PDA

View Full Version : Figueroa Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21

LngTimeMongr
06-19-23, 13:52
Is this latina Ari? I haven't seen her out in a long time so not sure we're speaking about the same SW.Yea she still out. Or she does incall.

DanTheMan213
06-24-23, 00:05
Went out last night and was business as usual. Few more LE but nothing to worry about. From Gage south past Century all flavors were well represented.

Picked up the lovely Ashley on 68th, ultra petite BSW with a beautiful smile and sweet bubble butt with easy access. Got out of there 12 pm.Yeah but they over do it when they catch you talking to a SW, they detain you and make a show out of you.

HornD
07-02-23, 02:19
I went on fig got a girl.

It was easy. Negotiated for 100. She had room. I drove her to her room and drove her back to her street. The sex is as good as strippers.

PriscillaM
07-02-23, 11:22
I went on fig got a girl.

It was easy. Negotiated for 100. She had room. I drove her to her room and drove her back to her street. The sex is as good as strippers.This post right here shows that all the "how do I ask the girl", "do I walk on fig", "do I need to have a room", "are there lots of LE", "why are the shooting victims on gunmemorial. Org so not diverse", are all really dumb questions.

Fig is like war. War is essentially a laboratory test of abstract concepts like deterrence, will, intelligence, etc. Fig is an empirical demonstration of the proud heterosexual male and the gravitational force of the dick. You just go there, and the penor takes over. I would go back but I just do not want to get killed.

FlyWhyteGuy007
07-02-23, 15:53
Yeah but they over do it when they catch you talking to a SW, they detain you and make a show out of you.Yeah. I been out there during the day and saw when they caught someone. They acted like this guy had 100 keys of cocaine in his car the way they were searching it. Plus now you have to worry about all the idiots who be on fig during the day recording everything then put it on social media and don't even have the common courtesy to blur out license plates.

Nighttime is still the best time to go out there imo. All them vice are in bed sleep.

Iggle20
07-03-23, 01:15
Yeah. I been out there during the day and saw when they caught someone. They acted like this guy had 100 keys of cocaine in his car the way they were searching it. Plus now you have to worry about all the idiots who be on fig during the day recording everything then put it on social media and don't even have the common courtesy to blur out license plates.

Nighttime is still the best time to go out there imo. All them vice are in bed sleep.LE are def still out there at night, but it's a numbers game. Way too many tricks for them to handle. Seeing them ticketing other guys is when I feel the most confident. They can't mess with you if they're busy messing with someone else.

ChrisPoontang
07-03-23, 10:00
Yeah. I been out there during the day and saw when they caught someone. They acted like this guy had 100 keys of cocaine in his car the way they were searching it. Plus now you have to worry about all the idiots who be on fig during the day recording everything then put it on social media and don't even have the common courtesy to blur out license plates.

Nighttime is still the best time to go out there imo. All them vice are in bed sleep.How do you know guy has picked up a girl?

It doesn't make sense that they were aggressively searching a car if the driver has picked up a prostitute.

What exactly are they looking for? Used rubbers?

FlyWhyteGuy007
07-03-23, 16:46
LE are def still out there at night, but it's a numbers game. Way too many tricks for them to handle. Seeing them ticketing other guys is when I feel the most confident. They can't mess with you if they're busy messing with someone else.At night they are just driving by looking at the 304's like everyone else or if the streets is too crowded they make everyone move and they move along.

Nessant
07-03-23, 19:01
This post right here shows that all the "how do I ask the girl", "do I walk on fig", "do I need to have a room", "are there lots of LE", "why are the shooting victims on gunmemorial. Org so not diverse", are all really dumb questions.

Fig is like war. War is essentially a laboratory test of abstract concepts like deterrence, will, intelligence, etc. Fig is an empirical demonstration of the proud heterosexual male and the gravitational force of the dick. You just go there, and the penor takes over. I would go back but I just do not want to get killed.Just like anything else in life, you kind of have to be aware of your surroundings and use common sense. When you have gotten some experience, it is easier to eyeball things and go with your gut, but newbie or connoisseur alike, you sometimes have to go with your gut. If something says that it is off, then it is off. I have never had any problems going to fig, but I am kind of crapping my pants every time I go there, so that kind of puts me on high alert, I also go down at night. Of course during the day nobody cares, but while the girls kind of don't have to worry about being bothered much, it is out there in the open for everyone to see, you're still the man driving up to them, and you know damn well you aren't there to discuss the economy or hand gliding.

I doubt I ever would go during the day, too risky. Going out at night is kind of risky as well, but not as much as during the day. At least during the night, the cops don't patrol as much and there are more girls (in my experience), it is more free and lawless at night. I have never been pulled over, never been questioned by a pimp, nothing like that. I have missed out on some big booty, big titty, and overall fine women because the early bird gets the worm.

One second you pass by a street, it takes some time for your brain to register to fine piece of work you just saw, by the time you pull around you're already too late and she has disappeared into the abyss that is fig.

This really isn't rocket science, it is just driving around with your head on a swivel, scoping out the finest one in your eyes, and feeling out the situation.

JonathonJammer
07-06-23, 13:03
Cruising fig yesterday to see who was lucky enough to take a pounding like a champ LOL. Cruised the usual spots before I headed back towards the HG that's usually filled up with some nice tasty puss. When all the sudden winterbunnie standing there looking fine asf in her red see through outfit showing off her amazing curves in her G-string. I had to stop and see for myself what this girl all about. On PD she is asking for 300-500 hundo for hour out on Fig it's 150 for 20-30 minutes. So from a previous post about her I was aware that she tries to either upcharge or just allows mish position so asked her that wanted to doggystyle that ass. At first she was like "oh I don't talk about any stuff like that before we get to room" so I just assured her hey I just want to be clear now or we can get to your room and find out that she doesn't and I'd have to pass of that big phat juicy ass she has. So she got in and we went to her room. Once in car she was a little less on guard as she should be and said she is cool with doing doggy with me and mish. I would say it's okay for a trophy fuck. She is gorgorea white aloft skin smelled great and pussy and mouth felt good. She sucked okay and took my pounding like a champ so I was good. And 150 for me is okay since usually the girls are charging 100-120 nowadays and you still have to get a room at least I do I'm not getting caught butt naked in my car telling whoever rolls up on me to let me bust first LOL.

BobJohnSmiff
07-08-23, 20:07
I think it's definitely a trend but ASW's are starting to be common now. I've seen a few fugly ones on Figueroa before but there was one near the 4 Star worth checking out. Not much in the hips and ass, no surprise, but she's a butter face in a good way.

Jbjb1983
07-09-23, 00:13
I think it's definitely a trend but ASW's are starting to be common now. I've seen a few fugly ones on Figueroa before but there was one near the 4 Star worth checking out. Not much in the hips and ass, no surprise, but she's a butter face in a good way.I picked up an Asian by the 4 star and she acts dumb once we got to her room and didn't even try anything and 5 minutes in the room she says times up. She wasn't hot but she was cute I guess and thick. Someone was in her bathroom and I'm sure it was her pimp since there was a pair of white basketball shoes next to the bed. I didn't argue sine her pimp was in the room. I seen her a couple times after on the same street and she's like oh remember me let's go on a date. LOL I just tell her no I never see anyone more than once unless it's winterbunnie.

PriscillaM
07-09-23, 13:15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQVuCXF66M0

After he asks her about her family and she says "they white" I knew this would be one of the finest examples of letting another culture destroy culture whole.

BobJohnSmiff
07-09-23, 17:21
I picked up an Asian by the 4 star and she acts dumb once we got to her room and didn't even try anything and 5 minutes in the room she says times up. She wasn't hot but she was cute I guess and thick. Someone was in her bathroom and I'm sure it was her pimp since there was a pair of white basketball shoes next to the bed. I didn't argue sine her pimp was in the room. I seen her a couple times after on the same street and she's like oh remember me let's go on a date. LOL I just tell her no I never see anyone more than once unless it's winterbunnie.This one was thin but didn't give the friendliest of vibes. But who knows. Never can tell until you're in the room.

MongerSeeker
07-10-23, 13:47
Good looking. But should go back to brunette or blonde. The red hair is goofy looking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQVuCXF66M0

After he asks her about her family and she says "they white" I knew this would be one of the finest examples of letting another culture destroy culture whole.

Fresh1122
07-10-23, 14:39
[QUOTE=PriscillaM;6514507]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQVuCXF66M0

After he asks her about her family and she says "they white" I knew this would be one of the finest examples of letting another culture destroy culture whole.[/QUOTE

LoveFromFrank
07-10-23, 16:06
What are the chances someone runs up on you and takes your things out there? South central ain't infamous for nothing. Just afraid some pimp is going to barge through the door and put me at gun point for the pocket change in my possession.

ChrisPoontang
07-10-23, 20:42
What are the chances someone runs up on you and takes your things out there? South central ain't infamous for nothing. Just afraid some pimp is going to barge through the door and put me at gun point for the pocket change in my possession.Stick with girls that do car dates, make sure you choose the location and don't let them text on their phone while you are driving.

Do all the above and you will be just fine.

Nessant
07-10-23, 20:59
What are the chances someone runs up on you and takes your things out there? South central ain't infamous for nothing. Just afraid some pimp is going to barge through the door and put me at gun point for the pocket change in my possession.Some people stay strapped, they carry guns and all while they go cruising but in my experience, it has never happened. I don't carry a gun, I wouldn't know where to get one although I am pretty sure that if you are in the know then it wouldn't be that hard to get one. I have only picked up a woman from fig twice, it seems like the only people who really have to worry about things are the proud and egotistical idiots who try to not pay or try to pimp the women out. Like I said, I have only picked up a woman from fig twice but I have never had to worry about that because I don't go out there to try and scam the women or try and get aggressive with them, I just go there to have my fun. Maybe it is cause I didn't grow up in the ghetto so I don't carry myself that way or act like that but yeah, if anything my heart is racing sometimes when I go out there but in a good way, I like the thrill, I like the rush, I like the whole experience of driving down there and seeing all the women out there in their lingerie and having my pick of the litter, maybe it is a fantasy that I get to live out of women that are hyper sexualized and are guaranteed to have. With you.

There really isn't anything to worry about if you aren't the aggressive kind or the scamming type.

I have never been shot at, never been beaten, never been pepper sprayed or nothing, never been roughed up or nothing, although I probably worried about that at some point but once they know you're cool and you know that they're cool, it is all smooth sailing from there.

ChrisPoontang
07-10-23, 21:53
Some people stay strapped, they carry guns and all while they go cruising but in my experience, it has never happened. I don't carry a gun, I wouldn't know where to get one although I am pretty sure that if you are in the know then it wouldn't be that hard to get one.This might surprise you. But you can buy guns at gun stores.

Crazy I know.

Cities like Burbank have tons of gun stores.

This is America so guns are very, very easy to get.

Some might say. Too easy.

JustinKfosho
07-16-23, 21:26
Was in LA for a business meeting, and the meeting ended pretty late. Had dinner in K-Town and saw some workers down Western. Saw some beauties and suddenly needed a quickly. Drove down to Fig to see what's up. Saw around 40 girls on the usual points. Was hoping if WinterBunny was out.

Picked up a busty girl named Destiny. A Hispanic and European looking girl but actually Egyptian. Quoted 1. 8, but negotiated down to 1. 4 . Was provided 15 mins with a room. Went a couple blocks down from Florence to a small motel. Average CBJ but showed effort. She usually only allows one position but was able to do MISH and DOGGY. Nice bouncy booty.

She is a looker, service is just average but considering a lot of the girls on FIG being non-effort would make her a do-able option. Most likely wouldn't repeat unless she allows a bit of GFE.

Leocat2020
07-16-23, 23:04
What are the chances someone runs up on you and takes your things out there? South central ain't infamous for nothing. Just afraid some pimp is going to barge through the door and put me at gun point for the pocket change in my possession.Think of it this way.

Keep your head on a swivel. I'm always carrying something with me to defend myself. But keep a cool head, always. If you look like a victim, you will stand out. If you're going to show off some outrageous bling, you will stand out. If you are going to be driving your Maserati but not your mom's hatchback, you're going to stand out. Basically, you are putting an "I'm rich, b!+(#" target on your back .

Some advice I also got from a pro that I frequently had rendezvous with.

She had a pimp who was in a gang. "But it wasn't like he's bad". Yadda yadda yadda. But they are not there to harass you or to run up on you. They protect the girls. It's a business. They want you to keep coming back. You bring the money, the girl collects the fee for their services and the pimp gets a portion. It's business. If they scare you off, or rob you, that drives business away.

Or it causes some kind of negative backlash. They don't want that.

Now. Has bad things happened before? Of course.

Will bad things happen again? Figgy ain't all rose petals and kitty cats for a reason.

Be cool. Keep your eyes open, if it smells fishy. It probably is fishy. Trust your gut. If your too nervous. Get an LMP or an AMP girl or a bottle of jergens and rub one out at home. 😂.

Nessant
07-17-23, 00:26
This might surprise you. But you can buy guns at gun stores.

Crazy I know.

Cities like Burbank have tons of gun stores.

This is America so guns are very, very easy to get.

Some might say. Too easy.Of course my friend, america and guns go together like a burger and some fries but it is California. You can buy guns at Walmart in other states, not in California, unless there are some Walmart where you can buy a gun in California that I am unaware of.

I meant buying one illegitimately, I wouldn't know where to get one and I think it would be a little naive to assume that every gun out there is legal and registered.

I don't carry myself a certain kind of way, not saying that nothing could ever happen but you just really got to see things for what they are, whether it is using your gut, using your past experiences to assess a situation, or just not being an obnoxious, flamboyant, trouble maker.

I have been to fig before, you just got to keep your head on a swivel like some other guy said. If you are there to scam or rough up the working girls there, you might have something happen to you, but if you are just a regular guy just trying to have some fun for the night, chances are that nothing will happen to you even if you think that something will.

Christophe1
07-17-23, 16:26
Of course my friend, america and guns go together like a burger and some fries but it is California. You can buy guns at Walmart in other states, not in California, unless there are some Walmart where you can buy a gun in California that I am unaware of.

I meant buying one illegitimately, I wouldn't know where to get one and I think it would be a little naive to assume that every gun out there is legal and registered.

I don't carry myself a certain kind of way, not saying that nothing could ever happen but you just really got to see things for what they are, whether it is using your gut, using your past experiences to assess a situation, or just not being an obnoxious, flamboyant, trouble maker.

I have been to fig before, you just got to keep your head on a swivel like some other guy said. If you are there to scam or rough up the working girls there, you might have something happen to you, but if you are just a regular guy just trying to have some fun for the night, chances are that nothing will happen to you even if you think that something will.Over 20+ year veteran of Fig and still alive. It is surprising to me that there is a disconnection of some posters and reality. The reality is that there are a shit ton of bad drivers on Fig, but surprisingly the women are cherry. Last time I went, most had rooms and were asking for a hundred dollars. I drive by, ask for numbers and then usually do a quick search to learn more and see current pics. A few women will offer discounted rates on a repeat visit and also will s somethings are an upcharge.

If I was a horndog young guy with nothing but cash in hand and time, I would cruise there often and diamond mine.

I cannot recall or count the numbers but I can tell you not once did I ever have a bad encounter on the Pig.

Anonimo1989
07-19-23, 02:25
Was headed home from work (11 pmish) and decided to see what's on display. Saw Winter and agreed onto meet at notel. As usual, quoted 1. 5 for BJ / mish combo. BJ skills are top notch in my opinion. Hands roamed her body while seeing her do her thing. Did not pay the extra fee for doggy. If anyone here hasn't had a session with her, I would recommend. I know it's higher than usual but sometimes you need to treat yourself.

WinterBunnieFa
07-19-23, 15:01
Was headed home from work (11 pmish) and decided to see what's on display. Saw Winter and agreed onto meet at notel. As usual, quoted 1. 5 for BJ / mish combo. BJ skills are top notch in my opinion. Hands roamed her body while seeing her do her thing. Did not pay the extra fee for doggy. If anyone here hasn't had a session with her, I would recommend. I know it's higher than usual but sometimes you need to treat yourself.Same, I saw her at 9 last night, first time doing FS! It could've only been with her! Shit man crazy stuff. Just kinda concerned about catching herpes. But fr she's going to be a treat every now and then.

