PDA

View Full Version : Figueroa Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Hardly Seek
03-25-10, 17:13
Oh well, I guess I'll start it up again
Was out this afternoon 12:30pm and met up with "Hennesy" at 109th.
Short denim skirt,nice figure,no visible tats. .40 for CBJ with hands free to roam. Nice and sweet voice,said she was 19 but who know's. Looked her age. Treat her right, she's one of the good one's.

Hadezh
03-26-10, 19:51
Tried calling a number I got last weekend but did not pan out.

So cruised Fig Friday morning 4-5 AM.

Found one of my regulars. She can usually be found at 97th and Fig. Have not called her by her street name in over a year, think she goes by Ashly. Curvy body, big breasts, pretty face...teeth a little crooked but nothing major.

She always rocks my world for 3 trips to Jackson.

The really interesting part was what I saw after I dropped her off. 4 BSWs I never seen on the track before. I swear one looked like Princess from 1st Kings. Do not think it was her because she has a different voice and face a tad different but I swear they could be sisters with twin bodies. She wanted .8 for both. She had two friends who looked just as amazing as her...maybe even better to some people because the Princess-look-alike is pretty tall and maybe scares some guys off.

Got Time
03-26-10, 22:18
what happened to the fig thread?

Vlad De Sade
03-31-10, 05:05
Mongers,

I saw my ATF the real Lesley again tonight after 11pm between Florence & Manchester I think I picked her up near 78th...

What can I say she is and always will be amazing in every way...

Yeah, I'm sprung on her sweet tasting pussy and her freaky braces!

No anal yet but maybe in due time as we become better friends...

Lots of empty streets tonight, no LE except for a few incidents to be expected in the hood...

Maybe 5 decent bsw's from Century to the mid 40's IMHO...

None as fine as my Lesley LOL!

No action on LBB today @ bout 5 to 5:30pm...

Non on SB from midnight till 1am either!

Oh well, in LA its hit n miss on my favorite tracks...

Peace, da I Sadist

Sabor
03-31-10, 13:23
Took a swing by Fig the other nite, some good talent out there plus some cracked out skanks too. I did home in on a HSW and after I sung around twice had her come in, bad mistake! She talked a lot of smack and tries to take charge too, I put her in check and she somehow tried to patch it up but then she mad the comment of we have to do this quick, Now I'm reaching for the eject button to get rid of this hoe. I tell her neg comments and proceed to go back and ditch her. She thens threatened to get ghetto if I don't compensate her for her time! Really bad mistake! I come to a skreeching halt and got out the car in the middle of the road and opened her door and got ethnic myself. This hoe turned white and mouth opened just got out faster than quick and started mumbling as she went down the street. Guys, don't take any crap from these hoes if they get stupid. I still cruise and got a sweet BSW by the gas station.

Be safe!

Drumer Boy
03-31-10, 18:40
I've been checking out the action the past two days. Yesterday I saw 6 BSW around 430. Most where 6s or 7s but there was one that was a 9. She was wearing white pants, black top and some tan boots. She seamed TGTBT so I watched her for about 30 min and some guys would try to pick her up but she would look at them and keep on walking. I finally saw some one pick her up and drop her off in the same spot like 20 min later so I decided to take the plunge and it paid off very nicely

Today at 1230 was the same I saw about 5 BSW, 1 was a BBW a really big BBW. Well at one point it seamed like the place was dead and then I saw her. She looked like she was 18 or 19, spinner BSW tried to get back around to her and as I got close some one beat me to the punch.

The Rook
04-03-10, 06:19
Just got off the pig at 230am and wanted to post for anyone about to head out. Between 40th and 90th there were at least 30 SWers out. In the 90s there to packs of five and one pack was all WSWs. Some were so hot that they weren't 9 on the SW scale they were walk around holding hands in public hot! The weird thing was that the pack of white chicks had the bulk of the LA populus trying to get them to get in their car. However none were biting. I ended up with a lite skinned BSW spinner for .6. She goes by Peaches and can be found in the 70s. We spend about 40 min together in a notel. Not bad but not great either. She is very polite and willing to please just not gfe at all. After dropping her off I swung by the super hot crew and all five were still there refusing all comers. I wanted to yell out "its only going to get colder!" If I had a camera I would have taken some pics. Btw, no leo to be found.

Vlad De Sade
04-05-10, 04:30
Rock,

I left the stroll last Fri night, the 2nd early sat the 3rd, around 1:45am...

I started mongering off of Century around 11:15pm.

I called my girl Lesley immediately.

We had been talking all day bout hooking up tonight...

I picked her up at the liquor store on 68th at 11:45pm.

I do love my ATF the most...

YOU have all seen her: blond, stacked, wearing a tight white sweater, black panty's n not much else LOL but her heals that night!

Anyways, we spent an hour n a half at the royal Hoover just off of the track...

Its clean w/mirrors everywhere.

Yes, I filmed her again!

I always do...

We had a true GFE.

Seriously, I don't know why but we have bonded in a weird way cause I'm old enough to be her daddy for real.

She is just a kid at 19.

Shit, I'm knocking on 40 sooner than I'd care to admit.

Oh well, I do love our little LA girls the best...

After a great cbj in bed, Degenerate she is way better in a bed LOL, I slipped into her tightness and I stayed in till we both started to feel it!

Then we changed positions, what an ass on my girl n dark, full nipples I can suck for minutes straight, so I could last longer...

I made her suck me off some more cause I was getting so freaking HARD!

Lesley is so cute: "but YOU were just inside me" she said w/a look...

I know the look cause I've seen it before on hers and many others faces.

Seriously, I do not care!

I like head just before I'm gonna nut...

Its my way an I'm sure I'm not alone on this!

So like my ATF that she is she DT me till I was bout to release...

I like her so I just blasted her hands when I finally shot my load!

Good times, good times indeed...

We cleaned up, we finished a bowl of my Master Kush, n then we hit the stroll...

I left her back at the liquor store as I headed south towards Century.

At 91st I saw 9 bsw's working the west side of the street...

I flipped a b**ch an hit up Hennesy, she is a freaky, eyeglass wearing, pot smoking trick that works w/2 other hot bsw's (they have business cards its so cute)...

I was still horny mongers an since I was a free bird, an LE was nowhere in sight, I had her hop in n then I had her suck me off till I nutted again, 1 blk off of the Fig on the side street kinda of dumb, for $60 bbbjcim!

I left the track at 92nd st at 1:45am...

When I got to Century my night of mongering was over as I headed west to the 405 N...

Now, Rock I'm not calling YOU out brother but man I have been trolling these waters for a long time...

And I have never seen a pack of wsw's ever PERIOD on this track.

I have seen Ruby Flame out there twice, my current Lesley w/her fake blond hair, and plenty of light skinned Latina teens, but never a pack of 5 white people, let alone 5 white girls, in the 90's!

So bro go on an get a camera then go an take some pics on the track otherwise your posts are just random "Bigfoot" sightings!

Honestly, Rock if I am wrong please do excuse me for ripping on YOU I just don't believe it based on my life experiences...

However, if I ever do find these elusive white girls working the FIG I will take their pics for all of us to enjoy...

Till then bro b safe in da HOOD!

Peace, da I Sadist

P.S. Boys, its been a long while since I have had so much fun on the Fig!

ChrisPoontang
04-05-10, 05:13
Its clean w/mirrors everywhere.

Yes, I filmed her again!

And I have never seen a pack of WSW's ever PERIOD on this track.

I have seen Ruby Flame out there twice, my current Lesley w/her fake blond hair, and plenty of light skinned Latina teens, but never a pack of 5 white people, let alone 5 white girls, in the 90's!Let see the pics of the tender 19 yr old!

Ruby is working the track now? Damn. I hooked up with her a bunch of times when she had her spot in North Hollywood. I knew she started to become real ghetto but I never thought she would become a track girl. She used to be really tight. She must have hooked up with "special" dude.

The Rook
04-05-10, 20:55
I could have been wrong on my posting of a pack of WSW on fig. They could be several very pale LSW and yes, definitely looked like teens. I saw five white looking chicks with brown and blonde hair. I apologiize, no intention to deceive anyone. They were really hot though. I will try to get out there and take a pic.
Rook

JonathonJammer
04-06-10, 01:54
Let see the pics of the tender 19 yr old!

Ruby is working the track now? Damn. I hooked up with her a bunch of times when she had her spot in North Hollywood. I knew she started to become real ghetto but I never thought she would become a track girl. She used to be really tight. She must have hooked up with "special" dude.

Man I remember when Ruby Flame popped up on Fig! That was a trip. Ended up finding her on a site and hooked up with her several times and some of my ATF times too. # I have of her doesn't work anymore is she still working? If so can someone PM me thanks in advance!

Real Romeo
04-06-10, 03:27
I could have been wrong on my posting of a pack of WSW on fig. They could be several very pale LSW and yes, definitely looked like teens. I saw five white looking chicks with brown and blonde hair. I apologiize, no intention to deceive anyone. They were really hot though. I will try to get out there and take a pic.
Rook

I cruised Fig about 2 weeks ago or so. At approximately 90st or so there WAS 3 wsw's together, 2 nights in a row after 2am or so. 1 blonde and 2 brunettes. The blonde , I think her name was Hazel, is about an 8 or 9. I'm not positive of cross st, but the side street has a grass median. Didn't date her because bbbj wasn't on menu. Be Safe

Vlad De Sade
04-06-10, 04:30
Mongers,

That is great news for sure Romeo...

If its true!

Thanks Rock for clarifying that YOU may have been mistaken...

I would have never guessed it possible seeing as how most pimps down there would mob attack those white girls immediately imho!

CpoonTang I do not post pics of my sexual exploits...

I never have, in more than 6 years of posting, and I probably never will.

Honestly, its just not my style boys...

I do take vids & stills for my own viewing pleasure!

My mongering is such a personal, compartmentalized facet of my existence!

Also, to clarify boys I said that in the past I have seen Ruby on the Fig.

I did not say she was working the track again.

Soon I will have to confirm this whole white girl situation myself unless someone I know verifies it for me first...

Its all good cause its just another excuse for me to monger on my favorite track in LA...

Peace, da I Sadist

Ppbluesea21
04-06-10, 07:33
Just went check out pig area via recent report, got there 2am and back 3:30am. Total maybe 10 sws. Most were 5 or below. But saw 3 WSW around 90. One is hot but face is so so. But the thing worry me is. 2 of them stay together next to the motel at 90. But the very next block one monger was pull over and car got tow. But the hot WSW just stay there still. Of course. No one interested apporach them. Me neither. Drove back and forth 4 times. Then head back. Maybe I just pick the wrong day or wrong time.

Be safe.

Poon Hound
04-06-10, 13:49
Yes, they are around. The week before last I seen 3. All pretty cute. I don't think pimps were out in force. We'll see how long they last. I dated a pretty hot Puerto Rican chick that said she was with that 3. Said HB is where they would normally be. Her name is Gia. I waited all night to catch up to her(avoiding LE and getting beat to the punch by mongers.) Thought she was a pure senorita from how lite she was. Very cute but looked like she would be in TJ. But she's from SoCal. Had a nice round ass too(couldn't tell with the tight mini she had on.) Anyway .7 for fs, no rush, and has mad head game. Doesn't dt well but lots of slurp and head twist. She will work for u. I wanna hit the whole crew but 1 for sure. Sorry no digits.

Broke Hampster
04-06-10, 14:04
Just enjoying the scenery.

Drove down fig yesterday. Saw 3 WSW's. One was an obvious cracky, hanging outside of the church around 104th. Circled around her twice just to tease, LOL. Then headed north when I saw another WSW around 89th. She was at least a 7 in the face, but her body was a 9. I saw two would-be pimps try to scoop her up but she wasn't even looking at them. When I circled back around to catch her again I saw the third WSW pretending to be on the payphone near 92nd. She was surrounded by would-be pimps. There are definitely white girls on the fig, but good luck reeling them in. They seem to come out during the afternoon hours.

Decided to hit up fig again this morning when I saw a nice LSW around the 90's. Said her name was DG. Cute but she had terrible acne. Asked for her digits and she abliged. I didn't even ask when she quoted me $$$ for whatever she was selling. I nodded and drove off.

Juanes
04-06-10, 23:03
I've posted before about a LSW Liz (puerto rican girl) she is usually with a WSW her name is Hazel i had both at the same time once i was great. Last week i had only Hazel she gives good head. She is really tall and has long blond hair and long sexy legs. I have Liz's digits but she said i can call it if i want Hazel also. They are both usually out at night around 94th and 102nd.

Real Romeo
04-21-10, 14:39
Hit Fig around 3am this morning. Cruised from Imperial to King. 2 tall slim bsw's at 98st or so. Got to 90st, and there is a lsw and a wsw on corner. Came up on back street. Camper parked off corner, guy sitting in car on other side with windows up. Latina was real LOUD and hard. wsw looked timid and nervous. My vice alarm went off, and I just smiled and said she looked great, which she yelled back, Thank You!. Went all the way up to King and nothing else. Got some grub and came back around 4:30. Started south again same 2bsw's in 90's. 3 bsw's at 70st or so. One was light skinned and looked good, but as I came around, LE had rolled up on them and a monger. Kept rolling north, and at 49st or so, found 2 young bsw's. Spent some time with one named Hazel. Not bad, not great. Decent skills, but lacked in endurance. Dropped her off and saw the light bsw from 70 st. Name is Tina, very curvacious. Wouldn't do bbbj, and quoted $. so I told her to have a good one. Turned corner and spotted a cute bsw spinner. Ty, cute girl, but a little spacy. I dont know if she had been celebrating 4:20 all day yesterday or what, but she had weirdest rule I've ever seen. Very reasonable price for bj, halfway through, after feeling her firm body, I asked for upgrade to FS. I asked how much for that, and she said same as for bj, Ok NP, but she says No. This is the deal we made, so we are only doing this. If you wanted all you shouldve said it at beginning. I offered to give her double, to see what she said, and she still said no. Said I can call her and next time we can do all. Lol, and she went right back out to corner and walked again with LE everywhere. Never seen anything like that before. Noone has told her about " One in the hand is worth 2 in the bush"? excuse the pun.
Anyway, was told that there was Ho and john Vice stings up and down the Fig yesterday, and that's why it was slow. Be Safe

The Godsend
04-23-10, 23:30
Hit Fig around 3am this morning. Cruised from Imperial to King. 2 tall slim bsw's at 98st or so. Got to 90st, and there is a lsw and a wsw on corner. Came up on back street. Camper parked off corner, guy sitting in car on other side with windows up. Latina was real LOUD and hard. wsw looked timid and nervous. My vice alarm went off, and I just smiled and said she looked great, which she yelled back, Thank You!. Went all the way up to King and nothing else. Got some grub and came back around 4:30. Started south again same 2bsw's in 90's. 3 bsw's at 70st or so. One was light skinned and looked good, but as I came around, LE had rolled up on them and a monger. Kept rolling north, and at 49st or so, found 2 young bsw's. Spent some time with one named Hazel. Not bad, not great. Decent skills, but lacked in endurance. Dropped her off and saw the light bsw from 70 st. Name is Tina, very curvacious. Wouldn't do bbbj, and quoted $. so I told her to have a good one. Turned corner and spotted a cute bsw spinner. Ty, cute girl, but a little spacy. I dont know if she had been celebrating 4:20 all day yesterday or what, but she had weirdest rule I've ever seen. Very reasonable price for bj, halfway through, after feeling her firm body, I asked for upgrade to FS. I asked how much for that, and she said same as for bj, Ok NP, but she says No. This is the deal we made, so we are only doing this. If you wanted all you shouldve said it at beginning. I offered to give her double, to see what she said, and she still said no. Said I can call her and next time we can do all. Lol, and she went right back out to corner and walked again with LE everywhere. Never seen anything like that before. Noone has told her about " One in the hand is worth 2 in the bush"? excuse the pun.
Anyway, was told that there was Ho and john Vice stings up and down the Fig yesterday, and that's why it was slow. Be Safe

Yeah, they hit Fig for like 4 hours straight the other day, then wrapped it up, then came back like 4 hours later with another sting. The first one was from like 8-12()midnight, the other one was from like 4-7 am. Be careful.

