PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
04-10-02, 01:26
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

SuperDick
05-25-02, 15:52
any new info on the tempe scene?? I cruised up and down apatche between rural and main, but everything was dead...nothing at all..any other areas in tempe??

SuperDick
10-17-02, 02:53
well did a quick drive by Apatche blvd last sat night, found three ladies, in front of some trailer park, one was hispanic, long brown hair, and white pants, a black girl, thick with glasses, unattractive, and this white girl with red braids and a tight shirt, nice tits, wearing hoochie short shorts, she had a nice thick bubble ass.......all of them looked young around 20-23 years old, i asked them if they party, they said they wanted a smoke , i didnt have any, i watched them for awhile, then all of them left with some bald guy in a car, i asked them if my money wasnt good enough, they just laughed and drove off..oh well......apatche is dead as hell...anyone see these three ladies , ?

Adventurous1
10-26-02, 06:51
Nope on the 3. Have been in that area a few times on biz in the past 6 months and dead, dead, and dead....

SuperDick
12-25-02, 06:10
cruised down apatche blvd, turns into Main st, went by the park, and still it was dead , dead , dead, saw one black skanky crack hoe around main st and country club, and that was it.... has anyone seen any DECENT action around there recently????

Sun Devil
03-10-03, 00:30
What you have to is go around mid morning or sometime around 9 to 10 pm. I noticed a couple of SWs walking between McClintock and Terrace some time around 8 or 9 am. Ask one of them if they wanted a date and she said yes so I brough her in car to my apartment, which was just around the corner, and paid $60 for full service. After the deed, let her out while I took a shower. Also, I saw two walking on the corner of McClintock and Apache, near the gas station and across from Pep Boys. I asked one how much and she said $100. I had to pass because of the price.

SuperDick
05-19-03, 02:18
i decided to add this report from Traveller .. good report, need to check out the east side again..

was in Mesa/Tempe along Apache/Main driving just at quitting time, down near extension there were a few walking, one young one was almost causing accidents. a jackass in a red ford f-150 had his eye on her instead of the road, came over in my lane and slammed on his brakes to try to get to her. I honked at him which woke him up to the fact of what he had done, he went around the block, but I could see her getting into someone elses car before he could get around. Comeon guys.....don't be so damn eager.

Seemed that around 4-5pm there were maybe 3-4 walking that area.....ranging from meth-head to about 6-7 (from my car anyway) I didn't stop for any of them.

WorldTraveller
05-29-03, 21:41
Okay guys......

There was alot of action today on Apache/Main again mostly from McClintock to Country Club.

I saw at least 10 different SW's. There was one REALLY hot redhead at McClintock, but by the time I looked around she had vanished. Also at McClintock there were 2 young Black hardbodies walking west, later I only saw 1 of them, and she was on her cellphone. another block further east there were 2 more, a blonde and a brunette (not together). After getting into Mesa there were more mostly on the north side of the road, most were east of Dobson.

Some have said that there is NO action in Tempe/Mesa.....I disagree, there was plenty today, and I was just driving through working today, not shopping.

Happy Hunting!!

j-man
06-11-03, 02:32
Saw and picked up one around EVIT on Main, nothing great but she says she is out regularly, 20 for bbbj

dwoof
07-24-03, 18:13
Met a black gal near the post office on Apache a last Thur night. Her name was Malika or Kamila or something like that. $60 for an hour, every exc. greek, was good. She was 5'2", prob 110 lbs, 23-25 years old. Had lost a lot of weight but still looked good.

Tempe still has gal about if you look for them. Mostly 3-5's, some 6's to 8's. Half I've picked up are on crack, half are just looking for rent money.

Dave

dwoof
07-28-03, 16:28
Also..

There used to be a gal on Main at the 'Roadrunner' motel. Her name was, hmm. forgot her name. Anyway - she was mid 30's, long black hair (cut into a wedge shape around mid back). Doris, dori? Anyway she was only $20 but a great fuc. Has a skinny body, was prob only 100 lbs maybe 5'2" or so. Really nice, easy going personality.

She mentioned (about a year ago) she may have to go to jail for a year or two. Wondering if anyone had seen her.

I think she was half white and half native American. Maybe name was Dawn. hmm.

Dwoof

WorldTraveller
07-29-03, 18:50
There is a fairly tall blonde that walks near the walmart on Main......her name is Faith, usually has a room, but will do car dates as well. Great attitude, reasonable charges.

Merlin Magician
07-29-03, 20:56
See,

I told you guys there are girls around the Main and Dobson areas.

dwoof
07-30-03, 16:21
Used to be a gal around Extension / Main called Phelony. Was wondering if anyone ever heard of her?

Dwoof

WorldTraveller
08-08-03, 11:31
White SW working out of the Motel 6 on the North side of Main, between Country Club and Extension, blonde, fairly nice body, may be meth-user...however seemed really mellow...goes by the name of Christy......Quoted $40BJ, $80f/s, Extremely enthusiastic!!

NeverTell
09-01-03, 12:32
Has anybody been to any MP's in East Mesa, Apache Junction, or Queen Creek area?

SuperDick
09-16-03, 03:39
I decided to post this in the tempe area, good info....

Buster,

It is always nice to be able to put a face to a name. Thanks for the laughs.

I know this report should be in the "other areas" section, and I will post there as well, but is there really a huge distinction between Phx, Tempe, Mesa?

Anyway, West Mesa, on Main, between Alma School and Extension there is a Quality Inn that seems to have a lot of action around and in.

A list of "some" SW's that are/were working out of quality inn:

"Harley", 30's, high mileage, redhead, tattoos, sometimes dresses like a hippy, meth/crack user I think.

"Lisa", 30's, not too high mileage, really short and a bit pudgy.

"Sadie", late 20's, brunette, cute, petite, nice little body on her, not saggy, what appears to be a bullet wound scar on her shoulder/upper arm, may be doing drugs.

"Faith", 30's, blonde, usually wearing street clothes, walks along main, you would wonder if she was a working girl, but she is. I am sure that Faith is a Meth User.

Prices for services rendered usually were in the $20bj-$60fs range.

I M Horne
10-01-03, 23:51
Hmmm, seems like I'm striking out on the SW scene in West Mesa and Tempe area.

I've hit the streets at the times mentioned in other posts, but the only girls walking the street are students on their way to class at ASU.

What am I missing?

I must admit that I may have seen one the other day, but since I was in a company car, discretion is the better part of valor in this case.

dwoof
10-07-03, 19:20
Um, I only ever picked up one sw near ASU. She hung out at the gas station near Rural and Main, at the gas station.

Black gal, 30ish, FS was $60.00 - but worth it.

99% of the others were just gals walking to class.

The safe bet is to start looking just east of mclintock on main/apache.

The further east the better the chance until you get into downtown mesa.

Almost always found a gal in that area.

Woof

WorldTraveller
10-08-03, 22:30
Saw Sadie out today by the Quality Inn, cop was hassling her.....seems that LE has stepped up their patrols of the QI parking lot since my previous post.....is it coinicidence?????

There is another SW that has a room just west of Alma School across from the walmart....Jodie is her name....she is usually out early am then services "regulars" out of her room the rest of the day.

Anything west of McClintock would be asking for trouble I think....there was a reported "attempted abduction" awhile back at the Art School there on Apache....Tempe has stepped up patrols of the area.....

Merlin Magician
10-10-03, 21:22
Hoo Boy! Mclj10!

You will be in the thick of it there. Lots of street ladies where you will be. Just keep an eye on the sidewalks!

JT222
10-14-03, 00:15
I never can find any street action on Main Street in Mesa, both East & West. Where can I find prostitutes?

Thanks

Sun Devil
10-14-03, 20:40
I have been fortunate in finding street girls on Apache, between McClintock and Terrace, especially around the the Food City shopping center.

I M Horne
10-19-03, 23:20
SunDevil RN: Got a time frame? Feel free to PM me.

Thx

dwoof
10-22-03, 00:48
Just remembered the gals name with the long black hair. It was Donna.. she was half american Indian I think and half something else.. I think she stayed in the Roadrunner on Main street. Anyone know her?

