PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

B Bardill
10-31-10, 02:19
Ok, like it says, about time for a new report. Finally I find a different girl hanging out here in Palmdale. Hooked up with Yolanda a few weeks ago finally, but met a new one tonight. I was cruising around between Palmdale and Lancaster last night checking out the scene in both areas and it was like really dead. Happened to cruise over to the east side of Palmdale, low and behold I spot a chicky coming out of the convienence store at Sierra and PB. She stops at the payphone in the shadows and hangs out, so I cruised around the block to check her out. I wasn't sure if she was working or not because it appeared she was on the phone. So tonight I go and look again around 7-8 Pm, no luck.

Did some work around the house and figured I'd take one more look around. The cops have been cruising a lot so I don't like to cruise around a lot in the same car so switch between the truck and car. Lucky me, I saw the same chick at the payphone, so pulled into the store and got a coke and to check out if she was watching or not. She was, so as I pulled out I dropped the window and she asked if she could get a ride. Didn't even make it to the signal half a block away and she was doing the cop check. So since my other is out of the country right now we headed back to the house and first it was $.30 for head but the more I saw her the cuter she looked, except when she smiled she could use some dental work. Oh well, not like I was going to make out with her. She does have a cute face and auburn hair, I'd say 36D, 30,37, about 5'7". So FS was $.40, of course how could I say no to that. She does a nice BBBJ prior then on comes the cover and she climbs on top and rides like a champ while I get to suck those pink nips on the big naturals. Hanging a little, but what do you expect for real ones. She's early thirties and name is Paula. I've only seen her around late at night. But I'm glad I stopped. She likes to drink and prefers rum or whisky and coke and does smoke, just a heads up.

Livinitup
10-31-10, 23:47
Congrat's B Bardill.

After 11 years you pops this forums cherry by posting the first post here!

B Bardill
11-02-10, 00:24
Congrat's B Bardill.

After 11 years you pops this forums cherry by posting the first post here! Well, someone had to toftt. I've only found 2 up here that were worth mentioning.

MrWang
11-10-10, 06:58
I always cruise palmdale lancaster, my fav route is sierra highway, ave m all the way down to I, then I turn left on I and cruse that street a bit, I have not seen many good looking girls though, and I only cruise during the day time, to many LE to cruise at night, they will pull you over if they see your car more than once. Where are all the good looking SW in the palmdale area? Also I go down palmdale blvd but there is alot of slow moving traffic, and mostly BSW, is there any other routes you guys like to use? This is my first post.

Panderus
11-29-10, 22:03
Was up in the Antelope Valley for work and once finished drove the Sierra Highway stroll at about 3 pm Despite the chill in the air there were two women out between Avenues J and K. One was an HSW, late teens / early 20s, looked very cute, got the smile as a I slowed down to take a look. When I came back on the return she was gone. Not far behind was a WSW, a bit older, black hair. She gave me the smile and wave. I wasn't prepared and didn't want to risk any sheriff's police spotting me. So I kept driving.

B Bardill
12-24-10, 11:50
Was taking a cruise as usual in the late afternoon between Palmdale and Lancaster. I go all the way down to I on Sierra and then over to 10th and back up to J to swing back over to Sierra to head south again. Just after I get back on Sierra I passed by 1 WSW walking slowly on Sierra giving the look, then another just by the 7/11. Both of them appeared in 30's but worn looking face, bodies looked good but wearing jeans so can't really tell too much by that. I did some circling to check them out a little better and so they would recognize me for later. There has also been a couple of BSW, younger looking further south between K and M. But I headed back to Palmdale and called my regular standby Yolanda. She has the best BBBJCIM, hands free style and is pretty fun to chat with as well. The other girl I met in town, Paula hasn't been around, or at least I haven't seen her. I noticed some new girls advertising on BP and has anyone met up with some of them?

I never see many reports for this area, especially for AMP or anything else for that matter. I've been thinking about going to Top Massage after seeing one of the girls walking back with coffee one night and she looked pretty hot on the street when I was stopped at the corner. She actually looked straight at me and gave a little smile when I was sitting at the signal ready to turn as she came around the corner. Anyone have any info, please share. PM if you want to trade.

B Bardill
12-25-10, 16:01
Ok, first of all, who beat me to her? Was coming back up Sierra from J and ran across a LSW in her 20's between J4 and J5 wearing a purple miniskirt outfit. Before I could even get turned around someone swooped in an got her. She was a little thick, probably had a couple of kids, but really cute face with a phone stuck on it, nice bunch of tits showing and short enough the skirt was hugging her butt. I'll try another run after lunch, I would like to try that DS for sure.

MrWang
01-17-11, 02:17
All the white girls on sierra have look worn, I need to go back out there soon.

Panderus
01-18-11, 21:22
Was up in the Antelope Valley today for work. Finished up an appointment in Palmdale and took Sierra Highway into Lancaster at about 11 a. M. Thought it would be too early to spot any working girls but I was wrong. There was a WSW out on Sierra, mainly between Avenue J and Avenue J-8 (the corner with the 7-11 right down the street from the University of Antelope Valley). She was thin, with whitish / blondish hair and looked to be late 30s to early 40s. After my other appointments in Lancaster I drove that area again about 2 pm or so and the woman was still out there.

Panderus
02-05-11, 11:52
Read at the KCAL / KCBS website about a sting by the sheriff's police on Castaic Road that resulted in 18 arrests, mostly of mongers but also two SWs. The police were responding to complaints of prostitution in the area.

Mr Sixty
02-07-11, 20:27
Read at the KCAL / KCBS website about a sting by the sheriff's police on Castaic Road that resulted in 18 arrests, mostly of mongers but also two SWs. The police were responding to complaints of prostitution in the area.Http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/02/prostitution-sting-castaic.html

LCSisme
02-09-11, 01:29
Read at the KCAL / KCBS website about a sting by the sheriff's police on Castaic Road that resulted in 18 arrests, mostly of mongers but also two SWs. The police were responding to complaints of prostitution in the area.
I've lived in Castaic for over 31 years and I've never seen anything that looks like a SW.
This place was one big truck stop when I moved here. And Castaic Rd is still mostly one big Truck Stop.
So I'm guessing the men nabbed were truckers.
When they started building homes,condos,apts. etc they closed the only fun to be had in Castaic. Our local AMP.
Now the local goodie-goodies don't like the hookers doing the truckers. (In thier trucks?)
If I didn't notice them I don't know how they did!!!!!

B Bardill
03-26-11, 08:35
Anyone else come across any lately, it's been so dead here in AV. There are a few new girls on BP but haven't partaken yet. Lets get some reviews going guys.

MyCurse
03-30-11, 02:13
Is there ANY SW activity in Simi Valley? If so, where can I find it?

Thanks

Volcom543
04-05-11, 18:28
Is there any SW in Palmdale.

B Bardill
07-31-11, 15:39
So what's been going on in the AV? Not much reporting going on these days up here. I have seen a couple of new girls making the stroll on PB from Division to the train tracks. Haven't been further east for a while, so anything anyone else seen. There's been a thick little black chick every few days across from McDonalds, she's about a 6-7 for the area. Seen her as far east as KFC and up to Division. Haven't had a chance to talk with her yet as I'm still getting some from my regular. There's been a few new girls posting on BP too. So if anyone has any info please report out so the rest of us can see what's happening.

I haven't made the cruise over to Lancaster lately, but haven't seen anyone out the last time I cruised Sierra down to I and back.

Come on everyone, let's get some reports going here.

Volcom543
08-26-11, 02:19
There nothing out here it's to hot during the day and at night to many Leo. I only mess around with my contact. I am willing to share her for another.

Be safe

Nutzoid
08-26-11, 12:09
There nothing out here it's to hot during the day and at night to many Leo. I only mess around with my contact. I am willing to share her for another.

Be safeThere is a good amount of action on PB. I posted a little 411 on another forum, PM me for more details.

Volcom543
08-27-11, 03:05
Does any one know were I can find WSW or LSW or asw in Palmdale or Lancaster. A young on like 30 and below. And not $$$.

DayDreamerLoco
08-31-11, 16:47
Drop off my significant other at the outlet and thought I tried out this place since it's so close. This was in early July. The massage was fairly good with no hint of extra. Stay covered with a large towel at all time. Seems to be a totally legit place. .5 entrance +.2 tip.

B Bardill
04-03-12, 20:25
Been cruising everyday and haven't seen too much action. Yolanda has been out everyday, and have spotted a couple of girls out off and on. Talked to one, Sunshine, but didn't get to partake because I was out of time for the day. Said she was Native American, didn't look black, so possibly even with the ugly braids she had in her hair. Ok body and about a 5-6, personality was good, but she said she is out in the morning when I'm at work, didn't have a phone. Anyone else had any luck lately on the street. I've been keeping track of the crime report website and there have been 9 girls arrested in palmdale since Jan.

Volcom543
04-05-12, 16:40
Been cruising everyday and haven't seen too much action. Yolanda has been out everyday, and have spotted a couple of girls out off and on. Talked to one, Sunshine, but didn't get to partake because I was out of time for the day. Said she was Native American, didn't look black, so possibly even with the ugly braids she had in her hair. Ok body and about a 5-6, personality was good, but she said she is out in the morning when I'm at work, didn't have a phone. Anyone else had any luck lately on the street. I've been keeping track of the crime report website and there have been 9 girls arrested in palmdale since Jan.What street does Yolanda work on how does she look. I don't any SW on Sirrea Highway from Palmdale all way K Street.

Nutzoid
04-06-12, 02:11
What street does Yolanda work on how does she look. I don't any SW on Sirrea Highway from Palmdale all way K Street.Try PD blvd

B Bardill
04-24-12, 21:43
Just got back from cruising PB and the LASD has 2 blonde decoys set up at the ARCO on the southbound offramp exit of Palmdale Blvd. Towtrucks in the parking lot on the other side of Taco Bell adn 3-4 B / W's in the storage area back parking lot off 5th West. I saw them searching one car when I left to head out on the southbound onramp and a group of lookie loos from the hotel watching. Damn the decoys were pretty fine white girls too, but I was following a latina I saw walking all the way up from Sierra highway, but I guess she was just walking all the way up PB, never looked at anyone and never stopped for anyone. It's going on 7 PM and I'm not heading back out tonight, so everyone stay safe and avoid the area. Unless you want to park and watch the stupid asses that get popped.

Nutzoid
04-26-12, 10:12
Just got back from cruising PB and the LASD has 2 blonde decoys set up at the ARCO on the southbound offramp exit of Palmdale Blvd. Towtrucks in the parking lot on the other side of Taco Bell adn 3-4 B / W's in the storage area back parking lot off 5th West. I saw them searching one car when I left to head out on the southbound onramp and a group of lookie loos from the hotel watching. Damn the decoys were pretty fine white girls too, but I was following a latina I saw walking all the way up from Sierra highway, but I guess she was just walking all the way up PB, never looked at anyone and never stopped for anyone. It's going on 7 PM and I'm not heading back out tonight, so everyone stay safe and avoid the area. Unless you want to park and watch the stupid asses that get popped.Thanks for the heads up. It looks like they do this about every 5-6 months. If it is TGTBT and she won't get in your car then pass.

Regardless if you get pulled over during one of these stings they will find something and ticket you. As they need to justify their time a resources.

It is best to stay away.

Volcom543
05-01-12, 02:00
Lately I beening getting out of work late so I take drive to serria highway lancaster blvd I only see bbw BSW and palmdale blvd I only see BSW old one and nothing else. I been wondering if there any talent in santa clarita I am willing to do the drive.

B Bardill
05-12-12, 16:31
Ok, here's from last night and I will check again tonight. Around 8:30 last night I was cruising around PB from Division to 15th E and saw a BSW between In and Out and 3rd E. Half her ass was showing under her skirt. Since it was dark and I didn't see her too well, I coudn't really rate her other than her ass that looked to be a 7-8, not too big, not too small and round. I think it was the same girl that waved at me the day before in the afternoon and if it was she is really about a 6-7 which is not too bad for around here. Not fat, but thick and athletic looking and an ok face. If I see her tonight after I come back from dinner I'll TOFTT. There have been several new girls advertising on BP, but there have also been stings going on. Like I reported a couple of weeks ago. Yolanda is still out everyday and you can hardly beat the BBBJCIM she gives. She's a no hands kinda girl and only caresses your balls with them. I imagine if you asked to stroke you while she sucked she would get into it. Boys, she has a tight snatch, but her body is well worn and beat up. Still she has a very nice pair of tits and doesn't get fucked often, usually BJ's are her thing from what she says.

If anyone has come across anything else start posting. I'll give another report after I try out some new stuff.

Volcom543
05-12-12, 19:05
What does she look like?

Panderus
06-23-12, 10:58
From the AV News, an online publication covering the Antelope Valley:

Prostitution Sting Nabs 11.

AV News staff report.

COMMENT ON THIS STORY.

LANCASTER. Deputies from Lancaster Station conducted an anti-Prostitution operation Wednesday which resulted in the arrest of 11 people, according to Los Angeles County Sheriff's Deputy Michael Rust.

Lancaster Station's Targeted Oriented Policing (TOP) and Community Oriented Response Enforcement (CORE) teams, along with detectives from the Sheriff's Departments Major Crimes Bureau, conducted an anti-prostitution operation Wednesday night, June 20, Rust said.

The operation, which took place at a local motel on Sierra Highway, was part of Lancaster Station's effort to reduce overall crime in that area. The action resulted in the arrest of ten males and one female. Nine of the males were arrested for soliciting a prostitute, one was arrested for "pimping" and the female was arrested for prostitution, said Rust.

All of the suspects were booked at Lancaster Station and are facing a minimum fine of $1, 000 or up to two years in State Prison, according to Rust.

Studxxxx
07-31-12, 00:48
New here but have been lingering for a bit and hobbying for longer.

Picked up a WSW on Sierra HWY (at pay phone north of soerra liquor, old ho spot) the other day. 20 suck and I had a Jimmy with me and I thought WTF, did it and regretted it. Cracky / tweaker type, had good lips and teeth but that weird crack belly. Shitty BJ so I gave her 10, 40 for a fuck she said but NO way after that experience.

Saw a BSW on p-Dale blvd the other night, looked young and good but coulda been a kid too who knows, I was across street at in and out and couldn't get her to cross.

Any info on bitches in AV or L-rock or Rosamond or Mojave? I'll take a skank wrapped in a rubber but area seems dead to me. Any news in Victorville, adelanto? Or any any outlying trucker areas?

Post or PM with any news fellas.

Panderus
09-21-12, 01:54
Older BSW plying her trade at about 10 pm in the parking lot of the mexican restaurant next door to the inn of Lancaster.

Didn't partake as she was not appealing to me.

Creeping
09-21-12, 23:01
Friday night. 7 pm, amazing blonde on Adams in front of dough ave. She was blonde, tall, gorgeous, amazing rack, tattoos and made everything look entirely too obvious. I circled a few times and everytime she waved making it quite obvious as to why she was there. The last time I circled she was gone and the there were several men standing around. IMO its a sting. I will wait it out a little while to see I she returns. I will also submit a follow on report.

Aka member #2204

Creeping
09-22-12, 09:09
Friday night. 7 pm, amazing blonde on Adams in front of dough ave. She was blonde, tall, gorgeous, amazing rack, tattoos and made everything look entirely too obvious. I circled a few times and everytime she waved making it quite obvious as to why she was there. The last time I circled she was gone and the there were several men standing around. IMO its a sting. I will wait it out a little while to see I she returns. I will also submit a follow on report.

Aka member #2204Got tired of waiting, drove down Imp and saw the blonde, Kaylee, down a side road. She was definitely legit! Asked for. 3 and I had 2 jax so thats what she got. BBBJCIM, rated a 9, looks rated a 9 as well & her attitude was definitely a 10. During the deed she let me roam and even slide a finger in.

Treat her good! 25 y/o and was desperate for cash so she says she may not be out there all of the time.

Aka Member #2204

Creeping
10-06-12, 21:22
Cruised A street and came across Yvonne, who was down the street from Carl's. I picked her up, we went through the small talk and wanted. 4 for some skull, no cim. She looked rather tall, long black hair, black and white top with black jeans. I thought that her asking donation was a bit much but the little guy said it was ok and to go for it. She gets going and I touched her tits to which she stopped and asked for another. 2! I told her to fuck off and told her to get out which she did and then started yelling and hitting my vehicle. Even though it pissed me off, I left to avoid police attention. Oh we'll, better luck next time!

Happy hunting!

Aka Member #2204

B Bardill
07-04-13, 11:56
Well, it's been a while since anyone has posted for Palmdale. There are the same girls out as 4 years ago. At least Yolanda is still around. Maybe a little older and worse for wear, but still gives the best head in the area. There is another girl posting on BP, Laura. She looks better in person than her pics and has a beautiful ass. She's a jackhammer fuck, so try her out if you get a chance. Christy is still around on BP and she is one hot black girl and has some very good reports on another site. Haven't had the $$ to partake as I am low budget for the hobby. My wife leaves the country to visit family in VN every year and that's when I get to play as much as I want. But there have been a few stings in the AV Valley off and on, but they are very obvious. The deputies they use are way too good to be true and if they are hanging out in front of the ARCO next to the 14 off ramp on Palmdale Blvd you can bet it's a sting. There are a few male undercover that go around and try to pick up the street girls, my friend said she almost got it one day, but figured out before it was too late.

Anyone have anything new, please post. The AV is alive, but it's hidden. Most of the AMP's have been busted several times or closed and they are very shy. Palmdale only has one place on PB and it's legit. Lancaster has the AMPs but I never see any reviews about them and like I said I'm picky with my budget.

Post up guys.

Volcom543
07-26-13, 01:59
I been working in the Av for pass 3year I have only pick two BSW and nothing no more does any one know a MILF or gilf or a bbw looking for extra cash incall ony not from the BP or CL some of those are a dead end. Some time I have to drive to la get some.

GhostNinja1775
03-17-14, 04:03
Just moved to Palmdale from Chicago, and can't seem to find any SW's. Am I looking in the wrong places? Cruising the wrong routes? Help a fellow mongrel out with some digits or a route in this strange new city.

B Bardill
03-24-14, 18:21
Well I have bad news guys. Yolanda, one of my favorite MILF type, best BBJCIM girls I have met up here, passed away last month from the FLU, yes the FLU. She got sick in January and in the hospital in 2 weeks, the following week on life support. I just found out last week that she had passed on. RIP. I liked her, she was really nice. Would drink with you, always had some good stories and gave one of the best blow jobs around. Not to mention that she had one of the tightest pussies I had for a while.

Anyway another great loss for the AV. I have not found a replacement yet. So any of you guys that know someone that likes to have a regular, let me know. I just can't host anymore either as I have my son living with me now and he isn't working yet.

Volcom543
06-01-14, 11:47
OMG last night got my self a BSW very young I was super happy 19 yearold very firm every where. Body was a 10 and personality was 8 . She charge me. 52 for quickly haha she fuck up it was 30 min it took me. I forgot a to her number. But tonite if I see her I will ask her if she wants to hang out for more time.

Nutzoid
06-02-14, 11:13
OMG last night got my self a BSW very young I was super happy 19 yearold very firm every where. Body was a 10 and personality was 8 . She charge me. 52 for quickly haha she fuck up it was 30 min it took me. I forgot a to her number. But tonite if I see her I will ask her if she wants to hang out for more time. Where? AV?

Volcom543
06-03-14, 12:14
Where? AV?Yes on the av on pd.

B Bardill
06-10-14, 19:07
OMG last night got my self a BSW very young I was super happy 19 yearold very firm every where. Body was a 10 and personality was 8 . She charge me. 52 for quickly haha she fuck up it was 30 min it took me. I forgot a to her number. But tonite if I see her I will ask her if she wants to hang out for more time.Wonder if it was the same one I met 2 weeks ago. I had her for $20 in my garage in the backseat of my truck. She kept going lower and lower on the price, saw her walking across the parking lot by In an Out, walked in front of me at 99 cent store and I had to stop for her. Gave me the look and came to my window. I was getting smokes at the smoke shop and she came down there and met me after I came out. Name was TC, but she kept telling me she was whoever I wanted her to be, but I know she was young, just turned 19.

Nutzoid
06-12-14, 10:45
Wonder if it was the same one I met 2 weeks ago. I had her for $20 in my garage in the backseat of my truck. She kept going lower and lower on the price, saw her walking across the parking lot by In an Out, walked in front of me at 99 cent store and I had to stop for her. Gave me the look and came to my window. I was getting smokes at the smoke shop and she came down there and met me after I came out. Name was TC, but she kept telling me she was whoever I wanted her to be, but I know she was young, just turned 19.You guys should coordinate and get a hotel room for the night. Tag team that sweetly. You'll have hours of pleasure at a low price.

Snatch Lover
07-12-14, 11:34
Went to visit a couple of friends the last night and took a drive through Wilson and Nevada. Was not looking to play, but I saw a spinner BSW on the corner of Nevada st and Wilson. Got to talking and settled on a session. Went to her where she got completely naked. Started with a CBJ then went to doggie and missionary. Not very enthusiastic. All in all damage was. 30 (Looney for Pooney.

St Stephen
07-16-14, 20:43
Went to visit a couple of friends the last night and took a drive through Wilson and Nevada. Was not looking to play, but I saw a spinner BSW on the corner of Nevada st and Wilson. Got to talking and settled on a session. Went to her where she got completely naked. Started with a CBJ then went to doggie and missionary. Not very enthusiastic. All in all damage was. 30 (Looney for Pooney.The problem with this thread is that I can never figure out what city is being discussed. It would be nice if you could post the city talked about in the report.

Thanks.

Member #5605
08-17-14, 00:27
Beware the ROB who goes by "Mona", who took me for $45.00 at the La Siesta Inn on Adams Ave. (in El Centro) Clearly she is in cahoots with the motel managers here. She needs a good healthy case of "poetic justice" whether in the form of handcuffs, or something more "aggressive". May it happen sooner then later!

Member #5605
08-17-14, 00:30

Aka member #2204Has this one you referred to been out SINCE you last saw her a couple of years ago?

Volcom543
11-24-14, 02:51
Has any one found a SW in Palmdale that is cool not stupid.

B Bardill
11-28-14, 20:47
It's been like a cemetery for the past 6 months up here. I need to find another regular SW'S myself. But if I come across one I'll post it.

Has any one found a SW in Palmdale that is cool not stupid.

Nutzoid
12-02-14, 20:15
It's been like a cemetery for the past 6 months up here. I need to find another regular SW'S myself. But if I come across one I'll post it.The SW seeing is pretty dead. When I'm in the area I use Backpage with some success. However the price point is much higher.

It might be worth your while to come down to the San Fernando Valley.

Volcom543
12-04-14, 16:25
The SW seeing is pretty dead. When I'm in the area I use Backpage with some success. However the price point is much higher.

It might be worth your while to come down to the San Fernando Valley.Last time drive down to valley there was nothing insight. I had to drive fig or western.

Member #5876
12-13-14, 15:24
I've rarely seen any SW here in Palmdale most action I get here is BP. I found a real gem on Thursday night (12 AM). Left a buddy's house a little buzzed decided to hit PB, knowing I wouldn't find anything, I still gave it a shot. Did the usual started going down PB all the way to Div. Nothing, turned around at Div and headed Eastbound on PB. Already feeling discouraged with no hope of finding anything, anway passing InNOut I see an older white woman walking on the East Bound side of PB. As I cruise by she's looking at me the whole time so I make a quick uey and stop on the other side of the street. She crosses and comes over to my window. She asked if I was looking to hang out. Told here to come inside she cop checked me grabbed my member and I got to grope here amazing titts. BeforeI write anymore I would honestly give this lady a 9/10 she's not that much of a looker has a gut and face is 3/10 but her amazing natural titts, huge ass, and service make up for it wow this woman is a provider I'm happy she's kind of UTR says she's 30 but looks older.

Any who, pick her up she's in the car says her name is Katie tells me how much do I have and that she has a room at the RR Motel. I wanted to offer her. 4 but this lady seem very nice and humble so I told her. 6 was all I had and she seemed very happy. On the way over she was rubbing all on my cock, she told me she's on BP too she said she goes by another name. We get to the motel typical Palmdale Motel get to her room and can see that she lives there, pretty clean smelled a little like 420 which wasnt a problem for me. She tells me to take my clothes off, I take mines off and she takes hers off and wow her body was banging well the ass and titts. She comes to me and starts kissing my body stroking my cock allw hile I'm rubbing all over her nice ass. She seemed very laidback so I decided to test the limits or maybe it was the alcohol in me. As all this was going on I slide two fingers in her asshole and she moans! Wow didn't even asked and she didn't flip out, so kept finger her ass hard, I was rock solid. She tells me to go over to her bed and starts giving me some BBBJ, wow I was shocked and amazed. Got a good BBBJ for about 10 minutes. From her granting me access to her asshole I just decided to take control started to pound her throat giving her a good face pounding for about another 10 while I finger asshole and V. Then I tell her to get in miss. Position, she lays on her back I grab the cover and start going to town, she was very nice not mechanical at all moaning and nice wet pussy. After a couple minutes of pounding I tell her to turn over for doggy, with her amazing ass in my face and that beautiful asshole calling my name a just shuv my cock in her asshole without even asking she moans and doesn't say a thing! Started pounding her asshole watching her bigg ass bounce literally for about 10 minutes. Tell her to get on top she take the cover off starts sucking my cock again deep throat then put the cover on and she gets on top does cowgirl in her ass and starts riding my cock, loved having my cock in her ass as she bounced on me watching her titts bounce and she was playing with her self at the same time. By this point I'm getting ready to blow so I tell her to get back into miss and keep pounding her ass, as I'm doing that she's fingering her pussy, that get's me more riled up so I decide to slide out of her ass and go in her pussy. For another good while I'm going ass to pussy and pussy to ass, man I was in heaven. Moment of truth is coming pull out of her ass take the cover off and blow all over her pussy, I pull her head to my cock and she sucks me dry after.

My goodness this was some really quality service, she lets me hit a bowl feeling even more relaxed I admire her nice huge ass while I put my clothes, I grab her over one last time and grab her big ass, stick three fingers in and just stuff my face in it before I go. Talked a bit and as I'm getting ready to leave I realized I haven't even paid her yet! I couldn't do this gem wrong so I pay her and she thanks me for not just taking off. She was really amazing, I come from SW scene in San Fernando Valley. A really nice woman I got her digits, I saw her last night again and received the same service! Thats why I give her 9/10. Damage was. 6 yesterday the damage was. 4. WOW I'm willing to trade for another equal provider or similar in Palmdale PM for info.

Volcom543
12-30-14, 04:26
I've rarely seen any SW here in Palmdale most action I get here is BP. I found a real gem on Thursday night (12 AM). Left a buddy's house a little buzzed decided to hit PB, knowing I wouldn't find anything, I still gave it a shot. Did the usual started going down PB all the way to Div. Nothing, turned around at Div and headed Eastbound on PB. Already feeling discouraged with no hope of finding anything, anway passing InNOut I see an older white woman walking on the East Bound side of PB. As I cruise by she's looking at me the whole time so I make a quick uey and stop on the other side of the street. She crosses and comes over to my window. She asked if I was looking to hang out. Told here to come inside she cop checked me grabbed my member and I got to grope here amazing titts. BeforeI write anymore I would honestly give this lady a 9/10 she's not that much of a looker has a gut and face is 3/10 but her amazing natural titts, huge ass, and service make up for it wow this woman is a provider I'm happy she's kind of UTR says she's 30 but looks older.

