PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Otis Baccus
11-21-12, 18:19
Guys. Stopped in to UV the other nite. Lap dances are great. See the tiny spinner with dark blond hair or.

There is also a bigger Brunette that is awesome and gets soaking wet.

Get the private dance. YMMV but its there if you are nice.

Takeout is available from the hispanic girl but you get the room.

Craven Morehed
11-22-12, 11:09
Guys. Stopped in to UV the other nite. Lap dances are great. See the tiny spinner with dark blond hair or.

There is also a bigger Brunette that is awesome and gets soaking wet.

Get the private dance. YMMV but its there if you are nice.

Takeout is available from the hispanic girl but you get the room.What time and day were you there? I stopped by last Wednesday around 8pm and it was dead, one girl not worth mentioning.

And a couple patrons. Headed to EB instead of waiting to see if it would pickup

Sammy25
08-31-21, 15:20
I will be traveling in the Norwich area next month. Any good strip clubs in the area. My google searches are coming up empty.

Newbie58
08-31-21, 17:37
Long ago when I was in the Navy, yes, but not anymore. I forget the name.

I will be traveling in the Norwich area next month. Any good strip clubs in the area. My google searches are coming up empty.

Mr Mike1952
09-01-21, 11:14
I will be traveling in the Norwich area next month. Any good strip clubs in the area. My google searches are coming up empty.I think the closest would be Mynx in Groton. I haven't been there since the pandemic, but I'm almost sure it has reopened.

Was never a high mileage club.

Craven Morehed
09-02-21, 08:47
I will be traveling in the Norwich area next month. Any good strip clubs in the area. My google searches are coming up empty.Mynx in Groton is the closest option, I was there about a month ago.

No masks and the lap dance area was open, $30 a song though.

They might be back to the mask mandate now though.