PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Broad Palette
08-26-13, 09:46
Tried exploring the Meriden loop the other night, passed a BSW the gave me the look, but she was nowhere to be found on a second pass.

The heartbreaker was a chubby HSW, or what I was hoping was a SW anyway, on Pratt that I pulled up to and talked with. She acted like a SW, but took all my (pretty obvious) questions at face value. I was maybe 80% sure she was SW (for someone "just walking home", she seemed to be doing nothing but wandering) , but given the innocent act, nothing was going to confirm it short of "Hey, how much for BBBJ?", which obviously I'm not going to just come out and say. It's a damn shame, she had what were at least DD's that looked very squeezable and a kinda cute face, probably in her 20s.

Ryan89
10-19-13, 16:03
What is the Meriden loop?

Wsst3
10-20-13, 00:34
What is the Meriden loop?Streets around the Record journal and Public Library.

Tiger 37
12-08-14, 05:25
So I am reading this web site I go to called barstool sports and see a post from a news article in Meriden. Seems they caught a female SW getting railed in the rear outside a vehicle by a guy and both were arrested. They show a picture of the girl and say her age is 39 yet she looked 69, very bad for a SW. The article had been in the Meriden paper and her name was Holly. I looked up the article in the Meriden paper and she really did get caught and her picture is really bad for her age.

Tiger.

Sw1234
12-09-14, 02:18
So I am reading this web site I go to called barstool sports and see a post from a news article in Meriden. Seems they caught a female SW getting railed in the rear outside a vehicle by a guy and both were arrested. They show a picture of the girl and say her age is 39 yet she looked 69, very bad for a SW. The article had been in the Meriden paper and her name was Holly. I looked up the article in the Meriden paper and she really did get caught and her picture is really bad for her age.

Tiger.The best part is all the comments people made under the story on barstool. I'm still laughing thinking of some of them.

Wsst3
12-13-14, 15:23
A lot of SW's are like that, look a lot older then real age. The med will do that to you. I know a SW that's like 23, but looks to be in her 40's.

Sw1234
12-13-14, 17:55
I drive through Meriden and look for SW's but never see any around. Maybe wrong time, I go through at 10:30 to midnite. Figured I see something walking up the big hill but no luck. I try there before going to the pike and spending more $. Any hints on good times I'm not around during day.

Incognitowill
12-26-14, 02:11
Seen a chubby white blonde trying to flag me down on Pratt right near fire station, was in car with others so couldn't stop:

Tried exploring the Meriden loop the other night, passed a BSW the gave me the look, but she was nowhere to be found on a second pass.

The heartbreaker was a chubby HSW, or what I was hoping was a SW anyway, on Pratt that I pulled up to and talked with. She acted like a SW, but took all my (pretty obvious) questions at face value. I was maybe 80% sure she was SW (for someone "just walking home", she seemed to be doing nothing but wandering) , but given the innocent act, nothing was going to confirm it short of "Hey, how much for BBBJ?", which obviously I'm not going to just come out and say. It's a damn shame, she had what were at least DD's that looked very squeezable and a kinda cute face, probably in her 20s.

NE Creampie
12-30-15, 22:14
I've been trying to give the streets of Meriden a go knowing there had to be at least a few women in the street walking trade out there. I'll say it's tough out there and they are a tough find but finding bunches of them out there on a given night giving that obvious "Look" wasn't what I was finding. Just before Christmas I was driving by a bodega by the Record Journal when I caught a disguised very subtle look or so I thought. I Pulled to a stop just past the store waited, and she didn't move, I looked back she then approached the car.

She opened the door and in the light I was a bit disappointed with the icebreaker I had found. She was a WSW on the BBW side of the chart and in need of some toof fixing. But when she announced that she give mean head my little head took over and she said a Jackson would do. She offered to go to her place and I grilled her on her being alone which she said she was. So off we went to her room in a house over near DD and Auto Zone in the center.

