PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Mr Watts
08-26-11, 21:30
Went there last night, and the place sucks. Had 5 dancers at around10:00pm. 1 cute one, but I didn't get any attention from her. So I left after about 10mins

Ocampo2
01-01-12, 17:51
I was in K8 on Thursday last week. Early evening, very few gents. There was around 10 girls. If you love black girls this is your dream place. I had a nice dance from one of the new plumpy girls in there. I am not sure if she is new or she just said that to make me think that. Just wanted to let people in this forum that K8 still works.

Ca Roadie
01-02-12, 15:38
Anyone been to Exotic City on La Cienega at Century? Near LAX. What's the deal there? Worth checking out?

DeadDead22
01-03-12, 01:04
Anyone been to Exotic City on La Cienega at Century? Near LAX. What's the deal there? Worth checking out?Jack shack. Really, really attractive girls, depending on the shift. Somewhat pricey. I have never had extras in there. You would probably need an inordinate amount of money to get anything from these chicks. FYI.

Ca Roadie
01-04-12, 03:19
Jack shack. Really, really attractive girls, depending on the shift. Somewhat pricey. I have never had extras in there. You would probably need an inordinate amount of money to get anything from these chicks. FYI.Thanks for the 411. I heard it was $60 to get in, but wasn't sure what that covered or if it was a typical strip club setup or what. Was thinking of trying it out, but now I'm thinking I'll pass.

Ca Roadie
01-04-12, 03:21
Jack shack. Really, really attractive girls, depending on the shift. Somewhat pricey. I have never had extras in there. You would probably need an inordinate amount of money to get anything from these chicks. FYI.Followup question. Any recommendations in the LAX area for "locals"? New job in the area, wasn't too impressed with the Goose, but I think that's closed down now (again) anyways.

Ocampo2
01-30-12, 13:39
Followup question. Any recommendations in the LAX area for "locals"? New job in the area, wasn't too impressed with the Goose, but I think that's closed down now (again) anyways.You shout visit k8 if you like chocolate.

Mr Sixty
02-06-12, 20:07
Followup question. Any recommendations in the LAX area for "locals"? New job in the area, wasn't too impressed with the Goose, but I think that's closed down now (again) anyways.Bare Elegance used to be known for extremely attractive dancers and low mileage. I hear the dancers are less attractive, and the mileage is up.

Jet Strip has higher mileage and less attractive dancers than BE. Mileage is super-variable. I've never had any extras there, but I know guys who have. Also, I will say that every lap I've ever had there, the dancer has started by putting my hands on her breasts.

A little further from LAX are Starz, King Henry 8, First Kings and Barbary Coast. All are mentioned here in volume. I only mention the other clubs because they are rarely discussed.

If you want to go north about 8-10 miles, there are a few clubs in West LA: Silver Reign, Skin. 4Play, Plan B and Fantasy Island. Except for Silver Reign, which is pricey, they are all known as low-mileage clubs.

Travelin Man3
02-20-12, 13:14
So I was in town last week and was going to try some things down in COI, but got caught up and only had my last night to kill some time. I was staying right by LAX so I decided to hit up BE and Jet and see what was going on there.

BE had a very bad selection of girls, mind you this is in the early evening, but of the 6 girls there I would rate one MAYBE two above a 5 and they were busy all the time because well, they were the only thing worth even looking at and with no liquor you couldn't drink them pretty! After a very nice Asian girl with a 'great personality' approached me I decided to leave and check out Jet.

Got to Jet and it was a nicer club and the selection as much better. The one I had my eye on was a leggy Brunette with what appeared to be a nick DDish rack, however she was glued to the bar and made absolutely no effort to make a buck. I guess the economy must not be hitting this girl too badly. Anyhow, after a few encounters with some Asian gals and turning them down for dances a nice little spinner type Latina hopped on stage and I decided she would do nicely. Gave her 5 bucks while she was on stage and then did a 2 for 1 dance which was $.5. While I was getting the dance decided to see how far I could push things so I whip it out, She notices and tells me that has to stay in my pants, I ignored that request and she did some nice rubbing with her body on it during this time I asked her if there was any way she would take care of me and she asked me to be more specific so I told her what would it take to get her to give me a BJ or HJ? She asked what is worth to me and I told her $.5. She kept dancing and then told me we were done, I asked what about my offer and she told me only if we were in the private rooms upstairs and that was 5 dances for $2. 0 + my $.5 tip, I laughed and that was the end of my excursion.

I then headed out to the MP's but it was almost 9:00 pm and they all close at 9:00 pm.

Then gave this backpage a shout:

http://losangeles.backpage.com/BodyRubs/a-truly-great-massage-filled-with-passion-i-travel-to-your-place-or-hotel-room-only-99/9073540

But, she never returned my call. I was going to try some others, but I figured I was cursed so called it a night.

So in summary, I wasted my only evening and had nothing to show for it. But hopefully there is some intel for the rest of you that might be useful.

Later,

TM3

The Camel
03-03-12, 16:07
Looks like the heart of the South Bay has its first fully nude club that I can ever remember away from Inglewood, Gardena and Wilmington anyway. Called something like South Bay Sluts (naah) and it is in Torrance. Been open a couple of months but grand opening was early February. I haven't heard a word about it and I'm too lazy to slog through the new ZBone site which is cluttered with spam crap and facebook type networking conventions. The vibe I catch from their advertising in L. A. Weekly is that it is probably upscale with attractive dancers and prices that would keep me out of any serious action. They don't advertise their lap dance prices so the old saying goes. If you have to ask, you can't afford it.

I never expect dancers at a new strip club to put out very much in the way of mileage when the club is new as they will be trying to survive initial LE scrutiny. Especially in a locale like Torrance where LE turns it on and off and on again, and has never had a nude club. However, the topless Spearmint Rhino in Torrance is a pretty good club for lap dances for a topless joint with a full bar, so this new pussy palace could possibly evolve into something interesting.

Anybody been there or heard any reliable reports?

