PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

The Tall Man
12-21-15, 20:19
OK today I returned from Barstow to Los Angeles and see a lot of truck stops along the way. See many fueling stations especially Victorville and Barstow with many, many trucks parked overnight. There has got to be some action in and around these truck stops yet no posts.

Can anyone chime in, what's the deal? Where and what is the drill for these truck rest stops.

The Tall Man.

Bruce018
04-11-16, 03:37
OK today I returned from Barstow to Los Angeles and see a lot of truck stops along the way. See many fueling stations especially Victorville and Barstow with many, many trucks parked overnight. There has got to be some action in and around these truck stops yet no posts.

Can anyone chime in, what's the deal? Where and what is the drill for these truck rest stops.

The Tall Man.I come thru Ca. Maybe a few times a year if that and never see any girls anywhere. Maybe my timing is off but I've talked with other drivers and most of them don't have any luck either the T / A in Ontario yrs. Ago used to have a lot of them but a couple of yrs. Ago I stopped in there on a Sat. Night it was completely dead. I was told most of the girls have opted for backpage, that sucks. Looking for girls in Ca. In a big truck is not the place to be in book if some one has some good info where their at by all means share.

NeedaBBBJCIM
09-09-17, 18:22
Looking to share provider of mine just help pay for me and yourself too. I have another Asian male friend too that we have done this before. Straight males here and my provider is very much like we love and look for. Schedule has hanged a bit recently.

Bbw small tight white MILF young 30's or late 20's for BBCIP and / or BBBJCIM gang bangs threesome or more. Just be clean and safe and cool in the riverside ca area usually during the middle of the day noonish Mondays through Friday and sometime sat. At her place or car dates or get a place. I'm a straight Asian male no gay suff. Leave me real contact information. Must talk and meet in person to know you are safe and real. Thanks pay range is around 240 sex or for just BJs 120 less or more should cover both of us not each. Let me know if not it's cool. Hopefully ongoing.

Bus Nut
06-01-21, 12:59
There are 3 - 4 truck stops on this exit, there are a couple more towards San Berdoo.

I've never seen anything at any of them. With the demise of BP I'm not sure what they are using, and the lots are quiet.