We started off with a terrible toothy BBBJ after a severe effort to enjoy it I was finally almost hard and she stopped asking be if I had just cum. To which I stated, "Honey you'll be absolutely positive when I do, get back on it!" Finally hard I told her that the BJ wasn't getting it done and I needed a go at her softer mouth. She guided me into her pussy or maybe it was just a sweaty crease in her fat rolls, a bit of thrusting later I had my first success in my Meriden Street Walker Quest.

I'm not proud of it, I didn't bother bother to get any contact info. I sure won't repeat this one. At least she didn't try to upsell me. But I got the skunk off me, and I'm sure I've opened up for more action with a little in-sight to how it works in this town. I know they are here, It's just a little tougher finding which ones are working.

Stinkynutz
12-31-15, 12:34
I know they are here, It's just a little tougher finding which ones are working.You are right, they do exist in Meriden. However, you will waste a lot of time and gas trying to find them. Meriden 15 years ago was a SW mecca. One could be snapped up within 1 or 2 trips around the loop.

SN.

Tiger 37
12-31-15, 13:46
You are right, they do exist in Meriden. However, you will waste a lot of time and gas trying to find them. Meriden 15 years ago was a SW mecca. One could be snapped up within 1 or 2 trips around the loop.

SN.Be careful in Meriden. There are a few towns at the top of my list not to venture in and Meriden is number 1. They constantly make prostitution arrests and the johns go down to, I see it in the local paper all the time. They just made a few arrests at a Motel on the pike in Meriden of girls working a few weeks ago. Besides like it was said the girls that are there are seriously yuck.

Tiger.

Stinkynutz
12-31-15, 16:45
Be careful in Meriden. There are a few towns at the top of my list not to venture in and Meriden is number 1. They constantly make prostitution arrests and the johns go down to, I see it in the local paper all the time. They just made a few arrests at a Motel on the pike in Meriden of girls working a few weeks ago. Besides like it was said the girls that are there are seriously yuck.

Tiger.You are on the money here. Not worth the drive even if you live around the corner and way too risky. If you have ever spent any time in Meriden, there is way too much LE hanging around.

SN.

NE Creampie
01-02-16, 02:15
I ended the year with a after midnight run to catch some munchies and cut through by the library seeing a late 30's Blonde WSW. I pulled to a stop and she broke into a run and jumped in like a flash. I headed out to a secluded spot to do the deed and struck a 1/2 & 1/2 deal for a HamJack. We shed some clothes and she was indeed quite a bit better than the icebreaker, she jumped on it sucking it up to full readiness, slipped on the cover, and laid back.

I slipped it in and gave her a good pounding mish, dogged her for a bit, then straddled her leg and holding the other high went deep. We finished off with her legs up towards her head and when I was ready to nut I slipped off the cover and told her to gape her hole open for me. I fired the shot into her hairy gaping hole with a direct hit.

I'd repeat on this one, I like nasty girls.

Stinkynutz
01-05-16, 15:33
BTW, just a FYI.

MPD is using street cams on many of the streets downtown. Not only traffic light cams, but you can see them set up all over on street corners up high on light poles.

These are just a few of the cams they have setup. There are many more.

http://www.cityofmeriden.org/HomePageLinksLeftSPECIAL/Customer-Files/Connecting-to-the-Downtown-HUB-Webcam.pdf

SN.

NE Creampie
01-07-16, 09:06
BTW, just a FYI.

MPD is using street cams on many of the streets downtown. Not only traffic light cams, but you can see them set up all over on street corners up high on light poles.

These are just a few of the cams they have setup. There are many more.

http://www.cityofmeriden.org/HomePageLinksLeftSPECIAL/Customer-Files/Connecting-to-the-Downtown-HUB-Webcam.pdf

SN.Yes, I've spent a considerable amount of time walking through the downtown area scouting cam locations.

I did that in Middletown as well.

Tiger 37
01-14-16, 02:32
Yes, I've spent a considerable amount of time walking through the downtown area scouting cam locations.