FlyWhyteGuy007
07-21-23, 19:19
I picked up an Asian by the 4 star and she acts dumb once we got to her room and didn't even try anything and 5 minutes in the room she says times up. She wasn't hot but she was cute I guess and thick. Someone was in her bathroom and I'm sure it was her pimp since there was a pair of white basketball shoes next to the bed. I didn't argue sine her pimp was in the room. I seen her a couple times after on the same street and she's like oh remember me let's go on a date. LOL I just tell her no I never see anyone more than once unless it's winterbunnie.I believe I know who you're talking about. She's short and kind of chubby? She use to be in Santa Ana all the time before it got shut down. She has a shitty attitude and that turned me off. Plus she never gets picked up and that caught my attention as well.

Sousha
07-22-23, 15:30
I believe I know who you're talking about. She's short and kind of chubby? She use to be in Santa Ana all the time before it got shut down. She has a shitty attitude and that turned me off. Plus she never gets picked up and that caught my attention as well.I like the girl little baby Bianky.

ChrisPoontang
07-24-23, 21:27
This little treat has returned to LA after being in Texas for a few months and she will be strutting around Fig tonight and all this week.

EliMovieBuff
07-25-23, 16:42
Good looking. But should go back to brunette or blonde. The red hair is goofy looking.Damn that interview is some real stuff.

EliMovieBuff
07-25-23, 16:44
$150 for a Barbie like Winter is not bad, considering I seen morbidly obese BBW chicks charging the same if not more. Of course, beauty is subjective and there are dudes out there who probably think she is ugly. Like the other poster said her old IG with 50 K followers was banned by Meta. If I tell you her new handle FB will delete that one too, and I like following the girls I have fucked on SM. Regarding her porn videos online, I download them to my device as soon as they are posted because I know these videos don't last very long, often only a few days or even hours. So unless you are at my house watching March Madness with me over some hot wings and beer, I don't know how I can share my WinterBunnie videos with you.

Yeah Fig can be a hottie candy store sometimes LOL. Some notable examples below.What's the redheads Instagram.

EliMovieBuff
07-27-23, 15:13
Anyone know if LilBabyBianceee advertises her service, like to get ahold of her, I don't want her IG -looking for an advertisement. Thanks.Don't know but she is really coming off as unfriendly. I've heard rumors of her being hard to deal with.

EliMovieBuff
07-27-23, 15:19
Arguably the GOAT of all Fig walkers right now. Constantly photographed an uploaded on SM. She always has an incall nearby. She recently stubbed her toe and it was bleeding. But the chick brushed it off, picked up 2 tricks, then snapped a pic while the dude is pissing in the bathroom LOL. No worries, she won't put your face on blast, and only shows your backside. Hopefully it can't be recognized by your wives LOL.Already getting a bad vibe from her. She won't even accept a simple IG follow request. Either somebody is a bad influence in her life right now or she is just like that.

VegasBbfs
07-31-23, 14:05
Saw her on 95th I love she offers BBFS and CIP for reasonable rates.

TempletonRat
07-31-23, 20:01
Saw her on 95th I love she offers BBFS and CIP for reasonable rates.Let's see that face doe.

WhoreMaster 91
08-01-23, 09:00
Saw her on 95th I love she offers BBFS and CIP for reasonable rates.What is she charging for some BBBFS CIP?

ThePussyHunter
08-01-23, 23:30
Let's see that face doe.She has a nice decent face. She wears little makeup. You can see her in action on the EroMe website and type "Real Figueroa street hooker fucking raw".

ThePussyHunter
08-04-23, 13:52
Oh cool. Is that your video?Not my video, I'm not sure how many SWs there are that do BB, but there's always a few, just depends which ones you come across that are open to it.

EliMovieBuff
08-05-23, 08:32
Anyone know if LilBabyBianceee advertises her service, like to get ahold of her, I don't want her IG -looking for an advertisement. Thanks.She's No Good! Lilbabybiancee blocked me on instagram just for sending her a follow request. 3 different times 3 different accounts. Never had that kinda treatment from somebody who is supposed to find new clients not push them away? I doubt she's friendly enough to advertise anywhere else. I hope she gets locked up and deported!

EliMovieBuff
08-05-23, 08:41
Her? Shame you had a bad experience. I've seen other good reviews about her. Heard she's asking for 200 though so maybe different girl?This tramp lilbabybiancee blocked me on instagram just for sending her a follow request. 3 different accounts!

A regular thinking woman would embrace potential customers because 2 morrow is never guaranteed. I hope she gets locked up and deported!

Lexx1
08-05-23, 18:44
This tramp lilbabybiancee blocked me on instagram just for sending her a follow request. 3 different accounts!

A regular thinking woman would embrace potential customers because 2 morrow is never guaranteed. I hope she gets locked up and deported!Seriously dude?! Just because she didn't accept your follow request doesn't mean jack! And wanting to get a chic deported just because of that? Move on dude! Pretty sure homegirl is legal here and not getting deported anywhere.

Tnyayy
08-05-23, 19:35
This tramp lilbabybiancee blocked me on instagram just for sending her a follow request. 3 different accounts!

A regular thinking woman would embrace potential customers because 2 morrow is never guaranteed. I hope she gets locked up and deported!Karen ass behavior lmao. Want to speak to her manager too?

Nessant
08-05-23, 20:47

A regular thinking woman would embrace potential customers because 2 morrow is never guaranteed. I hope she gets locked up and deported!This is a fig streetwalker thread, I am assuming you are in los angeles. The whole point of getting with ladies of the night is that there is no reason to go all crazy and psycho over these broads, there are no emotions involved, you have your pick from hundreds of women, new ones coming every other day or two. You don't just have streetwalkers, you also have call girls you can meet with through websites. You're being ridiculous for no reason, these women aren't unique, the majority of them are carbon copies of one another, they are indistinguishable from one another.

You're making a big stink over nothing and need to get your situation reevaluated if you really care that this broad denied your request on ig.

All you have to do is take a drive down fig and you'll see she isn't the only woman doing this or the only latina in the world. Get a grip.

ChrisPoontang
08-05-23, 21:31
Was on Fig last night.

Cruised around and turned right onto 68th, saw a few girls.

At a distance I saw a figure standing under the freeway on the backside (Flower St).

As I turned onto Flower I noticed the figure was a black male standing there with pants pulled down, mastubating.

Homeboy was packing serious wood.

Turned onto 69th and asked the girls what going on.

They replied that he saves up his money and gets a girl when he can but when he's broke and stands back there watching the girls, beating off.

I don't think theres anything that is NOT permitted in South LA.

Its truely the wild wild west there.

On a side note, I picked up a trashy middle white hillbilly with a massive ass on 98th.

She was standing with a black girl and she said with a midwestern accent that her name was Snow.

She had that hardcore, super high mileage look that makes my pee pee tingle.

We shake hands and her palms feel like she's a lumberjack, she agrees to $80 for everything.

I pull around to look for a spot and ask her if she okay with doggie in the backseat.

Her: "Oh. Um. That position is extra".

Me: "Oh, that's okay then, we are literally 25 feet away so I'll just drop you back off".

Her: "No, we are doing the date".

Me: "Hell no, you just killed the mood, plus I'm not paying extra for some made up shit plus you have a beer gut that would make missionary difficult".

Her: "Fuck you, you are paying me for my time".

Me: "No problem, I'm happy to give you $20 for the 3 minutes you've been in my car".

Her: "No, we are doing the date, I'm getting the $80".

Me: "Its not going to happen, now what?

Her: She locks the door and says "I'll call the cops".

Me: I step on the gas and drive fast to the Century Blvd looking for the most well lit publicly visable location and tell her "Thats fine, as younger guy I would have introduced your forehead to the dashboard at a high rate of speed so consider yourself lucky".

Me: I park the car at the corner, closest to the intersection, grab my phone and start walking to away from the station.

As I'm walking to trigger the car alarm, I cross the street and walk down the block.

I then hang out for a little bit (15 min?) and then cross back and I see she's gone.

I go back to my car and I see that she's rummaged around my car and stole my magsafe car charger and some other small electronics.

She stole about $60 in stuff as I don't keep anything of value in my car (this IS Los Angeles).

For sure, I would have handled this differently when I was younger as this was a complete ripoff on many levels.

There's a ton of new girls on Fig right now.

I'd never seen Snow and I really wanted to bone her but her ghetto attitude fucked eveything up.

If you see her, feel free to sidewipe her with your car while yelling "This is for Chris Poontang".

Nessant
08-06-23, 00:07
Was on Fig last night.

Cruised around and turned right onto 68th, saw a few girls.

At a distance I saw a figure standing under the freeway on the backside (Flower St).

As I turned onto Flower I noticed the figure was a black male standing there with pants pulled down, mastubating.

Homeboy was packing serious wood.

Turned onto 69th and asked the girls what going on.

They replied that he saves up his money and gets a girl when he can but when he's broke and stands back there watching the girls, beating off.

I don't think theres anything that is NOT permitted in South LA.

Its truely the wild wild west there.

On a side note, I picked up a trashy middle white hillbilly with a massive ass on 98th.

She was standing with a black girl and she said with a midwestern accent that her name was Snow.

She had that hardcore, super high mileage look that makes my pee pee tingle.

We shake hands and her palms feel like she's a lumberjack, she agrees to $80 for everything.

I pull around to look for a spot and ask her if she okay with doggie in the backseat.

Her: "Oh. Um. That position is extra".

Me: "Oh, that's okay then, we are literally 25 feet away so I'll just drop you back off".

Her: "No, we are doing the date".

Me: "Hell no, you just killed the mood, plus I'm not paying extra for some made up shit plus you have a beer gut that would make missionary difficult".

Her: "Fuck you, you are paying me for my time".

Me: "No problem, I'm happy to give you $20 for the 3 minutes you've been in my car".

Her: "No, we are doing the date, I'm getting the $80".

Me: "Its not going to happen, now what?

Her: She locks the door and says "I'll call the cops".

Me: I step on the gas and drive fast to the Century Blvd looking for the most well lit publicly visable location and tell her "Thats fine, as younger guy I would have introduced your forehead to the dashboard at a high rate of speed so consider yourself lucky".

Me: I park the car at the corner, closest to the intersection, grab my phone and start walking to away from the station.

As I'm walking to trigger the car alarm, I cross the street and walk down the block.

I then hang out for a little bit (15 min?) and then cross back and I see she's gone.

I go back to my car and I see that she's rummaged around my car and stole my magsafe car charger and some other small electronics.

She stole about $60 in stuff as I don't keep anything of value in my car (this IS Los Angeles).

For sure, I would have handled this differently when I was younger as this was a complete ripoff on many levels.

There's a ton of new girls on Fig right now.

I'd never seen Snow and I really wanted to bone her but her ghetto attitude fucked eveything up.

If you see her, feel free to sidewipe her with your car while yelling "This is for Chris Poontang".Everytime I go down to fig, I always try to stay away from those "ghetto" types. Even though fig is the ghetto, I am talking about those city girl, nasty tats, and loud, obnoxious, eating cheetos in the morning kind of girls, if you went to public school in LA then you definitely know what I am talking about. Those ghetto girls that would show up in their PJs eating cheetos for breakfast, if I get that kind of vibe from a girl on fig, I am out.

If I pick up a black chick, she needs to look kind of normal, kind of cute, like she is just doing her job and not like she is looking to be a city girl. You just have to have an eye for it and recognize patterns. Same thing for white chicks, if she is a "snowbunny" and lives up to that, with the gang affiliation in subtle ways, the tats, the accent, the attitude, its a no go.

You live and you learn man, you got to recognize a pattern.

Jbjb1983
08-06-23, 01:06
Saw a camera across from Boulevard Motel up high in the electric pole.

ChrisPoontang
08-06-23, 14:28
Same thing for white chicks, if she is a "snowbunny" and lives up to that, with the gang affiliation in subtle ways, the tats, the accent, the attitude, its a no go.

You live and you learn man, you got to recognize a pattern.There is no pattern as you can't judge a book by its cover.

I've picked up girls with face tattoos that were absolute sweethearts that sucked me until my eyes into the back of my heart.

I've also picked up homely girls (they are usually hidden gems) that were complete train wrecks.

I usually look for a few things to try to weed out the shit shows:

- When I pull up does she walk to the car (good) or does she try to talk from a distance (bad).

- When she does talk, is she friendly (good) or cold / terse (bad).

- Does she smile when talking with her (the more she smiles the better).

- Does she have a phone in her hand (bad), is she playing music on it (really bad), is she playing drill rap or trap (drive away as fast as possible).

- Is she alone (good) or standing with a black girl (bad) or a group of black girls (shift into lower gear and assume defensive driving posture).

- Regards of her quoted rate ask "how much time for that? If she says until you finish (decent answer), "a quickie"(bad), "10 min"(laugh and drive away).

- Once in the car ask if she is okay with doggie, if she says no or its extra just drop her off.

- Once in the car if she touches her phone. Drop her off.

- Once in the car if she starts issuing orders like "take a right here" immediately drop her off.

- Once in the car if she touches ANYTHING other then herself without asking. Drop her off.

- Once in the car keep an eye on where she is looking, if she keeps checking her side mirror or scans the sides and back of the car. Drop her off.

- Once in the car offer to shake hands and make small talk such as "how long you been out tonight". If she is rude. Drop her off.

- Once in the car if you notice any strong smells (I. E. Rotten pussy or perfume to cover up a rotten pussy). Drop her off.

The sad thing is that in places outside the USA the above list is simply not needed!

The girls want to make sure you enjoy yourself.

In America you are risking your life and property.

Nessant
08-06-23, 22:32
There is no pattern as you can't judge a book by its cover.I guess we all have our own ways of doing it. I guess after a while you just develop a certain instinct or some kind of system that works. Not saying you're wrong or what works for you doesn't work for you, just that, me personally, I try to avoid those super tatted, loud and obnoxious from a mile away, those girls that give off a city girl type. I stay away from girls staying in a pack, it is all in my head but I don't know, seems kind of odd to me. Even if it is for their protection, the whole point is to pick someone up, not try and deal with a group. I just don't do it. I go by a vibe, and sometimes that vibe is matched with a certain kind of look.

Thanks for the advice though, I will make note of those things.

I usually just want an in and out kind of thing, if they aren't cool in the few minutes we talk, I just drive off. Again, it is all some kind of vibe that I get.

WhoreMaster 91
08-07-23, 08:08
There is no pattern as you can't judge a book by its cover.

I've picked up girls with face tattoos that were absolute sweethearts that sucked me until my eyes into the back of my heart.

I've also picked up homely girls (they are usually hidden gems) that were complete train wrecks.

I usually look for a few things to try to weed out the shit shows:

- When I pull up does she walk to the car (good) or does she try to talk from a distance (bad).

- When she does talk, is she friendly (good) or cold / terse (bad).

- Does she smile when talking with her (the more she smiles the better).

- Does she have a phone in her hand (bad), is she playing music on it (really bad), is she playing drill rap or trap (drive away as fast as possible).

- Is she alone (good) or standing with a black girl (bad) or a group of black girls (shift into lower gear and assume defensive driving posture).

- Regards of her quoted rate ask "how much time for that? If she says until you finish (decent answer), "a quickie"(bad), "10 min"(laugh and drive away).

- Once in the car ask if she is okay with doggie, if she says no or its extra just drop her off.

- Once in the car if she touches her phone. Drop her off.

- Once in the car if she starts issuing orders like "take a right here" immediately drop her off.

- Once in the car if she touches ANYTHING other then herself without asking. Drop her off.

- Once in the car keep an eye on where she is looking, if she keeps checking her side mirror or scans the sides and back of the car. Drop her off.

- Once in the car offer to shake hands and make small talk such as "how long you been out tonight". If she is rude. Drop her off.

- Once in the car if you notice any strong smells (I. E. Rotten pussy or perfume to cover up a rotten pussy). Drop her off.

The sad thing is that in places outside the USA the above list is simply not needed!

The girls want to make sure you enjoy yourself.

In America you are risking your life and property.Well no Shit we have no Freedom here.

JonathonJammer
08-09-23, 15:20
Was on my way home and decided to avoid the traffic on 110 and head down Figueroa and see who I could find to go pound town on LOL. At the least it was just going to be a window shopping drive thru. Turned onto Fig from Gage and hold up I see a phat little booty standing there and drive in for a closer look and dayum is Veronica. She used to be in HX, LC, and all those sites but most times she in PD now with some pretty high rates for covered service. I've always met up with her at 80-120 before some dudes starting paying her obviously so she stuck to her rates without any discount LOL. But saw her and she remembered me too. Said dayum long time I've seen you. Let's do this. You got a room? Yes! Since she is in Fig she has to run Fig rates so that was cool too LOL. Always had fun with her and idk but I think she's been squatting some serious weight or the cow girl she does on all of us must make that tiny frame get a phat ass on her LOL. Maybe you'll see her out there guys. Enjoy if you do. She was on that first street before you hit gage and that hotel across from the chevron. She said she not saying out long and I think she didn't. Probably just wanted to catch a few dates and then go head I PD idk. Or hopefully now she is realizing that PD prices won't hold up forever. I've seen her on fig and LBB besides meeting her from LC. Here's her PD link so you guys can see her photos and maybe see her out today or this weekend?

