PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Mtnman2000
11-02-10, 01:16
Joke. Practically an insult to normal intelligence to consider going back.

AMP100
08-16-11, 19:44
Any comments or reviews about Perfect Sensations or Boulder Sensations?

Jaxxxon82
08-30-11, 16:00
Visited Tokyo Spa on North, been there several times before. It's the only spa in town offering full service $$ plus entry. Good ts, massage was a joke paid for an hour got 10 minutes, extras just ok, YMMV.

Jax

Jaxxxon82
08-30-11, 16:03
Paid for an hour received an hour, no ts here but that's ok. Good massage, good extras, DATY and HJ to finish for $. YMMV

TexasNative
06-03-12, 17:20
Are these still in business? If so, what street is Oriental located on and is Tokyo still on North [St. ]?

Visited Tokyo Spa on North, been there several times before. It's the only spa in town offering full service $$ plus entry. Good ts, massage was a joke paid for an hour got 10 minutes, extras just ok, YMMV.

Jax
Paid for an hour received an hour, no ts here but that's ok. Good massage, good extras, DATY and HJ to finish for $. YMMV

Priority
03-09-14, 05:19
Drove by the place and it looked shitty so I went in. Not sure why but I paid for an hour ($60.00), was led to the room, where I removed my closes. In a room, naked, in Grand Junction, in March, I am shivering. Fuck its cold. The massage sucked, for not only was it not a good massage, there was not a hand job that came along with it. Mind you, I fucked up as most of the massage was conducted with the lady at the head of the table and I should have just reached around and grabbed her ass. Later on as she brushed my asshole a few times I thought things might move in the proper direction but then time was called and I left with a boner. The lady was probably late 40's, mid 40's or around there and not disgusting looking.

Priority
03-09-14, 05:33
I'm driving down the road (I-25) and wish to unload and I arrive in the lovely city of Pueblo. After a quick google search I end up at the above mentioned address. From the nighborhood, and the shop, and the doorbell I know that I am going to get what I came for. I rind the bell and the door is answered by an elderly Korean lady with huge tits. I am led to a room where I strip and wait. The room is cold. An elderly Korean lady with no tits comes in. In most instances in my life I would feel a deep sense of shame for having a raging hard on at this specific moment, but I do, and I don't. I just don't with to repeat the events that took place in Grand Junction where I was not aggressive enough in my signaling for more complete service. I am led to the table shower where I expose my raging hard on to the flat chested old Korean lady. She's seen it all before, and probably on a daily basis for the last 40 years. The table shower is OK and she asks if I want to be released here or in the room. In the room, I speaketh. In the room: there is no massage. I hop on the table lay on my back and she strokes my erection until it releases my seed upon her hand. She gets a towel and cleans me up, I give her $40 and leave. I feel dirty for what I have done and shamefully return to the freeway and make my exit from both city and state.

PipeFitter1956
02-21-15, 20:46
Any luck finding a good massage with HE in or around Frisco, Dillon, Breckenridge, Copper or Vail areas.

JpopBB
03-29-15, 06:41
Found myself in Basalt last week, and noticed an AMP on the main drag. After some drinking, I popped in around 930. Was met by an older mamasan, who took my 35 (advertised price for hh massage) and led me into the back. Met a younger, cute asian in the room. Got undressed and she gave a passable massage, then flipped me over and grabbed on. She asked for another 50, but I told her that 20 was all I had left (not my first rodeo), and she took it, lubed up, and delivered a serviceable HJ. Definitely got the impression that more would be available, too. Overall a worthwhile stop.

PipeFitter1956
04-07-15, 12:01
Found myself in Basalt last week, and noticed an AMP on the main drag. After some drinking, I popped in around 930. Was met by an older mamasan, who took my 35 (advertised price for hh massage) and led me into the back. Met a younger, cute asian in the room. Got undressed and she gave a passable massage, then flipped me over and grabbed on. She asked for another 50, but I told her that 20 was all I had left (not my first rodeo), and she took it, lubed up, and delivered a serviceable HJ. Definitely got the impression that more would be available, too. Overall a worthwhile stop.Thanks for the info will keep it in mind, Basalt is 2 hr drive from Copper where I stay. Denver would be closer. Really would like to find someone around Frisco. Thanks again PF1956.

DemAmpCamp
07-16-15, 20:04
Found myself in Basalt last week, and noticed an AMP on the main drag. After some drinking, I popped in around 930. Was met by an older mamasan, who took my 35 (advertised price for hh massage) and led me into the back. Met a younger, cute asian in the room. Got undressed and she gave a passable massage, then flipped me over and grabbed on. She asked for another 50, but I told her that 20 was all I had left (not my first rodeo), and she took it, lubed up, and delivered a serviceable HJ. Definitely got the impression that more would be available, too. Overall a worthwhile stop.Not from this area, but was nearby for work. Stopped into this joint around 6 pm. There were 2 older ladies, one laying on a massage table in the main lobby area. She got up and brought me into the front room. This is a place with walls that don't go all the way up but there are curtains / blinds at the upper section. Went for an hour. Really bad massage, although roaming was free and she didn't seem to mind, I couldn't get worked up. She did keep looking down towards Jr during the flip, but she wasn't doing it for me, so the hour expired and I paid and left.

