PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Drivin for Fun
07-29-11, 15:06
I went to Serenity Massage and got a good rub, but that's all. She answered at least 4 calls and went to answer the doorbell at least the same number of times. All in all, the rub was good but disjointed and disconcerting with all of the interruptions. No extras at all, and every time I touched her (lower legs when she was near my hands hanging off the table) she would move away. I know this was only my first visit here, but not my first time at the rodeo by any means, and I'm sure she got the message that I wanted more. Oh well, it was. 7 for the session and I gave her 15 for a tip because she did give me a good rub even with the interruptions. Anyone have better luck? Their advertising hints at at least an HE.

Have fun,

Drivin

Tiger 37
11-17-11, 02:01
Anyone tried this place in Meriden. Good reviews on a few sites as far as the women go but the reviews said nothing but legit place, anyone find anything different?

Tiger

Mr Mike1952
11-22-11, 17:52
Anyone tried this place in Meriden. Good reviews on a few sites as far as the women go but the reviews said nothing but legit place, anyone find anything different?

TigerI made a call to this place as I was driving by last week. Pulled into the parking lot to make the call. The location, in a strip mall with a tatoo parlor, makes it look like it might be interesting. I cannot recall exactly what the proprietor said when I called, but I clearly got the message that this was legit only. Place is not open late, and decor that is visible from the parking lot tend to confirm this assessment.

Mike

Mighty Spearsman
12-01-11, 16:46
Just noticed on B a see k page that Serenity is now offering $10 off a 4-hand massage.

"During the session two massage therapists simultaneously give the entire body the attention it deserves and special concentration where it is needed the most. Some of our other therapies include Swedish massage, Thai, Shiatsu, deep tissue massage, sports massage, hot stone, reflexology, deep clean facial, parafango, body scrub, and aromatherapy.

"WE open 7 day 10am- 9pm"

Not sure what the above text means but it sure is interesting. And this place is open until 9 pm, not especially late, but late enough.

Obviously, given Meriden's recent LE history, no one wants to compromise this place. But if this place offers more than a legit massage, please send me a PM. Thanks!

Mr Mike1952
12-02-11, 13:16
Just noticed on B a see k page that Serenity is now offering $10 off a 4-hand massage.

"During the session two massage therapists simultaneously give the entire body the attention it deserves and special concentration where it is needed the most. Some of our other therapies include Swedish massage, Thai, Shiatsu, deep tissue massage, sports massage, hot stone, reflexology, deep clean facial, parafango, body scrub, and aromatherapy.

"WE open 7 day 10am- 9pm"

Not sure what the above text means but it sure is interesting. And this place is open until 9 pm, not especially late, but late enough.

Obviously, given Meriden's recent LE history, no one wants to compromise this place. But if this place offers more than a legit massage, please send me a PM. Thanks!I would also appreciate a PM on this place, if anyone has interesting info.

(I don't have as much history as Spearman, but hopefully I have supplied enough info to be worthy of a PM on this.

Mike

Huggy Bear #2
12-12-11, 11:46
I would also appreciate a PM on this place, if anyone has interesting info.

(I don't have as much history as Spearman, but hopefully I have supplied enough info to be worthy of a PM on this.

MikePM me with any intel also.

I have a minor medical situation, but when I heal up, I plan to do a road trip and give it a try. A 4 handed massage just sounds too good to pass up.

Tiger 37
12-27-11, 02:06
I too have to try Serenity just to make sure that it is not A-typical and I found it is not. The girls which are young wear a uniform (polo shirt with pants and a name tag). They do not provide TS and the massage was actually not that good, she kicked my A% with the pounding thing with her hands. The price for 85 minutes is $85. 00 plus I left a $20 for a tip for Christmas. No offer of extras and I even removed cover and asked and they said NO. YMMV.

Tiger

SoMany
01-29-13, 08:01
3rd time & still average nothing massage so don't waste the time. LE in lot also.

I clearly got the message that this was legit only.

Mr Mike1952
10-09-14, 11:45
I always post about Body Rub girls under massage parlors. That seems to be okay.

I met Tinsley who was staying in Meriden earlier this week. Gorgeous set of bolt-ons, if you like that. Allowed roaming. That's about all I can say to recommend.

Incredibly heavy back massage. No real expertise, just knew to press hard. Then moved to the light touch. Not much tease. Just worked to get it over as fast as possible.

I have my reasons for only going for HJs. Most girls who limit themselves to this seem to realize that they either have to provide a really good massage, a really long build up, or a fun and playful attitude. Tinsley offered none of this. Also got me done in less than 1/2 hour after charging for an hour.

I think there may have been a switch after I called. She had someone she knew in another room down the hall.

I should stick to those I know.

Swm11
10-09-14, 14:06
I always post about Body Rub girls under massage parlors. That seems to be okay.

I met Tinsley who was staying in Meriden earlier this week. Gorgeous set of bolt-ons, if you like that. Allowed roaming. That's about all I can say to recommend.

Incredibly heavy back massage. No real expertise, just knew to press hard. Then moved to the light touch. Not much tease. Just worked to get it over as fast as possible.

I have my reasons for only going for HJs. Most girls who limit themselves to this seem to realize that they either have to provide a really good massage, a really long build up, or a fun and playful attitude. Tinsley offered none of this. Also got me done in less than 1/2 hour after charging for an hour.

I think there may have been a switch after I called. She had someone she knew in another room down the hall.

I should stick to those I know.Thanks for toftt.

The fact that she was using pictures of a playboy playmate was enough to keep me away.

Glad I did, plus I don't like bolt-ons.

Herbvette
01-15-15, 13:04
Grand Opening ★.

★ NEW MANAGEMENT!9733;.

★NICE PLACE ★ - A BEAUTIFUL Experience.

Allow Yourself the Indulgence of PURE Luxury.

NEW Beautiful Asian Staff Will Soothe Your Aches and Nourish Your Soul.

Enjoy a Soothing Table Shower.

Shiatsu.

Swedish.

Deep Tissue Massage.

1 HR /$70.

OPEN 9:00 am-11: pm.

OPEN 7 Day.

☎ 860 432 0018☎.

Last time I was in Connecticut (December /2014) - I visited this AMP on Broad Street in Manchester (near intersection with Middle Turnpike). If I recall correctly admission was. 7 $ - and massage girl (Susie) was kind of cute. Plain looking. And tiny. Probably Korean, could have been Chinese. Had the table shower with a little teasing, and a decent massage. She remained fully clothed, and allowed minimal fondling. But at the end I did get what I went there for. And it was a nice HE with lotion, and a nice cleanup by her. Tip was 1 $. Was surprised to see a functioning AMP in Manchester, and I wonder how long it will last. I'm old enough to reminisce about the "good old days" and Whispers in the south end of Hartford. Where there was never any question of why you were there, and the goods were always delivered. It was located on the 2nd floor above a police substation.

Swm11
01-15-15, 15:23
Last time I was in Connecticut (December /2014) - I visited this AMP on Broad Street in Manchester (near intersection with Middle Turnpike). If I recall correctly admission was. 7 $ - and massage girl (Susie) was kind of cute. Plain looking. And tiny. Probably Korean, could have been Chinese. Had the table shower with a little teasing, and a decent massage. She remained fully clothed, and allowed minimal fondling. But at the end I did get what I went there for. And it was a nice HE with lotion, and a nice cleanup by her. Tip was 1 $. Was surprised to see a functioning AMP in Manchester, and I wonder how long it will last. I'm old enough to reminisce about the "good old days" and Whispers in the south end of Hartford. Where there was never any question of why you were there, and the goods were always delivered. It was located on the 2nd floor above a police substation.Ten dollar tip for a he?

Herbvette
01-17-15, 05:43
Ten dollar tip for a he?Typo error. FIFTY tip for the HE.

Alexx
04-24-15, 07:12
New AMP in Meriden. Blossom Spa. East Main Street. I live way too close to it to check it out, it's in my neighborhood, but it may be something to check out.

Tiger 37
04-24-15, 21:52
New AMP in Meriden. Blossom Spa. East Main Street. I live way too close to it to check it out, it's in my neighborhood, but it may be something to check out.Anyone go yet, PM if you like.

Tiger.

RoughHouseCt
04-26-15, 15:12
Anyone go yet, PM if you like.

Tiger.I'll be stopping in later this week. I'll let you know.

Kiddos
04-27-15, 15:36
I was curious.

So I went, today.

I have been to to many massage places and many types of massage places for over 30 years. Today's massage, by far, was the most relaxing, sensual massage I have ever had. The masseuse's name is Judy. She looked to be late 20's, but it is always difficult for me to tell. She is very attractive and dressed professionally, but very sexy. She gave me a full hour professional massage, along with hot rock treatment and aroma massage on my face. Both light touch and hard including her getting on the table. About half way through, she made me very "happy".

Standard fare.

The place is new and clean. It is my new favorite place.

I am also going to report that I have given up on Star Spa in Bristol. The last three times that I was there was disappointing. One of those times, the masseuse began the time by asking me to flip, rubbed me, then sat next to the table and talked while she rubbed my arm until I thought it would fall off. Then she said okay? Time is up. WTF?

Stiffy
04-27-15, 15:56
Thanks for the info. I've seen it advertised, but haven't been around.

What was the rate and tip if you don't mind me asking.

I was curious.

So I went, today.

I have been to to many massage places and many types of massage places for over 30 years. Today's massage, by far, was the most relaxing, sensual massage I have ever had. The masseuse's name is Judy. She looked to be late 20's, but it is always difficult for me to tell. She is very attractive and dressed professionally, but very sexy. She gave me a full hour professional massage, along with hot rock treatment and aroma massage on my face. Both light touch and hard including her getting on the table. About half way through, she made me very "happy".

Standard fare.

I am also going to report that I have given up on Star Spa in Bristol. The last three times that I was there was disappointing. One of those times, the masseuse began the time by asking me to flip, rubbed me, then sat next to the table and talked while she rubbed my arm until I thought it would fall off. Then she said okay? Time is up. WTF?

FrankinCT
04-28-15, 07:01
Well after reading your post, I took the trip over to meriden, older woman answers, I asked for Judy she nods her head and leads me to the room.

I give the house fee, and was told to get comfortable, after I was undressed and on the bed she came back and told me that Judy was off today, I said I would come back another time and she was really persistent on getting me to stay.

I finally gave in, well it was a crappy massage, and the ending was very mechanical and allowed no roaming.

I wish I stood my ground and left, but when your naked its hard to sound convincing.

60/40.

I was curious.

So I went, today.

Standard fare.

Mighty Spearsman
04-28-15, 23:26
Well after reading your post, I took the trip over to Meriden, older woman answers, I asked for Judy she nods her head and leads me to the room.

I give the house fee, and was told to get comfortable, after I was undressed and on the bed she came back and told me that Judy was off today, I said I would come back another time and she was really persistent on getting me to stay.

I finally gave in, well it was a crappy massage, and the ending was very mechanical and allowed no roaming.

I wish I stood my ground and left, but when your naked it's hard to sound convincing.

60/40.Sorry to read of your bad luck.

Don't kick yourself, there's no way you could have known that the other lady's massage would be so bad. I once was in a similar situation several years ago and the older, substitute masseuse turned out to do a great job, so you never know.

Having said that, if this is how this new AMP is going to operate, word will spread and Blossom'll go out of business before too long.

Mr Mike1952
04-30-15, 16:24
Well after reading your post, I took the trip over to meriden, older woman answers, I asked for Judy she nods her head and leads me to the room.

I wish I stood my ground and left, but when your naked its hard to sound convincing.

60/40.Naked and already paid!

You were stuck.

When In Vegas
05-01-15, 14:51
LOL sorry but that's funny.

60/40.

FrankinCT
05-01-15, 17:31
They can't all be winners.

LOL sorry but that's funny.

Tiger 37
06-12-15, 00:11

60/40.With the mixed reviews I was wondering if anyone else has gone and their experience good or bad and how far did you go??

Tiger.

Down Low
06-13-15, 22:21
With the mixed reviews I was wondering if anyone else has gone and their experience good or bad and how far did you go??

Tiger.I went back in May and was greeted by the older one and almost left but then a younger, prettier girl who I assume is the fair Judy swooped in to take me into the room. I wouldn't call it a stellar experience but it was decent and I surely left happy. Probably worth a shot for variety but my one time was enough for me.

Kiddos
08-18-15, 17:14
My last report gave good reviews of Blossom spa. I told a few friends, the went and did not have a great experience. I went back today, and had an okay Experience. I had left a generous tip on the table before we started. She took it before we started. At the end I asked for $20 back. Not planning on returning. Too many other local places that are much better.

Animal14
09-21-15, 14:39
I was traveling recently and based on the posts from this board, gave the Meriden spa a try. $60 house right out of the gate. Laid down, and massage ensued. Was a really good massage. Full body, relieved all tension caused by travel. Light teasing while I lay face down, but not enough to guarantee me a smile on the flip in my mind. Once rolled over, massage around shoulders and then moved in directly for a smiling end. Negotiated rate for tip, I ended 10 less than she recommended. *pays to go in with limited funds*.

Minutes later, my nice massage also had me smiling. She allowed my hands to roam, just not on the chest.

As I lay there smiling, she finished the balance of the massage including my face, head, and ears.

Once dressed and leaving, I asked her name. Judy.

I would recommend this place even for a great massage.

*Thanks to those that posted their reviews on this forum, helped me easily locate exactly what I was looking for. *.

ScottyWilk
02-03-16, 16:16
I went to the place on West Main St Yesterday and was disappointed. My first clue should have been the sign in the massage room telling you to leave your underwear on. I didn't leave. An older woman came in, covered me in a towel and began the massage. After about 10 Minutes, she removed the towel and my underwear so I got a little more hopeful. I had asked for the 90 Minute massage, And it was a great massage. Most of the time I was on the table, I was undraped. Then she had me roll over onto my back. She started with a really light touch on my chest and inner thighs and kept rubbing the boys. I was getting more hopeful. Then she pointed to my friend and asked me if I wanted that taken care of too. I said yes. She applied the oil to my hand and placed my hand on my friend and told me to do it myself. I was like "What"? So that was how it went. I had to tale care of business myself. She did stay by my side and massage the boys while I stroked buy I was bummed. I left her a small tip and left.

JustLooking30
02-04-16, 01:39
. She applied the oil to my hand and placed my hand on my friend and told me to do it myself.Haha, my wife has done the same thing to me plenty of times. She must have been married too!

ScottyWilk
02-04-16, 12:12
Haha, my wife has done the same thing to me plenty of times. She must have been married too!Yeah. Not going back there. She said after 10 visits you get one free. It's not worth the money to me to then have self serve.

MarriedCtBull
02-11-16, 09:36
That is crazy! She made you pay her for you to stroke yourself. That is the ultimate pimp move if I ever heard of one. I would have been livid walking out of there. Flipping chairs and tables over. But what I am confused about is why YOU would.

Leave a tip?

Yeah. Not going back there. She said after 10 visits you get one free. It's not worth the money to me to then have self serve.

ScottyWilk
02-16-16, 11:52
That is crazy! She made you pay her for you to stroke yourself. That is the ultimate pimp move if I ever heard of one. I would have been livid walking out of there. Flipping chairs and tables over. But what I am confused about is why YOU would.

Leave a tip?I left a small tip because the massage was fantastic.

Mr Mike1952
02-16-16, 17:54

Leave a tip?This is not an unusual move in a suburban location where they fear the heat.

Been told that is the practice in Wethersfield, and in the old spot in Glastonbury near the E. H. Line that is out of business.

Has to be pretty hard for them to stick to those limits these days with all the competition offering HJs these days.

But a good massage is worth a small tip.

BBJudy
06-04-16, 14:29
Ok guys, I've posted about wanting to try to go to a AMP and get a lady rub down. Not exactly what I wanted but I wanted a playful massage. I attended this Meriden establishment once before and laid on my stomach and got a good massage for $40. I know everyone says this spot is a dud but I tried it again (with my frequent rubs card). I felt like if they knew I was here before maybe I could talk my way into some boobie play.

Well I paid for my 1 hour it was just like before just more leg rubbing and such. When it was done I told her I wanted more. Told her I wanted to flip and have her rub my chest too. She went out came back in and mama said 30 min more $30 and put the clock in there!! Eff it, I was on a mission and I wanted to see how far I could take it.

There was no direct boobie play but at times a very sensual massage. Rubbing just under my underwear but not too far. She was constantly telling me how "beautiful" my body is and even at one point popped out a tit so I see hers. I gave a little feel. But that was the extent of it. I know I should try other establishments but I feel like If I am a frequent "flyer" that should count for something? NO?

Just wanted to share my experience. When I get the funds up I will try again and post.

Troutman
06-05-16, 07:39
Ok guys, I've posted about wanting to try to go to a AMP and get a lady rub down. Not exactly what I wanted but I wanted a playful massage. I attended this Meriden establishment once before and laid on my stomach and got a good massage for $40. I know everyone says this spot is a dud but I tried it again (with my frequent rubs card). I felt like if they knew I was here before maybe I could talk my way into some boobie play.

Well I paid for my 1 hour it was just like before just more leg rubbing and such. When it was done I told her I wanted more. Told her I wanted to flip and have her rub my chest too. She went out came back in and mama said 30 min more $30 and put the clock in there!! Eff it, I was on a mission and I wanted to see how far I could take it.

There was no direct boobie play but at times a very sensual massage. Rubbing just under my underwear but not too far. She was constantly telling me how "beautiful" my body is and even at one point popped out a tit so I see hers. I gave a little feel. But that was the extent of it. I know I should try other establishments but I feel like If I am a frequent "flyer" that should count for something? NO?

