PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Black Treechas
04-17-10, 13:26
anyone have info on the new china massage on hilltop? please let me know.

Black Treechas
04-20-10, 23:09
I tried the hand of china. It's possible that you're experience would be different from mine...there might be possibilities there. However, I would not reccommend. And I will not repeat.

Donalds
09-05-10, 09:25
Tired of "rub & tug". Wondering what the latest is for FS fun?

Please PM any details, and I will post a report in return.

B Bardill
10-03-10, 20:50
Has anyone tried out Top Massage or any of the AMP's in Lancaster lately?

Punter1
10-29-10, 16:53
Was in Visalia a couple of weeks ago. Found a listing for Evergreen Spa on Oak Street. Dropped by one night for a 1/2 hour. Older asian, not bad looking, at my age almost all the ladies are younger. Usual AMP experience.

Did a reasonably decent massage, then on flip she touched the right spot and asked if this needed massaging. On my affirmative, she goes "Tip me.40", sure no problem. Not bad, pulled up her blouse and bra allowing access to small but perky breasts and nipples.

Warm towel after completion, then a hug and come back soon. Total damages.80 for time and HE. As always YMMV.

OCPunter

B Bardill
11-24-10, 11:34
Has anyone been to Top Massage since they reopened on 10th West. PM me if you have. I was thinking about going and checking it out. Wondering if I'd be toftt.

Donalds
11-26-10, 17:56
Made another quick visit to HAN'S MASSAGE in Camarillo. For anyone unfamiliar it's also known as HUAN MASSAGE SPA. Either way the basic information is:

1877 E. DAILY DRIVE.

#C 1.

(805) 383-8808.

Open 7 days a week.

Hours: 10am-9:30 (although if you plan to visit late, be sure to call ahead, as sometimes they will close early)

I hit the place just before lunchtime, and ran into another monger standing inside and still waiting for someone to answer the bell, so I left, gave it a half hour and came back.

I was greeted at the window by Suzie, an older Asian who might slightly resemble a pre-Botox Cher if you squint just right. She was working alone, although there was a second woman on duty, that one had gone off shopping, hence the pre-Holiday bottleneck in the lobby. This was the second session I'd had with her and she remembered me.

After taking my 1-hour session money, she asked if I would mind waiting 10-15 minutes. Since it would be inside the session room, I agreed, and was lead down the clean, well-lit and decorated hallway to the similar-styled room which was painted and carpeted in browns, with enough furnishings to keep customers-if not LE guessing about their side work.

Room Number 3 was set up in a professional looking manner, as Han's caters to women and men, and while their main customer base are males looking for extras, during the session I heard about the wide range of customers and various non-adult services they offer. The doors do lock but the walls don't quite reach the ceiling, which is why I knew Suzie had her hands full (LOL) in Room 1.

Not sure, but I think Mr. Bell Ringer was 3/4 of the way through his session. Nothing fun to report about the noise emanating, rather it was obvious they were winding things up. I stripped and covered with the towel available to me this time, stretched out and relaxed. It was a total of about 15-20 minutes for Suzi to re-set the room and (thankfully) wash her hands before finally joining me, dragging what I thought was a heavy chair down the uncarpeted hallway. In reality, it was an odd-looking but functional space heater, which did little to take the chill off the place-or me.

Her ineffectual "massage" was amateur at best, and largely a waste of time if that's what you want, if but Suzi kept the dialog going for much of the hour, with thickly-accented, but good conversational English, never one uncovering or encouraging me for anything else. She spent at least 45 minutes on me while face-down with the more than a few casual compliments as she worked my backside ("You nice-a body!"-"Body is-a nice!"). On the flip, she worked my face and arms, poked a bit at my chest and spent the majority of her attention on my thighs before slipping her hand under the towel to "shake hands", asking the usual from Ventura County providers ""You want here?".

I passed largely to save some cash, so damage was only $80 for the nearly 90-minute session-the last 10 of which was strictly conversation, allowing me to gather some addition details on the operation. I did find out the washing machine is broken-not sure if there is a rear entrance or shower to go along with the available restrooms. The place is rather "on display" in a family shopping center ("Camarillo Plaza") and while it offers plenty of free off-street parking and many a food choice for a quick meal, it also leaves one open to many a prying eye.

Floreses
12-02-10, 03:47
Has anyone been to Top Massage since they reopened on 10th West. PM me if you have. I was thinking about going and checking it out. Wondering if I'd be toftt.Went the other day. They have signs in the rooms saying something like " we do not offer illegal services" (we know that's not true) or something of that sort and the rooms have curtains to enter, not doors. The girl I had was like in her late 30's early 40's. Had a hard time blowing my load so she called in one of the other worker girls to give her a hand (guess she was tired LOL!) This girl was about the same age. All in all I probably wouldn't go back. The service was pretty terrible IMHO.

Donalds
12-05-10, 11:15
Well I finally got to hit up QQ WELLNESS CENTER in Agoura, and I can make my report very abbreviated: Save Your Money.

I didn't expect (or encourage) any extras on my first visit and was happy to tell them it was my first time there, but I still pretty well got screwed (and not in a good way-LOL!).

The place is a total ***** to find if one is unfamiliar with the area, inside an office / medical building, at the back of a parking lot INSIDE another parking lot at the end of a tiny nearly unmarked street. For years I used to work right nearby and I still had a hard time.

QQ is somewhat upscale-clean, well decorated and safe right down to the security cameras pointing at the always open front doors. I was greeted by a younger scary looking Thai girl (think pre-Botox Cher with no makeup) , who promptly emptied my wallet of $70 and led me to a very nice room, that was nearly crowded out from all the furnishings surrounding the standard table. Interestingly, the room's front wall and door were both glass-partitioned, and curtained for some sort of privacy, yet the door was left wide open to the hallway while I dropped trow, and during the session. I kept thinking of that Dolly Parton song "Aint Nuthin' Dirty Goin' On".

Another overly clothed Thai girl entered and put on some music, but it did little to drown out the rumble of the traffic from the freeway a few yards away She began her semi-decent but hardly worth the effort (or the price)"massage" while she made small talk-mostly to confirm it was my first time there. Now to me, a "full-body" massage even without any "happy endings" should be about 90-95% of one's frame. 45 minutes of the hour was taken up on my back and legs, and when the "therapist" repeated the same moves twice, I knew she was stalling on the flip. Sure enough, the last 10 minutes or so I was on my back she quickly worked my shoulders, arms and calves slightly, then announced she was finished. HUH? Even in the local total legit places, one's face, neck, thighs, hands, chest, feet and stomach are addressed, so even if I was there for therapeutic reasons only, the "full-body" only covered about 60-65. The only advantage I saw to the session was that the cleaning towel-warmer was right in the room next to the table, so it saves the ladies a lot of walking.

She left the room to get the requisite paper cup of water. I dressed quickly and gave her $20 for her time. Cher II walked me to the front and I told them I would be back (NOT!).

So in spite of what their ads in L. A. Weekly say, what you will get here is an over priced limited massage-possibly with a manual release, if they know and trust you-maybe.

FYI-By comparison, if one is in the need of just a professional, thorough massage, and can do without all the bells and whistles, any one of the new full-body places on Thousand Oaks Blvd. Will do the job at half price. PLUS-even though not a single "extra" is being offered from any of them (yet) .2 places offer 99% body coverage while butt nekkid on the table and lots and lots of of "junk brushing".

For the record:

Q Q WELLNESS CENTER.

30101 Agoura Court #110.

Agoura Hils, CA 91301.

(818) 889-9990.

Also, on leaving, I grabbed some business cards, and ty seem to be in cahoots with:

SOLE TOUCH FOOT SPA.

2831 Thousand Oaks Blvd. #1.

Thousand Oaks, CA 91362.

(805) 807-7820.

And.

525 New Los Angeles Ave. #B.

Moorpark, CA 93021.

(805) 990-4259

Colocolo99
12-06-10, 19:47
I've always wondered about Agoura. Thanks for taking one for the team.

Well I finally got to hit up QQ WELLNESS CENTER in Agoura, and I can make my report very abbreviated: Save Your Money.

I didn't expect (or encourage) any extras on my first visit and was happy to tell them it was my first time there, but I still pretty well got screwed (and not in a good way-LOL!).

The place is a total * to find if one is unfamiliar with the area, inside an office / medical building, at the back of a parking lot INSIDE another parking lot at the end of a tiny nearly unmarked street. For years I used to work right nearby and I still had a hard time.

QQ is somewhat upscale-clean, well decorated and safe right down to the security cameras pointing at the always open front doors. I was greeted by a younger scary looking Thai girl (think pre-Botox Cher with no makeup) , who promptly emptied my wallet of $70 and led me to a very nice room, that was nearly crowded out from all the furnishings surrounding the standard table. Interestingly, the room's front wall and door were both glass-partitioned, and curtained for some sort of privacy, yet the door was left wide open to the hallway while I dropped trow, and during the session. I kept thinking of that Dolly Parton song "Aint Nuthin' Dirty Goin' On".

Another overly clothed Thai girl entered and put on some music, but it did little to drown out the rumble of the traffic from the freeway a few yards away She began her semi-decent but hardly worth the effort (or the price)"massage" while she made small talk-mostly to confirm it was my first time there. Now to me, a "full-body" massage even without any "happy endings" should be about 90-95% of one's frame. 45 minutes of the hour was taken up on my back and legs, and when the "therapist" repeated the same moves twice, I knew she was stalling on the flip. Sure enough, the last 10 minutes or so I was on my back she quickly worked my shoulders, arms and calves slightly, then announced she was finished. HUH? Even in the local total legit places, one's face, neck, thighs, hands, chest, feet and stomach are addressed, so even if I was there for therapeutic reasons only, the "full-body" only covered about 60-65. The only advantage I saw to the session was that the cleaning towel-warmer was right in the room next to the table, so it saves the ladies a lot of walking.

She left the room to get the requisite paper cup of water. I dressed quickly and gave her $20 for her time. Cher II walked me to the front and I told them I would be back (NOT!).

So in spite of what their ads in L. A. Weekly say, what you will get here is an over priced limited massage-possibly with a manual release, if they know and trust you-maybe.

FYI-By comparison, if one is in the need of just a professional, thorough massage, and can do without all the bells and whistles, any one of the new full-body places on Thousand Oaks Blvd. Will do the job at half price. PLUS-even though not a single "extra" is being offered from any of them (yet).2 places offer 99% body coverage while butt nekkid on the table and lots and lots of of "junk brushing".

For the record:

Q Q WELLNESS CENTER.

30101 Agoura Court #110.

Agoura Hils, CA 91301.

(818) 889-9990.

Also, on leaving, I grabbed some business cards, and ty seem to be in cahoots with:

SOLE TOUCH FOOT SPA.

2831 Thousand Oaks Blvd. #1.

Thousand Oaks, CA 91362.

(805) 807-7820.

And.

525 New Los Angeles Ave. #B.

Moorpark, CA 93021.

(805) 990-4259

SilverDolphin
01-02-11, 10:31
I am working the Hope this year, and wondered if anyone as experience with AMPs in the Desert area.

Thanks

LooseTimes
01-02-11, 17:49
Go to the Palm Springs board in other cities. There's plent of info there. Plenty of mps also. Were trying to get our own board!

Scooter1808
01-09-11, 03:08
Made another quick visit to HAN'S MASSAGE in Camarillo. For anyone unfamiliar it's also known as HUAN MASSAGE SPA. Either way the basic information is:

1877 E. DAILY DRIVE.

#C 1.

(805) 383-8808.

Open 7 days a week.

Hours: 10am-9:30 (although if you plan to visit late, be sure to call ahead, as sometimes they will close early)

I hit the place just before lunchtime, and ran into another monger standing inside and still waiting for someone to answer the bell, so I left, gave it a half hour and came back.

I was greeted at the window by Suzie, an older Asian who might slightly resemble a pre-Botox Cher if you squint just right. She was working alone, although there was a second woman on duty, that one had gone off shopping, hence the pre-Holiday bottleneck in the lobby. This was the second session I'd had with her and she remembered me.

After taking my 1-hour session money, she asked if I would mind waiting 10-15 minutes. Since it would be inside the session room, I agreed, and was lead down the clean, well-lit and decorated hallway to the similar-styled room which was painted and carpeted in browns, with enough furnishings to keep customers-if not LE guessing about their side work.

Room Number 3 was set up in a professional looking manner, as Han's caters to women and men, and while their main customer base are males looking for extras, during the session I heard about the wide range of customers and various non-adult services they offer. The doors do lock but the walls don't quite reach the ceiling, which is why I knew Suzie had her hands full (LOL) in Room 1.

Not sure, but I think Mr. Bell Ringer was 3/4 of the way through his session. Nothing fun to report about the noise emanating, rather it was obvious they were winding things up. I stripped and covered with the towel available to me this time, stretched out and relaxed. It was a total of about 15-20 minutes for Suzi to re-set the room and (thankfully) wash her hands before finally joining me, dragging what I thought was a heavy chair down the uncarpeted hallway. In reality, it was an odd-looking but functional space heater, which did little to take the chill off the place-or me.

Her ineffectual "massage" was amateur at best, and largely a waste of time if that's what you want, if but Suzi kept the dialog going for much of the hour, with thickly-accented, but good conversational English, never one uncovering or encouraging me for anything else. She spent at least 45 minutes on me while face-down with the more than a few casual compliments as she worked my backside ("You nice-a body!"-"Body is-a nice!"). On the flip, she worked my face and arms, poked a bit at my chest and spent the majority of her attention on my thighs before slipping her hand under the towel to "shake hands", asking the usual from Ventura County providers ""You want here?".

I passed largely to save some cash, so damage was only $80 for the nearly 90-minute session-the last 10 of which was strictly conversation, allowing me to gather some addition details on the operation. I did find out the washing machine is broken-not sure if there is a rear entrance or shower to go along with the available restrooms. The place is rather "on display" in a family shopping center ("Camarillo Plaza") and while it offers plenty of free off-street parking and many a food choice for a quick meal, it also leaves one open to many a prying eye. Its been closed! I drove by today (1/8/11) for pizza and the outside sign is totally gone and the inside was cleared out. Wonder what happened.

Nutzoid
01-09-11, 13:37
Its been closed! I drove by today (1/8/11) for pizza and the outside sign is totally gone and the inside was cleared out. Wonder what happened.Spoke to one of the girls and they were all fired. There is a new owner. The place is going legit, as it was many years ago when it first opened. The front wall with the little window has been torn out. They are seeking more of the "Massage Envy" Female client type. It is well known that the local stores / restaurants and the City were not happy with the continual parade of "creepy" male customers that were going to Hans. Bad location for HE massage.

Donalds
01-10-11, 11:54
Actually I'm glad to hear it, even though it's he closest place to me with "extras", and the girls working were nice-alwasy sorry to hear anyone losing their jobs.

"Han's" was in a "family mall" and I'd be a nervous parent if I let my kid ride his bike over to "Hobby People" right nearby with some of the clientel that frequents AMPs and cops hanging around. There's got to be a better location in Camarillo for a store front with fun.

Scooter1808
01-17-11, 00:03
Actually I'm glad to hear it, even though it's he closest place to me with "extras", and the girls working were nice-alwasy sorry to hear anyone losing their jobs.

"Han's" was in a "family mall" and I'd be a nervous parent if I let my kid ride his bike over to "Hobby People" right nearby with some of the clientel that frequents AMPs and cops hanging around. There's got to be a better location in Camarillo for a store front with fun.I never myself visted there. Way too open in the Family atmosphere and right next to Lazertag. Feel too nervous to enter. Haha

Mphelper909
02-11-11, 05:42
http://www.socalinsiders.com/posts/1921/bust-stings-and-ripoffs/

Donalds
05-28-11, 06:57
Here's a quick news flash from T.O.. The town is bone-dry when it comes to any AMP fun, HOWEVER the ladies at "Ocean Foot & Body Massage" are hinting at potential "extras". It seems the place will be getting a new owner in about weeks, and I know who will be managing it. NO hanky-panky will be allowed when the paperwork is signed and goes through, and I'm sure much of the staff will be cycled out, since they are all unlicensed.

The ladies still there for the time being are playing awfully fast and loose withe the rules all of a sudden in the hopes perhaps of keeping ther regulars no matter if they stay or go. Still no HE's, that I know of, but the junk-brushing offered yesterda was a borderline manual and I left with a hint of more when my next visit, so now might be the time to stop by.

Not everyone's cup of tea here I know, but a great opportunity for a first-timer to check out, or for anyone who wants a cheap, local so-so massage and a lot of tease, and who knows, maybe the fshing's great here for you expert mongers. Hit me up for details.

Jarhead888
06-15-11, 19:26
Seen her around lately?

Thanks

Spoke to one of the girls and they were all fired. There is a new owner. The place is going legit, as it was many years ago when it first opened. The front wall with the little window has been torn out. They are seeking more of the "Massage Envy" Female client type. It is well known that the local stores / restaurants and the City were not happy with the continual parade of "creepy" male customers that were going to Hans. Bad location for HE massage.

Donalds
06-16-11, 07:10
NO hanky-panky will be allowed when the paperwork is signed and goes through, and I'm sure much of the staff will be cycled out, since they are all unlicensed.Fun's over. They are already re-modeling."Jenny", the Asian with Roman hands is gone. I heard that "Co-Co" the one who was breaking the law there has moved to some place in Ventura, and that "Mary" will be next to go, since now management is watching. On the upside, Ilene is back and offering the moset incredible legit massage with chiro work for $40 + tip, and sh keeps you naked most of the time.

Nutzoid
06-17-11, 11:03
Seen her around lately?

Let's cut through the BS. From your PM and your post I know you are not new to the area and you are not telling the truth. Builds some credibility by posting your experiences and tell the truth.

Donalds
07-15-11, 14:50
Got an unconfirmed report that QQ in Agoura is closed. Anyone in the know?

LuvDaPuss
07-25-11, 13:03
Last week I had the pleasure of visiting Creative Massage in Redding. It was not what I expected but nice in a peculiar way. It is almost like an "old west" type of brothel, an older 5 bedroom house in a residential neighborhood. The lady of the house was pleasant and straightened me out on how things run. It is best to make an appointment a few hours ahead of time but since I didn't I waited 15 minutes for the girl she called.

