PDA

View Full Version : Ripoff Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

PremierMinis
02-23-22, 10:24
BRIDGEPORT AREA: For those that don't know this one here is a no go! Plenty of robbery reports from this one and goes by the name Brittany. There's been reports of her running out with Cash on customers or having a handler / boyfriend / accomplice to threaten you even. As a person who's been in this hobby for years safety is always a priority and by the grace of God I've never been in any sticky situation like this * presents, so I would like to see all my fellow mongers be safe out there and always remember the * "got to play BEFORE YOU PAY" Thats the Jedi way! REPOST & SHARE!

PremierMinis
03-27-22, 01:10
BRIDGEPORT AREA: For those that don't know this one here is a no go! Plenty of robbery reports from this one and goes by the name Brittany. There's been reports of her running out with Cash on customers or having a handler / boyfriend / accomplice to threaten you even. As a person who's been in this hobby for years safety is always a priority and by the grace of God I've never been in any sticky situation like this * presents, so I would like to see all my fellow mongers be safe out there and always remember the * "got to play BEFORE YOU PAY" Thats the Jedi way! REPOST & SHARE!New ad but same thief. STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE!