PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

The Enjoyer
05-07-10, 23:21
In town on business, RTFF and decided to check out Harry O's for the second time. I had been to Harry O's a few years ago and it wasn't my scene. I hit an AMP the night before in NJ so I was looking for something a little different. Not much at Harry O's has changed. It's a small pretty grimey spot. Most mexican/black cliental. 5 dollar cover. 3 dollar beers. Got grabbed by an item. Most of the girls have the same look, big T&A. The girls will go right for the dilz out in the bar to get you in the back room. I was offered a 25 dollar special anything I wanted in the back room. Decided to give it a shot. Small back room, 3 or 4 chairs. Once we got back there she stopped speaking English and unfortunately I don't speak spanish. I let the dilz do the talking. HJ with hat. Total cost. 5 because I was back there for 2 songs. When I paid she saw I had more money. Tried to hustle me to give her. 20 for the room fee, but I didn't give in. Basically I could have banged for the same cost. YMMV.

Be Safe fellow Mongers

Bubba261
05-08-10, 00:57
In town on business, RTFF and decided to check out Harry O's for the second time.

Harry O's isn't in Greenwich. Hope you didn't get lost on your way home.

The Enjoyer
10-11-12, 12:44
Harry O's isn't in Greenwich. Hope you didn't get lost on your way home.I found my way back into town. Any update on Harry O's?

Thanks

Ed Is Looking
10-11-12, 23:12
I found my way back into town. Any update on Harry O's?

ThanksI went in there about a year ago, here is a link to my report: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3523-General-Reports&p=1122888#post1122888

Honestly I had somewhere to be every week this summer at a place local to Harry O's. I thought about a return visit but for whatever reason I never went back.

The Enjoyer
10-16-12, 06:26
Thanks Ed, I appreciate the response. *

Nothing has really changed Harry O's in Stamford. *I originally posted in the Greenwich thread because that's where I first read about Harry O's. *

Arrived Thursday night a little after 10. *Grabbed a beer and watched the Yankees game. *A few minutes in, a very tall woc rolls up on me. We chat, she grabs my shit, we chat some more as she asks for a dance. *After holding her off for a few innings I decide she's as good as any other piece in there and head back for a 25 dance. I only have 50 so I'm hoping to take care of business with my limited funds. *The dance area is as hardcore as it gets, one little room with two chairs. The dance was ok. She had her hand on my shit the entire time we were outside of the room but once we got back to the room that stopped. After the song I asked what's up with that? *She told me that was extra. 40 for HJ and 60 for FS. *It didn't happen organically plus I didn't have the funds, I thank her for her dance, finish my beer and then decide to roll out. *

What happened after I left has me puzzled. *

My car was parked on 1/2 block away from the club. *I get in the car and I'm sitting there checkin shit on my phone for a moment. While I'm sitting there a woman walks by. I knock on my window, she comes over, my thought is that she was a dancer leaving the club. *She's a very pretty Mexican woman and speaks very little English. She says that she is going up the street? *Next thing I know she's asking if I drive her? *She gets in the car, we drive off. *Like I said she speaks very little English. Eventually we make it to her apartment in Stamford. On the drive I make a few gestures making it clear that I found her attractive. *After some very comically communications, I end up paying for a HJ in the car while she took care of herself. * She had amazing tits which she seemed into me enjoying. *

So my question is, was this really a civilian as it seemed or do SW / dancers toll outside the club?

Thanks, be safe, enjoy. *

Stoner
10-25-12, 09:59
Thats a civilian. I know the area very well. Be careful with playing in that area as there is a church / preacher who lives across from the club, and there is some heavy gang activity within a few blocks down the street. In recent months, year, the hispanic SW have made more of a presence in that area. Compared to west main st, richards, etc. But if you are taken by a hispanic SW in that region, stay mindful. If you start driving down the hill from the club, you are heading into more dangerous areas and one way streets. You want to head uphill towards industrial area for activities. Never on the street of the club. Never. Cops are always patrolling that area (quality of life, etc).

Similar action can be found at the chica club on west main, on the left as you head towards greenwich. Any gringo heading in there for long enough (spreading some wealth and flashing) will attract non-pro who want to make some of the bread that the nyc import chicas make. (Some are in fact NYC imports, btw...but I digress). Can't remember the crosss street, but its a block up from Malloys...in Stamford, not Greenwich. :))

Gossage54
11-04-12, 16:30
Thats a civilian. I know the area very well. Be careful with playing in that area as there is a church / preacher who lives across from the club, and there is some heavy gang activity within a few blocks down the street. In recent months, year, the hispanic SW have made more of a presence in that area. Compared to west main st, richards, etc. But if you are taken by a hispanic SW in that region, stay mindful. If you start driving down the hill from the club, you are heading into more dangerous areas and one way streets. You want to head uphill towards industrial area for activities. Never on the street of the club. Never. Cops are always patrolling that area (quality of life, etc).

Similar action can be found at the chica club on west main, on the left as you head towards greenwich. Any gringo heading in there for long enough (spreading some wealth and flashing) will attract non-pro who want to make some of the bread that the NYC import chicas make. (Some are in fact NYC imports, BTW. But I digress). Can't remember the crosss street, but its a block up from Malloys. In Stamford, not Greenwich.) Where is this "chica club"? I drive right through this entire area once every week or two and had no idea there was anything to be had here besides Harry's. I drive through E Main, down Selleck etc never even thought to look for a SW, it's a ghetto area but I've never heard of any action there.