PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

anumonger
11-16-12, 15:16
TOFTT today. Finally decided to try this massage provider that advertises on CL therapeutic. I called and got an appointment right away walked in and was greeted immediately by Jenny probably 40 well put together. Very friendly I actually asked for 1/2 hr at first to see what the deal was, ended up changing to 1hr massage was very good and that was my main reason for the visit. Firm massage mixed with light strokes felt very nice. Her hands went to all the right spots. It was a little cold in the room that would be my only complaint. I asked if there were any other girls she said sometimes there are but mostly her. It was 40 for 1/2 and 60 for 1hr. I didn't ask for anything but the way the fingers and hands were working I feel it could be gotten LOL. My first time to a parlor so forgive me if I left anything out. YMMV obviously. Maybe someone more experienced could have gotten more than me on a first visit but I will go back and report again!

anumonger
01-08-13, 13:25
Well I made the call booked an hour and also said it was too cold on my last visit. Got there greeted right away and the room was actually warm this time. She did the same massage which was pretty good her hands were brushing the right spots. Even more this time. Tried some roaming but she wasnt really welcoming it. I am really unsure on the approach, I pushed into her hands when she brushed the right areas hoping to get some more attention but to no avail. Also when she said we were finished. It was only 45min. When I questioned her she said oh no the session is 1hr only hands on for 45min! Never heard of that. I feel jipped so may not return.

Windshield
01-17-13, 20:25
On my way back home from New London, I drove past a place near the old four corners, now circle. If I had more time I'd check it out. But, as it is difficult to get a HE, I wasn't sure if the place was worth the stop. Any one have experience?

Willy O
01-17-13, 23:45
On my way back home from New London, I drove past a place near the old four corners, now circle. If I had more time I'd check it out. But, as it is difficult to get a HE, I wasn't sure if the place was worth the stop. Any one have experience?I can't see anything fun happening there! I used to drive by there all the time and always got a kick out of the sign that said "takeout"! It was for a Chinese restaurant but there was also an mp next door. It has moved across the street after the refurbished four corners but, probably still a bore!

Craven Morehed
01-18-13, 14:49
On my way back home from New London, I drove past a place near the old four corners, now circle. If I had more time I'd check it out. But, as it is difficult to get a HE, I wasn't sure if the place was worth the stop. Any one have experience?They are close by me, house fee is $80 I travel to other places because of this

Fazone
10-07-15, 10:33
Well, this relatively long established spa just got popped:

http://www.theday.com/local/20151006/police-woman-charged-with-prostitution-after-sting-at-salem-spa

The pickin's are getting pretty thin in CT.

Mr Mike1952
10-07-15, 15:40
Well, this relatively long established spa just got popped:

http://www.theday.com/local/20151006/police-woman-charged-with-prostitution-after-sting-at-salem-spa

The pickin's are getting pretty thin in CT.They operated quietly for a long time without creating problems.

Is there a highly contested selectperson election in Salem?

Fazone
10-07-15, 15:53
"Is there a highly contested selectperson election in Salem?

Hmmmmmm. There is a First Selectman election coming up shortly. The current first selectman put out an email blast yesterday, to the townies, trumpeting the downfall of Gin Seng. Remember me on election day, folks!

Mr Mike1952
10-09-15, 14:28
It was really just a guess.

"Is there a highly contested selectperson election in Salem?

Hmmmmmm. There is a First Selectman election coming up shortly. The current first selectman put out an email blast yesterday, to the townies, trumpeting the downfall of Gin Seng. Remember me on election day, folks!

Big Mac Daddy
10-12-15, 08:16
It was really just a guess.From the new story.

"Police said the months long investigation and resulting warrant began after "numerous anonymous complaints" from Salem residents and business owners. ".

Certainly anonymous and the fuzz worked long hard months to reel this one in. Anybody got a bridge to sell?

HobbyCt
03-09-17, 11:02
Any intel on the new massage place on Water st?

