PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Skiing
11-08-10, 10:23
First visit to Harry O's. Smaller neighborhood place and I took other's advice that afternoon's are better than evenings. Had a great time in back with Luana. Total damage was $60. The one complaint I have is the same as everyone else. The lap dance area is just very public. If they had the same setup as PM's in Bridgeport, they would get more business.

NY Monger
02-03-12, 14:47
No real changes here. Place could use some clean up. But, still, best sleaze for the buck. Stopped in in the afternoon and late evening (after 10pm) for best of times. Seems a lot tamer from a few years ago.

Parking tough, but crowd was always ok, women were fun, even if I didn't really spend.

NY Monger
05-22-12, 14:59
Stopped by on Saturday night, around midnight. Parking was surprisingly easy.

There was one attractive woman, who was surrounded by 5 guys and became obvious they hung on her every word as she held court.

The others were in the 3-5 range, I was offered the full range of acronyms. But as none of the women were really my type, I left after an hour or so.

Sometimes you find a diamond, sometimes a zircon. Oh well, better luck next time.

You guys should feel free to add comments too.

Airberd
03-07-13, 17:28
Stopped by on Saturday night, around midnight. Parking was surprisingly easy.

There was one attractive woman, who was surrounded by 5 guys and became obvious they hung on her every word as she held court.

The others were in the 3-5 range, I was offered the full range of acronyms. But as none of the women were really my type, I left after an hour or so.

Sometimes you find a diamond, sometimes a zircon. Oh well, better luck next time.

You guys should feel free to add comments too.Is this place totally dead? Haven't gone in a year now. Is it worth going or the usual waste of.

Time?

Stoner
03-09-13, 02:28
Its not a total waste. I was there in recent weeks. Still the latina sleeze we all enjoy. Not sure its as active at night as it used to be. Same setup, same faces. (Except for the bartender. She's got healthy ass that makes promises to heal the blind.)

NY Monger
03-11-13, 09:00
Is this place totally dead? Haven't gone in a year now. Is it worth going or the usual waste of.

Time?It all seems hit or miss now. I'm wondering if with all the bank layoffs if the women don't make what they're used to and the hotter ones have found greener pastures elsewhere.

But if you go, please post a real review. Thanks and all the best!

NY Monger
05-08-13, 08:58
Stopped by harrys and what a sad place now. Parking lot was sort of empty, only 3-4 women working, mostly in the 3-5 category and even they seemed more interested in dancing for their 'boyfriends' than me. One guy actually followed this one woman around and had his arms around her most the entire time.

Rick Dugan
12-31-13, 20:40
Its not a total waste. I was there in recent weeks. Still the latina sleeze we all enjoy. Not sure its as active at night as it used to be. Same setup, same faces. (Except for the bartender. She's got healthy ass that makes promises to heal the blind.)

Stopped by harrys and what a sad place now. Parking lot was sort of empty, only 3-4 women working, mostly in the 3-5 category and even they seemed more interested in dancing for their 'boyfriends' than me. One guy actually followed this one woman around and had his arms around her most the entire time.I was in Harry Os last week, on the night shift, and things have definitely changed. The Latinas were all gone and in their place were locally raised AA girls. When did this changeover happen? A couple of the girls told me that they had been working at the club for a few months, so I'm guessing recently. Now don't get me wrong, most of those Latinas were chunky Dominicans who were nothing to write home about, but at least there was no uncertainty about what the deal was. For the first time in several years, I did not take a girl back.

NY Monger
01-13-14, 09:52
Whats an "AA girl"?

Joe Smalltown
01-13-14, 11:05
All American.

Rick Dugan
01-13-14, 12:31
Whats an "AA girl"?Sorry NY Monger, it means African American. I post a lot on a strip club review site and I sometimes slip here with the common acronyms used there.

The girls were black and quite obviously American born. All of the Dominican girls were gone.

NY Monger
01-14-14, 14:30
So, any take out available? In the day, takeout from harrys was easy if you found what you liked.

How is Beamers now? The takeout from there was A+ sometimes.

Rick Dugan
01-18-14, 00:57
So, any take out available? In the day, takeout from harrys was easy if you found what you liked.

