PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8

king
03-10-03, 00:53
=========================
quote: Originally posted by consumed
. Also what happens if you get caught by LE? Go directly to JAIL!!! Do not pass GO! Do not collect $200!!
=======================
Based on the above note.

Does Anybody has any idea what if we got caught by LE.
Is that a fine or is it jail !!!

Merlin Magician
03-10-03, 01:21
King: It's 5 days manadatory and and a fine.

SuperDick
03-10-03, 02:42
one time about six years ago, i was in a parking lot at christie caberat , with some ho she was giving me covered bj.... this was a stupid idea, being in the car, anyway, vice came up, told me to get out of the car, then told me they just wanted my testimony, it was crazy, they said they they were arresting the girl, not me, they took my info and i never heard from them again.. i was VERY LUCKY!! that is usually why i rarely do car dates anymore.... i did hear from some of the streetworkers that the undercover can still legally expose themselves.. one time this sg told me that she jacked off a vice cop, he came, then they arressted her.. .. again, that is probably very, very RARE, but it happens, i also had a report that a vice cop raped an sg, ....really makes me sick, now i know that there will always be a few apples in the bunch..

I did happen to find a nice lovely black lady, chocolate, 19, from chicago i think, thick body, cute face, dark skinned and natural D tits.. had a great time with her, FS for $60 , no rush, nice attitude, would repeat, but i think she is leaving to go the midwest soon. located on 20th st and vb....

SuperDick
03-10-03, 02:48
But if the girl asks them to pull it out they can be arrested for "soliciting indecent exposure".

this is getting ridiculous, these entrapement laws, manifest laws..... i mean, if this is the case, if someone tells me to go rob a bank, can i get that person in trouble for "soliciting armed robbery" can anyone get some common sense lawyers to get these bullshit laws reversed?? what a fucking joke, man....

that manifest law has to go to... if you look like a prositute, and act like one, then you are one? Hell, maybe they should just shut down half of the scottsdale nighclubs for "manifest"....
so does this mean, when i see some young men wearing baggy pants, hats and bandanas , does this mean that they are gang bangers? Manifest , right?? what a bullshit law...

StreetFiend
03-10-03, 14:23
Since where on the LE subject I will throw in my two cents. However first, I would like to say there was some good action on VB this weekend. I picked up a hottie in the Desert Winds area.

Anyway I have been cruising VB for about eight years now, and I have been pulled over only once. The cop pulled pulled me over for cruising. He saw me driving around a block on VB 3 or 4 times before he started tailing me. Like a dummie I was not paying attention to the fact that he was tailing me. When he asked me what I was doing on VB I told him I was looking for a buddy of mine. He of coarse told me I was liar and he told me don't "Bullshit me". I stuck to my story though and after about 10 min of intimidation he finally let me go.

I learned a valuable lesson that night, and that is always be careful of who is in your rear view mirror while on VB. Often times I will change lanes to let another car pass that has been following me on VB just to make sure they are not delibertly following me. Not only do you have to worry about the LE following you but you also have to worry about Pimps and other Johns following too. I picked up a SW once and I noticed a car was following. I thought it was another John trying to be the next in line. It wasn't, it was a pimp. I pulled into a parking lot in hopes the car that I thought was a john would go by. Anyway the car did not go by and pulled into the parking lot with me. Next thing I knew, within just a matter of seconds, the pimp was out of his car and had a hand gun pointed at me. The pimp took my wallet and the SW got into the pimp's car and they drove away. It was setup.

I learned a few rules on VB

1) always check your mirrors
2) don't drive in such a manner that draws attention to you (i.e.
doing U turns in the middle of VB or pulling to the side of VB to
pick up a SW)
3) Always be careful of a SW that tells you she has a secret spot
to go to.
4) Always be careful of SW that has friend in training and she
wants her to tag along. In most cases it always led to ripoff.

Merlin Magician
03-11-03, 11:51
Streetfiend's post reminds me of my own Van Buren cruising which I used to do starting 7 years ago. This was in the days before I discovered the more safer parlors.

In fact, I had done so many cruises and U-turns on VB that I actually used to wear out the right front tire of my Volvo every 4 months.

Now it's hard to go down VB as my old Mercedes tries to turn left a lot on its own. It only does this on VB. Musta had a punter for a former owner.

Hargow20
03-11-03, 19:42
If you get stopped for cruising you can just refuse to say anything...maybe.

Milkyway
03-12-03, 03:36
It's 4th and long so the coach is sending the punter out on to the field. Sorry just felt the need to do that. Why is it called punting anyway?.?.? Enoufgh of that, the streets have been looking good latly. I tend to Stick to the Ave's myself from 7th-35th or so mainly because I like Hispanic women and thats where I have found most of them to be. I met this 1 SW named Monicia at 27th and VB at the Circle K, she was great about 4'11'' 100 pounds with mid back curly hair and very nice B tits. I went for 1/2&1/2 for get this $20.00 (in my van) she was great no rush at all she had just come out for the nite and had that shower fresh smell about her. We went on for 20 minutes or so and she was really getting it to it. ( I have been doing this enoufgh that I can tell the typicial SW faking you get 99% of the time) Anyway back to the story. She was really getting in to it when all of a sudden she tells me if I want to I can do Greek... so I think Hmmmmm how much will this cost me exrta??? Nothing! She said I like it some times (In the Ass. (her words)) SO I said SURE! and away we went. :) Anyways after doing the deed she asked me to take her to the Jack and the box for some food. I did and when it came time to pay I was reaching to get some money and she leans over and hands me the 20 I just gave her and says I can pay for it sweety. I was impressed top say the least. I go tot looking at her and could not really tell her age. I asked her and she told me to guess. so I did I guesst 32-34 she leaned over and gave me a big kiss and said I made her day... She was get this 42... Looks like 32-34 I was not bullshitting her. Her name is Monicia and she gets 4 Stars from me

Later,
Milkyway

SuperDick
03-13-03, 01:36
milky way, i cant resist, you should change your name to hershey highway, lol.. anal sex for $20?? wow, great deal... I will have to look for monica on the west side.. i usually dont go the the west side that much, as it has been pretty dead...
i did spot a nice latina, her name is maria, about mid 30s, short, kinda thick, really big fat ASS, and some nice b-c cups too..... she said she was on the rag, so she offered a nice bj covered for $20....she said she remembered dating me like 5 years ago..? i dont remember, also located on 27th ave and vb..

ALERT!! i heard from one of the sgs on the east side of VB that a "Jack the ripper" style serial killer has murdered 7 sgs in the last 7 months.. anyone confirm this??? How come the press never says anything about sgs getting killed??

Merlin Magician
03-13-03, 12:00
Superdick:

This same thing happened along VB in 1996. I think the guy killed about 8 or 9 ladies. I knew one of the victims and her hubby. The killer would take them on a date then stab them in the back of the neck while getting a BJ. He would then dump them out and drive away. Most of them were found at the industrial areas south of Washington between 16th St and 40th St.

I still vividly remember the night when I was sitting with group of homeless at the Jerk in the Box at 16th St and VB when a cop car pulled up, and let the hubby out. He had just been taken to the morgue to identify her. I'll never forget that look of shock and grief on his face.

I found later on from a cop friend that the guy was caught and pled a life sentence to avoid trial. He was a 40 something Hispanic house painter. Hated women. Macho Man type.

Funny thing in this case too...not a drop of info in the news media...very fuckin strange, I say.

StreetFiend
03-13-03, 16:30
Originally posted by superdick

ALERT!! i heard from one of the sgs on the east side of VB that a "Jack the ripper" style serial killer has murdered 7 sgs in the last 7 months.. anyone confirm this??? How come the press never says anything about sgs getting killed?? [/i]

It is interesting that you mentioned that because this weekend I picked up a SW that was with another SW and before she would get in the car she told the other SW to take down my license plate number just in case. She did not mention anything about a serial killer on the loose, but she did say "I have her take down license plate numbers just in case someone decides to kill me."

SuperDick
03-14-03, 15:07
well, something funny is definately going on... took a quick spin on VB last night, around 2am, and it was completely DEAD, nothing happening, I know that tues and thurs is usually vice night, but geez, with spring break, and all the visitors and ladies working the track, you would think there would be some action... i am going to do some investigating about the alleged murder issue.. Do you think LE will give out information about confirmed murders in the area over the past five months or so??

BustHer
03-14-03, 16:59
I'll be visiting from the L.A. area in a few weeks. Any recomendations on mp's? I read some reviews on *** but it seems like everyone is over paying. I read about guys gettin charged $$-$$$ for fs, thats rediculous for an mp. How are the strip clubs these days, I haven't been ther since'97. I'll be staying near the 17 a bit north of the 10, but I'll have a rental. Thanks for any info.

Hargow20
03-14-03, 17:40
Murders really ruin things for everybody:

During the mid 80's in San Diego there was some unsolved prostitute murders and cops really cracked down after that.

Milkyway
03-15-03, 02:40
Well It's off to the races tonight. Just getting rdy to head out for a cruise to check out the action. I wonder how often we pass eachother driving back and forth on VB looking for that Rose amoung the weeds. Would be funny to actually be able to put a face to a name. Anyone here up for a Nogalas trip? I have a Minivan and could do the driving. :) Anyway anyone know how long it takes for the posts we make to get put up? Seems like I waited 5 hours or so befor I saw mine up there finally. I met up with a Viet girl named Asia the other day, was so so very work like feeling I got kept looking at watch. Did get 35 min for 60.00 but have had better in 15 min for 20.... I guess Im just El CHEAPO!!! Im the KMart shopper of VB Im always looking for that Blue light special. :P

I'll have the results of my trip up here in a few hours

Milkey

Azanluver
03-17-03, 13:17
Does anyone know of any AMP's that offer greek? Also, have seen a lot of new AMP's listed in the New Times. Anyone have any reviews? Thanks

BostonPride33
03-20-03, 13:29
Spent a few days in Phoenix this week. Cruised Van Buren just to see what the talk was about. Saw a few SWs but nothing to get excited about. Can't get over the fear of a bust anyway. Went to an AMP on N Scottsdale called Rainbow (listed as Rambo in the phone book). Had Honey. Older. looked great in a dress, not so great out of it. Saggy tits and flabby stomach. Gave a good massage. Wanted $100 for BJ. I gave her $60 for HJ. Prices seem high to me. Being from out of town, I didn't question the fee. Good luck to you all.

Mighty Spearsman
03-20-03, 15:03
Originally posted by bostonpride33
Spent a few days in Phoenix this week. Prices seem high to me.I definitely agree with you. Here's an excerpt from a post I made on November 30, 2001:

"Went to Pataya on Thomas St...door prices similar to other AMPs - $40 for half hour, $50 for 45 minutes and $60 for an hour, plus tips. My choice was a Thai woman named Lili...she recommended the full hour and said that she would take good care of me...first, a nice bath in the shower room, then back in the room, a decent massage (while she was wearing lingerie)...then she whispered 'so you take care of me, too, ok?,' then held up 1 finger in front of my face. I whispered back 'how much for everything?' and she said 'one hundred' while still waving one finger in front of me. So I got $100 from my wallet, while she stripped off her clothes off and lay naked face down on the massage table, motioning me to put the $100 on the side table. I gave her a back rub and licked her a bit, then she got up, told me to lie on my back, then she lay face down on top of me with her pussy over my face and said keep licking. I was thinking wow, some great 69 action, when all of a sudden she jerked me off until I came! Afterwards she said that that was all that she ever did, that she never gave blow jobs or did anything else. She did clean me up nice then cuddled me for several minutes, but in retrospect $160 seemed high for what I got. Most oriental parlors (like the ones in CT where I live) ask for $100 - $120 for full service, and a hand job would be $50 or even less, especially in the daylight hours when business is slow...Phoenix, Arizona does not look like good value-for-money!"

Hopefully this made you feel better - misery loves company?

UnTold
03-21-03, 01:58
Mighty Spearsman: Yea, at the Pataya, when it was on Thomas, YMMV depending on who you got. I had been fortunate to get FS as I was a regular there before the move to Scottsdale. My favorite was a good looking lady named Linda. She would always cum through, if you know what I mean! I never visited them after the move. I am not fond of Scottsdale when it comes to MP’s and AMP’s, so I don't frequent the area. My question is Pataya still in Scottsdale or has it already been renamed or closed?

Also I was going west from Central Ave in Phoenix via Van Buren last Wed night. I found a decent blonde at 35th Ave who gave a BJ for $20 bucks and I gave her a $5 tip if she swallowed. She was no nine in my eyes, but for 20-25 bucks, who cares…

Milkyway
03-23-03, 01:44
Where has everyone gone? New board? Used to be lots of posts here now many of the regulars are MIA.

SuperDick
03-23-03, 20:36
we are still here, milky, lots of things going on, with the war in Iraq, ncaa tourney, spring break, etc... The VB street scene has been a bit erratic, but i did see it pick up a bit last night...
be on the lookout for cystal, a nice looking 18 year old latina that gives good FS... on east vb ...
should have another report soon..

gpoggioli
03-24-03, 03:08
Hi Superdick, when is the best time to see crystal? how much for FS? Please write back...

Milkyway
03-24-03, 05:16
God what a night......!!!! Pure crap!!!. Went out around 10:30ish hit the normal areas nothing not a soul out not even the skanky 1 tooth stinky ones.... On top of that I get in to a minor fender bender hit car is fine cept for a messed up part of his rim... Mine damage along the side!!! CRAP!!! is all I have to say.... Any Ideas on how to expaine this one to the wife. :)
Milk

JohnnyBlazze
03-24-03, 16:38
Fellas - I will be back in Phoenix next week and understand that the weather will be good - I was thinking that strolling down VB might be a better idea than driving - less LE coverage that way. What do you guys think the pitfalls of walking might be? and do any of you guys do the walk - if so where abouts is the safest place to park your car? I was thinking about gettin a room on the ave, and then walkin from there - that way - I can park without getting tick/towed. Happy hunting.

UnTold
03-24-03, 16:51
Yea, if you did it on Van Buren, remember that VB runs straight from the bars and places in Phoenix (i.e. Cooperstown, Hard Rock, Jackson's, etc.) right into Mill Road for the happenings in Tempe. Depending on which direction you were going, you were going from Tempe to Party in Phoenix or Visa Versa! Say you were barhopping, had a bit of alchohol and did not want to use the highway...

Before LOOP 202 was built, or even I-10 extended, VB was one of the quickest ways to get to Mill from Central...

Or if anywhere else, use the Hit a Bar, had a Bit of Alcohol, but not enough to get ticket, but enough to be safe... Man you'll think of an excuse!!

You can always tell her the truth, that you were just out trawling for some strange!

mcgeorge40
03-24-03, 23:01
Originally posted by UnTold

Also I was going west from Central Ave in Phoenix via Van Buren last Wed night. I found a decent blonde at 35th Ave who gave a BJ for $20 bucks and I gave her a $5 tip if she swallowed. She was no nine in my eyes, but for 20-25 bucks, who cares…

I think Untold is a very appropriate name for you. So you wrote that you "found" a blonde and she "gave" you a blowjob. (All written in the past tense.) You write as if this happened in the past- specifically Wednesday night.

Then you wrote that you gave her a $5 tip "if" she swallowed, and you implied that you paid "$20-$25." How is there an "if" for an event that already happened?

If this all happened last Wednesday, then what the hell happened exactly? Did she swallow? Did you pay $20 or $25? It can only be one or the other, for chrissakes. There are no ifs for an event that happened several days ago.

Inquiring minds want to know. Details, please.

Oh, and one more thing: She was no nine you say... Again, this tells us nothing Mr. Untold! I don't think we care what she was not, I'd rather know what she is. She must have been an 8, who swallowed for the $5 tip, right?

Or maybe she was a 3-- warts and everything-- who didn't swallow and you just paid her $20.

Or maybe she was a 10, you offered to tip her $5, but she did it out of the goodness of her heart.

Or maybe... Ah hell. I'm just gonna go find my own girl, and tell everyone what happened...exactly what happened.

Let's hope I find a $20-$25 BJ from a girl who's not a nine.

Happy Mongering!

Guido4
03-25-03, 16:41
Hey ya'll,

I've been a on and off reader of this forum and finally decided to get in on the action. I don't bother with SW's for obvious reasons, but have a desire for AMP's. I've been out of the game and the area for awhile. Can someone please lend a brother some info for any AMP's in the EAST VALLEY that may satisfy my needs.

UnTold
03-26-03, 00:48
mcgeorge40: Are so cheap that you must know the exact details? I was cruising home; I saw some street walker, and I got her in the vehicle. I offered her a twenty, she took it. I have a new vehicle and I did not want her getting CUM all over the interior, and I did not want her opening the door to spit it out. So I told her to swallow and I would give her an extra 5. If she did not swallow and opened the door to spit, she would not get the 5 dollars. She swallowed like a good little street walker and got the tip.

Also, I don’t ask them their names as I for one don’t care to know them. Another reason is most of these women tell me a different name when I pick them up more than once. So I really don’t bother asking anymore. I don’t want small talk; I just want them to swallow my load! (Or in the case of FS, take my load!)

If you want to critique my English go ahead, but I am not here for an English lesson. I got my cock sucked on VB and wrote about it.

My comment that she was not a nine was said as I meant it; I did not care if she was a 3. I’ll let a 3 to a 9 suck me for 20 bucks! She was about a 6, a cute but skinny blonde that looked a little rode hard; if you want details.

By the way, I have 39 plus posts in the active forum, with many, many more in the archives. I would like to know why you are critiquing me when you only have 8 posts. I seem to think you need to report a little more street action before you come busting on my chops.

I think most everyone else got the jest of my post.

Milkyway
03-27-03, 06:24
Untold.... settle down. I think you misunderstood his post. I dont think he ment it in a rude way. He was just playing with you. Least thats how I took it.

Now for a Update. Wife was out of town this weekedn so I decided to have some fun. On monday night I was thinking why not have a marathon nite. So I drove down town and rented a room at a hotel on 27th ave for $45.00. Then it was off to Fry's for some supplys (I.E. Gatoraid and salted pretzles( and some slippery stuff for use later. :) ) Anyways after the store run it was time for my 1st mission. It was about 12:30 Am and Van Burin from 7th ave to 35th was looking like a ghost town!!! Im thinking DAMN!!!!!! WHY TONIGHT!!! After 45 min or so of crusing I decide to drive up 27th ave a bit to let the VB action make a come back. Well after a fruitless search I was headed back to VB. Wow what a difference 20 min can make on the strip I was going west and at about 23rd ave I started seeing the kind I like (Latinas) I pick up a girl named Sara 5'0" 90+ pounds long curly hair 37 years old but stilla tight hard body. I tell her what I want is 1/2 & 1/2 for 20 back at my room. She has no problem with this, we make small talk ect on the way to the room she tells me she has a real job at some restaunt as a manager(I think RIGHT...sure you do thats why I see you out almost every time I drive by) After we get to the room she give me a great BBJ and CFS and the end of witch she take off the condom and swallows liek a good girl should. :P After taking 15 min or so to get dressed and watch a tv for a bit I take her back to VB and start looking for Another! Mission #2 On the way back to Vb on 27th ave I see a girl I just missed getting earlier walking N. After dropping the other girl off at the Circle K I turn around and pick her up. I give the the same story and price as the 1st $20.00 for 1/2 and 1/2 and again no problem with the price 2nd girl is 5'3" maybe 115 with long black hair and a oh so tight ass. We get back to the room and Im thinking, Hmmm its only been 25-30 min since the soldier last saluted I wonder if I can wake him again so soon :) after all Im not 20 anymore. (Im 33) so I decide to stall for abit this prove easy since she like to chat. After a few min were undressed on the bed and she is working away with a very good BBJ not as good as the 1st but still damn good, after about 5 min of this the Little soldier is rdy to dive in to the foxhole and go to war. Finsh by taking the condom off and doing one of those porno shots where the guy lets go in her mouth and she spits it out and lets it run off her chin.. We clean up and I drive her back to VB and drop her off. Well its time for a break so I head to Jack in the Box for some Taco's (Hey 2 for a buck cant beat that) I eat and its time for Mission #3 Mission #3 take a while to get going since its now after 3:am and the girls have disapeared again. After about 30 min of looking I find a nice prospect on 15th ave. I think she said her name was Grace. She was 5'2" maybe and about 105 pounds with small b-cup tits and a SHAVED puss. Again Same price same expectations. Fast forward to the room!!!! AWSOME BBJ!!!! this girl was nuts she was doing things that felt OH SO GOOD!!! I think sehe was trying to get me to unlaod during the BJ so she would not have to do FS...But little did she know this was shot #3 and the staying power was there. :) after 15 min or so of the amazing BJ she got tired and jumped on top. Finished with a nice swallow and a good licking to make sure she got it all. ( gave a 5er for a tip since she was going above and beyond the call of duty. :). Well after 3 Missions Im wondering do I have any left in me(litterly) :). I figure what the hell its only 4:45 Lets give it a try. After droping her of at the Pep Boys I downed 2 gatoraids and went out on Mission #4 I knew it would take something special to get the General ( I give him a promotion for Battlefield bravery) out on the field. I start looking and after 20 min or so I spot a Hottie I luv to date named Monica I have posted about her befor. I pick her up and she says Wow you look a little tired. Im thinking If you only knew. :)

Milkyway
03-27-03, 06:41
Mission Briefing cont.... I pick Monica up and start to head back to the hotel when I spot this other girl I have had great service from when I get a Idea HEY!!! I think How about 2 girls!!! SO I ask Monica if she was willing.. she think for a min and says Sure but she dose not want to do anythin to the other girl. I say thats fine they can both just do me...! :) so I turn around and crusie back for the 2nd girl. As luck would have it she is still walking down VB so I pull up along side of her and she remembers me and walk over to the van Now she see Monica and kind of give me a what are you up to look. She gets in the back and asks me whats up. I tell her what I had in mind and she is Up for it again with the understanding she is doing me not the other girl. The girls start talking and its aparent the know eachother. Now I know what your thinking maybe they will plan to rip me off. But let me say I know both of these girls as well as you can know the type and some what trust them. We head back to the Room and I ask them if ther ein anykind of a hurry they both say no its a slow nite and they were going on there way home when I found both of them. So I asked both of them to go shower and clean up this took about 30 min or so ( was stalling abit again to let the gerneral sleep a few more min befor being called Duty for the 4th time tonight... After the shower that includes the girls douching and cleaning up. Monica come out 1st and were laying on the bed watching some movie on HBO while were waiting for the othergirl (Damned if I can't remember her name. ) We start a little playing around with me fingering her and playing with her clit.. Now Monica as I have posted is 41 years old but looks a hell of alot younger and has a tight tight tight body...and a slutty hairstyle I just luv on the girls. anyway Monaica and I are going at it a bit when girl #2 walks out and dries off. She makes a joke Ohh you started the fun without me. :) I tell her it was just like the prieview at the movies she had not missed any of the main even... Now girl number 2 is taller then I normaly like she is about 5'7" 125 pounds with c cup tits and long hair all the way to her Ass. She crawls on the bed and heads down to where Monica is working away to help out. Now I must say the General deserves another promotion if I can figure out a rank higher then General... maybe Ill give him a few stars. :P Now I dont normaly go down on SW's but Monica had just showered and douched so I pull monicas ass up over my face and we start to 69.

AS I left off I get monica in a 69 and go to town. after about 5 min Monica has stoped the BBJ and is riding my chin like a jockey in the kentucy derby. This is alright though since girl number 2 has taken over in that department. after another 5 min of this it time to tap some ass. :) I roll girl #2 over on her stomic and start pounding away Doggie style while monica take a rest on the sidelines I work on girl #2 for 5 min or so when Monica reaches over and starts rubbing Girl number #2's tits #2 opens her eyes and see's it is monica but dose not really mind at this point so Monica starts Kissing on her tits some. Few min later and its Monicas turn for some Luvin I ask her if she is willing to do Anal and she says sure. I tell her I dont have any extra to give her. she dose not even think for a second and says its ok Im fuckin horny still no extra charge. I find my trusty bottle of lube grease up and go to work. Monica is a rare find she enjoys Anal but dose not do it often as she says alot of the time the guys she tries it with mess it up they try to put it in to fast or befor she is horny and in the mood. So I backdoor Monica for a bit with Girl #2 laying on her back licking my nuts as I pound away. (1st time for me with this I must say I LIKED IT!!!) I Get Monica worked up and get her off again. so I decide to stop the Anal with her as I can tell she is coming down off that post Orgasam high you get. Time to see if Girl #2 is up for a little back alley action. At 1st she is kind of not really put off just not sure if she wants to when Monica bless her heart says "He works it well girl" So She says she will give it a try. We get started but after a few min I can tell she is not comfortable Not in pain but not in to it like monica was. So I tell her we can stop and finish normal. At this point Im getting tired but still no sigh of a salute from the general. ( I guess let off 3 times befor and he can go alot of mile befor he is forced to do it again) So I have #2 lay on her stomic and do her doggie style as this is the General weakness. :) The General finishes with a Salute across 2 Upturned faces. We all shower and get dressed. I turn in my room key when we leave as the sun is starting to come up so Im not temeped to be suicidal and try for a 5th!!!! I drive both of them to there Houses Well 1 house and 1 trailer. :)
and head to Mcdonalds for a McMuff and a cup of OJ. After getting the Grub I pull out of Micky D's and head North on 7th ave to get on the freeway and go home when I stop a girl I had never seen out befor.

I think to myself Hmmm maybe.....then...WTF are you thinking!.!.! FLoored it and got my ass on the road home. Now I know what some maybe be thinking but I swear on the general that this is all true. I figure I spend 190-200 total for Room, 5 Girls and Food. Oh I forgot to say but Monica and Gilr #2 were each had for $30.00. Monica got 35 totla because she is cool. I hope to do this again when I have the time ENERGY and Cash (would also help if the wife leave town again for a few days :) ). Rest of story went home slept till 3:00 got up and went to work with a smile on my face!

Milk

Monger4Fun
03-27-03, 19:46
I've used the forum to gain some valuable information and decided it was time I gave back a little.

Most of my experience has been in the MPs/AMPs. My favorite being Essentials Day Spa on Indian School around 26th St. There are a few very well built and attractive latinas working there. I always receive a top-notch massage, followed by some 'extras'. Not all will do more than a HJ, but I've gotten BBBJ on a few occassions. Prices for extras range from $40 to $80. A few of them will allow your hands/fingers to roam free, and I've had one beg me to DATY, which upon inspection, I gave it my all.

Rose Garden on 7th St. south of Thomas is also highly recommended. Again, a great massage followed by anything from HJ, CBJ, or CFS. A full body scrub is always taken care of first, which I like. Typically, the oriental girls will give you a few minutes of licking your ass after the massage and prior to completion. I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I typically won't last long after having a female's tongue lightly playing with my ass.

A Touch of Heaven on Cave Creek and Dunlap can be fun as well. I've always gotten a good massage, followed by extras. I paid $40 one evening for the extras and got a HJ, CBJ, and shot the load all over her tits. The women in this place tend to be BBW, so if that isn't your thing, stay away.

I've started driving VB in the last couple of weeks, and have seen some Gems between 16th St. and 40th St. I've never gone this route, but I'm sure its just a matter of time. Any info on how to keep out of trouble with LE would be appreciated.

Again, thanks to everyone that posts here, and I'll be sharing more in the future.

HarleyDude
03-27-03, 21:36
I'm from Los Angeles but was in Phoenix for the Indy race last weekend. That Saturday stopped off at the MP at the corner of 19th & Glendale. Older asian, OK looking. Very nice attitude and got FS for 100 total.

harleydude

SlimShady2K
03-27-03, 22:52
Props to you Milkyway!! Sounds like you got your money's worth.

mcgeorge40
03-28-03, 00:56
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information for Men who are looking for sex with Women.

Please try to refrain from personal attacks and stick to the subject.

Jackson

Egg
03-28-03, 02:16
milk, you are da man! Only in Phoenix... too bad I'm back in Massachusetts...

As for the criticsim and sarcasm, the board is much better for all of us without it... ok?

egg

SuperDick
03-28-03, 02:45
wow, i am very impressed, milky you are the man.... i am going to have to cruise the west side again... Did you ever see this 32 year old latina around 27th ave and vb, she is about 5'2' tall, 140 pounds, nice c cup tits, 80s looking hair do and lots of make and a big bubble ass, nice and thick? i am supposed to hook up with her, but lost her number....

Milkyway
03-28-03, 03:38
Super... Yeah I have seen her Saw her Monday last I think. Big Thick Butt and Like you said 80's Hair. Never picked her up myself as I dont like so much Junk in the Trunk. :) Im so mad at myself. I used to have the number of this 18 year old Latina with blond hair and a hard body but I seem to have thrown it out somehow. I have picked her up 2-3 times always in the same aera near the 2 autoparts stores by 35th ave. Her name is Cynthia Nice time with her she dose not rush and always dose for 20.00. See I think some of you guys are paying way to much. I have never paided more then 20.00 in phoenix and thats always for FS. (Ok I did pay 60.00 once to a Asian Girl I picked up but I got Yellow feaver bad and lost my mind(I.E. Yellow feaver..I LUV ASIAN LADIES> :) ) ) and I dont pick up the girls you find in the East side of central. See The girls I go after still look sexy not worn out and the diference between them and the girls on the east side is that they dont like like there rdy for the clubs or the Stage. I figure for a 20.00 ass gets me where I want to go the same as a 60.00 ass, the difference being I can get it 3 times on the west side for the price of once on the east.

Milk

Milkyway
03-28-03, 03:40
Egg, I agree. Lets try to stop the insults now befor they get rolling. After all this place is all about sharing info on where to find the best tail!

Milk

Milkyway
03-28-03, 03:43
Anyone inrested in a run to the border for some fun??? I can seat 7 in my van. :)

Maybe we can bring some back. :)

Milk

Guido4
03-28-03, 17:27
I was browsing this website called iwantu.com & there are a few categories to log into. I chose the sexual one. I stumbled across an ad for an escort in Phoenix. married housewife, loves giving oral, loves getting anal, 36DD real, 100% shaved pussy. What the hell, I emailed her. she told me 100 an hour plus hotel if necessary. Her photo on the website was ok but she appeared much better in person. To put it this way, what she lacks in looks is made for in performance. Within minutes of opening the hotel room door we were butt ass naked on the bed, with no hesitation she performed what I consider an incredible blowjob. (bbbj of course) She can take it as far as I can put it. As I felt myself starting to lose control, I motioned her to get on her back. She reached into her bag and placed a condom on me and guided me into her nice wet pussy. When I couldn't hold out any more, I put it all over her belly.

She says this is going to be a good day, then she goes and cleans her self up and when she comes back she starts giving me a light massage biting my nipples and so on.... needless to say I was rock hard again. She says, "Now, can I suck your cock?"

This chick knows how to suck it, almost to the point of blowing my load. She gets on all fours looks at me and says "fuck me" We're bangin doggie style when reaches around to grab my cock and says put it in my ass. I never had anal before but this was good or at least she made seem good.

So I'm fucking her in the ass, her face is buried in the pillow screaming. I blow my load in the condom. Still rock hard, I pull my dick out her ass and she pulls the condom off and cleans my cock off with her tongue and kept on cleaning it until I came in her mouth. It's not every day you get an escort like this. I guess I was fortunate with this one.

Azanluver
03-28-03, 19:52
Milky
I was wondering, how is the cruising during the day? Is most of the action after dark or can one pick something up during the day?

Thanks

Milkyway
03-29-03, 01:29
Daytime is slower a bit, However have still seen girls between 27th-35th ave during that time. Best time during the day is from 11:30-3:00. then if slows up a bit Who knows maybe its the SW shift change. :).

Milk

2nd Chance
03-29-03, 01:32
Man, I must be stupid or something! I no longer live in AZ. I moved to CT 3 years ago but I make it back 4 times a year to party!

Whenever I go cruising, I run the VB track and also 27th. I've picked up many girls but, I've never paid anything less than $40.00!

I'm shocked to read that you (Milkyway) got all those girls for around $20.00! Am I overpaying, or not haggling enough?

Come to think of it, I don't think i/we have ever haggled... It's always, "how much you wanna spend?" and I say "$40 for FS".

My bad, I guess. What's everyone else's reaction? Is $20 the going rate for 1/2 and 1/2 and I've been the sucker for the past years? Or, is Milkyway just a stud and scores $20 for FS on the average?

I'm heading back there in mid-May. I would like to know before I toss my money around.

UnTold
03-29-03, 04:38
I went to meet a few friends on the east side of town. I decided to cruise VB on the way home. I was only going to cruise once, and if I did not find anything, I would just go home for the night. I did see one lady, but she did something I never seen done before on VB.

She was a hot looking Latina, wearing a mini-skirt, tied up shirt showing mid-riff and white knee-high stockings (I think she was going with that bad school girl look.) She had large tits too. You got to picture this; all I saw was this Latina lighting her crack pipe while standing in the right westbound lane at 37th St and VB. She did not care who was watching her. She had the cars stopped in the both westbound lanes. I was just a few cars back, and everyone was trying to pick her up. All I could see was flashes of light on her face as she used her lighter to hit off her crack pipe. She just stood there, high as hell; while traffic just about came to a complete stop westbound, and people eastbound on VB were rubbernecking or looping back to pick her up. Smoking crack right in the street!

If it was not for the CRACK PIPE, I would have been more than happy to pick her up. I just don't need LE busting me on two counts, one for picking up a hooker and the other for crack cocaine in my vehicle!

One brave soul finally got her into his car and drove off with her. I made my way westbound all the way to 43rd Ave and found VB to be otherwise uneventful for the rest the drive home.

Milkyway
03-29-03, 06:21
2nd, The answer is Haggle. WHat I always do is I never ever name the price, ever. I alway get them to name it. We will go back and forht her saying How much do you have and what do you want. I will reply Well what do you normal charge, her reply how much do you want to spend. My reply how much do you usually charge..... this normaly lasts about a minute or so befor the girl usually says Well I normaly get 30-40. and I answer by being really polite and complineting the girl by saying Wow ok I'll take you back thats a little more then I was going to be able to spend today. Where can I drop you off, back where I got you or someplace else? Then they reply 20.00?? Well can you do 25-30? I say no Im sorry I really cant and I wont ask you to do it for 20 since you usually get more because I think your worth the 30, but I only have 20 with me. At this point I usually make a few turns and start heading back to where I found them when 9 out of 10 time the girl says Ok I can do it for 20 Im trying to get money for a room, food, kids medicine..blah blah blah we all know its for the rocks.

The trick to it is to be nice to the girls when your talking them down in price. And make sure the girls know its for 1/2 & 1/2 or FS what ever you are wanting. This works very well for me hopefuly it dose for you also.

I have a few tips about making the girls relax and do alittle more for you also.

1. Be cool to them dont talk shit or be a asshole.

2. Take a shower if you can befor you go out, guy we can get very fucking stinky fast and a girl will not want to spend time down where it smells like a Porta-potty.

3. Keep the girls comfortable where you go to park alot of them seem to worry about being abandoned where ever the deed is done and being made to walk back. This I think is Bullshit and shows no class on our part. I was with a girl My faveriot one Monica the 41 year old hard body Latina once, Our 1st time meeting actually when I was driving away from VB to get clear of the LE when I could tell she was starting to get nervous, so I asked her what was wrong and she said she didnt like to go far from where she knew, so I turned around and headed back twards VB aera to find a good place, talk about a change in her she went from nervous and edge to happy and relaxed (turned out that just a hour befor some asshole had kicked her out on buckeye and some street and she had had to walk back.

4. talk with them a bit while driving, I do ask them about work LOL I do I ask them wheats the weirdest shit some guy has asked them to do they usually luv this and tell funny stories. ( Ok what one of you guys is the one that likes to dress up in a tou tou and spank the girls) :)

5. Some time if they ask when were on the way back fro the deed or hell some time if they dont ask swing by McDonalds Jack in the box or where ever and buy a drink or fries and ask if they want a order of fries or something like that. DO this if you liked the girl and would pick her up again. Doing stuff like this has gotten me tons of goodwill from the ones I do it for. Hell 2-3 of the girls I have picked up befor never ask for the money up front, Its like GFE with them alot of the time.

Bottom line is treet them good like human beings and thing will go your way. I actually Owe one of the girls big time for doing me a awsome faver. I had stoped with her at a red light when one of her friends came up to the car on my side and wanted to talk. I rolled down the window to see what she wanted I looked away tward the girl I was with for a second during this time the girl at my window reached in and took my cellphone from off my dash. I never saw her do it but as we were going to pull away the girl I was with said "Hell No this shit is not going to happen." Got out of my car walked around the building the other girl had gone around and got my Cell back. I had not a clue it was gone she did not have to do that for me.

When I asked her why she did it she said I like you your cool I didnt want you to think I had anything to do with your phone.

