PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Jimmyfck2003
07-31-10, 09:59
Have not been here in quite a while. I had nothung to do Friday night so I figured I would stop in and check things out. They have done a major upgrade in talent. There had to be at least 15 girls there and for the most part they were all pretty hot. There was definitely something for everyone no matter what your tastes are. I met a young black girl named Monique. She had one of the tightest bodies I have seen with real nice natural Ds. I had a lot of fun with her in the LD area. I will definitely see her again.

Billybear164
08-06-10, 08:59
Spent the afternoon at KC yesterday and set up the most incredible Take out session ever. Girls here love to party and once you get to know them they will do Take out. I have to tell you they are hot. Licked some pussy in the back room with a wonderful spinner white chick. Tasted great and then hit it relentlessy after she got out all for bar bill 140, and extra tip of 100 for the TO. Awesome will def repeat.

Zippy2853
08-08-10, 13:21
Name...looks.... ?

Broad Palette
01-31-11, 19:31
Met a new girl at KC the other day who looked good but I couldn't stick around at the time. She was a chunbby white girl with neck-length blonde hair named Chloe. Anyone checked her out yet? If so, does she do extras and / or take out?

Windshield
02-24-11, 09:15
I was very disappointed in Hollywood on Route 10 a couple days ago, girls seemed more interested in texting. Then saw the postings about KC. Where is it?

Willy O
02-24-11, 11:14
I was very disappointed in Hollywood on Route 10 a couple days ago, girls seemed more interested in texting. Then saw the postings about KC. Where is it?It is right on the Berlin Pike and I believe it is actually in Newington. Same as the Gentlemans Club. None of the clubs in that area, at least in my opinion, are worth it. A half hour drive or less in just about every direction will get you to better places.

Jimmyfck2003
03-01-11, 12:47
Went to CF on Friday. Not really expecting much. Hung around for a little while and turned down several request for dances. I just about to leave when's hot Brazillian took the stage. I threw up a couple of bucks. She cane over and stuck some real nice naturals in my face. I decided to do a dance with her. One dance turned into three. The moat amazing time I have had doing a dance. Now to the good part. I asked about take out and was told yes. This is the first time I have ever gotten that answer there. We met on Monday and had a great time. Very reasonable rates. Can't wait to do again.

J Pappa
04-15-11, 05:23
I just got my second phone number for takeout here but the first number never panned out. I think the first gives out her number hoping to drain you when you are there. This second girls leaving for vacation soon and wants to meet up in May, can't come soon enough. Now I am wondering which girl the report is on from March from Jimmy, would love to know $ and which Brazilian. Pm if you want to swap info

Wolfman Jack
04-16-11, 07:25
I just got my second phone number for takeout here but the first number never panned out. I think the first gives out her number hoping to drain you when you are there. This second girls leaving for vacation soon and wants to meet up in May, can't come soon enough. Now I am wondering which girl the report is on from March from Jimmy, would love to know $ and which Brazilian. Pm if you want to swap infoReally pretty blonde with naturals and cute smile?

BTW, don't waste your time with the really pretty younger brunette who wears the thigh-high socks, and sometimes pretends she has an english / british accent. She's a whackjob. Gives a great lapdance though.

Also stopped into KC yesterday afternoon, besides the hot bartender that dances at other clubs, complete waste of time. Some big fat girl that I believe dances there was celebrating her birthday with her fugly friends, and was completely obnoxious and annoying. If she was good looking, maybe it could've been a little tolerable.

Craven Morehed
04-16-11, 19:22
BTW, don't waste your time with the really pretty younger brunette who wears the thigh-high socks, and sometimes pretends she has an english / british accent. She's a whackjob. Gives a great lapdance though.

LOL True that

J Pappa
04-24-11, 23:39
Really pretty blonde with naturals and cute smile?