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Reseda/Veronica0822

Nessant
08-09-23, 20:13
Probably just wanted to catch a few dates and then go head I PD idk. Or hopefully now she is realizing that PD prices won't hold up forever. I've seen her on fig and LBB besides meeting her from LC. Here's her PD link so you guys can see her photos and maybe see her out today or this weekend?

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Reseda/Veronica0822Those PD rates are insane, and anyone paying those rates is either rich, smitten, or insane. You'd have to be extremely attracted to her in order to pay that for that. There are much finer black women on fig imo. I regret not picking this one thin but cute BSW this one time I was cruising around fig but didn't have the money at the time. Some women walking fig also advertise on listcrawler, but the real scam is when they take that one and done mentality and attitude to PD. It makes sense for a streetwalker to just do the one and done thing, their pimps make the rules, but when you meet an escort, you want your money's worth, not a rushed experience which I bet you is exactly the kind of service you'd get from her.

JonathonJammer
08-09-23, 23:12
Those PD rates are insane, and anyone paying those rates is either rich, smitten, or insane. You'd have to be extremely attracted to her in order to pay that for that. There are much finer black women on fig imo. I regret not picking this one thin but cute BSW this one time I was cruising around fig but didn't have the money at the time. Some women walking fig also advertise on listcrawler, but the real scam is when they take that one and done mentality and attitude to PD. It makes sense for a streetwalker to just do the one and done thing, their pimps make the rules, but when you meet an escort, you want your money's worth, not a rushed experience which I bet you is exactly the kind of service you'd get from her.Sorry if I made it seem like I picked her up for those PD rates which I agree are insane. If I am spending like that it's going to be a fine ass 304 and BBFS with cip and probably two rounds man. I got her for 100 and it was about 24 minutes of CBJ with multiple positions. Never asked me to hurry took the pounding like I've always remembered and had great time plus she had her own room. Of course YMMV because some dudes read a post here and just expect everything to be exactly the same even though they might be doing something to make the 304 uncomfortable or smell or whatever you know. Just letting people know she's out there and if you want to give her a shot I vouch for her nice tight pussy and warm mouth. Have fun guys.

WhoreMaster 91
08-10-23, 08:24
Was on my way home and decided to avoid the traffic on 110 and head down Figueroa and see who I could find to go pound town on LOL. At the least it was just going to be a window shopping drive thru. Turned onto Fig from Gage and hold up I see a phat little booty standing there and drive in for a closer look and dayum is Veronica. She used to be in HX, LC, and all those sites but most times she in PD now with some pretty high rates for covered service. I've always met up with her at 80-120 before some dudes starting paying her obviously so she stuck to her rates without any discount LOL. But saw her and she remembered me too. Said dayum long time I've seen you. Let's do this. You got a room? Yes! Since she is in Fig she has to run Fig rates so that was cool too LOL. Always had fun with her and idk but I think she's been squatting some serious weight or the cow girl she does on all of us must make that tiny frame get a phat ass on her LOL. Maybe you'll see her out there guys. Enjoy if you do. She was on that first street before you hit gage and that hotel across from the chevron. She said she not saying out long and I think she didn't. Probably just wanted to catch a few dates and then go head I PD idk. Or hopefully now she is realizing that PD prices won't hold up forever. I've seen her on fig and LBB besides meeting her from LC. Here's her PD link so you guys can see her photos and maybe see her out today or this weekend?

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Reseda/Veronica0822What is she charging in the street?

JonathonJammer
08-10-23, 15:52
What is she charging in the street?She quotes 120 but told her I only had 100 on me and she was cool with that. Crazy because her Hhr on PD is 300 I believe. I mean she knows it's Fig so she's just trying to make a few dates quick and bounce not hang out all day I assuming. Or maybe the dudes who paid 300+ for her services are moved on now you know how we all get bored LOL.

Member #6571
08-10-23, 23:47
Well no Shit we have no Freedom here.Had to learn the "phone lesson" the hard way. There's nothing that will make your dick go limp faster than a girl on the phone when you're trying to have a conversation, even worse, when you're knickers are around your ankles while giving her your very best back shots, and she's there making appointments with some of you fellas!

Nessant
08-11-23, 22:07
Sorry if I made it seem like I picked her up for those PD rates which I agree are insane. If I am spending like that it's going to be a fine ass 304 and BBFS with cip and probably two rounds man. I got her for 100 and it was about 24 minutes of CBJ with multiple positions. Never asked me to hurry took the pounding like I've always remembered and had great time plus she had her own room. Of course YMMV because some dudes read a post here and just expect everything to be exactly the same even though they might be doing something to make the 304 uncomfortable or smell or whatever you know. Just letting people know she's out there and if you want to give her a shot I vouch for her nice tight pussy and warm mouth. Have fun guys.Your mileage will DEFINITELY vary. Kind of like "regular" dating in a way, sometimes the girls are turned off by you but it is all business so they will go through, put their personal feelings aside and do what they were hired to do, but sometimes you might find a gal who you seem to have some sort of different connection with, not exactly a relationship or love or anything like that, but the service definitely seems to be better than usual.

I agree, you got to make sure your hygiene is up to par, don't be some weirdo, don't think that because they are hired that somehow it is a greenlight to treat them terribly, but it is all the luck of the draw really.

You can't expect much really, figueroa is mostly an in and out kind of deal.

JonathonJammer
08-12-23, 19:15
Your mileage will DEFINITELY vary. Kind of like "regular" dating in a way, sometimes the girls are turned off by you but it is all business so they will go through, put their personal feelings aside and do what they were hired to do, but sometimes you might find a gal who you seem to have some sort of different connection with, not exactly a relationship or love or anything like that, but the service definitely seems to be better than usual.

I agree, you got to make sure your hygiene is up to par, don't be some weirdo, don't think that because they are hired that somehow it is a greenlight to treat them terribly, but it is all the luck of the draw really.

You can't expect much really, figueroa is mostly an in and out kind of deal.I've been driving through Fig before knowing I'm with swamp ass and just basically all the signs I've been working outside in the sun all day lmao. Some of the chicks that try and get me to date and I respond not right now. They ask why. I'll tell them my hygiene is not up to my standards rn and would not do that to them. Some very few are like I understand and I get a number sometimes here and there but some girls are like idk LOL. Let's go I'll like those balls all up with that sweat all over them. Now I know they just dying to hustle me but gross asf if they don't really care LOL.

Ace McNasty
08-14-23, 10:58

A regular thinking woman would embrace potential customers because 2 morrow is never guaranteed. I hope she gets locked up and deported!Be careful what you wish for. Your girl lilbabybiance just got pinched. As far as deportation, the only place this chick will be deported to will be a few blocks down the street on Fig to Gage LOL.

Karen ass behavior lmao. Want to speak to her manager too?This website is crawling with male Karens who do nothing but complain. A lot of them follow me around and throw shade at each and every one of my posts, due to extreme jealousy.

Guys who sign up here just to talk about 1 girl like this dude crack me up. There are thousands of hoes out there. Since lilbabybiancee won't friend him on IG and looks like Po-Po curtailed her income-generating pussy temporarily, maybe I will throw him a bone so he can at least jack off at home on her pics. While his stalker vibes are creepy asf, his admiration is not. This chick is hot!

Tnyayy
08-14-23, 17:51
Be careful what you wish for. Your girl lilbabybiance just got pinched. As far as deportation, the only place this chick will be deported to will be a few blocks down the street on Fig to Gage LOL.

This website is crawling with male Karens who do nothing but complain. A lot of them follow me around and throw shade at each and every one of my posts, due to extreme jealousy.

Guys who sign up here just to talk about 1 girl like this dude crack me up. There are thousands of hoes out there. Since lilbabybiancee won't friend him on IG and looks like Po-Po curtailed her income-generating pussy temporarily, maybe I will throw him a bone so he can at least jack off at home on her pics. While his stalker vibes are creepy asf, his admiration is not. This chick is hot!You're just as annoying as the person I replied to.

MongerForLife
08-15-23, 01:55
I'm not from the area but do believe a trip is necessary ASAP reading the forum here. Selection in Detroit is quite pitiful compared to choices on fig. Too much selection here to anything but blame self for undesired results. Also hope fig stays comparable for at least 3 months to give me time to make it there.

Be careful what you wish for. Your girl lilbabybiance just got pinched. As far as deportation, the only place this chick will be deported to will be a few blocks down the street on Fig to Gage LOL.

This website is crawling with male Karens who do nothing but complain. A lot of them follow me around and throw shade at each and every one of my posts, due to extreme jealousy.

Guys who sign up here just to talk about 1 girl like this dude crack me up. There are thousands of hoes out there. Since lilbabybiancee won't friend him on IG and looks like Po-Po curtailed her income-generating pussy temporarily, maybe I will throw him a bone so he can at least jack off at home on her pics. While his stalker vibes are creepy asf, his admiration is not. This chick is hot!.

Nessant
08-15-23, 18:53
I'm not from the area but do believe a trip is necessary ASAP reading the forum here. Selection in Detroit is quite pitiful compared to choices on fig. Too much selection here to anything but blame self for undesired results. Also hope fig stays comparable for at least 3 months to give me time to make it there.You can look up Figueroa st / ave on YouTube, and you'll see that it is no joke. There is no reason to get hung up on one girl, it literally makes no sense to get hung up on a woman who is out there, walking the walk, talking the talk, slinging box. You can take your clientele elsewhere, you don't have to do business with someone who clearly doesn't want to do business with you. From gage to century (like 15 blocks), there is nothing but women on either side of you. Granted, some of the women might not be as fine as the other ones, either cause they're too lanky, too goofy, kind of ugly, really big, what have you, but you'll definitely see some big booty ones or some finer ones in general. The really fine ones are like unicorns, they get snatched up in a minute, never to be seen again for the night.

EasyPeasyDong
08-15-23, 20:34

Guys who sign up here just to talk about 1 girl like this dude crack me up. There are thousands of hoes out there. Since lilbabybiancee won't friend him on IG and looks like Po-Po curtailed her income-generating pussy temporarily, maybe I will throw him a bone so he can at least jack off at home on her pics. While his stalker vibes are creepy asf, his admiration is not. This chick is hot!100% agree. Just chill, right? If she doesn't want to share the IG, move on, or better yet, try to see her in person and then ask her for the IG.

Ace McNasty
08-16-23, 10:09
I'm not from the area but do believe a trip is necessary ASAP reading the forum here. Selection in Detroit is quite pitiful compared to choices on fig. Too much selection here to anything but blame self for undesired results. Also hope fig stays comparable for at least 3 months to give me time to make it there.Fig is such a long street. I call it the Hoe Highway. Lots of car and foot traffic, weather is always perfect, plenty of cross streets and easy Roach Motels for incall, and a ton of money flows through.

So you can't even compare it to any other blade in the US, especially Detroit LOL. I suggest doing an easy stroll by foot just to absorb the experience, or a not so conspicuous drive by to check out the selection. Hope you find your unicorn. Some pics below of what Fig typically offers on any given Sunday.

Ace McNasty
08-16-23, 10:10
100% agree. Just chill, right? If she doesn't want to share the IG, move on, or better yet, try to see her in person and then ask her for the IG.Going full blast OCD on one particular Fig skank makes no sense. Yeah lilbabybiance is hot, but so are many others like these 2 prime examples below. The first one goes by BabyFaith. Always has an incall not far from the Fig corner she typically stands on. The other one goes by princess with 2 S. Also usually has an incall room nearby.

Hit and miss whether you can spot them on whatever turf their managers staked out on Fig. But I bet by the time you see them, it will be too late as you are most likely on the other side and these girls get picked up by other mongers faster than you on the draw LOL. That is why I rely heavily on SM because you can establish comms and make an appt through IG, or at least find out what time of the day or what part of Fig they be showing off their pale skinny creamy legs.

DWaits
08-16-23, 16:52
Some pics below of what Fig typically offers on any given Sunday.My god. The Latina (in the fifth photo on the top row (standing with the black woman) has an amazing body. I know we all have our types, but tall and skinny is my ideal. The shoes increase her height obviously but I don't know if I'd even get in her before blowing given the perfection of that body. I don't think I will have time to get to Fig when I am in Southern California in a week or so, but I'm thinking about how to plot some extra free time just to try to find that one. Is she a regular on the stroll?

MongerForLife
08-17-23, 20:52
It looks like you guys do some great advertising for LA as the new vacation hotspot for me.

Fig is such a long street. I call it the Hoe Highway. Lots of car and foot traffic, weather is always perfect, plenty of cross streets and easy Roach Motels for incall, and a ton of money flows through.

So you can't even compare it to any other blade in the US, especially Detroit LOL. I suggest doing an easy stroll by foot just to absorb the experience, or a not so conspicuous drive by to check out the selection. Hope you find your unicorn. Some pics below of what Fig typically offers on any given Sunday..

Ace McNasty
08-18-23, 10:09
Her last album flopped so she had no choice but to do the Fig 304 stroll. Not even a duet with my GF Taylor Swift could save her LOL.

If you pick her up, please let us know if her BJ skills are as bad as her singing skills ha ha ha.

WolfWolf79
08-18-23, 17:34
Just being honest here. I'm not sure I see the value in Fig. Two girls so far with basically "No touching rules" and with a standard up charge for FS and the overall LE risk, how is this worth it over a standard escort?

I get the thrill of the experience, but outside of that, not seeing it anymore.

Lexx1
08-18-23, 21:08
Just being honest here. I'm not sure I see the value in Fig. Two girls so far with basically "No touching rules" and with a standard up charge for FS and the overall LE risk, how is this worth it over a standard escort?

I get the thrill of the experience, but outside of that, not seeing it anymore.I agree. I used to cruise for pros back starting in the mid 90's. They weren't as restrictive back then and nickel and diming for every little thing. That's why I stopped cruising in the pimped pros areas and started doing arrangements with non-pros. Which to me is the best way to get "paid pussy" above any other way. With a true non-pro she's like your girlfriend and there's usually no restrictions and no time limits. Only thing is that you help her with cash.

The only thing I see with a street pro is that you get instant satisfaction with hopefully a fine looking chic. But the restrictions nowadays, only one position which is silly as fuck to me, not wanting to take off certain clothing, no touching and wearing a rubber for everything. Yeah not for me anymore.

Axel Foley 310
08-21-23, 19:05
Hey fellas! Longtime lurker here and wanted to share some knowledge. I was driving Fig on my way to work the other morning and pulled up on a bad one. I didn't have any time so asked for her phone or IG so I can set something up for later. She said most of the girls that hit Fig are featured on this IG account at 304 baddies and you can hit their DM. I've seen people asking for IG's and phone numbers in the past so I thought I'd share! I've already saw a few that I know from Fig so let the digital cruising begin!

Tnyayy
08-23-23, 23:20
Looks like she deleted her SM cause of this video going around. I've seen her on Fig before. Hey, at least why'all now she's up for a good time if you see her.

FlyWhyteGuy007
08-24-23, 02:00
Looks like she deleted her SM cause of this video going around. I've seen her on Fig before. Hey, at least why'all now she's up for a good time if you see her.Me and my homie ran a train on her in San Bernardino last summer but we was 2 X on the rubbers. Where did you see the full video? Someone only has the first few seconds on twitter.

TopGun9
08-24-23, 16:12
Me and my homie ran a train on her in San Bernardino last summer but we was 2 X on the rubbers. Where did you see the full video? Someone only has the first few seconds on twitter.

Looks like she deleted her SM cause of this video going around. I've seen her on Fig before. Hey, at least why'all now she's up for a good time if you see her.Second this. Where's the full video?

BattyBwoy
08-25-23, 00:13
Damn, which one of you mongers went raw with Lilbabybiancee? She's about to pop!

ItsNotNothing2
08-25-23, 16:38
I always raw dog Asian providers but I've never even picked up a SW. I lost my nerve the other night when I saw a LSW and she quoted me $$ for the deed. Not a bad price especially given she was hot af but I'm always worried with a bigger customer pool I'm swimming around with.

