out and use your Eagle man, I promise you, you will feel better. Tomorrow is Six Shot Saturday. If you're not a 6 for 60 type of guy, spend the whole day fucking.

Glad I could help. Good luck.

CZ / P.

CZ.

I know you contribute a lot to this site and I appreciate it, but I'll be honest. I don't follow much of what you post. I would say there's a lot of comments that are kind of obscure. I'm guessing you're trying to protect the owners. As I said it's been a while for me at Mint. I have had Amy and she was sexy, but I only received HJ. My last visit was with Momo nothing great. For me this is just a standard are&T place. I have had Anna at Tai in Ellington and was able to get DATY with a HJ for 80. The last time I was there she introduced me to a new girl that was pretty hot (sorry I don't remember her name). I'm a member on RM's and have some reviews there. Thank you again CZ for all of your posts.

DCowboys22
07-30-22, 00:45
Yea, Cowboy, I was expecting your comments. No one members post can satisfy every single member on this site, it's impossible. Experiences will be different for all of us.

If you don't read my post, read other members experiences. Not sure if typo, Mint is not in Ellington, that's ok, location doesn't matter.

I'm chuckling, I so happen to know Amy very well, yes she is sexy. I would say classy.

Just posted about mother, daughter dynamic duo. Even if I gave you birth names, business address, home address, college she just graduated from, you won't get laid. Not my rules, just the way it is. Why does she treat me differently, I have no idea. I really don't care, I'm having fun.

BTW, if you read my post, some are graphic details. Backed up by members.

Lastly Cowboy, do you know what today is? Yes, Flying Fuck Friday. T-Bone said, The Eagle Flies on Friday. Go out and use your Eagle man, I promise you, you will feel better. Tomorrow is Six Shot Saturday. If you're not a 6 for 60 type of guy, spend the whole day fucking..CZ.

I did not mean any disrespect. I was only trying to say some of your post are a little cryptic. I know Mint is in Vernon. You asked me to give some details on Ellington. My best results were at Tai next to the 24 hour gym. I appreciate your input and hope we are cool!

Cannon Stack
07-30-22, 10:55
I've been rotating between Ginza and Hanna recently. Haven't been to either place Ellington or Vernon or Silver Lane in awhile. Am I missing anything at any of these places? Thanks.

DCowboys22
07-30-22, 13:10
I've been rotating between Ginza and Hanna recently. Haven't been to either place Ellington or Vernon or Silver Lane in awhile. Am I missing anything at any of these places? Thanks.That's funny I used to go to those two spots but found they got old. It's was Cici at Hanna and Wendy at Ginza. I found both to be just okay and they always tried the shakedown. Have the talent and offerings improved at either? As for my stops lately both Ellington spots have slightly above average girls. Tai is a little better offerings than Thai. May seem confusing but both Ellington spots have the same name with different spellings. Anna in Tai has sat on my face while giving a HJ for. 80. Hope this helps and let me know if there is any good updates on Hanna and Ginza.

DCowboys22
07-30-22, 14:15
I've been rotating between Ginza and Hanna recently. Haven't been to either place Ellington or Vernon or Silver Lane in awhile. Am I missing anything at any of these places? Thanks.That's funny I used to go to those two spots but found they got old. It's was Cici at Hanna and Wendy at Ginza. I found both to be just okay and they always tried the shakedown. Have the talent and offerings improved at either? As for my stops lately both Ellington spots have slightly above average girls. Tai is a little better offerings than Thai. May seem confusing but both Ellington spots have the same name with different spellings. Anna in Tai has sat on my face while giving a HJ for .80. Hope this helps and let me know if there is any good updates on Hanna and Ginza.

Cannon Stack
07-30-22, 16:17
That's funny I used...There are both convenient for me. That's a plus. Saw Wendy a few times at Ginza. Seen at least 2 other providers. One was standard 40 tip. The other I've seen twice and I've gotten a little more service. But nothing mind blowing.

I might have to try Ellington again.

JannonJoe35
07-31-22, 16:56
I've been rotating between Ginza and Hanna recently. Haven't been to either place Ellington or Vernon or Silver Lane in awhile. Am I missing anything at any of these places? Thanks.You are not missing anything at Silver. I've been there recently. No changes for quite a while. Strictly HE with some OTC roaming. UTC roaming up top in my experience. Actually, last time I went it was very warm. I think they are trying to save money on electricity or something. Wasn't particularly comfortable. To their defense it was the middle of a heat wave.

ChadZ1212
08-02-22, 21:23
We cool no disrespect taken. My post are detailed, just helping you get laid. I'm not explicit as members would like. Example, I gave info to member and the member asked the owner to fuck. Owner flew over on her broom and yelled at me. Took me time to rectify situation. Good luck.

CZ / P.

CZ.

I did not mean any disrespect. I was only trying to say some of your post are a little cryptic. I know Mint is in Vernon. You asked me to give some details on Ellington. My best results were at Tai next to the 24 hour gym. I appreciate your input and hope we are cool!

