PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

WhenWhen
07-01-13, 23:48
Well, even though they were all busted, I know of one place still operating under the radar. Trusted seniors that I know can pm me. Sorry, but I have to protect them. I wonder if anybody else knows of any of the others are still operating? If so, I'd love to trade info. The one I know about though, I got to warn you. Not the greatest. One girl and she ain't the cutest. And they never dropped their price either. But in a pinch, it ain't bad.

Amp Middleman
07-02-13, 06:26
Well, even though they were all busted, I know of one place still operating under the radar. Trusted seniors that I know can pm me. Sorry, but I have to protect them. I wonder if anybody else knows of any of the others are still operating? If so, I'd love to trade info. The one I know about though, I got to warn you. Not the greatest. One girl and she ain't the cutest. And they never dropped their price either. But in a pinch, it ain't bad.Haha let me rephrase that, your mail box is full. Pm me with the info. Thanks.

Hugh Handsoman
08-17-13, 16:16
Well, even though they were all busted, I know of one place still operating under the radar. Trusted seniors that I know can pm me. Sorry, but I have to protect them. I wonder if anybody else knows of any of the others are still operating? If so, I'd love to trade info. The one I know about though, I got to warn you. Not the greatest. One girl and she ain't the cutest. And they never dropped their price either. But in a pinch, it ain't bad.Heard AAM is and K's is still hovering utr.

Tiger 37
09-19-13, 00:58
Heard AAM is and K's is still hovering utr.Decided to drive by AAM and saw the lights on so I took a chance. Sure enough they are open and went inside. The only problem is they have one girl and it is the fatter, flatter older one who although is not the best looking loves to get it on. Will not be repeating till they change it up, anyone see anyone different let me know.

Tiger

Nov2006
09-23-13, 21:37
Decided to drive by AAM and saw the lights on so I took a chance. Sure enough they are open and went inside. The only problem is they have one girl and it is the fatter, flatter older one who although is not the best looking loves to get it on. Will not be repeating till they change it up, anyone see anyone different let me know.

TigerI wonder if Beebe is ever coming back? She was by no means a spinner, but she was sort of cute. More importantly, she would do great things in the room AND in the shower.

Gogglz Paesano
09-24-13, 17:10
I wonder if Beebe is ever coming back? She was by no means a spinner, but she was sort of cute. More importantly, she would do great things in the room AND in the shower.No way. I heard all the Bridgeport workers are in all Philly now. Been there for a long time. Philly is now starting to get Le bust issues too. Bebe started at oriental on main about 3-4 years ago. I got her digits but when I heard she was going bb I ran for the hills. They all need a green card enablers to open an AMP. NOT GP. Color me gone.

Tiger 37
12-03-13, 03:57
So recently I had visited an AMP that is open under the radar. I went the other night and visited the other one under the radar. Place is a dump and it was cold as Hell except for in the room itself. Even TS was luke warm. Anyways decent massage and then BBBJ with CFS. Older K girl in 40's big real chest and round butt also has a little belly. Standard 1.60 for all, will not repeat.

Tiger.

P.S. If you are going to ask for info, be a Senior or be gone, sorry.

Gogglz Paesano
01-26-14, 21:03
3 Arrested in Massage Parlor Prostitution Sting.

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Three-Arrested-in-Bridgeport-Massage-Parlor-Prostitution-Sting-240873171.html

So recently I had visited an AMP that is open under the radar. I went the other night and visited the other one under the radar. Place is a dump and it was cold as Hell except for in the room itself. Even TS was luke warm. Anyways decent massage and then BBBJ with CFS. Older K girl in 40's big real chest and round butt also has a little belly. Standard 1.60 for all, will not repeat.

Tiger.

P.S. If you are going to ask for info, be a Senior or be gone, sorry.

WhenWhen
01-27-14, 00:53
They weren't bothering anybody. They were always nice to me and had some awesome girls there in their better, legal times. They even let me crash there one time when my car broke down in the parking lot and it was too later for a tow! I can't remember the name of the most popular girl that was there for quite a while. Oh! Bebe. She was great. Many times I banged her right on the table shower 'because I couldn't wait.

3 Arrested in Massage Parlor Prostitution Sting.

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Three-Arrested-in-Bridgeport-Massage-Parlor-Prostitution-Sting-240873171.html

Gogglz Paesano
01-29-14, 20:35
Ole Bare back Bebe. Yeah she learned her skills in Shinjuku fish bowl Japan. Worked there years before here. Most of them do. Hope she's ok had her digits from Oriental back in 08 when she started working in be-port. She was good but like so many Jillin Chinese Koreans looking for a temp. Husband she lived way too dangerous for my taste. Wanted to hop on raw when we first met, guess that's why she was so popular. I know I wasn't the only one LOL. Too many filthy scurvy dicks poking around nowadays to play that roulette game.

I can't remember the name of the most popular girl that was there for quite a while. Oh! Bebe. She was great. Many times I banged her right on the table shower 'because I couldn't wait.

WhenWhen
01-30-14, 01:00
Yeah. That was a shock. And she wasn't the only one who would have done it with no cover. But I don't think they were looking to snare a husband. I think they were just saying fuck it! They didn't give two shits if they passed along a disease to us mongers. They were great actresses. All they cared about was getting the money to pay their debt off and go back home to retire. The faster they could do that, the better and to hell with us Americans. Like I said, they knew how to act to get us to keep coming back and to think we were their favorite!

Ole Bare back Bebe. Yeah she learned her skills in Shinjuku fish bowl Japan. Worked there years before here. Most of them do. Hope she's ok had her digits from Oriental back in 08 when she started working in be-port. She was good but like so many Jillin Chinese Koreans looking for a temp. Husband she lived way too dangerous for my taste. Wanted to hop on raw when we first met, guess that's why she was so popular. I know I wasn't the only one LOL. Too many filthy scurvy dicks poking around nowadays to play that roulette game.

Gogglz Paesano
01-31-14, 10:17
I think they were just saying fuck it! They didn't give two shits if they passed along a disease to us mongers. With mongers vice versa. That seems to be the current climate from Top to bottom nowadays $$$$$$$ RULES and Nothing else matters. NOT my mantra tho.Trying to hold on before extinction sets in. LOL.

WhenWhen
02-01-14, 00:51
I'm not trying to insult you, but I would like to understand your point. Can you try to articulate it a little better?

With mongers vice versa. That seems to be the current climate from Top to bottom nowadays $$$$$$$ RULES and Nothing else matters. NOT my mantra tho.Trying to hold on before extinction sets in. LOL.

Gogglz Paesano
02-03-14, 15:55
WW I'm referring to the current state of most people, workers and their clients. No one gives a F... Safe sex? idk. Money, greed is pinnacle. Got it now?

I'm not trying to insult you, but I would like to understand your point. Can you try to articulate it a little better?

Hugh Handsoman
11-22-14, 18:35

Tiger.

P.S. If you are going to ask for info, be a Senior or be gone, sorry.That's gone Too as of a month ago. CT is finally RIP. Heard that chick is in Atlantic city or Philly where it's business as usual. CT is going be another Chicago.

Tiger 37
12-09-14, 04:22
Took one for the team so to speak. Went to the AMP that advertises in BP body rubs section with a New Haven Road address, figured its advertising there must be open to things. Had to ring the bell and get buzzed in, another good sign. Door was open by middle age K girl in Hospital scrubs outfit, that's not a good sign. Brings me into a room, obtains the one hour fee and tells me to get undressed. I comply and lay on table with no cover, she comes in and puts a towel over me and starts massage. Pretty good massage and at times she moves towel off of me or to one side and massages complete buttocks area which is a good sign. However never goes near inner thigh area and on flip keeps johnny covered completely at all times. When it was over I asked and she said that they do not do extras there, just give good massage. So embarrassed as I get dressed, I can hear her talking to other girl and know they are talking about me asking. As soon as I step out they stop and both say goodbye. So I throw her a tip as massage was very good, but totally legit there. They should not be allowed to advertise on BP Body rubs and should only advertise on Therapeutic section. So if you want more than massage, skip that place.

Tiger.

Tiger 37
12-09-14, 04:25
Does anyone have the 411 on other places in Milford except VIP, I am familiar with that one. There is a new one advertising plus I have never been to the others that have been there a while. PM me if you like to keep info under radar.

Tiger.

Jaybigc
02-20-15, 17:45
There is still 1 place open in Bridgeport. Not worth going unless you like old, overpriced, and terrible service.

Ray Alan
02-22-15, 17:05
There is still 1 place open in Bridgeport. Not worth going unless you like old, overpriced, and terrible service.And the place is?

Jaybigc
02-23-15, 07:55
Jasmine spa.

Ray Alan
02-24-15, 10:38
There is still 1 place open in Bridgeport. Not worth going unless you like old, overpriced, and terrible service.

And the place is?

Jasmine spa.I thought that they had shut down. Can you elaborate? What was your experience, what was the damage?

Ray Alan
05-20-15, 18:22
I stopped in yesterday about 12:30. I parked in back and rang the bell for the rear door. Mama greeted me at the door, walked me past about 3 massage rooms and told me there would be a 10 minute wait. She led me to a small couch behind a screen in the lobby to wait. Across from me there was a room that said employees only which I assumed was the Mama's office. After a couple of minutes a girl approached leading another monger in a bathrobe into the room across from me. I never went over to the door, but I could hear the distinct sounds of both of them talking and giggling, very curious. I wonder what it takes to get behind that door. After about 5 minutes or so, Mama returned and led me to a room and asked if I wanted a shower. I said yes and she pointed to the bathrobe hanging on the door and told me to put it on.

Shortly after undressing, my host for the session walked in, greeted me and led me by the hand to the table shower room. I took off the robe and she had me stand by the table as she prepped it. She gave me a quick rinse and had me lay face down on the table. The TS was typical with plenty of attention to the crack of my ass. On the flip I asked what her name was and I learned it was Yuki. I felt good knowing I had gotten a girl that was well reviewed for good service. She is a little spinner with A cup boobies and a very flat ass. Looks are in the 6/10 range. She was friendly but I don't think her English is very good.

After the shower she led me back to the room where she asked for the fee. I handed over 6 Jacksons which she counted immediately, smiled, said thank you and had me lay face down on the table. The massage was light and mediocre at best. She used oil on my back and gave me the hot towel treatment right after. Then it was more light massage on arms and neck. Then she climbed on the table to start the walk on my back routine. I did not mind her walking on my butt, however, when she stepped on my back it hurt and I had to ask her to stop.

After a little more massage on my lower back and legs she stepped away, undressed down to her panties and started a body slide. The teasing was pleasant but not what I would call erotic. After a few minutes of this, she had me flip and started a combination of a body slide and hand job. I was erect in no time and she finished me off with some oil in her hand, then a hot towel clean up. She put a sheet over my front side and she got dressed. While she was getting dressed, I noticed the time and I knew I had to leave then since I had to meet a client at 2 PM and it was now 1:45. I sat up and she told me there was more massage, but I said I can't stay any longer. She stepped out with the dirty towels and I quickly dressed. She came back on just as I was putting on my shoes gave me a hug, I thanked her and she said to come back soon. Mama came over as I walked out of the room and led to the back door.

Total damage $120, Table Shower 4/5, Massage 3/5, HE 3/5. I won't repeat, there are better massages for the money and less tip required for a HE, the BS was not worth the extra coin.

Ray Alan
09-07-15, 14:36
More trouble for a spa in Monroe.

http://www.ctpost.com/news/article/2-busted-in-Monroe-massage-parlor-raid-6480765.php#photo-8570658.

http://www.ctpost.com/news/article/No-happy-ending-for-Yuki-6485533.php

Ray Alan
01-30-16, 16:54
Stopped into BW this morning for a little relief. I was greeted by a new face who seemed a little apprehensive. She asked me more than once if I had been there before and each time I replied with many times before. So once in the room, she asks who I have seen in the past, I tell her Coco, Wendy and Li Li. She said Li Li was working today and Coco is on vacation back to China for 6 months. I get undressed with her in the room, which was odd and lay on the table. She started out with a so so back rub with oil. After a while on my back, she did my legs and then my shoulders and more on my back. Then she spent a lot of time on my neck and my head. Her technique is unpolished and inconsistent, but it felt pretty good anyway.

After doing my head and neck as she was standing at my head, she started to do my back again and I did some roaming, which she did not object to. After a short while she left to get a hot towel to wipe me down. After the clean up she started her ST. He fingers quickly moved to the boys and I remarked how nice it felt. She responded with, "yes for you". When I was good and hard I again told her how good it felt and she replied again, "sure for you". So I then turned on my side and told her "I can do the same for you if you like". She smiled and winked and took off her clothes. Standing before me was a decent looking middle aged Chinese woman with nice 34 see's and nipples that could poke out your eyes. She moved down to me, hugged me and asked if I was going to be good to her. When I told her yes she stood up, spread her legs and allowed me to finger her pussy. Then she placed her hand on junior and bent down to allow me access to her wonderful nipples. After some suck time, she asked what I wanted, I motioned for a BJ and she asked if I was going to make any trouble. She asked if Coco had done this for me and how much did I give her. I told her yes and she agreed on the price I offered, which was way below what Coco always asked for. When she was assured that I was not going to give her any trouble and while I still had my finger in her pussy, she bent down and gave me a very nice BBBJ but no CIM. She dressed and left to get another hot towel. After the clean up, she finished the hour with a light massage on the front of my legs and torso.

She stayed in the room as I dressed (again odd for BW) and waited for me to pay her. I gave her the house fee plus tip, she thanked me and asked that I remember her name for next time (Mimi). Then she said the thing that surprised me the most, that this was her first time ever doing this. Well it may be true, judging by her massage skills and allowing me to go farther with roaming and a BBBJ. Things that I have never gotten at BW. We shall see if she lasts and for the same rates. I will repeat with her again.

Fun Guy 71
02-02-16, 01:19
Trying to go two for two on your two most recent reports? You do know what UTR means, right? Peace Out.

Stopped into BW this morning for a little relief. I was greeted by a new face who seemed a little apprehensive. She asked me more than once if I had been there before and each time I replied with many times before. So once in the room, she asks who I have seen in the past, I tell her Coco, Wendy and Li Li. She said Li Li was working today and Coco is on vacation back to China for 6 months. I get undressed with her in the room, which was odd and lay on the table. She started out with a so so back rub with oil. After a while on my back, she did my legs and then my shoulders and more on my back. Then she spent a lot of time on my neck and my head. Her technique is unpolished and inconsistent, but it felt pretty good anyway.

After doing my head and neck as she was standing at my head, she started to do my back again and I did some roaming, which she did not object to. After a short while she left to get a hot towel to wipe me down. After the clean up she started her ST. He fingers quickly moved to the boys and I remarked how nice it felt. She responded with, "yes for you". When I was good and hard I again told her how good it felt and she replied again, "sure for you". So I then turned on my side and told her "I can do the same for you if you like". She smiled and winked and took off her clothes. Standing before me was a decent looking middle aged Chinese woman with nice 34 see's and nipples that could poke out your eyes. She moved down to me, hugged me and asked if I was going to be good to her. When I told her yes she stood up, spread her legs and allowed me to finger her pussy. Then she placed her hand on junior and bent down to allow me access to her wonderful nipples. After some suck time, she asked what I wanted, I motioned for a BJ and she asked if I was going to make any trouble. She asked if Coco had done this for me and how much did I give her. I told her yes and she agreed on the price I offered, which was way below what Coco always asked for. When she was assured that I was not going to give her any trouble and while I still had my finger in her pussy, she bent down and gave me a very nice BBBJ but no CIM. She dressed and left to get another hot towel. After the clean up, she finished the hour with a light massage on the front of my legs and torso.

She stayed in the room as I dressed (again odd for BW) and waited for me to pay her. I gave her the house fee plus tip, she thanked me and asked that I remember her name for next time (Mimi). Then she said the thing that surprised me the most, that this was her first time ever doing this. Well it may be true, judging by her massage skills and allowing me to go farther with roaming and a BBBJ. Things that I have never gotten at BW. We shall see if she lasts and for the same rates. I will repeat with her again.

Ray Alan
02-03-16, 12:11
Trying to go two for two on your two most recent reports? You do know what UTR means, right? Peace Out.Good hunting with Mimi. Yes I know what UTR means. Do you think my post was too detailed? I am of the belief that a lot of info is important and too little is not worth the time to post. Uncle LEO knows what goes on in these places and only act when there is complaints from outside interests. Look, I'm not trying to start a debate here and I appreciate your opinon.