The gal that showed up was well worth waiting for. Melissa is 24, blonde. 5'8", maybe 135, lovely natural D+'s and a delicious shaved kitty. And oh, by the way she is about 4 months pregnant. Yup, surprised the hell out of me too. According to her she is very, very horny now that she is on the hormone roller coaster and I believe her story.

The massage was good and it was obvious she had been LMT trained at some point. The clothes came off quickly and she used those melons to rub my back and the boys in a most delightful way. Here is some good advice before you show up. BYOC. Bring your own condom. They don't like to keep them around I suppose because of LE concerns. I gave her a good slurping [rare] and let her finish me off cowgirl. It didn't take more than a minute as it has been a while.

I have been wanting to visit there for the last couple of years but never had the opportunity until now. They have really great ads on backpage and CL but Redding is out of the way from everywhere. The damage was. 60 + 1. 00 and I consider it well worth it. Such a time here in rip-off Spokane would be at least 2. 50. LDP

B Bardill
07-31-11, 15:41
So has there been any new girls showing up in the AMP's in Lancaster. I haven't been over there for a few months and the last time to Top Massage and got a good HE after a 10 minute massage for $30+$30. Any girls doing FS around the area. I usually hit up the SW's but it's been a little dry out too.

CoastToCoast
10-03-11, 20:45
I'm staying the couple of nights in Barstow. Is there any action here? Or am I not seeing 'Barstow' in the right area of USASG?

Donalds
10-06-11, 08:14
Reports of extras at this new-ish AMP within walking distace of my place got the best of me.

"Oaks" is a single cute young non-English speaking (Chinese?) girl, very clean tiny 2-working room operation, way over-priced-50-100% more than almost any other in town.

A steady stream of guys were visiting one at a time, and once inside I was promptly told "busy" I gave it one more shot later that day and splurged for an hour and requested "medium" touch for the session, but her hardly-there touch was ineffectual and not at all passing for an actual "massage". She kept me covered the entire time and offered no conversation or hint of anything more. Nothing happened that would encourage me to repeat.

The steady parade of guys early that Sunday morning, however would indicate more might be available, but it would take several expensive over-priced visits to find that out, and my guess would be that only extremely discrete and very limited extras would be offered.

Here's the details: http://oaksmassagespa.com/index.html

Luv Da Latinas
10-07-11, 17:35
Reports of extras at this new-ish AMP within walking distace of my place got the best of me.

She kept me covered the entire time and offered no conversation or hint of anything more. Nothing happened that would encourage me to repeat.

The steady parade of guys early that Sunday morning, however would indicate more might be available, but it would take several expensive over-priced visits to find that out, and my guess would be that only extremely discrete and very limited extras would be offered.

Here's the details:

http://oaksmassagespa.com/index.htmlDonalds who reported extras, I can't see that place offering any extras. But if there are extras like you said they are probably very limited and selective. I'll avoid this one.

Donalds
10-08-11, 07:34
Better and cheaper massages can be had a couple of blocks away, and some offer the slightest bit tease to keep you happy, thoguh nothing more. I just went to check this place out of curiosity and because they are so close, but I won't be back. Extras were not reported by anyone here.

VanWGo
10-20-11, 01:44
Looking for info on AMPs in High Desert area of Victorville. Drove past one plave on Bear Valley Road that looks inviting. TIA

B Bardill
11-05-11, 14:46
Well, it looks like Top Massage is closed down again. Anyone had any hits at the other places? Even the street seems sparse right now, probably because of elections coming up. PM me if anyone has had any hits anywhere.

Veteran2
01-22-12, 14:00
Donalds who reported extras, I can't see that place offering any extras. But if there are extras like you said they are probably very limited and selective. I'll avoid this one.I am new to this forum and have been catching up. Just read this one and have some info so none of us waste our time at this joint. The owner of the Oaks is a boner. His lady works there and he has gone legit because is last "Spa" in Whittier was busted a few years back. He made his money selling out his ex wife for years, then when he got busted kicked her to the side, for a younger gal. Though I am new to this forum I have been on may others and use to go to his place in Whittier. I was a regular of his wife at the time (did not know they where married). When I found out, I was like WTF. For me if you are running the joint and your lady is in the room boning dudes well you sit there listening your just a slum. That's way worse then any lady working or any one of us who visits these AMPs.

Dirty Old Guy
04-11-12, 14:38
I'm going to be coming from Vegas to LA soon and might like to stop in Barstow for some "halftime relaxation". I saw "Barstow Asian Massage" listed in both RM and in SocalInsiders. Does anyone have any first hand info on this place, or other AMP's in the area where I can leave,"Happy"?

Thanks,

Dirty

B Bardill
05-15-12, 18:17
So are all the AMP's dead in the valley now? I know it's slim pickin's on the street, but there are a few still out there everyday. I was wanting to try out Top, but it's shut down. Anyone have a line on any FS in Lancaster / Palmdale, PM me.

Donalds
06-20-12, 10:36
Spotted a bunch of places yester morning-some old, others new (ish) , a couple most likely legit, not so with the others. Can anyone provide details on these? PM if you would rather, and thanks.

DREAM TREE SPA.

Royal Ave. & Sycamore.

GOLDEN MASSAGE.

Cochran & Deodora.

VIP SPA.

1864 Cochran.

W & H THAI.

Errenger & L. A. Ave.

Dgoesinyours
06-20-12, 14:23
DREAM TREE SPA.

Same owners as Crystal Spa on Tapo & Simi Massage next to Wendy's. Standard R&T, The same techs.

GOLDEN MASSAGE.

Has been there forever, I don't like the location so I can't say how good it is. I went there once 4 years ago.

VIP SPA.

Standard R&T nothing special. Too open of an area don't want to be seen going in / out.

W & H THAI.

They were caught up in the sting a while back but Candy is still there. Nothing has changed other than they now say "Thai" in their ads.

Spotted a bunch of places yester morning-some old, others new (ish) , a couple most likely legit, not so with the others. Can anyone provide details on these? PM if you would rather, and thanks.

DREAM TREE SPA.

Royal Ave. & Sycamore.

GOLDEN MASSAGE.

Cochran & Deodora.

VIP SPA.

1864 Cochran.

W & H THAI.

Errenger & L. A. Ave.

Donalds
06-21-12, 10:29
Thanks!

There is one other one across the street from VIP in the bigger mall. Inside a "beauty parlor", but advertising "Thai" and "body massage". Looked too legit to bother checking out, but these days who knows (?).

Dgoesinyours
06-21-12, 11:13
It was too out in the open for me to check out. I don't want someone walking out of the store as I am walking into the store. I think I saw something at the east end of the valley that is new and needs to be checked out.

Thanks!

There is one other one across the street from VIP in the bigger mall. Inside a "beauty parlor", but advertising "Thai" and "body massage". Looked too legit to bother checking out, but these days who knows (?).

Newday53
07-30-12, 10:17
Sorry to ask; just passing thru for a few days. Have found, Flower, AAA (don't like bars on door) , VIP, Newday (funny) , Lily and a bunch others listed on another site but 0 reviews except for 1 place. Would anyone care to comment on any other these? Just looking for massage & nice finish. Not FS. Thanks.

ND

Johhny Quest
08-01-12, 11:58
I saw this AMP on craigslist / backpage and I also went by the place on one of my visits to Los Angeles. I keep meaning to check out the place, but I have yet to do it. Anyone have info on this Barstow AMP? Can pm me or write a report, would help people out!

I don't want to drive there and get disappointed.

I'm going to be coming from Vegas to LA soon and might like to stop in Barstow for some "halftime relaxation". I saw "Barstow Asian Massage" listed in both RM and in SocalInsiders. Does anyone have any first hand info on this place, or other AMP's in the area where I can leave,"Happy"?

Thanks,

Dirty

Donalds
12-08-12, 11:32
DREAM TREE MASSAGE SIMI VALLEY.

805-577-1070.

Street: 2515 Royal Ave 93065.

POSTED AT NAUGHTY REVIEWS:

""Good Time at Dream Tree"

All I can say is I had a great massage. I do not remember her name but she gave me a great massage and was very sweet and pleasant to talk with as well. Soon after the massage began off came the towel a great massage with lots of ass play ensued on the flip she stood over my head and began long strokes down to my inner thighs all the time making sure that her breasts (though her clothes) rubbed from my mouth and across my chest. Even though she did not take her top off her movement got me stiff. She then moved to the side as she was giving me a nice HJ she would whisper into my ear saying in a sexy voice things like "Oh baby come for me", softly kissing me and it didn't take long after that for my geyser to explode. Nice clean up some head massage and got dressed and left fully relieved."

Donalds
01-24-13, 07:52
"NAUGHTY REVIEW"

ABC HEALTH CENTER.

1839 Erringer Road.

Simi Valley.

805-522-0789.

This is my second time so see SaSa. My first experience was much better then the first. Things started out OK paid for the morning special price for an hour. Went into the room and I see she changed from some jeans and into a skirt and top, thought it looked promising again.

Well she stated of with a teasing massage but I turned over quickly and off came the skirt and top and the fun began. After about 40 minutes the door bell rang she went to answer and by the sound of thing she put the other customer in the other room. I thought it was strange since I still had about 20 minutes left. She came back in and started to rush me out which was a big let down. Since I knew she was the only one there. She turned from very warm to very cold so I got dressed left her have of the tip I did the first time. She looked at me and I just told her why. She said she would make it up to me next time but I do not thing there will one.

Donalds
02-07-13, 09:23
ANOTHER DREAM TREE "NAUGHTY REVIEW"

So I'm in town for a few days and I decided to visit the local AMP to see if they are like the ones at home. So I found this place and I go in and the reception area was clean and professional. I rang the buzzer and a Asian woman, in her late 30's to early 40's came to the glass. I paid and was taken to the room that passed an area where people who are getting pedicure can watch you walk by. I got to the room and got undress and waited. The same lady came in and began to massage the back. She was okay, not the best I ever had, but not the worst either. As she work the butt and the legs, she worked hard to avoid the boys. So she returned to the back and the head and work here way back down to the legs. Then the light touching on the inner thigh started to feel good them she began to rub the inner butt and then rub the boys. I open my legs wider to give her full access to the tool. She too the hint and jumped in hands first. On the flip, she pointed to the raging man meat and I nodded and she got some oil and rub oh so gently. I tried to rub her down, but she was a true "A" cup. So after a few minutes, off goes the cannon and she cleans me up. Good experience but I would probably avoid the massage.

Total price (including tip, in $) : 50.

Amount tipped (in $) : 50.

Japanese Nuru Massage.

310-596-0439.

Ventura County, CA.

I was looking for a Nuru Massage and came across the Ad on Backpage asked me to text my zip code and location. I recieved a text back sending me to Simi Valley a 40 minute drive for me. Got a text for the room number and when she opened the door she looked cute. But that is where the Nuru ended.

Her name was Amy not Japanese but Taiwanese. I paid for an hour, the ad said 140 but she wanted 160. I showed her the add and she said I could tip her later the 20. She proceeded to undress me and herself and told me to lay on the bed. She stated with some lotion and told me to flip. What happened to the Nuru that I came in search for? All she wanted to do was have quick sex. I was disappointed that I drove for far for this after about 30 minutes of the standard Asian sex I got disinterested as did my bat. She urged me to take a shower and get dressed as her boss was going to be knocking on the door any minute. I said what the heck you didn't even get me off and NO NURU. I left. If you are just looking for sex, Amy is pretty good but do not fall for the Nuru massage see ad website posted here.

Massage: Yes.

Two girl action: No.

No rush session: Yes.

Payment info.

Total price (including tip, in $) : 140.

Tip expected? : Yes.

Amount tipped (in $) : 0

Dee Jay T
02-07-13, 21:30
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/ventura_county&id=8715220

Was reading reviews here and did a quick google and came across this. Just FYI for everyone, most might already be aware I dunno.

Donalds
02-13-13, 08:51
ABC HEALTH CENTER-"NAUGHTY REVIEW"

1839 Erringer Road.

Simi Valley.

805-522-0789.

I have been here 3x and usually get rushed. As the last review noted, with only one girl working, if another customer comes in they hurry you throughout the process. On the plus side, these mid / older ladies are not professionals. Their massages are decent and YMMV. Last visit I had an older lady who was very nervous when I asked what my menu choices were. She agrees to BJ and her hands were shaking nervously. I asked if this was here first time and she said yes. It seems like she was a housewife who was there because she needed money. She was willing to do anything, but you'll need to BYOC, as she had none.

That visit was cut short by another customer. So I too deducted from the normal tip.

This visit I had Sasha (?) again. Sasha had the room a nice temp. She is middle aged with nothing spectacular. Her massage was average, so don't go here for a good massage.

She let's your hands roam, but is very jumpy and sensitive when you touch her. At some point, with no prices discussed, her sweatpants were on the floor and she was adding lotion to herself. She was willing for anything and didn't discuss tip. Again, BYOCover as she surprised me by not even asking for one.

Overall this I a rundown place, limited coverage, middle aged plain women who give adequate massages but extras are available because they need money. Definitely not pro's or regulars as this; which to me was a plus. They lack of even requesting coverage, and relying on me to insist is troubling, and might prevent NE from coming back.

Or, I'll keep checking to see how long each "regular lady" lasts and who they ate replaced by. Either way I'll BYOC and keep it safe.

Total price (including tip, in $) : 110.

Amount tipped (in $) : 70

SdRanger
03-26-13, 22:32
Haven't seen threads for these cities so I thought I would share a recent experience at XYZ Health Center, West Ave I.

After lurking through the boards I decided to try my first AMP that I found on backpage. Place was a little hard to find and a bit shady. I walked in and was greeted by an older Chinese woman (40's?) who went by the name Ayla. I booked an hour session for $.60. There was only one other person besides her working. She took me to a room, told me undress and walked out. She later returned and started to give me a massage. Being new to this I wasn't sure how to proceed. I tried to make conversation to lighten the mood but her English wasn't that good. After a good 20 minutes the door bell rung and she left the room to answer it. She came back and told me that she had to cut my 1hr session short to 30 minutes because of an appointment. I was slightly annoyed but she said she would give me back $.20. After this I decided to get aggressive and started rubbing her and asked her to show her tits in which she obliged. She may have been older but man were those tits nice, perky and firm! Eying the time, I tried to move things faster by trying to get her to do FS. Not sure if she understood me but she gave me a HJ and finished me off. I tipped her $.40 but forgot to get my $.20 refund for the short time! All in all, probably won't go to that place again. However it was an experience for a newbie getting into mongering.

Hope this helps others!

SD

Donalds
03-28-13, 06:35
NAUGHTY REVIEW:

Velvet Tomato.

1970 Deodora St.

Simi Valley.

805-527-1020.

"Bad Massage. Bad Attitude"

I saw an ad for this place on Backpage and decided to give it a try. I walked in on a Tuesday at 3:30pm and requested a one hour massage. The place is set up so you walk in the front door and there is a small waiting room with a window for an attendant. Selin came to the window and took my cash. She took me back to a private room and provided a poor massage. She was an attractive Asian female 25 years old wearing an over sized smock and black leggings. I am taken back to a massage room. They are private rooms with individual doors which is always a good sign. The doors even have peep holes in the to look out into the hallway. Got undressed and laid on the table. Selin comes in and starts the massage. She did a terrible job all the while talking about what a great massage she gives. She was totally not interested in giving a massage or even being there. She was the only one in the place and took several phone calls and two walk-ins during my hour.

At the conclusion of my miserable hour I gave her a $20 tip. She looked at it and said that she generally get $60 for a one hour massage. I called her on this BS and told her that the massage did not warrant that type of tip and that next time we would see. There will not be a next time.

Bottom line. Terrible massage coupled with pushy employees equals a place you should avoid.

Payment info.

Total price (including tip, in $) : 80.

Amount tipped (in $) : 20.

Ventura County.

Day of visit: Tuesday

Donalds
04-14-13, 05:14
NAUGHTY REVIEW.

CRYSTAL SPA.

2311 Tapo St. Suite C.

Simi Valley.

805-527-1666.

Saw their ad on BP and thought I'd check out a place I hadn't seen on NR. In a strip mall, and there's another AMP nearby, but the gal working said the average age was 10 years older over there. Take it for what it's worth, but she seemed honest and not just being self-serving.

When I entered, I was greeted by a nice-looking Asian gal, probably early thirties, with a nice body in tights and a form-fitting top. I figured it had potential. $40 for half-hour. The place was clean, as was the individual room which was a good size and smelled nice.

Great massage by the same gal (Sasha, I believe). She is a CMT. She climbed on the table at times to get more leverage and was always checking to make sure the pressure was good but without being annoying about it. We chatted during the massage, and she was really friendly with good English. On the flip, she indicated that we had 10 minutes left.

Premium review:

I left the towel off, and she didn't mind. I wasn't quite erect yet, so she started rubbing my chest while standing behind my head. As I began to stand at attention, and since I'd indicated that I'd been to an AMP before, she walks around to my side and asks how much I normally tip."It depends, but usually at least $40." She motions if I wanted a HJ, and I nod,"Yes," but ask if there are other options available. Yes, for another $20 there's touching outside her clothes, so I agree but disregard the "outside" part and slide my hand up her shirt, as she starts stroking.

I asked about taking her top off, and she wanted $100 for topless, and doesn't do FS. She indicates that other girls there do. I tell her $100 is typical for FS, but she stands firm, and I settle for feeling her up until I finish. We had a good conversation about other girls there. Who will do more, which ones use too much oil, which ones are CMTs, so I felt the extra $20 was a good investment despite it being just a HJ. And, heck, the massage itself was really good, especially if you do have knots that need working out.

She won't be there very long, since she's just helping the owner out (since she's a CMT). She even introduced me to another very pretty, Asian girl with a great body who "does more" and who's also a CMT. Can't wait to try her out. I'll write another review and share her name once I've had a taste.

Total price (including tip, in $) : 100.

Amount tipped (in $) : 60.

Service duration: 30 Min.

