PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8

Member #1052
04-22-04, 18:29
I will be visiting next week and have enjoyed reading everyone's posts. Thanks to you guys, I know I'll have a good trip.

My question is about the strip clubs. Does anyone have any recommendations? I'm not too worried about weather takeout is offered or not, but I definitely don't want to waste an evening bar hopping trying to find a place where I can relax.

If you're ever in Iowa, look me up.

honestashol

Member #1052
04-22-04, 18:46
By the way, I forgot to ask. Are the taxi drivers trustworthy? I won't have a car, so I might need some impromptu local advice. I only asked because I was once burned by a cab driver in Chicago, and once saved by a cabbie in DC.

Thanks,

honestashol

SuperDick
04-22-04, 20:16
finally checked out the scene around 27th ave between indian school and northern.. saw about 2 wsgs and 4bsgs..... all were about 5-7 on my scale, nothing outstanding...

i did finally pick up a bsw, in here 30s, huge natural D cup tits, offered covered bj with deep throat action for $20...

she is from san diego.. found her around 27th ave and glendale..

will check out east valley tonight...

Adventurous1
04-22-04, 20:58
No farm girl sightings myself today

Adonis AZ
04-23-04, 13:16
Member #1052,

The best strip club in town is the Hi-Liter, hands down. No you will not get any outsource action, but some of the girls there grind you like there is no tomorrow. Let me know when you are going and maybe we can meet up and I can get you in free with my VIP Pass.

Adonis AZ

Merlin Magician
04-23-04, 20:58
Taxi drivers in Phoenix are pretty good on the average. The only problem I see in Phoenix is that all the nice clean taxis go to the airport and any others for general fares are ratty as hell and dirty. Be careful to not step in any jizz or sit on any used rubbers.

Some of the best taxis are the Kora's Taxis which are basically no speekkee English. All the others belong to the same company (Yellow/Checker) no matter what the name.

I rarely hear about any problems with Taxi drivers in Phoenix.

All of the airport limo guiys know where is action in Phoenix, but never ever let them take you to any place near the airport.

Jimster
04-25-04, 12:30
Hello fellow mongers,

Last night I was on Bell road between Cave Creek and 7th st, picked up a real hot young blonde named Kelly. 20 years old, 34b breasts, she was really beatuiful. 60 dollars for CBJCIM, covered sex. Took her to my place, she stayed for about and hour, gave me her cell number. Says sometimes she is on Camelback rd.

Foot Lover
04-26-04, 00:39
I will be in town at the end of the month, staying at an upscale hotel. I am looking for a girl to come to me spend the night or a couple of nights. Most of the postings here relate to street girls. Can someone give me information on girls who will come to me.

Since she will be spending the night, I would prefer a woman who I can hold a conversation with.

Suna
04-26-04, 12:20
Stop in amp on 7th st downtown had lisa. My buddy had Connie a polish chick. I got a body scrub that was very nice then went to the room and got a half ass massage cause she wanted to get down to business. Then she striped off all of her close displaying a bangin Thai body nice dark color to her skin. She is very sex and classy. She asked what I wanted I told her everything but she told me she was on the rag so I told her well why did you offer she said some guys do not mind I said yuch I am not down with that so lets just stick with bj. Prices are not so great here they will try for a 100 for bj, 140 fs. I told her lets start at 60 earn a tip she proceed with a very good cbj light licking on the balls and then she got tired and started using here hand. I said cool now you will get 40 then she slipped off the cap and gave me a bbbj till CIM this was great so she earned her cash. HEHE you have to make them work it is a business. Peace

Jimster
04-26-04, 12:49
In reply to Adonis AZ on 4-26-04 regarding Kelly She was walking East on Bell rd. As I have my own place I did'nt ask if she does car dates. I will call her to find out some more info on her. See if I can give out her cell #.

Good Luck,

Jimster

Kool Klyde
04-26-04, 16:34

Yes, I have to agree with Adonis, Hihgliters is by far the best TD club I have been to in the Valley for the last 10 years. I usually try to make it by at least once a week.

Another good full nude place is the Dream Palace. Haven't been by for a few months now due to busy time of season, but planning a return trip soon. Same as all other places, (and bars) the all look better at closing time. Full nude clubs in Phoenix do not allow booze while the TD clubs do. I have had much better table dances at the Highliter, but at the time I didn't know to sit back by the wall for the best.

Pick up a copy of the New Times when you get to town, they have cupons/ads for both places as well as many others.

Good luck and enjoy your stay.

kk

Az Dude
04-26-04, 20:07
Apache/Main St Update

Some encounters over the past few months

Overall, has been pretty spotty to inconsistent, but then again that is one thing you can count on I suppose! : -)

Picked up this one a few months ago. (Feb 04) assuming she's headed back north for the summer, but anyways. nice fs fun

http: //www. wsgforum. com/vforum/showthread. php? threadid=26&perpage=15&highlight=Sassy colfax&pagenumber=15

She mentioned the forum told me to look for her post: -) (see above) had a nice fs dream for. 8 (search the Co. archives for "Sassy" and Colfax) Rate her an 8 to 9, very hot and enthusiastic!

Fast forward to March 04 Picked up a hispanic chica (busty) curly haired brunette with sunglasses at the corner of Dobson/Apache. 'Star' was excellent in the BBBJCIM dept for. 2 havent seen her since

About a 6 on the looks scale.

End of April Picked up a curvy fairskinned blonde huge tits a very enthusiastic CBJ for. 4 (I was feeling generous) she wanted to get a room seemed pretty jacked up to get nekkid and do more, but I didnt have the time. rate her about a 6 on the looks scale

Seems like le has been on patrol the past couple of months. Things are few and far between, and what is there is not that great, but a few gems can be found.

Of course there is the old reliable AMP scene but it's too expensive to indulge my tastes there more than once a month or so.

hope this help. happy hunting!

Mike Smythe
04-27-04, 02:41
I stopped by the AMP at Gilbert and Broadway Thursday evening. $0.60 for the full hour. Received a shower and pretty good massage from a young & pretty chinese. She asked $1.20 for some hand work. I wound up donating $1.00, way too much for DATY and a hand finish. Very nice face and personality though. Sorry, can't remember the name.

Adventurous1
04-27-04, 20:27
This is the same type of thing that I was talking about last week at Kim's. $1.80 for hand work? Even $1.00 (total $1.60) for what you described is way too high as you said Mike.

Denton
04-27-04, 21:51
There are two AMP's at Gilbert and Broadway. Which one was it?

Gun Runner
04-27-04, 22:43
Was out early this morning checking out the scenes. Not much to write home about. Checked the usual places, up and down 27.. Over and across VB, checked BHR with no success. Finally spotted a WSG near 27/Glendale. She was sitting in the dark on some busted up couch with a bunch of other seedy looking guys.

I think I will check out the scene on 35th tonight from VB to Dunlap. I'm half tempted to check out Bell and Cave Creek to search for Kelly. Was thinking about trying to track down Farm Girl but it seems she is somewhat of a myth (Have yet to see her for real...)

Goodyear B
04-28-04, 02:59
Hey all,

I'm new at this recreation but wanted to post some experences recently and get some advice.

Recent experences:

1) Went to Centerfold's on Peoria for lunch, which is close to my office. At first was happy, couple of bucks for a sandwich and $4 for a drink.

Moveed down by the stage and a attractive lady (went by the name Baily) stoped by and she offerd a table dance for $7. Cool so far.

She then said the VIP room/dance was better and it was $20 to the DJ to go up there. Cool again.

She was really giving a great lap dance on me, let me touch every place on her for 3 songs. She had to leave to go dance and I had to get back to work. As I left she said I owed her $60 for the dances! I was shocked, she never mentioned I was running up a bill to her. Anyway, I thaught about just leaving but figured I may want to go back so I paid her.

Learned a lesson but left a bad taste!

Was I hustled/ripped off?

2) Went to MP at Northern and 19th. $35 for massage, not a bad price but higher than the $25 others have mentoned. Got a decent massage by a chubby black woman who was 35-40 with huge tits. She wanted 1.20 for FS but .40 for a HJ. Took the HJ offer but she was not into it.

3) Yesterday and last Friday have meet two different WSW near VB and 27th Av. Both I meet at about 7:45 AM

Friday: Scummy WSW crackhead, got a cbj for .25. She was not into it and really just a HJ at the finish. Up close she is really to scummy to mess with her again. She was thin but 45-50 rate her a 3.

Yesterday (Monday) met a different WSW named Lisa, 40 going on 50, thin but worn out looking, got a bbbjcim for .20. Nicer and not a crackhead, she also gave me home address which should help to avoide LE. She is a 5. Good bj. May hook up with her again, not to sure.

That is it for experences. Because of my office being near Metrocenter (23rd Ave and Peoria) and home out West in Goodyear I can cruse by most of the new hot spots every day to and from work at 8am and 4:30pm. ([27th Av Northern to VB] [35th Ave. IS to BH] and [BH 40th Av. to 55th Av.]) With not seeing anything Except the above mentioned at VB and 27th Av.

My questions hope some of you can answer:

1) Is my crusing time bad, if so when is better? Later in the evening?

2) On some cruses I may have spotted a SW but being that it is getting hot many girls a scantly clad. How can you spot the working girls?

3) Can I suggest when people post here about SW's you mention the time of day besides the location. It would help.

Thanks all, hope this info is helpful

B

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods at the ends of sentences. To avoid delays in future reports, please use just one period followed by a blank space at the end of sentences. Thanks!

Adventurous1
04-29-04, 02:55
Gun Runner - The Farm girl is DEFINITELY not a myth. She just hasn't been around her Thomas haunts in ages.

Merlin Magician
04-29-04, 10:44
Re Farm Girl:

I have seen her several times. Once did a nice car date with her in the parking lot at the Home Depot on E. Thomas. Every time I have seen her since I have either been with my boss or by the time I get turned around (Saturday traffic is heavy on E. THomas) to get to her, she is gone with some other lucky guy.

Fellow Phoenix monger Buster Cherry got me started on her. He originally called her Farm Girl because of the first time he ever saw her, she was wearing bib overalls.

Long, Blonde, mid 20's, tall, about 140 #, light acne face, but nice and kinda like a space cadet ala MM.

TucGuy
04-29-04, 11:16
Goodyear,

No you were not ripped off, perhaps inexperienced n the pricing of dances in VIP rooms but not ripped off.

Goodyear B
04-29-04, 17:13
Just drove up and down Thomas today and no sitting of the Farm Girl. I think I saw someone in a posting a while ago that she had said she was from Medisto. Perhaps Phoenix was to hot for her.

B

Adventurous1
04-29-04, 19:22
Goodyear - 2nd opinion. No you were not ripped off because that sort of pricing is not out of line at all for what you got.

I do think it is possible you were hustled though because price quotes should be made before the action starts and not afterwards. Some customers will opt not to go to the VIP rooms if they are told up front what the total price is. A lot of guys might be thinking that it could be a big $20 bargain especially if no mention is made up front or after the dances start, but then reality sets in as it did for you.

Whether this was intentional or not I can't say. It's sort of like the local Phoenix homebuilders who quote $159,000 for a new home but don't mention the many other charges that push that price way up.

Arizona Jack
04-30-04, 01:47
Saran wrap alert!

Encountered the rare saran wrap bj tonight at Bali Hai in Mesa.

Have only been there a couple of times and not been able to get more than an hj from the gals, but I am a patient and persistent sort and tonight they seemed to be more comfortable with me so when the massage was at its end I asked for a bj. She agreed, told me something I did not fully understand, left the room for a bit and then came back with a piece of saran wrap.

The bj felt a bit strange until I got her to take the wrap off, wet my unit, and then reapply the wrap. After that it was hard to tell, sports fans, that her little wet mouth was not directly on me. Very nice.

Be safe out there.

AJ

Goodyear B
04-30-04, 04:00
Adventurous1,

Funny, just bought a $149,000 home from Ryland homes. It cost me 200K.

In the last week I have herd from friends to check out the "Highliter" strip club. Anybody have any info?

Also, although I'm new at the MP, Lap Dancing and SW I have tons of experences in swinging and gangbangs. Is the WSG Forum a OK place to post some tips and experences?

I have not seen much about these subjects.

B

Milkyway
04-30-04, 06:11
Ok I have to ask.....WHO IS FARMGIRL??? I have seen he mantioned here many time? Whats she look like and why is she so well thought of...also whats she charging?

Milkyway
04-30-04, 13:16
YAWN!

Adonis AZ
04-30-04, 13:59
Kelly on Bell,

Thanks Jimster! Kelly was fantastic, although she said she would not stay for an hour (but did), she was great. Nice wet CBJ, but the only thing is she doesnt shave the Y, something about sensitive skin, oh well. She was a really good selection, and I will be seeing her again real soon! She is 20yrs old, and I think she has a man, but tries to hide it too obviously! She does have some face skin acne, but that for being young.

If you want her info, pm Jimster and he can forward as he found and posted, but she is great.

AdonisAZ

Adventurous1
05-01-04, 13:33
This is a public forum and I don't see why any recreationally-oriented comments such as those would be inappropriate or objected to by members. You could check with Jackson though just to make sure.

Gun Runner
05-01-04, 21:24
GoodYear,

In regards to your question about being hustled at centerfolds, I don't think you were The norm is 20 to the DJ for the VIP area and 20 per song.

However, take my advice and use the other VIP area on the other side of the place, the one behind the bar area, away from the DJ booth!

Gun Runner
05-01-04, 21:29
The Hi-Liter club is off of 12th Street and Higland (just south of Camelback). It's a nice club, some VERY nice looking women, not a whole lot of milage unless you're a regular. I usually go wit ha friend of mine that spends enough time and money there that the General manager jokes that he's paid for all his advertising for the next couple of months.

While the milage is low, the girls are great!! Place can get packed at times, so grab a seat and don't let it go!

Beaver Hunt
05-03-04, 14:15
Long time reader and first time poster.

I mainly cruise the Eastside of town, and it has been DEAD. There used to be some hidden gems that could be found up and down 32nd Street, E. McDowell, and 32nd St. to 16th St along Indian School. LE has picked apart this area and there has been nothing to speak of except for an occasional used up SW.

As for Farm Girl, she is real. She has not been out that often, but can be found near the Toyko Express sitting in the front after hours. Mostly out during the day however. I saw her about 2 weeks ago and it seems that she has lost a few pounds.

Milky Way--IMHO she is about a 4 as far as looks, but good service for .20 for BBBJWCIM. She also likes Swallows, a rare bird to find in the area.

Anyay, I have spotted a few SW walking up and down 24th ST. between McDowell and Thomas. Unfortunately a could not partake when the opportunity was available.

Good Luck, and I look forward to passing along any info I have.

Dbacksfan
05-03-04, 22:46
I haven't posted in a while but wanted to contribute. First of all, thank you to all who have posted. This forum is extremely helpful and appreciate the insight.

I took a trip down VB yesterday afternoon and picked up a WSW around 15th Ave. She was around a 4. Red hair and said she was in town from Alaska since October. She had a decent attitude and wanted $40 for CBJ. I countered with $20 and she accepted. I have seen a few around this area in the past few weeks, but usually they are not worth stopping for. Be careful in this area at night. 3 weeks ago I noticed a tall thin one that looked good from a distance. When I the SW got in my car it realized she was really he. I drove about 30 feet and told it to get out. YIKES!!! Danny Bonaduce flashback! Be careful out there!

Real Romeo
05-04-04, 21:36
Hi everyone,

This is my first post to this board. I lived in phoenix for 4 years and mongered pretty heavily there until I moved in summer 2001. I was back there at the end of Feb. Pretty sad how dried up it is there now. In my old job I found many sw's in places that I've never seen posted here before.

Anyways, started out at Alamo rent-a-car. All they had were Impalas and Malibus. So right off the bat I wasn't feeling too optimistic.

Like I said before, I was there at the end of Feb. so this info is dated, but Ill mention the spots in case anyone wants to keep an eye out. I'll skip the misses and just talk about the hits this time around.

16th street and Thomas there were 2 lsw out for a few nights. They both looked around 18 or so and they were both 8-9's. There were too many cars fighting over them, so no luck.

2 BSW's on McDowell in the 40's also on the young side and skinny, but clean looking. Were picked up quick. Went to the west side of Van Buren. There are girls out from 11th ave or so west but they mostly looked pretty cracked out. There were quite a few girls out in the area of 15th ave. and Grand. There was one pretty decent blonde wsw but I don't think she trusted me in my bright red Impala( would be the case most of my trip) One of my old spots was down at Buckeye and 35th ave. There used to be a lot of 18-20 yo's down there.

About 1 or 2 blocks east of 35th on Buckeye there was 3 blondes hanging out with a BM. Two of them were early to mid twenties and the other was older, prob 40's, so they are prob the blondes I've been reading about on Van Buren and the same cross street. There were a few bsw's on buckeye in the aves heading back towards central, but not great quality.

Luckily I happened upon a lsw I dated years ago and got a great bbbjtcim, but the last few years look like they were hard on her.

I'll post more next time. Just wanted to let you guys know the action is out there, just not in the old usual spots. Well they're in MY old usual spots anyway, but none I've seen here. If anyone has questions, feel free to message me.

Also, If there is anyone that mongered on Van buren a lot in 1999 -2000, I'd like to hear from you. I was curious about a few girls that worked out there back then and if they are still around.

Thanks

Real Romeo
05-04-04, 21:43
Also thought I'd chime in about the strip clubs. A few years back, I dated someone briefly that worked at Bombshells at 40th st. and Thomas. I dont know if it's still there, but My friend and I got quite a few of the girls there to see us outside of the club. I sampled most of the clubs in the phoenix/scottsdale area and the Hi-liter is probably the best as far as quality of girls, and value for your money.