Stay safe and again good luck and good hunting with Mimi.

WhenWhen
02-04-16, 01:32
Good hunting with Mimi. Yes I know what UTR means. Do you think my post was too detailed? I am of the belief that a lot of info is important and too little is not worth the time to post. Uncle LEO knows what goes on in these places and only act when there is complaints from outside interests. Look, I'm not trying to start a debate here and I appreciate your opinon.

Stay safe and again good luck and good hunting with Mimi.I agree with you. Thanks for the report.

DWilbur
02-11-16, 07:27
Hands down the best non FS experience I have had at a place. Went to BW in Fairfield and I got Maria. She looks like she is in her late 30's and has a slim body type. Got the hour and right from the beginning the massage was excellent. After about 5 minutes she started teasing me for the next 30 minutes. The build up was great. She hit all the right places. On the flip she allowed UTC with a little insertion but as soon as that happened I exploded all over her hand. After the clean up she rubbed me for another 10 minutes. I paid for the hour and received an actual hour. Normal house fee plus 3 Jacksons since I was quite pleased. I would definitely repeat.

A Bubba Here
02-11-16, 12:59
Hands down the best non FS experience I have had at a place. Went to BW in Fairfield and I got Maria. She looks like she is in her late 30's and has a slim body type. Got the hour and right from the beginning the massage was excellent. After about 5 minutes she started teasing me for the next 30 minutes. The build up was great. She hit all the right places. On the flip she allowed UTC with a little insertion but as soon as that happened I exploded all over her hand. After the clean up she rubbed me for another 10 minutes. I paid for the hour and received an actual hour. Normal house fee plus 3 Jacksons since I was quite pleased. I would definitely repeat.60 bucks for a HJ?

DWilbur
02-12-16, 07:09
I had a good time so I gave her a little extra.

60 bucks for a HJ?.

Ray Alan
02-14-16, 18:51
Normal house fee plus 3 Jacksons since I was quite pleased. I would definitely repeat.

60 bucks for a HJ?

.I know you were pleased, but that was one Jackson too many for a tip. You have to tip at standard, otherwise you raise the bar for the rest of us. 3-4 Jackson's for service above a HJ is what you pay at this place.

WhenWhen
02-15-16, 01:02
I know you were pleased, but that was one Jackson too many for a tip. You have to tip at standard, otherwise you raise the bar for the rest of us. 3-4 Jackson's for service above a HJ is what you pay at this place.Guys. There is no "normal" or "standard" tip anymore in bridgeport or Fairfield. That's because the days of old are long gone unfortunately. So don't question Dwilbur or give him grief. If you find a good place and you enjoyed it, tip as you please because it could be gone the very next day. Its not like you can just find a good AMP anymore.

Stinkynutz
02-15-16, 12:09
Guys. There is no "normal" or "standard" tip anymore in bridgeport or Fairfield. That's because the days of old are long gone unfortunately. So don't question Dwilbur or give him grief. If you find a good place and you enjoyed it, tip as you please because it could be gone the very next day. Its not like you can just find a good AMP anymore.This is becoming true everywhere. With many of the good providers traveling these days finding a good call that you would like to be a regular with is difficult. Even more so at the AMPs as they are turning over girls every other week to stay fresh. Obviously the street is a different ball game all together.

SN.

Mr Mike1952
02-16-16, 17:39

.Giving a little extra to show that you appreciate someone doing a good job should not be criticized. I give extra to a waiter or waitress who gives good service. An HJ provider who keeps you on the edge for a long time and who allows you to touch where you want certainly deserves the same. She may remember you the next time you visit and reward you. It can make for a very pleasant hour if she remembers you and is pleased to see you again.

GoodShoes
02-16-16, 18:23
This should be in the street walker / IDK section but I'll give it a shot.

Does anybody know Roxy? She's white, slim but thick, dark hair, has a boyfriend but claims to like girls. She's a user too. Met her last year but lost her # and just want to reintroduce myself. She's from Fairfield if that helps.

Lisres
02-16-16, 18:46
This should be in the street walker / IDK section but I'll give it a shot.

Does anybody know Roxy? She's white, slim but thick, dark hair, has a boyfriend but claims to like girls. She's a user too. Met her last year but lost her # and just want to reintroduce myself. She's from Fairfield if that helps.What area did you previously meet her / pick her up? Age range? Could be any number of girls with that description.

Ray Alan
02-18-16, 12:14
Guys. There is no "normal" or "standard" tip anymore in bridgeport or Fairfield. That's because the days of old are long gone unfortunately. So don't question Dwilbur or give him grief. If you find a good place and you enjoyed it, tip as you please because it could be gone the very next day. Its not like you can just find a good AMP anymore.True but I stand by my comment. Coco at BW continuously raised her rate for extras most likely because others were giving her what she was asking. 3 Jackson's for a HJ even with roaming and 4 Jackson's for a CBJ is way too much on top of the house fee, period. There are plenty of indy's out there where you can get an hour of FS for 5 Jackson's.

Stinkynutz
02-18-16, 12:38
True but I stand by my comment. Coco at BW continuously raised her rate for extras most likely because others were giving her what she was asking. 3 Jackson's for a HJ even with roaming and 4 Jackson's for a CBJ is way too much on top of the house fee, period. There are plenty of indy's out there where you can get an hour of FS for 5 Jackson's.Point well taken, but once she or any other provider prices herself out of demand she will then see what she is worth. There will always be bargain hunting mongers, but not every provider is a bargain provider.

Just my. 02.

SN.

Mighty Spearsman
03-15-16, 23:30
I was working in the Milford area one day last month and decided to try out the Merritt Massage AMP in Milford (they advertise in the Body Rubs section of BP, not the Escorts section). This was right after one of the few snowstorms of the winter, and my back was aching from shoveling, so I figured it was worth it to TOFTT. The BP ad mentioned that a free 20-minute foot massage was included with every 1-hour session, a plus for me.

Turns out this place is a standard RnT place. A decent-looking early-40 ish woman and a middle-aged gentleman welcomed me at the door, then the mamasan brought me to the room and asked me if I wanted 1 or 2 girls. I replied "1 girl, for 1 hour" so she took $60 as the house fee and left.

I stripped down, then a late-40-ish Korean masseuse who was very friendly but spoke little English came into the room to give me a massage. I received an excellent massage, then she began the soft finger-stroking and gave me a skilled, excellent HJ without asking for a tip or anything, then continued the massage until the full 1 hour was up.

Only strange note was at the end. At the end of the hour, the masseuse pointed at the clock on the wall, said "One hour finish. Foot massage now. " I was lying naked on my back on the table. She draped a towel over my waist-to-knees section, then started to massage one of my feet. I heard some Korean words from the mamasan standing outside the door, then the mamasan came in and said, "Massage finished. Now, man give you foot massage" and the middle-aged gentleman walked in with some lotion, ready to start the foot massage. Since I wasn't particularly interested in having some strange guy give me a foot massage while I was lying there naked with only a towel loosely draped over me, I politely said "No thank you, I have to go somewhere now. ".

Here's the link:

http://newhaven.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-girl-magical-hand-in-merritt-massage-spa-203-713-8210all-new/11103514

Notes: they have a stand-up shower, no table shower. No roaming was allowed. The room door was never closed 100% but was always slightly left ajar. The masseuse gave me a nice smile and quick kiss at the end and said in broken English "come back again. " I gave her a $40 tip and left.

Will I come back? Maybe, if I'm in the area. Usually a second session with the same girl is better than the first.

P.S. Needless to say, the two girls pictured in the BP ad definitely do NOT work there!

Ray Alan
03-29-16, 11:13
I was working in the Milford area one day last month and decided to try out the Merritt Massage AMP in Milford (they advertise in the Body Rubs section of BP, not the Escorts section). This was right after one of the few snowstorms of the winter, and my back was aching from shoveling, so I figured it was worth it to TOFTT. The BP ad mentioned that a free 20-minute foot massage was included with every 1-hour session, a plus for me.

Turns out this place is a standard RnT place. A decent-looking early-40 ish woman and a middle-aged gentleman welcomed me at the door, then the mamasan brought me to the room and asked me if I wanted 1 or 2 girls. I replied "1 girl, for 1 hour" so she took $60 as the house fee and left.

I stripped down, then a late-40-ish Korean masseuse who was very friendly but spoke little English came into the room to give me a massage. I received an excellent massage, then she began the soft finger-stroking and gave me a skilled, excellent HJ without asking for a tip or anything, then continued the massage until the full 1 hour was up.

Only strange note was at the end. At the end of the hour, the masseuse pointed at the clock on the wall, said "One hour finish. Foot massage now. " I was lying naked on my back on the table. She draped a towel over my waist-to-knees section, then started to massage one of my feet. I heard some Korean words from the mamasan standing outside the door, then the mamasan came in and said, "Massage finished. Now, man give you foot massage" and the middle-aged gentleman walked in with some lotion, ready to start the foot massage. Since I wasn't particularly interested in having some strange guy give me a foot massage while I was lying there naked with only a towel loosely draped over me, I politely said "No thank you, I have to go somewhere now. ".

Here's the link:

http://newhaven.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-girl-magical-hand-in-merritt-massage-spa-203-713-8210all-new/11103514

Notes: they have a stand-up shower, no table shower. No roaming was allowed. The room door was never closed 100% but was always slightly left ajar. The masseuse gave me a nice smile and quick kiss at the end and said in broken English "come back again. " I gave her a $40 tip and left.

Will I come back? Maybe, if I'm in the area. Usually a second session with the same girl is better than the first.

P.S. Needless to say, the two girls pictured in the BP ad definitely do NOT work there!Nice report. I have read reviews about this place on Rub Maps and Spa Hunters and they only speak of a legit massage, absolutely no HE. I guess they are trying to meet demand.

Mirth
04-18-16, 09:19
After seeing another "Annie" in BW. With ok service, last week went in and was handed Coco, the infamous.

Coco is all about upsell upsell upsell.

She started customary massage which was ok. And when I reached out for some OTC / UTC the upsell started. Settled for 6 hoping for BBJ.

But that was not to be. Just intense HJ.

On the flip another strange thing. I never had anyone do the front massage in AMP.

She rubbed my belly reaching out to the groin and rubbing, maybe for second round. But I was not prepared.

Not worth with the upsell as only a HJ. Was allowed UTC on top. But that was not what I expected. Expected something more, but did not get it.

Ray Alan
04-20-16, 09:48
After seeing another "Annie" in BW. With ok service, last week went in and was handed Coco, the infamous.

Coco is all about upsell upsell upsell.

She started customary massage which was ok. And when I reached out for some OTC / UTC the upsell started. Settled for 6 hoping for BBJ.

But that was not to be. Just intense HJ.

On the flip another strange thing. I never had anyone do the front massage in AMP.

She rubbed my belly reaching out to the groin and rubbing, maybe for second round. But I was not prepared.

Not worth with the upsell as only a HJ. Was allowed UTC on top. But that was not what I expected. Expected something more, but did not get it.Try for Mimi next time.

PeeJayf
07-20-16, 20:56
Stopped at VIP in milford, tell the truth I been there so many times the lady knows my name even knows my voice when I call ahead haha. As always rang the bell and got in, I ll never get use to the open store front with just glass everyone can see you waiting to get in, standard 70 right as you get to the room I don't want to say I don't like the lady they have there but most time they are going to be some older korean lady deff 30 older and it seems like every few month or so they switch out the girls but it is rare to see a lady in her 20's. I always ask their name but can never remember it after haha. Ok back to the visit I got undressed and heard some korean lady talking and came in, she is ok I say a 6 and deff older lady, seems pretty energetic so I followed her to the table shower, it was pretty good she took extra time on my boys massaged it with some and cleaned it really good, after the table shower she lead me in to the sauna which is ok just for 2 min. She came and got me to the room, one thing I noticed is that they always leave the door ever so slightly cracked. But what ever the massage is ok just like any other ones, after the hot towel she went over and dim the light cam over asked if I want "light hand" I said sure, she just glide her finger lightly around my leg and tease me by routing her finger around my boys for abut 1 min then she went got some kind of oil in her hand and went down, it was ok I don't like how they always pretend to move their face really close to give you the imagination that she is going to give you a bbj but no just a HJ LOL all in all it was just like any other visit. 70 to the house and 100 tip for her. If you are in the area and just want some its a ok place very friendly.

Stay safe!

Rebrobate218
07-21-16, 08:07
Stopped at VIP in milford, tell the truth I been there so many times the lady knows my name even knows my voice when I call ahead haha. As always rang the bell and got in, I ll never get use to the open store front with just glass everyone can see you waiting to get in, standard 70 right as you get to the room I don't want to say I don't like the lady they have there but most time they are going to be some older korean lady deff 30 older and it seems like every few month or so they switch out the girls but it is rare to see a lady in her 20's. I always ask their name but can never remember it after haha. Ok back to the visit I got undressed and heard some korean lady talking and came in, she is ok I say a 6 and deff older lady, seems pretty energetic so I followed her to the table shower, it was pretty good she took extra time on my boys massaged it with some and cleaned it really good, after the table shower she lead me in to the sauna which is ok just for 2 min. She came and got me to the room, one thing I noticed is that they always leave the door ever so slightly cracked. But what ever the massage is ok just like any other ones, after the hot towel she went over and dim the light cam over asked if I want "light hand" I said sure, she just glide her finger lightly around my leg and tease me by routing her finger around my boys for abut 1 min then she went got some kind of oil in her hand and went down, it was ok I don't like how they always pretend to move their face really close to give you the imagination that she is going to give you a bbj but no just a HJ LOL all in all it was just like any other visit. 70 to the house and 100 tip for her. If you are in the area and just want some its a ok place very friendly.

Stay safe!So you paid $1. 7 for a massage and a HJ? That's about. 7 too much.

Ray Alan
07-22-16, 11:48

Stay safe!

So you paid $1. 7 for a massage and a HJ? That's about. 7 too much.I concur! Way way too much for a HJ. . 4 max is standard and I agree that. 3 is sufficient with a. 7 house fee.

PeeJayf
07-22-16, 22:16
I concur! Way way too much for a HJ. . 4 max is standard and I agree that. 3 is sufficient with a. 7 house fee.Haha I guess I still got a lot to learn about this area and stuff from you pros.

WhenWhen
07-23-16, 00:32
Haha I guess I still got a lot to learn about this area and stuff from you pros.Great report PJayf. Everything you mentioned was helpful. Thanks man.

PeeJayf
07-27-16, 21:25
Ok so I want back to the same place today pretty much the exact same as last time but this time I got a korean lady that I think is actually around her 20's which is pretty rare, body was ok I would say a 5. 5 got a pretty face tho. So this visit is just like any others greeted by the very friendly old korean lady gave her a hug (I don't like it how she know me so well now LOL) but anyways payed the house which is 0. 7 table shower was ugh! She looked like she was tired still had a little bit of soap on me -. - so I'm at the point just looking forward to the play time, the massage was ok bit too light for my old back, she was kind of weak then again I'm pretty build. On to the fun part some how she got really excited and got a shit ton of energy when it came to it which makes me think she want me to tip more. She jumped onto my chest almost like 69 but just HJ LOL very weird position but I liked it, at least I didn't get a face full of weird smell she actually smelled pretty good and clean. Another happy visit! After everything I took the advice from why'all (should have posted earlier instead of just reading for years could have saved a lot money -. -) I tipped her 0. 3 so this visit only cost 100 which I was happy about but when she saw what I was going to tip her wood her face turned so fast you want to just run away, gave me the stink eye the whole way out LOL let me know what you guys think about my reports and what I should improve on.

Ray Alan
07-29-16, 10:29
I tipped her 0. 3 so this visit only cost 100 which I was happy about but when she saw what I was going to tip her wood her face turned so fast you want to just run away, gave me the stink eye the whole way out LOL let me know what you guys think about my reports and what I should improve on.You should have tipped. 4 which is standard for a HJ. She most likely was nice to you because she probably was told you area big tipper given the fact that mama knows you so well. She gave you the evil eye because you tipped more than 50% less than your previous visits.

PeeJayf
07-31-16, 12:48
You should have tipped. 4 which is standard for a HJ. She most likely was nice to you because she probably was told you area big tipper given the fact that mama knows you so well. She gave you the evil eye because you tipped more than 50% less than your previous visits.Ok man I ll try that next visit and post as soon as I can.

Wild Walleye
08-04-16, 21:38
Wasn't VIP closed for a while? It used to be a good FS stop. I guess that isn't the new normal.