Sorry for rambling

MILK

SuperDick
03-29-03, 06:40
great posts , guys.. as far as the "going rate", it seems like we all been paying too much for these hoes... I have a few girlfriends that are into the street scene, and they say most of the time johns of all ages and races are offering $20-$60 for half and half, and some of them are getting it.. Usually, for the higher quality ladies, i have gotten $20-$40 for BJ, and now, $60 for half and half, even though most of the ladies say they wont date for less than $80.....

A new wrinkle thrown in last night, Friday.. I saw all these ladies walking up and down east VB, ages from 13-40 years old, dressed in normal clothes, approaching SGs and praying for them.. Great, as if we dont have other things to worry about: cops, pimps, thugs, druggies, and now bible thumping females trying to save the ladies of the night..

hey milky, give me a holler next time you are going down to the border..

Consumed
03-30-03, 05:34
A few weeks ago I asked you guys to give a few tips on how to pick up a sw and avoid being picked up by LE. A few told me the best way is not to pick up sw. After some serious thought I decided to give it shot and hope for the best.

Last night I started cruising up and down vb about 10:00 however I didn't see any girls. After about 20 min went by I finally realized I was on the wrong side of vb (very stupid of me I know but hey I’m new at this) I cruised up and down saw a bunch of girls. saw those young kids prying for the sw and was really getting annoyed by it. I cruised for a long time just trying to figure out what areas the LE patrols.

Around 12:00 I worked up the nerve to finally start to see if I could get any action. First 2 girls I stop wanted 50 for bj and 100 for fs. I only had 20 with me and didn't really want to spend that much. After asking about 6 different girls I decided to head home and try again tomorrow when I could get more money.

As I was headed towards 7th St. I found a very nice looking girl was in my opinion an 8. She was walking with her friend. I pulled over and after talking with them and making sure they were not LE I told them I only had 20 the friend stated to leave but the friend said she would give me a BJ for that. Needless to say I was so excited finally after 2 and a half hours I got one.

We drove a long was away from Vb I gave her half the money and told her I would give her the rest after we were done. She agreed and started to give me a BBJ. After about ten min of this I told her I would give her ten more for FS. It took a little convincing but she finally agreed. We jumped in the back seat and had at it. It was really really good. She rode me for about ten more min. And to top it all of she let shoot all over her tits.

She cleaned up and I dropped her back off on Vb. I thought I did pretty good 30 dollars for 20 min of FS.

You guys tell me your thoughts. None the less I think it is safe to say I am hooked!!!

j-man
03-30-03, 17:42
Consumed

You were lucky-----in more ways than one.

I cannot tell you how important it is not to ever, repeat ever proposition and discuss money with a girl that is not in your car, and especially one that doesn't want to get in until they have negoiated with you. That is straight LE. There is a lot more risk for an officer to get in the car.

Me personally, I pick em up and start driving, I ask or wait to be ask about being LE, then I always ask the girl to kiss my dick. I have never been refused, and never been stung. After she kisses it. Then we discuss the details of the transaction.

There are more trade secrets, but we don't want LE to change their operating procedures.

Merlin Magician
03-31-03, 00:32
Saw a post here last week about some guy wanting to know if it's safe to walk VB in stead of drive it.

Be my guest, but take at least 2 Rottweilers and a .357 with you.

j-man
03-31-03, 12:47
I noticed on azcentral.com that a 5th womans body has been found. As previously mentioned on this board, sometime back.
Wonder why it took LE and the Republic so long to report and announce this?

DumbBrit
03-31-03, 18:16
Guido4 - What was the handle on Iwantu for the escort?

I've looked over the site and can't find her anywhere (based on your description)

Thanks

Monger4Fun
03-31-03, 19:09
Cuised the Ave. side of VB today, and up and down 35th and 27th Aves. Is Monday a bad day? Didn't see one single SW. Went to the east side of VB and saw slim pickins. I was out from 12:30 till 2:30...what a waste of time and gas.

Any other places to cruise thru the day? Help me.

StreetFiend
03-31-03, 19:19
I picked up this blond headed sw from Olklahoma a little past 32nd street on VB. She goes by the name of Barbie. Let me say she is the best time I have ever had with a SW. I defintely recommend her.

Consumed
03-31-03, 19:39
Streetfriend,

How much did you pay her and what did you do???

Son House
03-31-03, 19:58
Streetfiend-I've posted on her before. She's great. I've had a steady thing at my house for the past few months, so I haven’t posted. A while back I was pulled over picking up 2 of my regulars in front of the Capri. They were pretty done up, so I told the cop I picked them at the Capri and we were headed to Tempe for the night. It was totally obvious what we were doing, but I had the girls give me they're real names before he got to the car. I answered his questions-good thing I wasn't drinking. He was really looking for DUI instead solicitation. Wrote me a Bullshit traffic ticket, but I never felt I was going to jail. The worst part about the whole thing was the ghetto bird shining it's light down on us and the fine I'm going to court to contest.

The House

Buster Cherry
03-31-03, 23:06
When the murder reports started coming in on the board I contacted my reporter friends at the Arizona Repugnant. They had not heard anything either and they have close access to police reports and radio activity. They started looking and pressuring the PD and now they have information.

I have the feeling the cops kept it quiet in order to try get a handle on the killer. Once the news media gets wind of it, things get harder to track down police-wise.

I still can't figure out why the media never picked up on the series of hooker killings which occurred in 1996. PHX PD caught that guy. Maybe he's out on parole...

JohnnyBlazze
04-01-03, 03:09
I was on the Van Buren tonite - saw a TV reporter around 32 st, One of the SW's I picked up said that she was there reporting on the recent murders on the Ave. Did anybody see the reporter? did anybody see the report? Well anyway - was on the ave till about 10:30 I picked up a girl near the Del Tacos by 20th st, she gave me a BBJ for 40 and I came in her mouth for another 10. I know I'm gettin ripped off - but she was about a 7-8 cute black girl. She didnt do a very good job, and didnt or couldnt take it all in - Oh well. I picked up another black SW by 32nd st. I quoted 30 and she was fine w/ it, but My dum ass pulled out 40 by accident, didnt feel like negotiating again sooo I'm out 90 for the nite. The majority of the girls on this (East) side dont want to to BJ w/o a condom. Does anyone else come across this? how do you get them to change their mind. By the by - I always have them rinse w/ Listerine, I heard it helps deter the spread of oral STD. Has anyone else come across this info. Also - I went down the west side by the Avenues -but I found that the girls are pigs, a 3 at best, I wouldnt let them pay me for a BJ :).

Happy hunting sports fans.

SuperDick
04-01-03, 03:57
i talked about this awhile ago, some of my SG friends told me that seven bodies were found over seven months...
here is the link...

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0331deadwomen-ON.html

they are basically saying that these women were "transients" and "regular moms" who had drug abuse problems.. yeah, right, what bullshit...

It really saddens me that LE is using the excuse that they "wanted to keep things quiet" so that it would hurt the investigation.. What a bunch of bullshit.... again, if some 20 year old white girl got killed in Paradise Valley, Scottsdale, or an upper middle class neighborhood, do you think it would have been "swept under the rug?".....

I feel bad about this, since i should have went to the az republic a long time ago and had them do something...

I did see Ch. 15 and ch. 3 out there tonight, doing some street reporting , seven months after the fact.. jeez..

BTW, i saw Barbie too, she looked great.. be careful out there, as LE will step up patrols, since "the cat is out of the bag"

OOH man, its the last day of the month, man i need to get some "rent deals"

Be careful out there,...

Monger4Fun
04-02-03, 00:02
Tried Cleopatra's on Camelback just west of Central today. Middle age woman, maybe a 6. Lackluster performance. Below average massage and hurried extras. A complete waste of $75. Stay away from this place!

Azanluver
04-02-03, 14:20
Went to Fairy Massage, between 51st and 43rd ave on Glendale. Had a pretty good experience but kind of spendy. If you don't mind spending the extra cash, then it's worth it.

Gun Runner
04-02-03, 18:38
Yo Guido4....

Fill us in, logged into that site and couldn't find her, how about a handle or better yet the email address! Help a brotha out!

Originally posted by Guido4
I was browsing this website called iwantu.com & there are a few categories to log into. I chose the sexual one. I stumbled across an ad for an escort in Phoenix. married housewife, loves giving oral, loves getting anal, 36DD real, 100% shaved pussy. What the hell, I emailed her. she told me 100 an hour plus hotel if necessary. Her photo on the website was ok but she appeared much better in person. To put it this way, what she lacks in looks is made for in performance. Within minutes of opening the hotel room door we were butt ass naked on the bed, with no hesitation she performed what I consider an incredible blowjob. (bbbj of course) She can take it as far as I can put it. As I felt myself starting to lose control, I motioned her to get on her back. She reached into her bag and placed a condom on me and guided me into her nice wet pussy. When I couldn't hold out any more, I put it all over her belly.

She says this is going to be a good day, then she goes and cleans her self up and when she comes back she starts giving me a light massage biting my nipples and so on.... needless to say I was rock hard again. She says, "Now, can I suck your cock?"

This chick knows how to suck it, almost to the point of blowing my load. She gets on all fours looks at me and says "fuck me" We're bangin doggie style when reaches around to grab my cock and says put it in my ass. I never had anal before but this was good or at least she made seem good.

So I'm fucking her in the ass, her face is buried in the pillow screaming. I blow my load in the condom. Still rock hard, I pull my dick out her ass and she pulls the condom off and cleans my cock off with her tongue and kept on cleaning it until I came in her mouth. It's not every day you get an escort like this. I guess I was fortunate with this one.

Dbacksfan
04-03-03, 00:52
Originally posted by monger4fun
Tried Cleopatra's on Camelback just west of Central today. Middle age woman, maybe a 6. Lackluster performance. Below average massage and hurried extras. A complete waste of $75. Stay away from this place!

I have to agree with you here. I stopped in about a month ago on a Friday night and was disappointed with the pricing. Way too much and very rushed. They do have a shower available in the room which you need if you get the massage with lotion. I smelled like a freakin potpouri dish after being rubbed down with what seemed to be hand cream. WHAT ARE THEY THINKING? THE WIFE WOULDN'T SUSPECT A THING? (yeah right!) If you are going to be brave and try this place, the shower is a must. Anyway, the place is decorated pretty nice and has a nice atmosphere, but come on, the eye candy should be the women not the decor. I'll be looking for a new place to visit next time.

ClitCommander
04-03-03, 05:00
Greetings,

Regarding the recent serial killer rampant in the Phoenix area. There use to be a SW pyscho that killed over a dozen SW's in the 80's and 90's up in the seattle area. He was coined the GreenRiver Killer because of where he dumped his victims. Only recently did they catch him and now stands trial for the crimes that he commited. This guy seemed like a regular guy with a regular job and was married as well. However, his darkside was inevitably far from normal. I don't know the full profile of this guy, but it seemed he was extremely disturbed and concealed very well. The source of his inadequacy probally stems from childhood and more than likely fueled his fervor for SW's.

Just makes you wonder, that a person who appears normal could in fact possess a highly volatile personality that would incite him to killing innocent people. Who knows, this person who is responsible for these recent deaths in the Phoenix area could be lurking here in this forum. Booohahaha...very eeerie!

Signing out,
CC

Heavenlytouch
04-03-03, 07:21
Hello Gentleman,

This is my first post here all though I know some of you personally and professionally. I am "one of Brandy's girls" lol
I just wanted to say hello, introduce myself and welcome anyone who isn't familiar with me or my services to saunter over to my website for a better understanding of what I offer my clients.
http://www.malissasmassage.com
Sorry to hear about your bad experience Dbacksfan. If you would like the names of some providers whom I know don't rush your session and aren't very spendy contact me. If a BBW therapist doesn't make you cringe, then feel free to see me :)
I hope to add to the discussion here and help you fellas find some quality providers and avoid wasting your hard earned cash.
Hugs and Kisses,
~Malissa~ xoxoxo

NutHang
04-03-03, 17:39
Greetings, AZ mongers. Enjoy reading whazzup in regard to happenings on VB. I may be traveling to PHX soon & good to keep current. Nice to hear there is still action for the discriminating gentleman.

Thought you guys might enjoy my tale of the last time I was in PHX. It was like 4 years ago, for business & pleasure. Staying at a friend's condo out around Camelback.

Checked out the MP's, Escorts, noticed high rates and like they cater to the millionaire Scottsdale crowd. OK fine, so I discovered VB and began cruising. Finally settled on a cutie who jumped in the rental car when I offered a ride.

When she pulled down her panties to "show me her badge" the lights went off - camel toe sighting! Caught a glimpse of her sweet pussy lips. This gal was a natural dark blonde, young, very cute.  I said c'mon over to the pad for some lunch.

I explained my situation - I love to watch you model nude. This condo bedroom was very nice w/ clean everything. Much to my surprise she had a fantastic body with hourglass figure, pert nipples, and those puffy pink lips with a shaved triangle above.

We cuddled some... I thought, this is too good to be real... pinch my ass I don't wanna wake up! Had her lay back & spread it real wide for me. I got a warm, clean wash cloth for her pussy - but she was fresh as can be... absolutely clean. Out of my mind with both hands under her butt cheeks, pulled her forward to the edge of the bed... went down and began gently sucking her clitoris!!

She was trying to be "professional" and not get TOO aroused... but I had her little rosebud popping to attention, pussy juice flowing... I spit, got myself covered, mounted her now-wet **** & began stroking... she softly moaned as I rode her up high, then grinding firmly into her. She went along with whatever I wanted! Turned around, and backed up for me to fuck her doggy style. I spread her ass, standing and pounding into her from behind... KABOOM

Afterwards I gave her a ride back to VB... thinking WOW, some pimp had really trained this girl well.  Tip was .50 straight FS (-including our DATY and extra's!-) as I reccall. So this is PHX?. I look forward to going back... can any regulars tell me, has VB changed much over past few years?

Merlin Magician
04-03-03, 23:53
Azanluvr, I went looking for that Fairy Massage on Glendale you mention. I saw no such placwe between 51st Ave and 43rd Ave. Only ones I saw were Flamingo and Glendale Massage.
Maybe you were in the Flamingo?

There is or used a be a Fairy massage in Scottsdale.

Azanluver
04-04-03, 04:28
Merlin

You're right, sorry about that. It is Flamingo. I knew it started with an 'F'. The one I had there was Katy or Kathy. I think she only works the front part of the week. Would be curious as to any other reports on the place.

Shady
04-04-03, 18:43
Picked up a nice looking latina on Wednesday, she was near the convenience store at 27th ave. and indian school. She was kinda thick but not fat; had a nice big butt. This was my first time to pick up a SW here in Phoenix. After asking if I was a cop a few times she asked to see my johnson and she flashed me her bush, so all was set to go.

We drove around while she gave me a price of $25 for a bj. While she was going down I reached under her shirt and played with her nips. I was kinda nervous about doing this while driving on the street but my windows are pretty dark, and when you're horny enough you'll practically walk through fire to get a nut off anyway. She said she'd do FS for another $20 but I didn't have the money on me and I needed to get back up to Bell road not long after so I passed. Then she kinda started rushing the bj which was no real surprise, but eventually I came so the goal was accomplished I suppose.

She told me her name was Lupe and the time I picked her up was around 1:30 p.m. or close to it. I'd pick her up again if I see her and hopefully next time I can try the FS with her. I'd love to tap that big latina ass but not sure how much $$$ that would cost. In terms of looks I'd say she's about 29-33 age range and about a 6 out of 10.

Buster Cherry
04-05-03, 13:30
Azanluvr, I have only seen one report on Flamingo in another board (A Touch of Heaven). I was about like your report. I have been in and looked at the place but did not massage. I always scope out the rates and the ladies before I go to the table.

I am always interested in places in this area as it is my immediate neighborhood.

Also, it looks like Glendale Massage in the next block is trying to clean up its act as to the ladies hijacking on tips. Only hearsay. however.

Dbacksfan
04-05-03, 22:46
I read a post a while back about Right Touch massage on Indian School. Has anyone been there lately with a report?

Merlin Magician
04-05-03, 23:50
Re The Right Touch on Indian School.

This possibly Phoenix's best bargain in a back rub. They have a daily $15.00 15 minute special. Take this and add about a $25.00 average tip and you have the best deal in town unless you are a table hog and want longer time in the room. Thats when prices start to go like any other place in town, but still cheaper than Scottsdale.

I have known all the gals and the owner Julie for ages. Granted, none of them are 8's or 9's but what should you care? You gonna be layin face down or staring at the cieling anyhow...

Dbacksfan
04-06-03, 04:22
Thanks for the info Merlin! I decided to drive around tonight to check out the street action. Van Buren was really hopping around 9:45. I strolled from east to west and saw several sw's, some of them 7's and 8's. I was driving too fast and saw 2 really good looking one's in front of the Days Inn. I decided to keep going and double back a little later. I finally found another decent one down near 16th St. I pulled a U-turn but another car got in and picked her up. Doh!!! I decided to go back east on VB and saw a really good looking BSW. I pulled onto 17th and she came up and tried negotiating outside the car. I told her no business through a window and asked her to get in. She asked if I was a cop (traditional storyline here). She got in, grabbed my crotch, flashed her tit and we were off. She said her name was Coco. She was definaetly an 8 with nice C cups. She offered FS for $100 and BJ for $50. I negotiated a BJ for $40. We pulled over into a nice little spot and she did the deed. Very good and not rushed at all. She had a great attitude and I will definately look for her again. I didn't see an ounce of fat on her but no twig either. Overall, good experience and my first with a SW.

By the way, it's been a long time since I drove down VB. I noticed Arizona Gold has been replaced by Dick's Caberet. Was this just a name change, or a gender change as well? YIKES!!!!

Milkyway
04-06-03, 04:33
Shady,

Paid to much man. Just to let you know she will do FS for 20-25 thats the going rate for that area. Hope that helps.