Marlowe
04-24-10, 16:38
There was this group of 3 BSW between Century and Manchester yesterday, about 6-8 p.m.. One of them was very cute, but she wouldn't talk to anyone and whenever you tried she pulled out her phone and pointed it at your car. What was up with that? Why is she out there if she doesn't want to work?

Member #4870
05-08-10, 00:57
Cruised the Fig. Track last couple days at around 4; 30 am and the track is pretty much dead. Have the times changed? Literally nothing. Could not count more than 1-3 SW's.

Did notice on Wednesday morning on the stretch of the hottie gallery about 5-7 motorcops and had cars pulled over (each one) and giving out citations. Never seen anything like that in my life. It was crazy!

Peace!

Webcams
05-09-10, 06:40
Some things change and some things stay the same.

Vlad, I have yet to see packs of WSW anywhere but Sunset or Hollywood in the old days... Fig just ain't it.

The best you get is 2-3 wsw total and few anything to write home about.

Fig use to be my favorite track, now the only pack of white anything is LE, that's the only pack of anything i have seen with consistency.

I got pulled over and after basically acting uninterested and not flinching since they had nothing and my mind was elsewhere i laughed and he said to get the fuck off of fig.

It was completely dead not 1 SW the length of the track it was odd.

Might check again very soon.

Hennesey got locked up not sure if she is back, jasmine has fallen off the radar time to find a new one.

James Compton
05-12-10, 23:22
Hello, to all! I just wanted to warn you all to be careful with some of the crackheads on Fig. I ran into one two weeks ago on Fig. And 110ish. I usually like crackheads cause they go down in price. BSW looked very skinny and looked very young. However, her eyes were shot. I figure I'd get her for 20-40. She gets in the car, get the I'm not a cop routine out of the way. She insists we go to her room. I say no as it may be a rob setup. She insists. I tell her I change my mind and ***** demands 20. I give her the I'm a cop and I'm doing her a favor letting her go routine which always works but this ***** is not getting out. She says I'm not a cop cause I touched her. She finally gets out on Fig. But yanks out my cell phone charger and yells "I got your phone". She had my charger all right but not my phone. I tell her to give the charger back and she slams it hard on my car window and I just drove away. If I was not a gentleman I would have knocked her cold. Be careful out there you all. Sorry can't give a name. She probably changes it anyway.

Onesafari
05-15-10, 17:30
She finally gets out on Fig. But yanks out my cell phone charger and yells "I got your phone". She had my charger all right but not my phone. I tell her to give the charger back and she slams it hard on my car window and I just drove away.Yeah I make it a point to not have anything visable nor grabbable. You NEVER know who you are picking up (unless you've picked her up before). You can't figure a person's mindset and mentality. I've heard of girls taking GPSs, cellphones, sunglasses, etc etc.

Clutch
05-16-10, 14:29
Yeah I make it a point to not have anything visable nor grabbable. You NEVER know who you are picking up (unless you've picked her up before). You can't figure a person's mindset and mentality. I've heard of girls taking GPSs, cellphones, sunglasses, etc etc.

To expand on this point and topic, I have had girls that I have previously dated in my car or truck steal from me as well as new girls.

One, I had seen about 8 times before but she was in a bad situation and took about sixty bucks from my wallet while she sucked my dick in my car in an alley in Long Beach. I realized it later that day and when I saw a few days later, confronted her. She came clean and told me was desperate at the time. I warned her that she was burning the wrong guy and we worked out a pussy payment plan. I fucked her for half price three times in two weeks. The only reason this worked is because she exclusively worked this track and I passed her all the time. She knew I could find her. Once I was paid back, I never picked her up again. I saw her for a few years after but kept my foot on the gas every time and every time she looked sad. Cost herself way more than what she took. Her loss, I was a regular. Bummer for me, she was a good screw.
Another one is as regular a provider as you can get. I have been banging her for about 15 years and I guess she was high one time and I had about 50 bucks missing from my pants pocket. I have gotten great pussy from this chick so many times that I just let it fly and chalked it up as part of the price of playing this game that we all love so much. Why cut off a reliable piece of ass over 50 bucks? I just don't keep any extra cash on me when mongering anymore or keep a closer eye on my stuff.
Another time, I was having my car painted and drove a loaner from the guy who was doing the work. He had his registration on his sun-visor. Well, my dick made me stop and chat with a huge titted chick and when I declined her overpriced service, she pulled the "I want money for my time routine". I told her to fuck off and she grabbed the papers off the visor on the way out in anger. I was pretty stupid doing that in a borrowed car but she did have glorious juggs.

The moral of the story is, providers (even the good ones) tend to have
fuck-up tendencies and you never know when someone is in desperate need of some funds. My 2 cents

Stay safe guys!

Clutch

Fourtyformag
05-20-10, 16:13
I drove down Fig about a week ago on my way home from work around 12 am and must have seen at least 6 LEO's with at least 3 cars pulled over. Very few girls out and about. The LEO's even flashed there spot light into my car as I drove by as if they were trying to intimidate me off the track. Too much of a hassle.

Last night I rode down Western around the 40's and saw over 20, mostly BSW's. Picked up a young girl named Valerie, 21 years old, about 5ft tall, great body. Gave pretty good BBBJ for 60, but was not into it at all. Kept asking "are you almost there honey? " Still, Western was a great place since Fig is too hot. Not one single LEO!

Got Time
05-21-10, 18:50
For you guys checking out Fig during the day; did you guys see a WSW 19-22 years old, 5'5 no more than 105 lbs, blonde possibly wearing a pink mid drift top?
Vaguely remember a small tattoo on the lower back AKA tramp stamp. The reason i ask is because that same lil hottie was at the bus stop on La Brea and Jefferson.
I was picking up lunch at about 11am and I saw some guy getting her number. Her whole look and demeaner just screamed PRO. So approached her after the guy took off.
I asked where she was headed and said "Figueroa". I told her i wish i could give her a lift but couldn't at the moment so how about her number. But she wouldn't give it to me. I tried but was shot down.

Topher1309
05-21-10, 22:40
I was with her a couple months ago. Think that her name was Fire? $30 for really nicely performed blow and go. Took her time and both sloppy deep, real pro. She said she frequented La Brea so, I made the mistake of tossing her number. Haven't seen her since.

Got Time
05-22-10, 04:08
Just got done banging 19 yo Leslie. Blondish hair,braces. I know some of you guys know her well. Great bubbly attitude. 60 for sex only. No bj since I just wanted to tap her. Fig and gage.
She rode me very well. I had to pull over to post this. There are 3 hot bsw Off fig and the 90's

Hargow20
05-22-10, 11:42
Do you have a ph# or is Leslie on CL. I might be up in LA/OC next week.

Thanks

MrJose
05-24-10, 10:47
Just a few

MrJose
05-24-10, 11:01
Pictures pictures pictures

Hardly Seek
05-25-10, 11:21
How old are these pics?
As of late I have not seen much of anything out there.

Drumer Boy
05-25-10, 13:18
They might be resent because there was a lot of action last week, but the past few days have been slow. it all really depends on the time you are out there, i drive trough here at least 5 or 6 days a week and i can tell you that there is no specific time to find a lot of action for sure. but you best bet is early morning.

How old are these pics?

As of late I have not seen much of anything out there.

Livinitup
05-26-10, 02:48

Once again great pictures MrJ. I gotta say you out did yourself this time my friend, you got up close and personal.

Nice butt shots by the way. Hope you don't mind if I pull up some detail on a couple of your shots.

Keep up the good work! You are an inspiration to a lot of us.

B Malibu
05-26-10, 07:43
Did you get a new camera? Your pix are coming out much better these days!

MrJose
05-26-10, 10:51
Did you get a new camera? Your pix are coming out much better these days!No new camera just finally sat down and changed the settings. LOL

Thanks for the comp.

MrJose
05-26-10, 10:52
How old are these pics?

As of late I have not seen much of anything out there.About 3 weeks.

Real Romeo
05-31-10, 11:56
Hit Fig from about 12-1 am. It was poppin. From Imperial to Florence, there were about 25-30 girls out. One corner in 70's had 7 girls. Some really cute girls out there. LE was pretty much just driving through and scattering everyone. Saw some girls wind up on Western in 50's, but then went back to Fig hour later. I think this board is quiet because everyone is too busy to post reports, lol. You guys have it made here.
Came down Fig during day Sunday around 2:30pm, and found quite a few nice ones out during day also. 2 spinner bsw types up near vernon. Really petite latina in 40's, but couldnt see her face, and acts a little crackish standing on her corner. Tall young bsw with great legs was out in 90's. Great dsl's, but no bbbj on menu, so I had to pass. Saw 2 really sexy latinas in booty shorts on Century by 110. Saw the asses from fig, lol. Pulled around, and the hotter one wagged her tongue at me, came around the block to find her and they were walking into motel, and went into room just as I pulled in, Damn!.
Came back out around 11pm, and prob about 20 girls out from Imperial to Vernon, but LE was hitting it HARD. Headed over to Western/Jefferson and found a really cute petite bsw around 30st. Great body and negotiated for bbbj, homerun, but LE was pounding it there also, had a close call and I had to drop her off. Wasn't able to get name or number, too bad. Cruised down to Slausson, counted about 10 girls out in that stretch. 2 spinners in 40's near motels but too many cars making commotion. Back over to Fig around 1am, LE was still all over and stopping at all the groups of girls. Was able to find a really nice slim lightskinned bsw in 90's. Took her out of area, and STILL, LE was up and down all the side streets. Too Hot. Too many close calls, so I cut my losses. Another good visit overall. The action here at its best reminds me of NYC in it's heyday. You guys are lucky here. Be Safe

Johng 021
06-01-10, 10:32
I haven't been really active lately on the site but I have been out..

Decided to head out this morning and met this light skinned cutie(very cute) who was a thick BSW but, it was a sexy thick. DSL and some amazing big ass breast. (reason I stopped). BBBJ $45 (smooth talker?) wanted $80 for CBJ. Though she did not want to give number. Explaining she only gives it out to guys who pay $120 or more for head. Ha Ha.

It wasn't as busy as I thought, I have not been on fig in quite a while but I was dissapointed at the activity. To be quite honest western is kind of my favorite place now.

Drumer Boy
06-01-10, 18:18
Well I was heading north on fig today and a few blocks after manchaster there was a spinner BSW that looked TGTBT. Well needless to say there was a traffic jam around her. I swear some guys make it all so ovius. With all that attention I decided to pass. A few blocks noth of her a saw a jaw droping latina that looked like jailbait, she was carrying a backpack so I assumed she was a civi. As I drove by her I couldn't help but stare at her. She looked my way and made eye contact and smiled and did a small hidden wave. Needless to say I got very excited.

I pulled into a shopping center and waited, sure enoufh she walked by and saw me and came over. We talked for a bit and did LE check, she told me that she was on her way to her day job and she gave me her number to set something up. She said she is new to all this and is not a pro. So I'm going to call her tonight and see how it goes.

Geeslimmy
06-05-10, 13:53
I cruised the' pig around 12 last night from the' 90's to about the 40's. Found a nice block at sissy sis and pig where there were about 5 or 6 SWS. 3 Latina's all decent looking. 2 BSW nice looking and I think one WSW. Anyhow, I saw one BSW just finishing a job named Hershey. She quickly asked me if I wanted a date. She has a nice body tall leggy with all the right curves and ASS for days with a nice set of see C Cups to match. Her name fits her well. Skin is very dark, silky, and flawless no stretch marks at all! I got hard just looking at her ass that was practically uncovered just barely covered by her small top. She asked how much I had. Then I asked for BBBJ for $40 and she said NO and walked. I drove up to her again and said ok fine $40 for CBJ then she asked if I had a condom. I told her no and to get one from some other SW that was around. She came back with the condom and I was thinking to myself I wonder if I could fuck for an extra 10 or 20. We drove off and found some dark street then she asked me to feel her tits which I did and they were very nice. She started with CBJ not very good kinda mechinical and boring. So I mentioned that I want to fuck. She said ok how much do you have I said 20 more. She said ok. Quick flip side ways CG positions while I palmed her ass and she just kept going up and down on the pole making fake sexy noises and I switched from palming ass to playing with tits and shot my load in no time. She's really cute with glossy lip stick and bubble but silky skin leggy. She mentioned she works on LBB sometimes as well.

Marlowe
06-11-10, 23:51
This was on my way home, not really looking for anything. Same girl that was on SB last weekend.

She is the perfect little spinner, just about 5 feet, less than 100 lbs., cute as hell! She had her hair down today, and lost the piercing in the lip, a much better look for her.

Went to the P****r motel on Figueroa (didn't know there were actually notels right on the Pig) $25 for the hour.

$.8 for cbj, went for the $.2 upsell to have her on top, more than worth it IMHO.

Ratings: Face 9; body 9.5; service 8; attitude 8.5; price 7. You could probably get similar service without the upsell if you are a good negotiator.

Like I said before, shorter girls are not my usual thing, but she's so cute, coal black with pearly white teeth. I have the digits for qualified SM only.

