PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Iamme Iam
02-04-11, 18:00
Passing thru town on the way to and back from JFK airport recently, stopped at Lotus coming and Palm Tree on the way back. I left happy both times, but the woman were middle of the road at best in appearance.

Both with reasonable TS and massage, had a nude HE at Palm, and FS at Lotus. Waited until after the TS and start of teasing to decide, should have gone with just HE at both.

Both places are convient to get to, right off the highway. I liked the Bar B Que place on East Main in that same neighborhood, good brisket. Not as good as out West, but decent for New England.

No one has been using the Massage forum for Stamford, thought I would kick it off, it is a town with more than a half dozen AMPs, doesn't anyone have any regular info to contribute?

Carl White
02-04-11, 20:10
Anybody been to any RMPs in Stamford? Getting tired of AMPs.

Govman
06-04-11, 20:52
I was traveling up 95 and decided to try out one Palm Tree. I went to an AMP in NYC last year and was very disappointed. I even had to pay 30 for parking. All I got was HE. So any why I did a little research on another web site specializing in AMPs. It looked like that Palm tree had what I was looking for so I decided to try it out. I liked the parking and location. I was greeted by mamasan and brought back to a room. I asked for a line up and to my surprise I got one. Two girls show up and I chose a girl who calls herself Pink. Both girls were pretty but Pink was a slight taller. She had a nice body with natural B's As I was led to the TS I so one more girl that knocked off of my heals. The TS was not erotic at all, but she did pay attention to all the right places. Went back to the room and did a quick negotiation. She didn't bother doing any type of real massage, but just went down to business. CBJ, then a few positions then the cover came off for HE. The cover must have been made out of some heavy rubber because I could not feel a thing. Anyway, It was a good experience and would go back if the opportunity knocks. I will defiantly ask for that tall girl though.

Ron Princeton
08-10-11, 21:33
Be careful out there.

STAMFORD. Narcotics and Organized Crime Unit officers raided a third-floor Main Street massage parlor Tuesday afternoon, making four prostitution-related arrests, police said.http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/policereports/article/Stamford-police-arrest-4-in-prostitution-bust-1828848.php

Hugh Handsoman
09-03-11, 15:41
Palm Tree now has been blown up too. Stamford is going crazy on AMPs.

Mighty Spearsman
11-17-11, 18:14
Two places have advertised in this week's Fairfield County weekly.

Lily Lee Massage.

17 Crescent Street.

Stamford, CT 06906.

(203) 356-3588.

http://www.lilyleemassage.com/

Advertises "Asian massage grand opening near Glenbrook train station. Soft hand magic touch. Taking your stress away and bring your peaceful back." Nowhere do they say that they offer therapeutic massage or are licensed.

Their website features photos of three attractive young (25-ish) Asian ladies in skimpy clothing, and notes that they are open until 10 pm every night (Sundays until 9 pm) , usually an indication that something more than a straight massage is available. That, plus the reference to a soft-hand magic touch, makes me think that this is at least a HJ place. Anyone want to TOFTT?

Oh, their pricing structure is a bit strange. Every massage, including the 4-Hands Massage, is the same price, $70 for an hour.

Phoenix Wellness Therapy Center.

23 Hoyt Street.

Stamford, CT 06905.

(203) 504-8661.

http://phoenixwellnesstherapy.com/index.html

Not sure how new this place is. Advertises "A licensed Asian Therapist Gives therapeutic Massage to Men & Women in a comfortable private setting" and the website is more neutral-looking than Lily Lee's. No photos of the masseuses, and it's only open until 8 pm However, the website does not include any "no sexual services"-type warning, and it is Asian, so perhaps a HJ is available behind closed doors.

lookin3668
11-21-11, 20:20
Isn't the Leo station on Hoyt?

Lily Lee Massage.

17 Crescent Street.

Stamford, CT 06906.

(203) 356-3588.

Advertises "Asian massage grand opening near Glenbrook train station. Soft hand magic touch. Taking your stress away and bring your peaceful back." Nowhere do they say that they offer therapeutic massage or are licensed.

Their website features photos of three attractive young (25-ish) Asian ladies in skimpy clothing, and notes that they are open until 10 pm every night (Sundays until 9 pm) , usually an indication that something more than a straight massage is available. That, plus the reference to a soft-hand magic touch, makes me think that this is at least a HJ place. Anyone want to TOFTT?

Oh, their pricing structure is a bit strange. Every massage, including the 4-Hands Massage, is the same price, $70 for an hour.

Phoenix Wellness Therapy Center.

23 Hoyt Street.

Stamford, CT 06905.

(203) 504-8661.

http://phoenixwellnesstherapy.com/index.html

Not sure how new this place is. Advertises "A licensed Asian Therapist Gives therapeutic Massage to Men & Women in a comfortable private setting" and the website is more neutral-looking than Lily Lee's. No photos of the masseuses, and it's only open until 8 pm However, the website does not include any "no sexual services"-type warning, and it is Asian, so perhaps a HJ is available behind closed doors.

SR Only
11-22-11, 08:46
Isn't the Leo station on Hoyt?Hell the courthouse is down the street, too.

Chelovec
08-31-12, 19:06
Hey All!

Stopped at Palm Tree because I was mourning the loss of Star in NH.

The mamasan who greeted me sourly basically ignored my request for a lineup and I did not push it as I would have at Star. (60 entrance fee)

I didn't feel too bad when Honey walked in. Pretty in a girlish way with the wide hips and larger ass I like. Asked me if I wanted all and I plunked down 120 (accepted)

The TS was VERY brief, as tho going thru the motions. Back at room she was surprised I wanted a massage. I wish I could say it got a lot better but it was nothing special.

You guys know what I got. The basics with not a lot of feeling. Of course its like pizza, right? She was good to look at at least.

Not quite worth the distance down 95 tho. I'd repeat, if I had lots of time, but ONLY because she was pretty and I assume if this was mamasan's pick the others may be better.

So: Girl's looks: 8. 5/10, Friendly atmosphere: 7/10, Price: 8. 5/10

Craven Morehed
11-30-12, 16:38
Didn't see any reports on this place but saw a blurb that LE paid a visit.

DARIEN, CT

Three people are accused of prostitution at a massage center in Darien.

Following allegations of prostitution, the Darien Police Department launched an investigation into the Sunrise Health Therapeutic Massage on Post Road.

After the four-month investigation, which used undercover informants from the Connecticut State Police-Statewide Organized Crime Investigation Task Force and the USA Immigration and Customs Enforcement, three people from New York were arrested Friday.

Xxxx. 49, was charged with promoting prostitution, permitting prostitution and three counts of employing unlicensed massage therapists. He is held a $5, 000 bond.

Xxxxx. 43, was charged with interfering with a police officer and practicing massage without a license. She is being held on $1, 000 bond.

Xixxxx. 45, was charged with two counts of prostitution and three counts of practicing massage without a license. She is held a $20, 000 bond.

All three of suspects are expected to appear in Stamford Superior Court on Dec. 10.

Bikerfred
02-21-13, 20:47
I saw a report from the Norwalk Hour on Wednesday that the Stamford police raided and closed four massage parlors in Stamford, Aloha, Palm, Apple and one other. One patron was arrested as well as the owners. The pickings are becoming very slim.

SoMany
02-22-13, 21:05
Are yoiu Kdding WTF! $$#XX%

Le has nothign better to do.

SoMany
03-12-13, 06:35
Anyone know if Apple is open?

ElMojado
06-05-13, 12:54
Anyone know if Apple is open?Last night I drove by palm 3 and the light was on are the open? P. S I love these place.

Chrome Dome
06-10-13, 13:52
From Saturday's paper. Note the age of mamasan 81!

http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/policereports/article/Stamford-sweep-nets-prostitution-bust-4589187.php

STAMFORD. Police raided four separate massage parlors Friday night and charged one woman with prostitution and one man with patronizing a prostitute.

Police conducted the raids along with Stamford Health Department inspectors also issued multiple health code violations and have scheduled hearings with the owners of the four establishments: Aloha Salon. 1055 E. Main St. ; Palm Tree Spa. 985 E. Main St. ; Apple Salon. 934 E. Main St. ; and Swedish Health Spa. 197 Main St.

The prostitution bust was made at the Palm Tree Spa where In O. B. 47, of Flushing, N. Y. Was charged with prostitution and H. G. 30, of 508 S. Road was charged with patronizing a prostitute.

In addition. 10 other women were also charged with practicing massage therapy without a license. Two of the women. K. J. 81, and J Li. 38, both of Flushing, face addtitional charges of interfering with police.

Lt. T. S. Of the department's Narcotics and Organized Crime Unit, said officers also seized more than $10, 000 in cash from all four of the establishments along with condoms at the Palm Tree and the Aloha Salon.

Friday's raids follow a similar sweep made Feb. 15 in which a woman was charged with prostituion and a Darien man was charged with patronizing a prostitute.

S said the raids were conducted based on complaints from nearby residents and businesses.

Upforfunn27
08-20-13, 19:48
I was in town on business, and looking for a nice massage. I must say that this area has a lot of activity, but crap for reports. Anyhow, I went a prayer of finding something good.

SCORED! I placed a call to find that they are open until 11:00. I was greeted by a very attractive young lady. Amanda. Speaks English, but plays shy, which is OK. I'm not here for the

Conversation. I strip down to the birthday suit, and I received a very nice, medium pressure massage. Some flirting and teasing sensitive areas, allowed me to touch her legs, but that's it. All the sudden she starts oiling me up. I felt like I just swam from the Exxon Valdez. Time to flip, get the privates covered and here comes the shy girl. NO, NO, NO, just massage. I asked to she her topless. She smiled and teased, but never saw them. She loosened up, and I must say I was not disappointed for a cold call with no reviews. For 65 / hr, and 50 / tip. I got a good massage from a beautiful young lady (claims to be 23) and I left happy. If anyone actually reads this, please try to review some of the local talent for my next business trip.

Hugh Handsoman
03-10-14, 16:48
The Only spot with a pulse now is Natural Health..

Bell Bottom
08-20-14, 21:12
Saw a new ocassional ad on CL and BP and thought I'd TOFTT. Pretty much same Brazilian operation as was run off exit 8. Seriously overpriced (aka up-sell). . 8 entrance and 1 for jack-jack attack. Was asking for 2. 2 to noodle the caboodle. For that fee, better pickings elsewhere. That said, if you got the dough, you're bread will certainly rise and the ovens were certainly appealing.

Bell Bottom
08-21-14, 20:19
Note, don't expect much skill from HJ. Much better available for much less in the general vicinity.

Saw a new ocassional ad on CL and BP and thought I'd TOFTT. Pretty much same Brazilian operation as was run off exit 8. Seriously overpriced (aka up-sell). . 8 entrance and 1 for jack-jack attack. Was asking for 2. 2 to noodle the caboodle. For that fee, better pickings elsewhere. That said, if you got the dough, you're bread will certainly rise and the ovens were certainly appealing.

WootWoot123
11-11-14, 18:43
Went to natural health spa couple days ago. Meet with Bonnie and had a very good experience she alowes DATY. Nice Cs and gives a fairly decent CBJ. Not very playful during table shower and massage.

Deviantreading
12-02-14, 00:00
Went to see a friend on Cove Rd a couple of weeks ago. Great massage from a middle aged Asian. On the flip asked about extras and she was open to using her oral skills. Would definitely go back.

