PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Vash420
03-26-12, 14:37
I've been hitting snooky's lately with a few friends. I haven't hit up the main bottom ***** bartender yet, but I did get one of there slow night girls.

She's black and she was sporting a pink bikini. After a pitcher or and a couple of bucks, I took her back to my van to blaze. She shot me her number and I hit her back.

She was trippin she wanted 300 for FS. But she wasnt a beyonce. I'll be back there next week to see whats up.

Vash420
08-31-12, 12:44
Went out and hit snookys on Tuesday and Wednesday night.

They were charging 5. 50 a bud light. I blew maybe 30 dollars that night. There were two girls working, one was a blonde skinny tweaker and a black girl who was.

Thick and some A cups. The black girl had a terrible attitude. That was Tuesday night.

I went back on Wednesday and they had a piasa girl with a nice pair of tits on her. Very friendly! And the same black girl.

Needless to say, it wasnt worth it. Over priced beer, decent looking chicks but its really not worth going to. Sunday through Thursday is free pool. But to tell you the truth, I was only there because I was trying to kill some time and see if I can pull a number. But I doubt these two girls do private parties, unless you got a tweak sack and a no tell.

Sorry not my cup of tea. My next mission is to go to PJ's in el Rio.