Joe Blow
05-05-04, 00:01
This is sort of spam, but not really - I saw that Cheerleaders Cabaret is having a Cinco de Mayo party tomorrow, like everyone else, but they are having a contest where the winner gets to travel down to Nogi to Cherries with the owners where they will "take care of him" Sounds like a good thing to me!! :)

StreetFiend
05-05-04, 10:36
I would like to throw in my two cents for what it is worth. I have been trying other spots in the valley other than VB. I have seen sw's on two different occasions at Bell Rd and 19th AVE. I do not know what is going on there but it seems to be a hot spot. One girl was a wsw and she looked in her early 20's. I have seen sw's at other places but it is hit or miss. For example Thomas and 52nd St, and Indian School and Central. However, where I have seen the most action is on 27th AVE.

Finally, a few days ago I picked up a petite 19year old wsw on VB. I am mentioning this because there is still occasional life on VB. Happy Hunting. I guess you have to be in the right place at the right time.

Mystic Pimp
05-05-04, 20:51
For those of you who rent cars on a regular basis, what are the best and worst cars to rent if trying to pick up street girls?

MP

Beaver Hunt
05-05-04, 22:50
Stay away from American 4 dour sedans, especially white ones. I used to drive a White Dodge Intrepid and I lost on quite a few honey's because of it.

Real Romeo
05-05-04, 23:16
Hey Mystic,

I would start out recommending any car that isn't used regularly by police dept's country wide( such as Impala's and Malibus lol ) If you're doing your dates in the rental, I'd go with an suv of some type prob.

And streetfiend, Bell and 19th ave has been a spot for a few years. there were a few hot ass girls that were staying at the hotel there at Bell and I-17. I used to see 2 of them them down at Van buren and 48st. if they weren't on Bell. They were higher priced, but well worth it. One of them looked like Pink.

My friend who still lives there says he's found girls in the vicinity of Cave Creek, Greenway and Bell, and also near 40 st and Bell. With all the heat down on VB you have to keep your eyes open wherever you go in Phx now. You'll find the gems in the last place you'd expect now

Gun Runner
05-06-04, 09:48
Worst cars to get as rentals have got to be those damn Chevy Mailbu's and Impalas. Sometimes the Ford Explorers are a bad sign too. Oh and of course the crown vics or murcury marquies (basically an upgraded CV)

When I travel, I always try to get a Mustang or upgrade to a Caddy Deville. I've had good luck with Pontiac's Grand Prix or Grand Ams.

Adventurous1
05-06-04, 20:42
Actually I have recently seen several SUVs lately with dark tinted windows in assorted colors of dark blue, dark green and white that you should definitely be aware of.

Ivel
05-07-04, 13:40
by Mystic Pimp

For those of you who rent cars on a regular basis, what are the best and worst cars to rent if trying to pick up street girls?

The worst car I ever rented had a moble phone with an antenna sticking out centered on the trunk. Everyone walked away from my car and scattered like a bunch of cockroaches when I approached. LOL
I went back the next day and complained that the vehicle was stalling on me at idle just to get another one. My luck improved drastically. I usually go for an economy or midsize car. I ask for a siver or tan color. I want something that blends into the enviroment and not stand out attracting unwanted attention. Also, the price a girl quotes one sometimes has to do with what you are driving.

Arizona Jack
05-08-04, 00:50
Don't even dream about cruising in a white Ford Crown Victoria, the car of choice of LE in this area despite its tendency to burn up on impact. Though I did see one the other day with a major hottie driving it, must have been an ex cop car someone picked up at auction.

Public service announcement: Julie of J Spa is now back at One Spa in Scottsdale (behind the Wendy's on Scottsdale Road).

AJ

Chefray
05-08-04, 20:01
Van Buren & 30thStreet,

I found 2 sw, one white 20 or so. 5'8 115 or so, one black, fine both 8's. 3pm Saturday, working together, said they came down from La for a few weeks, 3 girls total, 50.00 for around the world. Covered.

buddaman
05-08-04, 20:21
As for SW's on Van Buren, I have been out at 4:00AM on my way to work, and there is quite a bit of action all the way from 35th Ave down to 32nd street. White , black and hispanic all sizes and shapes.

Some I wouldn't touch with someone elses 10 foot pole but may are just fine.

As for cars, a compact or mid size of any color other than whit seems to work fine.

Adonis AZ
05-10-04, 10:44
VB on Friday Night!

I dont know if anybody was out on Friday Night, but I was coming home from the west side seeing Kelly, and VB was Hot, hot, hot! There were 2 girls in particular (btwn 24th st & 32nd st), one HSW, one WSW, and they both looked good. It appeared that they were being extremely selective, and were looking for the best cars or trucks. hell, they looked so good I thought they were LE out on a sting, but when they were talking (and one got in one for a moment) no one else showed up. Actually, the HSW was almost teaching the WSW on the biz as she never approached a vehicle, and walked behind the HSW all the time. If anyone got a chance to catch them let us know, they were both 9+ on Face, (had all teeth), and body was definitely 10, Actually, escort bodies.

Adonis

Adventurous1
05-10-04, 15:39
Describe the WSW, I think I may have gotten lucky.

Adonis AZ
05-11-04, 10:27
Adventurous,

THe HSW was brunette hair down to her neck, 36C, and packed right. The WSW was always following her so she might have been in training or something, LOL. She had blonde hilights in her hair, and defintely a C cup, slender but not skinny. Both had on dark blue or black hotpants, and jean jacket on HSW, black top on wsw. did you get lucky? Also buddaman, I have a white small car, is that why they would not come near me, really? Never heard that one. Why is white a taboo?

AdonisAZ

Jimster
05-11-04, 11:25
Hey Adonis AZ,

How's Kelly doing?

PM me and let me know whats up.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard punctuation. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Adventurous1
05-11-04, 15:32
Sounds like a different one. One I was referring to was curly blonde hair and freckles, about 20, 5'3" maybe and extremely petite and pretty. Very low hustle factor, friendly, and very reasonable $.

2nd Chance
05-11-04, 23:52
Bachelor Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I'm returning to Phoenix for two weeks and will be tossing a bachelor party of my best bud.

It's been almost 2 years since I've set foot into a topless bar in Phoenix. I usually spend my time cruising 27th ave or VB.

Question: Can anyone PM me and let me know of any clubs in the Metro Phoenix area that is some-what classy, and has girls that "may" allow more contact than usual?

Of course, I'll be hooking him up later that evening with "someone" in a hotel. I'll toss a review when that happens.

I live in Connecticut so I don't check the Phoenix boards very often. So, I would appreciate if you PM me instead.

Thanks a bunch!

Goodyear B
05-12-04, 19:22
I have a number of new reports:

Last week I was out in the evening Wed, Thurs. and Friday. Wed I ran down VB from 43 Ave to 27th Ave and then North on 27th to Glendale around 10PM. I saw 2 WSW and 1 BSW around 37th Ave. on the North side of the street. One of the WSW was a nasty crack-head I got a CBJ from a few weeks ago. I turned around to check out the other WSW but she was not much better looking. I then turned around again in a parking lot to head back East and a BSW was in the lot. I had my windows down and she said “Hello officer!!”. So I guess my gray Mazda 626 looks like a cop car, Ha. It even has NY plates on it Further down VB around 33rd Ave I saw a nice looking but mid 40ish WSW on the South side of VB. Turned around again a guy in a Pickup had already stopped her. I went north on 27th and saw what looked like a nice looking WSW on the East side of 27th just north of IS, All I saw was her silhouette when the pickup in front of me snatched her up. Also in the same area I saw a very overweight BSW but at best a 3 unless you like that type.

Coming back the same route around 11PM I saw a attractive WSW North of Camelback but again she was gone by the time I turned around. Not my night I guess. I saw the same large BSW still working the IS/27th Ave area. Went back down to VB and then West and all the girls were gone. Busy night but a lot of near misses.

Thursday I went the same route but from 9PM and back at 10PM and saw nobody. Friday night I thought for sure, I was in Scottsdale so all I did was cruse VB from 50th St. all the way to 43rd Ave and not a thing. This was around 9-10PM

Today (Wed.) I called the [Name deleted by author's request] mentioned here in the last 2 weeks and she answered but she seemed skittish. She asked if I had a place and I said yes but out in Goodyear. I asked if she did car dates and she hung up on me. I’m thinking she is real nervous about the LE. I then cruised down 27th Ave at about 1:30 PM and saw what I’m 90% sure was a very attractive WSW or HSW (If she is White she is Greek of Italian) just north of Glendale. She was on the west side going north, I slowed and she ignored me so I turned around and got ahead of her and parked in a drive way. She walked right past. She then cuts across the street and heads South again. I get in front of her and pull into a Apt. parking lot She turns up the street I’m on so I’m 90% sure she gets the hint but no she walks right on past, a guy in a pickup stops and says something and she ignores him, another pickup slows down but she is on a mission to flee the area. All this took place in 5 min.

So I cruse down 27th to IS turn around and stop by the De Ja Vue lingerie bar (BH and 27th Ave) for a drink and lunch. (Very hot women in there). After lunch I cruse back up 27th northbound and she is out walking again. I slow down and ask if she needs a ride she says “No”. I give up and head back to the office. She was either Hispanic or Italian/Greek, 5’6” to 5’8” tall and maybe 120lbs. She looked about 30 and had on some black skin tight hip hugger capri pants with a gold waist chain and a silk looking top. Perhaps someone else has seen her. At my first trip by her I thought maybe she was not a SW but and hour later she is still out there I’m convinced she is.

Last week on Monday or Tuesday I checked a In-call service called the G-Spot right by my work. It is very hidden in a industrial area way off the street at 21st Ave North of Peoria (You cannot get to it directly from Peoria) The address is 11040 N. 21st Ave. 602-331-0900 www.azgspot.com.

A very very attractive black girl named Toi meet me at the door. She said it was $40 to get into a private back room and further discussion would take place. I could not get further info from her. Well I bit and went back. Well I was told that it was 1.50 for a half hour. So I got out the 1.5 and had a excellent show with a nice CBJ finish. I think I spent to much but she was worth it and I’m not normally into black women.

I may go back plus I got a $20 off the room VIP card.

Monday this week I checked out the Highliter strip bar, very very attractive strippers and had three dances ($10 each) and for lap dances they did a lot. Would go back but doubt if any would “Date”. I have herd that some of the evening girls do date but just scuttlebutt and not sure on the going rate.

Does anybody have comments on either the Highliter or the Skittish SW on 27th. Also any word on why Kelly was so timid?

Sorry for the length of these reports.

Thanks

Goodyear B

Adonis AZ
05-13-04, 11:54
Regarding Kelly,

Well everyone, the girl kept my number for some reason, and was at a freinds house and looked up the wsg forum, and totally freaked out. She called me and asked if I knew any of the guys who were calling her, and I said only one (a personal freind of mine), and she said did I know Jimster and I said only from the board, never met him.

Now GB, when you asked her that question, she was right to hang up as you never discuss things over a phone. You should have asked to meet her to talk, and then she could have figured you out from there.

Anyway, Jackson or moderator, Kelly asked that her description information be taken down (hair color, features, measurements and all). She is skittish because she got caught up a few months back and is on Probation for it when someone drove her all the way down to VB for a cheap motel. Go figure.

Anyway, she is still there, but you better be real "street smart" when talking to her.

Also, GB you were out on VB on Friday night, on the west or east side? The east side had those two SW's that I described earlier. Still looking to see if anyone hooked up with them?

Later,

AdonisAZ

Goodyear B
05-13-04, 15:51
AdonisAZ - Friday night I was on both West and East VB from 50th Street (East) to 43 Ave (West). I did not see anybody.

But

Yesterday on my way home I saw to very young attractive BSW (They were like 20 years old) on 27th Ave North of IS on the East side of the street. I would rate them as a 7-8 (Tall, busty and in really good shape). And guess what I had no money on me. I tried to stop them just to chat a bit and again they ignored me. I think either I or my car says LE? Go figure.

This morning I was heading South on 35th Ave and was going to turn left onto VB just to run by the 27th Ave and VB area to see what was up. Well there was construction at 35th Ave and VB with a no left turn sign out so I headed West on VB to hang a "Louie" to head back East. I turned into the Chinese Buffet to head back East when I saw a nice looking WSW across the street on the North side of VB (maybe 37th Ave).

I turned around again and rolled up to her, at first she was hesitant to approach me (my LE jinx) but she did. She was a 30 year old pretty nice looking (7-8). We did the usal checkes and then agreed upon a .30 CBJ. All I had was 2 .20 bills so we rolled into the Buger Kink on VB and 35th Ave. I bought her a breakfast croissant and gave her .30.

She was really good and if I had more time would have gone for full service. I will track her down again for sure. (By the way the CBJ ended up as a BBBJCIM because the raincoat broke).

Does anybody know this girl? I think she said her name was Tina?

GB

Dbacksfan
05-13-04, 17:41
Went to the Dbacks game last night and drank myself silly. After dropping off my friends, I decided to take a drive down 27th to see how the action was. I saw a very attractive dark skinned BSW walking south between Camelback and IS. She was walking next to some other fellow. I slowed and decided to circle around to get a better look. On the 2nd pass the other guy was walking across to the other side of 27th Ave. I pulled onto a side street and waited to see if she would approach. A couple of seconds later a pickup stopped closer to her but she passed by and came right over. She got in and we both proved we were not LE. She seemed very nervous at first but after show and tell she lightened up. She wore a gold chain around her waist and skin tight pants. Very cute! She was around 18 to 20yrs, very thin with a tiny belly. Very nice B-cups. She couldn't have weighed much more than 100 lbs. She said her name was Lovely. She was a solid 9. She told me that she was just starting out for the evening and asked me to stop by Circle K for condoms. She went in, bought her supplies, and we went to find a quiet area. She indicated that there have been a lot of female cops doing stings all along 27th ave. so be careful!

We pulled into a lot and she started with a CBJ for $40. I then asked for FS and she wanted another $40. After a little persistance, she agreed to FS for no additional charge. Now try to keep in mind that I am very new at this whole SW thing. I have been to Mexico on a few occasions (Nogales and Tijuana), but I did not try my first SW in the Valley until 3-4 months ago and each time it has been a CBJ or BBBJ. It must have been all of the beers at the ballgame to make me think that I could possibly perform FS inside of my compact car. Don't get me wrong, the FS was incredible, but the banged up knees, my fat ass hitting the horn while trying to get into akward positions, and hamstring cramp from hell has forced me to realize I should never attempt this again!

All in all, she is by far the best working gal I have ever had. Attitude, looks, skills, all around package was fantastic.

Florida Perv
05-13-04, 22:51
Monday VB Report.

I cruised VB on Monday and SW were very scarce. There were a lot of mongers out there because every girl that I saw (even the fugly ones) were gone before I could swing by for a 2nd pass. There were a few on VB east. One that came to the car was frightening looking. Another wouldn't get into the car first so I kept on going.

Later, on VB west, I saw a cute WSW near 44th. She wanted $70 for a BJ. She had a good body and a pretty face but there was no way that I was going to shell out that much for a BJ.

I finally ran across an OK BSW named Michele or something. She agreed to $20 for bbbj. Then she said $40 for FS. I agreed. Things went done from there. She picked a busy spot to perform the deed. People everywhere. She said that she is from Tennessee and doesn't know anyplace else. Being from out of town, I didn't either. It quieted down and we started. After 2 minute, she said I was taking too long and wanted more. After more discussion, I booted her out of the car. No happy ending. Avoid her.

Beaver Hunt
05-14-04, 19:14
Here is my report for Friday Afternoon:

Job had me driving all over the place this afternoon and have a few mini reports for review.

Spotted a sw just east of 19th Avenue and Bell. She was sitting at a bus stop and gave me "the look". Decent looking, a little pudgy and a 6.5-7 on the scale. Attempted a swoop in but traffic prevented me from turning around in time. About 1:30 in the afternoon.

Got out of a few appointments and saw the famous "Farm Girl" She was further east on Thomas than normal. Saw her around 52nd Street. This was around 3:00 P.M.

That's All Folks

Dbacksfan
05-15-04, 10:26
Just a quick report...

Drove down 27th Ave. a little after midnight and didn't see a thing. Continued down 35th Ave. to VB and still nothing. Tried VB going east and only saw 3. I found a really tall BSW about two blocks east of I-17 who looked better from a distance but up close, she looked to be around 35 to 40 yrs, her face was a 4 or 5. Nice body and small hoots. She did CBJ for $20. Be safe!

Goodyear B
05-15-04, 14:54
Quick report:

Saw a BSW a few blocks North of BH on the East side of 27th Ave. around 5PM on Friday. She had a really short grey Skirt/top on. A little chubby (5’5 140-150lbs) I would say a 5. Did not stop no time and not realy my type unless really hurting.

Quick Question:

I’m new to all this mongering. As we post these detailed reports on where the action is and moving to, are also not tipping of the LE who has to be monitoring this message board? I’m not sure if there is any solution but as I find hot spots I worry they will dry up as the LE chases them away? Comments/suggestions from you long time mongers?

Goodyear B (GB)

Gun Runner
05-17-04, 04:13
Unfortunately it's part of the game. It's a cat and mouse kind of thing.

The part that worries me is that how many of us drive the same car up and down the same track. LE eventually has to start remembering the cars in the area. I mean I always see the same Red Dodge Ram Truck out when I am out looking, not to mention the same Jeep over at the QT when I am grabbing a soda!