Any who, pick her up she's in the car says her name is Katie tells me how much do I have and that she has a room at the RR Motel. I wanted to offer her. 4 but this lady seem very nice and humble so I told her. 6 was all I had and she seemed very happy. On the way over she was rubbing all on my cock, she told me she's on BP too she said she goes by another name. We get to the motel typical Palmdale Motel get to her room and can see that she lives there, pretty clean smelled a little like 420 which wasnt a problem for me. She tells me to take my clothes off, I take mines off and she takes hers off and wow her body was banging well the ass and titts. She comes to me and starts kissing my body stroking my cock allw hile I'm rubbing all over her nice ass. She seemed very laidback so I decided to test the limits or maybe it was the alcohol in me. As all this was going on I slide two fingers in her asshole and she moans! Wow didn't even asked and she didn't flip out, so kept finger her ass hard, I was rock solid. She tells me to go over to her bed and starts giving me some BBBJ, wow I was shocked and amazed. Got a good BBBJ for about 10 minutes. From her granting me access to her asshole I just decided to take control started to pound her throat giving her a good face pounding for about another 10 while I finger asshole and V. Then I tell her to get in miss. Position, she lays on her back I grab the cover and start going to town, she was very nice not mechanical at all moaning and nice wet pussy. After a couple minutes of pounding I tell her to turn over for doggy, with her amazing ass in my face and that beautiful asshole calling my name a just shuv my cock in her asshole without even asking she moans and doesn't say a thing! Started pounding her asshole watching her bigg ass bounce literally for about 10 minutes. Tell her to get on top she take the cover off starts sucking my cock again deep throat then put the cover on and she gets on top does cowgirl in her ass and starts riding my cock, loved having my cock in her ass as she bounced on me watching her titts bounce and she was playing with her self at the same time. By this point I'm getting ready to blow so I tell her to get back into miss and keep pounding her ass, as I'm doing that she's fingering her pussy, that get's me more riled up so I decide to slide out of her ass and go in her pussy. For another good while I'm going ass to pussy and pussy to ass, man I was in heaven. Moment of truth is coming pull out of her ass take the cover off and blow all over her pussy, I pull her head to my cock and she sucks me dry after.

My goodness this was some really quality service, she lets me hit a bowl feeling even more relaxed I admire her nice huge ass while I put my clothes, I grab her over one last time and grab her big ass, stick three fingers in and just stuff my face in it before I go. Talked a bit and as I'm getting ready to leave I realized I haven't even paid her yet! I couldn't do this gem wrong so I pay her and she thanks me for not just taking off. She was really amazing, I come from SW scene in San Fernando Valley. A really nice woman I got her digits, I saw her last night again and received the same service! Thats why I give her 9/10. Damage was. 6 yesterday the damage was. 4. WOW I'm willing to trade for another equal provider or similar in Palmdale PM for info.I still haven't seen her on street do you have any info on her.

Member #5876
02-16-15, 13:18
Do to high request I will be giving out Katie's number (walker I posted about before). I'm on the AMP thing right now, atleast when I'm up here in the AV area. I also will be posting in that section today as well. Now keep in mind Katie has an Obama phone so sometimes she's on / off. Just be persistent keep hitting her line and se will respond. PM for digits and if you already have then PM again.

Panderus
03-28-15, 10:25
Was up in the Antelope Valley this week for work.

Spotted at least two heavy BSW on Sierra Highway in the mid-afternoon (3 ish) along Sierra Highway when driving from Lancaster to Palmdale.

I didn't partake but if that's your thing.

Trolling805
05-07-15, 13:34
Was working after sundown last week, figured I cruise SH a little bit. After an hour of seeing several BSW and one LSW, I found a little WSW gem that goes by Christina. She was sitting next to the Uhaul yard and I asked if she needed a ride. She climbed in, LE check and off we went. I asked if she had a room, she said no, she's not out here very often. We found a dark spot near an industrial area behind some trees and off came her pants. She wasted no time, very enthusiastic. All in all, BBBJ and BBFS for. 40 and I got her number for the future.

Driver661
06-12-15, 13:11
Anyone know any nice girls in the av? Haven't found any lately:

Driver661
06-12-15, 18:09
Looking for girls. Good providers in exchange for some other ones. Does anyone have any?

DarkHorse19
06-03-18, 12:23
Just got to fort Irwin so I went on the hunt to find some AMP think it would be a good start. Unfortunately I got there to late but didn't want to waste the trip so I prowler the streets until I found this cute petite little thing waking down Main Street. She was wearing a tang too and some shorts so she fit the look. I circled around to a parking lot with the opening that will put her right in front of my passenger side door and told her to get in and without any hesitation she did. We got to a back alley where she gave me the best BBBJ I've had so far. It's not much to say since she was the first I've had since I've been here but needless to say it was good.

DarkHorse19
06-05-18, 04:09
So as the title already said this is my second night in Barstow and Main Street have been better to than she was before. This beautiful black haired raven wearing a mini skirt and high heels look somewhat misplaced from the unprepossessing scenery. And like the gentlemen that I am rescued her in her time of need to the back alleyway of the nearest convenient store. I thought it was to good to be true and she obviously thought so to so she pat me down which woke up the magic stick which she just loved. She said 50 for BJ mostly likely bb and 100 to enter the forbidden zone. Unfortunately I was just passing through and didn't have anything about 50 and maybe 2 loose dollars. She said " only this one" even though I cane back for seconds about 30 minutes later with the same amount.

PM me for her number if interest but it will cost you another number.

Metalic3601
09-05-18, 10:52
I just moved to Barstow a month ago from the East coast I was wondering if there is any action going on in these area.

TheNifhtWalker
09-15-18, 09:44
Does anyone have any good providers Mp SW or anything?

I'm new to the barstow Victorville areas.

Mr Quicky
02-20-20, 00:05
El Cajon Blvd, San Diego.

After getting ripped off. Decided to cruise the streets of my hometown. BSW came to the rescue. First stop couldn't come to agreement. Drove all the way to Baltimore, loop through University. Back on ECB. Very lucky to caught her at the right time, she was just about to leave. Told her this all I have. She hopped in. It was an awesome night, lucky night. Really need to release, bad. She got the body I like. She has a gap teeth. Early 40's but looks younger.

XXBJ. XXFS.

30 in car.

Mr Quicky
03-03-20, 01:41
Orange County Region: Mid-afternoon.

Been hearing about the new signs. Wasn't here for the walker or the workers. Wanted to see the business and residents look like in the daytime. Haven't been here in awhile. It looks normal in the daytime, but when night time comes, whole new atmosphere. I forgot to go on the eastside of Harbor. Westside of Harbor what a shame. No you turn on Hazard? No right turn from 10-6 pm couple blocks on Harbor and Hazard? Whose idea was this?? Although I do agree with putting pointy sharp rocks from preventing pan handlers to be standing and sleeping. I've seen it in downtown San Diego.

Beach Blvd was dry also. Saw only one 80's looking Hispanic worker by Main. Are sex worker starting to disappear? Bring back Craigslist adult section.

Mr Quicky
03-03-20, 02:05
San Bernardino Region: 5th St 11:50 am.

Everything was 1. 1 BSW on Olive and G. Round 2. 1 BSW on G 3 pm. Round 3. Highland 5:30 pm have heavy police presence. Every turn, every corner, WTF. Is big brother watching me? Finally in the 5's pm, G had about 5 sex worker, all colors.

-6 pm left the area.

First time at SB and Victorville junkyard. I happen to be needing a heavy big car part, SB had a shortage on carts. I actually had to wait and ask someone for the cart. Other junk yard they're laying around everywhere. The female attendee at the Ville junkyard check your tool (box or bag) very thoroughly.

Mr Quicky
03-03-20, 02:15
San Diego Region: Escondido, El Cajon Blvd, National City.

1 BSW on Washington near center city pkwy in the 7's pm. 1 BSW on ECB in the 8's pm. 1 BSW on Main near National City in the 10's pm. Everything was 1. I couldn't do car dates anyway as I have big car part objects in the backseat of my car LOL!

Mr Quicky
03-29-20, 19:40
Los Angeles Region: South Central, USC, Watts, K-town, Lynwood, Compton, Long Beach.

Exit off MLK and Fig 4:13 pm. Witnessed a road rage from the 10 west to the 110 south. Black male driver in a Nissan Rogue and white female passenger was chasing a mustang. Couldn't tell who the driver of the mustang, the windows were dark. First thing came to mind, could it be a pimp and prostitute chased down a trick? They lost the mustang exit off an exit near downtown. Driver of the mustang held up his or her left arm in a fist in victory. Pimp and ho must've felt.

The moment I exit off it started to rain lightly, then heavily, non-stop. Went to grab some eat around USC area. 5 pm headed south on Fig and MLK. Found a pack of BSW, all shapes and shades, south of Gage. I was interested in two of the pack. I wouldn't want to approach a group of 5-6 sex worker plus I just got there. Western was left empty. LBB was left empty. Fig was the winner. Fig beat them out all. It is the hot pocket out of the 3 tracks. Figueroa sex worker are the hardest sex worker that I know of in LA. Rain or shine, anytime. They will be out there with umbrellas, no matter the situation.

Went to Monrovia junkyard for the first time no luck. No luck with online providers either. Saved up a couple numbers I wanted one in particular, but now she changed her story. This has happened consecutive times already. Most of them have my rates but not what I was looking for.

Mr Quicky
03-29-20, 19:50
This was Victorville junkyard a month ago. I never saw that sign before. I have more junkyards I wanted to go see I'm just waiting for the right car to post up. Hookers and car related stuff brings me to most places. I'm glad to live in Southern California, but I would like to see the nation and the rest of the world!

Mr Quicky
03-29-20, 20:24
Orange County Region: Garden Grove, Santa Ana, Westminster, Stanton, Anaheim, Buena Park.

No luck at the Anaheim and Stanton location junkyard. Saw a transient female naked, getting dressed inside the Anaheim location LOL! She was in the back parking by the entrance, could be her living place. There were some big metal housing piece between her that can be like a hide out.

Two light skinned BSW at Beach and Ball. The attractive one was trying to get this one guy attention walking past her, he shrugged her off. This was 1 in the afternoon. I was hungry (lunch time) and had to go.

Mr Quicky
03-29-20, 20:46
San Bernardino Region: G st, Baseline, Waterman.

Is it an excuse to come check out G? Chula Vista LKQ had like 3-4 glass window. I'm a picky person, it must be what I like or nothing at all. I've made a note which location has how many. SB had 5. Riverside had 2. Rialto had 1. Fontana had 2. Ontario had 7. I know I can't make it to all of them in 1 day. So I'm shooting for the most. No luck in SB. Found 1 in Ontario. Found some small scratches, but hey, it can't be perfect! It's a used glass window. I wasted a lot of money on gas and entrance fee. I shake my head asking myself this question.

G and Orange had 3 BSW. 1 chocolate with a banging body, ugly face. The other caramel got a cute face, booty was not shaped right. The yellow bone was petite.

Mr Quicky
04-12-20, 12:35
Orange County Region: Beach and Harbor Blvd.

I forgot to make a report here on the night of the 22nd of March. I remember my last stop was Harbor. I finally figured out a way to start from the beginning of Beach, coming from the 405 south. I took the 605 north to the 22 east this time. Covered Beach from Buena Park Walgreens to the 22 east. I think it was 10 till 8 or 10 till 9 pm when I exit off Trask going to Harbor. Did 1 lap from Harbor and Hazard, did not see a single sex worker.

Mr Quicky
04-12-20, 12:38
San Diego Region: El Cajon Blvd, National City Blvd, Main 32nd.

This is the driest of the driest cities.

Mr Quicky
04-12-20, 13:06
Los Angeles Region: Figueroa and Western.

Was in Thousand Oaks for some other business. Had Fig on mind. 4:16 pm, MLK and Figueroa heading south. Saw a couple familiar faces sitting on the bus stop. They posted online. They don't look like they were working. Either they just got off work (real job), going to their bf, or going home or shopping. Saw a couple goodies on Fig. I needed some time to heal so I couldn't do anything. Why do I feel sick passing through the homeless camp? My body was like hot then cold, cold then hot. I feel like the virus could go through my car. Only saw 1 single BSW wearing a mask. 1 whole lap from Fig and Imperial to Western and MLK, took about 35 minutes. I had to cut Western short, no Ktown and no LBB. Nothing on Western only that 1 online face at the bus stop. This one tiny petite dark mocha BSW with short undies was crossing the light on Gage and Fig strutting her stuff. Flower boy on the corner looked at her and was pumped LOL.

-5:08 pm bye Imperial Hwy 110 south.

Mr Quicky
04-12-20, 14:23
San Bernardino Region: 5th st 6:01 pm.

G is Active.

Had 2 online providers on the list. I haven't nutted in 2 weeks, where I'm from has been very dry to me. The first one I had high expectations. I wanted to check out the scene before hitting her up. 1 BSW was about to get in a car on Spruce and H. 1 BSW on 6th crossing in front of motel 6. 1 BSW on G and temple. 1 WSW couple blocks from temple. Couple LSW walking along G. Saw an amazing mature BSW on Baseline near Mtn View wearing a black spandex and black mask. She got the body I like, thick from the hips and round booty with sweater covering it. I was going to ignore her at first. My intentions were the online providers. After a couple blocks east, I decided to turn back. She was no where to be found. It turns out online providers did not work out. I did 4 trips total. 3rd and 4th trip was popping. It was getting more and more, but not to the max. That 1 WSW always waved at me but not other cars. 90% of the IE population wear mask. Even Chevron sign says, "No mask, no service. " This 1 BSW on G and temple, her ass was cracking with tight booty shorts. You can see the gap screaming get me! Lowest was 60, she wouldn't budge on 30.40 was head only.

On my way to see the 2nd online provider, I ran into Kelly on G. She's 27 with a pretty face and nice body. She wanted to get in right away but I had my doors locked. I wanted to confirm first. She agreed to 30. I introduced myself with an elbow bump. She has a cool attitude. We found a spot. She asked if I was sick. I said no. We both had our mask on. She looked so sexy with those mask on. This is my first time ever wearing a mask while having sex. After handing the 30, she wanted to upcharge. There's no way I would count my money in the dark. I already separated the 30. I dumped her all the coins in the ashtray. After we were done, she asked if I have hand sanitizer. I've had this bottle for years, always refill. You guys know this is the most precious thing right now. She then asked if she can have it. It took me awhile to think about it. She had it her way. I would've been more happy if she gave me head.

XXFS minus BJ.

