PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

BlackRussian20
07-30-14, 19:27
So I stopped in at this little place hidden in the corner of a plaza off Main ave. I've been there a few times. The first was several months ago. This girl was in her late 30's maybe. Super cute, long black hair, great little body, . Nice to chat with. But she gave a legit massage. And resisted any efforts to the contrary. I've popped my head in a few times since to see if there was any other talent. This same girl always approached me, and I would just excuse myself and leave.

I stopped in again Monday evening, about 7:30. This time, a newer girl, introducing herself as Helen, took me back for a massage. Again. Mid to late 30's, short- 5'0" max. , long black hair. Nice ass, glasses. Her english was okay, and so was her massage technique. I let her know right away by touching her legs and ass that I was there for more. She didn't resist like the other girl, and on the flip, I let her know that if she took care of me, I'd take care of her. I'm glad she was okay with it. She asked me to keep quiet, and gave a nice tug. You can easily tell this woman does this alot. Very nice technique. I was able to play under her shirt. And grabbing her ass and crotch weren't a problem. When I tried to undo her pants, she protested mildly and moved a bit. She said maybe next time.

BTW. This place has a stand up shower only. No table shower. But I 'll bet you can get Helen to help you wash those hard to reach areas.

I'll definitely be returning to see what more I can get. Standard 60 with 40 gratuity. Most of these Norwalk places have been legit, except Nirvana. That's why I was glad to come across Helen the other day. I'm always on the lookout for fresh talent.

Hobo Bob
10-16-14, 08:33
Semi legit.

Toftt. Lots of teasing but no finish. Ugh. The do a table shower but really try hard to avoid touching your junk. Instead they grab your hand and try to make you wash it yourself. .

ItsCuriosity
05-28-20, 08:33
Just wondering if anyone had been to Healthy Massage on Main before covid. I would pass by it all the time on my way to work. Just curious.

PrivateDick
06-07-20, 15:19
Just wondering if anyone had been to Healthy Massage on Main before covid. I would pass by it all the time on my way to work. Just curious.Decent girls but is pretty legit. No extras but you get a good massage. That has been my experience.

ItsCuriosity
06-07-20, 20:30
Decent girls but is pretty legit. No extras but you get a good massage. That has been my experience.Thanks, good looking. I wasn't sure because no one talks in the Norwalk section.

ItsCuriosity
06-14-20, 15:17
Any good places to try out once things start to reopen?

Yuk Phu
07-20-20, 10:47
New place in Norwalk. Opened 2 weeks ago. I visited yesterday and it's typical pricing for the Europeans. 100 house and usual bumps for extras. In talking with them, they should have a frequent rotation of ladies in their 20's. Obviously it's a challenge at times with the wallet but thank dog there's now some alternatives in the southwest part of the state.

SlimShady132
07-21-20, 07:24
New place in Norwalk. Opened 2 weeks ago. I visited yesterday and it's typical pricing for the Europeans. 100 house and usual bumps for extras. In talking with them, they should have a frequent rotation of ladies in their 20's. Obviously it's a challenge at times with the wallet but thank dog there's now some alternatives in the southwest part of the state.What's the name of the place? Feel free to pm if needed.

BWtor
07-22-20, 04:31
What's the name of the place? Feel free to pm if needed.PM me if anyone has details.

ItsCuriosity
07-22-20, 08:02
New place in Norwalk. Opened 2 weeks ago. I visited yesterday and it's typical pricing for the Europeans. 100 house and usual bumps for extras. In talking with them, they should have a frequent rotation of ladies in their 20's. Obviously it's a challenge at times with the wallet but thank dog there's now some alternatives in the southwest part of the state.Cool, can you PM the name of the place? Thanks in advance.

ItsCuriosity
07-23-20, 08:45
Looking to scratch my itch, I went to get a massage by Walmart on Main st, headed towards Wilton. The place seemed alright, the lady at the front desk wasn't a looker at all so I figured what is the harm in asking if she would be giving me the massage and if she said yes I'd request some one else or leave so I politely asked if she was the only one there she responds by asking if I had been there before and of course I said yes, and she responded by saying she'll check to see if there was anyone available. Now this is small, super small place you could hear a pin drop in the back while at the front door, there were only a couple rooms and when I walked in the lady at the front desk had her feet up and was watching tv, I should have read the tea leaves and realized that there was no one else there, but I gave her the benefit of the doubt. I was lead to the room and told to undress and some one would be with me, 5 minutes later she walked back in and said no one else was here, I was annoyed, naked and had donated 60 already so I stayed. The massage was incredibly lousy, she kept walking out and there were moments were she was in the room and she wasn't doing anything, one time I look up she's on her phone and on the flip she straight up groped me and said the extras are available, I was honestly startled and almost jumped up there was no warning no gesture no wink wink nothing she went right in, call me a prude (and yes that's why I was there but come on) I declined it was a odd situation for me at least I won't go back there. I've been to other places were even with them being shady they are professional in that way. I had the tip in my hand and as I'm about to give it too her she starts demanding a tip like she deserved it, I'm so annoyed by this place and apparently they had issues in the past so it boggles me that they're still in business. Crazy.

Anjoanjo
07-30-20, 04:56
New place in Norwalk. Opened 2 weeks ago. I visited yesterday and it's typical pricing for the Europeans. 100 house and usual bumps for extras. In talking with them, they should have a frequent rotation of ladies in their 20's. Obviously it's a challenge at times with the wallet but thank dog there's now some alternatives in the southwest part of the state.Can anyone PM the name of the place? Thanks.

Yuk Phu
07-30-20, 14:02
New place in Norwalk. Opened 2 weeks ago. I visited yesterday and it's typical pricing for the Europeans. 100 house and usual bumps for extras. In talking with them, they should have a frequent rotation of ladies in their 20's. Obviously it's a challenge at times with the wallet but thank dog there's now some alternatives in the southwest part of the state.I've had a lot of PMs from seemingly brand new or almost no post accounts. I have advised them to build up a reputation first. That said, I've very cautious about the level of newbie interest in the Norwalk location.