Hugh Handsoman
12-15-14, 21:45
Yeah the Chinese Chick in her 50's is very nice but Ct is finished. As soon as I can I'm moving out.

BlueParrot
03-16-15, 23:54
What ever happened to that Latina Massage parlor on Atlantic Street that was right across from the Stamford train station?

Mamasan was Asian woman but all the employees were Latina. Brazilian, Colombiana, Puerto Rican, Dominacana. All the flavors.

Most of the girls I saw way back when were from NYC. A couple of real real hotties. Always left happy with that place.

I had the most intense sessions with this one Dominican woman from the Bronx. She really knew how to please a man.

Haven't been down that area of the state in quite some time and was wondering if it was still opened or gone the way of the dough dough bird.

Wild Walleye
06-29-15, 14:35
What ever happened to that Latina Massage parlor on Atlantic Street that was right across from the Stamford train station?

Mamasan was Asian woman but all the employees were Latina. Brazilian, Colombiana, Puerto Rican, Dominacana. All the flavors.

Most of the girls I saw way back when were from NYC. A couple of real real hotties. Always left happy with that place.

I had the most intense sessions with this one Dominican woman from the Bronx. She really knew how to please a man.

Haven't been down that area of the state in quite some time and was wondering if it was still opened or gone the way of the dough dough bird.Is that the one that started out on Hoyt?

I think that given the climate in CT and the crackdown on AMPs in Stamford, particular, they needed to rethink the business model. It seems like it is easier for providers to offer incall at local lodging spots as opposed to have an official place of business.

Xelajo
12-31-15, 19:32
Has anyone see her? She advertises for massage. Seems legit. Any idea?

Jean Poole
03-20-16, 14:46
Heard this place was checked on by the Stamford Storm troopers a few weeks back. Heard it was now legit. It sucked no pun intended when it.

Wasn't. The players are old late 50's.

Went to natural health spa couple days ago. Meet with Bonnie and had a very good experience she alowes DATY. Nice Cs and gives a fairly decent CBJ. Not very playful during table shower and massage.

CplsLvr
05-31-16, 10:00

Lily Lee Massage.

17 Crescent Street.

Stamford, CT 06906.

(203) 356-3588.

Stopped into Lily Lee the other day. Was 45 for the hh to the house. Massage was nothing special but she allowed alot of roaming while she was topless. Ended with a HJ and cleanup and tipped 60. She was very cute with a nice body and speaks English.

Rubtub
07-06-16, 01:40
Stopped into Lily Lee the other day. Was 45 for the hh to the house. Massage was nothing special but she allowed alot of roaming while she was topless. Ended with a HJ and cleanup and tipped 60. She was very cute with a nice body and speaks English.I find everything I go there's some variety. Mostly 30 yr olds. Some 20, some 40. Always had a decent time with Amanda, she's the youngest there I think.

DocXXXK
09-25-17, 12:16
Saw Jessica at Lilly, I probably wouldn't repeat but unsure what else is here in stamford.

Bell Bottom
06-25-18, 22:44
Earlier in the year there was a "massage" studio in Greenwich. Not a great spot as it was quite public. They've moved and are between Greenwich and Stamford now. Very low key and not really advertising. Anyway, got a text last week and was interested to see. Stopped over and had one of the best times ever. Was met at the door by a cute, Russian blond (not heavy but not a stick figure). Went upstairs, showered and she welcomed me to the session with a DFK. I lay down and she proceeded do a pleasant massage with all the more interesting points groped. As she was focusing more and more on the "why", she used a bit of tongue and then brought out a vibrating wand. Got up on hands and knees and she made sure junior was well attended while the whole area was vibrating with happiness. Finally flipped and she swapped frequently between oral, hand, wand and any combo thereof. All this coupled with some shallow finger penetration to the rear and it was all I could do from exploding. Had her climb on top so I could give a little oral and cleanliness was fine. Kept this up for a bit and then she moved back to the side and milked me for all I was worth. Afterwards, she scrubbed me down with some pumice goo and I cleaned up with another shower.

I'm planning a visit in a day or two as I absolutely want more of the same. For 2 and. 4, it isn't something I will do every week but when finances permit, that is certainly on the menu! I'll ask if they'd welcome referrals should anyone be interested.

DiscipleOfZeus
07-17-18, 15:03
I stopped in as a walk in at Lily Lee a couple of weeks ago. I found the experience to be very standard. It was a low effort, low payoff experience. Parking was very easy after 6 pm But it is on the street so if you don't want to be seen keep this in mind. The woman that greeted me at the desk was pretty but not beautiful, perhaps in her 40's but it is hard to tell. The room was well pointed and very clean. It felt like any old spa one might go to for more serious work. I opted for a shorter, half hour session for. 4 just because I didn't know the place. I don't know if this impacted my experience or not. The massage was relaxing, at times good. I don't expect a top notch massage from these places, they make repeat business in other ways. Speaking of which there was some understandable trepidation about moving on to the point of my visit. I say understandable because I am from out of town and said as much up front. When she started to get, um, "exploratory" I responded by putting my hand gently on her leg. This ended up being the signal needed to move forward. Her English was decent but I can't say I have a clear understanding of how far tings can go. I asked what was in the menu and she said that there was no menu, name my price and she would tell me what she would do. I wasn't in the mood to gamble, truly this was a fact finding mission, so I just said. 6. This gets one the standard treatment as I expected. The treatment on the flip was a little better then average but not by much. I asked her to take off her shirt but she said she liked to touched on top of it. She did allow copious roaming over her clothes. In general she was pleasant and service was satisfactory. Considering the $ and relative ease I would go back. I'll sum up like this. Pros: plenty of parking after rush hour, clean facility, courteous staff, reasonable price, an ending with which I was ultimately happy. Cons: parking on street (might matter to some), average experience, difficulty in establishing what might be allowed, girl was pleasant but not truly fun.

Furious Styles
07-18-18, 18:17
I'm at a loss right now about what to do with this hobby living in this city, AMP / LMPs with good service as well as other working girls are hard to come by it seems nowadays.

Bell Bottom
07-18-18, 22:43
I'm at a loss right now about what to do with this hobby living in this city, AMP / LMPs with good service as well as other working girls are hard to come by it seems nowadays.There's a RMP and a LMP. Both are expensive but will get the job done. There's also a new RMP++ on the edge of grnwch and stm which I've had some quite fun times at. There's also another massage option which doesn't offer reciprocal but she's very talented. Still, slim pickin's.

PopPoppy70
08-24-18, 07:21
There's a RMP and a LMP. Both are expensive but will get the job done. There's also a new RMP++ on the edge of grnwch and stm which I've had some quite fun times at. There's also another massage option which doesn't offer reciprocal but she's very talented. Still, slim pickin's.If your other provider "J" who recently moved? On my last visit she did lick my chest and allowed me to roam up her skirt, I wonder if she may be offering more options now.

DWilbur
08-29-18, 16:54
I am heading to Stamford tomorrow can anyone help with the under the radar RMP?

Bell Bottom
08-29-18, 22:09
I am heading to Stamford tomorrow can anyone help with the under the radar RMP?Sent private. Happy humping.

LA Traveller
09-01-18, 13:30
Dropped by the hope spa- in basement with side entrence to asian restaurant but new (about a month).

Pretty good attendant, hand only but roaming is cool.

Bell Bottom
09-01-18, 22:58
I have received a number of requests for info on the location, etc. Have happily provided to senior. I have received at least twice from people who have absolutely no history (not even a post) so have not assisted. At this point I'm reluctant to assist much more. Those who have tried may be more willing but given the Enfield situation, it seems like there's some fishing (fishy) going on and I won't undermine what's good.

Happy humping to all and to all a good pop.

LaxDog
09-13-18, 18:47
Jessica is a nice girl but the effort seemed a little lacking.

MrLegs
09-16-18, 08:36
There's a RMP and a LMP. Both are expensive but will get the job done. There's also a new RMP++ on the edge of grnwch and stm which I've had some quite fun times at. There's also another massage option which doesn't offer reciprocal but she's very talented. Still, slim pickin's.I am interested. I'm new here this is my first post. Can you give me an idea how to find this Russian.

MrLegs
09-16-18, 14:32
Jessica is a nice girl but the effort seemed a little lacking.I was there a few weeks ago. Girl 25 Jess. Nice had a nice chat. No touching just a HJ. Looking for more but nothing happened. I'm a senior looking for more. Any suggestions?

SlimShady132
09-27-18, 10:29
Finally checked out this place a few days ago after a few bumps in my schedule and it was great took a little bit to find but it was well worth it. Much better than the other rmp in downtown Stamford. I'm greeted by two very hot young Russian chicks pay the house fee and go upstairs. She stripsedowm to under wear and begins a really good rub surprisingly then on the flip starts with a HJ I ask what else is on the menu she says BJ is 1. 5 FS is 2 I opt for just a BJ which was covered but towards the end she whipped out a little vibrator which really helped get the job done! Damage was. 8+1. 5 definitely recommend.

Bell Bottom
09-27-18, 20:45
Finally checked out this place a few days ago after a few bumps in my schedule and it was great took a little bit to find but it was well worth it. Much better than the other rmp in downtown Stamford. I'm greeted by two very hot young Russian chicks pay the house fee and go upstairs. She stripsedowm to under wear and begins a really good rub surprisingly then on the flip starts with a HJ I ask what else is on the menu she says BJ is 1. 5 FS is 2 I opt for just a BJ which was covered but towards the end she whipped out a little vibrator which really helped get the job done! Damage was. 8+1. 5 definitely recommend.Ain't it great? Been there too friggin' many times.

BobbyTheHobby
09-28-18, 05:10
Finally checked out this place a few days ago after a few bumps in my schedule and it was great took a little bit to find but it was well worth it. Much better than the other rmp in downtown Stamford. I'm greeted by two very hot young Russian chicks pay the house fee and go upstairs. She stripsedowm to under wear and begins a really good rub surprisingly then on the flip starts with a HJ I ask what else is on the menu she says BJ is 1. 5 FS is 2 I opt for just a BJ which was covered but towards the end she whipped out a little vibrator which really helped get the job done! Damage was. 8+1. 5 definitely recommend.Please PM location.

SlimShady132
09-29-18, 10:26
Please PM location.This place is a hidden gem! It's my understanding that only trusted seniors will be given the location since they moved to a more private area I wouldn't want to give out that info I'll leave that up to other seniors to make that decision.

Deep Pockets
09-29-18, 10:54
This place is a hidden gem! It's my understanding that only trusted seniors will be given the location since they moved to a more private area I wouldn't want to give out that info I'll leave that up to other seniors to make that decision.Then what's the point of even talking about it, if you won't tell anyone where it is?

Bell Bottom
09-29-18, 11:46
This place is a hidden gem! It's my understanding that only trusted seniors will be given the location since they moved to a more private area I wouldn't want to give out that info I'll leave that up to other seniors to make that decision.Exactamundo. I noted before that I would only give to senior and then cautiously. Sorry. Sort of.

BobbyTheHobby
09-29-18, 12:20
This place is a hidden gem! It's my understanding that only trusted seniors will be given the location since they moved to a more private area I wouldn't want to give out that info I'll leave that up to other seniors to make that decision.I understand and respect the process.

Furious Styles
10-14-18, 16:42
Stopped by Lily this morning around 10:30 AM. Easy street parking as noted on this thread before. Drew Joyce attractive mid to late 30's who was doubling as mamasan I suppose because it was so early. She asked if I wanted a hh for 45 or hour for 60. I only had $20's so I opted for the hour. Whatever.

