PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Monger 2
09-16-11, 00:18
Curious why no posts on SC AMPs, when there are plenty distributed about the town? I am in the process of checking them out and still looking for the one that scratches the itch. If any Seniors could PM me I would be most grateful for the time you save me.

M2

Sekuded
08-18-13, 02:02
I dreamed I visited Hart Massage while in Monterey. It's gotten good reviews elsewhere, so I had high hopes. I had the unfortunate experience of meeting Yvonne. Mediocre massage, unattractive 50+ woman, and a real bummer of an up-sell exchange for the basics.

I won't repeat. Ever.

FunTrust
01-24-15, 01:56
Hi, will be up in a few weeks, and looking for a nice massage and HJ at least, maybe more.

Any ideas?, pm me if you want to keep it quiet.

I can hlep you out in orange and most of la counties.

Thanks in advance.

Orion1938
03-17-15, 06:16
Hi, will be up in a few weeks, and looking for a nice massage and HJ at least, maybe more.

Any ideas?, pm me if you want to keep it quiet.

I can hlep you out in orange and most of la counties.

Thanks in advance.FT,

Google Rubmap, Monterey CA reveals quite a few establishments with many reviews each. The entrance fees are elevated higher than in So Cal. Guess the love pukas there must be filled with gold. LOL.

Happy sorting and locating.

Be safe.

Rudiger
01-11-16, 01:06
Have AMP info to trade via PM.

Bbalt10
12-20-16, 01:00
Stopped in at Cypress. Massage was average at best. . 8 for table shower and massage. Pretty much whatever you want if you are willing to pay for it. Almost cost me triple the entry fee. Managed to negotiate it down since I never bring much cash with me anyway. Overall experience was meh. Probably wouldn't repeat. YMMV.

DeadHeadChevy
10-04-18, 03:17
Was in Salinas a few months ago and ventured over to O Face for a nice massage and maybe some play action.

Had a good time last time with I believe her name was Tina, but can't be 100% sure.

All I know is she came to the counter in a black see-thru teddy so I knew my chances were good.

Tina or whatever her name was not there this time but I drew Eda. Average body, nice b c cups and a fairly pretty face, not a bad looking girl overall.

She was wearing a a bright yellow summer dress so it didn't look good for me.

Anyway, got to the room, massage was not that bad, had worse, had better, maybe a solid 5-6 on that.

Before the flip, starting teasing Jr. Waking him up fully.

On the flip, asked what I wanted, I said everything I could get. Did a little DATY, then mish-style with me standing hammering away while she lay across the table on her back.

She let the twins out for some play, like I said b maybe a c cup, good handful to play with.

Finished quicker than I would like but finished happy, oh and I provided the hat.

All in all, experience was good, will try again.

Funny thing is, I ran into Eda again, working in San Diego at Won's in North Park.

I was visiting some old regulars as I live there and saw her.

I recognized her instantly, she took a bit to realize where she knew me.

We laughed, got my massage and hit that again, hitting that harder and longer.

She did work at Ruby's there in Salinas, so I may have to change up and try out Ruby's. Its been on my to do list for some time, but just had good luck at O.

Trab01
12-03-18, 00:25
Gents,

Visiting the area for about a week or two. Will be in the monterey area. Just looking for some pointers for go to places that are worth while.

Farang5
01-15-19, 00:06
Cover charge for 1 hour = 70.

Stand up shower. No assist (self service).

One very attractive a cup Vietnamese therapist gives a decent massage.

Extras are available (60 HJ) but expensive. Technique was worst I've ever had.

Under skirt roaming allowed to some extent.

Over clothes no issue.

Not sure why this thread is so dead, there is plenty of opportunity between here and Salinas.

Farang5
01-21-19, 09:48
1 hr = $60.

Chinese (drew lee lee).

FS negotiated to $100 (she started at 140).

No TS available.

Girl had average looks, awful attitude on the negotiation.

D cup naturals.

Little chubby, not fat.

Facility is well below my expectations.

Not interested in returning.

Trab01
02-11-19, 02:12
Welp gents,

Been in monterey for about aweek and decided to toftt. Went by win spa first and got turned away. It was about 5 pm. Mama asked if I'd been there before and Ihaven't so I said no. She said we're closed for the day and probably tomorrow. Said no working girls. Maybe it was my fresh hair cut or she was just tired but took it as a loss.

Decided to go to bay spa. Walked in an greeted by Vicky? Phonetic soelling of course. Took me in to a room and Igot comfy. Decided on half hr. She leaves and comes back. Decent massage almost feel asleep then she got alittle mechanical and focused on my legs for awhile which almost got annoying. On the flip got a surprisingly satisfying finish. Not the best I've had, but far from the worst. Wanted. 8 for the HElp haggled down to. 7 since it was ok but not great. More than what I'd like to pay. Not sure I'd visit again though it'd probably be better if she recognized me the second time. Maybe. Wonder if win spa would be better.

The Enjoyer
03-29-19, 00:19
After reading the reviews here & checking the activity on rubmaps, I headed to o face in search of a black see-thru teddy.

My first stop when landing in Cali is to hit the alt med spot. I had been puffing willie's reserve prolls, so I was lit af when I rolled in.

Greeted by mamasan-she pointed at the clock and told me to come back in 15. I said ok and asked to use the men's room. When I finished, she grabbed me a put me in a room.

I was like cool, I'll got comfortable while the item was finishing up with the customer before me.

This hobby is SO much better when you can make an appointment based on solid intel.

Anyway, the mamasan kept coming in and checking on me, giving me mini massages. This happened twice and during the second stint I asked her where is the other girl? She told me she was coming but yet continue to massage. Another 10 minutes pass and I like what's up, where is the other girl?

I had heard another girl speaking to another customer while I was waiting.

She had three phones with her, she was posterboard Mamasan.

She smiled, laughed, and cutely tried to tell me, "sorry, I'm sorry but it's me tonight".

The massage was ok, I would give it a 3 on the spahunter scale. I didn't really have a choice and the environment was warm and comfortable so I went with it.

I left VERY satisfied. She's been in this trade a very long minute and she had game. One of the best soft touch pm massage I've have in awhile.

I wouldn't recommend it because no one goes out in search of the Mamasan unless it's Lily of CH fame our Mandy of BCT fame but I don't regret my time with the mamasan of o face.

Villa8008
08-16-19, 05:54
Any good AMP? Looking for some pointers for go to places that are worth while, and will have a good yield. Looking for a nice massage and HJ at least. Anything from Santa Cruz down to Carmel valley would be great.

LondonCalling
07-03-20, 12:27
Any intel on this place? Says it is new and the picture would make you think it's our type of place.

https://adultsearch.com/california/monterey/erotic-massage-parlor/monterey-therapy-services/31421

DesertSailor
10-10-20, 12:14
Ginger Foot Spa on Garvey. Is there anything special here? RM lists them but nothing current. It is near but don't want to waste my time.

Beyond Today
02-27-22, 22:40
I used to stop in Monterey on weekends when I worked in the Bay area. Is it now completely dead?.