Pretty soon they'll throw up "no crusing" signs like they did over at Metro Center back in the Mid 80's.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods at the ends of sentences. To avoid delays in future reports, please use just one period followed by a blank space at the end of sentences. Thanks!

dwoof
05-17-04, 16:32
There actully is some sort of no cruising sign on VB near the carwash - 24th street I think. It's small and on a telephone pole.

It's invisible.

Woof

Goodyear B
05-17-04, 19:04
Saw a BSW this morning (Monday) 7:30am at VB and 37th Ave on the North side. Seems to be a hot spot but the SW's are just Soso.

A possable BSW sitting on 27th Ave North of IS on the East side of the Street. About 7:40am this morning.

Goodyear B

Beaver Hunt
05-17-04, 20:26
Was out for a late night with the boys on Saturday, or I should say Sunday morning. On my way home I decided to cruise around and see what was happening.

It turned out to be a frightening early morning experience. I was around 32nd Street South of Thomas when I spotted an individual. As I pulled over "it" came up to my window and I quickly realized "this is a man baby". Thank god the sun was just coming up, and noticed before I let that thing in and have it turn out to be an ugly scene. From a distance driving at 45 MPH it looked hot, with giant fake breasts. Needless to say that was my clue to head home and retire for the day.

Did see several BSW around 27th and Indian School. Also saw several skanky SW on 16th Street between McDowell and Indian School. It is sad when the usual skanky drive by only SW's had cars fighting over them. How things have changed.

Later

SuperDick
05-17-04, 21:20
actually, for awhile, there were (or still are??) NO CRUISING signs up and down VB... From 11th st to 40th st i think......

with the summer coming, the street scene is pretty dead..

a few times here and there you will see some hotties..... usually, they are picked up quick...

i think johns are out 24 hours a day... i was trying to check out some action around 27th ave.. and indian school.. the only car out... then i see a hottie... young hispanic woman... then , all of a sudden, 5 cars appear out of nowhere... crazy...

anyone have any reports on that massage parlor located off the 1-17 free way and palm rd?? its off the access road, just north of mcdowell... i went by there around 10pm and it was closed..

Foot Lover
05-18-04, 09:44
I will be visiting Phoenix the 25-28th. Are there any outcall girls (prefer over night, black)

Please advise

Merlin Magician
05-18-04, 21:18
SuperDick, I ve seen that place for years on Palm Lane and I 17. It has been under many different owners in the last 5 yrs or so. I never went in there because they dont take credit cards.

I like to stick with what I know works for sure in this order, A Touch of Heaven (any of 3 locations), A Tender Touch, The Right Touch, Mid Town, and OK Spa (Nancy only). Then sometimes, maybe, Rose Garden Health Club (Sasha).

Merlin Magician
05-18-04, 21:32
Also in talking with a friend today, she confirmed to me that Sonia The Tiger Lady of Phuket Massage is still open at the old location in Scottsdale.

Some one had posted earlier that an attorney was located in the old Phuket spot. Phuket's entrance is on the south side, where the attorney's doorway is on the east side of the building.

CaptChaos
05-19-04, 21:42
Merlin,

Do you have a death wish? Why on God's Green Earth would you pay for a massage on credit? If your favorite establishment gets busted LE has a direct line tieing you to their activity and will soon be knocking on your door with a supeana to appear in court or worse yet put you through a pretty embarassing situation. Seen to many posts from other mongers that it has happened to. Protect yourself. Greenbacks won't ever come back to haunt you.

Capt Chaos,
Out

Merlin Magician
05-20-04, 10:31
Easy answer, Captn Chaos:

I answer to no one but myself. I don't give a shit who knows what I do.

Having been raised in a small town in Texas, where if you farted in church, everyone in town knew it by the time church let out, I love and bask in the anonymity of the large city.

And again, what I do is no one's business but my own. Also...the chances of winding up in a court case is far more unlikely than if I could be identified as Santa Claus, hisself.

Any such court case would be found to be nothing more than a witch hunt, given that far more serious crimes are being committed because police attention is diverted by this moral crusade against the trade of the Working Girl. All this while meth addicts, meth labs, killers, gang bangers, and child abusers/molesters run our streets with impunity.

Gun Runner
05-20-04, 22:46
If Merlin is smart, he's been using his Discover or another card that has cash rebates. It's like getting paid to play. Kind of ironic huh? :P

CaptChaos
05-20-04, 22:49
Merlin,

I appreciate your lack of concern for your own well being. However, your Senior Status may lead others that are not so nonchalant about their safety and well being into a bad situation. As per LE having other more important crimes to work on, that is a matter of opinion. Busting working girls and johns is a hell of a lot safer than finding yourself in the middle of a gang banger fire fight or drug sting hence the AMPS and SW get all the attention.

I only monitor your board because I occasionally get the chance to visit the Valley of The Sun and like to stay abreast on what is happening there.

In responce to you not being dragged into court case, that is a load of crap. Here in my little part of the world our one and only AMP was busted and permenently closed. The credit card records aided in the closing of the establishment by showing the prositution pattern of a $40 or $60 charge followed shortly after by a second charge 2 to 3 times the initial charge. For those unfortunate soles who got their credit card records drug through the court system they may have a different opinion. As for the Establishment owner she was put sentenced and given probation with the catch that she continue to cooperate with the LE to track down other "Prostitution Rings" and their patrons.

I agree your business is your business. To each his own. Just pointing out to others who may think they too can follow your course of reckless abandon that your ways are not the wise ways.

Capt Chaos,
Out

Vault13
05-20-04, 23:19
Does anyone know if Kelly on Bell hangs out with a fat chick? I saw a skinny blond walking with a fat chick and got a vibe from them, but did not stop.

Thanks.

IkneadU
05-21-04, 02:50
I understand your concern for safety, CaptChaos, but I agree with Merlin's point of view. I am an owner of three shops in Phoenix and have always excepted credit cards and for a long time I allowed clients to add more on their cards during their visit. LE was never a concern with it because I always made sure that ALL CHARGES WERE FOR SERVICES OFFERED, NOT TIPS. We do deep tissue work, baths, hot stones and some do aromatherapy and other body treatments. If anyone were to bring our records to court they could all be validated very easily and both the client and therapist would be doing no wrong.

The only problem I ever had with allowing more charges was that the girls would let it get out of hand and then have to wait for their money and end up way behind! It made the books a lot harder to keep in order because we had to keep track of who was over and by how much. It became a real pain so now we just take cards for the very basic massage fees of $40, $60 and $80 at two of the shops. The girls are no longer allowed to put more than one charge per client per visit and it can only be one of those amounts.

We do things differently at the third shop. Because we all offer a variety of services (hot stones, salt scrubs, baths, etc.) we started working by 'flat rates' about a year ago. ($120 1/2 hr, $140 3/4 hr and $180 hour and in cash only) Those rates include all of our basic services with no extra charges or tipping expected. Each therapist has her own style and offers her own special 'package' with those rates. Because we've had such success with the flat rates we have dropped all of the regular massage rates and now only offer flat rates at the north shop.
(Now we just smile and enjoy giving LE great massages and getting paid well for it since they rarely tip! LOL)

What you all as clients need to always remember is that there is nothing wrong or illegal about getting a massage so don't act guilty about it. Once they see you acting guilty they know that they can work you. Only a genuine boneheaded idiot would admit to getting more than massage services when asked and those are the ones who get in trouble.

Merlin Magician
05-21-04, 10:15
Yeah! What Ikneadu said!

CaptChaos
05-21-04, 19:37
IKneadU,

Your situation is quite different from the typical massage parlor. Most are lucky if they can even spell "MASAGEE". Very few offer real massage options as you do. For those that do not offer your extensive massage options it would be very hard to cover up the credit card charges as you do. Plus you are only charging one half of the total expense. Others are not so cautious.

As for admitting to accepting anything other than a massage at a massage parlor you are right you would be a real Bone Head. The damage to ones reputation due to the LE badgering can be just as damaging as spending some time in the pokey. That is for those who care about that sort of thing.

Capt Chaos,
Out

Arizona Jack
05-21-04, 20:10
My 2 cents on the credit card issue: it's just like this whole game we play, there is always risk involved but the key is just not to be stupid and choose your level of risk wisely.

While I prefer that my true identity remain unknown in the MP world, I have used my credit card a couple of times when I found myself short of cash for the services I wanted. Haven't worried too much about it because 1) it was a one time charge, not two or three charges on the same visit, 2) there is nothing illegal about getting a massage, 3) like Merlin, I have no one to answer to as to what I do in my spare time, and 4) I would have no problem feigning innocence, or if that failed, telling LE to get stuffed trying to make something out of it because (see #2 above).

Be safe, have fun.

AJ

IkneadU
05-21-04, 21:05
You're right, my situation is 'quite different from the typical massage parlor'. That's because I chose to make it that way. I've tried very hard to keep the 'riff raff' out of my shops by never hiring anyone without a verified license and keep my shops up to the city codes. I simply don't want to encourage trouble from LE by giving them reasons to come down on me. So far (8 years and counting) I have a clean record with LE so it's been well worth it ;o)

Milkyway
05-22-04, 04:40
The 1st time IkneadU has posted here and after reading it I have not felt the urge to hurl.

buddaman
05-24-04, 21:43
Made a run down VB this morning. Almost no action except in the ares of 15th & VB. LE was pretty strong arounf 24th street & VB. No action in the area.

Virg
05-25-04, 02:12
Gang,

For the past couple of months I have been working in the north valley. Anyways after work I travel from 7st to 19 ave on Bell nothing to talk about except a very large women who I would not touch.

So thats all just sending a little worthless information and wanted to say hi to the mongers in PHX.

Thanks!

Virg

28 and counting!

Kool Klyde
05-25-04, 06:00
Saw a ad in the NT today for a new place .4door fee/hr. with ad. Wondered if Lotus was any good, and what was going on in Snotsdale with LE. If you are not comfortable posting, feel free to PM.

Any words of wisdom AZ Jack?

Thanks guys.

KK

NeverTell
05-25-04, 21:54
Just a quick post. I was dreaming that I visited Midtown for the first time a few days ago. I was greeted by ?Rhonda?. I wasn't sure if this was the kind of place I was looking for since I hadn't read about in this forum for a while.

Door fee was .3 for 1/2 hour. (Cheapest I've seen). After a so/so massage, we discussed one area that was neglected. She wanted .4 which sounded reasonable. I asked if she would do it topless, she said it would be .6. I countered and we agreed on .5 for topless HJ.

It was good overall, she had a great rack and they tasted good.

Arizona Jack
05-25-04, 23:45
Jack has not been to Lotus. I try to avoid downtown Scottsdale, as everything else there is overpriced so I expect the massage services would be too.

My provider friends in south Scottsdale tell me LE is still working them hard, so the girls are being very careful if they don't know you or if they think they smell pork.

AJ

Sun Devil
05-26-04, 20:23
I recently visited 2 MPs, Oriental Accupressure on Curry in Tempe and Kneading Muscle on 51st Avenue in Glendale. The Asian girl, a recent arrival from San Francisco CA (she told me it was her 2nd day in the Valley) at Oriental Accupressure gave me a table shower prior to the massage, gave a so-so massage, and a wonderful FS, that included 69, all for $160. She also gave me a nice hug and a kiss after the session, which gave a nice touch to the whole experience.

On the other hand, the Caucasian girl, originally from Huntsville AL, at Kneading Muscle gave no table shower, a so-so massage that lasted less than 10 minutes, and wanted $300 for FS. Needless to say I passed up on the FS. The girl acted a little pissed off that I did not partake in any extra service.

Thus far, the only reasonable friendly FS from Caucasian girls I have ever received in Phoenix was at Midtown, either from Jody or Cindy, another girl from Huntsville AL. Both only required $100 for FS, plus Cindy gave a fairly awesome massage. Unfortunately, the last time I saw her, she looked really crappy, sort of like she was on drugs.

Merlin Magician
05-26-04, 23:27
Sun Devil, that sounds typical for Kneading Muscles and its sister shop, Glendale Massage. The local boards used to buzz quite a bit about price gauging at those two places. I won't go there. Getting screwed without getting screwed only once was enough for me.

If you have to partake in the west neighborhood, I recommend Nina (only) at Tokyo Salon at 51st Ave and Maryland. I also hear that the Flamingo Massage at about the 4600 blk of W. Glendale Ave. (south side in a little shopping strip center) is pretty good. There is a massage place, Stressed Out, at the 43rd Ave and Bethany Home that is kinda so-so. Also, I hear the place, Red Butterfly, at 43rd Ave and Maryland is owned by the same guy who owns other parlors like Lotus up on Bell. I used to go to Red Butterfly when it was Zuchiki Accupressure.

I also spotted a massage place that looks like it has been at NW corner of Dunlap and 43rd Ave for while. Something like Happy Massage or some odd name like that. Anybody been here?

And I see a place on 35th Ave west side close to Northern going north. They have a pickup out front with a sign on it saying "full body massage." Anybody know of this place?

I hear Rio who used to be at MFYII has bought the massage place at the intersection of 35th AVe and Northern SE corner. Anybody been here?

Virg
05-27-04, 03:10
Gang,

It is about 1200 am Thursday night and I just got back from North Phoenix for a look see. From the area of 19 ave to the 101 I saw many sw. The place that seemed to have the most business was 15 st and Bell at he Circle K on the corner.

I picked up about 3 was quoted about 100 by each one so I passed and will visit Van Buren sometime this week for say a better price deal.

Most of the girls were 6 or 7s one bsw was young say around 18 and would not get into the car I am sure she thought I was LE. She was drop dead cute, I would have paid the 100 for her but not the others. Even saw a 18 or 19 year old latina but also she would not get in the car non pro I think.

Happy Hunting

Virg

28 and counting!

Merlin Magician
05-29-04, 10:28
In reflecting on the Working Girls around the area of 19th Ave. and Bell, it struck me that some of the ladies I see there are second generation, who actually grew up in that neighborhood.

I remember some of them when they were 12 or 13 and they used to hang around businesses in the area panhandling and looking for subsistance while their mamas walked the beat for dope and rent money.

Yesterday, on my way to Deer Valley airport, I saw two of them, Shannon and Stacey, now about age 18 or 19. They had graduated to the big leagues. Walking in the very steps of their mother.

GhettoC
05-29-04, 15:42
19th Ave and Bell report. About a month ago I picked up this cutie in front of the Ihop. She was about 18. She charged me $100 for a SF. She and her friend already had a room at the motel 6 next door, so I thought it was worth it. They were very profesional and cool durring the whole thing. She even gave me her number, but for $100.00 a pop, I'll keep looking for a better deal. Her name was "Princess".

Later

IkneadU
05-29-04, 22:33
Merlin

I'm not sure if Rio was able to buy that shop (Harbor House at 35th Ave & Northern). She's been back at MFYII.

Merlin Magician
05-29-04, 22:54
WoooHOO!

Today I found the Farm Girl! Great car date at a $20 BBBJ. 37th St and Thomas, walking east. This time, dammit, I was in the right lane at the right time with all that damn thick traffic. Snatched her right up. She gobbled me right up too.

Jaimito Cartero
05-30-04, 02:46
Sun Devil, during the early 90's Cindy was a pretty heavy boozer, according to her. She was cleaned up from 95 or so, had bought a house out in Estrella and seemed to be doing good. I think she was living with her boyfriend.

She seemed to change in 2000 or so, and I haven't been back to see her since.

Monger4Fun
05-30-04, 13:56
It's been quite awhile since my last post, but here we go again. I've had a string of pretty good luck with the MPs. On Tuesday, I received an awesome nude massage at 7th Heaven on Scottsdale just south of Thomas. But, alas, someone had to break the streak. I went to A Touch of Heaven on Cave Creek just east of 7th Street. First of all, $60 for a 45 minute massage is complete crap. Then, towards the end, she asks if I want extras. She points to a sign on the wall. I asked about the "pressure point" massage for $100. She says I'll love it while raising up her shirt, suggesting to me a topless massage. Well, after giving up the c-note, she proceeds with just a massage. Nothing more, nothing less. I've had bad luck there with my last two visits, so scratch "A Touch of Heaven" off the list of repeat business. I will say that the massage was great, although way overpriced at $60.

AZgrey
05-31-04, 22:53
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Wondering if I saw the near mythical “Farm Girl” today. Westbound on Thomas about 9:00 a.m. Monday. At about 38th St. I saw a nice pair of white cutoffs containing a sweet, if slightly wide, package. The owner was carrying a plastic grocery bag in her right hand. Just as I was passing her, I noticed she was very subtly sticking out her thumb to hitch-hike although she remained facing ahead as she walked. Glancing in my mirror I noticed wonderful breasts covered by a tight tube-top that was revealed by a shirt that was unbuttoned to the waist. I decided to let my smaller head do my thinking. He wanted to get out and play so I drove up to the next block to turn around and get a better look. Alas, she was gone. I remember seeing a lot of blonde, or light colored hair, frizzy hair coming out from under a hat before my eyes were drawn to her delightful rear view. Could it have been her?

Merlin Magician
06-03-04, 10:35
That sounds a bit well dressed for Farm Girl. She is not that wide at the bottom. Long light colored hair, yes, but not frizzy. Gotta be somebody else. She is not that audacious. Pretty plain, pretty nice.

Weben
06-03-04, 18:10
I have seen some posts on AMPs in the west side, Red Butterfly and MFYII. Are they FS?

Lotusland was great, and reasonable on price, but I was by there a couple months ago and they are shut down. I had to start going back to One Spa and Rainbow Span in Scottsdale.