SB to SD, bumping JB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztHWxFVk9jE

Take care be safe out there.

P.S. I wanted to take pics of her with the mask on, she doesn't allow it. Do I qualify for cannonball run? Broke my own record.

Mr Quicky
04-17-20, 03:14
San Diego Region: Main 32nd, NCB, OVB, University, ECB 8 PM's and up.

1 mature black sex worker, crack head type on OVB. She was trying to get my attention.

1 lone BSW, looked to be no more than 19 with surgical mask crossing from under the bridge on Main Division towards Shell gas station.

2 dark mocha chocolate BSW, 1 very petite, and the other I always see her out there all the time. She's tall, not fat but has a small stomach.

Saw a black female on Highland and University. She was just getting off her bike and started walking with some dude. My heart pound when I saw her. She's got everything I like about her. I followed them all the way to 41st and University. After close inspection, dude looked a little fruity. I didn't want to interrupt at first thinking they could be partners. I should've. They walked a few houses down. Some dude unlocked a front gate for them. I will be on the look out for her. 5'5, thick thighs, long weave, dark skin, about 155 lbs.

Mr Quicky
04-17-20, 03:27
San Diego Region: Repeat same route from yesterday. Nobody out there really.

The petite girl BSW was out there again on ECB, this time she has a mask on.

For you LSW lover. Saw a young shorty LSW crossing towards the palm reader. Never seen before. Looked pretty good. She thought I was going to stop for her cause she made a 190 and was going to walk towards me. I stare at her for a couple seconds and move on. This was close to 10 pm.

Mr Quicky
04-19-20, 00:11
After some investigation on the girl with the bicycle place.

First pass did not see anybody out there. After the second pass, saw a white male appears to be like a dopheen or mental standing in front of the house. Saw a bald headed male with black mask about to unlock the gate for him.

So I kind of get the picture what this house might be. I'm thinking it's either a half way house, dope house, or whxre house. Both houses next to each other look similar, but the ones we're looking at has lots of plants. If you're coming from 15 north exit University make a right, and another right, it'll be a couple houses down from the taco shop to your right.

I saw the shorty, thick LSW today on NCB. She was standing on the corner of the thrift store. She tilted her head at me. Not bad looking. Her body is banging. Do not mistaken her for the other short LSW with a round face. Huge difference. I'm pretty sure this was the girl I saw in front of the palm reader the other night.

MongerSeeker
04-19-20, 05:43
I have been having the same lame result in Socal. Perhaps we will more girl working with the recent rise in unemployment.

Mr Quicky
04-23-20, 02:30
Was out last Saturday night on the 18th, for two hours. Hung around ECB parking lot for a bit. I was hoping to see that girl from online that I really liked. Saw one girl from the back never saw her face, looked Asian. I thought just a regular civilian walking. Saw her on the second past, street sweeper was waiting for her across the street. If they worked out, I'm happy for them. Even drove all the way to 2nd street in El cajon city. National city was dry also.

Mr Quicky
04-23-20, 02:43
Two sdpd SUV on NCB questioning two guys in front of Aunt Emma's. Looped around 7th, got near the motels, saw whole bunch of Christmas lights on Roosevelt in front of palm reader. Cut through the next block. Left on NCB, left on 1st in front of liquor store. Past through palm reader, it was 4-5 ncpd SUV. Only saw two BSW on woden. That's about it, same track, same routine. What's up with adult emporium. Lights stays on but no sign of human activity. I may go read what's on the door next time.

Mr Quicky
04-30-20, 02:36
215 north exit 5th st 9:04 pm, San Bernardino.

Party not the same as last time. Big brother was out every corner. Something must've happen. There were some out there.

-9:33 pm.

Mr Quicky
04-30-20, 03:34
215 south to 10 west exit Western north 10:28 pm, Los Angeles.

It took about an hour from SB to LA normal driving, light traffic.

Western south 10:55 pm.

It was absolutely dry on the Western traffic. Only saw 1 WSW in the late 40's. She looked ok. Covered between Ktown and Imperial Hwy. First round had to cut through Slauson, big brother made a slow left turn on Western, and proceeded to go like a turtle.

Figueroa and Gage 11:08 pm.

Covered between MLK and Imperial Hwy

Plenty of horn dogs roaming around. I wonder if it's legal to bust a you on those no left or right turn sign. I have to admit I have looped through a couple of times, it's hard not to. I think it's stupid to post those signs. Not too many of my type, most of the girls were asking 60 and up. I try to test one out with 50, she wouldn't budge. Big brother shined disco light for the sex worker near Daniel's tire. This one Pillsbury body type south of Century, wearing all black BSW, wanted no less than 70. I was surprised she got picked up and not the girl next to her. There were a lot of wannabe racers racing by himself. Lots of accidents that night. Online providers doesn't remember the rates we agreed on. Some never responded back. I was thinking to myself how come no one was picking up on this slim cutie in the 100's? She stood there all lonely. Tall, slim, light skinned BSW. Look like the girl next door type with short mini skirt. Those group of sex workers wearing bikinis and high heels never fill in the blanks for me. Why does the 90's and 100's on Western look so scary?

-1:28 am blue balls.

Mr Quicky
04-30-20, 04:44
San Diego

There may be some working women working out from their car on University and Menlo on the corner near salon. I looped through earlier this evening. Two black males and one black female was standing behind the white suburban. And another black female, the good looking one was in front of the car with the hood up. Both females have that look on them like something can happen. They were starring at me the moment I turned. I just don't like it when other males are around. Someone go check them out right now. I will probably go there tomorrow.

Mr Quicky
05-05-20, 03:43
This evening in the 10's pm, two light skin BSW in front of the Main street motel. They looked pretty sexy, possibly out of towner. Turns out they both had a room there. 50 will be FS covered. I'm still thinking.

Past by University and Menlo numerous times never saw those women again.

Mr Quicky
06-02-20, 03:49
215 north exit 5th st 6:03 pm.

G st, San Bern.

Just made a mental note. Just remember the street so quiet. There were some sign of life on my last lap. They had a group meeting at the liquor store on G.

-6:54 pm left G.

Mr Quicky
06-02-20, 04:12
215 north exit 5th st 1:34 pm.

Just did 1 lap on G. 2 SW spread out. 3-4 on Orange.

215 south exit Baseline 5:20 pm.

Hit up Kelly, BSW I met on G back in April. She had me picked her up on 8th and Mt. Vernon at the corner store. I'm not too familiar with this side of the town. It was still daylight and we was having trouble looking for a spot. Ended up on a main st market. She was too paranoid, which made me paranoid too. She was telling me to look around while I was pumping. It was like every 2 seconds she was telling me. I jilted when I saw SBPD pulled a left to the neighborhood st. He paused for short while, not sure why. That's when she freaked out. Just 5 more seconds I would've cum. She tells me to hop in the front shirtless. I think he was there for other reasons. This time it was covered. I confirmed through text, she didn't answer. Voice call, said yes. I wouldn't repeat again. That's it.

40 in car, incomplete.

Mr Quicky
06-02-20, 04:21
Main st, San Diego 11 pm.

4 street walkers that night. All looked good. 2 BSW. 1 light skin, 1 dark skin. 1 ASW, she's pretty too. 1 W / HSW. Ran into the light skin BSW again, whom I met a few weeks ago in front of the main st motel. She looks pretty as ever. Lined of cars in front of her, but no one picks her up the short moment I was there. I had too many stuff in the back seat.

Mr Quicky
06-02-20, 05:19
2:15 pm arrived MLK and Figueroa.

It was pretty hyped. Right on Imperial Hwy. Right on Western. Right on MLK. It was a no show. Back on Fig. Slowed down in the 5's pm. LBB no action at all, 7's pm.

Saw 2 officers on foot crossing from Imperial. Saw a gray braided hair BSW on Fig, 1 block south of Century. Was going to shoot for her, but she got swooped up quick. This one BSW wearing an orange dress walked from south of Century all the way to the 70's or 60's. No one picked her up. Every time I'm in this area, I do not want to go home. Time goes by so fast around here.

-7:20 pm LBB exit 710 south home.

Mr Quicky
06-23-20, 03:15
San Bern

215 north exit 5th st 12:27 pm.

G st.

3 sex worker.

215 south exit Baseline 5 pm.

1-2 sex worker.

-5:20 pm.

Mr Quicky
07-09-20, 00:40
Towne and Holt 5 pm.

Been awhile haven't visit this area. When did Walgreens became a dumpster? Pair of sex worker on mountain ave. 1 light skinned across from swap meet getting jiggy by herself. I did not know Indian Hill is considered Claremont. I needed to freshen up and fill up on gas. Spotted two on the way up and one headed back to Holt. I almost picked one up but I was being too cautious and thinking too much of law entrapment. I lost her on Kingsley. One Latin sex worker on or near Lewis acting crazy. There were a total of 8-10 sex workers. Pomona is still alive and well. No police activity.

This was the first sex worker I spotted once I hit Holt. I was pretty tempted but wanted to check out more. Why am I getting so scared of picking up street walkers? Is it because I'm getting older?

Mr Quicky
07-09-20, 01:11
10 east 215 north exit 5th Street 6:49 pm.

What a shame to see San Bernardino like this. Something must've happen when I wasn't here. I've covered all my trails. From highland to baseline, waterman to H. Only 1 Hispanic sex worker was out there hustling. No one was picking her up I'm starting to feel sorry for her. She got the tallness height but she missing one important key, which is her behind. She got no ass at all. She even walked as far as food 4 less as night fall. Saw a chick with dick wearing lingerie on 5th and waterman in the daylight.

Decided to hit the street again for round 2. Nothing to talk about really.

-9:15 pm.

Mr Quicky
07-09-20, 01:47
ECB 5 pm.

Pepboys between 805 and 15 freeway. San Diego is my home turf. Passing through the known tracks and taking the long road home is a part of my daily routine. Wonder where all the talent go. The streets are very dry. This area back then had sex worker working day and night. You be lucky to find one or two nowadays.

I think we have a out of towner yesterday. Black sex worker dressed in all red. Ok body but not feeling the face. 30 was a go. Asked for her number but said she won't stay for long. Told her I'll be back in 15-20 minutes. I went and recoop couple blocks down. Changed my mind and decided not to head back. If I had her number I think I would've hit her up.

TheSwampHawk
07-09-20, 10:56
ECB 5 pm.

Pepboys between 805 and 15 freeway. San Diego is my home turf. Passing through the known tracks and taking the long road home is a part of my daily routine. Wonder where all the talent go. The streets are very dry. This area back then had sex worker working day and night. You be lucky to find one or two nowadays.

I think we have a out of towner yesterday. Black sex worker dressed in all red. Ok body but not feeling the face. 30 was a go. Asked for her number but said she won't stay for long. Told her I'll be back in 15-20 minutes. I went and recoop couple blocks down. Changed my mind and decided not to head back. If I had her number I think I would've hit her up.Wow! That was fun to rememer al the classic strolls from my CA mongering! Even if they are barren, brought back memories of better days. Thanks!

HH, SS,

-SH.

Mr Quicky
07-10-20, 03:07
Main, NCB, Roosevelt, OVB, ECB, University.

First time saw ncpd past through Dalberg and Main in the 10's pm. Kinda give me the creeps to see him past through the line like that. There were about 5-7 sex workers. All the other tracks blank.

Mr Quicky
07-14-20, 03:23
LBB, Figueroa, Western.

710 north exit left Lbb 10:26 pm.

Compton and Lynnwood never been the same. On my second lap back around 11:30 pm there were maybe 3 at the lone sushi place.

110 south exit left El Segundo 10:47 pm.

50's and 60's always cracking but I never bother going in. Law enforcement was out in full force. I didn't really see my type. Western revived a little in the 40's. Only 1 mixed sex worker on 14th in ktown. I don't see any mature sex worker out there.

-11:37 pm 710 south.

Mr Quicky
07-14-20, 03:41
22 east exit Beach.

I forgot to look at the time after I exit Beach. Light skin BSW in blue lingerie walking by herself. BSW was begging gas clerk to use the restroom as I was waiting to pay for gas. I waited to see if she would come out I guess she was doing #2. I decided to leave and wander some more. Saw the blue lingerie again. I pulled into the side street of squid music. Noticed a black Corvette was waiting for her. Out of respect, I let him have her. She wasn't really my type anyway. Off they went.

Harbor and Hazard 2:20 am.

Law enforcement was everywhere. This area never been the same anymore.

Back to Beach. Saw same blue lingerie again. She was the only one hustling out there.

-2:53 or 2:57 am couldn't read my own handwriting.

Mr Quicky
07-14-20, 03:57
It was already 10 pm so I decided to stay in town and will cover most of the track.

15 south exit Main 10's pm.

There were more sex worker than usual. I later found out some of the popular website was down. Man, all these girls were quoting 100! NCB Roosevelt scattered here and there.

ECB was blank. Main and Broadway in El cajon city was blank, nothing but homeless population. I was getting desperate haven't got my dick wet in over 2 weeks.

Went home blue balls.

Mr Quicky
07-14-20, 04:12
215 north exit 5th st 3:44 pm.

What is up with G st? Nobody was out at all. Only 1 cracked out sitting and standing and vandalising in front of taco bell on highland. She try to dress sexy with no pantie on but that craziness and dirtiness I just couldn't do.

-4:20 pm.

Mr Quicky
07-14-20, 04:40
10 west exit Indian Hill 4:45 pm.

1 scary looking white sex worker probably in her 60's sitting on the bus stop in front of Claremont lodge. I thought she was a regular civilian at first. First past headed north she gave me that long paused look. Second past headed south, she stared at me with that grin. Ahhh nightmare!

Saw a couple of SD hoes working Holt. I was stunned. I avoid contact. Not sure if they're a local anymore. All these girls quoted 100. Red top, jean shorts, white tennis shoes BSW was the sexiest one out there. Saw a BSW on Huntington. Later she drove a car and parked on St Paul. That's where I saw 3 Hispanic male in a Camry made contact with a WSW. She did talked to them guess her rates were too high. Saw a pair of BSW, one was wearing a see through with thong.

