PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Ww6969
12-02-18, 03:12
Around 8 AM yesterday saw it (black) walking on Atlantic Street in between Henry St and Lipton Pl. Seen this thing out for years.

ScottWong
01-11-23, 23:38
Ok. So had an unplanned visit to Stamford and driving on the on ramp a lady was standing on the side holding up a tiny sign asking for money.

I stopped to give her some funds for food when she asked for a ride to the closest Dunkin. Well low and behold the short drive over she had my little friend nicely down her throat. Gave her 20 when we got to Dunkin and left.

Have not experienced that in Stamford before and in broad day light!

Jason1910
01-12-23, 13:54
Ok. So had an unplanned visit to Stamford and driving on the on ramp a lady was standing on the side holding up a tiny sign asking for money.

I stopped to give her some funds for food when she asked for a ride to the closest Dunkin. Well low and behold the short drive over she had my little friend nicely down her throat. Gave her 20 when we got to Dunkin and left.

Have not experienced that in Stamford before and in broad day light!Can't just leave us hanging like that! And if it was Elm street, that's a mighty short drive.

ScottWong
01-12-23, 18:47
Can't just leave us hanging like that! And if it was Elm street, that's a mighty short drive.Not 100% familiar with Stamford. I was coming from Westchester going up to New Haven. When I picked her up I had to go in a circle to get to the DD. Quick and dirty.