Anyways, I have not seen much street action. Usually go up 27th Avenue on the way home around 7-8 pm. Occassionally a young BSW is just south of Northern. Have gotten a BBBJ for $.4 that was pretty decent.

Have also cruised Bell Rd. around 19th since I saw all the posts, but so far all I have seen is just one overweight hispanic woman near the bus stop just east of 19th Avenue. And, she was being harassed by LE, so didn't hang around to find out much.

Adventurous1
06-03-04, 21:06
Nice catch Merlin. She is so talented at her craft!

IkneadU
06-04-04, 02:08
Monger
Sorry for the delay in responding to your message but I've been a busy lady so here it finally is...

"I went to A Touch of Heaven on Cave Creek just east of 7th Street. First of all, $60 for a 45 minute massage is complete crap."

First off, if you thought that "$60 for a 45 minute massage is complete crap" why on earth did you stay and pay it? Nobody forces anyone to stay so that was you own stupidity. Our rates are what the are because, as you said "the massage was great". My therapists are all licensed, professional massage therapists and I believe that they should be paid accordingly and not have to rely on sex to make money. I'm not interested in running the cheap end jack shacks where you get a squirt of lotion or baby oil smeared on you for a few minutes for the massage portion and the rest of your time is about getting you off and out as smoothly and quickly as possible to get the next client.

"Then, towards the end, she asks if I want extras. She points to a sign on the wall. I asked about the "pressure point" massage for $100. She says I'll love it while raising up her shirt, suggesting to me a topless massage. Well, after giving up the c-note, she proceeds with just a massage. Nothing more, nothing less."

You left out the part about how after giving her the money for the extra work you suddenly needed to take off to the restroom. Now, mind you, this wouldn't be so unusual to anyone if you hadn't gone at the begining of your session. (Pregnant women rarely pee twice in 45 minutes so it looks very suspicious when a man does it...especially after the discussion you had just had about extra services and the exchange of money for them.)

Monica, the therapist that you saw at 9118, called me right after you left and told me all about the incident....
YOU LEFT OUT THE PART ABOUT THE CHILDISH LITTLE TANTRUM YOU HAD BEFORE LEAVING, THROWING WATER ON HER TABLE AND THEN SOMETHING ELSE ALL OVER IT TOO. Had you not acted in such a rude and ungentlemanly manner I would have been happy to have found a way to make it up to you. Monica had told me that if it turned out that you were really a client that she would be happy to make it all up to you by giving you a free session...even after you trashed her table. I said no.

"I've had bad luck there with my last two visits, so scratch "A Touch of Heaven" off the list of repeat business. I will say that the massage was great, although way overpriced at $60."

Yes, the massage is great and, lucky for us, there are more that appreciate it than do not... so we won't miss you.

Brandy

Vitamin V Boy
06-04-04, 10:00
First off, I do not frequent the local massage parlors because I think it is safer for us mongerer's to head down to Nogales for sex but that said there is no way I would go to a massage parlor whose owner comes on here and tries to defend a rip off.

Carnal1
06-04-04, 10:20
I guess she told you Monger,, funny how you can post experiences on this local forum and get tongue lashed by the provider's. I often laugh to myself when I read about guys getting ripped off. I believe its a two way street when it comes to any encounter. I know boys will be boys and hookers will do some hooking but alot of these bad encounters are due to the basic principals of how two people interact. Some great
ladies in places like Amsterdam have gotten shitty reports but after meeting a few of the guys I tend to understand how they could have gotten the cold shoulder from notoriously good providers. Bad attitudes towards women, drunk, stoned, bad hygene, etc. All add up to getting shit service and its their own damn fault. Behave yoursevles, act more like a gentlemen and your sessions will be much better.

If the girls has a bad attitude, bad hygene, stoned, etc, would you give them your best?

my.02

Carnal1

Cienega32
06-04-04, 16:23
IKneadU & Carnal1: Great posts! I think that's right on the money. Seems to me that when the girls (or anybody for that matter) are treated with a degree of respect a good time can be shared. Of course there are a lot of providers that have crappy attitudes to begin with and are usually doing something that they don't want to be doing. I wonder if Monica's next client felt any bad vibes from her. Receiving a tantrum would have changed my outlook on the next client

I've never done the American based MP thing so I might be talking out of school but funny thing about people - they all want to be treated right. It's the individual's definition of right that makes it so complicated to deal with.

I know who I would blame if I was sold a car for more than it was worth and wasn't what I wanted.

IkneadU
06-04-04, 16:47
Thank you Carnal1... you're an example of the kind of gentlemen that I'm used to seeing and that we welcome in our shops.

Vitamin V Boy... I wasn't defending a rip off. If your reading comprehension was adequate you would have understood the part where I said. "Had you not acted in such a rude and ungentlemanly manner I would have been happy to have found a way to make it up to you. Monica had told me that if it turned out that you were really a client that she would be happy to make it all up to you by giving you a free session...even after you trashed her table. I said no."

Simple translation for you so that you'll get it right... I agree that he didn't get all that he should have and so did Monica and we would have more than made it up to him if he hadn't acted like a jerk.

I don't condone rip offs from either side and have always made it a point to try to right them if brought to my attention.

Adventurous1
06-04-04, 19:16
Murilloa - I suggest that you take your inflammatory comments and horrible poetry elsewhere, perhaps back to your home boards in the UK. We have absoloutely no interest in your opinion of our city.

Arizona Jack
06-04-04, 20:15
On my way to One Spa last night for a session I saw what looked like a BSW hoofing northward on Scottsdale Road near Curry in north Tempe/south Scottsdale.

On the way back about an hour and a half later there she was again walking southbound south of McKellips, and this time she was obviously trolling as she was keeping more than half an eye on the traffic approaching her from behind.

AJ

Merlin Magician
06-04-04, 22:02
Easy guys. Mur is just adding his own poetry to the Phoenix board like I did in the London Board. He is a good guy. He is a master monger too.

Merlin Magician
06-04-04, 22:09
Come to think of it (no pun intended) I wonder if jizzle makes a girl's hair frizzy...

IkneadU
06-04-04, 23:34
No Merlin, it just makes her hair stiff ;o)

Murilloa
06-05-04, 02:10
Gentlemen and in particular Adventurous1:

Sincere apologies for any offence, it was only a lighthearted exchange between the great Merlin and me, and I shall now behave with the dignity and sobriety this board deserves.

For the record Muri was once in Phoenix nearly twenty years ago and loved the place.

Any Phoenix mongers coming to Portugal, Mur will invite them for a poetry evening in the Irish Pub, followed by a long night of happy hunting with Portuguese, Brazilian and East European pussy on the crowded menu.

Yes, jizz makes a girl's hair stiff and hard to brush, which is why even experienced COHF girls will sometimes whisk that ponytail out of the way before the good stuff starts to fly.

Mur

Monger4Fun
06-05-04, 12:39
IKneadU,

The only way to make things right would have been for me to receive a full refund of the c-note. That was not offered. ATOH is added to the list of rip-off joints.

Monger4Fun
06-05-04, 12:45
Carnal1,

You don't know me, so don't pass judgement on whether or not I'm a gentleman. I was a total gentleman and have always treated the ladies as ladies. Yeah, I dumped the glass of water on the massage table...childish, yeah, but it could have been worse. I could have been a total dick and done some real damage. I don't agree that any damage should ever be done, but there should never be a reason for it to begin with. That was a total rip off of a hard earned c-note, I don't care how you or IKneadU want to classify it, it was nothing more than a rip-off. Stealing at its finest!

IkneadU
06-05-04, 20:42
Monger, you can say whatever you like to TRY to justify it but the bottom line is HAD YOU NOT ACTED LIKE A JERK AND THROWN THAT WATER, YOUR 'C-NOTE' AND THEN SOME WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPILY GIVEN BACK OR MADE UP TO YOU. I don't believe in rewarding anyone for tantrum throwing or being an ass.

If ATOH were rip-off joints there would be a whole lot more guys sharing the same complaint here.

Adventurous1
06-06-04, 09:54
Murilloa - Okay then. An infinitely better way to introduce yourself to the rantings of the local mongerage here. Welcome to the board from a local Phoenix boy that does tend to act the bulldog when our sunbaked streets come under perceived attack.

Forget the dignity and sobriety. We here are all aware and proud that "sux" in an important and relevant adjective when it comes to an aspect of our providers' list of talents. We just prefer that it not be used in alternate descriptive ways regarding our fair town.

Did anyone catch the 6"++ amazon lady that was wandering East VB yesterday in jean cutoffs and a very low cut halter top yesterday? Quite a show as she would attrack initial attention from numerous motorists (and looked good) and then amusing as most all would backoff after getting a closer inspection of the goods. The day action was definitely there yesterday, but the quality overall was disappointing. There were a couple of gems that were quickly skimmed from the group.

Giant
06-06-04, 23:16
Hey there,

I live in Philly now, but just moved here from Tempe. On a recent trip back to AZ I went down to Van Buren and had the worst experience ever. Now the story.

It was about 9:00am, three Mondays ago. I cruised up and down VB a couple times and was about to give up when I spotted a very tall, maybe 6'1" or so, BSW. She had a nice body and I was kind of looking for a black girl, so I decided to loop back, and quickly found her on a side street.

She got in and right away we played the "you a cop?" game. She was not, nor was I. She was Jamaican or something. About a 6. But really tall and great legs. Very dark skinned.

First hint things were not good. She really didn't like how far off of VB I wanted to go. It was broad daylight and she kept telling me to just park in front of peoples houses and such. Finally we settled on an empty Cul-de-Sac back near the Highway overhead.

I said I wanted a BJ, she asked how much, I told her 25, she asked for 30, and we had a deal.

Second hint this was gonna suck. Like an idiot, and breaking all my normally very causious rules, I had not gotten my money ready ahead of time. Normally I get the money out and hide my wallet somewhere or lock it in the glovebox. So I had to get my wallet out in front of her and get her cash out. I had won about $400 playing poker the night before and she saw there was a bunch of cash. Then she started asking (begging) for "ten more". I said No WAY. She eventually just gave up and put the thirty in her bra with her other daily earnings.

Third hint. After I pulled open my fly and she started her work, she kept telling me to scoot up. Like she couldn't lean down far enough to reach. Seemed odd. But I was horny and hard, so I scooted.

Fourth hint. She wanted to grab my ass.

Ding, ding, ding.... About 30 seconds later, I realized she had my wallet. So I stopped her calmly and said, "Hey since you are gonna swallow, I will give you another ten, Wait, Where is my wallet?"

Then I told her she needed to produce my wallet immediatly. She started getting loud and telling me this was "fucked up", which uh yeah it was. Then I grabbed her purse, which she actually tried to calmly let me do. I went through it, and there was no money. Just a can of beer, cigs, a lighter, oh and A KNIFE! So now I am a little freaked and open my door and set her puse on the ground and get a little angry and demand my wallet. She keeps playing dumb. Then I see her reach back behind her and I kind of freaked. I grabbed her head and shoved it down, knocking her hat and fake hair off and by moving her to this position I could see a wad of cash sticking in her skirt. I grabbed it.

At this point, I was done. I shoved her out the car as she tried to reach across me for her purse. I then graher and knocked her legit money out of her bra and onto my seat. I then picked up her purse and hit the gas peddle. She kind of fell to the asphalt and started screaming for "Jerry". I didn't stay long enough to see if "Jerry" was really there or not. I bolted. I drove about five miles and pulled in an apt complex and tried to calm my heart.

I emptied her purse. My wallet had ended up beneath the seat. I was so happy to see it. I ended up with all my cash, plus her $65. And her beer. Although I don't drink. Whatever. Horrible. Beware. I can't believe the scary streets of Philly now feel safer to me than Van Buren which I cruised for over seven years. Wow.

Be safe.

Kaninah
06-07-04, 19:09
Hi all,

Tried my luck on VB last Wed night and picked up a HSW Rosie on 30th St. She looked good from far and in the night. She had stretch marks on her tits and is way older than what she claimed to be (20).

BTW, I had made a couple of runs to Bell and 19th Ave but have not seen any SW. Maybe my timings are wrong. What is the best time for me to make my rounds?

I picked up a SW by the name of Princess in VB six, seven months ago. Not sure if it is the same gal.

Cheers,

Kaninah

Gun Runner
06-08-04, 11:00
just a quick report for this morning (5-6am). Not a thing in sight going N on 27th from IS to Northern. Spotted one WSW just west of 27th and Northern, but she seemed a bit spaced out, must have been a long night for her. Decided to pass and go on home.

On another note, anyone seen or heard from Kelly?

2nd Chance
06-08-04, 23:09
Just wanna give a quick "Thanks" to the owners/manager at Cheerleaders Caberet on E. University.

If you all recall, I was looking for a place to do a bachelor party last month and the owners PM'd me and stepped up to the plate!

Gave me the whole VIP room and great cover/drink/dance specials. My group dominated the whole club and had all the girls (hope we didn't piss off your other customers).

Unlike most clubs I've been, these girls here are pretty down to earth and joined in on our festivities.

It was a PURE blast!

So, thanks again to the owners/managers of Cheerleaders Cabaret for taking care of a fellow WSG Forum Member!

Will be back in Phoenix in July and will chill out at your club, guaranteed!

Who wants to join me? Here's the address!

Cheerleaders Topless Cabaret
3845 E University Dr
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
602-414-4600
Near: Tempe

I'll be back again in early July!

2nd Chance
06-08-04, 23:13
Man,

Who is this "Farm Girl"? I've read a lot about her on this forum page but can never seem to find her. She's all over the place...

Can someone who's been with her PM me a description so I can try to hook up with her?

I did pick up a Kansas-looking girl back around X-mas 2003, but she was not nearly as friendly or cheap as you've all described... so I doubt if it was her.

A little help please!

UnTold
06-10-04, 04:23
Monger4fun quoted: “ATOH is added to the list of rip-off joints.”

I have to say that comment can be considered, “hogwash!”

I have been going to ATOH's 3 shops for over 4 years. I have never been ripped off there. I did once have a run-in, or I should really call it a miscommunication with one of her ladies. In that incident, IKneadU made it up more than double of what the original incident entailed. She went out of her way to contact me and get me back into the establishment. I did not regret going back. After everything was settled, I even had several sessions with the lady in question and she turned out to be one of my all time favorites. Believe me; I am biased now more than ever in defending her shops because IKneadU has always gone the extra mile to provide one of the best massages in town.

Now, as for the “extras,” all I will say is I have never ever been let down there either. Most of the girls provide very good to awesome service. (I’ll not write any details due to the fact that we all know LE read this too, so I don’t need to spell it out for them.)

There are other “jack” shops in the valley that give you more “BANG” for your buck, but ATOH’s places give the best “VALUE” for your buck. I do frequent other establishments in the valley, but I know I can rely on any of the ATOH locations for a great massage with something extra!

Just from my experiences with her ladies I don’t see where you are coming from. One isolated incident does not make ATOH a RIP-OFF joint. Although I have not seen Monica as of yet, I do plan on partaking a taste of her soon enough.

You have every right to post your review, state your piece; but need not hammer the issue into the ground. If they didn’t provide you with the service you require, move on. There are plenty of, “jack,” shacks out there that will take your money and provide you with a lousy massage and even worse service than you claimed ATOH provided you.

Roll your dice and take your chances.

UnTold

Adventurous1
06-10-04, 20:20
2nd chance - With all the discussion here lately I don't doubt that she isn't out there sitting and waiting all day. I haven't been able to find her either lately. The info here is all accurate though. She does have a tendency to come and go and come.

5'0" WSW +-22 max petite, lt brown hair. blue eyes. Delora. oo-lala, a very nice lady. 44th St./VB.

Kaninah
06-10-04, 21:18
All,

Saw a WSW on Monday morning between 9am and 10am. She was walking up and down along VB between 40th and 44th St. Tried to talk to her but she just kept walking and ignored me and other mongers. Not sure what was happening.

Stay safe

Adventurous1
06-11-04, 11:20
Kaninah - How many antennas do you have on your car?

Kaninah
06-11-04, 11:32
Adventurous1 - it's a red rental car. No antennas at all.

BTW, the WSW has light brown/blonde hair, about 5'2, petite, wore a jeans and tank top. She has a mark on her neck, not sure if it was a bite mark.

Man, I missed the good old days of VB!

Bramble1
06-11-04, 14:52
Hello mongerers,

I'm a traveller coming to Phoenix for the first time in a few years. I've been reading up on the scene in this forum.

There are a lot of SW posts here. My first SW experience ever was on your East VB, and that was a wonderful time. I had a corporate apartment in the area, and I took her back to it. The best part was seeing the neighbors staring at me with this hot young girl in spiked heels and miniskirt. I wasn't in town long so I didn't really care what anyone thought!

But that stuff is too risky for my poor heart anymore. So I'm wondering about any escorts services or independents who come recommended for minimal ripoffs? I'm particularly looking for caucasian escorts.

(Come to think of it, my first escort ripoff experience was in Phoenix too! That was terrible.)

Thanks.

Arizona Jack
06-11-04, 20:13
Jack was in the mood for something different on the AMP front the other night, so I drove over to the east valley to try out Best Asian Massage at Broadway and Lindsey in Mesa.

Busy place, had to wait to get in, a good sign. Gal who came in the room was a bit chunky but young and very friendly with a pretty face, and did not hesitate to wash all of me thoroughly in the shower room. Another good sign, or so I thought.

Then came the massage, which was so-so, and the negotiation afterward. I wanted a bj. She says how much you pay? I say, $70. She say, oh no, bj cost $140. What!

After a long and tedious negotiation which was a total turnoff, the lowest she would go was $90. So I got up and left.