I did that in Middletown as well.There was an article in the local paper a year or two ago about the downtown getting over 60 cameras that can be moved and zoomed etc. The local LEO has full access to them 24/7. They also have gunshot sensors as well as other technology to catch the bad guys and us as well. As I stated earlier, a City that puts that much effort into catching mongers is not worth messing with in my opinion.

Tiger.

NE Creampie
04-25-16, 20:51
Meriden is dangerous to play in. But living here I travel through town all the time, and it is really tough to pass up new action especially when it looks good. So Saturday I'm driving home from the store and am only a short distance from my house when I catch the ever so subtle "Meriden Eye" from a 30 something blonde, looking like she is getting ready to cross the street at the corner. I call it the "Meriden Eye" because they seem to have adapted a very subtle look, that would never pass for the look anywhere else. It leaves you unsure if it really was one, and not sure enough that you'd stop and scoop like anywhere else, because it just might be a civilian. I smiled with a slight nod turned the corner out of the camera view, pulled over, and pretended to make a phone call, sure enough she followed me walking casually then peeked into the car, and I motioned her to join me. We drove to one of my secluded locations which actually is quite a distance out of the center of town, allowing ample opportunity to check for an LE tail, agreeing to the deal on the way. No money was asked for up front, she had some nice long sucking nips, had a great head game, and a nice wet pussy that I thoroughly enjoyed. I paid afterwards and brought her back dropping her near her home.

I've got her digits and will be visiting with her soon. I'd rather phone than prowl any day especially in Meriden. She indicated she usually has friends stop at her home, but was out because her brother was visiting for the weekend. I'll ask her permission to share her digits on my next visit with her.

Androidman22
04-29-16, 20:40
Be careful, LEO is out in full force the past few days. I got asked for a smoke walking near the pawn shop by a HSW and an unmarked eyed me. Kept walkin.

NE Creampie
04-30-16, 19:14
Be careful, LEO is out in full force the past few days. I got asked for a smoke walking near the pawn shop by a HSW and an unmarked eyed me. Kept walkin.But the bum a smoke is a great legal conversation opener. Be Careful!

NE Creampie
05-13-16, 19:13
I've been working late the past few nights so I swung through each checking the loops. Middletown was pretty desolate with only the redhead out, and last night a black one with 2 pimps right with her, I didn't partake. Meriden had been dead but found one near the pawnshop I stopped to "make a text" on my phone a block ahead in the direction she was walking and smiled when she got near, she jumped right in and did the "LE Check," For a nickel shy of 2 Jacksons I dreamed of a very enjoyable 1/2 & 1/2 in my very secluded location.

Jjdown
05-21-16, 18:12
I was driving through meridenand ran into an old favorite. Vicky was walking needed some cash for new phone so I was happy to help her out. Always enjoyable and very reasonable.

Jjdown
05-22-16, 20:57
Iused to see a girl named eva met at notel most of time. She used to text me when she wanted some action saw her last time in Sept. Does anyone know what happened to her, she was a good provider.

Tiger 37
05-23-16, 02:02
I was driving through meridenand ran into an old favorite. Vicky was walking needed some cash for new phone so I was happy to help her out. Always enjoyable and very reasonable.Is this the one who lives in Motel in Middletown with fake boobs, if so she allows anyone to go to her notel, you should check that out and not deal with scumville.

Tiger.

Bbctrev
05-23-16, 08:56
I think I seen this Vicky before older skinny brunette huge fake bolt ons and kinda deaf or hard of hearing? I answered a CL ad of hers awile back nice girl kinda chatty but just wasn't my cup of tea.

Is this the one who lives in Motel in Middletown with fake boobs, if so she allows anyone to go to her notel, you should check that out and not deal with scumville.

Tiger.

Sw1234
05-23-16, 16:27
Today around 3:00 pm saw a good looking WSW late 20's jeans tank top with tattoos on back walking up e. Main by McDonald's. She had nice body strawberry blonde in ponytail and eying up every car driving by, I was running late so no time to stop. Does she sound familiar to anyone?