Hardly Seek
06-12-10, 12:43
Was out this morning around 4:30 a.m. and found nothing.
Very quiet out there. Until 6:30 when some girls came out at 110th. Met Hennesy, I've seen her before but today she looked incredibly hot. BBBJ for .70 which by the looks of her was a bargain.
Great service, great attitude, really hot even with a blue flower in her hair.

Watnow78
06-14-10, 18:37
Was out in LA today and i decided to cruise FIG. I saw a few BSW's, this one had a nice ass and a pretty face. Didn't get a good shot due to shooting from my BlackBerry.

Overfiend
06-16-10, 17:56
Had my first run at FIG. Slim pickings but I got with a LSW with above average looks and a great attitude. $. 80 FS cardate. Took forever to find a spot in the day which almost ruined the whole mood. Fully satisfied lunch encounter. No number, sad, would have liked to hit it again.

Ayanei Paradis
06-16-10, 19:57
I'm postin this from my phone so I hope it goes up quick. But right now I'm on fig wit 4 other girls from our household, and its maybe 3 other girls besides us that I saw. I'm in the 50's right now. Traffic is good, hope it stays alright. I'm especially out here again tomorrow after the game. Hope this post helps.

Vengo
06-19-10, 23:01
I had been to RBC and thought I'd check out Fig on my way North- a half-dozen BSW hotties on one corner, 105th. Further up, not much until the 60's, then 3 or 4 BSW's and a sweet-looking LSW. Was too pooped to pop tho, just window shopping. Little LE in evidence.

Hornilius69
06-22-10, 21:17
Cruising figuerora and segundo, spotted bsw and settled down for a nice CBJ for .30. She lets me roamed her snatch and sucks on her melon titties. Also, she offers me FS at some notel down the street for .40. I told her, "Next time baby!"

Real Romeo
06-23-10, 15:59
Cruised down Fig on my way into town. 2 bsw's at Vernon. One was thick, and one was tall, slim and fine, in a flowing sundress. Down by 110st, I saw a tall, thick bsw in garters being questioned by 2 LE, and 2 blocks down, I see a slim spinner bsw walking away. Tight, round bubble butt, nice legs. Face wasn't as great, but not bad. Long story short: She agreed to price for bbbj, and then after looking for safe spot, proceeded to try and give Faux Bj ( ie - Hj with mouth hovering above) It was way too hot to cause a scene, so I put her out right there, which was LONG walk from pickup, and told her what goes around comes around. Her name is Star. She has blonde hair in ponytail and some neck and sideburn tats. Be Safe

Treading Water
06-24-10, 19:53
I had to make a trip down to O. C. Today so I cruised Fig and LBB just to check out the morning menu. I had heard that a lot of girls work early mornings. At 7:30AM Fig was pretty dead. Saw one very hot thin BSW just south of Vernon, and a pretty nasty looking BSW around Florence, and that was it. I crossed over to LBB around Imperial and drove LBB to the 91. Again, almost nothing. Very view LE also. After my meeting in O. C. I did the reverse trip with the same results. Where are all the girls at in the AM?

MrJose
06-27-10, 18:26
This pics are about 2 weeks old.

Member #4870
06-27-10, 23:56
Cruised the track yesterday around 12:30-130

Lot of SW's out on the track between the flight motel and at prince hall.

Didn't last too long. Le shout it down rather quick.

Member #3969
06-28-10, 05:08
I enjoyed the pics, thanks for sharing! What a difference locale makes. If an sw walked like that around here she'd be busted in a heartbeat. Isn't it uncanny how they always seem to catch a dude taking a pic? Even from a longer distance or from behind the veteran sw's always seem to know. Thanks again and good luck out there.

Giani
06-28-10, 11:06
MrJose:
I took the liberty of reposting your picture of the HOTTIE in a little black skirt, ass cheeks and high heels sandals on "Mongers' Pix as Art. Here it is:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=1014929#post1014929

I hope that others, as they see unusually fine images, would repost them to that site!

Giani

Hargow20
06-28-10, 12:35
The girls in the pics do look quite sexy. But when the girls dress like this the locals complain and brings more heat to the tracks.

Ayanei Paradis
06-28-10, 13:54
The girls in the pics do look quite sexy. But when the girls dress like this the locals complain and brings more heat to the tracks.You must not kno fig well. the least of our concern wen on fig is the locals complainin about what we do. the only exception is when there are kids out comin or goin to school and most of kno to take it in at that time. most of us.

MrJose
06-30-10, 00:56
MrJose:

I took the liberty of reposting your picture of the HOTTIE in a little black skirt, ass cheeks and high heels sandals on "Mongers' Pix as Art. Here it is:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=1014929#post1014929

I hope that others, as they see unusually fine images, would repost them to that site!

GianiNo problem hopefully when its gets a little warmer more girls will be out...This time of year last the track was on FIRE!

Juanes
07-02-10, 23:43
I just passed by 69th street around 8pm and it was packed. I've realized that between 6 and 9pm you will always find at least 2 SW there. Mostly its a the same LSW (gives good head) and a BSW, sometimes you will find the pack its usually a WSW the LSW and BSW

Martinisshy
07-03-10, 00:50
No problem hopefully when its gets a little warmer more girls will be out...This time of year last the track was on FIRE!Is that the normal attire that the girls wear in your area?

Just wondering from the not-so-hot Seattle WA area.

Oclatnguy
07-06-10, 12:36
Finished 4th of July kind of early Sunday night, so decided to take a stroll down the blvds. Started on the Pig. Left OC about 11:30 PM, got there about 12:30. Started down by the 105, headed north. Did about three trips up and down Fig, with nothing to be found. PD was out in force, so maybe that scared the girls off. Or maybe they had fireworks? Who knows. Anyways there was some action by 51st and Fig. BSW, about 5’9” maybe 180. Kind of thick, which is the way I like them. Turned right on 50th, then headed back down 51st. She got into a SUV before I could pick her up. Headed back down Fig, with no further luck. Headed over to LBB about 2 AM. See my post there.

Hadezh
07-06-10, 13:40
Is that the normal attire that the girls wear in your area?

Just wondering from the not-so-hot Seattle WA area.

It is very common to see the 1 pc skirts being worn so high you can see the panties as if they were bathing suits. Not so common, but happens sometimes, they are not even wearing panties.

Most girls dress warmer when it gets cold, though not all, but now a days when it is 60 deg min at night nearly all the girls are showing off as much skin as possible.

I wish I had a camera. Not just for the girls I see but the gems I find now and then.

Hardly Seek
07-13-10, 19:08
Was out today around 11:30 am. Just east of Century where they are doing street work there was a really hot looking young BSW with a nice short skirt and white top. You could'nt miss her as she stood out big time. A little suspect of her as I noticed she did not get picked up even after a few hours.
Maybe I was too careful, but better safe than sorry. She was definetley too hot for that area.
Noticed quite a few new young one's along the track.

Hardly Seek
07-14-10, 11:26
Was out today around 11:30 am. Just east of Century where they are doing street work there was a really hot looking young BSW with a nice short skirt and white top. You could'nt miss her as she stood out big time. A little suspect of her as I noticed she did not get picked up even after a few hours.
Maybe I was too careful, but better safe than sorry. She was definetley too hot for that area.
Noticed quite a few new young one's along the track.
I meant north of Century.

Topher1309
07-14-10, 22:33
Drove down Fig from Century to Manchester at 11pm on Tuesday night and the street was packed with BSW and a LSW or two. There were two hotties on every corner both sides of the road. Didn't see any cops or pimps. Stopped and filled my car with gas and then drove back on the 110. Don't know if that is a trend or a moment.

Geeslimmy
07-17-10, 23:58
I was cruising around for around 45 min. up and down pig. Finally after asking several BSW for BBBJ one agreed to do it for 40 she was around 90th st. She said fine and got in. We drove less than a block to a dark area where she gave me an OK BBBJ and did not complete the job so basically I never came and she made off with my 40. She kept stopping when I was about to bust my shit and tells me to finish myself. Why in the world would I pay someone money to finish myself. Dumb broad. Anyhow, the whole time she was trying to up sale me on the pussy but I didn't want to stink up my car and plus more she mentions to me that her pussy has been hurting her cause she was fuct by some big dick dude. Just look out for this one she goes by Sparkle and is a dark skinned sister around 23 or so. Skinny and has a cute face and bubble butt. Keeps her hair pulled back in a small bun. I left a little upset that I was not able to bust my nut and almost went looking for another BSW but Sparkle was the only one last night that agreed to do BBBJ for 40. So I just winded up going home. I did NOT see LE around but there were a lot of mongers out.

Topher1309
07-20-10, 22:39
Trying out new tracks and came across a couple of interesting potential spots. For the last couple of weeks I have cruised the East side of the 110.

Last night on Main between King and Jefferson I came across a cute older 30's LSW (7/10). She had tiny breast, thin and wore a Catholic school girl skirt with white knee high socks on. Picked her up ~1am and we had our fun for $20. She spoke English as a native and told me at one time she was a stripper.

Manchester between 110 over to Central there have been a hodge podge of women starting after 9pm but more than likely to be out after 12. This area if advertised would be the bargain basement. Two Tuesday nights ago the area was the busiest I have seen. Range of quality from Hot, Dressed for Fig to Was she just digging in the dumpster? Picked up two here on various nights. One was sexy BSW (6.5/10) flower dress down to mid-thigh and bountiful breasts. Had everything for $16. Very nice and friendly.

The other was BSW about late teens to early 20s with plump young breasts. She wore a black evening like dress and was very friendly. Her voice was almost gone from having just fought with her family. Drove away from the area and parked. Asked for $10 but all I had was $20. She wanted to do it like the animals so, I complied. On the way back she told me about the streets and how some weird bi-pimp was trying to take over the neighborhood and how they were bloods and across Hooper were the crypts or vice versa.

Another area that has been note worthy is Avalon starting at Manchester were there was a smoking hot Latina on a Tuesday night after 2am. Went around twice but a sexy thin BSW in a mini kept getting in the way. I took off and headed North. Avalon North of Manchester up to Imperial has some stray BSW mostly older and bigger ladies but there have been a couple of gems here too.

Nothing has been predictable but of the 5 I have picked up it's all been <$20. All the women were friendly and allowed me to pick a safe and comfortable place no one rushed it. In fact, one of the ladies was drunk and spent about 15 minutes polishing my pole from tip to root and back again.

B Malibu
07-21-10, 06:51
Trying out new tracks and came across a couple of interesting potential spots. For the last couple of weeks I have cruised the East side of the 110.

Last night on Main between King and Jefferson I came across a cute older 30's LSW (7/10). She had tiny breast, thin and wore a Catholic school girl skirt with white knee high socks on. Picked her up ~1am and we had our fun for $20. She spoke English as a native and told me at one time she was a stripper.

Manchester between 110 over to Central there have been a hodge podge of women starting after 9pm but more than likely to be out after 12. This area if advertised would be the bargain basement. Two Tuesday nights ago the area was the busiest I have seen. Range of quality from Hot, Dressed for Fig to Was she just digging in the dumpster? Picked up two here on various nights. One was sexy BSW (6.5/10) flower dress down to mid-thigh and bountiful breasts. Had everything for $16. Very nice and friendly.

The other was BSW about late teens to early 20s with plump young breasts. She wore a black evening like dress and was very friendly. Her voice was almost gone from having just fought with her family. Drove away from the area and parked. Asked for $10 but all I had was $20. She wanted to do it like the animals so, I complied. On the way back she told me about the streets and how some weird bi-pimp was trying to take over the neighborhood and how they were bloods and across Hooper were the crypts or vice versa.

Another area that has been note worthy is Avalon starting at Manchester were there was a smoking hot Latina on a Tuesday night after 2am. Went around twice but a sexy thin BSW in a mini kept getting in the way. I took off and headed North. Avalon North of Manchester up to Imperial has some stray BSW mostly older and bigger ladies but there have been a couple of gems here too.

Nothing has been predictable but of the 5 I have picked up it's all been <$20. All the women were friendly and allowed me to pick a safe and comfortable place no one rushed it. In fact, one of the ladies was drunk and spent about 15 minutes polishing my pole from tip to root and back again.
I'm not understanding the amount of your donations? You say she asked for $10, but you only had $20?? Are you trying to say she asked for one hundred, but you only had twenty?

I know at times it can be confusing with the short-hand we use on here, but this symbol ($) represents one hundred and thus two of these ($$) would represent two hundred and so on. If you meant to express say, one hundred and twenty, it would look like this ($.20). Anything less than one hundred is simply denoted with a period and the number to follow (ex: fifty dollars = .50).

Topher1309
07-21-10, 12:41
Yeah I totally messed that one up.

It's actually the fractions, she asked for just a bit over the California minimum wage, $.10.

Hadezh
07-21-10, 13:28
I'm not understanding the amount of your donations? You say she asked for $10, but you only had $20?? Are you trying to say she asked for one hundred, but you only had twenty?

I know at times it can be confusing with the short-hand we use on here, but this symbol ($) represents one hundred and thus two of these ($$) would represent two hundred and so on. If you meant to express say, one hundred and twenty, it would look like this ($.20). Anything less than one hundred is simply denoted with a period and the number to follow (ex: fifty dollars = .50).I am familiar with Manchester and Avalon parts.

My guess is the girl wanted ten but all he had was twenty. The girls in this area are crackheads.

This area is a step down in the safty and drug level from Western track north of King.

All of the girls out at night are on crack.

Probably the biggest thing that stops quality girls from going to this area is the street crack guys who are all over. They rape and rob girls all the time.

There are gems out there now and then though.

Just be careful because this area of town is brutal.

MrJose
07-22-10, 02:24
A few gems out.

MrJose
07-25-10, 05:25
Went out around 1am drove up and down fig. Saw at least 15 girls out bit I also so at least 10 LE cars out pulling over girls right And left. Be careful

Jh8558
07-28-10, 12:44
Cruised the track this morning. A little bit of action just south of Vernon, 3 extremely hot girls, they've been out in the morning the last week and a half or so. 2 LSW's, 1 BSW, all 3 with their dresses hiked up above their asses. Maybe I'll partake tomorrow morning if one of the LSW's is still there.

A decent looking WSW along with an overweight BSW were on the opposite side of the street, the west side, right on 46th.

Be careful out there, fellas.

Livinitup
07-31-10, 03:00
Gentlemen found this on the Daily Breeze web site:

Los Angeles. LAPD officers will conduct a sobriety checkpoint from 6 p.m. Aug. 6 to 1 a.m. Aug. 7 on Figueroa Street at 41st Street.

Be safe, peace out!
L

Hadezh
07-31-10, 12:06
Gentlemen found this on the Daily Breeze web site:

Los Angeles. LAPD officers will conduct a sobriety checkpoint from 6 p.m. Aug. 6 to 1 a.m. Aug. 7 on Figueroa Street at 41st Street.