SlimShady132
07-31-20, 06:18
I've had a lot of PMs from seemingly brand new or almost no post accounts. I have advised them to build up a reputation first. That said, I've very cautious about the level of newbie interest in the Norwalk location.Same here! Don't mess this up before I get to go guys!

NononJ2
08-02-20, 00:12
So I ended up finding the place. Like the previous user who visited said, it was $100 for the house and then tips for the masseuse. That being said, the minimum tip for anything extra (at least in my case) was $100.

For example, that means a barebones finish would be $200 total ($100 house + $100 tip).

It's pricey, but in all honesty I had a good experience. Good massage, both before and after the extra. The woman massaging me had a fun personality and was nice to converse with. She had a cute accent that I loved listening to. At request she'll even wear a mask while she massages you. It's something I welcome with the whole COVID-19 situation going on, but politely declined. The woman herself was a bit on the older and chubbier side, but that didn't turn me off. I do want to go back and see if there is a rotation of girls, possibly younger ones (at least when my wallet is a bit fatter).

Arkot1337
08-02-20, 07:05
Wait?

There's a euro message place now?

Can someone tell me where? I e never really been a fan of Asian.

Arkot1337
08-02-20, 07:10
Wait?

There's a euro message place now?

Can someone tell me where? I e never really been a fan of Asian.

ItsCuriosity
08-05-20, 22:20
So I ended up finding the place. Like the previous user who visited said, it was $100 for the house and then tips for the masseuse. That being said, the minimum tip for anything extra (at least in my case) was $100.

For example, that means a barebones finish would be $200 total ($100 house + $100 tip).

It's pricey, but in all honesty I had a good experience. Good massage, both before and after the extra. The woman massaging me had a fun personality and was nice to converse with. She had a cute accent that I loved listening to. At request she'll even wear a mask while she massages you. It's something I welcome with the whole COVID-19 situation going on, but politely declined. The woman herself was a bit on the older and chubbier side, but that didn't turn me off. I do want to go back and see if there is a rotation of girls, possibly younger ones (at least when my wallet is a bit fatter).I had a great similar experience, it will probably be a one time visit for me as they are definitely pricey and I can't imagine them being around for very long once word gets out, someone is bound to ruin it for everyone. Norwalk can't ever have nice things.

BagelDon
08-06-20, 18:57
New place in Norwalk. Opened 2 weeks ago. I visited yesterday and it's typical pricing for the Europeans. 100 house and usual bumps for extras. In talking with them, they should have a frequent rotation of ladies in their 20's. Obviously it's a challenge at times with the wallet but thank dog there's now some alternatives in the southwest part of the state.Can I get a pm?

ItsCuriosity
08-06-20, 22:02
Question, does anyone have any info on New Canaan Massage? I've been curious about this place for awhile. Thanks in advance.

Hapcj7
08-07-20, 08:28
Question, does anyone have any info on New Canaan Massage? I've been curious about this place for awhile. Thanks in advance.I was there 2-3 years ago. Back then, it was all standard with zero extras. A guy was running the front desk.

CYorke
08-08-20, 15:51
Ended up figuring out where it was on my own. Like previous posters said, it was 100 at door + 100 min. Not worth it. For a lot less you can get the same treatment elsewhere at an AMP and for a little more you could have better treatment with a better looking younger women with more to offer. I won't be back.

NononJ2
08-22-20, 18:08
So I ended up visiting the new Euro Massage in Norwalk and got some more details. I got the same woman as last time, Victoria, the older and slightly chubby one I mentioned. Turns out that the women there work on a rotation and come in on different days of the week. Victoria works weekends while the other girls come in Monday to Friday.

When I have the time and money, I'll try to visit on a weekday, see who I get.

ItsCuriosity
09-01-20, 20:36
Anyone been to Healthy Spa on New Canaan Ave next to DD? Curious if it's worth a visit. Thanks.

BustingFan
09-13-20, 23:49
Stopped by recently and saw Ana from Columbia. Said she's 28. Definitely a young body and very attractive with a really nice face. Easy to talk to but English is definitely a second language. Damage was 1+1 for HJ only which is steep. Extra 0. 5 for anything else and I just didn't have it. But I plan to go back for more of an investment. Chemistry were excellent and I think she really considered just giving more for no extra tip. But could just be that I was really into it LOL.

So I ended up visiting the new Euro Massage in Norwalk and got some more details. I got the same woman as last time, Victoria, the older and slightly chubby one I mentioned. Turns out that the women there work on a rotation and come in on different days of the week. Victoria works weekends while the other girls come in Monday to Friday.

When I have the time and money, I'll try to visit on a weekday, see who I get.

Jjags88
09-14-20, 10:48
Stopped by recently and saw Ana from Columbia. Said she's 28. Definitely a young body and very attractive with a really nice face. Easy to talk to but English is definitely a second language. Damage was 1+1 for HJ only which is steep. Extra 0. 5 for anything else and I just didn't have it. But I plan to go back for more of an investment. Chemistry were excellent and I think she really considered just giving more for no extra tip. But could just be that I was really into it LOL.So is it a euro and Latina spa?

NononJ2
09-14-20, 11:50
Stopped by recently and saw Ana from Columbia. Said she's 28. Definitely a young body and very attractive with a really nice face. Easy to talk to but English is definitely a second language. Damage was 1+1 for HJ only which is steep. Extra 0. 5 for anything else and I just didn't have it. But I plan to go back for more of an investment. Chemistry were excellent and I think she really considered just giving more for no extra tip. But could just be that I was really into it LOL.Columbia? Are you talking about the Columbian / Latina massage place in Stamford?

BustingFan
09-14-20, 17:04
Sorry for the confusion. This is the place that advertizes as the Euro spa. And the other girl there definitely looked European. But the girl I got said she was from Columbia and definitely spoke Spanish. Unexpected but fun.

Columbia? Are you talking about the Columbian / Latina massage place in Stamford?

NononJ2
09-15-20, 21:26
Sorry for the confusion. This is the place that advertizes as the Euro spa. And the other girl there definitely looked European. But the girl I got said she was from Columbia and definitely spoke Spanish. Unexpected but fun.Ah, I see. What day did you visit? The women are on a rotation, so I'd love to catch her there some time if possible.