Also stopped into KC yesterday afternoon, besides the hot bartender that dances at other clubs, complete waste of time. Some big fat girl that I believe dances there was celebrating her birthday with her fugly friends, and was completely obnoxious and annoying. If she was good looking, maybe it could've been a little tolerable. It wasn't a blonde but I think I have seen that one there you are talking about. I stopped at KC yesterday afternoon and was suprised that there was only one girl working, kind of nasty looking too. I've never had much luck with this club and don't really like the set up. As said before much better clubs within a half hour.

Nfamous
09-11-11, 19:13
Is Valentino's open for business?

I have seen them on some strip club sites but never been there.

I believe its listed as being in Middletown.

Morany
09-12-11, 15:01
If Valentinos is still open don't waste your time. Busted up chicks and a nasty owner that sits at the bar smoking. Anywhere would be better.

Rock N Roll
09-12-11, 23:28
Is Valentino's open for business?

I have seen them on some strip club sites but never been there.

I believe its listed as being in Middletown.It's closed. Has been for over a year.

Nfamous
09-20-11, 11:33
It's closed. Has been for over a year.Thanks for that, I keep seeing it as open on some of the online sites.

Rmagrei17
01-12-12, 19:49
Crappy day out so I traveled to meet a friend on the tpke and after a lunch at hooters, we decided to check out centerfolds. We arrived at around 1pm and there was only a 3 girl rotation, all of which had really decent bodies. I sat down and threw a few bucks to a brazilian named Alex or Alexis who captured my attention because I have a huge thing for brazilian woman. I ended up going to the back for a 3 song lap dance that was one of best I have ever had, plenty of roaming througout. After almost cumming in my pants, I asked if she was available for take out, in which she promptly said no. I thanked her anyway and I was on my way home.

BigScotty1
09-10-12, 02:01
So I was out with a co worker, also a close friend. He was taking me out to celebrate that I got a new job. So we went to a dance club scoped out some talent had some drinks and left. Then he decided That we should go to the stripclub. Centerfolds wasn't that far. We went in, parking lot was packed! Paid the 7$ cover, grab some beers and headed to the stage area. Alot of girls working Friday night, probably 7 or 8 girls, all white. My buddy throws a couple of bucks up on the railing to get the attention of the girl on stage. She was a spinner, most of them were that night. Didn't get any action, my friend did. 25 for 2. 5 songs.

I headed back Sunday night since none of my fav providers were picking up the phone. Paid the cover5$. The place was pretty much deserted. Sat At the stage. 4 girls were working, and a Hispanic looking girl wAs on stage. She came over to me, she said her name was electra (actually had light up heels on) and she gAve me a good show, she bent over the railing and her head was really in my crotch. Electra has a nice body, small tits but her looks make up for it. She went over to some other customers as I grabbed a drink at the bar. After she was done dancing she came over to me. We chatted, got friendly til she had to go up stage Again and I watched. Electra told me that shes white, black, and some native american. She was drunk but enough to have a good conversation and some touching.She got off stage again to give a private dance to someone else I missed the chance because we really were connecting. Next was a curvy blonde Melinda. Nice tits and round ass she gave a good show, she chatted and left to tend to other customers. She came back and requested a private dance. Went to the LD area and basically got to third base with her. Roaming allowed And the bouncer doesn't really pay attention so anything can go. She asked if I like it rough, she was really into it. It was almost close so we said good bye and she would love to see me again. Next time I go, I'll look for digits.