Went out last Tuesday nite looking for some fun, was expecting to do the usual drive around for a hour or so looking for something nice. But much to my suprise I turn on to VB from 15th ave and I spot something that catchs my eye a few blocks up VB. I make the trip around the block and she is no where in site....:( I happen to look up a side street and there she was walking north, so around the block again and I pull over. The lovly young lady walks over and says Hello. As she is walking up I think HOLY SHIT!!!! did I get lucky, This Latina was fine as they get. She was 5'4" maybe 115 with c cups, Pluc Long hair to her waise that had that just out of the shower look. Her face was beautiful she didnt look like a SW at all. So she gets in and we drive for a bit playing the Im not a cop, your not a cop game befor we start on price. Again I got 1/2&1/2 for $20.00! ( Im telling you if your paying more then 20.00 for FS your just not talking to the ladies right. And Im no good looking guy I used to be but now I got middle age disease. ( You know Hair heading to places south and a goodyear around my waist). She is not bitchy about the price either says she asks usually for 20 for BBJ and 30 for FS. I for get her name but did I mention she was HOT! We get to the spot and She give a good BBJ lots of tounge action not just the robot bobbign of the head alot of girls do. The we start the FS and she says Go slow please Im small ( No Not me! Her Puss was small) and man was she tight as I am with my cash. :P . Droped her off near where I found her 17th ave and VB. I asked her where she usually is and she said 21st ave and Adams. she said she is out in the mornings from like 9-11:30 then at night from 8-12 alot of the time. I will look her up next trip.

Milk

SuperDick
04-07-03, 02:19
Paid to much man. Just to let you know she will do FS for 20-25 thats the going rate for that area. Hope that helps.

mily, i knOw you are a tightwad, and i am too, man, but getting high quality sg to do FS for $20-25 is not realistic,
Most of the top SG (asian babydoll and blonde barbie) always ask for $100 min.. usually you can negociate for about $60-$80... the mid tier SG (5-8) you can usually talk them into $35-$40 for half and half, These prices are for the east side of vb, around 16th st to 40th st ............

I am definately looking for that SG on the west side, I love latinas..... $20 for everything?? wow....

I did see baby doll the petite asian with the blue eyes, incredible face and body, wants $100 min, plus $20 for the room...

I said thanks, but no thanks..

Milkyway
04-07-03, 04:13
Super,
we are talking about different areas like you said I stick to the Aves where the hunt takes you longer since there is more skanks to sift threw befor you find that little latina that has it going on.

I know the prices on the street side of central are more. Depends what you want. You want Made up girls looking like vegas SWers you pay the Vegas SW rates.

I look at it this way I may drive the ave's for a few hours and find nothing I would stop for and end up going home. Then the next time I go out I find a little hottie thats 18-22 and needs some cash so she can go suck on the 1 dick she loves... the glass one. those are the ones that take the 20.00 for fs.

Both kinds are good just with my style I bust 3-4 nuts at that rate compared to what I would pay for it in the Sreets side.

Anyone here ever pick up a small latina girl that wore a hearing aid? I have picked her up a few time in the past but have not seen her forever. She was a hottie would do anal for 30.00.

Saw a girl I used to pick up. I have seen posts about her here she has the burn scares on her arm from her boyfriend holding her arms over a lit gas stove.... she is cool arms are painful to look at but she give awsome BBJ with swallows for 10.00 I forget her name.....

Later
Milk

beavereater69
04-07-03, 13:19
Fellow hobbist. I will be visiting Phx area for the first time apr 21. If anyone can offer me any tips as far as areas that may interest me please let me know. Rates, streets, ect would be deeply appreciated.

Son House
04-07-03, 13:44
Picked up Jazz this weekend near 32nd and VB. Black with huge tits and a slender frame. She was working with a light skinned girl with long blonde hair name Sky. Jazz said Sky was her wife and that they had just gotten in from Portland. Got half-n-half for $60. The BJ sucked, but got to hit from behind for quite a while with no complaining. Good pounding action.

The House

SlimShady2K
04-08-03, 00:54
All you guys posting on latinas makes me want to make a trip up to the 602...:) west of downtown Phoenix seems to be where they're at.

Perv45
04-08-03, 17:09
Hi Guys..... This is the SO Cal Perv. I am headed to PHX next month on business. I remember there used to be a "newpaper" that had all the places advertising and adult personals. Does anyone have a contact number for this periodical? Need to place an add fast.

Also, anyone have a connection with a WSW, grade 5-7 okay. Just want her to be submissive. Thanks and happy hunting.

SuperDick
04-08-03, 19:17
you can always check out the bachelor beat, located on nearly every freaking street in phoenix, for 50 cents.. also, if you go the strip clubs, you can check out Playtime magazine, its free, located at nearly every strip bar in town.....

by the way, i use yahoo.. check out this site...

http://*************************LA-streets/

here is the agree you are over 18 page you may need to click on this link first...

http://******************/adultconf?dest=%2Fgroup%2FLA-streets%2F

anyway, a great page, pics and advice on the hollywood/la street scene.... maybe we should set up one for phoenix?? i have a digi cam, how about it guys??

SuperDick
04-09-03, 00:03
I have also noticed how things have gotten interesting at phoenix strip clubs, i dont know if its a combonation of new management, or the laws have been relaxed a bit, but i have gotten some high mileage from the ladies at centerfolds and hi liter... centerfolds gave me some high mileage lap dances ($10) which included fondling and massaging of T and A... also had my wad and balls massaged during the dance...

Also at the hi liter, had a big titty girl give me a nice high mileage lap dance for $8, she even told me to move to a "more secluded area" for some hot times, she let me fondle her chest and massage her clit, (from the outside of the panties) pretty good time..

SlimShady2K
04-09-03, 01:53
Originally posted by superdick
I have also noticed how things have gotten interesting at phoenix strip clubs, i dont know if its a combonation of new management, or the laws have been relaxed a bit, but i have gotten some high mileage from the ladies at centerfolds and hi liter... centerfolds gave me some high mileage lap dances ($10) which included fondling and massaging of T and A... also had my wad and balls massaged during the dance...

Also at the hi liter, had a big titty girl give me a nice high mileage lap dance for $8, she even told me to move to a "more secluded area" for some hot times, she let me fondle her chest and massage her clit, (from the outside of the panties) pretty good time..

Oh shit!! Sounds like what's been going on in Tucson recently.

driven
04-09-03, 11:12
Think I'm going to have to check out the strip club scene again. I have enjoyed Centerfold's VIP area in the past. Definatly a YMMV area. Some girls just do a normal dance, a few will give great lapdances, close to what you would get in Nogi.

SmoothDog
04-09-03, 14:06
Hello all,

I am a contributor on the Illinois site and I live in the suburban Chicago area.

I'll be taking a four day vacation to Phoenix beginning tomorrow. Playing golf ( what else) and drinking at night.

I frequent the massage parlors and sw scene in the surrounding Chicago suburbs.

Would really appreciate a quick, short list of any recommended massage parlors (we have a lot of Asian ones here - mostly Korean ) and where the good sw scene is.

I'll look through the past posts but would appreciate any personal recommendations.

Thanks

NutHang
04-09-03, 23:58
Originally posted by beavereater69
Fellow hobbist. I will be visiting Phx area for the first time apr 21. If anyone can offer me any tips as far as areas that may interest me please let me know. Rates, streets, ect would be deeply appreciated.

Northwest monger would also appreciate an update on the VB scene... ditto for beavereater & smoothdog. Been a couple years for me. Not so much concerned on $, as strolls and current state of LE there?

PHX to my knowledge same as many big cities - plenty of variety. Escorts available for the Scottsdale millionaire crowd. However I am like many of you... shop the bargains, know how to conduct myself discreetly ( and safely! ). Why pay some pricey MP or escort $$$ when I can blow 10 wads for the same. Mostly nicer girls too :-) Yeah the occasional crack ho

I am trying to remember... seems like further up VB the airport side, was better - maybe less crowded but higher quality? Then you get in the middle of things kinda scary. Then you get on the downtown side and things degenerate from there... right? How about the offbeat strolls like that Indian School Rd (?) area or ??

General updates would be cool. Let 'em hang real low!

2nd Chance
04-10-03, 00:05
Milkyway,

Thanks for your very insightsive reply. I have always thought the same way. I have done most of what you say, but most girls I pick up usually say they get $60-$100 for FS. Now, I must admit, I don't like picking up ugly, fat, or drugged-out girls. I don't mind paying a little extra for "clean and pretty" girls. Heck, I once spent $3,000.00 in a Houston strip club to do 3 girls at once and 2 other dancers around me as lookout. Of course, I had dances too, for that kind of money.

Well, if I lower my standards just a little, I may be harder in my haggling. I guess when it all comes down to it, it's just an open mouth and a wet snatch... : )

Thanks again. I'll be back down there in Sept and will do a little scouting and post my reports.

If you guys ever come up to the East Coast (CT) I know some great clubs that do "extra" in the back. Bridgeport is one CrAzY place!

2ndChance... : )

Originally posted by Milkyway
2nd, The answer is Haggle. WHat I always do is I never ever name the price, ever...

BeaverRetriever
04-11-03, 01:59
Wow!! Last night was pretty hot on the East side of VB around 30th St. More to choose from than I could keep up with and still drive. Very nice selection. Picked one of my favorites named Delicious from the corner. She is a very attractive and pleasant BSW that is easy going, reasonable and honest. Highly recommended! I also saw a slim little asian looking girl that looked young but very attractive! Does anyone know anything about her. I see her around 28th - 30th street sometimes.

Drove the VB strip tonight 4/10, there was LE everywhere!! Several motorcycles and cars circling the area. I didn't need any part of that show, so I checked out early for the evening today. Back Tomorrow!!

Nicodemus
04-11-03, 02:46
Thanks for all the info over the past few months. Due to some changes at work I have been heading home down east VB (24th St to 40th St) around 5:30 or so in the afternoon. I have noticed at least a half a dozen girls (range from 5-8) almost every afternoon for the past week or so. Mostly black, but some hispanic and a couple of younger looking (early 20) white.

Good hunting!

SuperDick
04-12-03, 02:28
i think with all the high profile news from the "crack head serial killer" with FBI and all the major news networks covering the story, LE has really been pressing, trying to keep the SG off the streets.... I saw the pic of the ladies that passed away, its really sad, however, they all looked like middle aged, weathered, homeless looking SGs, I didnt see any young, high priced hoes as one of the victims...... Best time to find the SGs would be in the morning and afternoons.....

SuperDick
04-12-03, 04:17
BTW, the former strip bar around 35th st and VB that is now called DICKS, is indeed a MALE caberet, it says it on the billboard.. ALL MALE 7 days a week... STAY AWAY, unless you are in to that sort of thing, lol

Milkyway
04-13-03, 15:09
****NEWS UPDATE****

I heard they caught a suspect, who confesed to being involved in the deaths of 5 of the 6 women found in the garfeild area.

YEAAAA!!!!

Milk

Milkyway
04-14-03, 02:22
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0413garfield13.html

Dxallas
04-14-03, 11:19
I've been visiting the MP & AMP for about 2 yrs since moving here, decided tired of the $100+ per sessions. Is there any where else besides VB to go? Thats a way to go from upper NW Valley

Monger4Fun
04-14-03, 17:20
Went to "Touch of Heaven" (Cave Creek just east of 7th st.) the other evening. Saw an older asian. The massage she gave left quite a bit to be desired...probably the worst massage I've ever gotten. But, she made up for it in "extras". CBJ, her on top, and doggie. All in all, worth every penny, but if you're like me and want a good massage first, this isn't the one for you.

Milkyway
04-17-03, 00:56
I think everyone has died..... this board is DEAD!!!

Azrobert
04-17-03, 01:43
Actually I think the Scene has died.......

Not a lot to report on :(

Milkyway
04-17-03, 05:00
I must start this post with a HOLY SHIT!!!!! I found her again!!!!

The Her Im refering to is a girl anmed Becky or Rebeca, Becky Is Hot! to say the least She is a 27 year old Latina with curly hair to her ass and a tight tight tight body. She is maybe 5'5" about 110 with b cup tits. She is awsome I picked her up rigth where I found her last time at 17th ave and VB near the circle K. Had the best experiance ever with a SW.... hell one of the best I have had ever Sw or GFE. As I said I picked her up at 17th ave and VB and we drove to a spot and parked. I asked her prices again and she said 20.00 for sex. I sask about 20.00 for 1/2&1/2 and she said no problem. Well she gave me a 10 min BBJ that was awsome then I checked her out and she smelled like she had just got out of the shower so I did soemthing I usually never do I went to eat at the Y if you know what I mean. :) Well when I went down there she started rubbign my head and holding my ears moving me back and forth, after a min or 2 she was really getting in to it so I started to slip her the finger while I was at it.... after 5 min of this I start to test the water a bit by putting my finger aginst her Ahole and started rubbing a bit... she enjoyed this and actually started to pushe herself on to my finger more and more till it was all the way in well after a few min of this I decide to slip a 2nd finger in also. when I did this she let out a little gasp and a moan letting me know this was exactly what she wanted she was running her finger in my hair and her nails over my back while she was actually starting to get a little loud. I go at eating her out and fingerign her Ahole for about 5 min then I get rdy for business and start out in her pussy its nice and tight and much fun was had there.

After a minute I pull it out and place it aginst her Ahole (getting rdy to hear the words we all have heard at one time or another....Thats going to cost more)... the words never came she just wiggled down a bit to get it in more. :) and asked if I wanted her to turn around so I could stick it in her from behind. I said No I like to have Anal face to face. She was fine with this. I came in about 30 seconds once I got in that tight little ass. :) .

On the trip back to her drop off spot I told her I didnt know you did Anal. She said " Ya I do if you have the lube and stuff its ok Because I know how to relax my muscles so you can put it in, I usually use lube because my thing is Small." And I can say it was SMall and tight!...!

Man I better stop thinking about this girl or I will drive out there again for a 2nd round.

And now since IM so nice I will tell you how to find her.

Becky hangs out as I have said near 17th ave and VB I asked her what hours she is otu and she said usually every day from 6:00PM till 4:00AM. I usually find her about 11:30-1:00ish.

Treat her right please she si a 100.00sw for a 20.00 price.

Milk

P.S. I asked is I could take a digital pic of her next time and she said sure but Im not sure how to post ti so you guys can see how hot she is.

SuperDick
04-17-03, 16:33
wow, awesome report again, milky, i will be on the lookout for this anal queen... I remember getting with a hot 21 year old latina named trina on 33rd ave and vb about a year ago, she would do anal and oral for $40 total, really hot, loved to have my dick buried deep in her hot vice-grip ass.. .. I havent seen any good action out there for awhile, the streets were DEAD again last night..... on east VB, at least, I did see some action around 27th ave and indian school, nothing to write home about, lol....

The crack head killer has been caught, I wonder why LE is still busting balls on the streets... ???

Justwatching
04-17-03, 22:05
I agree that E. VB is really dead. Noticed a real step up in LE activity, using all forms of transportation. Guess this heightened level of activity is temporary...hopefully.

I miss those views on the way home, the friendly SWs waving by....it feels like a parade sometimes. Oh well. May the goodtimes roll again.

SlimShady2K
04-17-03, 22:08
Damn milky, everytime I read about your adventures, it makes me want to cruise on up to Phoenix. I don't like the idea of the VB hassles recently by LE though...don't need to get caught up in anything.

SummerSausage
04-19-03, 15:43
Went to AMP at 7th ave and Missouri..........I think! 1st time I been there.

Had a fair massage then got down to business. Wrong time of month! I did not want handjob or BJ so decided to go.

Got half dressed and the other girl came in. Big headlights.......Viet. Paid more than normal but I like big headlights, especially on rice, so I went for it.

Massage tables really skinny.............which is ok ........but they really creak and moan a lot.

All in all good session and will go back!

Sausage

BeaverRetriever
04-20-03, 02:45
Milk,

That is possibly the hottest story I have read on here. She sounds like a real treat. I drove through the area this evening around 8:00 pm and did not see her anywhere. I see a lot of additional miles being added to my car looking for this little latin princess!! I would really like to see a pic if you figure out how! I wish she had a Cell to call and catch her, that would make life much easier for tracking her down. I might go broke spending time with her if it were that easy!! I guess at her rates, you could play quite a while on just a little $$. Great Post Milk!! Tell us more!

Beaver

Adventurous1
04-20-03, 15:23
Originally posted by Dxallas
I've been visiting the MP & AMP for about 2 yrs since moving here, decided tired of the $100+ per sessions. Is there any where else besides VB to go? Thats a way to go from upper NW Valley

You might try Glendale from Grand and west about 10-15 blocks or 27th ave from Glendale to Northern or around Indian School. Happy hunting...

Perv45
04-21-03, 11:06
Hey AZ Hunters:

I used to live in Mesa. VB was always active and found a couple 8's for cheap. But that was 6 years ago. Read that someone says VB has died. I am coming in to the area for business in a cpl weeks. If VB has died, where is the best crusing area. Don't do AMPs as they are usually a rip. My pref is WSW, my place for a while.

Thanks and Happy Hunting, The SoCal Perv

hora_Lay
04-21-03, 17:23
Many thanks to all of the insightful reports and contrubutions on this board, as they lead the newbie (myself) to more easily find what they seek. Being kinda new to the AZ/PHX/CG area, I'd be interested to see rehashed any info you guys might have on the following, kindly~

1. techniques, lines of questioning, tips, on asking a S/W or SG if she's LE, trying to get thru the FUZZ to the fuzz? ;)

2. Places to the south of PHX, Truckstops ( Sunland Gin?), Indian Rez, Casa Grande/Coolidge/Eloy where I might be able to find s/w, m.p., fichera kinda action? Even a nice pickup bar? All info'd be appreciated.

3. Suggestions on one or two good MP's in Phx Area? Is La Palma, off the 202 any good?

Tired of prowling on my limited time/budget and finding women that find me to be too "out of town" to gimme any play. Nogi scene sounds fun, but too far of a drive.

Even a Fichera bar anywhere south of PHX, would be appreciated. Thx.... wishing you all the same I seek...

Hora_Lay!~

Dxallas
04-21-03, 17:48
Thanks Adventerous1, Also looking for good MP/Lady up this way around olive & Grand or close that I can hit for a lunchtime escape.

Azanluver
04-22-03, 16:54
Have been to 3 different AMP's in the last couple of weeks and I can't believe what these ladies are asking for:

Oriental on 7th Ave. Older Viet lady as mentioned earlier on this board. Paid a Benjamin for full service, not including cover. She started at 1 1/2. Can't believe it.

Rose Bowl off the 101. Nice looking gal. Good body. Started at 2 Benny's!!!! Could not believe it. Just left. Not worth it.

Went to the one off of cave creek road. Not an AMP but an older Korean lady. Started at 1 1/2 and gave her 1. Can't believe the prices that they're asking. Who's paying these prices? LA is a much better scene. There you pay 1 tops for really hot women. These older ones would be getting 60 max.