How is Beamers now? The takeout from there was A+ sometimes.Truth be told, I have never had much luck sourcing takeout from Beamers. Now I am also an infrequent customer of that club, but when I was there a couple of weeks ago the girls I spoke with were clearly not up for that. In my humble opinion, the main issue is there is a lot of money flowing into the club. With the stock market raging in 2013, financial services firms did very well throughout the year and the Stamford / Greenwich area is loaded with people who saw a lot of income increases in 2013. The place is always busy later in the night, with guys with plenty of cash to spend, so I think that many of the girls are earning enough in the club that an additional takeout opportunity does not hold the same appeal that it might in other locales.

Again, this is just one man's limited observations, so take it for what it's worth.

NY Monger
05-06-14, 14:41
Stopped by Beamers and Harry o's, not much to report. Quiet, quiet.

Is Stamford the town where fun goes to die now?

Ron Princeton
05-10-14, 23:08
My plan was to check out Harry O's. I entered the address into my GPS and arrived. Frankly, it scared me so I turned around and left. Not wanting to waste a good afternoon, I thought about a backup plan. I remembered the name Beamers, and although I haven't read much about that club I knew enough that I wouldn't be getting a Harry O's or Pleasant Moments type experience, but that was fine w / me. So I headed over there, thanks to my GPS.

Not sure what the off-street parking situation might be, but I parked across the street on the street. Went in a half dozen steps into a mirrored vestibule, and took a quick right turn into the club. Basically the bar is to the right (along the front wall), and adjacent to that are some pool tables. To the left is the stage. I got there early enough that I was spared the $10 cover, which I was later told kicks in at 5 or 5:45 PM. The club opens at 3 PM on weekdays. Was told by one of the dancers that about 85% of the dancers there are Russian. When I was there all dancers were white except for one Oriental.

When I arrived there were only about a half dozen patrons and three or four dancers. More dancers trickled in but the number of patrons remained about the same. So it was quiet, which served me well. There was no DJ on duty at that hour, but tunes played from a jukebox. I was told that a DJ comes on later and the place livens up.

After getting a draft 16 oz. Pint beer for $6, w / a $1 tip to the very buxom barmaid, I began chatting w / the LOVELY young Russian blonde who had taken a seat next to me. I believe that here name was Nathalie. She was personable, filled me in a bit on her background and how the club worked. I had let her know that I was a first-timer. She went to take her set on stage (about 5 songs, she said), and I went up to see her and tipped her $3. After she was done, she came back to me and we went for the dance that we had discussed. Dances are $25 a dance, and before 7:00 offer touching and occur in an area just before the entrance to the VIP area of the club. After 7:00, you will apparently have to go to the VIP section for touching. The VIP section is apparently like a club within a club, not a private area like you might think. The cover for the VIP section is apparently $30.

So I did three dances w / her, which left me happy, and gave her $90 but only owed her $75. The tip wasn't necessary and I likely won't do that again.

After my dance, I stayed for another beer. I was approached by another lovely Russian, this time bikini clad. I agreed to one dance for $25. I can't remember her name, but she had long straight black hair.

The ground rules for the dances appear to be as follows: the dancer will vigorously grind you. You may touch her. Her pussy will remain covered and touching down there with your hands is probably not welcome. I do not think that kissing or sucking breasts would be welcome either, although you may touch her breasts and her nipples will respond. Not sure how the girls could possibly avoid getting worked up from the contact. The front LD area is shared w / other patrons so you will have to ignore them. I believe that the VIP section is similarly not private.

This club was great for what it is gorgeous friendly girls and great $25 lap dances. I would go early to avoid the excessive cover fees though. Can't wait to go back!!

NY Monger
05-20-14, 14:14
Went to Beamers and had a fun time. Got there after 9 Pm, paid up, and wasted about an hour just talking. Then some Russians, mostly, nice looking, kept circling, went for a few dances and one asked where I was staying. Told her and she seemed surprised. Anyways, take out is available on slow nights was what I learned. Maybe Stamford is more fun or I just lucked out.

The Enjoyer
09-13-14, 00:17
What a great place for quick inexpensive enjoyment. Check'd it out Friday night, 5 $ cover. Get stroke'd while enjoying a heinie, get offered complete dance for 60 from an older pro. Hold out from the younger star rotating on the right. Scoop it up, couple songs in the back-good time.

Be safe-The Enjoyer.

Macaman69
09-22-14, 11:23
Went last week. The place was dead, 2 girls (if you can call them that). Dances are now 30, which is totally insane given the level of talent. I remember how it used to be, and I can say the place is just unrecoverable. The customers are clearly driving up to Bishop's, where the girls look about the same, but you can get properly drained.