Qeast
03-04-12, 13:00
Looks like the heart of the South Bay has its first fully nude club that I can ever remember away from Inglewood, Gardena and Wilmington anyway. Called something like South Bay Sluts (naah) and it is in Torrance. Been open a couple of months but grand opening was early February. I haven't heard a word about it and I'm too lazy to slog through the new ZBone site which is cluttered with spam crap and facebook type networking conventions. The vibe I catch from their advertising in L. A. Weekly is that it is probably upscale with attractive dancers and prices that would keep me out of any serious action. They don't advertise their lap dance prices so the old saying goes. If you have to ask, you can't afford it.

I never expect dancers at a new strip club to put out very much in the way of mileage when the club is new as they will be trying to survive initial LE scrutiny. Especially in a locale like Torrance where LE turns it on and off and on again, and has never had a nude club. However, the topless Spearmint Rhino in Torrance is a pretty good club for lap dances for a topless joint with a full bar, so this new pussy palace could possibly evolve into something interesting.

Anybody been there or heard any reliable reports?My TR is in the LA section

Rayzor
03-06-12, 01:40
Especially in a locale like Torrance where LE turns it on and off and on again, and has never had a nude club. However, the topless Spearmint Rhino in Torrance is a pretty good club for lap dances for a topless joint with a full bar, so this new pussy palace could possibly evolve into something interesting.This is in Harbor Gateway. It has a Torrance PO, but is a part of the City of Los Angeles.

Bigfoot16
08-18-12, 04:51

Anybody been there or heard any reliable reports?I was there Friday night, a few hours ago. Met two nice looking girls. Forgot their names already but one said she was a nursing student. I did the $100 special and she let me suck on those pink rosebuds of hers. Nice natural A cups. The name of the place is Bay Girls and it is in Harbor Gateway right off the Southbound 110 fwy and Torrance Blvd offramp.

Fiasco26
08-18-12, 08:17
I was there Friday night, a few hours ago. Met two nice looking girls. Forgot their names already but one said she was a nursing student. I did the $100 special and she let me suck on those pink rosebuds of hers. Nice natural A cups. The name of the place is Bay Girls and it is in Harbor Gateway right off the Southbound 110 fwy and Torrance Blvd offramp.I've been there a few times and it was DEAD! For the $100 was that a VIP or something? I'd like to go back but need some intel on which girls give you more bang for my buck.

Fiasco26
08-20-12, 10:07
I've been there a few times and it was DEAD! For the $100 was that a VIP or something? I'd like to go back but need some intel on which girls give you more bang for my buck.So I went here on Saturday afternoon and there was just 1 customer at the time. I was speaking with the doorman and he recommended Leilani to me. She just happens to be dancing on stage when I sit down. Anyways she has really long legs and she's asian, she is the flagship of this establishment and is promoting the hell put of this club. After her stage dance she comes over and starts chatting it up with me about the club so I was telling her about some of the other clubs and that this place would need to advertise a bit more to compete with the other local clubs.

She had to leave for a few minutes so Brazil came by and took her place next to me. Damn her body is nice, such soft skin she has. We talked for about 10 minutes and we negotiated a 3-1 topless for. 2. Nude is. 3 if you choose to that route. Dances are given in the back of this small club and arent as private as I'd like. All 3 dances were full kength which surprised the hell out of me. The dances were good but not very high mileage compared to the clubs in Gardena.

When returning I start talking to Leilani and the manager "Joe". He tells me "dude you need to try Leilani in the VIP!" I already knew I was going to get a dance with her but not VIP for $$$. She was willing to drop price to $.5 but I still opted for a few nude dances. Leilani is very sensual, very sweet smelling and definately worth trying. She'll upsell the VIP to you which is 30 mins long (theres a leather couch with a curtian behind lap dance area that you can lay down on). I'd recommend trying 3-1 if they offer it. And then upgrading if you liked the regular dances.

Tuesdays and Sundays they have 2-1 dances. Joe also told me theyre going to have free food starting up soon.

Lastly, there ATM was out of commission so you may want make sure you have cash beforehand or the doorman will be taking you to the local ATM elsewhere. LOL.

Happy Hunting.

Bigfoot16
08-26-12, 22:56
I've been there a few times and it was DEAD! For the $100 was that a VIP or something? I'd like to go back but need some intel on which girls give you more bang for my buck.Yes that was a VIP

BadAssSilky
08-28-12, 01:33
Anyone been to Exotic City on La Cienega at Century? Near LAX. What's the deal there? Worth checking out?I would save my money, that place is not really worth it.

Blue Cup
08-31-12, 11:29
I would save my money, that place is not really worth it.Bad Ass is right. Exotic City is a rip off. Don't do it.

Member #4870
12-09-13, 03:17
Hit up jet strip and it was okay.

Some fine ladies here.

They have like 3 levels of dances here.

Gof a few dances but once I got the price to level.

3 I got the hell out of dodge if ya know what I mean.

MongerHunger
04-23-17, 20:17
Went to Jet Strip in the afternoon. About 9 girls in the roster. $6 cover with a 1 drink minimum for $5.75. Talent was OK, all nude, shaved pussies. Girls were nice and touchy feel, titties in your face, kitty within inches of your face. It was a laid back crowd and not busy. This was my first time to Jet Strip. Seems things are limited / restricted there. Rules can be a bummer!

Lovergrrl
05-12-17, 21:27
Went to Jet Strip in the afternoon. About 9 girls in the roster. $6 cover with a 1 drink minimum for $5.75. Talent was OK, all nude, shaved pussies. Girls were nice and touchy feel, titties in your face, kitty within inches of your face. It was a laid back crowd and not busy. This was my first time to Jet Strip. Seems things are limited / restricted there. Rules can be a bummer!A few years back it was anything goes at the Jet Strip. It had a reorganization and management really came down hard on any girls giving extras or any UHM stuff. Club is squeaky clean now for the most part. Yes. It is a bummer, especially when you got to experience this place when it was in it's prime.

Gsteve
05-12-17, 23:23
A few years back it was anything goes at the Jet Strip. It had a reorganization and management really came down hard on any girls giving extras or any UHM stuff. Club is squeaky clean now for the most part. Yes. It is a bummer, especially when you got to experience this place when it was in it's prime.Hi,

Once that stadium is up and all the NFL fans over-run "THE WOOD".