BustingFan
09-19-20, 15:07
Ah, I see. What day did you visit? The women are on a rotation, so I'd love to catch her there some time if possible.It was a Friday. I didn't think to ask what other days she's there.

ItsCuriosity
10-02-20, 15:44
I am debating on whether to pull a trigger on going to Westport Massage on Westport ave, anyone been there?

BuzzKill7
10-06-20, 12:25
Ah, I see. What day did you visit? The women are on a rotation, so I'd love to catch her there some time if possible.Thinking to hit this place and trying 4 hands. How the cost would be? Thanks.

Mikal516
10-15-20, 16:55
I am debating on whether to pull a trigger on going to Westport Massage on Westport ave, anyone been there?Went there yesterday, no extra services offered. Left disappointed.

CtFlirt81
10-30-20, 11:55
Was wondering if anyone's dreamt about Busty MILF Massage (Seems to go between Fairfield and Westchester). Recently came across her and have to admit that she's peaked my interest.

NononJ2
11-22-20, 22:04
Heads up to anyone that's been to the Norwalk Euro Massage, I passed by the area the other day and saw a cop car in the parking lot behind the building. They might be onto this place soon.

Spa Spazz
11-23-20, 17:40
Heads up to anyone that's been to the Norwalk Euro Massage, I passed by the area the other day and saw a cop car in the parking lot behind the building. They might be onto this place soon.Or maybe attempting to extort a freebie.

RKFan58
12-11-20, 19:17
66X Main Street. Be careful out there guys.

KevinCostello
01-02-21, 16:04
Headed here after getting some info here. Punter wouldn't give me the digits but mentioned they post- texted and received the info on the spa which was not on main st and was secluded with no sign on door but in a commercial building. Got there at 6 pm they had texted two attendants but only one there. No TS and just straight to room- she was latina- probably brazilian based on posterior but it was so big and round it was likely enhanced. She was pretty enough and spoke english.

3 minutes in switched it up and offered a safe for everything but full service. She was in a rush, she told me her train was leaving soon so it wasnt the most relaxed or GF experience but wasnt terrible. She had rules and it was pretty clinical but not terrible. Whic equals good for Norwalk. House was 1 and tip was at least 1 depending.

Ajpjr20
02-08-21, 15:56
I haven't been to an AMP in a few years, any good ones around and open?

RKFan58
02-23-21, 20:30
I haven't been to an AMP in a few years, any good ones around and open?Not in Norwalk, but if you do some research you will find that there are a few left in the state.

SlingThatStuff
03-01-21, 15:04
Cool, can you PM the name of the place? Thanks in advance.Bro did you ever find out? Let me know! Thanks.

BustingFan
03-09-21, 18:24
I stopped by the Euro Norwalk place again recently and it was a worse experience. Prices are the same and this time I had enough for what I was looking for. Got a smoking hot provider (I think she said her name was Anna) but she was completely disinterested in everything. Everything covered after I specifically clarified BB which she claimed she misunderstood. I finished but left unhappy and will not be going back.

RKFan58
03-09-21, 21:57
Was wondering if anyone's dreamt about Busty MILF Massage (Seems to go between Fairfield and Westchester). Recently came across her and have to admit that she's peaked my interest.Go for it. She's has dozens of positive reviews.

Pcard
04-02-21, 12:08
Go for it. She's has dozens of positive reviews.Would like to find ad?

RKFan58
04-02-21, 12:25
Would like to find ad?Try tryst.link

Sn0903
04-18-21, 09:25
Good morning gentlemen, not from the area but wanted to share a bit of info on a dream I had a couple days ago in your area. I sometimes work jn the area so I tend to check out the talent from time to time. I reached out to the Europeans with the New Jersey area code. Decent experience but pricey. 1. 0 house and 2. 0 donation for covered FS and bj. Had a few extra bucks so figured what the hell. Decent time, had Julia who was very cute. Lithuanian with nice natural Ds. Even though she was hot with a smokin body, she was very mechanical. Massage was more of a rub and she did not allow mutual touching or reciprocation. It was a nice change from the trash on STG, but only in the sense of the quality of the girl, not the experience. I was really hoping to book some time at the other Euro spot in Stamford but this was the best I could find in short notice. Again not terrible but YMMV. Hope this helps anyone contemplating a visit.

Djp2020
04-18-21, 10:19
Good morning gentlemen, not from the area but wanted to share a bit of info on a dream I had a couple days ago in your area. I sometimes work jn the area so I tend to check out the talent from time to time. I reached out to the Europeans with the New Jersey area code. Decent experience but pricey. 1. 0 house and 2. 0 donation for covered FS and bj. Had a few extra bucks so figured what the hell. Decent time, had Julia who was very cute. Lithuanian with nice natural Ds. Even though she was hot with a smokin body, she was very mechanical. Massage was more of a rub and she did not allow mutual touching or reciprocation. It was a nice change from the trash on STG, but only in the sense of the quality of the girl, not the experience. I was really hoping to book some time at the other Euro spot in Stamford but this was the best I could find in short notice. Again not terrible but YMMV. Hope this helps anyone contemplating a visit.You have a link?

MetaDavids
06-13-21, 15:34
Good morning gentlemen, not from the area but wanted to share a bit of info on a dream I had a couple days ago in your area. I sometimes work jn the area so I tend to check out the talent from time to time. I reached out to the Europeans with the New Jersey area code. Decent experience but pricey. 1. 0 house and 2. 0 donation for covered FS and bj. Had a few extra bucks so figured what the hell. Decent time, had Julia who was very cute. Lithuanian with nice natural Ds. Even though she was hot with a smokin body, she was very mechanical. Massage was more of a rub and she did not allow mutual touching or reciprocation. It was a nice change from the trash on STG, but only in the sense of the quality of the girl, not the experience. I was really hoping to book some time at the other Euro spot in Stamford but this was the best I could find in short notice. Again not terrible but YMMV. Hope this helps anyone contemplating a visit.From what I understand it helps to develop a rapport with the girls. Something tells me with a little respect for these women through the process and making them feel comfortable with you as a client will go a LONG way.