Got undressed and she came back about 5 minutes later, massage was lackluster and she was definitely trying to get me aroused down there while I was laying on my stomach. On the flip she allowed free roaming over the clothes everywhere and gave HE with some skills. After I got dressed I gave her a tip of. 4 but she did not prompt me. Wonder if I could have gotten out of there for just the house fee? Overall 6/10. Clean rooms and attractive staff would repeat.

I'm unsure of what else there is here in Stamford. But am willing to try others and report back.

KingChuck
11-06-18, 19:01
On cutyxguide there is a asian MP advertising, any of you guys been before?

KingChuck
11-06-18, 19:09
On cutyxguide there is a asian MP advertising, any of you guys been before?

Viavia
11-18-18, 15:22
Hi you'll,

Moved away from Stamford a little more then a year ago. There used to be a Russian mp downtown. Does anyone know if its still there? It was a bit on the pricey side. I used to see "Andrea" there. Anyone know if she's still there as well?

MrLegs
12-10-18, 18:40
Just saw this place. Must have an appointment. Anyone been there. European Spa is Russian. Can anyone give a review.

ARealPro
01-24-19, 17:17
Just saw this place. Must have an appointment. Anyone been there. European Spa is Russian. Can anyone give a review.Bumping for this, anyone have experience with this place? The location looks pretty bad and rundown, not sure if it's legit.

Craven Morehead
01-25-19, 14:44
I stopped in at Lilly Lee's one evening, parked in the back. They were not busy & I went upstairs in the old house to spend an hour with Amber, though the other girl called her Anabel. A nice relaxing massage for a full hour. Unlike some places where an hour somehow gets compressed into 20 minutes. I asked for sex & was told flat out No but I suspect it's available to regulars. Got an oily HJ with my hand up the front of her loose fitting shirt. She wanted extra $ to take the shirt off but I was fine with things they way they were. Will repeat.

Westie6
01-28-19, 10:22
Visited here on Sunday due to traveling and wanted to try it out based on prior reviews. Got a girl named Jenny? Started with a J. Like others opted for the full hour. Overall pleasant experience with the HE at the end after the flip. I still prefer Hartford MPs but if I'm down here, I'll probably visit here again.

Bauer816
02-04-19, 18:36
Just went to Lily Lee, my first massage in general actually. Went with the hour, overall a decent experience. Anyone who has gone before, do the women ever take their clothes off? I said I would pay extra for her to take her clothes off but she didn't.

Jason1910
02-10-19, 07:18
This place is a hidden gem! It's my understanding that only trusted seniors will be given the location since they moved to a more private area I wouldn't want to give out that info I'll leave that up to other seniors to make that decision.Who decides which seniors get it? Just curious, willing to share any info I've got to any CT guys who end up down in PA, which is my usual area.

Average9
02-10-19, 22:21
Who decides which seniors get it? Just curious, willing to share any info I've got to any CT guys who end up down in PA, which is my usual area.I wnt in!! Please hit me the location and contact of this hidden gem!! Thanks.

ARealPro
02-11-19, 20:47
Who decides which seniors get it?Anyone who has the information. It's understandable why people aren't talking much about it when local LE has cracked down hard on MPs in the past. I do agree with others below though, there's not much around here in Stamford, or for that matter the whole west side of CT.

Wild Walleye
02-13-19, 13:42
Wow, lots of newbies here. I suspect that they are all related sockpuppets. As much as I would like to gain info, I wouldn't share it with any of them.

Average9
02-13-19, 15:37
No newbie here brother. Hell, I might be old enough to be your pappy! LOL.

Been in this game quietly for a good while. Just lost contacts.

Bell Bottom
02-13-19, 21:31
Wow, lots of newbies here. I suspect that they are all related sockpuppets. As much as I would like to gain info, I wouldn't share it with any of them.Exactamundo. I introduced the existence of the RMP and after fielding a good too many newbies, I said flat out that I would provide to seniors only and only after I reviewed their history. Earn our respect, demonstrate knowledge, contributions, etc and the information will be reciprocated.

Pay it forward in other words.

Boss80
03-31-19, 00:43
Finally checked out this place a few days ago after a few bumps in my schedule and it was great took a little bit to find but it was well worth it. Much better than the other rmp in downtown Stamford. I'm greeted by two very hot young Russian chicks pay the house fee and go upstairs. She stripsedowm to under wear and begins a really good rub surprisingly then on the flip starts with a HJ I ask what else is on the menu she says BJ is 1. 5 FS is 2 I opt for just a BJ which was covered but towards the end she whipped out a little vibrator which really helped get the job done! Damage was. 8+1. 5 definitely recommend.Hi SlimShady132, would you please PM the address.

Kd1019
04-04-19, 14:40
Hi,

I am brand new to this forum so I understand if you are not comfortable sharing details with me but I would really appreciate if you can share the location of this place with me. I have been in the area for a long time and have been a regular at lot of places like olita, sugargfe, lilylee, Phoenix, uropean spa in port Chester, Brazilian on Atlantic and all their new locations and the olga tanya place and all their locations. So as you can see I have been around. I would really appreciate if you can send me the location of this new rmp.

Exactamundo. I introduced the existence of the RMP and after fielding a good too many newbies, I said flat out that I would provide to seniors only and only after I reviewed their history. Earn our respect, demonstrate knowledge, contributions, etc and the information will be reciprocated.

Pay it forward in other words.

J Monger
05-02-19, 22:06
I've been to Lily Lee a few times, I'll post reports of the masseuses that I've seen shortly. Does anyone know which masseuse is best at HE / HJ?

J Monger
05-04-19, 00:35
So here are the masseuses I've seen at Lily Lee. Which seems to be the best AMP in Stamford.

Snow: She is pretty young (late twenties), good looking, and fit. She gives a pretty good HJ. I would definitely see here again soon.

Nana: She is in her thirties, average looking, but gives the best HJ. Quite amazed by her skill, would see her again as well.

Stacey: She is in her thirties and pretty fit. Unfortunately, I felt rushed with her, and would not see her again.

J Monger
05-06-19, 21:34
How much tip do you guys leave for a HE, including the basic massage tip?

JDavis10
05-08-19, 14:58
Usually around $40.00 depending on the quality of service.

How much tip do you guys leave for a HE, including the basic massage tip?

J Monger
05-08-19, 22:30
Thanks. Good to know, I've been overpaying a bit. Leaving $60.

Usually around $40.00 depending on the quality of service.

Bogart11
05-09-19, 11:28
Hi! Anyone have access to rubmap! Looking for info on Elizabeth! Has two reviews at spa named revive when they were open in Stanford! Curious her description and services offered! Thanks!

Member #6102
05-10-19, 13:04
Hi! Anyone have access to rubmap! Looking for info on Elizabeth! Has two reviews at spa named revive when they were open in Stanford! Curious her description and services offered! Thanks!No reviews for this place for over 5 years. Post from 2016 indicates that is closed.

J Monger
05-18-19, 01:46
I wouldn't recommend Hope Spa to anyone, was rushed and the girl complained that she was getting tired. Also the massage was absolutely terrible.

J Monger
05-18-19, 01:49
Is the European Spa in Port Chester still open, they don't have any reviews since November of 2018? I've also called many times and no one answers.

J Monger
05-19-19, 02:14
So I was able to reach them finally, so they are open. Has anyone been there?

Is the European Spa in Port Chester still open, they don't have any reviews since November of 2018? I've also called many times and no one answers.

CTJim
05-21-19, 08:47
So I was able to reach them finally, so they are open. Has anyone been there?I drove by a few weeks ago. Theyve moved to a street behind Main St. I was tentative and didn't go in. I did call and was told appmts only.

CTJim
05-21-19, 08:49
So I was able to reach them finally, so they are open. Has anyone been there?I drove by a few weeks ago. Theyve moved to a street behind Main St. I was tentative and didn't go in. I did call and was told appmts only.

RKFan58
06-17-19, 15:11
I've been to this establishment three times since their opening. The first time was off the charts, however the last two times I've had the same girl. I think her name was Vivian. Pretty standard rub and tug. There are two Hope Street parlors.

CliftonHanger
06-24-19, 17:04
I just wanted to clarify I'm pon stamford section because the Greenwich section is dead.

So I wanted to do some tantra work and who better to call than Alchemy. She requires voice verification and no texting. She hosts in Greenwich in a private 3rd floor residence that can be accessed by car or train coming from NYC or Stamford. My session with her was amazing albeit very expensive 300.00/ hr. I found Alchemy on Eros and booked session with a phone call to her as number is listed in the ad. It was a 1 call system to get address and then she asked that I call her when I arrived again at said address for walking directions to her place from parking. Her place was vey zen and calming, looked like a hippie chic massage studio. She was very welcoming and calm throughout the session. We worked on breathing techniques, chi flow, climax control, and sensual touch. The session was amazing to say the least and would repeat at about 6 month intervals due to price and wanting to learn more tantra technique for my own personal life experiences. She's holds a Ph. D and has years of ecperince from San Diego to NYC in sexual performance / psychology studies. Her body is absolutely smoking hot and beautifully tan as she's a Brunette. Pics of her are available in her ad on Eros. Like I said earlier in the review I'm going to repeat but due to price point not a regular thing. I would recommend her to all my fellow mongers for a different but amazing experience that always leaves you Happy! Sting this I.

Snowman2
06-25-19, 09:58
I just wanted to clarify I'm pon stamford section because the Greenwich section is dead.

So I wanted to do some tantra work and who better to call than Alchemy. She requires voice verification and no texting. She hosts in Greenwich in a private 3rd floor residence that can be accessed by car or train coming from NYC or Stamford. My session with her was amazing albeit very expensive 300.00/ hr. I found Alchemy on Eros and booked session with a phone call to her as number is listed in the ad. It was a 1 call system to get address and then she asked that I call her when I arrived again at said address for walking directions to her place from parking. Her place was vey zen and calming, looked like a hippie chic massage studio. She was very welcoming and calm throughout the session. We worked on breathing techniques, chi flow, climax control, and sensual touch. The session was amazing to say the least and would repeat at about 6 month intervals due to price and wanting to learn more tantra technique for my own personal life experiences. She's holds a Ph. D and has years of ecperince from San Diego to NYC in sexual performance / psychology studies. Her body is absolutely smoking hot and beautifully tan as she's a Brunette. Pics of her are available in her ad on Eros. Like I said earlier in the review I'm going to repeat but due to price point not a regular thing. I would recommend her to all my fellow mongers for a different but amazing experience that always leaves you Happy! Sting this I.Looked quick on Eros, search did not come up with an Alchemy.

Do you have a link?

CliftonHanger
06-25-19, 12:57
Looked quick on Eros, search did not come up with an Alchemy.