Jbjb1983
08-25-23, 17:54
Looks like she deleted her SM cause of this video going around. I've seen her on Fig before. Hey, at least why'all now she's up for a good time if you see her.Never seen her before. Who is she? What's her name?

PetShopMan
08-25-23, 18:06
I always raw dog Asian providers but I've never even picked up a SW. I lost my nerve the other night when I saw a LSW and she quoted me $$ for the deed. Not a bad price especially given she was hot af but I'm always worried with a bigger customer pool I'm swimming around with.Everytime you bb you should have in mind you're taking a risk. Regardless if she's asian or a SW. Just stay safe, get tested, and maybe get some prep.

Tnyayy
08-25-23, 20:13
Never seen her before. Who is she? What's her name?No idea where the full vid is at, not going to be looking for it. Her IG was something like Jayling2. Idk her name but I've seen her on Fig a few times. Never picked her up before.

Tnyayy
08-25-23, 20:15
Everytime you bb you should have in mind you're taking a risk. Regardless if she's asian or a SW. Just stay safe, get tested, and maybe get some prep.Last time I let the little head win and went to a bb girl I was an anxious mess for months till the tests came out clean. No idea how there's guys out there that'd bareback a street girl.

Tjinla2001
08-25-23, 23:24
Last time I let the little head win and went to a bb girl I was an anxious mess for months till the tests came out clean. No idea how there's guys out there that'd bareback a street girl.It feels way better, plus you might be able to breed and produce a baby.

MongerForLife
08-26-23, 01:27
I'm hoping that some of these ladies are actually out on fig since I will finish off my summer weekend out in LA. As far as the suggestion to walk on fig for me. I saw a video where the dude recording got pepper sprayed so I think I will stick to car with windows rolled up as video suggested. Any hints on where to get ladies that ain't out to scam me, I'll take suggestions for locations.

Hey fellas! Longtime lurker here and wanted to share some knowledge. I was driving Fig on my way to work the other morning and pulled up on a bad one. I didn't have any time so asked for her phone or IG so I can set something up for later. She said most of the girls that hit Fig are featured on this IG account at 304 baddies and you can hit their DM. I've seen people asking for IG's and phone numbers in the past so I thought I'd share! I've already saw a few that I know from Fig so let the digital cruising begin!.

TempletonRat
08-26-23, 13:30
It feels way better, plus you might be able to breed and produce a baby.I wonder if a provider ever got impregnated, tracked down the paternity of the monger father and went after him for child support.

Nessant
08-26-23, 16:01
I'm hoping that some of these ladies are actually out on fig since I will finish off my summer weekend out in LA. As far as the suggestion to walk on fig for me. I saw a video where the dude recording got pepper sprayed so I think I will stick to car with windows rolled up as video suggested. Any hints on where to get ladies that ain't out to scam me, I'll take suggestions for locations.

.You are always free to walk down fig, take a bike, take a scooter, or even drive and scope the area. It isn't a crime to be a passerby in a city, nor is it a crime to just walk down the street and happen upon some working girls walking the walk. It is just recon, but as for recording them? I don't know man, watch some interviews with working girls walking the walk and they'll say that some men are weird, recording the girls and choking the chicken because they are too broke or cheap to just pay the girls so they do all kind of weird stuff to get a freebie. My philosophy is that if you aren't some weirdo that is out on the prowl to get aggressive with these women, treat them like trash, overall just be weird, then you'll be fine.

There is no fool proof way to not get scammed, it happens to even the best of us at least once, but just scope out the woman you think is the finest, talk to her, and feel her out. That is all, after a while you get a knack for assessing the situation.

HornD
08-27-23, 23:47
These girls want 120 min now. Quoted 140. I said 100 these girls said nah.

Ace McNasty
08-28-23, 10:25
Never seen her before. Who is she? What's her name?Her name is jankyling2.

I downloaded the entire video as soon as it was uploaded on the internet. I actually been following her on SM before all this leaked out. Her SM profiles got all blacked out now. Mainly because she broke a cardinal unwritten rule among Fig hoes.

You never, ever do GFE or bare with clients, and FFS don't ever kiss them. Because it changes the entire level of expectation on Fig, and as you know, that meat market is virtually 100% all condom rushed stressful service only. There are other girls who have provided bare services and they got called out too. I also have their videos LOL.

Ace McNasty
08-28-23, 10:26
Cruising fig yesterday to see who was lucky enough to take a pounding like a champ LOL. Cruised the usual spots before I headed back towards the HG that's usually filled up with some nice tasty puss. When all the sudden winterbunnie standing there looking fine asf in her red see through outfit showing off her amazing curves in her G-string. I had to stop and see for myself what this girl all about. On PD she is asking for 300-500 hundo for hour out on Fig it's 150 for 20-30 minutes. So from a previous post about her I was aware that she tries to either upcharge or just allows mish position so asked her that wanted to doggystyle that ass. At first she was like "oh I don't talk about any stuff like that before we get to room" so I just assured her hey I just want to be clear now or we can get to your room and find out that she doesn't and I'd have to pass of that big phat juicy ass she has. So she got in and we went to her room. Once in car she was a little less on guard as she should be and said she is cool with doing doggy with me and mish. I would say it's okay for a trophy fuck. She is gorgorea white aloft skin smelled great and pussy and mouth felt good. She sucked okay and took my pounding like a champ so I was good. And 150 for me is okay since usually the girls are charging 100-120 nowadays and you still have to get a room at least I do I'm not getting caught butt naked in my car telling whoever rolls up on me to let me bust first LOL.Where else but on Fig can you fuck a real-life blonde Barbie doll like WB for a little over $100-150? Her simp followers on SM are kissing her ass and posting that whatever she charges probably ain't high enough and she deserves to get paid like 10 X more LOL. Of course none of these probably have never mongered before. Probably some pimple-faced loser living in his mom's basement and using her internet for free.

JonathonJammer
08-28-23, 16:23
These girls want 120 min now. Quoted 140. I said 100 these girls said nah.I know rates are high now for these 304's on Fig but did she have a room already? I mean you have to put that into the equation don't you. Okay sure you remember the days of paying 60-80 for CBJ and cfs in your car and if you wanted add 25-40 for a room. But do the math brother. If she had a room already that's worth it don't you think? Not don't get me wrong if you can bargain the 304 down by all means do it but I personally would bang the girl for 120-150 if they got a room. If they don't then ask "hey what about this amount and I'll get us a room?" Shoot I mean WB the true Barbie I nailed for $150 and she had a room already. I don't know your budget or how often you get out but in my younger days I would also try and for most part be successful, try and get them to lower rate. Once you start adding up room, her puss, gas, and the most important of all your time you will see trying to save 20,30 or even 50 just doesn't make sense. If she gives shitty service or has bad reviews I understand but when they are well reviewed on here or SM take the plunge. You only live once.

Tnyayy
08-29-23, 02:30
Her last album flopped so she had no choice but to do the Fig 304 stroll. Not even a duet with my GF Taylor Swift could save her LOL.

If you pick her up, please let us know if her BJ skills are as bad as her singing skills ha ha ha.Found her this weekend. Quoted me 150 for head lmao. I would have driven away then and there but she was giving a good vibe and my small head took over. Why not.

Her head game is on point. If it weren't for her crazy gps I'd be a regular. Normally these gps girls just lay there or magically hurt their jaws the second your cock leaves your pants but not her. Didn't watch the clock, we definitely passed the 15 minute standard and she smoked me out too.

Up to why'all to decide if it's worth it. For me it was for the one time experience. Also YMMV ofc.

Tnyayy
08-29-23, 02:40
Just curious if anyone has any info on this girl? Seen her posted on one of those fig SM pages. TIA.

WhoreMaster 91
08-29-23, 07:44
Where else but on Fig can you fuck a real-life blonde Barbie doll like WB for a little over $100-150? Her simp followers on SM are kissing her ass and posting that whatever she charges probably ain't high enough and she deserves to get paid like 10 X more LOL. Of course none of these probably have never mongered before. Probably some pimple-faced loser living in his mom's basement and using her internet for free.What street is she usually on?

Lexx1
08-29-23, 08:31
What street is she usually on?I think he said Fig and this is the Figueroa thread. Just cruise Fig between the main bookend streets and hopefully she'll be out.

Jbjb1983
08-29-23, 21:11
Just curious if anyone has any info on this girl? Seen her posted on one of those fig SM pages. TIA.Seen her a while back around 81st street and picked her up. Too many rules but the body was nice, face was ok. Doesn't let you grab those massives! She looked like a goth chick when I picked her up. 120 was damage. I don't have her info sadly I didn't get her number.

Speck
08-29-23, 21:21
Fig & Florence 6 pm today.

Sorry for the quality but sunlight plus snapping a pic while driving.

Tnyayy
08-29-23, 22:16
Seen her a while back around 81st street and picked her up. Too many rules but the body was nice, face was ok. Doesn't let you grab those massives! She looked like a goth chick when I picked her up. 120 was damage. I don't have her info sadly I didn't get her number.Thanks for the info. Guess it's not worth it for me then as those tits were two massive reasons I wanted to see her.

HapaBoy86
08-30-23, 00:37
I've heard through a good source that local le teamed with the feds and HT task force. There going to squeeze the local motels that are allowing the thots to use them for there dates so use the.

Motels with caution if you pickup a thot on fig and use there motel.

Nessant
08-30-23, 10:01
I've heard through a good source that local le teamed with the feds and HT task force. There going to squeeze the local motels that are allowing the thots to use them for there dates so use the.

Motels with caution if you pickup a thot on fig and use there motel.If that seems to be the case, expect an increase in car action. Why would LE start going after things now? Out of all the things plaguing this city, working girls rank at the bottom of the list as far as actual and real threats to society. You got real bad people out there, real dangerous individuals who genuinely need to be behind some sort of bars, but working girls? They just provide a service to married men that they aren't getting either way.

PantyPatrol1
08-30-23, 12:05
If that seems to be the case, expect an increase in car action. Why would LE start going after things now? Out of all the things plaguing this city, working girls rank at the bottom of the list as far as actual and real threats to society. You got real bad people out there, real dangerous individuals who genuinely need to be behind some sort of bars, but working girls? They just provide a service to married men that they aren't getting either way.They are starting to work out of places on Broadway, Main and Vermont. 108 and Broadway is condemned now. The ones on the Pig near Florence and Gage are the ones to avoid if this is true.

HapaBoy86
08-30-23, 15:54
If that seems to be the case, expect an increase in car action. Why would LE start going after things now? Out of all the things plaguing this city, working girls rank at the bottom of the list as far as actual and real threats to society. You got real bad people out there, real dangerous individuals who genuinely need to be behind some sort of bars, but working girls? They just provide a service to married men that they aren't getting either way.The task force and le can go anytime they want!

It's the Me too movement and the thots who are so-called now recovered have switched teams and now working with the other side. Too get the girls help and find the underage ones!

Plus, the constant complaints from neighbors!

Tnyayy
09-01-23, 01:04

Motels with caution if you pickup a thot on fig and use there motel.Heard through a source that all the motels on the blade started giving out notices today. That means by Saturday there won't be anymore girls using those rooms.

That's too bad though. There's this one that hangs out right in front of the ambassador that I've been seeing but her number just went inactive. Damn.

Ace McNasty
09-01-23, 10:04

Motels with caution if you pickup a thot on fig and use there motel.LOL at our overpaid but underwhelming and underachieving politicians like KB and Buscaino using violence as a pretext to ban 304's from using the famous motel right across from the BK and PizzaHut.

The source of the violence ain't coming from the horny married mongers but from the hydrocarbon trade and the unhoused. The real plan, to deflect the public from their true intentions, is to use these NoTellMotels as temp or maybe even perm housing for the homeless. They be putting them at the Hilton, DoubleTree, and the world famous Parlour LOL. No place is safe from the politician's NIMBY approach to the homeless problem.

Here's my suggestion. Maybe we can use Kevin De Leon's house as an hourly motel ha ha ha. Although that fucker may not permit my fav ebony hoes since he and Nury Mart have a strict NBA policy!

Some of the hottest girls like the ones below are regular guests and customers of these motels on Fig. I am sure some of you will instantly recognize the world famous DNA and bedbug-infested bright red orange bedsheets ha ha ha. Where am I gone bang Luvk, DiamondRose, and Ferari now? In the backseat of my car when it's 100 degrees outside? I don't think so.

MongerForLife
09-01-23, 17:24
I'm from Detroit area and they have definitely killed any sort of quality for mongering. They demolished the motels instead of housing homeless. I'm thinking I should have booked my flight for Friday instead of tomorrow with this crackdown I'm reading about here. O

Heard through a source that all the motels on the blade started giving out notices today. That means by Saturday there won't be anymore girls using those rooms.

That's too bad though. There's this one that hangs out right in front of the ambassador that I've been seeing but her number just went inactive. Damn..

Tnyayy
09-01-23, 22:50
I'm from Detroit area and they have definitely killed any sort of quality for mongering. They demolished the motels instead of housing homeless. I'm thinking I should have booked my flight for Friday instead of tomorrow with this crackdown I'm reading about here. O

.The game never dies. It just changes. Lots of girls have been getting rooms a few blocks away from Fig. So now you have a small drive to their room to gauge if they're a rob or dead fish. Car dates are also always an option but le is out in force right now. Cruised earlier today and I saw 4 cruisers and two pigs on bikes.

Be careful out there why'all. Keep your head on a swivel.

Domino727
09-02-23, 00:50
The game never dies. It just changes. Lots of girls have been getting rooms a few blocks away from Fig. So now you have a small drive to their room to gauge if they're a rob or dead fish. Car dates are also always an option but le is out in force right now. Cruised earlier today and I saw 4 cruisers and two pigs on bikes.

Be careful out there why'all. Keep your head on a swivel.No one was out there. And by no one, I mean NOT A SOUL! The rolling 60's and hip 70's were a ghost town. I saw two cops. I saw the first two street walkers past 81st. What the hell is going on? Friday at happy hour times is supposed to be rocking.

PantyPatrol1
09-02-23, 17:41
There's a bunch of human trafficking survivors posting up on Western above 3rd street if the latest publicity stunt from useless Karen Bascon has resulted in you getting acute huevos azul. Just go late / early morning. There were more rummies and shopping cart pushers than girls out the last couple of days.

Nessant
09-03-23, 01:03
There's a bunch of human trafficking survivors posting up on Western above 3rd street if the latest publicity stunt from useless Karen Bascon has resulted in you getting acute huevos azul. Just go late / early morning. There were more rummies and shopping cart pushers than girls out the last couple of days.You'd think that their priority would be cleaning up the city's homelessness problem or overall allowing for people to breathe if they aren't so blessed as to be living in a gated community, sectioned off from everyone else that has to live and breathe in the gunk and smog, day in and day out, but it seems like they want to go after people who really don't cause many problems. Maybe I am biased but the things these women do is literally what everyone else does, except that they get paid up front. You as a man pay up front, no headaches down the road, no drama, just pay for play.

I don't care what skin tone, what gender, what sexuality, or what age a politician is, their political leaning is irrelevant, they are all as useless as can be. I am sorry that those survivors had to go through what they went through but they are probably being played like pawns by politicians who don't give a rat's ass about them.

Speck
09-03-23, 21:53
There's a bunch of human trafficking survivors posting up on Western above 3rd street if the latest publicity stunt from useless Karen Bascon has resulted in you getting acute huevos azul. Just go late / early morning. There were more rummies and shopping cart pushers than girls out the last couple of days.This past Friday morning around 7 am there were a LOT of hoes out on Western between Lemon Grove and 3rd. White girls outnumbered black girls 2:1 and there was even an Asian SW.

PayPalMakesMon
09-04-23, 10:48
LOL at our overpaid but underwhelming and underachieving politicians like KB and Buscaino using violence as a pretext to ban 304's from using the famous motel right across from the BK and PizzaHut.

The source of the violence ain't coming from the horny married mongers but from the hydrocarbon trade and the unhoused. The real plan, to deflect the public from their true intentions, is to use these NoTellMotels as temp or maybe even perm housing for the homeless. They be putting them at the Hilton, DoubleTree, and the world famous Parlour LOL. No place is safe from the politician's NIMBY approach to the homeless problem.

Here's my suggestion. Maybe we can use Kevin De Leon's house as an hourly motel ha ha ha. Although that fucker may not permit my fav ebony hoes since he and Nury Mart have a strict NBA policy!

