PDA

View Full Version : Figueroa Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Johng 021
01-28-14, 23:00
Snapped this recent picture of a BSW. Did not get her name or her number since I did not want to attract too much attention. It was around 8 am with busy streets.She is very sexy and a regular on fig, Very different than your normal fig BSW.

Tipisil
01-29-14, 00:45
Thats nina very pretty sexy body. One of the hottest you will see out there. I've airways had fun with her. She was out this morning not dressed like that though. What day was this do you remember?I think it was Sunday morning. She was the only one left in the track after almost everyone else had cleared away.

Johnal
01-29-14, 02:17
Snapped this recent picture of a BSW. Did not get her name or her number since I did not want to attract too much attention. It was around 8 am with busy streets.Her name is Nina, you can also catch her on RB. Very sexy and cool girl.

Forestwind
02-01-14, 01:34
I was driving through around 7 pm. Did not take long to spot BSW Treasure around Churches on Manchester and Fig. Tall nice tits and great ass. Got a room. Started with CBJ and then she got in top. Said she was 19. She was a great way to finish off my night. Real cool girl.

Tipisil
02-02-14, 17:59
Cruised in the morning and the entire track was dead. Then out of the blue, at around 6:30 there were about 10 really hot looking BSW's all congregated just north of Manchester. I wanted to take a picture since most were 8's and 9's, but then out of nowhere, LEO shows up, and they all scatter in all directions. I caught a picture of one that took off, and hid behind a gate. She made it pretty far from where 3 girls were busted. We signaled a "taxi" deal where I would get a free BJ for a quick getaway. I would not have done it if she was not so hot and the cops (1 person) was busy interrogating 3 girls. Went to her room, got a spectacular BJ for free. During this time, she got about 3 phone calls, and proceeded to talk through all of them with her mouth full. Got me to blow my load in about 15 minutes.

It seems that in that corner there is a new church that begins around 7:00 am and I guess its not the right thing to see about 10 girls working outside the doors of the church.

Jack Reacher
02-02-14, 23:14
Cruised in the morning and the entire track was dead. Then out of the blue, at around 6:30 there were about 10 really hot looking BSW's all congregated just north of Manchester. I wanted to take a picture since most were 8's and 9's, but then out of nowhere, LEO shows up, and they all scatter in all directions. I caught a picture of one that took off, and hid behind a gate. She made it pretty far from where 3 girls were busted. We signaled a "taxi" deal where I would get a free BJ for a quick getaway. I would not have done it if she was not so hot and the cops (1 person) was busy interrogating 3 girls. Went to her room, got a spectacular BJ for free. During this time, she got about 3 phone calls, and proceeded to talk through all of them with her mouth full. Got me to blow my load in about 15 minutes.

It seems that in that corner there is a new church that begins around 7:00 am and I guess its not the right thing to see about 10 girls working outside the doors of the church.Where is the picture??

Marlowe
02-03-14, 02:02

It seems that in that corner there is a new church that begins around 7:00 am and I guess its not the right thing to see about 10 girls working outside the doors of the church.So you got a spectacular free BJ, but didn't bother to ask her name nor get the digits? Or are you just not sharing this info?

HeartofaLion
02-03-14, 17:25
Was in town on business yesterday (Mon). Only had about an hour. Did one pass down Western, nothing!. 2 passes up / down Fig. Quite a few girls out from Imperial up to Manchester. All way to thick for my taste. Saw 1 younger girl that looked really good at 69st by the bodega. She was about 5'6, slim and wearing a hot pink minidress. Wasnt able to stop, but looked like she was about to get scooped up. Snapped a few pics of some of the thicknesses. Missed the one in the pink though. The manchester girl was working it so hard walking down the street, I thought she was going to break a hip. I miss mongering in LA. Been too long. Be Safe.Yes, I miss mongering in LA too. I haven't done any since I lost my car but feel very tempted to do it. Hehehe, maybe J-walk mongering? Ehehehe I always like to those those sexy girls walking the track and thinking to my self that I can have some of that. Mmmmh ahhhh.

Tipisil
02-03-14, 21:49
So you got a spectacular free BJ, but didn't bother to ask her name nor get the digits? Or are you just not sharing this info?I would gladly share with most senior members; but I guess I did not get her info.

Real Romeo
02-04-14, 15:42
Inspired by some great pic posters from here, and some other boards, namely; Baltimore, Philly, Tampa, I've decided to post some pics of some friends I've made in the last few years. Looking back through my stuff, I see that I mostly focused on the action and didn't really take alot of modelling shots. Here are some, but with faces covered, as per my word. You can still get an idea of the girls. I'll try to post more later. Be Safe.

Christophe1
02-04-14, 21:07
Inspired by some great pic posters from here, and some other boards, namely; Baltimore, Philly, Tampa, I've decided to post some pics of some friends I've made in the last few years. Looking back through my stuff, I see that I mostly focused on the action and didn't really take alot of modelling shots. Here are some, but with faces covered, as per my word. You can still get an idea of the girls. I'll try to post more later. Be Safe.Genuis! Bravo!

You have amazing friends. I hope those are your, "Best of" collection, otherwise you got the Master's Luck.

Give me a heads up next time you're in LA. Let's ride!

Give Romeo some love.

Real Romeo
02-05-14, 21:28
Genuis! Bravo!

You have amazing friends. I hope those are your, "Best of" collection, otherwise you got the Master's Luck.

Give me a heads up next time you're in LA. Let's ride!

Give Romeo some love.Thanks! Also, my post was meant as sort of a challenge. If the streets are kind of lame there, as they are where I am now, maybe we can entertain ourselves with some of our best finds of the past 1-2 years. And...Go!

Rabbit88
02-07-14, 01:43
I cruised by the track early in the morning and to my surprise there was quite a bit of action. I ended up picking amber, a BSW with a blonde wig and a nice big ass. We found a nice location and got down to business. Amber had good BJ skills and was an excellent fuck. LEO was around but they didn't really harass anyone.

Tipisil
02-07-14, 10:46
She was hiding close to a bust.

Azesus
02-07-14, 20:00
I cruised by the track early in the morning and to my surprise there was quite a bit of action. I ended up picking amber, a BSW with a blonde wig and a nice big ass. We found a nice location and got down to business. Amber had good BJ skills and was an excellent fuck. LEO was around but they didn't really harass anyone.You had a car date out in the morning and LEO was around but didn't bother you!? How's that possible!? I thought the track's dead bcuz LEO's ve been bizy buz the election's coming up they want to look good on the job.

DLong200
02-08-14, 19:02
Picked up a little 19 yo spinner in the old HG. Around 6 am they filled a few corners a few dressed up really slutty (even by Ho standards) but there was a curvy little spinner with a kinda funky lip piercing that was just right. The usual .40 with all doors open for roaming. A definite repeat.I love piercing.

Hardly Seek
02-09-14, 19:44
Snapped this recent picture of a BSW. Did not get her name or her number since I did not want to attract too much attention. It was around 8 am with busy streets.Saw her this morning 630 around the 76 station. As always very polite about the only class you"ll find on Fig. Great service all around for a reasonable price.

Tipisil
02-09-14, 21:14
What can I say about the track except that it was pretty cracking with lots of action south of Century. Many really fine looking BSW's and a few WSW's. Ill post up some pictures of the talent that was much better than it has usually been around lately. Towards 8 am I spotted a white girl, not sure if she was working the track or not. She made every car pull over, bust you-turns, but maybe she was just a regular gal that dresses the part.

Figveteran
02-09-14, 21:39
Picked up Summer near 98th. Very pretty 23 year old spinner: see-cups, very slim waste, not much butt. Likes wearing knee highs. Enjoyed breast sucking and DATY, and her pussy very tight. Room plus 80 for FS. Got her digits; lately she's been staying in motel in Inglewood.

Tipisil
02-10-14, 10:38
Did anybody remember seeing a white haired girl on Sunday? She was wearing super small shorts with her ass sticking out. She also had on a pair of chucks and stuck out like a sore thumb. She had an emo thing going on.

Azesus
02-11-14, 20:41
I know you not supposed to pay up front before the deed first but how many of you always pay before play?

Marlowe
02-12-14, 00:55
I know you not supposed to pay up front before the deed first but how many of you always pay before play?Whose rule was that? Most girls use the expression, no money, no honey. I could count on the fingers of one hand the number of times I have with a girl where I paid her after we were done.

Hardly Seek
02-12-14, 12:31
Whose rule was that? Most girls use the expression, no money, no honey. I could count on the fingers of one hand the number of times I have with a girl where I paid her after we were done.30 years in the game and I've always and usually expect to pay up front. You must have hooked a dumb one.

Itachi888
02-13-14, 04:29
Hey guys did a couple short 2 am cruises really not anything out. Couple crackish ones but did see a couple decent ones as well. One thick one thin. Thin girl got picked up as I passed her. Real tall nice long legs nice little mini skirt. Lots of LE one night. Other night completely clear. Wasn't looking to pick up. Just went window shopping. Seeing how it is.

Marlowe
02-14-14, 22:52
30 years in the game and I've always and usually expect to pay up front. You must have hooked a dumb one.Actually no, it was with a girl, Tiffany, I had dated a number of times before and she just said to pay her when we finished. I agree its a rarity.

Idigs
02-22-14, 19:48
Which one of you guys drives a blk impala with blk rims early morning cruiser. pm me.

Rabbit88
02-23-14, 03:26
I hit the track early in the morning and I didn't see much action. I saw BSW amber but I decided to try something new. I choose Tosha, a BSW in a pink thong and boots. Her ass was looking good so I thought I was in for a good time. Unfortunately, I was horribly wrong. Long story short she was a complete rush job. Avoid her fellas spend your cash elsewhere.

Seephor
02-23-14, 06:40
Actually no, it was with a girl, Tiffany, I had dated a number of times before and she just said to pay her when we finished. I agree its a rarity.From experience, all pros ask for money up front. As for the non-pros, UTRs, about 50% ask for it upfront. I have a few non-pros who I pay after, just because they've never asked for it up front from the beginning. I like to get that level of trust and I usually tip them for it at the end. Doing that, I often get them sending me little cute indirect reminders via text so I won't forget them. Maybe I'm weird but I like to get called to them more than me pursuing them. Maybe it's an ego thing, who knows.

Raider1206
02-23-14, 15:09
I hit the track early in the morning and I didn't see much action. I saw BSW amber but I decided to try something new. I choose Tosha, a BSW in a pink thong and boots. Her ass was looking good so I thought I was in for a good time. Unfortunately, I was horribly wrong. Long story short she was a complete rush job. Avoid her fellas spend your cash elsewhere.That's funny I date her all the time and she never rushes me. I actually dated her yesterday after some guy she said couldn't get hard. Got a great BJ from her she took her time and milked me dry. Looked amazing in that pink outfit.

HollywoodGuy
02-23-14, 17:52
I date a girl near manchester and fig. Driving back I went up fig and about on 83rd st I saw a banging young BSW in front of CB. Her pimp was a few feet away. Very long hair. Red on the bottom half. I was just going to ask for a number and keep going but I chickened out as it was 9 am and it seemed so out in the open. I know I could have got her attention and drove around the block. Are these girls ok with just getting a number for later?

Tipisil
02-23-14, 20:17
I date a girl near manchester and fig. Driving back I went up fig and about on 83rd st I saw a banging young BSW in front of CB. Her pimp was a few feet away. Very long hair. Red on the bottom half. I was just going to ask for a number and keep going but I chickened out as it was 9 am and it seemed so out in the open. I know I could have got her attention and drove around the block. Are these girls ok with just getting a number for later?I do this sometimes, especially if I'm in a hurry or want to take my time later with a full session. In my experience, if they are unwilling to give their number, it might not speak so well about the service. I have gotten numbers, called later, and had a terrific time.

Tipisil
02-23-14, 20:19
Fig was absolutely popping in the morning. Lots of girls. There was one with an amazing ass just south of Century. I got some pictures that I will upload later. I also got a date with the white emo chick that I have seen lately. I got her digits but would not recommend her; she is a rush job and charges extra for various positions.

Tipisil
02-23-14, 20:21
Today as I was negotiating, a girl charged her phone in my car but as we could not come to an agreement-she wanted a car date (which I do not do) and was unwilling to go to a very well known no-tell motel (too dirty for her), we parted ways but I later discovered she had left her phone. What is the right thing to do in this situation. Can anyone advise?

Marlowe
02-23-14, 20:33
Today as I was negotiating, a girl charged her phone in my car but as we could not come to an agreement-she wanted a car date (which I do not do) and was unwilling to go to a very well known no-tell motel (too dirty for her), we parted ways but I later discovered she had left her phone. What is the right thing to do in this situation. Can anyone advise?It depends. Are you married? Is someone finding you in possession of this phone likely to cause you problems? If so, dump it immediately.

If not, is it locked? If it isn't look in her contacts, call one of them and explain the circumstances and that you want to return the phone to her. If it is locked and you can't do this, refer to the above.

Tipisil
02-23-14, 20:53
Here of some pictures of the action this weekend.

Raider1206
02-23-14, 22:32
Fig was absolutely popping in the morning. Lots of girls. There was one with an amazing ass just south of Century. I got some pictures that I will upload later. I also got a date with the white emo chick that I have seen lately. I got her digits but would not recommend her; she is a rush job and charges extra for various positions.Was she the one in blue shorts with the ass hanging out?

Rabbit88
02-23-14, 22:56
That's funny I date her all the time and she never rushes me. I actually dated her yesterday after some guy she said couldn't get hard. Got a great BJ from her she took her time and milked me dry. Looked amazing in that pink outfit.She seemed cool until she got the cash. As soon as she got it she instantly said " you better finish quick" . Afterwards she just continued to say hurry. At today point I had to work with what I had. Oh well, better luck next time.

Tipisil
02-24-14, 10:31
Was she the one in blue shorts with the ass hanging out?She had blue shorts and when I see her, her ass is always popping out. She operates a few blocks north and south of Century. It might be a territory thing.

James Lane90
02-24-14, 14:57
Fig was absolutely popping in the morning. Lots of girls. There was one with an amazing ass just south of Century. I got some pictures that I will upload later. I also got a date with the white emo chick that I have seen lately. I got her digits but would not recommend her; she is a rush job and charges extra for various positions.What race are you? That Emo chick never wants to date me. Her lost though.

Tipisil
03-02-14, 16:47
What race are you? That Emo chick never wants to date me. Her lost though.Latino. I wear glasses so maybe that makes her feel more secure? IDK. I tried dating her before but no luck, and then all of a sudden she was open to it. But again, I would not repeat.

Tipisil
03-02-14, 16:48
There was a very small window where there were a pretty decent amount of BSW and LSW and WSW on the track. It was, though, just before it began to rain.

Tipisil
03-02-14, 16:53
Pretty good talent out there today.

Old Local Guy
03-02-14, 18:54
Pretty good talent out there today.The one in the red skirt would be a candidate for the deck chair position. She looks rather good from the back side and I am a backside type guy.

Thanks for the pictures and post.

Statman
03-02-14, 21:09
Pretty good talent out there today.Please more pics, the best ones I have ever seen, great job Tipisil, your photography is awesome!

Raider1206
03-03-14, 01:30
Pretty good talent out there today.Great pic of my girl Tasha those legs drive me crazy.

JohnhMundy
03-04-14, 21:59
Pretty good talent out there today.I think the white girl is victoria. At least that's the outfit I remember as I fucked her that morning and about 6-7 times in the past couple of weeks. Cool girl but always asking for tips.

Red Wreck
03-05-14, 21:53
Pretty good talent out there today.Haven't been on the pig in a while. Would like to take a cruise before work during the week. Is 330-5 am a decent time to find talent? I know in the past I have found SW from 3-7 am. Just want a second opinion and not waste my time coming from the IE.

Tipisil
03-06-14, 22:54
Haven't been on the pig in a while. Would like to take a cruise before work during the week. Is 330-5 am a decent time to find talent? I know in the past I have found SW from 3-7 am. Just want a second opinion and not waste my time coming from the IE.I usually don't hit it before 5 am. In my experience, I have mostly always find good SW's between 5:30-7 am. After 7 it is pretty empty.

Raider1206
03-07-14, 05:25
I usually don't hit it before 5 am. In my experience, I have mostly always find good SW's between 5:30-7 am. After 7 it is pretty empty.I agree the time to me is 530-730.

Tipisil
03-09-14, 14:56
Saw some limited talent today. There were two BSW's with long longs and slim bodies, but they tailed it out of the track as soon as the time hit 7 am. I managed to get a picture of one of them. Further south, just north of Century was the emo girl, first she was wearing a bikini bottom and looked pretty hot. She gave me the finger after she saw me taking her picture. No LE except around 7:30, there was one patrol stationed on a side street. Other than that, did not see one on the track at all.

Tipisil
03-09-14, 20:53
Pictures of today.

FunTrust
03-09-14, 21:08
Pictures of today.There is some fine looking legs, maybe I will get up at 6 am next week and drive by. What is the typical damage for a hottie with a body?

Marlowe
03-10-14, 00:42
Pictures of today.The girl in the pink dress is the hottest. Legs for days! Wish you could have gotten a clearer shot of the girl in #7 and #8. From what I can see, I would still take the girl in the pink dress over her. What time of day was this?

Trunk Monkey
03-10-14, 00:45
Great pics.

But get a real camera.

Member #4870
03-10-14, 00:52
Who is the red head?

YesImDifferent
03-10-14, 05:16
Who is the red head?Saw her too right now. Around the 76. Thought about it. But deciding to cruse down fig. Saw a bunch two. 76's down. They recognize me. I didn't turn around yet. Going to check out western. Which is looking like a bunch of Teletubbies.

Tipisil
03-10-14, 20:48
Great pics.

But get a real camera.If you don't like then pictures go out and take them yourself. If you don't like my camera, ill take a donation.

Brian139
03-10-14, 22:51
I like that. You guys need to set up a donation fun, LOL.

But Tip, may be driving slow will help or retouching the pics before uploading so mongers here can see the legs better. LOL.

If you don't like then pictures go out and take them yourself. If you don't like my camera, ill take a donation.

Hadez
03-11-14, 21:33
Pretty good talent out there today.The thin BSW in green in pic 2186 maybe Hennessy. She has good oral skills and good personality. Strictly a CBJ girl. Body not as tight as it use to be but she is sexy let me tell you. Hennessy always dresses the part looking fabulous. In fact if that is her in that pic that would be the least sexy I have ever seen her look.

Use to see her on Western too but have not seen her there in almost a year.

She will push you for .8 but I have gotten good service for .6.

IMO she is worth .8 but times are hard and once you give her a tip she expects that next time. That is her one drawback imo.

Also face is not as cute as I look for...this may just be my personal preference thought.

Raider1206
03-12-14, 02:17
Who is the red head?I see her out a lot but she doesn't get picked up a lot. And she's always there when the other girls have been chased away by LEO.

Hornilius69
03-12-14, 04:12
The thin BSW in green in pic 2186 maybe Hennessy. She has good oral skills and good personality. Strictly a CBJ girl. Body not as tight as it use to be but she is sexy let me tell you. Hennessy always dresses the part looking fabulous. In fact if that is her in that pic that would be the least sexy I have ever seen her look.

Use to see her on Western too but have not seen her there in almost a year.

She will push you for .8 but I have gotten good service for .6.

IMO she is worth .8 but times are hard and once you give her a tip she expects that next time. That is her one drawback imo.

Also face is not as cute as I look for...this may just be my personal preference thought.Give them some drugs and you can get a discount or sometime free pussy. This is what the pimp does when they parked their car nearby and waiting for the girls to drop off their money.

Drugs can make these girls do anything for you. Not to sound like a pimp, it sure works!

Hardly Seek
03-12-14, 19:32
Give them some drugs and you can get a discount or sometime free pussy. This is what the pimp does when they parked their car nearby and waiting for the girls to drop off their money.

Drugs can make these girls do anything for you. Not to sound like a pimp, it sure works!She is shorter and a bit more curvy. She is usually by the 76 station in the early morning.

ThePussyHunter
03-13-14, 17:12
Pictures of today.A few weeks ago I reported seeing the WSW in pics 4 and 5, she wanted 80 for FS, I'm a try to scoop her up next time I see her, she is pretty, she's like 19-22 years old, just how I like them.

Tipisil
03-14-14, 09:41
A few weeks ago I reported seeing the WSW in pics 4 and 5, she wanted 80 for FS, I'm a try to scoop her up next time I see her, she is pretty, she's like 19-22 years old, just how I like them.I picked her up once but the service was just not there. Totally upsell. She looks pretty hot though, but I would not repeat.

Hargow20
03-14-14, 11:59
Is this blonde on BP and or do you have her ph # Also what time is she out...

Thanks.

Hargow.

I picked her up once but the service was just not there. Totally upsell. She looks pretty hot though, but I would not repeat.

Tipisil
03-16-14, 10:31
Is this blonde on BP and or do you have her ph # Also what time is she out...

Thanks.

Hargow.She is usually out between 6:30 and 7:30, but today she was not out at all.

Tipisil
03-16-14, 10:35
Cruised today at around 1 am but it was pretty empty save one light latina SW.

Cruised the track again at around 6:30 - 7:30 with lots and lots of action happening on a very short window from 7 to 7:30. Some absolutely hot BSW's were out, one wearing lingerie that was an 8 in looks. Come 7:30 though, they all got in their cars and left.

Raider1206
03-16-14, 12:30
Hooked up with Nina again on Saturday morning really good CBJ for 40 she was wearing this red outfit that covers nothing. Great girl way to pretty to be out there I think. There were other BSW out there but non compared. Also hit the Alameda and western tracks both were dead.

Marlowe
03-16-14, 16:15
Hooked up with Nina again on Saturday morning really good CBJ for 40 she was wearing this red outfit that covers nothing. Great girl way to pretty to be out there I think. There were other BSW out there but non compared. Also hit the Alameda and western tracks both were dead.So many posts about this girl, Nina. Can we ever get a pic or two?

Chica Luv
03-16-14, 16:51
I originally posted this under the Streetwalker section. Now that I've been thinking about it, I'm not sure if her name was Jesse or Jasmine.

"After the "Non-event" at the Thai Hi Spa, I drove down to Figueroa.

It was around 1030 PM an initially there didn't seem to be much to chose from. However at 11 I cross paths with a HOT one. She called herself Jesse and said she usually works BP ads near Culver City / Inglewood Also said that she took a taxis from Culver City, but was on the phone both before the event and after the event with someone that seemed to be her Manager. She seemed to be either Latina or a strong Latina mix.

Did a car date for .60 that include CBJ, FIV & CFS (both MS & DG). Nice, not rushed and very sexy looking.

Still not ready to go home and to sleep, I drove Fig. Several times an the later it go the more girls showed up. LOTs of BWS and one WSW with short bleached blonde hair. The Blonde had a great ass but seemed a little TOO eager.

Lots of LE present, and say numerous vehicles stopped thought the 3 hours of my tour.

I'm new to the LA area, and didn't really know where all to drive & look. Seemed like driving north of MLK is mostly a waste of time.

Although I have RTFF, at least the first 15 pages, the "Tracks" (best routes to drive) are not that clearly defined. Yes, eventually I'll figure it all out, BUT if someone could send me a PM with suggested routes, that would be great.".

Thanks.

Chica Luv.

Idigs
03-16-14, 19:13
New kindergarden opened on 84th police startin to cracc down heavy and that area around 6:30-7 am during weekdays.

Raider1206
03-16-14, 21:39
So many posts about this girl, Nina. Can we ever get a pic or two?I got a couple pics but only close up pussy shots can't see face. She post on redbook too.

GhostNinja1775
03-17-14, 04:16
Pictures of today.Sorry to bug you, man, but I just moved here from Chicago. Is there any way you could PM me where you're taking these pics?

Tipisil
03-17-14, 09:44
Pictures of the action this weekend.