You might see a few more strip clubs pop up, more mileage at the clubs.

And I'm sure a new "hoe stroll" will pop-up nearby!

Lovergrrl
05-13-17, 12:19
Hi,

Once that stadium is up and all the NFL fans over-run "THE WOOD".

You might see a few more strip clubs pop up, more mileage at the clubs.

And I'm sure a new "hoe stroll" will pop-up nearby!That would be awesome. More clubs, I say!

More business means more girls at the existing clubs and probably, like you said, more action.

And the Bare would experience an upswing in business too.

Horn Dog Too
06-09-17, 21:21
Hey All, this thread doesn't get much action, but I'm visiting Torrance for a few days, starting tomorrow, and would like some intel on Spearmint Rhino and Deja Vu. Thanks.

Mondo72
06-10-17, 02:32
Hey All, this thread doesn't get much action, but I'm visiting Torrance for a few days, starting tomorrow, and would like some intel on Spearmint Rhino and Deja Vu. Thanks.Hey HDT,

I have no idea what these clubs you ask for provide for fun, having said that in my experience the clubs that give you what you are looking for are mostly in the Los Angeles strip club section and for more variety the City of Industry thread.

L. A. Clubs are closer to you, if you have a ride Industry is prolly 45 minutes away with traffic flowing or 1-1/2 in rush hour. Check out those 2 threads and you'll find plenty of info.

So, have fun and don't forget to post your experiences good or bad.

Mondo.

Slideryyz
06-11-17, 13:17
Hey HDT,

I have no idea what these clubs you ask for provide for fun, having said that in my experience the clubs that give you what you are looking for are mostly in the Los Angeles strip club section and for more variety the City of Industry thread.

L. A. Clubs are closer to you, if you have a ride Industry is prolly 45 minutes away with traffic flowing or 1-1/2 in rush hour. Check out those 2 threads and you'll find plenty of info.

So, have fun and don't forget to post your experiences good or bad.

Mondo.Not much action in Torrance due to its strict city law. Even with the clubs mentioned. I agree, lot more action in LA.

Slideryyz
06-11-17, 13:19
Hey All, this thread doesn't get much action, but I'm visiting Torrance for a few days, starting tomorrow, and would like some intel on Spearmint Rhino and Deja Vu. Thanks.Both clubs are no actions. Better to hit clubs in Gardena or surrounding area.

Lovergrrl
06-11-17, 21:46
Both clubs are no actions. Better to hit clubs in Gardena or surrounding area.They both suck.

LM $20 dances at SRT with floaters checking you after every song.

The most dancers that I've seen at DVT is 4. And that was on a Friday night.

Don't waste your time.

Horn Dog Too
06-12-17, 13:02
They both suck.

Don't waste your time.I appreciate the input. Thanks.

Slideryyz
06-16-17, 05:25
They both suck.

Don't waste your time.I suppose they both are same or long time. SR has no privacy or booth and last I saw lap dances with no contact. DV has been no action since Bay side girls.

Dolphan14
11-07-17, 00:20
Not much action in Torrance due to its strict city law. Even with the clubs mentioned. I agree, lot more action in LA.What's the law?

Why would the clubs set up there then?

Slideryyz
01-15-18, 05:16
What's the law?

Why would the clubs set up there then?There is NO strip clubs in city of Torrance. PO or adjacent only.

Dolphan14
01-18-18, 15:20
There is NO strip clubs in city of Torrance. PO or adjacent only.Deja Vu and Rhino are in Torrance.

FredFourLess
01-19-18, 12:32
Deja Vu and Rhino are in Torrance.These aren't in Torrance. Both clubs past Torrance's eastern border at Western Blvd.

They are next door to Torrance and share overlapping zip codes so they can use that on their address, but the Torrance PD and city government are not responsible for regulating them.

These are able to exist because they are patrolled and regulated by the County.

Slideryyz
01-20-18, 06:10
These aren't in Torrance. Both clubs past Torrance's eastern border at Western Blvd.

They are next door to Torrance and share overlapping zip codes so they can use that on their address, but the Torrance PD and city government are not responsible for regulating them.

These are able to exist because they are patrolled and regulated by the County.Yup, both of clubs are in city of Los Angeles. Mailing address is Torrance.

Dolphan14
01-20-18, 14:18
These aren't in Torrance. Both clubs past Torrance's eastern border at Western Blvd.

These are able to exist because they are patrolled and regulated by the County.OK thanks. Just going by the published addresses. You guys have it weird in CA.

Qeast
01-21-18, 19:25
The information dripping in was semi-accurate:

The strip clubs (Rhino, DejaVu) are in industrial parts of a territory called "Harbor Gateway". This territory was acquired by the city of Los Angeles in 1906 specifically to connect San Pedro, Wilmington, Harbor City and the future Port of Los Angeles with the rest of the city--Los Angeles wanted to create and control the Port of LA.

Despite being part of the city of Los Angeles, some parts of Harbor Gateway have a "Torrance, CA", "Gardena, CA" or "Carson, CA" address because they are serviced by those cities' post offices. (As noted, it is a function of zip codes--as managed by the USPS.)

The area is patrolled by LAPD. Businesses in the area are regulated by the City of Los Angeles.

Livinitup
01-22-18, 02:37
The information dripping in was semi-accurate:

The strip clubs (Rhino, DejaVu) are in industrial parts of a territory called "Harbor Gateway". This territory was acquired by the city of Los Angeles in 1906 specifically to connect San Pedro, Wilmington, Harbor City and the future Port of Los Angeles with the rest of the city--Los Angeles wanted to create and control the Port of LA.

Despite being part of the city of Los Angeles, some parts of Harbor Gateway have a "Torrance, CA", "Gardena, CA" or "Carson, CA" address because they are serviced by those cities' post offices. (As noted, it is a function of zip codes--as managed by the USPS.)

The area is patrolled by LAPD. Businesses in the area are regulated by the City of Los Angeles.Just one of those strange anachronisms that we have inherited and we just accept because that is the way it has always been. Kind of like our "Electoral College" gives us presidents that did not get the majority of votes.