Just wanted to share my experience. When I get the funds up I will try again and post.That's all you'll get if you leave your underwear on. You sent them a message that you don't want to be touched. Don't be a pussy. Strip.

BBJudy
06-05-16, 07:42
LOL I didn't know!! I'm new! I need to learn the ways!

That's all you'll get if you leave your underwear on. You sent them a message that you don't want to be touched. Don't be a pussy. Strip.

Ray Alan
06-05-16, 10:53

Just wanted to share my experience. When I get the funds up I will try again and post.

That's all you'll get if you leave your underwear on. You sent them a message that you don't want to be touched. Don't be a pussy. Strip.I agree with Truotman, you need to be fully nude. AMP 101 is to be naked when the girl comes into the room. Keeping the skivvies on is tell the masseuse that you are only there for a rub down. If it is a place that offers a table shower take it and be fully nude and sitting up when the girl come back to the room. When the massage starts while you are on your belly, spread your legs when she starts working on your lower end so she will know you are there for more than a massage. I have said it before and I will say it again, you need to visit Sun Star in New Haven. Follow the advice in the AMP's Tips and Guidelines thread http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2291-AMP-Tips-and-Guidelines and I bet you will have the results you are looking for.

I can't wait to read about your future reports.

Mr Mike1952
06-06-16, 15:36
You guys know that BBJudy is a woman?

I'm not suggesting that this vitiates the validity of the advice about getting naked and being open about it, but I think she is right that her best chance is to keep going to the same spot.

Let me modify that. Her best chance is asking ME for a massage, but I gather that she wants a different type of experience.

Anyway, you do need to flaunt it, but you probably also have to find a masseuse who is comfortable working on women's private parts. Most of these ladies are extremely skilled at providing manual stimulation to the male organs, but they may have only touched one vulva in their lives.

I agree with Truotman, you need to be fully nude. AMP 101 is to be naked when the girl comes into the room. Keeping the skivvies on is tell the masseuse that you are only there for a rub down. If it is a place that offers a table shower take it and be fully nude and sitting up when the girl come back to the room. When the massage starts while you are on your belly, spread your legs when she starts working on your lower end so she will know you are there for more than a massage. I have said it before and I will say it again, you need to visit Sun Star in New Haven. Follow the advice in the AMP's Tips and Guidelines thread http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2291-AMP-Tips-and-Guidelines and I bet you will have the results you are looking for.

I can't wait to read about your future reports.

BBJudy
06-06-16, 17:41
I think I am going to try that place again. Keep going back and see what I get. My panties were see through red lace and I really thought that would have been obvious enough. Then I asked to flip and if she would rub my boobs too, but Mama (B / C I asked for more time) told her stomach and upper chest. (I gather this from hand motions and the stink eye she gave me). I feel like this is going to be a lot harder than my freaky imagination saw it.

I am not quite sure WHY I want this experience but it seems very exciting and cheaper / safer than risking finding a chick on BP to do it. You guys are lucky. Go in, get a tug and done. When I go in, it's like "I don't belong".

You guys know that BBJudy is a woman?

I'm not suggesting that this vitiates the validity of the advice about getting naked and being open about it, but I think she is right that her best chance is to keep going to the same spot.

Let me modify that. Her best chance is asking ME for a massage, but I gather that she wants a different type of experience.

Anyway, you do need to flaunt it, but you probably also have to find a masseuse who is comfortable working on women's private parts. Most of these ladies are extremely skilled at providing manual stimulation to the male organs, but they may have only touched one vulva in their lives.

Tiger 37
06-07-16, 02:22
I think I am going to try that place again. Keep going back and see what I get. My panties were see through red lace and I really thought that would have been obvious enough. Then I asked to flip and if she would rub my boobs too, but Mama (B / C I asked for more time) told her stomach and upper chest. (I gather this from hand motions and the stink eye she gave me). I feel like this is going to be a lot harder than my freaky imagination saw it.

I am not quite sure WHY I want this experience but it seems very exciting and cheaper / safer than risking finding a chick on BP to do it. You guys are lucky. Go in, get a tug and done. When I go in, it's like "I don't belong".Your last line hits the nail on the head. 95% of women don't go into these places and the ones that do usually start trouble for these places, are Aunt LEO or really want a legit massage and not what you want. May I make a suggestion, bring a guy with you and ask for a couples massage. Start playing with each other towards the end and have them get into it as well. Might work.

Tiger.

Ray Alan
06-08-16, 10:16
I think I am going to try that place again. Keep going back and see what I get. My panties were see through red lace and I really thought that would have been obvious enough. Then I asked to flip and if she would rub my boobs too, but Mama (B / C I asked for more time) told her stomach and upper chest. (I gather this from hand motions and the stink eye she gave me). I feel like this is going to be a lot harder than my freaky imagination saw it.On the flip, when the masseuse is rubbing your front side, try placing your hand on hers and guide it to where you want to be rubbed. She may get the hint and be more accommodating. Also, like I said before, be totally nude, even see through lace panties are still panties.

I am not quite sure WHY I want this experience but it seems very exciting and cheaper / safer than risking finding a chick on BP to do it. You guys are lucky. Go in, get a tug and done. When I go in, it's like "I don't belong".Exploring your sexuality is very healthy and mentally stimulating, especially when we delve into things that society generally frowns upon. Don't be quick to discard BP in your quest for an erotic massage. One advantage BP has over an AMP is you can speak to the provider before booking and ask her if she is willing to accommodate another female in the same way she would accommodate a male. It doesn't hurt or cost anything to ask.

Good luck and good hunting.

Mr Mike1952
06-08-16, 17:32
Obviously, a lot of guys here are rooting for you. There is definitely something that many of us find erotic about your quest. Keep us posted.

And, here is another idea. Perhaps if you went in as a part of a couple, and both you and your male companion arranged for a massage (separately, probably, with different ladies), this would make it more apparent what you are seeking and might put it a little more in their comfort zone.

But keep in mind, in this and most of the AMPs in CT. , they only provide manual services. It requires different skills to be able to get a woman off with only manual stimulation and, if I may say, I think it is probably harder. I mean more difficult.

I am not quite sure WHY I want this experience but it seems very exciting and cheaper / safer than risking finding a chick on BP to do it. You guys are lucky. Go in, get a tug and done. When I go in, it's like "I don't belong".

WhenWhen
06-08-16, 23:08
Here is one more. Yes. Be naked. But also have a little battery operated vibrator and just use it when you are ready for her to rub you. Put that sucker right on your vag and really give her a good grinding and focus your whole attention on that. I'm sure she'll take the hint and help in various ways.

Obviously, a lot of guys here are rooting for you. There is definitely something that many of us find erotic about your quest. Keep us posted.

And, here is another idea. Perhaps if you went in as a part of a couple, and both you and your male companion arranged for a massage (separately, probably, with different ladies), this would make it more apparent what you are seeking and might put it a little more in their comfort zone.

But keep in mind, in this and most of the AMPs in CT. , they only provide manual services. It requires different skills to be able to get a woman off with only manual stimulation and, if I may say, I think it is probably harder. I mean more difficult.

BBJudy
06-09-16, 21:14
Here is one more. Yes. Be naked. But also have a little battery operated vibrator and just use it when you are ready for her to rub you. Put that sucker right on your vag and really give her a good grinding and focus your whole attention on that. I'm sure she'll take the hint and help in various ways.I think I would be really nervous about bringing this in. But it makes a lot of sense. Manually getting a woman off is tough. I don't know if I'm even looking for full on, O. Just the excitement of having the experience of being touched in an erotic way. I have watched more AMP porn in these last few weeks than I think I've watched porn in my entire life (And I watch a lot of porn!) just to see if I can find some pointers (yes, its porn. I know it's not the best reference).

I like the idea for couple's massage, I think that would really kick it off. But the guy in my life isn't into massages and I don't think shares my same fascination. And let's be honest here, clearly something is missing at home if I am on this hunt. So until then, keep your experiences coming (no pun I SWEAR! LOL) I like to hear about them and maybe something works for me as well.

WhenWhen
06-11-16, 08:26
I think I would be really nervous about bringing this in. But it makes a lot of sense. Manually getting a woman off is tough. I don't know if I'm even looking for full on, O. Just the excitement of having the experience of being touched in an erotic way. I have watched more AMP porn in these last few weeks than I think I've watched porn in my entire life (And I watch a lot of porn!) just to see if I can find some pointers (yes, its porn. I know it's not the best reference).

I like the idea for couple's massage, I think that would really kick it off. But the guy in my life isn't into massages and I don't think shares my same fascination. And let's be honest here, clearly something is missing at home if I am on this hunt. So until then, keep your experiences coming (no pun I SWEAR! LOL) I like to hear about them and maybe something works for me as well.How many private messages have you received from us so far? I imagine a lot!

ThePlayer
06-13-16, 20:12
I remember Whispers. Damn that brings back memories. Was it really above a police substation? Neighborhood wasn't the best and I hated parking my car on the side street.

ThePlayer

BBJudy
06-14-16, 21:51
A few LOL.

I don't mind at all. You guys are all great and are helpful. I look forward to reading everyone's suggestions. I saw a few that really interest me. Some new places I might venture.

How many private messages have you received from us so far? I imagine a lot!

Mrchipholte
06-28-16, 07:33
Haven't been to an AMP in a while. Noticed some new ones in Wallingford, which is somehwat convenient for me. I was thinking of trying one out. Can anyone steer me in a direction?. Or is there one to avoid? I'm happy to try one out for the team and report back, but who doesn't like a sure thing right! The real challenge will be not just driving right past wallingford and heading down to the Star, which just seems well worth the money these days compared to what you get at most standard are & T AMPs.

Chelovec
06-29-16, 15:05
Haven't been to an AMP in a while. Noticed some new ones in Wallingford, which is somehwat convenient for me. I was thinking of trying one out. Can anyone steer me in a direction?. Or is there one to avoid? I'm happy to try one out for the team and report back, but who doesn't like a sure thing right! The real challenge will be not just driving right past wallingford and heading down to the Star, which just seems well worth the money these days compared to what you get at most standard are & T AMPs.Checked it out today. Met at door by old fugly and the other wasn't much better. 45 for a half. I spun on my heels and left. Not worth the chance for RT.

Stay safe.

Chelovec
06-29-16, 15:06
Checked it out today. Met at door by old fugly and the other wasn't much better. 45 for a half. I spun on my heels and left. Not worth the chance for RT.

Stay safe.This one was "Sunny Spa".

Mr Mike1952
06-29-16, 15:19
The one on Colony Rd. Was advertising that they offered body to body rubs. That caught my attention, but I haven't checked it out, and the ad changed.

Haven't been to an AMP in a while. Noticed some new ones in Wallingford, which is somehwat convenient for me. I was thinking of trying one out. Can anyone steer me in a direction?. Or is there one to avoid? I'm happy to try one out for the team and report back, but who doesn't like a sure thing right! The real challenge will be not just driving right past wallingford and heading down to the Star, which just seems well worth the money these days compared to what you get at most standard are & T AMPs.

Chelovec
06-29-16, 20:42
The one on Colony Rd. Was advertising that they offered body to body rubs. That caught my attention, but I haven't checked it out, and the ad changed.This is on North Colony Rd. Trust me man, you would NOT want body to body with these ladies.

ScottyWilk
07-27-16, 11:44

Just wanted to share my experience. When I get the funds up I will try again and post.Sound to me like it might be the same place I went to in Meriden. The only thing they for me was put lotion on my hand and had me take care of myself. Maybe try someplace different. There are some places in Middletown.

Tiger 37
08-29-16, 02:08
Went to a AMP in Middletown on the north side of town on busy road. Have been there before and always received a HJ at the end of a decent massage. However this time different female, skinny, short about 45-50. Very nice and friendly but nothing extra or even the opportunity to ask. As soon as timer ran out, she ran out of room before I could say anything. The massage was good but I was soooo looking forward to the end that I went home Blue-Balled.

Tiger.

Mrchipholte
09-07-16, 12:49
So, I finally decided to check out one of the fairly new places in Wallingford near the center of town. Not so "grand" a time. Place is ok, a little run down looking, but at least it wasn't dirty. Woman there spoke such poor English I had no idea what she was saying 90% of the time. Her physique was typical, older but not too old, thin and up top was all padding. Massage was meh. On the flip, self service was very much encouraged. I tried mightily to get her to drop her guard, but to no avail. I even grabbed her hand and guided her for a few strokes, but she wouldn't take over. So she rubbed my nuts with one hand and my nipples with the other while I DIY. I did help myself to some awkward reaches under her shirt and bra from the top down. She wasn't necessarily accommodating, but wasn't fighting me either. Too bad there was nothing all that great to be found down there. So, maybe with repeat visits she may play more, but I won't make any so, good luck if you try.

Bang Bro
03-04-17, 16:07
Less than pleased, just an OK experience, man I miss the old days. Will have to visit the Donut Shop soon. UTC roaming up top only. Decent massage, no and I mean no tease at all. I was clean, fresh and nothing. Just turn over and off she went. Left a minimal tip due to poor performance.

Bang Bro
03-09-17, 20:51
Aloha hobbyists. 90 minutes of bliss. Great massage and a very skillful ending with enough roaming to make me even happier. No FS but I wold have been shocked. Hoping for a little head game someday.

BBJudy
09-02-17, 09:50
Hello gentlemen,

Its been awhile. My desire for an AMP experience similar to yours has not gone away. I struggled a little because I was very nervous to try new places and again not sure how to approach the situation.

Last night I got the nerve and went to west main again. I did everything you guys suggested. Took off all my clothes, left the money on the stand got on the table and hoped for the best. When she walked in she started rubbing my back, it was a great massage. I felt relaxed and excited. She left the sheet on my ass, which I didn't want. After what felt like forever of her rubbing my back I asked if she would rub my legs. She seemed confused but then began to rub. I told her to take the sheet off, she did. She gave me a wonderful ass massage. Applying just enough pressure that I could feel my the table against my pussy and I was getting more aroused. I began to feel myself dripping on the table as she rubbed my legs up to my ass. So close to my lips. I remember you guys saying to do things to let her know I'm interested so as she rubbed I began to lift my hips as she got closer. Wanting desperately for her to touch my wetness.

After what felt like forever I asked if I could flip. Again confused and now hesitate she said yes. But it made me uncomfortable for a small moment. But I said, Eff it. I am here and I want to see how far I can take this. She gets a warm towel and wipes me down. And I turn over. At first she starts to rub my shoulders. I quickly direct her back down to my legs. She rubs again, so close to my lips. I direct her to my stomach. She rubs in a triangle, my legs, across my lower stomach. Just before my lips.

I am turned on because my body is exposed (kind of) to this woman and I want desperately for her to rub her hands against me and please me. She never does.

I paid 60 plus a 20 for tip. I refused to give more if I didn't get more.

So my fantasy of being touched in the setting is looking very bleak. I do not think they are comfortable with a female.

JustLooking30
09-02-17, 14:36
Hello gentlemen,

Its been awhile. My desire for an AMP experience similar to yours has not gone away. I struggled a little because I was very nervous to try new places and again not sure how to approach the situation.

Last night I got the nerve and went to west main again. I did everything you guys suggested. Took off all my clothes, left the money on the stand got on the table and hoped for the best. When she walked in she started rubbing my back, it was a great massage. I felt relaxed and excited. She left the sheet on my ass, which I didn't want. After what felt like forever of her rubbing my back I asked if she would rub my legs. She seemed confused but then began to rub. I told her to take the sheet off, she did. She gave me a wonderful ass massage. Applying just enough pressure that I could feel my the table against my pussy and I was getting more aroused. I began to feel myself dripping on the table as she rubbed my legs up to my ass. So close to my lips. I remember you guys saying to do things to let her know I'm interested so as she rubbed I began to lift my hips as she got closer. Wanting desperately for her to touch my wetness.

After what felt like forever I asked if I could flip. Again confused and now hesitate she said yes. But it made me uncomfortable for a small moment. But I said, Eff it. I am here and I want to see how far I can take this. She gets a warm towel and wipes me down. And I turn over. At first she starts to rub my shoulders. I quickly direct her back down to my legs. She rubs again, so close to my lips. I direct her to my stomach. She rubs in a triangle, my legs, across my lower stomach. Just before my lips.

I am turned on because my body is exposed (kind of) to this woman and I want desperately for her to rub her hands against me and please me. She never does.

So my fantasy of being touched in the setting is looking very bleak. I do not think they are comfortable with a female.There is a place in manchester, that advertises massages for both men and women. As of late, there are now more than a few places to choose from. I will PM the link if I have a chance to look. I'm almost certain I got more than advertised at the same place that services men and women.

Member #5925
09-02-17, 16:54
Hello gentlemen,

So my fantasy of being touched in the setting is looking very bleak. I do not think they are comfortable with a female.Apparently the masseuse wasn't comfortable pleasuring another woman.

I've given up on massage parlors. Never a consistent expectation of what I'll get. I'd rather browse BP and get the sure thing.

BBJudy
09-03-17, 07:23
Apparently the masseuse wasn't comfortable pleasuring another woman.

I've given up on massage parlors. Never a consistent expectation of what I'll get. I'd rather browse BP and get the sure thing.I think that might have to be my only choice.

Olde Salt
09-03-17, 12:59
I've twice been to the location on West Main and had pretty much the same experience. I don't think gender is the issue. The place on East Main is a bit more accommodating (to men, at least) however, it lacks a table shower which is something I enjoy.