Monger4Fun
04-22-03, 22:43
Originally posted by hora_Lay
Many thanks to all of the insightful reports and contrubutions on this board, as they lead the newbie (myself) to more easily find what they seek. Being kinda new to the AZ/PHX/CG area, I'd be interested to see rehashed any info you guys might have on the following, kindly~

1. Techniques, lines of questioning, tips, on asking a SW or SG if she's LE, trying to get thru the FUZZ to the fuzz? ;)

2. Places to the south of PHX, Truckstops ( Sunland Gin?), Indian Rez, Casa Grande/Coolidge/Eloy where I might be able to find s/w, m.p., fichera kinda action? Even a nice pickup bar? All info'd be appreciated.

3. Suggestions on one or two good MP's in Phx Area? Is La Palma, off the 202 any good?

Tired of prowling on my limited time/budget and finding women that find me to be too "out of town" to gimme any play. Nogi scene sounds fun, but too far of a drive.

Even a Fichera bar anywhere south of PHX, would be appreciated. Thx.... wishing you all the same I seek...

Hora_Lay!~

Monger4Fun
04-22-03, 22:45
Hey hora_Lay,

Unless you have unlimited cash supplies, stay away from La Palma. Last time I was there, I was quoted 3 bills for FS. I started wondering if I was in NY instead of Phoenix.

Mystic Pimp
04-23-03, 01:53
I was wondering what strip clubs serve food (if any) and what times, if it's similar to the clubs in Tucson.

Buster Cherry
04-23-03, 12:03
As for strip bars that serve food, I know for sure a couple of them do.

I know the HI Liter on 12th St close to Highland does because they advertise $1.00 hamburgers mon. thru thurs..

And, Christie's Cabaret on 32nd St. and Washington has a catfish buffet on Friday's.

Only reason I know is that the food inspection violations are published in the Arizona Repulsive news rag.

SuperDick
04-23-03, 23:08
i think centerfolds on 19th ave and peoria serves free hot dogs every day during happy hour 3pm-7pm they also serve tacos on either wed or thurs nights too. also free............ plus high mileage private dances for $20

IkneadU
04-23-03, 23:09
azanluver, I know, it's hard to believe some of the outrageous prices some of the ladies are asking for...and getting. The funniest thing is that the prices you are complaining about in your post is the LOWER end of the price scale! Had you been in Scottsdale shops I'm afraid that you might have had a coronary! LOL Dorothy, you're not in Kansas (or LA) anymore. If you want LA prices you need to be in LA. I have clients from all over the US and other countries and some of them think those rates are a great deal...because where they come from the rates are higher.

As for good looks and youth being worth more, luckily for us older ladies a lot of the gentlemen prefer talent above age and looks. Some even prefer older women because the young ones make them feel like they're with children or they find that they have nothing in common and it ends up a very 'mechanical' experience. I find that the majority want someone that they can laugh and joke and talk with...and be close to. There should be far more to the experience than just getting your 'rocks off'...otherwise your hand would do nicely with maybe a good magazine in the other hand.

Azanluver
04-24-03, 11:58
IKneadU

I'm not sure about those prices being on the lower end. I've gotten full service for $100 pretty easily from some pretty quality providers in Scottsdale. These are younger, attractive ladies. The most I pay on a regular basis is 140 but it's for absolutely top notch service, so I don't mind. Needless to say, even though I venture out from time to time to try other places, I always come back to the ones I know that I get great quality for great price. You're right, sometimes the older ones are better, I agree. You're also right in that someone out there is paying these high prices so there's not much I can do. It's no wonder that there are more and more mp's popping up around here. Word has gotten out that there are a bunch of idiots willing to overpay.

Blazr63
04-24-03, 21:42
azanluver,

How about sharing the wealth and clueing us in on "some pretty quality providers in Scottsdale". I've been in AZ since mid last year and I can't believe how expensive and/or lame some MP places are here.

I won't even tell you what I got for around $100 in some places I frequented in New Jersey! PLEASE.. help a fellow hobbiest out.

Thanks

Azanluver
04-25-03, 07:59
Check out my previous posts. You can do a forum search under my user ID and you'll see some of my recommendations. Hope it helps.

Dxallas
04-25-03, 10:33
Getting ready to hit VB for the first time and would like some info on the how to's and what to look out for from LE. Can send direct to dxallas@yahoo. Also saw a place off Cave Creek by Greenway called European Massage. Has anyone been there?

IkneadU
04-25-03, 22:01
azanluver:
"Word has gotten out that there are a bunch of idiots willing to overpay."

I wouldn't call anyone and idiot just because they have enough respect for a provider to pay her what they BOTH agree her services are worth. Nobody is holding a gun to anyone's head and forcing them to pay so if you're not in agreement on the amount you don't have to pay or ever see that provider again. Chances are she won't miss you because there won't be much to lose out on anyway and if she is a good provider there will ALWAYS be generous gentlemen to take your place.

Some people are very easily pleased (and amused) as long as the package looks pretty and it's cheap. Others want far more than just a pretty little package....they want the package to have something special inside... they want more than just 'good', they want wonderful, mind blowing, extraordinary, etc....and they are happy to pay for the pleasure because they know it will be well worth it. ;o)

Azanluver
04-25-03, 23:41
Well, when someone overpays for the same product, then they are basically an idiot. It seems that you keep trying to make an argument for the older, less attractive women, assuming that you all give better service. You can get attractiveness and quality and still be more affordable. That's all I'm saying. Hey, I would love to see the older, fatter ones getting more money and the younger more attractive ones getting less. Then we would both be happy.

IkneadU
04-26-03, 03:07
Nope...you missed the point again...completely! LOL It really has nothing to do with size, age or any other personal attributes, or lack of attributes depending on who's preference and opinion is being used to judge.

It has to do with the actual quality of the service provided. Countless clients have told me about the 'shitty attitudes', and 'assembly line service' they have gotten from both young and attractive and old and fat. Many are astounded to actually get a great massage (which is, after all, what is paid for when you enter an MP) from me before going on to more stimulating services. Why on earth wouldn't you expect to get EVERYTHING that you paid for during your session?

Granted, escorts are different from massage but when it comes to intimacy, no matter what type of provider, the services should always be of courtesan quality...not just the 'old in and out'.

Like I said, some men are much more picky about HOW they are pleased rather than WHO pleases them...and they are happy to pay for the difference in quality ;o)

Merlin Magician
04-26-03, 12:57
dxallas,

Try to stay off VB if possible. You will have much less trouble in going to the various MP's in Phoenix. Just read the reports here in this board. Take a look at the Arizona Massage site. Also look up A Touch of Heaven's site by clicking on Brandy or Malissa for information and their message board.

Also, you mention the European Spa on Cave Creek. It is a Russian operation and the taxes and tariffs there are higher than a cat's ass on Halloween. Those RRRRusskies know how to rrrrreeep you off. I have heard reports that if the girls can't get the exorbitant teeep off you they demand, they walk out and call the session overwith. If you go there without big bucks, they treat you like sheeet.

There are also mostly high dollar places in Scottsdale. Most everyplace else in Phoenix, Glendale, or Mesa are reasonable.

Mystic Pimp
04-26-03, 15:29
(Jumping into the "looks vs quality" debate)

I have to say, first of all, different strokes for different folks. There will always be people willing to pay hundreds of dollars for an experience, while more people will be more cost effective. But what do most people want, a gorgeous lady that ain't shit in bed, or an average female that is the bomb in bed? Personally, I would like to bed an attractive lady, but overall I want a good experience over looks.

RUN26T9
04-26-03, 16:36
FYI, I came across (no pun intended) Sonia at the trailor court at 31 av and VB last Thursday afternoon. She is the one that says a boyfriend burned her arms over a stove. Anyway, nice girl, good service. I got FULL service including a tele # for next time for $20. By the way, seems the last 3 SW I've picked up on the west side of VB didn't know that the 'K' motel at 20th ave and VB does rooms by the hour.

CaptChaos
04-26-03, 16:39
(Jumping into the "looks vs quality" debate)

Good looks can overcome a lack of experience or quality anyday. If the looks ain't there Smedly ain't going to stand at attention no matter how good the supposed quality may be. Besides if the provider is that homely and oversized Smedly will never reach the sweet spot to do his thing. Sorry IKNEADU, seen the pictures your not worth it.

Mighty Spearsman
04-26-03, 17:15
Originally posted by Dxallas
Getting ready to hit VB for the first time and would like some info on the how to's and what to look out for from LE. Can send direct to dxallas@yahoo. Also saw a place off Cave Creek by Greenway called European Massage. Has anyone been there? As you probably know from reading this board, VB can be very hit-or-miss and there's always the threat of LE. The AMPs and other in-call places are also hit-or-miss. And Phoenix is famous for the many "cash & dash" escorts.

So as a supplement to the informative post by "merlin magician," I recommend that you check out Lucy Lee. Her contact info is in the adverts section of WSG and she also made a post here a couple of months ago. Not cheap at $250 but probably the best value in town for what you get.

I look forward to a post from you regarding your Phoenix experiences. Good luck!

Azanluver
04-26-03, 17:41
IkneadU
You keep missing my point. You CAN have GREAT Service, with Great Attitude, with an Attractive provider at a reasonable price. Also, you assume that if someone is charging a lot of money, they are automatically giving great service. Price has nothing to do with quality of service, regardless of the package. I've paid too much before for less then adequate service. That's why I refuse to do it anymore.

chukie
04-26-03, 21:11
VB report , Friday 4/25

Last night VB was active. The action varied from 17th street to 44th street. Most action centered around 19th street and around 30th street.

There were 4-5 decent black women around 19th street, looked to be working the corner with rooms at a dirtbag hotel between 19 and 20th street.

Out around 28th to 30th street there was quite a bit of action. Black women, fairly hot looking, and a few heavy set latinas. There were some decent black and latina women in and around the Circle K at 32nd street.

LE was scattered all along the avenue. Seemed to be active at times, mostly just cruising, occasionally stopping people.
The MP's here in Phoenix suck. Avoid these places ripoff joints.
Mongering in Phoenix sucks overall.

Save your money and take a trip down to Central or South America, or go over to Juarez for the weekend.

Merlin Magician
04-26-03, 23:20
Captchaos,

Its pretty clear you don't like Ikneadu by her pictures.

I am one who firmly believes that beauty alone does not make a good provider. Personality, skill, and a wicked right touch in the right places are really what counts and Ikneadu is world class in that department.

I have had some real knockouts in the parlors, eye candy wise. Problem is that if they are eye candy, they usually aint worth a shit at anything else. Only exception I remember was Lauren who used to work at the The Right Touch on Indian School. Lauren died of cancer too damn young.

Yep good looks may get "Mr. Smegma to stand up but looks usually don't mean the right things will happen or at a reasonable price.

Besides, what are you griping about? You gonna be face down on the table anyhow...

IkneadU
04-27-03, 00:44
azanluver wrote:
"You keep missing my point. You CAN have GREAT Service, with Great Attitude, with an Attractive provider at a reasonable price."

I NEVER said that you couldn't LOL.... I simply said that there are other gentlemen who place more importance on talent and performance than price and looks and that doesn't make them idiots. As long as a gentleman leaves satisfied with his service and what he paid for it then he is not an idiot. The only idiot would be someone who goes to an MP, doesn't get a good massage, doesn't get good service and doesn't get ALL of his time and pays a big tip! THAT IS AN IDIOT! And a bigger idiot is the guy who goes back to the same provider! These boards are for all of you gentlemen to share these things so that nobody has to repeat the same bad experiences of others ;o)

azanluver wrote:

"Also, you assume that if someone is charging a lot of money, they are automatically giving great service. Price has nothing to do with quality of service, regardless of the package. I've paid too much before for less then adequate service. That's why I refuse to do it anymore."

No, quite the contrary, from what my clients have told me about their experiences with providers I would say, THERE IS NO GUARANTEE whether she looks good or bad or charges a little or a lot...you can still get a dud!

Azanluver, we are in agreement on everything but the rights of everybody to enjoy whatever they choose without being called idiots because what they choose is different from you.

Why even captchaos has the right to not like me! LMAO!

Azanluver
04-27-03, 00:52
IKneadU
Fair enough. You're right. I think we are probably both saying the same thing but in different ways. Best of Luck!

IkneadU
04-27-03, 03:13
LOL...thank you and happy hunting to you... I think we all want to see the lousy providers outta the business and everybody getting service with a smile ;o)

SuperDick
04-27-03, 16:45
good luck with all of the AMPs and BBWs... ... I am still sticking with the SG scene.......... Hey, i didnt know you can get rooms by the hour at the K motel.. i will have to check that out..
Anyone see rebecca lately?? milky i am still trying to find her..

Milkyway
04-28-03, 01:30
I saw Becky a week ago mondaySaturday. I was driving down VB for a rare daytime trip when I spot her at about 2:00 pm near the circle K near the 17. I picked her up and took her to my place for some Sheet Wrassalin. It was ok not as good as the time befor but was same price 20.00. Not buttlubbin this time but stiill had fun. Found a funny site you guys will like check out www.readmyboobs.com Hot chick!!!

Milk

Son House
04-28-03, 13:20
Picked up a black SW named Crystal on the 1st block east of VB and 40th Street. Very nice tits and ass on this one. Agreed to $40 for a BJ at the Desert Wind. After giving me a lap dance with all kinds of grinding, I started thinking about FS and she knew it. Got talked into $80 for FS. Got to hit from behind for quite a while. Had a great time. This girl could easily work as a dancer. She’s working with a couple other girls from Vegas-all black. She’s in town till Tuesday. I also saw a black SW with enormous fake tits up and down the whole stroll. Got to tell ya, I wasn't quite sure what to make of it. She was to good to be true. I normally am all over this type, but I had a weird feeling this may have been a man. This girl was gorgeous, but something looked off. I could be wrong, but she seemed to be on the street for quite a while. I may be wrong, she was east of 16th Street.

The House

Mighty Spearsman
04-28-03, 17:42
Originally posted by Son House
saw a black SW with enormous fake tits up and down the whole stroll. Got to tell ya, I wasn't quite sure what to make of it. She was too good to be true. I normally am all over this type, but I had a weird feeling this may have been a man. This girl was gorgeous, but something looked off. - The House My experience is that if it's too good to be true, then it probably isn't true, so I think you made the correct decision to take a pass on this situation.

Monger4Fun
04-28-03, 18:57
Drumtech,

Essentials Day Spa on Indian School and 26th Street is a good place to go for an awesome massage and HJ from latinas. Sometimes even more, as always YMMV.

Also, I visited a Touch of Heaven again, hoping to find the asian woman. Instead, I got a horrible massage from a blonde Russian woman with a bad attitude. And, to top it off, when I get to the car, I realize that she sent me on my way about 10 minutes early. That place has lost my business for good!

Merlin Magician
04-29-03, 21:31
Monger, haven't I warned you here before about Russians?

There is only but one good Russian lady in this town and that is Tasha at the Rose Garden.

But, be very very wary! If you use a credit card at Rose Garden, they may take an extra tip off it after you leave, even if you leave the ladies a cash tip. Some people catch it, some don't. I did last year. So, if I go there I'd just take cash. But! I actually don't recommend the place any more because of the credit card hanky panky.

And Essentials is at 17th St and Indian School, S/E corner. (New Location)

Monger4Fun
04-30-03, 13:52
Merlin,

Essentials has both locations open. I've been to both and always receive great service.

Thanks for the tip on russian women. I, like you, wouldn't go to a place that added extra to my credit card. I very seldom use anything but cash.

Blazr63
04-30-03, 19:57
Today I was killing some time at one my favorite strip bars "The Candy Store" I'm sure you all know it. I had a few beers, some good free wings and enjoyed a few lap dances from some women who were so incredibly sexy and beautiful that it made me wonder why they dance in such a dive, when they could be making serious money doing other activities for probably much more cash.

Anyway, I got to talking to the dude next to me and we compared notes on all of the other clubs we enjoyed in the valley. At this point we both had enough to drink, and didn't feel like spending any more money, so we just were kind of hanging out and enjoying the sites.

Suddendly one of the girls who regularly cruise around selling lap dances stared at us angerly and exclaimed "What are you still doing here!!" I decided she actually had a point so I left, because I was bored anyway.

In all the years I've been going to these places, this was a first. It made me realize that it might actually be stressful for these girls to spend hour after hour working in these bars, even if the money is good. Then again, maybe she was just an asshole.

Mystic Pimp
04-30-03, 22:01
This was originally posted in the Tucson forum:

Originally posted by Desert Rat
Okay, so that the BBW crowd does not get their collective panties in a wad. If you want a young fun BBW and are willing to drive to Phoenix here is a recommendation from a friend:

http://www.naughtyamber.net

She is in her late teens and costs $200/hour for FS. Go to the website and if you want to bust a nut in a big girl she is your gal. Have fun!

Anyone have anything good/bad to say about her?

IkneadU
05-01-03, 02:38
Monger4fun, I saw your complaint about Ilana and will comp you a half hour session to make up for your lost time and poor massage. Just contact me at divinerapture(remove for spam)@yahoo.com or call my north location at 602-482-1255 after 6pm Mon-Sat.

~Brandy~

Buster Cherry
05-01-03, 10:58
Notorious, please check the local boards for reports on Amber. I have seen some bad reports more than a few times on her. Besides, I have seen her up very close and she is NOT in her late teens.

My recommendation is to call Malissa or Brandy at A Touch of Heaven. If one has ever had a bad time with either of these fine BBW's, it is totally unheard of.

The two best BBW's in Arizona.

hora_Lay
05-01-03, 14:33
More funky newbie questions...

Is there any possibility any of you guys know a good place to get a haircut? Sounds like an outta place question but I have a serious beautician fetish. Even ever since I was a kid, just going for a haircut, having some curvy woman run her fingers thru my hair, and brush it, the vibration of the clippers going around my neck, the sweet anticipation of her brushing one of her delicious c-cups up across my neck, and shoulders. I digress, no? :D Anyways, I think you all know what I mean. If anyone could clue me into a nice place to go for a trim, where I might find a little incentive to be a repeat customer, it sure would be appreciated. After all, sometimes us po'folks just cant afford full service establishments. Any place in the L.A.-South Bay, TJ, or Phoenix Metro area would be totally appreciated. Fichera bars, too.

Much much thx.

~Hora_Lay!

Adventurous1
05-01-03, 20:07
Totally awesome time with Fanessa - 5'4" 120, white ,medium blonde hair to shoulders, says 19yrs and looks it. Girl next door/cheerleader looks and says she grew up in Hollywood and went to Hollywood High. Had some signs of rough managment treatment and cell calls from same every 15-20 minutes. Positive and accomodating attitude. Ghetto accent so tried to keep her mouth full. Very reasonable in her business requests. Near the Blue Moon about midnight. Treat her well...I wish she would go independent...