BigScotty1
09-26-12, 20:04
I went to C-folds on the Berlin strip I think it was my fourth time here. It was dead since it was a Monday night. About 5-6 girls on rotation, the packers game was on the big screen but I wasn't interested in watching Rogers throwing passes to the Seahawks. I buy a beer and one girl comes over to me cute girl with some curves and large C's sits next to me. Gia is the name. We talk a bit, she probably was bored and wanted a dance. Some guy comes over and ask her for a dance. She gets up and leaves. I go over to the stage and some young blonde with a round ass is dancing. I didn't talk to her that night. I did see my girl electra from the my second trip to this club. Even though she was on the other side of the stage she meets my eye And smiles at me. She doesn't come over right away, and when she did come over she rubs my head with her hand to tease me and goes over to some other guys to chat with them. She leaves them and comes back to me, we caught up and talked for about 20 minutes and I said she disappeared on last time and I wanted a dance from her. Well she made some excuse and i said this time your giving me one. We walk over to the LD area and sit at the chair near the back exit. There are two seats with a wall in between them. She looks taller in her heels but strips down, without heels she's about 5'4'-5'. She also is tinier compared alot of the girls with some meat on them. Her tits are small be's but I liked that her nipples were erect. Electra starts to grind on me and I my cock starts to get hard. She can tell that I'm big through my pants and ask if I can move that thing. I answered I think so, she asked me I fantasize about fucking her and I said yes. She then went on to tell me that she was is now sine. She was a little horny at this point and she reached in my pants and maneuvered it so she could give me a hand job. She was surprised with how big I was and she continued to grind herself on my cock. I did alot of roaming, we both kissed, I'm sure that if there was some privacy it would have been some FS. I think we were through two songs when she asked if I wanted to continue, and I said I only had enough on me for two songs. She gets off me and stands up and dresses up again. I Wait for her and then we walk back to the stage area and chat some more. We joke about everything including how most of the white guys that go in there tend to go for the girls with meat on them and her name comes up for her last set of the night. She didn't feel like going up, which we also joke about and she goes up and dances. There was two other guys sitting by the stage with their tips ready but spends quite a bit of time dancing in front of me. After she was finished she got off stage and the club started to close. I left and went home thinking about her.

Thetsm
01-20-13, 15:07
I have not been to Centerfolks in awhile so stopped by last week while traveling from New Haven up to the Hartford area. It is fairly conveniently located just off I-91 on the Berlin Turnpike. In general, I like Centerfolds as a nice bar where there are pretty dancers who are very friendly. It makes a good rest stop when traveling along the Hartford / NH corridor. Thursday night cover was $6 and my diet coke was $4. Everyone here is really friendly and I struck up some conversations at the bar with a couple of the guys, which I usually don't do when I am by myself. The bar staff is really hot and the young server was a nice bit of eye candy in her mini-skirt and cropped top. There were about 8 dancers on. Consistent in looks in the 6-8 range, mostly white and hispanics. Good topless stage shows from all of them. LDs cost only $20 per and there is a good deal of two-way action despite the LD area being so exposed. Shout out to Daisy who was a very friendly chick who gave some nice dances. All in all, it is not a RI club but it is friendly, the gals are cute, and you can get a good grind.

Joe Zog
08-07-13, 10:55
Now that my local go-to place has closed, (Kahoot's, E Htfrd) I wanted to check out the next closest place to me.

I hadn't been to Centerfolds in years but was heading up the pike late afternoon on Tuesday and decided to stop in and check it out.

It was about 6pm. No cover yet. $4 drafts. Nice baked chicken and potato, free buffet.

Place was pretty quiet except for about 6 regulars at the bar, hanging with a few of the dancers who may have been leaving at the shift change.

Talent on stage was adequate, they rotated the dancer, (yes, only one on stage) every 2-3 songs. But there was barely anyone at the stage to watch the girls. It looked like there were 4-6 girls there. Most seemed young, skinny, small boobage.

M9999
01-19-15, 15:44
I hadn't been to centerfolds in ages and decided to stop down when I was in the area and see if anything has changed.

Still same open lap dance area with same crummy seats. Price is still $20 a dance.

Was pleasantly surprised to see Sophia was still there. Spending time with her is always fun. Most of the other sweet daytime Brazilian and South American girls are gone.

Had a couple new girls but no one that really excited me.

Finished my drink and left.

Now that my local go-to place has closed, (Kahoot's, E Htfrd) I wanted to check out the next closest place to me.

I hadn't been to Centerfolds in years but was heading up the pike late afternoon on Tuesday and decided to stop in and check it out.

It was about 6pm. No cover yet. $4 drafts. Nice baked chicken and potato, free buffet.