Mr Mike1952
09-03-17, 16:09
I've twice been to the location on West Main and had pretty much the same experience. I don't think gender is the issue. The place on East Main is a bit more accommodating (to men, at least) however, it lacks a table shower which is something I enjoy.Before giving up on massage parlors, make sure it is a place that offers happy endings to any customers. It is more than possible that a masseuse who happily satisfies a man will not do it for a woman. But I think I remember reading that this place has left men unsatisfied and / or told them that they have to finish themselves.

Is East Hartford too far for you to go?

WhenWhen
09-04-17, 00:07
Hello gentlemen,

So my fantasy of being touched in the setting is looking very bleak. I do not think they are comfortable with a female.This may sound odd, but maybe you should just say upfront something along the lines of "I'm a lesbian and I want a massuese who is comfortable with women". Can't hurt.

I remember one time I brought a lady into an AMP with me one time and told the mamasan I wanted to buy her a massage. She was confused, but went along with it. One of the girls jumped at the chance of giving her a massage. I stayed in the room. It was a lot of fun.

BBJudy
09-04-17, 03:50
No not really. I can make a trip if I know it would be worth it.

Before giving up on massage parlors, make sure it is a place that offers happy endings to any customers. It is more than possible that a masseuse who happily satisfies a man will not do it for a woman. But I think I remember reading that this place has left men unsatisfied and / or told them that they have to finish themselves.

Is East Hartford too far for you to go?

BBJudy
09-04-17, 03:51
Funny, drove down east couldn't find.

I've twice been to the location on West Main and had pretty much the same experience. I don't think gender is the issue. The place on East Main is a bit more accommodating (to men, at least) however, it lacks a table shower which is something I enjoy.

Olde Salt
09-04-17, 14:58
Funny, drove down east couldn't find.For what it's worth (probably nothing) I was once enjoying a massage in Middletown and heard the sounds of a woman who seemed to really be enjoying the massage she was getting. When leaving, an older Korean woman was at the desk and commented something to the effect that it was her getting the massage. I sounded like a massage that I would have enjoyed observing.

When In Vegas
09-06-17, 15:32
Your report is so well written and very very erotic (I got hard reading it). Here's a suggestion: why don't we simulate an AMP experience. We rent a room. With a little effort I can try to pass off as woman (an ugly woman). We'll have to keep the lights off but it will be the best erotic massage. You will gladly tip me more than $20 LOL.

As others have said I wouldn't give up. Sounds like you made progress since the first attempt. I've been to AMPs where I had to specifically ask (beg) for it at the end. Might not hurt to try to get the same woman, now that she's gotten the sense you want a little more. You'll be more comfortable and the worst that can happen is you get a great massage.

Vegas.

Hello gentlemen,

So my fantasy of being touched in the setting is looking very bleak. I do not think they are comfortable with a female.

KantDelay
09-06-17, 20:16
Your report is so well written and very very erotic (I got hard reading it). Here's a suggestion: why don't we simulate an AMP experience. We rent a room. With a little effort I can try to pass off as woman (an ugly woman). We'll have to keep the lights off but it will be the best erotic massage. You will gladly tip me more than $20 LOL.

As others have said I wouldn't give up. Sounds like you made progress since the first attempt. I've been to AMPs where I had to specifically ask (beg) for it at the end. Might not hurt to try to get the same woman, now that she's gotten the sense you want a little more. You'll be more comfortable and the worst that can happen is you get a great massage.

Vegas.I've done this with Vegas. Let's just say I tipped him well.

Mr Mike1952
09-11-17, 20:25
No not really. I can make a trip if I know it would be worth it.I think your chances in almost any of the East Hartford parlors would be very good.

The idea of being up front it a good one, but there is the matter of communicating with women who do not speak a lot of English and may not know the word "lesbian. ".

Write privately if you want me recommendations on a place in East Hartford.

JoeMuckInFutch
09-12-17, 17:54
Hello gentlemen,

So my fantasy of being touched in the setting is looking very bleak. I do not think they are comfortable with a female.What about going to one of the well known more accommodating places? NH or Danbury? Seems like you take the element of do they / don't they for guys off the table, so to speak. Then it just becomes a question of will one of the girls do a woman. Since they are there to make very good tips, maybe you have a shot at story that will give us all diamond cutters when reading. GOOD LUCK!

SlimShady132
09-18-17, 08:00
Had the pleasure of seeing morgan again went for an hour and it was great the usually session with a BBBJ ending had a great conversation and I asked her about doubles and she said every time she finds a new girl it always ends in some type of drama and it never works out so she'll be pretty much solo for the time being have fun guys.

When In Vegas
09-25-17, 15:27
I am really surprised she hasn't reached out after that ringing endorsement. .

I've done this with Vegas. Let's just say I tipped him well.

GordonFreeman
10-13-17, 12:49
All the Wallingford AMPs have been busted and closed down by law enforcement. Details on the WFSB web site.

BBJudy
10-28-17, 20:53
Good Evening Gentlemen!!

As most of you know I have been on a journey to receive the same experiences you do at an AMP. I have started this adventure on West Main but struck out every time I have gone there. I had nearly given up with AMP all together. Especially after the post about Wallingford but I had literally sat outside of that location about 2 weeks before LEO dropped in. But I got very nervous when I saw a bunch of teenagers sitting out front and never went in.

I have been in touch with a fellow member who has been absolutely wonderful with sharing his experiences with me and helping me to possibly explore other avenues (C. L or BP). But tonight I decided to try a new location really with the intention of getting a nice massage because I figured AMP women are not comfortable with women and this fantasy of mine will not happen.

I went to a location that I would rather not name in this post. Walked in to find an older asian woman playing on her phone. I asked for an hour massage. She told me $60 and I paid up front. (unlike West main, I paid after). I went into the room and found just a regular towel on the table. I stripped naked and laid on the table with the towel on my ass. She came in and left the door cracked a bit. I wasn't at all uncomfortable with this, but knew that there would be no funny business. She lifted the towel to adjust it, exposing my naked body for a second and began to work on me. Spending lots of time on my back even getting on the table to add more pressure. I laughed a little because I remember many of you mentioning this in your posts.

She then got off the table and stood to the side of me. As my arms laid to the side I believe she positioned herself so my arm was between her legs. But I couldn't tell and didn't want to get my hopes up. She then went to the other said and stood the same way. I felt a warmth now and I was certain she as rubbing against me. Again. Not trying to get my hopes up I removed the thought from my mind.

She works her way down to my legs and as she rides her hand up my thighs her touch got much softer. More sensual than the deep tissue I was getting everywhere else. About 30 minutes into she asks me to turn over. THIS IS A FIRST! Last time at the other place I had to practically beg for this! She then puts the towel on my body and begins to massage my legs. Before I know it, she slides the towel over, exposing me. Again, I've been here before and had little expectations. She rubs every so closely to my lips and I'm getting very wet. She notices and takes one of the warm towels and actually wipes away my wetness!! She then goes to the other leg. She now takes the towel and completely lifts it off me. I am fully exposed and I automatically bend my legs so my feet are touching. She begins to rub my pubic bone and my mind is racing. Is this going to ACTUALLY HAPPEN?

She takes her hand and begins to rub my lips. Very gently taking each lip and sliding them between her fingers. Then letting her whole hand cup my entire pussy. I am in absolute heaven but realize her motions are not going to lead to climax. But nonetheless I am enjoying her touch and I'm growing wetter and wetter. Then of course, because it's just my luck. The phone rings. She covers me, answers it and comes right back to where she left off. This time I have uncovered my breasts and she beings to pinch at my nipples. She tells me how beautiful my body is and I moan and say thank you. She continues to stimulate my nipples and my pussy.

Sadly, she tells me time is almost up, but continues to rub me. I ask for more time but she informs me that a man will come in shortly. She gets the towel and wipes me. She tells me to make sure I call before I come so I can set up a time. I don't foresee me actually making an appointment to have my lady parts rubbed, I will just walk in! LOL.

I was such a nice experience. I felt comfortable and relaxed. I will absolutely be back. I only gave an extra $20 because quite frankly. I DIDN'T FINISH! But next time I go, I will give more.

ManLovesLadies
10-28-17, 23:19
Good Evening Gentlemen!!

As most of you know I have been on a journey to receive the same experiences you do at an AMP. I have started this adventure on West Main but struck out every time I have gone there. I had nearly given up with AMP all together. Especially after the post about Wallingford but I had literally sat outside of that location about 2 weeks before LEO dropped in. But I got very nervous when I saw a bunch of teenagers sitting out front and never went in.

I have been in touch with a fellow member who has been absolutely wonderful with sharing his experiences with me and helping me to possibly explore other avenues (C. L or BP). But tonight I decided to try a new location really with the intention of getting a nice massage because I figured AMP women are not comfortable with women and this fantasy of mine will not happen.

I went to a location that I would rather not name in this post. Walked in to find an older asian woman playing on her phone. I asked for an hour massage. She told me $60 and I paid up front. (unlike West main, I paid after). I went into the room and found just a regular towel on the table. I stripped naked and laid on the table with the towel on my ass. She came in and left the door cracked a bit. I wasn't at all uncomfortable with this, but knew that there would be no funny business. She lifted the towel to adjust it, exposing my naked body for a second and began to work on me. Spending lots of time on my back even getting on the table to add more pressure. I laughed a little because I remember many of you mentioning this in your posts.

She then got off the table and stood to the side of me. As my arms laid to the side I believe she positioned herself so my arm was between her legs. But I couldn't tell and didn't want to get my hopes up. She then went to the other said and stood the same way. I felt a warmth now and I was certain she as rubbing against me. Again. Not trying to get my hopes up I removed the thought from my mind.

She works her way down to my legs and as she rides her hand up my thighs her touch got much softer. More sensual than the deep tissue I was getting everywhere else. About 30 minutes into she asks me to turn over. THIS IS A FIRST! Last time at the other place I had to practically beg for this! She then puts the towel on my body and begins to massage my legs. Before I know it, she slides the towel over, exposing me. Again, I've been here before and had little expectations. She rubs every so closely to my lips and I'm getting very wet. She notices and takes one of the warm towels and actually wipes away my wetness!! She then goes to the other leg. She now takes the towel and completely lifts it off me. I am fully exposed and I automatically bend my legs so my feet are touching. She begins to rub my pubic bone and my mind is racing. Is this going to ACTUALLY HAPPEN?

She takes her hand and begins to rub my lips. Very gently taking each lip and sliding them between her fingers. Then letting her whole hand cup my entire pussy. I am in absolute heaven but realize her motions are not going to lead to climax. But nonetheless I am enjoying her touch and I'm growing wetter and wetter. Then of course, because it's just my luck. The phone rings. She covers me, answers it and comes right back to where she left off. This time I have uncovered my breasts and she beings to pinch at my nipples. She tells me how beautiful my body is and I moan and say thank you. She continues to stimulate my nipples and my pussy.

Sadly, she tells me time is almost up, but continues to rub me. I ask for more time but she informs me that a man will come in shortly. She gets the towel and wipes me. She tells me to make sure I call before I come so I can set up a time. I don't foresee me actually making an appointment to have my lady parts rubbed, I will just walk in! LOL.

I was such a nice experience. I felt comfortable and relaxed. I will absolutely be back. I only gave an extra $20 because quite frankly. I DIDN'T FINISH! But next time I go, I will give more.Is it bad if I'm falling in love with Judy?

WhenWhen
10-28-17, 23:34
Very nice! It sounds like you finally found a place and a masseuse who understands that you just want a nice experience. But I would have thought you would have tipped a little more even though you didn't have an orgasm just to let her know she was on the right track and that next time she should get busy in a good way right away.

Good Evening Gentlemen!!

I was such a nice experience. I felt comfortable and relaxed. I will absolutely be back. I only gave an extra $20 because quite frankly. I DIDN'T FINISH! But next time I go, I will give more.

BBJudy
10-28-17, 23:44
I plan on going back in the near future and will tip better. It was about 45 minutes of actual massage. I will try to encourage less massage next time. I'm actually kind of sore right now! LOL.

Very nice! It sounds like you finally found a place and a masseuse who understands that you just want a nice experience. But I would have thought you would have tipped a little more even though you didn't have an orgasm just to let her know she was on the right track and that next time she should get busy in a good way right away.

ScottyWilk
12-03-17, 19:19
I plan on going back in the near future and will tip better. It was about 45 minutes of actual massage. I will try to encourage less massage next time. I'm actually kind of sore right now! LOL.I'm glad you appear to be on the right track. I hope next time you get e everything you are looking for.

Prober
05-20-18, 11:42
Great body with nice breasts and ass. Very professional and caring about you during your visit.

Once in the room, we talked about the nuru rub itself, since this was my first. She then had me place my donation on the table and hop in the shower to get warm, while she prepared the air mattress and gel.

The lights had been dimmed, and the area was all candle-lit.

I laid down on my stomach and Dominque began rubbing the nuru gel all over both of us. She soon climbed aboard and slid up and down my back, and played with my boys off and on. After having me turn over, she stood near me and covered my with more gel. Then she waved her boobs in my face, to which, I responded by sucking on them. That gel makes it difficult to fondle and suck boobs since it is so slippery. Then she got on, slid up and down me again. Then climbed on my for some BBFS.

Again, the gel takes away a lot of the sensation and made her pussy super wet. After that, she moved on to a BBBJ / HJ, until I came.

She took care of the initial clean up, and helped get off the mattress, so I wouldn't fall flat on my face. I went back into the shower, and she joined me after a couple minutes. Dominique washed me down.

We talked some more small talk as we got dressed.

Don't think I'll do this again as the seaweed gel makes everything slippery and takes away a lot of the sensations.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/pssst-dominique-s-sliding-your-way-nuru-specialist__1523875052-11555462

GTunney
05-20-18, 18:13
Good Evening Gentlemen!!

I was such a nice experience. I felt comfortable and relaxed. I will absolutely be back. I only gave an extra $20 because quite frankly. I DIDN'T FINISH! But next time I go, I will give more.Wow, good for you! Thanks for sharing.

Gramma
05-21-18, 13:22
How would you rate her looks? How much did it set you back?

Great body with nice breasts and ass. Very professional and caring about you during your visit.

Once in the room, we talked about the nuru rub itself, since this was my first. She then had me place my donation on the table and hop in the shower to get warm, while she prepared the air mattress and gel.

I laid down on my stomach and Dominque began rubbing the nuru gel all over both of us. She soon climbed aboard and slid up and down my back, and played with my boys off and on. After having me turn over, she stood near me and covered my with more gel. Then she waved her boobs in my face, to which, I responded by sucking on them. That gel makes it difficult to fondle and suck boobs since it is so slippery. Then she got on, slid up and down me again. Then climbed on my for some BBFS.

Again, the gel takes away a lot of the sensation and made her pussy super wet. After that, she moved on to a BBBJ / HJ, until I came.

She took care of the initial clean up, and helped get off the mattress, so I wouldn't fall flat on my face. I went back into the shower, and she joined me after a couple minutes. Dominique washed me down.

Don't think I'll do this again as the seaweed gel makes everything slippery and takes away a lot of the sensations.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/pssst-dominique-s-sliding-your-way-nuru-specialist__1523875052-11555462

Mr Mike1952
05-21-18, 15:31
Wow, she's come a long way. When I first saw her, there was no penetration of any kind, just rubbing her body all over and then manual release.

The last time, she did a little bit of a BBBJ, but not for the finish.

Prober
05-22-18, 09:46
How would you rate her looks? How much did it set you back?Looks are average, short, about 5"4', a few extra pounds. She is Dominican, so is darker skinned than her photos.

Cost is 250 for BBFS, 200 for BBBJ, both are with a HJ finish.

Barnes75
05-22-18, 16:27
Looks are average, short, about 5"4', a few extra pounds. She is Dominican, so is darker skinned than her photos.

Cost is 250 for BBFS, 200 for BBBJ, both are with a HJ finish.Thanks for this post, Prober. At the rate she asks, I expect her looks to be in the hot to very hot range. I've almost hooked up with her in the past. I am now glad I didn't.

Llbean94
06-16-18, 21:49
Hey guys. I am new to this area so any suggestions for a parlor with FS near middletown / meriden area?

Swm11
06-17-18, 13:32
Hey guys. I am new to this area so any suggestions for a parlor with FS near middletown / meriden area?There are none in that area.

You'd have to go to Danbury or one of the other rumored places.

I would look around the forums a little more and see which is closest to you. Then go there and report back.

You're new, so a lot of people are not going to give you information but if you had a couple reviews in your first few posts it might help.

Swm11
06-17-18, 13:37
Thanks for this post, Prober. At the rate she asks, I expect her looks to be in the hot to very hot range. I've almost hooked up with her in the past. I am now glad I didn't.Those rates are great for Nuru.

You'd be lucky to find a Nuru provider under 3 bills and you might not even get covered FS with that.

Regokux
09-23-18, 16:31
Went for half hr in Wallingford. Alright massage and HE from thick Asian 30-40's lady. I've been to better but I always am curious and like exploring. It's funny how they advertise: https://cityxguide.photo/ads/tranguility-massage-and-reflexology-203-626-9326-best-massage-new-girl-12659129..

Damage: . 08, . 04 for hr and. 04 for he because she didn't accept the. 02 I gave her LOL.

Stumbo
06-01-19, 22:32
Hi Gents,

I'll be visiting family in the Middletwon area in a couple of weeks, and I'm curious if anything is to be had. I'm looking for an AMP with a table shower, and a standard finish. I've had decent luck in Manchester, but I doubt I'll have time to stray that far afield.

Thanks.

MetalSin
06-03-19, 01:10
I can usually get a decent massage with the standard tip around here. Nothing more nothing less so far and I've been about 4 times.