Some of the hottest girls like the ones below are regular guests and customers of these motels on Fig. I am sure some of you will instantly recognize the world famous DNA and bedbug-infested bright red orange bedsheets ha ha ha. Where am I gone bang Luvk, DiamondRose, and Ferari now? In the backseat of my car when it's 100 degrees outside? I don't think so.Damn the Latina girl / brunette is so hot! I never been to fig but I need to now!!

Ace McNasty
09-05-23, 10:07
There's a bunch of human trafficking survivors posting up on Western above 3rd street if the latest publicity stunt from useless Karen Bascon has resulted in you getting acute huevos azul. Just go late / early morning. There were more rummies and shopping cart pushers than girls out the last couple of days.Laughable just like the other poster said perfectly describes the hypocrisy of this whole Fig thing. That fake virtue signaling publicity stunt by the glorified tax collector flanked by old dudes with gold stars on their collars were meant to be a unified front. However, it is no coincidence that Fig was cleaned up a day after a famous council member got sentenced 3 1/2 years in prison for USC-related corruption. If the public's attention is focused on Fig, then the public is not looking at City Hall.

Yeah give it a few more days, and Fig will be hopping again. You cannot legislate against human nature. Pretty soon it will be packed with HT-survivors again. Ironically, these protected class victims, or more like pawns, all have such long lovely legs!

Love the Karen Bascon and huevos azul mas grande reference LOL.

MongerForLife
09-05-23, 22:22
Made the trip to fig over the weekend finally. Well worth it. Thanks to all the info and vids I felt pretty comfortable making a scoop. I ended up with a BSW whose name I can't remember for shit but remember the service well. $180 for FS with one position. Beats the options back here in Detroit by a long shot. Only choices here are in the clubs and that runs $$ and up. Overall satisfying and wish I coulda just stayed in LA but I'm back to Detroit and it's shitty options. I'm not as skilled getting pics to share but thanks for all info I received for my adventure.

Damn the Latina girl / brunette is so hot! I never been to fig but I need to now!!.

Jbjb1983
09-05-23, 22:36
Made the trip to fig over the weekend finally. Well worth it. Thanks to all the info and vids I felt pretty comfortable making a scoop. I ended up with a BSW whose name I can't remember for shit but remember the service well. $180 for FS with one position. Beats the options back here in Detroit by a long shot. Only choices here are in the clubs and that runs $$ and up. Overall satisfying and wish I coulda just stayed in LA but I'm back to Detroit and it's shitty options. I'm not as skilled getting pics to share but thanks for all info I received for my adventure.

.180? Lmao!

Lexx1
09-05-23, 23:02

.That's a bit much to pay especially for a BSW. I got nothing against black chics. I've hooked up with many and when they are not pimped street ho's they are usually the freakiest in the sack, of the many different ethnicities I've been with and will please your dick like a mofo. Swallowing, CIP, anal, taking pics, videos, you name it they are usually down to do it and please you. But historically black pussy is usually the cheapest you can get. You could have easily negotiated that down and I would have offered 100 maybe even less depending on her looks. But you were a newbie here in the mongering streets of LA so it's all good. I'm hoping for that amount she was really a hot fine example of a black chic and a true dimepiece.

MongerForLife
09-05-23, 23:06
Damn tourists overpaying 🙄 but no complaints here for the services provided. Selection here just sucks LOL. I guess I was overzealous

That's a bit much to pay especially for a BSW. I got nothing against black chics. I've hooked up with many and when they are not pimped street ho's they are usually the freakiest in the sack, of the many different ethnicities I've been with and will please your dick like a mofo. Swallowing, CIP, anal, taking pics, videos, you name it they are usually down to do it and please you. But historically black pussy is usually the cheapest you can get. You could have easily negotiated that down and I would have offered 100 maybe even less depending on her looks. But you were a newbie here in the mongering streets of LA so it's all good. I'm hoping for that amount she was really a hot fine example of a black chic and a true dimepiece..

Lexx1
09-05-23, 23:18
Damn tourists overpaying 🙄 but no complaints here for the services provided. Selection here just sucks LOL. I guess I was overzealous

.No worries man. We're all guilty of sometimes thinking with the little head instead of the big head. LOL As long as you're happy and satisfied that's all that matters in the end.

CreaminSide
09-06-23, 01:41
Laughable just like the other poster said perfectly describes the hypocrisy of this whole Fig thing. That fake virtue signaling publicity stunt by the glorified tax collector flanked by old dudes with gold stars on their collars were meant to be a unified front. However, it is no coincidence that Fig was cleaned up a day after a famous council member got sentenced 3 1/2 years in prison for USC-related corruption. If the public's attention is focused on Fig, then the public is not looking at City Hall.

Yeah give it a few more days, and Fig will be hopping again. You cannot legislate against human nature. Pretty soon it will be packed with HT-survivors again. Ironically, these protected class victims, or more like pawns, all have such long lovely legs!

Love the Karen Bascon and huevos azul mas grande reference LOL.These are some lovely ladies. Absolutely Far nicer selection than what I am used to in Bronx, and. Why. And Philly. I would assume the prices are higher too. What would the price structure be?

Best,

Creaminside.

ChoChaLuv
09-06-23, 01:53
This little treat has returned to LA after being in Texas for a few months and she will be strutting around Fig tonight and all this week.She got a phat ass!! Where is she at?

FlyWhyteGuy007
09-07-23, 22:06
Where else but on Fig can you fuck a real-life blonde Barbie doll like WB for a little over $100-150? Her simp followers on SM are kissing her ass and posting that whatever she charges probably ain't high enough and she deserves to get paid like 10 X more LOL. Of course none of these probably have never mongered before. Probably some pimple-faced loser living in his mom's basement and using her internet for free.Man you totally take pics off the internet and IG and post them on here like you got their personal info or something.

Tnyayy
09-08-23, 00:30
Saw her near the Sunrise. She had a room there. Quotes me 120 for everything. Decent head game and she asks if I want doggy or mish. Played with her tits in mish till I finished in the bag. She seems nice enough but starts to rush once the 15 is nearly up.

PantyPatrol1
09-08-23, 13:18
Saw her near the Sunrise. She had a room there. Quotes me 120 for everything. Decent head game and she asks if I want doggy or mish. Played with her tits in mish till I finished in the bag. She seems nice enough but starts to rush once the 15 is nearly up.Is this the tall slender girl who is dressed civvie and posts up on Fig /76th?

Hadez
09-09-23, 20:01
You were happy and I am sure she was happy so it was a good deal for you two.

Just want to make sure people know tho. Most girls will ask $100. Some more and yes some less. Some even have a room already for $100.

In my experience the ones that ask over $100 are not worth it but to be fair I have higher standards. For more cash I expect more sexual energy. Crazy thing is I have given a girl who asked for $80 a good tip. I am willing to pay more just in my experience the ones who ask for $120-$150 are not worth it.

Saw a very cute and stacked blonde spinner bsw asking for $150 and did not see her get into a car for a long time. If she can not get $150 I know that is not the market.

Hadez
09-09-23, 20:07
Nice pics! Like it when they wear the see through outfits. Last weekend this petite blonde BSW had outfit like this. Her breast were of the quality only youth and nature could give.

Laughable just like the other poster said perfectly describes the hypocrisy of this whole Fig thing. That fake virtue signaling publicity stunt by the glorified tax collector flanked by old dudes with gold stars on their collars were meant to be a unified front. However, it is no coincidence that Fig was cleaned up a day after a famous council member got sentenced 3 1/2 years in prison for USC-related corruption. If the public's attention is focused on Fig, then the public is not looking at City Hall.

Love the Karen Bascon and huevos azul mas grande reference LOL.

Hadez
09-09-23, 20:15
Some girls are forced to be out there but it is not near as common as police and politicians want people to think.

The problem is it being illegal. That is not new. Criminals profit more when things are illegal than when it is legalized.

Most of the ladies want to do this. It is easy money. Some of them actually are not even bothered by what they do as long as the dude is clean and respectful.

Problem is it is illegal. The environment in which people are forced to do this makes it easier for the pimps who want to force women into doing this who do not want to. If it was made legal, people were given a place to do their thing and it was regulated then the money would leave the streets and the low life pimps would seek their fortune elsewhere. The sex workers would have the power to ensure their work environment is good like other workers.

You'd think that their priority would be cleaning up the city's homelessness problem or overall allowing for people to breathe if they aren't so blessed as to be living in a gated community, sectioned off from everyone else that has to live and breathe in the gunk and smog, day in and day out, but it seems like they want to go after people who really don't cause many problems. Maybe I am biased but the things these women do is literally what everyone else does, except that they get paid up front. You as a man pay up front, no headaches down the road, no drama, just pay for play.

I don't care what skin tone, what gender, what sexuality, or what age a politician is, their political leaning is irrelevant, they are all as useless as can be. I am sorry that those survivors had to go through what they went through but they are probably being played like pawns by politicians who don't give a rat's ass about them.

GuardMan
09-10-23, 21:00
I've seen her before on another site. Anyone know if she is a regular?

Drken
09-11-23, 11:56
I've seen her before on another site. Anyone know if she is a regular?I second that request, a PM with contact info would be appreciated.

EliMovieBuff
09-11-23, 16:08
These are some lovely ladies. Absolutely Far nicer selection than what I am used to in Bronx, and. Why. And Philly. I would assume the prices are higher too. What would the price structure be?.That's why they made a song about California girls.

EliMovieBuff
09-11-23, 16:30
I've been looking for this lady to ask for a date but still can't locate her. I've been told that she usually hangs around 75th an fig but have yet to see her. Can someone post me in the right direction of her thread or Instagram link.

P.S. She has the word "ZOE" tattooed on her collar bone.

WhoreMaster 91
09-12-23, 06:39
These are some lovely ladies. Absolutely Far nicer selection than what I am used to in Bronx, and. Why. And Philly. I would assume the prices are higher too. What would the price structure be?

Best,

Creaminside.Would like to see how girls in the Bronx look compared to us here?

Iggle20
09-12-23, 10:11
I've seen her before on another site. Anyone know if she is a regular?Not a regular. Seems to come and go. Last I saw her she was hanging around 70th. It's been a while since I've been on Fig though.

That's an old pick too. She's gotten thick recently.

Ace McNasty
09-13-23, 10:21
Nice pics! Like it when they wear the see through outfits. Last weekend this petite blonde BSW had outfit like this. Her breast were of the quality only youth and nature could give.Yeah these girls walking around practically naked. The hottest ones are usually by the many gas stations on Fig just like this SW below. And even during last month's hurricane, mongers still driving around looking to pick up a SW. This famous Fig chick below named sotemptin was out there with an umbrella, just like the US Post Office.

Neither rain, nor sleet, nor snow LOL.

Nessant
09-13-23, 18:54
What percentage of BSW, WSW, and LSW would you say there are at any given time on Fig?

Anyone seen this one around?

Tnyayy
09-13-23, 21:36
Girl texted me on my burner asking if I was available. Didn't remember her so she sent a pic. Still didn't do anything so I just didn't reply lmao.

Anyone know her?

HapaBoy86
09-13-23, 23:20
Well, the Gage Motel will be the first to be taken out by the LA City.

Google Gage Motel figueroa.

ScTraveler92
09-15-23, 23:54
https://youtu.be/qYG2dXamyT0?si=OMBetF3gxX27RMAT

PriscillaM
09-16-23, 00:03
https://youtu.be/qYG2dXamyT0?si=OMBetF3gxX27RMATThe KTLA make up person should win a nobel prize. If you see her in person, you would want to hand her a package of entemanns.

This will work on fig just about as well as the inflation reduction act cut the CPI.

Remember, because reasons, she cannot prosecute any pimps or prostitutes. As for johns, I totally do not believe there have been any prosecution. For some of the same because reasons, johns can troll and loiter all they want on fig. As for letters to houses telling women that their husbands were on fig, that has about the same chance as an x wing destroying the death star. So all she can do is close the motels due to nuisance. I am sure some legal mind, and even I could, come up with a good defense to her bullshit.

I think fig will survive. Nury m. Got rid of sepulveda, but that was a different era, no way can the cops harass sex workers because reasons.

Nessant
09-18-23, 00:31
The KTLA make up person should win a nobel prize. If you see her in person, you would want to hand her a package of entemanns.

This will work on fig just about as well as the inflation reduction act cut the CPI.

Remember, because reasons, she cannot prosecute any pimps or prostitutes. As for johns, I totally do not believe there have been any prosecution. For some of the same because reasons, johns can troll and loiter all they want on fig. As for letters to houses telling women that their husbands were on fig, that has about the same chance as an x wing destroying the death star. So all she can do is close the motels due to nuisance. I am sure some legal mind, and even I could, come up with a good defense to her bullshit.

I think fig will survive. Nury m. Got rid of sepulveda, but that was a different era, no way can the cops harass sex workers because reasons.I don't know much about LA in the 70's, 80's, 90's, 00's, but I can only assume that it was a different time. Even New York was a wasteland before rudy decided to clean things up. Will they get rid of fig? I doubt it, because it is only a symptom of a much larger issue. They have no reason to clean up the ghetto / hood, they don't care about poor people. This is all for ratings, nothing will actually be done.

Either way, fig and the women who walk the walk are just like street vendors, sure, you can always get some food from a restaurant, make it yourself, or buy some tacos, but what century are we in?

It is a novelty, you can always go online if they actually try to do something about it. Not like half of them aren't already online selling box that way. It is a non issue that doesn't affect anyone in the rich areas, it is just like homelessness, it is just meant to scare the upper middle class living in their gated communities, it doesn't affect the people it seeks to suck up to.

PantyPatrol1
09-18-23, 11:57
https://youtu.be/qYG2dXamyT0?si=OMBetF3gxX27RMATIts gang turf, controlled by rival gangs and run as a business. I think the locals are intimidated to resist. Occasionally, usually near an election, the authorities run clean-up operations for some publicity, touting the war on human trafficking to dazzle viewers, but no long-term changes ever occur. As for the Valley, 10 years ago they tried to clean up those tracks and it was easier due to the lack of dug-in gangs and a different demographic. There are still some SW in the same places but not in the same numbers as before. Also, the clean-up efforts haven't been very successful because of a lack of will to clean up LA's real problem-vagrancy, and vandalism.

PriscillaM
09-18-23, 15:02
Its gang turf, controlled by rival gangs and run as a business. I think the locals are intimidated to resist. Occasionally, usually near an election, the authorities run clean-up operations for some publicity, touting the war on human trafficking to dazzle viewers, but no long-term changes ever occur. As for the Valley, 10 years ago they tried to clean up those tracks and it was easier due to the lack of dug-in gangs and a different demographic. There are still some SW in the same places but not in the same numbers as before. Also, the clean-up efforts haven't been very successful because of a lack of will to clean up LA's real problem-vagrancy, and vandalism.Sepulveda was cleared up because the local population was not afraid of the two bit IPOC (not B) gangsters. Also, the street shitters that owned the motels ran for cover and shut down the hourly. Fig is much more the software AI engineer, lawyer, doctor, and financial adviser on youtube demo and they are much more armed and vicious.

MongerSeeker
09-23-23, 11:38
LE can do certain things like giving out lots of tickets. When the girls do not show up for court arresting them for outstanding warrants. Part of the problem is that the girls way to blatant and bring unneeded heat on themselves. Dressing so scantily only riles up the locals. The other problem is that the girls insist on working in a small area. This the reason why OC died. There used to be a lot of girls on El Cajon bl in SD. When the girls insist on working in small areas it makes it easy fo LE to crack down. The police can give lots of tickets to the girls that stand in the streets.

https://youtu.be/qYG2dXamyT0?si=OMBetF3gxX27RMAT

DWaits
09-24-23, 22:32
The other problem is that the girls insist on working in a small area. This the reason why OC died.Beach Blvd is alive and well.

ChefSolo
09-27-23, 12:20
Does anyone have any info on this baddie? She's got a 222 tattoo on her throat if that helps. I heard she sucks really well.

Novi15
09-27-23, 17:21
Yeah these girls walking around practically naked. The hottest ones are usually by the many gas stations on Fig just like this SW below. And even during last month's hurricane, mongers still driving around looking to pick up a SW. This famous Fig chick below named sotemptin was out there with an umbrella, just like the US Post Office.

Neither rain, nor sleet, nor snow LOL.She looks amazing! Should probably be on this site to be honest.

HapaBoy86
09-29-23, 18:06
Beach Blvd is alive and well.So is Holt Blvd in Pomona!

Cruised it last few night and man there are some fine ASS Latinas and of course Torta's!