Attendant's name: Sasha

Dirty Old Guy
04-18-13, 21:09
I know it's been asked here before, but maybe there is some new intel out there.

I'm going to be coming from LA to Vegas next month and might like to stop in Barstow for some 'halftime relaxation'. I saw 'Barstow Asian Massage' listed in both RM and in SocalInsiders. Does anyone have any first hand info on this place, or other AMP's in the area where I can leave, 'Happy'?

Thanks,

Dirty

Donalds
04-21-13, 07:54
"NAUGHTY REVIEWS"

DREAM TREE SPA.

2515 Royal Ave.

Simi Valley.

805-577-1070.

Saw some good reviews of Dream Tree on here, thought I'd give it a try. Called, and got an appointment right away (not very buy on weekday afternoons, I guess). Visited early on a Monday afternoon (around 1pm). Masseuse's name was Anna. Looked to be I her late 30's, slender build, cargo pants and a t-shirt. Good table shower, follow by excellent massage.

Mama San gives me the choice to table shower before or after, and I choose the shower first. The MS and Anna both commenting on how sexy I was (yeah right) as I disrobe for the shower. Pretty thorough job, with a little extra attention paid to the business district. Towel off, and head to massage table. Very nicely decor and pleasant environment. Super relaxing. The massage starts off normal. I go with light / no oil, as I hate driving home with that oily feeling. I suggest you do the table shower after if you want oil. Anyway, about 15 minutes into the massage I have made clear why I'm there. She lets me flip over (I love it when the girls let the fun start early) , but is very reticent to discuss business. Her English wasn't very good, so I had a hard time making it clear that I was after FS. Once she caught on, and dealt with tip, she told me we had to proceed on the floor. It seems like noise is a huge concern for this place. Close neighbors and thin walls. I decide for the HE with prostate. She really put effort into it. My complaints are not with her service, but with the circumstances of that place / time. Might go back again, just later at night.

BDSM: No.

No rush session: No.

Total price (including tip, in $) : 150.

Amount tipped (in $) : 100.

CRYSTAL SPA.

2311 Tapo St. Suite C.

SIMI VALLEY.

805-527-1666.

This was my second visit. I was eager to spend some time with Christine, who I'd met during my last visit. She is tall ( 5'8") and attractive with a nice body, and CMT. I had to wait about 20 because she was with another customer. The gal who let me in and took my payment for o e hour offered to massage me for the first twenty minutes until Christine was available, but I chose to wait knowing that Christine was certified, and figuring this gal wasn't (nor was she as pretty). Christine came in, recognized me and gave a hug (even though we'd just met briefly the last time). I climbed on the table and she began one of the best massages I've ever had, including from fully legit massage places like Burke Williams. She had on a cute dress that showed off her nice legs but wasn't skin tight like many providers wear, so she looked legit.

After about 30 minutes into the massage, I felt her leg close to my hand which was hanging off the side of the table, so I began caressing her. Nice silky smooth skin. A little bigger than I'm expected, but that's because it's proportionate to her height-not fat big, she's just not anorexic thin. I slid my hand up to see her reaction and when I got close to her privates, so casually moved out of reach. She knew what I wanted at that point anyway, but I was surprised because I'd been under the impression from the last girl that Christine was game. Anyway, after more massaging and more gentle attempts by me to cop a feel, she began teasing the boys. I flipped and she smiled at my stiffy. She asked whether I wanted topless or fully nude, indicating $100 and $120, respectively. I asked about FS, but she said she didn't do that. I asked about BJ, but again no go. Pricey, but thinking how good the actual massage was, and that I really wanted to see that body, I decided to just go topless. I'd felt her ass and breast to know that they were natural. Off comes the dress so she just had some silky panties remaining. She applied oil and began a nice HJ. I played with the girls (natural C cups). She let me rub her kitty over the panties. Tummy was a little soft, but no pot belly or love handles. Really nice. I told her I bet she's really good with her mouth and asked again about a BJ-still no, but a big smile. I asked if I could use my mouth and she offered up her tits. What about down below and she giggled calling me nasty. Seeing that I was getting anywhere in that direction, I asked if I could finish on her tits and she agreed. She moved down to put my shaft between them as she continued stroking with her hands. Wasn't long before I exploded all over them. It was the biggest load I'd released in a while, and we both laughed. I think I may have even gotten some in her hair I shot so much and so strongly, but I couldn't tell in the dim light. She didn't seem upset. Cleaned us both up, dressed, got a couple hot towels to finish the clean up, and then returned to the massage. A little work on my legs and feet, then a nice scalp massage.

Bottom line: I'd go back for the massage itself from a pretty girl with a great attitude, but the HJ was on the oricey side.

Day of visit: Thursday.

Time of visit: Afternoon.

Service duration: 60 Min.

Attendant's name: Christine.

WESTCOAST MASSAGE.

1790 E. Los Angeles Ave.

805-955-0918.

Simi Valley.

I drop by this place, not knowing what to expect. Walk in with no appointment. Monday afternoon, only one girl on staff. Appears to be mid to late 40's, but she takes care of herself. She's wearing yoga pants and a tank top. Friendly relaxed attitude. Decent massage. Will probably repeat.

The usual back massage, very well done with good attention to stress points and pressure points. I start to caress her ass and thighs, both because it turns me on and it lets the girl know I'm legit. She then works her way down to my ass. Tickling my asshole, and massaging my balls and teasing my dick. She's driving me crazy, and I have to turn over. She was laughing as I twitched on the table under her ministrations. She enjoys what she does. She lightly rubs my crotch, asking me what I want to do. I ask for full service, and she is hesitant since she is alone. I offer her $100 tip for FS, and she agrees. Partially disrobing (so she can get up quick to deal with other customers, though nobody disturbed us) I had brought a condom. She puts it on while playing with my dick. We fuck, and she is really into it. Moaning and panting. She's sweating hard within minutes, which lets you know she is enjoying. I stop and and lay down for the hand finish. She didn't rush me at all. I went a little over the hour time I had paid for. She thanked / hugged me and asked me to come back soon.

Payment info.

Day of visit: Monday.

Service duration: 75 Min

BSinTo
04-25-13, 21:50
Stopped by Crystal Spa at 2311 Tapo St. A couple of weeks ago and asked for a 1 hour massage. Sherry (mid to late 40s) took me to the private room and told me to get undressed. She came back about 5 minutes later and asked how I like it and I told her hard, not expecting much from this little 95 lb Chinese lady. She immediately removed my towel entirely and began a very good massage. The only problem was the broken door that kept popping open, leaving my backside exposed to the world that she had to keep closing. I was very surprised that she had very good pressure for such a small lady and she gave a great "erotic" massage brushing over the boys and tickling the starfish more than most. After roughly 45 or 50 minutes, she tells me to flip and there was no frontal massage, just a very light, constant brushing of all sensitive parts. After teasing like this for close to a minute, she grabs my member and asks if I want it massaged, which I of course told her YES. She says "you no give trouble, right?" and I said no trouble at all. She completed the job with a very nice light touch and cleaned up afterward. Very nice time, will most likely return after my quest for a younger oriental mp that gives a good massage with HE. $50 for the hour plus $40 tip, $90 well spent.

Donalds
05-01-13, 07:25
"NAUGHTY REVIEW"

(NOTE: This sounds like BS to me-only one guy reporting any fun, everyone else no-go. I've tried this place several times and they are WAY to professional and expensive to be offering much else. If there is any extras to be had, my guess is that it might just be one provider working on her own with very limited services offered. If this is going on LE will shut them down quick. They already closed one legit place because someone was living there.)

Oaks Massage Spa.

195 E. Hillcrest Dr.

Thousand Oaks.

805-497-4777.

This isn't the best massage I've ever gotten but I got lucky here with Dina after the third visit and now every time I visit, while I rub her button on top of her pants, she gives Mr. Big the Happy ending (hand only) he deserves. PS She looks like she's enjoying every second. She is a thin, petite, no makeup wearing, natural beauty that has a nice smile. If she feels comfortable with you (might take 1-4 visits). You will experience a nice.

Remember to touch her gently on her arms and legs and before the flip see if she lets you touch her ass (over her clothes). If comfortable with you. She will start gently caressing the boys with her fingertips from behind to make sure on the flip you're ready for her. Then she will look at your face and in your eyes and then glance back at your rocket while the music plays a karaoke but Voiceless Phil Collins hit. Soon, she gladly gets you off with her delicate soft hands. Very fun. Who knows what we can all talk her into next but handy work is a very good start for a TO massage parlor.

Payment info.

Amount tipped (in $) : 40.

Session info.

Ventura County.

Day of visit: Sunday.

Attendant's name: Dina

Donalds
05-10-13, 06:34
NAUGHTY REVIEWS.

Westcoast Massage.

1790 E. Los Angeles Ave.

Simi Valley.

805-955-0918.

Went in there Wednesday afternoon. The attendant was a little old for me. Late 40ish. She was the only one there so I figured it will do. Massage itself wasn't bad though.

After the amazing massage of medium pressure, she asked me what I wanted for the day. I asked for a BJ since she was so much older than me and it is a little weird for FS. She put on a hat and went at it. I had a tough time to cum since she is not my type and I feel like she sensed it. I had my eyes closed and just pictured Jessica Alba blowing me, soon enough I came.

She was really nice though. I would recommend if you like older mature chicks.

Day of visit: Wednesday.

Service duration: 30 Min

BSinTo
05-15-13, 23:43
Visited VIPat1864 a couple of weeks ago around 4 pm and was met at the window by Michelle (very good english) and paid the $45 for 1 hr. Went to the private room and disrobed and after a few minutes she came in. She's moderately attractive, mid 30s I'd guess with a smokin rack. Great massage for about 40 minutes and then the flip. At that point she basically just lightly rubbed my chest and ran her fingers on my member and asked if it was okay. Of course I allowed her to "massage" it, which she did very well and let me play with her very nice globes. Upon completion, she cleaned me up with the hot towel and finished the massage of my legs. GREAT experience, I'll definitely go back, but she did say that she wasn't going to be there permanently. $45 for the hr and $40 tip, $85 total well spent.

Donalds
05-19-13, 02:50
"NAUGHTY REVIEW"

A Mind & Body Experience Healing Center.

2391 Tapo St

Simi Valley.

805-526-2896.

In a run down strip center that has a Pawn Shop (left) & hospital clothes (right) but surprisingly had 3 young & cute 20ish Thai spinners as massage girls (high 5). Girl up front named Jasmine about 30 ish & not bad but after reading reviews asked for Coco. She said Coco available in 45 min. Left & Came back about in 75 min & coco was cuter then described about 85 lbs soaking wet. Complained I was late and had other customer soon. Gave me great massage and we talked and found out she's actually a sweet girl and has an older sister who works there too. Right before the flip her customer came in and she switched out with Jenni who was 20ish, petite and hot too. Jenni went right for the juice rocket and had that handy talent we all dream about. I asked her for more and to show more but she said no, & was absorbed in lift off in the few leftover minutes. She was focused, I asked her what she was doing to me and when she told me back that she likes to make men cum and smiled, that's all I needed to hear. I was done right after she said that. Well, I'll be back to check out Coco's sister. A good time to be had by all here!

Two girl action: Yes.

Total price (including tip, in $) : 95.

Day of visit: Friday.

Time of visit: Evening.

Attendant's name: Coco / Jenni

Donalds
05-24-13, 06:15
NAUGHTY REVIEW.

Camarillo Day Spa.

1877 East Daily Drive Suite C1.

805-766-0586.

Walk-In on Wednesday afternoon at 1 PM. Met by older Asian worker who asked if I wanted a massage. Told her one hour paid $50 and was taken back to a private room. I was told to undress and lay on the table face down. The place was clean and the room were of a medium size and well kept. A few minute later the same woman who walked me back came in to give me a massage. Her name was Kate, not really an attractive gal who was wearing a tight pair of sweat pants and an even tighter sheet yellow tshirt.

She asked me how I wanted the massage; I told her I like it medium. She worked the majority of my body, giving good attention to each part of my body. No teasing or even touching anywhere near the boys. She did use hot stones on my back which felt good. She asked me to turn and she began to massage my legs and arms more. I was hoping she'd reach for my guys, she didn't. She finished on my legs and said,"Okay, all done." She made no offer for extra services or time and I didn't ask. I got dressed and left.

Donalds
06-01-13, 05:50
"NAUGHTY REVIEW"

2391 Tapo St

Simi Valley.

805-526-2896.

A small MP place next to a pawn shop that has 3, 20 something athletic short spinners and two older busty girls. Good Variety.

I knew this one had huge balloons and like most guys. I needed to see & touch them. One minute into the massage from the back she was after the boys so I knew she wanted a tip and was horny. When I reached for the boobs she lifted up the bra and for mid 30's they still looked and felt nice. On the flip she had me ready and knew what she wanted. I pulled down the damp panties and stuck one finger in each hole and she moaned like a banshee. I pulled the one out of her butt and stuck 2 fingers in the kitty to give her a squirt orgasm that crossed her eyes. I asked for a BJ and she said not here which meant I had a chance outside the MP. So I talked her into me squirting those big boobs on the finish and she moaned as she felt the rocket go off all over them. I moaned too. They looked great that way- like fleshy glazed breast doughnuts. My work is done here I snickered.

Arnold said it best. I'll Be Back.

Total price (including tip, in $) : 105.

Amount tipped (in $) : 70.

Service duration: 45 Min.

Attendant's name: Jasmine

Donalds
06-05-13, 09:02
"NAUGHTY REVIEW"

Lu's Massage.

2165 Ventura Blvd.

Camarilo.

805-482-3249.

"Legit and a Bit Strange"

Went here after a day of being active and could really use a nice massage with some extras thrown in for fun. Massage happened but was the last thing I was looking for.

Had been active all day and was looking for a good massage and a bit more. Showed up and asked about a 70 special massage. $35. 00. What a deal, but. I went in and there was about 5-6 people doing massages. 3-4 men and 2 ladies. Everyone was in one big room. I was led to a chair by one of the men and he had me put my feet in the tub of water to soak. He then asked me to remove my shirt. Kinda weird being in the same room with everyone else. Then he, yes he, started massaging me. I was kinda freaked out. Not a homophobe or anything like that but I just cannot get past a man doing something to me that is supposed to feel good. I was tense and asked for a girl. He said they all busy but maybe one will help me soon and kept the massage going. I should have taken that as my que to leave. All said and done, it was not what I was looking forward to and needed a nice massage from a lady when I left. So anyway if you want or like the weird stuff, this is the place. All legit and guy on guy massages. Some my like it but it is just not my thing. Giving a decent rating because it was not terrible, just not my cup of tea.

Total price (including tip, in $) : 45.

Amount tipped (in $) : 10.

Service duration: 75 Min

Donalds
06-08-13, 06:22
"NAUGHTY REVIEW"

W & H MASSAGE.

1784 Erringer Road.

Simi Valley.

805-583-2188.

The rooms a nice large size. I hate the tiny rooms offered at most places. All the girls here are very nice and provide excellent service. YU YU and Mi Mi are my favorites.

Every time I have visited this place I left with a smile on my face. Choose the hour for extra pleasure. After a short massage she will ask you what you want I just say everything. She will leave and bring back supplies.

Mi Mi and Yu Yu both start off with a pleasurable BBJ some DATY (if you like) and on goes the cover with a RCG, mish, doggy and lots of verbal. Just before the rocket shot off they take off the cover, suck and swallow. Nice clean up tip cup of Chinese tea. The girls here are in their 30's but provide great action and pleasure.

Otal price (including tip, in $) : 150.

Attendant's name: Mi Mi

Donalds
06-14-13, 13:48
"NAUGHTY REVIEW"

2391 Tapo St.

Simi Valley.

805-526-2896.

The place is very well decorated, there is no doubt you will get what you pay for. The ladies are always very friendly and listen well.

While the ladies will never disappoint. Don't expect FS but some ass play also happens the ladies will wear normal clothes and will always keep them on but many sill let you feel tits and or ass. And they have a $40 special for 1st timers.

Two girl action: Yes.

Time of visit: Morning.

Service duration: 60 Min

Donalds
06-20-13, 09:27
"NAUGHTY REVIEWS"

Pacific Spa Massage Therapy.

805-306-9988.

1716 Erringer Road, # 112.

Simi Valley.

In a strip center near Fart & Smile (Smart & Final) I discovered a young, tight, hot new girl during her first week. She didn't seem to be that experienced in anything other then hand at a EMP but I quickly educated her as to some extra talent us men look forward to from a. Cute girl like her. As usual I told her she was hot and beautiful and she got excited. And things progressed beyond her average limitations. Her name is Coco and she is from China.
Total price (including tip, in $) : 130.

Amount tipped (in $) : 90.
Day of visit: Saturday.
Attendant's name: Coco.

DreamTree Spa.
2515 Royal Ave.
Simi Valley.
805-577-1070.

They ask if you have been here before to which you answer yes. That way they know you expect some extra attention towards the end of the massage.
Have an extra $50 ready to go when they offer the happy ending. $80 for oral but they use saran wrap so just stick to the manual service. It really was a good massage and I left with a smile. Asian girl was very cute with nice tits. The place is clean and the girls are cute enough. About 3/4 of the way through she will push boundaries. Brush by your balls and touch your ass. Your moan will tell her to keep going. At that point she will offer services for a price and make you touch her tits to prove you're not a cop. The hand job is very good! She will clean you up with a warm wash cloth at the end and even massage more to complete the hour. It was a very good time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A Mind & Body Experience Healing Center
2391 Tapo St
Simi Valley

805-526-2896
The place was clean, and the girl at reception was very friendly. She started the massage, asking, "Soft, medium or hard?" She was about 30 years old and cute enough. While she stood near my head and worked on my back, I stroked her legs to let her know what I was there for.

Her name was Cindy. She was about 30, and her body was okay. She actually gave a decent massage. I am very fit and muscular, and the entire time, she commented on how much she was enjoying rubbing my body. After the 40-minute mark, I did the flip. Cindy leaned over and started kissing my chest nipples and stomach. She took my hand and placed it on her ass where I continued to squeeze.

