PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Saba5
11-21-10, 06:59
It's been awhile, hit up SR tonight. A lot of hot hot ladies. Lots of specials all night. Ended with a 2 for 4 special with this blonde chick, forgot her name. Great dance, very lengthy 2 songs, but of course always too short. Lots of booty and titty play, not much more. Damage for the dance 0. 4.

Dcgamer
04-13-11, 04:13
Since another member mentions SR in SB, I'll have to also chime in that lots of fun can be had there, the girls are all hard bodied-model types (a Friday night I went to,"Lux" was the hottest, friendly creamy skinned brunette) but the venue itself limits the action (VIP rooms have gaps / window covers which are checked by security and not much space for FS) , I did many FIV, mild DATY, some lite kissing with many of the girls there but it was very costly just being there for the 2hours or so. I propositioned some of the girls for some FS and was courteously / nicely told to check CL for that. The girls are upscale and pricey but definitely blew away the talent I have seen in the LA area and Riverside SR locations.

Luckystonewood
04-13-11, 20:41
Since another member mentions SR in SB, I'll have to also chime in that lots of fun can be had there, the girls are all hard bodied-model types (a Friday night I went to,"Lux" was the hottest, friendly creamy skinned brunette) but the venue itself limits the action (VIP rooms have gaps / window covers which are checked by security and not much space for FS) , I did many FIV, mild DATY, some lite kissing with many of the girls there but it was very costly just being there for the 2hours or so. I propositioned some of the girls for some FS and was courteously / nicely told to check CL for that. The girls are upscale and pricey but definitely blew away the talent I have seen in the LA area and Riverside SR locations.Two of my favorites here are Erica and Carla. You are right, the business model of the SR can drain you real fast. The only other club is in Santa Maria (also a SR) but the quality at the SB SR is much better. Outside of that Oxnard is the next closest (haven't been to that one).

MR Patriot
07-07-11, 17:26
I am new here and this will be my first report. I have been to the SB club numerous X and can only validate the same as the previous guys. Very pricey with only a courteous,"check CL for that" as well. Heading up next Thursday night any ideas on on adventure?

Rob Bobroy
07-08-11, 13:33
"Check CL (actually BP) for that" is unfortunately the best advice. The SR in SB is exactly as described, expensive tease from hotties but nothing more. AMP action in SB is pretty marginal in terms of quality of tallent, the younger hotter ones stay in the bigger markets like LA or SF. There is some streetwalker action late at night in the Guttierez / Haily / Montecito street area but it is hit or miss. On BP, there is tallent, but 99% of it is traveling girls from out of town and most of that is pimped. SB is not a monger's paradise.

NicMachiavelli
11-20-15, 02:29
No reports for a while. Usually a sign there's nothing to report.

Went to SR tonight early in the evening. "Day shift" girls still dancing. 5 total there, two were stunning for my tastes. A third was pretty attractive but on the skinny side for me. The other two were not to my tastes but we're not bad looking per se.

Bought two privates from the "stunners". Both were good dances but one was exceptional. Good within club limits contact throughout.

After reading the posts here didn't expect any mention of extras so went with a 'traditional' SC experience in mind. One of the two stunners also dances at the SR in Oxnard and she had a lot to say about the stuff that goes on there. Sounds like the extra curricular minded need to head further south.

GreenB909
08-25-22, 22:34
Can anyone comment on whether SR is worth a trip? Any extras available?