SeanTime53
08-29-18, 04:29
Anybody checked out either club in the past 2 years? Yelp / Google reviews are dull and obviously not written by true mongers.

IFunnyTaker
09-12-18, 23:29
Anybody checked out either club in the past 2 years? Yelp / Google reviews are dull and obviously not written by true mongers.Dream you could get luck.

Got offered to finish in 3 songs for $80. Denied the offer 3 songs to short of a time.

XS I'm not sure about this club the VIP room has bed but I think they have cameras I have never been offered extras in this club nor have I asked.

Slideryyz
12-31-18, 09:37
PCH and few blocks east of Western. Is this place still open? Any inside detail? Been here several yeras ago I'd like to visit soon if it's still open. Thanks.

Mankopako
01-20-19, 02:36
Went and checked it out last night for the very first time. More girls and customers started coming in as the clock struck 10 PMish. There were a few very nice looking girls there. Slender latinas, a few ebony girls, white girls, Blasian, etc.

Waitresses and bartender had rocking bods as well. Got a lapdance from a Latina girl who even gave me her cell number! Think she's looking for a sugar daddy. It seems like the hottest girls don't go dance on stage and don't even take off their tops. Hadn't been to a titty bar in a long ass time so it was fun overall. Spent like $100 on admission, drinks, and lapdances.

Lovergrrl
01-20-19, 11:56
Went and checked it out last night for the very first time. More girls and customers started coming in as the clock struck 10 PMish. There were a few very nice looking girls there. Slender latinas, a few ebony girls, white girls, Blasian, etc.

Waitresses and bartender had rocking bods as well. Got a lapdance from a Latina girl who even gave me her cell number! Think she's looking for a sugar daddy. It seems like the hottest girls don't go dance on stage and don't even take off their tops. Hadn't been to a titty bar in a long ass time so it was fun overall. Spent like $100 on admission, drinks, and lapdances.Many dancers give their burner phone numbers to customers to try and get them back to the club to spend more money on them. Rarely does it ever lead to OTC activity.

Mankopako
01-21-19, 03:59
Many dancers give their burner phone numbers to customers to try and get them back to the club to spend more money on them. Rarely does it ever lead to OTC activity.Well, I wasn't that attracted to her anyways and am aware that these girls are pretty smooth operators. Although the number did lead to a listing which matched her real name.

Jabronii
02-10-19, 11:55
Stopped by KH last night to celebrate a birthday. Had a couple beers when I was approached by Candy: a 5'8" spinner with a nice perky bubble butt and small tits (as is the usual at KH LOL) She was wearing fishnet stalkings and black stilletos. She asks if I want a dance, I say yes and we head back. About 4 songs in she asks if I want extras. I say hell yeah so she takes her panties off and pulls out a raincoat. She puts on me and starts up some very mediocre / teethy CBJ. After enduring that for a minute she turns around and sits on it and I go to town on her for a while. She was very enthusiastic about this part though. No rush, no extra bs, just some good ol' fashion fun. Her face was probably a 6/10 but her body was a 9/10. She gave me her phone number so will report back if any outside fun is had. Would repeat. Total damage including the lap dances was 151.

Slideryyz
02-15-19, 07:48
Many dancers give their burner phone numbers to customers to try and get them back to the club to spend more money on them. Rarely does it ever lead to OTC activity.Yup, low low mileage lap dances, I remember bartender was better looking than most dancers there. Went there few times because I had free admission coupon sent to my phone. Girls behind the drink counter are better looking than the dancers at most Deja I've been to LOL.

Horn Dog Too
04-05-19, 11:15
After reports here and another board, I chose BE to be the first club in 3 years where I can see a naked woman. OK I live in Daytona Beach, bikini bars, expensive mileage, etc etc. I don't go clubbing there.) Anyway, I happen to be on a 10 day solo excursion to Torrance and needed the visual stimulation. WOW, walked in on Tuesday night around 10 pm and was greeted by at least a dozen beautiful southern Cali lovelies walking around naked. What more could a sexy senior citizen ask for?? I had nice conversations with Chloe, Sunny, a couple who I can't remember their names because their bodies closed off that part of my brain. At several points the management offered 2 for 1 dances. $51 for 2, and I think $131 for 4. WTF. Even country boy ciphering knows that's not a good deal. Anyway the stunning Irina from the Ukraine sat on my lap rubbed little dog a bit and offered. I accepted for two and had a nice nice grind. I'm sure the locals know that there is a high dollar "sky box" available, where she said extras are offered. However the two dances I got were a very good grind, lots of roaming and a good value at $25.5 per song. I don't get the regular price of 51 for 1 and 131 for two. Not too sure the sky box prices are a value to me though. I'm sure a lot of you wealthy SoCal boys think it's awesome dude and bless you for it.

I guess my question is in open forum or PE, is Synn in City of Industry any better? And worth the drive from Torrance? Cheers yall, HD2.

See ya'll at BE Saturday night.

KingOfFours
05-16-19, 09:49
I have asked this before, but because I usually have limited time when I am in LA, I have never gotten to this club. So my question is, who would you recommend, that is, which specific girls in there are good for fucking bareback? And how much would I expect to pay? I am seeing all these posts about numbers like 151,31, etc. Is this code for something or what? I'm just trying to find out which girls will fuck bareback in there during the day time and for how much! PM me with the info if you prefer?

Slideryyz
05-17-19, 16:34
After reports here and another board, I chose BE to be the first club in 3 years where I can see a naked woman. OK I live in Daytona Beach, bikini bars, expensive mileage, etc etc. I don't go clubbing there.) Anyway, I happen to be on a 10 day solo excursion to Torrance and needed the visual stimulation. WOW, walked in on Tuesday night around 10 pm and was greeted by at least a dozen beautiful southern Cali lovelies walking around naked. What more could a sexy senior citizen ask for?? I had nice conversations with Chloe, Sunny, a couple who I can't remember their names because their bodies closed off that part of my brain. At several points the management offered 2 for 1 dances. $51 for 2, and I think $131 for 4. WTF. Even country boy ciphering knows that's not a good deal. Anyway the stunning Irina from the Ukraine sat on my lap rubbed little dog a bit and offered. I accepted for two and had a nice nice grind. I'm sure the locals know that there is a high dollar "sky box" available, where she said extras are offered. However the two dances I got were a very good grind, lots of roaming and a good value at $25.5 per song. I don't get the regular price of 51 for 1 and 131 for two. Not too sure the sky box prices are a value to me though. I'm sure a lot of you wealthy SoCal boys think it's awesome dude and bless you for it.