Do you have a link?https://massage.eros.com/new_york/new_york/files/6006153.htm?cat=83

SlimShady132
06-25-19, 19:43

So I wanted to do some tantra work and who better to call than Alchemy. She requires voice verification and no texting. She hosts in Greenwich in a private 3rd floor residence that can be accessed by car or train coming from NYC or Stamford. My session with her was amazing albeit very expensive 300.00/ hr. I found Alchemy on Eros and booked session with a phone call to her as number is listed in the ad. It was a 1 call system to get address and then she asked that I call her when I arrived again at said address for walking directions to her place from parking. Her place was vey zen and calming, looked like a hippie chic massage studio. She was very welcoming and calm throughout the session. We worked on breathing techniques, chi flow, climax control, and sensual touch. The session was amazing to say the least and would repeat at about 6 month intervals due to price and wanting to learn more tantra technique for my own personal life experiences. She's holds a Ph. D and has years of ecperince from San Diego to NYC in sexual performance / psychology studies. Her body is absolutely smoking hot and beautifully tan as she's a Brunette. Pics of her are available in her ad on Eros. Like I said earlier in the review I'm going to repeat but due to price point not a regular thing. I would recommend her to all my fellow mongers for a different but amazing experience that always leaves you Happy! Sting this I.So she's your typical Tantra provider? Not many around anymore interested in checking her out. So I'm guessing she doesn't offer FS?

CliftonHanger
06-26-19, 21:04
So she's your typical Tantra provider? Not many around anymore interested in checking her out. So I'm guessing she doesn't offer FS?I've sen her twice and no FS was offered. Plenty of Roaming and completely naked though. She's got one of the best bodies I've ever been with.

JDavis10
06-27-19, 08:36
I've sen her twice and no FS was offered. Plenty of Roaming and completely naked though. She's got one of the best bodies I've ever been with.So what exactly is offered?

Mr Mike1952
06-27-19, 17:17
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

JDavis10
06-28-19, 12:29
[Deleted by Admin]

Please don't feed the trolls

A2

Swm11
06-28-19, 17:36
https://massage.eros.com/new_york/new_york/files/6006153.htm?cat=83She's been around for a long time, used to post on CL and BP when they were up and running.

Talked to her once on the phone, she was nice.

Prices were high then probably on the level that are now adjusted for time.

Just too far away for me.

CliftonHanger
07-02-19, 15:16
So what exactly is offered?Hand Release at the end of session.

She works on tantric breathing techniques, sensual, Shiva, and shakti to achieve best orgasm possible.

Mparkway70
07-17-19, 22:30

So I wanted to do some tantra work and who better to call than Alchemy. She requires voice verification and no texting. She hosts in Greenwich in a private 3rd floor residence that can be accessed by car or train coming from NYC or Stamford. My session with her was amazing albeit very expensive 300.00/ hr. I found Alchemy on Eros and booked session with a phone call to her as number is listed in the ad. It was a 1 call system to get address and then she asked that I call her when I arrived again at said address for walking directions to her place from parking. Her place was vey zen and calming, looked like a hippie chic massage studio. She was very welcoming and calm throughout the session. We worked on breathing techniques, chi flow, climax control, and sensual touch. The session was amazing to say the least and would repeat at about 6 month intervals due to price and wanting to learn more tantra technique for my own personal life experiences. She's holds a Ph. D and has years of ecperince from San Diego to NYC in sexual performance / psychology studies. Her body is absolutely smoking hot and beautifully tan as she's a Brunette. Pics of her are available in her ad on Eros. Like I said earlier in the review I'm going to repeat but due to price point not a regular thing. I would recommend her to all my fellow mongers for a different but amazing experience that always leaves you Happy! Sting this I.Saw her a couple times a few years ago when she was DR Lisa in Stamford. Agree with the other reply, her body was amazing especially since she's a little older. Small tits but not an ounce of body fat. Experience is very erotic and the release was like a volcano. I stopped seeing her because she was in a high rise apartment complex which was tricky to get in discretely. She also had dogs which were behaved but it kinda creept me out with them laying there while we were naked and getting it on. Was always thinking they might misunderstand and think I was hurting her and sink their teeth into my balls. Agree no FS or BJ but wow what a HJ.

CtFlirt81
10-14-19, 14:54
Wondering if anyone's been to NatHealth recently. If yes, is there a masseuse you'd suggest over another?

CTJim
10-27-19, 15:28
Wondering if anyone's been to NatHealth recently. If yes, is there a masseuse you'd suggest over another?There is a big girl who was simply fantastic. Felt like I was 13 again.

CtFlirt81
10-31-19, 15:47
There is a big girl who was simply fantastic. Felt like I was 13 again.I feel as though there's a story here that's begging to be shared.

TwentyYearOld
11-02-19, 03:09
Is there any AMPs around here that offer FS? Or any AMPs with younger women?

RKFan58
11-02-19, 12:38
Is there any AMPs around here that offer FS? Or any AMPs with younger women?I would suggest looking into the Bridgeport MP forum. I had a hot Asian, early 30's awhile ago.

TwentyYearOld
11-03-19, 02:22
I would suggest looking into the Bridgeport MP forum. I had a hot Asian, early 30's awhile ago.Mind pming me details?

CtFlirt81
11-06-19, 10:09
Mind pming me details?Seriously man, read the boards you'll find the information you're looking for.

CTJim
11-13-19, 16:35
Just saw the ad. Anybody been there. Pricey.

Smakit
11-14-19, 17:26
Just saw the ad. Anybody been there. Pricey.Maybe someone with a rubmaps acct can tel us? https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-lizbella-belladora-spa-port-chester-ny-76661#rubmaps.

RKFan58
11-19-19, 08:55
Recently visited the parlor closer to the MP. The spa was clean and comfortable with discreet parking in the back. My attendant gave me a thorough massage and before the flip enticed areas which made the purpose of the visit most enjoyable. I doubt that services that you may get at Natural are available here, however my expectations were satisfied. This establishment seems to keep a rather low profile for obvious reasons. I will certainly return.

CTJim
11-22-19, 15:01
Recently visited the parlor closer to the MP. The spa was clean and comfortable with discreet parking in the back. My attendant gave me a thorough massage and before the flip enticed areas which made the purpose of the visit most enjoyable. I doubt that services that you may get at Natural are available here, however my expectations were satisfied. This establishment seems to keep a rather low profile for obvious reasons. I will certainly return.There are 2 MP on Hope St Which one did you visit. I did visit the older place however the new place I was told had security cameras. Do you know if that's true.

CTJim
12-16-19, 10:46
High Ridge Very nice HJ and friendly cute.

Jjags88
12-21-19, 17:02
Is there any Latin spas in the area? Brazilian models was the best. Any know where they all went?

RKFan58
12-25-19, 13:29
Is there any Latin spas in the area? Brazilian models was the best. Any know where they all went?Long gone. Last I heard they were in Danbury.

TwentyYearOld
12-26-19, 08:32
Long gone. Last I heard they were in Danbury.Some more info on this would be greatly appreciated brother!

CharlieInCT
12-29-19, 14:17
High Ridge Very nice HJ and friendly cute.Name of spa?

Thanks.

CTJim
12-29-19, 19:28
Name of spa?

Thanks.New AMP in Stamford By Bulls Head area.

CTJim
12-29-19, 19:34
Name of spa?

Thanks.New AMP in Stamford By Bulls Head area.

CTJim
01-02-20, 12:37
Stopped by Greenwich Ave just a massage and a great massage but nothing else. FWIW Anybody got good reports on Greenwich MPs.

LA Traveller
01-02-20, 15:57
At cheap motel off exit 6, rotate, but never the ones in photos- mediocre but menu and prices posted below are right. Meh solution but in a pinch ok.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/stamford-asian-no-young-no-pay-just-come-check-37457602

Room is messy, no english, all else ok.

CharlieInCT
01-02-20, 22:12
At cheap motel off exit 6, rotate, but never the ones in photos- mediocre but menu and prices posted below are right. Meh solution but in a pinch ok.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/stamford-asian-no-young-no-pay-just-come-check-37457602

Room is messy, no english, all else ok.This, IMHO, is a gawd awful place. When I hear that she's there I immediately say no thank you. Really low end. You're not going to find any diamonds in the rough. Rooms always seem messy, guys in the halls and parking lot. Too scary a situation for me. Others with different (positive) experiences should feel free to comment.

CharlieInCT
01-03-20, 13:27
This, IMHO, is a gawd awful place. When I hear that she's there I immediately say no thank you. Really low end. You're not going to find any diamonds in the rough. Rooms always seem messy, guys in the halls and parking lot. Too scary a situation for me. Others with different (positive) experiences should feel free to comment.Red Carpet off exit 9 is a better option. Parking near room. No lobby or elevator. Haven't seen anyone there though in a few years. Before BP was shut down, girls would advertise exit 9 and you knew where they were.

Smakit
01-03-20, 15:06
This, IMHO, is a gawd awful place. When I hear that she's there I immediately say no thank you. Really low end. You're not going to find any diamonds in the rough. Rooms always seem messy, guys in the halls and parking lot. Too scary a situation for me. Others with different (positive) experiences should feel free to comment.The hotel is bad. Every floor stinks like tobacco smoke and "other" smoke. Its definitely sketchy and bottom of the barrel hotel. I will admit that when in a pinch I have resorted to it but more often than not I leave saying WTF did I just do and why. You can find a needle in a haystack in terms of girl but it is rare.

LongRanger11
01-05-20, 16:33
2 locations on hope= Mid 30's to 40's HJ freindly. Long Ridge=40's everything. Asian hotel exit 6. Roll of the dice. 1 for 3 quality wise. Does it all. Any reviews of Crescent or Hoyt St?

Wild Walleye
01-06-20, 16:00
Red Carpet off exit 9 is a better option. Parking near room. No lobby or elevator. Haven't seen anyone there though in a few years. Before BP was shut down, girls would advertise exit 9 and you knew where they were.That place isn't bad. I have used it a few times over the years. I felt perfectly safe, there.

CTJim
01-14-20, 10:54
Adrianas has anybody been there yet. New listing.

CTJim
01-15-20, 15:16
Adrianas has anybody been there yet. New listing.Its a in home beauty salon no massages. Sorry it is listed under exotic massages on the web and its not an exotic massage parlor.

CtFlirt81
02-04-20, 22:38
Wondering if someone with a Rubmaps sub might be kind enough to share the latest review of NatHealth.

Much obliged if you can.

CTJim
03-02-20, 16:19
Wondering if someone with a Rubmaps sub might be kind enough to share the latest review of NatHealth.

Much obliged if you can.Been there twice I was very satisfied.

CTJim
03-02-20, 16:30
Just saw a ad on the internet. Luz is suppose to be good. Anybody been to her place.

LA Traveller
03-26-20, 15:20
She had attitude-.

I asked her when she was opened and she was like "when its safe".

I mentioned I saw her reviewed on rubmaps and was looking to make appointment. And she was like ewwww, I don't want to see any man who looks at rubmaps- get lost. Which is fine if she isn't providing extras but she has 7 reviews on rubmaps-I'm not a member but imagine 7 reviews suggests something, no.

Just saw a ad on the internet. Luz is suppose to be good. Anybody been to her place.

Swm11
03-27-20, 12:30
She had attitude-.

I asked her when she was opened and she was like "when its safe".

I mentioned I saw her reviewed on rubmaps and was looking to make appointment. And she was like ewwww, I don't want to see any man who looks at rubmaps- get lost. Which is fine if she isn't providing extras but she has 7 reviews on rubmaps-I'm not a member but imagine 7 reviews suggests something, no.Do you guys mean Lux in Westport?

Eastern European women in her mid 40's by now, I'd imagine.

No, unfortunately you're wrong.

She's listed as "Non-Erotic" on Rubmaps.

All of her reviews say that she's good to very good with her massages but there's nothing extra.

They also say she's a douchebag with a bad attitude in general but will fly off the handle of you bring up anything illegal.

