PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Mr Quicky
04-26-16, 16:11
Apple Valley, CA.

Mr. Quicky return to the dusty city. This was my 2nd trip in over 3 years. Been eyeing this provider for awhile. She posted on both CL and BP. But I will give credit to CL. She gave me an apartment address next to her place. Once to location, she had me re-parked in front of her door. The moment I parked, young black male was walking over to her place. That kind of killed my mood. Feeling weak in the knees, nervous symptoms appear, flash backs running through my head. I asked her to step outside, she said she had on lingerie. She said why are you scared? He's just a little kid (17,5'11" She said her brother and sister are in the house. She said we'll be doing it in her room, and they'll be in the living room. Looked to my right there was a black male late 20's pulled up to the driveway starring at me but then left.

I finally convinced her to come out. It looks like she didn't want me to see her whole body (she was just standing between the door peeking her head out). But I'm there for that type of body. The moment she stepped in, this girl has some strong odor. A piece of gum or mouthwash would've been nice and some feminine cleanser. She had the whole day to get ready.

She doesn't want to do car date in the daytime. But she was willing to. And from where she was taking me it doesn't look so good. Let's just say my car is not made for off-road. And if a cop pull us over, how am I suppose to tell him. The way she was dress will be no excuse at all.

We decided to go back to her place. There was this big mean looking lady sitting in a handicap scooter next to her place. She said that's her aunt. I felt a little relief. Her aunt called her. Minutes later her aunt regulate those teenage kids to get out the house. LOL! There were not 4, 5 but 7 teenagers in the house! They all walked out without saying a single word. Now that's respect. Some of the boys were curious to look at me.

Her aunt was waiting for us at the door. She pulled out her hand and ask for 5 bucks. In all honesty I have no more left in my wallet. If I did, I would've gave it to her. I spent my last 5 at kfc near her place. Don't expect the house to be neat and clean. She's the mom of the house raising two younger siblings. Her mother passed away recently.

I was already buck naked. She wasn't. She was asking me if I had a condom. I said no. She spent the next 2-3 minutes looking for condom in her purse. She was taking her time. She was contemplating whether or not if she should rip me off or not. She could if she wanted to. And then there was magic. It was a magnum. She said it might be too big for me. I said no worries. I finished in 1 position. The smell wasn't so pleasant. I'm glad it was done and over.

The Tall Man
04-27-16, 14:23
Apple Valley, CA.

Mr. Quicky return to the dusty city. This was my 2nd trip in over 3 years. Been eyeing this provider for awhile. She posted on both CL and BP. But I will give credit to CL. She gave me an apartment address next to her place. Once to location, she had me re-parked in front of her door. The moment I parked, young black male was walking over to her place. That kind of killed my mood. Feeling weak in the knees, nervous symptoms appear, flash backs running through my head. I asked her to step outside, she said she had on lingerie. She said why are you scared? He's just a little kid (17,5'11" She said her brother and sister are in the house. She said we'll be doing it in her room, and they'll be in the living room. Looked to my right there was a black male late 20's pulled up to the driveway starring at me but then left.

I finally convinced her to come out. It looks like she didn't want me to see her whole body (she was just standing between the door peeking her head out). But I'm there for that type of body. The moment she stepped in, this girl has some strong odor. A piece of gum or mouthwash would've been nice and some feminine cleanser. She had the whole day to get ready.

She doesn't want to do car date in the daytime. But she was willing to. And from where she was taking me it doesn't look so good. Let's just say my car is not made for off-road. And if a cop pull us over, how am I suppose to tell him. The way she was dress will be no excuse at all.

We decided to go back to her place. There was this big mean looking lady sitting in a handicap scooter next to her place. She said that's her aunt. I felt a little relief. Her aunt called her. Minutes later her aunt regulate those teenage kids to get out the house. LOL! There were not 4, 5 but 7 teenagers in the house! They all walked out without saying a single word. Now that's respect. Some of the boys were curious to look at me.

Her aunt was waiting for us at the door. She pulled out her hand and ask for 5 bucks. In all honesty I have no more left in my wallet. If I did, I would've gave it to her. I spent my last 5 at kfc near her place. Don't expect the house to be neat and clean. She's the mom of the house raising two younger siblings. Her mother passed away recently.

I was already buck naked. She wasn't. She was asking me if I had a condom. I said no. She spent the next 2-3 minutes looking for condom in her purse. She was taking her time. She was contemplating whether or not if she should rip me off or not. She could if she wanted to. And then there was magic. It was a magnum. She said it might be too big for me. I said no worries. I finished in 1 position. The smell wasn't so pleasant. I'm glad it was done and over.Yes I too have been in the same circumstances, not fun at all. Be careful. I will never place myself into the position you found yourself in anymore, just not worth it. Too risky.

Good you got out alive. Thanks for sharing as we all can learn from this.

TTM.

Mr Quicky
04-28-16, 00:51
Yes I too have been in the same circumstances, not fun at all. Be careful. I will never place myself into the position you found yourself in anymore, just not worth it. Too risky.

Good you got out alive. Thanks for sharing as we all can learn from this.

TTM.Hair stick out the back of my neck thinking about it especially the driving around part.

Thanks, TT Man.

Mr Quicky
04-28-16, 00:56
SOT. CFS. CFS.

40 otd.

Mr Quicky
08-08-16, 16:32
Victorville, CA.

Was a little disappointed after I saw her. It is her, but there something I couldn't figure out why she doesn't look appealing like her pictures. She kept saying she look better in person. I didn't say anything. Finally after 3-4 places we found a spot. She took a shot of hard liquor from the small bottle they sell at the liquor store for. 99 cents. I guess she likes to drink and get high you can tell from one of her picture. She didn't rush me or anything. She told me the hot spots for SW in Victorville are 7th or 11th street, I forgot which one. She started from the streets. No one forced her. She's raising 3 kids on her own. She's a cool lady. She even said if I ever want to come back and hang even if I don't want a session, she's willing to show me around.

She asked me what I do for fun. My response were, this my only hobby. I live a pretty boring life. I don't drink, smoke, gamble, nor do drugs. Why you travel so far? I like to discover America.

CBJ. CFS.

40 in car.

Mr Quicky
08-08-16, 16:36
These are the newest pic she added. These look more like her. Is she getting older??

Mr Quicky
10-31-16, 12:18
Victorville, CA.

Made it to the Travelodge in V-town. I should've avoid weekdays, plus the long delayed accidents was no joke. She legit. Had a friend waited in the restroom. Confirmed donation over email. I should've remind her who I was when I texted. But I thought she knew. The forty ended up being fifty. No biggie. She was cool. No rush. Full service.

50 otd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmF64VaquYQ

Hands up for my Mongers nationwide, worldwide.