Dw

Sun Devil
10-22-03, 10:53
I M Horne:

Believe it or not, I have found some working girls walking around that area of town early in the morning, say around 8 a.m., perhaps to escape from the mid-day heat. Moreover, I have seen some at night, around 9-10 p.m.

WorldTraveller
10-22-03, 15:07
One thing I have learned is that you can't rely on the times someone spots them.....I have been in the area early am, and just missed a good looking one, and go there every day for a week and never see anything.....it is so sporatic.

If there is one thing that is consistent about SW's, it is that they are inconsistent.

I too see action at various times of the day.....early am, late afternoon, early evening....mostly between Extension and Dobson.

Did however see one between Rural and McClintock, said she needed $$ to buy food for her kid, actually was pretty believable...one of those that after you pull over and she gets in you change your mind....I told her I thought she just wanted a ride, gave her $5 and dropped her off.

Happy Hunting

I M Horne
10-23-03, 16:57
A new AMP has opened in West Mesa called Hong Kong Massage (S. of University on Country Club, West side)

I stopped by, but there was only 1 girl working and she was with a customer. So.....

Anybody try it, yet?

WorldTraveller
10-30-03, 00:09
Suzanna, perky blonde hard body from new york, thick NY accent, working on Apache Blvd. in far east Tempe, near Mesa Border....saw walking several times, pulled over, she said she wasn't working right then, but needed a ride, she said she is usually out in that area.

Azrobert
11-25-03, 04:13
Hello all,

Oops this should have been in the Phx section :)

Been out almost every nite for the last 4 days at varying times and done the old standard loop: bell rd, 19 ave, 27 ave, west glendale - North Phx. haven't seen one worth stopping for. I did see a really hot looking girl on 27 ave near Ind. school but LE was very active so I passed.

Has any one had any luck in the N Phx area ?

I would think there would be more action with the Holidays comming up.

Jim Boradio
01-15-04, 00:05
Stuck in a hotel close to Tempe tonight. What to do? Where to go?

NeverTell
01-18-04, 22:23
All,

I have driven the Apache/Main St. Strectch about 6 times in the last month and have not seen a thing. I start at Mill where Apache starts and drive clear out to east mesa, to like sossaman. I keep reading on this board that there are girls out but I haven't seen them. The times are between 8 and 10pm on weeknights. Near the college I see college girls but it is obvious they are college girls and not out for a date.

Any other advice?

dwoof
01-23-04, 18:26
Apache/main:

I think 4:30 to around 6:30pm is best. they are waiting for guys to get off work, and the good ones go pretty fast. Not too much east of downtown mesa imo. Between downtown mesa and mclintock is best. Lots of trailer parks, cheap motels. Drive slow, keep looking left and right down side streets. Sometimes a gal will be getting out of a car down a sidestreet or just walking to/from her place.

Also drive streets parallel to Main/Apache on north and south sides. I picked up a few who didn't like to walk Main.

Woof

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize proper names. To avoid delays in future reports, please capitalize the first letters of proper names, including names of people, places, countries, cities, streets, nationalities, etc. Thanks!

dwoof
01-23-04, 18:28
By the way: sometimes, yes, she may look like a college gal. If dressed like college but no backpack/books, worth a try. I have gotten one or two this way..

But don't stop too close to campus, between Rural and Mclintock, some gals working, some walking from class.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize proper names. To avoid delays in future reports, please capitalize the first letters of proper names, including names of people, places, countries, cities, streets, nationalities, etc. Thanks!

Flyboy
03-12-04, 16:27
Does anyone have a recommendation for the Chandler area. I will be there next week. Street scene, incall, AMP, any info would be appreciated. PM me if you do not wish to post.

Flyboy

Arizona Jack
03-12-04, 20:25
Fly,

Go back to the Phoenix forum and read the last few weeks of posts. There is good info in there on Chandler AMPs as there are a couple there that are quite good. Always RTFF.

AJ

dwoof
03-14-04, 21:37
I stopped by the new bookstore in Mesa/AJ last night - Personal Preferences. There was a few guys inside, no ladies that I saw. There was a wg hanging outside by the soda machine. Didn't talk to her though. She was a blond, 30-40 y/o. About a 3 or 4.
Ended up going to the Spa and getting extremely lucky with a skinny gal there.