Got real hungry. Decided to go for some taco at the corner of San Antonio and Holt. 3 tacos for 7 bucks is too much. Taco was ok, meat were too soft. Next time will try the taco with a $1 sign near there at the restaurant. The one I try was at a parking lot.

Mr Quicky
07-14-20, 04:57
210 east 215 south exit Baseline 9 pm.

Round 2.

There appears to have some sign of life. Latin and white sex worker were running G. A couple of BSW was wearing strings over their body so basically 99 % naked. One BSW quoted 100. I had to repeat myself 3 times cause she couldn't hear me and she had her head inside my car. I think she has a hearing problem.

Ran into Felicia on baseline. Approached her after she walked out from liquor store. I didn't know it was her at first. She told me to wait for her while she walked to her house to put stuff away. 10 minutes seems forever I took off.

-10:30 pm blue balls.

Mr Quicky
07-14-20, 05:14
15 south exit center city parkway 11:23 pm.

Escondido- boulevard, Washington, Broadway.

Alright I'm getting sick of what's going on. It's been over 2 weeks I haven't got my dick wet. Websites are down, replay April 2018 all over again. Rough time for a single man. I have the money, I just don't want to pay 100. There's some availability, but not what I'm looking for.

ECB 12:14 am blank.

Main NCB 12:30 am 5-6.

Came home to bad quality air because of the ship explosion. The smell is still in the air. Gives me headaches and makes me want to throw up.

Mr Quicky
08-02-20, 02:38
Los Angeles.

Century and Western 11:32 pm. Slauson and Figueroa 12:17 am. Left Imperial Hwy 2:07 am.

Came here not by choice. Online stood me up. Western to Olympic. Figueroa to Imperial. Big tall girls with tie dyed shirts were my main attraction. Was quoted anywhere from 60-100. Found a worker on Western in the 50's. She was a tall light skinned with mask on. Tatts on legs. Agreed to 40 and the service I'm looking for. She wanted to do at a place where I wasn't too comfortable. She tells me to drop her back off. Girl slammed my door so hard. She got some arm power.

Someone got rolled on by 5-0 near Flower in the 50's or 60's.

Mr Quicky
08-02-20, 03:00
OC.

22 and Beach 2:27 am.

OMFG. I saw a heavy set BSW (looks good) standing near Chevron at Beach and Ball. I drove too fast couldn't brake on time. Couldn't you at Stonybrook. Busted a you at Orange. By the time, she was gone. Went inside Chevron, couldn't find. Ok I'll wait outside maybe she in the restroom. Saw this one regular body BSW getting picked up left to right. After a closer look, she got a fucked up face. Quoted me 100. More than 100 from others she said. Even 30 I will have to think twice. This one wannabe patrol in a white crown made himself like a patrol man. The way he drive, the way he parked. He picked ugly up and drop her off a few minutes later. My eye was still focusing on heavy set. She was nowhere to be found.

-3:59 am Beach and 22 east.

Mr Quicky
08-02-20, 03:07
San Diego.

ECB and Estrella 5 in the morning.

Ran into Kia. Never got with her just know her by her name. A white chevy cruze approached her, but she strike for me first. Wasn't really feeling her. 30 was a go. I told her she can go for him he's waiting.

Mr Quicky
08-02-20, 03:19
San Diego.

I saw somewhat appears to be looking like Mexican National sex worker-street girl. The first one at first I thought she was a regular civilian walking on NCB. After 2nd past, no doubt, working for sure. Then as I made a right turned on 7th, behind Ramada. I saw another one walking towards the back of hotel. This one looks more like the street girl in Tijuana. Got me scratching my head.

Mr Quicky
08-02-20, 03:50
San Bernardino.

215 north exit 5th st 11:22 pm.

Is G street dying out? First past only 2 sex worker on Orange. Baseline had 1 or 2. Nothing on Highland. Second lap on G. There seems to be some life now but not a whole lot. I liked 2 or 3. One light skin with tattoos above her brows quoted 100. No one was taking up her offers. Never had a chance to ask coco skin because I. Ran into Felicia again. Dude in a truck passed on her. His lost. Maybe she too big for him? She told me she fell asleep on me last time. Good thing I left after 10 minutes. Not a totally new pussy, but something I desperately needed. I got my car's AC ready for the hot summer. She was like it feels good in here. I got a new surgical mask for her to go inside circle k, she came out with those snow cone iced cup. I gave her my half unused wipes.

Is it the new shoes? Is it the new razor blades? I don't know. It's been so fucking dry that I'm going crazy. Finally got some relief.

BBBJ. CFS.

30 in car.

-1:40 am

Thank you, San Bern.

PS. On my last lap on G after dropping off Felicia. My battery lights came on. Car shuts. I pushed my car by myself to the right. Pretty scary. Luckily it turns on. I zoomed all the way home.

Mr Quicky
08-09-20, 16:06
San Diego

Roosevelt 10's pm.

Wasn't many last night but very exciting at heart. I was in a good mood because I get to released earlier in the day. When I released, I tend not to stop for a sex worker unless I feel like I have to. Now I will stop and ask for every potential---whenever I released. When I'm horny and desperate, there's no one I can find at all.

Found Lanna in National City. Very sexy BSW with a 702 area code. I was like should I go back, or shouldn't I? Haven't called her up yet, hopefully she is still in town.

ECB and 48th. 10's pm.

Apache, light skin BSW past the liquor store. I was across. Working truck approached her. Then all of the sudden she crossed the street to me. Working truck follow from behind slowly. I got her digits. She then headed to working truck couple feet away. That's respect. Thanks dude whoever you are.

Mr Quicky
08-14-20, 15:11
San Diego.

Last night Dalberg behind Main in the early 11 pm. I was surprised to see so many LSW. These are young, attractive Latin American girls, from slim to thick. All light skinned. I was only 5 minutes into the area, 5-0 creeped up. Wasted my time talking to a not so attractive BSW, she quoted 100, no way. A big butted LSW got into a optima. A slim LSW next to her waited for me but I passed her to see what's on woden. That's when I bounced after seeing 5-0. I saw the slim LSW walking to a big truck near the bridge on Vesta, just a few feet away was 5-0 facing them. I hope they get away safely.

4-5 LSW(that's a big number for SD).

6-7 BSW.

Mr Quicky
08-21-20, 14:08
San Bernardino

215 north exit 5th st 7:02 pm.

G St.

Only one blacklander walking towards 6th St in front of the senior apartment. Nice body, too many tattoos on face.

215 south exit Baseline 10:25 pm.

G St.

Zero.

-10:30 pm.

All 1 lap.

Mr Quicky
08-21-20, 14:12
San Diego.

15 south exit ECB 12:20 am.

To the 54th. Zero.

Mr Quicky
08-24-20, 03:32
San Diego.

Dalberg 10's pm.

Wasn't really looking but was just passing through my normal routine. Saw an eye catcher on Main. 5 foot BSW, slim, healthy body in shorts. First attempt failed. By the second attempt she was gone in front of the Main street motel.

Dalberg and Vesta had some action. Pulled to the side so other drivers can past through. BSW about 5'4, slim thick body. I said this how much I have. She said let me get in. She wanted to stay within a block. I drove around some more she didn't like it. She thinks I'm a newbie. We settle on a spot. I wanted to confirm what I'm getting. No way I'm not going to settle for just a BJ. She said you're not going to find no pussy for XX amount. Ha, she knows me little. I sent her back.

She trying to play that big head role without discussing anything outside the car, or inside the car.

Mr Quicky
08-30-20, 16:31
San Bernardino.

215 north exit 5th st 7:58 pm.

G St.

1 LSW on 6th near motel 6.

1 BSW on 10th wearing thong. Something SD mongers will never get to experience on the concrete jungle, unless they go to the sand and beach. 1 lap later she was gone.

Nothing on highland and waterman and baseline.

215 south exit Baseline 8:20 pm.

1 BSW on spruce. Couple laps later 3 sex worker on spruce.

G street hasn't been the same.

-9:10 pm.

Mr Quicky
09-02-20, 02:31
San Diego.

This evening just a little after 7 pm, I saw about 8 sex workers on the corner of Roosevelt and 5th in National City. I've never saw that many before on one single corner. It looks like however they just got done with a fight, a recruitment, or a meeting. Not a single sex worker was wearing a thong for SD mongers. I just past them by 1 single lap.

UnoMas2022
06-20-21, 11:02
Main Street near Chase Bank, saw several SWs at 5-7 am on Main, many with purses or backpacks. Most lot lizard 40's-50's.

Mr Quicky
07-10-21, 20:09
8:30 pm.

Beach Blvd.

1 light skin south of katella.

9's pm.

LBB zero.

Western / Slauson.

1 BSW. Looks good. 30 was a go. Passed. Dropped her off western and gage.

Near 11 pm street walkers started coming out.

1 mature BSW on Figueroa in the 40's. 40 was a go. Passed.

12' s am.

1 midget WSW on beach and katella.

3 street walkers south of katella.

Mr Quicky
07-10-21, 20:12
5:36 pm.

215 north exit 5th st.

Nothing on my note but I was there.

-6:46 pm Highland Ave.

Mr Quicky
07-10-21, 20:16
11 pm.

Westminster and Beach.

1 am.

Indian Hill.

1:45 am.

5th and G.

-2 am.

Online screwed me up.

Mr Quicky
07-10-21, 20:19
10:20 pm.

215 north exit 5th st.

-11:34 pm.

Mr Quicky
07-10-21, 20:21
4:24 pm.

215 north exit 5th st.

Mr Quicky
07-10-21, 20:26
11:18 pm.

215 north exit 5th st.

Found Angel on baseline and walls or Lugo around midnight. BSW. BBBJ. BBFS. 30 in car. She drives for Uber also.

Mr Quicky
07-10-21, 20:41
A little after 10 pm.

El cajon Blvd near 54th street.

Found a creole. Said she's visiting from Florida. She has a scary face but banging body. Her face kind of look like someone on TV. 40 was a go. Smelled good. She wanted me to do anal, I sense something wasn't right. She didn't want to pull her pants off. I reached my right hand between her legs. She's on her knees and I'm behind her. I felt something on her like what I have. I jumped out of my car. I wanted her to walk. She wanted me to drop her back off where I picked her up. Said she's willing to do 30. I passed. Scary moment.

Mr Quicky
07-10-21, 20:58
2:48 pm.

215 exit 5th st.

Ran into Kelly again third time, Baseline. Agreed on 30. BBFS minus BJ. She threatened there will be trouble if I don't pay up another ten or twenty for cumming inside of her. So it ended up being fifty.

There were nobody out at all.

-3:54 pm.

Mr Quicky
07-10-21, 21:03
10:05 pm.

215 north exit 5th st.

-11:06 pm.

Mr Quicky
07-10-21, 21:07
4:54 pm.

215 north exit 5th st.

-6:56 pm.

Mr Quicky
07-10-21, 21:10
10's pm.

Beach and Westminster.

11's pm.

Figueroa / Western.

Very light activity.

Mr Quicky
07-10-21, 21:13
8:05 pm.

215 north exit 5th st.

Found Felicia but no action.

- left in the 9's pm.

Mr Quicky
07-10-21, 21:17
9:31 pm.

215 north exit 5th st.

11:13 pm.

10 west exit Indian Hill.

12:11 am.

10 east, 215 north exit 5th st.

-12:28 am.

1:30 am

Escondido

Frustrating. Rough day, night, morning.

Mr Quicky
07-10-21, 21:27
10:25 pm.

215 north exit 5th st.

1 BSW passed out a business card. Group of young BSW about 4-5. I really want the one in g string, she was tall and thick and so beautiful. The ugly one try to start shit with me. 1 WSW and 1 HSW on baseline, both doable.

-11:44 pm.

Mr Quicky
07-10-21, 21:36
8:40 pm.

215 north exit 5th st.

San Bern was dead! Only 1 worker on 6th.

-10:10 pm.

11 pm.

Beach Blvd.

Was able to track down online sex worker that flaked on me. Spotted her on beach near the adult store. Wasn't a pleasant experience. Keeps looking out the window. BJ and HJ only.

There were 3-4 sex worker max.

Mr Quicky
07-10-21, 21:41
1's pm.

Beach Blvd.

I remember I left Figueroa in the 8' s pm. Long day for sure.

Mr Quicky
07-10-21, 21:53
10's pm.

Beach Blvd.

1's am.

Figueroa.

2' s am.

Beach / Harbor.

-2:30 am.

Mr Quicky
07-10-21, 21:57
3:50 pm.

215 north exit 5th st.

Barely any street sex worker on G, 6th, and baseline. None to my liking.

Mr Quicky
07-10-21, 22:04
7 pm.

215 north exit 5th st.

-8:30 pm.

9 pm.

10 west exit Indian Hill.

Most of these hoes quoted 100 and up, in every city. I'm not giving up easily, no matter how desperate I am. I was in love with this one BSW. Saw her in 3 different cities. Everytime I stopped her, she quoted 100. I still passed. Looking at her gives me this warm feeling. I will post a pic once I find her ad.

Mr Quicky
07-10-21, 22:15
Picked up Minnie on ECB and Altadena or 50th on the night of October 26,2020. This girl had the stinkiest pussy I've ever had.

BSW. 30 in car. BBFS.

Mr Quicky
07-10-21, 22:20
Found Nene on ECB and 48th or Estrella in the daytime. Hooked up with her the next day in Chula Vista.

BSW. 40 in car. BBFS minus BJ. Has a lot of acne on her face. Big bouncy ass. Wears reading glasses.

Mr Quicky
07-15-21, 22:03
7:11 pm.

215 north exit 5th st.

Too many skinnies on this night. 1 decent thick mature BSW on Stoddard but she was talking to someone in a car for a very long time. 1 autistic creole around spruce, 6th, and G. Looped around Stoddard again, this time mature, very skinny BSW. Only if she got some meat on her. She looked like those very slow moving type of person. No one was really getting picked up.

-10:15 pm.

Mr Quicky
07-15-21, 22:11
3:51 pm.

215 north exit 5th st.

