PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Suitribe
05-06-10, 20:47
After reading about liquor licenses and pasties in another forum, I stopped by my favorite place tonight. I can report things are normal and the girls are as nice as always.

Jst Lkng
02-02-11, 08:49
Stopped by last week and it was not what I expected at all! It was worst! They have a stage but don't use it, instead they dance behind the bar. It looks like, it was filled with "regulars". Their music selection was horrible and the dancers were surveying what type of music should be played. I finally decided to go for a lap dance with one of the bigger chested girls and although she was sweet, I was not impressed. Will not visit again.

James1
03-21-11, 11:33
Stopped by last week and it was not what I expected at all! It was worst! They have a stage but don't use it, instead they dance behind the bar. It looks like, it was filled with "regulars". Their music selection was horrible and the dancers were surveying what type of music should be played. I finally decided to go for a lap dance with one of the bigger chested girls and although she was sweet, I was not impressed. Will not visit again.Elan's was never anything worth going to. Try Bport, Ruby 2s

Ratso22
10-17-11, 10:59
Michelle at Elans is hot and definitely attainable. Treat her nice, take out is definitely available, but you will have to work for it a little.

Danconda
10-17-11, 20:41
Any 411 on her? Ethnicity height that sort of stuff.

Michelle at Elans is hot and definitely attainable. Treat her nice, take out is definitely available, but you will have to work for it a little.

Ratso22
10-18-11, 15:03
Any 411 on her? Ethnicity height that sort of stuff.She is white, dark hair. Very Petite like barely 5'0" 100 lbs (lot taller with heels of course) incredible body, cute face. If no bouncers are around you might be able to get a little extra

Suitribe
08-21-18, 22:46
Now that Elan's is closed, what do you guys recommend for strip clubs? Close to western CT if possible, but a good place is worth a drive. I recall Mr Happy's and something else in Waterbury, neither too great. Electric Blue was well spoken of. The two on Jenning Rd off 91 were good the couple times I went. But all that was years ago.

ConnecticutGuy
08-22-18, 07:11
Now that Elan's is closed, what do you guys recommend for strip clubs? Close to western CT if possible, but a good place is worth a drive. I recall Mr Happy's and something else in Waterbury, neither too great. Electric Blue was well spoken of. The two on Jenning Rd off 91 were good the couple times I went. But all that was years ago.Mr. Happy's is the only one left in WBY, the other two closed several years ago. I've never been to Happy's, it got some bad reviews here. The usual; high prices, girls aren't that great, ridiculous donations in the back, etc. Try it and let us know.

Hunts Point Og
08-26-18, 00:28
Now that Elan's is closed, what do you guys recommend for strip clubs? Close to western CT if possible, but a good place is worth a drive. I recall Mr Happy's and something else in Waterbury, neither too great. Electric Blue was well spoken of. The two on Jenning Rd off 91 were good the couple times I went. But all that was years ago.If you're looking for hot women, a lot of them, with excellent variety & a "liberal attitude" there's no better place than Smiles Nightclub in Poughkeepsie.

Yeah, it's a bit of ride, but it's well worth it, especially given the distance of other alternative clubs mentioned.

The club is open until 4 AM and the action heats up after 9.

The club is all nude so there's no alcohol.

The girls, club staff & other patrons are friendly with no attitude. The club is sort of like a family place so if you're looking for a place to be an at $$whole this would be a bad choice as the bouncers and some of the local patrons all know each other if you catch my drift. Be respectful and you'll be treated right.

Their address is 820 NY-376 #13, Poughkeepsie, NY 12603.

Sharkman67
08-26-18, 15:11
Both Happy's and Smiles have been around for at least 30 years. Used to love Happy's but never got any kind of full service there though did takeout with a number of girls. If you left empty handed there was an AMP right next door to take care of the needs. Good old days.

Met Ron Jeremy at Smiles one time! Me and a few friends used to play paintball on the West Point team and we would hit Smiles on the way home. They used to have great signs saying things like 'My wife thinks I'm bowling", etc. Everyone was very cool there and the VIP was more accommodating than Happy's.

Glad to see they are both still around though it seems that Smiles is still the better choice of the two. I'll have to make a trip out there soon even if just for the memories.

S.

If you're looking for hot women, a lot of them, with excellent variety & a "liberal attitude" there's no better place than Smiles Nightclub in Poughkeepsie.

When In Vegas
08-27-18, 17:49
No alcohol? Can you bring your own like they do in PA?

Both Happy's and Smiles have been around for at least 30 years. Used to love Happy's but never got any kind of full service there though did takeout with a number of girls. If you left empty handed there was an AMP right next door to take care of the needs. Good old days.

Met Ron Jeremy at Smiles one time! Me and a few friends used to play paintball on the West Point team and we would hit Smiles on the way home. They used to have great signs saying things like 'My wife thinks I'm bowling", etc. Everyone was very cool there and the VIP was more accommodating than Happy's.

Glad to see they are both still around though it seems that Smiles is still the better choice of the two. I'll have to make a trip out there soon even if just for the memories.

S.

Sharkman67
08-27-18, 23:56
No alcohol? Can you bring your own like they do in PA?I do not believe any alcohol is allowed inside.

Sharkman67
05-21-23, 19:21
Don't know who the funny MF'er is but someone made a sign and put it up at the former Vins / DinerLuxe location. It has really set off a firestorm in town. How great would it be though to have Vins back in business? Really miss the glass bathtub!

S.

TJ985
05-21-23, 21:13
Don't know who the funny MF'er is but someone made a sign and put it up at the former Vins / DinerLuxe location. It has really set off a firestorm in town. How great would it be though to have Vins back in business? Really miss the glass bathtub!

S.Saw that last week. Someone put in a few bucks and a little time to do that. Interesting, either a disgruntled property owner or dreams do come true.

Sharkman67
05-21-23, 21:49
I found out the backstory. It was a tribute to someone who passed. I know the guy who it was for, and the guy who did it. They are Brookfield people and it was a throw back to good times had a Krazy Vins. All I can say it was a great job! I wish it was the beginning of Vins 2. 0. That would have been awesome.

S.