Puckster
09-22-14, 17:33
Went last week. The place was dead, 2 girls (if you can call them that). Dances are now 30, which is totally insane given the level of talent. I remember how it used to be, and I can say the place is just unrecoverable. The customers are clearly driving up to Bishop's, where the girls look about the same, but you can get properly drained.They might as well shut the place! There's nothing there worth $30.

NY Monger
05-22-15, 16:22
I'm at a loss for words, I stopped in here driving up to Boston, and this place used to rock every night. Now, its more like a rock, sinking.

A few guys playing pool, the stage didn't even have any dancers, some guys were playing the stage jukebox. A couple of middle aged women talking to some older guy or two, that's it. I was so stunned that the bartender asked if I was OK. How sad is that?

You guys should go. Its like going to a friends funeral. You know its going to be a terrible time, but you go to show respect, remember the good times and have a drink later on. Then drive into the night, grateful, that your life still has some fun left to enjoy.

Rest In Peace.

The Enjoyer
09-11-15, 23:34
Friday night, stopped it.

Same door man, same door fee, and the same hot bartender.

This place is what it is /.

For a few Jacksons you can leave happy if you want.

Veronica, cute spinner dime piece danced for me.

Great service.

YMMV.

Enjoy.

Traveler425
10-27-15, 14:02
I'm a big fan of Beamers but over many years have never seen TO or Extras. $10 Cover starts at 5:45. Front LD room is full contact before the DJ and back room opensat about 8 & then front room has a bouncer watching & no touching. Back room is $30 and full contact but again no extras There's a bar in the back and plenty of couches. Only ever had one zillion allow FIV. A guick brush of the kitty might be ok but generally not permitted. Lots of Russians. Some good and some horrible. Alexa is a 9 and Bonnie an 8. On the MILF side there's Bianca and Riley. This place takes some work and can be pricey ($25 dances. Full length from jukebox and short from DJ) so go early and work the field.

The Enjoyer
12-12-15, 00:02
Is still good to go.

Valentino is very cute when she sings.

Watch out for the dog pound in the back room.

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

Be safe-Enjoy.

NCSeller
12-17-15, 12:24
Spent a bit of time at Harry O's after reading the reports here. Went early on a Wednesday night (7 pm). Dancers were better than expected, mostly Latina or AA. A few of the cutest Latinas struggle with English. Service is very good. Private dance area not so private unless you are alone. That did not seem to limit the options. Two drinks, great dance, all for less than $100. I will go back.

MrCcct
08-16-17, 22:41
Harry's O Cafe.

Why you don't here about this place? I asked myself this. But after a day visit today. I now know. It's run down. Has one room for dances. I got two dances. The first was from a beautiful, thick and kind Black girl called Roxi. She rushed a little but was good while going at it. Says she does Wednesday and Friday nigjts. Recommended if you want to go here. I was going to leave after but I saw a sexy petite Latina I wanted and tried to wait her out. That took awhile. She finally gets onstage. I tip her and mention wanting a lap dance. She told me to get her if I wanted one. I go get singles and when I come back another guy is chatting her up. The room was busy so they go over to it and wait. I decide to leave amd do but as I'm getting ready to go outside. I see the aforementioned guy leaving and he didn't really look happy. I run back to catch her but she heads to a closet behind a curtain and changes to leave. I say goodbye to Roxi and head for the door but a tall dark skinned Latina grabs me and says 50 everything. I didn't get a good vibe but she was hot and I was ready again. We start out and she does okay. A 2nd song starts and she asks for more. I'm dumbfounded. 50 is for the first song only. 50 for one song? I've gotten multiple for 40 in Bridgeport. I tell her that's all I have, pay and leave. There are some great looking women here but the attitudes are bad and Bpt's prices kill it. The setup is also bad and other than there being light the dance room setup is even worse then BCs. Avoid unless you can't get to Bridgeport, don't mind that pay structure or can be. Settled with one song.

TheBoobHound
11-28-17, 00:38
Harry's O Cafe.