Same crowd but less. Nothing interesting. Ran into Kelly again. Did not recognized her at first. Asked her name she said Kelly. Didn't really like how I was treated last time. Told her I'll come back. I never saw her again and I really don't care.

-6:48 pm.

Mr Quicky
07-15-21, 22:28
I'm glad to see Main st has been popping. I would like to see more sex worker come work here. I be seeing more sex worker wearing more provocative clothing now, that is good. I guess word get around. There are so many hungry mongers out there now, but the quantity are very low. Main St motel has never been busier. The back street is the perfect place.

Anyone noticed the smell from the bridge all the way to main street motel? It has this raw oil sewage smell. The smell gives me headaches. Windows up or down I can still smell it. My friend's work place has this smell. He said it's an oil sewage kept underground.

ECB still dead.

Mr Quicky
07-15-21, 23:15
Who threw a whole bunch of rookie cops on ECB? I rarely parked at this fast food joint and man, they kept driving around in front of me like hundreds of time. Some even burn rubber. I been getting the lights shine on me a lot, and these are not just known prostitution area.

Ncpd plate catcher; dude past by me heading south on Roosevelt. I was getting near the palm reader. He was getting close towards 8th st. Dude busted a you, must've press 80-100 to catch up with me. I slowed down and politely asked him. Gave me all this BS. After questioning, threaten to test me, go ahead I'm all up for it. There's real criminals out there. There's a lot of drivers not obeying the law. There's more than just prostitutes. It's kind of creepy to see ncpd wondering on main st, don't you think?

MongerSeeker
07-15-21, 23:42
This is really unusual I cannot remember the last time I saw a NCPD cop on Main st. These days I rarely see NCPD cops by Main & Division.

Who threw a whole bunch of rookie cops on ECB? I rarely parked at this fast food joint and man, they kept driving around in front of me like hundreds of time. Some even burn rubber. I been getting the lights shine on me a lot, and these are not just known prostitution area.

Ncpd plate catcher; dude past by me heading south on Roosevelt. I was getting near the palm reader. He was getting close towards 8th st. Dude busted a you, must've press 80-100 to catch up with me. I slowed down and politely asked him. Gave me all this BS. After questioning, threaten to test me, go ahead I'm all up for it. There's real criminals out there. There's a lot of drivers not obeying the law. There's more than just prostitutes. It's kind of creepy to see ncpd wondering on main st, don't you think?

Mr Quicky
07-17-21, 20:37
Main and Woden. I'm suck taking pictures.

Mr Quicky
07-17-21, 20:39
Even with that outfit she doesn't really drive me. Didn't stop to ask how much.

Mr Quicky
07-17-21, 20:46
I just said "thank you" to the many who quoted 100. I just drive away.

Mr Quicky
07-31-21, 18:53
9:45 pm.

215 north exit 5th st.

There were some in pairs and some solo. Saw a BSW on waterman wearing bathing suit. What throws me off were how she was looking for stuff on the ground. Belle and one block north of baseline, people sit out there. It was dark. Very nice looking black female wearing red shirt, cut off shorts, and red tennis shoe stood up as I was passing by. There were some males sitting around her. If she was by herself I would've stopped.

I missed a very good looking BSW on H and orange. I missed her by a minute. I had to turn around at the gas station on the corner. By the time I came back, a white sedan had already approached her. She was gone. I would've been happy just to ask her how much.

-11:15 pm.

Mr Quicky
08-08-21, 19:48
Rookie sdpd cop and his partner decided to follow me after he saw my soft face. As to why did he single me out, I have no idea.

Thugs and pimps staring at them, prostitutes standing there in front of them. They ain't doing shit now. They probably scared to ask them question.

Mr Quicky
08-12-21, 10:23
Was doing some car cleaning, found this. I met this sex worker last year on G. Did not partake. Lowest she'll take was 60 or 80 I believe.

Ed3600
09-15-21, 23:42
Hey is there any tracks in the city's above? I've been up here for a couple months and want to see if there's anything up here.

Wesley909
09-16-21, 18:42
Hey is there any tracks in the city's above? I've been up here for a couple months and want to see if there's anything up here.The word on the street is the stroll is on 7th through Old Town Victorville, but I haven't seen anything at all. You're better off just driving down to San Bernardino.

Mr Quicky
10-27-21, 15:27
San Diego, CA.

Main St 8's pm.

I have hope for my non championship. Petite Caribbean quoted 60, I offered 40. She accepted. I declined. She did not provide what I was looking for. Did not bother going through the back street.

I think that cop in a four door sedan is one of us. He loves to park at Chevron and watch them hookers pass by lol.

Mr Quicky
10-27-21, 15:34
San Bernardino, CA.

215 north exit 5th st 10:55 pm.

Talent has really gone down, prices shot up. There were some action on G but not a whole lot. Left to see an old friend in Ontario.

Mr Quicky
10-27-21, 15:53
Los Angeles, CA.

110 south exit MLK and Figueroa 3:20 pm.

I could chill in LA for hours if I have the free time. Time really fly in this area. After hours of cruising, munching, and parlaying. I found what I was looking for, it was a perfect match. She has the looks and my price and service. She said we could get a 25 hr room or RV for 20 nearby, first time heard of that. We ended up doing in my car for 40 BBFS. Her name is Jasmine BSW. Very nice gal didn't rush me and doesn't seem paranoid. Smelled good which is a big plus. I found her close to 9 pm on the 70's or 80's if I remember correctly.

Hit the 110 south 9:15 pm. It feels really good. You know that feeling. 😊.

Mr Quicky
10-27-21, 16:07
There was this light skinned BSW a block south of century with a massive booty. She was ignoring everyone at first. Finally after many trips get to conversate with her. 100 for a quick buddy. There were 2-3 on Western. This one senior in her 60's or 70's in her walker was working! If she was my type I probably woulda helped her out. This visit did not make it to k town and LBB.

Ran into this BSW, can't believe I used to text with her. Online it was no less than 60 or 80. In person she wanted 60 but was willing to work with 50. If I didn't get with Jasmine I would've hit her up. She goes by mega.

Mr Quicky
10-27-21, 16:14
Pomona and Claremont.

I was here on Holt and Indian Hill but for other personal business. Saw a few but cannot do anything. 3's pm.

CummingUndone
10-28-21, 00:39
Los Angeles, CA.

110 south exit MLK and Figueroa 3:20 pm.

I could chill in LA for hours if I have the free time. Time really fly in this area. After hours of cruising, munching, and parlaying. I found what I was looking for, it was a perfect match. She has the looks and my price and service. She said we could get a 25 hr room or RV for 20 nearby, first time heard of that. We ended up doing in my car for 40 BBFS. Her name is Jasmine BSW. Very nice gal didn't rush me and doesn't seem paranoid. Smelled good which is a big plus. I found her close to 9 pm on the 70's or 80's if I remember correctly.

Hit the 110 south 9:15 pm. It feels really good. You know that feeling.What does BSW mean? Any other descriptions you could share of her?

Mr Quicky
10-31-21, 00:55
What does BSW mean? Any other descriptions you could share of her?BSW= Black Street Walker or Black Sex Worker. She was definitely my type, wasn't no sticks and not fat either. About 5'5, thick in the right places.

Johns1776
11-25-21, 19:33
Any walkers in these towns been looking, help some blue balls.

Mr Quicky
11-29-21, 15:57
San Bernardino, CA.

215 north exit Baseline 12:47 pm.

Came here with the intentions of meeting an online provider. Not that many out. Everyone was quoting 80-100. This one very attractive BSW quoted 100, later she was cited by PO.

- 5:53 pm.

Mr Quicky
11-29-21, 16:13
San Diego, CA.

El Cajon Blvd 10's pm.

Saw a very nice heavy bottom light skinned BSW at the corner of 52nd and ECB. Looks nice but shitty attitude, possibly service too. Wanted money for her number. Fuck that. She wanted 100 no less. Think I saw her ad long time ago.

Mr Quicky
11-29-21, 16:18
San Diego, CA.

El Cajon Blvd 7's pm.

Saw a same version from a couple nights ago except this one has a dark coco skin complexion. This one wanted money for her number too! Goes by Mia. Soft spoken and nicer. She was willing to work with 40 but BJ only. I passed.

Mr Quicky
11-29-21, 16:26
San Diego, CA.

El Cajon Blvd 9's pm.

Mia and the other girl has the same body figure. Caught her coming out from 711 on the corner of 52nd. Tried my best to convinced her, she's firmed. I passed.

Mr Quicky
11-29-21, 16:42
San Diego, CA.

University Ave 5's pm.

Saw a woman pushing a stroller near Menlo avenue. Usually I overlooked but this one peeked my interest. First she stop by the convenience store on the corner, then she made a left on Menlo. She was hanging around in front of one of the houses smoking cig. Then she made a left on Polk. She was on the phone. I went around in circles 3 or 4 times. I waited for her in the alley. Found out she's staying at a shelter on 4th and B in downtown and has to be in by 10 pm. Service is available. I didn't want to lose her so I decided to take the risk to bring her and the baby in. She confirmed the price first, good thing she did. She wanted no less than 100. She goes by Naomi aka Diamond. Very pretty face and nice body. I did not go through it.

Mr Quicky
11-30-21, 01:50
San Diego, CA.

El Cajon Blvd 7's pm

Saw a light skinned BSW walking with a Hispanic dude on ECB and Euclid across from Jack. At first I thought they were a couple, it turns out they're not. I made my way to 47th. I thought they were going to stop by the Vietnamese restaurant with the karaoke outside. They walked towards down the laundry. He separated from her and she was calling after him. It looked like she's confused now. Now I got her attention, she started to walk over. She was quick to business and needed 60. Seems normal but kind of a weird person in a way. I haven't separated my money but I did have enough if need be. I'm going to try to stick to my 40.

We cruised down to mission gorge. Time was ticking. Found a dark spot in front of some residential. I ended up giving 60. Her head game(bbbj)was on point, very wet and sloppy. I wanted to go full throttle but she kept saying she doesn't want me to go up too high. It was getting softer every time I try. I ejaculated without inserting, not good. I've had better sessions with the 30 and 40. I think this was my first 60 for year 2021. She was very paranoid.

SocalClubLover
02-24-22, 05:26
There is a homeless girl that roams downtown Newhall area almost everyday. She is 50 or so, has has gray hair, is over weight with huge fake tits. She is wearing ratty clothes and has the homeless look. She never wears a bra. You can find her walking between Main Street down to the shell with the liquor store on Newhall avenue and Lyons. She does not stay still very long, so hang out in these areas or keep driving between the liquor store mentioned above and the liquor store at market and Main Street. She will walk down Main Street, or through the back allies and through the residential streets or down Lyons between those two liquor stores where she usually sits outside and asks for money. She sleeps at the library somewhere, but not exactly sure where. She is off of her rocker and will be talking to herself or talking about someone that stole something from her. Your best bet is to get her attention by striking up a conversation and tell her that you guys met before. She goes by Sue but who knows her actual name. She will do HJ, and BBBJ. BBFS if she feels comfortable with you. She does not ask for much but will get you through. The 4th- 5th floor on the parking structure in the stairwell is where she is going to be most comfortable. If you catch her when she has some vodka kr bring her some she can get pretty loose.

Currymonster
02-25-22, 07:17
Saw a girl just coming out as I walked back into town from the hotels by Costco. Probably corner of Flower. Weekend night about 8 pm, she (HSW) looked sturdy enough not to be a serious addict. No idea if it's a normal thing, though I did count 4 Tattoo parlours on the walk back into town.

Mr Quicky
03-24-22, 00:45
San Bernardino, CA.

215 north exit 5th street 10:30 pm.

Was a very bad environment in this dark and lonely city. Didn't see none of my type. Hit up a couple of them just to get a feel of it, hell no not going to put out 80-100.

Dark chocolate tranny still surviving out there.

-11:43 pm.

Mr Quicky
03-24-22, 00:58
San Bernardino, CA.

215 north exit 5th street 6:10 pm.

Saw nothing but big group of crowds standing near each other from food 4 less all the way to highland. Nothing to talk about really. Where's all the mature, sane, chocolate women?

-8:04 pm.

BusSit69
03-24-22, 22:13
Mr Quicky you guys enjoy those prices. Our street walkers here want 100-150 for a CBJ. Plus tons of cops all over. I don't participate in Seattle, just read forums. Most of them are from Cali / Vegas. Good-looking but charging a lot for the suckers here. LOL. Smh.

ChristNotama
07-29-22, 23:29
I am at miraloma? Were should I look for fun?

Mr Quicky
08-04-22, 00:18
San Bernardino, CA.

215 north exit 5th st 1:05 pm.

There was nobody. Was out here for other quick business.

-2:39 pm.

Mr Quicky
08-04-22, 00:26
San Bernardino, CA.

215 north exit 5th st 12:23 pm.

Did not jot anything down for this trip, must've been a zero.

Mr Quicky
08-04-22, 00:54
San Bernardino, CA.

215 north exit 5th st 1:32 pm.

Was here for car related business. Don't remember much seeing anybody.

-4:36 pm.

Mr Quicky
08-04-22, 00:58
San Bernardino, CA.

215 north exit 5th st 1:53 pm.

I just remember seeing 1 WSW, and 2 BSW on G. Was here on some animal related business.

Mr Quicky
08-04-22, 01:04
Orange County, CA.

405 north exit Beach 10:48 am.

Had to cut this trip short. There were 2 or 3 workers. Drove all the way up to Knott's Berry and back south to the 22 East.

Mr Quicky
08-07-22, 00:12
Orange County, CA.

22 West exit Beach 12:28 pm.

Was back for some car related business. Had two online providers on mind. None of them worked out. On the way home, saw a white homeless woman in distressed. She shit her own pants. Stains all over. This is not good for the public's health, how does CDC control this matter?

-4:30 pm.

Mr Quicky
08-14-22, 02:25
Orange County, CA.

22 West exit left on Harbor 10:24 pm.

Harbor and Hazard has not revived. Decided to go through the old tracks. Not a single sex worker was spotted. Took one of the street to hit Beach.

Beach Blvd 10:42 pm.