Monger4Fun
05-01-03, 20:14
Tried a new place last night. Lotusland on 32nd St. between Paradise and Bell. Did something I've never done before, used a coupon out of the Newtimes. What the hell, saved 10 bones. Got an average massage from a Korean woman, probably a 6 on looks, with a 7-8 body (mostly because she had an awesome "rock hard" ass). Anyway, when the "business" started, she quoted $140 for a cbj. I told her for that kind of $, I expected everything. Finally negotiated her down to $100. Turned out to be more of a HJ than a BJ, but it did the trick, and Mr. Happy was satisfied. I know that times are tough for everyone, but $140? Who is she kidding? I've somehow got to find a way to break into the SW scene.

IKneadU, thanks for the offer, I may take you up on it sometime. After I wrote the post, I wondered if I just caught her on a bad day. But then again, if you're in the customer service business, you can't have a bad day, and if you are, you should just go home.

IkneadU
05-02-03, 00:11
Thank you for the praise, buster. Malissa and I just love what we do so we do it well ;o)

Azil
05-03-03, 01:08
I will be in Phoenix soon and will likely have some time for cruising (I'm into street girls). On past visits I've generally stuck to Van Buren (both east and west), since that's the traditional area.

In reading the past few pages of posts, it appears that that is still the commonest area -- any advice for me? Is LE heavier on the east side? Are there any other areas to look at? What are reasonable prices these days?

Lots of questions, I know -- just looking for the standard stuff -- where should I go, what times are best, what should I look out for, what will it cost?

I'm a regular poster on the Chicago area and NW Indiana boards -- be glad to return the favor for anyone traveling this way.

Azil

PS: I might be able to squeeze in a quick trip to Nogo -- any tips there? (I'll check that board too).

IkneadU
05-03-03, 01:33
Monger4fun, thank you for understanding that we all have our bad days and yes, we should just go home if we can't be our best. I will usually just tell a client up front that I'm not at my best and let them take the gamble. LOL The funny thing is that it usually ends up with them putting me in a much better mood and we have a great time :o)

The offer is always open to you because you deserved better ;o)

~Brandy~

Perv45
05-03-03, 11:03
Hey Guys...
It's the SoCal Perv again. Coming to PHX tomorrow for a few days. When I lived in the area, I used to cruise a street on the west side. Picked up a few nice accommodating ladies. Sorry to hear about the new breed of cash and dash girls and other rip-offs. Used to be some girls with great attitudes on VB and the other street. Does anyone have any street suggestions other than VB, these days. I am into cheap girls. Particularly since the MP's and clubs there seen to be waaayyyy over priced.

I have read about "watch party" ads. Does anyone know of couples who offer that activity? That would be cool.

Thanks and Happy Hunting.

Perv45
05-03-03, 11:07
Would be perfect. Where is the Blue Moon located? What sort of gift did you give her?

Originally posted by Adventurous1
Totally awesome time with Fanessa - 5'4" 120, white ,medium blonde hair to shoulders, says 19yrs and looks it. Girl next door/cheerleader looks and says she grew up in Hollywood and went to Hollywood High. Had some signs of rough managment treatment and cell calls from same every 15-20 minutes. Positive and accomodating attitude. Ghetto accent so tried to keep her mouth full. Very reasonable in her business requests. Near the Blue Moon about midnight. Treat her well...I wish she would go independent...

WorldTraveller
05-03-03, 12:12
Hey Perv.

Pick up a New Times or The Beat.........I am not sure about private couples, but there are "social clubs" (swing clubs) in phoenix, there is an admission fee, but usually on friday/sat. nights the places are quite packed, in every single one that I have visited there are "rooms with a view" and you can watch, in some cases you are invited to join in. There have been a few that I have been in that they have a couch room with television and more often than not there will be a woman or women giving BJ's and more.......

Blue Moon is on Van Buren east of 24th st. on the south side of the road, not sure which street it is next too, but it is on a corner (I wanna say around 30th)

Good Luck!

SummerSausage
05-04-03, 02:19
This is hilarious!

http://www.snuffdaddyguffer.org/readables/deafhooker.htm

Sausage

Adventurous1
05-04-03, 22:33
Originally posted by Perv45
Would be perfect. Where is the Blue Moon located? What sort of gift did you give her?

Yes the location is around 30th and East VB and wouldn't want to get any more specific than I got on the other in this venue. Again lets just say that there is nothing out of line here and any reasonable hobbyist will leave with a big smile on his face...

hora_Lay
05-05-03, 18:02
Happy to report, PHX seems to be alive and well. This sat, was cruising thru on the 10, and having heard all the reports abt the east side, found that Van Buren was nicely provider-plated. 8:30 am on a Sat, I managed to spot some decent s/w's just before 28th St, goin east. Even early morning breakfast service. Wild. Having a friend with me, I was not able to partake. Only spotted one pork sausage in the whole buffet. 16th street, too, north of the 10, looked like it might have held some street life. Any comments? Making it more of a point to spend time in Metro PHX.

Hora_Lay!

Justwatching
05-06-03, 16:31
As I was driving home yesterday evening...along my regular route on VB....notice a wide selection. Interestingly enough the concentration was between 20th to 40th St. Ofcourse noticed an active LE program in action as well.

Anyway............its enjoyable watching, just makes the drive home quicker.

Muggs
05-07-03, 04:27
Anything in Scottsdale? Will be in town this summer. Would like to check out AMPs.

Any recommendations?

Muggs

Merlin Magician
05-07-03, 11:00
Mr. Muggs:

There aint nothing but AMP's in Scottsdale; hundreds of them!!!

Go to New times dot com Phoenix version online to look at classified section. Or when you get here, pick up a free copy and look at all the pretty color ads.

Mighty Spearsman
05-07-03, 11:47
Originally posted by muggs
Anything in Scottsdale? Will be in town this summer. Would like to check out AMPs.

Any recommendations?

Muggs Lucy Lee is part-Asian and her incall place is either in or near Scottsdale. Check out her contact info in the Classified/Adverts section of WSG. Highly recommended!

Mighty Spearsman
05-07-03, 11:49
Originally posted by SummerSausage
This is hilarious!

http://www.snuffdaddyguffer.org/readables/deafhooker.htm
Tasteless, offensive, insensitive towards the handicapped and politically incorrect. I loved it! Thanks for sharing the link with the rest of us.

Muggs
05-08-03, 22:18
Thanks Merlin,

One more question. Are any of those AMPs near the Westin Resort?

Muggs

Perv45
05-08-03, 22:55
Thanks one and all for the info. I did cruise VB and noticed lots of talent. Tried one out. Unfortuately, my business schedule was far lengthier than anticipated. Limited my cruise time. Also, after 12 hours, was too tired to care. Yes, also noticed the LE making life difficult for the ladies. What WSW and LSW I saw were 3-6 on the scale. They wer edressed and acting far too obvious which tends to make me suspect a sting. I will definitely check out the News Times or Beat next time. Wish there was a way to contact those pubs to get a copy sent out. Oh well. All-in-all, Phoenix is a much cleaner and nicer place than Los Angeles or parts of Orange Co. I like that city.

Take care all and happy hunting!

Teh SoCal Perv.

Merlin Magician
05-09-03, 11:00
Mr. Muggs, you will have to go farther south of the Westin toward and around central Scottsdale and points south of there.

SuperDick
05-10-03, 07:29
lots of diverse action on east vb friday night.. all kinds of sgs, white, black , hipanic, short, tall, slender, thick.... a real sg buffet...something for everybody........ lots of johns driving reckless however... i did see one cute sg, maybe barely 18, dressed in shorts and her hair pulled back, no makeup , latina mixed... the cops were harassing her all night, but leaving the other sgs to stoll around with no problem.. i think le thought she was ****, and were trying to get her off the track...

WorldTraveller
05-10-03, 08:48
I went to "a touch of heaven" friday night to see brandy, and what "a touch of heaven" it was. I would have to rate the massage as one of the best I have ever had. I like a nice fairly deep massage and that is what I got, Brandy did say however that she was being easy on me :) I got the flat rate $160 per hour massage and left completely satisfied! Will definately be going back when I get back in town. I know many have complained about mediocre massages.....well....Brandy is tops!

Merlin Magician
05-10-03, 13:04
World Traveller,
Too bad you didnt try a tandem with both Brandy and Malissa. If you think you are happy now, You would still be trying to wipe the grin from your face a month later.

I know what you mean about Brandy's "deep massage". That wicked and evil lady makes you suffer sooo gooood.

Azil
05-10-03, 20:17
Hi -- is the action better on East VB or West? And what are the going rates these days (it has been a couple years since I've been in Phoenix with a chance to cruise).

Regular poster on the Chicago boards -- will be glad to share info for anyone coming this way.

Azil

SuperDick
05-11-03, 04:00
azil probably have better luck on east van bueren between 16th st and 40th st.... most of the action is around 20th st to 32nd st, a good mix of hotties. .most of them start at $100 for half and half, but you should be able to talk them down to $40-$60 range for half and half.. just be careful down there, dont negociate anything until she is in the car..

as far as chicago, i know about cicero near midway.. Is there still good action around Mannehiem rd, near o hare?? are there any other good hot spots?? may be going there during the summer..

Mr. Bing
05-11-03, 05:02
I had a question about Touch of Heaven.
I went there once and got a great massage. I wasn't aware it was more of a BBW place but enjoyed nevertheless. I can't remember who it was with. I didn't inquire about extra when she asked. I didn't really feel attracted, even though the touching had waken up the underdog...
I didn't mean anything bad but never went back because I thought the girl might get offended by a refusal even when some interest is showing.
What do you guys think?
I do realize they must be getting some "normal" business anyway.

SlimShady2K
05-11-03, 14:58
For those of you who do the "massage parlor" thing up in the Valley, check out this article in the online Arizona Republic:

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/0511massage11.html

Most of the article refers to changes that may take place in Scottsdale.

Azil
05-11-03, 16:19
Superdick:

Thanks for the info. Last time I was there, the LE was heavy on East VB, and so I went west and had some unhassled fun.

Any other good areas?

As for Chi -- Mannheim is out of my normal cruising range, but those who know report that it's pretty dry these days. Besides Cicero, you'll have your best chances on North Avenue from the Kennedy west to Pulaski, and on Armitage from Western to Pulaski. Both these areas are racially mixed.

You'll find a lot of black girls on Madison from Western to Cicero.

Thanks again,
Azil

Buster Cherry
05-12-03, 10:30
Mr. Bing, you ask about A Touch of Heaven.

You state you went there once but the experience was mediochre.

Obviously, you did not have a session with Brandy or Malissa, both of whom are really fine BBW's. Had you have tried either one, I know you'd still be grinning.

Of course if BBW's dont turn your crank, you should try Lori there. She is a petite little blonde and just as skilled at evil and wickedness as Brandy or Malissa. And... if you are into slender Oriental Ladies, Tai is on duty too.

Mr. Bing
05-12-03, 14:23
Buster Cherry,
Please learn how to read.
I had a great session! But did not ask for any extra.
It was with a BBW but I can't remeber who.
My question was in regards to the girl's reaction if I respnond negatively to her inquiry about anywhere else I would like attention, event though the interest is showing (hard on)...

WorldTraveller
05-12-03, 18:09
From all indications (and my experience there) the "all inclusive, flat rate" is just that.......all inclusive for the flat rate fee.

I can't imagine that if you were asked if you needed/wanted anything else and said "no thanks" that they would be offended. I would imagine that it would be up to the customer to decide.

I plan to go back to see Brandy, and may just try the tandem.

WorldTraveller
05-12-03, 18:13
This friday on VB, I saw another cop on his hands and knees by a used car lot fence, hidden by bushes near 32nd st. He was watching a hardbodied black SW walking on the opposite side of the road. In my rearview mirror I saw a big white ford pick-up swing around to pick her up.....didn't see what transpired afterwards, guess I should have turned around to watch. My guess is, it is either a sting, or they watch a known SW and wait for someone to pick her up then follow them and pull them over.

I wish I had a camera, there is nothing funnier than seeing a cop in his blue uniform on all fours on a filthy sidewalk on Van Buren, this isn't the first time I have seen this. But, just beware out there!

Buster Cherry
05-12-03, 21:19
Mr. Bing:

I do stand corrected; you said you had a great massage at ATOH. I just read into the later part of the comment in your report which was kind of contradictory to the beginning. I was just saying that if you had tried Brandy or Malissa, you would have been definitely "attracted."

SummerSausage
05-12-03, 23:17
Last Friday went to AMP Tokyo on 51st and T-bird. Two ladies and both on rag. Not into handjob or bj that much so left and went to Soloman on 33rd ave and Clarendon.................my luck................on the rag again! Will save my $35 massage fees for next week!

Didn't want to press my luck so I quit for the day!

Inaz
05-13-03, 01:45
Been noticing vb east picking up lately. I have cruised a bit at lunch time and it is ok - sort of hit or miss. Afternoon (post 4 oclock) it really starts to pick up. Noticed quite a few black chicks that are thin with LONG legs strutting around (not crack head thin either) Have not partaken with any yet though.

Picked up a young thin blond down near the desrt wind a couple times - she is young and kind of silly...teeth are messed up but she likes to do it!

Had a great night on Sunday. Wanted to get warmed up so I went to Bourbon Street for the first time. They were rotating the dancers on the main stage for one song each so you could see the talent. All were very hot - several Russian/Czech girls...one blond was a dead ringer for Porsche DiRossi with a great rack (man-made). After seeing Roxie (aka Stephanie) twice on stage decided to do a lap. She asked if I wanted to go into private area for $20 instead of $10 per dance plus there is touching. I decided to go for it since she was very physical when I tipped her onstage.

Got up to the "Chapagne Room" and she told me that they usually try to get you to sign out a dancer for an hour and buy a bottle of Chapagne - $150 or so. She said to never do that - just buy the dances from the dancer. She probably makes more that way, but the scam of buying a bottle of Champagne does seem to be a rip off. Any way - I thought she was pretty cool for warning me on that and we got busy. She said touch anywhere but the Y and she proceeded to really work me up. She did a couple of dances then had to go on stage but came back and did a couple more. These were incredible with tits in the face, rubbing Mr. Happy and kissing my neck and ears. My hands roamed all over her hard body, ass and tits - definately got me worked up!

I proceeded from there to VB. Saw a tall blond walking towards 28th and swung around. After the touch the tit routine we headed to Desert Winds. Her name is Angel and she has a great bod and a 10 face. C cups that were quite firm and tanned all over. She did the CBJ and we did FS doggie...what a great ass she has. She is in town from Cali for a month or so and was very cool - dropped 20 from her price to cover the room. Went home quite relaxed.

IkneadU
05-13-03, 23:45
Thank you so much WorldTraveller...I'm glad that you enjoyed your session with me and I'm sure that you know I enjoyed you.

Buster, you sweet wildman...I'll always have evil plans for you when you visit me :oP

Mr. Bing, one of the things in the massage profession that really makes me angry is that there are so many people trying to pass themselves off as massage therapists who couldn't give a good massage if they wanted to...and most don't want to. If a provider doesn't want to give a good massage they shouldn't be in a place offering massage. They should be in the escort business.

Of course there are going to be clients who just want to enjoy a good massage...after all, the sign says, "MASSAGE". There are always going to be those who don't want 'dessert' with their massage for whatever reason. Imagine that, someone going to a massage establishment just to get a massage!!! Go figure!!! LOL

All that we who enjoy giving good massages would ask is that we are tipped for our efforts. Most shops take at least half of what you pay the therapist up front for your massage. It is sad that usually the only 'tips' received are for 'extra' services. Though they are called tips they are really fees paid for those extra services. A true tip is given over and above any fees paid for a service and are meant to be a show of gratitude or appreciation for a service well done. Speaking for me and those that I have worked with a $20 tip for an hour, $15 for 3/4 hour and $10 for 1/2 hour will make any of us ecstatic.

WorldTraveller is right, "all inclusive, flat rate" is just that.......all inclusive for the flat rate fee. For those who love a great massage it means that you can get a variety of styles of massage (light, Swedish, deep, trigger point, etc.), hot stone therapy, salt glow, sugar polish, aromatherapy or any other services your therapist offers without any other fees or tipping expected. For those who can only afford or are only interested in the basic massage service then the 'shop rates' are there for them...but tipping is expected.

No matter what a provider looks like there will always be those that do and those that do not find them attractive. Nobody can please everybody and only a fool would try. All any of us can do is be our best and enjoy what we do.

The bottom line is that your massage session should be tailored to your needs and desires. Massage is meant for relaxation and stress relief. You shouldn't have to be stressing over how your therapist will feel if you don't want 'dessert' with your massage!

xoxoxoxo
~Brandy~

Adventurous1
05-15-03, 22:36
Hit the jackpot Monday! My preferences are petite and slim and met Destiny (obvious street label) near 48th st. and VB. 5'0" if that, 95 lbs if that, short brown hair, late teens-early 20's, sweet tight body and friendly. Was looking again for her Tuesday but nada. If anyone sees her, treat her right and tell her to use the cell number I gave her...Cannot wait...Reasonable and well worth it..

driven
05-18-03, 16:21
Paid a visit to Centerfolds on Saturday, got great dances in the VIP area from Tina. She has a good body, B cup tits and nice firm ass. Really what got me was her attitude, she seemed to be having fun while she worked, smiling and giggling, unlike other girls who just seemed bored and going through the moves. She doesn't work there often, like 2 times a month, but gave me her cell number.

Cruised VB afterwards, picked up Angel (pretty sure the same girl as inaz's previous post) at 32nd St, went to the Desert Inn. Did CBJ & FS, only problem was her attitude, kept trying to rush me, and her cellphone wouldn't stop ringing, Definately a 10 in looks, but 7 in attitude.

WorldTraveller
05-18-03, 19:49
I was in Mesa/Tempe along Apache/Main driving just at quitting time, down near extension there were a few walking, one young one was almost causing accidents. a jackass in a red ford f-150 had his eye on her instead of the road, came over in my lane and slammed on his brakes to try to get to her. I honked at him which woke him up to the fact of what he had done, he went around the block, but I could see her getting into someone elses car before he could get around. Comeon guys.....don't be so damn eager.

Seemed that around 4-5pm there were maybe 3-4 walking that area.....ranging from meth-head to about 6-7 (from my car anyway) I didn't stop for any of them.