Red Wreck
03-17-14, 15:14
Pictures of the action this weekend.I don't give a f $&k what others say. Nice pics brotha.

Hardly Seek
03-17-14, 19:17
Pictures of the action this weekend.I was in that fray in picture one. Picked up Ashley a young spinner who was totally cool with great skills.

Tipisil
03-23-14, 16:39
Tons of action earlier today at around 1 am. Many hot and basically naked BSW's hanging around the entire track.

Closer to the morning, around the 76, there were two petite and smoking hot BSW's with super tight and short skirts. I picked up a LSW named Vanessa who was a little ditsy but did a mean CBJ and had an 8 for a body, 8 in looks, and 1 in intelligence.

Hardly Seek
03-23-14, 17:35
Tons of action earlier today at around 1 am. Many hot and basically naked BSW's hanging around the entire track.

Closer to the morning, around the 76, there were two petite and smoking hot BSW's with super tight and short skirts. I picked up a LSW named Vanessa who was a little ditsy but did a mean CBJ and had an 8 for a body, 8 in looks, and 1 in intelligence.It was dead around 5 am to closing.

Chica Luv
03-23-14, 23:54
Tipisil.

Check you PM box.

Tipisil
03-24-14, 00:07
It was dead around 5 am to closing.There was still action from 6:30 to 7.

Member #4870
03-24-14, 02:57
Is it still happening.

I aint seen shit ob recent cruise out there.

Where are the lainas at?

Hardly Seek
03-24-14, 23:27
There was still action from 6:30 to 7.Action but dead action.

Hargow20
03-25-14, 01:21
Action but dead action.Dead action...?

Hardly Seek
03-25-14, 18:46
Dead action...?Ya know... Locals and tweakers no hotties.

Geeslimmy
03-29-14, 19:24
My night started around 12 mid night first I cruised western from Jefferson down to around 100's I found one cute LSW a little on the chubby side but cute in the face and wanted .40 for CBJ everything was .100. I declined the offer since I was looking for BBBJ and everything for .60 or less plus there was a line up of car dates behind my ride waiting for me to decline her offer so they could pick her up. I made my way south till around the 100's then went left to fig. I cruised all the way up till just before Gage and found a nice slim BSW around 26 or so by herself walking around a corner south of Gage. I was getting tired of looking around so settled on her .40 CBJ offer and she got inside my ride. While she was getting inside a cute BSW was coming out of a car in front of me that was actually better looking then the one inside my car but I was trying to get out of the area quick and was not trying to be picky. I found a spot and got CBJ almost blew my load then asked how much for FS she said .80 but I winded up getting it for .55 which was a nice deal watching her slide up and down my shaft while I palmed her nice round ass. Blew my load in no time and dropped her back off on the same corner where I found her. Saw a lot of LEO (blk and white cars) around the area as I was dropping her off seemed very risky. Did not bother getting her number since I didn't think she was worth a repeat. I saw 3 more one LSW, WSW and a tall BSW with a sparkle sequenced tight skirt around Gage on my way back home.

Member #4870
03-30-14, 12:31
Not a good night to cruise. Lots of people getting pulled over.

Anyone have any luck?

Rabbit88
03-30-14, 21:43
I hit the track in the morning and there was some nice talent. BSW tosha was looking good but I wanted to pick up a LSW I spottedever, a monger in front of me beat me to it. I have been wanting to date her for a few weeks now but I haven't had success. I waited for a long time but she didn't return so I figured she called it a day. I was about to leave but I spotted asw asia. Picked her up and got a phenomenal BBBJ. After I dropped her back off I spotted the LSW I've been yearning for. Might go back for her tonight.

Raider1206
03-31-14, 02:16
I hit the track in the morning and there was some nice talent. BSW tosha was looking good but I wanted to pick up a LSW I spottedever, a monger in front of me beat me to it. I have been wanting to date her for a few weeks now but I haven't had success. I waited for a long time but she didn't return so I figured she called it a day. I was about to leave but I spotted asw asia. Picked her up and got a phenomenal BBBJ. After I dropped her back off I spotted the LSW I've been yearning for. Might go back for her tonight.Nice job with the BBBJ what was the damage?

Rabbit88
03-31-14, 19:06
Nice job with the BBBJ what was the damage?50, we initially agreed to a CBJ for less but once we got to a safe location she realized she was out of covers so we agreed to a BBBJ instead.

Raider1206
03-31-14, 22:01
50, we initially agreed to a CBJ for less but once we got to a safe location she realized she was out of covers so we agreed to a BBBJ instead.Good job I tried working that with precious when she was out if covers but it was a no go.

Tony1414
04-01-14, 06:15
Anyone have a picture of Ashley?

Tony1414
04-01-14, 06:27
If anyone has a picture of Precious.

Hardly Seek
04-01-14, 23:11
Anyone have a picture of Ashley?In mind mind with that tight ass of hers. And of course her willingness to please.

Johng 021
04-03-14, 22:19
Lots of new girls out today.

New faces which is a good thing and not your usual track stars.

I will post pics of a fat booty BSW I met recently and have not seen her since.

Ms Fat Booty.

Idigs
04-03-14, 23:05

Ms Fat Booty.Yea saw this one on 84th.

Rabbit88
04-06-14, 15:45
I went to fig early Saturday morning to check out the scene. Not long after I arrived, I spotted the LSW I've been wanting. She was walking with another fat blonde WSW. When ever I stopped to talk to her she would walk away and her fat friend would approach me. This happened several times and I was beginning to lose hope. However, I was patient and it paid off. I saw her alone and went for it. We agreed to a CBJ she hopped right in. It turns out she is LSW jasmine who has been talked about before. I know she has had less than stellar reviews, but I was very pleased with her services. She gave me an excellent CBJ and she had a cool attitude. She showed she had some pretty good deep throat skills. I thought she was vanessa but it wasn't. Now I'm real curious to find out who vanessa is. On a side note, that same motioning I saw a BSW wearing nothing but a yellow thong and bra. She was looking amazing.

Christophe1
04-08-14, 12:44

Ms Fat Booty.I too have seen a lot of faces, some new. Some old. It's almost ridiculous how sweet and genuine some of them are. IMO there's some gold quality out so it's a good time to be selective and look for what you want.

I just met an independent the other night where the two of us grooved so well together, and I'm excited in the prospect of future meetings. She has big Bambi eyes, mile high legs, thin while curvy, a snapping pussy (size restrictions as I just barely fit), and to top it all off...

Phenomenal BJ skills. This girl is incredible on the mic with rhythm and a change up style that kept me guessing. With positive feedback she even got better. All covered. 35 with no rush.

More to come.

Geeslimmy
04-08-14, 22:47
More to come.You don't waste no time out there! I see the cash in her right grubby looking hand as your taking the pic! LOL.

HollywoodGuy
04-08-14, 23:59
I too have seen a lot of faces, some new. Some old. It's almost ridiculous how sweet and genuine some of them are. IMO there's some gold quality out so it's a good time to be selective and look for what you want.

I just met an independent the other night where the two of us grooved so well together, and I'm excited in the prospect of future meetings. She has big Bambi eyes, mile high legs, thin while curvy, a snapping pussy (size restrictions as I just barely fit), and to top it all off...

Phenomenal BJ skills. This girl is incredible on the mic with rhythm and a change up style that kept me guessing. With positive feedback she even got better. All covered. 35 with no rush.

More to come.The one thing I envy is that with all covered you get a lot more selection / protection. But my cumming of age was back in the hippy days. So I am restricted to the mostly non pro world. And don't really want to do a pro uncovered, although I have, but rarely.

Christophe1
04-09-14, 11:18
You don't waste no time out there! I see the cash in her right grubby looking hand as your taking the pic! LOL.True. Ha ha. Got me.

Nothing wrong with modeling for money. My choice of modeling venues just happens to lay where the lines might get blurred. But it's my favorite subject matter.

Back in the day I knew women selling condoms. The prices were atrocious, but you got the sex for free. Good XXXs.

Poon Hound
04-09-14, 21:20
Stay away from WSW jordan. MILF, dirty blonde standing 6 ft. Last sat just north of century. Did a date at the momo and rushed without completion. * got up and walked out. Said .4 for more time but was already walking out! Says she is from phoenix, 2 kids. Looks like possible meth user up close.

Henry55
04-10-14, 00:16
Been the same girls.

Tipisil
04-13-14, 10:01
Cruised in the morning and it was pretty much dead. There was a flurry of action just north of Imperial but that was only caused by Jazmin, an asian SW, and a BSW with a fat booty and a bright red g string. Other than them, there were few throughout the track, none of which caught my attention.

Tipisil
04-14-14, 19:55
Pictures of the slow action this weekend.

MrJose
04-14-14, 23:28
Pictures of the slow action this weekend.Great pics.

Raider1206
04-14-14, 23:48
Pictures of the slow action this weekend.Great pics I wasn't able to go out this weekend guess I didn't miss to much.

Tony1414
04-16-14, 01:21
Has anyone dated asia?

Hardly Seek
04-17-14, 22:12
Has anyone dated asia?The country? Or the ho?

Tony1414
04-18-14, 21:05
Looking for a asian girl. Anyone know of one.

Tipisil
04-20-14, 10:21
The track was pretty dead in the morning. I saw a few WSW's and BSW's in the mid 60's, but by that time it was too dark and the danger of getting caught too great to be worth the risk. Emo chick is back just north of Century.

Jayare0211
04-22-14, 22:43
No hot chicks. I seen some fat Asian near imperial and fig but her smile is fked.

Raider1206
04-23-14, 11:18
No hot chicks. I seen some fat Asian near imperial and fig but her smile is fked.I usually don't mess with the track early morning until Friday and Saturday but I noticed the amount of girls the last week or 2 has been way down especially the hot spots just north of Manchester and over by the 76 closer to imperial have been dead. The old hottie gallery has been picking up but those girls are no where near what used to be out there.

Tipisil
04-25-14, 09:42
Snapped some pictures of the girls from last week. The one wearing leggings looked very hot but was scooped up 1 minute after I got back and then not brought back. I guess she might have been calling it a day.

Projektzer
04-25-14, 11:09
Snapped some pictures of the girls from last week. The one wearing leggings looked very hot but was scooped up 1 minute after I got back and then not brought back. I guess she might have been calling it a day.So what time and day? That WSW is looking lovely and I've been looking for just that!

Trunk Monkey
04-28-14, 23:47
http://www.latimes.com/local/la-me-0429-banks-sex-trafficking-20140429, 0,3994206.column#axzz30 F9 EtYhW.

HollywoodGuy
04-29-14, 01:31
Snapped some pictures of the girls from last week. The one wearing leggings looked very hot but was scooped up 1 minute after I got back and then not brought back. I guess she might have been calling it a day.Either you have a type. Or all the girls working are cousins. LOL.

Tipisil
04-30-14, 21:40
Either you have a type. Or all the girls working are cousins. LOL.If they are cousins they must be in the family business.

Tipisil
04-30-14, 21:50
Here are some pictures of the action this weekend.

Tipisil
04-30-14, 21:52
More pictures of the action this weekend.

Justn Beaver
04-30-14, 23:39
Here are some pictures of the action this weekend.Hi Guys,

Thanks for posting the pictures of what is going on down there.

Raider1206
05-01-14, 01:40
Here are some pictures of the action this weekend.Great pics really let's us see the action out there. Precious looking good in the red top. Keep up the good work.

Statman
05-01-14, 01:56
More pictures of the action this weekend.Tipsil, you pictures are not only grate for women, but, are true works of art photography wise. Keep up the great work, not good work!

Poon Hound
05-01-14, 12:53
I must have just missed the hottie in white.

The one in pink w / black jacket is Cashmere! She is hot as hell. Honestly might be / probably the hottest SW I've had in my monger life (many yrs). Get her before she disappears! 20 yrs old .6 for 50/50 no rush and not ghetto.

Tipisil
05-05-14, 09:42
There were not that many hotties out on the weekend. Definitely none by the 76 like there usually is.