When the hell did they installed cameras here?? F**king on every block, WAFJ. Saw a group of new comer gathering on Ball between waba and liquor store. I feel so old looking at these youngsters. OC sheriff were flexing their muscles. Blue balls is feeling the blues everyday.

-12:17 am.

Mr Quicky
08-14-22, 02:54
San Bernardino, CA.

First time ever part of the 215 freeway had to be shut down on all 4 lanes, starting from Ramona Express way. Had to take the small road and found my way out from cactus. Later today found out what the news was.

Made it to 5th st around 8:30 pm. Dino PD is no joke on this night. They made their presence felt everywhere I turned. Must be rookie cop night. Dino PD never really flash their lights at drivers, now they love doing it.

Didn't really see anyone interest me until a couple of rounds. G hasn't been the same. Spotted a dark skin with big butt walking with another female on 9th headed north on G. They were walking fast. She was sweating heavily on her face. I thought to myself she's the female I didn't like. After a few minutes I then realized that's a another worker in a different city LOL. It's not her!

By the time I was pushing for her, a white truck had just picked her up on Stoddard. There was another tall BSW on baseline couple blocks east of G. She quoted 50 but could easily be picked up for 30 or 40. I wasn't really feeling her.

Blue balls is getting worst by the day.

-10:35 pm

Mr Quicky
08-14-22, 06:52
Pomona, CA.

10 West exit left on Indian Hill Blvd 11 pm.

WTF did they do to this freeway?? I hope it's temporary. Did not like the divider in between. F**king people be over speeding on this dangerous highway.

It was a chocolate night on Holt Ave on a full moon. Most quoted 80-100. My 40 wasn't even close to it, can feel a little embarrassing but I won't let it get to me. I stay away from the high heels in bikini, I'm looking for that low hanging fruit, the fruit that has my flavor.

First time ever seeing CHP patrolling the streets of Pomona. I did not score but it was a good sight to see since I rarely come out this way.

-12:39 am.

Mr Quicky
08-17-22, 11:35
Found a note that I was here on Beach Blvd from the 22 West 2:38 pm.

Part 2 Beach Blvd 8:28 pm.

-9:08 pm 22 East.

Mr Quicky
09-10-22, 15:09
Hardly any decent sex worker out here in this non-championship city. I pass by the tracks everyday. I always take the long road home, basically in a big circle.

Saw this out of towner on ECB and Estrella in the 9's pm. She refused my 40, I refused to put out. She wanted no less than 80.

Mr Quicky
09-10-22, 16:26
San Bernardino, CA.

215 north exit 5th St 9:39 pm.

This was a quick last minute call. After a couple of rounds going in circles, G -> Baseline -> Waterman -> 5th. I found Monique walking in BL around 10 pm. She was wearing a blue one-piece dress. As we were talking, dino PD passed us by she said do not panic and don't take off right away. I guess SB 357 does seem to work, thanks to the people's vote. Is it getting closer to legality? We agreed on a price and service and off we go.

I haven't inserted in something warm in over a month, longest since 2007. I couldn't get instant hard like I used to. Nervousness play a role also. Eventually it did puke out blue balls.

BBBJ. BBFS.

40 in car.

Age 40.

Mr Quicky
09-10-22, 16:38
Hardly any decent sex worker out here in this non-championship city. I pass by the tracks everyday. I always take the long road home, basically in a big circle.

Saw this out of towner on ECB and Estrella in the 9's pm. She refused my 40, I refused to put out. She wanted no less than 80.Here's a picture of the sex worker.

Mr Quicky
09-10-22, 17:03
9/7/22.

Orange County, CA.

22 west exit Beach Blvd 8:16 pm.

1 BSW was shaking her ass in front of waba grill, that kind of got me hard. I pulled to the parking lot, she just got done talking to a client. He pulled away rates probably high. Sure enough it was 100. She was slim and tall. Chilled in the parking lot, saw two BSW walking towards waba, they were walking from the east end. One caught my attention, waved her over. She wanted no less than 80.

There were some out there not as many as I would like to see, Friday and Saturday should be more though.

-10:57 pm.

Mr Quicky
09-10-22, 17:51
Pomona, CA.

57 north 60 east exit Reservoir.

Holt Ave 11:30 pm.

Same results, not as many but there were a few selections. Many quoted 100 but was willing to work with 80. I just kept throwing out 40 out there. Only saw 1 CHP. 1 Pomona PD in a SUV cruised around a lot. Saw a couple Southeast Asian sex worker, one was mixed black. 1 WSW standing on corner of Illinois stood there forever no one picked her up. 1 BSW sitting in front of gas station next to carwash. She stood up thinking I was going to pick her up thankfully I get to see her butt I didn't like what I saw. She seem like the slow type had a lot of bags.

I came back around (2nd round) not to pick her up. She was getting her stuff to go in this guy car LOL. Good for her. I like to stay between Indian Hill and Union, and up and down Indian Hill between I-10 and Holt.

Saw so many skinnies in this city, blacks and Hispanics. Calling out all big, busty, mature BSW. Only 1 HSW caught my attention, she's the only one with the widest hips out there. No less than 80. She the same face I saw in San Diego.

-12:27 am.

Mr Quicky
09-10-22, 18:09
San Bernardino, CA.

10 east 215 north exit 5th St 12:50 am.

The moment I arrived, saw a dark skin BSW crossing the street from gas station on 6th. She was my type for sure but wanted to check out more since I just got here. Damnit never saw her again and there was non to my liking after that.

A lot of the Hispanic sex worker flooded the streets especially on G. My only complaint is they have no curve, I don't mind the baby fat at all. A lot of the BSW were like toothpick skinny. What happened to all the plus size dino sex worker?

-1:50 am.

Mr Quicky
10-15-22, 02:39
Los Angeles, CA.

110 North exit MLK 10:04 pm.

I'm from that non-championship fucking in this championship city. It's been almost a year I haven't been here. Was pretty calm and quiet in the 10's pm on Figueroa. Went in circles twice to Western but cut short first two rounds, did not reach ktown yet. Grab something to eat on MLK first round. Saw 2-3 BSW in the 40's on Western.

I am so lazy to write now so I will cut things short.

Third round and up drove through ktown. Two BSW across from each other standing on the corner of country club drive. First one quoted 50, said yes to 40. The one across quoted 60, said ok to 40. So 40, 50, and 60 is still alive in Los Angeles. I went to take a leak in my car a couple blocks up less than 10 minutes, they were gone. Went back many times never saw them again. You know that feeling.

In the end hooked up with Tiffany. Plus size BSW hanging in the 100's near 76 gas station. She was the first one I approached when I first arrived. When I stopped for her, a light skinned skinny BSW try to walk up to me first. I said I want the other one. Tiffany walked over willing to accept 50. Skinny chick was mad trying to speak up for her she jealous because I did not want her.

I finally caught up to her on the third attempt, she was standing by herself. I gave in at 50. We did not go far cause she doesn't want to leave the area. It was FS all covered. She was nice no rush, no attitude. She has a Chinese or Japanese letter written all over her chest.

There were some that quoted 60, 80, and 100. Most were firm on their prices after knocking off 20. Two mature BSW; 1 on Figueroa, one block north of Slauson. She was short and look like in her 40's. Her pimp was watching her from across. Once she got close, she had so many marks on her body, legs, and arms. I just ask if she got a room she said no and that's when I took off cause I don't want to continue to deal. The other one was on Western, one block north of Florence. Easily in her 60's. She quoted 40 but I wasn't feeling her. She did not have a room, that's good so I can take off.

I left around 3:30 am arrived home around 5:40 am. Could've been home earlier but had to make a couple of stops.

On a side note: it was actually Long Beach boulevard in Compton was the first stop. Saw a couple of sex workers. The first one was looking nice but did not stop for her. LBB has never been the same. Hope it revived again.

Mr Quicky
10-16-22, 15:39
Los Angeles, CA.

110 North exit El Segundo 11:11 pm.

Was back here again on a Sunday night. Action was slow. Spotted a BSW on 120th right away at the light. Wanted to see more ended up with nothing. Saw Tiffany again but wanted to jump on someone else. Left home blue balls.

-1:11 am.

Mr Quicky
10-16-22, 15:47
9/10/22.

Beach Blvd 8's pm.

No sex workers at all in the waba parking lot. Only saw two sex workers walking south of Ball.

9/18/22.

Beach Blvd 10's pm.

Nothing jotted down so must be empty.

Mr Quicky
10-30-22, 13:14
San Bernardino, CA.

215 North exit 5th St 6:20 pm.

Same local hoes.

-7:30 pm.

Mr Quicky
12-01-22, 02:32
San Diego, CA.

El Cajon Boulevard 50's block.

I'm pretty sure this is her. If it wasn't for this picture I wouldn't be able to tell cause the other ones she had on lashes and make-up.

Major rush. Condom blow job only, thought it was full service. No completion. Can't touch. First and last time for me.

CBJ.

40 in car.

Mr Quicky
12-01-22, 02:41
San Bernardino, CA.

215 North exit 5th St 10:06 pm.

Where's all the well fed dino sex worker? No crack heads please. Nothing but skinny hoes out here. Did not see a single dino po out roaming. Blue balls.

-11:41 pm.

Mr Quicky
12-15-22, 05:41
San Diego, CA.

2nd and R'velt, National City 7's pm.

Did my everyday routine. Saw Chanel, appears to have be about 5'6, 145. Looks mix Hispanic / Islander, early 20's. Quoted 60, 40 was a go. Has a room in Chula Vista. If it wasn't for my one and only regular birthday tomorrow, it would've been on. When I'm really looking, I can't find none.

Mr Quicky
12-19-22, 02:53
San Diego, CA.

R'velt Ave, National City 8's pm.

Again, wasn't really looking tonight but ready for whatever. Been a long time coming. Such a nice young woman. She just go with the flow. Did not rush me at all. Quoted 60, 50 was a go. She from Apple Valley.

BBBJ. CFS.

50 in car.

Age 24.

https://youtu.be/QBAFBtZ-h_g

https://youtu.be/TFGUoppNxug

https://youtu.be/dQdfs5S6jyA

https://youtu.be/jjaKKAsQc34

https://youtu.be/8ebRIca4PGU

5 songs for 50. My top 5 right now. Really feeling it. This for my non- championship. Hands up to the sky. 🙌

Mr Quicky
12-30-22, 03:16
Main to R'velt 11's am.

Here's a proper looking Latin sex worker working in the late mornings. I spotted her on my first round near the bridge. Went in circles, caught up to her on time before she crosses the street. Luckily there was no one behind me. Did my best, sorry I'm not a camera type of person. She has a nice gap between her butt crack. Did not stop her for a Convo. She was the prettiest out of all. Eventually she got picked up on the velt.

Although we did not strike up a conversation, I just want to play this song for you. I know I should've say hi but I did not want to waste your time.

https://youtu.be/-0NLneSBJg4

Mr Quicky
01-17-23, 14:22
Los Angeles, CA.

Figueroa 8's pm.

Western 8's pm.

Covered fig between El Segundo and MLK. Western between imperial highway and Olympic.

Pt. 2.

Western 9's pm.

Figueroa 10's pm.

It was raining pretty much of the time. Only one sex worker caught my attention. She was with two other sex worker near Numero uno market. She had on a red thong and top. Pretty face and a smile. 50 will get me only a BJ if I wanted both it has to be 80. I passed even though I really want it.

Blame it on the rain.

-Imperial highway 10:28 pm.

Mr Quicky
01-17-23, 14:32
Orange County, CA.

Beach Blvd 10:49 pm.

1 quoted 80, passed. Tried the street taco for the first time here. I missed the. 99 cent taco days. In front of neighborhood Walmart is $2. 25.1 block down across at the shell is $2. 50. Can't beat the real authentic TJ taco. I haven't been there in 10 years. Not sure how much it is now.

-12:07 am.

Mr Quicky
01-17-23, 14:46
Orange County, CA.

Beach Blvd 11:38 pm.

OC peedee still flexing. Real test on SB357. Sex worker came up on passenger side, her friend was giving a heads up. Spooked me and her. LEO followed closely and slowly. After a couple of blocks he went to some other incident in front of where I made a turn. Saw the girl walking northbound with her friend. I took off and left for the freeway. Checked out harbor for 1 minute. Hasn't revived.

Mr Quicky
01-17-23, 15:04
San Diego, CA.

ECB and Euclid 6's pm.

New face BSW talking with a familiar face BSW at the intersection. She had on pink spandex, slim thick. After they were done talking, she headed west, I followed. Stopped her at a dark corner. Sex worker for sure. Quoted 60,40 was a go. I had too many stuff in my car.

Pt. 2/ 11's pm.

Low and behold found her again. This time she was walking in front of the college billiard with make-up on and sunglasses. Really at night time, wearing sunglasses? Asked her what I get, she said bare BJ and covered sex. Not sure why I did not scooped her up right away. Minutes later found her in an alley standing next to a straggler fixing his bicycle. This time ready for sure but an older charger across the street came up charging right behind me. I took off and let him have it.

Mr Quicky
01-17-23, 15:20
San Bernardino, CA.

5th and G st 11:27 am.

Nothing really. Could be too early but wasn't like this 7-8 years ago. Saw a pack of 3-4 BSW but they were out for late breakfast. It look like they weren't ready for work yet.

-12:56 pm.

Mr Quicky
01-17-23, 15:28
Pomona, CA.

Indian Hill Blvd / Holt Ave 1:30 pm.

Pomona peedee still enforcing. Saw a female LEO interview a BSW on Holt. Maybe 1 or two working. This time is too early but could be a crack down earlier.

-Holt 2:54 pm.

Mr Quicky
01-17-23, 15:42
Los Angeles, CA.

MLK and Figueroa 3:37 pm.

I was busting my ass off instead of getting my nut off. I drive so much I could be working for Google maps.

Figueroa was pretty much dominated by 90% non blacks-sex worker. That doesn't impress me at all. Where they all go? I missed the low key one that sits at a bus stop or dressed casually walking the boulevard. I don't remember stuck in fig traffic for so long. I've been this hour before, wasn't like this.

No sex worker on Western but same traffic jam like on fig.

-Imperial highway 8:28 pm.