At this point, I was expecting her to ask for a tip, but she did not. She lifted her shirt and took out her tits, which were actually quite nice, and I played with her nipples. Off with the towel, and she commented that I had a very large cock. She leaned forward and gently nibbled on the shaft of my cock. Still, there was no request for a tip. I wasn't sure if she was going to blow me, jerk me off or fuck me. I could tell she was really turned on.

She stepped away and came back with a handful of lotion and started to stroke my cock. I rubbed her pussy through her yoga pants. She was moaning, so I decided to slip my hand under her pants and into her panties. I slipped my middle finger into her pussy, while she jerked me off. This went on for about 10 minutes.

When finished, she cleaned me up with a hot towel, including my hand that was wet from her pussy. She still did not ask for a tip. She told me how hot she thought I was and told me to return soon. Then, she left the room. I got dressed, and on the way out I found Cindy and gave her a $50 tip.

Total price (including tip, in $): 100
Tip expected?: Yes
Amount tipped (in $): 50
Day of visit: Sunday
Time of visit: Evening

Conejo Joe
06-21-13, 17:26
I don't know if I have bad luck here, but I had another below average experience at 2391. I had been some months back, but saw some positive reviews. I went back yesterday morning and got an even older provider with no skills. I should have just left once she said she was the only one there. Bad massage, unattractive, lame HE.

In other news, there are now 2 more massage places in that business park. 2311 (Cherry) and another foot / Thai place next to Evergreen. I think that makes 5 total!

Donalds
06-27-13, 08:43
"NAUGHTY REVIEW"

Simi Valley.

805-306-9988.

Mei is a relatively cute Chinese AMP girl that does a decent rub with moderate extras. She is tall with an average build. Very pleasant personality and good English. She will do a decent reach under and your hands can roam. If she likes you she'll put your hand into her naked crotch and you can rub the goodies. FS is not on the menu at all though.

Payment info.

Total price (including tip, in $) : 95.

Amount tipped (in $) : 45.

Attendant's name: Mei

Donalds
07-05-13, 06:17
"NAUGHTY REVIEW"

Pacific Spa Massage.

Simi Valley.

805-306-9988.

The quality of the massage was mediocre. She did not have much of a technique. So probably depends on who you get.

Massage was not great quality. She left the towel off on the flip. I hesitated since the massage was so so, but said okay for the HJ. It was mechanical. So the person did not have much skill in any area. Do not know name, so YMMV.

Total price (including tip, in $) : 90.

Attendant's name:?

Donalds
07-05-13, 07:10
WOW-an actual original review posted my be and not pulled from "NAUGHTY REVIEWS"! Relocated to the proper thread, this is all about the newest (nearly) legit place in Thousand Oaks, and there are no extras being offered up (for me, for now at least) , so anyone looking for a happy ending story can move on.

For everyone else.

OAKS MASSAGE THERAPY.

2959 E. T. O. Blvd.

(805) 379-3338.

(805) 300-0248.

10am-10pm 7 days.

On T. O. Blvd. & Fairview, between Skyline Drive and Hampshire.

Prices: 30min-$35, 60min $40, 90min $60.

My I. R. S. Refund wasn't what I was hoping, so I opted for a much-needed legit massage. A few favorite stops were closed due to the holiday Massage Therapy II (my usual hangout) was open, but down getting some early-morning A / C repair work done. Even though I was offered a freebie half-hour there when they were up and running, time was short and I decided instead to check the new kid in town out.

The place fronts the busy Blvd. With only a couple of free on-street parking spaces and no privacy to the front door. Add to that the jumbo security camera as one tries to figure out the locked door and silent bell to be let in, and it's better just pulling around back to the small but available free lot and using the back door.

I found out the place is owned and run by a mother / daughter team (down, boys!). Actually a GRANDmother and daughter as the hottie working there has 2 kids. Never got her name but she was pleasant as once I figured out the front door deal, she welcomed me from behind the corner desk and led me to I believe one of 4 small-ish working rooms, Along the way I noticed how clean the tiny place is (being brand-new) and that the back door was kept partly open.

The working room had just a curtain covering the doorway (dammit) and everything was standard-issue behavior procedure for a legit place. I was offered a basket to put my clothes and things in before hottie left, and I stripped and hopped on the table covering myself with the medium-size shoot provided.

With a 50-50 chance of providers, I was either very lucky or else this was a grand-scheme to develop a large and loyal customer base, when hottie also turned out to be my "therapist". She was wearing a slight over-sized top and shorter skirt showing a bit of leg and knee, but no signs of having had 2 kids as she made a bit of small talk to start the hour I paid for. Her English seemed limited, but she was quite conversational with what she did know. I was expecting the usual routine of a general full-body pressure starting at my neck done through the sheet, and was in for a surprise when she folded the sheet back to my mid-thighs and proceeded to start in with both hands working on my ass! It wasn't long before the sheet was pretty much discarded altogether and with no exaggeration, while indeed offering a full-body massage, she literally spent a quarter of the hour or more on my glutes and not being to cautious with any junk brushing.

Overall the massage was good, but not great or that therapeutic. I believe she made up a few moves of her own (I'm still not sure what benefit the "elbow along the butt crack" move provide) but it was nice having a pretty girl relieve a little tension in your back. Drawing my knees up to work on my inner thighs, I was pretty much totally flashing and there was no attempt whatsoever to drape me, which I'm certain must be some legal violation.

The session played out as usual, being finished with a hot-towel wipe down, and about 10 minutes in the hour left to work on my front side. I was covered for this, but an inordinate amount of time was spent working my upper and inner thighs and hips before the second wipedown and "We finished." message heard.

So, wrapping up, OAKS MASSAGE THERAPY offers up a clean, safe, professional place, with a good, not great near nude massage, and lots of tease from a pleasant female for the same standard pricing found in nearly every other spa on the street. Great for a first-timer, and maybe more offered later on once they get established, and in the meantime I'd recommend a quick stop off just to welcome them to town.

Donalds
07-12-13, 08:45
2ND "REAL" REVIEW!

OAKS MASSAGE THERAPY.

2959 E. T. O. Blvd.

(805) 379-3338.

I decided to give this storefront a second chance to see if my first visit tease was a fluke. It wasn't!

I'm beginning to think this is THE place to go and while I'm certain nothing more than a manual release would be on the menu, given the given, it's still better than nothing.

I stopped off yesterday and the place was jumping. 3 working rooms and during the hour I was there all were or became ocupado. I luckily drew hottie daughter again (saw her the day before chatting on her cell outside the front of the place the day before so she knows me on site. I've yet to get her name partly because she is so quiet during the session, but her English skills are quite good, even if her massage technique is not.

Once stripped I used the available sheet to fully cover myself and waited for her to come in, all the whole hearing some sort of "odd" quiet muffled noises through the wall from the next room over. Not disturbing since they were almost done, and I couldn't say for sure what was going on, but it didn't sound like a massage to me.

In comes daughter and we make the usual small talk about how I like my massage and how busy the place has been (!) and she peels back the shoot well below mid-thigh her first session violation. She starts with a general body rub from the shoulders down and again spends most of her time and enthusiasm on butt, her massage skills not familiar to me-in a good way. She works me all over, eventually removing the sheet altogether and sitting on the table next to me as she parts my legs a bit to work on my thighs. Before I can detect any "signal" she's again working on my neck and arms.

Violation two comes when she works on my back. She recovers my legs and straddles my thighs plopping her pretty rump flat down on me while she works my back and butt some more. Sorry she wasn't wearing the short dress outfit I first saw her in weeks earlier as the stretch pants blunted the experience.

Back to working on my legs she removes the sheet totally again and draws my each of my knee up in turn and so my junk is now totally exposed-violation three and taking her time on my upper-upper thighs, my interest evident.

Just when things could get fun she moves back to my neck and scalp before covering me to leave the room and get the hot towel.

Back again I remain covered on the flp and she spends little time on my arms chest or stomach, once again focusing her attention to my legs and before long the hour is up. Back with more hot towels to wipe the lotion off I'm beginning to think that's it but she's a bit "careless" when wiping down my hips and pelvis exposing me near totally again.

Now the confusion.

At that moment she very quietly asks something to the effect "is this ok?" but before I can respond MamaSan (literally her mother) was also speaking in Asian tongue at her from the hallway so I'm not 100% sure exactly what she was saying (could have been going over time for all I know) or who she was speaking to.

Since I don't feel like getting her in trouble or my own ass busted I ignore this time but all signs point to at least a very limited menu available. Hope someone else here can press the envelope a bit here and report what they find.

I will be back an finances permit-just my luck I'm so strapped for cash!

Nutzoid
07-12-13, 12:01
2ND "REAL" REVIEW!

OAKS MASSAGE THERAPY.

2959 E. T. O. Blvd.

(805) 379-3338.

I decided to give this storefront a second chance to see if my first visit tease was a fluke. It wasn't!

I'm beginning to think this is THE place to go and while I'm certain nothing more than a manual release would be on the menu, given the given, it's still better than nothing.

I stopped off yesterday and the place was jumping. 3 working rooms and during the hour I was there all were or became ocupado. I luckily drew hottie daughter again (saw her the day before chatting on her cell outside the front of the place the day before so she knows me on site. I've yet to get her name partly because she is so quiet during the session, but her English skills are quite good, even if her massage technique is not.

Once stripped I used the available sheet to fully cover myself and waited for her to come in, all the whole hearing some sort of "odd" quiet muffled noises through the wall from the next room over. Not disturbing since they were almost done, and I couldn't say for sure what was going on, but it didn't sound like a massage to me.

In comes daughter and we make the usual small talk about how I like my massage and how busy the place has been (!) and she peels back the shoot well below mid-thigh her first session violation. She starts with a general body rub from the shoulders down and again spends most of her time and enthusiasm on butt, her massage skills not familiar to me-in a good way. She works me all over, eventually removing the sheet altogether and sitting on the table next to me as she parts my legs a bit to work on my thighs. Before I can detect any "signal" she's again working on my neck and arms.

Violation two comes when she works on my back. She recovers my legs and straddles my thighs plopping her pretty rump flat down on me while she works my back and butt some more. Sorry she wasn't wearing the short dress outfit I first saw her in weeks earlier as the stretch pants blunted the experience.

Back to working on my legs she removes the sheet totally again and draws my each of my knee up in turn and so my junk is now totally exposed-violation three and taking her time on my upper-upper thighs, my interest evident.

Just when things could get fun she moves back to my neck and scalp before covering me to leave the room and get the hot towel.

Back again I remain covered on the flp and she spends little time on my arms chest or stomach, once again focusing her attention to my legs and before long the hour is up. Back with more hot towels to wipe the lotion off I'm beginning to think that's it but she's a bit "careless" when wiping down my hips and pelvis exposing me near totally again.

Now the confusion.

At that moment she very quietly asks something to the effect "is this ok?" but before I can respond MamaSan (literally her mother) was also speaking in Asian tongue at her from the hallway so I'm not 100% sure exactly what she was saying (could have been going over time for all I know) or who she was speaking to.

Since I don't feel like getting her in trouble or my own ass busted I ignore this time but all signs point to at least a very limited menu available. Hope someone else here can press the envelope a bit here and report what they find.

I will be back an finances permit-just my luck I'm so strapped for cash!Donald, you spend a lot of time posting relevant reviews. I would've thought that given limited funds you would NOT be TOFTT. Personally I would've gone for the sure thing. I love sensual massage but I hate is leaving with blue balls. In any case thanks for the great review.

Donalds
07-13-13, 06:04
Donald, you spend a lot of time posting relevant reviews. I would've thought that given limited funds you would NOT be TOFTT. Personally I would've gone for the sure thing. I love sensual massage but I hate is leaving with blue balls. In any case thanks for the great review.LOL! Actually I Took One For Me.

I was curious about this place and as the Gov. Was actually paying for it in a way I figured I'd give it the once over. With the "Oxnard-like" set up of the place and the constant stream of guys coming and going (all using the rear entrance) I'm nearly certain something else might be had here. Maybe if we all pay them a quick lunchtime half hour visit? I did notice a cop car parked very nearby during the week. Couldn't tell if LE was paying them a visit, but a couple of days later when I went in, I noticed the locked front door is a thing of the past-no need to ring the bell to get in anymore, but they are still operating under the radar. I'm interested to know if they've taken many customers away from the the other storefronts. There sure were a lot of guys there during working hours on a Thursday.

Finances permitting, I'll give them one more chance, but I wish I could get a better massage there-I hate mooching freebies from my friends at the other legit places on the street.

I did find a little info on the place:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/oaks-therapy-massage-thousand-oaks

I'm guessing "Nan" is the hottie since she told me she had been doing massage for 3 years.

Tigermannn
07-31-13, 21:45
Hey guys. Noticed a couple of new places opened up in Cam. VIP Massage and Cozy Massage. Any reports on these? Let me know. Have day off tomomorrow may hit one of these up.

Donalds
08-09-13, 08:37
"NAUGHTY REVIEWS"

VIP Massage.

2273 Las Posas Road.

805-383-2244.

Went in on a Friday morning. Met by very nice lady, maybe 35-40. Looked pretty good. Asked what I wanted and led me to a room. Collected the fee and asked me to undress. Returned in about 3-4 mins. I undressed and laid down on the table. I did not cover myself up. When she came in she was very pleasant and ran her hand down the back of me. She never covered me up and massaged my back side. Got close to the goods but no actual touching. I settled in for a decent massage, which it was. She had me flip after 30 mins and covered my mid section up at this point. More massage and even grazed the boy so I thought it was looking up. I touched her leg to give her the sign and she would just move away. Still more touching of the boys so I was thinking it was on. NOPE, she got the hot towel and cleaned me up and said all done. Kinda gave a bunch of signs and got me aroused only to let me down. Good massage, decent price. Went back a week later and will write a review when I get the time.

Session info.

Payment info.

Total price (including tip, in $) : 50.

Amount tipped (in $) : 10.

Ventura County.

Simi Valley.

805-306-9988.

This cute, young 30-year old, May, looks mid-twenties and had kissed me a lot last time, so I tried again. Well, the massage was good, and she started the reach-under and fondle and kept kissing me all over my back and neck during the massage as she did last time. So, I said,"I like you too. Are you single?" As I flipped over, She started kissing my lips. She liked my comment that I like her, and the HJ was more intense. I said,"It needs your kisses," and she asked about tip. I had not been prepared financially, and I told the truth, as I had about $60. 00 left. She said,"Maybe next time."

Anyway, she kept looking at my face, as I was getting closer, and kissed me full on the lips and said,"I like you," and I said,"I like you too," and she started blowing air on it, which drove me wild, and kissed it, much to my surprise. When I was getting close, she kissed me again, looked into my eyes and then took it deep down her throat, as I came buckets, and I was blown away, so to speak. I thanked her over and over, and she reminded me that she's single and winked. A great gal!

Session info.

Payment info.

Total price (including tip, in $) : 100.

Attendant's name: May

Donalds
08-14-13, 07:54
"NAUGHTY REVIEW"

CRYSTAL SPA.

2311 Tapo St. Suite C.

Simi Valley, CA.

805-527-1666.

Walked in, no appointment and the only one there was an older Korean woman (age 36, but looked younger) , not sure if anyone else was in the back. Asked for tip right away, asked her how much for a BJ, she said she only gives a massage and HJ. Her figure was a little on the chunky side, she was very nice and gave me a great erotic massage, nice play with the boys. She would not take off any clothes and only let me ply with her butt through her jeans. The ending HJ was okay, not great, cleaned me up and off I went.

Payment info.

Session info.

Attendant's name: Don't remember

WorkNoMore
08-22-13, 11:34
Went to Simi to try ABC, Used to go there where an old lady did the service, although very well. New mamasun says she is gone. This is younger and the service for a HJ was without question. Didn't even ask. Maybe because I told her I used to be a customer. .4 for 1/2 hr. .6 tip.

Donalds
08-24-13, 04:04
"NAUGHTY REVIEW"

DreamTree Spa.

2515 Royal Ave.

Simi Valley.

805-577-1070.

Was very pleased with my visit to DreamTree Spa, both times I've been there twice now and the second time was better since she now knew me and what I wanted.

Greeted by a petite Asian gal, about 28-30 years old, short massage then down to business. Negotiated some, agreed on the tip. Full nude and I could play and have oral with her as much as I wanted, which is what I wanted. I've had prostate surgery, so achieving a hard-on is not easy, so enjoying her and her enjoying what I do is more important. She did give me a good HJ at the end, no BJ. But next time I think she will.

Session info.

Day of visit: Tuesday.

Payment info.

Total price (including tip, in $) : 120.

Amount tipped (in $) : 80

Nutzoid
08-25-13, 14:19
"NAUGHTY REVIEW"

DreamTree Spa.

2515 Royal Ave.

Simi Valley.

805-577-1070.

Was very pleased with my visit to DreamTree Spa, both times I've been there twice now and the second time was better since she now knew me and what I wanted.

Greeted by a petite Asian gal, about 28-30 years old, short massage then down to business. Negotiated some, agreed on the tip. Full nude and I could play and have oral with her as much as I wanted, which is what I wanted. I've had prostate surgery, so achieving a hard-on is not easy, so enjoying her and her enjoying what I do is more important. She did give me a good HJ at the end, no BJ. But next time I think she will.

Session info.

Payment info.

Amount tipped (in $) : 80Special needs were met, but a $80 tip for a 30 minute? I guess a nude session and HJ for some guys is acceptable at that price. For the same price plus ten bucks, in the same town I can get BBBJ, DFK, CFS, MSOG. The session ended ten minutes early and she gave me a great foot massage and helped me dress. All from a sweety 30 year old with a great attitude. Just saying!

Ma69hal
08-27-13, 13:38
Special needs were met, but a $80 tip for a 30 minute? I guess a nude session and HJ for some guys is acceptable at that price. For the same price plus ten bucks, in the same town I can get BBBJ, DFK, CFS, MSOG. The session ended ten minutes early and she gave me a great foot massage and helped me dress. All from a sweety 30 year old with a great attitude. Just saying!Yep, the MP scene in Simi Valley is quite amazing and full service or at least BBBJ can be had at most of the establishments. Technician turnover however is very high. It is always frustrating finally finding a young (er) cutie just to be told a couple of days later that she is on "vacation".