I don't visit the Stamford forum often, sorry could have saved you a call.

CTJim
05-26-20, 14:11
Anybody been there and can you give a review. Just saw the ad on Rubmaps. Called nice girl answered and no massage just a body rub down.

LA Traveller
06-15-20, 15:16
Her name is Erika and she is grumpy / high attitude.

She has 7 reviews on rubmaps- someone with a membership let us know the service and quality?

https://www.luxbodywork.net/contact.html

Her website seems ambiuous enough to be non-legit some of the pics, etc but it could be a way of trapping me into a very expensive massage.

Do you guys mean Lux in Westport?

Eastern European women in her mid 40's by now, I'd imagine.

No, unfortunately you're wrong.

She's listed as "Non-Erotic" on Rubmaps.

All of her reviews say that she's good to very good with her massages but there's nothing extra.

They also say she's a douchebag with a bad attitude in general but will fly off the handle of you bring up anything illegal.

I don't visit the Stamford forum often, sorry could have saved you a call.

Yuk Phu
06-15-20, 22:45
It's accurate.

Her name is Erika and she is grumpy / high attitude.

She has 7 reviews on rubmaps- someone with a membership let us know the service and quality?

https://www.luxbodywork.net/contact.html

Her website seems ambiuous enough to be non-legit some of the pics, etc but it could be a way of trapping me into a very expensive massage.

LA Traveller
06-18-20, 19:17
She got back to me she is in the Hamptons now- Westport is no longer her area of service. Knew having any good service had to be too good to be true locally.

It's accurate.

ARegularGuy
06-20-20, 15:17
Planning to visit and can't find much on this place. Anyone been? Available services? Open? Number of providers? Looks? Thanks in advance, PM is fine too.

ARG.

Yuk Phu
06-23-20, 22:29
She got back to me she is in the Hamptons now- Westport is no longer her area of service. Knew having any good service had to be too good to be true locally.LA, clear your inbox.

LA Traveller
06-25-20, 00:39
Hey yuk phu I am sorry inbox cleaned. Thanks Bro.

LA, clear your inbox.

TVeRum
06-25-20, 12:56
Been to Natural Health Spa a few times recently, looks like its permanently shut down. Can anyone confirm or deny this, much appreciated!

CTJim
07-05-20, 14:13
Haven't been there but heard alot of good things. Can anybody report on their experience.

CtFlirt81
07-06-20, 09:42
Been to Natural Health Spa a few times recently, looks like its permanently shut down. Can anyone confirm or deny this, much appreciated!RMaps still shows it as open — but maybe it just hasn't been updated yet?

OfficeHo
07-11-20, 07:53
RMaps still shows it as open but maybe it just hasn't been updated yet?Gave them a call the other day. Was curious to see if they were open. Mamasan answered the phone and said yes, they are open. Thinking about making a visit. Have not been to an AMP in very long time. Enjoy O.

Emmaus21
07-14-20, 11:33
Planning to visit and can't find much on this place. Anyone been? Available services? Open? Number of providers? Looks? Thanks in advance, PM is fine too.

ARG.Parking in rear. Little dark and depressing inside. Looks are above average but nothing amazing. Visits are thorough but not full. This is a little better then the other AMP south on Hope IMO.

Yuk Phu
07-18-20, 10:49
There's a new spot in Stamford offering scratch massage. Similar modus operandi to other East European places in the past. 1 bean up front, et. Al. The massage was gentle and arousing with eventual roaming to the sweet spot. Almost popped just being milked but flipped and had lots roaming access. I suspect there's plenty of other services available but the price tag will be high. The redhead who serviced me was most responsive to touch and attractive MILFy type.

WildGuy40
07-18-20, 18:41
There's a new spot in Stamford offering scratch massage. Similar modus operandi to other East European places in the past. 1 bean up front, et. Al. The massage was gentle and arousing with eventual roaming to the sweet spot. Almost popped just being milked but flipped and had lots roaming access. I suspect there's plenty of other services available but the price tag will be high. The redhead who serviced me was most responsive to touch and attractive MILFy type.Where is the general location or name of the place? Sounds interesting.

Fallen007
07-18-20, 20:14
Yes, pm the details if you would.

Where is the general location or name of the place? Sounds interesting.

Yuk Phu
07-18-20, 23:00
Where is the general location or name of the place? Sounds interesting.Sent you a PM.

RicoMan
07-20-20, 21:07
Visited last weekend. Took me sometime to find it. Must wear mask at all times. House fee was. 6 and was asked for a. 40 tip but only gave. 10 since the service was very rushed. The woman I got was probably in her late 40's and was not decent looking either. Not sure if it had something to do with the fact that I got there an hour before they closed. After going to a different AMP in New Haven this place has nothing on them. PM me, willing to trade info.

Jjags88
07-23-20, 10:42
https://fairfield.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/colombianas-sexy-bodywork-stamford/9696860.html

Anyone tried this place yet? Obviously some aspects looks TGTBT but wondering if there's any word on it.

SlimShady132
07-23-20, 17:55
https://fairfield.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/colombianas-sexy-bodywork-stamford/9696860.html

Anyone tried this place yet? Obviously some aspects looks TGTBT but wondering if there's any word on it.Ads are real pics are fake but the girls do have that body type fake ass and all I've tried them over the years in Stamford / Danbury areas over priced in my opinion everything covered one pop good luck.

Yuk Phu
07-23-20, 18:10
Ads are real pics are fake but the girls do have that body type fake ass and all I've tried them over the years in Stamford / Danbury areas over priced in my opinion everything covered one pop good luck.I've built up a rep with the Danbury place so they now are cool with a frequent flyer deal. But that does mean some investment. The east Europeans and south Americans do keep their prices high but some of them are quite amazing and fun.

RickTbl
08-03-20, 22:07
Been to AMP on crescent recently. Nice massage and st. Gets job done for 60/40.

BossFist
08-09-20, 16:30
Been to the ones on Hope st but I like this one. Big titted older girl there thick hot body. Definitely lots of roaming no complaints. Even does prostate sans clothes if in the right mood. Fully masked and gloved. Good time.

OppLife28
08-17-20, 15:15
Has anyone been to any of the Asians at the exit 6 motel? They seem responsive but hows the experience?

Ampmonger231
08-22-20, 21:03
Has anyone been to any of the Asians at the exit 6 motel? They seem responsive but hows the experience?Rolled the dice with this crew about 2 years ago. Got a 40-something girl with a decent body, ok face, but probably the worst attitude I've ever experienced. I paid for a full hour hoping to get 2 shots (I would've tipped for the second round). She did everything she could to get me to cum in 1 minute and kick me out. She gave me the "ok finished" as soon as I came and I tapped on my watch and said one hour. She literally rolled her eyes and laid on the bed. I convinced her to give me a massage, and it was horrible. I tried to get a second shot out of her but she kept shaking her head no even when I offered a tip. I was out the door in 15 minutes total and will not repeat.

Ampmonger231
08-22-20, 21:43
Has anyone been to any of the Asians at the exit 6 motel? They seem responsive but hows the experience?Rolled the dice with this crew about 2 years ago. Got a 40-something girl with a decent body, ok face, but probably the worst attitude I've ever experienced. I paid for a full hour hoping to get 2 shots (I would've tipped for the second round). She did everything she could to get me to cum in 1 minute and kick me out. She gave me the "ok finished" as soon as I came and I tapped on my watch and said one hour. She literally rolled her eyes and laid on the bed. I convinced her to give me a massage, and it was horrible. I tried to get a second shot out of her but she kept shaking her head no even when I offered a tip. I was out the door in 15 minutes total and will not repeat.

OfficeHo
08-23-20, 08:23
Rolled the dice with this crew about 2 years ago. Got a 40-something girl with a decent body, ok face, but probably the worst attitude I've ever experienced. I paid for a full hour hoping to get 2 shots (I would've tipped for the second round). She did everything she could to get me to cum in 1 minute and kick me out. She gave me the "ok finished" as soon as I came and I tapped on my watch and said one hour. She literally rolled her eyes and laid on the bed. I convinced her to give me a massage, and it was horrible. I tried to get a second shot out of her but she kept shaking her head no even when I offered a tip. I was out the door in 15 minutes total and will not repeat.This is a new one for me. Never heard of them. Can you post link? Or pm? Thanks.

CharlieInCT
08-23-20, 20:51
This is a new one for me. Never heard of them. Can you post link? Or pm? Thanks.Really hate that place and will never be back.

SJones330
08-24-20, 12:33
Really hate that place and will never be back.Can second this. I live VERY close to them and they are just trash. I wish Stamford had better. I actually got there a girl promised everything. I should have known better. The asians always promise and NEVER deliver. They are scam artists. I promised never to touch them again. That place in particular is trash. I tell everyone I know to stay away.

Yuk Phu
08-29-20, 08:57
I previously reported that there were some new european offerings in Norwalk and Stamford. I have started to favor the Stamford ladies mostly. They have a shower (always a plus) and they're very friendly. I've built a rapport with them and am favoring one lady in particular. It's not for everyone as it's more pricey but I will say they are a lot of fun and really do go out of their way to make things all the more fun.

PlanetEarth
08-29-20, 21:16
I previously reported that there were some new european offerings in Norwalk and Stamford. I have started to favor the Stamford ladies mostly. They have a shower (always a plus) and they're very friendly. I've built a rapport with them and am favoring one lady in particular. It's not for everyone as it's more pricey but I will say they are a lot of fun and really do go out of their way to make things all the more fun.So where does one get scratched?

Is there a link to an ad?

Thank you in advance.

Ct Wrench
09-02-20, 22:51
So where does one get scratched?

Is there a link to an ad?

Thank you in advance.Some of these guys understandably play it safe with us new guys but a quick google search and you can find it here's the number.

+19179XXX292.

THX666
09-07-20, 09:50
Some of these guys understandably play it safe with us new guys but a quick google search and you can find it here's the number.

+19179XXX292.Waiting for a few more to give their input on this before rolling the dice. Sounds promising though.

ClappEm29
09-15-20, 07:12
Some of these guys understandably play it safe with us new guys but a quick google search and you can find it here's the number.

+19179XXX292.Can someone help me find this place? I'm typically good with searching, google, etc. But no luck.

I really need to switch it up, getting tired of my regular AMP.

ClappEm29
09-15-20, 07:18
Waiting for a few more to give their input on this before rolling the dice. Sounds promising though.Can somebody help me find this place? I'm usually good at searching, google, etc. But not uck.

I really need to switch it up from my regular AMP. More info would be greatly appreciated.

J Monger
09-17-20, 14:19
Anyone know of any providers that are fetish friendly, more specifically into femdom?

Also if you know of any Jewish providers let me know.

J Monger
09-17-20, 21:55

Anyone tried this place yet? Obviously some aspects looks TGTBT but wondering if there's any word on it.I went to this place recently and it's okay. It's 0. 8 for the hr and 2 for FS. The women are similar to the ones in the pictures, except they are in their 30's to early 40's. I do want to reiterate they have amazing bodies, especially compared to your average AMP provider. The downside is it's pretty expensive and once you finish you're out. This is the same place that RubMaps has listed as Adriana that people keep asking about.

Lapper 2
09-26-20, 10:23
Can somebody help me find this place? I'm usually good at searching, google, etc. But not uck.

I really need to switch it up from my regular AMP. More info would be greatly appreciated.They advertised on bedpage NW CT. But the last was on Aug. 29 and aren't responding to texts. Are they still open? Also there is an ad for Euro massage in Norwalk. Is it the same gals but different locale? Anyone tried?