Fazone
03-10-17, 16:56
Any intel on the new massage place on Water st?They do not have a table shower, just a standard shower. No sauna, either. I haven't been there myself, so I can't comment on the massage.

Bornlucky627
06-27-17, 21:01
Went in on 6/26 and drew April. Pretty, petite, and very pleasant. Went in, disrobed and lay face down on the table. Was asked whether I prefer soft, medium, or hard and I opted for medium. Massage was very pleasant and relaxing. She used some oils and at the end of the massage she cleaned it off with a hot towel. They do not have table showers as mentioned before. She said they have a regular shower but I wasn't offered one and didn't want to do a stand up shower anyway. After the hot towel to clean up the oil / lotion on the back I was told to flip. Once on my back I began my utc roaming until my heart was content including a little FIP. Was not given any resistance. My mouth was also able to do a little work above the belt on those B's. She gave a solid ending that left me very happy and relaxed. House was 60 and I tipped 50 because she was very accommodating. No #s were discussed though and she seemed appreciative she was definitely a cutie. Most likely 5'0", 95 lbs with a small b cup. Only complaint is that they do not have table shower which is obviously not her fault. Room does not have door, only a sliding type sheet. From what I gathered they only have 2 rooms. Was offered a bottle of water on the way out. She was very accommodating and I would definitely repeat.

B2000
12-30-17, 09:03
Permanently closed?

Magilla5
01-02-18, 07:35
Permanently closed?I have been in the area a few times and locked up no sign at door, too bad it was the only local place with FS possible.

Craven Morehed
09-01-18, 16:31
I have been in the area a few times and locked up no sign at door, too bad it was the only local place with FS possible.This place was open a few months ago, not sure if it is now though, services were sub par so I never went back.

The other place by the wharf looks to have gone legit unless anyone knows different.

Last 2 times I was there no hint at anything extra and she scurried out of the room when time was up.

BigDanBigdan
04-26-19, 23:21
I have been in the area a few times and locked up no sign at door, too bad it was the only local place with FS possible.Just reviving the thread. They are open, and while in my experience FS is not available, the HE's have always been great with just about unlimited UTC roaming. FIP and FIA.

Ulrik
06-30-19, 15:53
Hi all,

I am planning a visit to Norwich Tuesday afternoon. Looking at Waterstreet or Lafayette.

Any opinions or intel on either would be appreciated.

I prefer younger (who doesn't) and spinner type. Also, I love utc roaming opportunities particularly if they enjoy it (or at least pretend to).

Any guidance? I'll be sure to report my experience.

Thanks.

Fazone
07-01-19, 14:21
Hi all,

I am planning a visit to Norwich Tuesday afternoon. Looking at Waterstreet or Lafayette.

Any opinions or intel on either would be appreciated.

I prefer younger (who doesn't) and spinner type. Also, I love utc roaming opportunities particularly if they enjoy it (or at least pretend to).

Any guidance? I'll be sure to report my experience.

Thanks.I'd go to Lafayette before Water St. Might even be worth taking a short drive to North Franklin and giving Heaven a shot.

But don't get your hopes up about landing a young spinner! In my best Dana Carvey / George Bush voice. Not going to happen.

Ulrik
07-01-19, 19:24
I'd go to Lafayette before Water St. Might even be worth taking a short drive to North Franklin and giving Heaven a shot.

But don't get your hopes up about landing a young spinner! In my best Dana Carvey / George Bush voice. Not going to happen.THanks for the advice. So I went to Lafayette today. Only one woman working she said her name was something like Coco but sounded more like CowCow.

Slim attractive woman (maybe late 40 ies. I am a poor judge) took the hour. 7 for the house.

Asked for hard and got a hard massage that was meh.

Two times the door bell rang and she went out to tell them that they had to come back later. She was furious because the "young" girl had left to go to the mall because it has been so slow.