Anyway, probably an OK place for a rub and tug ($60 quoted for hj), but at those prices don't bother if you are looking for extras.

AJ

Adventurous1
06-12-04, 06:17
Bramble - t h e e r o t i c r e v i e w . c o m (without the spaces) provides some excellent provider reviews that should help you pre-screen out the ripoffs.

Kaninah - Ah, yes the good old days. For you young pups out there who didn't get to experience the seventies and eighties it was also great in Southern California where I grew up. Like a candy store of very young and high quality talent everywhere. (Sunset Blvd in Hollywood, San Fernando Valley, Beach and Harbor Blvds in Orange County and not only street action but storefront action too under "modeling studio" pretenses were everywhere. LE was there but not with same vehement goals as are displayed here and now. It has been steadily downhill ever since.

The antenna thing was a joke. I have noticed the same thing happening occaisonally and write it off to the SW probably thinking that one of the circling cars is out to bust her. May not be you but one that is close and watching your moves. It would't be unprecedented to be followed after your pickup.

Merlin Magician
06-12-04, 15:08
Jack, you missed out if you went to the east valley and did not go to the OK Spa and see Nancy (Nancy only) there. You would have gone away with that well-drained, happy feeling. (maybe for less bucks)

Arizona Jack
06-13-04, 02:39
Merlin, thanks for the tip. I have visited Nancy at OK many times over the years and agree that she is very talented. Never came away from there without a smile on my face.

I have also had good luck recently at Bali Hai a bit further east down Broadway.

Kim's Sun Spa in Chandler is also an old favorite of mine, though some on the board have not been impressed. I think it helps that at all these locales the gals know Jack, and treat me right. As always, YMMV.

AJ

Adonis AZ
06-15-04, 17:32
OK, I have been up and down, side to side, 11a-5p for the past week and not a sight of Farm Girl. Is she still in the same scenario of clothing (Overalls)? I got your info Merlin, but with all the activity she could have, she is no where to be seen. Any sightings? Anyone have a good description or contact? Camera phone picture?

Later,

Adonis AZ

Wyatt Doodat
06-15-04, 17:58
OK, I've RTTF but still have this nagging question: Suppose you're in an AMP that gets raided. Does your car get impounded? Is it best to park a ways off & tell the cops you took a cab or bus?

When I was in that AMP one night (Stressed-Out Massage - great nema for it!) when 2 cops came to the window and asked questions for a while I was glad I parked out in front of the supermarket around the corner, just in case they demanded to come in & haul us all away. I can deal with a night in jail if I absolutely must, but no piece of ass is worth losing a $16K car over.

Are my worries grounded in reality?

buddaman
06-15-04, 20:19
Made a run down VB this morning. I had just started my run when I was a nice looking HSW at 37th and VB. made the turn and she turned out to be as nice looking close up as she did from a distance. A solid 7. She got in the care and we talked about what I wanted. .20 for a BBJ ans .25 and she would swallow. I only had the .20 so we parked in a quiet area and she performed very well.

I will surely try to find her again. She said her name was Wheta(sic).

Merlin Magician
06-15-04, 20:48
Buddaman, "Wheta" in Spanish means "White girl."

Merlin Magician
06-15-04, 20:48
Great news today in Phoenix. About 60 of the alleged prostitution cases filed by Sheriff Joes inept bumblers have been dismissed because of investigator misconduct.

Dumb MCSO shits need to go back to enforcing the law out in the county instead of trying to lead a moral crusade against hard working people trying to have a little fun in town.

buddaman
06-16-04, 00:05
Merlin

Yes I know what it means. I assumed it was her street name not her real one. But I don't care, She gave great service just the same.

Arizona Jack
06-16-04, 00:30
Amen, Merlin. It is good to see that Sheriff Joke's "sting" went down in flames.

It sure seemed fishy at the time when reports came out that they had posse members and deputies getting naked and getting it on with providers. I'm no lawyer, but it seems that if LE actively participates, they are just as guilty as the providers.

Now he claims he wants to forward the cases to the feds to see if they will prosecute. Of course with super moralist John Ashcroft in charge of the Justice Department, maybe they will charge the providers with "terrorism."

AJ

Goodyear B
06-16-04, 18:44
Have not been on in a few weeks just caught up with all the reports.

I have had a few good SW experiences lately.

A few weeks ago meet a very young tiny (No tits) WSW named Ashley I think. She was on VB and 33Av. She was maybe 20-22 5’2 100lbs. She took me to a little room where I gave the gal .10 to rent it for 20min. Got a nice BBBJCIM in the room for .25. She was cute a 8. Only down side was a bit skinny for my tastes and she could hardly fit me in her mouth

About a 2 weeks ago met a 35-40ish BSW with huge tits named Demetria on 27th Ave. and just south of Glendale
She and her friend Rochell (WSW) took me to her Apt. near there and did a great titty fuck on those big “cans” For .30. Rochelle just watched but it was a fun relaxed time. She was moving to south Phoenix the following week so keep an eye out for her there. She was a 5 normally but if you like big natural tits she would be a 8.

Finally, met a extremely, extremely hot 20 year old BSW Just south of Glendale on 27th last week (during lunch). This girl was a 11, a perfect stripper body. She was 5’4 110lbs beg natural tits, tiny tiny butt. She went by the name “Pretty” She had a Nextel phone and was in constant contact with another SW. She does not have a place to entertain so I go a room at the local “No-tell-motel” for .40 and she wanted .60 for FS (Covered). Was worth every penny to play with that perfect soft smooth body. Finished with a BB tity fuck (Again). I not normally that much in black women but “Pretty” will always be a exception.

Have seen a lot of BSW lately on 27th Av bewtten IS and CB. Mostly during drivetime.

Good hunting all.

Ivel
06-16-04, 21:47
What is Jackass Joe hoping AssCroft will charge them with? Conspiracy and racketeering?

I read the same report in the republic today.

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/news/articles/0616stingbotched16.html

Merlin Magician
06-17-04, 10:29
If any charges should be forwarded to the feds, it should be charges on shurf joe and his pussy posse for RICO and violation of the civil rights of 60 some odd providers. (Note: I no longer capitalize joe's name.)

Mystic Pimp
06-17-04, 15:50
How do you think the sheriff's "activities" in these stings will affect the play-for-pay situation in metro Phoenix?

Beaver Hunt
06-17-04, 19:58
IMHO, I think a lot of the "retired" gals will be back. It's good to know that not all of our lawmakers are nazi's and to throw the pie in joke's face.

I laughed when I heard his stupid remarks and rebuttals in response to the dropped cases. What a jackass.

Arizona Jack
06-17-04, 21:35
Well this is Goldwater country, and one of Barry's great strengths was recognizing that true conservatism allows maximum human freedom and limits the power of government.

Unfortunately modern conservatism has been hijacked by the religious nutballs (e.g, George W and Ashcroft) who want us all as repressed as they are. A regular American Taliban.

I grew up where Puritanism set root on these shores, and its residue remains back there. Thank God for Arizona and the Wild West tradition of freedom!

AJ

Weben
06-18-04, 02:53
It always seem like when I am not looking, I have the best find.

I was on 27th Avenue today (Thursday) at about 7 pm south of Bethany Home and picked up a BSW named LaLa (doubled checked the name, and yes that is it).

Anyways, she was only 18, and was very attractive, 7 or 8. And, I am not usually into black women, but she looked too good to pass. She might have been 105 lbs. tops, 5'2" or 5'4". Not the cheapest with .5 for CBJ, double for FS. Anyways, went for the CBJ as I was in a little bit of a hurry and don't enjoy FS in the car. Needless to say, very good. She gives out her number as she is not on 27th very often. Plan to call to schedule a complete visit one of these days.

Adonis AZ
06-21-04, 12:23
Was out on Thursday night after the Hi-Lighter appreciation event on 27th ave & IS, picked up Michelle, attractive WSW. @ 25-28yrs old, 7 on body. .50 for cbj, .1 for FS, talked down to .6 for everything.

She has this overbite and her lips are perfect for sucking. She had a room at TP and retired to there. She has a partner working with her but did not get to see. Both from SD/LV. I got her contact if anyone want to hook up.

She also informed me that my bad luck with SW's is because I am black (Although I am very light in skin color), and could be a p.i.m.p., is this true? Wow, cause I surely was turned down alot that night before I got to her. She told me to approach the girls like I was mexican, puerto rican or dominican or something and speak spanish to get them in the car and tell them I am PR, cause I could pass for that.

Anyway, I also saw alot of action out there between 10p-12a. Good selections.

BTW, there was this one cute WSW in short jeans mini-mini skirt that I was trying to get, but she passed me up (I guess its a black thing).

Anyway, come on I know you guys are hunting, so lets see some info.

Adonis AZ

PS ~ Still looking for Farm Girl. BTW is her hair short or long? Merlin told me long, another monger said short. Is she 5' 140 lbs, or 5' 115lbs? Please advise.

Adonis AZ
06-22-04, 16:04
Was out last night after my Hi-Lighter night (And there are a few there that I have bedded more than once, and a few in the club for under $40.00, LOl). Anyway, 27th ave was hot until Phxpd had the eye in the sky fly by, and chased everyone off the street in less than 10 minutes. I mean it went Ghost, girls turned the cells off, everything (Michele told me).

On 27th there was a real cute BSW, no more than 19 in white with her partner, and I dont see B anything, but her, I was trying to get her attention, to no avail as she was blowing out like the wind because of the LE presence.

Anyway, tried to find Weta or Wheta on 33rd ave and VB, and the Leo had a fine looking SW and a kid cuffed in a parking lot, and I am not sure if that was her, but she looked great! a 9+.

Hey, I have not heard anything on confirming Farm girls looks, not seen any posts lately, whats happening? Too close to election time already? I know its going on, so lets keep the board what it was intended for, sharing and reporting.

Cienega32
06-24-04, 12:52
After reading the adventures of your Sherrif joe I wonder just how the backlash will be felt. If they throw them all out at a higher level I would think a huge sweep (with a different tilt) would be forthcoming. "Vengence shall be mine" sayeth the peacekeeper.

I saw the "former Miss Canada's" ad once and did notice it had disappeared. Now I know why.

Seems like this joe has got a few issues of his own. Too many chilhood images of "Don't touch that Joey it's dirty dirty dirty!" perhaps? 400 officers involved in the sting? Damn they're preoccupied with this, ain't they?

Adventurous1
06-24-04, 15:38
Adonis - Go to forum search and enter "farm girl". You will see many pages of messages mostly from Phoenix and about her. Merlin did accurately describe her recently and that description should be there for you to look at.

Merlin Magician
06-24-04, 20:20
I was reading the New Times today about all the silly crap sheriff joe has been doing here. As we all know, most of his recent pussy busts have been dropped by the County Attorney.

I was especially amused by one of the case narratives by a deputy who had gotten naked and paid a provider over on W. Thomas 100 bucks for a nude bj and such. I believe the lady he describes is a former Miss Canada, if that is a hint.

I have been with this very provider once and what she did to me was pretty much what the deputy reported. She kept rubbing her titties on my back and butt and nibbling on my ear and sticking her tongue in it. She was whispering sweet nothings in my ear telling me what she wanted to do to me and all. Problem is, I am partially deaf in that ear and I had to keep raising up and asking her, "What? Huh? What the hell did you say?" Pretty funny, I say.

Merlin Magician
06-24-04, 20:30
OH! I forgot to add:

Sunday, I saw a Hispanic tranny working 59th Ave and Ocotiillo. First one Ive seen in the area. Glendale west of 59th Ave. has been dead.

There are still a few cuties wandering down W Bethany Home in the afternoons and I see a few in the mornings now.

Saw a real nice one this afternoon at 27th Ave and Missouri. Hispanic, in her late teens, short short skirt and c cups in a halter top. Maybe that was Wheda?

Was taking my old granny back to her nursing home, dammit! Just my luck! Now if ole' granny goes blind and deef, well then...

Real Romeo
06-25-04, 02:38
Hi,

Any mongers from 1999-2000 remember a short blonde that used to work VB from 20th st. to 40st. She went by the names April, Angela, Angie. If anyone knows her or has seen her, PM me please

Adonis AZ
06-25-04, 12:07
Well,

I was proven right about the black thing here in Phoenix. I had a chance to speak with one of the "Daddies" on 27th, and it was a real eye opener.

Fristly, he said that unless you are known by the girls, and are not White, Mexican or Asian, they are not to speak to you, and to basically be Rude.
He challenged me to talk to a WSW & HSW in front of the TP's and I took him up on it. He said just say hello, flash a few bills, and they will still not speak with you, and sure as salt is tangy, they were rude, nasty, and the flash of money wasnt even a draw.

He told me that the WSW & HSW are more of a commodity than any BSW just by their skin color and make a hell of a lot more for them.

I am sick over this. I guess I have to go get my skin bleached and look like Michael Jackson in order to get consistent play.

If anyone gets good hook-ups with WSW & HSW, let me know and let them know about me. I always drive my little dodge Neon with the front passenger hub-cap off, LOL.

Later,

Adonis AZ

Merlin Magician
06-26-04, 19:04
Adonis, bleaching is OK, just leave your nose as it is. MJ's has been chopped on so much, it is about to rot off.

I never thought about the W and H WG's not taking on black guys for dates. I would have figured (from as many WG's as I know personally) that it makes no difference. I guess it does, but I certainly would not have believed it before now.

Head Banger
06-27-04, 00:28
Adonis,

I am surprised to hear of your troubles.

Maybe the street scene is different, but if you are a tall and somewhat "gifted" person, then you seem to be a hot commodity at the clubs.

(more so if you can dance)

Of course, if you aren't able to hit the clubs due to other obligations then you are in a pickle.

Have any success at the AMPs? I've been told that the girls don't like the larger variety of men as the premium massage sessions are "painful" for them. (I don't buy it personally, but that's what some have said).

Either way, good luck man.

Giant
06-27-04, 02:12
Adonis,

You may as well hoist a flag from your car now that says: "HEY POLICE! OVER HERE!" I would be a little more careful about giving out so much info as to what I drive. Good luck though.

OU812
06-27-04, 02:53
FYI, picked up a BSW on 15th avenue, just south of Roosevelt at 10:30pm Saturday night. Did not get her name, she wanted $50 for FS. I told her that I had a place downtown, but she didn't want to go downtown, she told me to turn on a street off of 15th avenue, but I did not like the area and told her to forget it. She was kind of upset, and wanted a few dollars. So I gave her $5 for her to show me her tits and a french kiss because I did not want any trouble. She was light skinned, about 5'5, 120 or 130lbs. nice legs and ass, wearing a short mini skirt. She was a 7 which you don't see too much on 15th avenue. I just did not like her telling me where to go so I bailed, thought something might be up. Did not see anything on 16th street, cruised that area twice. Sometimes I get lucky or 16th street, but its been along time.

Has anyone seen Sonia or Pam the Thai ladies that use to work in Scottsdale? So far the only Thai I been seeing is Lisa from Rose Garden (a great 69er). Not much tonight on my route, hope you guys have better luck.

OU812

Adventurous1
06-27-04, 06:23
Adonis - When you say that you were told by the "daddy" that "they are not to speak to you, and to basically be Rude", who did he say was issuing that dictate?

Adonis AZ
06-28-04, 17:38
Just to be clear, I am refering to the 27th Av. Route. I have received a PM asking about the VB action, but I do not see any WSW that are worth picking up on VB, but I have had occasion for a HSW on VB twice.

Now to answer some notes:

Adventurous,
The "daddy" informed me that other "daddy's" play the role of a date and snatch theirs. It is an old game, as the rules change, but they know each other, just not well. Plus, there are a lot of travelers in town, so they just tell them if he sounds or looks black, don't bother! M, even said that they will kick their asses for it, and that is mostly what the girls are afraid of.

Giant
I am not the only one out there with that car & I fixed the hubcap, LOL, and I don't always drive it, that is why I said it. What I did find out is if I drive my truck, and talk Spanish, I can get some action, but not much.

Headbanger:

I am talented, but I like variety. I have great success at the clubs (Scottsdale & Strip), but I don't like to stay attached to the knockouts as they are all about the money only. I am not what you would call tall, but I am more "distinguished".

UnTold
06-29-04, 16:50
I agree with Adonis AZ on the reponse to Headbanger. I usually have no problems with ladies in clubs, but sometimes I just don't want all the issues, baggage, or headgames those ladies play.

Many of us are married also, so ladies in clubs tend to want your phone number for another encounter. This little attachment can also be trouble for a married guy. It seems ladies of today want meaningful relationships to be followed by SEX; and they are not like the ladies 10-20 years ago that want LOVE and SEX and no strings attached.

Picking up a SG or going to MP usually (and we know from experience some SG's or MP's are dishonest or do deliver the goods as promised) means that you should have a good time, getting plenty of no strings attached "BANG" for your buck.

I agree on Variety, as it spices up life too. Eat the same soup every day, and you will hate Soup!

UnTold

Adventurous1
06-29-04, 23:38
Adonis - Well now I guess that makes sense. Never thought about it from that perspective. At least it's "just a business decision" as the Godfather used to say rather than a racist one.

FOR ALL - We have talked about it last week. Here's another story. Check out the front page article in the New Times this week titled "In the crosshairs" in which the author primarily states that Sheriff Joe has some serious challenges coming up to be re-elected, as in his own political party wants him out . The story is also at w w w . p h o e n i x n e w t i m e s . c o m (without the spaces of course.

Arizona Jack
07-01-04, 01:30
On the AMP front, I am happy to report that on my most recent visit to Bali Hai on Broadway in Mesa I found two new young Chinese cuties working there instead of the older gal I normally frequent.