Be safe, peace out!
L

I never get why they advertise this...

It is like they only want to catch stupid people.

Geeslimmy
08-01-10, 18:01
There was a least 4 hot BSW's on da' pig on Friday late night around 2AM. I saw one or two LSW's. One that was pimpless named Pinky a little chubby but cute in da' face. I couldn't find any that would do BBBJ for .40 so I was about to bounce and found a dark skinned ok looking broad named Kim but I dumped her off because I was being followed by some random car that could of been LE. Not sure. Anyhow, I winded up going to Western track.

Bbbb3
08-02-10, 02:12
New to the area just taking in the sights on the Pig. Saw some HUGE black booties I wanted in the 90's but was scared since I am new here. I just circled around a few times from 40-s to 110s and back. Will keep you posted on progress.

Livinitup
08-04-10, 01:52
I never get why they advertise this...

It is like they only want to catch stupid people.

My understanding is that the LAPD is not too keen on the Daily Breeze publishing the info'.

"Gentlemen found this on the Daily Breeze web site:

Los Angeles. LAPD officers will conduct a sobriety checkpoint from 6 p.m. Aug. 6 to 1 a.m. Aug. 7 on Figueroa Street at 41st Street."

(Bump)

Bbbb3
08-04-10, 22:08
Saw an older HSW, I would rate her looks about 7. 5 or 8. Turned around down one of the streets and lost her. Definitely excited about HSW's. Going to try again later, saw some big juicy black booty, but was too scared to partake. Maybe sometime soon, I hope.

DropFrame
08-04-10, 23:34
State law requires that info on DUI checkpoints be given to media outlets. This is so they can say that the public was informed and could easily avoid the checkpoints. (there also has to be a side street you can exit on to avoid the checkpoint)

Few outlets publish the info. That's what they are counting on. Tim Conway, Jr. on KFI also gives out checkpoint info.

http://blog.drivinglaws.org/

is a website to find them

Hornilius69
08-05-10, 09:36
Saw an older HSW, I would rate her looks about 7. 5 or 8. Turned around down one of the streets and lost her. Definitely excited about HSW's. Going to try again later, saw some big juicy black booty, but was too scared to partake. Maybe sometime soon, I hope.The black booty worth .20 for bbbj. Their skills are way better than the pros. They might even swallow it.

Bbbb3
08-05-10, 21:13
So, the HUGE boooty black girls are not pros?

I cruised this afternoon, not much out on the Pig today.

The black booty worth .20 for bbbj. Their skills are way better than the pros. They might even swallow it.

new guy
08-06-10, 21:03
Saw about 8-10 bsw between 90th and 94th. Most were decent, 7s at least. This is news to me as I never knew there to be action on the Fig during rush hour. No LE in sight either.

Alxm1
08-07-10, 01:26
A few gems out.Whos the honey in the gray shorts? Damn.

That looks lickable from head to toe!

MrJose
08-12-10, 03:08
It looks as if FIG is becoming a hotspot during the day.

MrJose
08-12-10, 03:20
Here is one more for the road.

Johng 021
08-12-10, 15:56
That girl with the tight blue pastel dress looks really sexy and actually looks similar to a girl I met about a week back called "diamond".

She looks very sexy with those big ass legs, this is why I believe it's her, very unique build that she has compared to other girls.

Peach Skoal
08-12-10, 21:49
Mr Jose,

Thanks for the pics. Who is that blond WSW. Nice big ole ass on her.

MrJose
08-13-10, 06:16
Mr Jose,

Thanks for the pics. Who is that blond WSW. Nice big ole ass on her.Hey thanks man yeah that chick was hot but she was being very selective on the cars she got into.

Half Amazing
08-13-10, 10:42
Damn, the one in the white striped dress is AMAZING. May have to make a day trip to the Fig... :)

MrJose
08-13-10, 12:12
Damn, the one in the white striped dress is AMAZING. May have to make a day trip to the Fig... :)Yeah fig is becoming nice during daytime hrs.

Marlowe
08-13-10, 14:08
Here is one more for the road.

The girl in the last photo, with the yellow and brown top and the jean skirt looks like a guy! That is a terrible wig.

Hadezh
08-14-10, 18:29
The girl in the last photo, with the yellow and brown top and the jean skirt looks like a guy! That is a terrible wig.

Think I was out the same day. I saw that one and would not pick her/him up because she/he would never allow me to see her/his face when I drove by.

Was also with the one in the pink a few times I saw them.

Early when I was out saw them with a BSW with long black hair in black top and jeans...she was AMAZING but quickly got into a vehicle and was never seen again.

Picked up the WSW a while ago at night but at just about every turn we saw LE car and eventually we both got uncomfortable with the situation and decided not to do anything. She seemed really nice but I do not take any chances.

Misfit
08-15-10, 08:19
MrJose, good picture.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=106957

Misfit

MrJose
08-15-10, 15:43
MrJose, good picture.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=106957

MisfitThanks misfit. LE is all over the place so be careful

Sonicus
08-16-10, 01:08
I was driving on Figueroa Street heading North, right before I hit Vernon ave on one of those little streets I saw a brunette wsw decent looking. Bbbj on the menu with cim for 25. This chick knows whats shes doing I give her A+ performance and 6 on looks. She says she has no number who knows, she goes by the name Amanda, caught her around 1 am.

Jinthewood
08-16-10, 21:02
I took the liberty of doing a little post processing on this pic, hope you don't mind. We need this one's digits.

Hot Dawg
08-17-10, 08:13
Went down to Fig after seeing nothing on Sunset. Saw a LSW by City Motel. But, another monger got to her first. Spotted a petite WSW across the street. She goes by "Sasha". 19, from Inglewood. .7 for everything. Excellent CBJ. She allowed my hand to rest on the back of her head and gently push down. My other hand was roaming free. Nice pair of A cups. Small but firm. Almost nutted with the CBJ but wanted to save the load for that nice shaved kitty. Finished with mish.

She said there is a track by Alameda and Washington? It is suppose to be a small truck stop. Have you guys heard of it?

Jh8558
08-17-10, 09:44
Cruised the Fig. track this morning, noticed that most of the action is moving south. Most of the girls are now down around the 90's and 100's instead of the 40's. LSW, WSW, BSW, pretty much whatever you're looking for.

Be safe, fellas.

Buck Nasty
08-17-10, 14:49
James, no disrespect but do you expect if you're picking up crack heads? LOL

Are you OK mentally/emotionally? Are you OK financially (can't afford to go to an MP)?

Hello, to all! I just wanted to warn you all to be careful with some of the crackheads on Fig. I ran into one two weeks ago on Fig. And 110ish. I usually like crackheads cause they go down in price. BSW looked very skinny and looked very young. However, her eyes were shot. I figure I'd get her for 20-40. She gets in the car, get the I'm not a cop routine out of the way. She insists we go to her room. I say no as it may be a rob setup. She insists. I tell her I change my mind and ***** demands 20. I give her the I'm a cop and I'm doing her a favor letting her go routine which always works but this ***** is not getting out. She says I'm not a cop cause I touched her. She finally gets out on Fig. But yanks out my cell phone charger and yells "I got your phone". She had my charger all right but not my phone. I tell her to give the charger back and she slams it hard on my car window and I just drove away. If I was not a gentleman I would have knocked her cold. Be careful out there you all. Sorry can't give a name. She probably changes it anyway.

Lencho Sanchez
08-17-10, 17:13
Alright fellas so I've been reading for a LOOONG time but haven't partaken in the hobby. Well this last weekend I was working in LA and decided to cruise the track. A lot to choose from, but I pussed out; almost jumped on one female last night. So I'm driving SB on Fig and see a HSW on the east side (towards the 110) on maybe 91st st? Anyways so I decide to cruise back around and turn onto 92nd and at the end on the right side (under the 110) there's a parking lot with LEO hanging out right there. Needless to say I paniced and went straight and jumped on the 110. If you think about it, that's a perfect spot because mongers cruising by and zipping back around can easily be seen by popos and hassled.

Saturday there was a nice BSW towards Redondo?, going SB on the ES of the bridge. Pussed out then as well.

I tend to be overly cautious, kind of wish I wasn't there sure was a lot to choose from yesterday in the day time, and around 9pm as well. Saturday around 6pm there was a lot of movement as well. Any pointers you guys can mention would certainly be appreciated. There are a lot of notels on the strip to choose from as well which is likely something I'd consider.

Keep it safe fellas and I'll keep reading and learning.

Lencho

Stlker
08-18-10, 06:20
...Needless to say I paniced and went straight and jumped on the 110. ...

LenchoHahaha I've done the exact same thing a few times. Once from Fig onto the 110 and the other few times were in OC off Harbor, although it wasnt quite near the fwy. I remember one time I wasnt even thinking, I saw a BSW fine as hell and tried to say hello but she kept walking. I did a three point turn and tried to pull up to her but she kept walking and said, "Cops right there genius!" As soon as I look to the front, LE flashes the spot light on me. Needless to say, I drove as fast as I could out of that neighborhood. Took me the whole ride down the fwy to stop the jitters.

Good luck fellow rook!

Hot Dawg
08-19-10, 20:22
Well, I guess I can post this under the Downtown thread or Fig.

Anyways, I dated the WSW named "Sasha" a couple of nights ago and she told me about this "new track". So, last night I decided to go check it out. The "track" was more like a "corner". It was at the corner of Alameda and Washington. There was a mini mall. The girls would be hanging out in the parking lot. Mongers would drive thru the parking lot and surrounding side streets.

There were about 10-12 girls out. They were mostly BSWs. There were 3 LSWs, and no WSW. Out of the 3 LSWs, I recognized Mercedes, one of my regulars from OC. I had not seen her for awhile. We chatted a little bit. She got busted in OC and was sentenced to 3 years probation. This is why she can't work OC anymore. Last night was more of a recon mission. I didn't part take due to unfamiliar territory. I took a few pics with my crappy cell. None of them came out right. I am uploading one just to give you guys an idea.

Took Washington to Fig. The usual suspects by the City Motel. Spotted Brooklyn (latina crew) by Florence. She was looking fine. Drove up to the 90's and saw a spinner latina named "Brenda". She remembered me from LBB. But, she said LE was stopping girls and she didn't want to do car date. Ended up dropping her off.

By this time, it was about 4:00am. And had to be at work in the OC by 6:30am. Story continues at the OC section.......

Johng 021
08-20-10, 10:37
Went to fig this morning and between 90th & century there was about 25 girls out, some girls were sexy & some looked like robs. (fairly easy to spot)

The problem with mornings like these where it's a circus out there, you really can't find good service or good providers. I did not date any girl this morning but I know it was a good call.

Sonicus
08-20-10, 16:22
Well, I guess I can post this under the Downtown thread or Fig.

Anyways, I dated the WSW named "Sasha" a couple of nights ago and she told me about this "new track". So, last night I decided to go check it out. The "track" was more like a "corner". It was at the corner of Alameda and Washington. There was a mini mall. The girls would be hanging out in the parking lot. Mongers would drive thru the parking lot and surrounding side streets.

There were about 10-12 girls out. They were mostly BSWs. There were 3 LSWs, and no WSW. Out of the 3 LSWs, I recognized Mercedes, one of my regulars from OC. I had not seen her for awhile. We chatted a little bit. She got busted in OC and was sentenced to 3 years probation. This is why she can't work OC anymore. Last night was more of a recon mission. I didn't part take due to unfamiliar territory. I took a few pics with my crappy cell. None of them came out right. I am uploading one just to give you guys an idea.

Took Washington to Fig. The usual suspects by the City Motel. Spotted Brooklyn (latina crew) by Florence. She was looking fine. Drove up to the 90's and saw a spinner latina named "Brenda". She remembered me from LBB. But, she said LE was stopping girls and she didn't want to do car date. Ended up dropping her off.

By this time, it was about 4:00am. And had to be at work in the OC by 6:30am. Story continues at the OC section.Aww no wonder I haven't seen Mecedes In oc in awhile that latina is banging she is really fine oh man I remember a car date with her was of the hook its the fact she's really young and hot. I give a 8 performance and 8 on looks she quoted me. 100 for FS everything covered, I wish she did BBBJ and cim but you can't have them all.

Ocampluvr
08-21-10, 12:40
I had some time to kill so I decided to see what was up on Fig. I started to cruise about 11:00. Saw a couple of BSWs. One about 70th and the other about 67th. Made several more passes and saw two all the way down at Imperial. One of those was pretty hot, but they were both gone a few minutes later.

On my last pass, I saw at least 10 BSWs on several corners from around 90th. There was one especially hot one wearing a pleated short grey skirt. I decided to pass by because there were also a few guys near the girls and it looked like it could be sketchy to cut one out of the herd. Probably should have risked it as she looked tasty!

On my way home, I did one pass on LBB. Two BSW, nothing worth stopping for.

Tjdave
08-23-10, 04:42
To end the summer season, went on a cruise a thon.

Rolled down from Vernon, nada until 80th, saw a couple cute bsws headed north the fatter one wanted to mingle but her friend was done working so off they went. I pressed south.

At the 90s, there were 4-6 on every corner from 90th to 98th. So many monger headlights on the side streets you could only make out the shapes of the hoes from the Fig. A church at 91st was letting out (whats with these churches all in session at these hours?) and there were 3 or 4 hoes crossing Fig with 10 church goers with all these monger mobiles milling up and down the side streets. It was like a Laker game letting out. I came back up from a turn around at Century and there were 3 or 4 B&Ws arresting a guy in a pickup on 90th with hoes sprinting off in all directions, as the church goers were still crossing Fig like earlier. There was no way anyone in that area was sleeping through all of that without knockout tabs.

I left, but that was a scene.

MrJose
08-24-10, 19:08
I had to do a triple take on this one.

Woohoo59
08-24-10, 19:53

WOW!!!!!!!!

Pcpc1688
08-24-10, 20:25

Jose, you shoulda lent the hoe a jacket dude!

PC out

Trick Williams
08-24-10, 20:25

That chic looks as if shes been robbed.

MrJose
08-24-10, 20:29
That chic looks as if shes been robbed.She was totally spaced out.

SteveDavid
08-24-10, 20:35
I think I saw her or maybe another BSW dressed same way or undressed!

I gave her 30 and she let me give her a nice golden shower behind the dumpster in the alley. She tried and swallow as much as possible!

Johng 021
08-24-10, 20:35
I have dated her on fig cbj-bbbj, she is doing too much in those pics (Desperate). there is a school like 2 blocks from where she is standing. really stupid

Midnight-4:00am, sometimes there is girls with no panties near fig and 100th's
If you were to get pulled over with a girl wearing just that in your car, you are in deep shit & really can't talk yourself out of that one.