Yuk Phu
09-26-20, 11:19
They advertised on bedpage NW CT. But the last was on Aug. 29 and aren't responding to texts. Are they still open? Also there is an ad for Euro massage in Norwalk. Is it the same gals but different locale? Anyone tried?Norwalk is different team. Similar pricing structure. Norwalk during the week has more selection than on the weekend. Stamford is where I've been going mostly as I enjoy them more so and they have a shower. Either will rock your boat if you're ok with the pricing.

RickTbl
09-29-20, 11:42
Went to check out the place under Dunkin. Ladies are older and smells like cigarettes. All extras offered. I couldn't because ladies were not my type.

Keep hunting.

RickTbl
09-29-20, 11:55
Smells like cigarettes and ladies are older. 60 house 100 for extras. Not my cup of tea.

ClappEm29
10-01-20, 09:08
I'd think its time to do my part and give some info on everywhere I've been in Stamford. I started out at crescent st and became a regular there. Snow has always been my favorite, she is young and performs well. I've had 3-4 other ladies and can't complain. 45 hh and 45 extra. Private parking in back. Always a sure thing to get the job done but the smell of their oil bothers me. I got tired of them and looked elsewhere. Started under DD. Offroad parking with DD customers. Mask is required the entire time. Old ladies not my type. Says she does FS for 100 but only ended up HJ and will not be back. Place grossed me out. Went to high ridge rd, 60 hr. Lady was cute, maybe 40 with tight body. Good massage with soft touch ending and HJ, I will def be back here. Public parking but not bad. Gave her 60 tip for 120 total. Tried the Colombians, a little sketchy in basement in slightly busy area. Parking on road. 80 for massage, offered FS for 200 extra and I gave in. For the price I will not be back but the girl was pretty with body that matches pics but massage wasn't great at all. I tried Julishka, sweet Hungarian women in 40's. Not my type of girl but she gave a great massage and HE all in for 100. In a quiet neighbourhood, nice set up in basement. I would go back since she does great work but only I'm a pinch since I prefer younger fit girls. Next up is euros but they haven't answered calls. I know hope st is a sure thing but never tried as they were closed during covid when I went. PM me for any more info. If you have any down low recommendations please PM them my way.

Jjags88
11-07-20, 12:55
I'd think its time to do my part and give some info on everywhere I've been in Stamford. I started out at crescent st and became a regular there. Snow has always been my favorite, she is young and performs well. I've had 3-4 other ladies and can't complain. 45 hh and 45 extra. Private parking in back. Always a sure thing to get the job done but the smell of their oil bothers me. I got tired of them and looked elsewhere. Started under DD. Offroad parking with DD customers. Mask is required the entire time. Old ladies not my type. Says she does FS for 100 but only ended up HJ and will not be back. Place grossed me out. Went to high ridge rd, 60 hr. Lady was cute, maybe 40 with tight body. Good massage with soft touch ending and HJ, I will def be back here. Public parking but not bad. Gave her 60 tip for 120 total. Tried the Colombians, a little sketchy in basement in slightly busy area. Parking on road. 80 for massage, offered FS for 200 extra and I gave in. For the price I will not be back but the girl was pretty with body that matches pics but massage wasn't great at all. I tried Julishka, sweet Hungarian women in 40's. Not my type of girl but she gave a great massage and HE all in for 100. In a quiet neighbourhood, nice set up in basement. I would go back since she does great work but only I'm a pinch since I prefer younger fit girls. Next up is euros but they haven't answered calls. I know hope st is a sure thing but never tried as they were closed during covid when I went. PM me for any more info. If you have any down low recommendations please PM them my way.I went to the Columbians in Danbury. They apparently have 3 locations. Same pricing. I saw Suzy, she was hot and just awesome. Obviously more expensive. I heard all the girls were hot. Looking to try to figure out whose the best one as they rotate.

CTGucci
11-07-20, 15:51
Hey brother from Danbury. Can you PM me where these Colombians are? Will trade my brazilians and a couple of sexy escorts.

I went to the Columbians in Danbury. They apparently have 3 locations. Same pricing. I saw Suzy, she was hot and just awesome. Obviously more expensive. I heard all the girls were hot. Looking to try to figure out whose the best one as they rotate.

Jjags88
11-08-20, 10:19
Hey brother from Danbury. Can you PM me where these Colombians are? Will trade my brazilians and a couple of sexy escorts.I've been to the Brazilians place as well. It's decent. If you want to DM some pics of girls sounds good.

Seekist
11-08-20, 10:41
I've been to the Brazilians place as well. It's decent. If you want to DM some pics of girls sounds good.I would Never tell anyone how to spend there $$ . But I found that place way over price to the point of it being very near a clip joint. Keep in mind there have been many incarnations of them over the years.

Also Stamford Norwalk. LEO is very AMP up. You can bet this joint is on there radar.

Jjags88
11-09-20, 18:16
I would Never tell anyone how to spend there $$ . But I found that place way over price to the point of it being very near a clip joint. Keep in mind there have been many incarnations of them over the years.

Also Stamford Norwalk. LEO is very AMP up. You can bet this joint is on there radar.I don't disagree with it being overpriced but they have no competition. I'll slightly overpay for looks, but that's just me. Also the Colombians are 20 $ more than Brazilians.

Gto69
12-02-20, 11:31
Agreed no competition. However, if interested in making the journey into Manhattan, the selection is greater for similar amounts. Plus, no one is watching.

I would Never tell anyone how to spend there $$ . But I found that place way over price to the point of it being very near a clip joint. Keep in mind there have been many incarnations of them over the years.

Also Stamford Norwalk. LEO is very AMP up. You can bet this joint is on there radar.

LouisLikes10
01-04-21, 11:18
Waiting for a few more to give their input on this before rolling the dice. Sounds promising though.Would love to learn more? Worth the visit?

ChadZ1212
01-08-21, 18:32
I would suggest Manhattan for Euro MP. The variety is better.

Would love to learn more? Worth the visit?

LouisLikes10
01-14-21, 11:07
Pulled the trigger last week, and so happy I did.

Saw Lexi twice. Hot blonde, sexy lingerie, young and tight with an attitude. All the things that get me going.

The first time she didn't seem into it at all. Like not at all! But she's smoke'and and I was determined. Second visit and a $. 5 tip she was more willing to play. Scratch, BBJ, CFS and I left with a smile. Going to give Chanel a sample. Anyone with intel to share?

Place is in an apartment building. Definitely different for me as I've only been to AMP in more of trying to be legit massage parlor vibe. Has a bathroom / shower which is good as I was leaving there to go home to the family. Clean, ring bell to enter, no awkward passing another monger which I bet we all prefer.

Okimhern
01-14-21, 18:44

Saw Lexi twice. Hot blonde, sexy lingerie, young and tight with an attitude. All the things that get me going.

The first time she didn't seem into it at all. Like not at all! But she's smoke'and and I was determined. Second visit and a $. 5 tip she was more willing to play. Scratch, BBJ, CFS and I left with a smile. Going to give Chanel a sample. Anyone with intel to share?

Place is in an apartment building. Definitely different for me as I've only been to AMP in more of trying to be legit massage parlor vibe. Has a bathroom / shower which is good as I was leaving there to go home to the family. Clean, ring bell to enter, no awkward passing another monger which I bet we all prefer.I texted yesterday but they mentioned that they closed due to COVID. The person that texted back didn't know when they will reopen.

LouisLikes10
01-14-21, 19:55
I texted yesterday but they mentioned that they closed due to COVID. The person that texted back didn't know when they will reopen.Guess who will be getting a Covid test now?

I was in last week. Just texted but haven't heard back k yet.

KevinCostello
02-18-21, 00:14
Probably the worst option in Stamford. Terrible motel and poor English- bad teeth, not inspired in any way just basic.

Has anyone been to any of the Asians at the exit 6 motel? They seem responsive but hows the experience?

OfficeHo
02-18-21, 09:59
Probably the worst option in Stamford. Terrible motel and poor English- bad teeth, not inspired in any way just basic.What is the link for Asians exit 6?

CaveFinder
02-20-21, 00:25
What is the link for Asians exit 6?https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/stamford-asian-2014963694-2034/924936713384

https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/stamford-new-young-asian-girl/580861207025

RKFan58
02-20-21, 08:51
What is the link for Asians exit 6?Not to forget that the rooms are dirty and chance of mild skin infection is possible.

KevinCostello
02-20-21, 19:25
I had a visit to scratch spot with Rita- I had a good time.

She has a banging body- perky tits and butt sits up high no fat-.

Body is almost perfect- face is pleasant and she's a bleach blonde.

She might be the one girl here who can really massage! She had mad skills.

Her menu was on par- maybe difference was her bbbbj got close-lips of shaft, neck and boobs oiled up it felt like a BBBJ but it wasn't I don't think- she paid lots of attention to balls and sensitive thigh areas. Her main was inspired and with her body rich has me inspired. She was pretty capable and was smiling and cute the whole time.

Place is spotless clean, fresh fluffy towels and sheets. When I went to shower she laid out towels and bathroom was clean while I showered she disinfected the entire room and I can back she was working on that. These AMPs aren't doing that- and hotel girls have everyone on same sheets so it's a quality plAce.

TenCendur
02-20-21, 21:17
[Anti-Prostitution Proselytizing Deleted by Admin]
I had a visit to scratch spot with Rita- I had a good time.

She has a banging body- perky tits and butt sits up high no fat-.

Body is almost perfect- face is pleasant and she's a bleach blonde.

She might be the one girl here who can really massage! She had mad skills.

Her menu was on par- maybe difference was her bbbbj got close-lips of shaft, neck and boobs oiled up it felt like a BBBJ but it wasn't I don't think- she paid lots of attention to balls and sensitive thigh areas. Her main was inspired and with her body rich has me inspired. She was pretty capable and was smiling and cute the whole time.

Place is spotless clean, fresh fluffy towels and sheets. When I went to shower she laid out towels and bathroom was clean while I showered she disinfected the entire room and I can back she was working on that. These AMPs aren't doing that- and hotel girls have everyone on same sheets so it's a quality plAce.Thanks for the review, really appreciate it.

Random question, either for this spot or any other suggestions, does anyone know of a place around Stamford that sees couples?

The wife really enjoys strip clubs and lap dances and mentioned that she is ready to try nuru or a similar B2 B massage next.

At this point, it definitely seems safer that a strip club, since they can clean thoroughly after visits.

If someone can simply suggest a clean place or a specific masseuse for couples and provide just basic contact details to reach out, I can handle the verification process.

I know this is only my second post, so I understand any trepidation sharing info, but I have been vetted by two reputable agencies that have girls that visit Stamford. Unfortunately, they haven't had any girls visiting that see couples recently.

I really appreciate any suggestions and feel free to PM me if that is preferable. Trying to strike while the wife is motivated and I will happily report back with a detailed review, if that helps free up some useful information, LOL.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove Anti-Prostitution messages. Please do not use this Forum to espouse anti-prostitution, anti-commercial sex, or other similar sociological, political or religious beliefs. If you're against the idea of contractual sex, then get the fuck off my forum. Thanks!

CaveFinder
02-21-21, 17:21
Thinking of pulling the trigger on this, what was the total donation for FS.