Happy hunting.

Ma69hal
08-28-13, 12:12
Velvet Tomato.

1970 Deodora St.

Simi Valley.

Technician: Kiki $50. 00 h.

Although this establishment didn't get very good reports in the past, decided to give it a try. Velvet Tomato (what a kinky name) has nicely appointed private rooms with actual doors. Kiki is friendly, maybe early 30's and has good massage skills. However. During my visit she seemed to be the only tech on duty and left the room 4 times to attend to walk-ins during my hour. The massage a such was good, therapeutic but with very little teasing. On the flip she offered a HJ which I politely declined. Asked if other menu items are available (BJ). Nooooooo, we don't do that here.

Happy hunting,

Ma69hal

Donalds
08-29-13, 07:11
"NAUGHTY REVIEW"

VIP MASSAGE.

2273 Las Posas Road.

Camarillo.

805-383-2244.

Ok, so I went back to test things again. This time I get a different lady with a much better encounter. I arrive at the place on a Friday morning just after opening time. A nice looking lady maybe early to mid 40s greets me and grabs my hand a leads me to a room. She collects the $40. 00 for the hour massage (Good Deal) and asks me to undress. I undress and lay on the table, no towel.

She comes in gets the sheet and covers my entire body. She rubs me though the sheet for a few minutes then drops it down to my legs. She oils up may back and gives me a good massage with a lot of time on buttocks. Back, legs, head, arms, and at about the 20-30 min mark asks me to flip. Not real fast to cover me up with the towel so I am thinking things are looking good. She oils me up and does my chest belly and legs and gets ever so closer to the boys. At this point she starts massaging my arm and places it between her legs to hold it and I take this opportunity to massage her crotch through her pants. She giggles and lets this go on while she massages my arm. She switches arms and the same thing happens. She gets back to massaging the legs and is getting deep into the crotch area on me. She takes my arm again and puts oil in my hand. I looked at her and said "no, you do it". She looks at door and tells me owner will be upset. But positions herself to give me a HJ. It was really good and once done she cleaned me up and said to not tell. More massage and I was on my way. $40. 00 tip on the way out. I will and have repeated. She is a lot of fun and the fun gets better with each visit. I am not a full service seeker so this is just perfect for me.

Session info.

Payment info.

Nutzoid
08-29-13, 10:58
Yep, the MP scene in Simi Valley is quite amazing and full service or at least BBBJ can be had at most of the establishments. Technician turnover however is very high. It is always frustrating finally finding a young (er) cutie just to be told a couple of days later that she is on "vacation".

Happy hunting.I don't live in this bedroom community, but considering the AMPs, there is more than a few mongers who aren't getting what they want at home.

Maybe they should teach BBBJ at the adult education center?

Ma69hal
09-12-13, 13:25
I don't live in this bedroom community, but considering the AMPs, there is more than a few mongers who aren't getting what they want at home.

Maybe they should teach BBBJ at the adult education center?LOL! I don't live in Simi either but work brings me there 2 to 3 times a week and I try to sample the Simi MP scene at least once a week. What I have noticed is that the techs (epically the younger, cuter ones) move around a lot. They work at a particular MP today but are gone tomorrow (sorry she is on vacation) which is frustrating.

Happy hunting.

Conejo Joe
09-13-13, 15:40
I agree they do move around in Simi quite a bit. It definitely helps if you get to know the MMS. A small gift / tip / chat when you are in will help greatly. There are a few that will text me if my type of new girl is available. It also helps with service if the MMS tells the girl you are a good customer.

Donalds
09-18-13, 06:17
Quick update on OAKS MASSAGE THERAPY on T. O. Blvd. Still legit, but they must be doing quite well. The hottie Nan was my therapist last my visit and she said how they just put on "two new young girls" both of whom were busy with other customers but who were "better than me" at the massage. Of course the the extended attention on your butt and ladies sitting on your legs during the near nude massage (you not them-LOL) doesn't hurt either.

Donalds
09-18-13, 06:28
"NAUGHTY REVIEW"

DreamTree Spa.

2515 Royal Ave.

Simi Valley.

805-577-1070.

Went back again the gal I like the most and have been very happy with was not there, which bummed me out. I'll call first next time. However, I thought I would give this gal, told me her name was Sabrina, a try. She was about 30 years old, not bad looking a little bigger, almost chunky. Once we got into the room, we discussed what I wanted which was the same as I've had before with my favorite and Susan. Full nude, lots of play, oral and touch and also at least a BJ. As mentioned before. I've had prostrate surgery so getting it hard is a real challenge. First off she wanted more money than the others for the same thing. I agreed to give her another $20 for the FS at then end. I also brought alone my own rubber so no Sarah Wrap. She put it on first thing and got on her knees and started a BJ. I stopped her after 5 minutes and put her up on the table to give her some lucking. It lasted about three minutes then she faked on 'O' and put me inside of her. Problem was not being real hard (didn't have enough play time) couldn't go very deep. From here on, it got worst, she would not let me finger her or eat her any more saying she had one 'O' and had to work the rest of the day. Had her give me another BJ which had it's moments. I continued to attempt to touch her with no success. She finally gave me a 'pile driver' HJ, which I stopped her a couple of times because I was getting softer due to the lack of feeling and it was starting to hurt. Never did cum again as hard as she was trying. Again, my biggest disappointment is that the whole thing was mechanical. My second disappoint was I couldn't do what I wanted and what she had agreed to do, which was for me to enjoy her body. I definitely won't see her again and hope my favorite is there next time, I'll call first and if not, I won't go back. BTW, didn't give her the extra $20.

Session info.

Attendant's name: Sabrina.

Payment info.

Amount tipped (in $) : 80

Donalds
09-29-13, 08:36
"NAUGHTY REVIEW"

W & H MASSAGE.

1784 Erringer Road.

Simi Valley.

805-583-2188.

Was almost reluctant to go into this place, since it's next door to a coin-op laundry, and there must have been +20 people and families milling about, with nothing to do but stare at me. I've figured out that you should enter the parking lot from Hayward St instead of Erringer, since it connects, and you can park at the side of the building, instead of in front of the coin-op. That way you can just slip inside practically unnoticed. I recommend this place if you want everything.

Usual setup inside, locked door, little bell to ring if they didn't hear you. I'm led to the back and ask for an hour, and the price is very affordable. Don't think I need to bother going back to Oxnard, they've become too expensive in the 'nard. The rooms are very large, big table off-center from the middle of the room. First time I went I got a total hottie, CoCo I think. Very decent massage and teasing, and on the flip she just goes to town kissing and licking the boys and the toy! One of the best BBBJ's I've had in a very long time, certainly the best in an AMP. I'm enjoying it too much to bother getting more, but it's certainly on the menu! I'm feeling her up and she ditches her top and bra, and I get to see and suck on her beautiful perky tits, which surprisingly had pink nipples, not the expected Asian brown eraser tips. Her oral skills were amazing, and she was nice and vocal, like she's enjoying what she does, until I CIM.

Cleaned up and massaged some more until time was up. Next time round I'll go FS with this one for the entire hour!

On my second visit I got Yuyu or Lulu. Hard to understand exactly. Much older but still nicely shaped. This time I only paid for 30min due to time constrains on my part. She seemed very interested in wanting to do FS but this gal didn't really do it for me. I disappointed her but thought I'd ask for a BJ, although I would've been fine with just a HJ. She get some saran wrap, and starts the CBJ. Covered just isn't my thing, and the wrap really isn't working. I'm not even getting close and she gives up on the BJ and starts doing a really really good HJ, massaging everything, inside & out. My hand wanders, she ditches her top, but this rack isn't anywhere as exciting as Coco's. I also discover there aren't any panties on her. So I play with her for a while there, but all in all this one's just not doing it for me. However, she's very eager to please, and I'm sure many others will enjoy her. The vibe here is that they're very happy to please you, and that's such a refreshing change from so many other places that seem to just want your money for nothing. I haven't tried it, but they do have showers available, too.

Session info.

Payment info.

Total price (including tip, in $) : 40.

Time of visit: Night.

Attendant's name: Coco

Ma69hal
09-30-13, 04:50
"NAUGHTY REVIEW"

W & H MASSAGE.

1784 Erringer Road.

Simi Valley.

805-583-2188.

First time I went I got a total hottie, CoCo I think.LOL! The Coco I was introduced to two or three Sunday's ago is everything but a total hottie. She must be in her early 50's, chubby. I had to excuse myself and left. With the exception of Candy, who is probably in her mid 30's and quite pretty but a total rusher and bad actress during the deed and cannot be recommended either, all the providers at W & H are ways to old. Sorry mature for my taste. It is however definitely a FS / BBBJ joint and a friend reported extensive salad tossing. Happy hunting.

BSinTo
10-01-13, 10:34
I recently visited the Thai Massage on Tapo and decided to try the 4 hand special. 75 for 45 minutes. The "girls" were a little mature for my liking (at least 40s, probably a bit more) and the massage was decent but uninspired. They spent way too much time yapping together and when it came time for the he, once again, uninspired. I'd like to try it again somewhere else with a couple less seasoned girls that don't talk as much. Anyone else have suggestions from past experience. Thanks for the intel.

Donalds
10-09-13, 07:01
"NAUGHTY REVIEWS"

(See 3 for Simi-LOL)

Crystal Spa.

2311 Tapo St. Suite C.

805-527-1666.

Went in to get a good massage, but the massage was not good. I asked if she had studied massage at all, and she said yes. It was not evident though. Had another person in the past who had good skills. Halfway through the massage she ask to do a HJ for 60. I say no. She then changes to 40 but I say no. When leaving I give her 15, and she has a tantrum and asks for at least 20. Lady does not know how to treat customers.

Session info.

Attendant's name:?

Payment info.

Total price (including tip, in $) : 70.

Amount tipped (in $) : 20.

ABC HEALTH CENTER.

1839 Erringer Road.

Simi Valley.

805-522-0789.

Anne, a close to 50ish 5' 4" 32C wearing yoga pants & a tight top comes to the window a couple minutes after I ring the buzzer. Hoping for a younger provider, I asked her if she was alone and the only one working. After her replied yes, I should have walked. Her skills were as weak as she looked.

After I pay the entry fee and enter the room, I spy a younger gal that looks a little better, I figured she was next up in the rotation. Anne gives a weak rub down and keeps the towel partially covering during the session. After the flip I am not getting enthusiastic under the towel. She's okay with my rubbing her ass. As her hand goes under towel, I ask her to shed some light on her (. Y.) She pops one out, but won't allow the hook release. She demands the. 6 in hand before the granny panties are dropped to knee level. FIV (shaven) is out of bounds, and this attempt increases her grip and desire to finish me off. After the clean-up, she washes her hands and concludes with mediocre face and scalp message. I have yet to ask to a line up, but after this visit may make it easier next time.

Session info.

Attendant's name: anne.

Payment info.

Total price (including tip, in $) : 90.

Pacific Spa Massage.

Simi Valley.

805-306-9988.

Today was the second time I've been to Pacific Spa. Place is nice enough, very clean and is privately located. Both times I was greeted by Coco, an attractive young woman in her early 30's. Body was very nice, not tiny but average built. Told her I wanted a soft erotic message and that's exactly what I received. I was able to play through her clothes both times. The first time, I paid a little extra for her to go topless. The second time, money was a little short so I just paid for the HJ only. She was wonderful with her hands and slowed down when I asked her so I wouldn't pop too quickly. I will go back again.

Session info.

Attendant's name: Coco.

Payment info.

Amount tipped (in $) : 40

WorkNoMore
10-09-13, 19:20
In the past I find that Simi Valley is basically good for the HJ. Went to a place this week and even though I told them it was mf first visit, everything on table. Can't discuss more. Don't want to inform le.

Donalds
10-26-13, 07:51
"NAUGHTY REVIEW".

W & H MASSAGE.

1784 Erringer Road.

Simi Valley.

805-583-2188.

Went on a Saturday evening. The place was empty and I walked in immediately getting a room. I opted for the hour and wasn't disappointed at all. After getting undressed and laying on the table, I was greeted by a beautiful Asian woman, whose name I totally forget. But I have to say, she attended to me in every way possible and on the flip, asked me what I wanted. I told her FS and she told me the price. Which was very reasonable. This woman is magic. After extended oral, we went Mich, CG, RCG and doggie until I blew in the cover...holy crap! Will I be be back...Damn right I'll be back.

Session info.

Payment info.

Total price (including tip, in $ 160.

Amount tipped (in $ 100.

Donalds
11-03-13, 08:20
"NAUGHTY REVIEW".

W & H MASSAGE.

1784 Erringer Road.

Simi Valley.

805-583-2188.

Been reading about this place here and I work in this area so I thought I'd see for myself. I opt for a 30 minute adventure and greeted by Tracy, young 30's and a bit stacked. She offered everything but It was my lunch and I wanted to let someone else work me while I enjoyed. O opted for a BJ, even though I could tell this one wanted a proper shagging, I had my hands everywhere and she insisted on saran wrap for the BJ which gets old after a few minutes so when I was getting close I stood up and she got down in front of mr snake and I blew my load over those nice torpedo tits she was sporting as she pushed them together and sincerely moaned. My job is done here!

Session info.

Attendant's name: Tracy.

Payment info.

Total price (including tip, in $ 120.

Tip expected?: Yes.

Amount tipped (in $ 80.

Donalds
11-17-13, 11:08
ODD "NAUGHTY REVIEWS".

This guy's definition of "erotic massage" must be fully clothed older women legitimately rubbing your shoulders while under a sheet, but hey-who am I to criticize...

OAKS THERAPY SPA.

195 E. Hillcrest Dr.

Thousand Oaks, CA 91360.

805-497-4777.

The place has two older Asian ladies who are very nice and both give an excellent erotic massage. Rooms are private and the place is very clean with nice music. The massage is well worth the fee paid and as previously stated after a few times going you may get a little action but don't expect it. Just enjoy the massage and be happy to have the tension released from your body.

Session info.

Attendant's name: Cocco and Lilly.

Payment info.

Total price (including tip, in $ 90.

Amount tipped (in $ 40.

OAKS MASSAGE THERAPY.

2959 E Thousand Oaks Blvd.

Ventura County, CA 91362.

805-379-3338.

The place is right in the heart of Thousand Oaks, very clean, very nice. The provider was young, very beautiful and well dressed. Gave an excellent erotic massage. Got there as the place was opening and as I parked my car saw a beautiful young Asian gal, dressed very nice. She walked inside with me and asked if I wanted a massage. I asked if she would be doing it and opted for an hour. Massage was excellent but no hint that any more action was possible.

Session info.

Attendant's name: Don't remember.

Payment info.

Total price (including tip, in $ 60.

Amount tipped (in $ 10.

Donalds
11-24-13, 09:11
"NAUGHTY REVIEW".

Some people don't read-or pay attention to reviews...

OAKS MASSAGE THERAPY.

Thousand Oaks.

805-379-3338.

My first massage parlor was in port hueneme, this was my second trip to a parlor. The expectations were high, but I should of done research first. I arrived at the back entrance of the shop. Greeted by a young (20's) Asian. She led me to a room right away and asked me to undress. I was very excited. She came back and told me to lay down. She started her massage, very nice and neat. I wanted to make small talk with her but she kept telling me to be quiet. So that was a bummer. She was massaging and she got on the table, sitting on my ass to massage my back. Awwwwww yeaaahhhhh. I liked that. I have a thing for Asians. Eventually she stopped and left the room. Got another masseuse and she didn't tell me. I noticed she was different because she was talking to me. Gave me a hot towel for my back. Then flipped... I got a little excited. . But!

I did not get what I thought was going to happen. I did pay for an hour. She just gave me a massage. That's it. I did ask of other services (like a shower) she said nope. I was pretty Bummed out and apologized. She kept the massage going. It was good. I wasn't too angry. So she got another hot towel to clean me. And I went to pay. I payed and an older Asian lady was there. She told me 45. I said I only got the hour. She tried to get me to pay 5 $ for tip. I would of tipped more if she didn't hustle me. So I have a 5. Don't pressure me to tip more. You won't get it. So I got a massage. That's it.

Session info.

Payment info.

Total price (including tip, in $ 45.

Amount tipped (in $ 5.

Donalds
12-23-13, 08:55
As I came into a tiny bit of unexpected Holiday funds I decided to check out the newest "legit" place in on the Blvd. In T.O.. I believe they opened on Dec. 18th and the postage stamp-sized place is possibly in the best location considering all the nearby competition-that being slammed right up next to a liquor store.

By the small temporary sign planted in the dirt out front he place is calling itself "Massage 8" and mentioning parking in the rear but their temporary business cards simply say "Asian Massage" and their permanent sign has yet to be installed.. I think it is white owned, but there were two fairly attractive well-spoken ladies operating the business. Interestingly, the place is providing near legit service all the while still being under construction. The ancient building was most recently an auto electronics shop and something else before that, but they converted it practically overnight. Inside is a furnished lobby, and I spied a restroom (not certain of a shower) a short hallway and 1 working room that must have been formally used to demonstrate car stereos as the curtain-covered entrance was actually a sliding glass patio door which shut completely-and locked perhaps. I'm wonder how long local LE will allow THAT?

The prices and services were standard-fair ($40 for the hour) but as things are new and the ladies are still working the kinks out (of the business not me-LOL) the "therapist" left the room once, the other lady came in to help (chatting in Chinese) and the in-room phone rang with another appointment happening. They apologized and added a few minutes on at the end of my hour. It was cool since they were nice and the place is new, but I hope things will change.

I asked for "medium" massage, but the lady bordered on "hard"-at least for my taste, but her service served the purpose.

At this point I need to make clear that this is a legit place only, NO extras to be had, but they have taken their cue from "Oaks" (review below) in that they offer up lots of tease along with a good massage. In my case they kept me naked during the session with only my junk covered on the flip. Lots of running along of fingertips as the lady moved from each side of the table and a bit of "accidental" junk brushing while on my stomach.

