PDA

View Full Version : Ripoff Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Ocampo2
05-17-11, 11:34
Thread StarterI am a newbie. I got ripped of big time. I lost over 1000. So to any newbie guys out there, avoid street walkers like death! Especially the ones on western and those who want to take you to a motel.

I have read the forum, and I wanted to partake yesterday. Wow, what a costly expense?

I am still terrified. The boyfriend or pimp was next door. So essentially, the street walker brought her bf or pimp with her to rob me. They took all cash I had, left begging for my phone. This is a risky business.

I should have asked for a good notel here but I thought from the forum I figured where one was. I was wrong. Seems the motel folks were in on it too. In the room, there was a big mirror over the bed. I am not sure if I was being watched or worse recorded.

Please, mongers, help newbies. I will never attempt anything like that. I am lucky I came out alive. These people on the street have nothing to lose. If you are a newbie, please don't go to this motel or pick up a streetwalker. You will regret it.

I left with my life but full of shame and regret. No sex or anything, just go my cash and some electronics taken. It is cruel, it is funny to note the things that sex make us do. IMF boss is in jail, a millon dollar bail rejected! I will never attempt this.

Note: the lady is not pretty, she is dark, she called herself ashley, looks ghetto, she is a smoker, no obvious sign of drug use apart from smoking. She says she is 22: avoid her

Member #4870
05-19-11, 10:24
So Western on GArdena does have SW's as I suspsected.

I had posted a comment about this before.

OC, sorry to hear about what happened to you sir.

I think it's happened to all of us from a girls "trying to upsell while in the car or threatening you to scream if you don't pay more, or pimps jacking / robbing you"

I had a bad experience years ago along Imperial and Inglewood blvd.

Going to an SW"S hotel room is a "no no".

I headed to her hotel (I was new to the hobby) and I just got that "eerie" feeling that something was not right.

SO we got into the room and placed my pants on the floor. I just decided to split.

I Left the joint and my wallet was missing from my pants with I'd and credit cards. I come to find out later that her pimp / boyfriend was under the bed and "jacked" my wallet. I was fucking embarrassed.

This was their typical operation. Who the fuck would I go to?

Be careful out there sir

Ocampo2
05-19-11, 21:33
So Western on GArdena does have SW's as I suspsected.

I Left the joint and my wallet was missing from my pants with I'd and credit cards. I come to find out later that her pimp / boyfriend was under the bed and "jacked" my wallet. I was fucking embarrassed.

This was their typical operation. Who the fuck would I go to?

Be careful out there sirI agree! Your post is funny. My goodness. I am so afraid, I don't even know if I can be able to go back to that area. I am afraid to even leave our office building.

I think we should have a thread for a "no no" list for Newbies. I could have been saved from your experience. My goodness, these folks are heartless.

Keep safe guys. Sorry for your experience. I hope to grow out of it and learn the game. A child is not born walking.

Member #4870
05-20-11, 10:14
Oc, glad you found my post funny.

Glad I got a laugh out of you in spite of what happened to you.

Dude, I thought about flagging down a cop at the moment but then thought to myself what would I say?

"Officer, I got got jacked by a hoe." could not do shit.

Ocampo2
05-20-11, 13:22
Oc, glad you found my post funny.

Glad I got a laugh out of you in spite of what happened to you.

Dude, I thought about flagging down a cop at the moment but then thought to myself what would I say?

"Officer, I got got jacked by a hoe." could not do shit. I thought about calling 911! This is funny! I thought to myself, what will I say? These folks seem to have nothing to lose. I have my record to protect.

I am remembering some details, I was kicked out of the room. What is funny is, I paid for the room, how come I am the one being told to leave! This joint is twisted. I went up front to talk to the receptionist, I see the pimp, ask her if she knew him, he walks to the back and never returns. I was not sure what she was doing, so I hit the road with my john freaked out.

Hornilius69
05-20-11, 14:19
I am a newbie. I got ripped of big time. I lost over 1000. So to any newbie guys out there, avoid street walkers like death! Especially the ones on western and those who want to take you to a motel.

I have read the forum, and I wanted to partake yesterday. Wow, what a costly expense?

I am still terrified. The boyfriend or pimp was next door. So essentially, the street walker brought her bf or pimp with her to rob me. They took all cash I had, left begging for my phone. This is a risky business.

I should have asked for a good notel here but I thought from the forum I figured where one was. I was wrong. Seems the motel folks were in on it too. In the room, there was a big mirror over the bed. I am not sure if I was being watched or worse recorded.

Please, mongers, help newbies. I will never attempt anything like that. I am lucky I came out alive. These people on the street have nothing to lose. If you are a newbie, please don't go to this motel or pick up a streetwalker. You will regret it.

I left with my life but full of shame and regret. No sex or anything, just go my cash and some electronics taken. It is cruel, it is funny to note the things that sex make us do. IMF boss is in jail, a millon dollar bail rejected! I will never attempt this.

Note: the lady is not pretty, she is dark, she called herself ashley, looks ghetto, she is a smoker, no obvious sign of drug use apart from smoking. She says she is 22: avoid herIf you go to a strange place, carry something with you like a club or bat to protect you. My best advice is carry a pepper spray or mace. I had used it already on the pimp and the girl whom tried to set me up and robbed me. It works perfectly. They were both in pain and agony. I knock the hell out out the pimp and took his wallet and throw his key into the dumpster. Anyway, if you're going to monger, you better monger smart. For a newbie like yourself, do a car date first. Once you get more experience then you can try going to the girl place.

Milk Dudley
05-20-11, 23:49
If you go to a strange place, carry something with you like a club or bat to protect you. My best advice is carry a pepper spray or mace. I had used it already on the pimp and the girl whom tried to set me up and robbed me. It works perfectly. They were both in pain and agony. I knock the hell out out the pimp and took his wallet and throw his key into the dumpster. Anyway, if you're going to monger, you better monger smart. For a newbie like yourself, do a car date first. Once you get more experience then you can try going to the girl place.I'm going to have to disagree with the 'carry something with you' advice.

IF the 'something' (mace, pepper spray, bat) works in a bad situation, thats great. But if it doesn't stop the robbers, you might just piss them off and create a worse situation for yourself than before.

Learning to avoid these situations is #1. Do your homework (RTF) , trust your instincts, and always err on the side of caution. Also, keep the potential damage to a minimum. I never carry cards, ID, or more cash than I can afford to lose when I'm out mongering.

Stay safe out there guys.

Ocampo2
05-23-11, 14:37
Can someone PM me some good no tel mo tel in Gardena?

I might want to partake, my 2nd try.

Thanks guys