PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Member1115
04-13-10, 00:08
Anyone know where in the SoCal area there is a Gothic Strip Club?

I know in San Frisco there is a club in which its all about chicks dancing to metal, goth, punk, etc. Not to mention the attire that goes with the whole scene.

Any feedback much, much appreciated.

The Explorer
05-10-10, 22:35
Has anybody heard about this strip club in Ontario? I will be in the area in 2 weeks and just wondering if anyone had experience with this place. This is on Holt Blvd in Ontario CA.

Dctex99
05-11-10, 13:41
Has anybody heard about this strip club in Ontario? I will be in the area in 2 weeks and just wondering if anyone had experience with this place. This is on Holt Blvd in Ontario CA.
I have been there alot; no VIP, but some tit action behind the curtain for a couch dance; otherwise a wide variety of ages and sizes there; I have always enjoyed it,,:D

The Explorer
05-12-10, 21:38
I have been there alot; no VIP, but some tit action behind the curtain for a couch dance; otherwise a wide variety of ages and sizes there; I have always enjoyed it,,:DOkay, I will definitely visit this place and will post some updates.

The Explorer
05-25-10, 22:22
Okay, I will definitely visit this place and will post some updates.Stopped by Villa Theater and paid $13 entrance fee. There was only one customer that evening (Tuesday) and no talent at all. Girls are all 4 and below. Asked for refund, luckly they gave me back the entrance fee.

Hookworm
06-07-10, 16:50
Villa Theater has NEVER had any action and has ALWAYS had old skanks in it since I first went there in the '80's. Look elsewhere. Sure to find something better on Holt in Pomona.