Place was pretty quiet except for about 6 regulars at the bar, hanging with a few of the dancers who may have been leaving at the shift change.

Talent on stage was adequate, they rotated the dancer, (yes, only one on stage) every 2-3 songs. But there was barely anyone at the stage to watch the girls. It looked like there were 4-6 girls there. Most seemed young, skinny, small boobage.

BlueParrot
02-28-15, 12:57
Stopped by Centerfolds recently after a long hiatus from the place.

The last time I was there I frequented Amanda. An amazing Brazilian stripper that ended up going up to EB.

She was one of a few Brazilian gems but Amanda was my favorite as her titties were natural and her English was not too bad.

But this last time I stopped by, there were NO Brazilian ladies at all. Pretty sad about that. About 4-5 white women with the best looking being about a 5.

Left pretty quickly after having a quick beer. Was not approached once by any of the ladies despite the place being dead.

Was this just a bad day for me? Where are all the Latinas?

HCanyon9999
05-14-15, 13:17
Swung by Centerfolds last night after getting ignored at Mr. Happy's in WB.

There were 8 girls ranging from 5 - 9. One Latina (7), the rest white.

Had a very nice lap dance from Eden (8), hot little brunette with some nice bolt on horsepower. Fun enough to chat with, though not exactly why I was there. Was more interested in "bring me a beer, now stop talking and rub my dick. " She allowed a lot of groping but she didn't grind worth a shit. No hand action.

Much better lap dance from Eve (9+), tall athletic brunette with A's. Very pretty, energetic, and allowed good roaming.

For some reason I like a beer more with a naked woman in my lap.

The place isn't set up for extras, and I nobody working last night was offering takeout.

-HC.

J Pappa
11-25-15, 09:15
I was up in the area so I decided to stop at Centerfolds but only three girls were working and the talent wasn't that great. The large blonde that has been there a while who I really think use to be a dude, a possibly Dominican girl with not that great of a body and another white girl who would get on stage but not really dance so no one would go to the stage. I miss Sophia, use to see her before she moved and always left happy.

Atticusct
09-03-16, 04:21
After a long day of driving up the Eastern Seaboard, I find myself stopping by the most peculiar places on the Berlin Turnpike. Situated between Notels and Extended Stays, I happen upon Centerfolds. In my younger years, I would regularly celebrate in the shit-show that was Kitchen's Caf by Club 2001. Now that I'm older, wiser and Kitchen's has been bulldozed. I am on the lookout for a place in Connecticut that meets my Vegas expectations.

High-impact, full-contact with a smile, all for $20. That's it. I live and breath these places, each dicey joint chock-full of broken dreams. "I'm only doing this through school" to "I really need the money" turns into a fast-forward of when she's forty-seven, wondering how she got here. Centerfolds could be this place, however not on this night. Tonight, a Friday night, it was full of talent. From skinny to muffin-top, 90% were under thirty and working hard for your currency! For a place as long in the tooth as Centerfolds in Newington, that's as good as it gets!

The day and drive was long to get here, so the Oasis before me was more of a sight for sore eyes. Stumbling in, I pay the doorman $10 to walk inside for the privilege to buy Yuengling and oogle the half-naked nymphs before me. A busy bar of male 20 to 50 somethings is in front of me, wrapping around the bar containing two young girls, M&M, who tag-team bar service to their patrons. One of the M's quickly asks what I want, serving my Makers and Ginger for $7. 00. Familiar with Vegas prices, I almost fall out of my bar stool, wondering where I am! Then, quickly coming too from my stupor, remember this is Connecticut! No one in the right mind would pay the ridiculous prices the chump tourists are expected to pay!

Skeptical, the girls watch you to see if you make the first move. In Vegas, I would have been swooped on, doomed to the first hussy who landed in my lap. Not in a Connecticut strip-joint. They watch and see how you treat the bartenders. Do you tip on stage? Do you order more than one drink? Do you smile like a copy? All these questions were eventually answered for a pretty mid-twenties brunette. Carefully testing the waters, she leaned in and chatted me up. After a few cocktails, I took her into the well-lit VIP room for a few dances. To my surprise, nobody minded that I sucked on her nipples or fondled her ass. The bouncers were there when the girls asked for help, that was all. Mileage was high, but no lines were crossed. The effort put in was worth a tip, which kept me in her good graces the entire night.