Poon Hound
05-05-14, 12:13
The fuzz was closing fig down early this weekend. Right around 5 most girls were chased away. Sat morning I let my wandering eye get the best of me. I hit the track late (4:45) at Manchester and nothing. Continue up north to hottie gallery. Scan the area and spot appears to be a LSW / WSW! Hit the you and make contact (the girl is smokin!) She says .6 to play and I'm ready to do it but balk. Tell her ill be back (cuzz I just got there and want to cruise). Go to the gas station and back in less than 15 min and everyone runs off! LE made the rounds and that was that! Stayed out well past daybreak searching and hoping this girl would pop up. No bueno and nothing on Sunday either! Anyone know who I'm talking about? I will not let that happen again! Grass is always greener tho.

P.S. Victoria was out looking good too.

Statman
05-05-14, 12:33
Tipsil, you pictures are not only grate for women, but, are true works of art photography wise. Keep up the great work, not good work!Sorry my Microsoft surface likes to change words, even when I spell them right. I was great, not greater. Typed this on my laptop. Tipsil you pics are amazing should sell them to a paper about stories on prostitution. True works of art in a photography sense.

MrJose
05-05-14, 17:20
Just a few.

Geeslimmy
05-08-14, 22:42
Just a few.Very nice pics!! I'm getting wood just looking at the one in black short skirt!! That looks really yummy! Must be early morning hour?

MrJose
05-08-14, 23:14
Very nice pics!! I'm getting wood just looking at the one in black short skirt!! That looks really yummy! Must be early morning hour?Yeah she was a hottie. .this was about 11 am a little risky to pick up for me way to open.

Tjinla2001
05-09-14, 10:36
There were not that many hotties out on the weekend. Definitely none by the 76 like there usually is.Must of smelled like ocean when you drove by.

Raider1206
05-10-14, 01:05
Had a nice hook up with Nina this morning I drove the track a couple times and there wasn't much out. I was about to call it quits around 7 when there she was wearing tiny orange shorts. So grabbed her rite away and got a great BJ she has the prettiest pussy and asshole ever. Hope to see her again soon she said fig has been hot so she's been staying away.

Marlowe
05-10-14, 02:31
You know it's going to be a bad date when:

She never tells you her name, or asks for yours.

She asks if you have $80 and when you don't reply drops it to $60-guaranteed upsell to follow and you will end up not being satisfied while spending more than you expected.

She suggests getting a room at the Notel she is standing on the corner in front of.

I should have just let this one pass on by and gone home, but live and learn. She was what BC and DL would call my type, BSW, thin, dark, but for $1.2 (.25 for the room) this wasn't worth it. Never offered the digits either.

Poon Hound
05-10-14, 10:12
You know it's going to be a bad date when:

She never tells you her name, or asks for yours.

She asks if you have $80 and when you don't reply drops it to $60-guaranteed upsell to follow and you will end up not being satisfied while spending more than you expected.

She suggests getting a room at the Notel she is standing on the corner in front of.

I should have just let this one pass on by and gone home, but live and learn. She was what BC and DL would call my type, BSW, thin, dark, but for $1.2 (.25 for the room) this wasn't worth it. Never offered the digits either.Sounds like every pickup I encounter. They all hit you w / a top end price first (even the hags). Then you counter and continue till they stand firm. Fig is .6. That is the rate and usually no problems. I've gotten some dimes for that price and I gladly would have thrown a $. I've stayed away from most BSW because they give the most problems.

Best to chat them up and see how their personality is. Ghetto is usually not good. Make sure you (after le check) tell them what you want ahead of time. .4 is possible as well but lowballing will likely end in a bad date. How did you end up at 1.2?

Poon Hound
05-10-14, 10:22
4:30_6:30 nothing. About 5-10 SW total on the entire track. Looked like le stings were taking place.

Azesus
05-10-14, 14:37
Yeah I agree, I don't date local girls that just walk to where they turn tricks bcuz usually they have that rob mindset and pimps nearby order them around.

Marlowe
05-10-14, 17:46
Sounds like every pickup I encounter. They all hit you w / a top end price first (even the hags). Then you counter and continue till they stand firm. Fig is .6. That is the rate and usually no problems. I've gotten some dimes for that price and I gladly would have thrown a $. I've stayed away from most BSW because they give the most problems.

Best to chat them up and see how their personality is. Ghetto is usually not good. Make sure you (after le check) tell them what you want ahead of time. .4 is possible as well but lowballing will likely end in a bad date. How did you end up at 1.2?Because it was all I had after getting the room. I am sure if I had demurred, she would have tried to rifle my wallet and take whatever was there.

Hornilius69
05-10-14, 22:18
Because it was all I had after getting the room. I am sure if I had demurred, she would have tried to rifle my wallet and take whatever was there.Throw in some drugs, and you might get it for free. Most of these girls are high on something.

Marlowe
05-11-14, 02:39
Throw in some drugs, and you might get it for free. Most of these girls are high on something.I don't mess with that. Never have, never will.

E1775
05-11-14, 14:43
Just a few.Hot black skirt, I thought I made a mess when I saw that but realized it was paint on the stop sign.

YesImDifferent
05-12-14, 06:51
Hot black skirt, I thought I made a mess when I saw that but realized it was paint on the stop sign.That's funny that you said that. I mistake those old corner pay phones as a BSW. Idk.

VolvoBen
05-18-14, 00:01
I'm not usually out on Friday nights so I don't know if this is normal or not, but there must have been 20+ girls out on Fig. In the last couple of weeks on Saturday nights (when I go out), there have not been that many girls out, and none before 1 am so I was surprised with all the action.

Went out around 11:30 PM starting from Imperial to Slauson, saw a few BSW but nothing worth picking up. Decided to drive over to Western from Imperial to Crenshaw, saw a couple of BSW and 1 Hot White Girl carrying some luggage like she just got kicked out of her motel, not sure if she was a SW or not but she was sure dressed like it. Several cars tried picking her up including me, but she did not get into any cars.

Disappointed, I went back to Fig at around 12:15, there must have been 20+ SW from Florence to Gage! Saw one WSW, on my first pass, swung around for a closer look, she was a chubby, plain looking WSW with prescription glasses, a little too homely for me so I passed. There were a bunch of hot looking BSWs, but I wanted to keep looking to see what I could find.

Closer to Florence, I came across Victoria, I've dated her before so I know she's hot and does a good job, she was looking very good so I picked her up. She asked for $ for the hour, we went to a motel, and I spent an amazing hour with her.

Tipisil
05-18-14, 10:34
There were about 5-10 BSW's in the mid 60's. Most were pretty smoking hot but most were also black. I did not pick anyone up because I am through with BSW's but I am content with simply admiring. Saw a tall slim and super hot one but no one was picking her up for some reason, so that I guess that was not a good sign. There was also a little chubby one with enough extra pounds that was wearing a fishnet outfit with no underwear. She had a pretty hairy Bush but was still worth looking at.

A few more were by Imperial, but not the Latina that I picked up a while back. She seems to have gone off the radar.

Marlowe
05-18-14, 16:31
There were about 5-10 BSW's in the mid 60's. Most were pretty smoking hot but most were also black. I did not pick anyone up because I am through with BSW's but I am content with simply admiring. Saw a tall slim and super hot one but no one was picking her up for some reason, so that I guess that was not a good sign. There was also a little chubby one with enough extra pounds that was wearing a fishnet outfit with no underwear. She had a pretty hairy Bush but was still worth looking at.

A few more were by Imperial, but not the Latina that I picked up a while back. She seems to have gone off the radar.Funny how that works, BSW's tend to be Black. I am sure you didn't mean to demean anyone by using a lower case be. I would never give up on an entire group because of a few negative experiences, but that is just my thoughts, to each their own.

Jack Reacher
05-18-14, 17:19
Todays paper.

http://www.dailynews.com/social-affairs/20140518/prostitution-in-los-angeles-city-changes-its-game-to-combat-sex-trade-on-the-streets

Poon Hound
05-18-14, 17:28
Funny how that works, BSW's tend to be Black. I am sure you didn't mean to demean anyone by using a lower case be. I would never give up on an entire group because of a few negative experiences, but that is just my thoughts, to each their own.I got to agree w / tipsil. I was out sat and their were probably twice as many sws (of course most black). I use to cum out just for BSW (big asses). Now (working with more of a budget and its always about the chase) I pass on most. If she's not pretty and thick (a tuff combination), forget it. I have thoughts of a rob / rush / bad attitude / smelly Puss exp. All of these neg. Come w / all SW but I'm playing the odds (IMHO).

Bottom line: I don't have the budget to sample like I use to or else I'd probably care less. Fig homegrowns are a bit of a hassle tho (don't recall the same issues on other tracks but this is the present market).

Tipisil
05-18-14, 22:08
Funny how that works, BSW's tend to be Black. I am sure you didn't mean to demean anyone by using a lower case be. I would never give up on an entire group because of a few negative experiences, but that is just my thoughts, to each their own.Duh, BSW's do tend to be black. I had some good ones that on the second time around were completely different people from before. But I guess you get that with everyone. I guess I'm just wanting a different variety.

Marlowe
05-18-14, 23:17
Todays paper.

http://www.dailynews.com/social-affairs/20140518/prostitution-in-los-angeles-city-changes-its-game-to-combat-sex-trade-on-the-streetsThis is the typical bullshit, only more histrionic. Nury Martinez is trying to destroy the city, just as she tried to destroy the school district as a board member.

Yes, some girls are victimized, but most reasonable mongers don't date girls that look too young, and wouldn't.

VolvoBen
05-19-14, 01:25
Did a quick pass around 4 PM, I saw a couple of BSWs, just north of Manchester, but nothing special. As I was driving toward Slauson, I saw a nice looking BSW at the carwash on 59th, she had a nice face and decent body. She was waving at cars and was walking towards a car that pulled into the carwash to pick her up. I was able to take a quick photo.

VolvoBen
05-19-14, 01:51
Cruised down Fig from Imperial towards DTLA around 12 p, saw a few BSWs but not nearly as many as the night before. From Florence to Gage, there were about a dozen spread out along Fig. That homely WSW was out there again, there were also a bunch of BSWs, a few were very nice looking, but I did not partake.

It wasn't until later that girls started showing up at the HG (84th), all BSWs, but I decided to wait for more girls before I chose one, I kept driving around for another couple of hours. At around 3, I drove back down to the HG and saw Heather (ASW), but before I was able to pick her up, she got into another car. I did a few more laps and came back around 3:30, luckily Heather was there so I picked her up. I've dated Heather twice before, she is a HOT!! Korean girl with a great body, nice personality and amazing service. When I picked her up she asked for $80, and when we got into the room she offered greek for an additional $20, I gladly paid extra. Service was fantastic as always with a nice CBJ deep throat, mish, doggy and then greek doggy.

On our way to the room I managed to take a few photos of Heather.

320844 320843 320842.

Also at the HG was Jasmine (LSW), who was looking great as always. I've dated Jasmine twice before, while she is very Hot with a great body and amazing boobs, her service isn't great. It's not bad, just not good and definitely not as good as Heather's.

Just an FYI, both of these girls advertise on BP, so you can go there to view photos of their faces.

Hargow20
05-19-14, 03:59
I am always amazed how LE talks about how rampant prostitution is on our streets. This story indicated that there is 17 tracks in the LA area. There may be, but how many of them are active. The reality is that there is only 2 or 3 tracks where is SW's in the LA. Of those there is probably less than 10 girls. In my mind the crackdowns are simply good PR for the cops. These crackdowns are being financed by Federal grants to curb human trafficking. We would be much better off if the cops concentrated on cracking down on the gangs. The difference is that the gangs carry guns and it is much more riskier to arrest a SW or john.

Todays paper.

http://www.dailynews.com/social-affairs/20140518/prostitution-in-los-angeles-city-changes-its-game-to-combat-sex-trade-on-the-streets

Ddddan218
05-19-14, 06:54
The difference is that the gangs carry guns and it is much more riskier to arrest a SW or john.This is it.

Arresting SW or john is like giving a medicine for skin rash while the actual disease is cancer.

They don't deal with core / fundamental issues but only bother with superficial symptoms.

What a bunch of assholes!