Back to the massage, a few seconds of reach around teasing before flip. She kept telling me that there are two very young and pretty girls that are there normally and I would like them better than her.

On the flip, standard hand. I tried utc roaming but mostly no. She did let me reach inside her bra briefly but would not let them out or even pull up the bra. They were quite lovely natural b's but she was not really comfortable with it.

Left with her telling me again and again about the young girls.

So.

Then I decided to compare and contrast and later in the afternoon headed out for Water st. What the hell this was my one day of adventuring for a few weeks so I thought, why not?

However, when I got there 105 water st. There was no number 105, but I did find a shop with massage in sign the window but it was locked up tight (5 pm).

So I headed home.

That's the report.

Thanks.

You.

Craven Morehed
07-03-19, 09:56
I'd go to Lafayette before Water St. Might even be worth taking a short drive to North Franklin and giving Heaven a shot.

But don't get your hopes up about landing a young spinner! In my best Dana Carvey / George Bush voice. Not going to happen.Problem with Heaven is they opened a package store next door, between the Chinese takeout and this packy there is a lot of traffic.

MarkHenry
08-16-19, 20:07
Went this afternoon. Had seen an ad on cxg, new girl unna and Lisa absolutely young gorgeous good service. "So, I asked for unna, she is late 30's slim and attractive. Gave the 70 to the house. Was led to a large room with 2 beds. Massage was pretty good, first with the over the towel warm up, then woosh, off with the towel. Oil rub down, and hot towel wipe. Flip. She asked my preference, told her only HJ. She asked if I wanted to roam, yes please. 50 to the girl. I would repeat.

Newbie58
08-20-19, 23:06
Went this afternoon. Had seen an ad on cxg, new girl unna and Lisa absolutely young gorgeous good service. "So, I asked for unna, she is late 30's slim and attractive. Gave the 70 to the house. Was led to a large room with 2 beds. Massage was pretty good, first with the over the towel warm up, then woosh, off with the towel. Oil rub down, and hot towel wipe. Flip. She asked my preference, told her only HJ. She asked if I wanted to roam, yes please. 50 to the girl. I would repeat.This is my first post after registering; been lurking and learning up until now. I met Unna (pronounced You-na) today after reading this post. Very pretty, 29, and very easy to talk with. I was curious what was on the menu if she asked me my preference, but it never got there. I asked if she did naked massage, she said yes and I can touch, but needs a c-note. I agreed. She sprayed my hands first, so cleanliness is important. Good. Full nude, no body-2-body, FOP & FOA only (not inside) as well as legs, etc. , but this only occurs after the flip and ends when she does the cleanup. I probably won't repeat because the menu was very limited and pricey for what I got. Didn't get her off, but I did get her wet! I'll try NS in and. Stonington to see what's on their menu.

Ryads
08-21-19, 08:19
Went this afternoon. Had seen an ad on cxg, new girl unna and Lisa absolutely young gorgeous good service. "So, I asked for unna, she is late 30's slim and attractive. Gave the 70 to the house. Was led to a large room with 2 beds. Massage was pretty good, first with the over the towel warm up, then woosh, off with the towel. Oil rub down, and hot towel wipe. Flip. She asked my preference, told her only HJ. She asked if I wanted to roam, yes please. 50 to the girl. I would repeat.Anyone have any more info I services offered I am planning on visiting in the next week or so thanks.

Newbie58
08-23-19, 10:17
I wanted to just write about Heaven Spa, but I'm too new at this and I cannot start anything new. First, the place on Water St. Is 1x6, not 1x5. I haven't tried it yet. I've been to Lafayette 3 times now, twice with Zoe and last week with Unna (see message #24). So far HJ only.

