PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

What1234
02-22-15, 17:52
Anyone have any info on Mynx Cabaret? Seemed slow when I went, wondering what would be a good time to check it out.

Pyro1976
02-26-15, 04:22
Don't waste your time go up to prov. Much better clubs.

Anyone have any info on Mynx Cabaret? Seemed slow when I went, wondering what would be a good time to check it out.

Craven Morehed
03-05-15, 21:11
Anyone have any info on Mynx Cabaret? Seemed slow when I went, wondering what would be a good time to check it out.This place is so slow they don't even open the main stage during the week.

Girls are hit and miss, $25 lap dances and a bouncer who can't mind his own business.

Like Pyro said head east to Providence or north to Electric Blue for a better time.

Willy O
03-05-15, 23:15
This place is so slow they don't even open the main stage during the week.

Girls are hit and miss, $25 lap dances and a bouncer who can't mind his own business.

Like Pyro said head east to Providence or north to Electric Blue for a better time.Just want to add that I stopped at Rose's last night and the ld's are actually $35. It is just mind blowing to me that a dive can think they are worth that kind of dough. The reasoning I guess is they took the plywood benches out of the private area and replaced them with a sought of love seat. (a chair big enough for two). The talent is still not good and the beer is also overpriced. Good thing it is more of a bar than a stripclub! I did get a dance because I was ignorant of the price and it was ok but I will not be stopping in again in the near future nor would I recommend it for dances or even drinking as it is way over priced for both.

DQMalerb
03-11-15, 23:20
Anyone have any info on Mynx Cabaret? Seemed slow when I went, wondering what would be a good time to check it out.I'm a Friday afternoon guy and always find some fun and it is closer than PVD.

What1234
03-13-15, 11:51
Yeah Rose's seemed like a waste of time. I'd go to Providence but these ones are closer to where I am. I went in the other day and one girl came up and asked to go to the VIP room for 300. Seemed like maybe more than a lap dance but I turned it down because I couldn't tell for sure.

BigLoli
04-18-17, 21:48
Some of the girls here are alright but, there are those few that just don't interact with anyone else aside from their regulars. I have dances from a few of these girls and some of them do give a solid lap dance and let you have your full contact without any fuss. One of my favorites is Joanna. She works in both the regular section and the nude section. I had her in both but I think I prefer her in the regular section because I can see that nice ass. In the nude section the lights are so low that I don't know if I'm grabbing her tits of her knee. LOL jk I know the difference but its just putting into perspective how much the dimmed lights take away from the experience. Also there is a small petite dark skin girl with glasses. She is always charming and talkative and I feel she is one of the best dancers in there. I forgot her name unfortunately. You'll know her when you see her tho. Aside from them, a lot of the girls can't dance for shit and can't give lap dances for shit. Like everyone else suggested, go to PVD or NYC where you'll get more bang for your buck. PVD you'll really get more bang for your buck. Good luck guys and try not to let these strippers get the best of your wallet. They only care about them dollas no matter what they tell you.

Logangu
09-02-19, 17:28
Seen Selina few times in Mynx. She's kinda 25 to 27-ish yo. But kinda cool gal to chat with. Down part is she don't have a dancers body, droopy boobs stretch marks (pregnancy I guess).

TheBoobHound
11-09-19, 16:22
I skipped Mynx because I've been to the Hartford and it sucked.

Rose's wasn't bad though. It was a nicer place than I expected. Niot high end but there's plenty of clubs with more acclaim that are grittier than this.

Lapdances are 35 each. High price but no interference. You have to prepay for songs though. 3 songs and a 100 tip was enough for an unwrapped sucking. She was a cougar with great skills. Two songs would have been sufficient. In fact she could have done it in one if I had warmed up with her at the bar longer. She had already been sitting in my lap and allowed touching everywhere at the bar.

So the value is there if you play it right.

JoeNova84
11-10-19, 08:10
I skipped Mynx because I've been to the Hartford and it sucked.

Rose's wasn't bad though. It was a nicer place than I expected. Niot high end but there's plenty of clubs with more acclaim that are grittier than this.

Lapdances are 35 each. High price but no interference. You have to prepay for songs though. 3 songs and a 100 tip was enough for an unwrapped sucking. She was a cougar with great skills. Two songs would have been sufficient. In fact she could have done it in one if I had warmed up with her at the bar longer. She had already been sitting in my lap and allowed touching everywhere at the bar.

So the value is there if you play it right.That's over $$ for a BBBJ? Definitely NOT a value. Go to Bridgeport, have it all for 60-80 with a hot latina. Sorry to burst your bubble.

AverageJoe7
08-09-20, 14:27
Going to mynx in a few weeks. What's the deal here?? Any info much appreciated.

Andrew70
07-16-21, 07:09
I hit Mynx yesterday about dinner time, I have not been there in a while (pre covid) . It was slow a few dancers but all had that skinny glazed over look, as was just ready to leave a Asian girl walked in, OMG long dark hair, beautiful legs and ass, a models face. So I stayed for a while, I saw her leave so I did too and she drove off, the bouncer said she was a audition, I will be back for sure.

What1234
07-22-21, 22:06
Went to Mynx also the past week. One night I saw this really short brunette spinner. Cute and a very good lapdance. Extras didn't come up. Second time I saw a tall brunette with glasses. Nice girl but the dance was lazy and it was late so, um, she was not so fresh. Wouldn't repeat.

What1234
05-31-22, 00:30
No one hitting this place anymore?

Chrome Dome
03-04-23, 22:41
Had an hour to kill before meeting fiends for dinner. Stopped in Mynx around 5, dead. Was 3 dancers all had pasties and I don't care altitude, lasted one beer and left.