Why you don't here about this place? I asked myself this. But after a day visit today. I now know. It's run down. Has one room for dances. I got two dances. The first was from a beautiful, thick and kind Black girl called Roxi. She rushed a little but was good while going at it. Says she does Wednesday and Friday nigjts. Recommended if you want to go here. I was going to leave after but I saw a sexy petite Latina I wanted and tried to wait her out. That took awhile. She finally gets onstage. I tip her and mention wanting a lap dance. She told me to get her if I wanted one. I go get singles and when I come back another guy is chatting her up. The room was busy so they go over to it and wait. I decide to leave amd do but as I'm getting ready to go outside. I see the aforementioned guy leaving and he didn't really look happy. I run back to catch her but she heads to a closet behind a curtain and changes to leave. I say goodbye to Roxi and head for the door but a tall dark skinned Latina grabs me and says 50 everything. I didn't get a good vibe but she was hot and I was ready again. We start out and she does okay. A 2nd song starts and she asks for more. I'm dumbfounded. 50 is for the first song only. 50 for one song? I've gotten multiple for 40 in Bridgeport. I tell her that's all I have, pay and leave. There are some great looking women here but the attitudes are bad and Bpt's prices kill it. The setup is also bad and other than there being light the dance room setup is even worse then BCs. Avoid unless you can't get to Bridgeport, don't mind that pay structure or can be. Settled with one song.I like Harry's well enough. It's supposed to be 3 songs for 60, like the other clubs. The nicer girls at Harry's and elsewhere will let you finish as long as it isn't busy.

Hockey
11-28-17, 03:05
I like Harry's well enough. It's supposed to be 3 songs for 60, like the other clubs. The nicer girls at Harry's and elsewhere will let you finish as long as it isn't busy.Any pick up in the talent here, or is it still tough on the eyes?

NY Monger
01-25-18, 20:04
Anything going on? Going to be in Stamford starting Satruday for a few days.

Thanks for any help / guidance!

Foshizz
09-26-18, 23:20
Was at Beamers on Friday. They've changed the outside look, and added a lit up Beamers Cafe logo on the front. Besides that everything else is still the same, and pretty slow.

At about 10 pm I'd say 6-8 girls were working. Maybe 12-15 people in front, and 6 in back? Didn't recognize anyone besides Tatiana (wings tattoo'ed on her back), but she's my favorite over at Beamers so I was good. We talked for a little, she's always super sweet. She mentioned how slow it was, which is all I ever hear when I go there now.

Had a handful of dances in the back. Always enjoyable, but too short, nothing extra. I never try with her, because I've had other girls there who will tell me FIV, even one FUTB from a latina maybe 6 months ago: x. So I assume tatiana is a no-go.

Lots of girls left early, around midnight there were about 3 left. I asked a tall, curvy black girl for a few dances before I left. She was nice, and fun, but once again, nothing extra. I started hinting that way with my hand at one point, and she grabbed it and pulled it up her waist. No harm, no foul!

Even just a 4 years ago when I started going to beamers it was totally different. Now it's just so deadtypically now I leave my strip club trips to NYC.

EdmontonKy03
10-10-18, 21:25
Dana (pronounced "Donna") was this hot little Hawaiian chick that used to dance at Harry O's and very rarely (to my knowledge) gave extras in the dance room. Said she worked in the restaurant industry in the city, lived in Jersey and stayed with family in Mamaroneck to be closer to Stamford on days that she would work. Every time I go back to Harry O's, the bouncers say she hasn't been around for a while. Had a couple different numbers for her, but neither seem to be her anymore.

Does anyone know where she went, how to contact her? Would love some info to link up with her again!

Hockey
10-16-18, 03:17
Dana (pronounced "Donna") was this hot little Hawaiian chick that used to dance at Harry O's and very rarely (to my knowledge) gave extras in the dance room. Said she worked in the restaurant industry in the city, lived in Jersey and stayed with family in Mamaroneck to be closer to Stamford on days that she would work. Every time I go back to Harry O's, the bouncers say she hasn't been around for a while. Had a couple different numbers for her, but neither seem to be her anymore.

Does anyone know where she went, how to contact her? Would love some info to link up with her again!All time fave of mine. She just disappeared about 3 years ago. Sweet girl and very sexy. Please DM me if you find a good number. Hoping she is well.

The Enjoyer
12-15-18, 15:40
'Tis the season, it's that time of year again and I was in the area so I decided I would go see what's new at Harry O's.

Guess what, there's nothing new at Harry O's, it's the same old spot.

After getting patted down and paying my 5 dollar cover, I did a quick check of the ladies and I unfortunately didn't see what I was looking for.

Since I had just paid 5 dollars I figured I would hang out for a few just in case there was a few other ladies who were busy or in the back when I did my quick once over.