DCowboys22
08-03-22, 10:25
We cool no disrespect taken. My post are detailed, just helping you get laid. I'm not explicit as members would like. Example, I gave info to member and the member asked the owner to fuck. Owner flew over on her broom and yelled at me. Took me time to rectify situation. Good luck.

CZ / P.It is difficult to know people through text, so I understand not feeling comfortable giving out information in full. I would say many on here are just asking for information and providing zero. I will try to send out updates as I visit venues as you do. Best of luck to you!

ChadZ1212
08-04-22, 13:41
My suggestion. Take time and read my post, it's easy.

Go to a FS spa and enjoy yourself. I promise you will enjoy it. Post details so member know your real. For yucks, wear a cowboy hat and boots. Let the provider think you're a real cowboy, she'll be excited. Looking forward to you're next post. Good luck.

CZ / P.

It is difficult to know people through text, so I understand not feeling comfortable giving out information in full. I would say many on here are just asking for information and providing zero. I will try to send out updates as I visit venues as you do. Best of luck to you!

MajorJack1
10-01-22, 23:16
Checked out Tai last week, did a thirty minute massage for. 50 as it was my first visit. Jenny was friendly, ok massage, was either too soft or too hard, couldn't find a good middle ground. On the flip there was some UTC roaming allowed up top, tipped her. 60 for hand work. Don't think anything else was on her menu, may try again and look for Anna.

Cj2636
10-03-22, 21:00
Anyone know any places that offer PM / nal play?

EMonty
10-04-22, 09:06
Just got done with a meeting and driving back and I saw a few reviews and decided to try it out on my own. Called first and asked for 2 p and she accepted. Got there and had to wait (hello fellow monger). I would have walked but once in side the plaza had a uptick in foot traffic.

On my visit two ladies working. One with a nice body, dressed decent but crooked teeth; the other was average body and wearing sweat pants. I would have liked the other with a better body but drew sweat pants. Undressed, laid down and waited for ever. She cam back asked for hard / soft, told her some where in the middle. She wasn't bad at the massage she paid close attention to the butt area and did some good reach around action. Her phone kept going off and she kept leaving the room, it was annoying. On the flip and notion of FS was offered but I declined, after I declined she stopped, wiped the oil off and returned with a bottle water.

I will return but I'll ask for the other one and see what happens there. Stay safe out there.

DCowboys22
10-05-22, 14:09
I have been to Thai and Tai in Ellington. Both have girls that will offer some extras. I highly doubt you would ever get FE there. The most I have seen offered is HE while sitting on your face.

Just got done with a meeting and driving back and I saw a few reviews and decided to try it out on my own. Called first and asked for 2 p and she accepted. Got there and had to wait (hello fellow monger). I would have walked but once in side the plaza had a uptick in foot traffic.

On my visit two ladies working. One with a nice body, dressed decent but crooked teeth; the other was average body and wearing sweat pants. I would have liked the other with a better body but drew sweat pants. Undressed, laid down and waited for ever. She cam back asked for hard / soft, told her some where in the middle. She wasn't bad at the massage she paid close attention to the butt area and did some good reach around action. Her phone kept going off and she kept leaving the room, it was annoying. On the flip and notion of FS was offered but I declined, after I declined she stopped, wiped the oil off and returned with a bottle water.

I will return but I'll ask for the other one and see what happens there. Stay safe out there.

Mighty Spearsman
10-17-22, 14:20
This is one of the most puzzling ads I've ever seen:

https://eastern-connecticut.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_e/latenightspecialsensualeroticf/835155619020

As she suggests that customers should visit her for her "late night special" from 2 am to 4 am in Vernon / Manchester. Sorry, but I'm not going to blindly visit a provider for the first time during that time period unless it's inside an established MP (many of the AMPs in Flushing Queens are open 24/7 and I think one of the Danbury AMPs is open until 3 am).

I might consider visiting her during the day as her pricing schedule seems reasonable for a short non-FS visit, but not at 2 am.

Anyone know who this person is? My gut tells me that she's a 40-ish MILF.

HalfMaster
10-17-22, 18:34
This is one of the most puzzling ads I've ever seen:

https://eastern-connecticut.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_e/latenightspecialsensualeroticf/835155619020

As she suggests that customers should visit her for her "late night special" from 2 am to 4 am in Vernon / Manchester. Sorry, but I'm not going to blindly visit a provider for the first time during that time period unless it's inside an established MP (many of the AMPs in Flushing Queens are open 24/7 and I think one of the Danbury AMPs is open until 3 am).

I might consider visiting her during the day as her pricing schedule seems reasonable for a short non-FS visit, but not at 2 am.

Anyone know who this person is? My gut tells me that she's a 40-ish MILF.She is well reviewed.

You can go anytime day or night.

I recommend her.

Prober
10-17-22, 18:49
She is well reviewed.

You can go anytime day or night.

I recommend her.I've been with her several times. She stays at safe, mid range motels.

