PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Outkastluv
06-04-10, 13:17
Have seen her a few times hanging at Coffee Bean, or Del Taco or downtown during market night. I have been with her before when she advertised on cl and bp. she is 20 skinny latina/white mix

Radische
06-17-10, 01:29
Have seen her a few times hanging at Coffee Bean, or Del Taco or downtown during market night. I have been with her before when she advertised on cl and bp. she is 20 skinny latina/white mix
She won't last. The Redlands Police will not tolerate her presence.

Outkastluv
06-26-10, 12:55
She is UTR, she hangs with some friends sometimes and doesnt make it so obvious, I have seen her for the last 5 months. She looks like your average cute redlands chick.

She won't last. The Redlands Police will not tolerate her presence.

Frkyguyinca
07-16-10, 06:36
She is UTR, she hangs with some friends sometimes and doesnt make it so obvious, I have seen her for the last 5 months. She looks like your average cute redlands chick.Who are we talking about?

Outkastluv
07-17-10, 21:24
Talking about the girl in redlands, she goes by the name of Micah and some other name I can't remember.

Who are we talking about?

Big Yuc
07-19-10, 04:54
Have seen her a few times hanging at Coffee Bean, or Del Taco or downtown during market night. I have been with her before when she advertised on cl and bp. she is 20 skinny latina/white mixHow about a link to her ad, cause i is lost in translation.

Outkastluv
11-18-10, 14:05
Just found out that she just got married! LOL.

How about a link to her ad, cause i is lost in translation.

BroChacho
11-26-18, 19:04
Has there been a increase in SW in Redlands? I have driven around lately and have seen a few blondes wearing shorts or shirt around DT near Vons and Staters, and some older women walking around Redlands, one with a guitar just standing at a corner near the Adult Shop. Seeing if any others have any info.