Lencho Sanchez
08-24-10, 20:59
I had to do a triple take on this one.Dammm! You got some close up pics, you out there w/a crazy TMZ lense or something?

Looks very tempting, anybody pick her up while you were there?

Lencho

MrJose
08-24-10, 21:10
Jose, you shoulda lent the hoe a jacket dude!

PC outOh shit.

LMAO

Vamp
08-24-10, 22:15
Mr. Jose, what time was that show? I was on Fig this afternoon and I spoted an african american girl on 104th and Fig, she was wearing a tight and really short dress, but this one looks better.

MrJose
08-24-10, 22:34
Mr. Jose, what time was that show? I was on Fig this afternoon and I spoted an african american girl on 104th and Fig, she was wearing a tight and really short dress, but this one looks better.Between 7am-8am

Half Amazing
08-25-10, 02:12
OK, I've seen plenty of girls walking showing us fellas the azz. Maybe pulling out a tit if they catch your eye. But she is doing the MOST! Looks like a rob, set up, anything but the real thing. She shouldve been inside a box charging a quarter for the show. LOL

Stlker
08-25-10, 02:40
Haha nice pics! In her defense, I must say it has been pretty damn hot lately! I cruised by a SW earlier on Fig and the lady was sweatin so hard she looked like she just hopped out of the shower.

Hardly Seek
08-25-10, 11:13
OK, I've seen plenty of girls walking showing us fellas the azz. Maybe pulling out a tit if they catch your eye. But she is doing the MOST! Looks like a rob, set up, anything but the real thing. She shouldve been inside a box charging a quarter for the show. LOL
She hopped in my ride about an hour before this pic.
Great service with nothing to hide.

Lencho Sanchez
08-25-10, 12:31
She hopped in my ride about an hour before this pic.
Great service with nothing to hide.What was the damage? What was on the menu? Was it worth it? Seems very risky due to her lack of clothes!

Lencho

JonathonJammer
08-25-10, 15:39
Now those are some pics straight outta movie right there! Did you partake in any action or find out any info on her? Just wanted to give a well deserved shout ou to you Mr Jose great pix brother!

Hargow20
08-25-10, 17:28
This girl is just asking to be hassled by the cops. Girls that dress scantily cause a lot of complaints the the locals.

Martinisshy
08-25-10, 18:50
I had to do a triple take on this one.That's a car accident waiting to happen. You guys probably have the same law in CA as up here in WA about using non hands-free cell phones while driving. A girl dressed or undressed like her is more of a distraction while driving compared to using a cell phone.

Iluvbigtitts
08-25-10, 21:27
Mr. J,

If you werent such a credible poster I would be accusing you of staging those pics. I drive Fig frequesntly and I have yet to see anything like that. At least the person picking her up doesnt have to worry about the LE check, where could she hide the mic?

Great pics as usual.

MrJose
08-25-10, 21:33
Now those are some pics straight outta movie right there! Did you partake in any action or find out any info on her? Just wanted to give a well deserved shout ou to you Mr Jose great pix brother!Hey thanks man.

Naw, no partaking in this one just the pics

MrJose
08-25-10, 21:44
Nothing special.

MrJose
08-26-10, 01:09
Mr. J,

If you werent such a credible poster I would be accusing you of staging those pics. I drive Fig frequesntly and I have yet to see anything like that. At least the person picking her up doesnt have to worry about the LE check, where could she hide the mic?

Great pics as usual.LMAO

Thanks bro

Alkalinedio
08-26-10, 02:16
I think I saw her or maybe another BSW dressed same way or undressed!

I gave her 30 and she let me give her a nice golden shower behind the dumpster in the alley. She tried and swallow as much as possible!You're kidding right?

Glasses
08-26-10, 13:01
Great pics mrjose, makes me wanna make trip to fig this week.

MrJose
08-26-10, 15:54
Great pics mrjose, makes me wanna make trip to fig this week.Thanks yeah man its worth the trip.

3am-8am or 2pm-7pm is cool.

Lencho Sanchez
08-26-10, 17:26
Nothing special.That broad in the stripes kind of looks like a dude.

Check out the jaw line.

Lencho

Travelling Guy
08-27-10, 17:09
Went clubbing with a couple of co-workers in downtown and once we got out I was craving tacos and pussy! Tacos was easy. That's when a mention of Washington & Alameda in this thread came to mind and since I was in the area - decided to check the scene.

Got there around 3 and this place was off the hook! The track really is a single strip-mall at the corner of these two streets and a single block (including the back-street) around it! The strip-mall has a 24-hr donut shop and an adult store. There were at-least 15-BSWs of all shapes and another 8 WSW/LSWs within this strip mall and at-least a 20 guys hanging around the donut shop and it was packed with cars! Parked my car in the lot and got a coffee and donut to appreciate the girls from up-close and it was like a party with guys talking/hustling girls for whatever they could!

Saw Amber (remember BMalibu's report from OC - http://www.<i>system</i>.info/forum/showpost.php?p=982014&postcount=3790 ) and asked to get in the car. 40 for a totally unrushed CBJ and lot of small talk. Her partner Candy was around there too. She told me she will out on Harbor today and tomorrow (Friday and Saturday) and this strip-mall location during the week-days.

Also, got a really great 1/2 & 1/2 from a mixed girl Chanel at a notel for 80 + 35(notel). Have digits for contributors/seniors.

Guys if you are in the area - check this intersection out for the highest concentration of SWs I have ever seen in a single block radius in my life!

Take care and Peace out!
Traveller

attachment : BMalibu's picture of Amber in OC thread

Misfit
08-29-10, 07:54
With the hot weather, you would assume that the girls would wear something a little more revealing. Good advertisement. She forgot the heels in my opinion.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=108208

Misfit

Juanes
08-30-10, 02:46
Drove by tonight around 10pm. Saw a WSW at 91st St, I turned and tried to pick her up but she quoted me 1 bill for everything i was like what? really? and she dropped to .8 i laughed and said nah. She was like 5, pancake butt, B cups, i just wanted her because she was white to be honest but i will never pay that much for a SW.

MrJose
08-30-10, 20:09
Around noon-ish of FIG.

Marlowe
08-30-10, 23:12
Did anyone see the hot girl in the jean miniskirt holding the Legalize Prostitution sign just north of 54th street? She looked to good to be true, and what was up with that sign?

Smilez770
08-31-10, 00:40
Mr Jose,

I don't know how you do it. But you're pics are awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Volcom543
08-31-10, 04:14
Was that a LSW or BSW in the black tights?

Jean Poole
08-31-10, 08:14
I had to do a triple take on this one.Looks like Hunts Point the Bronx in the 80s.

MrJose
08-31-10, 15:44
Was that a LSW or BSW in the black tights?Lsw and very attractive.

MrJose
08-31-10, 15:45
Looks like Hunts Point the Bronx in the 80s.Saw hunts point on HBO that place looked amazing.

MrJose
08-31-10, 15:47
Mr Jose,

I don't know how you do it. But you're pics are awesome! Thanks for sharing!Thank you.

No problem

Barrister007
08-31-10, 19:17
I was in Gardena for a client meeting earlier, and decided to take Fig instead of the 110N to my office downtown. I have never utilized the artful skills of the SW's on Figueroa, however, I did decide to do some trolling this afternoon. Much to my surprise, from Century to the low 80's, I counted 22 BSW's & 4 LSW's. Some were congregated in groups 3's while others went lone wolf. It appeared that someone made the Mickie D's run 92nd, because five of the ladies had lunch bags and about ready to "do lunch". No 9/10's. Mostly 6/7's & a handful of 8's. No LE at all!

After seeing all that azz this afternoon, think I'll make the "milk run" to Starz! Oh Jazmine! Are you ready for your close-up!

MrJose
09-01-10, 01:30
I was in Gardena for a client meeting earlier, and decided to take Fig instead of the 110N to my office downtown. I have never utilized the artful skills of the SW's on Figueroa, however, I did decide to do some trolling this afternoon. Much to my surprise, from Century to the low 80's, I counted 22 BSW's & 4 LSW's. Some were congregated in groups 3's while others went lone wolf. It appeared that someone made the Mickie D's run 92nd, because five of the ladies had lunch bags and about ready to "do lunch". No 9/10's. Mostly 6/7's & a handful of 8's. No LE at all!

After seeing all that azz this afternoon, think I'll make the "milk run" to Starz! Oh Jazmine! Are you ready for your close-up!Told you the action was picking up during the day. I think all the LBB action has come over to FIG.

MrJose
09-01-10, 02:57
Anyone have contact info on this sexy legged BSW.

PM me please.

Cunnah Lingus
09-01-10, 15:47
Por favor senor, where u find these ******? On FIg "noonish" what day of the week?

And between which cross-streets do you find fine felines like these. Please?

Around noon-ish of FIG.

Alkalinedio
09-01-10, 20:27
Damn, PM me as well if you get that number Jose.

Yes, I rolled Fig on the weekend and about 4pm, I must of seen about 15BSW, one LSW. I got 2 numbers for a later date, but didnt partake this time.

I can't even imagine it at 3am now, must be 40-50 of them. One girl was walking with her skirt folded up to her stomach, LOL.

AD

Anyone have contact info on this sexy legged BSW.

PM me please.

MrJose
09-02-10, 01:25
Por favor senor, where u find these ******? On FIg "noonish" what day of the week?

And between which cross-streets do you find fine felines like these. Please?Really all up and down fig from Century on up to Vernon.

Juanes
09-02-10, 04:03
Drove down the Pig around 10:30pm meet up with this one LSW at 85st St. Name was Sonia quoted me 30 for a cbj i said sure, it was horrible! she kept rushing me, used teeth a lot i gave up and told her i was done. She checked the condom and saw nothing was there and she got mad and started complaining, i just told her to get out the car.

I kept driving because i wanted to see what else was out, stopped around 90th st, lots of girls there. Picked up a BSW named Destiny, agreed to 40 for FS. When she got on top she smelled horrible! i couldn't stand the smell so i told her to just give me a CBJ, she was like speedy Gonzales on that she was super fast, eventually i popped one. Such a bad night

Barrister007
09-02-10, 10:38
Cruised Fig hoping for a floorshow like the other day. From Manchester heading north to Slauson, I saw 8bsw's and 1lsw. 6/7's & three 8's. Mostly in the 80's & 90's. Just one LE giving a traffic ticket.

Half Amazing
09-05-10, 05:51
Hit the Fig after leaving KH8. No SW's between Imperial and Manchester. Although there were 3 LE's cars hanging out. Saw the first group of SW's around 94th St. Really tall lite skinned BSW wearing black skirt along with a short light skinned BSW in a black skirt. Really cute girls. I got the digits if any of you guys noticed them too. Second group of BSWs were on 90th. Nothing great to see. HOWEVER, I did see the chick in nothing buy bra and panties that Mr Jose took pix of. In fact, she was with another girl in nothing but bra and panties. I went around the block for another look! Noticed 2 gang bangers sitting in a car not to far from the corner. Prob the pimp looking out for them. They were with a pack of 4 other girls. Most of them were fatties. Since my pockets were broke, I headed on home. Decided to drive up Western. Got digits from a young BSW named Nova (or something close). She was wearing a yellow top and blue shorts. She was standing by the meat store around 50th St.

MrJose
09-05-10, 15:34
Hit the Fig after leaving KH8. No SW's between Imperial and Manchester. Although there were 3 LE's cars hanging out. Saw the first group of SW's around 94th St. Really tall lite skinned BSW wearing black skirt along with a short light skinned BSW in a black skirt. Really cute girls. I got the digits if any of you guys noticed them too. Second group of BSWs were on 90th. Nothing great to see. HOWEVER, I did see the chick in nothing buy bra and panties that Mr Jose took pix of. In fact, she was with another girl in nothing but bra and panties. I went around the block for another look! Noticed 2 gang bangers sitting in a car not to far from the corner. Prob the pimp looking out for them. They were with a pack of 4 other girls. Most of them were fatties. Since my pockets were broke, I headed on home. Decided to drive up Western. Got digits from a young BSW named Nova (or something close). She was wearing a yellow top and blue shorts. She was standing by the meat store around 50th St.Dang we were out at the same time. LOL. The 2nd girl with the bra and panties had some huge tits.

Half Amazing
09-06-10, 21:09
Dang we were out at the same time. LOL. The 2nd girl with the bra and panties had some huge tits.

Yes, their bodys were amazing!! Faces garbage! LOL. I was hoping you wouldve gotten some pics from that night. I thought I saw one of the girls you have pix of with nice legs on like 97th. Hey, did you notice some older white guys out of there cars on 90th that night? They were wear they pack of girls were standing. They were on the side street yelling at the cars and the girls. I think they were undercovers or something. I was going to double back for a closer view as to what was happening, but I decided to leave the area.

MrJose
09-07-10, 03:00
Yes, their bodys were amazing!! Faces garbage! LOL. I was hoping you wouldve gotten some pics from that night. I thought I saw one of the girls you have pix of with nice legs on like 97th. Hey, did you notice some older white guys out of there cars on 90th that night? They were wear they pack of girls were standing. They were on the side street yelling at the cars and the girls. I think they were undercovers or something. I was going to double back for a closer view as to what was happening, but I decided to leave the area.Yeah the faces were about a 5. Yes I saw the girl with the beautiful legs.

http://www.Usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=108745

Everytime I tried to get her somebody was beating me to the punch.

Alkalinedio
09-07-10, 06:20
Any of you guys still see these two? They were hard to miss, Precious is the little petite one, looks light skin black or Rican, young. And her latina sidekick has the black hair with bangs, nice banging latina.

They always hung out (at least when I use to talk to them) on Fig and like the 100's, right in front of that Carlton Motel. Wondering if they still lurk that track. Dated Precious but never got her fine latina gf. This was almost a year ago. Stay safe guys, saw alot of LE today on Fig, few cars pulled over. Couple crack BSW out today. One offer BBBJCIMWS for 20! Had a bad feeling so did not par take. Little head tempted but LEO and she looked off.

AD

Half Amazing
09-08-10, 20:17
Cruised the Fig track today between 1p-2p to see what the afternoon had to offer. Started at Imperial and headed north. Nothing between Imperial and Century except 2 crackhead looking BSW close to Imperial. Crossed Century and didnt see anything till like 94th. Real hot looking BSW wearing a red fishnet top with short black shorts. Real sexy looking with pretty legs. She was with another girl that was garbage ugly. I went around the block and and a convo with good looking one in the red. She goes by "Sexy". Real cool personality. Asked if she had a room and she said "no". I dont prefer car dating and really wouldnt car-date in the daytime, so I got the number and told her I would call her later. If any of you senior memebers saw her and want the digits, PM me.