BestGuy11
10-17-22, 20:33
Anyone know who this person is? My gut tells me that she's a 40-ish MILF.She's real, and a very sweet woman. I personally won't repeat, but that's just me. She looks like she's seen some life (trying to be charitable). Nuru was fun, but beware that the oil is very pungent. Head game was okay. Has a cute dog.

She's safe and again, very nice but not quite my cup of tea.

Cannon Stack
10-22-22, 06:56
Thai. One visit recently. Ok time. 70 for the hour plus 40. I really dislike the oil they use it's viscous and is difficult to clean off. UTC and HE. I'm done there unless reports.

Tachi. Two recent visits. 70 for the hour plus 40, same $ each visit. First was an older (late 40 early 50's?) nothing spectacular about the visit. Second was younger (mid 30's?) taller and thicker (not fat or big really) she was playful and it was actually one of the better HE I've had. UTC, didn't ask for more. They use oil as well, but it is light and cleans off easy. A little extra time at the end, scalp massage which was actually good.

Newbie58
12-08-22, 09:02
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_e/-erotic-sensual-body-massage-w/375215069394

Someone who has seen her recently or repeatedly, please PM me. I'm very interested based on texting with her, but due to distance and wife's schedule, I can't just up and go on a whim. I'll post details of my visit only if she's OK with it, but I need a private chat with 1 or more of you who've experienced her charms please.

TIA,

--Newb.

JDavis10
12-08-22, 13:04
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_e/-erotic-sensual-body-massage-w/375215069394

Someone who has seen her recently or repeatedly, please PM me. I'm very interested based on texting with her, but due to distance and wife's schedule, I can't just up and go on a whim. I'll post details of my visit only if she's OK with it, but I need a private chat with 1 or more of you who've experienced her charms please.

TIA,

--Newb.I'd like to know if she is still using the scented oil / gel with her services.

TheBoobHound
02-24-23, 09:16
I've made a few visits on and off. Seems be a lot of turnover with Anna being the only constant. Mostly lower quality and none as good looking as May, but one or two have been moderately attractive. In my experience it's about 50/50 whether the girl will go for more than the standard ending. Worth trying if you're in the area, but I wouldn't go out of your way.

Webcruiser
03-26-23, 17:25
I've been to Thai with various extras but YMMV extensively. Please PM me to share experiences. You may be surprised at mine!

Thai. One visit recently. Ok time. 70 for the hour plus 40. I really dislike the oil they use it's viscous and is difficult to clean off. UTC and HE. I'm done there unless reports.

Tachi. Two recent visits. 70 for the hour plus 40, same $ each visit. First was an older (late 40 early 50's?) nothing spectacular about the visit. Second was younger (mid 30's?) taller and thicker (not fat or big really) she was playful and it was actually one of the better HE I've had. UTC, didn't ask for more. They use oil as well, but it is light and cleans off easy. A little extra time at the end, scalp massage which was actually good.

Xelajo
03-28-23, 14:07
I've been to Thai with various extras but YMMV extensively. Please PM me to share experiences. You may be surprised at mine!The one down the post office or the one on the plaza opposite of Agway?
Both places do not have Table shower, and charge the same hourly house fee, which is a bummer.

Webcruiser
03-28-23, 14:32
Yes, by the P. O.

The one down the post office or the one on the plaza opposite of Agway?
Both places do not have Table shower, and charge the same hourly house fee, which is a bummer.

FreshClamSauce
04-01-23, 14:50
The one down the post office or the one on the plaza opposite of Agway?
Both places do not have Table shower, and charge the same hourly house fee, which is a bummer.Which one has the younger & hotter women these days?

Keep it Fresh.

JBlaze78
07-05-23, 15:09
Just got back from TC in Ellington. Was greeted at the door by 'Neenee'. Went to a room and got ready. Paid. 7 for an hour. Neenee was a slightly older, skinny lady. Not bad at all really. Massage was on point. Seriously, she knows how to work those hands and the back walking made me crack in ways I didn't know I could. On the flip she took 1 for clothes to come off. Lots of roaming, and again, outstanding work with her hands. Nothing else was offered. But seriously, if you're looking for a massage just go see her. If you're looking for more than a massage and HE, may want to get a different girl or a different place.

Webcruiser
07-10-23, 13:08
I haven't been able to get over to Thai for a few months and after researching Thai on here I don't see any new postings. Has anyone been there lately? Please PM me?

CelticsGuy34
08-19-23, 09:15
Stopped by recently and was pleased to draw Rose. She's brand new and has a nice spinner body, very cute and accommodating. Definitely on the younger side. TS she was a little shy at first being new but she warmed up quick. Excellent massage and finish. She was a lot of fun and had a great attitude. I'm not sure how long she'll be there for but I'll try and visit her again. She claimed to be from Japan and then Manhattan and now here. My only negative was that she was wearing a mask while the 2 older providers were not. I would have liked to see her whole face.

Enjoy,

C's Guy.