I had "Nancy", who was friendly and cute and gave an excellent massage, followed by a very nice bj. Good attitude, good service.

Bring your own cap.

AJ

Escalde Driver
07-01-04, 23:31
Hey,

Has anybody gone to these swinger clubs "Chameleon" etc? Whats the story with them. Let me guess, about 4:1 ratio of guys to girls and no action to be had.

What's a brother got to do to get laid in this town! Escort @ $300? Tigger please!

Excalade.

Mystic Pimp
07-02-04, 16:02
Escalde Driver:

I have been to Discretions, a few months ago. They say that on some nights, there's a decent guy-to-girl ratio. As far as clubs go, if you have some open minded female friends (to help you get in, or get in at a significant discount or couples' rate) it's not too bad. The big question with swinger clubs is: can you handle having sex with the possibility that others will watch you? If you can't do that, then swingers clubs aren't for you, unless you like to watch.

On a side note, from my swing club experience, I have been curious about visiting one again at a later date.

Adonis AZ
07-02-04, 16:25
Escalde,

Let me tell you a brother has to do alot. The SW scene is ok, If you like VB, but 27th has the best possibility. Dont try Bell as they will not go with you unless you are already known or intro'd to them. Take it from a brother.

Also, If you want the escort scene, It's not $300 in the summer, and I can hook you up with some of the best. PM me for info.

Late,

Adonis AZ

Merlin Magician
07-03-04, 20:26
Took a major cruise today:

Looked over the area south of Avondale at the end of Dysart Rd then west that Dan or Danny described. Saw nothing.

Cruised VB all the way from Buckeye to 15th Ave., saw nothing. Well there was one lady on a bike I have seen before on BHR. Nothin I'd touch.

15th AVe from VB to McDowell, nada.

The Parlor on Palm Lane by I-17 is open again. Lots of cops criuising the area.

Cruised 19th Ave from Bell south.. Saw one lady working around Peoria. A wore out but nice looking blonde who seemed done in by the heat. ALso noticed a police car or two shadowing her. There was what looked like a Black lady in a Blue Chrysler Sebring 2 dr shadowing her too. (or it may have been a pimp daddy with long coiled up greasy hair). I saw a parlor called Elite in this area a couple of blocks south of MFYII and across the street.

Went down 27th Ave several times from Northern to VB. Saw nothing.

The parlor at 35th Ave and Northern is open again. I wonder if the still have a nautical/sailor motif , maybe flush out my bilges?

Saw a parlor called Enjoy Massage at 43rd Ave and Northern. AMP? Surely...

Saw this J&J Massage on 43rd AVe south of Northern, Advertises "Full Body" Massage. Anybody been here? Looks like "guy" place to me.

Glendale Ave west from 59th ave , nada.

Bethany Home from 27th Ave to 59th Ave , nada.

Looked for Farm Girl on Thomas and only saw one really fine Black WG at about 40th St. I passed. Too many cops. One of my colleagues from work said he saw Farm Girl working at about Thomas and 75th Ave last week.

Where are they all at today?

Merlin Magician
07-03-04, 20:28
Shit Adonis, just get out and tell em you want some of that fine pussy, or them luscous lips wrapped around yer ol' ding dong. They should go with you. Don't be timid.

Ed...
07-03-04, 21:28
"and I can hook you up with some of the best."
Waaaaiit a mininte! You have trouble getting girls in your car cause your NOT a pimp?
Your point is good, though. Summer is a buyers market, especially with a reference. And no, I am not serious, your trouble is unfortunate.

Lovin AZ
07-04-04, 13:48
Thursday night report(also first report).

Started cruising 27th Ave. around 9pm. There where not to many honeys. I picked up BSW north of Bethany. I didn't get her name but she was smokin' hot. Nice firm rack, tight booty and sucking on a lollipop. She wanted .80 for FS and .40 for BJ. Since she had no place to go I didn't want to blow that cash in the vehicle. Cruised around a little more. Its seems that when the clock struck 10pm, the flood gates opened and lo' and behold there was more than enough to pick from. Down past Indian School picked another BSW from San Diego named Nina. She was real cool, relaxed. I would range her at about a 6 with her clothes on and an 8 with her clothes off. Thin, talled and curves in all the right places. Nina asked for .70 for FS and .30 for BJ. She to did not have a place to go. This is where my master negotiating skills kicked in. After going back and forth for a few minutes we ended up with I would pay for a room that she would get to keep for the night(.29) and I would get an hours worth of loving(.30). She wanted a hotel near Northern and 27th ave. At the hotel we where already into making out when she realized for forgot to ask for her portion of the arrangement. I did mention to her during our negotiating that I was looking for the ultimate GFE. She got a kick out of that, it kind of lightened and set the mood for the evening. I recieved a condom BJ, and ran through many various positions. She was not apprehensive about be touched all over and seemed to enjoy it. Throughout the night I could sense she dropping her guard. She enjoyed her time with me and I enjoyed my time with her. I wonder how long has it been that these women have been treated like ladies instead of meat. Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy the meat. I got her number and will call in the future to find out when she will be in town again.

Lovin AZ

Gun Runner
07-05-04, 01:05
Merlin;

The massage place on 43rd just south or Northern called J&J is a legit massage place, no extras, not even the hint of extras!! This shop hires a lot of the newly graduated and licensed massage techs out of these massage schools.

I've been there a couple of times when I've just needed a good rub down and had a couple of knots to work out. If any of you are looking for a legit rub down, this is the place to go, can't beat a hour massage for 35 bucks!

Merlin Magician
07-05-04, 13:03
I kind of figured that J & J may be legit. There's lots of testimonials on websites about it. The pickup parked out front with the banner describing "Full Body Massage" description kind of threw me off.

Cienega32
07-06-04, 03:29
GunRunner,

Does J&J have all women or can you choose your preference if male/female techs are present?

Gun Runner
07-07-04, 02:38
J&J has both men and women to choose from. There are a few cute ones (female), but again this is a totally legit place. Like I said, they hire a lot of the newly licensed out of these massage schools so the turn over rate is pretty high. Just in the few months that I have been going there, I think I've seen 4-6 new faces.

Cienega32
07-07-04, 14:31
Having a legit joint would be a good thing to break up those long drives to & from Juarez. I just don't think I would be too thrilled to have "Bruno" come in to take care of business after a week of mongering. Just a preference I guess. As long as they know what they're doing.

Gun Runner
07-10-04, 05:41
They actually ask you for a preference when you make an appointment or walk in. I'm not big on having some dude give me a massage, so I always ask for a female.

Real Romeo
07-11-04, 20:13
I'm looking for an old friend from the Phoenix area. If your initials are K.F. and the name Busty Melendez from Nogi rings a bell PM me!!!!!!

Azrobert
07-12-04, 05:43
Made a short trip tonight at around 1.30 am (sun) and found almost nothing as seems to be the norm lately in Phx. There was a really cute wsw on Cave Creek Rd. just noth of cactus and I Stopped she walked right up to car and asked if I was looking. She quoted 60 and 100 and would not budge so I passed (just trying to do my part to keep prices down) She was damn cute though, has anyone picked her up ?

GoodGuy
07-13-04, 19:01
Picked up a nice BSW on 27th Ave near Camelback the other night. She goes by Sara. She was thin, nice looking, but wears a padded bra to make her look bigger. She does have nice quality under there though.

Anyway, got a good CBJ for 35. Will look for her again when the need arises.

StreetFiend
07-14-04, 09:49
I was wondering if anyone could tell me where some of the hotspots for sw's in the north phx area. The only place I know of is Bell RD and 19th AVE. I sometimes hear about Cave Creek Rd. Where exactly on Cave Creak.

Anyway, I have been sticking to 27th AVE here lately. It seems to be the only place with any type of consistent action these days.

Later.

UnTold
07-14-04, 17:14
Streetfiend:
The lower Cave Creek area is known as Sunnyslope. The borders of where I have seen the SW's are 7th Ave east to Cave Creek, south to Dunlap, north to Hatcher. SW's are mostly found on Hatcher between Central Ave and Cave Creek. I have also found a few down 7th St between Hatcher and Dunlap/Cave Creek. (Dunlap ends at 7th St going east and then becomes Cave Creek going northeast)

Once in a rare while if LE is around, they spread a little further out. I have seen SW's on the far west side of Hatcher where it ends at 19th Ave and once I have seen a few SW's on 19th Ave near Hatcher.

There are two of the three "Touch Of Heaven" massage establishments are within those borders also. I usually see the SW's in the area when I frequent one of those shops. (Actually ATOH is not a bad place to stop; a little more money than SW's prices, but really nice massages with awesome "Happy Finishes." Be warned, some of the girls are BBW, so if that is not your cup of tea, they also have a girls that are not BBW.)

7th Street and Hatcher is a good place to start and then check the bordering streets if nothing is happening. It is hit or miss.

badmojo
07-14-04, 18:56
Has anyone been to the new massage place in Mesa called Natural Choice. I called them today (480-898-0048 from New Times ad) to see if they take walk-ins and what their prices were. The girl that answered gave me prices for topless, nude & btb massage from $80 - $200. I couldn't believe she was giving this info over the phone. Was she just dumb or is this some kind of trick? Maybe I'm just paranoid because I came from a state that the cops would sometimes take over massage places and try and lure customers in to arrest them. I might give a called back at night to get a different girl to answer and see how she replies.

Adonis AZ
07-15-04, 12:33
Badmojo,

I have been there, it is all about the $$ as usual, but the rates for btb is only a tit rub, not a full btb. They can advertise like that by law as they are not stating that they are soliciting for illegal activity. The girl that owns the place did a lot of research.

They are high, and if you pay $2 for that, they will ask for another 1.0 for HJ + for anything else if they will do it.

They dont allow yu to touch them too much either. But the only plus is they are all attractive!

Adonis AZ

2nd Chance
07-17-04, 00:06
Who's that girl?!?

I was driving up 27th ave just past Camelback around 5:00pm and saw this HOT 20'ish blonde walkin! She had a short white skirt, and a multi-color bikini-style top. She had on some 5" heels and the shoes had spagetti straps that braided up her leg, all the way to her knees. Damn! What a looker! Slim and about a 34B cup. Very good looking.

I wasn't sure if she was a SW or not, because she passed up a bunch of cars (including me) when I came around again, and didn't even give us a look.

I left thinking she was just a slutty looking girl, but I double back and then saw her jump into a truck! D'oh! Missed out!

Can anyone identify this cute white blonde chick?

StreetFiend
07-17-04, 02:48
2nd Chance,

I do not know if you are talking about the same sw that I picked up last night but the one I picked up seems to fit the description. White sw in early 20's, blond hair. Super Hot. In fact one the finest sw I have ever picked. She was working 27th AVE between Camelback and I think the road is Missouri. Anyway, she was definitly passing a bunch of cars, and everyone was driving like Maniacs to get to her. Another car, the first time I saw her , beat me to her. Anyway, I spent the next three hours combing the area until I found her again. This time I was able to pick her up. Really cool girl, was fun to be with. But for some reason she was not doing one trick after another. I think that is one of the reasons she was tough to find.

Oh, one last thing, I almost forgot. She goes by the name Sunshine. I hope that helps.

SuperDick
07-20-04, 02:17
i was wondering how the new strip dancer licensing law will have an impact on the rest of the adult industry.... Some of the ladies at the hi liter said that they have to get licensed by july 23rd.... If the dancers have any prior convictions of prostitution, escorting, etc.. they allegedly cant get a license...

also, if they receive three citations for illegal touching, contact will they are performing.. then they lose the stripper license for THREE YEARS....

merlin, do you have any input about this?? do you think some of the dancers will just quit and concentrate on escorting, etc??

Azrobert
07-20-04, 03:24
Haven't heard anything about the licensing, I have a friend that dances at the hi liter.... going to have ato ask her about that

2nd Chance
07-20-04, 18:54
Streetfiend,

You lucky dog! One of the cars she passed up was ME! LOL. Hey, PM me and let me know what her rates were. I'll keep my eye out again next time around.

Thanks!

2nd Chance
07-20-04, 19:01
Are any of you guys receiving "Dave's Private List" or have patroned at "Rose's Garden" (not the massage place).

If you don't know what I am talking about... never mind, don't ask.

If you do, please help me out. Please PM me, I need some references.

I've been away from Arizona for the past 5 years and have lost all my local references. Please review my posting history in Connecticut, and you'll know I'm legit.

Thanks in advance!

Merlin Magician
07-20-04, 20:03
2nd Chance, I once tried talking to Rose's Garden. She gave me the runaround. I got pissed off when she would not answer a direct question like her location so I could come over and spend some bucks which were burning up in my pocket. So if I get a runaround, then they have to do helluva lot of kissing up later to unpiss me off. Fuck Rose. I know plenty of cuties in some of the parlors where I can get better service.

Instead of Rose, I highly recommend Chrissy Stone, if she is still around. Chrissy is a class act escort lady. I also recommend My Michelle. Both can be located in the usual sites.

SuperDick I imagine that girls will still be working unlicensed as the bouncers at the door know who all the licensing fuzz are. I don't look for an increase in escort activity. The girls will continue on just like the unlicensed gals in certain massage parlors do.

Merlin Magician
07-20-04, 21:50
Come to think of it, one may be better off to go to the Rose Garden Health Club ( not to be confused with Rose's Garden Escort) off 7th St. and Virginia. There are some dynamite Asian ladies there and one mighty nice Russkie, I know for sure.

Disdain
07-21-04, 13:15
Heya,

Long time lurker, first time poster yada yada.

Anyways, I live up in the Northland, so my reports will be few and far between but I'll share what I saw at least. I used to cruise Van Buren quite a bit in 2003, was always quite lively and would get a CBJ for $30-40 from attractive girls. This year has been pretty dry though. In early spring I couldn't find a thing on VB Street, found one very hot blonde working at the Circle K on 44th St, pretending to be looking under her hood or something. I would have loved to have a shot at it, but she wouldn't take $40 for a BJ, and didn't even give me a counteroffer, just said she couldn't do anything for that little. I might have paid her $60, or offered $100 for FS 'cause she was very hot, but she got in her car and drove off.

Since then Van Buren has been dead every time I've gone, usually a weekend night between 10pm and 1 am. Every once in a while I'd see one, but having her be the lone person on the street, and reluctant to make eye contact I didn't persue them for the most part. I did see one very hot girl on Bell Rd., but at that time I was driving a loaner car with ID #'s plastered all over the windshield so she understandably would not get in the car, I would have loved to had her though, tall brunette with an 8 in the face.

Was down this past Saturday and had an hour to kill during the morning so thought I'd see what I could find. Hit Van Buren around 10 a.m. since I was close and saw one really skinny LSW but she was doing the crossing the street back and forth and seemingly trying to avoid getting into anyones car or even making eye contact. I and another monger both persued for close to 15-20 minutes as she would keep crossing the street with her pimp behind her on a bicycle. I finally gave up, hopefully the other guy had better luck. She was about a 6, crack ho skinny, and her face looked like it wouldn't do good on a close up inspection.

Thanks to reports here I then headed over to 27th Ave and cruised all the way up to Northern. Saw a possible girl using the phone on 27th and Van Buren, but she was way overdressed in a bright pink mini-skirt, she may have been a civilian just using the phone. Saw two more girlswalking side by side a couple blocks further up, can't remember the x-street. Both brunette's. Not 100% certain if they were SW's or not, as they walked side by side, didn't make eye contact, and were on a super busy corner where it would be hard to turn around. They were 6's that were dressed trashy enough to get them 7's. A few blocks further up there was a possible blonde WSW standing in front of an apartment complex. Back from the street aways, but not by any busstop that I could see. Pretty rough looking though, I'd guess 40'ish, about a 3, although I'm sure she would have looked better at night. That was all the free time I had though, or I would have gone back for a 2nd look at least at the 2 brunettes, wish I could remember the x-street, I want to say something Spanish that started with a G...

So, a whole lot of nothing really, but then I'll I've had in the year 2K4 is a whole lot of nothing :( I miss how easy it used to be on Van Buren, pop down to Phoenix, hit VB Street, then I-17 back home.

Anyways, 27th Ave does seem to be decent, and where I will concentrate my efforts next time I make it down. And if anyone ever hears even a rumor of anything in the Flagstaff area send me a PM plase :)

2nd Chance
07-21-04, 15:03
Merlin Magician,

I know she's really tight on security. I'm sorta glad because of what's all happening with the Sheriff and all. From the reviews I've read, nothing beats the "flowers" in Rose's Garden.

I've been trying to get a date with one of them off/on for the past 3 years. As my luck would have it, I was only available during holidays, and the girls usually don't work on holidays.

I've had the pleasure of speaking to her and she's a nice lady. She does require some references, and that's what I am looking for.

I am eager to try them out. Anyone else??? Help a fellow monger out.

Merlin Magician
07-21-04, 20:42
Oh, did I forget to mention I had given Rose my references and damn good ones?

Not to be discouraged, I tried later on that same afternoon to hook up with Skylor's place (This was when she had the webcam thing). I wanted to hook up with Dee Ann (aka Snow) or Skylor. I was supposed to go to a certain gas station and use the pay phone, not my cell phone, but the damn PAY PHONE. Some little teener was hogging the pay phone and Skylor still would not accept a cell call.

Now, thoroughly discouraged, I just gave up and went home.

However, not being one to be THAT discouraged, I went out to see Brandy for the first time at the Touch of Heaven on Cave Creek. I been going back ever since. Damn good service, I say.

Adonis AZ
07-22-04, 11:41
Merlin & 2nd.