Place is in an apartment building. Definitely different for me as I've only been to AMP in more of trying to be legit massage parlor vibe. Has a bathroom / shower which is good as I was leaving there to go home to the family. Clean, ring bell to enter, no awkward passing another monger which I bet we all prefer.

LouisLikes10
02-22-21, 07:00
Thinking of pulling the trigger on this, what was the total donation for FS.$250. Best $$ spent. Let us know how she treats you.

LouisLikes10
02-22-21, 09:17
Thinking of pulling the trigger on this, what was the total donation for FS.$250.

Enjoy dude. Enjoy!

CYorke
02-22-21, 17:03

Place is in an apartment building. Definitely different for me as I've only been to AMP in more of trying to be legit massage parlor vibe. Has a bathroom / shower which is good as I was leaving there to go home to the family. Clean, ring bell to enter, no awkward passing another monger which I bet we all prefer.I've called and texted a couple times over the past week but never got a hold. They posted as recently as Wed, wonder what's going on. Never had an issue before.

KevinCostello
02-25-21, 01:01
I was there on Tuesday- all was good. I saw Gabriela. She is Portuguese and a really cute spinner with perky figure and just perfect butt. Very friendly and easy to be around and was a great session.

They are very professional here- they really try hard and care about details- so clean and well-maintained setup and this time there was candy, cakes and fruit setup.

Harold100
03-01-21, 14:25
I was there on Tuesday- all was good. I saw Gabriela. She is Portuguese and a really cute spinner with perky figure and just perfect butt. Very friendly and easy to be around and was a great session.

They are very professional here- they really try hard and care about details- so clean and well-maintained setup and this time there was candy, cakes and fruit setup.Have a hard time believing that unless they're number has changed. Called, texted, everyday over last 2 weeks. No answer.

Yuk Phu
03-01-21, 19:08
Have a hard time believing that unless they're number has changed. Called, texted, everyday over last 2 weeks. No answer.The ladies are VERY cautious. You may have gotten blocked due to some questionable text / questions. I have helped them out and know them quite well. They'd rather block than take chances.

Harold100
03-01-21, 20:28
The ladies are VERY cautious. You may have gotten blocked due to some questionable text / questions. I have helped them out and know them quite well. They'd rather block than take chances.No questionable texts, just said I wanted to make an appointment, any other suggestions?

Emmaus21
03-02-21, 08:15
Same here. I've texted twice over a few days with a an innocuous request for a visit. I even mentioned two girls by name so I don't come off phishing. Sent to xxx-xx92. If there's a better number, please dm if more appropriate.

The ladies are VERY cautious. You may have gotten blocked due to some questionable text / questions. I have helped them out and know them quite well. They'd rather block than take chances.

No questionable texts, just said I wanted to make an appointment, any other suggestions?

BigMike
03-02-21, 09:38

They are very professional here- they really try hard and care about details- so clean and well-maintained setup and this time there was candy, cakes and fruit setup.Sounds like worth a visit. Do the girls there DFK?

Harold100
03-02-21, 13:16
Same here. I've texted twice over a few days with a an innocuous request for a visit. I even mentioned two girls by name so I don't come off phishing. Sent to xxx-xx92. If there's a better number, please dm if more appropriate.Same here, please PM if the number has changed or if text messaging needs to be different.

Harold100
03-02-21, 23:24
Sounds like worth a visit. Do the girls there DFK?I don't think it's real. No one picks up or answers texts.

BigMike
03-03-21, 08:55
I don't think it's real. No one picks up or answers texts.Seems strange that half the guys here are raving about the place and half can't ever get a response.

ConnecticutGuy
03-03-21, 08:58
I've called and texted a couple times over the past week but never got a hold. They posted as recently as Wed, wonder what's going on. Never had an issue before.Be careful with other people's showers. I know guys who got caught doing that. One came home with pink lint on him from the girl's towels; no pink towels at home. LOL Another guy used the girl's soap, which was different from what was at home. Pack your own stuff in the car if you intend to shower.

Woody50
03-03-21, 15:44
Be careful with other people's showers. I know guys who got caught doing that. One came home with pink lint on him from the girl's towels; no pink towels at home. LOL Another guy used the girl's soap, which was different from what was at home. Pack your own stuff in the car if you intend to shower.Join a $10/ mo gym. Coming home with wet hair, freshly showered could be normal. A little exercise never hurts, either.

Member #6102
03-03-21, 16:47
Join a $10/ mo gym. Coming home with wet hair, freshly showered could be normal. A little exercise never hurts, either.I've seriously used the gym excuse too for real, it's perfect. "Honey, I'm going to the gym for a bit" works in morning before work, on the way home, weekends. And if you actually DO stop by the gym for real, a session after a workout is super great.

LouisLikes10
03-03-21, 19:47
Seems strange that half the guys here are raving about the place and half can't ever get a response.They def are legit. It sure why some of you guys can't get through. Are you using a real # or burner. Maybe the area code is throwing them. Don't give up and report all the filthy details gents. LOL.

Harold100
03-04-21, 00:14
They def are legit. It sure why some of you guys can't get through. Are you using a real # or burner. Maybe the area code is throwing them. Don't give up and report all the filthy details gents. LOL.Using area code 203. It's def not real to me since I can't get thru. Can someone please pm me the number they use and any other details I might need? This has taken way too long. We're supposed to help each other here, thought that was the point.

LongRanger11
03-12-21, 01:31
The ladies are VERY cautious. You may have gotten blocked due to some questionable text / questions. I have helped them out and know them quite well. They'd rather block than take chances.They are real and easily the best service in the area. I know they are picky. I'm sure they do a reverse phone look up before booking any new clients.

NononJ2
04-10-21, 10:30
I'm looking to get an HE like anyone here, but I'm also in it for a legitimately good massage. Which has a better one in Stamford, the European or the Colombian spot?

Wild Walleye
04-11-21, 22:15
Man I miss the days of Swedish, Apple and that other joint on Main St. My how the scene has deteriorated away to sh*t.

It wasn't that long ago (mavbe five or so years) when you'd roll in, a great looking chick would take you to the room, you'd hit the shower and she would playfully wash every last inch of your body with extra attention paid to your special parts. Maybe a littel sauna while she cleans up. Then off to the room for a legit massage, then some sensual touch and next thing you know, she's licking your starfish (that's what they call "Asian" or in LatAm the "Black Kiss"). Then onto CBJ (most times) and wall shaking banging until things wrap up. A quick clean up and a mini bottle of water and out you go.

The current scene sucks.

LouisLikes10
04-15-21, 13:29
I'm looking to get an HE like anyone here, but I'm also in it for a legitimately good massage. Which has a better one in Stamford, the European or the Colombian spot?Dude,

The ladies at Euro Scratch. Only scene in CT that's work it.

The "extras" are far better than the massage, but I always leave relaxed.

That said, I have gotten a few really good massages in NYC, if you're willing to travel.

TenCendur
04-16-21, 00:35
Man I miss the days of Swedish, Apple and that other joint on Main St. My how the scene has deteriorated away to sh*t.

It wasn't that long ago (mavbe five or so years) when you'd roll in, a great looking chick would take you to the room, you'd hit the shower and she would playfully wash every last inch of your body with extra attention paid to your special parts. Maybe a littel sauna while she cleans up. Then off to the room for a legit massage, then some sensual touch and next thing you know, she's licking your starfish (that's what they call "Asian" or in LatAm the "Black Kiss"). Then onto CBJ (most times) and wall shaking banging until things wrap up. A quick clean up and a mini bottle of water and out you go.

The current scene sucks.Those were the good old days, LOL. I was a big fan of Palm Tree / Four Seasons above the pizza joint on Main St, is that the one you mean? Damn shame they closed, because the talent they had for Stamford (most nights) was simply amazing.

I remember going to Apple late one night. I actually called in advance to make sure it was OK. The mama-san said sure, come on by. I believe she was the only one there, not hot but decent looking and I don't know if she was bored or what, but she gave me an insane massage for at least 1. 5 hours.

Just worked every muscle in my body. I would say it was the best massage I have ever received, including from 4 and 5 star resorts. In the end, it was just the two of us and I think I walked out like 2. 5+ hours later. No rush at all and it was just amazing.

To go from that to the current scene is just depressing.

Reamztor
04-19-21, 16:19
Do you have the contact for Euro scratch.

Dude,

That said, I have gotten a few really good massages in NYC, if you're willing to travel.

RKFan58
04-20-21, 18:07
Those were the good old days, LOL. I was a big fan of Palm Tree / Four Seasons above the pizza joint on Main St, is that the one you mean? Damn shame they closed, because the talent they had for Stamford (most nights) was simply amazing.

I remember going to Apple late one night. I actually called in advance to make sure it was OK. The mama-san said sure, come on by. I believe she was the only one there, not hot but decent looking and I don't know if she was bored or what, but she gave me an insane massage for at least 1. 5 hours.

Just worked every muscle in my body. I would say it was the best massage I have ever received, including from 4 and 5 star resorts. In the end, it was just the two of us and I think I walked out like 2. 5+ hours later. No rush at all and it was just amazing.

To go from that to the current scene is just depressing.I was a Ginja fan myself. They a bedroom set up for regulars. One in particular that drove me insane. Older, huge tits. Best service. Can't think of her name.

Yuk Phu
04-20-21, 21:29
I was a Ginja fan myself. They a bedroom set up for regulars. One in particular that drove me insane. Older, huge tits. Best service. Can't think of her name.Ginja was most definitely fun. Attractive ladies but the parking wasn't ideal unless you wanted to pay for the garage or hike. One of the cuter younglings there bent fully over, touching her toes while I had my way. That was most excellent. It was also the first place that I experienced a good butt licking. 😜.

Cumz4u
04-23-21, 10:01
I'll be going to Stamford tomorrow. Wondering what AMP life is like now?

Grew up in Stamford in the late 80's, early 90's. Went to Pheonix spa (down the road from the PD, LOL) a lot.

Hit up Stamford, Norwalk, Bridgeport, & Danbury a lot back then.

Living in the Hudson Valley area in NY now, so going to Stamford is a rate treat for me. LOL.

Wondering if anyone had recent intel or recomendations?

Either on the fourm or DM would be much appriciated. Thanks.

Lukli2981
04-23-21, 14:26
Dude,

That said, I have gotten a few really good massages in NYC, if you're willing to travel.Been loving the treatment under DD and Highridge. Solid massages and limited menu. Been looking to try something new. I've seen the Euro Scratch posts and curious. Haven't found any info online. I'm also interested in the Latina Spot. I have the number but can't find the spot. PM appreciated.

RKFan58
04-23-21, 19:47
I'll be going to Stamford tomorrow. Wondering what AMP life is like now?

Grew up in Stamford in the late 80's, early 90's. Went to Pheonix spa (down the road from the PD, LOL) a lot.

Hit up Stamford, Norwalk, Bridgeport, & Danbury a lot back then.

Living in the Hudson Valley area in NY now, so going to Stamford is a rate treat for me. LOL.

Wondering if anyone had recent intel or recomendations?

Either on the fourm or DM would be much appriciated. Thanks.There are 5-6 spots that offer he. I prefer 1099 Hope Street and Sakura on 111 High Ridge Road.

Cumz4u
04-23-21, 19:58
There are 5-6 spots that offer he. I prefer 1099 Hope Street and Sakura on 111 High Ridge Road.Thanks for the info. I'm more used & looking for SN or Lilly's type of service though.