As stated above, HE is most likely a go here, can't say about any other extras. Recommend to ask who is working first.

Gbear
06-03-18, 18:31
Going to be up that way shortly. Wondering what's the best options or should I just drive into Denver? Thanks.

Collio2
02-05-19, 14:23
Located on 2188 W Evans Ave Englewood, Colorado 80110.

They have full menu, but cash only.

Opens from 10 to 10.

MikeHuntsBig
06-29-19, 23:18
Are there any good spots to check out in Aurora? I normally dabble when I'm on a business trip, but the wife is out of town. Thanks in advance. MH.

RckyMtn
08-24-19, 09:39
Are there any AMP or providers in Summit County? Looking for a little 'help' while I'm at an upcoming conference.

Thanks!

Member #6102
08-29-19, 00:16
Had the great pleasure of visiting your lovely state recently (San Juan mountains awesome! Was pleased to discover an AMP with real HE in Montrose. 894 and Townsend (corner of and 9th Ave & Townsend) if you're having trouble finding it, look for the giant sign in the parking lot that says "Asian Massage".

Only one woman Apple working there when I went, and I strongly suspect that she is the only one. Older woman, but trim body, pleasant low-key personality and brisk efficient service. Nothing really special and no more than traditional HE, but on the other hand, everything was fine or better, so overall it was an enjoyable no-hassle experience. Especially since it seems to be the only option until what, Grand Junction? Could be a heck of a lot worse. If I recall the damage was $60 house and $50 tip, but my memory could be off, it was a couple weeks ago.

Noobie92
10-06-23, 23:55
Hey guys! Just noticed a bunch of AMPs when searching Google maps that aren't listed on Rubmaps. Looks like there is a plethora of them in Grand Junction. Are they all legit or what? Or are you guys just quiet? Haha. I am rolling through there for the first time next week and might try to scope out one or two new ones. Any advice? Thanks.

RedVines1
10-07-23, 17:55
Hey guys! Just noticed a bunch of AMPs when searching Google maps that aren't listed on Rubmaps. Looks like there is a plethora of them in Grand Junction. Are they all legit or what? Or are you guys just quiet? Haha. I am rolling through there for the first time next week and might try to scope out one or two new ones. Any advice? Thanks.Haven't had the chance to try any since most were closed a few years ago. If you stop please report back!

RckyMtn
11-05-23, 09:55
A new place in SoColo? I stopped in the big grocery near a strip mall in the center of Canon City to stock up for hunting camp like I do every year and noticed a new neighbor. It's in the strip mall just west of the grocery. I was well before opening hours, so no chance for a visit, plus I had other pursuits in mind up in the mountains. Thought I'd put it on the radar. If I get back through that area it could be worth a try. It is already out on all the normal sites.

BenDriftin
11-05-23, 17:49
A new place in SoColo? I stopped in the big grocery near a strip mall in the center of Canon City to stock up for hunting camp like I do every year and noticed a new neighbor. It's in the strip mall just west of the grocery. I was well before opening hours, so no chance for a visit, plus I had other pursuits in mind up in the mountains. Thought I'd put it on the radar. If I get back through that area it could be worth a try. It is already out on all the normal sites.Saw there ads pop up a while ago about the same time lunar spa on McCulloch Blvd stopped posting. Wondering if it is just a rebrand in a new location. I went to Lunar in Pueblo and the gal was FUGLY! Got a massage only, the whole time she was diffinately letting me know extras were available, at one point she flipped her dress up over my hand and rubbed her crotch up against it. Be interesting to know if it is the same place or if they have some decent looking girls.

Taytay8311
11-09-23, 10:50
Just moved to the Valley. Are there any AMPs with extras?

BenDriftin
11-20-23, 09:08
Just moved to the Valley. Are there any AMPs with extras?Not right now that I know of. The one that used to be in Alamosa may be coming back but who knows for sure.

OldGuy56
12-18-23, 19:35
Saw there ads pop up a while ago about the same time lunar spa on McCulloch Blvd stopped posting. Wondering if it is just a rebrand in a new location. I went to Lunar in Pueblo and the gal was FUGLY! Got a massage only, the whole time she was definitely letting me know extras were available, at one point she flipped her dress up over my hand and rubbed her crotch up against it. Be interesting to know if it is the same place or if they have some decent looking girls.Went and checked it out yesterday. A bit disappointing. Very small rooms with walls that don't reach the ceiling and curtains instead of doors. A couple young boys, providers kids I assume hanging out in the lobby, hallway. You could hear everyone in the building talking including a lady getting a massage in the room next to me. On the plus side my lady gave an above an above average real massage, wasn't bad looking but older, 50+ at least. Guessing a legit shop, no extras offered and with the room situation not sure if I would partake anyway.