Stinkynutz
08-04-16, 23:37
Wasn't VIP closed for a while? It used to be a good FS stop. I guess that isn't the new normal.Agreed, once they reopened, they are not FS anymore. Too bad, it was a descent place to go.

SN.

Wild Walleye
08-05-16, 14:51
Agreed, once they reopened, they are not FS anymore. Too bad, it was a descent place to go.

SN.VIP was the first place I got FS, in the US. That was circa 2002 and it was with a really hot provider.

Spaman
08-08-16, 16:55
VIP was the first place I got FS, in the US. That was circa 2002 and it was with a really hot provider.Vicki I assume? I miss her. She was actually back at VIP winter of 2015 for a little while. Still looks great, but has to play by house rules.

Bulldog194
08-09-16, 13:46
Long time lurker on the forums and finally became a member. Look forward to contributing. Saw this ad and am trying to figure out what building it's in. As we all know with Bport very dry in the AMP scene it would be nice to have some Brazilian flavor. Thanks.

http://connecticut.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-brazilian-skilled-in-massage-therapy/12498696

Stinkynutz
08-09-16, 20:32
Vicki I assume? I miss her. She was actually back at VIP winter of 2015 for a little while. Still looks great, but has to play by house rules.X2 on Vicki! She was a gem.

Sn.

ConnRimmer
08-10-16, 11:17
Stolen pics, as usual. So you should probably expect some fugly chick intead of this:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/553028029214306871/

https://www.instagram.com/yaris_sanchez/?hl=en

Long time lurker on the forums and finally became a member. Look forward to contributing. Saw this ad and am trying to figure out what building it's in. As we all know with Bport very dry in the AMP scene it would be nice to have some Brazilian flavor. Thanks.

http://connecticut.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-brazilian-skilled-in-massage-therapy/12498696

Spaman
08-10-16, 18:56
X2 on Vicki! She was a gem.

Sn.Yes indeed. I long for that ass LOL.

WhenWhen
08-10-16, 23:25
Stolen pics, as usual. So you should probably expect some fugly chick intead of this:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/553028029214306871/

https://www.instagram.com/yaris_sanchez/?hl=enGreat job Connrimmer!

Bulldog194
08-11-16, 10:09
Thanks for the help ConnRimmer. I'm sure the girl is prob a fugly broad but I was more interested in knowing if anyone knew the location as it wasn't too specific.

Also I agree that I am a rookie. But I am only a rookie to posting. Been in the AMP scene for about 10 years and have experienced it all. Don't expect you or anyone else to know this but it just bothers me when people assume things.

But thanks again for the help.

Bulldog194
08-11-16, 10:17
On a side note I went to BW the other day in Fairfield. Mimi no longer works there but I would advise you to ask for Cici. Very sweet girl and helpful. BBBJCIM available.

Not bad for a rookie.

WhenWhen
08-11-16, 23:32
On a side note I went to BW the other day in Fairfield. Mimi no longer works there but I would advise you to ask for Cici. Very sweet girl and helpful. BBBJCIM available.

Not bad for a rookie.Welcome. Just so you know, no offense intended. I just laughed at Connrimmer's post because it was so typical of these advertisers that they pick something to depict them that is so easily found via a Google search. Didn't mean to make you think we were flaming a newbie.

BigBoy5
08-12-16, 09:52
How much did it set you back?

Not bad for a rookie.

Swm11
08-18-16, 19:16
Thanks for the help ConnRimmer. I'm sure the girl is prob a fugly broad but I was more interested in knowing if anyone knew the location as it wasn't too specific.I thought about checking this place out as well, even drove down there but have no idea where it could be.

They've posted 2 ads so far but neither habe a phone number though both mention calling.

They also do not have an email reply option.

If anyone figures out this puzzle feel free to om me.

Mirth
09-26-16, 09:42
Visited BW. Hoping against hope to meet someone worthwhile.

Met Lisa chubby girl.

Seems to be outsourced from Flishing (where else?

She was singing and all that and very enthusiastic. Teasing all the time. Nice backrub and foot rub and neck rub /.

Small convo chattering. Singing again.

On the fli soft negotiations.

Nice ST start and asked if I like PM. Yes for a short while.

UTC was encouraged and accepted though not fully unclothed. That seems to the AMP norm.

Nice experience. Will repeat.

Ray Alan
09-27-16, 19:29

Met Lisa chubby girl.

She was singing and all that and very enthusiastic. Teasing all the time. Nice backrub and foot rub and neck rub /.

UTC was encouraged and accepted though not fully unclothed. That seems to the AMP norm.

Nice experience. Will repeat.Nice report, but what is PM? Does it mean penis massage?

WearWolf
09-28-16, 00:30
Nice report, but what is PM? Does it mean penis massage?I thought it meant prostate massage.

Gotta say it, that's the funniest thing I've seen today.

Thanks, it was well timed.

A2

WearWolf
09-28-16, 00:33

Met Lisa chubby girl.

Nice experience. Will repeat.I found the full name of bw in earlier posts, ,but can't find it on BP or rubmap. Any pointers would be appreciated.

Ray Alan
09-28-16, 15:27
I found the full name of bw in earlier posts, ,but can't find it on BP or rubmap. Any pointers would be appreciated.This is Blue Wave Foot Spa:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/thp/5798654277.html

The name of the Japanese Steak house they refer to in the ad is now call Akita's.

WhenWhen
09-28-16, 23:14
This is Blue Wave Foot Spa:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/thp/5798654277.html

The name of the Japanese Steak house they refer to in the ad is now call Akita's.Look what we've been reduced to! Thank you government for protecting us from ourselves, LOL.

Ray Alan
09-29-16, 12:11
Look what we've been reduced to! Thank you government for protecting us from ourselves, LOL.What? I have had my feet massage here. LOL.

WhenWhen
09-30-16, 00:13
What? I have had my feet massage here. LOL.If they miss a piggy, call senator Blumenthal. But make sure you get some news cameras there first.

Ray Alan
09-30-16, 17:08
If they miss a piggy, call senator Blumenthal. But make sure you get some news cameras there first.LOL, will do.

Wild Walleye
10-01-16, 22:37
I thought about checking this place out as well, even drove down there but have no idea where it could be.

They've posted 2 ads so far but neither habe a phone number though both mention calling.

If anyone figures out this puzzle feel free to om me.Virtually across the street from the old Paradise Garden.

Mirth
10-02-16, 10:36
I thought about checking this place out as well, even drove down there but have no idea where it could be.

If anyone figures out this puzzle feel free to om me.If you know how to read Craigslist post it should be easy.

If you click on the contact info it will show the phone.

Swm11
10-26-16, 13:23
Virtually across the street from the old Paradise Garden.I have no idea where the old Paradise Garden was.

I don't know Bridgeport very well aside from the SCS that I don't visit anymore.

Swm11
10-26-16, 13:27
If you know how to read Craigslist post it should be easy.

If you click on the contact info it will show the phone.Just getting back to this thread.

I was never asking about BW.

I have been to that place several times just got tired of it.

I was asking about the Brazilian Massage therapist that was posting in Bridgeport.

Barnes75
11-13-16, 15:41
Definitely Toftt on this one. I noted from some recent reviews that VIP is no longer full service. Figured, though, that having once been FS, I might get something more fun than your standard are and t. No dice. Drew Lily, decent looking Korean, probably early 40's, but big chested with a bit of baby fat. Overall looks about a 7. Decent but unremarkable massage. The finish was not sensual in the least; even my hands were disallowed on any part of her --even legs. Offered to pay more for tit access, but she would only permit otc: screw that. Needless to say, I won't be back.

PeeJayf
02-15-17, 22:51
Haven't posted in ages. Just gone to VIP recently same old lady hugs me at door (known her for a long time) went in at around 7 pm she gave me a hug and brought out a korean lady I think her name was amy? Not sure I can never remember them names. I have seen her before so I was happy! Went into the room paid the house got undressed and she lead me to the table shower, I got to say every time I had her she wash you really really well, took her time washing the package. Massage was pretty good, half way through the back massage I hear her took her shirt off and just started rubbing her titty on my back (pretty nice). Flipped me over, I got to say she never disappoints, moving on the the business she got on top of me like a weird 69, nice soft hands she was wearing a tiny skirt with some lace pantie, she pretty much let me do what ever I wanted with my hands, over all. 6 plus. 5 loved it! One thing I got to say tho I feel like the mama send out nice great lady to you if you have gone there ALOT of times, if not then its just some random lady that will rush like crazy. Planning on going back soon tho.

Mirth
04-17-17, 09:42
Vistited Blue Wave again after a long time just to see if anything is changed.

Met with Cici for an hour. Very satisfying encounter. Had an hour. I asked for medium but was given soft. Asked her to increase the pressure and it was good. Playful. Accommodating. Did not try to get anything elaborate. Basic soft touch but really good technique. Standard fare.

After ST she did stay on to lie down with me and completing the rub.

Will definitely repeat with her.

ScorpiiO
06-04-17, 13:02
Jasmine Spa is under new management.

Smoke & Mirrors
06-20-17, 23:07
Jasmine Spa is under new management.Hmmm. I called no answer. Not that it matters anyway.

There is a whole other world out side Ct. The death state.

Barnes75
12-30-17, 14:38
Fellow Mongers. There is a new AMP on the Stratford end of Barum Ave. , not too far from Bishops, next to a Dominoes. Was there a few weeks back: good massage from fifty something Asian. Little touching permitted, average he. Visited again this past week. Drew Wee-wee; young, pretty nice looking Asian. Professional massage but uninspired. I made overtures for extras but was quickly rebuffed. She told me that management has put the kabash on that. She asked me if I wanted to HJ myself: screw that! Running out of CT and Massachusetts options of any sort! If you can share any ideas, I'd be grateful. Feel free to pm if discretion is an issue. Thanks.

Wild Walleye
09-23-18, 22:16
I hit the this place about 30+ days, ago. It was late and near closing, Cici was the only one there. She was still with another client. She put me in a room and said she'd be back. I knew the situation and told her to take her time, I was fine just hanging. Which was not as easy as it might sound, given the language barrier. When she finally got to me, she gave me a nice massage. I picked the half hour and paid the house fee. I asked for hard and got medium. It was fine. I removed the draping a couple times and she got the hint. However, there wasn't much teasing, while I was face down. I gently massaged her (outer) thighs, whenever she was close enough, but didn't try to push any limits. On the flip, she massaged me, like a masseuse would (did not make contact with my twig and berries). Not a good sign. It was quite obvious that I was enjoying the massage. After a while, she points at my raging boner and asks me if I want some lube for DIY. I said, "Yes, I'd like you to jerk me off. " She got a palm full of oil and as she was trying to put it in my hand, I moved her hand to my cock. She grabbed a hold and gave me a good tug. It was a decent experience. I think (IRC) that I paid $40 for the house and $40 for the tug.

A few nights ago, I went back. I was met by Coco. Her Engrish was much better than Cici. She is probably 30-40, a fairly nice body and some b / c cup titties. I took the hour (I had time to burn and thought I might get better service). I got naked, laid face down and did not cover myself. I asked for hard. She started massaging me with the thin sheet on my back. It was a hard massage (I was a little sore the next morning). She massaged every inch and muscle of my body. While face down, her fingers grazed my balls a bunch of times and I enjoyed the build up, but my goods didn't get too much attention for the first 40 minutes. Before the flip, she gave me a few nice strokes and confirmed that I was going to leave happy. She then gave me some nice sensual touch and told me to flip. By the time she grabbed my tool, I had my hand up her shirt. She asked if I wanted a wank and I said "Yes, please." I asked if she'd blow me and she said "No." So, I asked if I could play with her titties and she said "How much you give me?" She pulled her shirt up to her neck and revealed some nice titties and dropped her pants to her knees, keeping her panties up. I didn't try to remove her panties or play with kitty. I was enjoying the titties, rubbing her ass and the wank. I think that the house was $60 and I tipped her $80 (probably could have got away with $60, but I was feeling generous).

I enjoyed both sessions. Given that it is just a R&T, I want a good massage. So, I preferred my session with Coco.

TimePass
10-03-18, 11:29
Where is this place in Bridgeport?

Ray Alan
10-03-18, 13:24
Where is this place in Bridgeport?He is probable talking about Blue Wave in Fairfield.

LA Traveller
10-11-18, 23:55
Got the mamasan here she is old but gives a mean massage and has technique- HE was prolonged and I think she was worried I would make it so dtopped the pants and allowed full ram. Its 40+ house and not great, but its CT afterall.

Mparkway70
10-17-18, 10:41
Can't believe it's been five years since D's was shut down. Miss that place. Anyone know if Jamie landed anywhere? I know she tried indi for a while but never got out her way to try it. She was good.

Wild Walleye
10-17-18, 16:42
Can't believe it's been five years since D's was shut down. Miss that place. Anyone know if Jamie landed anywhere? I know she tried indi for a while but never got out her way to try it. She was good.Jamie and the blond with the accent (Aussie, maybe, I forget). I was just thinking about this place the other day. Clean, easy, discrete parking in the back and you got exactly what you expected.

Mparkway70
10-18-18, 07:54
Jamie and the blond with the accent (Aussie, maybe, I forget). I was just thinking about this place the other day. Clean, easy, discrete parking in the back and you got exactly what you expected.Allison, maybe? There was one blond who would sit between your legs, rub your taint and wip out her jugs. There was another blonde with fake cans who did BJs. Don't remember her name. Those were the days.

Average9
10-22-18, 15:02
I went to the Blue Wave in Fairfield today. 60 for the hour. Bad massage no extra. Not even a hint anything was was offered. 60 and 20 tip and I was out!

Mirth
10-22-18, 19:04
I went to the Blue Wave in Fairfield today. 60 for the hour. Bad massage no extra. Not even a hint anything was was offered. 60 and 20 tip and I was out!Strange. I have also got standard AMP treatment.

But it was like four months back. Maybe something changed drastically or you did not make your request explicit.

Anyone else have similar experience?

Wild Walleye
10-22-18, 21:30
Allison, maybe? There was one blond who would sit between your legs, rub your taint and wip out her jugs. There was another blonde with fake cans who did BJs. Don't remember her name. Those were the days.Yes, Allison. She was great. I loved her style. She seemed like she would be fun to hang out with, too.

Wild Walleye
10-22-18, 21:34
I went to the Blue Wave in Fairfield today. 60 for the hour. Bad massage no extra. Not even a hint anything was was offered. 60 and 20 tip and I was out!The first time (only been twice), I would gently massage her legs when possible and tried to let her know what I was thinking about. On the flip, there was no draping and no missing my...err, enthusiasm. She worked around it for a little while, brushing it occasionally with her arm, but no handy. Then she offered lube for me to DIY. When she came over with a handful of lube (ostensibly for my hand) I guided her to the spot that needed massaging and she took care of things quite nicely.

AlTesda5366
11-12-18, 18:14
I've gone a few times to the massage place in Heritage Square in Fairfield, near Bodega. Hard to find if you don't know it's there. Tucked off to the left in the back. Been four times, mixed results, though they always finish the job. 0. 45 for a half hour, 0. 6 for an hour. Standard tip.

I've had "Yo-yo" twice, once for a half and once for an hour. On the half, she didn't even bother with the massage, spent the whole time playing with the boys. She absolutely knows what she is doing and I would repeat with her 10 x. Kept edging me for the entire time and then let me go right when the half hour was almost up. Quick clean up and on the way. On the hour, she started with the boys then did a gentle massage for the remainder. Probably wouldn't bother with the hour again, the massage was not very good and she didn't seem to spend much longer on the twig and berries than she did in the half hour.

Had the mamasan once. Would not repeat. Massage was poor and had to encourage her to do the HE and she wasn't particularly happy about it but did it after I refused to do it myself.

Had Alice once. Pretty standard. Average massage, average HE. Very businesslike. Probably wouldn't repeat.

They all allowed OTC touching of the butt, but nothing more.

I will probably keep going back in the hopes I get Yo-yo.

Mr Mike1952
11-14-18, 18:55
I find that, with other AMPs, if you ask for a particular masseuse, you can get her if she is there. I call my favorite parlor ahead of time and ask if Yung is going to be there. It not, then I don't go.

I know that there are times that they will do a bait and switch, according to other mongers, but this has worked for me.

I've gone a few times to the massage place in Heritage Square in Fairfield, near Bodega. Hard to find if you don't know it's there. Tucked off to the left in the back. Been four times, mixed results, though they always finish the job. 0. 45 for a half hour, 0. 6 for an hour. Standard tip.