NE Creampie
05-26-16, 18:06
Today around 3:00 pm saw a good looking WSW late 20's jeans tank top with tattoos on back walking up e. Main by McDonald's. She had nice body strawberry blonde in ponytail and eying up every car driving by, I was running late so no time to stop. Does she sound familiar to anyone?I haven't seen any action out that way yet. Sounds like I need to expand my loops.

Sw1234
05-27-16, 16:08
I haven't seen any action out that way yet. Sounds like I need to expand my loops.I think they may be walking from the motel across fro Valero, I heard some may stay there.

NE Creampie
05-28-16, 12:36
I think they may be walking from the motel across fro Valero, I heard some may stay there.The no-tell is full of Backpage & CraigsList working girls. Seeing them walking is unusual though, you'd probably have to sit there for a while to catch one.

NE Creampie
05-28-16, 12:45
She's a WSW with dark hair, kind of short, a bit chubby but not bad, I'd say in her mid 30's named Robin. She's been reliable so far and has a good head game along with a decent pussy, tight and wet, just the way I like it! A couple of jacksons will get you a half 'and half to completion without a fuss. I have digits for trusted seniors if you want them.

Androidman22
10-11-17, 00:41
Anyone know or has seen the girl who keeps getting picked up and dropped off at Sam's on west main? Short thin white girl.

Onemoretime696
10-12-17, 08:26
Anyone know or has seen the girl who keeps getting picked up and dropped off at Sam's on west main? Short thin white girl.What color hair?

Androidman22
10-12-17, 15:05
What color hair?Couldn't tell cause she was wearing a pink hoodie with the hood up, but the night before there was a chick with green hair that might be the same person. If not then brown maybe.

Sw1234
12-06-17, 11:39
Does anyone know if there is any activity in the Meriden or Middletown loops recently? I haven't been around the area in a while and was courious but never see reports on those areas. I'm usually in NH area but may venture out but Hartford and Waterbury is a little far with the amount of time I have. Thanks.

Wsst3
12-06-17, 23:45
Does anyone know if there is any activity in the Meriden or Middletown loops recently? I haven't been around the area in a while and was courious but never see reports on those areas. I'm usually in NH area but may venture out but Hartford and Waterbury is a little far with the amount of time I have. Thanks.I tried those towns many times, found nothing. Not even worth it if I even live close to them.

DoinItforYears
12-07-17, 09:01
Does anyone know if there is any activity in the Meriden or Middletown loops recently? I haven't been around the area in a while and was courious but never see reports on those areas. I'm usually in NH area but may venture out but Hartford and Waterbury is a little far with the amount of time I have. Thanks.They both are "on my way home" and I look about every evening and have recently scored in both towns. Besides the E. Main St stroll, there is the W. Main stroll. I scored last week on the street running parallel to the RR tracks. That's Meriden. Now in Middletown, I recently scored a BSW spinner on Main St. In the north end by Rapallo St. I have, however, spent hours in both places and came up empty and wishing I had gone to Waterbury where even this morning at 6 am the was one young WSW with pimp on Willow and Grove.

MarriedCtBull
11-21-18, 16:50
Been almost a yearbsince any info and of course I pick the one town to lay low with a room for a few hours with nothing current as far as info. Anything someone can share before I check out.

J Pappa
04-17-19, 13:49
Hi Guys,

Not sure if anyone has seen the woman who is always asking for money on East Main St but I was looking for info if you have. Wanted to see if anyone had some luck with her. I thought I saw a report about her a long time ago but I've never seen her looking for more than just a free hand out. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance and stay safe out there. JP.

GordonFreeman
04-17-19, 15:57
Hi Guys,

Not sure if anyone has seen the woman who is always asking for money on East Main St but I was looking for info if you have. Wanted to see if anyone had some luck with her. I thought I saw a report about her a long time ago but I've never seen her looking for more than just a free hand out. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance and stay safe out there. JP.I actually convinced a girl panhandling to do a car date. It was many years ago. It was the 91 north ramp headed to Bloomfield. We drove to the rear of the Copaco plaza. It is worth asking but I think my encounter was a fluke.