As I dressed, a business card was discretely left on top of my clothes and walking out I saw the other working rooms literally being wood-framed buy a large construction worker, the small area being converted simply a contractor's mess.

It seems like they opened too soon, but are pushing the limits in town just a bit, just not sure how long they can hang in with a slow economy and increased leases, not to mention 3 other spas withing a short block away.

INFO:

ASIAN MASSAGE.

595 E. THOUSAND OAKS BLVD.

805-379-3588.

http://ventura.craigslist.org/thp/4254514674.html

(And for once, the "Grand Opening" mention is NOT false advertising! LOL!

WorkNoMore
12-23-13, 19:10
ASIAN MASSAGE.

805-379-3588.

http://ventura.craigslist.org/thp/4254514674.html

(And for once, the "Grand Opening" mention is NOT false advertising! LOL![/QUOTE]

On my walk I decided to see if they had a shower. I explain that I have to walk, and need to clean up. No shower. Mamasan said they will towel off with hot towels. Not my cup of tea. They apparently do have showers at Oaks, and Golden in the neighborhood.

Donalds
12-24-13, 07:43
Thanks. That's good to know since I could walk or do a short bike ride to the place. I don't quite get the "dry off with hot towels", but they use them on clean-up anyway, so...

I know Golden has showers, but didn't know about Oaks. It must be downstairs?

Donalds
12-31-13, 07:34
Quick update on the new Asian place. Got a free hour as sort of a belated Christmas gift from a lady that remembered me from another legit place here in town (now closed) along with a tour of the facilities.

First, there is NO shower installed, and the room with glass door is now reserved for couples. By next week the building's sign will be installed and the 4 single working rooms finished. The newest ones have curtain "doors" but the walls go all the way to the ceiling. They will be offering online coupons and "Buy 10 Get One Free" deals soon.

The services continue to violate most legit rules including massaging you (not them) nude, junk brushing, adjustments" (LOL) and clean up. Still no HE of any kind, but a nice massage buy pretty friendly girls and a little tease all nearby.

Donalds
01-07-14, 11:21
I hate to keep harping on this place (especially with no real HE offered here), but T.O. Usually doesn't see action like this. Even with no store front sign installed yet, the word of mouth must be strong. With only 2 ladies working and busy, they literally turned away 4 guys in a 15 minute period the last time I was there.

ASIAN MASSAGE.

805-379-3588.

They break nearly all the rules, including massaging areas that are normally not touched, keeping one exposed no matter what state of enjoyment they may be in and with more and more junk brushing and equipment adjustment each visit, they are only inches (away from becoming a true whack shack.

Great place for an AMP newbie to visit, but if anyone wants a good massage with a lot of tease, you better hit them soon before local LE pulls the plug!

Donalds
01-22-14, 17:45
NAUGHTY REVIEWS.

A-1 Therapy Massage.

266 Mobil Ave. Suite#106.

Camarillo.

805-482-3700.

I saw an ad in the newspaper. Paid $30 for 30 minutes Regular price is $40. Very good looking Latina. Light touching was the only massage. On the flip she asked what I wanted. I told her. She did everything I asked. No mention of an additional tip. She told me there were 3 girls working. She said all were good looking all Latinas and they were all from the Valley. They have only for about 3 weeks.

Session info.

Attendant's name: unknown.

Payment info.

Total price (including tip, in $ 130.

Amount tipped (in $ 100.

Donalds
01-29-14, 11:32
NAUGHTY REVIEWS

A-1 Therapy Massage
266 Mobil Ave. Suite#106
Camarillo
805-482-3700

3 for 30 min, great parking, low visibility. Big rooms, pop music playing, clean. I love the easy going attitude here. Definitely recommend! Alejandra greeted me. Got comfy, hardly any massage, asks what I want. Tell her I only have $60 for tip she says okay, motions for BJ and leaves, gets cover. After a few minutes of nice action she says okay, I can have 1 position, do I want ds? Why yes I do! I dbl ck $60 she says yes, off to the races. Clean up, she says tell all your friends and come back. Different girls all the time, all friendly. Great time! (Fictional that is).

Session info
Massage: No
BDSM: No
No rush session: Yes
Time of visit: Afternoon
Attendant's name: Alejandra
Payment info
Total price (including tip, in $ 90
Amount tipped (in $ 60

Oaks Therapy Massage.
Thousand Oaks.

805-379-3338.

The place is clean enough with parking in the back. They have an upstairs and downstairs, but no doors on the rooms. When today, because last reviews said HE was on the table. Well although the massage was excellent by a somewhat cute gal in late 20's early 30's, there was No Joy, She came very close to the package at times and for pretty long period, but she was very careful to not touch. I asked a few times if she would change her mind and told her the tip I would give her. But she stood her ground. I tried to reach out and touch, but she would move away or slap my hand lightly. She final near the very end let me get a few touches on her very nice ass, but only for 30 seconds or so.

Session info
Massage: Yes
Two girl action: No
No rush session: No
Day of visit: Thursday
Attendant's name: Susan
Payment info
Total price (including tip, in $ 55
Amount tipped (in $ 15

DREAM TREE SPA
805-577-1070
2515 Royal Ave
Simi Valley

Place is nice, parking in front, private rooms and shower available. Been here several times and will return in the near future again. This is my third review of the gal I've named. The first two I was not pleased with for the most part. She was the only one working (or available) and told her I was not pleased the previous two times. She said to me she promises that I’ll be happy this time. She kept her promise !!! Massage was good, and all the playtime was excellent. She took her time with each activity and when I asked for a couple of specific things or positions I wanted she did not hesitate to comply. BTW, this visit happened a couple of months ago and it’s the first chance I've had to write it as I've been out of the area.

Session info
Two girl action: No
No rush session: Yes
Time of visit: Morning
Payment info
Total price (including tip, in $): 150
Amount tipped (in $): 100

Donalds
02-01-14, 11:41
Kind of an interesting article about the happenings in Thousand Oaks. Answers the question on why there are SO many legit places everywhere in California.

Growing number of massage businesses rubs some the wrong way.

http://m.toacorn.com/news/2014-01-30/Front_Page/Behind_closed_doors.html

Donalds
02-03-14, 08:35
NAUGHTY REVIEW.

DREAMTREE SPA
2515 Royal Ave
Simi Valley
805-577-1070

So I decided to go check out Simi with no one place in mind. Fate brought me to Dream Tree and things worked out quite well. Drove by a couple of the listed establishments and finally settled on Dream Tree because it was easy to drive into. Nice place with very pleasant Asian woman around 30. Elena said she usually works at the Velvet Tomato but was filling in for one of the girls. Massage was a 6 out of 10 but she was more than willing with the HE.

Session info
No rush session: No
Day of visit: Thursday
Time of visit: Afternoon
Attendant's name: Elena
Payment info
Total price (including tip, in $ 80
Amount tipped (in $ 40

Hobby knob
02-06-14, 18:40
SIMI POLICE CHECK UP ON MASSAGE PARLORS.

(Thursday 02-06-14 at 2:15 PM).

Simi Valley police say that during January they conducted license and compliance checks of almost half the massage businesses in the city. The purpose of the random checks of more than a dozen businesses was to make sure they were operating within the city's rules and regulations for such establishments. Only one of the businesses inspected was found to be out of compliance. They say they found the owner of Royal Acupressure at 1975 Royal Avenue providing a massage without the proper California Massage Therapy Council certification and an expired business license. The owner was issued a misdemeanor citation. Police say there are more than 30 massage businesses in Simi Valley and they plan to continue doing random inspections in the future to make sure they are in compliance with all state and local laws.

Conejo Joe
02-13-14, 19:57
Thanks for the info HK. I visited my favorite Simi place this week. I didn't hear anything bad from the MMS, but be safe.

Donalds
02-14-14, 09:22
NAUGHTY REVIEWS.

A-1 Therapy Massage.

266 Mobil Ave. Suite#106.

Camarillo.

805-482-3700.

Easy walk-in with good receptionist. She escorted me into the room. Great rooms as the location was a professional firm in it's prior life. The room was large. Lisa was probably 45 and a touch on the chubby side. Nice rack and pleasant conversation. Massage was so-so, at best. Once I flipped over, she asked what I wanted to do with that! Said FS and we discussed the donation and saw her undressed. Very little touching involved and went thru a variety of positions. HJ finished the set. Another girl would be preferable next time.

COMMENT:

I like Alejandra a lot better. You should have read my comments on the previous review about her...total waste! They need some good daytime ladies there. I've been really disappointed with the laziness lately. I love spicy Latinas...haven't found one around here.

Session info.

Attendant's name: lisa.

Payment info.

Total price (including tip, in $ 145.

Amount tipped (in $ 80.

Nutzoid
02-21-14, 12:41
Got an urge in the early weekday evening, wanted to try the new place in Cam on mobile. nice newly redone office setting in a professional building, first floor with easy parking. All Latina therapists. Short roundish receptionists takes my money. I show her the ad on see-list which gives me 30 minutes for 30 bucks. I get naked and in comes a slender, long legged, long haired Latina with be cups. She has a athletic body, not curvy. Lots of tats. At least ten or so, including her neck. Sweet looking girl otherwise. She hasn't been doing this very long, she gave me a brief massage and asked me what I wanted. I asked her if she were a cop. She was wearing a mini dress and the side was tacky and cut out like a large flower revealing her skin. She is wearing scrubs or jogging paints over the dress so the dress looks like a top as it is tucked in. She pulled down her pants and lifts her top and reveals a gorgeous pussy. No panties! I touch her and reveal myself to her. I pull her top up and see no bra with pierced nips. I am thinking this might be good. Tell her I want FS. She says "sex" would be 100. She is awkward and obvious newby. I say I have 70 and she we are good. She leaves to get "condom" and is gone a long time. She cleans me up clinically a proceeds to put on the condom and a half hard dick. This condom was bomb proof, seriously as thick as a hefty yard bag. My guess is they buy them by the gross at the 99 cents store nearby. The rest of the session was very clinical, mechanical with no sensuality, she was a dead fish. FS was okay but I could barely stay hard. I could t feel anything. She is 23 YO and is pretty sans tats and FS is not going well. We went to HJ and finally self service. She made it difficult to touch her. She had a really pretty pussy but she didn't even fake a response when I massaged her clit. Her nips were pierced with barbells. But, for the most part she kept herself a little beyond arms length. She volunteered a lot of info. She has only been doing this a few weeks, she has a boyfriend, I was told the older provider works Tuesdays and Fridays. These Latinas are from the SFV. By the look of the tats my provider was from the hood, spoke English very well and had a great smile. Much less toughness and much classier than the average Latina I have had in the past. Maybe she would perform better when she gets more experience. There was no physical connection. Sexually she was cold. I would not repeat. TOFTT 100 bucks total including tip. I have spent a lot more for worse experiences.

Donalds
02-22-14, 17:06
NAUGHTY REVIEW.

W & H MASSAGE.

1784 Erringer Rd.

Simi Valley.

805-583-2188.

This is a regular place I visit and I usually see YouYou but on this trip she was busy so I opted for CiCi. See is a sweet girl not as many skills as YouYou but pleasant and has a nice personality. She was wearing a short black dress. I had seen her once before at another AMP and although on that visit we did not have FS she gave one of the best BJ's I have ever had. She did not stop sucking until I exploded in her mouth an then swallowed it all. She remembered me on this visit and waited for me to undress and she did the same. She gave me a DFK rubbing her now naked body all over mine. We fell back on the table and the fun began. Multiple positions and she paid full attention to make sure I was having a good time. Since I paid for an hour there were still 15 minutes left after I spilled my load so she cleaned me up and gave me a nice massage for the remanding time. I think she wanted to go again but I was unable to raise the flag for a second time.

Session info.

Session services used.

Attendant's name: CiCi.

Payment info.

Total price (including tip, in $ 150.

Amount tipped (in $ 100.

Conejo Joe
02-24-14, 20:04
Took a quick trip off the freeway last Wed and I had a decent time. Older latina MMS took my donation and showed me to a big room. As mentioned before, its easy access from the parking lot and it's a standard office layout, so the room are comfy.

I got a mid-20's latina (Gabi, sp?) with a cute outfit, a little flab, and decent bee-see size. Light massage for 5 min then the flip. Mechanical, but gets the job done. CBJ, FS for .7. Total damage 1 for HHR with coupon. I could see this place being decent depending on staff rotation.

Donalds
03-01-14, 08:29
NAUGHTY REVIEW.

Velvet Tomato.

1970 Deodora St.

Simi Valley.

805-527-1020.

Tried this place out after seeing ads on CL. Good massage but they seemed preoccupied with maybe being watched or something. Maybe go back if someone can confirm they have lightened up a bit. Went in on a week day. About 3:00 or so. As I entered there were 2 girls that came to greet me. Kinda slow to ask if I wanted a massage so I said I would like an hour. They hesitated then one said OK $50.00. Tried to peek into my wallet as I paid and then lead me to my room. Told me to undress and make sure to cover up. I did cover up and she came in and started a massage with the towel covering my entire back. Finally moved the towel to cover just my ass and light oil massage staying way clear of any erotic areas. Asked me where I worked and why I was not at work and a total third degree. Flip time, cover stayed in place and massage was nothing special. Cleaned me up, I tipped $10. She said $20 is good tip. I told her it would be $40 or more if it I had a "Good Time". She said come back tomorrow and we have more fun massage. $60 to check this out. Won't' be back until I hear different.

Session info.

Attendant's name: ?

Payment info.

Total price (including tip, in $ 60.

Amount tipped (in $ 10.

Donalds
03-08-14, 14:57
Got a birthday freebie coming my way Tuesday night from my new fave "rub and' tease" place in T.O.

Sorry it ain't at Cherry's or Tanya's though...

Nutzoid
03-09-14, 14:36
Got a birthday freebie coming my way Tuesday night from my new fave "rub and' tease" place in T.O.

Sorry it ain't at Cherry's or Tanya's though...Rub and tease? Something like 30 of them on the Main drag? Happy be"day, hope you get more than a tease.

Kellynscal
03-12-14, 23:27

Sorry it ain't at Cherry's or Tanya's though...Hope you had a good birthday visit.

I stopped by today and had a very nice visit with Mary. The session was as you describe. A nice addition in the Thousand Oaks area for a good massage with some nice brushing and teasing.

Kelly.

Donalds
03-13-14, 09:06
Hope you had a good birthday visit.

I stopped by today and had a very nice visit with Mary. The session was as you describe. A nice addition in the Thousand Oaks area for a good massage with some nice brushing and teasing.

Kelly.Thanks!

I think there's only 16 not 30 MPs on the Blvd.-but then who's counting (besides me-LOL)! Which one did you visit Kelly?

I got some unexpected back pay and since my fave parlor ladies were were busy or too far, I decided to check out The re-located and expanded OCEAN MASSAGE 763 T.O. Blvd.

OH MAN! They are really playing with fire here!

The place is nearly brand-new and HUGE! 10 working rooms and plenty of off-street parking behind with a discrete rear entrance. I asked the front lady about getting an our and even with 4 other women working she had to see if someone was available. One was and as we made out way down the long center hallway I noticed 4 of the 10 rooms busy. I stripped and covered myself with the moderate-sized face towel (no bed sheet like elsewhere) and had to wait for a few, which was fine. An older but pretty over dressed mixed-race woman who spoke good English came in and we talked about how busy they were. And were they! 3 other guys came in within the first 15 minutes I was there. I son found out why.

Long story short, the massage she gave was great-really professional, thorough and effective and I needed it. She lingered a lot on my butt and the towel sort of slipped away and she was not concerned with keeping it replaced. Lots of lingering tease and fingertip tickling and I was concerned about showing so much "interest" on the flip. She did sort of half-cover me before I turned over but that didn't last long, letting the towel slide away as she worked my hips and thighs.

Cutting to the chase, she eventually had me nude and excited her hands massaging my crotch literally a quarter inch away from an arrest record.

OK no HJ or HE but keep in mind several things. This was the first time I had shown my face (there, I could have been LE or a City Father (see below) the walls were thin, never reached the ceiling, and noise from other rooms clearly heard, there were no door on the room, and she violated more than one law or rule or whatever you want to call it.

I think I found a new place to visit.

Governments council supports crackdown on illicit massage parlors.

Thursday, January 9, 2014.

The Ventura Council of Governments on Thursday night passed a motion to support next year's scheduled expiration of a state law that police say took away local control to regulate illicit massage businesses.

The advisory council also voted to send a letter to Ventura County District Attorney Greg Totten urging him to place a higher priority on prosecuting cases of prostitution at the parlors.

Since Senate Bill 731 went into effect in 2009, massage businesses have mushroomed in Ventura County and the rest of the state, officials say. Some of them are fronts for prostitution, police say.

"I don't know how the Thousand Oaks market supports 47 establishments without some sort of illicit activity," council member Al Adam, a Thousand Oaks councilman, said at the group's meeting at the Camarillo City Hall.

The law is set to expire next January.

The council, a regional planning advisory body consisting of elected representatives from the county and its 10 cities, has been trying to repurpose after a failed merger with the Ventura County Transportation Commission.

Kellynscal
03-13-14, 15:27
Thanks!

I think there's only 16 not 30 MPs on the Blvd.-but then who's counting (besides me-LOL)! Which one did you visit Kelly?I stopped by Asian Massage at 595 E. TO Blvd. You had done a post on it and it sounded inviting.

If I may ask, what are folks tipping for an hour with brushing, but no HE?

Kelly.

Nutzoid
03-13-14, 19:31
Thanks!

I think there's only 16 not 30 MPs on the Blvd.-but then who's counting (besides me-LOL)! Which one did you visit Kelly?

I got some unexpected back pay and since my fave parlor ladies were were busy or too far, I decided to check out The re-located and expanded OCEAN MASSAGE 763 T.O. Blvd.

OH MAN! They are really playing with fire here!

The place is nearly brand-new and HUGE! 10 working rooms and plenty of off-street parking behind with a discrete rear entrance. I asked the front lady about getting an our and even with 4 other women working she had to see if someone was available. One was and as we made out way down the long center hallway I noticed 4 of the 10 rooms busy. I stripped and covered myself with the moderate-sized face towel (no bed sheet like elsewhere) and had to wait for a few, which was fine. An older but pretty over dressed mixed-race woman who spoke good English came in and we talked about how busy they were. And were they! 3 other guys came in within the first 15 minutes I was there. I son found out why.