I've had "Yo-yo" twice, once for a half and once for an hour. On the half, she didn't even bother with the massage, spent the whole time playing with the boys. She absolutely knows what she is doing and I would repeat with her 10 x. Kept edging me for the entire time and then let me go right when the half hour was almost up. Quick clean up and on the way. On the hour, she started with the boys then did a gentle massage for the remainder. Probably wouldn't bother with the hour again, the massage was not very good and she didn't seem to spend much longer on the twig and berries than she did in the half hour.

Had the mamasan once. Would not repeat. Massage was poor and had to encourage her to do the HE and she wasn't particularly happy about it but did it after I refused to do it myself.

Had Alice once. Pretty standard. Average massage, average HE. Very businesslike. Probably wouldn't repeat.

They all allowed OTC touching of the butt, but nothing more.

I will probably keep going back in the hopes I get Yo-yo.

OfficeHo
11-14-18, 21:30
Just wondering why nobody reviews the FS AMPs. Natural in Stamford. Jasmine in Bridgeport, Lilly's and sn in Waterbury.

Fazone
11-15-18, 01:09
Just wondering why nobody reviews the FS AMPs. Natural in Stamford. Jasmine in Bridgeport, Lilly's and sn in Waterbury.The less said about AMPs on a public forum, the better. That goes double for AMPs that might be willing to go the extra mile.

It's best to keep comments relatively vague. A wink and a nudge. AMPs, unlike escorts, work out of a fixed location and can easily be targeted by the powers that be. Every busybody do-gooder, Tom, Dick and LEO is reading this forum. Keep the details to back channel contacts. I cringe at some of the graphic descriptions of AMP services that I see on the Connecticut usasexguide.

Bad Dawg
11-17-18, 03:49
Just wondering why nobody reviews the FS AMPs. Natural in Stamford. Jasmine in Bridgeport, Lilly's and sn in Waterbury.Great idea! Write a review and show how its done.

OfficeHo
11-17-18, 11:59
Great idea! Write a review and show how its done.Haven't been hitting up many AMPs lately, but might start up again soon.

Been going to natural in Stamford mostly last year or so. Sandy is my fav. Top notch bbj. BBFS if you want it. She has not been there past couple months. Sue at jasmine in Bridgeport is a lot of fun. BBFS is on the menu for her. She is there everyday but Sunday. Kim is good for the same service on sundays. Sorry, that's all the recent info I have. Year or so ago, had apple at Lilly's. Great bbjcim. Fairly young, maybe late 20's early 30's. The previously mentioned are much older, but not bad looking. Sandy being the best. Funny thing how the name sandy seems to get good reviews. Both here and on stripclub scene. Will post if I find new news.

Bad Dawg
11-18-18, 08:21
Haven't been hitting up many AMPs lately, but might start up again soon.

Been going to natural in Stamford mostly last year or so. Sandy is my fav... .Top notch Will post if I find new news.Right about the Sandy's! Thanks O.

MarriedCtBull
11-19-18, 03:09
Haven't been hitting up many AMPs lately, but might start up again soon.

Been going to natural in Stamford mostly last year or so. Sandy is my fav. Top notch bbj. BBFS if you want it. She has not been there past couple months. Sue at jasmine in Bridgeport is a lot of fun. BBFS is on the menu for her. She is there everyday but Sunday. Kim is good for the same service on sundays. Sorry, that's all the recent info I have. Year or so ago, had apple at Lilly's. Great bbjcim. Fairly young, maybe late 20's early 30's. The previously mentioned are much older, but not bad looking. Sandy being the best. Funny thing how the name sandy seems to get good reviews. Both here and on stripclub scene. Will post if I find new news.BBFS at an AMP? Whoa that is a lot of places and girls offering. Damage?

OfficeHo
11-19-18, 08:25
BBFS at an AMP? Whoa that is a lot of places and girls offering. Damage?Actually that is a small number of AMPs. I have had BBFS at almost all of them around here. But there is no point on posting it because, as you all know they are long gone. Most of the time you have to ask for it. Only a few come right out and offer. Usually they don't give me to much resistance. But have had it at nirvana, hott sun both Norwalk and Bridgeport, king, mia, rainbow, executive both Norwalk and Danbury. Actually got it at sn, which was formerly executive about a year ago but can't remember her name. All history now. Tried 98 Mott in NYC couple times, but don't feel like making the commute. Always paid $100 plus house fee. Except for 98 Mott. They don't have a house fee. Just one fee.

MarriedCtBull
11-20-18, 05:57
Actually that is a small number of AMPs. I have had BBFS at almost all of them around here. But there is no point on posting it because, as you all know they are long gone. Most of the time you have to ask for it. Only a few come right out and offer. Usually they don't give me to much resistance. But have had it at nirvana, hott sun both Norwalk and Bridgeport, king, mia, rainbow, executive both Norwalk and Danbury. Actually got it at sn, which was formerly executive about a year ago but can't remember her name. All history now. Tried 98 Mott in NYC couple times, but don't feel like making the commute. Always paid $100 plus house fee. Except for 98 Mott. They don't have a house fee. Just one fee.Yes the infamous 98 Mott which floor did you go to? When was the last time you were at an AMP?

OfficeHo
11-20-18, 08:14
BBFS at an AMP? Whoa that is a lot of places and girls offering. Damage?A couple weeks ago. Natural in Stamford. Tried a few girls there since sandy left. But not satisfied. Couple do BBBJ, but not BBFS. Not that great. Or I would have posted.

Wild Walleye
12-04-18, 22:36
So, I was looking for a massage with HE. I went to this place, because I had a couple good experiences, before.

I walk in and am greeted by a 35-40 ish woman, very slim with a nice body. She sticks me in a room and says "10 minutes" and I pay the house fee for an hour. Since she wasn't engaged, when I walked in, I figured that she was mamasan and not providing. About 5 minutes later, she returns and says she's ready. She is probably 5'2" and about 100 lbs. Nice round butt and thin, toned legs. I give her all the signals and she positively responds. She thoroughly massaged my back, neck and shoulders and then focused in on my taint, butt and the little walleye. We were only about a quarter to a half way through the hour. I figured, WTF, might as well see where this can go.

Anyhow, I had a delightful time. As I was leaving, I asked her name and she said "Ci Ci. " I asked her if she had been there long, because I had seen a Ci Ci a while ago. She said "Two months. " I don't think that she is the same Ci Ci who I reviewed in Aug / Sept. She had a better body and more liberal rules.

I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for fun, short of FS.

SmallDude
02-06-19, 11:19
Guess I TOFTT, have had two dreams about blue rose spa twice one about two weeks ago and once about six months ago.

First Dream, I was met at the door by a nice small younger Asian girl, she had nice look, she looks like she is not sure what to do, she takes into room a room other room busy, BTW theirs like 6 rooms in this place. I do a hour for. 7. Good massage and on the flip I reach out to touch her calf's to test the water all good, HE and all is great tip $. Want to break in the place in for return visits and maybe more, as I am walking out the mama son greats me and is one of the girls from blue foot spa in Fairfield that I had dreamed about A lot, she knows me by name and ask if all was good and how I have to come back and see her old time etc. Etc.

So waited for a bit to return, thinking I be greeted and treated like a king, I use to have two girl dreams in fairfield and always tipped for good work.

Second Dream / nightmare, I went and was not in a good mood and just needed to be taken care of and I have been saving a return for just a day like this. Walked in and again just one younger girl and she takes me into room and asks for. 7 and I lay down, never gets close enough to me to touch leg let along anything else. Massage starts fair and is almost showing some signs it might be good, she is just not comfortable, I am giving it a chance, maybe it will turn around. Then just has I was thinking this will might be ok, she asks me to turn over and we are done in 15 minutes total, I dress leave. 3 tip and say thanks. She comes out to the car and says I need to come back in she can't find it, tip and not enough. If you can not find it how do you know its not enough. Now I am pissed and this parking lot is right on the 25, she wants more, I tell her from my car that it was not even a half hour she lucky she go what she got and I driveway, I have never under paid for Service. Even when it was just bad or none at all.

I have been to alot of places maybe I pick the right ones or get lucky but I have never spent. 7 on an hour and got 15 minutes, even nothing or self service was only on the table.

My favorite spa is lily, I will post report or two from there tomorrow, but the drive home is just painfully 40 minutes in the car after being relaxed.

I am new poster but been reading these boards for years and just want to say thanks to all you guys and be safe out there.

Wish I posted more often in the old days, I had a user name but that email is long gone and I have very little info on what my name might have been. The escorts dream have dreamed about and the old days, I was not allowed to share, now they have all left the business and where just the best day. One day all gone, and I could not review them because they just did not want it, they where private dreams, not public, I. E. No internet ads etc.

So as I have new dreams, I will post more and more.

Thanks.

P.S. Is Monroe, Danbury or Bridgeport?

Rich196
03-12-19, 10:35
I never saw them advertise ever. I have been there and had a decent time. The neighborhood isn't the best but it's fairly safe. I think it's the last place still open in the Port.

https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/nh2-jasmin-salon-grand-opening-3-13-new-management-full-body-ruband-mo-17270042

OfficeHo
03-12-19, 17:00
I never saw them advertise ever. I have been there and had a decent time. The neighborhood isn't the best but it's fairly safe. I think it's the last place still open in the Port.

https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/nh2-jasmin-salon-grand-opening-3-13-new-management-full-body-ruband-mo-17270042Have had many a great time there also. But have never seen any of those girls there. LOL. Maybe their mothers, but not them.

It sais new management. Do you know if that is true? If so. Might have to check it out. Have not been there in quite a while. Thanks. O.

Harold100
03-12-19, 23:35
Have had many a great time there also. But have never seen any of those girls there. LOL. Maybe their mothers, but not them.

It sais new management. Do you know if that is true? If so. Might have to check it out. Have not been there in quite a while. Thanks. O.Paranoia reigns supreme for me but do you think this might be a setup for a sting? Star shine closes in new haven, new place in Bridgeport. I don't think I can go to these places again for fear of po po putting up cameras after Kraft story.

OfficeHo
03-13-19, 09:41
Paranoia reigns supreme for me but do you think this might be a setup for a sting? Star shine closes in new haven, new place in Bridgeport. I don't think I can go to these places again for fear of po po putting up cameras after Kraft story.Maybe so. But the phone number is the same. And they do not need to advertise in order to catch someone. People go there all the time anyway. Ct already has the laws to close them if they want. I worry more about stripclubs having a new problem. Would be very easy for undercover to tape conversation and business sex. With girls in there.

Rich196
03-13-19, 14:33
Have had many a great time there also. But have never seen any of those girls there. LOL. Maybe their mothers, but not them.

It sais new management. Do you know if that is true? If so. Might have to check it out. Have not been there in quite a while. Thanks. O.More like their old aunts. May be just a marketing ploy and it's just the same. I haven't been there in a long time, may have to revisit.

Harold100
03-14-19, 20:22
More like their old aunts. May be just a marketing ploy and it's just the same. I haven't been there in a long time, may have to revisit.Guys I took one for the team.

Went down to this place and hoping to see somewhat younger girls as advertised.

Unfortunately was disappointed. Old hag, horrible massage, asked for 80 dollars for blow job at the end. I said no, walked out with no tip. Stay away, some things never change. Also very sketchy neighborhood and cops nearby.

OfficeHo
04-07-19, 17:38
Stopped by jasmine today. Looks like it is under new management as was previously posted. New paint some interior upgrades. But not much. Two girls working. Very good looking not young like twenties but definitely good looking. One maybe thirty something other maybe same possibly 40. Not my type but no complaints. Very good looking. Was not all that horny, just wanted to see what was there. I decided and went on my way. But will return another day. Looks like they have a different supply of girls than before, enjoy O.

Rich196
04-08-19, 11:32
Stopped by jasmine today. Looks like it is under new management as was previously posted. New paint some interior upgrades. But not much. Two girls working. Very good looking not young like twenties but definitely good looking. One maybe thirty something other maybe same possibly 40. Not my type but no complaints. Very good looking. Was not all that horny, just wanted to see what was there. I decided and went on my way. But will return another day. Looks like they have a different supply of girls than before, enjoy O.Thant's encouraging. So you didn't partake, just looked and left?

OfficeHo
04-08-19, 19:10
Thant's encouraging. So you didn't partake, just looked and left?Just looked and left. The AMP seen is so dead. Which really sucks BTW. I just wanted to know what was there. I figured if one really irked my desire. Like wow! Then I would partake. But I was more than happy to see that the old hags with attitude are no longer there. The new girls looked fine. Sue had been the only one decent there in the past ten years. At least now I can think about it as an option soon. Which is what I wanted to know. Enjoy O.

ConcreteJungle
05-26-19, 12:21
New AMP in Fairfield called hand stone massage, 2nd floor above subway on the post road, same floor as the David bravo photography studio. Walked in, seems nicely decorated, looks to be a shower and a sauna. I believe this took over a place that was busted a few years ago. Didn't TOFTT so if anyone tries it let me know.

Dayside
05-29-19, 08:28
New AMP in Fairfield called hand stone massage, 2nd floor above subway on the post road, same floor as the David bravo photography studio. Walked in, seems nicely decorated, looks to be a shower and a sauna. I believe this took over a place that was busted a few years ago. Didn't TOFTT so if anyone tries it let me know.I was in the area yesterday, so I decided to stop in and check it out. When I got there there was only the mamasan / masseuse was available the other girl was on her way. So I let the mamasan started and did an ok. The other girl arrived and was much cuter so she took over, actually her massage skills were not as good I didn't think. It ended with a nice tug as you would expect, typical session fee and tip 60/40. I'm not sure I would repeat but I'm not a huge AMP guy since the good ones have been shut down.

SmallDude
05-30-19, 09:27
I was in the area yesterday, so I decided to stop in and check it out. When I got there there was only the mamasan / masseuse was available the other girl was on her way. So I let the mamasan started and did an ok. The other girl arrived and was much cuter so she took over, actually her massage skills were not as good I didn't think. It ended with a nice tug as you would expect, typical session fee and tip 60/40. I'm not sure I would repeat but I'm not a huge AMP guy since the good ones have been shut down.That's the old Dedira's, was just asain? It was american back in the day and had like 4 showers and a huge waiting room with a tv and sofas. Was it all new?

I will have to check it out next month.

Thanks for the info.

Dayside
05-31-19, 02:28
That's the old Dedira's, was just asain? It was american back in the day and had like 4 showers and a huge waiting room with a tv and sofas. Was it all new?

I will have to check it out next month.

Thanks for the info.I think it's pretty much as it was although it's been so long I may have forgotten. I know now they have at least 1 shower although I didn't use it.

Are you sure it was American I remember America as being in Bridgeport, oh the good old days. If only we had a time.

Mr Mike1952
05-31-19, 14:42
I think it's pretty much as it was although it's been so long I may have forgotten. I know now they have at least 1 shower although I didn't use it.

Are you sure it was American I remember America as being in Bridgeport, oh the good old days. If only we had a time.Deidre's was definitely American girls. It was named Deidre's, not America.

And its been closed a few years now.

Ray Alan
06-02-19, 20:32
New AMP in Fairfield called hand stone massage, 2nd floor above subway on the post road, same floor as the David bravo photography studio. Walked in, seems nicely decorated, looks to be a shower and a sauna. I believe this took over a place that was busted a few years ago. Didn't TOFTT so if anyone tries it let me know.So I stopped in today to check it out. It is in the same space that was Deidra's and the back entrance is still available. The place has a fresh coat of paint and new wall paper in the rooms. Typical are&T Korean staff AMP. OTC roaming was allowed. I tried for more but was denied. She told me there is a shower if I wanted but it is self service and I passed on the shower. 60/40 and I left happy. It will do in a pinch but nothing spectacular.

SlimShady132
06-04-19, 09:55
Instead of hand stone I checked out meadow in fairfield nice descreet location on a side street. Very professional looking and got standard service left happy would recommend for something new.

SR Only
06-04-19, 10:21
Instead of hand stone I checked out meadow in Fairfield nice discreet location on a side street. Very professional looking and got standard service left happy would recommend for something new.What was the damage? Full service?

SlimShady132
06-04-19, 10:25
What was the damage? Full service?No FS damage was standard. . 6/. 4 for the hr I went because I heard reports of complimentary 4 hand but didn't get that level of service. Just another spot for a sure thing in the FF area.

RKFan58
06-11-19, 18:04
It's been about a year since my last visit to Jasmine. Met Jay, a super hot K-gal with an awesome body and perfect tits. She told me that it was he second week working there. I was offered the table shampoo which was nice. Back to the room for a few minutes of light massage before the flip. Average FS, total damage, nine Jacksons. Given the lack of opportunities in CT, Jay was well worth it.