And we are paying their salaries with our hard earned money!

Sabor
05-19-14, 07:00
This is the typical bullshit, only more histrionic. Nury Martinez is trying to destroy the city, just as she tried to destroy the school district as a board member.

Yes, some girls are victimized, but most reasonable mongers don't date girls that look too young, and wouldn't.I was cruising on Sat and around the late sixties on pig there would come out about four or five stunners. The one white girl raised flags so I kept going. Returned an hour later and.

There were a few BSW's. I followed one heading north and lord and behold LE had set up camp on a side street. Don't know how many mongers got busted but the street was overfilled with cars. Be careful out there!

Azesus
05-19-14, 20:26
This is it.

Arresting SW or john is like giving a medicine for skin rash while the actual disease is cancer.

They don't deal with core / fundamental issues but only bother with superficial symptoms.

What a bunch of assholes!

And we are paying their salaries with our hard earned money!Its all about padding up easy scores to look good for that promotion to sergent or lieutant. Do you know a sergent's annual compensation with benfits is equal to about 150 k a yr!! Not bad for a highschool graduate with just 10 year on the job experience, and then in another 10 years you can reitire with full benfits, no wonder California going broke. So with that career logic why risk it going after gang bangers when you can just sit back eating donuts chief wiggins style and live a upper middle class life style without ever firing a shot.

Hargow20
05-19-14, 23:06
I was a bit surprised to hear this. These days you will usually not see any sign the cops are conducting a sting. There is no sign of any tow trucks or patrol cars in the area.

I was cruising on Sat and around the late sixties on pig there would come out about four or five stunners. The one white girl raised flags so I kept going. Returned an hour later and.

There were a few BSW's. I followed one heading north and lord and behold LE had set up camp on a side street. Don't know how many mongers got busted but the street was overfilled with cars. Be careful out there!

Poon Hound
05-20-14, 18:31
okay (if they focus on the pimps and johns) how are they going to get the girls in a position to help them? by all means they should get these fake pimps / gangsters off the streets! especially anyone messing with kids! i've never seen any **** myself. you say "young"(as in coed) and they want to use hyperbole as propaganda!

alot of these girls are independent while alot are managed. however, they only stick with management if they feel its best for them. they are mindfucked! most the girls we see are homegrown and not without the option to walk away at anytime. they love their bf / pimps and that's why they do this (on top of whatever emotional baggage they're carrying around). i doubt they'll get any girls to snitch on their pimps. as well as leave the game (with little punishment for their crimes). these girls need to be scared straight as well as therapy. just like the rest of the legal system (the core of the problem will never be addressed!

p.s. i've looked into before, and outside of actual young sw, there is no help (programs) for sw!

Hardly Seek
05-20-14, 19:22
okay (if they focus on the pimps and johns) how are they going to get the girls in a position to help them? by all means they should get these fake pimps / gangsters off the streets! especially anyone messing with kids! i've never seen any **** myself. you say "young"(as in coed) and they want to use hyperbole as propaganda!

alot of these girls are independent while alot are managed. however, they only stick with management if they feel its best for them. they are mindfucked! most the girls we see are homegrown and not without the option to walk away at anytime. they love their bf / pimps and that's why they do this (on top of whatever emotional baggage they're carrying around). i doubt they'll get any girls to snitch on their pimps. as well as leave the game (with little punishment for their crimes). these girls need to be scared straight as well as therapy. just like the rest of the legal system (the core of the problem will never be addressed!

p.s. i've looked into before, and outside of actual young sw, there is no help (programs) for sw!all i know is the old hg was poppin last night around 1030 - 1230 am. a few le but nothing to be alarmed about.

Poon Hound
05-20-14, 20:19
All I know is the old HG was poppin last night around 1030 - 1230 am. A few LE but nothing to be alarmed about.We know that will always be the case (especially if sws are not the target). Just remember to do your LE checks gentleman!

Tipisil
05-21-14, 21:57
It was popping.

Tipisil
05-21-14, 21:58
The one that is missing.

Marlowe
05-21-14, 23:23
It was popping.The girl in the multi-colored dress in pic #3 looks like this girl, Pretty, that I dated this afternoon. She has been posted about previously and my experience with her is a prime example of YMMV, as I didn't get nearly the service that he did.

She said she could get the room for $20, she couldn't, they required I'd, okay no big deal. She is about 5'9" and slender, but she is one of those girls who just looks much better clothed. Anyway we agreed on $.8 for F / S, which was about five minutes of mediocre CBJ, followed by mish to completion. She wouldn't take her top off so I couldn't really rate her tits. Once we finished, she immediately asked for a tip, I mean WTF, you asked for more than is reasonable for the area, did a mediocre job, and because I came, you want a tip?

Ratings: Face 6; Body 7 (she is slender, but not toned at all); Service 7; Attitude 6; Price 5.

She stays in a room at the Rodeway Inn on Normandie past Redondo Beach Blvd., because she asked me to give her a ride home, because of the heavy LE presence.

Azesus
05-22-14, 20:40
The girl in the multi-colored dress in pic #3 looks like this girl, Pretty, that I dated this afternoon. She has been posted about previously and my experience with her is a prime example of YMMV, as I didn't get nearly the service that he did.

She said she could get the room for $20, she couldn't, they required I'd, okay no big deal. She is about 5'9" and slender, but she is one of those girls who just looks much better clothed. Anyway we agreed on $.8 for F / S, which was about five minutes of mediocre CBJ, followed by mish to completion. She wouldn't take her top off so I couldn't really rate her tits. Once we finished, she immediately asked for a tip, I mean WTF, you asked for more than is reasonable for the area, did a mediocre job, and because I came, you want a tip?

Ratings: Face 6; Body 7 (she is slender, but not toned at all); Service 7; Attitude 6; Price 5.

She stays in a room at the Rodeway Inn on Normandie past Redondo Beach Blvd., because she asked me to give her a ride home, because of the heavy LE presence.This is the lame Pretty, there's another BSW also goes by Pretty and Amber she's good.

VolvoBen
05-23-14, 01:06
This is the lame Pretty.I agree with Azesus, I think you got the wrong Pretty.

The Pretty that rocks is also a tall BSW spinner, but she's a little bit lighter, much prettier and she has buck teeth.

I've dated the good Pretty about 3 times, though I have not seen her in about a month, she's usually out at the HG early mornings (2 AM-ish). Last time I saw her she gave me a nice deep throat CBJ, followed by mish, and then cowgirl while allowing me to suck on her nice small breasts. She does a good job for $.60.

SaltyDog
05-23-14, 07:26
It was popping.Look at the ass on the gal with the tight white dress. Love a ass that. Saturday morning ill check out Harbor / Washington before sunrise. Might be dark but you can still if they have nice body like that.

Tony1414
05-24-14, 09:33
Lots of le out this morning. Any one know a angela BSW. She was fig. Was going to pick her up but area was to hot with le.

Marlowe
05-24-14, 14:09
I agree with Azesus, I think you got the wrong Pretty.

The Pretty that rocks is also a tall BSW spinner, but she's a little bit lighter, much prettier and she has buck teeth.

I've dated the good Pretty about 3 times, though I have not seen her in about a month, she's usually out at the HG early mornings (2 AM-ish). Last time I saw her she gave me a nice deep throat CBJ, followed by mish, and then cowgirl while allowing me to suck on her nice small breasts. She does a good job for $.60.I think you're wrong. The small breasts fits in with the girl I dated, she just didn't show them off. Also, she wasn't the freshest smelling, not her kitty, just her body in general. I am spoiled by girls that take care of themselves.

Christophe1
05-25-14, 10:49
I think you're wrong. The small breasts fits in with the girl I dated, she just didn't show them off. Also, she wasn't the freshest smelling, not her kitty, just her body in general. I am spoiled by girls that take care of themselves.I think the one I saw looks more like the girl in the first picture wearing the white bra and pink see-thru dress. She has curly hair, no bangs, looked more feminine, and allowed breast play. I haven't been hitting Fig but on the occasion when I have, I haven't seen her out in the last month. In my report I wrote this...

She smells sweet, her body is dope, and she is a very kind hearted cool girl. On the way out I asked about her services and she does all the normal covered things. When I picked her up she wanted 1 for her time. I said I know a few girls that do .6 and she agreed to that. She offers upgrades that seemed reasonable. I got her digits and will probably see her again sometime down the road.I'll PM you the number though for confirmation.

Marlowe
05-25-14, 14:47
I think the one I saw looks more like the girl in the first picture wearing the white bra and pink see-thru dress. She has curly hair, no bangs, looked more feminine, and allowed breast play. I haven't been hitting Fig but on the occasion when I have, I haven't seen her out in the last month. In my report I wrote this...

I'll PM you the number though for confirmation.That's okay about the PM, if I had wanted her digits, I could have gotten them from her. The girl I dated was lighter skinned than the girl in your pictures, and about 2 inches taller (of course I am estimating). That is why I think it was the "Pretty" that they are describing. Maybe she was having a bad day.

Tipisil
05-26-14, 11:21
Cruised today at around 8. Which is pretty late. I saw a three BSW's north of manchester but they were all too thick for me. Headed south and found a BTW around golden and the library. She looked pretty good but the day was so bright that I would not dare pick one up at that hour. Just wanted to see what was out there, and was disappointed.

Hardly Seek
05-29-14, 10:26
Discovered a new kid on the block actually around 110 by the 76 station. A little thick for my usual taste but really pretty with massive tits. No tatts and really smooth skin. 50 for CBJ with good skills and free to roam. She said she lives in the area and it was her first time of which I beleive.

Check her out.

Tony1414
05-30-14, 10:32
Anyone have info on Goldie?

Tony1414
05-30-14, 10:40
Anyone have info on Goldie?

Dildo Baggens
05-30-14, 19:26
Little off the track here, However being in a place where my days ahead are shorter than the days behind. I shall leave a song that still has relevance for the walkers of the night...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKYGaEafv4g

Baggens.

I think the one I saw looks more like the girl in the first picture wearing the white bra and pink see-thru dress. She has curly hair, no bangs, looked more feminine, and allowed breast play. I haven't been hitting Fig but on the occasion when I have, I haven't seen her out in the last month. In my report I wrote this...

I'll PM you the number though for confirmation.

Tipisil
06-01-14, 10:28
The track was completely dead south of florence. Not one SW to be seen. A few popped up right around 7 in the mid 60's. I will post some pictures later as some of them looked smocking hot. There was too much LE present so I simply glanced.

Does anyone know if the track south of manchester picks up earlier than 6? Midnight? When would be a good time to hit that part now?

Raider1206
06-01-14, 12:00
The track was completely dead south of florence. Not one SW to be seen. A few popped up right around 7 in the mid 60's. I will post some pictures later as some of them looked smocking hot. There was too much LE present so I simply glanced.

Does anyone know if the track south of manchester picks up earlier than 6? Midnight? When would be a good time to hit that part now?I was out the other day and it seems le is trying to shut it down because usually between 5-7 its party time.

Azesus
06-01-14, 19:09

Does anyone know if the track south of manchester picks up earlier than 6? Midnight? When would be a good time to hit that part now?I usually cruise Manchester around midnight because of my work schedule, and its usually slim picking then but then I m only looking for a cheap quickie BJ anyways.

Tipisil
06-01-14, 21:49
Not a lot of action. And by that time there is too much LE to pick anyone up.

Hardly Seek
06-01-14, 21:55
Not a lot of action. And by that time there is too much LE to pick anyone up. It lights up around 515 am now so the action seems to slow down too.

Around 11 1230 am in the old HG really picks up.

MrJose
06-01-14, 22:23
Not a lot of action. And by that time there is too much LE to pick anyone up. Excellent pics. . the tall girl in white do you have her contact info. Inbox please.

Raider1206
06-02-14, 00:03
Not a lot of action. And by that time there is too much LE to pick anyone up. Dated girl in the green dress her name is gorgeous seen her Saturday morning same kind of dress but white kept saying what a slow night it was wanted me to pay for the fuck I just went with a BJ it was good she didn't rush SRT me back 40.

