PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Dcgamer
10-21-10, 19:35
Alrite here's my experience at Rialto and Ontario. In the Spearmint Rhino in Rialto most girls will do FS for 3bills, if Cash and Riley are there they are good to go. Persia (Elena is real name) who is persian / armenian will do FS too. If you frequent and get a few dances YMMV bu their VIP area is good for action. In dejavu in ontario I did not get FS but with YMMV fingering and body play was good, got number at all these places too, but the girls are busy to schedule / respond or I didn't pursue. I've gone to other places like SB (805 area) and the girls at the s. Rhino did not offer FS at all so these spots in the are'side are good.

Peace

Majorpiss
11-02-10, 22:29
Went to spearmint rhino is rialto about a month ago. All my 3 dances were 3 for 1 for $60 each. $15 to get in and each dance cost about $25. So I would recommend the 3 for 1. I only remember 1 name because she was the best.

1st dancer. Was a black chick, short hair, slender build, about 5'7 without heels, big black ass, be cup tits. Super freaky. I love how black girls can pop the left and then pop the right cheek like that. At the end I got to rub her pussy.

2nd dancer. Probably was a MILF, she said that she was there for 15yrs so she was very experienced. Nice 34 dd tits, medium red hair, around 5'2 without heels. She kept reaching down my pants and giving me a hand job while rubbing her tits in my face.

3rd dancer. Her name was mickey or mickeys. Highly recommend her. She was like the combination of both the girls. I think she was either latino or persian, but she had an angel tattoo on one side of her face and a devil tattoo on the other side. Probably 5'4 without heels, nice ass long brown hair all natural 34 the tits. SHE WAS HELLA WILD!

Mr Watts
08-22-11, 21:59
Was visiting someone out there yesterday and since I'd never been there, I decided to check out the clubs. The first one I went to, was Fantasy Topless Theatre. A waste of time. They were free til 3 so I didn t have to pay. But I coulda saved the trip. Inside, it was a Dive Bar with a stage. About 10 girls there, and all were 5's and under except 1. She was a 8 and you can tell because everbody talked to her. I bought 1 drink, then left. Dances were $20 but they ran frequent 2 for 1's. Woulda been cool, had I walked in drunk already

Mr Watts
08-22-11, 22:08
Was disappointed with Fantasy Theare, so I headed to a club called The Flesh. Got there around 4, so the fee was $5. Was pretty dead but they had a couple lookers. 5 dancers, plus a waitress who shook her ass when she cleaned the pole. The star of the club was a tall, white dancer named Serenity. She had the booty of a black girl and did a really good of shaking it. Attempted to persuade me to get a dance with her, but I declined a $20 topless dance. I pay less for a fully nude one where I live. I did get her digits though. Will try to hook up with her soon. Left about 6, and will go back again on a day other than Sunday.