Giants77
06-26-21, 10:52
So after reading reviews and getting info from a good friend who has been there I decided to make the trip. Scheduling was very easy and I asked for last appointment. Building is in a commercial area with no indication that there is a spa, which is a good thing. As for the bad, their location is in same building as another business / group gathering. When I arrived I saw Le in the parking lot where you usually park to enter and security personnel outside. As for the security I believe it was because of the event, but as for the LE from what my friend told me they always park there. Not sure if just a coincidence but that's what he said. So I go up and knock and get let in. One woman lets me in and inside I'm in a common area with 2 women basically staring at me sort of confused. I tell them my name and my scheduled appointment time and finally get introduced to the ladies and escorted into the room. House fee and tip was requested upon entering and was given. As other reviews have stated $$$ is total for house and tip. When I had asked the girl her name she said Mia but I told her I scheduled with Sheila based on the pictures that were sent. She seemed confused but I found her a little better looking so I decided to stay with her. She is maybe 5'6, blonde hair, nice frame, nice set of naturals, and decent ass. She said she was Ukranian. She said the girls are from Ukraine, Russia, or Kazakhstan and they come from NY. Fun begins with CBJ (My request but believe bbj is avail.) then onto FS multiple pos. Took direction well and no complaints and no rush. Ended up popping on those naturals. Then I decided for massage. Pretty decent with lotion used and hot towel afterwards to clean up. Only con is that although during the fun I wasn't rushed, while massaging she told me they had to close as it is 8:00. When I booked for last appointment and they told me 7:30 they should have told me they close at 8:00 or told be last appointment is at 7:00. That I didn't like especially for the $. Although place is nice, ladies are nice, I can't really see this place lasting especially in the town and location it is in. Funny thing is when I gave them a warning as LE is strict in Norwalk, she said that "why would they do anything they aren't doing anything wrong", LOL. She did also mention they had a place in Stamford that unfortunately closed. Overall decent, but for the price don't thing its worth it or don't think I will be returning. Also before it gets asked MSOG is not included. I might give it a try one more time and try giving the house and only. $ as a tip and see if the same service can be had. Good luck.

Giants77
07-01-21, 16:53
Drove by a couple hours ago while at work and noticed a few LE vehicles out front in front of building. Anyone have any info as to what happened or if they were at this location? Had intentions to scheduling with Jasmin but weird thing was no ring when I called the number and no response. Hopefully just a coincidence and le was doing their thing elsewhere.

Giants77
07-09-21, 13:09
So last night tried Norwalk Euro for what I will official call my last time visiting. Scheduled with Jasmine and although looks are nice service was very mechanical and rushed. Had little bit of attitude and felt as if she was high. So I was rushed and told they were closing but I had to dodge 2 other mongers coming in. I could here the woman ask if they had appointments and they said no. So basically this place isn't meant to be run with discretion and are willing to take anyone walking through the door. It looks like $ is all they care about and the more mongers come the more they make. I like a more discrete setting and not the type where you bump into others while entering or exiting. Also BTW there was le sitting on the edge of the parking lot again with direct view of who enters and exits the building. Although it is hit or miss with the ladies looks and service, the price point and the unexpected encounters with other mongers is not worth it. Def won't be returning. Good luck and stay safe.

ChadZ1212
07-09-21, 18:00
Unless I'm going to the wrong place. I have never had any problems with them. Always treated like a king. It's like they don't want me to leave.

So last night tried Norwalk Euro for what I will official call my last time visiting. Scheduled with Jasmine and although looks are nice service was very mechanical and rushed. Had little bit of attitude and felt as if she was high. So I was rushed and told they were closing but I had to dodge 2 other mongers coming in. I could here the woman ask if they had appointments and they said no. So basically this place isn't meant to be run with discretion and are willing to take anyone walking through the door. It looks like $ is all they care about and the more mongers come the more they make. I like a more discrete setting and not the type where you bump into others while entering or exiting. Also BTW there was le sitting on the edge of the parking lot again with direct view of who enters and exits the building. Although it is hit or miss with the ladies looks and service, the price point and the unexpected encounters with other mongers is not worth it. Def won't be returning. Good luck and stay safe.

Cannon Stack
09-18-21, 13:25
I searched but nothing returned. Anyone been? Erika is her name. Has a website. See it listed on rubmap. Thanks.

Yuk Phu
09-19-21, 11:20
I searched but nothing returned. Anyone been? Erika is her name. Has a website. See it listed on rubmap. Thanks.Supposedly she moved shop to Long Island. Either way, not worth it.

OfficeHo
09-19-21, 20:46
Norwalk is basically useless for AMPs nowadays, or basically any kind of mp. It really used to rock before the crackdown. Just reminiscing, but anybody remember how good we had it? Hott sun, Nirvana, executive, king, another on ct ave I can't remember name, but same owner as hott sun. All within a 2 minute drive from each other and all top quality full service. Probably another couple that I cannot remember. O well.

Trabic
09-21-21, 17:03
Norwalk is basically useless for AMPs nowadays, or basically any kind of mp. It really used to rock before the crackdown. Just reminiscing, but anybody remember how good we had it? Hott sun, Nirvana, executive, king, another on ct ave I can't remember name, but same owner as hott sun. All within a 2 minute drive from each other and all top quality full service. Probably another couple that I cannot remember. O well.Stamford was hopping at the same time, it was always a toss up for me between Nirvana and Four Seasons. Ichiban was pretty good too.

Alas, the days of 10 minute jaunt are gone. At least we still have Danbury.

OfficeHo
09-22-21, 18:46
Stamford was hopping at the same time, it was always a toss up for me between Nirvana and Four Seasons. Ichiban was pretty good too.

Alas, the days of 10 minute jaunt are gone. At least we still have Danbury.Ichiban! I was trying to remember the name of that place just yesterday. Was way down in sort of a basement like setting as I recall.

RKFan58
09-22-21, 20:18
Ichiban! I was trying to remember the name of that place just yesterday. Was way down in sort of a basement like setting as I recall.In the heart of downtown Stamford, on Summer Street across from the movie theaters. Swedish right around the corner. Amazing they stayed in business for so long.