Red Wreck
06-04-14, 22:17
Is it worth it to take a Trek down during the week? Pomona is wayyy to slow these days.

Hardly Seek
06-05-14, 10:08
Is it worth it to take a Trek down during the week? Pomona is wayyy to slow these days.You can find a few gems along fig during the day. Especially now that the schools in the area are out.

Red Wreck
06-05-14, 13:30
Thanks Hardly Seek I was going to head out at 330 this morning but turned my alarm off. Whoops.

Marlowe
06-06-14, 00:07
Met this girl, Barbie, dark skinned, a little thicker than my usual choice, but with a great ass. She asked if I had 80, I made the mistake of not asking what she was offering for it. We went to the notel on 108th and Broadway but for some reason they weren't renting rooms, so we went to another one she knew at 105th and Broadway.

Once we got in the room I used the head, then she asked if I had a condom, since she hadn't brought any. This was after I had given her the money. I had one in the car, so I went to get it, certain that she was going to leave while I was doing it, but she didn't / Sje asked me to put it on, something I am not familiar with doing, so after I struggled for awhile, she took over and got it on. She then proceeded to give me a HJ, don't get me wrong it was a fantastic one, and I hadn't had one since High School, but it wasn't what I had in mind for the price. Also, why did she need a condom for a HJ?

Face 8, Body 9. 5 (she has a great rack but she didn't take off her top and give me a good look), Attitude 8, Service 7, Price 4. I gave her the low rating because for. 8, I expect CBJ and either cg or mish (occasionally both). Didn't offer me her digits. I will try todate this one again, just to find out how much it takes to get what I want.

Poon Hound
06-06-14, 01:19
Met this girl, Barbie, dark skinned, a little thicker than my usual choice, but with a great ass. She asked if I had 80, I made the mistake of not asking what she was offering for it. We went to the notel on 108th and Broadway but for some reason they weren't renting rooms, so we went to another one she knew at 105th and Broadway.

Once we got in the room I used the head, then she asked if I had a condom, since she hadn't brought any. This was after I had given her the money. I had one in the car, so I went to get it, certain that she was going to leave while I was doing it, but she didn't / Sje asked me to put it on, something I am not familiar with doing, so after I struggled for awhile, she took over and got it on. She then proceeded to give me a HJ, don't get me wrong it was a fantastic one, and I hadn't had one since High School, but it wasn't what I had in mind for the price. Also, why did she need a condom for a HJ?

Face 8, Body 9. 5 (she has a great rack but she didn't take off her top and give me a good look), Attitude 8, Service 7, Price 4. I gave her the low rating because for. 8, I expect CBJ and either cg or mish (occasionally both). Didn't offer me her digits. I will try todate this one again, just to find out how much it takes to get what I want.Damn, bro! Stop letting these hoes take advantage of you! I wouldn't date that * on principle alone. Plus, your causing a rate hike for the rest of us.

Don't get me wrong (I been ripped off a couple of times myself.) Once, this chick named candy pulled the same move (she wanted an extra. 2 for sex instead of BJ / sex.) Whole reason I picked her up was to bang that phat ass! Whats. 2 more anyway? Fuck that, not giving her a cent more (stopped the bleeding there) and luckily finished w / BJ.

She was pretty good looking. I was going to post a report but funny enough, never seen her out again. She use to always be at 76 station.

Point being, we need to utilize this forum and starve bad providers off the track or into submission. In her / most cases they do it themselves.

Marlowe
06-06-14, 08:37
Damn, bro! Stop letting these hoes take advantage of you! I wouldn't date that * on principle alone. Plus, your causing a rate hike for the rest of us.

Don't get me wrong (I been ripped off a couple of times myself.) Once, this chick named candy pulled the same move (she wanted an extra. 2 for sex instead of BJ / sex.) Whole reason I picked her up was to bang that phat ass! Whats. 2 more anyway? Fuck that, not giving her a cent more (stopped the bleeding there) and luckily finished w / BJ.

She was pretty good looking. I was going to post a report but funny enough, never seen her out again. She use to always be at 76 station.

Point being, we need to utilize this forum and starve bad providers off the track or into submission. In her / most cases they do it themselves.In general, I agree with you, however, we all make exceptions. The first date I had with Kia wasn't all that exceptional, but things evolved to the point she was a valued regular option. I think this girl has potential and I MIGHT give her a second try.

Poon Hound
06-06-14, 09:38
In general, I agree with you, however, we all make exceptions. The first date I had with Kia wasn't all that exceptional, but things evolved to the point she was a valued regular option. I think this girl has potential and I MIGHT give her a second try.Ok, I feel you if you don't mind paying more. Allowing girls to upsell or not providing what was agreed on is bull. I use to bite on the first # thrown out (when I thought a girl was fine / worth it) mostly because I didn't want to lose out to another monger. Now, I tend to use vague language (which can cause these same problems) because of the le scare. Just got to do the le check first and then solidify what you want / will get. I still trip myself up in the heat of the moment. Not negotiating (this is expected) is a disservice to urself. If you ultimately end up happy, that's all that matters. Peace.

SugarBandit
06-06-14, 09:54
Ok, I feel you if you don't mind paying more. Allowing girls to upsell or not providing what was agreed on is bull. I use to bite on the first # thrown out (when I thought a girl was fine / worth it) mostly because I didn't want to lose out to another monger. Now, I tend to use vague language (which can cause these same problems) because of the le scare. Just got to do the le check first and then solidify what you want / will get. I still trip myself up in the heat of the moment. Not negotiating (this is expected) is a disservice to urself. If you ultimately end up happy, that's all that matters. Peace.I have been contacting girls on my local backpage, asking for only a BBBJ and many times they come down to my price. I can wait, but many of the girls need that money now.

Marlowe
06-06-14, 22:37
Ok, I feel you if you don't mind paying more. Allowing girls to upsell or not providing what was agreed on is bull. I use to bite on the first # thrown out (when I thought a girl was fine / worth it) mostly because I didn't want to lose out to another monger. Now, I tend to use vague language (which can cause these same problems) because of the le scare. Just got to do the le check first and then solidify what you want / will get. I still trip myself up in the heat of the moment. Not negotiating (this is expected) is a disservice to urself. If you ultimately end up happy, that's all that matters. Peace.I saw her out there again today. She asked me if I wanted to date her, but I decided not to take the risk of another HJ, so I passed and went home. What do you do if you make yourself clear, she says okay, but then after you have gotten the room she doesn't deliver as promised?

Hornilius69
06-06-14, 23:11
I saw her out there again today. She asked me if I wanted to date her, but I decided not to take the risk of another HJ, so I passed and went home. What do you do if you make yourself clear, she says okay, but then after you have gotten the room she doesn't deliver as promised?You should pay half first then the other half when you're done.

EasyMoney123
06-07-14, 01:17
First time poster here, been around the pig a few times. Bit of a late report but picked up a girl named rome not sure if anyone else has come across her but she was a tight BSW and was soaking wet and got the half and half for 50, she was out in a coat and thong a few weeks ago. Very fit and tight, but wasnt down for anything backdoor. Also about a week before came across a lighter skinned BSW that was a lot better looking the more I think about it and got a BJ for 32 or something random (had 30 in my pocket plus a few ones, she wanted 40 initially) ended up being a BBBJ and she never said anything but totally blew it mouth when I was ready, she wasnt very happy LOL. Wish I had a few more bucks tho for the other half, light skinned big jugs and pretty thin.

Poon Hound
06-07-14, 09:11
I saw her out there again today. She asked me if I wanted to date her, but I decided not to take the risk of another HJ, so I passed and went home. What do you do if you make yourself clear, she says okay, but then after you have gotten the room she doesn't deliver as promised?That exact scenario has not happened but variations have. Usually, they won't do a certain position or cut you short on time. Your shit out of luck if it does go the way you stated. I'm not the best talker and want to do the pick up fast as possible. You just have to sack up and converse w / whoever draws your interest. If they seem cool, pull the trigger. Obviously, the more you talk the better you can judge their attitude. When in the car, do make freindly convo and lighten the mood. Its all on her but it does help. Better yet, get them in the car and then discuss (u can always drop her back off.) I'm just very cautious before I approach, then I go for it. You win some, lose some.

Back to your? I have never been successful at paying later. I go to. 2 to. 3 dollar motels so if it was too much hassle, I'd take the loss. I have also come home empty handed plenty (because I'm cautious / picky / and don't fuck wit ratchet hos no matter how they look!

KookyBoop
06-11-14, 22:33
Fig was rockin around 11:00 am today. I saw at least 15 BSW and selected a cute little thing near Gate. Minimum Uncle L today. It's hit or miss there, but today was great.

Poon Hound
06-13-14, 21:36
Fig was rockin around 11:00 am today. I saw at least 15 BSW and selected a cute little thing near Gate. Minimum Uncle L today. It's hit or miss there, but today was great.I had some business in east Los then dt. Decided to cruise both areas down to fig. Nothing worth mentioning along the way. Cruised fig up and down then grabbed a bite. Seen 2 nasty BSW bbw (near the north end of the track) and that was it. This was between 12-1. Afterwards cruised western around 3 pm and also found nothing. I did see what look like a monger being cursed out by a civilian teen at a bus stop! I don't think daytime is for me.

KookyBoop
06-14-14, 02:36
As I said, it's hot and cold. There was a thirty minute window which yielded a bumper crop. I guess I was just lucky.

I had some business in east Los then dt. Decided to cruise both areas down to fig. Nothing worth mentioning along the way. Cruised fig up and down then grabbed a bite. Seen 2 nasty BSW bbw (near the north end of the track) and that was it. This was between 12-1. Afterwards cruised western around 3 pm and also found nothing. I did see what look like a monger being cursed out by a civilian teen at a bus stop! I don't think daytime is for me..

Hardly Seek
06-14-14, 09:06
Hit Fig around 445 this morning and on my first pass found a little cutie wearing lingerie on 110. She was pretty and hot. 50 with all areas open for business.

Was back home in an hour round trip. Perfect.

Jack Reacher
06-14-14, 12:35
Hit Fig around 445 this morning and on my first pass found a little cutie wearing lingerie on 110. She was pretty and hot. 50 with all areas open for business.

Was back home in an hour round trip. Perfect.What was her name?

Pics?

Digits?

ThePussyHunter
06-15-14, 13:34
I was in the area yesterday around 1:30 pm and saw this BSW walking around Manchester and Fig. She was dressed in blue. I saw a few others but they were crack heads so I decided not to take pics of them.

Hardly Seek
06-16-14, 17:19
What was her name?

Pics?

Digits?None of the above.

Bucweak
06-18-14, 02:21
Has anyone seen Big booty Tina, mixed black / Korean with a tweety tattoo, and the 48 bones on her back? She used to be on Fig quite often back in the day. I haven't been there in a while, (got tired of LE harassment) and she changed her number about a year ago and, and so did I, and we lost touch. She was my ATF in regards to SW. DO she still come out or does anyone has her number. PM Me.

Bucweak
06-18-14, 16:04
Has anyone seen Big booty Tina, mixed black / Korean with a tweety tattoo, and the 48 bones on her back? She used to be on Fig quite often back in the day. I haven't been there in a while, (got tired of LE harassment) and she changed her number about a year ago and, and so did I, and we lost touch. She was my ATF in regards to SW. DO she still come out or does anyone has her number. PM Me.This Tina.

Ivonnahumpalot
06-18-14, 16:43
Not a whole lot going on here but did see a cute ASW on 111th and a pack in the HG which broke up. Western was more active.

Class Act
06-18-14, 20:57
Has anyone seen Big booty Tina, mixed black / Korean with a tweety tattoo, and the 48 bones on her back? She used to be on Fig quite often back in the day. I haven't been there in a while, (got tired of LE harassment) and she changed her number about a year ago and, and so did I, and we lost touch. She was my ATF in regards to SW. DO she still come out or does anyone has her number. PM Me.Both her old numbers have been dead for a while now. Just dropped off. If you find anything, please PM also. Was top 3 ATF for sure.

JYM168
06-20-14, 17:10
New to town, can anyone be kind enough to PM me some detailed track info, or maybe even we can team up and do a GB.