Drewonhere
04-17-19, 20:53
I actually convinced a girl panhandling to do a car date. It was many years ago. It was the 91 north ramp headed to Bloomfield. We drove to the rear of the Copaco plaza. It is worth asking but I think my encounter was a fluke.I've had luck twice out of like 20. I always ask. Only way to get a yes. Ya never know.

Sw1234
04-18-19, 10:11
Hi Guys,

Not sure if anyone has seen the woman who is always asking for money on East Main St but I was looking for info if you have. Wanted to see if anyone had some luck with her. I thought I saw a report about her a long time ago but I've never seen her looking for more than just a free hand out. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance and stay safe out there. JP.Is it the heavy set blonde? I usually see her by the highway off ramps and she does use the money for food cause one day saw her buying a bunch of snacks in Valero's with all change. I heard a lot of girls work across from Valero's at the cheap motel but really never seen much out there.

J Pappa
04-19-19, 00:05
Is it the heavy set blonde? I usually see her by the highway off ramps and she does use the money for food cause one day saw her buying a bunch of snacks in Valero's with all change. I heard a lot of girls work across from Valero's at the cheap motel but really never seen much out there.Thanks for all the responses, appreciate it. It is a heavy set girl so I know she is buying snacks. LOL.

NE Creampie
05-01-19, 15:21
Hi Guys,

Not sure if anyone has seen the woman who is always asking for money on East Main St but I was looking for info if you have. Wanted to see if anyone had some luck with her. I thought I saw a report about her a long time ago but I've never seen her looking for more than just a free hand out. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance and stay safe out there. JP.Nope! I approached her once attempting a car date and she went off on me. She's doing well enough on her panhandling I guess.

Don't waste your time there is other talent out there, they are just hard to see because of the heat.

PayForPlayn
11-01-19, 19:54
Hi Guys,

Not sure if anyone has seen the woman who is always asking for money on East Main St but I was looking for info if you have. Wanted to see if anyone had some luck with her. I thought I saw a report about her a long time ago but I've never seen her looking for more than just a free hand out. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance and stay safe out there. JP.I hit it once. Took 3 chances. Finally she was like OK. Took her to house gave great head hit from behind she doesn't do anal. She has a good feeling pussy! Tried again after but she said no because I have gf LOL.

Jarred
12-03-20, 18:45
Hi gents.

Is there still foot traffic in Meriden? Where has all the fun gone??

Bbctrev
12-03-20, 21:43
Hi gents.

Is there still foot traffic in Meriden? Where has all the fun gone??About a month back I was driving through meriden one late night back when we were having mild weather it was a complete ghost town.

DoinItforYears
09-04-21, 10:41
So yesterday with a lot of bucks in my pocket, I decided that it was the day to get taken care of as opposed to slamming it in a window one more time. My favorite street urchin in a nearby town was not around, my fav at local AMP was busy with another client (Ha! Caught her cheating) so I proceeded to Meriden to see if anything was around. I discovered this girl next door type with a pleasant smile and seemed to have all of her teeth unlike the old hags that hang out by the liquor store plus nice breasts. Went around the block and pulled over and she jumped in. Just as a cop drove past us. I asked if he was a problem and she said no, I am new in town and they don't know me. Hmmm. By the time I got to the corner facing City Hall beside the church, he had turned around and pulled up next to me window to window and said, "I am going to drive around the block and when I come back, if that girl is still in your car, she is going to jail and you will too". Choices, choices. That girl could not get out of my car fast enough with me cheering her on. I left and went down Main St on my way at normal speed and never looked back. When given a choice at the scene, I thought that accepting the Officer's suggestion was better than arguing the finer points of the law. Off to Waterbury where I saw a beautiful, tall, model quality blonde with very long legs, but I was a little gun shy and proceeded westward to my office. Slamming it in the window again seemed to be the only recourse remaining.