RKFan58
04-24-21, 19:38
Thanks for the info. I'm more used & looking for SN or Lilly's type of service though.Not in these parts. Natural Health may be the only similar spa.

Trabic
05-03-21, 16:19
RKFan58,

Thanks for the tip!

Do either or both offer Table Showers?

RKFan58
05-03-21, 22:28
RKFan58,

Thanks for the tip!

Do either or both offer Table Showers?Natural does.

Yuk Phu
06-13-21, 07:32
Had some time yesterday as I was returning from Westchester so I texted and made my way to get a scratch. Mila was available (Saturdays only). I've been to the place many a time and have enjoyed many a lady there. Mila is possibly my top experience. Very responsive and playful. Had far too much fun (if that's actually possible).

If you're in the area certain days during the week, Gabriela is also smoking hot and a lot of fun. Sundays is Izabella who will also treat you amazing but try to establish a rapport with her (and all the ladies before expecting the world).

MetaDavids
06-13-21, 10:20
I am seeing two, one in Norwalk and one in Stamford. Are they both the same? Do any of you recommend one or the other? My DMs are open for any helpful info. Thanks ahead of time for anyone willing to share.

Giants77
06-14-21, 10:14
I am seeing two, one in Norwalk and one in Stamford. Are they both the same? Do any of you recommend one or the other? My DMs are open for any helpful info. Thanks ahead of time for anyone willing to share.If you look into the Norwalk section I believe there is some info on the spot. Remember seeing something about it being pricey. Good luck.

Yuk Phu
06-14-21, 18:24
If you look into the Norwalk section I believe there is some info on the spot. Remember seeing something about it being pricey. Good luck.Stamford is scratch. They're not currently advertising. Norwalk is just European. Still good. Both places are expensive so plan accordingly should you partake.

Mr Mike1952
06-17-21, 17:05
Stamford is scratch. They're not currently advertising. Norwalk is just European. Still good. Both places are expensive so plan accordingly should you partake.Can you tell me how extensive the menu is at these places?

ChadZ1212
07-07-21, 12:10
The menu is open.

Can you tell me how extensive the menu is at these places?

JohndSmith42
07-11-21, 14:29
What is there contact info?

Yuk Phu
07-12-21, 21:50
I had some time and energy yesterday so swung by scratch. Izabela was there and it was a most amazing time. I've seen many of the ladies there and they're all most assuredly fine but Izabela has that much more enthusiasm and seems to truly have a great time. If you know the contact details, she's certainly one to consider. If you don't have the contact details, I'm reluctant to provide unless you are a bonafide senior member.

Peace out.

Wild Walleye
07-13-21, 15:32
What is there contact info?I believe this is it:

https://newhaven.rubratings.com/189477?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=20771983aebee520618f26e8590afe6a06a9da86-1626204664-0-AbjVxLOxIpBHzgm9VimS3NZbGIXp9Ulj1NjiV9subQJ-y_eZgjHGBJfmorjQ2Ok9fpRyXgn7Eckb6omQM4VAxVaj9P94cSt3tft9zKSj_La7Fnb0BfBdG_ZGScsQoZpeJ3-KF_12W0uxS-8ODDpI6AfSvbC470DaYm69nt_Jz-95c6cZcxKnLHYUY-hmSB6jlyI2w-f5ZZjUJT_MHOHNjAIujccGlC5e6P4rg1-pUbYiAvpJDvacKNot_7o-aBtP62pLvQd8lOeDEklVqySXnQOC-5DY44T3uep2r6ZbKvfVXgmJ9Bo_ReCKKchB_L19DJ5hI-sV0bfw5t3FYPg7Np06yA4TRUuLRFVHTHkcIdDU9432v9OBUOn1hYCHUYtgOgcuqFTM0Wk9eM3YsDequDI

Lovethatfrench
07-13-21, 19:02
I've called and texted a couple times over the past week but never got a hold. They posted as recently as Wed, wonder what's going on. Never had an issue before.Where do they post??

Lovethatfrench
07-13-21, 19:42
Trying to sort through the posts. So which of these places is latinas??

I found contact info on Scratch but not the other place.

I just recently realized I've got a thing for the ladies from the South. LOL.

TheBoobHound
07-14-21, 09:47
Trying to sort through the posts. So which of these places is latinas??

I found contact info on Scratch but not the other place.

I just recently realized I've got a thing for the ladies from the South. LOL.Harry O's is mostly latinas. Usually pretty quiet. And only 3 or 4 working. Pleasant Moments and Bishops Corner in Bridgeport are better choices for latina clubs if you can get there. Harry's has similar menu and pricing but not really the first choice.

Lovethatfrench
07-14-21, 14:40
Had no idea the girls at Harry's were that friendly.

Harry O's is mostly latinas. Usually pretty quiet. And only 3 or 4 working. Pleasant Moments and Bishops Corner in Bridgeport are better choices for latina clubs if you can get there. Harry's has similar menu and pricing but not really the first choice.

Yuk Phu
07-14-21, 23:38
Had no idea the girls at Harry's were that friendly.Harry's is the most awkward of settings. Lapdance with whatever goes but you're in shared booth and expect to be occasionally observed. Been there, done that and would rather go elsewhere.

JohndSmith42
08-04-21, 11:53
Which girl should I ask for?

JohndSmith42
08-11-21, 16:39
I finally got an answer and made an appointment, very glad I did! Nice place easy to set up. I saw channel very pretty girl great smile. I tried to add services after the flip but no response. I think I need to build some trust? I will go back and look forward to meeting the rest of the staff. I left with a big smile and will return.

BigMike
08-23-21, 07:34
I finally got an answer and made an appointment, very glad I did! Nice place easy to set up. I saw channel very pretty girl great smile. I tried to add services after the flip but no response. I think I need to build some trust? I will go back and look forward to meeting the rest of the staff. I left with a big smile and will return.I guess she wasn't masked then I've tried a few times but haven't been able to get them to pick up. Will try again!

ChadZ1212
08-23-21, 09:38
I'm surprised. I never have problems. They continue to reach out.

I guess she wasn't masked then I've tried a few times but haven't been able to get them to pick up. Will try again!

Itstal212
10-19-21, 17:08
Coming from upstate NY and I can't get an answer either! Ugh.

Itstal212
10-20-21, 13:31
Stamford is scratch. They're not currently advertising. Norwalk is just European. Still good. Both places are expensive so plan accordingly should you partake.What is the name of Norwalk place?

Itstal212
10-20-21, 13:42
Stamford is scratch. They're not currently advertising. Norwalk is just European. Still good. Both places are expensive so plan accordingly should you partake.What is the name of Norwalk place?

LouisLikes10
10-20-21, 23:44
Any gents play around with a girl Nataliia? Feel free to PM me.

I have info you may need.

ChadZ1212
10-21-21, 07:46
Some of us are reluctant to provide details. I would suggest add post regarding your experiences. No accusation being made but some members have been known to take info in private and reposted. IMO.

Coming from upstate NY and I can't get an answer either! Ugh.

BigMike
10-27-21, 08:30
Anyone have updated digits for scratch and willing to share or pm?

ChadZ1212
10-27-21, 11:39
My suggestion is Manhattan. Better experience and location.

Anyone have updated digits for scratch and willing to share or pm?

Virgil00
11-04-21, 12:36
Looks like they have some new talent. Anyone seen Vanessa, Michelle or Kate? Think Vanessa was there previously sometime last year.

LouisLikes10
11-07-21, 10:03
Looks like they have some new talent. Anyone seen Vanessa, Michelle or Kate? Think Vanessa was there previously sometime last year.Did you see one of them? Mind sharing a recap of the service?

Smakit
11-10-21, 15:15
Did you see one of them? Mind sharing a recap of the service?Is there anyone that would be willing to PM the contact info for Scratch? Thanks!

Virgil00
11-12-21, 13:52
Did you see one of them? Mind sharing a recap of the service?Vanessa is a thin blond MILF, tits are A's but I'm an ass man. She works in the city I think at Alluring Russian. Face /6, body /7, service /7.5. She gets into session everything covered. English isn't great but she is pleasant and not a clock watcher we want the full hour.

Fallen007
11-12-21, 18:46
Seriously. Tried searching for a number. But it has litlerally never been answered, so I have no idea if I'm even calling the right phone.

Is there anyone that would be willing to PM the contact info for Scratch? Thanks!

LouisLikes10
11-12-21, 18:57
Seriously. Tried searching for a number. But it has litlerally never been answered, so I have no idea if I'm even calling the right phone.917.

Simone is her name.

Careful guys. I have herpes now. Wife continually has BV.

I guess I should say soon to be ex wife.

Harold100
12-26-21, 17:14

Simone is her name.

I guess I should say soon to be ex wife.Wow, that's pretty big news. Assumed it happened but never heard it on the boards. Do you think you know who gave it to you?

Yuk Phu
12-27-21, 20:48

Simone is her name.

I guess I should say soon to be ex wife.I really question this claim. First is that Simona doesn't see anyone and I've even suggested it before. Second is that she isn't actually there nearly ever these days.

There are a bevy of lovely ladies who rotate out of there and I've met a good few. To date the only issue I've had is having too much fun and a lighter wallet. I'm also the person who first posted about this place so while I can't definitively say you're wrong, I can say that my experiences and many others contradict your report.

JohndSmith42
12-28-21, 10:58
Sorry to hear about your troubles! I have never had a problem with scratch. I know its tough to get a response almost a private club.

I really question this claim. First is that Simona doesn't see anyone and I've even suggested it before. Second is that she isn't actually there nearly ever these days.

There are a bevy of lovely ladies who rotate out of there and I've met a good few. To date the only issue I've had is having too much fun and a lighter wallet. I'm also the person who first posted about this place so while I can't definitively say you're wrong, I can say that my experiences and many others contradict your report..

LouisLikes10
12-28-21, 12:23
My comment may have been misunderstood. I meant Simona (misspelled. Sorry) was the contact not the provider of services.

I don't disagree that the ladies are fun, just sharing my experience. I've been a faithful patron of scratch since late 2020, also a frequent monger of many many establishments. The Stamford ring is doing it right. For sure. That said once rapport established and cover came off with euro I noticed some physical evidence of my escapades. I'm just sharing my experience for all to be aware. Get your jollies fellas. I know I have and will. I was just naive that I was invincible but I should have known this was inevitable.

I really question this claim. First is that Simona doesn't see anyone and I've even suggested it before. Second is that she isn't actually there nearly ever these days.

There are a bevy of lovely ladies who rotate out of there and I've met a good few. To date the only issue I've had is having too much fun and a lighter wallet. I'm also the person who first posted about this place so while I can't definitively say you're wrong, I can say that my experiences and many others contradict your report.

Harold100
12-28-21, 17:05
My comment may have been misunderstood. I meant Simona (misspelled. Sorry) was the contact not the provider of services.

I don't disagree that the ladies are fun, just sharing my experience. I've been a faithful patron of scratch since late 2020, also a frequent monger of many many establishments. The Stamford ring is doing it right. For sure. That said once rapport established and cover came off with euro I noticed some physical evidence of my escapades. I'm just sharing my experience for all to be aware. Get your jollies fellas. I know I have and will. I was just naive that I was invincible but I should have known this was inevitable.Thanks, it's so sombering but can absolutely happen especially without the hat on. Sorry for the bad news, hopefully the meds you get will make life a bit more bearable.

MetaDavids
02-01-22, 20:49
Any one have experience with Milkinggoddess?