PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Member #5605
08-03-16, 18:14
There is a BIG "proliferation" of AMP's in Yucaipa (as evidenced by 4 within a 1 mile "strip" along Yucaipa Blvd.). Not sure whether the providers are "FS" or not, but with any luck, they are NOT like the ones in SD or LA Counties. I had good experiences at the AMP's I went to 15 years ago in SB.

BillyBob84
08-03-16, 19:17
There is a BIG "proliferation" of AMP's in Yucaipa (as evidenced by 4 within a 1 mile "strip" along Yucaipa Blvd.). Not sure whether the providers are "FS" or not, but with any luck, they are NOT like the ones in SD or LA Counties. I had good experiences at the AMP's I went to 15 years ago in SB.That's not that bad of a trek for me, but if you could toftt and report back it would be appreciated.

Member #5605
08-03-16, 20:32
That's not that bad of a trek for me, but if you could toftt and report back it would be appreciated.The AMP at 2nd St. And Yucaipa Blvd. Appeared to have some "eager beavers" who were "eager to accommodate". Nothing young, or super-model material though.

RandomDudeHere
12-01-16, 02:17
There are 3 AMP in Yucaipa that I know for sure give HEY. Only 2 that give FS.

The one across from Stator Bros is only HJ. Not worth it in my opinion. Nothing special will give you a little butt tingle play and titties play. Nothing else.

The one off 2nd is a good FS with HJ for free. Good workers there the best one I had was a little older skinny let me finger while getting a CBJ. Could have had FS but didn't have the cash for it. Was one of my first times. But the CBJ was damn good. 2nd time I went different person a bit younger massage was whatever no butt tingle just straight business took it like a champion but no enthusiasm at all.

In off 5th Street in the shopping center was best experience. Short hair girl okay massage but gotlittle guy hard and was a great BBBJ got me to pay to FS which I should never do because I can't cum using a rubber. Went back she wasn't there different girl couldn't even get me hard.

Member #5605
02-20-17, 22:07
There are 3 AMP in Yucaipa that I know for sure give HEY. Only 2 that give FS.

The one across from Stator Bros is only HJ. Not worth it in my opinion. Nothing special will give you a little butt tingle play and titties play. Nothing else.

The one off 2nd is a good FS with HJ for free. Good workers there the best one I had was a little older skinny let me finger while getting a CBJ. Could have had FS but didn't have the cash for it. Was one of my first times. But the CBJ was damn good. 2nd time I went different person a bit younger massage was whatever no butt tingle just straight business took it like a champion but no enthusiasm at all.

In off 5th Street in the shopping center was best experience. Short hair girl okay massage but gotlittle guy hard and was a great BBBJ got me to pay to FS which I should never do because I can't cum using a rubber. Went back she wasn't there different girl couldn't even get me hard.I went to this one (in the "99 Cents Only" Shopping Center). It was worth the trip! BETTER then the place at 2nd and Yucaipa!

NeedaBBBJCIM
07-19-17, 21:01
Looking to share provider of mine just help pay for me and yourself too and another Asian friend too maybe.

Bbw white MILF young 30's or late 20's for bbcip or bbbbjcim bangs threesome or more. Just be clean and safe and cool in the riverside ca area usually during the middle of the day noonish tuesdays through Friday and sometime sat. At her place or car dates or get a place m. I'm a straight Asian male no gay suff. Leave me real contact information. Must talk and meet in person to know you are safe and real. ThaNks pay range is around 240 or for just bjs 120 let me know if not it's cool. Or it can just be us and we can negotiate on sharing rates.

Rmami
03-29-18, 03:18
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Mikile173
08-04-21, 02:18
Had a dream with Hannah. Very petite 9/10 upper body. Didn't see lower body because my penis was too large for her so she refused in my dream. CBJ was good though. Super friendly. Very fit. Korean. 50/120.

LomaRedLands
12-21-22, 05:35
Anyone take a visit Shangrila often? In my experience it's the best in Redlands. Would like to see if anyone want to share some info weekly basis.

Sudcciv
02-04-23, 21:56
Redlands Therapy (on Orange-behind the Stater Bros.) was the ONLY (I mean the ONLY!) place with Caucasian providers at it. Last went there last May. Down side: None of them were super-models by any means, and the "providers" rarely changed (unlike the AMP's which change the stable Weekly!

JustLookingZZZ
10-07-23, 15:46
I generally don't leave reviews when I'm out of state, but I had to on this one. I'd like to commend a new girl there I met named AMY. She was amazing.

I really enjoy Asian massage because I love the ambiance, the culture, and the music, and I find that Asian women are much more attentive to my needs. I have back and leg pain that act up on me from time to time. From the moment I walked in, Amy was kind, pleasant and service with a smile. To my surprise, she spoke pretty good English. She spent a lot of time on my back and legs. She was able to unlock the tenseness I had in my shoulders I had as well. She even gave me a scalp massage at the end. Throughout, we had a little conversation, but not too much. She laughed a little bit and smiled the whole time. Made me feel very welcome there. She was was just so pleasant and asked me what I needed to make sure I felt relaxed. She offered to take care of me, but honestly, I lovd her massage so much, and her sweet face, I was content right where I was. She's a beautiful and gracious young lady. I will definitely go back to see AMY 5 Stars! Thank you!

JustLookingZZZ
10-07-23, 15:49
I want to add, Amy is at ShangriLa.