PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Inferno Red
01-15-13, 18:50
Been gone from Santa Cruz for about 12 years. Back then there were lots of girls. Especially in Barson area.

Also reasonable rates. $20 for BBBJCIM was the normal. Also used to find action on Broadway, or on Ocean.

And behind Denny's. Planning a trip back to Santa Cruz, any help in areas to look would be appreciated.

South Coast
01-15-13, 20:50
Not much is posted here for SW's, even though there are one or two regular girls willing to do the deed; always Fremont always seaside. Yes, Seaside. Yu would never know it cause cause you never see posts.

And with just a short drive over to Salinas, there is pretty decent activity at times, King St, around the time the field workers get paid. 1st and 15th.

Have dreamed a couple girls there that were 9-10. Donations start at 100, negotiable to 70.

Gloria over near John St, will deepthroat, bbbjcims. Not a perfect face at all, however, she makes up for it in skills. Donation 20.

When Rose needs to pay her cell phone bill, she'll be around John over to China Town. Wants 40, she'll take 20-25.

Unckle Leo just swept through last week and nailed 8 providers.

I drove through King on last Saturday. 3p, and Leo was sidewalk lecturing a beefy ass BSW. Went over to john and all through the strolls, and only found the BSW getting kissed by Leo

SW intell only works if you post to this forum as should be. Otherwise, who can get any idea of where to go, and whom to get.

These areas are not a secret, and if yu know where, stop hoarding.

Be careful out there.

South Coast

BjPlease
07-14-13, 07:54
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

South Coast
09-23-18, 19:56
Well we don't have a Salinas city listed in the California section on the forum, but if you want to take a 25 minute drive over to Salinas there's always some decent Street action. Mind you lately (last few months) LE has daily cruises on the main monger lanes, stops / I'd's / talks / busts if warrented, the girls. There's at least one TV also that walks.

Behind the big lots or over on Kern, adjacent to 101 there's always some action.

I always hit the taco truck on Kern, and check out whatever action their is. Today's pictures are around 130 p. The girls were young and decent. I didn't chat it up with either of them as I ate my tacos and left but seeing cars stop and talk to them or drive by and talk to them. They didn't drive away with any anybody. So I don't know if they were asking exorbitant prices. Most likely so. Some girls I get BBBJ for 20, but going rates 60 average, negotiated down to 40. Some girls want 80 +. So maybe they were Jackin the price for the jazz festival.

Anyways be safe out there. LE cruises it a lot.

SC.

ChrisPoontang
09-23-18, 23:31
Well we don't have a Salinas city listed in the California section on the forum, but if you want to take a 25 minute drive over to Salinas there's always some decent Street action. Mind you lately (last few months) LE has daily cruises on the main monger lanes, stops / I'd's / talks / busts if warrented, the girls. There's at least one TV also that walks.

Behind the big lots or over on Kern, adjacent to 101 there's always some action.

I always hit the taco truck on Kern, and check out whatever action their is. Today's pictures are around 130 p. The girls were young and decent. I didn't chat it up with either of them as I ate my tacos and left but seeing cars stop and talk to them or drive by and talk to them. They didn't drive away with any anybody. So I don't know if they were asking exorbitant prices. Most likely so. Some girls I get BBBJ for 20, but going rates 60 average, negotiated down to 40. Some girls want 80 +. So maybe they were Jackin the price for the jazz festival.

SC.One of my regular girls is in Salinas because she says she makes alot of money there.

She's currently pregnant (nope not mine) and still works the track.

NaughtyCarrie1
09-24-18, 07:19

SC.See that's why it's hot over there for us girls. I was there in July and cops were tripping and they did a sting the last day I was there. Girls need to realize how not to stand in the neighborhood with their ads out on top of the fact that the neighborhood calls the cops. If they walked around and dressed more normal the cops would leave it alone.

DemonTimeLuv
09-24-21, 16:03
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

TreeMan831
08-02-22, 00:02
Man where's a guy find a good streetwalker? This is place has been so dry for the crowd since that senate bill. Took a drive over kern around 5:30 on Friday and it was a ghost town. Killing me. Just want to find some decent OR cheap bbj in town. I'm a fuckin ball hair from giving all my info to the Korgs but I really don't want to drive to SJ just to nut. Granted the little Asian lady's sound like a lot of fun.

Anyone know where and when the action happens in Salinas or Monterey? I live by the wharf in Monterey and Salinas is already pushing it for me but fuck I just want some ez local shit. Please dm me if you want to keep it low key. Thanks so much In advance.

KalvinHobbs
08-19-22, 02:04
Man where's a guy find a good streetwalker? This is place has been so dry for the crowd since that senate bill. Took a drive over kern around 5:30 on Friday and it was a ghost town. Killing me. Just want to find some decent OR cheap bbj in town. I'm a fuckin ball hair from giving all my info to the Korgs but I really don't want to drive to SJ just to nut. Granted the little Asian lady's sound like a lot of fun.

Anyone know where and when the action happens in Salinas or Monterey? I live by the wharf in Monterey and Salinas is already pushing it for me but fuck I just want some ez local shit. Please dm me if you want to keep it low key. Thanks so much In advance.The little Asian littles are amazing! You missing out.

Nogo125
04-17-23, 19:56
Hey Everyone. Does Fremont Street have any possibilities?

DayThred831
06-17-23, 18:50
Hey Everyone. Does Fremont Street have any possibilities?Never had any luck there.