Stumbo
06-03-19, 20:35
...or the other. Looks like I'm taking a tour of the local sandwich shops! LOL.

I can usually get a decent massage with the standard tip around here. Nothing more nothing less so far and I've been about 4 times.

Tossaway1234
10-06-19, 01:16
I visited Subway over the summer and am either headed there or to DD in New Haven in the next few days. I was just wondering if Subway was still as good of a place as it was over the summer.

ManLovesLadies
11-09-19, 15:31
So I finally made a visit to the very highly regarded and superbly reviewed MILF Morgan.

To say it was a letdown would be understatement.

There really wasn't anything bad about it, but it wasn't great either.

Yes, she is a very nice person, drug free, honest and easy to talk to. In fact, she talks way too much.

But she is fat. She is much heavier than she appears in her pictures. The fact that she is short may maker her look fatter. And her face is not at all as attractive. She's the woman pushing an overfilled cart through the Walmart parking lot.

After a number of very nice texts, I make my arrival. She meets me in the hallway.

I am immediately disappointed. She is short, dumpy and not very attractive. Her hair is straggly and she needs to learn a little about putting herself together.

We go to her room and her blonde friend that she does doubles with is there. She is even fatter. Stringy blonde hair and not very attractive. Neither look like they are trying to entice customers by doing anything to look good.

Anyway, I'm asked whether I would mind if blondie waits in the bathroom. Otherwise she has to go out into the cold and sit in the car. I hesitated. Morgan was about to push for it, but blondie is less aggressive and said she was leaving no problem.

Morgan begins to undress. Somewhat large hanging boobs. Leaves a shirt of some sort covering her big belly and her panties on.

I disrobe and sit / lay on the bed waiting for her to shut the fuck up. Talk, talk, talk, talk, talk. About mindless gibberish I care nothing about.

Apparently she decides it's time to get into action. She tells me how great it is going to be.

Gives the little guy some hand action and continues the same conversation about her family's health, her car problems, the hotel owner liking her and throwing other girls out.

She finally shuts up and bends down for some head. I will say, she is very, very skilled. Varies things, pays attention everywhere. Good stuff. But then she stops and it's back to hand strokes and talking. Then it's back and forth between sucking me and stopping to continue the same conversation between sucks. Really? Talk about killing the moment. I ask her about kissing. She says sure she does. Then she proceeds to head up and make out as she is stroking junior. She is a terrible kisser. One of the worst I have EVER experienced. I usually love kissing. This was a chore. She heads back down and again alternates between sucking and yapping. I ask her about DATY, which I had paid for. She says, oh yeah, I guess, since you paid for it. We go to 69 and it is just boring. And the view was not appealing. I gently push her off and she continues oral and tells me to touch her kitty. OK, sounds good to me. But I can tell she is frustrated I have not cum yet. Well, folks, I am in my 60's, distracted by her incessant talking and put off by her body and shitty kissing. I'm lucky I was even hard!! She goes back and forth between hand and mouth. At this point she is super frustrated and goes into the bathroom. She returns with lotion and goes full on HJ. It feels good, but it's going to take me a while in this environment, especially since doing HJ enables her to continue with the yapping about unrelated stuff. Next she gets up and says she is going to do something special for me. Returns with a huge bottle of lube, lubes my up and the HJ is much better. Lubes me some more and we do a tittle fuck. She shuts up and we both concentrate on getting me off and it happens. That was actually pretty good.

She gets up and returns with wet towel and baby wipes. She is very nice and considerate. We talk as she texts blondie that it's okay to return. Big blonde comes in when I'm half dressed, We share pleasant small talk as they text like madwomen on their phones. They both give me hugs and I leave.

Bottom line, I was disappointed. I know a lot of guys really like her, and I guess I can understand that. I think she is a very nice person. However, she is quite overweight, too damn chatty. To the point that you feel the physical activity is secondary to her yapping. She does have great oral skills, but she doesn't stay at it very long. If you like overweight women who are nice, but in the wrong business, she is for you. Unfortunately, she is not for me. I would rate the session a 4 on a scale of 10. Too bad because I had really high hopes.

LukeDog
11-10-19, 21:38
So I finally made a visit to the very highly regarded and superbly reviewed MILF Morgan.

To say it was a letdown would be understatement.

There really wasn't anything bad about it, but it wasn't great either.

Yes, she is a very nice person, drug free, honest and easy to talk to. In fact, she talks way too much.

But she is fat. She is much heavier than she appears in her pictures. The fact that she is short may maker her look fatter. And her face is not at all as attractive. She's the woman pushing an overfilled cart through the Walmart parking lot.

After a number of very nice texts, I make my arrival. She meets me in the hallway.

I am immediately disappointed. She is short, dumpy and not very attractive. Her hair is straggly and she needs to learn a little about putting herself together.

We go to her room and her blonde friend that she does doubles with is there. She is even fatter. Stringy blonde hair and not very attractive. Neither look like they are trying to entice customers by doing anything to look good.

Anyway, I'm asked whether I would mind if blondie waits in the bathroom. Otherwise she has to go out into the cold and sit in the car. I hesitated. Morgan was about to push for it, but blondie is less aggressive and said she was leaving no problem.

Morgan begins to undress. Somewhat large hanging boobs. Leaves a shirt of some sort covering her big belly and her panties on.

I disrobe and sit / lay on the bed waiting for her to shut the fuck up. Talk, talk, talk, talk, talk. About mindless gibberish I care nothing about.

Apparently she decides it's time to get into action. She tells me how great it is going to be.

Gives the little guy some hand action and continues the same conversation about her family's health, her car problems, the hotel owner liking her and throwing other girls out.

She finally shuts up and bends down for some head. I will say, she is very, very skilled. Varies things, pays attention everywhere. Good stuff. But then she stops and it's back to hand strokes and talking. Then it's back and forth between sucking me and stopping to continue the same conversation between sucks. Really? Talk about killing the moment. I ask her about kissing. She says sure she does. Then she proceeds to head up and make out as she is stroking junior. She is a terrible kisser. One of the worst I have EVER experienced. I usually love kissing. This was a chore. She heads back down and again alternates between sucking and yapping. I ask her about DATY, which I had paid for. She says, oh yeah, I guess, since you paid for it. We go to 69 and it is just boring. And the view was not appealing. I gently push her off and she continues oral and tells me to touch her kitty. OK, sounds good to me. But I can tell she is frustrated I have not cum yet. Well, folks, I am in my 60's, distracted by her incessant talking and put off by her body and shitty kissing. I'm lucky I was even hard!! She goes back and forth between hand and mouth. At this point she is super frustrated and goes into the bathroom. She returns with lotion and goes full on HJ. It feels good, but it's going to take me a while in this environment, especially since doing HJ enables her to continue with the yapping about unrelated stuff. Next she gets up and says she is going to do something special for me. Returns with a huge bottle of lube, lubes my up and the HJ is much better. Lubes me some more and we do a tittle fuck. She shuts up and we both concentrate on getting me off and it happens. That was actually pretty good.

She gets up and returns with wet towel and baby wipes. She is very nice and considerate. We talk as she texts blondie that it's okay to return. Big blonde comes in when I'm half dressed, We share pleasant small talk as they text like madwomen on their phones. They both give me hugs and I leave.

Bottom line, I was disappointed. I know a lot of guys really like her, and I guess I can understand that. I think she is a very nice person. However, she is quite overweight, too damn chatty. To the point that you feel the physical activity is secondary to her yapping. She does have great oral skills, but she doesn't stay at it very long. If you like overweight women who are nice, but in the wrong business, she is for you. Unfortunately, she is not for me. I would rate the session a 4 on a scale of 10. Too bad because I had really high hopes.Check out The Hartford section for the missing pieces! Morgan allowed me to reply on her Behalf!! I checked previous reviews posted by this clown and it's clear he is out to make trouble and He is Short Sided. He is going to have know one else left that will see him after the hurtful things He intended to go there so he could accomplish the worst! It Doeabt matter if she did everything he wanted Morgan sent him a very recent photo taken of here the day of so he new exactly who he was seeing!! He actually bragged about not finding 1 bad thing said about them and how the girls are favor Ex of and he still couldn't what he has!! He asked questions and she of course answered and he used it against her!!

P.S.

Morgan actually weighs 139 lbs. I'm not sure what you consider "FAT"

Ace Walker
11-12-19, 10:12
After looking through the now closed Meriden backpages, I believe this woman has multiple accounts. Username HolyHell is an example. Same MO of starting fights because of an honest review.

BBFreak
11-12-19, 11:51
After looking through the now closed Meriden backpages, I believe this woman has multiple accounts. Username HolyHell is an example. Same MO of starting fights because of an honest review.I would also add MadMax6996 as another suspect account, every post seems to be some form of advertisement about her services.

Kwagmire
11-12-19, 12:13
I would also add MadMax6996 as another suspect account, every post seems to be some form of advertisement about her services.Perhaps Morgan is so "consistently highly reviewed" on these boards because she writes them all herself? Sneaky marketing.

I've never seen her personally -- she's older than I like and not my type (if I'm going to pay for it, I prefer a spinner less than half my age, dammit!

Member #6102
11-12-19, 12:46
Perhaps Morgan is so "consistently highly reviewed" on these boards because she writes them all herself?In that case, let me add a real one. I just saw her last night and had a great session. Pics in ad and on her web site are 100% accurate. Began with a fun getting-caught-up-haven't-seen-you-in-ages make-out session, followed by fun body rub with lots of oil on both bodies and lots of playful attention to already-hard cock. After flip, continued the general body-to-body rub with lots of Russian action, with BBBJ turning into long and delicious 69/ DATY session. Fucked in mish and K9, then relaxed while she finished me off with hand and mouth. I think you'll enjoy her sessions a lot more if what you're looking for is more of an hour-long edging / oral / playful / body rub experience. She does in fact chat a lot but that's because she has a bubbly upbeat personality, so if you click with her personality you probably won't mind. And 100% safe, reliable, drama-free counts for a lot. Just a fun hour with a cute, curvy MILF.

And if she in fact was posting as whatever his name was, do I care? No, I don't -- she's a mom putting food on the table for her kids and like a lot of women who do this, doesn't have a big margin of error, and IMO the "review" that prompted this whole thing was crappy enough that I don't blame her. My (repeated) experience is that she makes a real genuine effort to treat her customers right.

KantDelay
11-13-19, 11:17
Perhaps Morgan is so "consistently highly reviewed" on these boards because she writes them all herself? Sneaky marketing.

I've never seen her personally -- she's older than I like and not my type (if I'm going to pay for it, I prefer a spinner less than half my age, dammit!I am late in writing this. I saw Morgan Saturday night. I have seen her for a long time. She was upset by that review and frankly that dude flamed her in ways that just aren't right. I have seen plenty of providers I did not like or enjoy. I have never seen a need to flame someone unless they were a rip off / thief. Regardless. Morgan is just plain great. Her ads are accurate with her services. Her services are pretty damn good. Her pictures are accurate. Her donations are pretty damn good considering her services and offerings. If you don't like her. Fine. Not everyone is everyone's cup of tea and that is fine but no need to be rude. I don't know if she has fake accounts but I do know she was upset by the report and I told her I would be happy to put a review in. I do believe the other reports I have read because I have had the same experiences. I think I've said enough.

KantDelay
11-13-19, 11:18
In that case, let me add a real one. I just saw her last night and had a great session. Pics in ad and on her web site are 100% accurate. Began with a fun getting-caught-up-haven't-seen-you-in-ages make-out session, followed by fun body rub with lots of oil on both bodies and lots of playful attention to already-hard cock. After flip, continued the general body-to-body rub with lots of Russian action, with BBBJ turning into long and delicious 69/ DATY session. Fucked in mish and K9, then relaxed while she finished me off with hand and mouth. I think you'll enjoy her sessions a lot more if what you're looking for is more of an hour-long edging / oral / playful / body rub experience. She does in fact chat a lot but that's because she has a bubbly upbeat personality, so if you click with her personality you probably won't mind. And 100% safe, reliable, drama-free counts for a lot. Just a fun hour with a cute, curvy MILF.

And if she in fact was posting as whatever his name was, do I care? No, I don't -- she's a mom putting food on the table for her kids and like a lot of women who do this, doesn't have a big margin of error, and IMO the "review" that prompted this whole thing was crappy enough that I don't blame her. My (repeated) experience is that she makes a real genuine effort to treat her customers right.Well said.

Woody50
11-13-19, 12:48
My (repeated) experience is that she makes a real genuine effort to treat her customers right.She always has for me as well.

MadMax6996
11-14-19, 05:58
I would also add MadMax6996 as another suspect account, every post seems to be some form of advertisement about her services.MILF Morgan is a very nice lady, however I haven't seen her in a few months. It wasn't anything she did.

I just happen to hit it off with someone else. I don't wish to cause issues between the 2 Lady's so out of respect to both of them that's all I'm going to say on the matter.

EffieBoy
11-16-19, 09:49
I am late in writing this. I saw Morgan Saturday night. I have seen her for a long time. She was upset by that review and frankly that dude flamed her in ways that just aren't right. I have seen plenty of providers I did not like or enjoy. I have never seen a need to flame someone unless they were a rip off / thief. Regardless. Morgan is just plain great. Her ads are accurate with her services. Her services are pretty damn good. Her pictures are accurate. Her donations are pretty damn good considering her services and offerings. If you don't like her. Fine. Not everyone is everyone's cup of tea and that is fine but no need to be rude. I don't know if she has fake accounts but I do know she was upset by the report and I told her I would be happy to put a review in. I do believe the other reports I have read because I have had the same experiences. I think I've said enough.I have seen Morgan at least 5 times. She is great and just wants to please. I have never ever had an issue with her. I will continue to see her.

Mathew1013
02-21-20, 18:27
Both offering same standard service for standard tip. I did 30 minutes old rub and tug and out. I liked west main better tbh.

Craven Morehed
02-28-20, 16:48
Stopped by not too long ago, got a half hour just before closing.

Massage was ok and DIY at the end.

Loki67
03-02-20, 14:41
Both offering same standard service for standard tip. I did 30 minutes old rub and tug and out. I liked west main better tbh.Where on W Main? The only one I'm familiar with is Serenity, which is strictly legit.

Mathew1013
03-07-20, 11:00
Where on W Main? The only one I'm familiar with is Serenity, which is strictly legit.I received HE 3 x definitely not legit.

Loki67
03-10-20, 15:36
I received HE 3 x definitely not legit.First I've hear d of success there. Good to know!

ShelbyCoLtd
04-15-20, 13:18
I drove by the old Tubs for Two place in Meriden. Wondering if anyone else remembers that place.

JoeMuckInFutch
04-16-20, 07:32
I drove by the old Tubs for Two place in Meriden. Wondering if anyone else remembers that place.Easy access to American women. Walk in, pick out what you want and go from there. Can't remember the woman I liked the best. There still must be such places with American women but deep UTR. I never see much here on the subject.

DWCruiser
04-16-20, 11:01
I drove by the old Tubs for Two place in Meriden. Wondering if anyone else remembers that place.I used to love that place! So many fine women there!

Moo Goo Guy
04-16-20, 15:05
My buddy used to always to tell me about Tubs for 2. This was way back. I was much younger and could get laid on a reg basis with girlfriends. I used to think he was nuts for going. After all, why pay? Now that I'm old I wish there was a place like this. So sad. Sucks getting old.

I'm always scouring for a good Independent or under the radar place. Anyone knows of a good masseuse, hit me up. Thanks!

Mighty Spearsman
05-05-20, 01:01
Perhaps Morgan is so "consistently highly reviewed" on these boards because she writes them all herself? Sneaky marketing.

I've never seen her personally -- she's older than I like and not my type (if I'm going to pay for it, I prefer a spinner less than half my age, dammit!It's ok if you feel that Morgan is older than you like and is not your type. That's perfectly fine, each of us has our own preferences.

But please don't write that Morgan writes her own reviews, because that's simply not true. At least not in my case. I've visited her numerous times over the last several years and have always had a good session with her. From reading all of the reviews here, one should know exactly what to expect. Around 5'4 medium build very pleasant and pleasant-looking person who yes is chatty. But she's also clean and honest with great oral skills, doesn't rush and is good value for the money, and I don't have to worry about there being a dude in the closet or having my wallet snatched or having any unexpected up-sell once in the room (or have some dude waiting for me outside the room afterwards and following me to my car to hassle me). And at my age (over 60) these are all pluses, I'm not interested in picking up crack users on the street or taking risks at dodgy motels in the way I might have 30 years ago.

Yes, Morgan is not for everyone but that shouldn't be a surprise, and I'm still puzzled by last year's overly negative review from ManLovesLadies as IMHO it was overkill.

Mr Mike1952
05-06-20, 16:19
It's ok if you feel that Morgan is older than you like and is not your type. That's perfectly fine, each of us has our own preferences.

But please don't write that Morgan writes her own reviews, because that's simply not true. At least not in my case. I've visited her numerous times over the last several years and have always had a good session with her. From reading all of the reviews here, one should know exactly what to expect. Around 5'4 medium build very pleasant and pleasant-looking person who yes is chatty. But she's also clean and honest with great oral skills, doesn't rush and is good value for the money, and I don't have to worry about there being a dude in the closet or having my wallet snatched or having any unexpected up-sell once in the room (or have some dude waiting for me outside the room afterwards and following me to my car to hassle me). And at my age (over 60) these are all pluses, I'm not interested in picking up crack users on the street or taking risks at dodgy motels in the way I might have 30 years ago.

Yes, Morgan is not for everyone but that shouldn't be a surprise, and I'm still puzzled by last year's overly negative review from ManLovesLadies as IMHO it was overkill.She really was not my type, either. REason is not really important. What I wanted to say is that, even though I did not feel we had a connection, she was very sweet and pleasant and made an effort to please.