I guess my question is in open forum or PE, is Synn in City of Industry any better? And worth the drive from Torrance? Cheers yall, HD2.

See ya'll at BE Saturday night.Been to most of clubs in the area myself and Synn does have high mileage. It is worth driving to COI.

Horn Dog Too
06-08-19, 18:58
This was a Friday afternoon lunch outing. 5 for valet, 6 door fee and a couple bux to the cook for the food. 7 red bull. About 8 lovely naked women walking around and dancing. All the requirements for a nice Friday afternoon of June gloom. I met three lovely ladies, Irena from Russia, Haley from Cali and Florida, and Ashley from "no you don't get to touch " I learned that when I took her back for a two for 1. NO you can touch me in the 3 for 4 area or the 5 song sky box, and tip another benjy for extras Maybe it's day shift, or I'm just unlucky in my picks lately. I don't think I'll go back on a day shift, I'm thinking a week day night would be the best for me. But in my years of clubbing, I've rarely been disappointed with a Russian or a Ukrainian. Probably should have taken my own advice.

DunKirk666
06-08-19, 23:44
This was a Friday afternoon lunch outing. 5 for valet, 6 door fee and a couple bux to the cook for the food. 7 red bull. About 8 lovely naked women walking around and dancing. All the requirements for a nice Friday afternoon of June gloom. I met three lovely ladies, Irena from Russia, Haley from Cali and Florida, and Ashley from "no you don't get to touch " I learned that when I took her back for a two for 1. NO you can touch me in the 3 for 4 area or the 5 song sky box, and tip another benjy for extras Maybe it's day shift, or I'm just unlucky in my picks lately. I don't think I'll go back on a day shift, I'm thinking a week day night would be the best for me. But in my years of clubbing, I've rarely been disappointed with a Russian or a Ukrainian. Probably should have taken my own advice.BE has been very hit or miss lately. Lots of "new" dancers that are either inexperienced or clueless and I'm not willing to spend my hard earned money teaching them. This place is starting to make the low mileage Jet Strip look good.

IFunnyTaker
06-26-19, 23:52
Dream club.

$15 entrance fee.

HJ on lapdance area offered FS in VIP $80 no tip (didn't take it).

Rio (most recent visit).

15 min VIP 120 (I think it was) FS no tip gave $40 still because girl was nice not mich privacy.

Day time fee $10 no girls and empty and alot of secerity.

Night time $20 lots of girls more privacy.

Xs.

Night time fee $10.

Lapdance- good milage depending on girl kinda some privacy if its not busy.

VIP area.

Some girls offered FS but I think VIP area has cameras so I decline all offers tip 100-150.

De ja vu.

Night time fee $20.

Lapdance $20 HJ no tip (still tipped $15 after though).

Area not really private.

VIP no one offered extras and didn't ask.

I can't recall any names. But thought I might share my experience anyway hope this helps.

Slideryyz
06-27-19, 06:56
Dream club.

$15 entrance fee.

HJ on lapdance area offered FS in VIP $80 no tip (didn't take it).

Rio (most recent visit).

15 min VIP 120 (I think it was) FS no tip gave $40 still because girl was nice not mich privacy.

Day time fee $10 no girls and empty and alot of secerity.

Night time $20 lots of girls more privacy.

Xs.

Night time fee $10.

Lapdance- good milage depending on girl kinda some privacy if its not busy.

VIP area.

Some girls offered FS but I think VIP area has cameras so I decline all offers tip 100-150.

De ja vu.

Night time fee $20.

Lapdance $20 HJ no tip (still tipped $15 after though).

Area not really private.

VIP no one offered extras and didn't ask.

I can't recall any names. But thought I might share my experience anyway hope this helps.Good post. At Rio are dancers mostly Latinas? They were when I swang by while back.

DunKirk666
06-27-19, 09:47
Good post. At Rio are dancers mostly Latinas? They were when I swang by while back.Rio has a large selection of both Latinas and AA dancers, with the occasional white girl. Rarely have I ever seen an Asian there.

IFunnyTaker
06-28-19, 16:12
I would say its mosly black girls they have few hispanics they charge more. Seen 1 or 2 white girls there and like the guy before me said no asians. You could save alot money picking up a SW outside though.

Good post. At Rio are dancers mostly Latinas? They were when I swang by while back.

ImReady
08-25-19, 09:36
Long time follower first time poster. I've been slowly getting into the hobby over the last few years. I was out this way for work from Florida and decided to check out this club on a Monday night after my flight arrived. No doubt the women are gorgeous and I mean all of them I saw. Ended up spending time with Paris. Amazing work but as other have said a little expensive for my taste. Most definitely worth another visit but maybe every other business trip.