I visited Heaven Spa last week based on reading a post here where I met Mia. House fee was 70. There are signs on the wall of the room stating something like "This is not a full service establishment, and we do not offer happy endings, so don't ask. " This didn't give me hope, but not as bad as Blue Ocean where the sign on the wall reads "Keep your underpants. " Mia is pretty and looks great, but she thinks she's a bit chubby; not to me. Mia had the towel off quickly and put me in all kinds of positions with my legs for full view. Some teasing where I responded for her to let her know my interest, so she teased more. On the flip she asked me if I wanted more. Yes please, but could only get HJ and OTC roaming was welcome. Overall good massage, teasing and rub out where she puckered her lips and blew lightly from a few inches away. That was a first. Left her 50. And she was happy. I would recommend and I'll go back. There's another very pretty younger girl whose English is not good at all. I'd like to know what's on her menu.

Thanks for the advice. So I went to Lafayette today. Only one woman working she said her name was something like Coco but sounded more like CowCow.

Slim attractive woman (maybe late 40 ies. I am a poor judge) took the hour. 7 for the house.

Asked for hard and got a hard massage that was meh.

Two times the door bell rang and she went out to tell them that they had to come back later. She was furious because the "young" girl had left to go to the mall because it has been so slow.

Back to the massage, a few seconds of reach around teasing before flip. She kept telling me that there are two very young and pretty girls that are there normally and I would like them better than her.

On the flip, standard hand. I tried utc roaming but mostly no. She did let me reach inside her bra briefly but would not let them out or even pull up the bra. They were quite lovely natural b's but she was not really comfortable with it.

Left with her telling me again and again about the young girls.

So.

Then I decided to compare and contrast and later in the afternoon headed out for Water st. What the hell this was my one day of adventuring for a few weeks so I thought, why not?

However, when I got there 1x5 water st. There was no number 1x5, but I did find a shop with massage in sign the window but it was locked up tight (5 pm).

So I headed home.

That's the report.

Thanks.

You.

Craven Morehed
08-25-19, 09:48
House fee was 70.$70 ? Did you get the 90 minute special?

Their website says $60 and that's all I have ever paid for an hour.

Newbie58
08-25-19, 14:32
You're correct. My mistake. I did pay 60; confused it with Lafayette. Sorry. I still recommend Mia.

$70 ? Did you get the 90 minute special?

Their website says $60 and that's all I have ever paid for an hour.

Newbie58
08-26-19, 17:01
Just spent another hour with Mia. This time the end was the same (HJ), but the teasing was fantastic and included me giving Mia a massage for 5-10 min. Her clothes stayed on, but I could rub all over and under while I'm standing in the old birthday suit. Different, but I enjoyed the hell out of it. I gave a nibble or 2 on her neck and whispered to her how much of a tease she is. Free OTC roaming throughout, and really got her worked up after the flip while she was working me. I'll be back. Before the tip she asked me to ask for her next time; OK. 60 to the house, and I gave Mia a little more than last time. I hope you enjoy as much as I do. I still haven't tried the fine looking younger girl. Good luck, treat her right. I hope you enjoy.

I wanted to just write about Heaven Spa, but I'm too new at this and I cannot start anything new. First, the place on Water St. Is 1x6, not 1x5. I haven't tried it yet. I've been to Lafayette 3 times now, twice with Zoe and last week with Unna (see message #24). So far HJ only.

I visited Heaven Spa last week based on reading a post here where I met Mia. House fee was 70. There are signs on the wall of the room stating something like "This is not a full service establishment, and we do not offer happy endings, so don't ask. " This didn't give me hope, but not as bad as Blue Ocean where the sign on the wall reads "Keep your underpants. " Mia is pretty and looks great, but she thinks she's a bit chubby; not to me. Mia had the towel off quickly and put me in all kinds of positions with my legs for full view. Some teasing where I responded for her to let her know my interest, so she teased more. On the flip she asked me if I wanted more. Yes please, but could only get HJ and OTC roaming was welcome. Overall good massage, teasing and rub out where she puckered her lips and blew lightly from a few inches away. That was a first. Left her 50. And she was happy. I would recommend and I'll go back. There's another very pretty younger girl whose English is not good at all. I'd like to know what's on her menu.