D

Flyboy
03-20-04, 16:51
Thought I would post a report of my four days in the area. I decided not to visit the Sun AMP in Chandler but cruise the Main/Apache strip. On Tuesday things were pretty dead but about 8 PM I found "Lisa", a wsw, (see SuperDick 9-16-03 report). We went to her apartment and .4 for F. Somewhat of a GFE and a good F but she informed me she doesn't do oral. On Wed. night I visited her again at the apartment.

On Thurday I cruised Main/Apache again. Stopped for a young bsw about 5 PM across from Food Mart between Rural and McClintock. She wanted $1.0, I told her to pricey for me and to get out of the car. Down by Alma School I stopped for a wsw in her 40's named "Kim." Went to her apartment about half a block west on Alma School. For .4 she was willing to do anything but had a little of a pissed off attitude. An interesting comment she made was her daughter just moved in with her and she is also in the business. The daughter was not there at the time I was. After I was finished I went to dinner.

After dinner I drove back to Alma School and Main about 8 PM. I parked in a McDonalds that was on the NW corner to make a cell call and finish my Pepsi. I observed two women walking down the side walk and one looked over and slightly waved. I waved back and pulled down a side street from the parking lot. She came over and got in. Said her name was "April" and she lived close by and needed some money. She was in her early 40's, thin and looked good to this 50 something guy. She said she was in process of getting a divorce and living with a friend in her apt. Off we went to the apt. just east on Main from Alma School.
Nice place and she wanted .6 for half and half. I said .4 with a .2 tip if good. She was extremely good. I told her I wish I had met up with her on Tuesday and just kept her at my hotel. Great GFE.

I came to conclusion most providers in this area have there own place. To the locals gooding hunting. I flew out Friday morning and I'll see you next year this time.

Perv45
03-26-04, 11:42
I used to live in Gilbert in the 90's and remember reading about that barber shop. More recently, I remember reading somewhere about a service called "house party". That is where a couple invites you to their home to watch them play. Donations appreciated of course. Anyone know if those are still available and how to contact them? I will be in Phx next month and, besides cruising Main/Apache, would like tohook up with one of these parties.

Happy hunting, The Perv

Beaver Hunt
05-03-04, 14:19
Hey Fellow Board Members. Long time reader, First time Poster.

Anybody remember a small, petite brunette that used to walk Main last summer named Michelle. She was 19-20 and from New York, but lacked the accent. She was maybe 5'1 and 105 lbs with a tight ass body.

Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Tempe, Mesa has been dead lately except for a few low quality SW.

dwoof
05-08-04, 17:04
Caution on Main St. on Mesa/Tempe border.. I just saw what appeared to be the first transvestite walking on Main. Half a block west of Dobson, tall, maybe 5'10 or 5'11", black or dark brown shoulder length hair, a bit curly.

Dwoof

Beaver Hunt
06-27-04, 22:23
Was cruising in Tempe this morning (Around 10:00-11:00 AM) and saw several SW milling around Main and McClintock. Several were low quality, but I did see 3 that were do-able. Oddly enough, the decent ones were sitting at bus stops. I saw the third one up closer towards Dobson but could not partake because of the company I was with.

This area has been hit or miss for about the past year. Its really strange because you might see them out in packs one minute and completely gone the next.

There used to be some younger honey's that hung out in Mesa, but I have not seen anything higher than a 7 in a long time.

Nobody responded regarding the 19-20 year old "Michelle" that used to hang out near the Motel 6 on Main. She used to wear school girl uniforms and the whole 9 yards. I miss those days.

Escalde Driver
07-01-04, 23:32
When are these B*tches going to realize that they've got to organize. This hit or miss shit has got to go.

ED

Pay Her
08-28-04, 13:59
Took a cruise on Apache/Main last night and did see a couple of nice SW's in the McClintock to Dobson area, just couldn't make the turn to pick them up. Damn! Let's hope things are picking up.