5 minutes later, this stunner walked by me while I was seated at the stage enjoying the dancer. I quickly got up to see where she was going because I knew she would be scooped up quickly. I found her talking to another girl and a guy near the juke box. She looked over, saw me, and gave me the look, 1 minute later she was introducing herself to me. I believe she said her name was Lyla.

Lyla is a beauty. Great face, great real tits, and that amazing big ass that all the girls have here.

After talking for a few moments, we decided to head back to the room.

Unfortunately on a Saturday night I didn't have the room to myself which isn't great but I was totally focused on Lyla. I could tell that during the waiting period outside the room that she was looking forward to enjoy herself too.

Once we got going I told her that I only wanted to hear Billy not Frank she said ok no problem still took off her bottoms leading / directing me to take care of her 1st. After she came, she gave a quick peck and told me it was my turn. This girl is a professional she does not fuck around, her skills are amazing.

Unfortunately, afterwards there was a little miscommunication about the fee. We had discussed a cost for the dance and it was in line with what I had been accustomed too in the past there. When I handed her the money she told me that that was the cost for 1 song and I had had more songs, the bouncer outside would tell me how many.

In the end, I gave her all the money I had. The bouncer suggested that I go to the ATM but my wallet was in my car.

Next time I swing through Harry O's, I'll bring more cash to settle up with beautiful Lyla and will be more careful with the negotiations.

OfficeHo
03-16-19, 21:13
'Tis the season, it's that time of year again and I was in the area so I decided I would go see what's new at Harry O's.

Guess what, there's nothing new at Harry O's, it's the same old spot.

After getting patted down and paying my 5 dollar cover, I did a quick check of the ladies and I unfortunately didn't see what I was looking for.

Since I had just paid 5 dollars I figured I would hang out for a few just in case there was a few other ladies who were busy or in the back when I did my quick once over.

5 minutes later, this stunner walked by me while I was seated at the stage enjoying the dancer. I quickly got up to see where she was going because I knew she would be scooped up quickly. I found her talking to another girl and a guy near the juke box. She looked over, saw me, and gave me the look, 1 minute later she was introducing herself to me. I believe she said her name was Lyla.

Lyla is a beauty. Great face, great real tits, and that amazing big ass that all the girls have here.

After talking for a few moments, we decided to head back to the room.

Unfortunately on a Saturday night I didn't have the room to myself which isn't great but I was totally focused on Lyla. I could tell that during the waiting period outside the room that she was looking forward to enjoy herself too.

Once we got going I told her that I only wanted to hear Billy not Frank she said ok no problem still took off her bottoms leading / directing me to take care of her 1st. After she came, she gave a quick peck and told me it was my turn. This girl is a professional she does not fuck around, her skills are amazing.

Unfortunately, afterwards there was a little miscommunication about the fee. We had discussed a cost for the dance and it was in line with what I had been accustomed too in the past there. When I handed her the money she told me that that was the cost for 1 song and I had had more songs, the bouncer outside would tell me how many.

In the end, I gave her all the money I had. The bouncer suggested that I go to the ATM but my wallet was in my car.

Next time I swing through Harry O's, I'll bring more cash to settle up with beautiful Lyla and will be more careful with the negotiations.Stopped by Harry's today. Only do so when I am in or nearby Stamford. But I must say. Talent here has increased dramatically. I was here last week for a short time at night also and was pleasantly surprised. Obviously there is no point in going in the retarded back room situation there. But the takeout menu has increased in value ten fold recently.

TheBoobHound
03-20-19, 11:24
Made it to Harry's around 6 pm Monday. Livelier than I'd seen it before. 6 girls and about 20 customers. I saw one very hot dancer there. Maybw that was Lyla mentioned earlier. She was locked in with a customer and left the club with him. Not sure if she was staying late from the day shift or leaving early, buy I didn't see any other dancers coming or going.

There were a couple others that weren't on par with her but I still would have given a ride. I didn't partake as my time was limited.

Looks like Harry's is showing some signs of life lately.

FireBalls420
03-23-21, 20:51
Are there girls working in here?

DaReal86
06-21-21, 14:07
Anyone have any info on this place? They have 2 locations, Stamford and, Bridgeport. Haven't seen much about this place on the board. Any info would be helpful.

FireBalls420
06-21-21, 23:20
Anyone have any info on this place? They have 2 locations, Stamford and, Bridgeport. Haven't seen much about this place on the board. Any info would be helpful.This is ok place. No extras. Only dances. Avoid crowed by going over on Friday or weeekends.

