PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
04-10-02, 01:26
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Borderguy
05-09-02, 18:55
Went to Nogales Tues night. I was approached by english speaking guy Jose, who offered to show me some pretty girls at a nearby hotel. He said they were much prettier than the girls at la Conga. Damn if he didn't show me the cutest girl--18-20 years old, model's face and body, flawless beauty. He said it would be $85, which is inflated price but I paid it cause she was just so unbelievably gorgeous. Plus $5 extra for him. The hotel is more of a flophouse,half-naked girls popping in and out of doors. We borrowed some crackhead woman's room, with some pathetic excuse for a bed. I think she was going to try to lift my wallet or make a run for it, as she asked if I wanted to play a "game", and tried to blindfold me with my shirt. Eventually she gave in to great sex--covered BJ, french kissing, tight tight pussy, convincing fake orgasm, smoking young body. Unreal. On my way out a SW asked me if I got what I paid for because that place is known for ripping gringos off, taking the money and running. Next I went to Lipsticks, $1 beers,$7 lapdance and $20 private show with a tall, thin cutie. Got a decent bj for an extra $25. Walking back towards border I was approached by Joe-anothe english speaking guy who offered to set me up with girls hanging out on the streetcorner, $50 for 2 hours complete with hotel. Maybe next time cause he pointed out a waifish cutie. Next checked out Rio TDs, $5 table dance, $10 private shows. Picked Jennifer, 20-ish,cute. She gave me blowjob for $20-for 3-4 songs straight marathon suckathon. She said she would go to hotel for all-night date for $150, but she would'nt get off work til 3am. SO I spent more money than I intended but had a blast. And yes there are other options than La Conga, which I will explore more in future visits

Adventurous1
06-02-02, 02:44
Just FYI here, the Mexico section for Nogie contains a lot of good recent info...

WorldTraveller
06-10-02, 21:50
Anyone been to the massage parlour on the Arizona side lately??? is it still open??? Used to get full service there....Oriental lady ran the place...I think her name was Jade

Muffdiver21
07-05-02, 04:25
I just got back from spending the 4th of July in Nogi. I actually saw some fireworks in Mexico. I went to every TD club I could find. The best 3 on this night were Lord Blacks, Placer's, and Obsessions. With Placers having the most girls and Lord Blacks having an upscale atmosphere. I only bought 2 girls;one at Lord Blacks and one @ obsession's. They were both about 8.8 on the rictor scale. With the one @ LB's having bigger tits. and the one at obsessions having a prettier face and better personality. I got 2 table dances from the girl at LB's. She let me feel her tits. They were really nice,big and real. But other than that she did not get much into her dance, and quit dancing after the first minute of the second song. Boy am I glad she was a *****. Because with money to burn I headed over to Obsessions near the border and had the best time I have ever had with a dancer.
Dancer being diffrent than call girl. Any way. I bought 2 table dances and did everything possiable with this blonde haired beuty
that could only of been 18 or 19. She wanted $110.00 FOR 25 minutes with full service. I had to run back across the border to Bank of America because I only had $86.00 on me. But when I got back she was waiting. She took my clothes off right away and then took her own clothes off. I got down on my knees and started to eat that owe so young pussy. She then sat down in my chair and I ate some more. About 5 minutes worth. all the while fingering her. I am almost certain she came becouse of the noises she made and extra water coming out. I then fucked her. As I stumbled back across the border, sweaty and off balace from my eat & fuck athon. I told the Border guards, "thank god for Mexico". They all want to go get some Mexican pussy after seeing me stumble across the border with a smile on my face. I really connected with that girl, so I think I will go back and re visit. That is why I am not giving you guy's her name. I don't want every one in Phoenix anfd Tucson going down there to fuck that tight pussy before I can go back and get some more.....

JT222
09-30-02, 02:27
Hi

I'll be going to
Nogales soon for a day and need some info
on clubs to get sex I was never there
thanks

Mystic Pimp
12-26-02, 19:57
Anything interesting happen on the US side of Nogales? Just curious.

LoveLOS
01-30-03, 03:20
Originally posted by JT222
Hi

I'll be going to
Nogales soon for a day and need some info
on clubs to get sex I was never there
thanks

See WSG Forum > Mexico > Northwest Border Towns > Nogales for the info you seek!

LoveLOS

Sun Devil
09-20-03, 22:10
I have never enjoyed the dance clubs of Nogales, Mexico because the rooms (closets) just did not have any space and I could never get comfortable in them.