Az Dude
11-09-04, 03:47
Not much activity (other than LE cruising about)

Dougal
11-28-04, 17:50
Picked up a cute Mexican chica walking east on the south side of Apache just east of McClintock Saturday morning around 9.

We did the check and all was well until she told me she needed $80. I can rent a hooker for the whole weekend in Nogales Mexico for that much. NO SW is worth that much, plus she wanted to do it in the car. I dropped her off at the next corner.

The pickings have been real slim lately. Lot of really rough looking crack heads out with their pimps standing closeby holding their balls.

Az Dude
11-28-04, 23:54
http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/index.php?sty=32263

Az Dude
12-04-04, 02:27
Stopped by a 'new for me' place this past evening.

Best Asian Massage Mesa (corner of Lindsay Rd. and Broadway)

Entry fee is the usual $40.

Chineese gal, her english was pretty broken and hard to understand.

She gave me a passable 1/2 hour rubdown then I dreamt of having more

Chai, xin, yuan I didnt understand the name exactly, nice and thin, tight body though.

I recommended, if you go, wear or bring your own hat it probably was a factor in having a nice dream.

The usual 1.5 was asked for and 1 was agreed upon.

Good luck

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

Heartburn
12-07-04, 23:23
Before heading out to San Diego this morning I took care of some buisness in Tempe. Cruised down to Apache and Rural and found a WSW named Jen who was about a 7. She said she was 22 but looked about 18. After the usual prove your not LE I got a BBBJ CIM for .40. Jen said LE has been out in force and her and her SW friends work the Cirkle K right there in shifts. Good luck and happy hunting.

AZ Bound
12-11-04, 02:50
Watch your azzes out there right now guys. I went cruising down Main today and saw a nice little honey in front of the Wal Mart by Main and Alma School.. I pulled into the parking lot and was watching her when something I saw something out of the corner of my eye. The was a black Chevy Tahoe in the Wal Mart parking lot heavily tinted windows and when car drove past I could see 2 guys sitting in it watching the girl. then I look two more rows over and sure enough the is an undercover cop car. I got out of the car and went into Wally world for a few minutes bought something then hopped in my car and shot past the UC and sure enough there were 2 people sitting in that car also. sting in full effect. I went over to the Wendys grabbed some food and left going south of Alma School, sure enough a marked 5-0 comes out of the parking lot and follows me all the way into Chandler. this was around 10:30 tonight again be careful out there for awhile!!!!!

Dougal
12-12-04, 09:42
Stopped in Circle K at Alma School and Main yesterday for a cup of coffee. There was a slinky looking little blonde inside getting coffee also and when I pulled a cup she poured for me and asked if she could catch a ride down the street. About a block away she asked if I was a cop and I told her no, and she asked if I was looking for a date.

Actually, I was on my way to see my regular Saturday morning squeeze and asked her if she wanted to tag along. She said she would for $20. Cool. Went to my GF's place where she was waiting naked on the couch watching porno, she almost freaked out when this chick followed me inside.

GF's pussy was so wet that she recovered quickly from the initial shock. Did the 3 way deal, both fucked and sucked me, and I pulled out of my GF's pussy and came in the blonde's mouth for a finish. It was just like we were making a porno flick. Gave her a Jackson and dropped her back at the Circle K. No digits but will definately look for her again. She had no problem about sucking me right after I pulled out of my GF's wet pussy.

Pussy Hunter
12-14-04, 18:12
I have been on Main/Apache in the early morning and late at night and I don't have the right formula for success. I found a great older WSW who knows what to do with what she has, FS is 50 and she's a willing provider. I've seen some others, but when you get closer to campus, I'm not sure if they are students or SW's. I come to Tempe every month and found a real player on VB around 5am one morning, WSW. She was about an 8 and she did the FS trip for 70 and she was about 21 and a body that would stop a truck in a minute. If there are any other places I need to check for talent, please advise, I love the game!

Baretta Ri
12-30-04, 12:38
Does anyone have any info about the two places on Alma School at 202? One is named La Palma and I forget the other. La Palma appears to be located behind the quarry fenceline, and the other is in a miniplaza next to some convenience store.