TenCendur
06-22-21, 00:42
Anyone have any info on this place? They have 2 locations, Stamford and, Bridgeport. Haven't seen much about this place on the board. Any info would be helpful.I have been to the Stamford location a couple times with my wife, who is an attractive woman and strippers usually love her. Always ready to give her a private dance and go above and beyond. A few have even pulled her on stage at other places.

But Mystique in Stamford is strange. A lot of the dancers tend to just hang out with regulars and you have to seemingly corner them for dances.

It seems like more of a club-type atmosphere, where people hang out in groups, order bottle service or drinks, the girls walk around and provide the occasional dance.

Maybe we just caught the place at the wrong time, but not a big fan. Although one of the bartenders is great and was very fast replenishing drinks and striking up casual conversation as time allowed.

Yuk Phu
06-22-21, 23:31
I have been to the Stamford location a couple times with my wife, who is an attractive woman and strippers usually love her. Always ready to give her a private dance and go above and beyond. A few have even pulled her on stage at other places.

But Mystique in Stamford is strange. A lot of the dancers tend to just hang out with regulars and you have to seemingly corner them for dances.

It seems like more of a club-type atmosphere, where people hang out in groups, order bottle service or drinks, the girls walk around and provide the occasional dance.

Maybe we just caught the place at the wrong time, but not a big fan. Although one of the bartenders is great and was very fast replenishing drinks and striking up casual conversation as time allowed.Same MO as when it was Hideaway. The girls would dance and then hang at the bar. Haven't been in years. Used to be ok for shooting pool.

TenCendur
07-03-21, 22:34
Same MO as when it was Hideaway. The girls would dance and then hang at the bar. Haven't been in years. Used to be ok for shooting pool.It is so weird, I would assume the girls would make most of their money from private, lap dances, but apparently not.

Never went when it was the Hideaway, but the couple times we went now that it is Mystique, we couldn't get into it.

Strange crowd too, for the most part. At least when we were there.

By the way, anyone know if Beamers is open and, if so, what their hours are on Friday's and Saturday's?

Wild Walleye
07-13-21, 15:34
This is ok place. No extras. Only dances. Avoid crowed by going over on Friday or weeekends.When it was Hideaway, takeout was a definite maybe.

Chrome Dome
07-22-21, 16:12
Was over that way had 30 minutes to kill, did not want to wander Home Despot. Was 5 girls no one above a 5, was the only customer there had 1 beer faked a phone call and left.

FireBalls420
07-26-21, 14:53
Visited this place. Plan was to jst go visit have few drinks.

Door fee was 5.

Only 6, 7 grls, only couple were in the range of 7/10. But those were in demand and guys were lined up for them.

I came to know there is no fee to go for private room. But sadly it's one room with 3 chairs which & the same room will be shared by 3 dancers at a time. Uggghh.

Enjoyed my beers and left.

RMcLovin
07-27-21, 11:00
Visited this place. Plan was to jst go visit have few drinks.

Door fee was 5.

Only 6, 7 grls, only couple were in the range of 7/10. But those were in demand and guys were lined up for them.

I came to know there is no fee to go for private room. But sadly it's one room with 3 chairs which & the same room will be shared by 3 dancers at a time. Uggghh.

Enjoyed my beers and left.Man this place used to be a great place for a chica quickie. There was some nice ass there back in the days. I remember being in the "private dace room" with my chica of choice and two other couples, all fucking at the same time! Good times.

FireBalls420
07-27-21, 19:23
Man this place used to be a great place for a chica quickie. There was some nice ass there back in the days. I remember being in the "private dace room" with my chica of choice and two other couples, all fucking at the same time! Good times.Going here on weekdays would be better. Definitely crowd will be less, and if it's your lucky day you may find a chica.

BigMike
04-17-22, 16:11
Man this place used to be a great place for a chica quickie. There was some nice ass there back in the days. I remember being in the "private dace room" with my chica of choice and two other couples, all fucking at the same time! Good times.Has anyone gone to Harry Os recently who can report on how things are there now?

OfficeHo
04-17-22, 22:12
Has anyone gone to Harry Os recently who can report on how things are there now?Been there recently. It sucks. No talent. Waste of time.

Magilla1
06-01-22, 08:35
I am heading to Stamford this weekend, any of the clubs have extras available?