Erras
06-12-19, 09:47
It's been about a year since my last visit to Jasmine. Met Jay, a super hot K-gal with an awesome body and perfect tits. She told me that it was he second week working there. I was offered the table shampoo which was nice. Back to the room for a few minutes of light massage before the flip. Average FS, total damage, nine Jacksons. Given the lack of opportunities in CT, Jay was well worth it.Was that 9 Jacksons total or 9 Jacksons plus house fee.

RKFan58
06-13-19, 10:15
Was that 9 Jacksons total or 9 Jacksons plus house fee.9 Jacks total.

KantDelay
06-13-19, 23:12
It's been about a year since my last visit to Jasmine. Met Jay, a super hot K-gal with an awesome body and perfect tits. She told me that it was he second week working there. I was offered the table shampoo which was nice. Back to the room for a few minutes of light massage before the flip. Average FS, total damage, nine Jacksons. Given the lack of opportunities in CT, Jay was well worth it.Good for you my man. I had J today. 60 house fee. Decent table shower hitting all the right spots. The massage was decent. I liked the hot towel sandwiches between other towels plus the massage. She was too quick to say ok turn over. What you want everything? I read this as I'm getting you out of here. You know what J. Jerk me off. What? Not everything. Ok. How much everything? 140. LOL. Yeah jerk me off. She got 40 and I got spooge on my chest and belly. She was not happy. Last time I was there I got everything for way less. Just my two cents. BTW I left happy. LOL.

When In Vegas
06-14-19, 09:42
No cats to lick off the spooge off you chest and belly?

Good for you my man. I had J today. 60 house fee. Decent table shower hitting all the right spots. The massage was decent. I liked the hot towel sandwiches between other towels plus the massage. She was too quick to say ok turn over. What you want everything? I read this as I'm getting you out of here. You know what J. Jerk me off. What? Not everything. Ok. How much everything? 140. LOL. Yeah jerk me off. She got 40 and I got spooge on my chest and belly. She was not happy. Last time I was there I got everything for way less. Just my two cents. BTW I left happy. LOL.

KantDelay
06-14-19, 10:44
No cats to lick off the spooge off you chest and belly?I think they were cooking cat in the kitchen. Is that wrong to say? .

SR Only
06-16-19, 22:49
I think they were cooking cat in the kitchen. Is that wrong to say?Because we are so PC here? :)

ConcreteJungle
07-05-19, 20:19
Drove by and noticed blues waves foot spa in fairfield has been completely emptied out, feel like it has been there forever.

Mparkway70
07-17-19, 22:20
Drove by and noticed blues waves foot spa in fairfield has been completely emptied out, feel like it has been there forever.Sign of the times I guess. The first few years it opened it was pretty good. Had a few hot chicks that would get nude and if you brought a rubber they would quietly sit on you and provide FS. Too bad.

Sharkman67
09-15-19, 18:57
Found myself in the Port with an hour to kill and not far from Jasmine. Also got Kay and she is just as described. The only downside is that her massage is really lacking. Just some soft touch, brushing of the boys and blowing on the back door. Very playful and really like to give good kisses.

FS was really good. Hit all the regular positions and was in a great rhythm with her. Was going K9 and getting close when she did some kind of keagle squeezes which just drained me.

All and all a good time and would repeat.

S.

KantDelay
09-17-19, 10:28
I am not going to mention the name of the spa so hit me up PM if you want it. Let's just say it's neighboring the port. I have been going here for well over a year so they do know me. Generally it's 60 for an hour and I tip 30 but with really good service 40. It's never more than HE and some otc rubbing on them. I had a woman (T) who I was seeing regularly and she left. It was unfortunate because she was coming along nicely with her services. She would tease and stay down below edging for quite a while. The massage was so so but I did not care. Then she left. I started seeing N. This woman has a nice body and a massage on the professional level. She really can dig in and get those knots if you want. N gave a good finish but it was more mechanical than T. I went yesterday needing a N massage badly and low and behold T is back. Well that's a no brainer. She was glad to see me as much as I was her and it showed in the room. This woman spent a great amount of time on the special parts while I was face down and got me off in that position. My ears were ringing it was so good. Then she says flip. As she continues the front massage she takes little Kant so gently and says. You want number 2? I said. Hey let's try. HE number 2 commences and was successful. All I needed now was a long nap. Personally I have never had that happen and I tipped the same and she did not expect more. Clearly YMMV but overall it's a great spa for what it offers.

Ray Alan
09-17-19, 11:35
I am not going to mention the name of the spa so hit me up PM if you want it. Let's just say it's neighboring the port. I have been going here for well over a year so they do know me. Generally it's 60 for an hour and I tip 30 but with really good service 40. It's never more than HE and some otc rubbing on them. I had a woman (T) who I was seeing regularly and she left. It was unfortunate because she was coming along nicely with her services. She would tease and stay down below edging for quite a while. The massage was so so but I did not care. Then she left. I started seeing N. This woman has a nice body and a massage on the professional level. She really can dig in and get those knots if you want. N gave a good finish but it was more mechanical than T. I went yesterday needing a N massage badly and low and behold T is back. Well that's a no brainer. She was glad to see me as much as I was her and it showed in the room. This woman spent a great amount of time on the special parts while I was face down and got me off in that position. My ears were ringing it was so good. Then she says flip. As she continues the front massage she takes little Kant so gently and says. You want number 2? I said. Hey let's try. HE number 2 commences and was successful. All I needed now was a long nap. Personally I have never had that happen and I tipped the same and she did not expect more. Clearly YMMV but overall it's a great spa for what it offers.Great report! Thank you for sharing.

Jos1881
10-08-19, 08:51
Wich is the best spa and who to ask for to go to in the port or close by for a first timer?

ConcreteJungle
12-10-19, 11:05
Has anyone had any luck anywhere recently, there are a number of places but in the past every time I've stopped in the providers are around 50, looking for younger talent.

Wild Walleye
12-30-19, 14:34
I miss Fantasy Modelling.

MadPlaid
12-30-19, 16:05
I miss Fantasy Modelling.I miss lucky spa in the port! LOL.

I remember at the end of islandbrook there was a nice place for a few weeks then shut down. I think it was called island spa. Went there a couple times. Had nice girls a good steam shower room and clean massage rooms.

Ended up in an impromptu 3 some there the first time. Went back with a shit eating grin a few weeks later and it was a car wash or something, LOL.

Ray Alan
12-31-19, 10:31
I miss lucky spa in the port! LOL.

I remember at the end of islandbrook there was a nice place for a few weeks then shut down. I think it was called island spa. Went there a couple times. Had nice girls a good steam shower room and clean massage rooms.

Ended up in an impromptu 3 some there the first time. Went back with a shit eating grin a few weeks later and it was a car wash or something, LOL.I miss the good days in Bridgeport too. The choices were many and all were FS. I had the pleasure of a Mona soapy slide at Island Brook one night. I went back a couple of weeks later for another round and like you, found the place closed. But we still have the memories. One of these days I will check out Jasmine Spa.

Stiffy
01-01-20, 01:36
I miss Fantasy Modelling.Me too. That's where I cut my teeth with Asians.

The girls were hot and willing!

Wild Walleye
01-06-20, 15:55
I miss lucky spa in the port! LOL.

Ended up in an impromptu 3 some there the first time. Went back with a shit eating grin a few weeks later and it was a car wash or something, LOL.That place was awesome. I was very new to the hobby. I went in (quite nervous about LE, etc.). I drew a ridiculously hot, 20-something with big, beautiful bolt-ons. She was giving me a fantastic table shower and when a turned over, she soaped up her boobs and titfucked me to completion. I probably had only been in the door about 10 minutes at that point.

VIP in Milford was great back then, too.

MadPlaid
01-07-20, 10:28
That place was awesome. I was very new to the hobby. I went in (quite nervous about LE, etc.). I drew a ridiculously hot, 20-something with big, beautiful bolt-ons. She was giving me a fantastic table shower and when a turned over, she soaped up her boobs and titfucked me to completion. I probably had only been in the door about 10 minutes at that point.

VIP in Milford was great back then, too.There was this older one at lucky I would go see all the time. I was in my 20's and she was prob 40's somewhere and like 85% plastic. Big huge tits, fake ass, lips, etc. She was always taking about how young I was and how old she was getting (which I assumed what all the surgery was about) but she was hot and would let me do ANYTHING! LOL.

Man I miss those days. I've always wanted to go to star in NH but left the spa scene a long time ago and now I read how pricey it's gotten. Guess the police and politicians have been upping their cuts over the years.

ConcreteJungle
01-29-20, 20:40
If anyone has any intel on the barnum spot next to domino's let me know, they are advertising like they are more than massage.

ZMan73
01-30-20, 06:44
If anyone has any intel on the barnum spot next to domino's let me know, they are advertising like they are more than massage.I stop in here from time to time. Guaranteed massage and HJ. They seem to be a little more risque lately but I haven't pushed the envelope. The girls aren't to bad here. They aren't the old hags you see at other places.

SixSixty
01-31-20, 03:45
I stop in here from time to time. Guaranteed massage and HJ. They seem to be a little more risque lately but I haven't pushed the envelope. The girls aren't to bad here. They aren't the old hags you see at other places.What's the damage there? I've seen the spot you're talking about.

ZMan73
02-02-20, 00:36
What's the damage there? I've seen the spot you're talking about.60/40 out the door.

Barnes75
02-14-20, 18:05
I stop in here from time to time. Guaranteed massage and HJ. They seem to be a little more risque lately but I haven't pushed the envelope. The girls aren't to bad here. They aren't the old hags you see at other places.I reviewed this place about a year ago: no extras available. I stopped in again recently on the basis of a couple of recent reports. I saw a decent looking late 30's gal. Weak and perfunctory massage. She asked me to finish myself off. I asked fir more. Nothing risque here, though. In fact, it was a disappointment: average HJ, touching of her backside, below the belt the only contact permitted. All other access was rebuffed or refused. To boot, they tried to bait and switch me with an ugly gal. When I objected, they sent me the original gal. By the way. She'll want her extras tip up front.

MassageLuv
03-04-20, 12:00
Got to experience Tina at Jasmine a few days ago. She was a little chubby but a lot of fun. Got a thorough cleaning before the massage. She asked for $40 for her services. I ended up with 60 house fee and $20 for her. I've been here in the past and only had to give $ but I guess people are overpaying and driving prices up. My inbox is open for further details.

Wild Walleye
03-12-20, 19:15
There was this older one at lucky I would go see all the time. I was in my 20's and she was prob 40's somewhere and like 85% plastic. Big huge tits, fake ass, lips, etc. She was always taking about how young I was and how old she was getting (which I assumed what all the surgery was about) but she was hot and would let me do ANYTHING! LOL.

Man I miss those days. I've always wanted to go to star in NH but left the spa scene a long time ago and now I read how pricey it's gotten. Guess the police and politicians have been upping their cuts over the years.Fantasy modeling was another great one.

OfficeHo
03-12-20, 19:24
Fantasy modeling was another great one.They were all great. Just some better than others. Didn't know how good we had it until that were gone. Lucky, fantasy, Hott sun, American, just to name few in Bridgeport. King, Nirvana, hott sun, in Norwalk, rainbow Stamford. Plenty of others just can't remember. Would love to have them back.

MassageLuv
04-06-20, 11:09
I've been kind of losing my mind recently due to this lockdown. Are there any providers out there that are still open? Doesn't need to be FS just a massage that I can walk away relaxed would be awesome. Appreciate any responses, stay safe.

SomeCtGuy
04-07-20, 07:51
They were all great. Just some better than others. Didn't know how good we had it until that were gone. Lucky, fantasy, Hott sun, American, just to name few in Bridgeport. King, Nirvana, hott sun, in Norwalk, rainbow Stamford. Plenty of others just can't remember. Would love to have them back.I have not played in a while. Came to see what is being posted. Stay safe and thanks for the reminder of all those wonderful places.

JoeMuckInFutch
04-08-20, 08:17
Fantasy modeling was another great one.Getting hard just thinking about Michelle at Fantasy. Always liked the big mirror in the room downstairs. She would have me standing with her on her knees in front of it. Like watching porn at the same time. Then up on the table for RCG. Wow.

OfficeHo
04-08-20, 08:25
Getting hard just thinking about Michelle at Fantasy. Always liked the big mirror in the room downstairs. She would have me standing with her on her knees in front of it. Like watching porn at the same time. Then up on the table for RCG. Wow.How could I have forgotten about that one. Those rooms downstairs with full-size beds and big mirror. And those red lights recessed in the ceiling. A lot of nirvana girls worked their. I don't remember if Toi, who was the owner of nirvana had any stake in fantasy. But most likely she did. She owned a lot of places. Here and in Colorado.

Banditdog
04-08-20, 11:40
How could I have forgotten about that one. Those rooms downstairs with full-size beds and big mirror. And those red lights recessed in the ceiling. A lot of nirvana girls worked their. I don't remember if Toi, who was the owner of nirvana had any stake in fantasy. But most likely she did. She owned a lot of places. Here and in Colorado.Fantasy had definitely become my 'go-to' place, but only after New Hong Kong, in Ansonia, was shuttered. NHK did it all and they did it well.

OfficeHo
04-08-20, 19:00
Fantasy had definitely become my 'go-to' place, but only after New Hong Kong, in Ansonia, was shuttered. NHK did it all and they did it well.Some of you may also remember Asian modeling or Asian American modeling. In Bridgeport. Called something like that. Was not here for long. It opened just before the spa apocalypse. And there was a really short lived but cool place in Norwalk called tranquility. It was cool because they really made an effort to make it a nice place. As opposed to some rooms hastily put together with cardboard walls and a small table bed. They went all out. Each room had a bed and its own nicely tiled table shower off the side. You didn't have to leave the room. Asian modeling had a Japanese girl name Jackie that would give an awesome 20 minute bbj. Just to get started. She was great. Enjoy O.

Jcn1965
07-17-20, 21:20
Visiting here but lived grew up here until age 40. I remember kossuth st and nude modeling I think was on Madison but could've been main st anyway gave Stratford spa on Barnum a try just wanted a good massage and maybe a HJ if it was to be no expectations. Met at door by older woman short not bad looking then another came maybe early 20's cute nice body. Told hr was. 7 which I thought was little high but OK I went with it. Took me in back place was clean smelled fresh and was told health Dept is there pretty frequent so I was feeling OK. Started with a semi hard massage which was surprisingly good. Little teasing nothing out of norm. Then the cute girl came in asked if I wanted 4 hands for hhr for. 4 more to house plus tip. Feeling pretty good so sure I went for it which I'm glad I did. Had one on each side of me rubbing extra gentle like while my hands roamed on both of them them. Finished me off quite nice then cleaned me then both finished for next 15 minutes rubbing me down. Thoroughly enjoyed it would repeat. Happy hunting stay safe.

WildGuy40
07-19-20, 14:04
Does anyone know if Jasmin Spa is F / S or just are&T? Also do the have a table shower? Looking to check it out.

RicoMan
07-20-20, 21:16
Visited on Saturday afternoon. The main highlight was the massage, definitely helped loosen up some tightness on my back. In regards to extras there was HJ offered but had a hard time since her looks were below average. It does not compare to the AMP in New Haven, PM for more info.

NickMurray860
07-27-20, 12:34
I am new to the area and checked out the place on meadow (standard service). What's the go to places? Feel free to pm or post here whatever.

SixSixty
08-15-20, 16:35
Anyone check this spot out? Noticed it opened like a year ago haven't had a chance to do any recon but the way the websites setup+the awful reviews from women makes me think this might be a decent spot hiding in plain site.

ConcreteJungle
08-16-20, 09:12
Anyone check this spot out? Noticed it opened like a year ago haven't had a chance to do any recon but the way the websites setup+the awful reviews from women makes me think this might be a decent spot hiding in plain site.Which monroe spa are you referring to?

SixSixty
08-28-20, 13:08
Which monroe spa are you referring to?The one on 25 next to creative, they were also advertising on stg a while back too I think.

NononJ2
08-30-20, 23:54
https://bridgeport.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/massage-in-bridgeport-ct/9174008.html

To anyone that's been to this location, do they offer any extras? Is that mentioned anything special?

Ray Alan
08-31-20, 08:18
https://bridgeport.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/massage-in-bridgeport-ct/9174008.html

To anyone that's been to this location, do they offer any extras? Is that mentioned anything special?I went once a couple years ago. Standard are&T. No TS offered nor did I see a room that could have one. I was not even offered a DIY shower. Things may have changed since then, so it may be worth a visit for at least the HE.

