PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

LoneMonger
08-08-16, 04:18
Cutie found on CL wanted a facial and suggested a rest stop on her way somewhere. Got a boner thinking of it at a truck stop and met her.

She was waiting in her car texted and came to where I was parked. Good body I think hard to tell. Nice face. "Jenna".

She's open to more but said she likes hotels or car dates so outcall I guess. Mssg me.

Mr Quicky
08-08-16, 18:45
Cutie found on CL wanted a facial and suggested a rest stop on her way somewhere. Got a boner thinking of it at a truck stop and met her.

She was waiting in her car texted and came to where I was parked. Good body I think hard to tell. Nice face. "Jenna".

She's open to more but said she likes hotels or car dates so outcall I guess. Mssg me.I've always wanted to meet up with somebody there. Glad you had a great time.

Cockasians
08-08-16, 22:26

She's open to more but said she likes hotels or car dates so outcall I guess. Mssg me.You didn't mention the donation, was this NSA or did you pay her? What was the damage?

CduBonusG
10-07-21, 21:40
I've noticed a lot of truckers now parking overnight at the big parking lot at the 76 & 15. Possible spot for "lot lizards".

Malencho
10-07-21, 22:18
I've noticed a lot of truckers now parking overnight at the big parking lot at the 76 & 15. Possible spot for "lot lizards".76&15 what? Highway? Street? What are we talking about?

Will008
10-07-21, 22:30
Philippina girl?

She's open to more but said she likes hotels or car dates so outcall I guess. Mssg me.

Waylay
10-07-21, 22:55
Philippina girl?Brother that tweet is more than five years old lmao.

Dctex99
10-07-21, 23:24
76&15 what? Highway? Street? What are we talking about?NORTH on hwy 15 at turnoff to Fallbrook is! Maybe just very few truckstops?

Will008
10-08-21, 01:47
Yep you're right.

Brother that tweet is more than five years old lmao.

MongerSeeker
10-08-21, 07:42
It might be worth a try. I have my doubts since there is so few SW's in and county. Years there was SW's in the Oceanside area.

I've noticed a lot of truckers now parking overnight at the big parking lot at the 76 & 15. Possible spot for "lot lizards".