Gossage54
06-02-22, 20:43
I am heading to Stamford this weekend, any of the clubs have extras available?Read the comment below. That's your option in Stamford. Haven't been in years, doesn't sound promising and there's no privacy in small "dance" area. 3 seats next to each other with no dividers. There's also Mystique but no extras whatsoever there. Take the ride up 95 to Bridgeport.

James1
08-10-22, 20:51
I hear it's. 60 for the back. Any good talent here?

FireBalls420
09-26-22, 18:38
I hear it's. 60 for the back. Any good talent here?Yes, most of the girls quote 60 here. The backroom setup is not that good though.

RKFan58
09-28-22, 11:27
Yes, most of the girls quote 60 here. The backroom setup is not that good though.Parking is tough unless you get there before 4:00 pm.

LBWusg
10-02-22, 14:23
Parking is tough unless you get there before 4:00 pm.When is best day / time to go for best selection?

Are regular lapdances really $25? Do I ask about extras?

Does it get crowded and what type of crowd goes there?

Thanks.

Chrome Dome
10-06-22, 13:56
Was driving thru the area and Beamers sign is down on the front. Working being done on the entrance. The renovating or close? Have not been in many years but wondering.

Madeguy
10-08-22, 12:05
Harry O's makes a quick cameo appearance in the new pic on Netflix, "Mr. Harrigan's Phone. " Somebody working on the film has a sense of humor and knows a thing or two.

DrJohnson2
10-21-22, 01:31
Was driving thru the area and Beamers sign is down on the front. Working being done on the entrance. The renovating or close? Have not been in many years but wondering.Not sure what the new name is, but beakers has been reopened. I used to work with the psychology damaged blonde girl that works as a bartender. Soft opening now. Go check it out.

OtisHimeros
11-02-22, 00:46
I was all set to start a night of debauchery at Harry's.

I found a parking spot pretty easily down the street.

Walked in and was told it's a $10 cover charge.

There was no crowd, no girls on the dance floor and.

Three marginal overweight women at the bar.

There was one girl that had a great looking face but.

She had a huge booty and was 30 lbs overweight.

I cut my losses and.

Headed north. Good luck mongers.

Dilwala
11-07-22, 12:03
Trust me this place is horrible. You will be wasting your time and money here.

I was all set to start a night of debauchery at Harry's.

I found a parking spot pretty easily down the street.

Walked in and was told it's a $10 cover charge.

There was no crowd, no girls on the dance floor and.

Three marginal overweight women at the bar.

There was one girl that had a great looking face but.

She had a huge booty and was 30 lbs overweight.

I cut my losses and.

Headed north. Good luck mongers.

Giants77
11-17-22, 18:29
Any info on brazilian Rachel? I just about only got her name and told me to wait for a dance while she was with another regular but once I finished my drink I was out. Didn't feel like waiting. Was wondering if leaving was a mistake or I could have had some fun. Prob should have stayed and her looks were decent

DrJohnson2
11-29-22, 21:34
Was driving thru the area and Beamers sign is down on the front. Working being done on the entrance. The renovating or close? Have not been in many years but wondering.It's re-opened. It's Gallery. The blonde bartender is an easy score but a raging nut case. I don't believe you can get the extras there, it's far too new.

Jason1910
01-13-23, 11:37
5 pm on Thursday. Tall, reasonably proportioned Dominican whose name I can't pronounce. 0. 6 for a Billy Joel cover in the back room, tipped an extra. 1.

Back room is tight, either be comfortable with being an exhibitionist or go at a low traffic time.

LBWusg
01-15-23, 19:22
...Billy Joel cover... How many other girls were there and how would you rate them?

TheBoobHound
01-15-23, 21:42
I made an early evening visit, probably around 6 pm or 6:30. It had been several years since I had been here. I was actually surprised at how many customers and girls were in the building. I'd estimate about 30 customers and 15 girls. I had never seen so many people in this club. Also surprised at the quality of the girls. Some dumpy and fat, but also a few that were hot and would have been a great value at $60. Unfortunately one of the worst looking latched on to me as soon as I sat down. I made several gentle hints that I wasn't interested but she still stuck to me. I got up and went around the corner to watch the stage a minute later she followed and was back on me. Whatever. I had to finish my drive to NYC anyway.

Harry's could become a great club if they can hold on to those better looking girls and renovate the dance room. Basically any renovation would be an improvement.