Long story short, the massage she gave was great-really professional, thorough and effective and I needed it. She lingered a lot on my butt and the towel sort of slipped away and she was not concerned with keeping it replaced. Lots of lingering tease and fingertip tickling and I was concerned about showing so much "interest" on the flip. She did sort of half-cover me before I turned over but that didn't last long, letting the towel slide away as she worked my hips and thighs.

Cutting to the chase, she eventually had me nude and excited her hands massaging my crotch literally a quarter inch away from an arrest record.

OK no HJ or HE but keep in mind several things. This was the first time I had shown my face (there, I could have been LE or a City Father (see below) the walls were thin, never reached the ceiling, and noise from other rooms clearly heard, there were no door on the room, and she violated more than one law or rule or whatever you want to call it.

I think I found a new place to visit.

Governments council supports crackdown on illicit massage parlors.

Thursday, January 9, 2014.

The Ventura Council of Governments on Thursday night passed a motion to support next year's scheduled expiration of a state law that police say took away local control to regulate illicit massage businesses.

The advisory council also voted to send a letter to Ventura County District Attorney Greg Totten urging him to place a higher priority on prosecuting cases of prostitution at the parlors.

Since Senate Bill 731 went into effect in 2009, massage businesses have mushroomed in Ventura County and the rest of the state, officials say. Some of them are fronts for prostitution, police say.

"I don't know how the Thousand Oaks market supports 47 establishments without some sort of illicit activity," council member Al Adam, a Thousand Oaks councilman, said at the group's meeting at the Camarillo City Hall.

The law is set to expire next January.

The council, a regional planning advisory body consisting of elected representatives from the county and its 10 cities, has been trying to repurpose after a failed merger with the Ventura County Transportation Commission.Sounds like most of these places are serving up blue balls. The townsfolk in Oxnard are probably happier than their TO cousins. All that teasing and no release.

Donalds
03-16-14, 07:43
I stopped by Asian Massage at 595 E. TO Blvd. You had done a post on it and it sounded inviting.

If I may ask, what are folks tipping for an hour with brushing, but no HE?

Kelly.I leave at least $10 since that is a 25% tip on the $40 hour, but since I don't have a lot of cash these days, I will often times drop off cookies and chocolate when I can't book a session. They've been giving me discounts on the hour in return.

Donalds
03-16-14, 07:52
Sounds like most of these places are serving up blue balls. The townsfolk in Oxnard are probably happier than their TO cousins. All that teasing and no release.No doubt. I remember hearing when the economy was better some years back the ladies of Oxnard would get pissed if the tip didn't meet their demands telling the guys "This isn't Thousand Oaks"-LOL!

I honestly go to the local place for a legit massage (I swear! But a little tease along with the relaxing hour is always fun. That's shy I was shocked at the treatment in Ocean. The guys seem to know where to go these days and the women all talk and move around from place to place. I'm sure it won't be long before the other storefronts will be spicing up their offerings (hopefully a "service war") or risk going out of business.

Donalds
03-18-14, 08:32
Anyone know of a MP in Santa Paula offering up extras? Couldn't find anything online that looked hopeful. I'm asking for a specific reason and may have some info. To share soon once I can confirm. PM me if you prefer, and thanks.

Donalds
03-19-14, 06:54
NAUGHTY REVIEWS.

Velvet Tomato.

1970 Deodora St.

Simi Valley.

805-527-1020.

Sellein or Evellyn gives a horrible massage. However this is an AMP. The rooms are clean and private. They take CC. Overall below average massage here. I didn't get a handy bc I thought the massage sucked so much the HE might as well. Girl wears a red velvet slip like it's a straight brothel. Lots of teasing but I cut my losses with a bad 30 min massage for $40. She's not very attractive anyways. I'd never go back.

Session info.

Time of visit: evening.

Service duration: 30.

Attendant's name: Sllein or Evellyn.

Payment info.

Total price (including tip) $60.

Tip expected?: No.

Amount tipped: $20.

A-1 Therapy Massage.

266 Mobil Ave.

Suite#106.

Camarillo.

805-482-3700.

Went in around 8:30 pm on Tuesday night. Very professional and comfortable rooms. Big, new feeling. Noticed a nice big chair near the table. Alejandra met me... Took $ and walked me to the room. She was wearing a very short tight miniskirt that gave a great view and showed off the curves well. After getting undressed, laid down on the table and she asked if wanted oil or lotion. Chose lotion. As she started massage she made sure I had a good view and would brush her legs against my hand and arm. Gently caressed her legs and shapely ass to let her know my interests which led to her pressing her body against my hands and arm more. After some massage on the back and legs the towel came off as she continued to massage and I continued to rub. Finally, after some fun mutual touching, she asked me to turn over. She grabbed my cock and asked what I wanted her to do with it. We discussed donation and she left to grab a hat and came back in locked the door. She took her dress off, leaving her panties on. Nice tits with really hard nipples (in a good way). She made sure that I always had access to them as she massaged my front side and put the hat on. She sucked and played with my cock as I touched her fabulous nipples and rubbed her ass. Pulled her panties down and she then climbed aboard. Slid in to her tightness and she milked me with her muscles. After a while she asked if I like doggie style... Said yes and she stood up at the side of the table. Grabbed pillows to put underneath her as I entered her from behind. After a while she turned over and laid across the table as I put her legs on my shoulders and went at it till I came. Laid back down on the table and she cleaned me up. Putting my hand on her nipples with hers she continued to massage and play a bit while I played with her. Finally ran out of time so as I was getting dressed, she said next time, we'll use the big chair. Would definitely go back and her.

Session info.

Attendant's name: Alejandra.

Payment info.

Total price (including tip, in $ 140.

Amount tipped (in $ 100.

Mr Sixty
03-20-14, 20:05
http://scvnews.com/2014/03/20/prostitution-on-peachland-1-arrested-16-cited-in-raid-of-newhall-massage-parlors/

Donalds
03-21-14, 08:02
OK guys, here's what I was able to confirm:

Body Therapy.

1206 E. Santa Paula St.

Santa Paula Ca 93060.

(805) 933-9944.

NEW CUSTOMER TIP: Ask for Katy (Thursday & Friday 9:00 am to 8:00 pm).

1/2 hour $50.

http://palmdale.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening/39639772

This place seems to be BRAND NEW (if you Google the street address it still comes up as "MANNY'S AUTO REPAIR". Looks like they are now a different kind of body shop-LOL!) so they may not even have a sign on the building yet.

I'm really sorry I don't have the resources (or funds) to TOFFT-from what I know I would go in a heartbeat. Maybe some one here can do some quick recon for the others to try this weekend?

I have one other small but possibly important detail to some here I was asked not to share online, but can be PMed.

Nutzoid
03-21-14, 11:27
http://scvnews.com/2014/03/20/prostitution-on-peachland-1-arrested-16-cited-in-raid-of-newhall-massage-parlors/That is a lot of resources for so few arrests. Particularly since they went undercover.

Donalds
03-25-14, 05:55
New parlor in SP. First ad, no photos, print and save $10 bucks:

http://ventura.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening/39639772

Donalds
04-06-14, 10:08
Body Therapy
1206 E. Santa Paula St.
Santa Paula Ca 93060
(805) 933-9944
So, has anyone been yet?

HermosaSurfer2
04-18-14, 13:08
OK which one of you mongers has been playing at the new spa in Santa Paula nd NOT been reporting?

I got a note from the "Kitty" saying she thought one of the Guide members had a visit with her last Wednesday then went to see her at Gentle Care on Friday but that she didn't provide since that is her day off. Heard it went well...Also to the point...it looks like this place in SP and Gentle Care are connected? And how are things since Gentle Care got busted a couple of months back? There's not been a report anywhere since the bust.

Donalds
04-25-14, 05:59
I don't know anything first-hand about Gentle but my feeling is that they are cautiously operating under the radar, especially when it comes to newbie mongers but I could be wrong.

As for SP, I got a peek at the getting famous "Kitty" and while I can't share details here (and taking into consideration everyone's taste varies) all I can say is, if you are into slim, curvy (NOT fat!) fair Latinas with long hair and a slight Asian look...

RUN! DO NOT WALK TO SEE HER! (8 -the.

HermosaSurfer2
04-25-14, 11:45
I don't know anything first-hand about Gentle but my feeling is that they are cautiously operating under the radar, especially when it comes to newbie mongers but I could be wrong.

As for SP, I got a peek at the getting famous "Kitty" and while I can't share details here (and taking into consideration everyone's taste varies) all I can say is, if you are into slim, curvy (NOT fat!) fair Latinas with long hair and a slight Asian look...

RUN! DO NOT WALK TO SEE HER! (8 -the.Love the P.see. Disclaimer! She sounds lovely.

My experience with GC was that they were VERY wary even before they were popped. I'd guess that they're more so now.

DropFrame
04-25-14, 22:46
I stopped by. The front door was propped open exposing the waiting room. There was an older possibly Hispanic mix mamasan who answered the bell. All I got from her was that there were two girls working. Asked if they were Asian. She said no, they were Spanish. Asked if I could see them. She said no. I said No Thanks!!

Body Therapy.

1206 E. Santa Paula St.

Santa Paula Ca 93060.

(805) 933-9944.

NEW CUSTOMER TIP: Ask for Katy (Thursday & Friday 9:00 am to 8:00 pm).

1/2 hour $50.

http://palmdale.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening/39639772

This place seems to be BRAND NEW (if you Google the street address it still comes up as "MANNY'S AUTO REPAIR". Looks like they are now a different kind of body shop-LOL!) so they may not even have a sign on the building yet.

I'm really sorry I don't have the resources (or funds) to TOFFT-from what I know I would go in a heartbeat. Maybe some one here can do some quick recon for the others to try this weekend?

I have one other small but possibly important detail to some here I was asked not to share online, but can be PMed.

Donalds
05-02-14, 07:05
Love the P.see. Disclaimer! She sounds lovely.She is!

Just to clarify, "Kitty" works Thursdays and Fridays in Santa Paula. Not every provder there knows everyone else since they are new, so that might lead to some verbal confusion. I've heard she also "opens the door" sometimes so don't mistake her for a Latina Mammasan!

Donalds
05-06-14, 07:50
DAMMIT!

I have to go to Santa Paula on Friday and have a little time to kill, and I NEVER get up that way. Just my luck my stupid day job is ending this week so I don't even have a stinkin' $50 bucks to recon the new place and on the day Kitty is working. I need a rich uncle to kick some money into a PayPal account. Sorry guys, but maybe I can get some pics of the outside of the building anyway.

This sux..

DropFrame
05-06-14, 15:10
I stopped by on Friday. Sign said $50/ half. I paid $40 and no questions asked. (Kitty answerec the bell, not the owner) Wanted to know if I had been there before. I said no, but said I saw her at Gentle Care. My provider was Kitty. She is Colombian. 15 minute so / so massage. She was dressed the entire time. Did the flip and asked what I wanted. I opted for everything. She then proceeded to strip down and got a lackluster CBJ followed by mechanical full service. She had huge tits with monster nipples. Some belly sag. I was not impressed and will not repeat. She said it was mostly Latinas with one Asian one day a week. 40 +100 tip.

Donalds
05-17-14, 05:08
Hmmm. I have an opinion about a session like that but I won't share it here.

Anyone else been by to check this place out? Me no go...

Donalds
05-22-14, 07:20
It's Thursday! Anyone going to make the visit to Santa Paula today or tomorrow? (Wish I was!

Just askin'.

Lpsg435
05-23-14, 17:09
New to the area. Does anybody have any information about Spas in Santa Maria?

OxnardBadBoy
05-28-14, 00:58
I stopped by on Friday. Sign said $50/ half. I paid $40 and no questions asked. (Kitty answerec the bell, not the owner) Wanted to know if I had been there before. I said no, but said I saw her at Gentle Care. My provider was Kitty. She is Colombian. 15 minute so / so massage. She was dressed the entire time. Did the flip and asked what I wanted. I opted for everything. She then proceeded to strip down and got a lackluster CBJ followed by mechanical full service. She had huge tits with monster nipples. Some belly sag. I was not impressed and will not repeat. She said it was mostly Latinas with one Asian one day a week. 40 +100 tip.Thanks for the 411.

LuvDaPuss
05-30-14, 00:36
Had a session at the place on Soledad and Langside. Didn't know what to expect but am glad I went. Started out with a nice FOB gal who really put a lot of effort into the rubbing part. When it came time to be happy, she seemed rather confused. So she left the room and got the gal from the desk and they both went to work on me. Then the first one left and the new one came into take care of business. A lovely lady named May, maybe 35 ish, very slender with lovely be's. It certainly didn't take very long for me to get my cookies. $0.60 + $0.20 + $0.20 I left with all 3 of us happy. I would go back and insist on May for the whole time..LDP.

Donalds
08-06-14, 07:09
KITTY IS NO LONGER IN SANTA PAULA!

She is only working at MAGIC MASSAGE on Ventura Road in Oxnard right near Cherry's. She is there Tues., Wed., and Thurs.

Pirateluffy
08-07-14, 19:11
KITTY IS NO LONGER IN SANTA PAULA!

She is only working at MAGIC MASSAGE on Ventura Road in Oxnard right near Cherry's. She is there Tues., Wed., and Thurs.Santa Paula is no longer open as of right now.

Donalds
08-30-14, 08:18
Santa Paula is no longer open as of right now.What's up with THAT? PM me if you know details. I'll check with Kitty to see if she heard anything.

Tigermannn
08-30-14, 21:08
Anyone been to A-1 in Camarillo recently? Saw some good reports a while back. Want to hit something up in cam tonight. Wondering if its still good there.

Conejo Joe
09-09-14, 18:25
Found a new prospect I wanted to share, PM if interested.

Thin, pretty Chinese girl, 20's (early 30's at worst), happy attitude. Not my type with no chest, but she seemed to hint about extras if you BYO.

Conejo Joe
09-19-14, 15:18
Stopped by here this week, easy back entrance from the side street.

I met one of the girls that used to work at Evergreen in the same center. Good times, recommended.

Donalds
10-21-14, 10:45
Quick FYI-I happened by Bamboo on T. O. Blvd. Yesterday morning right at opening. Caught a little hottie out front sweeping the place clean and wearing Daisy Dukes and a short T-shirt-bare midriff. Not sure if those were her working clothes or her "working clothes" but not too "therapeutic" either way.

TravelGuy65
11-24-14, 17:36
New to the area. Does anybody have any information about Spas in Santa Maria?I know you posted this months ago. But here's what I know.

I use to live in Sm. I use to go to a massage place on Broadway near Spencers market. I'm not sure of the name.

Anyways. I usually saw a girl named Michelle. Korean in her 30's. Very sweet and cute. Small boobs and a nice small ass.

Although I only did HJ with her. I was new to the game and was nervous about more. After she got to know me she would let me pet the kitty, suck the boobs and she would get so turned on that we would kiss. I asked about FS and she said yes, next time. I moved away before thee was a next time. I really enjoyed her. I am even thinking about visiting the area just to see her for some fun. Let me know if you go and what happens.

TwoTimeTed
11-26-14, 14:32
Blythe Massage!

So, with no luck in Yuma, AZ and heading to Las Vegas, I gave this one horse town a spin. No advertisement that I know of, just a local listing on yelp, yellowpages.

Theres 2 MPs that I know of in town, lets just say its not the Japanese Massage listed.

So I ask for rates before I get there, expensive, geez. 40 for 30 min, 50 for 45 min and 60 for 60 min. No TS, just a standalone shower.

The gal I had is Tina (only one there that I could see) older woman (50's), small tits and a little belly. Not attractive. She was a little hard to understand but I got through the ordeal.

I paid for 45 min and took shower, laid down on table and she starts, not a bad massage. So some brushing of the balls and her kitty at my hands. So I brush the kitty, kind of moist down there, probably sweating IMHO, so kind of turned off by that.

So the flip. And to the goods. She wants big time money in this one horse town. Man. I didn't want a HJ, that's childs play! LOL. So I got her down or should I say she got me down to 60 for BBBJ. Paid upfront (I hate that) got to get up, got to pants and pay. Then she started the BBBJ, I was fingering the kitty and ass (sweaty). So the BBBJ took awhile because I wasn't that enthusiastic on the sweatiness. So BBBJ was switched to HJ and sucking on balls! Went back and forth. Finally Mt St Helens erupted.

She says she is leaving back to LA and another couple of girls will be rotated there. So if I go back to Yuma at some point, I will stop by to see the talent. But these prices in the middle of the desert got me running scared a little, sort of like the gas price gouging out there in Bylthe when just across the river its 50¢ less!

Member #5876
02-16-15, 13:49
Revive Massage Center.

Awesome experience. I've never done the AMP thing but now I'm hooked. Palmdale / Lancaster area is dead. Streetwalker scene dead and the Backpage girls are a hit or miss as far as service. Anyway yesterday Feb. 15 I went to try out this AMP in Lancaster. Pretty discrete walk in its a small room with a door that has a doorbell, ring the doorbell I'm greeted by mid 30's asian woman now she is actually decent looking. Typical asian ass asian titts, not trying to profile but you guys know what I mean. She greets me takes my hand and walks me to the first room, nice clean quiet dark spacious room. I tell her half hour, I pay the house fee she let's me get comfortable and walks out as I undress. Taking my clothes off she walks back in with my member hanging completely out and she asked if I wanted water. I respond with yes and she gives me a hug with a smile and grabs my cock. I lay face down she starts the massage. Now I'm really a sucker for massages to me any massage is good. I don't know what a bad massage is I mean I consider just touching my back a massage, anwyay I enjoyed the massage. She was teasing me with cock play when she was massage that area and she pretty much sat her pussy on the back of my head when she was doing my lower back. Flip comes and she takes my towel off and starts rubbing my thighs and casually grabs my cock as she is rubbing my thighs. Then without me having to ask she grabs the oil pours it on my cock and starts doing the deed. Great technique and she allowed me to grab her ass and finger her asshole. Release and then tip. I love this I think I will be hooked on the AMP thing you get a great massage with cock teasing and a release at the end wich to me is better than any backpage girl. Hope this was helpful trying to get this palmdale av area back on the map will be posting a lot more. Also keep eye out on strip club reports.