Just_Shat
06-20-14, 19:26
New to town, can anyone be kind enough to PM me some detailed track info, or maybe even we can team up and do a GB.http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?10524-Los-Angeles-Visitor-s-Guide-(Maps).

Tipisil
06-23-14, 12:14
This summer has seen last action than previous summers. Last year every day would see big groups of SW's throughout the track. Now its hit and miss with short windows of opportunity.

Tipisil
06-23-14, 12:18
Pictures of the weekend action.

HotRocks
06-24-14, 21:38
Just browsing through. Haven't seen a street line up like that since the 70's. Did anybody see Huggy Bear?

Pictures of the weekend action.

Hardly Seek
06-27-14, 12:44
The old "HG" was poppin last night started 11 pm picked up one of my favs around 1230 a. She looked hot as ever and did the usual deed with great skills. There were lots to choose from no LE in sight.

Marlowe
06-28-14, 00:08
Just browsing through. Haven't seen a street line up like that since the 70's. Did anybody see Huggy Bear?Good one. That's a reference most will not get. I am sure Antonio Fargas appreciates the shoutout.

FunTrust
06-28-14, 00:53
Good one. That's a reference most will not get. I am sure Antonio Fargas appreciates the shoutout.I think he is no longer with us.

A racial sterotype.

Maybe someone should do a really bad remake. I wonder who they could get?

Glasses
06-28-14, 08:00
Saw a bevy of SW's during the late night hours, and hardly a trace of le, must say it was a grandiose time, saw at least 40+ different SW's (lost count) during my escapade, After the bonanza I skedaddled back to.

The Ponderosa a very happy camper.

Glasses.

Raider1206
06-28-14, 11:51
This morning was popping in the hg. All shapes and sizes in barely any clothes just the way I like it mostly BSW with 2-3 LSW. No LEO till about 7 than they shut it down.

Marlowe
06-28-14, 15:01
I think he is no longer with us.

A racial sterotype.

Maybe someone should do a really bad remake. I wonder who they could get?No doubt a remake of Starsky and Hutch is in the works, hell they remake everything these days. This is picking the low hanging fruit, but Kevin Hart is a natural for the role.

Member #4870
06-28-14, 19:13
Funny you guys mention this.

I jusT saw an episode on martin tv series from tht 1990's.

He went againts jerome and dolemite.

It was funny as hell.

Member #4870
06-28-14, 19:14
Funny stuff.

FunTrust
06-28-14, 19:30
No doubt a remake of Starsky and Hutch is in the works, hell they remake everything these days. This is picking the low hanging fruit, but Kevin Hart is a natural for the role.They, Benzz Stillerxx and Owenzz Wilsonzz -it was bad, not just bad but bad like you put your finger in and it smells for days.

Marlowe
06-28-14, 21:13
They, Benzz Stillerxx and Owenzz Wilsonzz -it was bad, not just bad but bad like you put your finger in and it smells for days.But who played Huggy Bear, after all he was more man then you will ever be and more woman than you will ever get. Still one of my favorite lines of all time.

Poon Hound
06-29-14, 06:49
The bitches are out!! Muchas latinas!

Tipisil
06-29-14, 10:22
Cruised Sunday morning and saw about 10 SW's hanging out in the 60's. Most were wearing pretty slutty outfits and there were lines forming around the smaller streets to catch a better glimpse. Went further south and spotted a big group of 8 around the 76. That corner has been pretty dead but there was a big group there today. Most were gone by 7 and there was minimal LE.

What would be the best times to go? I always hit the little window, where once you travel to one place, the ones at the original location are gone.

FunTrust
06-29-14, 11:40
But who played Huggy Bear, after all he was more man then you will ever be and more woman than you will ever get. Still one of my favorite lines of all time.Snoop Dog, .

All information on all movies and actors is at IMDB.com ; so for now on you will have to do your own research.

HeartofaLion
06-29-14, 16:51
This Tina.I just found her facebook yesterday, if anybody is interested, let me know.

Tipisil
06-29-14, 23:22
The girls that were out.

Tipisil
06-29-14, 23:26
Forgot to attach the pictures.

Raider1206
06-29-14, 23:45
Cruised Sunday morning and saw about 10 SW's hanging out in the 60's. Most were wearing pretty slutty outfits and there were lines forming around the smaller streets to catch a better glimpse. Went further south and spotted a big group of 8 around the 76. That corner has been pretty dead but there was a big group there today. Most were gone by 7 and there was minimal LE.

What would be the best times to go? I always hit the little window, where once you travel to one place, the ones at the original location are gone.I usually catch them out between 5-7 in the morning.

Poon Hound
06-30-14, 00:36
I posted live yesterday to let you guys know it was going down. I started cruising around 11 due to past reports but it was dead. I believe it will be a constant change in times due to le trying to keep up. It seems non SW were out as well as out of towners. New girls due to mrb going down. Anyway, le was flagin girls early but it got busy around 2. Le was out but not interfering. The SW test the waters and come out / stay out if they arent being hassled. It gets light out earlier so automatically the track closes earlier on avg. I can only speak on weekend because that's when I go. Friday into sat is better because le clears the streets for church goers sun morn.

Christophe1
06-30-14, 18:32
There's been a decline in lunch time activity on the Fig. Out of the few that were out, only 1 or 2 were interesting. Might have missed a couple during the trip but the pics are pretty much it. Western was near empty with two big WSWs (separate locations) and two BSWs in between the motels, one was decent.

I blame this on the closure of MRB. Now you got desperate women, who still need to pay their bills, working all hours of the night. This should eventually even turn out better for those of us who like to search for hoochie on the street. I was spoiled with the MRB website. With the extra time I spent perusing ads and reviews that I now have, I had to resort back to *Blah* Facebook.

Christophe1
07-01-14, 17:26
There's been a decline in lunch time activity on the Fig. Out of the few that were out, only 1 or 2 were interesting. Might have missed a couple during the trip but the pics are pretty much it. Western was near empty with two big WSWs (separate locations) and two BSWs in between the motels, one was decent.

I blame this on the closure of MRB. Now you got desperate women, who still need to pay their bills, working all hours of the night. This should eventually even turn out better for those of us who like to search for hoochie on the street. I was spoiled with the MRB website. With the extra time I spent perusing ads and reviews that I now have, I had to resort back to *Blah* Facebook.After hearing about all this morning action I went to Fig at 2am to see for myself. There were no cars, no LEO, and no girls. Then about 69 or so, BAM. A large group of 8 or 9 SWs. It was damn near skittles with all the colors of the rainbow. Black, Mixed, Latin, White, and Asian (same group in Tipisil's pictures). On the drive up to Imperial I only saw an old lady or two, so I spun around 180 and tried again. This time I saw that same group just North of Manchester. There was nothing else to be found so I headed to Western.

Whoa Momma! Western was hopping, skipping and going off. You know it's good when half naked ladies jump in front of your car to cross the street. Yippie Yi Yo.

I'm an old cowhand from the Rio Grande.

And I learned to ride.

'fore I learned to stand.

I'm a ridin' fool who is up to date.

I know every trail in the Cali state.

'cause I ride the range in a Ford V8.

Yippie-yi-yo-ki-yay.

Yippie-yi-yo-ki-yay.

Most, if not all, of the action to be found were BSWs. They ran the spectrum of all the shapes and sizes, dressed in slutty attire. Nothing too revealing. The corral started just a few blocks South of Florence and continued to the 10 Freeway. Perhaps even North of the 10. Out tricking by Florence there were a lot more imports than usual. It seemed like the ones I thought were most attractive could be found in the 50's. Here there were a couple BSWs that wore red lingerie and had nubile slim bodies with curves in all at the right places. Really good spread out action with decent selection but besides a BSW in white wig, there was nothing that really stood out. Guessing I would say there was anything like 35 to 50 women.

Tipisil
07-01-14, 17:31
After hearing about all this morning action I went to Fig at 2am to see for myself. There were no cars, no LEO, and no girls. Then about 69 or so, BAM. A large group of 8 or 9 SWs. It was damn near skittles with all the colors of the rainbow. Black, Mixed, Latin, White, and Asian. On the drive up to Imperial I only saw an old lady or two, so I spun around 180 and tried again. This time I saw that same group just North of Manchester. There was nothing else to be found so I headed to Western.

Whoa Momma! Western was hopping, skipping and going off. Yippie Yi Yo.

I'm an old cowhand from the Rio Grande.

And I learned to ride.

'fore I learned to stand.

I'm a ridin' fool who is up to date.

I know every trail in the Cali state.

'cause I ride the range in a Ford V8.

Yippie-yi-yo-ki-yay.

Yippie-yi-yo-ki-yay.

Mostly, if not all, of the action to be found were BSWs. They ran the spectrum of all the shapes and sizes, dressed in slutty attire. Nothing to revealing. The corral started just a few blocks South of Florence and continued to the 10 Freeway. Perhaps even North of the 10. Out tricking by Florence there were a lot more imports than usual. It seemed like the ones I thought were most attractive could be found in the 50's. Here there were a couple BSWs that wore red lingerie and had nubile slim bodies with curves in all at the right places. Really good spread out action with decent selection but besides a BSW in white wig, there was nothing that really stood out. Guessing I would say there was anything like 35 to 50 women.Damn, I think I will hit up Western instead of Figueroa. Thanks for the report.

Jack Reacher
07-01-14, 18:01
This is what happens when myredbook is shut down.

Whatsupson77
07-02-14, 16:44
Her names Wendy you can normally find her by Imperial.

Raider1206
07-04-14, 13:59
So went out last night to western and fig wanted to see if the reports were true. Hit fig around 12 and nothing really going on talked to a BSW friend that said she was on western so I checked it out and not much going on either a few BSW scattered here and there. So decided to check out fig one more time before heading home and between Florence and gage was a SW jackpot lots of sizes shapes and very tiny outfits. It was around 1-130 no LEO at all picked up a thick BSW in a fishnet blue outfit nothing underneath very nice had a great time in the car with her.

Hardly Seek
07-04-14, 22:01
So went out last night to western and fig wanted to see if the reports were true. Hit fig around 12 and nothing really going on talked to a BSW friend that said she was on western so I checked it out and not much going on either a few BSW scattered here and there. So decided to check out fig one more time before heading home and between Florence and gage was a SW jackpot lots of sizes shapes and very tiny outfits. It was around 1-130 no LEO at all picked up a thick BSW in a fishnet blue outfit nothing underneath very nice had a great time in the car with her.Will be out tomorrow early am Hope to find the same results!

Hardly Seek
07-05-14, 11:01
Will be out tomorrow early am Hope to find the same results!Was out 515 am and there were a few out but quality over quantity is what I like. Hennesy at the 76 station was a perfect fit for my needs. The usual great attitude, look, and service.

Got home quick.

E1775
07-05-14, 20:49
So I was passing through on the way south at about 10 ishpm. A lot of smoke and Fireworks, not too many walkers. Went all the way from 50 down to Manchester, saw about 3 BSW, none looking too good. Went west and up Western, nothing the whole way. Back down 51, and all the way down Fig. Finally ran out of time and had to speed off when blam, on Figueroa and Colden, by 95 I saw the hottest BSW to date. Wearing red panties and a white tank, bleached frizzy hair, little flags face painted on her cheeks, and speaking of cheeks, did I mention the red panties? Amazing Ass, little waist, looked about 19,20. I cursed the time, but was happy to see this light skinned BSW. If anyone knows who she is or dated her, you must've been well rewarded for taking the time off on 4th of July. 'Merica.

Member #4870
07-06-14, 20:10
Hoping to see those 30-50 SW some of you.

Have reported on.

Cruised until 1 at m and didn't see anything.

I called it a night.

Saw some action near 15th and western.

Poon Hound
07-07-14, 12:15
Hoping to see those 30-50 SW some of you.

Have reported on.

Cruised until 1 at m and didn't see anything.

I called it a night.