BWtor
05-07-20, 04:51

Massage was ok and DIY at the end.Went there 3 times. 2nd time I went they gave me the same DIY crap. I played the "no worries" card nearly defeated till they say the same old line, "don't tell nobody". 3rd time I went nearly a month a a half later I didn't get lucky. Usual damage. 4 and. 4. Gave an extra. 2 cause honestly it wasn't bad, both massage and HE.

BWtor
05-07-20, 04:55
Both offering same standard service for standard tip. I did 30 minutes old rub and tug and out. I liked west main better tbh.Might have to try west main st. East main I like cause she edges me pretty good.

BWtor
06-29-20, 04:31

Massage was ok and DIY at the end.Went there recently. Maybe its because loss of income cause of Covid but I got a standard HJ. Slid towel off on the flip, she politely refused and she told me diy, told her don't worry its fine, she did after.

They are checking Temps at the front desk and they give you hand sanitizer too before going in. Massage is pretty good, nothing to brag about. Better than most places I've been to so far.

Tossaway1234
07-16-20, 22:19
Just curious if anyone has had the chance to stop by Subway since the reopening. I was thinking about going but don't want to make the drive if it isn't as fun as it was before the covid stuff.

GordonFreeman
07-17-20, 16:02
Just curious if anyone has had the chance to stop by Subway since the reopening. I was thinking about going but don't want to make the drive if it isn't as fun as it was before the covid stuff.I have never been to Flower Spa but if it is just rug and tug it is probably back to business as usual but with masks. At least that is what I have found from where I have visited so far.

GrayBeard01
07-19-20, 09:36
I have never been to Flower Spa but if it is just rug and tug it is probably back to business as usual but with masks. At least that is what I have found from where I have visited so far.My experiences at flower shop and West Main have been blah at best. Little or no roaming, below average talent, decent finish. Much better to be had in Bristol or Middletown IMO. West Main is even self serve depending on who you get.

BWtor
07-20-20, 04:36
A better place is Exquisite, massage is pretty good and if you get passed their "diy" pleads you will get a decent tug. Nothing special but the massage at first is actually pretty good. Nice little tease leading up to the flip, but they're so paranoid that they won't outright go for it till you make the first move, like taking away the towel that's meant to block your soldier.

Only reason I go to any of these is that the drive to these ones is more bearable than the others.

My experiences at flower shop and West Main have been blah at best. Little or no roaming, below average talent, decent finish. Much better to be had in Bristol or Middletown IMO. West Main is even self serve depending on who you get.

Sn0903
08-10-20, 07:01
Recently made a stop at Aloha. After reading the threads it seems there's lots of questions as to where to go, so I figured I'd throw my. 02 out there and hopefully help a few fellow mongers. When for a HH, very clean, wore masks, and seemed to be following all health and safety precautions. Checked temp upon arrival also. Very decent massage, above and beyond the normal running on BS at other places. Received a very nice and effort fill HE without having to ask. Slightly higher than others at. 5 but with lack of reliable options I was okay with it. Tipped. 4 and left happy and relieved. Good luck out the and stay safe fellas.

YankeesFan69
08-18-20, 09:11
Does anyone have any intel about healthy aroma in Wallingford? I think the name changed.

BWtor
10-06-20, 21:21
Anyone know of anything new or exciting around central CT? I'm getting tired of the little bit we got around.

PM me.

AppleSkill
10-18-20, 15:09
I've been emailing with Morgan and she seems super nice. I'm considering meeting up with her but wondered if anyone on the forum would be willing to share your experiences with me. If so, please DM me. Happy to share how it goes if I end up meeting with her, of course.

Joenct
10-18-20, 17:26
I've been emailing with Morgan and she seems super nice. I'm considering meeting up with her but wondered if anyone on the forum would be willing to share your experiences with me. If so, please DM me. Happy to share how it goes if I end up meeting with her, of course.There are plenty of reviews on her.

GordonFreeman
10-19-20, 08:35
I've been emailing with Morgan and she seems super nice. I'm considering meeting up with her but wondered if anyone on the forum would be willing to share your experiences with me. If so, please DM me. Happy to share how it goes if I end up meeting with her, of course.I have seen her many times. Always a good experience. Only downside is that she smells from cigarettes.

Ace Walker
10-19-20, 10:01
I've been emailing with Morgan and she seems super nice. I'm considering meeting up with her but wondered if anyone on the forum would be willing to share your experiences with me. If so, please DM me. Happy to share how it goes if I end up meeting with her, of course.It is amazing how many new people on their first or second post ask about Morgan. I guess this Meriden Forum should be named Morgan Forum.

Fallen007
10-19-20, 11:06
Whos morgan?

Link?

It is amazing how many new people on their first or second post ask about Morgan. I guess this Meriden Forum should be named Morgan Forum.

Joenct
10-19-20, 12:21
Whos morgan?

Link?Also amazing is the good reviews by many with 1 or 2 posts.

GordonFreeman
10-19-20, 13:06
Whos morgan?

Link?https://crazymom37.wixsite.com/morgan

GrayBeard01
11-21-20, 22:20
Also amazing is the good reviews by many with 1 or 2 posts.Very nice lady, good skills, a little big and talkative for me so I never repeated. But a very nice girl, and if you like BBW and don't mind quite a bit of talking (some really like that, not me) she.

Is a good, reliable and safe choice. I will say the one negative with the act was she was not as responsive a gal as I like. But with all providers sometimes the chemistry just is not there.

LosPaccone
12-10-20, 08:47
Pre pandemic Morgan was my go to. She is cute, funny and personable. Great BBBJ, each session is consistent. She remembers what you like and don't. , FS offers a variety of positions and doesn't rush. She is a smoker and is chatty so if you don't like that she is def not for you. She gives discount for repeat customers, did offer two girl back pre pan. She is honest about not enjoying daty, but you can if you want, she always seems to be in a good mood and made me feel like I was an appreciated customer / friend. The chatty bit is both good and bad. Good because you feel like a friend. Bad if you just want to hit it and quit it. If you are into nipple play she prob isn't the girl for you, they are sensitive so she doesn't enjoy pulling or nibbling. All that said. If you are looking for a cute, bubbly companion with skills check her out. If your not into making a connection skip her.

DubletduBlow
12-10-20, 11:59
https://crazymom37.wixsite.com/morganI believe this is her STG link.

https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/take-a-chance-on-milf-morgans/713707763905

Ace Walker
12-10-20, 13:54
Pre pandemic Morgan was my go to. She is cute, funny and personable. Great BBBJ, each session is consistent. She remembers what you like and don't. , FS offers a variety of positions and doesn't rush. She is a smoker and is chatty so if you don't like that she is def not for you. She gives discount for repeat customers, did offer two girl back pre pan. She is honest about not enjoying daty, but you can if you want, she always seems to be in a good mood and made me feel like I was an appreciated customer / friend. The chatty bit is both good and bad. Good because you feel like a friend. Bad if you just want to hit it and quit it. If you are into nipple play she prob isn't the girl for you, they are sensitive so she doesn't enjoy pulling or nibbling. All that said. If you are looking for a cute, bubbly companion with skills check her out. If your not into making a connection skip her.It's always Newbs with one or two posts that tell us how good Morgan is. Should it not be the other way around? "His" other post was about Cheerful Massage back in January. TBH, I never left unhappy there. Yes, the main lady there is older but she gives a very good massage, decent prostate massage and lets me FIV and gets wet and into it. Again, she is not that good looking but very accommodating for the $40 tip I give. More is on the table at least for me.

LosPaccone
12-10-20, 14:54
It's always Newbs with one or two posts that tell us how good Morgan is. Should it not be the other way around? "His" other post was about Cheerful Massage back in January. TBH, I never left unhappy there. Yes, the main lady there is older but she gives a very good massage, decent prostate massage and lets me FIV and gets wet and into it. Again, she is not that good looking but very accommodating for the $40 tip I give. More is on the table at least for me.Everybody here was a Newb once. This was my second post. May just go back to lurking if my post caused you issue. I'm just giving my opinion. Take it or leave it. I gave my honest opinion about my experience at cheerful massage and about my opinion of Morgan. Is she the best I've ever visited? No. But I left happy and repeated. Just trying to help out as other posts on here have helped me.

ChadZ1212
01-08-21, 12:16
Maybe I missed it. Morgan the one that has the crazy mom web site?

It's always Newbs with one or two posts that tell us how good Morgan is. Should it not be the other way around? "His" other post was about Cheerful Massage back in January. TBH, I never left unhappy there. Yes, the main lady there is older but she gives a very good massage, decent prostate massage and lets me FIV and gets wet and into it. Again, she is not that good looking but very accommodating for the $40 tip I give. More is on the table at least for me.

GordonFreeman
01-08-21, 17:34
Maybe I missed it. Morgan the one that has the crazy mom web site?Yes. Crazymom37. Wixsite.com/ Morgan.

ChadZ1212
01-11-21, 16:22
Thanks, simple and enjoyable experience. Text, she text back. Picked the time, location. No issues, no waiting, no rush. Plan to repeat.

Yes. Crazymom37. Wixsite.com/ Morgan.

Ace Walker
03-18-21, 13:54
Did the spa on west main street for the first time. I did not know what to expect or even know if it was legit or not. Paid for 30 minutes. She said her name was Tina. She was not that old and was decent looking. I opted for a light massage. Massage was ok nothing great. She was pleasurable and happy. Before the flip she started to get little Ace going. Massaging the boys and also my anus. Felt good. On flip, she really got to it. She oiled me up and got me rock hard. She started a prostate massage which felt good. I told her to go faster, faster, faster with the HJ. I am not sure why I can't turned by telling them faster but I find that I do when they giving me a hand job and going as fast as they can until I release. They are all tired and in the summer they are sweating at the end. LOL. She cleaned me up and massaged my legs and arms until the 30 minutes was up.

Member #6544
03-27-21, 14:14
Did the spa on west main street for the first time. I did not know what to expect or even know if it was legit or not. Paid for 30 minutes. She said her name was Tina. She was not that old and was decent looking. I opted for a light massage. Massage was ok nothing great. She was pleasurable and happy. Before the flip she started to get little Ace going. Massaging the boys and also my anus. Felt good. On flip, she really got to it. She oiled me up and got me rock hard. She started a prostate massage which felt good. I told her to go faster, faster, faster with the HJ. I am not sure why I can't turned by telling them faster but I find that I do when they giving me a hand job and going as fast as they can until I release. They are all tired and in the summer they are sweating at the end. LOL. She cleaned me up and massaged my legs and arms until the 30 minutes was up.I went there as well maybe a few months ago. Was surprised she offered to finish the job on the flip. I had been there a handful of times before and always nothing.

Woman was older though, like old enough that I wouldn't want to see what was under her shirt. Also, she was wearing a full face mask and shield, so it was kinda comical to have granny working my pole.

Maybe only doing 30 min is the was to go there. No shower anyway.

Ever go to Middletown? Nobody seems to mention those on these forums. Kind of in nomans land.

Been to Castle a couple times. Nice place, new. Standard stuff offered. Good, but nothing amazing.

Spaman
05-02-21, 09:25
Does anyone remember trini who used to have a massage studio in back of salon joseph? Lost contact with her, I was wondering if she was still there.

Swm11
06-03-21, 15:43
Does anyone remember trini who used to have a massage studio in back of salon joseph? Lost contact with her, I was wondering if she was still there.Dod you ever get that information?

Spaman
06-09-21, 08:00
Dod you ever get that information?I didn't. I saw here quite a few times, but she disappeared.

AlbertBundy
07-14-21, 15:07
I dropped through Meriden today and saw Serenity Wellness on W. Main St had an open sign in the window that was on. Last time I drove by it was closed so I figured now would be good to check it out. I popped in and too my surprise the facilities were very clean and Suzie who was the massage therapist was actually extremely good and pretty, I'd say no more than 40 years old. She was very good at giving a hard massage that hit all the right spots and she went right into a slow sensual ending that left me a very happy man! I will repeat for sure the next time I'm in Meriden.

Mr Mike1952
07-15-21, 14:35
I dropped through Meriden today and saw Serenity Wellness on W. Main St had an open sign in the window that was on. Last time I drove by it was closed so I figured now would be good to check it out. I popped in and too my surprise the facilities were very clean and Suzie who was the massage therapist was actually extremely good and pretty, I'd say no more than 40 years old. She was very good at giving a hard massage that hit all the right spots and she went right into a slow sensual ending that left me a very happy man! I will repeat for sure the next time I'm in Meriden.Do they have a table shower?

MadPlaid
07-15-21, 20:29
I dropped through Meriden today and saw Serenity Wellness on W. Main St had an open sign in the window that was on. Last time I drove by it was closed so I figured now would be good to check it out. I popped in and too my surprise the facilities were very clean and Suzie who was the massage therapist was actually extremely good and pretty, I'd say no more than 40 years old. She was very good at giving a hard massage that hit all the right spots and she went right into a slow sensual ending that left me a very happy man! I will repeat for sure the next time I'm in Meriden.Never heard of this place. It's it a basic happy ending only? What's regular damage to bring? Thanks.

AlbertBundy
07-15-21, 20:33
Do they have a table shower?I don't know, I wasn't offered one and I don't like them so I didn't ask.

AlbertBundy
07-15-21, 20:35
Never heard of this place. It's it a basic happy ending only? What's regular damage to bring? Thanks.Basic from what I experienced but really good. I tipped $50 because I enjoyed my time there.

Ray Zorbumps
07-17-21, 23:59
Visiting from NC and needed some tension relief. I called, confirmed table shower and showed up 15 minutes later. Greeted by tiny, possibly 40's named Lisa. I paid 70 for the hour, had a decent table shower with just enough contact to make sure everyone knew where this was headed. Decent massage (back walk bars on the ceiling, but not used, I asked for light touch because of a sunburn) only complaint was that Lisa left the room twice, for what seemed like a long time, but the clock showed to be just shy of 5 minutes each time. Little bit of tease, then the flip, nothing said and she gave a good handshake. Light OTC roaming, UTS was met with a subtle but effective avoidance maneuver. Finished, hot towel, a little more gentle body strokes and then "OK, thank you. " Was 50 minutes including the TS, so maybe 45 if leaving the room taken into account. I didn't say anything, tipped 40 and headed out. In the lobby I saw another girl who had more of my preferred look, so I may return.

Member #6544
07-22-21, 13:19
I dropped through Meriden today and saw Serenity Wellness on W. Main St had an open sign in the window that was on. Last time I drove by it was closed so I figured now would be good to check it out. I popped in and too my surprise the facilities were very clean and Suzie who was the massage therapist was actually extremely good and pretty, I'd say no more than 40 years old. She was very good at giving a hard massage that hit all the right spots and she went right into a slow sensual ending that left me a very happy man! I will repeat for sure the next time I'm in Meriden.I tried it out.

Pulled Suzie as well. She is definitely well past 40 and fairly overweight in my opinion.

But she did what I went there for. Allowed some UTC up top which I wasn't even sure I wanted to do because I didn't find her attractive at all, but I was bored so I went for it anyway.

OldSailorR
08-10-21, 02:00
Do they have a table shower?Unless something changed since last FEB, they do not have one.

If you're in a pinch, they do have a standing shower, but the wash is only back-assisted. Not worth the time / trouble.

Mr Mike1952
08-13-21, 00:23
Unless something changed since last FEB, they do not have one.

If you're in a pinch, they do have a standing shower, but the wash is only back-assisted. Not worth the time / trouble.I just find it to be a great way to get the session started in a stimulating and playful way.

I'm looking for a new place instead of Burnside in part at least because they no longer have one.

BWtor
08-18-21, 18:33
Went to see Suzie in Meriden based off some recent posts. Not too bad, well above 40's, not the best but by far not the worst I've seen. She is a talker, not sure how I feel about that yet. Pretty solid hard-ish massage, standard finish with the soft touch. And standard damage. Drawback is location, don't like it being right on main street with wide view of the front entrance. In a pinch I would return.

ChadZ1212
08-18-21, 21:16
New management soon. Younger more attractive providers with nice options.

I dropped through Meriden today and saw Serenity Wellness on W. Main St had an open sign in the window that was on. Last time I drove by it was closed so I figured now would be good to check it out. I popped in and too my surprise the facilities were very clean and Suzie who was the massage therapist was actually extremely good and pretty, I'd say no more than 40 years old. She was very good at giving a hard massage that hit all the right spots and she went right into a slow sensual ending that left me a very happy man! I will repeat for sure the next time I'm in Meriden.

Chelovec
09-02-21, 20:52
New management soon. Younger more attractive providers with nice options.Do you know when?

Ace Walker
09-03-21, 08:55
Bunny was cute and allowed over the clothes roaming. Adequate at best massage. Nothing really special. Ok tug.

Pcard
09-13-21, 11:01
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/sensual-erotic-nuru-massage-a/609955301070

Member #6108
09-13-21, 12:47
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/sensual-erotic-nuru-massage-a/609955301070Look on the Hartford board for info on her.

Big Mac Daddy
09-13-21, 13:55
Look on the Hartford board for info on her.

https://hartford.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/sensual-erotic-nuru-massage-a/609955301070Do a search on Sunny on Htfd and Meriden escort forums. She a "go"!

Pcard
09-13-21, 14:25
Do a search on Sunny on Htfd and Meriden escort forums. She a "go"!Thank you. Found info. Checking now!

Member #6544
09-19-21, 23:45
New management soon. Younger more attractive providers with nice options.Second the previous reply of "do you know when?