After sampling the girls, peddling their wares for $20 a song, it was easy to spot who was going to be great in the back. The "back room", being well-lit and viewable by all, allowed one a glimpse of the one-on-one contact you could expect. Is she an air-dancer? Is her buffet open in your face? Does she grind you all day? Who's being suffocated by some chick's massive stack? All the dances provided decent mileage, some girls put in a hell of a lot more effort than others. You could tell who they were. By the time they were done, you could smell the sex and hormones. Taste it on your tongue. Some of these girls would let you.

Centerfolds, for my regular readers, falls into my bucket of 'multi-repeat'. Like Electric Blue, this place is cheap to get in and loose on the rules. However, unlike the EB, you won't get anything in the "back". There isn't even a Champagne Room for an entrepreneur to provide additional services for extra credit. Likely what the Notels are for. However, I'm shocked what they get away with out in the open. Connecticut seems to be a haven for the in-between, where the ultra conservative laws around them are not so heavily enforced here. Connecticut will continue to be a special place for me, offering an experience as close to a dicey Vegas strip joint as possible. We have the gamut, from HIV infested hovels in Bridgeport to a very sterile lap-dance at Ruby's around the corner. Centerfolds provides the middle-ground between entertainment and brothel, where you can still have a little fun without taking anything home. Would I go back? Absolutely. These are just normal girls, not jaded by an industry that spits them out regularly.

J Pappa
10-12-16, 23:29
Stopped by Centerfold for lunch Saturday (yes I like their food) and I was actually impressed with the girls that were working. Much better talent than the last time I went in and had some decent dances with Sabrina and I can't remember the other girls name but I think her name was Layla (blonde and not the one who looked like a dude at one time). The girls did some good teasing and grinding. While I was in there I heard about the trouble they were in for too much contact recently. I was told to check out the Hartford courant and sure enough there was an article about the club. Sounds like Mario is fighting it for now but if they do get in trouble the club might have to close for 21 days. Hopefully they don't have to close because I want to get back in to attempt to get takeout.

Stay Safe out there.

JP.

Member #6108
10-13-16, 11:42
Stopped by Centerfold for lunch Saturday (yes I like their food) and I was actually impressed with the girls that were working. Much better talent than the last time I went in and had some decent dances with Sabrina and I can't remember the other girls name but I think her name was Layla (blonde and not the one who looked like a dude at one time). The girls did some good teasing and grinding. While I was in there I heard about the trouble they were in for too much contact recently. I was told to check out the Hartford courant and sure enough there was an article about the club. Sounds like Mario is fighting it for now but if they do get in trouble the club might have to close for 21 days. Hopefully they don't have to close because I want to get back in to attempt to get takeout.

Stay Safe out there.

JP.Their town of Berlin hearing is tinight for the 21 days. The state liquor control is also after them. The Berlin police were all over them in August per Courant.

Wolfman Jack
10-13-16, 20:01
Their town of Berlin hearing is tinight for the 21 days. The state liquor control is also after them. The Berlin police were all over them in August per Courant.Somebody forgot to make a payment or two.

Member #6108
10-14-16, 09:53
Somebody forgot to make a payment or two.The hearing last night was postponed until Nov 1. See story in todays Courant.

DaveSect
11-21-16, 10:03
Yeh she's a cutie. Love her mesh tops. Looks like she likes to shove her crotch into guy's faces when she's doing a "lap".

Dance. Can't miss what's going on back there on three Seats to the right.

Girls like you to watch them.

MadPlaid
02-24-20, 13:52
Are there any PM / Bishops style places up this way? I'm more often in this area than Bpt and was curious. Thanks.