Continued to crusie north on Fig and didnt see anything. Dead all the way to Slauson. When sitting at the light at Slauson, I noticed this hottie sitting on the brick wall at the minimart of the corner. Decided to hit the u-turn just to look at her again. She looked either mexican or half white/black. On my pass-by, she and I locked eyes for about 5 seconds. That was encouraging enough for me to go around the block again and spark up a convo with her. She said her name is Isis and is mexican. She grew up in Fresno. I noticed a little "bump" under her shirt and asked her if she was pregnant. She said "yes", 3.5 months! Now I'm excited!! I love preggo pussy. Asked if she had a room and she said no. But, she tells me I can go to the room she rents around the corner since she doubts her housemates are home. Now, I thought it may be a set up, but it was midday and I thought I'd take a shot at it and trust my spidey-senses. OK, so here is the hook: SHE QUOTES ME .80!!! I say .50. She says she doesnt do anything for less that .80. So I say .60 and she comes back with .80. Now, I know that price she's asking is way too expensive for the track. Her tits looked lovely and she's a cutie thats preggo, so I agreed on the .80 since its been a while since I hit some preggo. She tells me to park around the block and walk into the gate she goes through. So lives in a dingy room that looks like a storage shed. Very sketchy/shady. To wrap it up, had to ask for CBJ and she did; then banged her mish and doggy. She reached under and rubbed my balls while banging her. Pink was nice and warm. Room was too sketchy for me to fully enjoy the fun. Got her #; its a local #. She tells me its the phone to the house in front and to leave a message if she's not home. If any senior members want to try it, hit me on PM.

Hornilius69
09-09-10, 10:53

And between which cross-streets do you find fine felines like these. Please?Keep driving until you see the long metal fence on the side near a car wash or car dealer. Most of the chicas are scattered between Imperial to Vernon.

MrJose
09-09-10, 11:02
I found more pics of this sexy legged BSW.

Cunnah Lingus
09-09-10, 21:19
I found more pics of this sexy legged BSW.Uhhh. Let me get this Straight. You shoot digital proof of her hotness, butt no digits to get her hotness?

What wer ya thinkin? Def not with the little head?! SHe is fine. Friggin. She is hotter than most top club strippers!

Others have seen her too? Anybody had her? Sumbody wil pay a bounty for that booty!

ANy other sightings?

Please specifics of where she was at, and time was mid-day?

You do take great pics bro. And thanks for caring more about getting pics for us than gettin pie for u!

Sum senior members havin senior moments or what?! I know, therecan always be extenuating circumstances. Somebody beat you to the punch-line while you were snappin pics. LE was narby. You were on yer way to pick up some money. Uhhh. Yer wife wa in the car. Hmmm.

Damn I have to go do a stake-out for this babe! Nd/or I have to find the short-cut to being a senior member so I can get and give digits! Is there a short-cut?

Hadezh
09-10-10, 03:12
I found more pics of this sexy legged BSW.

I saw this girl on Fig about a month ago.

She was not approaching cars at all. I drove close to her and she did not smile or do any of the usual "come here" signs

LE rolled up and she made no effort at all to get off the corner before they saw her. They pulled up and quickly put her in the car. Allot of possibilities for this.

To me it did not seem like she wanted to be out on the track.

MrJose
09-10-10, 14:27

She was not approaching cars at all. I drove close to her and she did not smile or do any of the usual "come here" signs

LE rolled up and she made no effort at all to get off the corner before they saw her. They pulled up and quickly put her in the car. Allot of possibilities for this.

To me it did not seem like she wanted to be out on the track.Yeah the day I took the pics I kept speaking to her but she wouldn't even look my way. So I said "fuck it " and took the pics. I saw her pass up about 7 different cars, however when I saw her on Alemeda she was jumping in and out of the rigs. LOL. Hell idk maybe she is just picky when she is on FIG.

MrJose
09-10-10, 20:57

To me it did not seem like she wanted to be out on the track.I did see 2 black guys trying to talk to her and all she did is turn around and look directly at the ground..weird..

Cadillac31
09-11-10, 18:31
What's the LE scene like?

Hadezh
09-11-10, 18:36
Cruised by at 5 PM Friday while omw to a friends house. There we 3 hot BSW and another 3 average BSW plus a few more not worth counting. Did not even have time to inquire about prices.

Came back 3 AM Sat. Allot of girls out. 1 BSW and 1 LSW attached at the hip just south of Century asking 0.6. 1 BSW with blonde hair looking pretty fine in same area.

One super hot BSW in pink got my attention in the low 90s. She looked AMAZING but eveytime I would swing back to talk to her she would be gone.

Low 90s had 5 good looking BSW. Asking ~0.8 for both, feel I could neg lower if I tried.

High 90s had the normal thickies who seem to be out most the time I come by here.

Random BSW cute and not so cute all up and down Fig from 100s to 60s.

After giving up on trying to get the BSW in pink I went back looking for the two attached at the hip in the low 100s. They were gone.

A few more girls had come to the 90s by then. I would say over the course of a hour or two maybe 15ish different good looking BSW were out in this area plus even more that I would not pick up.

Girl who stood out most (beside one in pink) was China. Saw her in the 100s. Spinner BSW. Pretty face and nice skin. Body looked good except rack which you could tell she had kids. Still not bad tho. Very nice legs, thighs and booty. Wearing sexy black dress. Asking 0.4 for both. BBBJCIM on menu. Clean and safe girl.

After doing my buisness I took another trip around. Wouldn't ya know it I caught up with lil miss pink BSW. Asking 0.7 for both but definately gave me the impression she would lower. Tried to get her number but she walked to another car once she realized I was not gonna give her money that day.

Member #4870
09-12-10, 13:45
Was out on the fig. Track last night. Saw a few SW from the hottie galler all the way til 111th st. A heave "le" presence was out last night.

Saw many cars get pulled over yesterday. Saw some good looking SW near the "ultra oil" gas station but I got a bad vibe yesterday and was not going to chance it. "le" out in force yesterday.

Tjdave
09-15-10, 01:41
Cruised the Fig track today between 1p-2p to see what the afternoon had to offer. Started at Imperial and headed north. Nothing between Imperial and Century except 2 crackhead looking BSW close to Imperial. Crossed Century and didnt see anything till like 94th. Real hot looking BSW wearing a red fishnet top with short black shorts. Real sexy looking with pretty legs. She was with another girl that was garbage ugly. I went around the block and and a convo with good looking one in the red. She goes by "Sexy". Real cool personality. Asked if she had a room and she said "no". I dont prefer car dating and really wouldnt car-date in the daytime, so I got the number and told her I would call her later. If any of you senior memebers saw her and want the digits, PM me.

Highly recommended this Sexy. 23 with a hot jock body. Been out strolling for 4 yrs but no attitude at all. Very flexible. Used the full hour in the notel. Good drive up, no disappointments in the raw. Mid 90s .6 everything. go for it

Retina Fry
09-15-10, 18:59
I did see 2 black guys trying to talk to her and all she did is turn around and look directly at the ground..weird..Not really weird at all, she was following the rules of the game and not get caught "out of pocket". If a hoe so much as makes eye contact with a pimp other than her own she's considered "out of pocket" and can receive severe consequences in the form a beat down.

B Malibu
09-16-10, 21:32
A bunch of whales were spotted intermittently from MLK until I got down around 92nd this morning around 4:30 am. Selma and a BSW wearing a red mini must of just relocated because 30 minutes previous, they were on Alameda. As I got further south, saw some sexy legs near the gas station, but I have yet to tint the windows on my temporary ride and there weren't enough mongers out to camouflage me, so I headed back to the OC with a sore penis. :(

MrJose
09-17-10, 00:56
Not really weird at all, she was following the rules of the game and not get caught "out of pocket". If a hoe so much as makes eye contact with a pimp other than her own she's considered "out of pocket" and can receive severe consequences in the form a beat down.Wow thats crazy hell I just wanted to hook-up. LOL

ChrisPoontang
09-17-10, 01:16
Not really weird at all, she was following the rules of the game and not get caught "out of pocket". If a hoe so much as makes eye contact with a pimp other than her own she's considered "out of pocket" and can receive severe consequences in the form a beat down.Thats why I dont fuck with any girls on Fig. That fake ass "game" these loser talk these girls into believing is pathetic. Just a bunch of uneducated punks taking advance of stupid hoes. Its not pimping and they know it.

Real hoes "choose" real pimps. Period.

If these wanna be pimps were really about getting money they would all have trannies. Its not about money. To these punks its about violence, drugs or mind games since they have no other skills.

I really only see that fake game crap on Fig. Harbor, LBB, SF valley and Lanksershim are free of it. That ghetto shit usually stays in the ghetto.

Jimlam23
09-19-10, 03:39
Once again great pictures MrJ. I gotta say you out did yourself this time my friend, you got up close and personal.

Nice butt shots by the way. Hope you don't mind if I pull up some detail on a couple of your shots.

Keep up the good work! You are an inspiration to a lot of us.Where did you meet the two girls in dresses. They are both fine. Tell me where you went to meet them and if I could get there number to so I can give them a call I want to meet them. One is wearing clear stripper heels and the other is wearing black with clear. Get back to me and let 411.

Thanks

Mreko
09-21-10, 21:32
If you are from out of town would you reccomend talking one of these lovely ladies back to your hotel?

Marlowe
09-21-10, 23:42
If you are from out of town would you reccomend talking one of these lovely ladies back to your hotel?No! That's what the No-tels are for. You just met her and you want her to know where you are staying so she and her pimp can come back and rob you in the middle of the night. C'mon, be serious!

Smallworld21
09-25-10, 07:51
If you are from out of town would you reccomend talking one of these lovely ladies back to your hotel?I have done this many times & was okay each time. For me when I'm visiting LA I get a hotel by LAX and just cruise from century all the way to fig its about 10-12 mins when not rush hour traffic times. I told the BSW's my hotel is by LAX and are they down for a 1hour or 2hour date? & I just watch how they react & if they seem excited or calm & make my judegement.

Trust your street smarts but if you are a newbie then listen to other mongers & go to the local "no-tels" but still watch your surroundings. Also, if girl is druggie or in any way inhebriated or bitchy or trying to take control then don't take her to your personal hotel.

I usually will pay $20 or $40 over the usual rates to bring her back to my LAX hotel if she agrees to a 1hr session and then I will go for 2 pops also. Worth it to me if girl is a 7+ looks and cheaper than CL or BP and I like the instant gratification shopping vs wait & see from CL & BP.

The rush of street mongering is like a drug I love it!

Mreko
09-25-10, 17:27
No! That's what the No-tels are for. You just met her and you want her to know where you are staying so she and her pimp can come back and rob you in the middle of the night. C'mon, be serious!Didn't think about this aspect of it.

The Notel sounds much much better.

Malodr
09-25-10, 19:25
If you are from out of town would you reccomend talking one of these lovely ladies back to your hotel?

I take them back all the time.

Dac007
09-25-10, 21:25
Here is the problem with notels....most pimps have their girls direct you to a notel they are staying in or are outside of. If you make the notel suggestion, she may not go and if she does, you run the risk of knowing nothing about the notel you decide on besides most SW's are gonna call or text daddy their location (telling you she is calling her girl) so you are a sitting duck in a notel if a pimp wants to rob you, not at your Hilton, Sheraton or Marriott where you can call the front desk for hotel security if you need to. And a lot of them are in a car watching their girl and will see where you go anyway. Some even use GPS on the cell phone to locate their girls at all times. Pimps do not generally like to cause any trouble especially around LAX, way too much LE near the airport Contrary to popular belief, pimps are not in the business of robbing you, it does them no good to take 400 bucks from you, risk jail and have all of their girls on the street with no daddy. I don't think in the years I have been on this site have I ever heard of a pimp coming to the room of someone who recently dated their girl, breaking in and robbing them. Of course if you are stupid enough to flash a huge sum of cash or wear your Rolex while with a SW, than you deserve to be robbed.

Geeslimmy
09-25-10, 23:00
Took a cruise from USC college all the way down to 100 st or so. I saw a handful of BSW's. Most were over weight looking until I reached 95 st. I saw 2 slender BSW's and one chubby one hangin' out around 95 and pig. I talked with the dark skinned slender one and mentioned that I wanted her friend with a blonde wig or blonde hair and nice brownish color skin tone. Anyway, the one that was blonde was hot and looked very young and cute. She told me that her blonde friend was not a hooker and was standing with them as some activist trying to make prosituition legal. Weird shit. Then she told me that she could help me out. Although, I did not except her offer since I only was interested in her hot ass friend. In a nut shell, I think this BSW was lying to me and wanted the cash for herself. I really find it hard to believe the fake blonde wig hottie was not a hooker. After this I cruised the Western track. Not much there except some fatty chicks that I didn't feel like scooping up since I wanted a hot BSW or LSW but couldn't find what I was looking for so just winded up going home to rub one out.

Marlowe
09-26-10, 03:14
Here is the problem with notels....most pimps have their girls direct you to a notel they are staying in or are outside of. If you make the notel suggestion, she may not go and if she does, you run the risk of knowing nothing about the notel you decide on besides most SW's are gonna call or text daddy their location (telling you she is calling her girl) so you are a sitting duck in a notel if a pimp wants to rob you, not at your Hilton, Sheraton or Marriott where you can call the front desk for hotel security if you need to. And a lot of them are in a car watching their girl and will see where you go anyway. Some even use GPS on the cell phone to locate their girls at all times. Pimps do not generally like to cause any trouble especially around LAX, way too much LE near the airport Contrary to popular belief, pimps are not in the business of robbing you, it does them no good to take 400 bucks from you, risk jail and have all of their girls on the street with no daddy. I don't think in the years I have been on this site have I ever heard of a pimp coming to the room of someone who recently dated their girl, breaking in and robbing them. Of course if you are stupid enough to flash a huge sum of cash or wear your Rolex while with a SW, than you deserve to be robbed.

It has been my experience that I have never had any problem dating an SW at a Notel, whether it was one I suggested, or one she knew of or chose. The few times I have gotten a negative vibe, I have cut things short and gone home.

Mister Balls
09-26-10, 04:35
If you are from out of town would you reccomend talking one of these lovely ladies back to your hotel?Honestly I wouldn't monger in a city I'm not familiar with.Sometimes when I'm in the mood but don't feel like the streets are safe I go with an online escort.Yeah they are pricier but you can do homework and find one that's cool.Also yaknow they tend to charge for the time and not the nut.Speaking of notels I was on fig early fri morn picked up a thick wsw/borderline fat but hey I'm from the south ;p Took her to a nice notel on main.