LoveARub
10-28-21, 16:12
In the heart of downtown Stamford, on Summer Street across from the movie theaters. Swedish right around the corner. Amazing they stayed in business for so long.Was in there a few times. Kimberly with the massive naturals then moved to Executive in Norwalk. God how I miss those days.

RKFan58
10-28-21, 19:03
Was in there a few times. Kimberly with the massive naturals then moved to Executive in Norwalk. God how I miss those days.I had a 15 year affair with her. You should have seen her in her youth, less 50 pounds. First me her at the Black Rock spa, just past The Miller car dealership. She is one of he all time greats.

LoveARub
10-29-21, 14:16
I had a 15 year affair with her. You should have seen her in her youth, less 50 pounds. First me her at the Black Rock spa, just past The Miller car dealership. She is one of he all time greats.Paradise Garden Spa where I first met her. Lost track of her for awhile after that and ran into her the one time I went Ichiban. I loved every single pound of her. Agree on one of the all time greats.

MiguelGrau0716
02-08-22, 20:03
I saw Tina a couple of times in Healthy Spa at 9X new Canaan ave, massage was really good but no funny business but I got the sense that probably more could happen if I continue paying visits but not sure if will worth it, I mean she is good looking with mask on, nice tight body hints of something else could happen but it was almost at the end of both sessions so not sure if it will ever happen. She told me she works on Mondays at healthy spa on main st they have table shower so I may visit to see how that goes.

Any info about Tina or any other lady or maybe place in Norwalk? I know is not like 10 or 15 years ago which you have plenty of options in Norwalk, Fairfield and Bridgeport but who knows maybe those days come back some day.

RKFan58
03-22-22, 19:17
I saw Tina a couple of times in Healthy Spa at 9X new Canaan ave, massage was really good but no funny business but I got the sense that probably more could happen if I continue paying visits but not sure if will worth it, I mean she is good looking with mask on, nice tight body hints of something else could happen but it was almost at the end of both sessions so not sure if it will ever happen. She told me she works on Mondays at healthy spa on main st they have table shower so I may visit to see how that goes.

Any info about Tina or any other lady or maybe place in Norwalk? I know is not like 10 or 15 years ago which you have plenty of options in Norwalk, Fairfield and Bridgeport but who knows maybe those days come back some day.Don't bet on any sort of extras at either Healthy Spa. A few years back there was an attendant that I really fancied and after about my sixth visit came to the realization that no extras would be on the table, at least from her. Norwalk will shut them down if provoked.

Good luck.

MiguelGrau0716
03-26-22, 18:11
Stopped by last week to see my regular girl Tina but she wasn't there so I needed a massage so Helen was there. Older side probably 50's she asked what I wanted while facing down so I just said soft massage she did that, really nice and to my surprise on the flip she jerk me off without me asking about it, no touching allowed but the hand job was really nice. Damage was 60 house fee 50 tips she wanted 100 but that wasn't happening.

PutMeInCouch
05-09-22, 12:23
Any info on this place? Phone number seems to be used at other Euro locations.

https://bridgeport.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/norwalk-ct/9685370.html

https://www.manta.com/c/mkcdxq5/holistic-center

PutMeInCouch
05-09-22, 13:08
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-lily-spa-norwalk-ct-149581#rubmaps.

https://lilyspamassage.wixsite.com/06850

This seems like a pretty new spot, its in the next building to the right of Healthy Spa on New Canaan Ave, Maybe a month old? Anyone paid a visit?

Smakit
05-10-22, 16:17
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-lily-spa-norwalk-ct-149581#rubmaps.

https://lilyspamassage.wixsite.com/06850

This seems like a pretty new spot, its in the next building to the right of Healthy Spa on New Canaan Ave, Maybe a month old? Anyone paid a visit?4 reviews on rubmaps. Anyone with an account??

Cyandie
05-10-22, 18:06
4 reviews on rubmaps. Anyone with an account??I have a Premium account. Looks like just a rub and tug joint.

JoeMiami
06-08-22, 13:17
Any info on this place? Phone number seems to be used at other Euro locations.

https://bridgeport.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/norwalk-ct/9685370.html

https://www.manta.com/c/mkcdxq5/holistic-centerI have been to the one I Norwalk several times. Go on a Thursday and there is a short, very cute, young Ukrainian chic with jet black hair there. They are pricey you will walk out spending $3. If you ask them to send the pictures of girls that are working they usually will do so, or maybe that's because they have my number on file.

MiguelGrau0716
07-04-22, 22:27
Anyone knows what or where did Tina or Tiffany go? Tina was my to go girl I lost both their numbers but last time I called mms said they are on vacation so I tried Helen (I did a review on her) I called few times after that but "still on vacations " which probably means they are not longer working there. PM if you like. Any info would be appreciate it.

Ard6205
07-18-22, 17:05
I have been to the one I Norwalk several times. Go on a Thursday and there is a short, very cute, young Ukrainian chic with jet black hair there. They are pricey you will walk out spending $3. If you ask them to send the pictures of girls that are working they usually will do so, or maybe that's because they have my number on file.Tried calling but didn't have the best experience. Was told I could only schedule an appointment to come by and it would need to be a full hour. Asked if they'd send images of who's available to see if I'd even want to but was never sent. Decided to still drive over and give walk-in a try (think I saw someone say they sometimes allow). I walk up the stairs and don't see any signs indicating which suite was theirs so gave them a call. Asked which entrance or door was theirs and the person on the phone was annoyed I would come without an appointment. Said they're booked for the day and to come back the next day. Asked if they could still share which door was theirs so I could see who I'd even want to book with but was told no. Will give it another try some other day but has anyone else had experience here to let me know if worth booking?