Been there a couple times and while it used to be DIY only and now offers standard HE finish, it's overall nothing special with the no options.

I only go here because it's close for me. I'd love to go here because it's actually super enjoyable.

ChadZ1212
09-27-21, 08:41
No purchase updates. She's concerned with store front. She has private locations and private clientele which she prefers. Current owners have limits with extras. Stay tuned.

Second the previous reply of "do you know when?

Been there a couple times and while it used to be DIY only and now offers standard HE finish, it's overall nothing special with the no options.

I only go here because it's close for me. I'd love to go here because it's actually super enjoyable.

Newbie58
09-27-21, 09:15
Hey Chad, isn't that just an excuse? I've been to AMPs where gals say new owners and HJ only, but next visit with another gal (same place and same owner) and better menu. When guys aren't discreet, I can see how the gals get in trouble, fired, whatever. Just my 2 cents. I believe when a gal trusts you and wants more, more is avail. Of course we have clowns calling places and ask for BBBJ, FS, etc. When making appointments. SMH.

No purchase updates. She's concerned with store front. She has private locations and private clientele which she prefers. Current owners have limits with extras. Stay tuned.

ChadZ1212
09-27-21, 11:06
I can't speak for all AMPs. 100% understand and get your comments Newb. I so happen to actually know the owner well. She gives me first rights to her new ladies at her other locations. She's concerned about store front location as to your point of guys calling and asking for BJ, FS etc. I know she has someone new arriving later this week. I should hear from her mid week and get updates from her. Stay tuned.

Hey Chad, isn't that just an excuse? I've been to AMPs where gals say new owners and HJ only, but next visit with another gal (same place and same owner) and better menu. When guys aren't discreet, I can see how the gals get in trouble, fired, whatever. Just my 2 cents. I believe when a gal trusts you and wants more, more is avail. Of course we have clowns calling places and ask for BBBJ, FS, etc. When making appointments. SMH.

BWtor
10-03-21, 00:00
Has anyone had any luck here with any extras? Been here a few. Older ladies. But never had the cojones to ask for more as HJ usually did the trick on a pinch.

Olde Salt
10-07-21, 10:01
There's a new AMP in Meriden. You may want to have more than the standard tip on hand.

DarkNight1
10-07-21, 10:25
There's a new AMP in Meriden. You may want to have more than the standard tip on hand.Nice finally and upgrade in Meriden.

I sent you a Pm.

ChadZ1212
10-07-21, 11:47
It's not new. Ownership change and name.

Nice finally and upgrade in Meriden.

I sent you a Pm.

Olde Salt
10-07-21, 13:32
It's not new. Ownership change and name.I could be wrong. If you are referring to Serenity note that I am not.

ChadZ1212
10-07-21, 15:10
I know the owner.

I could be wrong. If you are referring to Serenity note that I am not.

DarkNight1
10-07-21, 17:25
I know the owner.Chadz is it worth taking a trip for? PM if ya want to keep it quiet.

MarkHenry
10-09-21, 18:28
Stopped in small today.

Only 1 older women when I arrived working.

"Highland" was her name.

Rooms have full doors and walls. Minisplit Heat and ac in each room, that was a surprise.

Nice massage. I turned her down for the HJ, but she asked several times. I like to be aroused, and she was not going to do it for me.

Another girl showed up near the end of my time but never got to see her.

I will definitely return if someone scores a younger girl.

RubOnMe3
10-10-21, 17:29
I tried small today and met Highland. Very good massage. Walking on back, got many cracks. And, with the brick walls I ran into at other spots. This place was very nice! Puffy!

GrayBeard01
10-12-21, 12:16
I tried small today and met Highland. Very good massage. Walking on back, got many cracks. And, with the brick walls I ran into at other spots. This place was very nice! Puffy!Looking for different girls, anybody have an address before I head out to Small Spa.

Thanks.

BWtor
10-12-21, 18:10
PM me when you go.

Looking for different girls, anybody have an address before I head out to Small Spa.

Thanks.

GrayBeard01
10-18-21, 07:54
I tried small today and met Highland. Very good massage. Walking on back, got many cracks. And, with the brick walls I ran into at other spots. This place was very nice! Puffy!Echo what poster said. More options available than other Meriden spas but not FS on first visit, she said maybe later but when I asked about it she pointed to herself and said pew. Just an excuse but then said next time. We'll see if that plays out as I would try again. The massage is good for an AMP massage, Good roaming on top. Saw Highland. Overall More options than typical in town but less than New haven, at least for me on visit 1.

BWtor
10-21-21, 07:59
So I tried this place, first time here, I got who I assumed was Highland and she confused me with someone else as she said "back so soon". Massage was non-existent for me, light touching and no teasing. After the flip she asked me what I want so I pointed to the mouth and she said $$ I talked her down to $$. And she said ok. Everything was very mechanical. I don't think I would come back. Like a post before me said it's more than what the others in Meriden offer but then again if I want more than just the standard HJ I would be more than willing to drive out.

MarkHenry
11-21-21, 18:58
I returned to small spa today. I texted and asked if any young provider.

Are there. They actually responded, said "old lady gone, new young girls".

So, I went!

Definitely younger than highland! Not too bad. Don't know the girl name who took my money, was dressed in a bathrobe. She sent in Wendy. A petite girl. Had on a small dress.

Massage was as short as she was. Maybe 15 minutes, no more. No hot towel, she wiped me with a paper towel and alcohol spray!

She immediately offered FS for 100. I think that was the only English she knew.

Was out in under 40 minutes.

Would repeat, but would only take 1/2 hour.

Ace Walker
11-23-21, 15:06
First time at Small in Meriden. I was met by JuJu or something like that. Asked for half hour and gave her $40. She had a short black dress. She looked decent as far as I could tell but it was dark and she had a mask. Decent massage. She walked on my back and that felt great. About 15 minutes, she told me to turn over and started massaging little Ace. She suggested full service for $200. I said that was too much. I told her I have $80. She said no then said, I take off my clothes and give you HJ for $80. I said too much. I got up and said here is what I got. I reached inside my coat pocket and showed her $50 dollar bill. She gave me a HJ for $50. I reached under dress and pulled her panties down and she said no but left them there. She gave me a HJ and was feeling her ass for the $50.

Member #6435
11-24-21, 01:48
First time at Small in Meriden. I was met by JuJu or something like that. Asked for half hour and gave her $40. She had a short black dress. She looked decent as far as I could tell but it was dark and she had a mask. Decent massage. She walked on my back and that felt great. About 15 minutes, she told me to turn over and started massaging little Ace. She suggested full service for $200. I said that was too much. I told her I have $80. She said no then said, I take off my clothes and give you HJ for $80. I said too much. I got up and said here is what I got. I reached inside my coat pocket and showed her $50 dollar bill. She gave me a HJ for $50. I reached under dress and pulled her panties down and she said no but left them there. She gave me a HJ and was feeling her ass for the $50.Sounds like the same girl that was in Wallingford a few weeks back. Wanted 200 for FS. Settled for nude BJ 120.

MustLoveDoggy
12-07-21, 19:59
Visited Small after reading trip reports and pm with a very helpful monger.

Met with Ang. (shortened to protect the innocent) for 1 hr.

Ripped top sheet getting under, which was basically like tracing paper.

Do why'all go on top of that sheet or under? In retrospect, going under seems like touching with others if they don't replace the sheets.

Anyway.

Ang. Was ok. Maybe mid to late 30's, possibly 40's had a child from what I saw on her stomach.

Can't tell until they smile or break a straight face, but corners of the eyes and below the jaw start to wrinkle.

Shortly after getting started, we start chatting about extras.

Settled on birthday suit HJ for 80. She motioned / asked if I wanted mouth but I declined.

I wasn't feeling the handy so I stood at the edge of the bed and motioned for her to get down in front.

She was worried about getting blasted in the face, to which I pointed to the tatas.

Got it on the face anyway. Welp.

I felt bad and tipped an extra 40.

I'm a generous dude so maybe all could be had for less.

Mr Mike1952
12-08-21, 16:21
That tissue paper on top is not intended as a sheet. Its just something to separate you from what came out of the last customer.

Visited Small after reading trip reports and pm with a very helpful monger.

Met with Ang. (shortened to protect the innocent) for 1 hr.

Ripped top sheet getting under, which was basically like tracing paper.

Do why'all go on top of that sheet or under? In retrospect, going under seems like touching with others if they don't replace the sheets.

Anyway.

Ang. Was ok. Maybe mid to late 30's, possibly 40's had a child from what I saw on her stomach.

Can't tell until they smile or break a straight face, but corners of the eyes and below the jaw start to wrinkle.

Shortly after getting started, we start chatting about extras.

Settled on birthday suit HJ for 80. She motioned / asked if I wanted mouth but I declined.

I wasn't feeling the handy so I stood at the edge of the bed and motioned for her to get down in front.

She was worried about getting blasted in the face, to which I pointed to the tatas.

Got it on the face anyway. Welp.

I felt bad and tipped an extra 40.

I'm a generous dude so maybe all could be had for less.

BWtor
12-18-21, 15:30
The ladies are older, but best back door tease and milking has come from this place. When I'm short on money and can only go for an HJ this place will do.

Mr Mike1952
12-18-21, 19:36
The ladies are older, but best back door tease and milking has come from this place. When I'm short on money and can only go for an HJ this place will do.There are three places on Main St. In East Hartford.

MarkHenry
12-19-21, 08:13
There are three places on Main St. In East Hartford.I would suspect new flower on E. Main st. In meriden.

BWtor
12-20-21, 13:55
I would suspect new flower on E. Main st. In meriden.Correct.

Don't get me wrong there are far better places, but this one treats me right, no awkward fumbling around for cash before showtime. Massage could be better, but the tease was on point.

Mr Mike1952
12-20-21, 15:00
I would suspect new flower on E. Main st. In meriden.Yeah, sorry.

I thought I was in the Hartford forum. My mistake.

Member #6108
12-21-21, 14:28
There are three places on Main St. In East Hartford.Mr Mike I think you might be thinking of a town other than East Hartford. There are no massage palors on Main St in East Hartford.

Much less 2 of them. Perhaps you meant there are 3 in the whole town?

Spa Spazz
12-21-21, 15:51
Mr Mike I think you might be thinking of a town other than East Hartford. There are no massage palors on Main St in East Hartford.

Much less 2 of them. Perhaps you meant there are 3 in the whole town?Gold Rose Spa, 1096 E Main, EH. Some very good providers sometimes.

Member #6108
12-21-21, 15:52
Mr Mike I think you might be thinking of a town other than East Hartford. There are no massage palors on Main St in East Hartford.

Much less 2 of them. Perhaps you meant there are 3 in the whole town?I stand corrected I was wrong there are 3 on main st. Sorry about that.

GordonFreeman
12-30-21, 14:06
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/bodyworknew-asian-girlsprivate/970372488719

1209 South Broad St, Wallingford.

They have been advertising on STG and it is a newer build out so I figure I would check it out. Greeted by a petite young attractive Asian female. The location appears safe and clean. Her English seemed limited but prior to getting undressed and / or paying the house fee I determined that they do NOT have a table shower available. The ad clearly stated table shower so I bailed at this point. For me the table shower is half the fun of these sessions. So I guess the jury is still out on this spa?

BWtor
12-31-21, 14:58
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/bodyworknew-asian-girlsprivate/970372488719

They have been advertising on STG and it is a newer build out so I figure I would check it out. Greeted by a petite young attractive Asian female. The location appears safe and clean. Her English seemed limited but prior to getting undressed and / or paying the house fee I determined that they do NOT have a table shower available. The ad clearly stated table shower so I bailed at this point. For me the table shower is half the fun of these sessions. So I guess the jury is still out on this spa?I went under the old name, standard HJ, but out of 3 times only got lucky once, massage was actually decent, idk if they wanted to get me for the hour for extras, but I haven't built enough rapport for them to offer consistently.

BWtor
12-31-21, 15:07
Anyone know of this place? I think it's new or I haven't noticed. Are they legit? PM me.

Woody50
12-31-21, 23:14
I went under the old name, standard HJ, but out of 3 times only got lucky once, massage was actually decent, idk if they wanted to get me for the hour for extras, but I haven't built enough rapport for them to offer consistently.It's been a spa under different names for a while. Listed as non-erotic on another site.

The STG ad says it has a shower, not a table shower. Many legit establishments and licensed providers offer access to a shower before the massage.

GrayBeard01
12-31-21, 23:43

They have been advertising on STG and it is a newer build out so I figure I would check it out. Greeted by a petite young attractive Asian female. The location appears safe and clean. Her English seemed limited but prior to getting undressed and / or paying the house fee I determined that they do NOT have a table shower available. The ad clearly stated table shower so I bailed at this point. For me the table shower is half the fun of these sessions. So I guess the jury is still out on this spa?I'll check it out. For me a clue as to what is available are the hours of operation. Anything past 8 PM and I think you can at least get a hand release.

JDavis10
01-03-22, 11:01
I posted a few weeks ago looking for any updated intel on Morgan. I didn't receive any responses. Just curious is anyone saw her recently. I know her website says FS is no longer offered but I'm wondering if the services she does offer are worth it.

ILoveThatPoo
01-03-22, 18:52
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/new-pretty-girl475-343-1324new/660783183056

On my way to see what I thought was a beautiful blond headed girl up in East Hartford I received a texted that said to make sure I pick up an eBay card. Red flag, so I canceled my date and pulled over and called the above link. Very accommodating told me to come right over I had my choice of two fairly good looking Asian ladies in their early 20's. Me being the "man" that I am I couldn't decide between either of them so I took them both.

80 to the house for the fee for the half and 80 each for a half hour of fun. I did opt for the table shower because it was later in the day and I had work. Very playful very thorough and actually very comfortable in their modern table shower.

Both girls were fun, if you asked me their names I would guess Jenny and B. Beyond that I have no clue I don't speak Mandarin and they spoke very little English but they knew there a way around an American cock.

Massage felt a bit rushed. On the turn one of you pain in the ass mongers rang the bell so I lost one of my girls for a few minutes. But she came back and helped her friend finish me off. I'm not a big fan of BJ in the bag but they do seem to do a good job both taking turns. Before the finish it was a standard R&T complete with all the fake Asian moaning. All in all it was a good time and I told the girls next time it will be for a full hour - half hours just don't do it for me. I'm a bit spoiled I have a UTR that actually gives awesome massages and amazing finishes!

Would I repeat? Yes, definitely but I would also take one girl for the full hour and explore and enjoy my time with her. Have fun!

Poo.

Member #6108
01-04-22, 14:40
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/new-pretty-girl475-343-1324new/660783183056

On my way to see what I thought was a beautiful blond headed girl up in East Hartford I received a texted that said to make sure I pick up an eBay card. Red flag, so I canceled my date and pulled over and called the above link. Very accommodating told me to come right over I had my choice of two fairly good looking Asian ladies in their early 20's. Me being the "man" that I am I couldn't decide between either of them so I took them both.

80 to the house for the fee for the half and 80 each for a half hour of fun. I did opt for the table shower because it was later in the day and I had work. Very playful very thorough and actually very comfortable in their modern table shower.

Both girls were fun, if you asked me their names I would guess Jenny and B. Beyond that I have no clue I don't speak Mandarin and they spoke very little English but they knew there a way around an American cock.

Massage felt a bit rushed. On the turn one of you pain in the ass mongers rang the bell so I lost one of my girls for a few minutes. But she came back and helped her friend finish me off. I'm not a big fan of BJ in the bag but they do seem to do a good job both taking turns. Before the finish it was a standard R&T complete with all the fake Asian moaning. All in all it was a good time and I told the girls next time it will be for a full hour - half hours just don't do it for me. I'm a bit spoiled I have a UTR that actually gives awesome massages and amazing finishes!

Would I repeat? Yes, definitely but I would also take one girl for the full hour and explore and enjoy my time with her. Have fun!

Poo.Great report. Questions. Were the two girls you were with similar to the girls in the pictures in your link?

What was the name an address of the AMP?

Woody50
01-04-22, 17:58
Great report. Questions. Were the two girls you were with similar to the girls in the pictures in your link?

What was the name an address of the AMP?It might have pizza nearby.

Member #6435
01-04-22, 18:10
Great report. Questions. Were the two girls you were with similar to the girls in the pictures in your link?

What was the name an address of the AMP?When in Connecticut has that ever happened.

I can confirm they do not. Jenny is cute and has a relatively nice body, but does not allow touching even after I gave her a 100 for nude HJ. Rather disappointing.

Not horrible, but not worth the price.

ILoveThatPoo
01-05-22, 06:11
When in Connecticut has that ever happened.

I can confirm they do not. Jenny is cute and has a relatively nice body, but does not allow touching even after I gave her a 100 for nude HJ. Rather disappointing.

Not horrible, but not worth the price.I was allowed to roam. I also had a CBJ from both and got the impression that far was available for next visit. Yes it's a "small" place in an out of the way location. Poo.

Member #6108
01-05-22, 14:08
When in Connecticut has that ever happened.

Not horrible, but not worth the price.James I was not born yesterday. I know about the pics.

I used the word Similar in my question to Poo.

Poo can you PM me the answer to that question an address please.

The small clue did not click with me Thanks.

CtGuyForSafe
01-05-22, 14:29
Hey all,

I keep driving past the 'spa' on E main by the subway, Is it worth checking out?

CtGuyForSafe
01-05-22, 14:41
Hey all, I keep driving past the 'spa' on E main by the subway, Is it worth checking out?

DirkyDiggy
01-05-22, 17:04
Ron, a few have posted on here about small in Meriden. Like you, I am confused though. I have an idea, but not 100% sure. Wouldn't mind getting the answer to that myself.