Mxw11
09-30-23, 13:15
Does anyone have any info on this baddie? She's got a 222 tattoo on her throat if that helps. I heard she sucks really well.Saw her once. Her name is Caro and I was able to hit her up on Snap. As far as I know, she's been inactive for a few months now.

ChefSolo
10-01-23, 00:31
Both of these encounters happened today on Fig. Both in the afternoon between 3-4.

1: I approach a LSW on the corner and agree to go to her room. She does the le check but wouldn't get in my car and wanted to walk to the motel and meet me there. I considered that a red flag but she looked ho as fuck with her ass and tits out so I was sure there's no way she was a cop. I met parked and walked to the motel she was at and she was at the door signaling me to come in. I get in and everything looked way too set up. She told me to leave my money on the table then go wash my hands. She was staying like 4 feet away during all this. I asked again if she was with LE and she said no but wouldn't let me touch her. She instead lifted her top and showed me her tits. In my mind I thought, I'm about to put my dick inside you, yet I can't grab your tit? I told her I wasn't comfortable and I left.

2: this ice spice looking chick approached me. She asked the usual but I declined at first. When she came back around I asked her if she had a room and she said it was around the corner. She then asked if I was police and touched me. She grabbed my junk and then idk if she noticed something in the car or got put off about my phone being in my lap but she muttered something and then called me a weird. She walked passed me and then came back again and took a photo of my face. When I asked her WTF that's about she told me to keep going or else I'm going to get maced. She then told all the other girls around to not fuck with me. It was such a weird situation and never happened to me.

Anyways, weird ass energy today. Fig really has gone downhill fast.

Amosby7116
10-13-23, 20:41
Does anyone have any info on this baddie? She's got a 222 tattoo on her throat if that helps. I heard she sucks really well.I've seen her before I have her Instagram but she hasn't been active for a few months now.

Kanye For Pres
10-13-23, 23:52
Whats the going rates for a BBBJ.

ChefSolo
10-14-23, 14:40
I've seen her before I have her Instagram but she hasn't been active for a few months now.Would you be down to PM me that?

Coca Cvs
10-16-23, 17:58
No one was out there. And by no one, I mean NOT A SOUL! The rolling 60's and hip 70's were a ghost town. I saw two cops. I saw the first two street walkers past 81st. What the hell is going on? Friday at happy hour times is supposed to be rocking.There's girls out there, but I guess they all got picked up. I've strolled there around 4 quite often.

Anonimo1989
10-17-23, 02:04
Anyone seen Winter out on Fig lately? I've cruised by in the past week and haven't seen her around.

FirstClass1
10-22-23, 20:03
Both of these encounters happened today on Fig. Both in the afternoon between 3-4.

1: I approach a LSW on the corner and agree to go to her room. She does the le check but wouldn't get in my car and wanted to walk to the motel and meet me there. I considered that a red flag but she looked ho as fuck with her ass and tits out so I was sure there's no way she was a cop. I met parked and walked to the motel she was at and she was at the door signaling me to come in. I get in and everything looked way too set up. She told me to leave my money on the table then go wash my hands. She was staying like 4 feet away during all this. I asked again if she was with LE and she said no but wouldn't let me touch her. She instead lifted her top and showed me her tits. In my mind I thought, I'm about to put my dick inside you, yet I can't grab your tit? I told her I wasn't comfortable and I left.

2: this ice spice looking chick approached me. She asked the usual but I declined at first. When she came back around I asked her if she had a room and she said it was around the corner. She then asked if I was police and touched me. She grabbed my junk and then idk if she noticed something in the car or got put off about my phone being in my lap but she muttered something and then called me a weird. She walked passed me and then came back again and took a photo of my face. When I asked her WTF that's about she told me to keep going or else I'm going to get maced. She then told all the other girls around to not fuck with me. It was such a weird situation and never happened to me.

Anyways, weird ass energy today. Fig really has gone downhill fast.1. This girl was planning to rob you. If you had set the money down and headed to the restroom, she would have run out the door with your cash. If things got more dramatic, her nearby pimp would have stepped in as well. You got very lucky in this situation, as it could have gone very bad.

2. It has become more popular for girls to get filmed and put on blast on socials and different platforms, so they are paranoid about phones and such. She's already circulated your photo with her pimp and contacts, be careful should you return to that part of the blade.

Coca Cvs
10-23-23, 00:29
Pretty new to fig, but I've heard it's usually quickies and one or two positions. I drove up to a BSW, and she offered 120 for an hr for everything. She said she was doing a special with her friend 2 for 200. She said she has her own room.

Was this a setup? I didn't know girls would do an hr on fig.

JonathonJammer
10-23-23, 15:13
Anyone seen Winter out on Fig lately? I've cruised by in the past week and haven't seen her around.I believe her Privatedelights account says she is up north right now so she step onto Fig when she is hosting in Los Angeles. Check her account on twitter and I believe she posts her dates there.

Twopops
10-24-23, 21:56
I know inflation hasn't been kind to the women in this lifestyle. I remember $40 for BJ and $100 for everything was the norm for decades. These girls now are asking $100 to $120 for just a BJ. Who's paying these prices? Maybe I'm just cheap but that's crazy. The funny part is you see these girls standing around for hours instead of lowering the price and getting busy work.

ProJohn1
10-24-23, 22:38
1. This girl was planning to rob you. If you had set the money down and headed to the restroom, she would have run out the door with your cash. If things got more dramatic, her nearby pimp would have stepped in as well. You got very lucky in this situation, as it could have gone very bad.

2. It has become more popular for girls to get filmed and put on blast on socials and different platforms, so they are paranoid about phones and such. She's already circulated your photo with her pimp and contacts, be careful should you return to that part of the blade.You don't need to scare the guy for no reason LOL. Her pimps and the girls aren't going to do shit cause some crackhead took his photo. The pimps don't get involved in date drama unless something actually serious af happens.

MongerSeeker
10-25-23, 00:19
It is unfortunate that so many fools have been willing to give into these girls high prices. When the girls went online they started charging escort prices on the streets. I cannot believe so many guys rolled over and started paying these high prices. This is one reason why I stick to TJ these days.

I know inflation hasn't been kind to the women in this lifestyle. I remember $40 for BJ and $100 for everything was the norm for decades. These girls now are asking $100 to $120 for just a BJ. Who's paying these prices? Maybe I'm just cheap but that's crazy. The funny part is you see these girls standing around for hours instead of lowering the price and getting busy work.

Nessant
10-25-23, 01:38
I know inflation hasn't been kind to the women in this lifestyle. I remember $40 for BJ and $100 for everything was the norm for decades. These girls now are asking $100 to $120 for just a BJ. Who's paying these prices? Maybe I'm just cheap but that's crazy. The funny part is you see these girls standing around for hours instead of lowering the price and getting busy work.Pre corona, everything was 20 bucks cheaper, nowadays it is an olympics race to see who can be the greediest. The women doing that are delusional, they have that city girl mentality of "get that bag" but nobody, with more than 2 brain cells, is going to be paying 200,300, insane amounts for a quickie. You pick them up for something one and done, not to court them.

GearBox65
10-28-23, 06:21
Haven't been to the blade in a couple months but been getting that urge the last few days. What's it been like since to whole no how motel thing?

I usually pick up girls that have their own room and it's included in the price.

Are girls still getting their own rooms anyways?

Is it just car dates?

Any info is appreciated.

Coca Cvs
10-28-23, 14:56
Haven't been to the blade in a couple months but been getting that urge the last few days. What's it been like since to whole no how motel thing?

I usually pick up girls that have their own room and it's included in the price.

Are girls still getting their own rooms anyways?

Is it just car dates?

Any info is appreciated.Girls are still getting rooms. Some girls have rooms. Some don't. The girls I saw that had rooms, their rooms were off Fig.

Coca Cvs
10-30-23, 10:39
Girls are still getting rooms. Some girls have rooms. Some don't. The girls I saw that had rooms, their rooms were off Fig.Be careful out there. Picked up a girl at Fig. Took her to the hotel, and saw her making a SnapChat in my car. I wasn't in it, but be careful of them filming you.

Ace McNasty
10-31-23, 10:53
Be careful out there. Picked up a girl at Fig. Took her to the hotel, and saw her making a SnapChat in my car. I wasn't in it, but be careful of them filming you.Oh yeah Ling is addicted to SM. After banging her and you are putting your clothes back on, she is already on her phone updating her SM and livestreaming on her Stories and Reels, with you in the background LMAO.

Hopefully your wife won't see you while randomly browsing the Net ha ha ha.

Ace McNasty
10-31-23, 10:54
Anyone seen Winter out on Fig lately? I've cruised by in the past week and haven't seen her around.She's currently hosting in LA. Looking for her on Fig is a total random crapshoot. Better to subscribe to her SM and PD accounts if you are really obsessing. Can't blame you. Barbie has a classic Coke bottle body and her head game is on point! Girl sures knows how to use her mouf to pleasure your cock LOL.

MongerSeeker
10-31-23, 11:39
I believe I have seen her in San Diego.

She's currently hosting in LA. Looking for her on Fig is a total random crapshoot. Better to subscribe to her SM and PD accounts if you are really obsessing. Can't blame you. Barbie has a classic Coke bottle body and her head game is on point! Girl sures knows how to use her mouf to pleasure your cock LOL.

JCSlater
10-31-23, 11:59
Pretty new to fig, but I've heard it's usually quickies and one or two positions. I drove up to a BSW, and she offered 120 for an hr for everything. She said she was doing a special with her friend 2 for 200. She said she has her own room.

Was this a setup? I didn't know girls would do an hr on fig.I don't know about 120 for an hour maybe 15-30 min but maybe it was a slow day for her there's tons of SW's on fig.

Jbjb1983
10-31-23, 17:49
She's currently hosting in LA. Looking for her on Fig is a total random crapshoot. Better to subscribe to her SM and PD accounts if you are really obsessing. Can't blame you. Barbie has a classic Coke bottle body and her head game is on point! Girl sures knows how to use her mouf to pleasure your cock LOL.I've been seeing Winterbunnie since she first appeared on fig and 69th. That was her usual spot. I don't agree with you about her head game. It's a CBJ so she loses major points. But her looks and body are flawless so I tolerate her bjs. Her pussy is nice but not the tightest so I'm always pushing the time limit trying to bust.

Mmm5464
11-16-23, 11:41
Hi fellow mongers, ill be visiting for a night soon and I'd really like to see some of the wildlife. I'd like to checkout the Fig, any safety tips or advice? Also is there any SW areas near LAX? Some place closer then the Fig?

EliMovieBuff
11-16-23, 23:50
Does anybody has a link or contact info for this woman. Unfortunately I'm not local. Otherwise I would go searching on Fig myself.

Raider1206
11-18-23, 10:39
Does anybody has a link or contact info for this woman. Unfortunately I'm not local. Otherwise I would go searching on Fig myself.She's not worth it. Lays like a dead fish during sex. Charges extra for any little thing even to take a tit out.

Jnemodoe21
11-20-23, 18:49
Longshot but does anyone know this gal? Just my type and I doubt diving down every side street on Fig will help.

Jnemodoe21
11-21-23, 11:12
Longshot but does anyone know this gal? Just my type and I doubt diving down every side street on Fig will help.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMjM8PlYh-I&t=260s

Jbjb1983
11-21-23, 18:12
Does anybody has a link or contact info for this woman. Unfortunately I'm not local. Otherwise I would go searching on Fig myself.That's how fig works bro, you need to go out there and find them.

Gabeee323
11-23-23, 05:51
Came across some videos of a WSW named Bee. Anyone have info or a # on her?

Ace McNasty
11-23-23, 12:02
Hi fellow mongers, ill be visiting for a night soon and I'd really like to see some of the wildlife. I'd like to checkout the Fig, any safety tips or advice? Also is there any SW areas near LAX? Some place closer then the Fig?Nah, trying to find walkers on Century Blvd leading to LAX will be a waste of time. You won't learn or know what it be like posting questions here that already been asked and answered hundreds if not thousands of times since Day 2 of the site. You need the read the forum, like 40 - 50 pages back at least. The use that info to walk the blade.

Picking up SW is pure luck or the draw. In this case, experience may help, but it is still better to be lucky than good. Once in a while, you will find a WSW unicorn, like this pale thin 19 yo girl below. When that happens, most of you will try to cheapskate your way out. Not me. I open up my wallet and really maximize the date. Take her to one of the fine establishments up and down Fig and just bang the daylights out of her LOL.

JayHawkFan
11-23-23, 12:14
Nah, trying to find walkers on Century Blvd leading to LAX will be a waste of time. You won't learn or know what it be like posting questions here that already been asked and answered hundreds if not thousands of times since Day 2 of the site. You need the read the forum, like 40 - 50 pages back at least. The use that info to walk the blade.

Picking up SW is pure luck or the draw. In this case, experience may help, but it is still better to be lucky than good. Once in a while, you will find a WSW unicorn, like this pale thin 19 yo girl below. When that happens, most of you will try to cheapskate your way out. Not me. I open up my wallet and really maximize the date. Take her to one of the fine establishments up and down Fig and just bang the daylights out of her LOL.How much did she set ya back?

Iggle20
11-23-23, 13:04
Longshot but does anyone know this gal? Just my type and I doubt diving down every side street on Fig will help.Saw her out all 3 nights I cruised Fig last week. Usually posted up around 78th.

Nessant
11-23-23, 15:19
Nah, trying to find walkers on Century Blvd leading to LAX will be a waste of time. You won't learn or know what it be like posting questions here that already been asked and answered hundreds if not thousands of times since Day 2 of the site. You need the read the forum, like 40 - 50 pages back at least. The use that info to walk the blade.

Picking up SW is pure luck or the draw. In this case, experience may help, but it is still better to be lucky than good. Once in a while, you will find a WSW unicorn, like this pale thin 19 yo girl below. When that happens, most of you will try to cheapskate your way out. Not me. I open up my wallet and really maximize the date. Take her to one of the fine establishments up and down Fig and just bang the daylights out of her LOL.In my limited experience, sure you'll occasionally see a WSW walking the blade, more often than not you'll see BSW and LSW walking the walk, but the real unicorns are asw ime.

Not many asw walking the walk, I've seen much more WSW than asw on fig.

Getting a petite, 19 yo is a unicorn but asw seem to be more rare.

Hadez
11-23-23, 20:15
Use to be able to find good SWs but it is extremely difficult now.

Most do exactly what is said below. All have a problem with touching their bodies.

The 304's look good and price is about as low as we can get but if you looking for anything other than a dead fish laying there and complaining at everything then go to another source.

I regret any money spent on the blade the last few years and think I should just save my money for TJ clubs where girls actually provide great service and get tested regularly. Latinas either enjoy the time or should get an award for acting.

She's not worth it. Lays like a dead fish during sex. Charges extra for any little thing even to take a tit out.

Ace McNasty
11-25-23, 12:21
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMjM8PlYh-I&t=260sI watched that YT video and could not figure out why this videographer was moving so fast, and all the street hoes appear to be oblivious to him. Then towards the end, the fading sunset on Fig caught him in the back and it reflected his shadow.

Dude is on a bicycle and wearing a GoPro bike helmet LOL. The video itself is kinda blah, and the only thing interesting is the cute blonde with a ponytail wearing fishnet. Hot!

These Fig amateur Quentin Tarantinos on their bikes and flying drones crack me up!

Ace McNasty
11-25-23, 12:22
Watch out for this girl on Fig, just been outed on SM. Strolls the blade and shares a room with 2 other girls and they call each other "wifeys". One is a white girl or maybe a fair Latina and the other one is a light-skinned ebony. They are just as hot and skinny as she is. That's the good news. The bad news is that they are all roughly the same age.

When in doubt, use the services of the DMV. Isn't that why you guys pay a fortune to the CA Franchise Tax Board every April 15th? Or maybe you guys don't pay taxes LOL. Hey cutie, I know you said you are 19, but can I see some papers? I want to check how cute your CA license picture is!

If you are a heavy SW and Fig user, it really helps to be active on SM. All the shit and up to date shenanigans you will learn just by browsing these pages LOL.

DJezDick
11-25-23, 17:06
I watched that YT video and could not figure out why this videographer was moving so fast, and all the street hoes appear to be oblivious to him. Then towards the end, the fading sunset on Fig caught him in the back and it reflected his shadow.

Dude is on a bicycle and wearing a GoPro bike helmet LOL. The video itself is kinda blah, and the only thing interesting is the cute blonde with a ponytail wearing fishnet. Hot!

These Fig amateur Quentin Tarantinos on their bikes and flying drones crack me up!Maybe you can use some of his clips?