Giants77
07-18-22, 22:26
Tried calling but didn't have the best experience. Was told I could only schedule an appointment to come by and it would need to be a full hour. Asked if they'd send images of who's available to see if I'd even want to but was never sent. Decided to still drive over and give walk-in a try (think I saw someone say they sometimes allow). I walk up the stairs and don't see any signs indicating which suite was theirs so gave them a call. Asked which entrance or door was theirs and the person on the phone was annoyed I would come without an appointment. Said they're booked for the day and to come back the next day. Asked if they could still share which door was theirs so I could see who I'd even want to book with but was told no. Will give it another try some other day but has anyone else had experience here to let me know if worth booking?The pictures of the girls working that they send you are all fake. They are suppose to be a representation of what the girl looks like, which is always not even close. They don't allow hh only hr. Hr is 100 and girls expect 200 for FS. Once you have finished you are out the door. All depends on which girl you get but most don't have great attitude. Looks can vary. If you don't mind spending the $ for qv while its suppose to be an hr the. Give it a shot. And BTW, once you enter that building place is on the right once you go up a few steps. Straight ahead and you are going to a church. Good luck and report your experience if you decide to go.

ChadZ1212
07-19-22, 13:11
I must be missing something. Never had a problem scheduling time. Always sent accurate photos. Usually have someone new weekly.

Of course the pictures are fake, that's industry standard. Do you guys expect owners to update web-sites daily just to please you. I know of 2, 3 MP's that change pictures monthly. Whatever.

Call right now, tell her you plan to arrive at 7 tonight. Your next post is about the good time you had. Good luck.

CZ / P.

Tried calling but didn't have the best experience. Was told I could only schedule an appointment to come by and it would need to be a full hour. Asked if they'd send images of who's available to see if I'd even want to but was never sent. Decided to still drive over and give walk-in a try (think I saw someone say they sometimes allow). I walk up the stairs and don't see any signs indicating which suite was theirs so gave them a call. Asked which entrance or door was theirs and the person on the phone was annoyed I would come without an appointment. Said they're booked for the day and to come back the next day. Asked if they could still share which door was theirs so I could see who I'd even want to book with but was told no. Will give it another try some other day but has anyone else had experience here to let me know if worth booking?

RKFan58
10-20-22, 21:20
Healthy Spa on Main Street and Lily Spa on New Canaan Avenue raided.

Mighty Spearsman
10-21-22, 17:21
Healthy Spa on Main Street and Lily Spa on New Canaan Avenue raided.The Hartford Courant article about the raids has been posted in the "News and Media Reports" page of the Norwalk board.

ItsCuriosity
10-22-22, 08:56
I knew about Lily Spa by didn't know about that Healty Spa operated like that, wow!

Healthy Spa on Main Street and Lily Spa on New Canaan Avenue raided.

RKFan58
10-23-22, 14:13
I knew about Lily Spa by didn't know about that Healty Spa operated like that, wow!I was infatuated with a sexy attendant at Healthy few years back. After my sixth visit, I gave up, never receiving more than a massage. Maybe she thought I was LE.

They were busted not long after their initial opening, maybe 10 years ago.

Norwalk has been the most pro-active town in monitoring the parlors for a long time.

DonnnyBravo
12-11-22, 16:57
So finally pulled the trigger on this. Last few times they were booked.

Text was told Alina and Helen avail. Asked for pics but was told never met them. Asked for blondes but told none. Told 1 hr slots only and price plus donation (in all caps). I arrived and met Alina. She had to stop and think of her "name" for a moment. She was cute and slim. Maybe upper 20's lower 30's from Rus. Kept asking if I had been there before or a place similar. Then asked if I knew the min tip. She started with a very light touch back rub and legs. Flipped and she asked what we were going to do next. She slowly took her clothes off in front of mirror. Then she would barely let me do anything. Cover on immediately after she dropped her clothes even though I wasn't ready. Covered everything I couldn't do with her hands. Finished in the bag and left. She had a nice soft body under those clothes but that was it. I wasn't rushed and got most of the hr. I prob won't be back.

ChadZ1212
12-23-22, 13:19
Gents,

As the leader of the Hartford Sex Parlor Forum. I would like to invite all members to one of Hartford's Sex Parlors in 2023. We have Asians, Puerto Ricans, AA's. Tight pussy, Bare, CIP, Nuru, Screamers, HJ's at nail salons. Everyone is welcome to partake, it's a good time. Looking forward to hearing about your experience.

I like to wish you all, Merry Christmas.

This is Chad.

Arctic Fox
12-27-22, 14:38
Been attending a few local spots for a while now. Thought I would share some of my experiences.

Euro is probably my go to at this point, safe and clean. If you go on a Thursday you'll be met by a short, long black haired girl, 9/10. The only thing about it, as most other euro places, is $$.

Don't really trust AMP's in this area, usually go further north. Lily spa is alright, and SN has great reviews, haven't actually gone.

Been trying to get a hold of Scratch to try them out but to no avail. They still around?

A. Fox.

Smakit
02-08-23, 15:32
Been attending a few local spots for a while now. Thought I would share some of my experiences.

Euro is probably my go to at this point, safe and clean. If you go on a Thursday you'll be met by a short, long black haired girl, 9/10. The only thing about it, as most other euro places, is $$.

Don't really trust AMP's in this area, usually go further north. Lily spa is alright, and SN has great reviews, haven't actually gone.

Been trying to get a hold of Scratch to try them out but to no avail. They still around?

A. Fox.Been trying Euro for the last week. They get back to me and have said they are closed for renovations. Anyone have any insight?

I still can't get Scratch to call me back or reply to my texts. Frustrating.

Ard6205
02-09-23, 10:05
Been trying Euro for the last week. They get back to me and have said they are closed for renovations. Anyone have any insight?

I still can't get Scratch to call me back or reply to my texts. Frustrating.I've been having the same issues. Say they're going through renovations and to call back in a few weeks but this was 2 months or so ago.

Haven't tried out scratch (at least I don't think I have), but can't find their listings anywhere.

Smakit
03-15-23, 12:46
I've been having the same issues. Say they're going through renovations and to call back in a few weeks but this was 2 months or so ago.

Haven't tried out scratch (at least I don't think I have), but can't find their listings anywhere.The number I had is now disconnected. Are these guys dunzo in Norwalk?

Fun Karu
04-17-23, 14:52
The number I had is now disconnected. Are these guys dunzo in Norwalk?Echoing the ask. I have a number ending 170. Not working anymore. Can someone PM a working number. Thanks!.

