PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Cjhunter
09-26-10, 17:40
Never been, but I've researched the Lot Lizard and it seems to be very prolific in the area of Ontario, California at the TA West Truck Stop. There are youtube videos showing just how many girls frequent this stop.

The Godsend
12-20-10, 00:46
It's actually one of my favorite truck stops in the country. The police are pretty shitty there, but they don't come through but every few hours.

Magikal Massag
04-30-11, 02:13
At the TA west the lot lizards can be prolific. But if you get caught the TA will report you to your company if you have one. They will also call LE and then ask you to leave the premises. As you depart your logbook will be checked and a level 1 inspection might occur. You will also find the girls at Cherry street truck stop.

Robster87
12-29-11, 06:02
Tonight there was a couple of girls working the lot at the Pilot Travel Center. * To me, at least, this may be a rare occurrence. This is the first time I have seen girls working here. *This Pilot is my preferred stop into and out of LA. *I cannot tell you about their services or rates because it was almost 2 am and I was getting ready to lay down for the night. They were kinda cute for lot lizards, maybe on the next trip. * *