Newbie58
09-10-19, 20:29
Recommend you all ask for Sunny. I was supposed to meet a regular provider yesterday morning, but it didn't work out as I hoped. That was 2 strikes for the same provider, so I decided to seek out Mia at Heaven. The call confirmed Mia, but when I arrived, Sunny greeted me and I later learned Mia is off for some time taking classes. I don't know what the limits are regarding what I should or should not write on a public post, but I now have a new favorite. Period. Yes, she is better than Nicole at Burn (IMHO). I had an awesome time and I'll return and ask for Sunny. PM me if you'd like details. Please be nice and respectful. Enjoy.

Ryads
09-16-19, 11:53
Anyone have any more info I services offered I am planning on visiting in the next week or so thanks.Visited a last week and had a enjoyable time the two girls working there are both very cute and young. Started with waiting 10 minutes while they finished up with another client. I asked for TS wasn't offered they have a one of the nicer TS's around but the water wasn't warm enough and it wasn't draining well and they was no cleaning of the right area! Back to room the massage was one of the best I have had in a long time. Nice shift touch then the flip she asked if I wanted any extra I said the as much as I can get. She only does HJ but will get totally naked for $ which I took. Allowed full roaming and had a very nice body no fingers in the V was only rule. $ is a little to much for HJ and full naked but still was a good time.

MarkHenry
09-16-19, 17:18
Visited a last week and had a enjoyable time the two girls working there are both very cute and young. Started with waiting 10 minutes while they finished up with another client. I asked for TS wasn't offered they have a one of the nicer TS's around but the water wasn't warm enough and it wasn't draining well and they was no cleaning of the right area! Back to room the massage was one of the best I have had in a long time. Nice shift touch then the flip she asked if I wanted any extra I said the as much as I can get. She only does HJ but will get totally naked for $ which I took. Allowed full roaming and had a very nice body no fingers in the V was only rule. $ is a little to much for HJ and full naked but still was a good time.Who was your provider? Unna?

Ryads
09-16-19, 19:55
Who was your provider? Unna?Yes she was.

JohnnieO
10-20-19, 21:04
Just spent another hour with Mia. This time the end was the same (HJ), but the teasing was fantastic and included me giving Mia a massage for 5-10 min. Her clothes stayed on, but I could rub all over and under while I'm standing in the old birthday suit. Different, but I enjoyed the hell out of it. I gave a nibble or 2 on her neck and whispered to her how much of a tease she is. Free OTC roaming throughout, and really got her worked up after the flip while she was working me. I'll be back. Before the tip she asked me to ask for her next time; OK. 60 to the house, and I gave Mia a little more than last time. I hope you enjoy as much as I do. I still haven't tried the fine looking younger girl. Good luck, treat her right. I hope you enjoy.Was MIA at Heaven massage in North Franklin? Or is Sunny the one at Heaven? Thanks.

Newbie58
10-21-19, 15:52
Mia was there but has since left. Sunny is there now, and last Monday Wendy joined the team. Mia was great. Sunny is much better for me. Tried Wendy last Monday only because I couldn't wait for Sunny. Wendy's massage is much better than Sunny's, but next time I'll wait for Sunny. If you know what I mean.

Was MIA at Heaven massage in North Franklin? Or is Sunny the one at Heaven? Thanks.

Fazone
03-11-20, 15:32
I recently visited Eastern Wellness and had a nice experience. I was there on a weekday, mid-afternoon. One car in the lot. Nobody else stopped by during my time there. I guess the spa biz has gotten slow with the virus thing in the air.

I met Ruby as I entered. It sounded like she was telling me that her name was 'noobie'. The thought of Newbie58 flashed through my head. Ha Ha. I have to keep focused. Her Engrish is limited. Ruby was slim and petite. 30's something? IMO, attractive.