Virgil00
04-19-23, 11:58
Echoing the ask. I have a number ending 170. Not working anymore. Can someone PM a working number. Thanks!.They are back in business I think for a couple of weeks at least. Got an unsolicited text with a list of girls working from a 201 area code. Have not been so can't speak to the talent.

PutMeInCouch
05-05-23, 09:45
They are back in business I think for a couple of weeks at least. Got an unsolicited text with a list of girls working from a 201 area code. Have not been so can't speak to the talent.There is a new posting on BedPage so I texted, there was no reply. Seeing that someone reported the number as disconnected I called and it rang for a while and went to voicemail, so I think the number is a working number; maybe they are having supply chain issues, LOL.

https://bridgeport.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/connecticut/22988404.html

Cyandie
05-06-23, 13:14
Echoing the ask. I have a number ending 170. Not working anymore. Can someone PM a working number. Thanks!.I'd like to request the same, much appreciated in advance.

Giants77
05-07-23, 21:15
I'd like to request the same, much appreciated in advance.Yes they still have the same number they always had. They might not respond if you are using a burner / app number. Supposedly they have a way to search or check to see if that is the case. Not sure but keep trying, my first time I didn't even call I just sent a text. The usual is $ for house and $$ for tip which keeps me away. Yes some of the ladies are lookers but the price is out of range for me. Crazy thing is I remember one of the ladies telling me guys would go on their lunch break in and out. To me giving $$$ for qv or hh is crazy but god bless the guys who can do it. I wonder if they maybe are regulars with the ladies they see and get offered a discount.

PutMeInCouch
05-22-23, 19:15
Yes they still have the same number they always had. They might not respond if you are using a burner / app number. Supposedly they have a way to search or check to see if that is the case. Not sure but keep trying, my first time I didn't even call I just sent a text. The usual is $ for house and $$ for tip which keeps me away. Yes some of the ladies are lookers but the price is out of range for me. Crazy thing is I remember one of the ladies telling me guys would go on their lunch break in and out. To me giving $$$ for qv or hh is crazy but god bless the guys who can do it. I wonder if they maybe are regulars with the ladies they see and get offered a discount.Not replying to burner or app numbers is an unusual marketing strategy for their business, oh well, $$$ is outside my value estimate. Here is a recent ad that they posted a comment to, the comment is the girls picture who worked Saturday.

https://us-bridgeport.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/connecticut/22998013.html

Virgil00
06-02-23, 12:14
Had a chance to see Liya at Norwalk Euro. Fake pics, she is your average GND, attractive a 7 face and body with Large C up top. CBJ and FS multiple positions I'd repeat. Think that with repeat visits. Service may get better.

Smakit
08-22-23, 14:42
Haven't seen any reports on this place here? Can't imagine it is what most of us are looking for. Can it be?

The location is god awful for mongering if you are from the area.

https://us-bridgeport.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/24-danbury-rd-wilton-ct-06897/23056670.html

CosmoBlue
09-25-23, 18:58
Haven't seen any reports on this place here? Can't imagine it is what most of us are looking for. Can it be?

https://us-bridgeport.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/24-danbury-rd-wilton-ct-06897/23056670.htmlI've seen the Ad girls on 5-6 other Spas-Really doesn't mean much as all the ads have fake girls.

LoveARub
09-26-23, 10:00

https://us-bridgeport.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/24-danbury-rd-wilton-ct-06897/23056670.htmlWilton would have to be legit. I loved the old days in Norwalk. It was like living a dream compared to now.

Yuk Phu
10-15-23, 15:34
Anyone getting responses from them? I've texted on different days but silence. Been there enough they should know my number.

ChadZ1212
10-17-23, 15:07
Haven't had any issues with response.

Chad.

Anyone getting responses from them? I've texted on different days but silence. Been there enough they should know my number.

Yuk Phu
10-17-23, 19:11
Haven't had any issues with response.

Chad.Thanks. Frustrating and sad as I was the first to post about their existence. Their loss given there's Ridgefield, Scratch, some options in Danbury and a special, very UTR spot in Greenwich.

MammaryGlands
12-08-23, 17:34
Wanted to kill some time, this place was nearby, decided to check it out. Parking is kind of exposed, also next to the usually busy Little Pub. Take that as you will. When I entered, there was the MMS at the desk and I could hear another woman in the back. Asked for HH, MMS led me to the massage room. Didn't have a chance to look around but the overall place seems very small, I'm sure there are only 2 or 3 rooms. After waiting a few minutes, who would return but MMS herself. Honestly, I was expecting the other woman to come, but maybe she was with someone else. Anyways, the MMS wasn't unattractive by any means, but nothing to write home about. Just picture the average middle aged Asian woman. She did give a pretty kick-ass massage, got really deep in my shoulders and back. On the flip, however, is where it kinda got weird. She was like "you want?" and I was like yeah and she was like "you do. " I. E. DIY. I responded with "you do?" and we had the back and forth for a few seconds, before she relented and give a half-efforted HJ. I asked if I could touch and she said "no sorry, would be too expensive. " I think because I'm on the younger side she completely wrote me off?? Anyways after a mediocre finish I handed her the tip ($40.) She said ok good. Come back next time for better. " and she handed me a water. Don't think I'll be returning for the HE, but the massage itself was pretty good. Maybe if I called ahead I could get the non-MMS, but I don't feel motivated enough to try.

TwinSnow99
12-19-23, 22:56
Healthy Spa on Main Street and Lily Spa on New Canaan Avenue raided.https://connecticut.news12.com/ny-woman-charged-with-prostitution-in-norwalk

OfficeHo
12-23-23, 05:53
https://connecticut.news12.com/ny-woman-charged-with-prostitution-in-norwalkOk. They were arrested for prostitution, right? But exactly what sort of service were they providing? Was it just an are and T place or did they provide FS?

EChair
12-23-23, 10:49
Thanks. Frustrating and sad as I was the first to post about their existence. Their loss given there's Ridgefield, Scratch, some options in Danbury and a special, very UTR spot in Greenwich.Greetings!

Is the place in Greenwich so UTR that you can't provide any details or experiences? I understand if that is the case.

Stay safe.

E.