DarkNavy
09-01-19, 08:33
Obligatory long time lurker first time non-begging poster, so I found myself in the area and I read a post saying dream club was high mileage so I decided to stop fantasizing and actually try to get extras at a club. So in I go and immediately see a nice group of latina dancers, just my type, I sit down next to the bar and make a quick scan. I make eye contact with this girl with nice C's and a nice ass. Honestly speaking probably wasent as good as some girls at other clubs but unfortunately she was the best in the club. I hesitate and another monger picks her up but lucky for me after some songs out she comes and I immediately lock eyes with her and flash her a smile and she walks towards me. In my haste I immediately let her know I'm here for a quick visit to VIP and I miss out on some free time with her, fuck it. So house took Benny and jack, not sure if overpriced or not. And the rooms are your typical cubical with curtains not too much privacy but it was late at night so not many people around. She starts to dance but as ready as I was I ask if this includes "full service" she asks if I have something to make it full service and I assumed she meant a tip, despite a previous comment mentioning no tip was necessary, and I let her know I have two jacks left and she laughs a bit and says I meant like a condom. I tell her no and she comes back soon and I'm ready to go put on my raincoat and go to town. Mostly cowgirl didn't bother to change positions seeinf how I'm a lazy mf and fingered her a bit. After the fact she finished me off and we had some time left so she gave me a proper dance and that was that. It was dream club Sunday around 4 am. All Latinas one big girl everyone else was average everything nice bodies but average for a dancer. Total damage was 1. 60 including tip. But I was probably taken to the cleaners. Definitely will try to haggle of I do this again. But tbh I just want to end my mongering with an AMP and I'm out. Open to trades and willing to give digits to senior members. P. s she went by bunny and sorry if it was long winded, this might be my only post on this forum had to make it count.

DunKirk666
09-01-19, 12:26
Obligatory long time lurker first time non-begging poster, so I found myself in the area and I read a post saying dream club was high mileage so I decided to stop fantasizing and actually try to get extras at a club. So in I go and immediately see a nice group of latina dancers, just my type, I sit down next to the bar and make a quick scan. I make eye contact with this girl with nice C's and a nice ass. Honestly speaking probably wasent as good as some girls at other clubs but unfortunately she was the best in the club. I hesitate and another monger picks her up but lucky for me after some songs out she comes and I immediately lock eyes with her and flash her a smile and she walks towards me. In my haste I immediately let her know I'm here for a quick visit to VIP and I miss out on some free time with her, fuck it. So house took Benny and jack, not sure if overpriced or not. And the rooms are your typical cubical with curtains not too much privacy but it was late at night so not many people around. She starts to dance but as ready as I was I ask if this includes "full service" she asks if I have something to make it full service and I assumed she meant a tip, despite a previous comment mentioning no tip was necessary, and I let her know I have two jacks left and she laughs a bit and says I meant like a condom. I tell her no and she comes back soon and I'm ready to go put on my raincoat and go to town. Mostly cowgirl didn't bother to change positions seeinf how I'm a lazy mf and fingered her a bit. After the fact she finished me off and we had some time left so she gave me a proper dance and that was that. It was dream club Sunday around 4 am..Might help if you said what club this was.

Dorq01
09-03-19, 02:53
Might help if you said what club this was.He does name the (club), "I read a post saying (dream club) was high mileage so I decided. ".

It could be clearer.

DarkNavy
09-04-19, 15:02
He does name the (club), "I read a post saying (dream club) was high mileage so I decided. ".

It could be clearer.Dam why'all right sorry in my defense it is my first real post. It was dream club total damage was 1. 60 with. 40 tip because I got multiple pops and a lap dance after. BTW just met up with a girl off of whisper who says she will let me cip. Planned to meet Saturday I'll let why'all know if we do meet most girls are flakey on apps.

Mondo72
09-06-19, 01:36
Dam why'all right sorry in my defense it is my first real post. It was dream club total damage was 1. 60 with. 40 tip because I got multiple pops and a lap dance after. BTW just met up with a girl off of whisper who says she will let me cip. Planned to meet Saturday I'll let why'all know if we do meet most girls are flakey on apps.Hey Dark,

Guess you are referring to this one, right?

Dreams Gentlemens Club Strip & Pool Tables.

$$Strip Clubs.

(310) 830-6760.

811 Cristobal Ave.

Wilmington.

I got this off Yelp.

Mondo.

Slideryyz
09-19-19, 06:26
Hey Dark,

Guess you are referring to this one, right?

Dreams Gentlemens Club Strip & Pool Tables.

$$Strip Clubs.

(310) 830-6760.

811 Cristobal Ave.

Wilmington.

I got this off Yelp.

Mondo.Not good reviews. Still the same from when I checked it out couple of years ago.

IFunnyTaker
11-26-19, 03:09
If you want to go to a better place xs just a few min down the street. Same milage and better girls in my experience. I did a post in this forum I'm not sure what I said if I remember correctly xs was 20 more but a buddy of mine hooked up for free once it was in his car though.

Not good reviews. Still the same from when I checked it out couple of years ago.

Slideryyz
11-28-19, 06:08
If you want to go to a better place xs just a few min down the street. Same milage and better girls in my experience. I did a post in this forum I'm not sure what I said if I remember correctly xs was 20 more but a buddy of mine hooked up for free once it was in his car though.Didn't realize xs was under new management since I don't know. Looks good from outside. I may pay a visit there soon. Any detailed 411? Thanks in advance.

IFunnyTaker
11-29-19, 04:18
Only thing I could add is don't expect much on a busy day (Fri.-sun) because the girl make enough on dances alone especially after 3 am. On weekdays they are more friendly and lastly they are less upfront then dream girls. Alright hope this helps. Remember to share your experience also please dont tip to much I don't want to give these girls gps. Ruined coi clubs for me.

Didn't realize xs was under new management since I don't know. Looks good from outside. I may pay a visit there soon. Any detailed 411? Thanks in advance.

Slideryyz
12-05-19, 12:57
Only thing I could add is don't expect much on a busy day (Fri.-sun) because the girl make enough on dances alone especially after 3 am. On weekdays they are more friendly and lastly they are less upfront then dream girls. Alright hope this helps. Remember to share your experience also please dont tip to much I don't want to give these girls gps. Ruined coi clubs for me.I'd keep that in mind. Rather usual and pretty similar with other clubs but I may forget that from time to time. I have yet to visit there, tho.

Warrior01
12-06-19, 18:48
So which one is better? XS or Dreams? I'm sure neither are up to COI club standards but I'm ok with that.

I'd keep that in mind. Rather usual and pretty similar with other clubs but I may forget that from time to time. I have yet to visit there, tho.

IFunnyTaker
12-07-19, 17:43
To save money / time go to dream. Xs has better girls. Something else its been awhile since I've been to xs after 2 am (ill say maybe 2 years) but they had better girls then the ones in coi. I've talked to many girls that came from coi and orange county to dance at xs after 2 an they told me they came cause xs lets them keep more money and of course the longshoremen but this was before california new tax rules I've only been to day shift now the quality and quantity no where near night shit.