I PM'd 2nd regarding this issue, and I will let you know that Roses service is top notch bar none! She gets the best girls in, but I will not say that her prices are negotiable. If you take your time, give her what she needs, and some time to check it out, you could get there.

If you would like more info on how to, PN me and lets figure something out.

AdonisAZ

Merlin Magician
07-22-04, 21:43
Well Adonis, I don't know how long it takes Rose to check references, but I feel she had plenty of time to get it done and I got tired of waiting around. I wasted about 4 hours and never heard back from her.

I still feel I was put off and given the run around. Everybody knows I've been around here forever in the boards under one name or another.

I won't worry about figuring something out because I'm not going there at all, ever.

Buster Cherry
07-22-04, 22:15
I cruised up 19th Ave this aft after work. I was very surprised. I found at least 6 nice ladies working between Glendale and Cactus. There was a 9 1/2 light chocolate lady with a dynamite bod and legs up to her armpits.. The rest were at least 7's and 8's.

Went back to Glendale down 35th Ave and was surpised again. I counted 6 more but more in the 4 to 5 range.

Things are looking up on the streets.

Now If I could just track down my famous Farmgirl...

Adventurous1
07-24-04, 04:00
Buster-Doesnt 27th ave end at just North of Northern and South of Dunlop? Or were you saying that you switched to 35th ave North of Northern and found some prime samplings there?

I have looked high and low for the Farm Girl lately too and haven't found her working her usual Thomas area. I still dream about those lips.

Buster Cherry
07-24-04, 12:42
Never said I was on 27th Ave.

I actually went up 19th Ave to T-Bird and to I-17, did my business, and thence over to 35th Ave and back south to Glendale. Really a surprise find all those nice ladies...

I am going looking for Farmgirl today. I will scout Thomas well. I have something she can scour for me.

One of Merlin's friends said he saw her on west Thomas, but I really doubt that she would work that far away from home base.

Pay Her
07-24-04, 14:31
Went to Christies on 32nd last night. I thought I had heard something about law changes again, but if so it wasn't evident there. They were sitting on my lap and doing nice close dances. Not exactly the best quality of women this time, but had fun anyway.

Took a ride down VB after and saw absolutely nothing.

Has anyone noticed the "no cruising" signs are gone on VB, or is it just my imagination?

Beaver Hunt
07-24-04, 17:48
I saw the Farmgirl last week around 6:00 PM. She was sitting at her recent post near the Jack in the Crack and Former Toyko Express. She looks as if she has lost a lot of weight. I couldn't stop because traffic was brutal, and by the time I was able to get around the block, she had vanished.

Buster Cherry
07-25-04, 00:47
Well, I did not find Farmgirl today. From what Beaver Hunt says about her, she is hanging out in the right area, However, the weight loss issue seems to be troubling, at the least.

And Pay Here, the No Cruising signs have been on VB for a long time. There is even a little surveillance camera or two on VB. Look on the north side of the street in the block immediately east of St. 'Luke's Hosp. Right on top of a light pole. Has a little antenna sticking up.

Pay Her
07-25-04, 17:51
Buster,

I was asking if the "no cruising" signs are gone. Took a ride today and they are gone, at least between 11th street & 52nd street. I'll bet it's still something they can stop you for though.

I did see the camera near St. Lukes. Interesting.

PH

Merlin Magician
07-26-04, 20:55
Cruised Indian School toward home today and I espied about three fair looking ladies past 19th Ave. Went to Haps for some good ribs.

Going up 35th AVe I saw two more ladies around Camelback. Liike I say the streets are looking up lately.

2nd Chance
07-27-04, 04:44
Ah, the ever elusive Farm Girl. LOL. Man, I've been trying to hunt her down for the past 3 weeks!

The search continues... : )

I will agree with the previous post. 27th ave is getting more foot traffic with SW.

I've never tried 19th ave that far up, so I guess I have to add that to my "scenic drive".

j-man
07-30-04, 05:14
For everyone information, thiose "cameras and antennas" that have been mentioned are nothing. They are not cameras, but part of the emergency system. All emergency vehicles are equipped with special radio broadcasting equipment that identifies that vehicle as an emergency vehicle. It is suppose to help change the lights as a emergency vehicle approaches. do a google on it there is plenty of information. also you can buy the transmitter, I have seen them on ebay, legal to own , illegal to use. type things. so all the tubes on the middle of the streets are these type on instruments not cameras. dont beleive. well consider this AZ only has license plates on the rear why would they want pictures of the front with out knowing who owns the car.

Head Banger
07-31-04, 00:39
Any advice on how to get two ladies at the same time? Considering the nature of our hobby, I would think that it should only cost double the usual rates.

However, I suspect it might offend some of the ladies I've seen if I ask for that. I stick to the AMPs, and they seem to like making each session more "personnal". A lot of girls don't like to share.

I'd like to experience this kind of thing at least once during my life, so any info or suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks

Wicked SH
07-31-04, 02:15
I have done this several times with freebies and P4P. Basically you want to use the same provider and get to be friends. Usually 2-5 visits are enough. You ask her if she has any friends in the business. She will of coarse say yes. Ask her about the friend and see if she seems ok with you visiting her friend for services the next time. The next time visit the friend if you like her services see how she feels about having her and her friend give you service. I have never been turned down by either person.

The catch is that although getting providers to service you isn't difficult getting them to play with each other depends on their own preferences. Some like it, some are ok but will want more money, some will not.

Wicked

Sex is legal, Selling is legal, why isn't selling sex legal? - George Carlin

IkneadU
07-31-04, 02:30
Head Banger,
Yes, tandem (two girl) sessions can be hard to find in MP's but it shouldn't hurt to ask about it. (I don't know much about the Asian places.) In our shops it's all up to the girls. We have to feel comfortable with each other to do sessions together and some of us have worked together long enough to have that comfort. That's what makes them so much fun ;o)

It's hard to get tandems in shops where the girls come and go a lot. They're usually very private about their 'business' so some don't want to work with others. Some who have been around for a long time don't want anyone to know their business either. All you can do is ask.

Buster Cherry
07-31-04, 20:56
I did cruise E. Thomas this afternoon in a diligent manner for quite a while. I saw no sign of Farm Girl. FRom what I hear about her, she may be no longer a desirable commodity. Oh well...

I did see a few skanks in the E. Thomas area, most of whom I would not touch with shurf joe's one inch dick.

I did see a cute little blonde in black working E.V B around the Mesa Airlines Training center. Looked very good, but too many guys hanging around her.

Number one rule in the book of mongering: Thou shalt not solicit ladies who have guys hanging around.

Number two rule: If she won't get in the car, boogie off quickly, hoping you have not discussed services or money or location before hand.

Number three: Repeat the first two rules over and over out loud while on the hunt.

Arizona Jack
08-01-04, 01:47
HB - Based on my experience, most AMP gals are totally in it for the money. If they appear to selfishly guard their customers it is only to safeguard their cash flow. For us it's all about the sex, for them it's all about the greenbacks.

If AMP gals are comfortable with you (you are a regular customer) and you are willing to pay enough, they would probably send every gal in the house in to service you during a session. I've had gals who know me well offer to do a two girl session without me even asking. I simply inquired about the new gal I saw on the way in and then was asked - "oh, you want two girls today?"

On the other hand, getting them to play with each other and fulfill the average man's lesbians-in-heat fantasy depends a lot on the girl's attitude toward such things. I've known gals who think nothing of servicing 10 guys a day but would not touch another woman.

AJ

Arizona Jack
08-01-04, 01:51
Has anyone tried the Jasmine Garden (?) AMP that recently opened on Scottsdale Road just north of Thomas? It's about two buildings south of One Spa. I think for a while it was something like Destiny's massage but is now a Chinese place (I think).

AJ

StreetDog
08-02-04, 23:32
Hello All,

I use to frequent an AMP located on Miller just south of McDowell (in a medical complex) last time I made the trip I was surprised to see they had moved out. I wonder if anyone knows if they opened up shop elsewhere. The two girls I have seen there are Vivian and Joy and it would be great to find them again. I don't remember the name of the place, thanks for any help you can give.

Streetdog

Arizona Jack
08-03-04, 21:00
SDog - The place in the medical complex on Miller is out of business. I accidently found Vivian last week working at Bali Hai on Broadway in Mesa, just east of Extension on the north side of the street. She said she had gone to San Jose after the place closed down. Not sure if they ran into trouble with LE. I heard that one of the gals had been busted shortly before one of my last visits there.

I'm not sure what days she works, you should probably call in advance.

AJ

HumbleStudent
08-03-04, 22:39
I just moved to Arizona from CA! My family and I settled in the west valley. Great to have a nice big house like we could never afford in CA.

Guys thanks for the tips a few months back on Rose Garden AMP. I've been a few times and have enjoyed time with Jasmine and Michil.

Bummer there's no AMPs that I've seen on the west side. In a few weeks I'm going to make a recon trip to the east side as I've seen many ads for places that are in chandler and that area.

**I am really interested in any AMPs anyone can suggest that have younger girls. Rose Garden is good service, but that ladies are late 30s and up.

I appreciate the advice oh wise ones!

humblestudent

2nd Chance
08-04-04, 10:09
Hi HumbleStudent.

Depending on "where" you are in the west side, there are some AMPs. There are also MPs (less the asians).

They are more pricey but the quality of the girls are most impressive.

Their techniques are explosive, to say the least. Unlike other AMPs these ladies "really" how to give a real relaxing massage, like Deep Tissue, Swedish, Tantra.. you'll be pleased all around.

Of course, the also offer what you want at the end.. : )

Cienega32
08-04-04, 15:13
Being somewhat unfamilar with Phoenix other than a few drive thru trips, I was wondering if I could get some info. On one trip I went past a bar called Pookies or something close to that. At 2AM the parking lot was jammed and there was a few LE cruisers across the street.

What's the story with this place?

Thanks.

Merlin Magician
08-04-04, 21:32
Pookies used to be one of those old pseudo-rich / hundred dollar millionaire geek / snowbird hangouts. Had Blue plate specials etc.

It is now a rocking TV and Gay joint. Things change or the old crowd died out. It's a fun place, I hear.

Merlin Magician
08-04-04, 21:39
Humble student theres tons of AMP's on the west side.

Red Butterfry at 43rd Ave and Maryland

Stressed Out at 43rd Ave and Bethany Home.

Tokyo Salon at 51st Ave and Maryland.

Flamingo at about the 4700 blk of Glendale

Glendale Massage at about the 4900 blk of Glendale

Kneading muscles ont 59th Ave, few blocks south of Bethany Home.

Enjoy Massage (I think) at Northern and 43rd Ave.

There's a few more in Sun City area.

Little Tokyo at 51st Ave and T Bird.

Gun Runner
08-05-04, 10:50
Merlin

Do you have any info on Enjoy Massage at 43rd and Northern? I just noticed it the other day while stopping at Sonic for lunch.

Head Banger
08-06-04, 04:49
One amp to avoid is one spa. I knew a great massuse there, but turns out her boss set her up with LE during one session, so she had to bail town. Real shame.

Rainbow used to have two great ladies, Sarah and Heidi, but they have moved on to a different state.

I decided to stop by Bali Hai based off AJ's posts, but only saw an older woman there.

Was going to try the Jade place that just opened in Scottsdale, but they weren't ready when I was; so I tried a place nearby called Yan's. Probably one of the cleanest places I've been to; I had a nice time.

Anybody in Chandler ought to try Kim's Sun Spa as there are two thin nice looking women there.

Stay safe,

HB

Merlin Magician
08-06-04, 10:27
I have not tried Enjoy yet. I think there may be one guy who has posted on it here.

I hate to try new places. I just don't like disappointment.

I wish Mike Hunt was still around. Mikey would try anything.

Adventurous1
08-07-04, 06:54
Merlin - Which of those establishments would you consider the best in regards to humble students taste for the younger ladies?

Adonis AZ
08-07-04, 09:46
Kreme / Cream

Hello Mongers!

It has been a while since I have posted and for good reason...I have not been able to get dates except with my escorts!

Well, tonight I went out clubbin, and decided to head over to 27th after. @ 1a on Thomas & 27 there were two good looking WSW's, I swear both were 8 faces, 9 bodies (by monger standards). Well, I chased this girl (Cream) for 5 hours! Yes 5 Freakin Hours! She had on white & Bergundy top, bergundy skirt, and white stilettos, her freind had a brown pattern dress, and I thonk the other girl is Latina, but didnt get to look in the eyes.

It just happened that I ran across her "Daddy" in the 7-11 on IS, and followed him. Well, I pulled up to him and asked him about the girls, and why they wont talk to me. well as I stated before, CAUSE YOU ARE BLACK!! He informed me that Phoenix Black Men (Not me) messed it up by stealing the out of town girls, or raping them or flat not paying them. He said NY, DC, Houston, LA is all good, but Phoenix is NO for WSW & Black Monger. To tell you the truth, I understand, cause there was a time I was trying to pick up creams freind, and a black guy comes out of nowhere and starts yelling and screaming at her...Damn Ni**a's.

Well, after talking to this guy twice, he still said to them no cause I am black (I told them I was Puerto Rican, and my name is Santiago, LOL). Well, I chase Cream down, wave to her, she waves back. OK, time for the charm, she starts with the "you really are too good looking to be out here, and I still think you could be a P**P". NO I am not, but I told her I would give everything up front! OK, got her in the car, now we get to their room, and start talking, well I pull out the salami, and she says in no uncertain terms "You definitely are black, no doubt about it", whatever. Did the deed for $7 for everything. She would have given bbbj but she was turning alot of those tonight.

Afterwards, she gave me her number, and will only be here until Monday or Wednesday, so scoop her (Or her girlfreind) quick! PM for info..Description Face-8.5 (But she has braces), Body-9, 34b/c, nice ASS, and I mean nice from all angles.

Later,

Adonis

Merlin Magician
08-07-04, 12:30
Nina at Tokyo Salon at 51st Av and Maryland. Dynamite Asian Lady. Reasonable. Be sure you take your heart pills first.

I have tried all the others, but I go to Central Phoenix or north Phoenix to any of Brandy's places ATOH.

I have seen some cute ladies outside Stressed Out for smoke breaks. I have been only once and it was so so.

I dont go in Glendale or Kneading Muscles any more. Too damn much price goudgeing.

Red Butterfly is owned by a guy who owns another place up on Bell where I once got ripped. (This place used to be Zuchiki)

Flamingo has had good reports.

Best bargain moneywise in town is The Right Touch in the 3600 blk of E Indian School. 15.00 massage special avergae tip 25.

Other guys report that Caroline's place at 19th Ave and Glendale is about the same or little higher price deal than Right Touch.

HumbleStudent
08-07-04, 21:14
"Best bargain moneywise in town is The Right Touch in the 3600 blk of E Indian School. 15.00 massage special avergae tip 25."

Merlin great info and thanks!

Can you elaborate more on the above?

Is that $15 massage?

What kind of extras?

Asian ladies?

What did that $25 tip cover?

Good info guys!

humble

Arizona Jack
08-08-04, 01:05
Sorry to say that the two young cuties I reported on at Bali Hai a while back are now long gone. The main gal, Nunu, is older but very affectionate and gives a great massage. I've seen her several times and left happy. Vivian from the Miller and McDowell place (now closed) also seems to work there at least part of the time.

I think I need to get out and try some of these new places and take one (or more) for the team. Like Merlin I hate to be disappointed, but on the other hand there's always the thrill of discovering a new gem.

AJ

Merlin Magician
08-08-04, 13:17
Humble, you need to go and find out. At that price, you can't go wrong. Besides, if you are in the game as you insinuate, why ask specifics? You know what we are talking about in here.

Beaver Hunt
08-08-04, 18:01
I think I smell pork cooking.

Merlin Magician
08-09-04, 10:41
Beaver, I think it's RAW pork too.

HumbleStudent
08-09-04, 11:49
Oh my....

Did I lead some of you to believe I might be LE?

Actually Merlin I only really wanted confirmation that "15:00" meant $15. As for the other questions.... Guess I forgot I wasn't on my homeboard www.bangkoktonight.com where such discussion is standard. Yep you can check up on humblestudent's history there if you like.

No harm done though....

I can take the hint...

It's my day off, so I plan to hit this place around lunch. I will report back.

humble

Beaver Hunt
08-09-04, 18:21
Humble,

It just sounded funny how you were asking the questions. It reminded me of a scene in a movie with someone wearing a wiretap.

"Please speak clearly and slowly into the microphone. I would like to purchase a bag of marijuana" etc.

You get the point. Plus the cops don't have anything better to do like catch real felons, so I wouldn't put it past them to browse.

LEt's see the posts on this joint. I drive by about everyday and I have never set foot into a massage parlor. The way the streets are lately, I might have to start a new routine.

Later.

Merlin Magician
08-09-04, 20:46
Oh well Grasshopper, A liittle fatherly advice never hurts, eh?

Azanluver
08-09-04, 21:44
Hey AZ Mongers. It looks like I'll be back in town in a couple of weeks and was wondering about a couple of my favorite providers. Julie of One Spa, J-Spa then One Spa again. I lost track of her and not sure if she's in the Phoenix area anymore. Another one of my favs was Jasmin at Rose Garden Health Spa on 7th. It's been a little over a year since I've been to Phoenix so just wondering if they might still be there.

THanks

Arizona Jack
08-09-04, 23:02
Julie of One Spa/J Spa is way back east. She had major problems with the b**tch that runs One Spa who was/is drunk most of the time and was starting to threaten her over a minor debt. Avoid that place.