James I was not born yesterday. I know about the pics.

I used the word Similar in my question to Poo.

Poo can you PM me the answer to that question an address please.

The small clue did not click with me Thanks.

GrayBeard01
01-05-22, 20:22
Hey all, I keep driving past the 'spa' on E main by the subway, Is it worth checking out?IMO, mo. Older providers, limited menu, standard fees 60 to house providers get 20-1-40 but don't expect extras or attracitve women. You can do more at Smail Spa.

Member #6108
01-06-22, 11:36
Ron, a few have posted on here about small in Meriden. Like you, I am confused though. I have an idea, but not 100% sure. Wouldn't mind getting the answer to that myself.Look for a PM for the answers. Thanks Poo for the help. This place looks like a winner.

DarkNight1
01-06-22, 11:52
First time at Small in Meriden. I was met by JuJu or something like that. Asked for half hour and gave her $40. She had a short black dress. She looked decent as far as I could tell but it was dark and she had a mask. Decent massage. She walked on my back and that felt great. About 15 minutes, she told me to turn over and started massaging little Ace. She suggested full service for $200. I said that was too much. I told her I have $80. She said no then said, I take off my clothes and give you HJ for $80. I said too much. I got up and said here is what I got. I reached inside my coat pocket and showed her $50 dollar bill. She gave me a HJ for $50. I reached under dress and pulled her panties down and she said no but left them there. She gave me a HJ and was feeling her ass for the $50.Her name is Lulu, I went last week for Half hour. On flip she asked for $1. , for a BJ, decline and we settled at 80. She was good at it even tho it was covered. Surprisingly reached climax. Her body is nice too slim (typical Asian butt) nice boobs. I want to go back for for FS, but I'm not sure she's worth the high number.

Nostranonymous
01-06-22, 17:23
Look for a PM for the answers. Thanks Poo for the help. This place looks like a winner.I mean, it's not rocket science. Anyone with internet access and a search engine should be able to figure this one out.

DirkyDiggy
01-06-22, 19:41
You're absolutely right. Got a little lazy on my part I guess. But thanks, Ron, for the pm. Honestly, though, I thought small was more of a clue than it would be the name of an establishment. With my luck, if I typed "small Meriden " in g00 gle, I probably would have been directed to thousands of pens enlargement sites! LOL.

I mean, it's not rocket science. Anyone with internet access and a search engine should be able to figure this one out.

Big Daddy045
01-09-22, 00:53
I was allowed to roam. I also had a CBJ from both and got the impression that far was available for next visit. Yes it's a "small" place in an out of the way location. Poo.I went there today and decided to try it out. I did the hour with Jenny. The massage wasn't the best but it wasn't the worst. I chose the CBJ for an extra. When I was done I wasn't sure if I needed to give an additional tip. She didn't seem to look for one so I didn't give one. Overall it was nice. She had on a skirt so I was roaming underneath but over the shirt. Overall it was a nice time and I will repeat. On the way out she did introduce me to her friend and said to try both next time.

TravelinMonger
01-10-22, 00:27
Hi why'all.

I'm travelling again to CT this week and this past weekend was dry to say the least.

In the past I've had a few good experiences in new haven and around meridian.

I'll be back in Wallingford / Meridian area for a few days before moving on to Boston as my next stop.

Feel free to pm rather than post addresses and phone numbers in the public area.

Member #6435
01-10-22, 14:33
I went there today and decided to try it out. I did the hour with Jenny. The massage wasn't the best but it wasn't the worst. I chose the CBJ for an extra. When I was done I wasn't sure if I needed to give an additional tip. She didn't seem to look for one so I didn't give one. Overall it was nice. She had on a skirt so I was roaming underneath but over the shirt. Overall it was a nice time and I will repeat. On the way out she did introduce me to her friend and said to try both next time.What was the damage? Thank you.

Big Daddy045
01-10-22, 22:16
What was the damage? Thank you.It was 60 to the house and 120 for the extras. I probably over paid, but I usually tip 50-60 so I probably paid an additional 50-60.

Nostranonymous
01-13-22, 11:48
Following the current trend, I visited Small. Wound up with Jun Lee (how it sounded when she told it to me), which is likely the "Jenny" referred to by others. Later, I learned she'll be there through the end of this month.

Standard massage to start, and on the flip, was offered HE and CBJ.

I have mixed feelings about this place. On the good side, my provider was young and attractive (though I like mature, I will not complain about an attractive woman in her 20's or 30's). She had a slamming body, and quite possibly wore the sexiest underwear I have seen.

On the less good side, although it's kind of out of the way, the plaza is still not very discreet. You have to park in back and walk around to the front, passing a restaurant on your way. Usually, I feel ok with that but a little self-conscious on the way back to the car. Also, although my provider was definitely eye candy and provided an enjoyable enough time, I think other experiences may be a better value. As always, YMMV.

Member #6435
01-13-22, 17:26
Following the current trend, I visited Small. Wound up with Jun Lee (how it sounded when she told it to me), which is likely the "Jenny" referred to by others. Later, I learned she'll be there through the end of this month.

I have mixed feelings about this place. On the good side, my provider was young and attractive (though I like mature, I will not complain about an attractive woman in her 20's or 30's). She had a slamming body, and quite possibly wore the sexiest underwear I have seen.

On the less good side, although it's kind of out of the way, the plaza is still not very discreet. You have to park in back and walk around to the front, passing a restaurant on your way. Usually, I feel ok with that but a little self-conscious on the way back to the car. Also, although my provider was definitely eye candy and provided an enjoyable enough time, I think other experiences may be a better value. As always, YMMV.Good write up. What was the damage? Thank you.

Ace Walker
01-14-22, 10:16
You have to park in back and walk around to the front, passing a restaurant on your way. Usually, I feel ok with that but a little self-conscious on the way back to the car. YMMV.They have a back door. It was open and I just walked right in.

Nostranonymous
01-14-22, 10:35
They have a back door. It was open and I just walked right in.It was closed and locked when I was there. Then, there was a sign on the front door that gave instructions to park in the back and walk around.

Member #6108
01-14-22, 11:48

On the less good side, although it's kind of out of the way, the plaza is still not very discreet. You have to park in back and walk around to the front, passing a restaurant on your way. Usually, I feel ok with that but a little self-conscious on the way back to the car. Also, although my provider was definitely eye candy and provided an enjoyable enough time, I think other experiences may be a better value. As always, YMMV.Only speaking for me I can't agree with your last paragraph at all. Everytime I have gone there I went in through the open back door with no problems.

BTW you walk in front of a restaurant at Burn with no problems as you do at other AMPs. Eye candy an enjoyable enough time should be high on my list.

Not a negative. Other experiences may be a better value? Only been positive reviews here an fair prices for what is offered. Which is more than some other AMPs.

Everyone has an opinion. Thats fair to say. Just my 2 cents.

Nostranonymous
01-14-22, 12:11
Only speaking for me I can't agree with your last paragraph at all. Everytime I have gone there I went in through the open back door with no problems.

BTW you walk in front of a restaurant at Burn with no problems as you do at other AMPs. Eye candy an enjoyable enough time should be high on my list.

Not a negative. Other experiences may be a better value? Only been positive reviews here an fair prices for what is offered. Which is more than some other AMPs.

Everyone has an opinion. Thats fair to say. Just my 2 cents.Like I said in reply below, when I went the back door was shut and locked. Directions on the front door say to park in back and walk to the front.

Yeah, we walk in front of restaurants at a lot of AMPs. The difference is that there are just two businesses in this plaza, so if you're not entering / leaving the restaurant, it's obvious which business you're entering / leaving. The situation is totally different at Burn, where you have more than one floor of businesses.

I agree the reviews are positive, and prices are fair for what is offered. That doesn't conflict with the opinion that other experiences may be a better value. Some performances may be better elsewhere and for a lower donation.

GrayBeard01
01-14-22, 14:15
Like I said in reply below, when I went the back door was shut and locked. Directions on the front door say to park in back and walk to the front.

Yeah, we walk in front of restaurants at a lot of AMPs. The difference is that there are just two businesses in this plaza, so if you're not entering / leaving the restaurant, it's obvious which business you're entering / leaving. The situation is totally different at Burn, where you have more than one floor of businesses.

I agree the reviews are positive, and prices are fair for what is offered. That doesn't conflict with the opinion that other experiences may be a better value. Some performances may be better elsewhere and for a lower donation.One advantage of Small is that it is really out of the way. If you are not from the area the chance of anyone recognizing you is just about nothing. I choose to respect anyone's concerns about their anonymity. None of us need our "cover" blown. Well, you guys know what I mean (LOL). If people are nervous about a setup like this there are a lot of other options. I like Small. Less than a half hour away, I drive a non descript car and find it a reasonable value and a good time.

Barebacker69
01-19-22, 12:49
Got a chance this week to see Jenny. She is on the younger side that is a plus for me she say 25 but not sure about that. All in all was a great time only had time for half hour as I ordered pizza nearby LOL.

Service was a home run! I recommend her. There was 2 of them but didn't get to see the other one I called and asked to see jenny. For all I know there all named jenny.

FloatingHooker
01-21-22, 16:25
Swung in today after all the reports. Was told only hh available as she was by herself today. Quick TS that was very uneventful. Dried off and rush back to room. Start massage and door bell rings. Wait about 3 minutes and get 5 minutes of a non existent run. Quick flip and gets right to business. Top down and cute black panties on. Told me to hurry as someone was waiting. Lost interest after that. Took me longer for finish. 40-60 and out the door. 25 minutes total. Might try again but prefer NH or Danbury.

GrayBeard01
01-21-22, 19:00
Swung in today after all the reports. Was told only hh available as she was by herself today. Quick TS that was very uneventful. Dried off and rush back to room. Start massage and door bell rings. Wait about 3 minutes and get 5 minutes of a non existent run. Quick flip and gets right to business. Top down and cute black panties on. Told me to hurry as someone was waiting. Lost interest after that. Took me longer for finish. 40-60 and out the door. 25 minutes total. Might try again but prefer NH or Danbury.NH and Danbury are better but locally Small is better than other options. It's also cheaper. Woman not as hot. Compared to the rest of Meriden the place is a homerun. Have you ever taken the time to to go to NYC. It will change your life. If you go bring extra $ but worth it.

DarkNight1
01-21-22, 19:27
NH and Danbury are better but locally Small is better than other options. It's also cheaper. Woman not as hot. Compared to the rest of Meriden the place is a homerun. Have you ever taken the time to to go to NYC. It will change your life. If you go bring extra $ but worth it.You mind PMing me some locations in NYC?

FloatingHooker
01-22-22, 22:27
NH and Danbury are better but locally Small is better than other options. It's also cheaper. Woman not as hot. Compared to the rest of Meriden the place is a homerun. Have you ever taken the time to to go to NYC. It will change your life. If you go bring extra $ but worth it.Yes have been to NYC many times. Have family in Queens. Always make a stop when swinging in. Nothing here compares to there. But only make it there 3 to 4 times a year.

GordonFreeman
01-23-22, 10:14
You mind PMing me some locations in NYC?Try this one: http://dreamdreamyou.com/.

If you want to drive to new jersey try this one: https://edgewaterplaygirls.com/.

Locations and web sites change often to keep under the radar, but these two locations I have personally been to recently.

DarkNight1
01-25-22, 00:28
Try this one: http://dreamdreamyou.com/.

If you want to drive to new jersey try this one: https://edgewaterplaygirls.com/.

Locations and web sites change often to keep under the radar, but these two locations I have personally been to recently.Much appreciated!

GrayBeard01
01-25-22, 12:56
Much appreciated!NYAW is the best IMO Bring a little more like an extra hundred than you would plan to spend in a CT AMP for FS.

GordonFreeman
01-25-22, 14:04
NYAW is the best IMO Bring a little more like an extra hundred than you would plan to spend in a CT AMP for FS.Prices have gone up over the past year in NYC. I used to pay $260 or $280. Now I pay $320 for a GFE / PSE hour session with a Chinese young lady. The Japanese and Korean ladies get even more than that.

HalfMaster
01-26-22, 18:53
Today I went to Small spa. I called ahead to make a 1 hour appointment. When I got there she told me half hour because she is all alone. She is very attractive. She cranked through all the steps at a record pace. She stood in the room while I got undressed. I was in and out in 30 minutes. Jenny said she is leaving for home this Sunday. My suggestion is to not go if there's only one person there.

OldSailorR
01-29-22, 22:07
HM is correct, guys. If any of you hobbyists out there were a fan of Jenny at Meriden's newest FS spot, according to her, today was her last day. She leaves for home tomorrow afternoon.

She is also apparently really up on whoever is replacing her (Said "Very good. Very pretty") .

Sorry I can't TOftT tho; I'm out of fun money until late FEB.

FW&FS, Jenny, and gents.

CTnyGuy
02-03-22, 20:06
Was in mood for a good massage so ventured out to a few of the standard are&t places in Nw ct. Wanted a decent massage so FS places were not on my list but all were closed for Chinese new year so figured I'd try small because it didn't appear to be strictly extras like dd or sn. Called and they said to come right in, got Jessica. Younger pretty borderline spinner with large tits and no ass, pretty face and cute dyied blonde hair. She was hot so didn't ask if others were working or available but didn't see or hear anyone else during my visit. Went for hour becuase I enjoy table showers and wanted good massage. Colleted. 6 for hour and the disappointing show began. Table shower looked more modern with jets on side of tub, but room was cold. Water was warm but she held the sprayer so close to my body it only warmed area she was spraying. Not sure if the jets work but she never used them. Almost zero tease during table shower, grazed the boys very briefly but nothing close enough to wake up Jr. Dried me off barely, then lead me back to room. Started a very light touch oil massage, basically applied zero pressure and just rubbed me woth oil for 20 ish minutes. Hot towel before flip. Zero teasing during massage, zero tease after hot towel, she did the finger tip only rub thing but never went close to boys or crack. On flip she gestured to boys and asked if I wanted there. I said yes and went for some utc to get a feel what she was working with. She pulled back and said top off how much? I said what else besides no top but she wasn't understanding. I motioned towards my mouth then jr and she got message. She said ok how much, started with. 8 she laughed, I said. 1 she said no 1. 2 lowest. I should have stayed firm but gave in. Of came top and she pulled sports like bra down, she made me spray my hands with some sort of sanitizer before I could feel. This next part is the kick she had her bra at bottom of her man made knockers, I went to pull it down more to get better look / feel and she had a small white bandaid right where most of the man made knockers had the scar! She pulled back a little when I did it so I think she knew I saw. I don't know if she was still healing or it was some like anti-scar technique but it sure appeared the poor girl wasn't even fully healed before they sent her to work! Was a vibe kill but the dog in me kept going. Wanted to suck them but given the spray I didn't try. Put the rubber on when I was still soft! No teasing again! CBJ started and eventually harden up and blew in bag. CBJ wasn't horrible but not great, CBJ really always suck in general but I've had way better at dd and sn. I didn't ask for FS, so not sure it was even on menu. After CBJ hot towel again, still had time on clock so asked for head massage, she said ok done at about 50 min mark. Left pretty dissatisfied, could drove the extra 20 minutes and hit dd for better service for a little more in price. She was hot and maybe just caught her on bad day, or she new and inexperienced, or it was tired from other mongers all day (I went close 8 pm), the freshly constructed man mades (possibly too fresh) looked good as well. Just was a horrible massage and mechanical extras and ts. Not sure I'll be back unless I hear better reports. Never got a chance to try jenny but seems she was better. Location was great and closer to me then sn or dd so had high hopes. Also factor in was hoping for good massages. Don't want this review to appear as making this place an avoid, hence all the details. Looking for attractive provider with half way decent extras could be your place, Jessica had potential just didn't deliver.

Barebacker69
02-04-22, 08:21
Had a chance yesterday to try out Fun Jenny's replacement. I call and asked for new girl she say ok hunny. Go in and I was greeted by Jessica not bad looking she has dyed blonde ish hair and close to being a spinner. Only did a hhr. 4 get undressed no TS she has me lay down and starts lightly soft rubbing / caressing my whole body nothin close to a massage at all (terrible) No attention to the boys at all not even by accident. Has me turn over after 5 minutes I say you FS "NOT TODAY I'm ON RED RIVER" slight attitude she motioned for BJ I guess ill settle since I'm here already. Grab my pants to give her tip. 8 she looks at me in full disgust and say "NO" . 1 I'm like its has been. 80 since I been coming here "NO" . 1 I give the extra. 2 she rubs my hands and my unit down with some spray. Put the rubber on as I'm not even chubbed up yet. She pulls her pants down and leaves her undies on and says no fingers inside and rub over underwear and she also leaves her top on, tried roaming up there she would pull away or brush hand off. The whole thing is a turn of at this time. So she starts with suckie its ok not great after about 5 minute she starts doing HJ so I say suckie is better I here a slight huff and puff "YOU TAKING TO LONG" I said really its been 5 minutes she continues with suckie for another 2 minutes she pulls the bag off and says honey me finish with HJ you taking to long as were 7 minutes in! WILL NOT BE BACK HERE!! Save your money her personality (ZERO) sucks along with her service! BTW I dindt feel a tampon or any thing in there as I was rubbing her box (Over the underwear like a 14 year old) doubt she was on the red river.