SmallDude
08-31-20, 10:56
I went once a couple years ago. Standard are&T. No TS offered nor did I see a room that could have one. I was not even offered a DIY shower. Things may have changed since then, so it may be worth a visit for at least the HE.Same here went about two years ago, and it was only HE, with a not very private entrance, maybe that was solved. It was just half walls and doors with a table in each of 3 or 4 small rooms. Small office / warehouse space made into quick parlor. Maybe better now, but to many people see you going in, with other offices around. Maybe with covid its quieter. He.

ConcreteJungle
08-31-20, 12:27
Same here went about two years ago, and it was only HE, with a not very private entrance, maybe that was solved. It was just half walls and doors with a table in each of 3 or 4 small rooms. Small office / warehouse space made into quick parlor. Maybe better now, but to many people see you going in, with other offices around. Maybe with covid its quieter. He.I always thought the entrance here was nice, you just turn a corner in an alley and hit the door, not many people ever saw me heading in. That being said, there was a cute girl working there for awhile, once she bailed I haven't been back.

NononJ2
08-31-20, 15:39
I always thought the entrance here was nice, you just turn a corner in an alley and hit the door, not many people ever saw me heading in. That being said, there was a cute girl working there for awhile, once she bailed I haven't been back.Were any of the other women there not worth it?

ItsCuriosity
09-27-20, 19:39
I went to the rub and tug place in Fairfield on Meadow St. Nothing to jump up and down about. A simple place, older women and lackluster massage, it was a very disappointing experience.

ConcreteJungle
10-12-20, 19:52
Has anyone been here lately with any reports? I'm always sketched out to try the spot because its not in the best area and it looks horrible at best from the outside. No real clue about the quality of talent.

KevinCostello
10-20-20, 17:04
Not good.

It is in a sketchy area and especially in Covid I just don't think its clean enough- I always feel itchy I don't know if its mold or what but my hair and skin feel itchy after being her. Wore rubber boots during the tableshower that was weird.

Girl was old, she wasnt fat but her skin was a little flabby / crepe like that happens as you age. Korean and wanted to get to business as quick as possible and get me out of there- 30 minutes and she was ready- very transactional- didn't get a name as I didn't plan to come back.

Has anyone been here lately with any reports? I'm always sketched out to try the spot because its not in the best area and it looks horrible at best from the outside. No real clue about the quality of talent.

DirtyHarry13
10-21-20, 11:40
Has anyone been here lately with any reports? I'm always sketched out to try the spot because its not in the best area and it looks horrible at best from the outside. No real clue about the quality of talent.Was there a couple of times years ago. Older Korean woman (possibly the same). I normally go early in the day, so she seemed to be the only one there. Had to call once or twice to have her "open". Average looks, I recall a nice chest, and was willing to try different things.

The area is in that grey area between bad spots, but I never had a problem.

Let me know if things have changed or if there is a line-up now. I recall there being multiple rooms.

OfficeHo
10-21-20, 15:15
Not good.

It is in a sketchy area and especially in Covid I just don't think its clean enough- I always feel itchy I don't know if its mold or what but my hair and skin feel itchy after being her. Wore rubber boots during the tableshower that was weird.

Girl was old, she wasnt fat but her skin was a little flabby / crepe like that happens as you age. Korean and wanted to get to business as quick as possible and get me out of there- 30 minutes and she was ready- very transactional- didn't get a name as I didn't plan to come back.There really isn't an area in all of Bridgeport that's not sketchy. But not sure why people think jasmine area is bad. It's fairly open area. Street only one block from main rd. Bishop is few blocks over. Nobody ever has a problem over there. At least not before 10 pm. Talent has always been older women. Hit or miss for looks. Enjoy O.

TJ985
11-20-20, 21:34
Stopped in at AMP on 25 earlier today. With the shitty selection on stg, I decided on a massage. Massage was very good. Unlike another AMP north of brookfield, there was a flip. 30 ish, not bad looking. Nice c's, no ass. Decent HJ for he. She even put my socks back on for me. 60 +40 tip.

ChadZ1212
12-11-20, 12:11
Do you remember her name? I stopped in yesterday and the provider was older. She wasn't bad looking just older. FS available?

Stopped in at AMP on 25 earlier today. With the shitty selection on stg, I decided on a massage. Massage was very good. Unlike another AMP north of brookfield, there was a flip. 30 ish, not bad looking. Nice c's, no ass. Decent HJ for he. She even put my socks back on for me. 60 +40 tip.

Hapcj7
12-11-20, 20:51
Do you remember her name? I stopped in yesterday and the provider was older. She wasn't bad looking just older. FS available?Is this the Blue Flower place you Guys are speaking of?

ChadZ1212
12-12-20, 22:35
Yes, it is.

Is this the Blue Flower place you Guys are speaking of?

Wild Walleye
12-23-20, 17:09
Not good.

Girl was old, she wasnt fat but her skin was a little flabby / crepe like that happens as you age. Korean and wanted to get to business as quick as possible and get me out of there- 30 minutes and she was ready- very transactional- didn't get a name as I didn't plan to come back.I've seen K-girls wearing rubber boots in the shower, before. It may have been a couple of places in Stamford, like Swedish and Apple. Putting her feet in and out of the water all day may dry them out.

MassageLuv
12-24-20, 19:30
Has anyone been here lately with any reports? I'm always sketched out to try the spot because its not in the best area and it looks horrible at best from the outside. No real clue about the quality of talent.Its a sketchy area but I've never been bothered every time I go. I stopped by 2 weeks ago and met a younger (26-28) k-girl there. Eve was her name I believe. She was very accommodating with her shower, massage, and after services. My inbox is open if you want some more info.

Vicr1911
12-29-20, 10:51
Need that Hawaii inn spot back they had women from all over the states fly in to that place I miss it.

MassageLuv
12-30-20, 19:02
Stopped by early this week and had the pleasure of seeing Sammy. She was a tiny k girl, couldn't have been taller than 5'0 and maybe 100 lbs, bolts on and seemed very fit. . She was a blast!!

Shower she gave me a good scrub and it was thorough. Went back to the room and started the massage. She wasn't the best but she tried to make me feel good. She did some back walking and rubbed me from head to toe. After she finished her rubbed down she had me flip and we were off.

CBJ and due to her very small stature I honestly looked like a giant in her hands LOL!

After she got me warmed up we started with FS her on top and switched to mission. I got into it and she seemed to really enjoy herself. I blew in the bag and she was holding on to me real tight and I swear she could be heard throughout the building.

I had a blast with her and she was by far the best looking one I've had here. She honestly rivals anything I've had at dd or sn.

I hope you all get the chance to enjoy her.

On a side note as I was leaving I did see another girl walking into a room with another visitor. She was thicker but seemed pretty good. Looks like there are a few choices here.

DirtyHarry13
12-31-20, 00:41
Stopped by early this week and had the pleasure of seeing Sammy. She was a tiny k girl, couldn't have been taller than 5'0 and maybe 100 lbs, bolts on and seemed very fit. . She was a blast!!

Shower she gave me a good scrub and it was thorough. Went back to the room and started the massage. She wasn't the best but she tried to make me feel good. She did some back walking and rubbed me from head to toe. After she finished her rubbed down she had me flip and we were off.

CBJ and due to her very small stature I honestly looked like a giant in her hands LOL!

After she got me warmed up we started with FS her on top and switched to mission. I got into it and she seemed to really enjoy herself. I blew in the bag and she was holding on to me real tight and I swear she could be heard throughout the building.

I had a blast with her and she was by far the best looking one I've had here. She honestly rivals anything I've had at dd or sn.

On a side note as I was leaving I did see another girl walking into a room with another visitor. She was thicker but seemed pretty good. Looks like there are a few choices here.I haven't been there in years. Did you have to make an appointment first? I used to see the older woman in her 40's with the bolt-ons during the day. And was this day or night?

WhenWhen
12-31-20, 01:37
Good memories. Always a variety of women from all over. Black, White, Asian. The first time I went there, I expected the typical korean girls. Lo and behold, the girl that answered the door was a tall, busty, sexy black girl from Houston. I spent a lot of time and money there that month until she left. Wow. The good old days.

Need that Hawaii inn spot back they had women from all over the states fly in to that place I miss it.

ChadZ1212
12-31-20, 10:59
Sammy is great. You're right, she is tiny and aims to please.

On a side note as I was leaving I did see another girl walking into a room with another visitor. She was thicker but seemed pretty good. Looks like there are a few choices here.

MassageLuv
01-02-21, 08:47
I haven't been there in years. Did you have to make an appointment first? I used to see the older woman in her 40's with the bolt-ons during the day. And was this day or night?I typically stop by later in the day 6/7 pm. I have visited mid day before around 12 but I don't like walking in when its still bright outside.

I've never made an appointment here, traffic is usually slow so they have always had availability here.

Vicr1911
01-03-21, 11:58
Good memories. Always a variety of women from all over. Black, White, Asian. The first time I went there, I expected the typical korean girls. Lo and behold, the girl that answered the door was a tall, busty, sexy black girl from Houston. I spent a lot of time and money there that month until she left. Wow. The good old days.You ain't lying bro that place was heaven to me when I heard about that place I went every other week the last time I went was the year before that entire strip got rated a girl with a pretty face answered the door she took me to the room she asked if I was a tits or ass man I said both she undressed and OMG I felt like I died and went to heaven nice night natural non sagging tits nice juicy fat ass I miss that place I had one bad encounter there the girl said she don't ride she wouldn't allow me to get on top told me to stand my guy up on my own and she bent over and she rushed me I put a complaint in and she was gone the next day LOL.

DirtyHarry13
01-04-21, 22:58
I typically stop by later in the day 6/7 pm. I have visited mid day before around 12 but I don't like walking in when its still bright outside.

I've never made an appointment here, traffic is usually slow so they have always had availability here.I'm the opposite. I have no issues during the day in that area. If I was local, night wouldn't bother me either. But I like to get my job done before the "crowds" show up, here or in the clubs.

ChadZ1212
01-05-21, 21:37
I recently went late and had a good time. The place was empty, had my way with her.

I'm the opposite. I have no issues during the day in that area. If I was local, night wouldn't bother me either. But I like to get my job done before the "crowds" show up, here or in the clubs

AutumnGrey
01-09-21, 03:39
Are there any local. Bridgeport. New Haven? Has anyone tried this place before. Any input?

https://bridgeport.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/danbury-ct/9793488.html

ChadZ1212
01-11-21, 10:32
If you plan to visit Brazilians, it might be best to local the ones in NYC. The experience, I think is better.

Are there any local. Bridgeport. New Haven? Has anyone tried this place before. Any input?

https://bridgeport.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/danbury-ct/9793488.html

MassageLuv
01-12-21, 12:00
I've visited a few places and experienced some great shower table action, however I've always wanted to experience body to body shower or a hot tub. Any info on a mind blowing place even if it's a drive would be great.

ChadZ1212
01-12-21, 16:32
I would suggest Manhattan. Many MP's offer hot tubs, Nuru, body to body action. Higher end providers, not limited to Asians.

I've visited a few places and experienced some great shower table action, however I've always wanted to experience body to body shower or a hot tub. Any info on a mind blowing place even if it's a drive would be great.

Spa Spazz
01-12-21, 17:43
I've visited a few places and experienced some great shower table action, however I've always wanted to experience body to body shower or a hot tub. Any info on a mind blowing place even if it's a drive would be great.It takes building a relationship, and she has to be a little wild. There was a girl in a spa up East Hartford way several month ago who would give me complete naked nuru on the table shower, and again later in the room. They fired her, which was a damn shame, but a blessing for my wallet. At the same spa about 5 years ago, I had a terrific little spinner regular whom I'd seen twice a week for months on end. One day, with no prompting from me, she puts me on the shower table, smiles and peels off her clothes, soaps up and wow, my first ever nuru.

So build a rapport with a favorite, requesting long showers. It has to be a girl who enjoys her job and can get horny.

Good luck!

- Spazz -.

Gto69
01-13-21, 13:26
If you want a real Nuru massage in a real Nuru body to body massage establishment, look at the link below.

https://newyorknurumassage.com

This is not an AMP that you need to work your way into Nuru or worry that she gets fired. This is the real deal with real hot women. If you have a thin wallet, simply move on.

Crutches
01-13-21, 15:26
I've visited a few places and experienced some great shower table action, however I've always wanted to experience body to body shower or a hot tub. Any info on a mind blowing place even if it's a drive would be great.Not exactly close but can give you recommendations for Warsaw Poland or Nagoya Japan, LOL.

Nothing has compared to those two location so far for me.

Wild Walleye
01-28-21, 11:21
It takes building a relationship, and she has to be a little wild. There was a girl in a spa up East Hartford way several month ago who would give me complete naked nuru on the table shower, and again later in the room. They fired her, which was a damn shame, but a blessing for my wallet. At the same spa about 5 years ago, I had a terrific little spinner regular whom I'd seen twice a week for months on end. One day, with no prompting from me, she puts me on the shower table, smiles and peels off her clothes, soaps up and wow, my first ever nuru.

So build a rapport with a favorite, requesting long showers. It has to be a girl who enjoys her job and can get horny.

Good luck!

- Spazz -.Many years ago (18 ish? I was new to mongering. I think I had gone to VIP in Milford and only asked for a HE, been to the Electric Blue for some handshakes and such, but I don't think I had done full service with a pro. I was getting laid a couple times a week at home, but that isn't quite the same. So, I went to the AMP that was on Islandbrook in B'port. I was nervous. Went in and I think her name was "Yumi. " She was stunning, 20-something with an amazing bolt-on rack. I had learned a few of the tricks, here, like "Yes, I have been he before," always take the table shower and so forth. Well, she soaps me up, gets naked and crawls on top and blows my mind with this body-to-body massage. By the time she got my johnson between her tatas, I spraying like a geyser. I could not have been in the building for more than ten minutes. It was great. Sadly, that place closed shortly thereafter.

Wild Walleye
01-28-21, 11:31
I've visited a few places and experienced some great shower table action, however I've always wanted to experience body to body shower or a hot tub. Any info on a mind blowing place even if it's a drive would be great.I like lots of table shower fun. I am less of a fan of the hot tub because I don't like getting dishpan-penis.

MassageLuv
02-04-21, 15:18
Thanks for everyone who reached out to me about the nuru body slide action. I went to NYC and had a blast. I wanted to see if I could get some more help with a new flavor request. I want to see if I can find some Latinas or Brazilians. I've heard about some very great spots for trusted members. If anyone would be willing to share if be grateful.

Thanks.

CYorke
02-07-21, 09:53
Thanks for everyone who reached out to me about the nuru body slide action. I went to NYC and had a blast. I wanted to see if I could get some more help with a new flavor request. I want to see if I can find some Latinas or Brazilians. I've heard about some very great spots for trusted members. If anyone would be willing to share if be grateful.

Thanks.Check out stamford and danbury forums, there are decent brazilian spots in both. I've heard mention of one in norwalk too but I don't have any info there. Lmk if anyone has info on norwalk latinas or if its just a myth.

MarkusFromCt
05-16-21, 22:54
Haven't been to this place since pre corona. Went Friday and met Coco, blonde thin Korean girl very friendly. $70 for house and $130 for her, not much for the massage but left happy.

FirstTimer2020
05-17-21, 16:22
Haven't been to this place since pre corona. Went Friday and met Coco, blonde thin Korean girl very friendly. $70 for house and $130 for her, not much for the massage but left happy.Saw Coco couple of times. Massage is non existent and rooms are so dark and cold. Never paid more than $ and would like to keep it that way.

MassageLuv
05-19-21, 16:09
Went to jasmine last night and requested Coco. Great looking girl, perky, tight body, and very cute face.

She comes in and I'm undressed waiting on the table with a donation waiting on the little stand so she knows what I'm there for. She says hello and gives me a big hug. She then really surprised me by grabbing junior and giving him a kiss!!

I'm thinking to myself this is going to be great!! And sure enough it was.

I go to the shower and she scrubs me down and is exploring my body as I'm exploring hers with my hands. She rinses me off and starts to towel dry me. While drying me off she drops to her knees and starts BBBJ. She was a freaky girl and seemed to be really into everything.

We go to the room and she says I'll be back with some stuff.

I continue to dry off and she pops back in and strips. She then drops to her knees again and starts giving me a slow baby again. Her technique was good and she was really concentrated on me. I ask her to lay down and play with her kitty until she is soaking wet. She puts a cover on me and hops on top for rcg. I was honestly just holding on because she was riding me like a champ.