No table shower was offered but I asked for one, and no problem, it was given. I have a hunch that they would just as soon skip the TS to keep the rotation moving. Plenty of hot water was applied on a large, padded table that has sort of a shallow basin shape to it, with the drain at your feet. It was OK but I'd prefer a standard table where the water rolls off you and onto the floor.

Back to the room and Ruby gave me a real fine massage. She used oil. She used finger pressure where needed and long, slow strokes, top to bottom. It felt great.

On the flip Ruby offered to give me a better view for an over the top tip. I smiled and waved her off. I then countered for an upgrade in service for the same over the top tip and she just smiled and waved me off. It was cool. I got a decent, relaxing coda to my massage although I like my coda tempo to be in an adagio style whereas Ruby almost lost the score and started a presto movement as my train departure time approached. Had to dial her back a notch.

I got my full hour plus a few. Like I said, biz must be slow. On the way out I met the other masseuse. She was attractive, too. I'll be back.

MikeDerucki
03-31-21, 07:06
I had to run up to Plainville yesterday so on the way back I decided to try Eastern Wellness. The time was around 11:00 AM. Two cars in lot when I arrived. There was an F350 and another sub compact car so I assumed the 350 belonged to a monger (wrong). I walk in and a woman who later was my masseuse came to the door in a mask and gloves. She asked me to come back in 10 minutes. I proceeded to drive around lovely Norwich for a while and return about 20 min later where I see a client climbing into the sub-compact as I am entering the parking lot. I thought to myself. Can the truck belong to the spa worker? Anyway I enter and it appears that we are all alone. She quickly takes me to a room after a temp check. Asked me to remove my mask (n95) and gives me a surgical mask. I ask her if I need to wear it and try to communicate with her that I'm already fully vaccinated. I lost that battle and wore the mask. She then says "half hour?" I immediately knew that was a bad sign but I accepted her offer. She tells me $40 and I hand her a $100. She then came and went out of the room a couple of times before bringing me my change which she watched me put in my jeans pocket hanging on a hook on the wall. I get an somewhat decent massage with only very little teasing right before the flip. She then starts whispering to me looking for me to make her a financial offer but is stressing the whispering. It was totally weird, like it's a big secret or something. I assure her I'll take care of her but that wasn't good enough. She hands me my jeans and makes me pay her on the spot. 40 was the damage and then she gives me a happy. I was a bit put off and was hoping for a full hour preceded by a table shower. I know better and should have left the tip on the table from the start but that's on me I guess. All in all, not sure I'd repeat before sampling some of the other establishments frequently mentioned here. Her name was Coco and it was clear that no touching was allowed. The 350 was still there when I left.

Peace,

Mike.

Crutches
03-31-21, 09:46
I had to run up to Plainville yesterday so on the way back I decided to try Eastern Wellness. The time was around 11:00 AM. Two cars in lot when I arrived. There was an F350 and another sub compact car so I assumed the 350 belonged to a monger (wrong). I walk in and a woman who later was my masseuse came to the door in a mask and gloves. She asked me to come back in 10 minutes. I proceeded to drive around lovely Norwich for a while and return about 20 min later where I see a client climbing into the sub-compact as I am entering the parking lot. I thought to myself. Can the truck belong to the spa worker? Anyway I enter and it appears that we are all alone. She quickly takes me to a room after a temp check. Asked me to remove my mask (n95) and gives me a surgical mask. I ask her if I need to wear it and try to communicate with her that I'm already fully vaccinated. I lost that battle and wore the mask. She then says "half hour?" I immediately knew that was a bad sign but I accepted her offer. She tells me $40 and I hand her a $100. She then came and went out of the room a couple of times before bringing me my change which she watched me put in my jeans pocket hanging on a hook on the wall. I get an somewhat decent massage with only very little teasing right before the flip. She then starts whispering to me looking for me to make her a financial offer but is stressing the whispering. It was totally weird, like it's a big secret or something. I assure her I'll take care of her but that wasn't good enough. She hands me my jeans and makes me pay her on the spot. 40 was the damage and then she gives me a happy. I was a bit put off and was hoping for a full hour preceded by a table shower. I know better and should have left the tip on the table from the start but that's on me I guess. All in all, not sure I'd repeat before sampling some of the other establishments frequently mentioned here. Her name was Coco and it was clear that no touching was allowed. The 350 was still there when I left.