Willy O
01-15-23, 21:55
I made an early evening visit, probably around 6 pm or 6:30. It had been several years since I had been here. I was actually surprised at how many customers and girls were in the building. I'd estimate about 30 customers and 15 girls. I had never seen so many people in this club. Also surprised at the quality of the girls. Some dumpy and fat, but also a few that were hot and would have been a great value at $60. Unfortunately one of the worst looking latched on to me as soon as I sat down. I made several gentle hints that I wasn't interested but she still stuck to me. I got up and went around the corner to watch the stage a minute later she followed and was back on me. Whatever. I had to finish my drive to NYC anyway.

Harry's could become a great club if they can hold on to those better looking girls and renovate the dance room. Basically any renovation would be an improvement.I heard Cici, an annoying blondish Latina, is working there. It sounds like exactly her game, or lack there of!

PlanetEarth
01-16-23, 13:00
I heard Cici, an annoying blondish Latina, is working there. It sounds like exactly her game, or lack there of!Best way to get her to go away? Ask for bare anal and finish with cim for $10?

James1
02-10-23, 07:21
Hey guys I'm looking for the 411 on Gallery.

What's the entrance fee?

Best time to go?

What can I expect as far as lap dances and what do they cost? Do the girls try to charge you more than the dances you take? Are the songs too short? DJ?

What do the drink prices look like?

Amything else good to know?

Thanks in advance.

BigMike
02-22-23, 17:05
Where do you guys park when you go there? I tried a few months back after Bishops closed and couldn't find a place to park that looked safe from being towed.

Gridley
02-22-23, 21:20
Where do you guys park when you go there? I tried a few months back after Bishops closed and couldn't find a place to park that looked safe from being towed.The parking lot at Harry's is so small it's always filled three cars deep. I'd have to circle the area to try and find parking that was less than a five minute walk away sometimes. I remember the constant 'ya got to move your car or it WILL be towed' announcements. I never saw anybody's car towed.

DrJohnson2
02-23-23, 06:25
Hey guys I'm looking for the 411 on Gallery.

What's the entrance fee?

Best time to go?

What can I expect as far as lap dances and what do they cost? Do the girls try to charge you more than the dances you take? Are the songs too short? DJ?

What do the drink prices look like?

Amything else good to know?

Thanks in advance.The blonde bartender with the Roman numeral tattoo on her neck is probably the easiest score in the place if you have some blow or molly.

LBWusg
05-26-23, 14:24
Has anyone been to the Gallery (used to be beamers)? Is it worth a visit?

DrJohnson2
05-26-23, 17:52
Has anyone been to the Gallery (used to be beamers)? Is it worth a visit?Tell the bartender Marisa you have coke & you're rich & she's putty in your hands. Total trash but hot enough to use her like the ***** she is.

LongHauler
06-07-23, 22:22
Another wayward fellow looking for any info on Gallery. A really nice dancer I knew from a club in MA told me she is working there and I'd like to go see her. She was always very hands on (wink wink), I'm curious if she can indulge herself to the same degree now that she finds herself at Gallery.

Dilwala
06-08-23, 12:49
I believe it's too expensive and waste of time. Beats NYC rates.

Another wayward fellow looking for any info on Gallery. A really nice dancer I knew from a club in MA told me she is working there and I'd like to go see her. She was always very hands on (wink wink), I'm curious if she can indulge herself to the same degree now that she finds herself at Gallery.

McKilla
07-12-23, 15:41
Went yesterday during the day about 6 girls mostly Dominicans and 4 costumers. No fee at the door during day time. Back is still the same 3 chairs but if you go during the day is barely used so you can do your deed in private. Billy and frank made appearences.

LBWusg
10-11-23, 15:49
Harry O's.

Is it a good spot to watch NFL game on Thursday night or Sunday afternoon.

Jason1910
03-21-24, 10:34
Went last Friday at 1 pm ish. Still the same as it ever was. Went to the dance room with a tall Dominican gal whose name I cannot recall. For 3 Jacksons, Billy Joel and Frank Sinatra covers can be had. Simple as.

Someone a month ago added a Hamilton. I paid it, but won't be returning to that particular dancer.

PublicCumGuy
04-01-24, 14:50
Just got home from Harry-O's. My first trip there. Never have I been to a strip club where all the girls are so open about a full service dance. While I only took her up on a full nude, full touch dance for 30.00, the 60.00 price for a quick fuck was tempting. The back room is small with only 4 chairs, so if you're shy, you might want to go elsewhere. It's a divey kind of place, but worth a visit.