We change from rcg to cg to miss and she kept up with every move and she was loving it. I managed to keep from busting too quickly but I honestly only lasted like 10 minutes. She was tight clean and looked amazing.

Visit her while she is here.

Edward809
05-28-21, 17:14
Went to jasmine last night and requested Coco. Great looking girl, perky, tight body, and very cute face.

She comes in and I'm undressed waiting on the table with a donation waiting on the little stand so she knows what I'm there for. She says hello and gives me a big hug. She then really surprised me by grabbing junior and giving him a kiss!!

I'm thinking to myself this is going to be great!! And sure enough it was.

I go to the shower and she scrubs me down and is exploring my body as I'm exploring hers with my hands. She rinses me off and starts to towel dry me. While drying me off she drops to her knees and starts BBBJ. She was a freaky girl and seemed to be really into everything.

We go to the room and she says I'll be back with some stuff.

I continue to dry off and she pops back in and strips. She then drops to her knees again and starts giving me a slow baby again. Her technique was good and she was really concentrated on me. I ask her to lay down and play with her kitty until she is soaking wet. She puts a cover on me and hops on top for rcg. I was honestly just holding on because she was riding me like a champ.

We change from rcg to cg to miss and she kept up with every move and she was loving it. I managed to keep from busting too quickly but I honestly only lasted like 10 minutes. She was tight clean and looked amazing.

Visit her while she is here.Does coco has a Bush?

OfficeHo
05-29-21, 00:17
Haven't been to this place since pre corona. Went Friday and met Coco, blonde thin Korean girl very friendly. $70 for house and $130 for her, not much for the massage but left happy.Been to jasmine plenty of times. Never, and I mean never! Have I tipped more than 100. I have even gotten BBFS for that more than once. 130? Really? Cmon man.

KevinCostello
06-14-21, 15:06
Was in the area so dropped by. I haven't met mms here in 2 previous visits the girl met me and took care of me this time granny met me and thankfully wasn't provider. Was sweet, took house and a few minutes girl arrived- typical CT quality- meaning below par- she had a very nice rear and legs but through her stretchy dress tummy was pronounced. Reasonable face.

TS was quick, in room hot towel and quick back walk was good on flip asked what I wanted given the baby damage I took oral only and was reasonable in tip but mediocre in quality. At least I should grade on curve given tip is reasonable.

Ok, just ok- and only ok when compared to Connecticut.

Wild Walleye
07-05-21, 11:47
Check out stamford and danbury forums, there are decent brazilian spots in both. I've heard mention of one in norwalk too but I don't have any info there. Lmk if anyone has info on norwalk latinas or if its just a myth.Norwalk has a long history of LE action against providers and their patrons. I don't know what the LE climate is like in Norwalk these days, but I have steered clear of Norwalk for the past 10 years.

Mrondin
07-25-21, 14:48
Went to Jasmine on Wednesday on my way through town and drew Coco. Cute little spinner, very enthusiastic. Had a great time. I think it was 70/130, no haggle. I hate that, and that's what I pay where I am from. I parked on the street right across from the place. A little sketchy, but worked out. Is that where you guys park?

OfficeHo
07-26-21, 08:50
Went to Jasmine on Wednesday on my way through town and drew Coco. Cute little spinner, very enthusiastic. Had a great time. I think it was 70/130, no haggle. I hate that, and that's what I pay where I am from. I parked on the street right across from the place. A little sketchy, but worked out. Is that where you guys park?I have never paid more than 60/100 there. Not really anywhere else to park. But not really all that sketchy. Just normal for Bridgeport.

DarkNight1
07-30-21, 21:03
Went to Jasmine on Wednesday on my way through town and drew Coco. Cute little spinner, very enthusiastic. Had a great time. I think it was 70/130, no haggle. I hate that, and that's what I pay where I am from. I parked on the street right across from the place. A little sketchy, but worked out. Is that where you guys park?So I went to Jasmine today for the first time, I don't think the area is sketchy (it's a city) found parking easy and convenient. I asked for Coco based on the reviews on here, she's really cute maybe 5'0, perhaps in her 30's nice body and nice ass. Spinner for sure. I went for a hour. 7, she was friendly, had a really cheerful playful attitude. Off to the table shower, she dropped to her knees for a BBBJ while drying me off. Back to the room for a massage, it was pretty good, on flip she went BBBJ and asked what I wanted. I said FS she said 140, couldn't help but chuckle. I told her 100 she said okay discount for you, throws the cover on and jumps on top for cg, asked her to turn around for reverse cg to doggy, to me ending on top and blowing a load. She takes direction good, no complaining about it being too big, she's into it. Probably one of my best visits so far at AMP, she's earn a regular for sure. Her birthday is tomorrow she said she will be 28 LOL, and she'll be off for the next 10 days for vacation. Great experience I will be a repeat customer, can anyone recommend anyone else at Jasmine? PM is always open, thanks!

TJ985
08-01-21, 20:01
Stopped in Friday early afternoon. My usual provider lead me to room, grabbed my ass and said " I have new girl for you ".

She had mention last time, that new girls were coming. I was on table and cici came in. Nice, late 20's. DD bolt ons.

Medium length hair. Sha asked if I wanted medium or soft. I said soft for a change. Well, she drove me nuts. For the next hour, she lightly stroked everything. She knows how to get you going. She eventually had me turn over and went at it with both hands. I HIGHLY recommend her. $10 with tip. Because she was that good.

Juggy410
08-03-21, 13:42
Hello Gents,

I have mongered in Asia and EU quite a bit and would like to try out the local massage parlor scene.

Looking for slim Asian with small, natural tits that can give a legit massage then finish with a BBBJ.

Any suggestions?

Happy to tell stories of times in DE, BE, SGP, JP, etc.

DarkNight1
08-06-21, 12:51
Hello Gents,

I have mongered in Asia and EU quite a bit and would like to try out the local massage parlor scene.

Looking for slim Asian with small, natural tits that can give a legit massage then finish with a BBBJ.

Any suggestions?

Happy to tell stories of times in DE, BE, SGP, JP, etc.Plenty of info on the subs, from experience it's best to read and do research. Good luck.

ConcreteJungle
08-17-21, 09:53
Heads up, attempted to make an appt here, called from my burner, talked to mama, everything was set. 30 minutes later I get a call on my burner (didn't even know it could get incoming calls) and mama was calling me back, never had a mamasan call me back and was really thrown off by this. Be careful and maybe use *67 if you call them.

Willow52
08-17-21, 11:28
Curious. If not personal, can you say why she called back. If she didn't call to cancel you, how was it?

ConcreteJungle
08-18-21, 13:07
Curious. If not personal, can you say why she called back. If she didn't call to cancel you, how was it?Not sure what she called back for, didn't have time to head back over.

ChadZ1212
08-18-21, 19:39
It's not unusual for calls backs. Happens all the time. I wouldn't worry.

Heads up, attempted to make an appt here, called from my burner, talked to mama, everything was set. 30 minutes later I get a call on my burner (didn't even know it could get incoming calls) and mama was calling me back, never had a mamasan call me back and was really thrown off by this. Be careful and maybe use *67 if you call them.

JoeMiami
08-23-21, 12:05
I had heard so much about a Jasmine so I decided to stop in. Particularly I was looking to connect with the spinner everyone keeps talking about, unfortunately she wasn't working that day. Instead I got Sunny. She is extremely attractive and well proportioned, not thick and not thin. She wasn't down for the BBJ which was a disappointment at first. However she made up for that by having a full body convulsive orgasm that left her curled up and twitching on the table for about 4 min. Definitely going to visit her again.

MassageLuv
08-24-21, 15:21
I've seen coco in the past and wanted to see if I could see her again. I've been calling mamasan for the past few days and she said she'd be back Monday morning. I was very excited to see her again because of how good my last visit was. She once again did not disappoint!

To the house 70 her $20.

I had an amazing time and she takes everything like a champ and really likes to please.

I'm going to try that other girl that was just posted about Hopefully very soon.

My inbox is open for any further questions.

CharlieInCT
08-26-21, 09:13
If one only wanted a hand release, what kind of tip should that take? Or same question for a BBBJ?

Thanks.

Newbie58
08-26-21, 09:25
HJ: no more than 40 unless she's giving you more. If so, let your conscience be your guide.

BBBJ: wow, this varies by attitude, finish, sensuality, etc. I've varied from 80-120. I know that's a large range, but the high end was when I received much more than just BBBJ (maybe FS, cim, great edging with sensual eye contact, daty, rubbing asshole, etc.). Let your conscience (and wallet) be your guide.

If one only wanted a hand release, what kind of tip should that take? Or same question for a BBBJ?

Thanks.

ConcreteJungle
08-26-21, 15:32
Reports are true, coco is worth a visit at jasmin. I put off jasmine for years because a) the area b) reports of older women c) reports the place was less than clean, but everything everyone else wrote about coco is true. One of the cutest faces I've seen at an AMP and her face while she performs asian cowgirl (quite well) is something to behold.

Regarding the area, probably less sketchy during the day since the area is kind of dead, jasmine was way nicer on the inside than I expected. Would repeat with coco.

Has anyone seen both sunny and coco? Any comparisons between the two?

DarkNight1
08-28-21, 13:19
I've seen coco in the past and wanted to see if I could see her again. I've been calling mamasan for the past few days and she said she'd be back Monday morning. I was very excited to see her again because of how good my last visit was. She once again did not disappoint!

To the house 70 her $20.

I had an amazing time and she takes everything like a champ and really likes to please.

I'm going to try that other girl that was just posted about Hopefully very soon.

My inbox is open for any further questions.Why do you guys pay more than $? It's $ for full service there please don't jack up the price up.

AsianYumYum
08-28-21, 17:31
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Keep this shit off of review threads, you're just trying to enflame the thread.

Seriously knock it off or I'll look and see what account this is really from and merge it into whichever other account of yours I have previously banned.

A2

Smokey163
08-28-21, 17:32
Hey guys hope all is well.

I have read enough of the infamous coco so I decided to take a drive to see what the fuss is all about. First I must say the although the outside of jasmine massage is very bland and kind of sketchy the inside is very very nice!! Mamason is sweet leads me to the room while I wait for coco. She shows up in a blue dress. Nice looking woman nice body perky tits and beautiful smile. Off to the showers nice and though a little flirting and she does a quick bbj.

The massage was good. Above average compared to what I'm used to in Yonkers AMP.

She ask me to flip and ask what I want I say FS she immediately said 140. I politely decline and counter 80. We both agreed to 100 . (haggle guys haggle) LOL She can definitely ride a dick and seems to really get into it. She allowed me to cum all over her stomach and tits with a drop reaching her face LOL.

Cleaned me with hot towel and gave me a cold bottle of water as a parting gift. Overall great experience and will go again.

Just some advice guys please learn how to haggle. Especially in AMP. They know we not going there to for a massage or just a blow job. And we know that they need this money. Find a common ground and stick to it. I'm sure she would have taken 80 but I figure that extra 20 would make her work harder. She would have given me the bare minimum with 80.

Anyone else good at jasmines? Seems like the popularity would dwindle her service (just speaking from experience).

DarkNight1
08-28-21, 22:58

I have read enough of the infamous coco so I decided to take a drive to see what the fuss is all about. First I must say the although the outside of jasmine massage is very bland and kind of sketchy the inside is very very nice!! Mamason is sweet leads me to the room while I wait for coco. She shows up in a blue dress. Nice looking woman nice body perky tits and beautiful smile. Off to the showers nice and though a little flirting and she does a quick bbj.

The massage was good. Above average compared to what I'm used to in Yonkers AMP.

She ask me to flip and ask what I want I say FS she immediately said 140. I politely decline and counter 80. We both agreed to 100 . (haggle guys haggle) LOL She can definitely ride a dick and seems to really get into it. She allowed me to cum all over her stomach and tits with a drop reaching her face LOL.

Cleaned me with hot towel and gave me a cold bottle of water as a parting gift. Overall great experience and will go again.

Just some advice guys please learn how to haggle. Especially in AMP. They know we not going there to for a massage or just a blow job. And we know that they need this money. Find a common ground and stick to it. I'm sure she would have taken 80 but I figure that extra 20 would make her work harder. She would have given me the bare minimum with 80.

Anyone else good at jasmines? Seems like the popularity would dwindle her service (just speaking from experience).Great Advice on the haggling and pricing.

MassageLuv
08-29-21, 11:26
Why do you guys pay more than $? It's $ for full service there please don't jack up the price up.I pay 120 because she is fun and she starts her services in the shower with a BBBJ and also really teases. Could I get her to come down to $100? Yes obviously but I'm doing it for a great experience all around.

I'm glad you had fun with her. She is a great girl and I hope she stays around for a while.

AsianYumYum
08-29-21, 13:32
More mongers should do this. This is the right price all along, not that jacked up upsell crap they're selling.

If more mongers did this, we'd get more bang for our buck and repeated visits.

Thank you and keep posting these good reviews so more mongers can follow in this practice. It will benefit all of us.

DonnnyBravo
08-31-21, 11:32
So I set up an appt for coco. I didn't realize that I would get a call right before my appt time from a different number to confirm. Since I was driving, I didn't answer. I hadn't expected a call anyway.

Well I showed up and missed out on Mimi. Mamasan told me she tried calling (maybe 2 min before I arrived). Someone came in and asked for her and got the appt since I didn't answer and confirm.

She hooked me up with Mimi. She is a bit older than Coco. Maybe 10 yrs. Body is pretty solid, no wrinkles, nicely shaved, and solid up top. I had to wait for the table shower. I have never met Mimi before but she got pretty aggressive while I waited and even before anything beyond the room fee. Almost got a full BBBJ while just waiting.

Anyhow, typical shower. She went straight to asking what I wanted while she tugged and showed off her assets. Haggled low and came out ok. Nice pov BBBJ while I watched. Everything was on the table. She was enjoyable as the alternative to Coco, but she is no Coco. No idea how the rub would be as she never got to that point.

I don't know if there are any other girls work there, but I know Coco will be off this Wednesday and Thursday.

DonnnyBravo
09-10-21, 12:07
So I set up an appt for coco. I didn't realize that I would get a call right before my appt time from a different number to confirm. Since I was driving, I didn't answer. I hadn't expected a call anyway.

Well I showed up and missed out on Mimi. Mamasan told me she tried calling (maybe 2 min before I arrived). Someone came in and asked for her and got the appt since I didn't answer and confirm.

She hooked me up with Mimi. She is a bit older than Coco. Maybe 10 yrs. Body is pretty solid, no wrinkles, nicely shaved, and solid up top. I had to wait for the table shower. I have never met Mimi before but she got pretty aggressive while I waited and even before anything beyond the room fee. Almost got a full BBBJ while just waiting.

Anyhow, typical shower. She went straight to asking what I wanted while she tugged and showed off her assets. Haggled low and came out ok. Nice pov BBBJ while I watched. Everything was on the table. She was enjoyable as the alternative to Coco, but she is no Coco. No idea how the rub would be as she never got to that point.

I don't know if there are any other girls work there, but I know Coco will be off this Wednesday and Thursday.I tried to reserve Coco, but ended up with Mimi again. Since she's pretty sexually aggressive, I thought that I would how far she would go. Turns out that she would do BBFS. Wouldn't go any lower than 200 CIP. BBFS was 100 but would go down to 80. That's in addition to the house and reg FS tip. YMMV.

OfficeHo
09-10-21, 19:33
I tried to reserve Coco, but ended up with Mimi again. Since she's pretty sexually aggressive, I thought that I would how far she would go. Turns out that she would do BBFS. Wouldn't go any lower than 200 CIP. BBFS was 100 but would go down to 80. That's in addition to the house and reg FS tip. YMMV.Hey man. It's all cool and everything about posting very useful information such as this. Sharing is what this site is all about. But sometimes posting the actual name of a BBFS girl can backfire. Because, usually several meatheads will ask for it specifically from the mamasan and get the girl in trouble. Or the girl will get pissed that it is posted. And sometimes it will come to an end. Not saying not to share the info. But sometimes it's best to just say BBFS can be had at this place. Pm for more info. You don't have to answer everyone. Just others that you think would do the same or post useful info. Otherwise a bunch of trolls will go there and say the wrong thing and ruin it for you. Enjoy O.

JackTaggart
09-13-21, 01:21
First time at Jasmine. Read back into the posts here and figured it was a no brainer to make an appointment for Coco. She was not working last weekend, so I tried calling today and she was free.