Peace,

Mike.Thanks for the report.

Groton or and. Stonington will treat you better.

Newbie58
06-24-21, 08:00
I've been doing some driving for FS AMPs, so I'm interested to know if any of you have been to Heaven Spa in Franklin recently, and if so, any gals open to more than standard? Please PM only. I made the mistake years ago of posting more publicly and it caused trouble for a great gal. Thanks. I get it with YMMV situations.

JohndSmith42
07-28-21, 10:07
Thanks for the report.

Groton or and. Stonington will treat you better.What the names of the place?

MrCcct
04-15-22, 18:47
In the area and would like to know if anyone has info. Thanks.

Https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/best-choiceasian-massageall-ne/674744770058

Newbie58
04-16-22, 06:52
It's odd that that ad shows up in New Haven. The place is real, and before at least 2 management changes, I used to have quite a bit of fun there. Back then it was known as "Laffy" due to the street name. Very close to Backus hospital in Norwich with parking in the rear. I don't recall if there was a TS or not; been too long now. My last date was with Nina who came after the management change. Little more than areandtee so I haven't been in at least a year, but seeing ads on STG again gives me hope.

Https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/best-choiceasian-massageall-ne/674744770058

Barry136
04-16-22, 09:52
It's odd that that ad shows up in New Haven. The place is real, and before at least 2 management changes, I used to have quite a bit of fun there. Back then it was known as "Laffy" due to the street name. Very close to Backus hospital in Norwich with parking in the rear. I don't recall if there was a TS or not; been too long now. My last date was with Nina who came after the management change. Little more than areandtee so I haven't been in at least a year, but seeing ads on STG again gives me hope.Not as much fun as DD.

TS is available, light extras. No FS. 2 girls at times. No old maids.

DickieMcc
04-28-22, 14:55

Https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/best-choiceasian-massageall-ne/674744770058Pretty basic R&T but with more attractive ladies and yes there is a table shower.

Mighty Spearsman
05-01-22, 00:20

Https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/best-choiceasian-massageall-ne/674744770058I chuckled when I clicked on the ad and read "Best Service In Town, No One Can Compare" as that's not saying much for Norwich.

Newbie58
05-13-22, 13:11
I just left. My plan was to see Nicole who I asked about earlier this week. Texting was great until it wasn't. I'm helping someone at Backus hospital and Nicole said she was close. Due to my limited time window and no more comms, I opted for EW less than half mile away.

Drew Mary. Cute enough but fun was limited due to monthly maintenance. I hate that. Some fun utc but mostly HJ only. I asked about menu which is VERY limited. Cici was there but I didn't see her. Saw owner when I left.

I chuckled when I clicked on the ad and read "Best Service In Town, No One Can Compare" as that's not saying much for Norwich.

AnvilHead
08-30-22, 15:27
I will be in Norwich this week and am looking for AMP Recommendations. DM please.

Mighty Spearsman
09-03-22, 16:05
I will be in Norwich this week and am looking for AMP Recommendations. DM please.No need to ask for a PM. Just scroll down this page and you'll get your question answered within 10 seconds.

RTFF!

Newbie58
12-20-22, 13:36
I thought I last visited more than 1 year ago, but a few posts down shows 7 months. My plans to see a provider today didn't work out (Plans A, B, C & D); I chickened out on Plan B who was Autumn in Groton. Something just feels wrong. Sting?