Lgkok
02-04-22, 10:11
Had a chance yesterday to try out Fun Jenny's replacement. I call and asked for new girl she say ok hunny. Go in and I was greeted by Jessica not bad looking she has dyed blonde ish hair and close to being a spinner. Only did a hhr. 4 get undressed no TS she has me lay down and starts lightly soft rubbing / caressing my whole body nothin close to a massage at all (terrible) No attention to the boys at all not even by accident. Has me turn over after 5 minutes I say you FS "NOT TODAY I'm ON RED RIVER" slight attitude she motioned for BJ I guess ill settle since I'm here already. Grab my pants to give her tip. 8 she looks at me in full disgust and say "NO" . 1 I'm like its has been. 80 since I been coming here "NO" . 1 I give the extra. 2 she rubs my hands and my unit down with some spray. Put the rubber on as I'm not even chubbed up yet. She pulls her pants down and leaves her undies on and says no fingers inside and rub over underwear and she also leaves her top on, tried roaming up there she would pull away or brush hand off. The whole thing is a turn of at this time. So she starts with suckie its ok not great after about 5 minute she starts doing HJ so I say suckie is better I here a slight huff and puff "YOU TAKING TO LONG" I said really its been 5 minutes she continues with suckie for another 2 minutes she pulls the bag off and says honey me finish with HJ you taking to long as were 7 minutes in! WILL NOT BE BACK HERE!! Save your money her personality (ZERO) sucks along with her service! BTW I dindt feel a tampon or any thing in there as I was rubbing her box (Over the underwear like a 14 year old) doubt she was on the red river.I would never pay that for a CBJ, matter of fact, why even bother getting a CBJ.

IHaveNoName00
02-04-22, 14:28
Long time lurker first time poster. Disappointed to hear the new provider at small is lame. Was looking forward to checking it out tomorrow. I alternate between serenity and flower. I prefer the parking at flower so I go there more often.

DarkNight1
02-05-22, 00:48
Was in mood for a good massage so ventured out to a few of the standard are&t places in Nw ct. Wanted a decent massage so FS places were not on my list but all were closed for Chinese new year so figured I'd try small because it didn't appear to be strictly extras like dd or sn. Called and they said to come right in, got Jessica. Younger pretty borderline spinner with large tits and no ass, pretty face and cute dyied blonde hair. She was hot so didn't ask if others were working or available but didn't see or hear anyone else during my visit. Went for hour becuase I enjoy table showers and wanted good massage. Colleted. 6 for hour and the disappointing show began. Table shower looked more modern with jets on side of tub, but room was cold. Water was warm but she held the sprayer so close to my body it only warmed area she was spraying. Not sure if the jets work but she never used them. Almost zero tease during table shower, grazed the boys very briefly but nothing close enough to wake up Jr. Dried me off barely, then lead me back to room. Started a very light touch oil massage, basically applied zero pressure and just rubbed me woth oil for 20 ish minutes. Hot towel before flip. Zero teasing during massage, zero tease after hot towel, she did the finger tip only rub thing but never went close to boys or crack. On flip she gestured to boys and asked if I wanted there. I said yes and went for some utc to get a feel what she was working with. She pulled back and said top off how much? I said what else besides no top but she wasn't understanding. I motioned towards my mouth then jr and she got message. She said ok how much, started with. 8 she laughed, I said. 1 she said no 1. 2 lowest. I should have stayed firm but gave in. Of came top and she pulled sports like bra down, she made me spray my hands with some sort of sanitizer before I could feel. This next part is the kick she had her bra at bottom of her man made knockers, I went to pull it down more to get better look / feel and she had a small white bandaid right where most of the man made knockers had the scar! She pulled back a little when I did it so I think she knew I saw. I don't know if she was still healing or it was some like anti-scar technique but it sure appeared the poor girl wasn't even fully healed before they sent her to work! Was a vibe kill but the dog in me kept going. Wanted to suck them but given the spray I didn't try. Put the rubber on when I was still soft! No teasing again! CBJ started and eventually harden up and blew in bag. CBJ wasn't horrible but not great, CBJ really always suck in general but I've had way better at dd and sn. I didn't ask for FS, so not sure it was even on menu. After CBJ hot towel again, still had time on clock so asked for head massage, she said ok done at about 50 min mark. Left pretty dissatisfied, could drove the extra 20 minutes and hit dd for better service for a little more in price. She was hot and maybe just caught her on bad day, or she new and inexperienced, or it was tired from other mongers all day (I went close 8 pm), the freshly constructed man mades (possibly too fresh) looked good as well. Just was a horrible massage and mechanical extras and ts. Not sure I'll be back unless I hear better reports. Never got a chance to try jenny but seems she was better. Location was great and closer to me then sn or dd so had high hopes. Also factor in was hoping for good massages. Don't want this review to appear as making this place an avoid, hence all the details. Looking for attractive provider with half way decent extras could be your place, Jessica had potential just didn't deliver.Come on, why would you pay 1.2 for a CBJ, that's insane. Stay firm or walk away, this is how prices get jacked.

GordonFreeman
02-18-22, 14:33
New Healthy Aroma, Wallingford.

https://newhealthyaroma.wixsite.com/06492

I was in Wallingford to pick up a part at Delta Arsenal for my AR-other build I am working on. I decided to check out a spot I have not been to in a million years. New Healthy Aroma is also known as Tranquility to some. Parking is a little tight. I would recommend parking in the large public lot on the other side of North Cherry Street and walking over. I was greeted by JoJo? A very pretty young Asian female wearing a skimpy summer dress and sporting a pair of beautiful bolt on boobies. I saw another lady on my way out. She was pretty but definelty older than JoJo. There is no table shower but there is a solo shower that you can use before or after. Masks are optional.

Signage advertised "Essential Oil" therapy. Ignore that.

Signage says leave your underwear on. Ignore that.

House fee is $70 per hr. Tipping ranges from $50 to $160.

Extras seem to run the full gambit from HJ to 69 to covered half and'half.

The massage was ok. The extras were great but a little awkward on the small massage table.

I recommend New Healthy Aroma as long as you understand it is a little overpriced and not perfect.

ChadZ1212
02-21-22, 18:23
Jojo is very good. Tiffany is the one you want. Very talented, tattoo stomach, right leg. Check my post on the Hartford board. Good luck.

New Healthy Aroma, Wallingford.

https://newhealthyaroma.wixsite.com/06492

I was in Wallingford to pick up a part at Delta Arsenal for my AR-other build I am working on. I decided to check out a spot I have not been to in a million years. New Healthy Aroma is also known as Tranquility to some. Parking is a little tight. I would recommend parking in the large public lot on the other side of North Cherry Street and walking over. I was greeted by JoJo? A very pretty young Asian female wearing a skimpy summer dress and sporting a pair of beautiful bolt on boobies. I saw another lady on my way out. She was pretty but definelty older than JoJo. There is no table shower but there is a solo shower that you can use before or after. Masks are optional.

Signage advertised "Essential Oil" therapy. Ignore that.

Signage says leave your underwear on. Ignore that.

House fee is $70 per hr. Tipping ranges from $50 to $160.

Extras seem to run the full gambit from HJ to 69 to covered half and'half.

The massage was ok. The extras were great but a little awkward on the small massage table.

I recommend New Healthy Aroma as long as you understand it is a little overpriced and not perfect.

AvgUSA
02-21-22, 22:50
Have to agree with the below. Have been out of the CT game for a while, but decided to dip back in today. My expectations were low, but holy shit STG has gone to hell.

After striking out most of the day I decided to take the plunge and glad I did. Called for an appt and had no problem getting in fairly quickly.

I kept my expectations low due to Gordon's review and was prepared to just get out with a are&t. But as soon as I saw Tiffany bend over I knew I had to have her ass parked on my face.

Tiffany is def a treat, and as far as AMP girls go she's at least an 8. Massage was decent but nothing noteworthy, she did work out a couple knots in my lower back that was appreciated. She dangled the goods during the massage climbing up on the table multiple times. She has a tight body with curves in all the right places, and if they're not natural, the best set of bolt-ons I've seen on an Asian chick.

The flip came at 40 minutes and I tried to extend to a 90 min session but she said she was booked at 8, which I didn't doubt, place gets busy. Hopefully not too much so.

I asked for "everything" and started negotiation at 100, but even after repeated attempts she held firm at 160, so all said it was 230 with house.

She started with some dfk and mutual caressing, her ass is incredible to grab a handful of. She started kissing her way down and applied the cover with her mouth and took jr to task. Great throat gagging And spit everywhere, She loves to take it all. She motioned like she wanted to climb on but I tapped my tongue and she gladly turned around and sat her soft pussy on my tongue while taking me entirely down her throat again.

Not sure how good why'all giving it to this girl but I don't think she was ready for what was coming. I spread her and let my tongue work her clit while I played with her asshole, she was moaning and squirming in delight. Positions were a bit limited due to the awkwardness of the table, but we managed. I found out the hard way she doesn't like her hair pulled, oops.

I finished in standing mish, ripped over the cover and blew a money shot worthy load all over her tits.

I will say that I did find it a tad overpriced considering the downfall of not having a table shower but I was pleasantly surprised with the level of service.

Lgkok
02-22-22, 07:53
Have to agree with the below. Have been out of the CT game for a while, but decided to dip back in today. My expectations were low, but holy shit STG has gone to hell.

After striking out most of the day I decided to take the plunge and glad I did. Called for an appt and had no problem getting in fairly quickly.

I kept my expectations low due to Gordon's review and was prepared to just get out with a are&t. But as soon as I saw Tiffany bend over I knew I had to have her ass parked on my face.

Tiffany is def a treat, and as far as AMP girls go she's at least an 8. Massage was decent but nothing noteworthy, she did work out a couple knots in my lower back that was appreciated. She dangled the goods during the massage climbing up on the table multiple times. She has a tight body with curves in all the right places, and if they're not natural, the best set of bolt-ons I've seen on an Asian chick.

The flip came at 40 minutes and I tried to extend to a 90 min session but she said she was booked at 8, which I didn't doubt, place gets busy. Hopefully not too much so.

I asked for "everything" and started negotiation at 100, but even after repeated attempts she held firm at 160, so all said it was 230 with house.

She started with some dfk and mutual caressing, her ass is incredible to grab a handful of. She started kissing her way down and applied the cover with her mouth and took jr to task. Great throat gagging And spit everywhere, She loves to take it all. She motioned like she wanted to climb on but I tapped my tongue and she gladly turned around and sat her soft pussy on my tongue while taking me entirely down her throat again.

Not sure how good why'all giving it to this girl but I don't think she was ready for what was coming. I spread her and let my tongue work her clit while I played with her asshole, she was moaning and squirming in delight. Positions were a bit limited due to the awkwardness of the table, but we managed. I found out the hard way she doesn't like her hair pulled, oops.

I finished in standing mish, ripped over the cover and blew a money shot worthy load all over her tits.

I will say that I did find it a tad overpriced considering the downfall of not having a table shower but I was pleasantly surprised with the level of service.I offered her an extra Ben for BBFS but she wouldn't not sure if there's an amount she would or if it's totally off the table.

OffTheGrid860
02-22-22, 09:17
I met with Jojo yesterday morning. Damage was 70 for the hour and 160 for FS with CBJ. She was pretty cute and wore a thong under her little summer dress. Petite and younger looking (told me she was 26). Massage wasn't bad at all. Good consistent effort. Then on the flip, she stripped down completely and mounted me on the table in 69 position. She tongue flicked my balls and shaft for a little but put on the rubber for the BJ. Lots of gagging and spit. Her asshole and pussy were directly above my face. I don't do DATY with providers, but it's definetely available for you mongers that prefer to. I pretty much just rubbed her butthole with my thumb and let her gag on my shaft. Then I gently pushed her forward so she can mount me reverse cowgirl. She knew exactly what I wanted and rode me with alot of enthusiasm. Then she turned around and rode me while facing me. She was getting tired so I grabbed her buttcheeks and upward thrusted her until I blew in the bag. She cleaned me up nicely with a hot towel and I was on my way. I enjoyed the visit and recommend for those looking for a new location. I didn't get to see the other provider (tiffany?) But it looks like other members are saying positive things.

Nostranonymous
02-25-22, 20:58
Not sure if Middletown posts go in the Meriden forum. Someone please let me know if this should go elsewhere.

Visited Spa Castle, and was greeted by an attractive woman who apparently turned out to be the mamasan, not the provider. While conducting business in my room, she asked what my opinion would be if the hour entry fee were raised from 70 to 80. I told her that I'm used to entry fees of 60 and 70, and I think people wouldn't like it. She answered that other places are increasing their entry fees to 80, so I'm not sure if my opinion actually mattered. It was still 70 for my visit, anyway.

Moments later I was met by my provider, named Tina. She was about 30, Korean, and very cute. First up, table shower. Nice experience, thorough and playful. Next, sauna. I sat and dried off for a few minutes. I was glad she didn't leave me in there for too long, though she gave me the option to stay longer if I wanted. Finally, the massage. Again, a nice experience. A solid medium-strength massage with flirty and playful moments throughout. Typical ending, though it was actually not at the end. Maybe 3/4 of the way through, followed by additional massage. Lots of chatting and flirting during this time. She's a lot more personable than most and I would be glad to see her again. If I could think of one thing to criticize, it would be that her clothes were very tight-fitting, basically preventing UTC contact. It may be a defensive strategy on her part, and I guess I can't blame her. If I want more at an AMP, I know where to go for it. I was satisfied with this visit to the castle.

One other thing I would mention is that this place is very clean and orderly. Whoever's managing it is doing their job well.

ChadZ1212
02-26-22, 12:14
I know the owner of Spa Castle really well. You might say I know every inch of her body. She is THE most independent owner in this state. It's marketing 101, as I explained to her, let the customers know about price increase and no surprises for future visits. I guess it worked. Thank you.

She would never ask customers opinion about increasing her prices. I don't know any owner that would ask customers about increasing prices.

BTW, the price increase starts in March.

BTW, you are accurate, her place is clean, very clean. Both professional and personal.

BTW, She's has the yellow booty shorts with yellow crop top tee.

BTW, Tina's 42.

Good luck.

Not sure if Middletown posts go in the Meriden forum. Someone please let me know if this should go elsewhere.

Visited Spa Castle, and was greeted by an attractive woman who apparently turned out to be the mamasan, not the provider. While conducting business in my room, she asked what my opinion would be if the hour entry fee were raised from 70 to 80. I told her that I'm used to entry fees of 60 and 70, and I think people wouldn't like it. She answered that other places are increasing their entry fees to 80, so I'm not sure if my opinion actually mattered. It was still 70 for my visit, anyway.

Moments later I was met by my provider, named Tina. She was about 30, Korean, and very cute. First up, table shower. Nice experience, thorough and playful. Next, sauna. I sat and dried off for a few minutes. I was glad she didn't leave me in there for too long, though she gave me the option to stay longer if I wanted. Finally, the massage. Again, a nice experience. A solid medium-strength massage with flirty and playful moments throughout. Typical ending, though it was actually not at the end. Maybe 3/4 of the way through, followed by additional massage. Lots of chatting and flirting during this time. She's a lot more personable than most and I would be glad to see her again. If I could think of one thing to criticize, it would be that her clothes were very tight-fitting, basically preventing UTC contact. It may be a defensive strategy on her part, and I guess I can't blame her. If I want more at an AMP, I know where to go for it. I was satisfied with this visit to the castle.

One other thing I would mention is that this place is very clean and orderly. Whoever's managing it is doing their job well.

Member #6435
02-26-22, 13:37
I know the owner of Spa Castle really well. You might say I know every inch of her body. She is THE most independent owner in this state. It's marketing 101, as I explained to her, let the customers know about price increase and no surprises for future visits. I guess it worked. Thank you.

Is she the same Tima that worked at a "spa" in Wallingford that closed a few years ago? Killer set of tits.

She would never ask customers opinion about increasing her prices. I don't know any owner that would ask customers about increasing prices.

BTW, you are accurate, her place is clean, very clean. Both professional and personal.

BTW, She's has the yellow booty shorts with yellow crop top tee..Is that the same Tina that worked at a "spa" in Wallingford a few years back that is now closed? Great set of tits.

Nostranonymous
02-26-22, 14:52

BTW, She's has the yellow booty shorts with yellow crop top tee.

BTW, Tina's 42.

Good luck.Ball bustin' or not, you got me again on the age of a provider. It seems I usually think they're much younger than they are. A credit to the beauty and condition of the providers.

Actually, I had the same exact conversation about a possible increase from 70 to 80 at Broad Street, Manchester. I was asked what I thought about it, and if I thought people would keep coming. Maybe you're right that it's just a ruse to prepare us for a price hike that is inevitably coming.

TravelinMonger
02-26-22, 15:04
Ball bustin' or not, you got me again on the age of a provider. It seems I usually think they're much younger than they are. A credit to the beauty and condition of the providers.

Actually, I had the same exact conversation about a possible increase from 70 to 80 at Broad Street, Manchester. I was asked what I thought about it, and if I thought people would keep coming. Maybe you're right that it's just a ruse to prepare us for a price hike that is inevitably coming.I can't help but chime in here.

I am sure I'm not the only one here to think that but I'll say it. I am not a fan of the separation of house and girl fee.

I would much rather have it like in NYC where you pay one price and that's it.

I understand and I know from experience that CT is a bit different service wise from NYC but since all the CT girls are NYC girls originally what's the difference?

If it CBJ or cfs, adjust the total price to match. For example,

Full service, BBJ, DFK and cfs is $280 (or whatever) than no DFK, CBJ should be $220 (or whatever).

BBFS even in NYC is extra and since not all providers do that, it should up to the girl to decide her price for that, just like in NYC.

Am I alone here by thinking that the negotiation part is draining, annoying and takes away from the mood. We all know I'm not here for the massage.

Everyone will raise their prices because when NYC just did from 280 to 320, 350.