Rock One
09-26-10, 22:43
Was cruising Fig. around 1:00 on Saturday morning. Got off on Imperial and headed north. Didn't expect anything but at 104th, sure enough i see a what i thought was a hot LSW in short dress. Double around, and she was still there. I get close and we make eye contact and she jumps in. Said she was new to LA and didn't like fig. at all. She was eager to get off the street. I told her i wanted a bj she said 50, told her all i had was 40 she says fine. We drive far away from the track. Too many damn street lights in that area. I asked her if she was latina and she says she's Turkish. WTF. That's rare. Says a couple words in turkish to prove it.
We finally find a spot and she gets to work. Lets my hands room. Nice plump tits. Tiny waist and a round little ass. She asks if i want to play with her clit...ummm sure. So she lets me play with her while she takes a break. I start putting my finger in a she seems to be having fun. At this point i'm like fuck it i want it all. She says you need 80 for that. Not a problem. I don't like car dates but what the heck, how often am i going to find a hot turkish girl on fig. We get in the back and jumps on top. Her body is so tight, real fit girl. Just how i like them. We finish up and start headed back. She's said she was 20 and was visiting from No. Cal. with some friends. Once she calmed down and relaxed after picking her up, she was really easy going, real nice girl. She said she usually posts and would be posting on redbook while she was here in LA. But she expected to leave next week.

And here's the messed up part. She wrote her number down for me but i never got her name. And now i can't find her number! Fuck. I really wanted to see her again. I was hoping someone else would have picked her up and gotten her info. Didn't see any posts about her but i'm still hoping some else here got a chance to pick her up. If you have a name or number for her please PM me.

MrJose
09-27-10, 17:19
FIG girls on Saturday and early Sunday morning.

Phorph1
09-27-10, 17:26
Maybe this is a little better.

Wolfgang
09-27-10, 17:26
At the prices they charge, then also "understand" discreet fun. And they provice security.

I had to use security once when the lady was a rob and I found out, took my wallet and watch from her purse and then tossed her ass into the hallway and followed that with her clothes. She, thinking she was in the ghetto, started yelling about calling the cops, her pimp etc. and I just called the front desk and said that there was a crazy lady banging on my door.

They sent security and that was that. Problem solved.

And honestly some of my best times have been at hotels where the lady in question was made to feel pretty good about being with me and they liked the nice place and the view (etc) and so it turned from "pick a stripper up" to a total GFE with multiples during the night and then a few more in the AM.

Wolfe

Wolfgang
09-27-10, 17:30
1 post and a demand to get back to him with numbers etc.

Too fucking funny.

Potsey: "Gee Folzie. Where did you meet those swell girls?"
Fonzie: "Ayyyyyyyy. Get stuffed."

Wolfe

Where did you meet the two girls in dresses. They are both fine. Tell me where you went to meet them and if I could get there number to so I can give them a call I want to meet them. One is wearing clear stripper heels and the other is wearing black with clear. Get back to me and let 411.

Thanks

B Malibu
09-27-10, 23:06
Nice pix Jose!

MrJose
09-28-10, 15:32
Nice pix Jose!Thanks.

I think me and you are the only ones who post pics, LOL

B Malibu
09-29-10, 04:23
These days, yes... but let's pay homage to the likes of Baldy Cruiser and Misfit.
Thanks.

I think me and you are the only ones who post pics, LOL

MrJose
09-29-10, 12:46
These days, yes... but let's pay homage to the likes of Baldy Cruiser and Misfit.Very true misfit and baldy have fantastic pics. Major probs to baldy he has always provided me with valuble information.

Treading Water
09-29-10, 14:29
Thanks.

I think me and you are the only ones who post pics, LOLNow you're making me feel bad. I really love your pic posts. I can't get down to Fig much but I like to keep tabs and dream of what could be. I tried to snap a few the last time I cruised Fig, but they came out pretty crappy.

Treading Water
09-29-10, 14:31
Thanks.

I think me and you are the only ones who post pics, LOLI forgot.

Thanks for the posts!

The BSW in the orange top looks hot.

Mailinator1
09-30-10, 01:53
Was cruising Fig. around 1:00 on Saturday morning. Got off on Imperial and headed north. Didn't expect anything but at 104th, sure enough i see a what i thought was a hot LSW in short dress. Double around, and she was still there. I get close and we make eye contact and she jumps in. Said she was new to LA and didn't like fig. at all. She was eager to get off the street. I told her i wanted a bj she said 50, told her all i had was 40 she says fine. We drive far away from the track. Too many damn street lights in that area. I asked her if she was latina and she says she's Turkish. WTF. That's rare. Says a couple words in turkish to prove it.
We finally find a spot and she gets to work. Lets my hands room. Nice plump tits. Tiny waist and a round little ass. She asks if i want to play with her clit...ummm sure. So she lets me play with her while she takes a break. I start putting my finger in a she seems to be having fun. At this point i'm like fuck it i want it all. She says you need 80 for that. Not a problem. I don't like car dates but what the heck, how often am i going to find a hot turkish girl on fig. We get in the back and jumps on top. Her body is so tight, real fit girl. Just how i like them. We finish up and start headed back. She's said she was 20 and was visiting from No. Cal. with some friends. Once she calmed down and relaxed after picking her up, she was really easy going, real nice girl. She said she usually posts and would be posting on redbook while she was here in LA. But she expected to leave next week.

And here's the messed up part. She wrote her number down for me but i never got her name. And now i can't find her number! Fuck. I really wanted to see her again. I was hoping someone else would have picked her up and gotten her info. Didn't see any posts about her but i'm still hoping some else here got a chance to pick her up. If you have a name or number for her please PM me.Was she in a blue dress by any chance?

Rock One
10-01-10, 00:51
Was she in a blue dress by any chance?She was wearing a very short and tight white dress with some type of pattern. Haven't had time to hit fig. who knows if she's still around. She was about 5' and brunette.

MrJose
10-01-10, 11:46
I was surfing the net and found this site. I'm sure they are using a picture of KISS without her knowledge or permission.

http://www.sexyredbones.net/main.php

The Godsend
10-01-10, 14:31
I bet, they got one of mine too and even though my girl sent an email about it they still havent taken her off yet. They sent an email back sayin that as long as it was on the internet they had free access to it but would remove it anyway, or some dumb shit. I chose to leave it alone and just let them have it.

Average John
10-01-10, 23:00
I went out Monday and picked up young ladysomewhere in the 60's, not sure what nationality she was she told me her name was Sunshine. She asked for $50 but accepted $40 for a CBJ. Went to the backstreet and took care of business. She was awesome.

But I wasn't done yet so I kept cruising when I saw Amanda a WSW. I've known her for years and have always had a good time. When I picked her up she asked if we could leave the area because some BSW were trying to rob her she showed me a brick she was carrying in her purse for protection. We went down near McD. I tried to give her $20 but she told me she now charges $30 I give her the money and get started. It was going great she's a real pro. Just as I started to feel like I was going to explode a bright light shines me in the face. It was a black and white, my heart dropped into my stomach but they kept on driving. As soon as they were out of sight Amanda split.

Since I did't finish I thought I'd press my luck and find another SW. WEnt back towards the 60's and saw Sunshine again. I really wanted FS from her so I picked her up again'she jumped right in willing to go again for. 4. I told her I wanted FS and she asked for $60 I wanted it so bad I didn't even try to negotiate. We turn the corner and another black and white gets behind me. We both freak and decide to keep driving straight, they follow us for at least two miles then turnaround. She says she's done for the night and asks if I'll drive her home since we were only a couple blocks away.

We pull down her street and pull over and get started. She gives me a BJ for about ten minutes while my hands roam her ass and uss. She asks if I'm ready and I tell her to keep sucking and she gets right back at it. I then go MISH the k9 for awhile then back to BJ. All with no complaints. Finally I have to stop her cause it wasn't going to happen. Probably cause of all the stress. She asked if I was sure cause she'll keep going. So I let her, now she's going at it hard slurping and moaning and talking dirty but it wasn't going to happen.

I got her number and I'm going to use it real soon. I'll let you know how it goes.

Baldy Cruiser
10-02-10, 11:57
I was surfing the net and found this site. I'm sure they are using a picture of KISS without her knowledge or permission.

http://www.sexyredbones.net/main.php
Boy, You got that right.

BALDY CRUISER :(

Alxm1
10-02-10, 15:12
Man you are crazy to keep trying after that first scare. At the very least you should have gone to a totally diff track. Play it safe man.
Sunshine is a regular on fig. Was she latina looking? Slim and a lil tall?

I went out Monday and picked up young ladysomewhere in the 60's, not sure what nationality she was she told me her name was Sunshine. She asked for $50 but accepted $40 for a CBJ. Went to the backstreet and took care of business. She was awesome.

But I wasn't done yet so I kept cruising when I saw Amanda a WSW. I've known her for years and have always had a good time. When I picked her up she asked if we could leave the area because some BSW were trying to rob her she showed me a brick she was carrying in her purse for protection. We went down near McD. I tried to give her $20 but she told me she now charges $30 I give her the money and get started. It was going great she's a real pro. Just as I started to feel like I was going to explode a bright light shines me in the face. It was a black and white, my heart dropped into my stomach but they kept on driving. As soon as they were out of sight Amanda split.

Since I did't finish I thought I'd press my luck and find another SW. WEnt back towards the 60's and saw Sunshine again. I really wanted FS from her so I picked her up again'she jumped right in willing to go again for. 4. I told her I wanted FS and she asked for $60 I wanted it so bad I didn't even try to negotiate. We turn the corner and another black and white gets behind me. We both freak and decide to keep driving straight, they follow us for at least two miles then turnaround. She says she's done for the night and asks if I'll drive her home since we were only a couple blocks away.

We pull down her street and pull over and get started. She gives me a BJ for about ten minutes while my hands roam her ass and uss. She asks if I'm ready and I tell her to keep sucking and she gets right back at it. I then go MISH the k9 for awhile then back to BJ. All with no complaints. Finally I have to stop her cause it wasn't going to happen. Probably cause of all the stress. She asked if I was sure cause she'll keep going. So I let her, now she's going at it hard slurping and moaning and talking dirty but it wasn't going to happen.

I got her number and I'm going to use it real soon. I'll let you know how it goes.

Average John
10-02-10, 21:41
Man you are crazy to keep trying after that first scare. At the very least you should have gone to a totally diff track. Play it safe man.

Sunshine is a regular on fig. Was she latina looking? Slim and a lil tall?Yea that sounds like her.I will definetly call her again.

On a side note Jackson did you change my money to dollar signs.I thought I was writing the right abbreviations

Misfit
10-03-10, 07:48
These days, yes... but let's pay homage to the likes of Baldy Cruiser and Misfit.

Very true misfit and baldy have fantastic pics. Major probs to baldy he has always provided me with valuble information.
Thanks guys, I appreciate the fact that you still remember an old monger. Damn I miss the good old days, driving down the Track. One hand on the wheel, one hand on the camera & another on the stick (shifting gears that is). Wait that can't be right...1,2,3...oh well.

Good work BM & Mr J

Misfit

MrJose
10-03-10, 16:14
Thanks guys, I appreciate the fact that you still remember an old monger. Damn I miss the good old days, driving down the Track. One hand on the wheel, one hand on the camera & another on the stick (shifting gears that is). Wait that can't be right...1,2,3...oh well.

Good work BM & Mr J

MisfitWell misfit you, baldy, malibu, clicker619, and sc100 all inspired me to grab the camera before heading out. Its a fun hobby.

MrJose
10-03-10, 23:50
I was out around 3am and there was alot of action about 1mile north of century. LE cleared everything out and I came back around 6am and saw a few girls.

Porno Frank
10-04-10, 15:46
Took a cruz down fig on sat and it was completely dead. Heavy pig presence especially between 65th and Florence.

Alxm1
10-05-10, 03:26
Just drove by 90th and fig and saw a group of honeys hustlin. Two caught my eye, looked latina. So I came around first to a phat bootied one and turned out she was actually mixed korean. Juicy phat ass but girl was askin for 60 for cbj? Tried 40 on her, she said no I said see ya. Next! This one was slim and was askin for 50 for cbj. Tried 40 again, no deal.

Man I am not gonna give up 50/60 for a cbj on street. They usually are crappy anyway and rushed. No matter how cute they were. On to the next!

Johng 021
10-06-10, 11:44
Headed out this morning to see if any girls were out with the rain. Met this girl and she had some beautiful breast (36d) she said. BBBJ date. Nice body and nice attitude

Half Amazing
10-06-10, 13:51
Headed out this morning to see if any girls were out with the rain. Met this girl and she had some beautiful breast (36d) she said. BBBJ date. Nice body and nice attitudeDid you get a date from her, right? Why no close up pix?

Smallworld21
10-06-10, 15:00
Headed out this morning to see if any girls were out with the rain. Met this girl and she had some beautiful breast (36d) she said. BBBJ date. Nice body and nice attitudeNice work jhong. Was it cim? Did she spit or swallow? Good find!

Johng 021
10-06-10, 16:31
Did you get a date from her, right? Why no close up pix?I got a date but sucked her tits after the date which then sparked the picture interest, she would not let me take a pic. Mentioned she would on next date that way I would come. So these pics I had to take with her not looking.

I dated her, her BBBJ was cool but not the best. To me at least.

Face maybe 5

Body 7.5.

Breast 10.

Alxm1
10-06-10, 23:16
I got a date but sucked her tits after the date which then sparked the picture interest, she would not let me take a pic. Mentioned she would on next date that way I would come. So these pics I had to take with her not looking.

I dated her, her BBBJ was cool but not the best. To me at least.

Face maybe 5

Body 7.5.

Breast 10. So with the 5 face rating I take she was a buttaface? LOL because that body is looking good from the back and big titties, nice!

Johng 021
10-07-10, 01:08
So with the 5 face rating I take she was a buttaface? LOL because that body is looking good from the back and big titties, nice!Maybe its me being very picky, but it could have been better. Good way to start my day though.

Geeslimmy
10-09-10, 03:53
Around 11:45PM I spotted a Gem coming out of a SUV on 106 & PIg. I made my right onto 106 and was waiting for some BSW to flip the corner but before she could flip around to me a hot ass BSW comes out of a Silver colored SUV. This girl was 19 and dressed in a small bikini bra and thong going up her ass! Her body was a solid 8 to 9 flawless! Beautiful see Cup tits with long legs to match no stretch marks or body blemishes. Really smooth skinned. Super friendly. Name 'Candy'. She claims she works the pig on and off for 2 years. I've never seen her. Or heard of her on this forum! She claims she don't know shit about this forum. Anyhow, I got FS for.55 with CBJ. She's super nice and very friendly gave me a kiss on the cheek before leaving. I got her number. If anyone wants it just message me. She also said the dude in the car is just her driver and not a pimp! I drove her back after the deed. She only does car dates or outcall hotel your place dates. No incalls. There were a lot of LEO out and about be careful. I saw around 10 or more BSW and one hot LSW or WSW I couldn't tell for sure but I tried to hook up with her but she kept walking since LEO was right acrosss from us.