Drew Kiki today. Cute enough. Wore a mask the whole time. Did hh for 50. Asked me to be very quiet, but we had some fun beyond standard. Felt rushed and got a bit of the jackhammer treatment. Uncertain if I'll return. Cici was there, but I didn't get a look to see if she's the fun Cici from 2 or 3 years ago. There's no lineup as the ad claims.

Fazone
02-08-23, 16:36
I was scanning the Property Transaction section in The New London Day online newspaper when I came across this listing:

598 West Main Street LLC to Norwich Soapy Noble LLC, $450,000.

WOW! A Thai style "soapy massage (nuru) place is cumming to Norwich! It must be a top shelf operation because why else would someone drop $450,000 on a spa?

Within 2 seconds, my rational mind regained control of me. I looked up Norwich Soapy Noble and discovered that it appears to be a car wash chain. Bummer.

Fazone
02-08-23, 16:53
Drew Kiki today. Cute enough. Wore a mask the whole time. Did hh for 50. Asked me to be very quiet, but we had some fun beyond standard. Felt rushed and got a bit of the jackhammer treatment. Uncertain if I'll return. There's no lineup as the ad claims.I have also seen Kiki, twice, in the past 6 weeks or so. My experience was the same as yours. Kiki won't take off the mask. A bit rushed; not a major time shortage but not the full time either. She gives a hard massage (if that's your thing). Then there's the tip negotiation, Ugh. She wants alot for a little, and you are not going to get a lot no matter how big your tip is. A bit of a jackhammer finish, as stated above. If this place wasn't so convenient for me when time is of the essence, I'd go elsewhere.

Pre-covid, Eastern Wellness was a pretty good spot. There was always negotiations but one could end up with a bit more milage without going to the ATM. Nowadays, apparently, not so much.

Westsideguy89
05-17-23, 16:15
$70 house. Jack hammer jerk off. Massage was not very good at all. I didn't even bother asking the name. Left 50 and left. Some older woman with very thick legs. She wore a mini skirt. Reached under to play. The bright spot of the whole thing was she knew what I was trying to do so she pulled her panties off. She clenched so dam tight I couldn't even slide my finger in her ass crack let alone her twat.

Newbie58
02-01-24, 17:51
Here's the link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/eastern-connecticut/massage/exotic/wet--ready-/282185968467.

Pics below. She wants cashapp deposit. Steer clear. Too bad as pics are hot. Of course "she" claims to be a provider. You've been warned.

Newb.

BuzzKill7
03-08-24, 20:14
I was a regular of Kelly's every time I stayed at Mohegan Sun and with the pandemic and everything else going on, I had not seen her in a couple years. I saw she was advertising on her own and contacted the phone number after some verification I was able to schedule an appointment at Mohegan, where Kelly met me in my room. She showed up in a black cocktail dress and looked stunning and discrete at the same time, if that matters to you. What I like about Kelly is she is an active participant the whole time during the act. She goes after you having a good time instead of letting you do all the work. It's not like being with a girlfriend or wife, it's like being with that girl that you imagine cheating on them with. Get verified with Kelly and become a regular, you won't regret it.

https://adultsearch.com/us/connecticut/norwich/female-escorts/2499319

GlenBenton
03-09-24, 00:14
I was a regular of Kelly's every time I stayed at Mohegan Sun and with the pandemic and everything else going on, I had not seen her in a couple years. I saw she was advertising on her own and contacted the phone number after some verification I was able to schedule an appointment at Mohegan, where Kelly met me in my room. She showed up in a black cocktail dress and looked stunning and discrete at the same time, if that matters to you. What I like about Kelly is she is an active participant the whole time during the act. She goes after you having a good time instead of letting you do all the work. It's not like being with a girlfriend or wife, it's like being with that girl that you imagine cheating on them with. Get verified with Kelly and become a regular, you won't regret it.

https://adultsearch.com/us/connecticut/norwich/female-escorts/2499319To my knowledge, Kelly retired in 2022. She's now married and out of the game.

Is this review from 2022 or are you making it up?