Yuk Phu
12-23-23, 14:05
Greetings!

Is the place in Greenwich so UTR that you can't provide any details or experiences? I understand if that is the case.

Stay safe.

E.I don't have permission to share digits. Enough said.

OfficeHo
12-24-23, 08:18
https://connecticut.news12.com/ny-woman-charged-with-prostitution-in-norwalkDrove by the place yesterday. It was still open.

Smakit
02-02-24, 17:26
Someone has had to check this place out?

https://us-bridgeport.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/50-water-st-norwalk-ct-06854/23155309.html

OfficeHo
02-03-24, 07:31
Someone has had to check this place out?

https://us-bridgeport.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/50-water-st-norwalk-ct-06854/23155309.htmlGive it a try. We will be waiting for your report.

Smakit
02-03-24, 07:48
Give it a try. We will be waiting for your report.You mean my police report? LOL.

Norwalk scares the heck out of me. I will not be TOFTT, sorry.

OfficeHo
02-04-24, 05:52
You mean my police report? LOL.

Norwalk scares the heck out of me. I will not be TOFTT, sorry.Hunters and followers. Hunters stop helping followers when the followers only take from the hunters.

PlanetEarth
02-04-24, 16:24
TOFTT once in awhile and give back to our community.

Hunters and followers. Hunters stop helping followers when the followers only take from the hunters.

OfficeHo
02-04-24, 17:13
TOFTT once in awhile and give back to our community.Exactly.

Exactly.

Misc23
02-13-24, 15:05

Norwalk scares the heck out of me. I will not be TOFTT, sorry.If norwalk scares you why bother asking. I wouldn't go to Norwalk either. Plenty of other towns. Check out a place and give back.

Jason1910
02-15-24, 22:25

Norwalk scares the heck out of me. I will not be TOFTT, sorry.Dude it's got an address listed right there. It's a walk in. Just show up and see what's on offer.

Ard6205
02-18-24, 09:59
Does anyone know if this place is still open?

Always hard to find their ad but I think I have their number saved somewhere.

Want to stop by but remembered their constant "renovations over the phone they'd mention when trying to set time up.

Yuk Phu
02-18-24, 17:43
Does anyone know if this place is still open?

Always hard to find their ad but I think I have their number saved somewhere.

Want to stop by but remembered their constant "renovations over the phone they'd mention when trying to set time up.No response from them in months.

Boliveira
02-18-24, 20:48
Give it a try. We will be waiting for your report.Hey guys I'm new here been a lurker for a while but created an account to let yall know its just a normal AMP no HE or FS unfortunately, massage is good and cheap tho ¯\12484_.

-B.

ChadZ1212
02-19-24, 06:02
Absolutely,

They decided to go in a different direction. Best In Connecticut. I gave out the number to trusted members. Always glad to help. Go enjoy.

Chad.

No response from them in months.

Misc23
02-19-24, 20:50
Went on Friday after work. Crappy hours so this worked best. Very dated inside, on par with Nice shltn. Got Tina. Early 40's, very friendly, thin and cute, excellent massage. Did the thing where she sits on you back and pulls your shoulders off the table. Kinda like a sexy Iron Sheik giving you an enjoyable camel clutch! Hot stones, really nice. When it was time to flip didn't rush right to it. Little chest rub, then took my hand and tried to get me to do it. After kissing her neck and rubbing her kitty she got some oil and got to business. Didn't ask how much which I appreciated. Definitely will repeat. . 6 and. 6 for the excellent service.

Boliveira
02-22-24, 02:35
Went on Friday after work. Crappy hours so this worked best. Very dated inside, on par with Nice shltn. Got Tina. Early 40's, very friendly, thin and cute, excellent massage. Did the thing where she sits on you back and pulls your shoulders off the table. Kinda like a sexy Iron Sheik giving you an enjoyable camel clutch! Hot stones, really nice. When it was time to flip didn't rush right to it. Little chest rub, then took my hand and tried to get me to do it. After kissing her neck and rubbing her kitty she got some oil and got to business. Didn't ask how much which I appreciated. Definitely will repeat. . 6 and. 6 for the excellent service.Went there yesterday to try it out its the one close to kings hwy right? They said a Tina doesn't work there massage was cheap and good service but that's ab it, I'm rather new to these things but I swear to god every place I go they never offer idk if I'm doing this right:/ would someone be willing to help me get started on this hobby?

-B.

PutMeInCouch
02-22-24, 19:09
Hey guys I'm new here been a lurker for a while but created an account to let yall know its just a normal AMP no HE or FS unfortunately, massage is good and cheap tho \12484_.

-B.Very bogus that they advertise on Bedpage with a lot of FS places. I knew it was a lost cause when I saw a dude down the hall, a Chinese male who was a masseur. I was guided in his direction and was like, NO get a girl. She was nice but no touching at all. Worst part the massage was Meh. The oil is scented, WTF do they not know their customer base. ? That's about all there is to tell.

PutMeInCouch
02-22-24, 19:33
Went there yesterday to try it out its the one close to kings hwy right? They said a Tina doesn't work there massage was cheap and good service but that's ab it, I'm rather new to these things but I swear to god every place I go they never offer idk if I'm doing this right:/ would someone be willing to help me get started on this hobby?

-B.Check your messages.

Boliveira
02-26-24, 06:26
Very bogus that they advertise on Bedpage with a lot of FS places. I knew it was a lost cause when I saw a dude down the hall, a Chinese male who was a masseur. I was guided in his direction and was like, NO get a girl. She was nice but no touching at all. Worst part the massage was Meh. The oil is scented, WTF do they not know their customer base. ? That's about all there is to tell.Yeah the dude in the entrance was an instant turnoff when I went there I called before and after I saw the dude I tried to just forget ab it, the girl I called ended up calling me back asking where was I and I said I wasn't interested anymore, she offered me a HE saying "come here the man is just the boss he doesn't know" and I said f it since it was only 40 $ but when I got the massage she didn't give any signs and I even asked ab the offer and she said I could try with another masseuse but not with her, as if I'm coming back there LOL and yeah the scented oil gave me a bit of trouble coming back home but not worrying it was just annoying to deal with.