Escalde Driver
05-21-03, 01:04
Hey WorldTraveller,

Where on Main were you? I work near Main and Dobson and haven't seen any strollers.

Monger4Fun
05-21-03, 19:41
Has anyone else noticed the heightened sense of paranoia in the local MP's since the news report? I've been to a couple of places and was never offered extras. These are places I've been to in the past and never had a problem. I guess I can understand the MP being beside a prominent school, but doesn't the media have anything better to do. Isn't LE enough to worry about? Now you have to be careful of camera men.

Merlin Magician
05-21-03, 21:30
Main and Dobson is always crawling with W/G's. Given all the sleazebag motels and trailer parks along Main from downtown Mesa west into Tempe at McClintock.

Go sit in the Del Taco and watch the street. The north sidewalk will be the place to watch for the most action. They are there, just be patient.

WorldTraveller
05-22-03, 07:35
I was heading west from Country Club towards Rural.....most of the action I saw was well before McClintock

Merlin is correct.

Azil
05-22-03, 20:54
Thanks to all on the Phoenix board for your help. I had a pleasant visit to your city (other than the 107 heat, that is).

You should be grateful for your street scene on Van Buren -- much superior to ours in Chicago.

I was out Sat and Sun, and was amazed at the quantity and quality on East VB (West had only a few). Picked up attractive, young black women both nights and got FS from both ($60 for a 19yo beauty on Saturday, $80 for a slightly older, but equally attractive girl on Sun).

The service was okay. It always seems that the really pretty ones figure they can get by on looks -- and they're right :-) Is a 10-second blowjob standard in Phoenix?

Very few cops out on Sat/Sun, but Monday they were really heavy. Was out again Wednesday and there were very few girls, so I assume the crackdown continued.

Again, thanks.

Escalde Driver
05-23-03, 01:46
Hey all.

I picked up the New Times the other day .. probably the first time in a year. I think there were 70 different massage parlors with ads in the back. Whats up with that!? Any of them better than the others.

ED

Milkyway
05-23-03, 02:31
WHOA!!! wait a miniute..... Reports of SW's on main in Mesa are a bit exagerated. I live very close to there and see Nothign 99.999998% of the time... Trust me its NOT worth the trip. I wish it was would save me gas driving to VB... In the 2 years I have lived in this aera I have picked up 1count em 1 ok piece of tail

Milk.

Oh got a line on a hot new girl in the West side. Picked her up and she is hot looks nice and slutty in a non crack head sort of way. Wants me to set her up on the net with a website and she is very very up for it. Night I picked her up she had the 2 pony tail look going and worked it well. A bit gheto in talk but body was kickin...
I will keep you informed she also oked it for me to set you guys up with her but Im not sure how...

Consumed
05-23-03, 03:42
I just want to say how much I love this site. So much usefull info here. I posted my first message here a few months ago. I was asking for tips for picking up sw. The advice i got was very helpful. Every since then I have picked up several girls. I most certianly addicted to this. I am however very interested in starting to check out the mps. Any advice you guys can give would be most helpful. Also I was wondering, those guys that sit on the sides of the street on vb, what is it that they are doing? I relize that is most likely a ver dumb question but Idon't know why they sit out there. Hopefully you guys can let me know who these guys are. Happy hunting.

UnTold
05-23-03, 06:05
Milkyway: There would be truth in your last post, I had seen a very young girl about two years back, she was walking the corner of Main and County Club Road. Picked her up and had a great time. Since then, NADA... I had orginally seen a post in WSG about some ladies on that corner. (posts which are probably now in the archives) I went out there shortly after that orginal post and found ONE and only ONE girl. Since my encounter two years ago, I had been lurking on that corner when I get a chance and have seen nothing. May have been some local or out of towner using that corner for that summer.

The same goes for the west vally. I have seen several SW's using MC85 (Buckeye Road) last summer near the Avondale-Goodyear border between Dysart and Litchfield Roads. When it peaked and there was several white and latina ladies, a few of them very hot, and they used the the train tracks as hiding spots. The Circle K on Cental and MC85 was a hot spot also. At the time, you can get action almost any night, 40 bucks for BBBJ/FS half and half, 20 bucks for the same with the not so hot looking ladies. It was one of the west valley's low-keyed secrets. (It had been posted on WSG also, a post that is probably now in last year's archives also) I have checked this year, and I have seen nothing on numerous nights since.

Maybe these ladies are using these awkward spots due to lack of transportation and living in the ghetto areas of the valley; they just use the local blvd to peddle their wares! It only lasts until those ladies move on, or get moved on by LE. Who knows?

VB is always the main sorce of action in the valley, with other small locations such as 16th St, Thomas, Sunnyslope, Avondale-Goodyear, Mesa and Tempe having a few ladies pop up from time to time.

Oh yes, since I mentioned Tempe. I have seen SG's working Mill Road just south of University and also University going west from Mill... I stopped and picked 3 different ladies up on 3 different occasions only to drop them off a few blocks later. The drawback was in each instance they were asking upscale call girl prices for a damn car date. They were hot, but I won't pay 200-300 bucks for a car date. I still see some ladies once in awhile on Mill, but I don't want to ask.

Bottom line, Van Buren is always the prime location to go for any SG action. It is almost a sure thing on VB; but from time to time a local treat can pop up for towns and cities surrounding Phoenix. You just have to find them while they last.

SmallWorld
05-24-03, 00:57
VB report:

I live in CA but was on business in Phoenix in early April. I was staying at Desert Ridge Marriott in Scottsdale but had studied the WSG & knew about Van Buren. Thanks fellas, it was everything you said. I sprayed seed 5 times in 3 days there. I got Chocolate (dark skinned, fs for $55) & Tasha (great body, dark skinned, school-girl from Colorado she said & drove over to Phoe with a blonde girl friend, had to give her $100 for 2 hours in motel), Coco (on internet & gave tremendous BBBJ & facial for looooong time, petite, dark-skinned), & finished off 2 sprays with "Michelle" at Lotusland Massage (in Scottsdale, Michelle was about 21 & really fine, hj & bbbj but I had to seriously beg for bbbj & come back 2nd time for this, YMMV). she spit out the jizz.
My friend got "Baby Doll" two occasions & really liked her. She told him she'd call him for a "free" one but we left town back to Cali.
You Phoenix guys are lucky to have VB. My friend & I are already planning a return-visit. That place rocks. Some fine sista's there. One was really good can't remember her name but she wouldn't budge down from $100 & I had just had Tasha (see above) & wasn't about to drop another $100 back-to-back so I left her alone. Besides, I didn't want to mess up your prices. I used to live in LA & sunset was great until rich guys messed up the prices & the pimps had all the girls so scared they wouldn't get into your car if you look under 45.
Hey, Milkyway want to trade info on your "freaky" girl with the "ponytails" & the "kickin" body? I love girls like that. Is she dark skinned & petite? what up?

SMALLWORLD

SuperDick
05-25-03, 17:59
i think i did a chocolate back in march .. from chicago, dark skinned, big tits, cute, 20 years, nice bubble ass....
i hooked up with this one latina called hope, 18, thick cheerleader legs and nice round ass, wanted $100, but countered with $60, pretty good half and half, great deep throat action.. found her on 20th st and vb.. has a blond friend, really cute too.
Small world, do you have cocos website address???

Escalde Driver
05-26-03, 06:57
Hey Milkyway,

Why don't you get you're pony tailed friend to get a room somewhere, have her invite a couple of her friends and we can have a Sopranos style bachelor party?

She can take donations to a favorite charity at the door.

Wyatt Doodat
05-26-03, 14:02
Reports of SW's on main in Mesa are a bit exagerated. Well, I just happened to pick one up last night around 8:30, a blonde walking west near the Buckhorn Baths. A little older but slim and clean. Also either pretty high or naturally just dim witted, she didn't mention moolah so neither did I. Took her back to my motel (an 'affordable' foreign-owned joint on Main) the pool area was dark but unlocked so we took a dip first, she wearing only my tank top. We skinny-dipped for a few minutes then ran back to the room as-is (got a good moontan). I got off once with her on top but then she started getting all whiny about her personal problems. Gave her $30, dropped her off at some trailer park.

That street used to be crawling with SW's years ago.....now you take a chance on finding yourself being filmed for COPS.

Milkyway
05-27-03, 04:04
Escalde,
Im confused. Are you trying to slam on me? Im not sure what a Sopranos style bachelor party is. Why dont you explain so I know if I need to take offence.

Wyatt Doodat,

I was not saying that there is never any girls on Main in Mesa, what Im saying is its not worth the drive from anyplace but mesa to look for the 1-2 that may be out over a 10 mile strip. And then when they are out the quality is Low.

smallworld,

The Girl I was talking about is 24-27 Light brown skin maybe a c cup. Preaty face and a slammin ass. :) She was very vocal about if I would set her up with a website she would split the money made if any 50-50. She is a hottie in a do anything sort of way. Not sure the angle I would make for the site but who knows Im packin the digital camera with me now so If I can get her again I will take a few test pic's. I drove her home she showed me exactly where she lived. Said not to be affraid to come up and knock on the door and ask for her.( Im not freakin crazy Ill pull up and honk.:P ). Dont think I will go out tonight kind of sleepy and dont got that Itch to cruz we all get.

Night and keep it wraped.

Milk.

P.s. Keep a eye out for a gold older suv with a white guy driving it. The guy is in his 30's the paper said and has a deformed upper lip. If you see him call it in to 911. he has picked up 2 girls and beat them badly. Lets do all we can to help the ladies that give us so much joy. :)

Mystic Pimp
05-27-03, 15:25
Milk, if this girl is serious about being in a website, I got a friend who might be able to help her out. For details, email me (notoriouspoppa at hotmail dot com)

NotoriousPoppa

Escalde Driver
05-28-03, 02:02
Hey MilkyWay. I'm not sure what you think you could be offended over. The Sopranos, a TV show on HBO, features a bunch of mobsters that throw big parties with strippers and hookers.

Ed

Adventurous1
05-28-03, 21:04
FARM GIRL LOSES OVERALLS...READY FOR SUMMER!

Just had a wonderful first time experience with "the farm girl" who has been mentioned here numerous times in the past. 5'8", 140, strawberry-blonde hair, 25-26, very ample on top, and very friendly and non-rushed oral skills. She was however decked out in her summer shorts outfit. Very reasonable terms. On Thomas between 32nd and 40th st during daylight hours. Enjoy all...

Buster Cherry
05-28-03, 21:15
Damn! Farm Girls is BAAAACK! I havent seen her in three or four months. Ill be for a' prowlin Thomas fer sure!!

YEEE HAWWW!!

Adventurous1
05-29-03, 17:38
Originally posted by Escalde Driver
Hey MilkyWay. I'm not sure what you think you could be offended over. The Sopranos, a TV show on HBO, features a bunch of mobsters that throw big parties with strippers and hookers.

Ed

Well you better invite ALL OF US then!

WorldTraveller
05-29-03, 21:34
Okay.....I am not bullshitting about this.....at 35th St. and VB there was a Black Dwarf SW, I was in that area 4-6 different times throughout the day and she was within 1 block east or west of that intersection everytime I passed. She is about 3 feet tall, dressed like a SW, givin the signs to the cars passing by. At one point she was walking with a white SW, this is a bit freaky and I thought it might be some kinda sting, but I never saw LE anywhere around when I saw her. Soooooooo, for all you guys that might have a fantasy about someone standing up under your steering wheel giving you head.....she's your girl.

Also to go against popular opinion there was more action going east on Apache/Main today than there was on VB. Don't know what to say, but in my travels I saw at least 10 different SW's on that street within a 15 min period.....call me a liar if you want, I know what I saw.

Happy hunting!

SmallWorld
05-30-03, 00:47
Hey, Superdick,

We are unable to post competitor website address' on WSG...but Coco's phone number is: #602 431-9204. Just ask her what website she is on & she'll tell you so you can see her picture 1st, and the picture really is Coco too, but she doesn't look that cute in person though I'm warning you, she is not even really that hot in person. She looks really young & kinda on the too-skinny side but she LOVES to suck & will go as long as you want, bbbj & facial but ymmv (your milage may vary).

Yeah, that may be the same Chocolate but I don't think her tits were all that big, but definately a great dark ass that really looked good bent over naked.

Smallworld

Addicted
05-31-03, 09:49
Fellow Mongers

I will have the opportunity to visit your great city in a couple of weeks and have been reading your past posts. They are VERY helpful and I send thanks to all of you. It seems that you have a farily active SW scene and I am looking forward to my visit.

I am also looking for a good FS AMP to relax in as well. I have not found much info on this topic other than several posts saying that there are 100's to choose from. In researching the New Times on line as well as the Yellow pages, I have found a lot of options, but I was hoping that someone local might have some recommendations. I believe that I want what we all want... young, pretty, etc.

Thanks

Addicted

Mystic Pimp
05-31-03, 16:30
I have been checking out various "avenues" of adult play, and recently I have been finding "escorts" on those phone chat numbers (found in the Tucson Weekly, Phoenix New Times). Have also found what could be others online, in adult newsgroups and message boards. What opinions do you have, if any, on that. Do any of you have a "wherever I can get some punani" attitude about it, or are you pissed off cuz men can't seem to find any women out there who don't seem to just want pay-for-play?

On a related topic, I called this lady this afternoon, she had her number publicly posted in one of these adult groups, and also on one of the instant messenger services. It seems like she wants a "donation" for private meetings with her. Personally, if I get the end result I'm looking for (some punani), then I may not mind as much that she doesn't come straight out and say she's there for pay-for-play. She is in Tucson and Phoenix on a regular basis, so I figured you guys may wanna know. I guess if you want any more details, send me an email.

NotoriousPoppa
notoriouspoppa at hotmail dot com

Ivel
05-31-03, 17:27
Originally posted by smallworld
Hey, Superdick,

We are unable to post competitor website address' on WSG...but Coco's phone number is: #602 431-9204. Just ask her what website she is on & she'll tell you so you can see her picture 1st, and.......

Smallworld

I don't see where eros -guide is in competition with this forum. This forum offers reviews and the other website doesn't. There may be a policy in place against posting the other related websites but I don't see the competitive similarities between these two.

Cocoa looks like she has a tight frame all the way around. I've always liked chocolate ice cream.
I'm craving for chocolate right now.
Ivel

LLM
06-01-03, 22:39
Does anyone have new info. on any of the AMPS in town? My fave was Fairy Oriental which I heard is now China Doll. I loved the quality and service there so hoping somebody can lead me someplace similar. Will be back in 2 weeks so any help appreciated.

Merlin Magician
06-02-03, 10:37
llm,

You may try the Phuket, which is about a block s/e of China Doll. A little bit of Thailand on Scottsdale.

I hear good reports on One Spa in Scottsdale and OK Spa (with Nancy) in Mesa.

Azanluver
06-02-03, 19:54
llm

Try Julie at J spa. Definitely one of my all time favs.

j-man
06-03-03, 13:52
i was in Mesa Monday night, saw one good looking SW on country club, around 8th St. she got picked up quick. Made a couple of passes down Main and saw maybe 7 or 8 girls on 2 long passes. They were nothing great. This is around 9 pm.

Also where is J-Spa. and what does anyone know about it. And if anyone has questions about Phuket, I am in the know.

Buster Cherry
06-03-03, 21:18
Took an accidental cruise down Thomas today and damned if I didn't see Farm Girl sitting at her favorite bus stop at 40th St and Thomas. Yep she is wearing cut-off shorts. Still looks mighty fine.

Also saw a very nice lookin blonde gal in short shorts on a bike at 32nd St and Thomas.

Further up 32nd St., toward Indian School, I spied a tall, slinky Latina with a set of magnificent buns. Oy Oy Oy!! I was drooling bad but damned if some fuggin hillbilly in a 4 X 4 grabbed her before I could get turned around.

Went back looking for Farm Girl, but she was gone too. Had to go back to work. Damn!

I see ya still gotta be fast in Phoenix or ya lose out.

LLM
06-04-03, 11:05
Thanks for the responses. I like the petite Asians so may try Phuket. I'm thinking everyone is scared away from China Doll due to the publicity earlier.

Thanks again.

Adventurous1
06-04-03, 20:47
...Also saw a very nice lookin blonde gal in short shorts on a bike at 32nd St and Thomas... [/i]

Buster Cherry: Was she working on a bike? I have seen them working on roller skates and cars before in California but never on a bike. Where do they put it when they hook up?

Mystic Pimp
06-04-03, 21:18
For those of you in the Valley in the massage scene, you might want to check this article out:

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/0604nemassage04.html

Buster Cherry
06-04-03, 22:10
Adventurous,

Yep she was working off her bike. I'm sure she knows plenty of parking spots where she can ride it to go do business. I know one lady who works 16th St. a lot, who will lock her bike to a post in a public place like in front of a restaurant or a Walgreens' and go do business in the car. Of course, lots of us punters drive pickups too...

The 40th St. run has always been pretty good pickings for kerb pussy. Mostly between McDowell and Indian School is the thickest area. Seems like most of the ladies in this area always have dynamite legs and buns. Usually, close to McDowell, there is a very young light-skinned black lady who has legs up to her armpits.

laflyguy
06-04-03, 22:32
Has anyone in Phoenix dated a FINE Latina who goes by Maria? She has long reddish hair,very pretty with perfect legs and is only 18 years old? She hangs with a heavy-set black female with blonde hair who also works? They are from LA but said they were going to Phoenix. Let me know,thanks.

j-man
06-06-03, 15:33
in reading the AZ Republic, I have read several artiles about the Les Jardins hotel off of Central, they talk about the prostitution and such in that area. Did anyone know of this It was news to me.

Monger4Fun
06-06-03, 18:20
I was looking through the Beat the other day and spotted the ad for "The Red Room". I looked in the forum and couldn't find a review on it and decided to give it a try. It is just west of 19th Ave. on Ironwood (just north of Dunlap). If someone has posted such a report, I missed it and I wish I hadn't. I was greeted by two females in lingerie. They took me to a different room and asked me to choose. I made my choice, a nice looking African-American and she took me to another room. She asked for the $20 room fee (half hour) and told me to get comfortable/undressed and left the room. She returned in just a couple of minutes and gave me the following prices: $100 for her to dance nude and I could "please Mr. Happy; $150 and she would "please Mr. Happy"; $200 for bj; and if I had "plenty of cash", fs. I didn't even bother to ask "what does plenty of cash mean". Then she said that she charges less than most of the girls. So, the point is, I'm out $20. Stay away from this place, it is a total rip-off.