DirkyDiggy
09-04-21, 11:57
Gee Officer, I'm only giving her a ride. We're going to get a coffee at DD, would you care for one? Then I'm taking her to my place out of town to hang out on my deck.

So yesterday with a lot of bucks in my pocket, I decided that it was the day to get taken care of as opposed to slamming it in a window one more time. My favorite street urchin in a nearby town was not around, my fav at local AMP was busy with another client (Ha! Caught her cheating) so I proceeded to Meriden to see if anything was around. I discovered this girl next door type with a pleasant smile and seemed to have all of her teeth unlike the old hags that hang out by the liquor store plus nice breasts. Went around the block and pulled over and she jumped in. Just as a cop drove past us. I asked if he was a problem and she said no, I am new in town and they don't know me. Hmmm. By the time I got to the corner facing City Hall beside the church, he had turned around and pulled up next to me window to window and said, "I am going to drive around the block and when I come back, if that girl is still in your car, she is going to jail and you will too". Choices, choices. That girl could not get out of my car fast enough with me cheering her on. I left and went down Main St on my way at normal speed and never looked back. When given a choice at the scene, I thought that accepting the Officer's suggestion was better than arguing the finer points of the law. Off to Waterbury where I saw a beautiful, tall, model quality blonde with very long legs, but I was a little gun shy and proceeded westward to my office. Slamming it in the window again seemed to be the only recourse remaining.

DoinItforYears
09-04-21, 19:18
Gee Officer, I'm only giving her a ride. We're going to get a coffee at DD, would you care for one? Then I'm taking her to my place out of town to hang out on my deck.Yes, it came to mind to "discuss" but it could have been a long weekend to sit in custody for a BS arrest to only be thrown out by a prosecutor. Not worth the gamble IMHO.

DragonHawk013
06-08-22, 09:19
Aside from west main st, any other locations? Found a couple on this street in the last 2 weeks, only picked up one, the others looked like walking dead or old and worn out. Very slim pickings. Feel free to PM if you want or post here.

CtGuyForSafe
06-08-22, 14:17
Aside from west main st, any other locations? Found a couple on this street in the last 2 weeks, only picked up one, the others looked like walking dead or old and worn out. Very slim pickings. Feel free to PM if you want or post here.I haven't seen any out and about.

DragonHawk013
06-08-22, 22:21
I haven't seen any out and about.I find them between 9:30 pm and 1 am down by the sandstone church on caitlin to the corner store on the right before the train tracks. There is a spinner blonde with a backpack I've seen around but she vanishes fast so haven't tried. Picked up a dominican short chick a couple weeks ago, not the greatest face and saggy tits, but great ass. Around 5 am and 7 am there are some really fugly ones same area. Exit 8 before cumbies there is a small blonde pan handler, see her out on weekends early morning-eager to fuck, baby damage, has had a slight oder, wrap it up if you grab her, claims to get tested monthly and she's clean, but how many times have we heard that? Also asks to be pounded hard, the harder the better she says. Daytime the hangout for them is west main where the brown jug used to be with that little cluster of shops down to the you-haul and dunkin. New girl has been out last few weeks, brunette with blond ends. Gets grabbed fast probably since she's new, on the chubby in the wrong places type so I pass. I was hoping there is another area since west main can be so hit or miss, or nothing I'm willing to stick jr in.