Cochonne
02-24-20, 15:49
Are there any PM / Bishops style places up this way?No. Bpt is unique.

MadPlaid
02-24-20, 16:54
No. Bpt is unique.LOL makes me think of unique who used to work at pm's.

Jarred
03-21-20, 15:28
LOL makes me think of unique who used to work at pm's.Bridgeport is in its own orbit, for sure. But one can get in the dirty H20 YMMV at happys.

KChill1234
06-03-22, 16:30
Has anyone seen her I know its been years since Americana spa, but angel was the best! Big breast slim black woman.

Socom1
12-15-23, 01:28
Has anyone seen her I know its been years since Americana spa, but angel was the best! Big breast slim black woman.Have I been snoozing or what? Is there a spa with American girls around here? Hopefully if so they don't have GPS & think a Handy is worth $2.

GordonFreeman
12-15-23, 12:24
Have I been snoozing or what? Is there a spa with American girls around here? Hopefully if so they don't have GPS & think a Handy is worth $2.Perhaps the poster is thinking about Tubs For Two. Or there was another one just down the street.

MadPlaid
12-15-23, 16:45
Bridgeport is in its own orbit, for sure. But one can get in the dirty H20 YMMV at happys.What is Happys?

LuckyCT
12-15-23, 22:41
What is Happys?Mr. Happys is a strip club in Waterbury that has been there for decades.

Woody50
12-16-23, 08:53
Perhaps the poster is thinking about Tubs For Two. Or there was another one just down the street.Many moons ago, there was a Tubs for Two type place in Meriden. It was on East Main, across the street from Taino BBQ and a package store. The buildings are still there but it closed around 2008, if I remember correctly. I think the David Daniels people had something to do with it.

JannonJoe35
12-16-23, 23:19
Yeah. There was Tubs for Two and if I remember correctly Garden of Eden down the street.

Woody50
12-16-23, 23:50
Yeah. There was Tubs for Two and if I remember correctly Garden of Eden down the street.Was GofE the upstairs parlor near Research Parkway and Gianni's plaza?

Sampler27
12-17-23, 09:28
Was GofE the upstairs parlor near Research Parkway and Gianni's plaza?Garden of E was directly across the street from Giannis, near intersection of east main and research pkwy.

Kimbsl1998
12-18-23, 03:15
Many moons ago, there was a Tubs for Two type place in Meriden. It was on East Main, across the street from Taino BBQ and a package store. The buildings are still there but it closed around 2008, if I remember correctly. I think the David Daniels people had something to do with it.David Daniels. There's an name I haven't heard in years.

Jarred
01-03-24, 20:41
Many moons ago, there was a Tubs for Two type place in Meriden. It was on East Main, across the street from Taino BBQ and a package store. The buildings are still there but it closed around 2008, if I remember correctly. I think the David Daniels people had something to do with it.Ahhhh. Tubs for 2! The good old days! LOL.

Avojo1
01-18-24, 15:24
Ahhhh. Tubs for 2! The good old days! LOL.Damn that place was good for me. Then there was a place across the rd up the hill that you could choose a picture of who's working and enjoy. Miss those damn days.

GrayBeard01
01-18-24, 17:44
Damn that place was good for me. Then there was a place across the rd up the hill that you could choose a picture of who's working and enjoy. Miss those damn days.Loved tubs, a couple of my all time favorites worked there. Some of the girls were flat out stunning. I even got to see one on the side, took her to Le Trapeze for an unforgettable weekend. Ahh to be young again. Besides Garden of Eden up the road there was a slightly higher priced place further up the road toward downtown with fireplaces in the rooms circa 1982 ish. I did a duo with two bi girls at their Meriden apartment who worked at GOE and saw the darker blonde from the pair once in a while on the down low. She was in and out of the hobby for 40 years but we kept in touch even when she was married (twice). She finally retired and moved away a year or two ago. One of the best BBBJ and BBFS girls I have ever known. She could keep me hard just using her pussy well into my 40's. A real talent and amazing looking throughout all the years.