Adventurous1
06-06-03, 18:33
Buster - Cool, thanks for the info...

J-man - I have never noticed any action in that neighborhood, but only get through that way rarely.

For others, the hotel is on Clarendon west of Central between Indian School and Osborn. What was the latest article they did in the republic?

Buster Cherry
06-06-03, 20:57
The Les Jardins Hotel is the old Clarendon Hotel. The Az Rep. reporter, Don Bolles, was killed there in a car bombing in the 70's.

You can read about the history of this place in a book called Loud and Clear by Lake Headley and William Hoffman.

I heard there were some pretty nice W/G's in that place.

Marriott recently sold this property to a suspected Albanian or Russian gangster syndicate and the operators were in there just skimming as much cash out of the place as they could before the forclosure people came to take it back. Hence, the huge load of cash paying transients, criminals, and dope trash that was living there. They were in a daily agreement with the electric co to keep the power on due the way they don't like to pay their bills aty all. They may have had low rent but it was all green money and easy to hide from tracking by the IRS and other interested parties. These eastern bloc and Arab criminals always consider an unpaid bill as a profit item.

SuperDick
06-07-03, 07:09
vb has been kind of dead lately.. TRAFFIC ALERT.. VB will be closed over the weekend for expansion of the freeway i guess. most of the construction will be around 20th st -24th st..

I met an old friend Star, really cute black lady, 22, wearing a black top with big c cup tits, and a school girl skirt, big round ass... she used to work a lot last year, but is back for good.. offered half and half for $60, with some hot anal love.. found her around 32nd st and vb...
btw, anyone see the midget ho??

Mystic Pimp
06-08-03, 16:52
It appears to me (from the posts) that the hot/cold street action in and around Phoenix is pretty hot right now, just like the weather.

Gun Runner
06-09-03, 02:50
The Les Jardins Hotel was recently busted by Phx PD a few weeks ago. I saw it happen, I was across the parking lot at a job site when it happened. From what I heard on the news, they were hosting all sorts or illegal activities. They said there were lots of drugs, money, SW, and other stuff.

They did mention something about some type or organized crime that was running out of that place. with it recently being raided and now probably being shutdown, I doubt there is much SW action there anymore.

Adventurous1
06-11-03, 01:28
East VB sts. dead this morning around 10-1030am. Looks like there is an early morning shift around 8-9am then tapers off as the temperatures heat up on weekdays...

j-man
06-11-03, 02:30
I found a SW on Main, across from EVIT, $20 BBBJ, it was ok nothing great, but they are on Main, also found one tonight on East VB around 48th, she was young and good looking 20 for the bbbj.

I was curious about les jardins, because noone ever mentioned it here, I cannot beleive there was SW or prostitutes there without someone here knowing it. Makes me wonder what is true in the paper and other is political justification

SlimShady2K
06-11-03, 15:14
Originally posted by j-man
I found a SW on Main, across from EVIT, $20 BBBJ, it was ok nothing great, but they are on Main, also found one tonight on East VB around 48th, she was young and good looking 20 for the bbbj.

I was curious about les jardins, because noone ever mentioned it here, I cannot beleive there was SW or prostitutes there without someone here knowing it. Makes me wonder what is true in the paper and other is political justification

Maybe someone at the Republic is pulling a Jayson Blair, eh?

Merlin Magician
06-11-03, 21:53
The Les Jardins only operated a very short time. Once the word was out that the place was cheap, chatter among the chronic homeless caused it to fill up quickly.

Networking among the very poor and the homeless is unsurpassed. Not even the CIA can pass info along as quick as these guys. You could drop by a homeless shelter at 9:00 am and announce to maybe two people that free eyeglasses were available at the Foundation for the Blind and I'll guarantee you that 200 people will be lined up there by noon.

Because of the short time it operated and due to the fact that most of the residents there have no internet, most of the knowledge about W/G business was kept mainly within the hotel residents and transient dopers.

Adventurous1
06-12-03, 20:28
.....found one tonight on East VB around 48th, she was young and good looking 20 for the bbbj....

J-Man --- Would appreciate it if you could tell us what she looked like, and about what time it was. Thanks, ADV1

j-man
06-12-03, 23:22
The one in Mesa was a spanish girl that lived in the Motel across from EVIT, she had the black hair and big eyes, and was about 5'4" and about average weight. BJ was good, came in mouth. I was just happy to see a SW in that area. She told me her room number and said that seh is avail just let her know.

The one on VB was hot, 18, 19 long brown hair and really good body, found her around 48th and VB. Lots of LE so I didn't get into the chitchat, said she work occasional, went by melody, I would fuck this one, I am not one to bend over a SW very often but this one was hot. BJ was good, let you play with T & A, cannot come in mouth but when you are close she will talk dirty and rub and play with herself. She finished with the hand. But still good.

both places were around 9 pm.

Good Hunting

J-Man

AsianSeeker
06-12-03, 23:35
I found a so called AMP on E. Curry Rd. called Oriental Acupressure Massage. Beware! This is a rip-off. It is 60 for an hour. She will rub the skin on your back for a few minutes, then move down to your butt and ask if you are willing to pay some serious upfront money to have fun. I said I'm willing to tip for some hand release. She just went back to the rubbing the back for 15 minutes (seemed like eternity). This seems to be dancers getting into the massage buisness. They don't know how to massage but do know how to prey on a horney guy.

JT222
06-13-03, 01:24
J-Man

I took a ride down Main across from Evit last night but no one there. How do I find this one? What's her room number? What hotel?

Thanks

Milkyway
06-13-03, 02:58
Hey guys, I think Im retiring from the hunt. Its just getting a little boring to tell the truth. Hell who know but since my wife and I split up I have not really had the desire to cruise like I did befor. Im No shrink but maybe there is something to with it. I will check boards from time to time and will not swear off the ladies entirely but cut down a hell of a lot..... Later days

Milk

Buster Cherry
06-13-03, 10:37
Made the cruise up and down 27th Ave yesterday. Not a lady in sight. Went up and down 35th Ave. and nothing else to see either.

Took a look at W. Glendale past 59th Ave. (After waiting through 2 trains.--What pain in the ass! Busy streets where no one thought far enough ahead to add overpasses; how fuggin stupid!) Only one lady working this area. Her hair was matted to beat hell and maybe had not been washed in two years. Truly a scrape off the bottom of the barrell. No thanks.

And Milkyway dont retire from the "punt." Think of all you will be missing out on. You'll be back. They all always come back.

j-man
06-13-03, 13:11
Heard on the news last night about the LE running stings on 27th ave from indian school to Northern,( they apparently ran it all day till 10pm or so) picked up 40 something girls and mongers. Big operation, cannot imagine that they will do it for long. It will just put a few SW, in jail, and embarrass a few of our fellow hobbiest, be careful.....as always.

Buster Cherry
06-13-03, 21:41
I saw more Glendale cops working on 59th Ave and W. Glendale than I saw of PHX PD on 27th Ave.

SuperDick
06-14-03, 01:43
hey milky, thats cool, good luck man, yeah i heard about the big bust on 27th ave, jeez they arrested like 40 people?? wow, i never see more than three or four girls working on 27th.....
i did find one hot latina, sabrina, 21, curly hair, nice brown skin, small a cup chest, night tight ass, located around 51st and mcdowell, she offered bbbj for $20, really good deep throat technique, awesome finish, let me cum on her face and chest, ... she said that there is a track on mcdowell, from 59th ave to 27th ave ... hmm will have to check it out..

Disruptions
06-14-03, 02:30
I havent been to Phoenix since 99, everyday i would have a different SW. I'm planning another trip, can someone inform me if everything is cool, back in the day the ***** where everywhere.. I'm just wondering whats going on?

Also, while I lived there, I regularyl visited a so called "high class girl" named Tracy, she lived near the Glendale Ave and 43 rd Ave area. She had some girls to service guys and also had a "business manager" she worked out of her house and other place. Very reasonable prices, under $100 after regular visits, does DP, facials, 3somes, shes a little bi. No anal. I was wondering if anyone knew been to her before, I would love to meet up with her when I get there next month.

menace_310@yahoo.com

EDITOR's NOTE: I took a few minutes to revise the capitalization and punctuation in this report. However, I would very much appreciate it if everyone could refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Merlin Magician
06-14-03, 11:04
I hear there is also a "track" on Thomas from 83rd. Ave to 27th Ave..

j-man
06-18-03, 01:05
tried out the j spa on mckellips to day, the hourly charge was a little high, $40 for 30 min, $60 for 45 min, $70 for 60 min. Decided to go for 45 min, Anna was here name. Older Korean lady, small very petite, no tits. gave me a ok back massage on my stomach, and after she was done with the back, she started running her finger nails all over my ass and inside thighs, for a couple of minutes. Then she told me to roll over. She wanted to see if I could come to attention, ran her fingernails up and sown my chest thighs and groin till I was hard. then she did the hand motion and and I point at her little and I mean little ass. she thought about it for a sec and nodded and left the room for a few min, Came back and got undressed and did the bbbj for a few min, put on the jimmy and then climbed on my chest and sucked my nipple. Asked if I wanted on top, I said OK. I look down, I see this tiny Korean woman beneath me, little tits and all. She wsa so tight, I can not tell you. I have forgotten what a tight pussy feels like. WE did it for 25 mins, She kept coing and coming I look downd and her nipples were so hard and she had this grimace on her face. Did I say tight. Came and she just laid there for 4 or 5 min and just rested. Never discussed price or tip. After wer were finished she dressed me and I got my money and gave her $120. for the experience. I have to say i liked it. ALOT. Did I say tight......

LLM
06-19-03, 17:53
After reading Jmans report I stopped into Jspa but it was closed until 6 pm. I headed to another AMP and was greeted by a China Doll named Tina. 5' and 100 pounds, pretty much the norm for Chinese. 45 for 45 minutes and 140 for service with a smile.

Three X
06-20-03, 21:13
Hey do any of you guys know a new Chinese girl named LUCY at Lotusland Oriental Massage on 32nd st. I maybe in the area in a few weeks a friend told me somethings about her.

Adventurous1
06-22-03, 04:21
Originally posted by llm
After reading Jmans report I stopped into Jspa but it was closed until 6 pm. I headed to another AMP and was greeted by a China Doll named Tina. 5' and 100 pounds, pretty much the norm for Chinese. 45 for 45 minutes and 140 for service with a smile.

Sounds great...What AMP did you met this petite exotic temptress at? Was it 45+140 or 140 total? Thanks, ADV1

Merlin Magician
06-22-03, 14:01
Adventurous,

I think he means the China Doll on Buckboard Trail in Scottsdale. Used to be called Fairy Oriental Spa.

I'm also sure it's $45 + 140 total tax. That is the low end norm in Snootsdale.

Adventurous1
06-24-03, 16:52
Thanks for the info Merlin...your're a gentleman and a monger (a compliment in my book)

Has anyone seen Destiny around the 40th to 48th st. and VB area lately? 5'0" 100 lbs soaking wet, 18-20, short brown hair. Haven't seen her out lately and need her dose of magic enlightenment again...

john1223
06-24-03, 21:50
Looking for a regular, discreet girl in Phoenix/E. Valley area. Interested in Fillipino.

Thanks.

dean509@msn.com

LLM
06-25-03, 13:02
That is correct on my post, Advenone. Always been a good place for me. Only problem was as I pulled out a police van(radar?) was on Camelback which I hadnt seen when I pulled in. No worries, tho.

Merlin Magician
06-25-03, 21:04
John 1223

If there any Filipino ladies working ion the Phoenix area, I'm unaware of it.

Although, as many of these mail order Filipino brides that are around, there should be some of them working. Usually some of the mail order brides (much like the Russian brides) who have become unhappy or disillusioned with their new American hubbies, are sometimes working in the hobby to find a way to get away.

Merlin Magician
06-25-03, 21:06
Also look at this crap from the City of Phoenix. As if they have nothing better to do...

Kinda reminds me of the unctuous, priggish, and pecksniffian prohibitionists back in the 20's; and we all know what became of all that.

Phoenix to vote on massage-parlor rules
Katie Warchut
The Arizona Republic
Jun. 25, 2003 12:00 AM

The Phoenix City Council will vote today on tightening massage-parlor rules aimed at preventing prostitutes from working under the guise of massage practitioners.

A state law determining who can be a massage practitioner passed this legislative session but won't go into effect until July 2004. The city can't wait that long, City Attorney James Hays said.

While the state's law provides licenses for the individual massage therapists, who have passed a national exam, undergone 500 classroom hours and paid a $250 fee, Phoenix will target the businesses themselves.

"We have to make sure that the people (now holding licenses) are legitimate," Hays said. "That's why these rules exist."

One change in the new regulation would require massage parlor managers, not just the owners, to have a permit, so the city would know who is actually operating the business and could hold them responsible.

Massage parlors would also submit a floor plan so authorities would know which rooms are designated as massage rooms.

Another provision would prohibit two licensees from operating out of the same establishment, which would enable authorities to hold one person responsible for misconduct.

Hays said the rules will be a better tool for law enforcement because they address problems authorities face in monitoring the city's 139 massage establishments. A police task force goes to the parlors, often undercover, about four times a month, targeting "shady" places with neon signs, in strip malls and industrial areas, Lt. Larry Jacobs said.

"If we hit five places, four of them have violations," he said.

Hays said undercover police work is difficult because of strict protocol that prevents officers from initiating or agreeing to sexual contact. This often points out undercover officers from real customers, he said.

The new rules would help further restrict illegitimate massage parlors that already have licenses and are grandfathered in.

"It's a concern to us because we've already licensed a lot of prostitutes," Hays said.

The new city rules would go into effect July 25.

The Scottsdale City Council also voted this month to tighten massage regulations, including requiring fingerprinting and restricted operating hours.

For legitimate massage therapists, the changes should be inconsequential, Hays said.

"The rules are designed to be as non-intrusive as possible," he said.

"At some point we'll only have legitimate practitioners. That is not the case now. This ordinance is one step in that direction."

IkneadU
06-30-03, 03:35
The 'powers at be' still haven't figured out that the harder the make it the more enticing it becomes. LOL

Look at drugs....have they stopped it? No, but they sure as hell have made it well worth all of the risks taken to provide it because of the money that can be made. The more strict the laws and penalties are the more money they get for drugs... and when someone really wants or needs drugs they'll find a way to come up with the money... robbery, burglary, petty theft, etc.

As long as there are men and women on the face of the earth together there will be prostitution. In the case of massage, the problem is not with the acts of prostitution... the problem is that people who want a good massage aren't always able to get them so everybody thinks that they can't get good massage in a massage shop. If everybody that went in could get a good massage when they want it without some greedy ho hassling them for more money I don't think as many people would care what else went on in the place. It would make me mad to go to one of the shops and try to get a good massage and not get one. Since I'm a women most shops wouldn't even give me a massage! (I'm sorry, we're all booked. No appointments available.)

The harder the city makes it the sneakier everyone gets. Whoever the brainiac was that came up with the zoning rules that require massage to be an accessory in C2-3 areas was an idiot. Now they complain on the news that prostitution is going on in day spas, tanning salons, etc. LOL All they succeeded in doing was to spread it into new areas. LOL

Oh well, one day they'll figure out why it's the 'oldest profession'
;o)

RUN26T9
06-30-03, 23:03
Thanks for the post, IkneadU. It's refreshing to read post from a womans perspective. N2

UnTold
07-04-03, 10:25
Phoenix politicians are just out to make brownie points with the upper crust voters (Who I am sure have secretly have paid for sex somewhere along the way - Hyprocrites!)

I'll tell ya what, I have used many outlets in the valley to get Mr Jimmy happy. I have used SG's, MP's and Escorts.

IMHO; where the MP's or Escort's are a little more spendier that SG's, I think MP's and Escorts are the routes I prefer. One of the reasons is I believe they are probably a little more safer that the street ladies. It just depends on my mood and cash on hand, but I prefer a safer enviroment to the risk of the street. There are exceptions to each. I see the main difference between MP's and ESCORT's is in many instances you can get one hell of a massage at with an MP; then if you need Mr' Jimmy worked, he can be made happy too. I have seen ESCORTS who attempt to provide massage, but in many instances the massage is used more for foreplay or sexual arousal than true muscle stimulation, (And in this instance I am not referring to Mr' Jimmy's Muscle!)

There are plenty of execeptions to what you can get and where. I have gotten one of the best BBBJ's I have ever received in a MP, not from a SG, not from an Escort, and not even from some of the women in my life. Another example was several years ago, I received an awesome massage from a young blonde girl I saw working the street on VB who said she was passing through Phoenix. She claimed she was a massage therapists from Iowa on her way to California; and had just ran out of money (That is all their stories, I know, so cliche') I got her something to eat at Denny's, paid for her motel room, (The old Motel 6 near 56st St and Van Buren) and a gave her couple of bucks to get her on her way. She returned my generosity with one hell of a deep tissue massage and some Mr. Jimmy exercises afterwards.

Getting back to topic, I have found some awesome women on the street in my many years cruising Phoenix, and I have also found some awesome ladies in the Massage establishments, and even in some of the many Escorts Services in the valley. I have also found some really nasty women along the way too. So each venue can provide both good and bad.

As IKneadU said, they say prostitution is the oldest profession in the world, and it will not go away any time soon. With stupidity like Sheriff Joe and his posse trying to run SW's off Van Burne in the past, there is still an abundance of SG's out there, Athough not as many as before, but SG'e have popped up elsewhere to walk the streets of the valley. Now in 2003 the new target is Massage Establishments.

Bottom line: Regardless of what supposed sexual service any establishment or street ladies MAY provide, when LE comes and bust them, and a whole new crop of newcomers pop up to provide the same exact services... I have been in this valley long enough to have seen the cycle start over and over. It is a never ending cycle as the old politicians try to eradicate the sexual establishments or street ladies, claim to have won the battle, and years later a newcomer politician wants a feather in his hat and comes along to "ERADICATE" prostitution because it is there!!!

One Last Note: Anyone remember the LOTION houses of the late eighties??? (may have been early ninties??) You pay 20, 50, 75 or 100 dollars for a bottle of lotion and the ladies would either test it on you or you could test it on the ladies. It seemed like each had different rules, but you could get FS with the more expensive bottles; but many of the ladies let you do it french with the mid-priced bottles. Many of the Lotion Houses were along McDowell Road, and they all had full page ads in "THE BEAT" I think Phoenix Politicians ERADICATED these places also!! (Which I know I had seen some of the very same ladies from the Lotion Places working some of the Lingerie Studio Modeling places later! ERADICATE my ass!)