I went early afternoon and the area / street / parking was just fine. Its only sketchy if you are expecting new construction everywhere. At night, if it was my first time, I will admit I might second guess out of ignorance. But that is what this forum is for. As for the building itself, it is nondescript, but that is a positive for me. It it not on a major road with lots of attention being brought to it, so works!

Anyways, I will not repeat the stuff that has been said over and over about Coco. She is a super sweet woman and service is great. TS was average, but I am still new, so not a lot to compare to. Massage was awesome. Again, I don't have a ton to compare to, but she was very attentive and I felt very relaxed. The attention to detail with my back was very much appreciated. Zero rush at all, and after the main event, I got a nice massage too. I sorta expected to leave and she kept me there to take care of me. Got about 55 minutes. Pretty much GFE, and I think that I was what was preventing the full GFE due to my inexperience. I will explore that when I go again.

The place was very clean unless you are expecting a Hilton. I didn't get that gross feeling when barefoot.

Giants77
09-16-21, 20:01
Usually what time are they open until on a weekday?

BbcMonger
09-18-21, 12:59
Who's worth seeing at Jasmin right now I'm planning my first trip this week looking for BBJ or BBFS I want too know who too ask for so I look I've got experience being there before.

JackTaggart
09-18-21, 14:09
It had been a really long week so I decided to try and see Coco again. Sadly she is on vacation for a week, but Miami was free. Went early afternoon and parked on the side street. Easy entrance and temp check and I was brought straight to the room.

Mini came in. I wasn't 100% sure what to expect at first, but honestly I wanted to try the mini here and Branford so I could report back the best. Anyways, I digress. I was happy. Mid 40's, pretty thin but with curves. She gave me a kiss and settled the house.

Onto TS. She asked what I thought was if I wanted her to shower with me. Sounded good to me, so said yes. I say yes to pretty much most things, even if I don't really understand them. Haven't been burned yet. So the TS was nice. Basically no back massage though, which I like.

We got back into the room. I already had the tip out to avoid confusion and that made it easy. She asked if I wanted everything. I of course said yes, since I didn't know everything.

No massage and straight to covered everything. Which I was a little confused about based on other posts. At any rate, I've got a particular thing that gets me off and she was quick to oblige, so I was good. She then went to shower, and I wasn't sure if that was it. I hung around and she came back and asked if I wanted a massage.

I said sure! It was pretty good, although she used her feet everywhere on me, including my hands. That's a big turn off for me, but I guess better it happened after. I went with it because damage was already done.

Over all a good experience, and I relaxed which was the goal. But I really prefer the massage first with teasing leading up to more. I'll reserve more judgment after sampling the other Mimi.

LateNight2217
09-24-21, 20:16
So a few weeks ago I stopped by this spa in Bridgeport I live in the area and always wanted to try it but was honest scared of the fact of someone seeing my car but this night I said fuck it. I've been reading the reviews on here for a while so I kinda know what to expect. It was around maybe 12 am when I went in I didn't call ahead of time so I was paired up with some random girl. Get to the room a girl comes in she says get undressed and asks for the house money I give it to her and start undressing she leaves and I wait there until she comes back and says okay shower time. We get to the shower tbh it wasn't much to talk about no playing with the little guy or nothing she just cleaned me lmao. So we get back to the room and she asks what I want I say BBFS she says no your crazy I don't do that condom after a little back in forth she says okay I'll do it. I give her the tip and she says lay down I'll be back she comes back and I'm thinking I'm get a message but nope she starts giving me a BJ with barley any effort as soon as I'm hard she says okay fuck me now. I do and honestly she took it pretty good only started to complain after a while saying your times up your taking to long I finish shorty after. She gets dressed leaves comes back with hot towels and says to me while I'm getting dressed don't tell no one I let you fuck with no condom I said okay deal and then she walked me out. All and all I would see her again but I would try and get her down on the price.

Last night tho after I got out of work I stopped by again because earlier in the day I went to the Non AMP up in Hartford which didn't offer FS and I wanted some nice tight pussy so I call up Jasmine and say is Coco available they said yes I said okay I'll be there in about 15 minutes. I get there ring the bell they answer the door, I say I just called for coco she said okay coco will be right with you follow me and took me to a room. Coco comes in a nice looking Korean spinner type I guess you can say. She asks how long I say hour asked for the house money I give it to her she left. When she returned she aid okay get undressed time to shower I get undressed and she takes me the shower table much better shower than the first girl light teasing when she was drying me off she nearly started sucking my up. Got down with it and back to the room we went she asked what you want I said everything message and then pussy and BJ no condom she said no you crazy I don't do that and unlike the first girl she really didn't budge we agree on a number and to BBBJ and cfs. She takes the tip money and says lay down face down I give you nice message first. I'm thinking it be a quick one based on the fact the first time I went the girl didn't even message me at all besides my penis lmao. She started off with my legs worked her way up to my back. Then she stands on the table and started to tiptoe on my body from I honestly thought at first WTF is she doing but it honestly started to feel amazing she would go up and down and light step hard in certain spots and it honestly made me feel so loose and relaxed after. She says flip over she starts playing with my little guy and then I tried to rub her clit but she kept pulling away. What I noticed from the two times is they don't like there pussy played with they just want you to but fast af and get you out ASAP but back to this amazing dream with coco she eventually relaxed and let me roam fully. I said you suck me and I lick your pussy she was hesitant at first but got on top and said be gentle I started to eat her out slowly and then eating it more quickly licking her asshole and tonguing her pussy she definitely enjoyed it because she was going in on my little guy when I had her in that position after a while she says you ready I said ok. She got up and grabs the cover and I said sit down she sat down and it felt amazing feeling her tight warm pussy even through the rubber. She bounced up and down for a while then said she was tired I said okay doggy she arched her ass up and I start aggressively pounding her and she surprisingly she took it very well. After some time she falls and says I'm tired your to big, I said okay suck I take off the cover and she starts sucking I thought she would swallow but I was a mixture of a BJ and hand job until I finished. Coco was definitely a nice relaxing experience and I would def repeat I'm trying to sample more girls tho and see the difference between them.

Chrome Dome
10-02-21, 05:16
So got tired of the older, flabby girls at SN decided to try Jasmin since I was in the area. Stopped in during the day, don't want to be in the area after dark. Walked in and got Coco. Nice looking lady, the table shower was ok, not a lot of play. Massage ok, she does like to walk on back but is small enough to do it. On to main event which was good. Will repeat when in area. Was in and out in 50 minutes.

AsianYumYum
10-08-21, 14:36
Sounds like this is a practice for a rush job by them.

Something has to change, we can't be forking all this money over and they dictate how we get out pleasure. What the fuck does that mean she's tired, you forked over, what probably paid 20-40 extra to get a lousy BBBJ, when that should've been in the current standard price. And all this for a lousy half an hour she can't even perform. We are being played here fellas, something has to change. We are not getting out full money's worth anymore. These girls are short timing us and this is foul, in so many ways.

I had one like that once, she was doing reverse cowgirl, jumping up and down like she got fire ants biting her ass then after freakin a lousy minute or two jumping, she moans about being tired, come on hurry up, and I had a good 30 minutes left. I said nah ah, not so fast, I'm going to get my moneys worth, I pay for hour, I need full hour. Pounded that hoe into submission then called mamasan the next day and filed a complaint and told them girl no good, she don't want to do full hour, don't give me her next time. I went back and mamasan remembers me and says no worry you won't get that girl I got new girl for you.

Don't know if she got in trouble, could give a shit. You get cheated, make it know, yeah it feels good to unload and you might forgive and forget but it goes a long way to getting good service or continue to get shitted on. These girls get lazy after they take they money. Psychologically, they would perform different if we paid after. Time to demand better overall service, this short timing shit is becoming rampant and needs to stop. Don't let the little guy fully take over and speak up.

So a few weeks ago I stopped by this spa in Bridgeport I live in the area and always wanted to try it but was honest scared of the fact of someone seeing my car but this night I said fuck it. I've been reading the reviews on here for a while so I kinda know what to expect. It was around maybe 12 am when I went in I didn't call ahead of time so I was paired up with some random girl. Get to the room a girl comes in she says get undressed and asks for the house money I give it to her and start undressing she leaves and I wait there until she comes back and says okay shower time. We get to the shower tbh it wasn't much to talk about no playing with the little guy or nothing she just cleaned me lmao. So we get back to the room and she asks what I want I say BBFS she says no your crazy I don't do that condom after a little back in forth she says okay I'll do it. I give her the tip and she says lay down I'll be back she comes back and I'm thinking I'm get a message but nope she starts giving me a BJ with barley any effort as soon as I'm hard she says okay fuck me now. I do and honestly she took it pretty good only started to complain after a while saying your times up your taking to long I finish shorty after. She gets dressed leaves comes back with hot towels and says to me while I'm getting dressed don't tell no one I let you fuck with no condom I said okay deal and then she walked me out. All and all I would see her again but I would try and get her down on the price..

Giants77
10-08-21, 17:43

Something has to change, we can't be forking all this money over and they dictate how we get out pleasure. What the fuck does that mean she's tired, you forked over, what probably paid 20-40 extra to get a lousy BBBJ, when that should've been in the current standard price. And all this for a lousy half an hour she can't even perform. We are being played here fellas, something has to change. We are not getting out full money's worth anymore. These girls are short timing us and this is foul, in so many ways.

I had one like that once, she was doing reverse cowgirl, jumping up and down like she got fire ants biting her ass then after freakin a lousy minute or two jumping, she moans about being tired, come on hurry up, and I had a good 30 minutes left. I said nah ah, not so fast, I'm going to get my moneys worth, I pay for hour, I need full hour. Pounded that hoe into submission then called mamasan the next day and filed a complaint and told them girl no good, she don't want to do full hour, don't give me her next time. I went back and mamasan remembers me and says no worry you won't get that girl I got new girl for you.

Don't know if she got in trouble, could give a shit. You get cheated, make it know, yeah it feels good to unload and you might forgive and forget but it goes a long way to getting good service or continue to get shitted on. These girls get lazy after they take they money. Psychologically, they would perform different if we paid after. Time to demand better overall service, this short timing shit is becoming rampant and needs to stop. Don't let the little guy fully take over and speak up.I totally agree. If she starts rushing or complaining call mamasan and demand different girl or money back. Maybe it was a busy time for them that's why the rush but last time I visited Lucy came in and I asked for Coco. She said she's with another client but that she would tell her to come. I told her no, because didn't want the other fellow pissed off for Coco leaving and Lucy coming to take over but she insisted. At the end Coco did come and was very pleasant and to be honest, she wanted me to stay longer than the hour with no upcharge but I had to run. I had gone on a weekday late night. So either they were busy or she just didn't click with you for what ever the reason may be. But if bad service or rush is happening let MMS know for sure.

OfficeHo
10-09-21, 17:04

Don't know if she got in trouble, could give a shit. You get cheated, make it know, yeah it feels good to unload and you might forgive and forget but it goes a long way to getting good service or continue to get shitted on. These girls get lazy after they take they money. Psychologically, they would perform different if we paid after. Time to demand better overall service, this short timing shit is becoming rampant and needs to stop. Don't let the little guy fully take over and speak up.Wow! I have not seen that glorious title before.

AsianYumYum
10-09-21, 20:13
So either they were busy or she just didn't click with you for what ever the reason may be. But if bad service or rush is happening let MMS know for sure.My money, that hefty 140 I paid for says she needs to "click" with me regardless and not rush the job. She was happy to take my cash as requested so there shouldn't be any rush service whatsoever. I am PAYING for that time. This is not just me, read up on several boards, this becoming rampant. This notion that they are busy and should use this as an excuse to rush is another unacceptable behavior. Have us wait or tell us over the phone. You can't even get a word off to say anything when they just keep sayin, "YOU COME NOW, OKAY. YOU COME ON. " and then this is the lousy service that we get.

It's time mongers stop putting up with the bullshit, we are paying customers, can't be treating people like shit because they wouldn't like it at all if we're shorten them money would they? Enough is enough with the bad service of short timing and upsell.

Ctgx97
10-12-21, 11:18
I read good reviews about Coco and decided to see her. I visited past weekend. She is really good looking girl. During table shower I wasn't impressed at all. I wanted BJ right after table shower but she refused. In the room she asked what I wanted and I said everything. I wanted 2 pops and she said 200 I said it's too much and was trying to negotiate but she didn't go less than 200 for 2 times. I figured 200 + 70 is way too much. I agreed for 1 pop which is still too much for 1 pop. It didn't take me long to finish. After that I asked for massage but it was terrible, she doesn't have any massage skills. Overall it was a waste of time in my opinion. Much better options are around. I will not repeat.

AsianYumYum
10-12-21, 16:35
Let's all boycott that WG Coco going forward. Fuck her and her jacked up prices with nothing to show for it.

Enough is enough you mongers need to make a stand. We have money, we are paying customers, we should have a say on what we're paying for. Everywhere you read reviews now it is the same thing. Something has to be done and it starts with us.

140 is already overrated. Time for change. We can make change.

Enough is enough with the bad service. Start boycotting, either Coco or Jasmine all together and you see how quick they make changes.

This mistreatment bad service, upsell shorting, no extended menu when they ask more, it needs to stop.

I read good reviews about Coco and decided to see her. I visited past weekend. She is really good looking girl. During table shower I wasn't impressed at all. I wanted BJ right after table shower but she refused. In the room she asked what I wanted and I said everything. I wanted 2 pops and she said 200 I said it's too much and was trying to negotiate but she didn't go less than 200 for 2 times. I figured 200 + 70 is way too much. I agreed for 1 pop which is still too much for 1 pop. It didn't take me long to finish. After that I asked for massage but it was terrible, she doesn't have any massage skills. Overall it was a waste of time in my opinion. Much better options are around. I will not repeat.

Newbie58
10-12-21, 21:32
So I suggest you find a place where you get what you want which in effect, does exactly what you suggest. They're out there and several have been reviewed with perhaps a bit too much detail. I don't see the point of posting something that appears to get mongers riled up. If you don't like the chicken at KFC, go to Popeyes.

I don't know how you guys treat these gals, but if it's like property instead of a person, that might be your answer. Kindness and respect go a long way, particularly in the Asian culture. Consider bringing a small gift or start with a warm hug. Just a thought.

--Newb.

Let's all boycott that WG Coco going forward. Fuck her and her jacked up prices with nothing to show for it.

Enough is enough you mongers need to make a stand. We have money, we are paying customers, we should have a say on what we're paying for. Everywhere you read reviews now it is the same thing. Something has to be done and it starts with us.

140 is already overrated. Time for change. We can make change.

Enough is enough with the bad service. Start boycotting, either Coco or Jasmine all together and you see how quick they make changes.

This mistreatment bad service, upsell shorting, no extended menu when they ask more, it needs to stop.

Smokey163
10-13-21, 05:45
I couldn't agree more Newbie58. It's all part of the game. I'm also a big stroll hunter. And I have received free extras just because of my approach. A simple hi, how's you're day has allowed me to get multiple pops, give facials, receive bbjs etc. At the end of the day it's all about the vibe and how things play out. Always respect to be respected.

However, I do believe that bad service should be addressed and a little boycott would do the trick to correct them. I never had a bad experience at jasmine, but I did have one incident at the Yonkers AMP and they have definitely made up for it. LOL.

So I suggest you find a place where you get what you want which in effect, does exactly what you suggest. They're out there and several have been reviewed with perhaps a bit too much detail. I don't see the point of posting something that appears to get mongers riled up. If you don't like the chicken at KFC, go to Popeyes.

I don't know how you guys treat these gals, but if it's like property instead of a person, that might be your answer. Kindness and respect go a long way, particularly in the Asian culture. Consider bringing a small gift or start with a warm hug. Just a thought.

--Newb.

RKFan58
10-13-21, 08:17
The CT AMPs have been around since the mid 80's. The cost was $100 for full service and the one hour door fee of $60, total cost $160. With 90% of these fine establishments now dust in the wind, we are left with few and those are geographically distanced. For AMP sex workers to be asking for a price that is still pennies on the dollar lower than the current escort rate and higher than the cost 30 years ago is well within their right. It's the consumer that has to decide if it's worth the cost. So out of respect to the ladies, I try not to negotiate and will opt for a different service should I feel the cost is not worth the service.

Chrome Dome
10-26-21, 13:31
Has anyone tried? They claim to do table shower, so hopeful Jasmin was ok but not a fan of the area. This one seems to be in a strip mall. If I decide to try will report.

https://bridgeport.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/222-post-rd-fairfield-ct-06824/12870881.html