Best.

B Bardill
02-26-15, 10:12
Ok, so I noticed since I have been taking my son driving around for his license test coming up that massage places are starting to reappear in Palmdale. Anyone have any info for good ones. 2006 they shut down all the massage places and they are just starting to open again. A few foot massage and some full massage along PB and other areas I noticed. Any one TOFTT yet? I've been working so much I haven't had time.

MemphisEdgar
03-06-15, 11:27
I will be visiting Palm Springs next month and I am looking for a AMP with good massage and HE.

Any recommendations?

Please feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks.

Orion1938
03-07-15, 22:35
I will be visiting Palm Springs next month and I am looking for a AMP with good massage and HE.

Any recommendations?

Please feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks.M. Ed. ,

I haven't been there for ages but you might Google: Massage, Palm Springs, CA or go to Rubmap, Palm Springs, CA. There are couple places with many reviews and they are still open.

Happy times to you.

Post your experience.

Be safe.

MrFuat
04-12-15, 12:46
Tried out ave K spa and drew Tina, she was alone but one of 2 that work there. She had on jeans and a pullover top, which didn't bode well. She is friendly but her English is nonexistent. As she was rubbing she was a bit odorous with a touch of crotch rot. Interrupted 4 times for phone and door, and once more when lily, her adorable coworker came in. On flip she did a very mechanical V8 tug. Would repeat only to try lily, not Tina. . 6 house + . 5 tip.

Triple E
06-11-15, 21:16
I know there's probably not much, but what are my odds of finding any mp action in Vacaville?

Other than a 2005 report here, nothing on the internet seems to list anything. Given the Asian population and military base, I figure there'd be more here. Am in town visiting and finally have a couple free hours from the wife. Happy to share info on Washington, the. See. For anyone headed there.

Triple E
06-22-15, 14:19
I know there's probably not much, but what are my odds of finding any mp action in Vacaville?

Other than a 2005 report here, nothing on the internet seems to list anything. Given the Asian population and military base, I figure there'd be more here. Am in town visiting and finally have a couple free hours from the wife. Happy to share info on Washington, the. See. For anyone headed there.So I TOFFT and went out on my own. Hit up Alamo, which advertises in Craigslist. Had Sofia, who is older, but still has a seriously hot body and a great attitude. She was new there, but not to the business, so she took great care of me. I'd go back when I'm in town again and get time away from the wife.

You can PM me for info, since it seems like if there's one there, most of the rest of them I suspect are the same way, and nobody talks about them here.

Socal22
06-06-16, 20:45
Went to Sakura spa in paso recently. Opted for a TS and 45 minute massage. I was met by an average Chinese girl in her late 30's. Nothing too impressive however the other girl working with her at the time was a lot more attractive. After she washes me up in the TS I go back to the room and starts face down massage. Really not impressive at all. I was actually kind of disappointed as I was hoping for a decent massage.

As she works down to my legs I lift up and she gets the message to start massaging my balls. On the flip I start feeling her up while she slowly works her hand up and down on junior. I lift up her shirt and remove her bra with no hesitation from her. Fake C-cups with eraser nipples. She said FS was offered but I wasn't interested in paying 1. 2 to a middle aged Chinese girl with fake tits. Left a 40 tip and she started complaining about me giving 60 instead. Too bad.

Harley Rider01
08-05-17, 20:07
Hello all. I found a gem. On collage st by the safeway. Wow. Offers HE but the girl kisses and let's you play with her was hole and pussy. And when I was leaving. She started kissing me and making out like crazy. Said I was handsome. Let's say it was 2 for 1 that day.

Mr Sixty
09-13-17, 19:05
FYI https://scvnews.com/2017/09/13/three-women-arrested-in-scv-massage-parlor-investigation/.

RustyJones
02-17-18, 12:04
I'm traveling to Lake Tahoe from Florida and unfamiliar with the area. I'm inquiring about AMP's in the area. I'll post in Nevada thread as well.

OCTatts
04-09-18, 15:43
Checked out an awesome place in Modesto. They had a hot Latina named Aria so natural and cute low mileage. Theres also a big boobed Asian named Linda. Very sexy girls and FS.

Their digits (2 0 9) 8 1 8 - 1 5 8 9.

http://orange-county.mojovillage.com/adult-18/companionsguides-women/modesto-asian-latina_153337

PeterHouston
09-25-18, 20:30
Hi.

I am visiting from the northwest this weekend. Any good AMPs to visit in Santa Clarita area? Either a HE or FS ending is ok. Or any providers especially offering BBFS.

PM replies are fine. I can reciprocate if you head my way in the future. Thanks.

Mondo72
09-26-18, 03:34
Hi.

I am visiting from the northwest this weekend. Any good AMPs to visit in Santa Clarita area? Either a HE or FS ending is ok. Or any providers especially offering BBFS.

PM replies are fine. I can reciprocate if you head my way in the future. Thanks.Hey Peter,

Not too familiar with S / C, had a one time stop over coming down from Lancaster and and it's a really bad call on my part. As you prolly can tell almost no posts on the S/C thread.

But don't despair, just a few miles south is the greater San Fernando Valley and there are tons of MP's with all kind of fun to be had.

Just search the SFV thread and you'll find what you are looking for.

BTW, where in the Northwest are you from?

Mondo.

PeterHouston
09-29-18, 19:25
Thanks for the suggestion. I will give the SFV thread a check out Mondo.

Am visiting from the Seattle Tacoma area.

Have a good one.

Hey Peter,

Not too familiar with S / C, had a one time stop over coming down from Lancaster and and it's a really bad call on my part. As you prolly can tell almost no posts on the S/C thread.

But don't despair, just a few miles south is the greater San Fernando Valley and there are tons of MP's with all kind of fun to be had.

Just search the SFV thread and you'll find what you are looking for.

BTW, where in the Northwest are you from?

Mondo.

AhardLanding
10-06-18, 10:47
Hi.

PM replies are fine. I can reciprocate if you head my way in the future. Thanks.There is very little to nothing in SC. Go a few miles south for a buffet.

Hanzo8
10-06-18, 13:41
There is very little to nothing in SC. Go a few miles south for a buffet.(to go the the SFV plenty of places to go.).

PurpleBags
10-19-18, 00:39
Perfect Spa in Apple Valley, California.

I was on my way home from Big Bear and decided to take the long route and cut through Apple Valley. Ended up stopping at Perfect Spa which is tucked away in a Plaza on the corner of Navajo and Bear Valley Road. It was nine at night and I was greeted by a hot little Japanese number with natural C cups, a pretty face, and a great body to match. Hhr was 4. The massage itself was mediocre. That isn't to say that she didn't try, but it was clear after the first 30 seconds that she spent more time on her back than she did actually using her hands. 20 minutes spent on my neck, shoulders, back, and legs without a single brush before the flip, which was when she immediately went in with the menu. She wanted $1 for FS, but I told her I only had .6, which she gladly took. I was expecting just the CBJ but she immediately disrobed, covered me, and started sucking away as I slid a finger in and out of her. 2 minutes later she was on top, then on her back, then bent over with a handful of her hair and her right tit in my hands until I finished. Quick wipe-down with a hot towel, and I was out the door all in all for $1.

BigLoader
11-25-18, 05:29
Perfect Spa in Apple Valley, California.

... I was greeted by a hot little Japanese number with natural C cups, a pretty face, and a great body to match....Great reporting, thanks! Did you get a name by chance?

Orion1938
01-19-19, 09:36
Went to Perfect Spa for a legit massage. Gave 50 for one hour.

She was about 5'4", MILF with nice C, eraser nips, acceptable belly and a full derrier.

Facing down, the weak massage started and the.

Subtle signaling started. I always hang my arms above my head to lightly brush the technician's body as she changes position. In this case, she had her stomach pressing on my head, the big one, so I palmed ever so lightly her thighs at first, saving her butt for later. Her massage included numerous deliberate brushing of the boys so I responded by lifting my hips to fully expose my family treasures. She immediately reached under to stroke and produce sensuallty.

As my arms were massaged and placed on my sides, I let them dangle from the side of the massage table. She picked up on the continued signal and pressed her clothed crotch against my left hand giving me the opportunity to grope through her shorts. Ahh the discovery of a shaved area begun the fun. It was a brief time before I was moving her lips between my fingers and feeling the squishing moisture. It was flip over time since definite communication was well established.

She signaled a HJ job with 10 fingers but accepted 8 fingers. Her "Engrish" was minimal and proved to be challenging at times but her objective was to provide satisfying results.

I helped her fully shed her clothing to display a nude body.

The boys and bat enjoyed the fondling but junior just could not fully rise to the occasion. It was at half staff, like an injuried athlete. Damn! But what can a 81 year expect when he happened to be physically tired and failed to take 100 mg of V? I even got on all fours as the fondling from this position produced new pleasures.

At half staffed, I felt a chapeau being slid on for FS, which was not expected for the agreed extra. She got me to stand while she positioned herself at the edge of the table and inserted me into her slippery recepticle and the thrusting began but failed. So as an alternative to personal gratification, I yielded to cunnilingus and FIV for her satisfaction and enjoyment. Her eyes rolled, face smiled and mouth moaned expressing the effects of pleasure.

As my fingers worked her G spot she was emitting additional wetness. Suddenly, her vaginal muscles started their familar undulating contractions. Wow! She was tightly choking my fingers as her ecstacy was achieved. I was happy for her.

We exchanged table positions to attempt a culminating a HJ but it was not to happen today.

Try as she could, the injuried soldier could not survive exhaustion and perished.

She was a trooper trying to provide customer service but today was not meant to be, but it still a fun day.

Perhaps another day is a new day to produce baby batter. I will return.

RedWing
01-22-19, 14:28
Went to Perfect Spa for a legit massage. Gave 50 for one hour.

She was about 5'4", MILF with nice C, eraser nips, acceptable belly and a full derrier.

Facing down, the weak massage started and the.

Subtle signaling started. I always hang my arms above my head to lightly brush the technician's body as she changes position. In this case, she had her stomach pressing on my head, the big one, so I palmed ever so lightly her thighs at first, saving her butt for later. Her massage included numerous deliberate brushing of the boys so I responded by lifting my hips to fully expose my family treasures. She immediately reached under to stroke and produce sensuallty.

As my arms were massaged and placed on my sides, I let them dangle from the side of the massage table. She picked up on the continued signal and pressed her clothed crotch against my left hand giving me the opportunity to grope through her shorts. Ahh the discovery of a shaved area begun the fun. It was a brief time before I was moving her lips between my fingers and feeling the squishing moisture. It was flip over time since definite communication was well established.

She signaled a HJ job with 10 fingers but accepted 8 fingers. Her "Engrish" was minimal and proved to be challenging at times but her objective was to provide satisfying results.

I helped her fully shed her clothing to display a nude body.

The boys and bat enjoyed the fondling but junior just could not fully rise to the occasion. It was at half staff, like an injuried athlete. Damn! But what can a 81 year expect when he happened to be physically tired and failed to take 100 mg of V? I even got on all fours as the fondling from this position produced new pleasures.

At half staffed, I felt a chapeau being slid on for FS, which was not expected for the agreed extra. She got me to stand while she positioned herself at the edge of the table and inserted me into her slippery recepticle and the thrusting began but failed. So as an alternative to personal gratification, I yielded to cunnilingus and FIV for her satisfaction and enjoyment. Her eyes rolled, face smiled and mouth moaned expressing the effects of pleasure.

As my fingers worked her G spot she was emitting additional wetness. Suddenly, her vaginal muscles started their familar undulating contractions. Wow! She was tightly choking my fingers as her ecstacy was achieved. I was happy for her.

We exchanged table positions to attempt a culminating a HJ but it was not to happen today.

Try as she could, the injuried soldier could not survive exhaustion and perished.

She was a trooper trying to provide customer service but today was not meant to be, but it still a fun day.

Perhaps another day is a new day to produce baby batter. I will return.81 years old & you're still hitting the Spas. Good for you, I hope I'm that lucky! Just remember to bring the Viagra next time LOL.

I wish I lived a little closer to Apple Valley. I'd be giving this place a try.

Orion1938
01-23-19, 00:36
81 years old & you're still hitting the Spas. Good for you, I hope I'm that lucky! Just remember to bring the Viagra next time LOL.

I wish I lived a little closer to Apple Valley. I'd be giving this place a try.You can too if you stay healthy. Exercise maintains blood circulation. Blood tests reveals required data for addressing deficiencies.

Then again, we are all built differently and must accept what nature gave us.

Will probably self inject if pump prescribed by doctor needs additional help.

Be safe.

AhardLanding
01-26-19, 11:39
You can too if you stay healthy. Exercise maintains blood circulation. Blood tests reveals required data for addressing deficiencies.

Then again, we are all built differently and must accept what nature gave us.

Will probably self inject if pump prescribed by doctor needs additional help.

Be safe.Watch movie "Stand up guys" there are a few scenes in there for you and the way we would all like to go.

Orion1938
02-28-19, 06:02
Great reporting, thanks! Did you get a name by chance?No, I did not think I would return since it is not my usually stomping ground.

I may return this week soon. LOL.

Be safe.

Donalds
03-03-19, 13:15
Just found this place the other day. Located on T. O. Blvd. In between Arby's and Taco Bell. Looks legit, just wanted to know if anyone has been yet to find out if otherwise?

HAPPY DAY SPA.

(805) 370-8999.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/happy-day-massage-thousand-oaks-2

Orion1938
03-22-19, 07:32
Just found this place the other day. Located on T. O. Blvd. In between Arby's and Taco Bell. Looks legit, just wanted to know if anyone has been yet to find out if otherwise?

HAPPY DAY SPA.

(805) 370-8999.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/happy-day-massage-thousand-oaks-2Donalds,

I researched it and agree it appears legit. 1. The treatment beds are communal, although there may be a separate room for horizontal happiness. 2. Nothing shows up on Rubmap when checked.

Be safe.

Donalds
03-23-19, 14:09
Donalds,

I researched it and agree it appears legit. 1. The treatment beds are communal, although there may be a separate room for horizontal happiness. 2. Nothing shows up on Rubmap when checked.

Be safe.Thanks for the recon. I HATE being so broke-no extra money to explore and help you guys out if I can. Might have to start a Go Fun-d Me page-LOL. Thanks again.

Ima Oldman
08-21-19, 16:27
Gentlemen, I'm going to be visiting Sonoma in 2 weeks from Charleston, SC and was wondering if there's anything happening in that area. Please PM if possible since I don't normally check this area. Thanks and I'll be happy to return the favor if anyone's coming my way.

Be safe out there.

AmpMonger18
10-27-20, 20:34
Anyone been to AK Massage and Spa in Torrence?

Swertt34
11-09-20, 14:30
Anyone been to AK Massage and Spa in Torrence?Check in with the south bay group.

IceCreamLicker
10-29-21, 17:39
Visiting Murrieta and came across Newage massage. Upon entry greeted by a very pleasant 30 something Asian lady. Paid for the hour. The massage was absolutely amazing so I assumed there would not be options. Somewhere around the 40 min mark was the flip and the awkward what's next moment. She touched jr. And asked what I wanted. I motioned HJ. She shook her head yes, I mentioned BJ. Again yes. Then I did the boom boom signal. She smiled and said " you a bad boy. " After negation she went straight to work on a BBBJ, not missing any of the spots. Fiv. FIA, she jumped on for 69 and seemed to enjoy it based on the noises and flow of juices. Finally cover came on and we went at it in several different positions. I finished but she wasn't done and kept grinding until her big o.

She cleaned me up and laid next to me. All in all a great nourished experience. Definitely stopping back as I pass back through. She says she has a friend also that works there.

Bob71
11-22-21, 09:48
After seeing the last report I hit up this place. Young pretty girl named Lucky answer the door. The place was very quiet. I asked for an hour massage 60.00. She took me back to the room where I got ready. She came in and began the massage. It was so good that I started to fall asleep. I was brought back when she started to get closer to jr I reached up and touched her leg, she smiled and gave a cute giggle. She had me roll over and softly rubbed my chest, working down to my lower area. She looked playfully at me and started to stroke me. She asked if I liked this. I nodded. We agreed on a price for BBBJ (I think more is available). I rubbed her Bush and blew my load (not in mouth). She smiled and went to get cleaned up. I got dressed. As I was leaving another girl poked her head out and said next time can she join for a four hand massage. I will definitely return.

ChristNotama
07-30-22, 17:29
Three seven spa Ontario.

Bruh. Nina $1. 30 plus house. Total butter face but the body is a 10/10. And tight as hell.

TeddyNHemet
08-02-22, 13:27
I found health relax it was just on a whim. I recently moved here and drove by 3 x before getting the courage to try I've been 4 x since. Asian girls are thick and some small know how to ride and s*ck.

Bird804
08-14-22, 11:11
Visiting CA had a chance to get away from the in laws and went to the closest place I could find in a hurry. Looks like "Ontario" doesn't have its own forum so hopefully this is place. Didn't see no reviews about this place on here or on rubmaps. Once I walked in and seen they had a another door I figured extras might be on the menu. House fee to young 30 ish lady in red polka dot dress. Seen anther one working in a solid red dress. Coming from VA they both better than anything from my state. No massage at all just butt slapping and pats on the back for three minutes. Realized massage was absent asked to flip. Seems to be a lot on the menu. 80 for fiv completely unclothed. Asked about FS which seemed like it was on the menu but didn't want to be gone away from phone for too long. Doubt I can venture out anymore on this trip. But on 8/8 I did venture down holt st and man the street scene here is crazy! VA could never amount to holt st.

TheGreatOne22
07-25-23, 01:42
I'll be visiting Paso Robles next week and looking for a good Asian massage parlor. Happy endings a must, extended menu prefered. Any and all information is appreciated. Thank you.