Humble, it's no great loss to go to a few MP places and just get a massage if you decide the gals are not to your taste. I've never felt bad about spending $20-40 for a massage just to get some info about what a place and the gals within are like. If I like what I see, I try for more. If not, hey, at least my back feels better.

AJ

Warren Z
08-10-04, 10:37
Jasmine of the Rose Garden Health Club on 7th Street, between Thomas and McDowell, has just returned from a vacation in Korea. Monday, August 9th, was her first day back.

Kool Klyde
08-10-04, 17:01
OK guys one for the team for those of us who enjoy the td clubs.

Monday was spent at my usual, the Hi Liter enjoying the ladies, including my favorite that I always get at least one dance from.

Tue. my friend that travels with me sometimes (was with me in NOGI last month, trip report posted there) decided to check out a new place in Scottsdale called "SKIN" located just north of Rainbow, 1137 N. Scottsdale was the address if I remember correctly (and which I soon hope to forget).

Ad in New times and outside say free lunch buffet so why not check it out right? Buffet is free with a two drink min. (musta missed that part in NT) As it had just opened when we arrived and no food we had a seat and ordered drinks. We order the usual, bottle of water and a coke same as our usual spot, however here we were hit for 10 bucks for the drinks! OUCH! Water came in a big glass bottle that looked like a shampoo bottle and was the worst tasting tap water I have had in a long time. Needless to say not paying 20 bucks for two rounds of drinks to get the nibbles.

Now for the girls:

The first one was doable, kinda cute with small naturals, worth the buck tip at the stage. She showed up at our table hopped up in my friends lap talking, and was still talking when we walked out 45 min later. Reminded me of the mouse in the cartoon that "wasalwaystalkingandnevertookabreathandkeptontlakingandtalkingandtalking" if you get my drift. She kept on yammering even while he got a table dance which by the way I forgot to ask the price of. Looked as tho the worst dance at Hi Liter was better than this.

The next several girls weren't IMHO worth either the walk up to the stage or the buck. Another came out that was putting on a good show, so I headed up for a closer look-see. Shoulda left the glasses on the table, enough said there.

Gonna start a "pub crawl" as it wer checking out new places, but will keep stoping in at Hi Liters just to keep my standards in focus.

KK

IkneadU
08-11-04, 22:18
Hi guys, I noticed the topic was on MP's so I just wanted to let you all know that there's a couple of new therapists at my MP's that can take your mind off the hot weather.

Angie is a 34 year old petite little cutie who has been a dancer up until getting her massage license last month. Great personality and pampering skills and I can tell you after doing a tandem with her... she's sensuality in motion (must be the dancer in her). Treat her like a lady and I know she'll treat you like a king ;o) She's available 5pm to 11pm Thu and 11am to 11pm Fri and noon to 6pm Sun at our 12613 N. Cave Creek shop (602-482-1255) and 11am to 11pm Sat at our 9118 N. Cave Creek shop (602-395-9957).

The other who is new doesn't want her name all over the boards at this time but I can tell you that if you ever went to Que's or Kneaderbodies and enjoyed 'Nicole' just come on in and ask for the 'new girl' and you'll be happy to see her again. She's also early 30's and a short, busty Italian beauty with her own special pampering skills. She's available 11am to 5pm Mon and Fri at our 524 E. Dunlap shop (602-944-2699) and Tue, Wed and Thu at our 9118 N. Cave Creek shop (602-395-9957).

*We go by flat rates at our shops that include all styles of massage, some body treatments (services vary from therapist to therapist) and a basic tip. The rates are $120 for the 1/2 hr, $160 for the 3/4 and $180 for the hour. (For those who are more comfortable with regular rates, some offer the 1/2 hour for $80 ($40 1/2 hr and $40 tip) but that is for a very basic massage.

You can find out more at http://www.atouchofheavenmassage.com .

HumbleStudent
08-12-04, 11:23
Arizona Jack I couldn't agree more. Rarely have I ever felt like time spent on a massage table was a waste of time, with or without extras. Even if the massage technique is not up to par, it's always seemed nice to have a new female's hands on me.

Well "Always the Right Touch" was quite a drive from my homebase. The 15 minute massage, as advertised on the street sign, was okay. It was just enough time for me to get a feel for the place, and the girl that worked on me actually did hit some sore muscles. Three women were on duty that day, and none of them ranked very high on the looks meter. The girl I was with said there was a different staff at night, maybe better looking?

Oh hell it didn't really matter what they looked like as I was just enjoying my blazing hot day off and the chance to drive around and check out the valley.

Any AMPs that have the $15 massage??

humble

Beaver Hunt
08-12-04, 17:25
Was cruising home last night (12:00 PM) from a friends house and noticed a crew (3) of SW's on 35th Ave and Northern. I pulled into Jack to get a grind on, and they all approached me as I pulled in the lot. Being curious I stopped when one of them asked me if I could handle all three of them.

Being even more curious I asked them if they wanted a ride and right when I got the words out, LE was traveling North on 35th and saw me in the parking lot talking to the girls. He flipped a quick ***** with tires squeeling and everything and pulled up to my window and demanded to know what the girls had asked me.
I know the chicks were not LE because they scattered like cockroaches when LE spun around. Just bad timing.

I was slightly buzzed and I had to play it cool, so I told him they just wanted a ride. He asked me again, and I told him the same thing. LE said " your not in trouble anymore" and with that I got the hell out of there and saw him cruise up to the girls.

DAMN, that was close.

Hope you guys are having better luck

Arizona Jack
08-12-04, 20:20
I've been to a lot of AMPS, and the cheapest I've ever got a massage at one was $35 using one of those coupons from the New Times. It's usually $40-50 for a half hour at most AMPs. Mamasan needs that house money, LOL.

Like anything, you get what you pay for. If you're paying $15-$25 for a massage, I guarantee you the gals are fresh out of the trailer parks and have a bunch of miles on them.

AJ

Merlin Magician
08-14-04, 19:50
I think I found Beaver Hunt's three girl crew today and they were at a bus stop on 35th Ave and Glendale, semi thumbing for rides there.

Found a really nice lady working at Glendale and 26th Ave area. Some fool in an old Crown Vic scooped her up.

Noticed an oldie I used to date working 27th AVe from Northern to Glendale. She still aint bad lookin, but I was en route toward E. Thomas to search out the Farm Girl. Slender blonde, 40ish.

I did see again the blonde I found last week who was working VB at about 38th St. I got a closer look and I strongly think that now I was wrong and she is NOT a lady. Looks very very tranny to me now that I was wearing my glasses. Well, he/she/it looked cute from a distance, anyhow...

No farm girl today. I feel the worst has happened. She may be totally strung out nowadays. Sad waste of a once great head giver.

Been All Over
08-16-04, 10:09
Hi all,

I'll be in Phoenix in 2 weeks and don't remember where I went to hook up, but there was a street that led to the BOB where I found alot of Mexican women and a couple of smokin black girls. Could one of you regulars just post some streets I could try. I"ll get the directions.

I'll be at the Casino AZ. alot of the time, have any of you heard of action around there. Thanks for the help.

Sun Devil
08-17-04, 12:56
I recently tried out two AMPs, the Tokyo Spa and the Flamingo Spa, getting FS in both.

At the Tokyo Spa, I paid the half-hour fee of $35 at the window and asked for Nina, based on some of the mongers' recommendations on this board. She is an Asian woman in her mid-40s.

After a good massage, she motioned if I wanted an HJ job and that it was going to cost $50. I responded that I wanted FS by thrusting my hips up in the air a couple of times. She wanted $100 but I responded that I only have $75, which she agreed. So for $110, including the house fee, I was able to get FS.

At the Flamingo Spa, a woman from Vietnam, Cathy, asked for $150, not including the house fee, for FS. I responded by saying that I only can pay $100 and she agreed to give FS but countered that next time I go there that I need to pay $150.

Unfortunately, at these two places, table showers were not given, something that I truly enjoy. I gather that this MO is only given at Korean establishments and these are mainly located in central Phoenix and the East Valley.

Beaver Hunt
08-17-04, 18:05
Damn,

It happened again. I am trying to enjoy my vacation, but LE keeps screwing things up for me. Was cruising home and saw a hot SW around 7th ST and Indian School around 2:00 AM.

This chick was smokin' with an ass that can be seen only in magazines. Anyway pulled over on the side street and she gave me the look with a giant smile. When she got within 10 feet of my vehicle, LE cruises by and I see the brake lights and they stop and talk to her. Obviously, I turn the opposite direction and cruise around the block. When I returned no LE and no girl.

This is really starting to piss me off. It would not have bothered and angered me if she wasn't so hot. Serious, this chick was at least an 8 or 9 and I have never seen her before. I've found diamonds before, but she probably would have been the hottest SW I have seen in years. Anyay keep your eyes open for this blonde (either tan or hispanic) with a smokin' body. Perhaps she was a dancer at one of the many establishments in the area and needed some extra attention.

Later

Merlin Magician
08-17-04, 21:13
Damn that Nina! I never could get her to do it that cheap! It was good, no?

Table showers are great at the Rose Garden Health Club (Yoko or Lee or Sasha) at 7th St and Virginia and at OK Spa in Mesa (Nancy only) on Broadway.

A bright spot today:
Driving home today, I saw the massage banner for the parlor locatedupstairs at 19th Ave and Glendale. It was wrapped around the rails and it only spelled out, "ASS." Gotta love it!

Arizona Jack
08-18-04, 01:33
Another bright spot: A little AMP located in a strip mall at the SEC of Hayden and Roosevelt (north of McKellips) in Scottsdale. There's a little Chinese gal there by the name of May, probably late 20s/early 30s, slender and friendly, who gives a nice massage.

I'm usually not satisfied with just a HJ, but this gal has magic in her fingertips. Half hour is $40, HJ is also $40. Table shower on request. CBJ is also available for around twice that rate but you need to bring your own cap.

There is another cute young gal in there but her job seems to be watching TV. She has never moved an inch when I come in.

Good luck,

AJ

Gun Runner
08-19-04, 08:59
Got out of work early this morning and decided to take a look around the usual stomping grounds to see what type of action was out there.

VB was pretty much dead, from 44th to 16th I counted 2 BSW and about 30 thugs. The ladies were not even worth a double take.

Spotted one WSW on 7th Ave and IS. Spotted a few more BSW just north of 27th and IS. The rest of 27th was dead all the way up to Northern.

Checked out 35th and didn't see anything besides a couple of dogs doing the nasty (Glad someone/something is getting some action!).

By chance I went south of IS on 27th towards Thomas and WOW, spotted at least 10 girls. A mixture of BSW, WSW, and HSW. They were all at least 7s. I was a bit hesitant after throwing a U-turn and spotting about 7 patrol cars sitting off of 27th Dr. on Weldon. They were in between 27th and that private dance place.

That's it for the recon for now, looks like the flow of girls are going south of IS these days.

HumbleStudent
08-20-04, 13:07
I must give some thanks to Arizona Jack and Merlin for filling me in on Nina and Tokyo Salon.

I made a visit yesterday and was very impressed with Nina, her tableside manner, and with the facility there.

I walked in the front door and noticed the sign for a $50 one hour, $10 off special. Looked great! A nice looking young lady came to the inside window and greeted me, and thankfully it was Nina. I paid the house fee to her, she led me to a dimly lit, cool room with relaxing music playing. I let her know when she came back that I needed to use the bathroom, and she led me back to it while she appologized for the construction going on in the back. They're putting on a new tile shower area. It looked like nice work, and she said they'd have it inspected in a few days.

I went back to the room, stripped, and Nina came back with my change. She told me to lay on my stomach, and she used a small bucket with water and some towels to give a very nice cool down wipe off. The massage she gave was very good and was a blend of soft touch and deep tissue treatment. All the while we talked about her home, my moving from CA, our jobs and various other topics. She was really quite sweet. I flipped at halftime, and she finished the massage with elegance and style. I sat up, very relaxed, and she grabbed my clothes piece by piece and dressed me. Not a word was mentioned about a tip, and I of course tipped her well.

I was thoroughly impressed, considering I was a newcomer, but I think we conected and she felt comfortable.

We talked some more as I headed out, and I grabbed a business card and took a note of her working hours. She wanted to see me again and I assured her I'd be back.

Nice woman, clean facility, very relaxing...

Thanks guys, humble

Spooger
08-20-04, 14:05
I wish I could say that I have been contributing to the boards, but it would be a lie. Recently I have decided to get back into mongering and have been useing the board as a resource and would like to say thanks to those of you who contribute.

Yesterday I decided to check out 27th ave. Its very close to my office and easy to get to. I spent lunch and made 5 trips between McDowell and Northern.. saw nada.

Went back to the office and decided to go out again about 4 p.m.
Saw two girls over by Jack in the Box but couldnt tell what they were into. One was blonde with a white skirt the other a very skinny brunett with a black skirt.

After about 5 trips in traffic I was able to see two seperate WSW both about 5's. I did see one blond WSW, was probably about a 6.5

Incidentally I would like to ask if anyone saw a girl over by the old Memorial Veterans Stadium. Redish hair, wearing a turqoise skin tight dress. I saw her about 2 P.M. on the way back to my office. She was one block north of Thomas on 19th and then cut down twords DPS. I cant see anyone worrking across from DPS but she looked way outta place for the neighboorhood.

Spooger
08-21-04, 16:41
For reasons I wont go into I found myself with lots of time on my hands last night. I decided to go down to 27th ave to see what was going on.

Stoping to get gas I noticed one of my headlights was out so decided driving around may not be the best idea. I decided to see if the corner second floor room was avaliable at the Motel 6 on IS and 27th.

It was and I checked in ready for a evening of SW watching. Shortly after checking in I noticed a white construction van pull up and out popped a guy and 3 girls all 8+. I also noticed another guy hanging out on the second floor balcony. I walked to the 7-11 and on my way back noticed another car parked across the street with its parking lights on.

I settled in my room cracked the blinds and was trying to decide if my paranoia was too high when the first girl went to stroll the street. No SW wears a 100.00 dollar pair of running shoes. I sat back and watched.

They waited for cars to approach them, then after they were solicated the girl would walk back twords their room, before the driver could ge 50 feet two marked cars were on him and they handcuffed the guy and took him to someplace else for processing, I am assuming.

I watched for several hours till about 10:00 and then snuck out and went home. I dont know how many LE were in on it or how long they were there. I can say for sure they had at least the following, 3 girls, two black and whiites, 2 plain clothes, one plain car across the street, the van they were working in, and I think maybe at least one other plain SUV.

From 6:30 P.M. to 10:00 P.M. I watched them take down betweeen 6-8 mongers. I dont know the exact count because they were behind my building on several occasions. They may have been takeing down some of the drug trash in the building as well but I cant say.

I do have additional information but am hesitant to post it here. I did not take any pictures of the cops nor will I give out a description. Its my belief that if they feel their undercover status is blown they could get a court order to trace this so dont ask. I will say that I was not the only guy watching. The guy on the balcony never came in contact with the cops and only watched the whole thing, I am sure a few others besides me were not as obvious.

Who Knows
08-21-04, 17:13
Phoenix, like most college towns, is a mecca for the amature provider.

My hunting grounds are in Florida but I was out in Phoenix for business this week and had an opportunity to see a long time provider of mone. She's amature, in her last year at ASU. I found her a few years ago looking through AOL profiles. She is totally gfe, very gfe. She'll come to my hotel, spend three or four hours for maybe $300. My last visit she slept over since she was late and was tired after a couple of hours. I don't think she has many clients besides me, if any. This trip we fucked three times, bareback, with lots of DATY in between. She's 22, 5'5", 100lbs with perfect b-cups and shaved as smooth as a baby's butt.

My tactics are to search the profile for the easy stuff first, like "escort" and see what pops up. Then I'll look for things like "student" and "sex" and "shopping." Send a introductory email to anyone that looks promisiing. I've had some great encounters with fresh, young, clean coeds looking for spending money. Try it!

Who knows

Head Banger
08-22-04, 16:54
I tried a new place called Taiwan Massage. From what I can tell it's a standard HJ place with sub average 40ish types. I think the women are from China and not Taiwan as well.

Only positive on it is that they are open until Midnight for those that can't make the usual 9 or 10pm cut offs.

Hopefully some young and pretty talent will arrive as our temperatures drop.

HB

Azrobert
08-23-04, 03:29
Did my part again to try and keep prices down. Sat. Night picked up a really hot LSW on 19 ave. north of Northern, she wanted .50 for bj and would not budge, dropped her off at the next corner. Sunday Night picked up the hottest WSW I have ever seen in this area and same results. After that I tried a ok (6-8) WSW on a side street off of 19 ave and the same thing! I think the girls have started a union !

Did any one pick up any of these and was it worth it ?

p.s. am I the only one that the "last 24 hours" link results in an error ?

AzRobert

Gun Runner
08-23-04, 09:21
Az Robert;

Was that WSW that you picked up named Michelle or Mickey or something like that? If it is, then yes I've picked her up a while back ago, she bounces between AZ and Vegas.

I Love Asians
08-23-04, 18:25
Hookers-only Web site keeps tab on cops
Associated Press
Aug. 23, 2004 08:50 AM

CLAYTON, Mo. - Hookers are using the Internet to keep tabs on undercover cops. Police departments have used computers for years, but now the oldest profession is going high-tech.

St. Louis County vice-squad commander Rick Battelle says he was shocked to find his cellphone number listed on a hookers-only Web site.

Undercover police use mobile phones to set up sting operations. But some of those phone numbers were listed in the database.

The hookers' computer files also included the names used by undercover officers and details about their unmarked cars.

St. Louis area officers discovered the hookers' Internet database on the laptop of a woman busted for prostitution.