So which one is better? XS or Dreams? I'm sure neither are up to COI club standards but I'm ok with that.

Warrior01
12-09-19, 20:17
Thanks for the info. I actually went Friday night. Like you said, it was dead until about midnight. Then it started to pick up a little. Got a set from Jazzy (thicker Latina) and some other girl (forgot her name but she was blonde, Latina, very friendly). The VIP areas aren't THAT private but it was ok as long as no one else was there. Jazzy sucked but the other girl did her best. Wish I could remember her name! I'll try out Dreams too. A couple of the girls talked shit about Dreams saying it was ghetto. I don't care about that tho as long as the girls perform!

To save money / time go to dream. Xs has better girls. Something else its been awhile since I've been to xs after 2 am (ill say maybe 2 years) but they had better girls then the ones in coi. I've talked to many girls that came from coi and orange county to dance at xs after 2 an they told me they came cause xs lets them keep more money and of course the longshoremen but this was before california new tax rules I've only been to day shift now the quality and quantity no where near night shit.

Qeast
12-30-19, 06:33
The Deja Vu in Harbor Gateway (Torrance) is closed. The neon marquee has been removed from the building. If you check on Deja Vu's corporate site, it isn't listed as a location. (No great loss.).

JacobsLadder69
12-30-19, 13:02
The Deja Vu in Harbor Gateway (Torrance) is closed. The neon marquee has been removed from the building. If you check on Deja Vu's corporate site, it isn't listed as a location. (No great loss.).Surprised it lasted as long as it did. That location has been thru several owners and none could make it work. RIP.

FlipOnOver
03-26-20, 22:32
The Deja Vu in Harbor Gateway (Torrance) is closed. The neon marquee has been removed from the building. If you check on Deja Vu's corporate site, it isn't listed as a location. (No great loss.).So is the one in COI. Drove by last week.

JacobsLadder69
03-27-20, 10:03
So is the one in COI. Drove by last week.The closing last year of the DV in COI was no surprise to many. They have been trying to close that one for years and finally succeeded.

Loki213
10-19-22, 09:15
Shout-out to PelicanT99 for the great info on the Westside clubs. Saved me a lot of time by avoiding clubs that have shut down, so I owe you all a report.

My original plan was to split time between Jet Strip and Rio to check out the differences between the 2 clubs, but the folks at Rio NEVER answer their phone (called several times on both Sunday and Monday; no answer and not even an automated message with directions and hours). Wasn't about to drive all the way over there only to find that they only had 3-5 dancers on deck (which on a Monday night, is always a possibility). If I had to do it all over again, I guess I would have visited Rio first to find out the situation at the door before committing.

It being a Monday night, I was expecting very little action overall. But I was pleasantly surprised to call and find out that Jet Strip already had about 10 performers inside at the early hours of 9 PM, so making that my first (and ultimately only) stop was a no-brainer. Maybe it was because there happened to be a MNF game at nearby SoFi Stadium, but my guess is that the club just regularly keeps a good amount of dancers on hand, even this early into the evening.

If you love spinners (skinny body type), then Jet Strip should be on your radar; not a single overweight performer (or someone you would consider BBW) but also no one with obvious implants. Overall, the selection that night was mostly 6-7's, with one I would downgrade to a 5 and a couple who would merit an 8 rating. While although the vast majority of girls were skinny, most weren't what I would call fit (very few looked like they worked out at the gym). Some were flat as a board but others were nicely proportioned.

Set-Up: $11 admission + 1 minimum drink. Free parking; immediate neighborhood was safe enough. FN club, with most girls going FN on their second song. $40-per-song regular FN lap dances in the back ($30 topless) with no specials called out the entire night; VIP available but I forgot the pricing. I didn't partake of any dances (just in the mood for stage action this night) so I'll defer to PelicanT99 (who gave good advice in another forum page).

Vibe: Their motto is "LA's friendliest club" . No drink hustle and no hard dance hustle, either, which I appreciate. However, some dancers appreciated your attention (tipping and compliments) while others blew you off, so the friendliness can vary. I know that a few of the girls were in a cranky mood all night; even though there were some crowds coming in due to the football game being over, very few of them were spending money, even when parked on the tipping rows.

"Oruguita"? - grumpiest one of all; very nice Latina body with curves in the right places but her ongoing attitude (should've chilled out after an hour but didn't) brought the whole place down.

"Star" - outgoing and pretty Asian spinner who probably got the most lap dances that night (read into that however you like); her persona is more friendliness than sex appeal on the floor.

"Nadia" - tall Caucasian blonde girl with great boobs and non-skinny body; very friendly personality.

"Jenae" - tall Latina girl with equally great boobs and curves; she and Nadia had the best racks of the night but Jenae didn't really talk much (language barrier?

"Anastasia" - Asian spinner who was also friendly and quite approachable.

"Foxxy" - skinny Caucasian girl (but definitely not flat) who apparently is a regular here; friendly and approachable.

"Dream" - AA spinner with long dreadlocks; probably had the best body among the AA dancers that night.

"Nine" - AA spinner.

"Pluto" - super skinny AA dancer.

"Rico" - visiting dancer from another club she likes better, so I don't expect her to return here.

"Scarlett" - goth with lots of tattoos; didn't look like she was in good health though.

There were other dancers (primarily Latinas), but I either forgot their stage names or they didn't a lasting impression on me.

I definitely debated whether or not to leave early to investigate the Rio, but again, I didn't want to show up there only to find a handful of performers working. And the dancers at Jet Strip were overall attractive and pleasant enough to commit my entire night to. So, in the end, I had a good time (especially since I was looking only to observe this night) and enjoyed the laid back atmosphere.

PussyDestroyr
11-16-22, 01:55
Hey fellas,

Recently single, been doing the korgs and a few massage parlors for a minute. Thinking about playing at strip clubs, mostly to get a more diverse selection of ethnicities, but also to have some entertainment before getting off too.