When are we going to see YOUR Biopic?

Ghost323
11-25-23, 21:01
Watch out for this girl on Fig, just been outed on SM. Strolls the blade and shares a room with 2 other girls and they call each other "wifeys". One is a white girl or maybe a fair Latina and the other one is a light-skinned ebony. They are just as hot and skinny as she is. That's the good news. The bad news is that they are all roughly the same age.

When in doubt, use the services of the DMV. Isn't that why you guys pay a fortune to the CA Franchise Tax Board every April 15th? Or maybe you guys don't pay taxes LOL. Hey cutie, I know you said you are 19, but can I see some papers? I want to check how cute your CA license picture is!

If you are a heavy SW and Fig user, it really helps to be active on SM. All the shit and up to date shenanigans you will learn just by browsing these pages LOL.I follow a few on IG. Mind sharing the ones you talking about?

Ajfff
11-26-23, 17:06

If you are a heavy SW and Fig user, it really helps to be active on SM. All the shit and up to date shenanigans you will learn just by browsing these pages LOL.So what's their game? Get something set, then rob them by threat of cops or somerthing?

Vajajalova
11-28-23, 13:56
Has anyone been cited by the police for having sex in your car by figueroa street? If you have what were the consequences.

EliMovieBuff
11-28-23, 14:09
She's not worth it. Lays like a dead fish during sex. Charges extra for any little thing even to take a tit out.I'm just looking for her contact info.

Ace McNasty
11-30-23, 11:52
Just because a super hot Fig walker ain't got no room at the Parlour Motel don't mean you can't have some fun.

Just bring your work truck, pull up the back door, get in with your hoe, and bang the daylights out of her. However, you better have some flashlight in there or it be like fucking inside a cave LOL.

I bet NBC and Telemundo ain't none too happy that one of their workers be using the network van as a trickpad on Fig ha ha ha. That's one way to boost your ratings. That chick's body is unreal tho. I bet this fat dude had a lot of fun, at least before he got canned!

Ace McNasty
11-30-23, 11:53
Any given night Fig is crawling with some fine-ass ebony walkers. They comprise the vast majority of the action out there. WSW and LSW are less common, and as I said ASW are as rare as an honest politician.

But if you like the taste of black licorice like I do, then Fig is a virtual candy store. Yummy.

Ace McNasty
11-30-23, 11:54
So what's their game? Get something set, then rob them by threat of cops or somerthing?Nah there ain't no game. That report was just meant to be a PSA on making sure to verify and authenticate the girls you pick up on the streets.

The accusations that she and her crew are underage were made by another crew of girls on SM. The irony is this other crew is made up girls who are just 4-5 years older than what they claim she is, so no more than 19-20 yo themselves. The competition on Fig is stiff, and all kinds of drama are always posted on SM where these hoes slug it out. She is denying it of course, so who knows. It's a daily Hoelympics out there!

Hard to tell nowadays how old a girl really is, as her pics and her BFF's or wifeys below show. Just ask for some gubment papers.

EliMovieBuff
12-03-23, 01:02
Went for a cruise after work. I believe it was 11 pm-ish when I was out there.

It's unfortunate that practically 90% of all girls out there are charging no less than a Benjamin.

I found this LSW in HG and decided to check her vibe out. Name is Mercedes. Supposedly is a model / stripper and only does Fig when she feels like it. I'm sure that's a lie but still, she seemed cool so off we went. As usual, $1. For the full deed. I'd have to say though, her head game was on point and because of that, I'd repeat. Unfortunately she didn't want to share her digits.Did you ever get her digits? I'm trying to contact her?

A Gladiator
12-03-23, 18:02
Just because a super hot Fig walker ain't got no room at the Parlour Motel don't mean you can't have some fun.

Just bring your work truck, pull up the back door, get in with your hoe, and bang the daylights out of her. However, you better have some flashlight in there or it be like fucking inside a cave LOL.

I bet NBC and Telemundo ain't none too happy that one of their workers be using the network van as a trickpad on Fig ha ha ha. That's one way to boost your ratings. That chick's body is unreal tho. I bet this fat dude had a lot of fun, at least before he got canned!": NBC and Telemundo " ? How about you posting his picture on this website? Look out for your fellow mongers, don't through them under the bus (truck) right?

IndiansFan842
12-03-23, 22:18
Anyone seen this girl on Fig before or have her PD profile? Goes by Chanell. Used to be on Fig and also dances. Did a YT video some time back with Street Voices channel.

https://youtu.be/d2pHSmd1xlE?si=3hSnpFNzoE1nZo4p

SnowMaus
12-04-23, 14:30
Have you guys ever seen this girl before in this video, the one at around 0:40 or thumbnails.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVEec9YhOIg&t=41s

TheDinoKing
12-04-23, 18:54
Oh yeah Ling is addicted to SM. After banging her and you are putting your clothes back on, she is already on her phone updating her SM and livestreaming on her Stories and Reels, with you in the background LMAO.

Hopefully your wife won't see you while randomly browsing the Net ha ha ha.When does she usually post? I want to see if I book an appointment with her.

Cpl94
12-09-23, 19:16
Did you ever get her digits? I'm trying to contact her?What's her contact??

FlyPunter
12-11-23, 00:01
Any given night Fig is crawling with some fine-ass ebony walkers. They comprise the vast majority of the action out there. WSW and LSW are less common, and as I said ASW are as rare as an honest politician.

But if you like the taste of black licorice like I do, then Fig is a virtual candy store. Yummy.Totally agree. #4 looks like Fatima Diame. You got some good lookers there.

Ace McNasty
12-11-23, 11:54
Totally agree. #4 looks like Fatima Diame. You got some good lookers there.Like going to a pussy buffet night after night. You got WSW, LSW, BSW, and the rare ASW like Jankyling. And many of them already have rooms nearby so no need to fuck them in your car LOL.

A few notables below.

Streetking85
12-11-23, 19:43
Nah there ain't no game. That report was just meant to be a PSA on making sure to verify and authenticate the girls you pick up on the streets.

The accusations that she and her crew are underage were made by another crew of girls on SM. The irony is this other crew is made up girls who are just 4-5 years older than what they claim she is, so no more than 19-20 yo themselves. The competition on Fig is stiff, and all kinds of drama are always posted on SM where these hoes slug it out. She is denying it of course, so who knows. It's a daily Hoelympics out there!

Hard to tell nowadays how old a girl really is, as her pics and her BFF's or wifeys below show. Just ask for some gubment papers.What is SM??

BackDoordRiver
12-12-23, 03:14
What is SM??I'm guessing social media.

MongerSeeker
12-13-23, 08:40
I have not. But they will cite you for indecent exposure.

Has anyone been cited by the police for having sex in your car by figueroa street? If you have what were the consequences.

EliMovieBuff
12-14-23, 20:24
That's how fig works bro, you need to go out there and find them.I don't doubt what your saying. Its obvious to me that people clearly don't want to help each other out. There are lots of regular 304's and mongers on Figueroa yet finding any information is like trying to win the lottery. After being scammed twice I'm done trying.

PantyPatrol1
12-15-23, 14:54
I don't doubt what your saying. Its obvious to me that people clearly don't want to help each other out. There are lots of regular 304's and mongers on Figueroa yet finding any information is like trying to win the lottery. After being scammed twice I'm done trying.Its hit & miss completely and there's a revolving door of 304's. They work here for a week or so then head somewhere else like LV or Seattle. There phone numbers are reliable out to later the same day then all bets are off. And never judge a book by its cover, chat them up and get a feel for what kind of time you can expect. ROBs are usually the best looking and highest asking price.

HoDough
12-18-23, 23:28

I bet NBC and Telemundo ain't none too happy that one of their workers be using the network van as a trickpad on Fig ha ha ha. That's one way to boost your ratings. That chick's body is unreal tho. I bet this fat dude had a lot of fun, at least before he got canned!This gives me an idea. I'm going to go rent myself a food truck and head down there.

Fruit Cake
12-23-23, 03:06
I wouldn't pick up anything or anyone on Fig. Street / F*That, you crazy loco / or maybe I'm scared LOL.

HapaBoy86
12-27-23, 03:02
I wouldn't pick up anything or anyone on Fig. Street / F*That, you crazy loco / or maybe I'm scared LOL.Remember, next month Jan. Is HT month so buyer better Beware cause Popo going to be lurking that whole month!

JCSlater
12-27-23, 19:37
Does anybody has a link or contact info for this woman. Unfortunately I'm not local. Otherwise I would go searching on Fig myself.This girl is the worst I met up with her she's too much and up sells and service is terrible you can find way better for less.

Nessant
12-27-23, 23:58
I wouldn't pick up anything or anyone on Fig. Street / F*That, you crazy loco / or maybe I'm scared LOL.It isn't as scary as your mind tries to convince you that it is. Should you drive out there and make yourself an easy target? Of course not, but as long as you aren't an idiot or bring unnecessary attention to yourself, then you'll be good.

Only done it twice, but I always scoped out and shopped for a bit before picking up SW. I always look for a WSW and that might take a few minutes on Fig.

PantyPatrol1
12-29-23, 02:49
Its looking like a hospitality tent at the Super Bowl, and they just installed a sliding security gate at the entrance. Will girls and their tricks be climbing the walls?

JustinKfosho
12-31-23, 07:46
It has been a while since I've cruised down FIG. Was in the area after some nice K-food in Ktown. Might as well make a quick tour down FIG.

Nothing special, with decent amount of girls hanging out. Not as many girls were hustling but busy chatting and taking selfies.

Finest I've seen was probably Destiny (from Seattle). Had a short chit chat and moved on. Also saw this one petite blonde WSW close to Manchester with an average price (would definitely smash that ass.) However, I decided to pass since it seemed like she had an attitude. When I asked her name, she literally told me not to worry about it. She had a tatt next to her eye.

Met a spinner type BSW near 95th named London, didn't chip in, but she did speak GREEK.

James D 2004
12-31-23, 12:34
It has been a while since I've cruised down FIG. Was in the area after some nice K-food in Ktown. Might as well make a quick tour down FIG.

Nothing special, with decent amount of girls hanging out. Not as many girls were hustling but busy chatting and taking selfies.

Finest I've seen was probably Destiny (from Seattle). Had a short chit chat and moved on. Also saw this one petite blonde WSW close to Manchester with an average price (would definitely smash that ass.) However, I decided to pass since it seemed like she had an attitude. When I asked her name, she literally told me not to worry about it. She had a tatt next to her eye.

Met a spinner type BSW near 95th named London, didn't chip in, but she did speak GREEK.They know that you are a time waster asking for names. Mentioning service is a big no-no without entering the car. You can easily be arrested. Stay away and do not block traffic.

JonathonJammer
01-01-24, 17:44
They know that you are a time waster asking for names. Mentioning service is a big no-no without entering the car. You can easily be arrested. Stay away and do not block traffic.So anyone can ask anything they want to any SW they talk to. You saying he's wasting their time is ridiculous bro. These girls don't run shit. We are the buyer and the less bullshit attitude we have out there the better. I mean asking for a name is wasting time? WTF? Fuck that ***** and you as a simp for thinking they control anything. Because if simps paying them after attitudes is what needs to change. My time is way more important that these SW's period!

James D 2004
01-01-24, 23:03
So anyone can ask anything they want to any SW they talk to. You saying he's wasting their time is ridiculous bro. These girls don't run shit. We are the buyer and the less bullshit attitude we have out there the better. I mean asking for a name is wasting time? WTF? Fuck that ***** and you as a simp for thinking they control anything. Because if simps paying them after attitudes is what needs to change. My time is way more important that these SW's period!You are strongly advised to minimize the pickup time on the track. Thou should not do meaningless things. Worse, thou shalt not do harmful things to thyself.

If you spend more time than necessary on the track, you are cock blocking other fellows. Your license plate may be captured by one of the faithful streamers. By law, cops cannot harass the girls just because they are hanging out there. But it's a totally different situation when you stop on the street and talk to the girls. Consult a lawyer first.

In summary, he is, you are, doing it wrong.

HapaBoy86
01-03-24, 23:25
A quick video.

https://spectrumnews1.com/ca/la-west/public-safety/2023/12/27/community-unites-against-sex-trafficking-on-figueroa-corridor-as-motels-fight-to-stay-#.

EliMovieBuff
01-05-24, 16:42
This girl is the worst I met up with her she's too much and up sells and service is terrible you can find way better for less.What's her info?

Ace McNasty
01-16-24, 12:24
Anyone pick up this hot white girl on Fig? Prob one of the prettiest SW's out there, and she always has an incall nearby. She has this distinctive red butterfly tat on her chest and goes by "Kay". I have not seen lilbabybiancee post her strolls on SM so she must still be on maternity leave after popping out her clone. I wonder if the BD is one of you mongers?

If any of you bang this Kay chick please let us know! She's fine.

Lexx1
01-16-24, 14:11
Anyone pick up this hot white girl on Fig? Prob one of the prettiest SW's out there, and she always has an incall nearby. She has this distinctive red butterfly tat on her chest and goes by "Kay". I have not seen lilbabybiancee post her strolls on SM so she must still be on maternity leave after popping out her clone. I wonder if the BD is one of you mongers?

If any of you bang this Kay chick please let us know! She's fine.That's a nice one. She could also be a light skin Latina. If she at least might be open to a BBBJ. I'd take her for a spin. But not all covered.

Christophe1
01-16-24, 17:31

If any of you bang this Kay chick please let us know! She's fine.Spoke to a much prettier one than her on the Westside of 104th in the daytime around 11 am who had a room and was asking 120. One of her striking features was her tiny waist, like we like it, blonde past shoulders length hair and petite pixie facial features. I should of had her hop in but I am limiting myself to ATF for as long as I can hold out.

Tnyayy
01-17-24, 02:17

If any of you bang this Kay chick please let us know! She's fine.Picked her up and she quoted me 120 full service at her room. On the way there I swear she was going on and on about "nigga this, nigga that, nigga nigga nigga". I'm not about being PC at all but it gets tiring hearing it come out of peoples mouth like they need to say it to breathe. Needless to say I dropped her off in front of the motel and told her I wasn't comfortable seeing her anymore. Guess what she called me as I pulled out?

Lexx1
01-17-24, 02:52
Picked her up and she quoted me 120 full service at her room. On the way there I swear she was going on and on about "nigga this, nigga that, nigga nigga nigga". I'm not about being PC at all but it gets tiring hearing it come out of peoples mouth like they need to say it to breathe. Needless to say I dropped her off in front of the motel and told her I wasn't comfortable seeing her anymore. Guess what she called me as I pulled out?LMAO That's a ghetto hood rat! And I can't stand them either. Especially when they're not even black themselves. I've civie dated black girls from the hood in the past but they didn't even speak that ghetto.

HoDough
01-17-24, 19:33
Picked her up and she quoted me 120 full service at her room. On the way there I swear she was going on and on about "nigga this, nigga that, nigga nigga nigga". I'm not about being PC at all but it gets tiring hearing it come out of peoples mouth like they need to say it to breathe. Needless to say I dropped her off in front of the motel and told her I wasn't comfortable seeing her anymore. Guess what she called me as I pulled out?LOL, same thing happened to me. I picked up a WSW couple weeks ago and voice was the opposite of what she looked like. She definitely grew up in the hood.

GG1234
01-18-24, 00:19
Guess what she called me as I pulled out?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ8t6A-g5hc

Surf5637
01-18-24, 10:23
Ill be cruising Fig for the first time today. Only looking for some head in my car. What should I expect for the donation?

Ace McNasty
01-18-24, 11:49
Spoke to a much prettier one than her on the Westside of 104th in the daytime around 11 am who had a room and was asking 120. One of her striking features was her tiny waist, like we like it, blonde past shoulders length hair and petite pixie facial features. I should of had her hop in but I am limiting myself to ATF for as long as I can hold out.What no pics? I am disappointed. You are one of the handful of posters here I subscribe to because you post a ton of pics like I do LOL. I have enjoyed all your prior uploads and hilarious reports.

Did your blonde WSW look like this? Or maybe the very same one? She's another Fig freq flyer who always has a room nearby. Damn expensive though LOL.

Ace McNasty
01-18-24, 11:50
I have noticed that the hottest WSW's on Fig always stroll the blade with a not so hot partner. So relatively speaking, if the white chick is a 6 next to a 4, then she gets automatically bumped to an 8 ha ha ha.

Just like this pale albino WSW with blue hair below, standing next to a thick ebony. Both of them flagging and waving down cars with drivers who are not even paying attention to the road no more and fixated on those mile long skinny creamy white thighs LOL.