Saw some action near 15th and western.I almost went out but reconsidered. I knew it wouldn't be an ideal SW / monger night (especially early.) I did however think it would be great for sat (not so.) Reg night on fig and western was only slightly better. Ill never see the attraction to western but that's just me. Passed up on my new fav latina in favor of a mixed pretty girl on western / industrial. Beverly-won't repeat. Another out of towner. I did miss a stellar WSW while grabbibing a handful of some latina bbw ass! I think I might be going through a phase. Anyhow soso night. But there is action at dusk on all the la tracks.

Raider1206
07-07-14, 14:44
I went out this morning for a fig run and action was light most SW I saw were over by the 76 gas station. The girls I did see looked new never seen them before maybe they are from the redbook shut down. There were new girls not on normal streets you see SW. None of them were to cute and bodies were not all that so I skipped I think most of the sexy ones are doing the midnight to 1 am shift.

Xodster
07-08-14, 03:16
Her names Wendy you can normally find her by Imperial.I fucked about three years ago, back then she was Kim. Her attitude sucked but she didn't rush. A little strung out. Got BBFS. Luckily didn't catch anything. Won't be doing that again. . Maybe.

HeartofaLion
07-08-14, 18:45
She need some help with her phone bill.

Well, yeah, maybe is not her phone bill but she needs cash. If interested, I can hook you up. She is cute and very sexy.

Will give you a good deal, guys, who is interested?

I met her recently in FIGO.

VolvoBen
07-09-14, 01:25
Went cruising down Fig on Saturday. Here are the photos I took. Only saw two that interested me, a BSW in a navy blue / flower pattern dress (pic 2) and a thin BSW in a gray dress (pic 5 + 6). Didn't pick any of them up though, just wasn't feeling it.

Enjoy the photos.

Tipisil
07-09-14, 14:02
I was passing by fig and notice that the track is popping around the 60's at about 2-4 pm. Not much action anywhere else. I managed to snatch one picture but did not do more than that since its super light out, heavy traffic, and kind of a high risk.

Whatsupson77
07-11-14, 20:44
Picked this one up right as the sun was rising she said she doesn't be out much so didn't bother getting name or number but got BBBJCIM for. 20.

Tony1414
07-12-14, 10:17
She need some help with her phone bill.

Well, yeah, maybe is not her phone bill but she needs cash. If interested, I can hook you up. She is cute and very sexy.

Will give you a good deal, guys, who is interested?

I met her recently in FIGO.Met with mocha last night. I will not repeat no movement and in a rush, said she had friends waiting for her.

Christophe1
07-13-14, 14:17
Yesterday on the way back to downtown LA, I pulled off the 110 onto Imperial at 4 pm to survey the lovely South Central scenery.

On Imperial to Century there were about 6 BSWs. Two were by the 76 station, with average body types. I noticed another hottie up futher that needed investigated. This BSW really got my attention. She wore a light-blue halter top and 80's workout short shorts. She appeared about 5'8" and looked to be around 20. Her body was excellent and accentuated her big round BLACK bottom, a slender middle, and a generously endowed buxom. Her skin was a cocoa-buttered, golden ebony and had a nice shine out in the sun. I think I caught up to her on 105th where she smiled a Colgate white flash of teeth, but on closer inspection... she had a somewhat butter face. There was another BSW wearing tight, black, stuffed spandex shorts, looking about 19,5'4" with a petite skinniness, also wearing a tank top walking her way South from Manchester. I went back to look for her after having taken half the cruise.

At 103rd. WAIT. Dammmmmm. Is it her?

Driving West on Olympic and just past Alvarado there is pink. Then I notice it's a blonde wearing pink, pulling a suitcase down the street in a somewhat lost manner. This always reminds me of the good ole DT-LA Greyhound bus stop days. My instincts kick in and I stop.

"Hi, you need a ride?"

"Yes," she replies. I stepped out and lifted her suitcase into the trunk of my car. Then I proffer her a bottle of water and we take off.

"Where you going?"

As soon as I saw her, I noticed that so have the guys in the other cars, as they swerved and made various turns. Could it be the same golden-blonde, White girl I saw wearing pink? The first thing that attracted my gaze were her eyes. They had that, "caught in the headlights" look. She seemed afraid to be wearing such a little sexy outfit that showed half her butt that stuck out the bottom. She looked like she was trying to walk slow but get somewhere fast. I thought someone had her in TRAINING. From what I noticed she didn't get into any cars as I saw her up until 99th (Colden) where she wisped away into smoke.

The one I was looking for from above disappeared. There was another cute one, that looked barely 18 (confirm I'd) walking South in the 90's. This one definitely should show you proof of age. She looks very fresh, about 5'3", petite but very BIG breasts. She was dressed in casual athletic wear wearing a dark Blue top and in shorts both times I've seen her. I tried to pick her up and she gave me a giant big white smile but seemed like she didn't work. Near by there I saw Special, the petite BSW with Michael Jackson skin, that is always walking on the East side over there, and one of her taller, trim BSW associates in tan spandex and a white top. She is curvy and skinny but for some reason doesn't do it for me. China was also in the area, she is the dark, thin BSW around 40 years old. North to Florence there were a couple locals (old, fat, drugs), though there was a kind of nice, thick, BSW in her 20's wearing a flower patterned shirt and red dolphin shorts standing on the corner of 81st. Then from Florence to Gage there were a couple decent BSWs, along with the LSW, Jasmine.

Up by Vernon there were about 5 BSWs in various obese sizes. One sported Mt. Everest size TITTIES, but with a gut to match.

Hargow20
07-13-14, 15:25
I am jealous, have not seen any good SW's in CA in a few years.

Yesterday on the way back to downtown LA, I pulled off the 110 onto Imperial at 4 pm to survey the lovely South Central scenery.

On Imperial to Century there were about 6 BSWs. Two were by the 76 station, with average body types. I noticed another hottie up futher that needed investigated. This BSW really got my attention. She wore a light-blue halter top and 80's workout short shorts. She appeared about 5'8" and looked to be around 20. Her body was excellent and accentuated her big round BLACK bottom, a slender middle, and a generously endowed buxom. Her skin was a cocoa-buttered, golden ebony and had a nice shine out in the sun. I think I caught up to her on 105th where she smiled a Colgate white flash of teeth, but on closer inspection... she had a somewhat butter face. There was another BSW wearing tight, black, stuffed spandex shorts, looking about 19,5'4" with a petite skinniness, also wearing a tank top walking her way South from Manchester. I went back to look for her after having taken half the cruise.

At 103rd. WAIT. Dammmmmm. Is it her?

As soon as I saw her, I noticed that so have the guys in the other cars, as they swerved and made various turns. Could it be the same golden-blonde, White girl I saw wearing pink? The first thing that attracted my gaze were her eyes. They had that, "caught in the headlights" look. She seemed afraid to be wearing such a little sexy outfit that showed half her butt that stuck out the bottom. She looked like she was trying to walk slow but get somewhere fast. I thought someone had her in TRAINING. From what I noticed she didn't get into any cars as I saw her up until 99th (Colden) where she wisped away into smoke.

The one I was looking for from above disappeared. There was another cute one, that looked barely 18 (confirm I'd) walking South in the 90's. This one definitely should show you proof of age. She looks very fresh, about 5'3", petite but very BIG breasts. She was dressed in casual athletic wear wearing a dark Blue top and in shorts both times I've seen her. I tried to pick her up and she gave me a giant big white smile but seemed like she didn't work. Near by there I saw Special, the petite BSW with Michael Jackson skin, that is always walking on the East side over there, and one of her taller, trim BSW associates in tan spandex and a white top. She is curvy and skinny but for some reason doesn't do it for me. China was also in the area, she is the dark, thin BSW around 40 years old. North to Florence there were a couple locals (old, fat, drugs), though there was a kind of nice, thick, BSW in her 20's wearing a flower patterned shirt and red dolphin shorts standing on the corner of 81st. Then from Florence to Gage there were a couple decent BSWs, along with the LSW, Jasmine.

Up by Vernon there were about 5 BSWs in various obese sizes. One sported Mt. Everest size TITTIES, but with a gut to match.

Christophe1
07-16-14, 13:01
Fig at 9:30 pm. Saw about 10 BSWs (or mix) from Vernon South to 54th street. Then from Slauson to Gauge there were about 5 or 6 BSWs with a pair that looked very hot. The streets were basically empty the rest of the way until Century.

I saw a tall thin Black lady standing at a corner, so I pulled down that street to turn around. As I pulled onto the side street, I watched to see if she acknowledged my turn. She didn't really move as I U-turned and stopped at the red light by her corner. We didn't make eye contact, then suddenly she turned and asked, "Do you have a phone charger?" Why yes. Yes, I do have a phone charger. "Can I use it to charge my phone? My sister is suppose to meet me here and I lost all power to my phone. " I unlocked the door and she got in.

Light turned green and I drove off while attaching her phone to the charger. Then she says, "What are you up to tonight?"

"I was intending to get a young lady in my car. Hey! Just like you. " Next thing I know, we're all pulled over and she has her pussy sticking out ready for action. She told me she doesn't do guys very often but needs to make some money to buy hair so she can finish her weave. Apparently, she had been weaving hair all night and ran out of the good stuff- virgin Indian hair.

I stick my hard dick in her dyke punani and start banging. "Slow down," she says. Next thing I know she's humping me as much as I'm humping her as we grind our pelvises together. As she gets closer, I get closer and our gyrating grinds are matched in unison until we blow. It's a gusher! That dyke dam broke. Ah, good sex. We lay together for a little bit and I took her to pick up her keys and then to her home.

Dildo Baggens
07-16-14, 16:27
Chris,

I think it's time for you to install a multiple charging unit for her sister as well.

Fig at 9:30 pm. Saw about 10 BSWs (or mix) from Vernon South to 54th street. Then from Slauson to Gauge there were about 5 or 6 BSWs with a pair that looked very hot. The streets were basically empty the rest of the way until Century.

I saw a tall thin Black lady standing at a corner, so I pulled down that street to turn around. As I pulled onto the side street, I watched to see if she acknowledged my turn. She didn't really move as I U-turned and stopped at the red light by her corner. We didn't make eye contact, then suddenly she turned and asked, "Do you have a phone charger?" Why yes. Yes, I do have a phone charger. "Can I use it to charge my phone? My sister is suppose to meet me here and I lost all power to my phone. " I unlocked the door and she got in.

Light turned green and I drove off while attaching her phone to the charger. Then she says, "What are you up to tonight?"

"I was intending to get a young lady in my car. Hey! Just like you. " Next thing I know, we're all pulled over and she has her pussy sticking out ready for action. She told me she doesn't do guys very often but needs to make some money to buy hair so she can finish her weave. Apparently, she had been weaving hair all night and ran out of the good stuff- virgin Indian hair.

I stick my hard dick in her dyke punani and start banging. "Slow down," she says. Next thing I know she's humping me as much as I'm humping her as we grind our pelvises together. As she gets closer, I get closer and our gyrating grinds are matched in unison until we blow. It's a gusher! That dyke dam broke. Ah, good sex. We lay together for a little bit and I took her to pick up her keys and then to her home.

Jah Mon
07-16-14, 19:28
I stick my hard dick in her dyke punani and start banging. "Slow down," she says. Next thing I know she's humping me as much as I'm humping her as we grind our pelvises together. As she gets closer, I get closer and our gyrating grinds are matched in unison until we blow. It's a gusher! That dyke dam broke. Ah, good sex. We lay together for a little bit and I took her to pick up her keys and then to her home.You just made your parents proud.

Jah Mon.

Glasses
07-19-14, 18:20
Honey Bunches of Sws not Oats from the early morning couple days ago.

Glasses.

VolvoBen
07-20-14, 04:21
Went out last night, there wasn't a lot of action. I was out from 11 to 2, lots of LE, I must have seen at least 1 LE vehicle every time I drove down the street.

At around 2 am I saw a WSW near the HG, her name was Bailey. She's tall - 6 ft +, see-cups (nice shape, no sag), nice body, ok face and average service.

I picked here up and we went to the Palms. Total damage was $80 - when I picked her up there were 3 other cars waiting so I didn't want to scare her off by negotiating a lower price.