For those of you who do not want to cross the border and partake in the sex rooms in the dance clubs, there is another option. It is the VIP Oriental Spa, on Grand Ave., just off the I-19 exit on Western Ave and located in a small shopping center. It is a typical AMP where one can get a full hot bath prior to the masssage and fs. Like always, act like you have been there before and be nice to the girl attending you. I've always done this and have gotten fs along with the massage, not just an hj, for a $100 tip. They had a sign posted that they were open from 10 am to 1 am when I visited.

Adventurous1
10-12-03, 17:48
I guess it's okay but from the reports posted here the only girl that I have ever seen reviewed is a 40+, 5-6 type. Was that your experience also?

Ed...
10-12-03, 23:45
Kiki has been there for a year or so now, I'd be surprised if she's thirty. She's OK , a bit on the heavy side. There has been a lady pushin 50 before her or I suppose at the same time. Not five feet tall, if your in-to Asian grandmothers (and I was) she will get the job done. A few years ago my ATF, Jane. She was fortyish with still a fabulous body and a sweetheart. Great attitude. Ed misses Jane. Before her was Aie. Young, tall, buff and bea-u-tiful! She was detached in the act but so the **** what. I like the place, but don't especially care for Kiki, but will try again for a new girl next couple weeks. In addition to a bath, they have a great table/bed shower, best anywhere.
BTW, a massage opened up in Nogi, Sonora a couple weeks ago. Hispanic girls. I haven't gone in as there are many distractions on the way to the door, then they closed on a weekday around 1. Soon.

Wyatt Doodat
12-28-03, 17:19
I hit the VIP Spa a couple months ago, thinking that some other gal was working there....nope! Still Kiki. A little chubbier than the last time. But what the heck, I'm already in there, I got the cash in my pocket and I really needed a shower! They took out the spa tub & moved the shower table in its place.

But when I've called there I've heard another voice say "hello" then Kiki does the "talking". I'd sure like to try somebody else next time I'm there, even an Asian grandmotherly type.

The Rat
12-31-03, 19:24
ED please explain where this place is.

ED... posted
BTW, a massage opened up in Nogi, Sonora a couple weeks ago. Hispanic girls. I haven't gone in as there are many distractions on the way to the door, then they closed on a weekday around 1. Soon.

The rat loves mexican girls

THE RAT

SuperDick
12-31-03, 22:37
the massage parlor is located right next to Lord Blacks strip club.... LB is on the border, to the left of the train tracks as you walk across....

I think the price is $40 for 30 minutes, plus tips for the chica, ($40-$80) depending on what you want, how attractive the girl is, etc..

Wyatt Doodat
04-10-04, 13:52
There's a new lady at the VIP Spa, Jenny. Very petite, a little older, but speaks real English and is a lot easier to talk to & joke with than Kiki. Her technique leaves a bit to be desired, though. Gain a little, lose a little.

Very hot little body - SWEET ass, enhanced knockers. Prices still the same.

Ed...
04-23-04, 22:44
Is that the Grand Ma? The "technique leaves a bit to be desired" lends me to believe it is. I had seen her a couple weeks ago, and a couple times before, but I can't say that was her name for sure. I got by late, and she didn't give me the bath, and I settled on gooing on those tits. The thing bout her is, one time I was pounding her pretty good and couldn't finish, she noticed and suddenly realized it was in her best interest to give me a better go. Got real good there for a while! The ol gal can smoke when she feels the need!

Wyatt Doodat
05-05-04, 00:57
I'll bet she's not much older than Kiki, who I'll bet is a lot older than some guys here think she is. Forget about the little-girl voice, I'd say Kiki is in her early-mid 40's. Her bod is showing it. But she actually knows how to massage to an extent. Jenny doesn't do the ass-play like Kiki and I had to argue with her about time.

Farmer John
07-15-04, 20:26
I'm going to be in Rio Rico for a business meeting in a few weeks. Do any of you mongers know of a girl who does incall or outcall in Rio Rico? Your help is appreciated.

Good Luck!

FJ

Smooth TX
09-22-04, 15:06
Mongers,

Does any one know if Jenny at VIP massage SPA in Nogales is still working there. I stop by a couple of times last week, Kiki answer the door, I asked her if their was another lady. Kiki said no and I left.

Mr_smooth TX

Scwoodus
10-23-04, 21:12
Speaking of VIP, I am now finding myself in Nogales on business from time to time, and while I don't have time to make it across the border, an afternoon release at VIP would really hit the spot.

For those that have been there recently, what can I expect as far as quality and prices?

Drano
12-06-04, 00:15
The previous post are pretty accurate. Gives a decent massage, and more...but neither good looking nor personable, and my first thoughts on leaving were, "I won't be back for a while unless the place offers some variety."

Drano