Mr Quicky
02-22-23, 22:03
San Bernardino, CA.

215 north exit 5th St 7:10 pm.

I came here to meet a provider online unfortunately it didn't work out, oh well. The new eatery place is almost done across from in and out. There was no one to my liking on the streets. That one autistic girl been slanging the streets for a while now. Blessed her.

-9:05 pm 3rd St.

Mr Quicky
02-22-23, 22:10
Pomona, CA.

10 east exit IHB 9:30 pm.

Meet me at Holt. There were some out there but not a whole lot. Not as crazy as before. Could still be too early. Yellow tape at the Passport Inn motel.

-10:20 pm.

Mr Quicky
02-22-23, 22:21
15 south exit ECB 12 am.

Almost home decided to take an exit. Noticed a BSW with nice ass walking near Altadeana. Busted a you she was already talking to some dude in an alley way. Damn it, he picked her up and they were both gone. Went to put gas, came back she still wasn't there. Went in circles to University came back near 50th, saw a tiny BSW getting approached by a John. I left after 3 trips. I be happy just to talk to her. I really wanted to release that night.

Mr Quicky
03-31-23, 04:14
San Bernardino, CA.

215 north exit 5th street 5:30 pm.

No success. H st is notable.

Mr Quicky
03-31-23, 11:01
San Bernardino, CA.

215 north exit 5th street 6:30 pm.

Did a quick 1 lap only. Not a single sex worker in sight.

Mr Quicky
03-31-23, 11:08
Here's Dorothy I picked up on ECB and Euclid in San Diego back in 2019. She's not really a hardcore street walker. She posted online once and disappeared. Get to session with her a few times.

Mr Quicky
04-06-23, 21:55
Hemet, CA.

Florida Ave 3 pm.

Nice to see there is active sex worker here. BSW standing there at Walgreens, Florida Ave and Lyon. I just had to turn back and take a closer look. Usually if I'm done with a session, I won't even bother stopping or asking. I made sure now to always peek, to treat it like you're really desperate. She had an ok body but face didn't sit too well with me. Although there was only one, I was happy to see.

Mr Quicky
04-09-23, 14:21
San Diego, CA.

ECB and Fairmount 9:30 pm.

Hardly anything to talk about in this non-championship. My regular routine as usual. Noticed a HSW was about to cross the street from the gas station, she was heading west towards you-Haul. She was kind of funny (the way she looks at traffic). She looked like she wanted attention. She was about 5'2, 125 lb, shoulder length hair with red streaks, looks to be about 20-25. She was wearing sweat pants. I was headed the opposite direction. After passing her by a couple of blocks I decided to bust a you. She came up to my car fast. She said she's looking to make some money. I just played it off like I'm not a John. It looks like she was high on something, she wasn't dirty looking. I just wasn't feeling her. No discussion of price. I'm not sure if she's a local or from out of town. I'm pretty sure someone picked her up.

Mr Quicky
04-09-23, 14:42
National City, CA.

R'velt Ave 9's pm.

Proper looking BSW (just my type) wearing red swimsuit quoted 80. I could pay that much but refused to. She rejected my max 50.

Few years ago I was calling for sex workers to come to Dalbergia. It was heard. They showed up and blown up. Now I hardly go there. I rather prefer to see them on Main.

Pimpin tacos on the corner of Vesta LOL! What you think, Mr officer? Right in your face! Haha!

Mr Quicky
04-09-23, 18:04
Corrections on pimpin tacos; the street name is Woden. Could Sergio be the biggest pimp? LOL!

Mr Quicky
05-05-23, 23:36
San Diego, CA.

ECB and Altadena.

First round there was no sightings of sex worker. Second round a navy blue SUV picked up a sex worker that has a body I liked. Her head was inside the SUV, so really couldn't see her face. Just wish I knew who she was. There's a Hispanic-white sex worker working that area. She has a chicken leg, she never gets picked up, at least from what I saw. Couple of trannies working there also. Which one of you low-key LOL.

NCB and 4th .

Saw a very pretty, soft spoken BSW standing there all alone. Ncpd spooked me. Had to turned back to know the rates. No less than 100 baby.

Mr Quicky
05-05-23, 23:48
San Bernardino, CA.

215 North exit 5th St 6:20 pm.

For some reason traffic was so heavy in all the cities I've traveled through. From North to South. No time to waste, only did one trip on G, then on my way to Victorville.

-8:44 pm Bear Valley Rd

215 South exit Baseline 9:24 pm

-9:49 pm 5th St

Mr Quicky
05-05-23, 23:59
San Diego, CA.

Main and Woden 10's pm.

Saw a black sex worker with a BAB (big ass booty). She gets my heart pumping. Looks like she got some mileage though. Her butt and thighs jiggles like a jello. She wanted no less. Damn, she was the highlight for me. No one picked her up, at least for the few minutes I was there.

Next night saw her again on R'velt standing in front of hojo and rodeway. It was hilarious to see her reaction of my offer. I will not stop for her again. No one picked her up. A lot of police presence on this night.

Mr Quicky
05-06-23, 00:26
So I heard Sierra is the hot spot for Palmdale / Lancaster? Went to pick up some live animal, hit up a few providers late morning / early afternoon. No one replied back, unbelievable. Are they all sleeping? Next day I repeat the text again but not in that city anymore. Geez, some are alive. That's how I found out about Sierra. Wouldn't it be funny if I did a car date with live animal in the car? LOL! Guess it's not meant to be.

Mr Quicky
05-06-23, 00:33
San Bernardino, CA.

215 South exit Baseline 6 pm.

Just had to stop by. Only did a couple of rounds. A few gather on 7th and G. Why the young sex worker these days prefer to wear sweats, baseball shorts, and fluffy slips? Not appealing at all.

Mr Quicky
07-30-23, 23:57
4 cities in 1 day.

Pomona. Holt Ave 3:30 pm reservoir / holt.

San Bernardino - 5th st 8:16 pm.

Hemet. Florida Ave 9:58 pm.

Did not session with any street sex worker. 1 in the early afternoon, 40 bare was a go in Pomona.

One 40 bare was a go G st. One walking with male, sex worker for sure wanting to hit up but the timing wasn't right.

One on baseline and F pretending to walk dog on a leash signal me.

Went to see online sex worker in Hemet.

Mr Quicky
07-31-23, 00:33
Let me show you the routes of the LA / OC tracks. This will save you a lot of time.

Exit off Beach 39 first exit. First street to remember is Westminster. Head on north you'll pass by a lot of cities near each other. Cruise all the way to the 91 West. Then take the 710 south exit Long Beach Blvd north. Make a note of the luxury inn to your right, that's the beginning point of LBB tracks. You can keep going straight heading into South Gate but I rather hopped on the 105 west. From there you take the 110 south exit El Segundo. Make a left and another left on Figueroa. Go all the way to MLK left on Western, or right on Western, your choice. Right will lead you to k-town, left will lead you to Watts. Now it's up to you how you want it done.

If you needed to use the restroom for #2 no worries they have plenty of 24 hour laundry restroom for 50 cents. Not too long ago was 25 cents. There might be some around for 25 cents I just haven't checked them all. If you need to pee just pee in a bottle in your car much safer.

Hope this helps some of you.

Mr Quicky
07-31-23, 00:44
I was on Beach in the 4's pm. Saw 2-3.

LBB 5's pm. 2-3.

Fig and Western was in the 6 and 7's pm. Fig had a handful, Western was dry.

Mr Quicky
07-31-23, 00:51
San Diego, CA.

Main and Woden 1 's pm.

Said her name was Lexie from Vegas. She looks Mediterranean. 80 was her minimum. Did not session. I reported this because she was pretty and has good vibes. I past by my non-championship everyday.

Mr Quicky
07-31-23, 00:56
I was here on this day. San Bernardino. Covered all the tracks then after went for an incall.

Mr Quicky
07-31-23, 01:02
R'velt was cracking in this nasty city in the 4's pm. Saw this giant BSW. She turned me down online and in person.

Mr Quicky
07-31-23, 01:08
My last trip to Pomona I saw this sex worker working the corner of a liquor store. She has a lot of wear and tear for her young age. I rejected her 80.

Mr Quicky
07-31-23, 01:25
San Bernardino, CA.

215 north exit 5th st 8:15 pm.

Wow, road construction on G. Had a blast car date in Colton.

Mr Quicky
01-02-24, 02:03
National City Blvd and R'velt

Kind of unusual to not see any sex worker at all. This was in the 7's and the 9's pm. But remember it was mostly like this just a couple of years ago. They really did improved the roadway for the sex worker a lot. Even when it was done no one really did show up.

Mr Quicky
01-02-24, 02:12
National City, CA

Dark skin with a banging body. She looks way better than her pictures. Didn't session because it was over 50.

Mr Quicky
01-02-24, 02:24
National City, CA.

Had a incomplete session and blue balls with this BSW I met on 2nd and NCB. This was in the evening. I still remember her face but couldn't find her ad anywhere online. She complained that it was too dark inside my car and she didn't want to leave far from where she was at. Parked on one of the side street adjacent to NCB. Couple of homeless or stragglers was hanging out in front of the buildings where they broke inside. The stupid b!tch wanted the door open and move outside. I'm not that brave enough. She said add 20 more if I wanted to go to her room.

Lost 40.

Name was Peaches.

Mr Quicky
01-02-24, 02:32
San Bernardino, CA.

215 North exit 5th Street 9:17 pm.

-10:30 pm.

Mr Quicky
01-02-24, 02:35
Pomona, CA.

10 West exit IHB Blvd 10:56 pm.

-12's am.

Mr Quicky
01-02-24, 02:37
San Bernardino, CA.

215 north exit 5th st 4:30 pm.

Mr Quicky
01-02-24, 02:40
San Bernardino, CA.

215 North exit 5th Street 3:47 pm.

3 WSW on G.

-4:47 pm.

Mr Quicky
01-02-24, 02:47
Pomona, CA.

10 West exit IHB Blvd 5:31 pm.

1 asw standing on E. End. Holt had a short road construction. On the way back to IHB saw a WOW!! BSW just my type on Clark. Had to pass cause it was over 50. Man, I really wanted her. John in a Scion took her for a ride.

-6:16 pm.

Mr Quicky
01-02-24, 02:51
San Bernardino, CA.

215 north exit 5th st 2:50 pm.

Some BSW, some LSW. None to my liking.

Mr Quicky
01-02-24, 02:55
San Bernardino, CA.

215 North exit 5th Street 3:30 pm.

1 trip-nobody. No sightings of sex worker at all.

Mr Quicky
01-02-24, 02:59
San Bernardino, CA.

215 north exit 5th st 1:10 pm.

Only two sex worker on Olive and G.

-5:28 pm.

Mr Quicky
01-02-24, 03:05
San Bernardino, CA.

215 North exit 5th Street 9 pm.

Starbucks was the first to open in this eatery shopping complex. 3 sex worker on H.

-10:55 pm.

Mr Quicky
01-02-24, 03:20
3rd week of December San Diego had some head turner. BSW on ECB near 52nd smoke shop was smoking hot body. There was a LSW walking towards her was but I didn't really care to look or stop. BSW wanted more than 50 so no session.

LSW or mixed with black on 2nd between NCB and R'velt'velt was looking mighty delicious. John in a civic with bike rack scooped her on his second round (he probably ran to the ATM). I did not get to question her as she gets too much attention. I've also saw her walked up to a young Hispanic boy in a scooter. Not sure if he's a John, a lookout, or a pimp.

This BSW is proper looking looks way better in person. Said it's her first time in California. She is so sexy. Did not session, she's more than 50. Pics below are of her.

Mr Quicky
01-04-24, 08:55
San Bernardino, CA.

215 North exit 5th Street 5 pm.

Hit the highway on a New Year's Eve. There were a long traffic line off of Orange Show Rd. Luckily I wasn't stuck in line there.

No sightings of sex worker.

Mr Quicky
03-24-24, 20:41
San Bernardino, CA.

215 North exit 5th St 5:45 pm.

One BSW accepted 40 on G but did not go for it.

-7:50 pm.

Mr Quicky
03-24-24, 20:44
Pomona, CA.

10 West exit Indian Hill Blvd 8:15 pm.

Did not jot anything down.

-8:50 pm.

Mr Quicky
03-24-24, 20:50
Orange County, CA.

405 North exit Beach 39 9:56 pm.

A lot of young sex worker on this strip or maybe I'm getting old. None interested me or maybe one but wasn't that thirsty.

Mr Quicky
03-24-24, 21:05
San Bernardino, CA.

215 North exit 5th St 10:27 pm.

Right when I was about to head home saw a BSW on Spruce and G, wow!! Just my type. Dark skin, plumpy thick tone. Someone got there first. Damn, I'd be happy just to find out her prices. Some of the ones I'm not interested in stand there for a long time never get picked up.

-11:16 pm.

Mr Quicky
03-24-24, 21:13
San Bernardino, CA.

215 north exit 5th Street 12:36 pm.

Did a one trip only on G cause I had some big plans in Palmdale / Lancaster. About 2-3 on this early afternoon.

Mr Quicky
03-24-24, 21:31
Palmdale / Lancaster, CA.

It's been almost a year since I been out this way to this city. I got stood up by an online sex worker. It was a good opportunity to check out the street scenery. Had some lunch at a fried chicken place didn't realized I was that close to Sierra highway.

It's only about a 6 minute drive from Palmdale Blvd and 20th to Sierra highway and Ave Q. Just keep driving north and you'll see sex worker along the motels on SH. I drove all the way near the bridge which is Ave H, you'll see a park to your left before the bridge. And when you head back south, looks like Ave R is it. Just bust a U and right on Palmdale Blvd.

It was exciting because it was a new scenery but unfortunately I did not stop for none. There were only a couple of chocolate sticks that day. On the way home stop by MacDonalds for their fish fillet sandwich special and some strawberry shake on Pearlblossom. Fun times driving in the rain that day.

San Bernardino, CA

215 South exit Baseline 6:45 pm.

There was a BSW with a skinny body builder type walking with another BSW. No one cared to pick them up. There's got to be someone out there who lust for them.

-7:52 pm.