PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

For Tis
09-13-10, 09:53
Thread StarterLooking for daytime BSW, hsw. New London area. Anyone have any suggestions? Little nervous with LE in New London area, seems always to be around late at night or early am thanks!

Broad Palette
10-01-10, 15:09
Admittedly I haven't looked very often, but I've done so enough to see that the New London-Groton area is apparently a "clean city" or something. Zero activity from what I can tell. I did think this of other areas like Hartford before I knew the loops, but you'd think if there was something to be had there would be at least some mention of it on here. It seems like a metropolitan area like this almost must have at least a few SWs, but I have never seen any. I don't know how or why, but mongering seems best left to Hartford, New Haven, and Bridgeport. Hopefully that's wrong or will change if it's true. Please let us know if you do find something!

For Tis
10-01-10, 18:13
I agree, it is a surprise. A Navy Base, Coast Guard, and College's all in the area. Nothing seen anywhere anytime, not even standing around the strip joints in town. Remember growing up in this area of CT. And you couldn't walk 2 feet downtown without running into one. For this reason, I'll keep the faith that times will change. If so it will be posted here with the quickness!

Thanks.

Admittedly I haven't looked very often, but I've done so enough to see that the New London-Groton area is apparently a "clean city" or something. Zero activity from what I can tell. I did think this of other areas like Hartford before I knew the loops, but you'd think if there was something to be had there would be at least some mention of it on here. It seems like a metropolitan area like this almost must have at least a few SWs, but I have never seen any. I don't know how or why, but mongering seems best left to Hartford, New Haven, and Bridgeport. Hopefully that's wrong or will change if it's true. Please let us know if you do find something!

Conn Guy
10-01-10, 22:31
Hi Broad,
Thngs used to be different in NL. The downtown area up to Washington Street used to have activity. I see a SW now and then and get the nod, but its not very often. I'm not sure what happened. All of the areas MPs were closed down in the late 1990s. The down town area was cleaned of drug addicts and HOs when Pfizer moved in and it never came back. I don't know where they all went. I see prostitution arresta in the paper every once in awhile. I have no idea where LE finds them

B. U.
11-03-10, 07:46
The locals went after the AMPs and SW here years ago. There are still things available for hobbiests in the area if you know where to surf and who to call. It is just more expensive.

B. U.

Pyro1976
07-03-14, 17:18
There is getting to be more girls in the loop I have seen 6 or 7 in the past couple of days a couple were really not bad looking.

Pyro1976
08-24-14, 08:02
On the run to work this morning I saw six girls walking together and all stopped and gave me the look I wish I had the time to play. The break down 4 WSW 1 BSW and 1 asw all were nice looking would have hit any of them up two of the girls I have been with before great cfs and BBBJCIM.

Jim Beam 33
08-24-14, 08:17
On the run to work this morning I saw six girls walking together and all stopped and gave me the look I wish I had the time to play. The break down 4 WSW 1 BSW and 1 asw all were nice looking would have hit any of them up two of the girls I have been with before great cfs and BBBJCIM.I've had no luck finding any SW's in New London. I am not from the area, but when I pass through I look but find nothing. The only area I've heard was around Washington Ave, am I looking in the wrong place? Thanks.

Pyro1976
09-02-14, 19:15
Did a run in the am found two cute ones second run in the early evening five walking three were good looking and two well I will be nice.

HayWoodYaBloMe
09-29-14, 00:48
Maybe I just don't know what to look for, but I haven't seen anyone. Must be the timing.

Pyro1976
10-06-14, 22:14
I go thru at 5 am there are one or two but mostly evening 530- 900 that's when you will see the most last Friday there were five out walking.

Maybe I just don't know what to look for, but I haven't seen anyone. Must be the timing.

Fakeadd5
06-24-17, 13:30
I've had overall good luck on the w but since the bust there seems to be fewer choices. One girl told me that some girls have switched to Franklin but that been bone dry. Did get one on capital. Anyone know of other good hunting grounds.

Fazone
06-26-17, 14:31
I've had overall good luck on the w but since the bust there seems to be fewer choices. One girl told me that some girls have switched to Franklin but that been bone dry. Did get one on capital. Anyone know of other good hunting grounds.You appear to be talking about Hartford, not Groton.

Easy Does It
06-30-17, 13:31
Sad to see that New London has fallen on hard times for our hobby. When I was there in the mid-90's it was actually a pretty decent scene.

Has the SW stroll moved or is it still mostly around that park on Broad between Cottage and Hempstead? I never come to CT anymore, but I read this board every once in a while for nostalgia.

Also sad to hear that LeClub is no more. The times I had in that place. .

FreeLovinMarc
07-01-17, 08:48
Sad to see that New London has fallen on hard times for our hobby. When I was there in the mid-90's it was actually a pretty decent scene.

Has the SW stroll moved or is it still mostly around that park on Broad between Cottage and Hempstead? I never come to CT anymore, but I read this board every once in a while for nostalgia.

Also sad to hear that LeClub is no more. The times I had in that place. .Jay / truman / blackhall, dead mostly.

Ho Hunter 328
01-11-18, 23:25
I'm going to be in the area on business next week. Wondering where the best places are for hunting. I'd be happy to return the favor if you're ever up in Mass.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.

DarthBauls
11-27-19, 05:54
I'm going to be in the area on business next week. Wondering where the best places are for hunting. I'd be happy to return the favor if you're ever up in Mass.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.Hey man, I'm a Boston guy looking for ho'z. Can you let me know what you found in the new London area? Thanks.