Juxtaposition at its finest application from theory to practice.

Lexx1
01-18-24, 16:17
Ill be cruising Fig for the first time today. Only looking for some head in my car. What should I expect for the donation?60 average. Can be as low as 40 sometimes and as high as 100 with the very hot girls. I personally never pay 100 for a BJ especially being that they are covered bjs. 100 should always include fucking as well, half and half. So if she's a very hot girl. I would hard negotiate down to 60. She may on her own be cool with 50 without even negotiating.

And a tip. Bring your own rubbers. When I used to cruise for pimped hos. And since they only usually offer CBJ. I would bring my own flavored rubbers. The girls appreciated that because the ones they use are crappy/thick and taste awful to them, latex. Adult video shops usually have them in stock.

JonathonJammer
01-18-24, 17:11
What no pics? I am disappointed. You are one of the handful of posters here I subscribe to because you post a ton of pics like I do LOL. I have enjoyed all your prior uploads and hilarious reports.

Did your blonde WSW look like this? Or maybe the very same one? She's another Fig freq flyer who always has a room nearby. Damn expensive though LOL.Wow this chick is on FIG. Where at and what time if day?

Lexx1
01-18-24, 19:06
Wow this chick is on FIG. Where at and what time if day?These girls are out on Fig and Western. There's really no set time or day when they might be out. For Fig just cruise the hottie gallery section in the evenings and nights or starting from Imperial Hwy going north to Gage. A few might be out during the day. Western doesn't have any girls daytime. It's a late night track and starts around 1st Street going northbound.

The best thing to do is use the images and do a reverse face search. Pimeyes is the best but it's a monthly subscription of 30 per month. Facecheck I'd is free but not as good as Pimeyes. Google Reverse Image search works sometimes as well. The sites, if they find them, will usually have their Instagrams, sometimes Facebook, escort ads if they have one and other sites they may be on. Then you can follow them on Insta and see where they might be or DM to set up a date or if any escort ads are found. Hit them up through there. I use Pimeyes to check out POTs I find on Seeking to make sure they're legit babies and not escorts. Pimeyes is also great because it can find any porn they might have done.

JonathonJammer
01-19-24, 19:19
Got to give it up to the dude flying his drone on Fig! OMG best way to see the action out there LOL. Saves him on gas too. It's funny how close he actually get to them sometimes with out them knowing then they get all scurred LOL. Sometimes they shake that ass because they know it's free advertisement and sometimes they get all mad. Keep up the good work brother whoever you are.

PantyPatrol1
01-20-24, 16:43
Got to give it up to the dude flying his drone on Fig! OMG best way to see the action out there LOL. Saves him on gas too. It's funny how close he actually get to them sometimes with out them knowing then they get all scurred LOL. Sometimes they shake that ass because they know it's free advertisement and sometimes they get all mad. Keep up the good work brother whoever you are.I follow this account on IG-sadly his / her U2 was shot down, captured and destroyed by the Hoe-viets. A Go Fund Me has been set up for a new aircraft.

PantyPatrol1
01-20-24, 16:50
I follow this account on IG-sadly his / her U2 was shot down, captured and destroyed by the Hoe-viets. A Go Fund Me has been set up for a new aircraft.GO FUND ME.

https://gofund.me/c0f130e9

Lexx1
01-20-24, 17:02
I follow this account on IG-sadly his / her U2 was shot down, captured and destroyed by the Hoe-viets. A Go Fund Me has been set up for a new aircraft.LMAO I'm glad he got shot down. I said it myself if I saw that fool flying over me. I'd have my 22 ready as well and bang! I fly a drone and there are rules that you are not supposed to be flying them over people and traffic. Unless you're licensed to do so and have permission. Plus if I'm a street monger I don't want my face and license plate being captured by that idiot operator. So good riddance!

Nessant
01-21-24, 13:04
Cruised by yesterday, and it seemed like cops were out and about more than usual, but this was about 9 pm. Every time I passed by in the past, it was always around 1 in the morning and there is almost always never any cops patrolling. The common sense rule of not bringing any attention to yourself, not being a dumbass, and being aware of your surroundings still rings true though. It seemed like the only people getting caught up were pimps in their dodge chargers, challengers, their hellcats and other pimp cars (that always seem to be more on the square side).

I did meet up with a WSW, but it wasn't the way you normally would. Some of these women post what they got online, so you may want to look out for that or just keep that in mind. I didn't mind though, it made for an interesting time. I had to pick her up and she had to send me her location, and then the hotel was like a 10 min drive away.

JonathonJammer
01-22-24, 00:14
I follow this account on IG-sadly his / her U2 was shot down, captured and destroyed by the Hoe-viets. A Go Fund Me has been set up for a new aircraft.It's still on IG or new IG account or someone different. One of the other mongers in here was upset or disliked that this guy was doing this because he didn't want to be caught on camera but dude you're in public and picking up WGs lmao. Anyone can be filmed anytime in public places. There is no law about flying over people or anything like that in public. Now FAA has some rules against drone flying but this ain't it. But on a different note. I got up ready for work yesterday and on my way I stopped at gas station and checked my email. Doh worked cancelled due to possible rain. Welp I'm up already so head to FIG to see who I can take to pound town LOL. It was very early still 4:30 ish I think and still some hoeing going on. Nothing really happening to much in the hottie gallery well not for my taste I guess. When I hit just south of century there was a fair share of girls out maybe 10-15 scatters but a nice black female wearing a black bikini with silver studs on it caught my eye. Dayum she was fire perfect waist to tits to assssssss and man she had ass. I had about 150 me so I was willing to spend some cash this morning and stopped to scoop her up. She quoted 120 and I was ready boy! Asked if she had a room and she said no but we can go across the street and get one. I wasn't negotiating just asking how much the room was and she was like 30 bucks. Then she negotiated down for me huh LOL. She asked me to take off the 30 from her tip and just give her 30 minus 100. I said what? She was like I'll do it for 100 and take 30 off for the room. So 70 for her and 30 for the room. I'm assuming it was so early in the morning and she was probably out all night and ready to go home cold and just wanted to get some quick cash. Met her across the street and got room. Had a great time she didn't clock watch let me fuck her mish and doggy which is all I really wanted to try with her. Should of tried her cow girl but probably going to try and find her again when I hit up fig soon. I was so glad my mission turned out great that I forgot to get her number or name LOL. Anyone see this girl out and have contact info? Please let me know. I'll try and find her again too. Good luck boys.

Husky2009
01-22-24, 01:04
I've been looking for this lady to ask for a date but still can't locate her. I've been told that she usually hangs around 75th an fig but have yet to see her. Can someone post me in the right direction of her thread or Instagram link.

P.S. She has the word "ZOE" tattooed on her collar bone.I recently cruised and did not see this hidden beauty with nice boobies. If she has been hanging around the 70's then I suspect she is trying to keep a low profile because the 70's are usually devoid of SW.

Ace McNasty
01-22-24, 12:01
I follow this account on IG-sadly his / her U2 was shot down, captured and destroyed by the Hoe-viets. A Go Fund Me has been set up for a new aircraft.Nah some monger captured his drone and returned it back to the owner who was forever grateful on SM.

No need to donate to his GoFuckMe page.

Ace McNasty
01-22-24, 12:01
Got to give it up to the dude flying his drone on Fig! OMG best way to see the action out there LOL. Saves him on gas too. It's funny how close he actually get to them sometimes with out them knowing then they get all scurred LOL. Sometimes they shake that ass because they know it's free advertisement and sometimes they get all mad. Keep up the good work brother whoever you are.Best way to survey the meat market. Although this guy doesn't really monger I think. Just wants to keep his SM accounts active and gain a lot of subscribers. The hoe reaction is mixed. Some are indifferent, some actually shake their asses and show off their hot young bodies, while others are totally pissed off!

Hoes have thrown all kinds of stuff at it including water bottles and key chains. One BSW actually threw her cell phone LOL.

Whatever that guy is doing, firing your Ruger Target 22 pistol at it is infinitely more dangerous than any drone buzzing over peeps and rides.

Ace McNasty
01-22-24, 12:02
These girls are out on Fig and Western. There's really no set time or day when they might be out. For Fig just cruise the hottie gallery section in the evenings and nights or starting from Imperial Hwy going north to Gage. A few might be out during the day. Western doesn't have any girls daytime. It's a late night track and starts around 1st Street going northbound.Yeah hard to tell which is a better time to monger, day or night. The selection is just as good I think. But at night time you get to enjoy all the neon LED's these hoes are wearing LOL.

Ace McNasty
01-22-24, 12:03
Wow this chick is on FIG. Where at and what time if day?Sorry but these girls don't work on a set schedule. Either cruise the blade or troll their accounts on SM and communicate there. Some examples of day hoes below. Delicious meat on display. Just don't get in a car accident and slam in the other stalking dude in front of you LOL.

Ace McNasty
01-22-24, 12:03
I did meet up with a WSW, but it wasn't the way you normally would. Some of these women post what they got online, so you may want to look out for that or just keep that in mind. I didn't mind though, it made for an interesting time. I had to pick her up and she had to send me her location, and then the hotel was like a 10 min drive away.Yeah driving up and down the blade is so inefficient. Gas is expensive LOL. If you subscribe to these Fig hoes on SM, you can actually find out right away where they are strolling, and more importantly, where they are hosting. Let technology do all the work for you.

Just like this Fig frequent flyer who always has a room nearby. Goes by Kiah on SM. Hot asf. Depending on thirst, you can really negotiate down her quoted prices. Be a better negotiator and you will become a better monger.

James808
01-22-24, 13:57
Yeah driving up and down the blade is so inefficient. Gas is expensive LOL. If you subscribe to these Fig hoes on SM, you can actually find out right away where they are strolling, and more importantly, where they are hosting. Let technology do all the work for you.

Just like this Fig frequent flyer who always has a room nearby. Goes by Kiah on SM. Hot asf. Depending on thirst, you can really negotiate down her quoted prices. Be a better negotiator and you will become a better monger.Might be a silly question but what is SM? I'm going to be making a few work trips to LA here soon and this sounds so much better than just cruising and hoping to find something.

TIA.

Fresh1122
01-22-24, 15:19
Might be a silly question but what is SM? I'm going to be making a few work trips to LA here soon and this sounds so much better than just cruising and hoping to find something.

TIA.Social media.

Nessant
01-22-24, 16:59
Sorry but these girls don't work on a set schedule. Either cruise the blade or troll their accounts on SM and communicate there. Some examples of day hoes below. Delicious meat on display. Just don't get in a car accident and slam in the other stalking dude in front of you LOL.Do the big girls make money? Ever seen someone picking them up?

I wonder if they got to walk the walk like some sort of contractual agreement that says they must or if they choose to because guys actually will shell out a few notes for that.

It isn't like that is the only option out there, especially when you're circling the block 2 or 3 times, you see sws with amazing bodies, nice faces, so why in the hell would you got for a linebacker?

Lexx1
01-22-24, 18:08
Do the big girls make money? Ever seen someone picking them up?

I wonder if they got to walk the walk like some sort of contractual agreement that says they must or if they choose to because guys actually will shell out a few notes for that.

It isn't like that is the only option out there, especially when you're circling the block 2 or 3 times, you see sws with amazing bodies, nice faces, so why in the hell would you got for a linebacker?There's a girl for every guy. Some dudes are into big girls and yes over the years I've seen some get picked up. Personally I'm not into them and they'd need to pay me, if anything, to even fuck them. LOL.

HoDough
01-23-24, 08:23
There's a girl for every guy. Some dudes are into big girls and yes over the years I've seen some get picked up. Personally I'm not into them and they'd need to pay me, if anything, to even fuck them. LOL.There's definitely a girl for every guy. People are into different flavors. I was in Pomona the other night, and there were about half dozen girls on the corner. Some looked pretty hot, and then there was a midget standing not too far away. Guess who got picked up first? The little person.

DontGiveUp
01-23-24, 14:32
Social media.I'm old school but do use SM. Is there something I should look for or a certain SM site?

Thanks.

Lexx1
01-23-24, 14:36
There's definitely a girl for every guy. People are into different flavors. I was in Pomona the other night, and there were about half dozen girls on the corner. Some looked pretty hot, and then there was a midget standing not too far away. Guess who got picked up first? The little person.Yep. I've hooked up with midget sized chics which technically means 4'10" height and below. Body proportions are normal just a very petite chic. Maybe it was a Dwarf? Which I'll be honest I would've picked up too. If it wasn't a chunky dwarf and she had a nice face. That's one that's on my Fucket List to scratch off. I had an arrangement with a girl that was deaf a few years ago. Never seen a dwarf SW on a track though. LOL Wizard of Oz man!

FlakeUmms
01-23-24, 17:07
Yep. I've hooked up with midget sized chics which technically means 4'10" height and below. Body proportions are normal just a very petite chic. Maybe it was a Dwarf? Which I'll be honest I would've picked up too. If it wasn't a chunky dwarf and she had a nice face. That's one that's on my Fucket List to scratch off. I had an arrangement with a girl that was deaf a few years ago. Never seen a dwarf SW on a track though. LOL Wizard of Oz man!I can name 2 off the top that have worked Fig in the past few years. I think Street Ed may have the other one in a thumbnail on their YT page but I know I've seen her in Aurora Ave vids too. They're out there!

BigCountry818
01-23-24, 17:35
I want one of these. Or the pair. Send her to the SFV please.

Best way to survey the meat market. Although this guy doesn't really monger I think. Just wants to keep his SM accounts active and gain a lot of subscribers. The hoe reaction is mixed. Some are indifferent, some actually shake their asses and show off their hot young bodies, while others are totally pissed off!

Hoes have thrown all kinds of stuff at it including water bottles and key chains. One BSW actually threw her cell phone LOL.

Whatever that guy is doing, firing your Ruger Target 22 pistol at it is infinitely more dangerous than any drone buzzing over peeps and rides.

Lexx1
01-23-24, 17:40
I can name 2 off the top that have worked Fig in the past few years. I think Street Ed may have the other one in a thumbnail on their YT page but I know I've seen her in Aurora Ave vids too. They're out there!Tiny Texie, if true, would have been crazy to see working Fig. She's a super midget at only 3'6" tall. Her body is still pretty proportionate at that tiny height. I'd love to give her a spin. She's a super spinner. LOL.

HoDough
01-23-24, 18:22
Yep. I've hooked up with midget sized chics which technically means 4'10" height and below. Body proportions are normal just a very petite chic. Maybe it was a Dwarf? Which I'll be honest I would've picked up too. If it wasn't a chunky dwarf and she had a nice face. That's one that's on my Fucket List to scratch off. I had an arrangement with a girl that was deaf a few years ago. Never seen a dwarf SW on a track though. LOL Wizard of Oz man!Here's a screenshot. She's probably around 3'6".

PantyPatrol1
01-23-24, 21:03
Yep. I've hooked up with midget sized chics which technically means 4'10" height and below. Body proportions are normal just a very petite chic. Maybe it was a Dwarf? Which I'll be honest I would've picked up too. If it wasn't a chunky dwarf and she had a nice face. That's one that's on my Fucket List to scratch off. I had an arrangement with a girl that was deaf a few years ago. Never seen a dwarf SW on a track though. LOL Wizard of Oz man!She usually camps out near Century, for those intrigued.

Lexx1
01-23-24, 21:47
Here's a screenshot. She's probably around 3'6".Hard to tell with that pic. But height looks about right.

Lexx1
01-23-24, 21:53
She usually camps out near Century, for those intrigued.I'd tap that. I almost had a chance to tap a dwarf a couple of years ago. She was a black chic too. But she was only in town for a day. Not from LA and had to head back home to another state. She joked that she could suck my dick standing up, no bending over. LOL. But my schedule didn't permit it. Sucks because she sounded like a freak and it was all bare.

Member #1658
01-23-24, 21:56
60 average. Can be as low as 40 sometimes and as high as 100 with the very hot girls. I personally never pay 100 for a BJ especially being that they are covered bjs. 100 should always include fucking as well, half and half. So if she's a very hot girl. I would hard negotiate down to 60. She may on her own be cool with 50 without even negotiating.

And a tip. Bring your own rubbers. When I used to cruise for pimped hos. And since they only usually offer CBJ. I would bring my own flavored rubbers. The girls appreciated that because the ones they use are crappy/thick and taste awful to them, latex. Adult video shops usually have them in stock.Can one find BBBJ girls on Fig? How about other strolls? (I'm new to the LA scene!