Johng 021
10-09-10, 14:24
Why would you bring up this forum? That's fuckn stupid

MrJose
10-09-10, 15:28
Was she slim with a very nice ass? Cause I saw a nsw that was slim wearing a bra and blue thong only. Very cute and a very nice ass. If so please PM me her #.

MrJose
10-09-10, 15:41
Alot of girls out. Alot of LE out as well. Sorry for the blurry pics.

Johng 021
10-09-10, 20:19
Picture 29- BSW with blue dress looks very sexy. Nice pics mr Jose.

That is a nice ass

MrJose
10-10-10, 15:16
These are blurry

Johng 021
10-10-10, 20:46
Posted a few pics recently, this is part II. This girl is fine and has a beautiful body. Agree?

BBBJ w / facial (second date with this girl)

Had to crop all these and edit the tats

Geeslimmy
10-11-10, 02:24
Was she slim with a very nice ass? Cause I saw a nsw that was slim wearing a bra and blue thong only. Very cute and a very nice ass. If so please PM me her #.Ok, first off IMHO I don't think it's stupid to bring up this forum half of the dummies I met and got CBJ or BBBJ from Pig track already know about this forum anyhow and even if they do find out there's no harm done. Just for the record I did not give her the name of this forum or web address I just mentioned I knew about this track from the internet and that was it. Anyhow, it's not easy to find this forum. In regards to the hot ass BSW. Her name is Candi and I believe this pic that MrJose got is her. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php? Attachmentid=112363&the=1286653154.

When I picked her up she was wearing a thong bra and small jacket and those gladiator high heals but she had on a different wig. Kinda long and curly and that pic it looks more straight. She has glasses on and looks nerdy in the face but a little cute sorta if that's what you like. She's super friendly. I will PM you (MrJose) the digits since you've been doing this forum justice with very nice pics and great reports. Candi is a great piece of ass! I am going to see her again soon and probably do a notel since I only did backseat of my car fuckie with her on top the entire time. I was sucking tits and pulling her really close to me pumping away inside her and she was basically GFE.

Average John
10-11-10, 02:41
Went out Sunday morning around 6am. Picked up a hot spinner BSW somewhere around Manchester she was with some other short LSW. Told her I had.4 and she jumped right in. We pull down the one way and she asks if she's a good girl will I give her a tip. I tell her maybe and we get down to a CBJ. This chick knows what she's doing and takes direction real good. Then she asks if I'm ready. For FS, cool I was only expecting a BJ. Then we go MISH then k9 then back to BJ, which was great lots of DT and head shaking and noise making. This chick was great. Body 8 Face 7 attitude & work ethic 10. I gave her a.2 tip and got her number. She was so good I might make her my new regular. That is if she is as available as she says

MrJose
10-11-10, 04:16
Posted a few pics recently, this is part II. This girl is fine and has a beautiful body. Agree?

Had to crop all these and edit the tatsoutstandings pics

MrJose
10-11-10, 20:32
Ok, first off IMHO I don't think it's stupid to bring up this forum half of the dummies I met and got CBJ or BBBJ from Pig track already know about this forum anyhow and even if they do find out there's no harm done. Just for the record I did not give her the name of this forum or web address I just mentioned I knew about this track from the internet and that was it. Anyhow, it's not easy to find this forum. In regards to the hot ass BSW. Her name is Candi and I believe this pic that MrJose got is her. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php? Attachmentid=112363&the=1286653154.

When I picked her up she was wearing a thong bra and small jacket and those gladiator high heals but she had on a different wig. Kinda long and curly and that pic it looks more straight. She has glasses on and looks nerdy in the face but a little cute sorta if that's what you like. She's super friendly. I will PM you (MrJose) the digits since you've been doing this forum justice with very nice pics and great reports. Candi is a great piece of ass! I am going to see her again soon and probably do a notel since I only did backseat of my car fuckie with her on top the entire time. I was sucking tits and pulling her really close to me pumping away inside her and she was basically GFE. is this her http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php? Attachmentid=112436&the=1286738099

Chin Strap
10-12-10, 02:19
Hey there mongers,

Headed out tonight on the pig and will be taking pix of the SW's. Any tips on taking pics in low lighting? I'm bringing my nikon with me. Will post pics later! Love this thread!

CS

Alxm1
10-12-10, 02:39

Had to crop all these and edit the tatsNow those are nice pics and a nice piece of ass. Good job man.

Geeslimmy
10-12-10, 02:55
is this her http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php? Attachmentid=112436&the=1286738099I'm not 100% sure but I think because of the small jacket and gladiator heals that it's this one. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php? Attachmentid=112363&the=1286653154

Baldy Cruiser
10-12-10, 13:27
Great pics fellas.

Just awesome! Keep up the good work.

Especially love this pic!

This chick is just like I like them. Perfect Body!!!

Yummy!

BALDY CRUISER :)

Baldy Cruiser
10-12-10, 13:34
Luv this pic too!

What time of night or morning are these girls out?

Need to check out the action & get me some new pussy!

Thanks dude.

MrJose
10-12-10, 13:43
Luv this pic too!

Thanks dude.

BALDY CRUISER. Hey thanks baldy. I learned from the best "BALDY, MALIBU, SC100, CLICKER 619, AND MISFIT. And the others sorry if I forgot to mention you. Usually between 6am-7am this girl always breaks down to a thong. She had on leggies earlier around 5am but when the sun came up she took them off. IDK why but she did.

MrJose
10-12-10, 17:43
Here you go its the last one I have for today.

MrJose
10-12-10, 19:47
Does anyone have info on this SW.

Marlowe
10-12-10, 23:28
Luv this pic too!

Thanks dude.

BALDY CRUISER. It must be daytime, its light out! You do see the light, right BC?

Baldy Cruiser
10-12-10, 23:30
It must be daytime, its light out! You do see the light, right BC?Good point. Must be dawn. 5 or 6 am ish.

Thanks,

Alkalinedio
10-13-10, 01:00
How did that topic even come up!

Why would you bring up this forum? That's fuckn stupid

Member #4870
10-13-10, 01:12
What happened to the "another forum" site.

The link no longer works.

Is their a new site address

B Malibu
10-13-10, 05:57
What's up brutha Bald one! Haven't spoken in awhile. Awesome to see you up and about. Oh yeah, hey Marlowe!

good point. Must be dawn.5 or 6 am ish.

Thanks,

BALDY CRUISER.

Marlowe
10-14-10, 02:20
What's up brutha Bald one! Haven't spoken in awhile. Awesome to see you up and about. Oh yeah, hey Marlowe!Cool B! I am enjoying your reports and pics from Harbor, but its slightly out of range for me to join your crew and hang out.

B Malibu
10-14-10, 02:26
It's dot com now not dot org. Same place same faces.

What happened to the "another forum" site.

The link no longer works.

Is their a new site address

Stlker
10-14-10, 03:31
Does anyone have info on this SW.Damn! Where was she standing? I got to go hunt for that one!

Member #4509
10-15-10, 02:17
I will be staying next to Harbor / Disneyland, but I have seen the nice pics, what times are good to go? What about the one in blue. Times? Anything I should know before going, parking etc etc? Distance from fig to Harb.

Thanks!

B Malibu
10-15-10, 08:55
I will be staying next to Harbor / Disneyland, but I have seen the nice pics, what times are good to go? What about the one in blue. Times? Anything I should know before going, parking etc etc? Distance from fig to Harb.

Thanks! With no traffic, 35.40 minutes and you can be on Fig from HB. HB is a main SoCal track and although it has it's elements, I think you'll feel somewhat "safer" there than you will on Fig. The Fig track runs through the heart of South Central LA. Basically all the mischief you can think of; drugs, prostitution, gangs. Watch your back everywhere, but espoecially on Fig and the nearby Western track. Fig gets poppin typically between 2.6 am. Check out the high 40's, mid / upper 60's, 90's, 104th-112th.

Bro Montana
10-15-10, 19:38
First off and pm me if you want, but where's hb?

Anyway I hobby off and on once in awhile.

Cruised down to Fig last night, at 2 maybe like 3 girls.

2:30 it exploded. Tons of talent looking 7-8.

Couldn't get a close look because LE was everywhere. I've only picked up a handful of girls in my young time, but I saw people picking up girls with LEO literally around the corner. Are these dudes idiots or is LE only showing numbers and no force? Anyway every time I saw one I wanted to scoop there was a LE right there. I just got out. Very Frustrating.

Smallworld21
10-18-10, 03:47
Got to fig about 11pm & cruised from 11-midnight to recover from my session on western (see post. Saw several spinners & young BSW's dressed casually from century blvd onwards eastbound all the way to vernon & then went back. A couple of crachheads & old fatty's but at least 5 or 6 solid young BSW's. Hate it when 2 or 3 stand together but finally rolled up on a pair. One was skinny & all black with boots & other was in white spandex with jean jacket & lightskinned. I like them dark so I let chocolate in without negotiating. She had me feel breast & it was A cup not very perky either but she was young like 23 or less. She then asked to touch my dick & sure I said & I was thinking free HJ LOL. Told her I want BJ & she said.50 but didn't say if CBJ or BBBJ. So I just said "what? Then, do you swallow? " and she said "oh that is more" & I said "how much more" & she said.20 I was tired & just said "ok" but I had a bad feeling. I told her it takes me a long time & she said 15 mins is max but she was confident I couldn't last that long. Got to a back street off broadway (didn't want to be off pig) and she was true to her word got me to blast (my 2nd nut of the night) in like 10 mins. Nice soft & wet rythem. She took the entire load & got every drop but then came the horrible wretch that I hate & I knew it was coming up. She lurched for the door & spit out my batter along with her church's / 7-11 munchies all over the curb. She then shut the passenger door & came back in only to jerk again & repeat her coating of the curb. Some big ass weeds will be growin there no doubt by weeks end. Oh well. Didn't get her to keep down my jizz but wasnt too dissappointed. Such are the risks of a bbbjws monger seeker. For me, I just can't settle for the.40 CBJ I love the BBBJCIM or bbbjcimws. Got her digits & says her name is "chocolate" (go figure. How original. I guess "mocha" was already taken? Won't repeat with this one but if you can settle for.40 CBJ she probably would be solid. Good luck fellas.

Also, I didn't see not even ONE po-po rollin the fig in the hour I was there. Maybe lucky or are they waiting for "rush-hour" 3-6am? Hmmmm.

Martinh
10-18-10, 19:24
Does anyone have info on this SW.WOW! Do your girls dress like that down there and get away with it? I got to move down there since it's getting colder up here in the Seattle area of WA st.

Sami Tempos
10-19-10, 08:44
One lonely girl walking down by the McDonald's on Century. No others. I was driving up Fig toward Slauson. Saw SEVEN SEPARATE CRUISERS during that time. I might have double counted one, but probably not two. Three separate arrests during that short drive.

Be careful out there.

B Malibu
10-19-10, 13:43
First off and pm me if you want, but where's hb?

Anyway I hobby off and on once in awhile.

Cruised down to Fig last night, at 2 maybe like 3 girls.

2:30 it exploded. Tons of talent looking 7-8.

Couldn't get a close look because LE was everywhere. I've only picked up a handful of girls in my young time, but I saw people picking up girls with LEO literally around the corner. Are these dudes idiots or is LE only showing numbers and no force? Anyway every time I saw one I wanted to scoop there was a LE right there. I just got out. Very Frustrating. HB = Harbor Blvd. It's in Orange County.

Ray777
10-20-10, 00:41
Went down Fig today at 1pm and seen a few cuties. Just wondering where do you take a girl in the daytime? Is there any private secure spots to do the deed?

Hornilius69
10-20-10, 02:23
Went down Fig today at 1pm and seen a few cuties. Just wondering where do you take a girl in the daytime? Is there any private secure spots to do the deed?Take the girl to any Notel on Fig for your safety. The prices only 20.30 dollars for the hour. Some of the girl has their own place nearby. Never do the deeds in your car during the daytime unless you can find a safe spot from leo or pimp.

Baldy Cruiser
10-20-10, 10:36
Johng 021 is THE MAN!

Thanks for hookin a man up my friend. This Nicole is FINE AS FU#K!

The great thing, is that she has a room on Western near 54th, so we don't have to pay for the room.

She walks Fig & Western. I called her up & she said to meet her at the motel. I parked in the lot & waited about 10 minutes for her to arrive. She drove up & we both got out & walked to the room.

She is 5'4" and 24 yrs. Old. Smokin HOT body! We agreed on 60 over the phone. In the room we both got naked & she left her top on. She said 20 more to take the top off. I just had to see those cans up close & personal. No biggie, still a bargain at 80 total. She took off her top & I had her lay down as I devoured her boobies & started to finger her wet tight pussy. She seemed to enjoy this. I prayed for lock jaw & was in Hapy Hershey Hooter Heaven!

Then I asked if I could lick her wet snatch. She said of course! Please do! And I dove right in, tasted good. I had one hand on her right tit & my left hand on her thigh. She put my left hand on her left tit. She wanted both hands on her titts. She wanted me to squeeze on her titties while I licked & slurped away between her thighs.

Then she proceeded to give me a very fine CBJ. This girl is a freak. She will do anything you ask. Johng 021 told me he gave her a killer facial & he showed me the pic. Awesome pic dude. Please post it here for all guys to enjoy it! And post all the pics you took. We love our pics on this site.

She got on top & rode me up & down. No rush at all. I sucked & squeezed her titts some more! Then she flipped aroound for Reverse Cow Girl. I spanked that fine ASS! She just rode me good! 10inutes later, we went for mish. She hugged me wrapped her legs around me. She kept rubbing my ears with her fingers. She is very affectionate. She kissed my neck & chest & face. I pounded away & log jammed her good in mush.

Then for the grand finish we went to doggie! I banged into her hard from behind. She moved back into me & I slapped her ass & felt up her titts as I reached under to grab them. BAM, BAM, BAM! I pounded her hard & then pushed her flat on the bed as I shot a big Fat Load in the glove! WHEW! What a great time.

Thank you Johng 021. You are the KING! You really find the gems on fig & western.

BALDY CRUISER :):)

Ray777
10-20-10, 12:44
Take the girl to any Notel on Fig for your safety. The prices only 20.30 dollars for the hour. Some of the girl has their own place nearby. Never do the deeds in your car during the daytime unless you can find a safe spot from leo or pimp.Isn't kind of risky to go to their place?