Mighty Spearsman
06-09-22, 16:42
So yesterday with a lot of bucks in my pocket, I decided that it was the day to get taken care of as opposed to slamming it in a window one more time. My favorite street urchin in a nearby town was not around, my fav at local AMP was busy with another client (Ha! Caught her cheating) so I proceeded to Meriden to see if anything was around. I discovered this girl next door type with a pleasant smile and seemed to have all of her teeth unlike the old hags that hang out by the liquor store plus nice breasts. Went around the block and pulled over and she jumped in. Just as a cop drove past us. I asked if he was a problem and she said no, I am new in town and they don't know me. Hmmm. By the time I got to the corner facing City Hall beside the church, he had turned around and pulled up next to me window to window and said, "I am going to drive around the block and when I come back, if that girl is still in your car, she is going to jail and you will too". Choices, choices. That girl could not get out of my car fast enough with me cheering her on. I left and went down Main St on my way at normal speed and never looked back. When given a choice at the scene, I thought that accepting the Officer's suggestion was better than arguing the finer points of the law. Off to Waterbury where I saw a beautiful, tall, model-quality blonde with very long legs, but I was a little gun shy and proceeded westward to my office. Slamming it in the window again seemed to be the only recourse remaining.Just saw this post, 9 months late, sorry.

I'm glad to read that you were smart enough to take the cop's advice, there are numerous reasons why he did that, including that the cop knew who the girl was and that she was a scam artist.

Something very similar happened to me back in the 1980's in Harlem and to this day I feel lucky that the cop gave me a second chance rather than bust me.

"Discretion is the better part of valor" there was clearly no point in you saying anything in response

MadPlaid
06-09-22, 17:22
Just saw this post, 9 months late, sorry.

I'm glad to read that you were smart enough to take the cop's advice, there are numerous reasons why he did that, including that the cop knew who the girl was and that she was a scam artist.

Something very similar happened to me back in the 1980's in Harlem and to this day I feel lucky that the cop gave me a second chance rather than bust me.

"Discretion is the better part of valor" there was clearly no point in you saying anything in responseEh I bet the cop went to pick her up after she got out LOL. He just didn't wants seconds.

CtGuyForSafe
06-10-22, 10:46
I find them between 9:30 pm and 1 am down by the sandstone church on caitlin to the corner store on the right before the train tracks. There is a spinner blonde with a backpack I've seen around but she vanishes fast so haven't tried. Picked up a dominican short chick a couple weeks ago, not the greatest face and saggy tits, but great ass. Around 5 am and 7 am there are some really fugly ones same area. Exit 8 before cumbies there is a small blonde pan handler, see her out on weekends early morning-eager to fuck, baby damage, has had a slight oder, wrap it up if you grab her, claims to get tested monthly and she's clean, but how many times have we heard that? Also asks to be pounded hard, the harder the better she says. Daytime the hangout for them is west main where the brown jug used to be with that little cluster of shops down to the you-haul and dunkin. New girl has been out last few weeks, brunette with blond ends. Gets grabbed fast probably since she's new, on the chubby in the wrong places type so I pass. I was hoping there is another area since west main can be so hit or miss, or nothing I'm willing to stick jr in.Ah, probably the walkers from the Caitlin area that are having the mongers park in the library / city hall lot. Mongers need to turn their headlights off when they do that. Makes them stick out like a sore thumb, LOL.

DrJohnson2
07-03-22, 01:42
Ah, probably the walkers from the Caitlin area that are having the mongers park in the library / city hall lot. Mongers need to turn their headlights off when they do that. Makes them stick out like a sore thumb, LOL.I saw the panhandling chick, I didn't pick her up, I saw her when I was going to meet MILF Morgan, if any of you guys pick her up, holy cow the desperation must really be screwing with you clear thinking.

DragonHawk013
07-03-22, 13:28
I saw the panhandling chick, I didn't pick her up, I saw her when I was going to meet MILF Morgan, if any of you guys pick her up, holy cow the desperation must really be screwing with you clear thinking.More like curiosity, which turned to regret. The skinny blonde was a 1 and done, the few times I have seen her out afterwards she seemed to be messed up. The face was Uggh, but clothed (it was cold out, sweater and jeans) the body looked ok. That was a while ago. I grew up in Meriden and moved out a few years ago and drive through there daily for work and she wasn't one I remember seeing even though she claims to have been around for years. There was an overweight older blonde who I always saw off exit 67 w east main who sometimes would be down towards exit 8, haven't seen her in a while nor ever tried (Yuck). I've only delt with a couple SWs in Meriden this year and seen 0 providers, Sunny D being the last one last year.