Any recent wins/suggestions on clubs that offer BBBJ or BBFS for the right price? Might try Jet strip or Rio, sounds like BE and Rhino are garbage? Looking for something close to to Torrance or LAX.

PelicanT99
05-31-23, 07:00
Any news on west side clubs' girl quality & mileage & vibe these days? Jet Strip, BELAX, Silver Reign, etc.

I haven't been making my usual rounds in that area, too stuck in the OC / COI / Upland strip club circuit. But I'd endure the congestion & run the homeless gauntlet if there's some intel of a worthy & reasonably-priced high mileage prize at the end of the rainbow.

FlakeUmms
06-04-23, 02:51
Any news on west side clubs' girl quality & mileage & vibe these days? Jet Strip, BELAX, Silver Reign, etc.

I haven't been making my usual rounds in that area, too stuck in the OC / COI / Upland strip club circuit. But I'd endure the congestion & run the homeless gauntlet if there's some intel of a worthy & reasonably-priced high mileage prize at the end of the rainbow.I've been slowly making the rounds since shutdown and haven't found anything too spectacular. SGL was cool as I happened to vibe with a dancer but I got a high mileage dance in the VIP area and her IG account and that's it. Bare Elegance was a hard sell and I got fleeced. TUSCL reports make it sound like I got off easy. Jet Strip is cool and was no pressure. Seems like a good hangout type club. Didn't get a dance because I spent too much time at the stage trying to scope the operation out. Looked like a lot of repeat customers were keeping various girls busy so I am guessing no real mileage. No clue on Silver Reign but there are also no new TUSCL reports indicating signs of life. Someone in the LA thread mentioned Rios on Fig and how it's affiliated with Synn COI. Reports I've read have been mixed on the club overall (the term Mexican Restaurant vibe was used) and what kind of girls work there but it does sound like extras are available. They have a discount on VIP on Thursday and possibly Wednesday night I think and the roll call is never published on the site where SYNN COI publishes theirs although Rio's says that it is. So, kind of a question mark and worth a peak but maybe not a harrowing drive. I'm down to go soon myself and may go either there or back to Jet Strip during the day shift or a week night.

PelicanT99
06-06-23, 13:40
I've been slowly making the rounds…..Thanks man, that's helpful. What's SGL? Unfamiliar with that club shorthand. I've been to Rio many times post COVID: yes, very sketchy and bad neighborhood, but I go days and some good girls, good extras & reasonable (these days) pricing. But pretty ghetto, I prefer slender white model types (quit laughing at my usually futile quest). All the West LA clubs have always been expensive, you do have to be careful or you'll get fleeced.

FlakeUmms
06-07-23, 02:17
Thanks man, that's helpful. What's SGL? Unfamiliar with that club shorthand. I've been to Rio many times post COVID: yes, very sketchy and bad neighborhood, but I go days and some good girls, good extras & reasonable (these days) pricing. But pretty ghetto, I prefer slender white model types (quit laughing at my usually futile quest). All the West LA clubs have always been expensive, you do have to be careful or you'll get fleeced.It's too bad Skin is mostly a clip joint because I can pretty much walk there. Thanks for the info on Rio's.

Sandstorm1942
01-16-24, 02:39
Hi does anyone have any info on Nyomi from Synn dancing at Dreams? Does anyone know if she goes by Nyomi at Dreams or does she have another stage name there? Has she been working at Dreams recently as of January 2024? Any info appreciated.

JonathonJammer
01-16-24, 10:14
Any one know what happen to the girls from King Henry's? Or where some of the girls went from king Henry's. I had kept in touch with one girl on social media and she had said that she was dancing at some place of business but it wasn't a strip club nor any kind of atmosphere of a strip club. It was in western I believe. Have anyone gone? Man I miss those king days. 8 out 10 times I'd walk out with my nuts drained and for a great price. None of this VIP bullshit. The club knew what was going on and they'd just take that cut from the girl at the end of the night. Very beautiful chocolate ladies were there and some Latinas here and there. Any info?

SoGood456
02-01-24, 14:16
Good question. There was some chatter here on USASG that there might be some level of KH8 activity at the VFW post in Gardena. Post #3261.1822 W 162nd Street off Western. Go on Google and type "KH8 vfw gardena usasexguide", although there was never a definite answer as to the girls, but as of 2022 the bartender at KH8 (Sweeney) was there along with another KH8 bartender Nakiah. They are open in the afternoons.

There was also some post about some ongoing house / yard party right next to KH8 for awhile that had some of the KH8 crew.

I also saw a single post on WestAngels (may be at 5911 Hollywood Blvd), also Houseofwavy (10211 S Central Ave). I think they are night only. Both may have IG accounts of the same name. Never been to either place. I knew an A team black dancer who danced at one of these a few times back in 2022 or 2023, but moved onto more mainstream clubs right away.

Other than that, perhaps Rio, a Synn club at the south end of Fig, or Imperial in Anaheim are your most likely best bets for black dancers. Maybe Blue Zebra after hours.

Plan C is to just visit a club when they have a token black dancer on their roll call. It can work out great in some cases.

Private parties are also an option if you can get connected.

It's sad that Starz and KH8 are gone. Only dabbled at Starz a couple of times many years ago, but I had a lot of fun at KH8 in 2018 and 2019.

More sad that there are more attractive black ladies walking on Fig versus at most of the clubs. I've heard stories of some dancers even going back to Fig as it is more lucrative than dancing and now zero / low LE risk (at least for them). Always tempting, never done more than look on Fig, the LE risk is high for us guys, and of course the robbery / sketchiness potential is high.

Any one know what happen to the girls from King Henry's? Or where some of the girls went from king Henry's. I had kept in touch with one girl on social media and she had said that she was dancing at some place of business but it wasn't a strip club nor any kind of atmosphere of a strip club. It was in western I believe. Have anyone gone? Man I miss those king days. 8 out 10 times I'd walk out with my nuts drained and for a great price. None of this VIP bullshit. The club knew what was going on and they'd just take that cut from the girl at the end of the night. Very beautiful chocolate ladies were there and some Latinas here and there. Any info?