Just nothing there interesting anymore, or over priced like Kori. If it wasnt for the fact I have to go through there I wouldn't even bother.

CtGuyForSafe
07-13-22, 22:26
Well went by the E Main area about 10 PM. One w dark curly pony tail by the church, One with long dark hair across from the bodega. Went around the block and they were both gone.

DragonHawk013
07-22-22, 22:39
Went by around 8 pm today and there was a tall skinny blonde holding a sign with her hair up, small tats on back of neck.

Looked very pissy, this was not the blonde I referenced picking up a while ago, she was shorter and had hints of strawberry blonde. This new one didn't look to half bad from across the street aside from the angry look. Up close could be a different story.

Kept going to my destination. With it being so hot this week, can only imagine the smell some of them must have going.

NE Creampie
01-01-23, 20:04
Damn! Haven't been on here in forever and just remembered my old log in, I'm getting old I guess.

Took a ride through my old cruising grounds and all there was out there was Rose the skinny strawberry blonde that doesn't finish the job and Robin wants to pause in the middle of the job and go get her stuff. Just wait for her she'll be right back. .

Stay home and just cuff the carrot you'll be better off.

At least you won't have Blue Balls.

CtGuyForSafe
01-01-23, 23:21
Damn! Haven't been on here in forever and just remembered my old log in, I'm getting old I guess.

Took a ride through my old cruising grounds and all there was out there was Rose the skinny strawberry blonde that doesn't finish the job and Robin wants to pause in the middle of the job and go get her stuff. Just wait for her she'll be right back. .

At least you won't have Blue Balls.Then there is "Twisted neck" Her head is at a strange angle. Those seem to be the full crop of Meriden SW's.

CtGuyForSafe
05-28-23, 16:30

At least you won't have Blue Balls.Seems to be some new faces on 'Ho corner" lately. I've seen a short BW, blonde curly hair, and a more mature HSW out there lately.

J Pappa
05-30-23, 15:06
Then there is "Twisted neck" Her head is at a strange angle. Those seem to be the full crop of Meriden SW's.I know this is an old post but just saw it. I saw the twisted neck one out there one night over the weekend trying to wave people down. Had drive by for a second look to make sure I wasn't seeing things. Too dark to see what she really looked like but there was too much activity from Uncle LEO and can't imagine what the rest looks like. Anyone actually see her close up? Seems like things would have to be bad to scoop her up.

CtGuyForSafe
05-31-23, 12:19
I know this is an old post but just saw it. I saw the twisted neck one out there one night over the weekend trying to wave people down. Had drive by for a second look to make sure I wasn't seeing things. Too dark to see what she really looked like but there was too much activity from Uncle LEO and can't imagine what the rest looks like. Anyone actually see her close up? Seems like things would have to be bad to scoop her up.Got to admit that I haven't looked closely myself. But LEO seems to be letting them do their thing. There on E Main, and up Pratt to the Bodega seems to be the area for them.

J Pappa
06-03-23, 21:47
Got to admit that I haven't looked closely myself. But LEO seems to be letting them do their thing. There on E Main, and up Pratt to the Bodega seems to be the area for them.I'm still not sure how much they are letting slide. Went for a ride on the loop really early this morning and in the short time I was out there I saw seven cruisers and one caught up to me and rode my bumper until I got onto the highway.

CtGuyForSafe
06-04-23, 13:46
I'm still not sure how much they are letting slide. Went for a ride on the loop really early this morning and in the short time I was out there I saw seven cruisers and one caught up to me and rode my bumper until I got onto the highway.Wow, well ya are about 2 blocks from the station. What time and how long there?

CtGuyForSafe
08-31-23, 20:52
About 6 PM, Uncle LEO was out in force tonight on E Main, 3 cruisers, looked like they had 3-4 people in cuffs.